时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | previously on 24 | |
[00:18] | This is bauer. Let me speak to audrey. | 我是Bauer 让我跟Audrey说话 |
[00:20] | Her well-being is entirely up to you,Mr. Bauer. | 她有没有事完全取决于你 Bauer先生 |
[00:23] | What we want is a component from the triggering mechanism. | 我们想要的是引爆装置中的一个零件 |
[00:27] | The fb sub-circuit board. | 一个反馈电路板 |
[00:29] | You give me the component, I give you audrey. | 你把那个零件给我 我就把Audrey交给你 |
[00:36] | – Stand down,jack! – I can’t do that. | – 退后 Jack!! – 我做不到 |
[00:37] | I won’t say it again. Drop it! | 我不会再说第二遍! 放下枪! |
[00:38] | – Agent doyle,I am following orders that exceed you’re security clearance… – Drop it! Drop it! he’s a rogue agent. | – Doyle探员 我所奉的命令比你的安全级别要高 – 他是个假探员 |
[00:42] | Take him out. | 干掉他! |
[00:45] | It’s my understanding,jack, that component holds the key to russian defense codes. | 据我所知 Jack 那个零件里 有俄罗斯的国防密码 |
[00:50] | I need the chinese to believe that I’m willing to go through with this exchange. | 我需要让中国人相信 我愿意进行这次交易 |
[00:54] | I will destroy the circuit board with a concealed charge of c-4. | 我会用隐藏的C4炸药 毁掉那个电路板 |
[00:57] | You’re going to sacrifice yourself? | 你要牺牲自己? |
[00:59] | Yes,sir,if I have to. | 是的 阁下 如果有这个必要的话 |
[01:00] | You’re asking me to sign off on a probable suicide mission. | 你要我批准一个可能是自杀的任务? |
[01:04] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[01:06] | you owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[01:08] | I want you to help me retrieve one of those circuit boards. | 我想让你帮我拿到其中的一块电路板 |
[01:12] | I’m sending it to your system. | 我把它发到你的屏幕上 |
[01:13] | The russians have been trying to keep that technology out of chinese hands for years. | 数年来 俄罗斯一直不想让中国 知晓这项技术 |
[01:16] | I did it for jack. | 我这么做是为了Jack |
[01:17] | Well,what are the russians going to say when they find out we just gave it to them? | 如果俄罗斯知道是我们 把它给了中国人 他们会怎么想? |
[01:21] | Well,it’s not going to get that far. | 不会到这一步 |
[01:22] | You have to tell buchanan. | 你必须告诉Buchanan |
[01:24] | Chloe,I want you to stand down on this operation. | Chloe 这次行动你不能参加 |
[01:26] | You’ve shown me I can’t trust you. | 根据你的表现 我无法再相信你了 |
[01:29] | First I want to say that I’m grateful to report | 首先我很高兴宣布… |
[01:31] | that all nuclear devices have been recovered. | 所有的核武器都已经收回 |
[01:34] | Based on the intelligence that I’ve seen, | 据我所得情报看来 |
[01:35] | I can say with full confidence that-that-that that we will,uh… | 我可以满怀信心的说… |
[01:41] | get medical right away! | 快叫医生! |
[01:44] | Notify the senate and the house of the transfer of power | 通告参议院和权利交接委员会 |
[01:46] | and the sec def and the chairman of the joint chiefs authorize me under the 25th amendment. | 让国防部长和参谋长联席会议主席 依照宪法第25修正案为我授权 |
[01:52] | Wayne palmer just issued a finding allowing jack bauer to hand classified russian technology | Wayne Palmer刚刚准许Jack Bauer 把俄罗斯机密科技交给中国 |
[01:56] | over to the chinese in exchange for the return of a covertly held hostage. | 来交换一名被秘密关押的人质 |
[02:01] | Bauer has guaranteed that the technology will not fall into the hands of the chinese. | Bauer保证技术不会落入中国人手中 |
[02:06] | Even jack bauer can’t guarantee that outcome. | 就算Jack Bauer也保证不了事情的结果 |
[02:09] | Tell ctu to stop bauer. | 去告诉CTU 阻止Bauer |
[02:13] | Ctu has the signal. | CTU已经收到了信号 |
[02:14] | They’re monitoring the device. | 他们在监视追踪器 |
[02:16] | We’re set. Let’s go. | 准备好了 我们走 |
[02:19] | doyle. | |
[02:20] | Noah daniels is acting president. | Noah Daniels现在是代总统 |
[02:23] | He wants the operation shut down and jack brought back to ctu immediately. | 他下令中止任务 并立即把Jack带回CTU |
[02:27] | Understood. | 明白 |
[02:28] | Don’t you move. | 不要乱动 |
[02:30] | Jack… | |
[02:31] | slowly I want you to pull over. | 慢慢把车停到路边 |
[02:34] | Now. | 快 |
[02:35] | This is going to end badly,jack. | 这么干不会有好结局的 Jack |
[02:37] | You can’t go against the white house. | 你干不过白宫的! |
[02:42] | The following takes place betweent 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于晚上12点到凌晨1点 |
[02:53] | Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[02:55] | Stop! Stop! | 停车! 停车! |
[02:57] | stop! Stop! | 停车! 停车! |
[02:59] | wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[03:00] | Stop your car! Stop! | 停车! 停下! |
[03:03] | Stop! | 停车! |
[03:05] | Stop! Stop! | 停车! 停车! |
[03:07] | What the hell?! | 干什么? |
[03:08] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了么? |
[03:09] | I’m a federal agent in pursuit. | 我是联邦探员 正在追缉嫌犯 |
[03:11] | I need the vehicle. | 现在要征用你的车 |
[03:12] | Where’s your badge? | 你的警徽呢? |
[03:32] | pressman. | |
[03:32] | Milo,it’s doyle. | Milo 我是Dyle |
[03:33] | I need to speak with buchanan. | 让我跟Buchanan讲话 |
[03:35] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[03:36] | Sir,doyle’s on line one. | 长官 Doyle在1线 |
[03:41] | Mike,it’s bill. | Mike 我是Bill |
[03:42] | Do you have jack in custody? | 制服Jack了么? |
[03:44] | No,he got the drop on me before I could get the component– I screwed up. | 没有 在我拿到零件之前 他先动手了 我搞砸了 |
[03:47] | Where are you? | 你现在在哪儿? |
[03:48] | I acquired another vehicle and I’m in pursuit. | 我搞了一辆车 正在追他 |
[03:49] | Morris,do you have jack’s position? | Morris 能不能查到Jack的位置? |
[03:51] | Yeah. The tracker’s still embedded in the sub-board. | 可以 跟踪器还在线路板中 |
[03:52] | He’s heading north on the 118. | 他正沿着118号公路向北走 |
[03:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:55] | Mike,jack’s going to disengage that tracker the first chance he gets. | Mike 只要有机会 Jack随时都有可能关掉跟踪器 |
[03:58] | I’ll get him before he does. | 我会在他动手之前追上的 |
[04:00] | All right,listen up. | 好了 听好了 |
[04:02] | Jack bauer has gone rogue. | Jack Bauer已经不再听从命令 |
[04:03] | He has in possession the fb sub-circuit board. | 反馈线路板正在他手中 |
[04:06] | Mike doyle is in pursuit. | Mike Doyle正在追缉 |
[04:07] | He needs all available resources to stop jack | 他需要所有可用的资源来阻止Jack |
[04:10] | and recover the component before he gives it to the chinese. | 并在Jack将零件交给 中国人之前把它拿回来 |
[04:14] | Chloe… | |
[04:16] | I need you on task. | 我要你参加这次任务 |
[04:18] | – You said that… – I know what I said. | – 你不是说过… – 我知道自己说过什么 |
[04:20] | I need my best people looking for jack. | 我需要动用手下最好的人来寻找Jack |
[04:23] | Can I trust you to help me do that? | 我可以相信你么? |
[04:26] | Yes,sir. | 当然 长官 |
[04:28] | Good. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:41] | – Oh,that’s bloody marvelous. – What? | – 噢 真该死 – 怎么了? |
[04:43] | I just lost jack’s signal. | 失去了Jack的信号 |
[04:44] | How’d you do that? | 你做什么了? |
[04:45] | I didn’t do anything. It just disappeared. | 什么也没有干 就这样凭空消失了 |
[05:18] | There must be something in the transit path. | 肯定有什么东西阻碍了信号的传送 |
[05:20] | You don’t have to state the obvious,chloe. | 不用你说 很明显是的 Chloe |
[05:21] | I know there’s something interfering, | 肯定有什么东西在干扰信号 |
[05:22] | I’m trying to figure out what it is. | 我正在想办法搞清楚是什么 |
[05:23] | This doesn’t have to be personal. | 没必要带着个人情绪吧 |
[05:24] | Can we just figure it out? | 能不能赶快搞清楚? |
[05:26] | It’s not personal,and I’ve figured it out. | 我没带个人情绪 而且我已经搞清楚了 |
[05:27] | This stretch of road runs right along the main voltage feed for the valley, | 这段路旁边正好是 为谷区供电的高压输电线 |
[05:30] | and jack is using the power lines as a shield while he separates the tracker from the sub-board. | Jack利用输电线的屏蔽作用 将跟踪器从线路板中分离开了 |
[05:35] | Can you keep an eye on things? | 可以帮我盯一会儿么? |
[05:37] | Can you? | 可以么? |
[05:38] | I have to explain this to buchanan. | 我要去向Buchanan解释一下 |
[05:47] | Hey,I thought you got sidelined. | 嗨 不是不让你参加任务了么 |
[05:50] | Buchanan wants me to help find jack. | Buchanan要我帮忙找到Jack |
[05:52] | Which is going to be harder now that he’s dumped the tracker. | 现在问题变得更棘手了 他把跟踪器取出来了 |
[05:54] | Did you pull up caltrans? | 有没有联系加州交通部? |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[05:57] | I just can’t believe that jack would give up the circuit board to the chinese. | 我真不敢相信Jack会把线路板交给中国人 |
[06:00] | Jack would die before he gives up that component to the chinese. | Jack宁死也不会 把零件送给中国人的 |
[06:03] | I agree with you. | 我同意 |
[06:05] | The question is… | 可问题是… |
[06:06] | would jack give up audrey’s life? | Jack愿意牺牲Audrey么? |
[06:11] | Exactly. | 我想也是 |
[06:13] | Look,I’ll… | 听着 我… |
[06:15] | I’ll check the satellites. | 我去检查一下卫星 |
[06:17] | See if they’ve restored any coverage in that area. | 看看现在能不能覆盖到那片区域 |
[06:19] | If you find anything,send it to me, doyle and lapd. | 如果找到什么 马上发给我 Doyle 以及洛杉矶警署 |
[06:23] | How much farther? | 还有多远? |
[06:24] | We lost jack eight miles north ofour current location. | 在你前方8英里处 我们失去了Jack的信号 |
[06:27] | We think he used the power lines as a shield while he removed the tracker. | 我们怀疑他利用输电线作为屏障 拿掉了跟踪器 |
[06:30] | You’re headed in the right direction. | 你跟踪的方向是对的 |
[06:31] | See you if you can pick up a trail. | 就看你是不是能追得到什么线索了 |
[06:33] | I’ll call you back when I get closer. | 再靠近些时给你打电话 |
[06:34] | Thank you,morris. | 谢谢 Morris |
[06:35] | All right. | 不用谢 |
[06:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, I have a brief statement | 女士们 先生们 我准备发布一个简短的声明 |
[06:39] | and I will not be taking any questions at this time. | 这次不会回答任何问题 |
[06:42] | The president is en route to bethesda naval hospital and will arrive shortly. | 总统先生正被送往贝塞斯达 海军医院不久以后就会抵达 |
[06:47] | The doctors have no idea whether or not president palmer will come out of his coma in hours,days or weeks. | 医生也不知道总统先生将会在何时苏醒 |
[06:52] | Vice president daniels will be addressing the country at 9:00 A.M.Eastern time. | 副总统Daniels会在东部时间 早上9点接管国家政务 |
[06:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:00] | That’s all,everyone. | 没什么事了 各位 |
[07:01] | Yes,sir. Yes,sir. | 好的 阁下 |
[07:03] | Tom… | |
[07:04] | yes,sir. | 是 |
[07:06] | Stick around. I want to talk to you. | 等一下 我有话要跟你说 |
[07:08] | All right,sir. | 好的 阁下 |
[07:14] | We need to clear the air,you and I. | 我们之间需要消除一些误会 |
[07:18] | You still have evidence that could hurt me, | 你手上仍然持有可以妨害我的证据 |
[07:20] | and I’d like to know what your intentions are. | 你打算怎么做? |
[07:24] | Truthfully,sir,I haven’t given it much thought. | 说实话 长官 这件事我还没怎么想过 |
[07:27] | Why don’t you think about it now. | 何不现在好好想想 |
[07:31] | All right,sir. | 也好 |
[07:33] | It concerns me that you engaged in conspiracy and perjury to achieve political ends. | 你为了达到政治目的涉嫌 阴谋伪证 这让我十分担心 |
[07:40] | I don’t think that’s behavior befitting the acting president of the united states. | 我可不觉得那是身为美国代总统该有的行为 |
[07:45] | Tom,the world has changed in the last half hour. | Tom 半个小时前 一切都变了 |
[07:50] | Right now,this country,above all,needs stability. | 此时此刻 这个国家最最需要的就是稳定 |
[07:54] | If I’m brought up on charges in the first hours of this presidency, | 要是我刚上台没几个小时就受到指控的话 |
[07:57] | then america’s left without elected leadership. | 那就没有民选领导人 能够引领美国人民了 |
[07:59] | 请容我说完 阁下… 请容我说完 阁下… | |
[08:01] | I made that tape both to back you off your challenge to president palmer, | 我录下那盘带子不仅仅为了让你 打消取代Palmer总统的念头 |
[08:05] | but also to protect me. | 也是为了保护我自己 |
[08:08] | Now that was,and remains,my only reason. | 这是我当时 也是现在的唯一目的 |
[08:12] | What about forcing my resignation? | 那么逼我下台呢? |
[08:14] | That was wayne palmer’s idea,not mine. | 那可是Wayne Palmer的主意 可不是我 |
[08:19] | So… | 也就是说… |
[08:22] | you’re okay then with me in this chair? | 对我我当总统你没意见? |
[08:28] | Sir,it’s no secret that policy-wise you and I are in alignment. | 阁下 在国家政策上你我观点是一致的 这向来不是什么秘密 |
[08:32] | I just simply hate how we got here. | 我只是对于你上台 的原因和手段很不喜欢 |
[08:36] | Now that we are here? | 但木已成舟… |
[08:41] | Yes,sir,you have my support. | 是的 阁下 我全力支持你 |
[08:49] | in the event that we ever get out of alignment… | 如果将来有一天我们关系破裂… |
[08:54] | I can’t have you holding this evidence over my head. | 我也不会让你拿这个威胁我 |
[08:57] | It’s understood,sir. | 我明白了 总统阁下 |
[08:58] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[09:01] | All right,tom. | 好了 Tom |
[09:04] | Glad to have you with me. | 很高兴你站在我这边 |
[09:07] | Now what do you suggest we do with karen hayes? | 你说我们该如何处置Karen Hayes? |
[09:10] | Will she slow us down? | 她妨碍我们了? |
[09:12] | Of course she might,but she is smart, she brings balance. | 很有可能 不过她很有智慧 也能给这里带来平衡 |
[09:19] | Fine,then she stays. | 那好 把她留下吧 |
[09:21] | Right. May I let her know,sir? | 好的 这事要通知她吗 总统阁下? |
[09:23] | Sure. | 可以 |
[09:25] | Tom. | |
[09:28] | Thanyou. | 谢谢你 |
[09:29] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢您 总统阁下 |
[09:40] | yes. | 喂 |
[09:41] | This is bauer. I just passed mile marker 49. | 我是Bauer 我刚经过49公里处的标志牌 |
[09:42] | I have the sub-circuit board with me. | 电路板在我身上 |
[09:44] | Good. | 好极了 |
[09:45] | Go east on the 118… | 顺着118公路往东走.. |
[09:46] | no,from this point forward we do this my way. | 不行 从现在开始按我说的做 |
[09:50] | Don’t test me,Mr. Bauer. | 别考验我的耐心 Bauer先生 |
[09:52] | Yes,I want the component, but audrey raines’ life means nothing to me. | 没错 我是要零件 不过Audrey Raines 的小命对我来说不算什么 |
[09:56] | Listen to me. Ctu is looking for me. | 听我说 CTU正在追捕我 |
[09:58] | They want to stop the exchange from happening. | 他们打算阻止我们之间的交易 |
[10:00] | I know their satellite coverage. | 我熟悉他们的卫星覆盖情况 |
[10:01] | I need to pick the location. | 要由我来找个合适的地方 |
[10:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[10:08] | There’s an abandoned motel called the calderone off of highway 305. | 305高速路边上有间废弃的汽车旅馆 叫做Calderone旅馆 |
[10:12] | Come through the front door alone. | 只身到前门来 |
[10:13] | We’ll make the exchange there. | 我们在那交易 |
[10:17] | We both have a chance to get what we want here,Mr. Bauer. | Bauer先生 我们都有机会 拿到各自想要的东西 |
[10:20] | Don’t attempt anything foolish. | 可别干傻事 |
[10:25] | We’re leaving now,ms.Raines. | 出发吧 Raines小姐 |
[10:28] | 带上枪 准备出发 把她带上车 准备出发 带上枪 准备出发 把她带上车 准备出发 | |
[10:52] | I spoke with bill, | 我跟Bill谈过了 |
[10:53] | and he assures me that ctu has deployed all its resources to find bauer. | 他跟我保证要征用CTU所有的资源 全力找到Bauer |
[10:57] | I don’t want to hear about their assurances,karen. | 我可不想听他们的狗屁保证 Karen |
[10:59] | They let bauer steal the component, so their assurances mean nothing. | 他们任由Bauer偷走了芯片 所以他们的保证根本没意义 |
[11:02] | Well,if I may,sir. | 总统阁下 容我插句话 |
[11:05] | I could authorize ancillary agencies to join the search. | 我下令让其他相关机构加入此次行动 |
[11:08] | That would increase our chances of finding bauer. | 这会增加我们找到Bauer的机率 |
[11:10] | Do it. | 就这么做 |
[11:22] | There anything else you need from me? | 有什么需要我做的吗? |
[11:26] | Is there anything else I need from you? | 有什么我需要你做的? |
[11:28] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[11:34] | I have the fate of the western world and the lives of millions of americans hanging in the balance | 我需要权衡西方世界的命运 和几百万美国人的性命… |
[11:39] | and I can’T… | 而我却… |
[11:41] | stop thinking about you. | 无法不想你 |
[11:45] | I’m not sure this is appropriate behavior, Mr. Acting president. | 我想这举止有点不合宜 代总统先生 |
[11:50] | Well,there’s the phone,call to the media. | 那儿有电话 你给媒体打电话 |
[11:53] | Tell them the acting president’s a dirty old man. | 告诉他们代总统是个淫荡的老男人 |
[11:58] | They already knoW. | 他们早就知道了 |
[12:17] | I would like for you… | 我想让你… |
[12:21] | to spend what’s left of the night. | 今晚留下来陪我 |
[12:27] | I’ll go home and pick up a change of clothes. | 我回家拿些换洗的衣服 |
[12:31] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:52] | I’m at the tampa exit by the power lines. | 我在坦帕市出口处的电力线旁边 (Tampa 美国佛罗里达州西部港市) |
[12:54] | It matches the last coordinates morris had before the tracker stopped working. | 这跟追踪器失效前查到的Morris 所在的坐标相吻合 |
[12:57] | Mike,it’s bill. | Mike 我是Bill |
[12:58] | The white house is telling me if the chinese get ahold of this sub-circuit board, | 白宫方面跟我说 一旦中国人拿到了电路板 |
[13:01] | we’ll have an international incident on our hands. | 我们就惹上了国际纠纷了 |
[13:04] | I know the stakes,bill. | 我知道利害 Bill |
[13:06] | Have you been able to figure out where jack’s headed? | 你们查出Bauer行进的位置没有? |
[13:08] | I’m working on it now. | 正在查 |
[13:18] | It looks like he headed east. | 好像在往东去 |
[13:20] | What’s up ahead? | 前面是哪里? |
[13:22] | Two state routes,the 305 and the 98. | 2条州际公路 305高速和98高速 |
[13:25] | – Do you have satellite on both? – No. | – 这两条路都有卫星覆盖? – 没有 |
[13:27] | The radiation from the fallout made that area hard to cover. | 受到辐射微尘的影响 那片区域 卫星难以监测覆盖 |
[13:30] | But the 98 has caltrans cameras– I can check them. | 不过98州际公路有加州交通署 的摄像头我可以检查看看 |
[13:32] | No,don’t bother. | 不用了 不必麻烦 |
[13:33] | Jack would know about those– he’s on the 305. | Jack肯定知道这个 他在305号高速路上 |
[13:36] | And check the cell towers in the area. | 查查该区的信号塔 |
[13:37] | See if you can pick up a phone call between jack and cheng. | 看看有没有Jack和郑的通话记录 (Cheng:应翻译成”郑” 上集翻错 抱歉) |
[13:40] | And I think I saw jack pick up one of | 我想我看到Jack在仓库里 把恐怖分子的电话捡走了 |
[13:43] | that might help narrow things down. | 也许可以帮你缩小检索范围 |
[13:47] | Chloe’s got that grid on her system– get it from her. | Chloe 机器里有 和她要 |
[13:50] | Who’s that? | 怎么了? |
[13:51] | Doyle. He thinks jack’s on the 305. | Doyle认为Jack在305公路上 |
[13:54] | How would he know that? | 他怎么知道的 |
[13:55] | He figured it out. | 他想出来的 |
[13:56] | Chloe,I need you to pull the logs on grid 19-dash-12. | Chloe 我要你调出19到12塔之间 |
[14:00] | Get everything off that cell tower for the last 15 minutes. | 最近15分钟的电话记录 |
[14:02] | What am I looking for? | 找什么东西 |
[14:03] | I think jack’s using one of the terrorist’s phones that were tagged at the warehouse. | 我认为Jack在仓库拿了一个 恐怖分子的手机 打了电话 |
[14:06] | Check all outgoing calls. | 检查所有打出的电话 |
[14:07] | We’ll get it. | 好的 |
[14:10] | Oh,um… | 哦 等等 |
[14:12] | what is this? | 这个是什么 |
[14:13] | Those are today’s decryption schemes from the cell towers. | 那些是今天这些塔的解密规则 |
[14:16] | I’m sending you some scrambled calls. | 我把加密的电话发给你 |
[14:17] | We’re looking for a conversation between jack and cheng. | 我们要找的是Jack 和郑之间的对话 |
[14:20] | Why didn’t you speak to me first before over-writing my screen? | 为什么不先告诉我一声 你把我屏幕刷掉了 |
[14:23] | I don’t know,that’s just the way I did it. | 我怎么知道 我一直这么干的 |
[14:25] | Okay,okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:26] | We’re being a little hostile,aren’t we? | 你对我有意见是吧 |
[14:27] | Fine. I’m hostile | 是的 我是有意见 |
[14:28] | but I just didn’t get there– you pushed me halfway. | 不只是我的问题 你也有份 |
[14:31] | Actually,you’re right– it’s my fault,all my fault. | 你说的对 是我的错 都是我的错 |
[14:32] | I didn’t say it’s all your fault. | 我没说都是你的错 |
[14:34] | I said halfway,50%,point-five– see,you don’t listen to me. | 我说你有份 50% 0.5 你看你总是不听我说的是什么 |
[14:38] | That’s why I just sent it to your screen. | 所以我就干脆直接发 你屏上 |
[14:40] | Hey,guys. What’s going on? | 嘿 伙计们 怎么回事? |
[14:43] | My ex-wife is suddenly showing signs of irrational behavior. | 我的前妻突然有点 不可理喻 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Do you know how to defrag huffman keys? | 你知道怎么重组霍夫曼编码键值吗? |
[14:52] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[14:53] | Can you help me out with this? | 那你可以帮我么? |
[14:54] | Yeah. | 可以 太好了 我把文件发到你的系统里 |
[14:55] | Great. I’ll just send the files to your system. | 可以 太好了 我把文件发到你的系统里 |
[15:01] | That’s a really good idea. | 真是一个好主意 |
[15:03] | You should work with milo– you know,get cozy. | 你应该和Milo一起 多般配阿 |
[15:05] | Would you please stop acting like this? | 你能不能打住 |
[15:06] | I really hate it. | 我真的很讨厌这样 |
[15:08] | Why don’t you write down the way you want me to act, | 你怎么不把对我的殷切期望 写下来 |
[15:11] | put it in a file,tab delimited, the milo loves it,and… | 做成文件 打上标签 用”Milo”喜欢的方法发过来 |
[15:15] | shove it. | 然后闭嘴! |
[15:16] | Okay. I’ll write it down– | 好吧 我写下来 |
[15:17] | the first item on the list would be: “Don’t be such a jealous jerk.” | 第一条就是 “少吃醋” |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好啊 我再吃醋我就自杀 |
[15:20] | Um,the day I’m jealous is the day I kill myself. | 好啊 我再吃醋我就自杀 |
[15:23] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的了么 |
[15:24] | How about: “Don’t arm nuclear bombs for terrorists”? | “别给恐怖分子设置核弹”怎么样? |
[15:31] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:32] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是有意的 |
[15:36] | That’s not how I feel. | 我没这么想 |
[15:41] | Yeah,it is. | 你是这么想的 |
[15:44] | No,it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[15:45] | It just slipped out of my mouth. | 我只是一时说溜了嘴 |
[15:48] | Morris… | |
[15:55] | I’ll call mel over at the fbi, get them to share resources with bill. | 我会给FBI的Mel打电话 让他们帮助Bill |
[15:58] | good,and I’ll… | 好的 我会 |
[16:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:01] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | Well,tell him I’ll be right there. | 告诉他我马上过去 |
[16:09] | That’s strange. | 好奇怪 |
[16:11] | Peter hock is in my office, and he wants to talk to me. | Peter Hock到我办公室了 想和我谈话 |
[16:13] | Department of justice? What is that about? | 司法部的? 什么事? |
[16:15] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[16:16] | Be careful,karen. | 小心点 Karen |
[16:18] | He’s got a lot of clout on the hill. | 他在国会中很有影响力 |
[16:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:20] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话的 |
[16:28] | Peter. | |
[16:30] | Early enough for you? | 我来的够快么 |
[16:32] | so,what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:33] | It sounded urgent. | 听起来很紧急 |
[16:35] | You know that I’ve been interrogating tom’s chief of staff,reed pollock,after his arrest. | 我们在审讯Tom的幕僚长Reed Pollock |
[16:39] | That must be pleasant. | 一定很愉快了 |
[16:42] | pollock’s looking at a probable death sentence | Pollock很可能被处死刑 |
[16:44] | for his part in the assassination attempt on wayne palmer. | 因为他参与了刺杀总统的计划 |
[16:47] | Out of desperation, he’s offering up everything he knows, | 现在他为了保命 什么都交代了 |
[16:50] | hoping we’ll show some leniency. | 希望我们能放他一马 |
[16:52] | And what does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[16:54] | Not just you, this involves your husband as well. | 不只是你 还有你的丈夫 |
[16:56] | Take a look. | 看下这个 |
[17:04] | Listen to me,peter. | 听我说 Peter |
[17:06] | You and I both know that there are going to be endless hearings | 你我都知道会有无止尽的听证会 |
[17:09] | looking into how fayed managed to acquire the nukes. | 调查Fayed如何得到核弹的 |
[17:13] | And you know something about that? | 关于这点你知道些什么? |
[17:14] | I can give you key information that will help keep blame away from this administration. | 我可以给你们提供关键信息 使政府免受牵连 |
[17:19] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[17:20] | Well,I’m not saying anything until I have some sort of deal, | 我得不到保证前 我什么都不会说的 |
[17:22] | He’s such a weasel. | 真是个滑头 |
[17:23] | in writing. | 要书面保证 |
[17:26] | We,uh,danced around for 20 minutes, then he… | 他含糊其辞了20分钟后 |
[17:29] | said this. | 说 |
[17:32] | I’m telling you… | 我告诉你们 |
[17:33] | exactly what happened. | 到底发生了什么 |
[17:35] | Bill buchanan had fayed in custody, and he let him go. | Bill Buchanan曾经抓住过Fayed 可他放走了他 |
[17:41] | And where’s the proof? | 证据呢 |
[17:43] | Karen hayes put it in a blue file over at homeland. | Karen hayes把资料封存了 |
[17:47] | That’s a cover-up. | 这是包庇 |
[17:49] | And if you don’t believe me, I have recorded conversations with peter iannone, | 你不相信我的话 我可以提供Peter Iannone |
[17:54] | kurt hueig and myra mawk, | Kurt Hueig 和 Myra Mawk 的对话录音 |
[17:56] | and they will all testify that she sequestered the file to protect her husband. | 他们都可以证明 是她故意隐藏了这些文件包庇他丈夫 |
[18:05] | Do me a favor, karen. | 帮帮忙 Karen |
[18:07] | Save me some time. | 不要浪费我的时间 |
[18:10] | Is it true or not? | 这是不是真的 |
[18:12] | The facts are true. | 是真的 |
[18:14] | But there’s no cover-up h peter. | 不过我没包庇谁 |
[18:16] | About two years ago,we apprehended fayed as part of an fbi-ctu border sweep. | 两年前在一次CTU和FBI的 边境清理行动中我们抓获了Fayed |
[18:22] | There wasn’t enough to hold him, | 但是没有足够的证据拘禁他 |
[18:23] | he was one of many,and he was maybe a mid-level player. | 他只是很多人中的一个 也许根本无足轻重 |
[18:27] | And that turned out to be wrong. | 但事实证明那是错误的 |
[18:28] | Fayed wasn’t part of a cell;he wasn’t funded. | Fayed当时还不是恐怖组织 中的一员 他也没有资金来源 |
[18:30] | This all happened after he was released. | 那些都是释放以后的事 |
[18:32] | So why was it blue-coded? | 那为什么要封存分解间 |
[18:34] | Every year,thousands of suspects are arrested. | 每年都要抓几千个嫌疑犯 |
[18:37] | If there isn’t enough evidence to hold them, | 如果没有足够的证据扣留 |
[18:39] | they’re released and blue-coded– | 那么我们就释放他们 档案封存 |
[18:41] | that’s just standard procedure. | 这是标准程序 |
[18:42] | The only way to guarantee that no one becomes a threat is | 要想保证不溜走一个 |
[18:45] | to hold everyone and deprive them of their rights and freedom. | 只能把所有人都关起来 剥夺他们的权利和自由 |
[18:48] | All right, karen,then if this was a no-fault, | 好了 Karen 如果这事真的没什么大不了的话 |
[18:50] | why did this carry so much weight with you 12 hours ago. | 你为什么12小时前要那么紧张 |
[18:54] | Why did you resign ther than have this come out? | 为什么你宁可辞职 也不愿意让这事被重提? |
[18:57] | Come on, peter,we were under attack. | 拜托 Peter 当时我们在被攻击 |
[18:59] | There was no way I was gonna let this | 我不能让这消息危及到 |
[19:01] | information touch the president or my husband. | 总统或者我的丈夫 |
[19:03] | They needed to lead us through this crisis unimpeded. | 他们需要带领我们度过危机 |
[19:06] | Well, here we are,12 hou later,palmer’s in a coma, | 说现在吧 12小时后了 Palmer昏迷了 |
[19:10] | the country’s in shock after losing over 13,000 innocent lives, | 国家还处在死去1万3千人的悲痛中 |
[19:15] | and all people are going be asking is who let this happen? | 人们都想知道这是谁的过错 |
[19:20] | Well, certainly not my husband. | 可以肯定的不是我丈夫的错 |
[19:24] | He has devoted his life to this country. | 他对国家鞠躬尽瘁 |
[19:27] | This isn’t my call, karen, but I think you know how this works. | Karen 这个我说了不算 我想你知道这种事情是怎么一回事 |
[19:30] | Someone’s going to have to go down. | 总要有人背黑锅 |
[19:34] | And the farther from the president the better. | 而且离总统越远越好 |
[19:37] | So what exactly are you saying? | 你到底想说什么 |
[19:40] | It’s going to be either you or bill. | 不是你就是Bill背黑锅 |
[19:44] | Bill would be my preference– he’s lower on the food chain. | 如果是我就选Bill 毕竟他在食物链上的位置比你低 |
[19:48] | But you’ll do. | 不过选你也可以接受 |
[21:32] | doyle. | |
[21:32] | We found jack’s call to cheng. | 我们查到Jack打给郑的电话了 |
[21:34] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[21:35] | We haven’t decrypted it yet, but the triangulation shows | 我们还没解码好 不过定位显示 |
[21:37] | he’s traveling north on the 305 just like you thought. | 他当时在305公路上向北走 和你估计的一样 |
[21:40] | Anything between me and santa maria? | – 在我和圣玛丽亚(指Jack)之间有什么? – 建筑 |
[21:42] | Uh, some small populated areas in the county, unincorporated. | 有一些小的居民区 不集中 |
[21:45] | When does the next one come up? | 下一个在哪 |
[21:46] | About nine miles from where you are now. | 你前面大约14.4公里的地方 |
[21:48] | All right, check it out,and keep working on that decryption. | 好的 查查看 继续解码 |
[21:51] | I want to know what cheng and jack said to each other. | 我想知道Jack和郑 说了什么 |
[21:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:54] | Are we converging on jack? | 追到Jack了么 |
[21:55] | yeah. Doyle’S… | 是的 Doyle正在 |
[21:57] | excuse me. Hi. | 对不起 嘿 |
[22:00] | Hi. It’s me.Do you have a minute? | 嘿 是我 你现在有空么 |
[22:01] | No. We’re closing in on jack.What is it? | 没 我们已经快找到Jack了 什么事 |
[22:04] | We have to talk about something. | 我们必须谈谈 |
[22:06] | Why don’t you call me when you have a few minutes. | 你有空了给我打过来 |
[22:08] | Okay. Everything all right? | 好的 没事吧? |
[22:11] | Just… do what you have to do and call me when you can, okay? | 你先忙 记得一有空就给我打过来 |
[22:15] | – All right. – Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[22:19] | Yes? | 怎么样了? |
[22:20] | Well, doyle’s headed in the right direction. He can’t be that far behind. | Doyle方向是正确的 他应该就在前面不远 |
[22:22] | We mayave a chance to stop jack before he reaches cheng. | 我们也许可以在Jack与郑 见面之前截住他 |
[22:25] | He’s traveling north on the 305.About there. | 他正在305公路上 向北移动 大约在这里 |
[22:34] | Hey, let me call you back. | 我会给你打回去 |
[22:36] | Has ctu made any progress in locating bauer? | CTU找到Bauer了没 |
[22:39] | They’re closing in, but they don’t have him in custody yet. | 他们接近了 不过 还没抓到 |
[22:42] | You were right about hock, tom. | Tom 关于Hock你说对了 |
[22:44] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[22:46] | All right, shoot. | 好 说吧 |
[22:47] | Remember earlier when you threatened to use | 记得你早前曾用 |
[22:50] | that information about fayed to damage bill and me? | Fayed的事威胁过我和Bill么 |
[22:53] | Karen, yeah, mea culpa. | 是的 是我的错 |
[22:55] | Wh-why are we dredging this up now? | 为什么又提起这事 |
[22:56] | No, no.Tom, it’s not me. | 不 Tom 不是我提起了 |
[22:58] | It’s reed pollock. | 是 Reed Pollck |
[23:00] | He’s looking for anything to bargain his way out of the death penalty. | 他为了免于死刑 什么都说 |
[23:03] | Well, he can’T. | 他不能 |
[23:04] | Well, whether he can or he can’t, that ship has sailed. | 不管他能不能 事情已经捅出去了 |
[23:07] | Hock knows now that we released fayed | Hock现在知道我们 |
[23:10] | from our custody two years ago in seattle. | 两年前把Fayed从手里放走了 |
[23:12] | Okay, okay.What does hock want? | 好吧 Hock想怎样 |
[23:14] | Distance from the presidency. | 让白宫摆脱干系 |
[23:18] | Ah, so in other words,either you or bill has to take the blame. | 也就是说让你或者Bill来背黑锅 |
[23:24] | Yeah. But it’s more than blame, tom. | 是的 不过现在不只是背黑锅 |
[23:27] | There’s gonna be inquiries,indictments, | 还会受到审问 起诉 |
[23:29] | investigations–lives will be ruined. | 调查 很多人的人生就毁了 |
[23:31] | Not lives, careers.Or rather, one career. | 不是人生 只是事业 或者只是一个人的事业 |
[23:33] | And it can’t be yours. | 而且不能是你的事业 |
[23:36] | Well, I can’t do that to bill, tom. | Tom 我不能让Bill来承担 |
[23:39] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[23:41] | Well, he can go on being your husband, | 他仍会是你丈夫 |
[23:42] | but he sure can’t keep running ctu. | 只是不能继续领导CTU了 |
[23:47] | well, if he goes,then I’m gonna resign. | 如果他走了 我也辞职 |
[23:49] | Haven’t you already resigned once today? | 你今天不是已经辞职了一次吗? |
[23:51] | Karen, that’s bill’s signature on fayed’s release document. | Karen Fayed释放的文件上是Bill的签字 |
[23:55] | Now, it’s over for bill. | 现在 Bill已经肯定要背黑锅了 |
[23:58] | It’s not for you– I mean,you’ve got a job here. | 而你不同 你在这里还有职责 |
[24:00] | Just do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[24:06] | tom, how can I ask him to step down? | Tom 我怎能要求他辞职呢? |
[24:09] | You don’t ask–you simply remind him | 你没必要要求他 你只需要提醒他 |
[24:12] | that the man he personally let out of jail | 他亲手放出来的那个人 |
[24:14] | killed over 13,000 people this morning. | 今早杀了13,000人 |
[24:16] | – Tom, he is not responsible for that. – Karen, it doesn’t matter. | – Tom 他没有责任 – Karen 没关系 |
[24:19] | He has been amazing today! | 他今天工作做得非常好 |
[24:21] | Look, look, look, the only way for you to protect yourself | 唯一自保的办法 |
[24:24] | is to leave no doubt in anybody’s mind | 就是消除大家的怀疑 |
[24:27] | where your true loyalty lies. | 证明你的忠诚 |
[24:29] | Now, they got bill in the crosshairs, okay? | 他们已经瞄准了Bill |
[24:31] | You want to stand shoulder to should with your husband, | 你想和丈夫并肩下台? |
[24:33] | that’s your call. | 那是你的决定 |
[25:16] | this is bill buchanan. | 这是Bill Buchanan |
[25:18] | If your matter is urgent,please dial zero. | 如有急事 请拨0 |
[25:21] | If this is not an urgent call, | 如非急事 |
[25:22] | please leave a message at the beep. | 请在信号音后留言 |
[25:24] | bill, it’s jack. | Bill 这是Jack |
[25:26] | I’m about to meet with cheng and exchange the fb sub-circuit board for audrey. | 我快要跟郑会面 用反馈电路板交换Audrey |
[25:30] | Hopefully,by the time you hear this, | 希望你听到的时候 |
[25:32] | she’ll be safe and in your custody. | 她已经脱离危险 |
[25:35] | Bill, I know I promised the president | 我知道我答应了总统 |
[25:37] | that I would give him confirmation | 我会向他确认 |
[25:39] | that the circuit board did not fall into the wrong hands. | 反馈电路板不会误入敌手 |
[25:42] | This message is your confirmation. | 这信息就是那个确认 |
[25:44] | The circuit board will be incinerated in the explosion. | 反馈电路板会在爆炸中被毁 |
[25:48] | The meeting will take place at the calderone motel off of highway 305. | 我们的会面地点在305公路侧 的Calderone旅馆 |
[25:54] | Bill…please take care of audrey. | Bill 请照顾Audrey |
[26:01] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | You’ve been a good friend. | 你一直都是个很好的朋友 |
[26:30] | – You have a second? – What is it, morris? | – 有空吗 – 怎么了 |
[26:37] | I’d like to request a transfer. | 我想要求调职 |
[26:39] | Why? | 为何? |
[26:41] | I need to get out of comm. | 我想调出行动指挥中心 |
[26:43] | You want to elaborate on that? | 可以解释一下吗 |
[26:46] | Not really, no. | 不 不可以 |
[26:48] | You and chloe having problems? | 你跟Chloe有矛盾? |
[26:50] | You could say that, yes. | 可以这么说 |
[26:53] | I really hate to lose you in comm. | 我不希望失去你 |
[26:55] | Can we talk about this in the morning? | 早上我们可以再谈谈吗 |
[26:57] | Nothing’s gonna change. | 不会有任何改变 |
[26:58] | – You don’t know that, miles. – I do. | – 你不确定 – 我确定 |
[27:00] | Look. Please. | 听着 |
[27:02] | Figure out where you want to put me. | 找到可以安置我的地方 |
[27:04] | Anywhere is fine. | 随便哪里 |
[27:05] | Just get me out of comm. | 只要调出行动指挥中心就行 |
[27:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:12] | We’ll work something out that, uh, | 我们会解决此事 |
[27:15] | that’s good for everyone involved. | 这对大家都好 |
[27:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:27] | Hey. | |
[27:29] | I have a minute.Did you want to talk about something? | 我有点时间 想谈谈吗 |
[27:32] | Bill,the doj investigator found out about seattle, | Bill 司法部调查员发现了西雅图的事情 |
[27:37] | when you and homeland had fayed in custody. | 就是你和国土安全部拘留过Fayed |
[27:39] | “Found out”?It wasn’t a secret. | 发现? 这又不是秘密 |
[27:42] | We did everything by the book. I can deal with doj. | 我们按章办事 这可以解释 |
[27:44] | Yeah, I know, but…the problem is, | 但问题是 |
[27:47] | they’re out for blood, bill. | 他们想找人背黑锅 |
[27:49] | I can’t let this touch me. | 我不能被牵涉在内 |
[27:52] | Touch you? What are you talking about? | 牵涉在内? 你想说什么 |
[27:54] | Bill, I…why is this suddenly an issue? | Bill怎么这突然变成什么大问题了? |
[27:56] | Are you concerned I might implicate you? | 你有担心我会牵连你吗? |
[27:59] | No. No, but obviously there’s guilt by association here. | 不 但明显这里有同谋的嫌疑 |
[28:03] | They’re looking for a scapegoat. | 他们要替罪羊 |
[28:05] | Yes. The pundits and the press are looking for | 批评家和媒体都在 |
[28:06] | anything to attack the administration. | 寻找借口攻击政府 |
[28:09] | What are you saying? | 你要说什么? |
[28:12] | I have to protect the white house, bill. | 我要保护白宫 |
[28:15] | And in order to do that, I have to distance myself from you. | 因此 我要和你保持距离 |
[28:18] | How are you going to do that?I’m your husband. | 你怎能做到? 我是你丈夫 |
[28:27] | You asking me to resign? | 你想要我辞职? |
[28:32] | No, bill. | 不 |
[28:37] | I have to fire you. | 我要解雇你 |
[28:40] | There’s pressure on you, karen. | 你压力太大了 Karen |
[28:42] | Look, this is the only way this can work. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[28:45] | And it has to happen immediately. | 而且要马上办 |
[28:47] | Or I’ll be viewed as complicit and my ability to stay on | 否则我会被视为同谋 |
[28:50] | as national security advisor will be undermined. | 而作为国家安全顾问 的能力也会收到质疑 |
[28:52] | Undermined? | 质疑? |
[28:54] | We’re talking about the end of my career. | 我们在谈论结束我的事业 |
[28:56] | You don’t think that I’ve thought this through? | 你以为我没考虑过吗 |
[28:58] | No, I don’T. | 我觉得你没有 |
[28:59] | You don’t think that I don’t know what this means to you? | 你以为我不知道这对你的影响? |
[29:01] | No, I don’T. | 我觉得你不知道! |
[29:02] | – Bill… – because the public will make assumptions that don’t exist. | – Bill… – 公众会臆测一切 |
[29:06] | 13,000 american lives lost. | 13,000条人命 |
[29:09] | I had the man in custody who was responsible, and I released him. | 我释放的人对此负责 |
[29:12] | It won’t matter that I had no evidence to hold him. | 他们才不会关心当时 我根本没证据继续扣押他 |
[29:14] | Look, you know how this works. | 你明白游戏规则 |
[29:16] | One of us has to take the fall,and it can’t be me. | 你我要有一个人背黑锅 不能是我 |
[29:18] | I’m too close to the president. | 我离总统太近 |
[29:21] | I can’t believe I’m hearing this. | 不敢相信你这样说 |
[29:23] | Who is pressuring you, karen? | 谁给你压力 |
[29:25] | What are you not saying? | 你有什么隐衷 |
[29:26] | You have to trust me on this, honey. | 你要相信我 亲爱的 |
[29:28] | We will get through this, I promise. | 我们会挺过去 我保证 |
[29:31] | And… I love you, and that’s all that should matter here. | 我爱你 这是现在唯一有意义的事情 |
[29:34] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[29:36] | YeS. | 是! |
[29:57] | why is it taking so long with jack’s phone call to cheng? | Jack给郑的电话怎么查了这么久? |
[29:59] | It just is, mike.He used a double-length key to slow us down. | Mike 他用了双距密钥 |
[30:03] | We’re going as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽快了 |
[30:04] | All right, I’m off the highway.Mile marker 19. | 好的 我驶离公路了 19号标记 |
[30:06] | Checking surface streets. | 搜索街道 |
[30:18] | hello, valley cab company. May I help you? | 你好 山谷的士公司 有何贵干? |
[30:21] | My name is jack bauer. I’m a counter-terrorist agent. | 我叫Jack Bauer是反恐探员 |
[30:24] | This is an emergency. | 这是紧急情况 |
[30:27] | I don’t see any sign of jack. | 没看到Jack的信号 |
[30:29] | What’s further north of here? | 北面是什么地方 |
[30:30] | Nothing but national forest for 32 miles. | 面积32里的国家森林 |
[30:33] | He could be in the central valley by now. | 他应该到了中区山谷 |
[30:36] | Wait. I might have found something. | 等等 有发现 |
[30:39] | I’ll get back to you. | 稍后回你 |
[30:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:53] | Nadia.Has doyle found jack yet? | Nadia Doyle找到Jack没有? |
[30:57] | Well, he might have a lead. He’s checking it out now. | 也许有线索 正在确认 |
[31:00] | All right.Come with me. | 好的 跟我来 |
[31:14] | I’m stepping down as director of ctu. | 我不会再担任CTU主管了 |
[31:17] | What? | 什么? |
[31:20] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[31:21] | All I can say is I have to step down. | 我只能告诉你这些 我要离职了 |
[31:23] | No. Sir, that doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这没有道理 |
[31:26] | Why would you quit–now of all days? | 你为什么要辞职 在今天? |
[31:28] | I’m not quitting. | 不是辞职 |
[31:31] | I was fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[31:35] | By who? | 被谁解雇了? |
[31:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[31:38] | I’ve contacted division. | 我联系了分区 |
[31:40] | For now, you’re acting director. | 现在你是代理主管 |
[31:45] | Mr. Buchanan. | Buchanan先生 |
[31:47] | We’ve been ordered to escort you off the premises. | 我们奉命护送你出警戒区 |
[31:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:51] | I’m briefing ms. Yassir. | 我正在给Yassir小姐简报 |
[31:53] | She’s taking over as head of ctu. | 她现在是CTU的主管 |
[31:55] | We’ll need one more minute, please. | 请稍等 |
[31:57] | One minute. | 就一分钟 |
[32:00] | Sir, we’re in the middle of 50 different things here. | 我们现在忙得不可开交 |
[32:03] | Why would they do this to you now? | 为什么会发生这样的事 |
[32:04] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[32:06] | You need to accept it and do the best you can. | 你必须接受这任命 并竭尽全力 |
[32:08] | No. I don’t understand why they would fire you. | 我不明白你为何被解雇 |
[32:11] | You’re the most ethical,dedicated person I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最爱国者最敬业的人了 |
[32:14] | There’s no way you did anything to justify this, | 你不可能做了任何让 解雇你变得正当的事 |
[32:19] | damn it, bill, what is going on? | 该死 Bill 究竟怎么了 |
[32:23] | It’s just politics. | 政治而已 |
[32:27] | Division will be sending over an interim director in the next few hours. | 分区在数小时后 会派来过渡期的主管 |
[32:31] | In the meantime,you can handle anything that comes up. | 这之前 你要负责所有工作 |
[32:34] | What about the extra redundancies | 额外的责任 |
[32:35] | and everything else I’ve had to go through today? | 加上我今天经历的所有事? |
[32:38] | I’m not the right choice to take over. | 我不是合适的人选 |
[32:40] | I’ve lifted all the restrictions on your security clearance. | 我会解除你所有的安全限制 |
[32:43] | You shouldn’t have any trouble running ctu. | 你主管CTU不会有任何阻碍 |
[32:46] | You are the right choice. | 你就是合适的人选 |
[32:50] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知说什么 |
[32:52] | Just stay on top of the situation with jack. | 关于Jack的事情一定要全力追查 |
[32:55] | I will. | 知道 |
[32:56] | No one else knows I’m leaving | 其他人都不知道我要走了 |
[32:59] | you have to inform them before it’s posted on the internal forums | 你要在这事在内部论坛公开前 告诉他们 |
[33:03] | I’ll tell them. | 我会说的 |
[33:13] | What you said means a lot. | 你所说的话对我意义重大 |
[33:25] | o’brian. | |
[33:28] | Yes. Yeah. Yeah, got it. | 是 好 明白了 |
[33:32] | Doyle just called in.He’s found jack’s truck. | Doyle说他找到了Jack的卡车 |
[33:35] | Good, morris. | 很好 Morris |
[33:39] | What’s happening to buchanan? | Buchanan怎么了? |
[33:43] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[33:45] | What do you mean, he’s gone? | 这话什么意思? |
[33:47] | I’m in charge. | 我现在是主管 |
[33:56] | Can I have everyone’s attention, please? | 大家请听我说 |
[33:58] | In a few minutes you’re gonna be getting a bulletin on your systems. | 你们马上会看到系统公告 |
[34:03] | Bill buchanan has stepped down, | Bill Buchanan离职了 |
[34:05] | which means that until division can send over a replacement, | 所以直到上级部门选中继位者 |
[34:09] | he’s named me acting director. | 我是他指定的代理主管 |
[34:12] | Nothing will change operationally. | 我们的运行方式不变 |
[34:15] | Your objective remains the same– | 目标不变 |
[34:17] | bring in jack bauer before he can hand over the component to the chinese. | 在Jack Bauer把零件 交给中国人之前抓住他 |
[34:53] | ctu, this is doyle.Do you copy? | CTU 这是Doyle 收到了吗? |
[34:55] | Doyle, you’re on coM.Go ahead. | Doyle 收到 请讲 |
[34:57] | Do you have anything on satellite yet? | 卫星方面查到什么了? |
[34:59] | Spotty. | 画面一团糟 |
[35:00] | Well, I found our truck. | 我找到卡车了 |
[35:02] | Either jack switched vehicles or he parked it and he’s nearby. | Jack可能换了车 也可能他就在附近 |
[35:05] | I’m gonna go look at the buildings. | 我去附近建筑找找 |
[35:12] | All right, there’s some infrastructure around | 好 附近有个建筑 |
[35:14] | we can check using thermal. Chloe? | 我们可以用热显示查一下 Chloe? |
[35:16] | I’m on it. | 收到 |
[35:17] | Hang on. We might not need it. | 等等 可能用不着了 |
[35:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[35:20] | A limo just pulled off the highway. | 一辆豪华轿车刚刚从高速路上下来 |
[35:23] | Redirect all nearby units to my current location. | 让附近所有小组 马上到我现在的方位来 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 知道 |
[35:27] | Send alpha and delta teams to that location. | 把Alpha和Delta小队送去该地点 |
[35:29] | – Also send air one, two and three for air support. – All right. | – 还有让空勤1 2 3号空中支援 – 好的 |
[35:49] | Cheng just left the car. | 郑刚下了车 |
[36:06] | Far enough. | 别往前走了 |
[36:09] | Mr. Bauer. | Bauer先生 |
[36:11] | Where’s audrey? | Audrey在哪里? |
[36:13] | She’s in the car. | 她在车里 |
[36:15] | Until I get the component… | 把零件给我 才能… |
[36:17] | nothing’s going to happen until I see audrey. | 在我见到Audrey之前什么也别想 |
[36:20] | I want to make sure she’s all right. | 我想确认她没事 |
[36:27] | 把那个女的带进来 把Audrey带进来 把那个女的带进来 把Audrey带进来 | |
[36:30] | she’s coming in now. | 她马上就来了 |
[36:35] | Audrey raines is entering the premises. | Audrey Raines正进入建筑 |
[36:38] | I think I’m gonna need that backup. | 我需要后援 |
[36:41] | You have the sub circuit board? | 电路板在你手上吗? |
[36:43] | You’ll get it as soon as I know she’s safe. | 只要我确认她安全就会给你 |
[36:49] | 进来 进来 进来 进来 | |
[36:58] | take the gag out of her mouth. | 把嘴塞拿出来 |
[37:03] | Wait | 等等 |
[37:06] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[37:08] | 去 去 去 去 | |
[37:36] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:39] | You can continue this reunion later. | 你们等会儿再享受重聚之乐吧 |
[37:43] | How is this gonna work,mr. Bauer? | 你打算怎么办呢 Bauer先生? |
[37:47] | Audrey walks out of her alone. | Audrey一个人走出去 |
[37:49] | As soon as I see that she gets down near the bridge | 只要她到了桥附近 |
[37:52] | I’ll know she’s out of the range of your sniper. | 就知道她已在你的狙击手射程之外 |
[37:55] | Then I’ll give you the component. | 然后就把零件给你 |
[37:57] | There’s at least ten guns. | 至少有十个枪手 |
[37:59] | I need the field teams. | 我需要战术小组! |
[38:00] | Let’s do this. | 动手吧 |
[38:05] | I want you to walk past the bridge a hundred yards, | 你要走过桥一百码 |
[38:08] | on the right side of the road,do you understand? | 记得沿着路右侧走 明白吗? |
[38:11] | There’s a gas station, and a cab will be waiting for you. | 那儿有个加油站 有辆出租车在等着你 |
[38:13] | He has instructions to take you back to ctu. | 他会带你回CTU |
[38:18] | You need to go. | 你得走了 |
[38:31] | All right, this is going down now, nadia. | 他们现在就要交易了 Nadia! |
[38:34] | Where are the field teams?! | 战术小组在哪里?! |
[38:35] | They should be there any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[38:37] | I need to do something now. | 我必须现在就做点什么! |
[38:38] | They’re releasing audrey which means jack is about to hand over the component. | 他们正释放Audrey 也就是说Jack要交出零件了 |
[38:42] | Mike, don’t let that happen. | Mike 阻止他 |
[38:49] | Give me the circuit board or I’ll kill her. | 不想她死就把电路板给我 |
[39:05] | Oh, damn it! | 见鬼! |
[39:41] | ctu, this is air one.Do you copy? | CTU 这里是空勤1号 收到了吗? |
[39:43] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[39:44] | Cheng and his men have escaped. | 郑的人逃掉了 |
[39:46] | They’re in three black hummers heading north towards the mountains. | 他们开三辆黑色悍马 向着山北边开去了 |
[39:49] | Traveling off road. | 他们没有走大道 |
[39:50] | Pursue and engage. | 追踪 交战 |
[39:57] | We’ve been hit! | 我们被击中了! |
[39:59] | ctu,We’re going down! | CTU 我们正在下降! |
[40:01] | I repeat, we’re going down! | 重复 我们正在下降! |
[40:53] | My weapon is down! | 我已经放下了武器! |
[40:55] | Get on the ground!Get on the ground! | 到地面上去! 到地面上去! |
[40:56] | Who is your commanding officer?! | 你们的指挥官是谁?! |
[40:58] | I am, jack. | 是我 Jack |
[41:00] | Stand him up. | 让他站起来 |
[41:02] | Where’s the sub-circuit board? | 电路板在哪里? |
[41:04] | Cheng’s got it. | 郑拿到了 |
[41:05] | I was set to blow the building and destroy the component | 我本要炸掉大楼 毁了零件 |
[41:08] | until you engaged us in a firefight. | 但被你们的枪声打乱了计划 |
[41:10] | Here’s the detonator. | 引爆器在这里 |
[41:14] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[41:16] | We don’t have cheng, jack. | 郑不在我们手上 Jack |
[41:17] | What do you mean,you don’t have him? | 不在你们手上 什么意思? |
[41:19] | The assault teams didn’t have time to get into place. | 突袭小队没有 足够时间进入整个区域 |
[41:20] | We had to make a frontal assault. | 我们只能从前方袭击 |
[41:22] | He must have escaped out the rear. | 他一定从后面逃掉了 |
[41:23] | Nadia, did you get that? | Nadia 听到了吗? |
[41:25] | Cheng escaped with the sub-circuit board. | 郑带着电路板逃掉了 |
[41:26] | We got a chopper down. | 我们损失了一架直升机 |
[41:28] | We need those other choppers asap. | 需要其他直升机尽快支援 |
[41:29] | I know. The chopper should be there in five minutes. | 知道了 直升机五分钟内就到 |
[41:31] | Listen, before they went down, they reported seeing cheng | 他们在坠落前 报告看到了郑 |
[41:34] | and his men traveling in three black hummers | 和他手下开着三辆悍马 |
[41:36] | in the mountains off road traveling north. | 向北边开去 |
[41:39] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[41:40] | Now place jack under arrest. | 现在逮捕Jack |
[41:42] | Understood. | 明白 |
[41:47] | Is he gone? | 他逃了? |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:50] | I gotta take you into custody, jack. | 我要逮捕你 Jack |
[41:52] | I had this handled. | 我本来能自己搞定的! |
[41:53] | Why the hell didn’t you listen to me? | 你为什么不听我的话? |
[42:04] | Audrey, it’s over.It’s all right.You’re safe. | Audrey 结束了 没事 你安全了 |
[42:06] | Help me, jack.Please don’t let them do this to me. | 救我 Jack 别让他们这么对我 |
[42:09] | – Audrey… – help me, jack, don’t let them do… | – Audrey… – 救我 Jack 别让他们… |
[42:10] | audrey! | |
[42:12] | It’s me. I’m right here. | 是我 是我 |
[42:20] | Do you even know who I am? | 你还知道我是谁吗? |
[42:23] | Sit her down. | 让她坐下 |
[42:27] | They’ve done something to her. | 他们对她做了什么 |
[42:29] | You got to help her, please. | 求你们帮帮她 |
[42:30] | We will. Let’s go, jack. | 我们会的 走吧 Jack |
[42:41] | my god. | 我的天 |