时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 24 Season 06 Episode 21 | 反恐24小时 |
[00:17] | – Marilyn. – Jack,what happened? | – Jack 怎么了? |
[00:20] | My father escaped. I don’t know where he is. | 我父亲跑了 不知道去哪了 |
[00:22] | He might be in the area. I want you both to go back to ctu. | 说不定还在附近 你们俩立刻回CTU |
[00:25] | Josh,I know that there’s a lot to explain, and I promise you when this is over, | Josh 我也知道事情非常复杂 一时说不清楚 |
[00:29] | you and I are going to sit down and I will talk you through what happened. | 但我向你保证 等一切都结束了 你我坐下来 我会好好向你解释清楚 |
[00:33] | Thank you for saving my son. | 谢谢你救了我儿子 |
[00:35] | He reminds me of you. | 我一看到他 就会想起你 |
[00:37] | I told you I was sorry. | 我已经向你道歉了 |
[00:39] | You said I should stop helping terrorists arm nuclear bombs.We’re done. | 你说我不该帮恐怖分子设置核弹 我们完了 |
[00:52] | I’ve interfaced the component. | 我连接上零件了 |
[00:54] | There’s a problem. The circuit board is damaged. | 有麻烦了 电路板损坏了 |
[00:57] | Can you fix it? | 能修好吗? |
[00:58] | No,not unless I have the security override. | 不 除非我有安全重置码 |
[01:00] | We don’t have access to that information. | 我们没有那些信息 |
[01:02] | We’ll have to find someone who has the necessary expertise. | 得找一个专家来 |
[01:05] | An fb sub-circuit board from one of the weapons is now in the possession of an agent of the chinese government. | 核武器中的一块反馈电路板 落入了一名中国特工手中 |
[01:12] | If you do not intercept this component | 如果您不能截获核弹部件 |
[01:15] | my generals have instructions to initiate an appropriate response. | 我的将军们将奉命采取适当的回应 |
[01:20] | How the hell did the russians find out about this? | 俄罗斯怎么会知道的? |
[01:23] | Only select people at the white house even knew about this. | 只有白宫和CTU的少数人知道 |
[01:26] | So you’re saying there’s a spy? | 你是说有间谍? |
[01:28] | – Which staff are we talking about here,tom? – Lisa miller,sir. | – 你说的是哪位官员? – Lisa Miller 先生 |
[01:33] | Bishop’s been passing intelligence to the russians that he got from you. | Bishop卖给俄罗斯人的情报 是从你那里获得的 |
[01:36] | – I swear to you,I didn’t know. – It’s still treason. | – 我发誓 我不知道 – 不管怎么说 这是叛国罪 |
[01:39] | You’re going to go back to your boyfriend | 回到你男朋友身边 |
[01:42] | and you’re going to make him believe that we have the component back. | 想办法让他相信 我们已经拿回零件了 |
[01:45] | White house is pressuring us to find cheng. | 白宫施压 要我们找到郑 |
[01:48] | We have to hope we can get some information out of her. | 希望能从她那里得到消息 |
[01:50] | It’s going to be next to impossible to communicate with her in the near term | 短时间内几乎不可能和她交流 |
[01:53] | unless we essentially attemp to shock her out of this state. | 除非我们对她施以休克疗法 让她脱离目前的状态 |
[01:56] | Mike…Will they let me speak to audrey? | Mike… 他们同意我和Audrey谈话么? |
[01:59] | The shrink who’s treating her doesn’t think it’s a good idea. | 她的心理医生不同意 |
[02:01] | And he’s about to try some protocol of his own using big doses of drugs. | 准备用他自己的方案 使用大剂量药物 |
[02:05] | – It could kill her,jack. – Why did you uncuff me? | – 这可能害死她 – 为什么帮我打开手铐? |
[02:07] | ‘Cause I think you need to do something about it. | 因为我觉得你该做点什么 |
[02:10] | Is there anything that you can tell me that can help us find cheng or at least where they were holding you? | 有没有什么能帮我找到郑的线索? 至少告诉我他们关你的地方 |
[02:15] | Please! | 拜托! |
[02:18] | Jack,put down your gun. | Jack 放下枪 |
[02:19] | Not until I get a guarantee from you that audrey is safe. | 除非你们保证Audrey的安全 |
[02:22] | – Bloomfield. – What’d you say? | – 你说什么? |
[02:25] | – Bloomfield. – Morris,did you get that?bloomfield. | – Morris 你听到了么? Bloomfield |
[02:27] | Have chloe track it down,keep doyle in the loop. | 让Chloe追查”Bloomfield” 把结果告诉Doyle |
[02:30] | Earlier,I got through to audrey.I can do the same thing again,I just need some time.Please. | 之前我成功地和Audrey沟通了 我可以再来一次 只是需要点时间 |
[02:34] | Stay away from my daughter. | 离我的女儿远点 |
[02:37] | Everything you touch,one way or another,ends up dead. | 凡是跟你有接触的人 无论如何 最后都免不了一死 |
[02:44] | The following takes place between 2:00A.M and 3:00 a.m. | 以下情节发生于凌晨2点到3点之间 |
[02:58] | Jack. | |
[03:01] | I thought you should know,james heller just left with his daughter. | 我想应该告诉你 James Heller带着他女儿离开了 |
[03:12] | He also reiterated to me his demand that you’re to stay away from her. | 他还反复向我重申 不要让你接近她 |
[03:17] | He’ll be filing a restraining order to that effect. | 为此他会申请法庭禁制令 |
[03:21] | I’m sorry,jack. | 很抱歉 Jack |
[03:24] | The name that audrey gave us when I was talking to her– bloomfield– did it pan out? | 在我跟她谈话时 Audrey说出的那个名字 Bloomfield 有没有用? |
[03:29] | It did. | 有用 |
[03:31] | It’s an old copper refining facility in jefferson heights. | 那是个位于Jefferson Heights的炼铜厂 |
[03:34] | We found oxidized copper particles on audrey’s clothing, | 我们在Audrey的衣服上 找到些氧化铜的颗粒 |
[03:37] | so we’re pretty sure that’s where cheng was holding her. | 相信那就是郑关她的地方 |
[03:40] | Now,if that’s his base of operations, he should have the russian component there, | 如果那是他的行动基地 他应该会把那个俄罗斯零件带过去 |
[03:43] | so we’re locking it down and dispatching teams now. | 我们准备封锁那里 然后派几支分队过去 |
[03:46] | You need to let me go with them. | 你要让我跟他们一起去 |
[03:48] | You’re still under arrest,jack. | 你现在还被羁押着 Jack |
[03:49] | For 20 months in a chinese prison,cheng tried to break me. | 这20个月以来 在一所中国监狱中 郑一直想撬开我的嘴 |
[03:52] | I know him. I know how he thinks. | 我很了解他 我知道他的想法 |
[03:54] | I am your best chance at stopping him. | 也最有可能帮你阻止他 |
[03:56] | You willfully disobeyed a presidential order. | 你蓄意违抗总统的命令 |
[03:59] | Your actions resulted in cheng getting ahold of that component. | 你的行为导致零件落入郑的手中 |
[04:02] | That’s why I’m begging you to let me go. | 这正是我求你让我参加行动的原因 |
[04:06] | I caused this mess let me clean it up.Please. | 这一切都是我一手造成的 让我去收拾吧 求你了 |
[04:11] | Damn it,nadia,you have the authority to let me do this. | 该死 Nadia 你有权力让我这么做 |
[04:13] | This isn’t about finding that component for you,jack. | 你的目的不是要找回那个零件 Jack |
[04:16] | This is about getting revenge against cheng. | 你的目的是想去找郑报仇 |
[04:17] | Cheng is responsible for audrey’s condition. You’re damn right this is about revenge. | 郑应该为Audrey目前的状况负责 你说得很对 我就是要去报仇 |
[04:22] | I want cheng more than anything in the world. | 我要不惜一切代价抓住郑 |
[04:25] | But I gave president palmer my word that I would destroy that component before I let it fall into enemy hands. | 可我已经向Palmer总统许诺过 在零件落入敌手之前 会先毁掉它 |
[04:32] | Please… | 拜托… |
[04:35] | Give me a chance to keep my word. | 给我一个信守诺言的机会 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry,jack,I can’t. | 抱歉 Jack 不行 |
[04:52] | Don’t even think about it,jack. | 想都不要想 Jack |
[04:53] | If you make a move,I will have you put in restraints. | 如果你轻举妄动 我会把你药物拘禁 |
[05:17] | Maybe I could help from here. I could run tactical. | 也许我在这里也能帮点忙 我可以进行战术指挥 |
[05:24] | Division is sending over a ranking section chief to replace me. | 分局正准备派一名高级部门领导 来取代我的位置 |
[05:32] | I promise you I will take it up with him when he gets here. | 我向你保证 等他到了之后 我会就此事与他协商一下 |
[05:36] | Okay,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:56] | We have a land sat image of bloomfield. It’s a big place. | 拍到一张Bloomfield的卫星地图 那是个大地方 |
[06:00] | There’s cheng’s hummer at the rear entrance. | 郑的悍马车停在后门 |
[06:03] | – All right,port it over to tactical for analysis. – It’s already happening. | – 好的 传给战术分队进行分析 – 已经办了 |
[06:06] | Status update on lapd? | 洛杉矶警署那边有没有什么新情况? |
[06:08] | All reserve units are on the way. They should have a perimeter in 20 minutes. | 所有储备力量都已经在路上了 20分钟后就可以包围那里 |
[06:12] | – You okay? – Fine. | – 你还好吧? – 很好 |
[06:16] | You don’t look fine. | 可你看上去不是很好 |
[06:17] | Since you’re so keen to know,chloe and I have split up. | 既然你这么想知道 我就告诉你吧 Chloe和我分手了 |
[06:19] | Shut up,morris. | 闭嘴 Morris |
[06:21] | Pointless being coy about it,right? | 这没有什么好害羞的 好么? |
[06:23] | We’re still doing our jobs; we’re all professionals. | 我们仍然在坚守岗位 我们都是专业人士 |
[06:26] | It’s just that if I were you,I’d stay out of it. | 如果我是你 就不会管这闲事 |
[06:29] | I will. | 我不会管的 |
[06:31] | These are the transcripts from marilyn bauer’s statement. | 这是Marilyn Bauer的笔录 |
[06:33] | She needs to review them. I’ll take care of it. | – 她想要看一下 – 我去办 |
[06:41] | Wheels are rolling in five minutes. | 5分钟后行动 |
[06:46] | All right,gentlemen,listen up. | 好了 各位 听好了 |
[06:49] | Your objective is the bloomfield copper facility in jefferson heights. | 你们的目标是位于Jefferson Heights的 Bloomfield炼铜厂 |
[06:52] | We have good reason to believe this is cheng’s safehouse and that he has the component in his possession. | 我们有很大把握相信 这就是郑的安全屋 零件也藏在那里 |
[06:57] | Lapd is setting up a five-block perimeter. | 洛杉矶警署正在建立一个 跨越五个街区的封锁线 |
[07:01] | Your job is to penetrate the facility, apprehend cheng,and secure the component. | 你们的任务就是潜入那个工厂 逮捕郑 并拿到那个零件 |
[07:08] | If cheng gets out of the country with that component, | 如果郑带着那个零件出国 |
[07:11] | russia will hold us responsible for providing the chinese access to their defense codes. | 俄罗斯会归咎于我们 向中国提供他们的国防密码 |
[07:17] | And they’ll strike back at us. | 并会向我们报复 |
[07:20] | We need to recover that component. | 我们必须夺回那个零件 |
[07:22] | There is no room for error. | 没有犯错的余地 |
[07:24] | Real-time tactical feeds and satellite recon will be uplinked to your pdas. | 实时战术信息以及卫星侦查图 会上传到你们的PDA上 |
[07:29] | Any questions? | 还有什么问题么? |
[07:34] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[07:43] | You’re doing a good job. | 你干得不错 |
[07:45] | I’m just trying to keep the roof from caving in until my replacement gets here. | 只是想在在接替我的人抵达前 尽力不让天塌下来 |
[07:47] | Listen,we’re putting every available agent out in the field. | 听着 我们已经把所有 可以派出的特工都派出去了 |
[07:50] | If cheng is in that facility,we’re going to get him and the component. | 如果郑就在那个工厂里 我们一定会抓住他 并夺回零件 |
[07:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[08:19] | Have you received the data ? | 收到数据了没有? |
[08:20] | It’s coming in now. | 就快了 |
[08:21] | upload it to the men | 现在给他们 |
[08:23] | are you sure they can ececute this operation? | 你觉得他们真的可以执行这次任务? |
[08:28] | we’ve used them before | 我们以前用过他们 |
[08:31] | but never on a mission of this importance | 可不像这次任务这么复杂 这么重要 |
[08:34] | i chose them because i know they’re capable | 别担心 他们会做得来的 |
[08:38] | this operation is too important, and i never take unnecessary risks. | 你也 我从来不犯这个错 |
[08:48] | You have the data. | 你已经拿到数据了? |
[08:52] | It’s about time. | 也该拿到了 |
[08:54] | We have to finalize our attack plan. | 我们要将袭击计划定下来 |
[08:56] | I want to attack the target in 15 minutes. | 要在15分钟后袭击目标 |
[09:01] | We’ll be ready. | 我们会准备好的 |
[09:28] | Josh… | |
[09:30] | You got to stop watching this and try and get some sleep. | 别再看了 去睡一会吧 |
[09:34] | They’re saying that 12,000 people are dead. | 他们说死了12000人 |
[09:38] | All because of what dad did. | 而这都是因为爸爸 |
[09:40] | Honey,it’s not that simple. | 亲爱的 不是这么简单 |
[09:43] | – Terrorists were responsible… – But he was involved. | – 该负责任的是那些恐怖分子… – 可他也卷入其中了 |
[09:46] | He let it happen. | 是他让豪杰发生了 |
[09:51] | I wish I was never even born. | 真希望我没有来到这个世上 |
[09:53] | – Don’t say that. – Why?That’s how I feel. | – 别这么说 – 为什么? 我现在就是这种感受 |
[09:56] | I wish I was never part of this sick family. | 真希望我不是这个病态家庭中的一员 |
[09:58] | You listen to me.Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[10:01] | You are not your father. | 你不是你的父亲 |
[10:03] | You are not responsible for anything he did. | 也不应为他所做的任何事负责 |
[10:10] | I love you.I do. | 我爱你 |
[10:14] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[10:16] | I promise you we’ll get through this. | 我保证 我们会度过这次难关的 |
[10:25] | We’ve beehere for hours. I want to go home. | 我们在这里已经呆了好几个小时了 我想回家 |
[10:27] | I know,we’ll go home in the morning.Right now… | 我知道 天亮后我们就回家 现在… |
[10:31] | I want you to close your eyes and get some sleep. | 我要你闭上眼睛 好好睡一觉 |
[10:34] | Okay?Come on,lay down. | 好么? 来吧 躺下 |
[10:51] | – Sorry to interrupt. – It’s okay. | – 抱歉打扰了 – 没关系 |
[10:53] | This is a transcript of your statement. I need you to review it and make sure it’s accurate. | 这是你的笔录 请你检查一下 确保没有问题 |
[10:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:59] | – Mrs.Bauer? – Please call me marilyn. | – Bauer太太? – 请叫我Marilyn |
[11:04] | I know you and jack are close. There’s something that you need to know. | 我知道你和Jack关系很亲近 但有件事你必须知道 |
[11:07] | What is it? | 什么? |
[11:09] | It’s about audrey raines.She’s still alive. | 是关于Audrey Raines的 她还活着 |
[11:15] | What? | 什么? |
[11:24] | – Hello. – It’s me. | – 喂 – 是我 |
[11:28] | Hey,you. | 嘿 你啊 |
[11:30] | Thought I wouldn’t hear from you again till morning. | 我还以为天亮前 不会再听到你的声音了呢 |
[11:33] | Sorry I left so suddenly. | 抱歉 我没打招呼就离开了 |
[11:35] | We had a crisis with the russians. | 我们和俄罗斯之间出现了紧急情况 |
[11:38] | What kind of crisis? | 什么紧急情况? |
[11:41] | It doesn’t matter anymore,it’s been averted. | 没事了 已经解决了 |
[11:44] | That’s good. | 这就好 |
[11:48] | Anyway,I was thinking maybe we could pi up where we left off if you want. | 不管怎样…我想如果你愿意的话 我们可以继续完成前面没有做完的事情 |
[11:56] | Well,you know I do,sweetheart,but,um… | 你知道我很乐意 心肝儿 不过… |
[11:59] | Isn’t daniels going to want you to stick around so he can paw you every chance he gets? | Daniel不是要你呆在他身边 随时听候使唤么? |
[12:04] | I’m the last thing on his mind right now. | 他现在根本就顾不上我 |
[12:08] | Well,his loss. How soon can you get here? | 那可是他的损失 你多久后能到? |
[12:12] | I’m on my way. | 已经在路上了 |
[12:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:19] | I love you,too. I’ll see you soon. | 我也爱你 待会见 |
[12:23] | All right.Sounded,uh… Genuine enough. | 好的 听起来… 足够诚恳了 |
[12:27] | Now,when you go back to mr.Bishop | 听着 当你回到Bishop先生身边后… |
[12:29] | you will find a way to excuse yourself from the room to allow him time to access your pda. | 找借口离开房间 让他有机会翻看你的PDA |
[12:36] | We’ve uploaded memos stating that a chinese agent was trying to smuggle a piece of russian technology | 我们已经上传了一份备忘录 内容是 有名中国特工企图偷运一块 |
[12:43] | out of the country,and was taken out in a military strike. | 俄罗斯零件出境 我们在一次军事行动中将其截获 |
[12:47] | Do you understand? | 明白没有? |
[12:50] | You want the russians to think the component was destroyed in the attack? | 你想让俄罗斯相信 零件在那次行动中已经被毁掉了? |
[12:53] | That’s correct. It’s up to you now. | 没错 现在就看你的了 |
[12:56] | If you can feed all this convincingly to bishop, he will relay it to his russian contact, | 如果你能让Bishop相信这一点 他就会转告给他的俄罗斯联系人 |
[13:00] | and with any luck at all,president suvarov will call off his threat of military action against us, | 但愿Suvarov总统会取消 对我们采取军事行动的威胁 |
[13:07] | at leastor the time being. | 至少是暂时取消… |
[13:11] | I’m sorry,I just don’t know… | 抱歉 我只是不敢肯定… |
[13:13] | If I can go through with this,if I can be with him again,and act like nothing’s wrong. | 自己还能否完成这次任务 能否再回到他身边 同时还装作什么都没有发生过一样 |
[13:23] | Oh,I’m sure you’ll manage. | 噢 我相信你能做到的 |
[13:27] | For the last year,you’ve had no problem lying to me. | 过去这一年来 你对我撒谎 就一点问题都没有 |
[13:34] | So,at any rate,agent hollister and I will be in a van parked across the street from bishop’s. | 不管怎样 我和Hollister探员会守在一辆 停在Bishop家对面的货车里 |
[13:39] | We’ll be monitoring everything. You do as you’re told and… | 我们会监控一切 你照我们说的去做… |
[13:43] | It should all go smoothly. | 一切都应该会顺利的 |
[14:01] | Marilyn. | |
[14:03] | What are you doing here? You should be with josh. | 你来这做什么? 你该和Josh呆在一起 |
[14:05] | I had to see if you were all right. | 我要来看看你是不是没事 |
[14:08] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:09] | I don’t think the charges will stand up, given the extenuating circumstances. | 考虑到当时的情况特殊可免罪 我想那些指控都不会成立的 |
[14:13] | I meant…I meant about audrey. | 我指的… 我指的是Audrey |
[14:18] | I’m so sorry,jack. I feel awful telling you she was dead. | 很抱歉 Jack 告诉你她死了我感到很伤心 |
[14:21] | You didn’t know. No one knew. | 你不知道她还活着 没人知道 |
[14:24] | Still… | 不过 |
[14:25] | I heard the chinese caused her to have some kind of… | 听说中国人让她精神崩溃 |
[14:28] | Psychological breakdown. | |
[14:31] | – Is she going to be all right? – I don’t know. | – 她会没事吧? – 不知道 |
[14:33] | – What do her doctors say? – It’s out of my hands. | – 医生怎么说? – 我无权过问 |
[14:36] | What do you mean,it’s out of your hands? | 什么意思 |
[14:38] | Her father’s secretary heller. | 她父亲是Heller部长 |
[14:40] | He’s already taken her away from here. | 他带走了自己的女儿 |
[14:42] | I’ve been ordered to stay away from her and to stay out of her life. | 我被告知 不准接近她 这辈子都别再去找她 |
[14:45] | How could he do that to you? You saved her life. | 他怎能这样 你救了她 |
[14:47] | Marilyn,please. | Marilyn 拜托 |
[14:49] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想继续谈这个 |
[14:56] | Miss yassir told us that josh and I don’t need to be in ctu custody anymore. | Yassir小姐说 我和Josh都可以走了 |
[15:02] | – They’re going to process us out in the morning. – Good. | – 他们早上就让我们离开 – 好 |
[15:05] | I’d like to bring josh by to see you before we go. | 走之前我让Josh来见见你 |
[15:10] | That will be fine. | 这很好 |
[15:13] | Jack… | |
[15:15] | Whatever happens,when all this is over, I want you to know… | 无论发生了什么 当这些都结束以后 我想你明白 |
[15:21] | I’ll be there for you. | 我会等你 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:28] | Mrs.Bauer? | Bauer太太? |
[15:31] | Marilyn,you really should go. | 你真的应该走了 |
[15:40] | Chloe.Any word on cheng? | Chole 有郑的消息吗 |
[15:44] | Doyle’s leading a team to bloomfield right now. | Doyle的小队正前往bloomfield |
[15:46] | They should be there any second. | 他们快到了 |
[15:48] | Please,keep me informed. | 有消息告诉我 |
[15:50] | Jack,we’ll get cheng and the component. | 我们会找到郑和零件的 |
[16:05] | There’s the entrance point.There’s only one. | 只有一个入口 |
[16:07] | Yes,but they will put you in an optimal position for a quick surgical strike. | 没错 但这个入口会让你进入 实施外科手术式打击的最佳位置 |
[16:23] | Hey,ryan,take your team around back. | Ryan 你的人从后面包抄 |
[16:25] | The rest of you,follow me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[16:29] | You know,this isn’t going to be bloodless,cheng. | 这肯定会流血的 郑 |
[16:31] | People are going to die. | 有人会死的 |
[16:34] | You do what you need to do. | 你做需要做的一切 |
[16:37] | Doyle’s team’s moving into bloomfield now. | Doyle的小队开始进入bloomfield |
[16:58] | Remember,your objective isn’t to cause casualties. | 尽量不要造成人员伤亡 |
[17:01] | Your objective is to obtain the package. | 目的是得到”包裹” |
[17:05] | – Nothing else takes precedence. – I understand. | – 这是最高目标 – 明白 |
[17:45] | We’ll access the sewer lines from here. | 我们从这里进入下水道 |
[17:47] | Once below ground,it’s roughly 180 meters to the target. | 与目标的地下距离大概是180米 |
[17:52] | All right?Let’s move. | 好了? 开始行动 |
[17:57] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[18:11] | – Clear! | – Clear! – 安全 – 安全 |
[18:14] | – Anything? – No. | – 有收获吗? – 没 |
[18:16] | There’s nobody here,but you have to see this. | 没人在这里 你看看这个 |
[18:22] | We have empty rifle magazines,stun grenades,c-4. | 有空的步枪弹仓 震荡手雷 C4 |
[18:25] | Look,this is an arsenal. | 这里简直是个军火库 |
[18:27] | Continue with the search. See if you can find anything else. | 继续搜索 看有否别的发现 |
[18:29] | Yes,sir. | 明白 |
[18:40] | – O’brian. – Chloe,put nadia on. | – 让Nadia和我通话 |
[18:42] | Nadia,it’s doyle. | Nadia 是Doyle |
[18:44] | – Go ahead,mike. – Yeah.Cheng’s not here. | – 请讲 – 郑不在此地 |
[18:46] | Bloomfield’s been evacuated. | Bloomfield是个空巢 |
[18:48] | If they haven’t hit one of our roadblocks, | 我们的路障没有发现 |
[18:49] | then I’m guessing they got out before we could lock down the perimeter. | 我猜测他们在之前已经 离开布控范围 |
[18:52] | Check the satellite feed. Try to back-time the frames before we repositioned. | 查查卫星 看看我们重新部署 之前的那些图像资料 |
[18:55] | And there’s something else. We found a whole bunch of empty weapon crates. | 还有 我们发现很多空的武器箱子 |
[18:58] | What kind of weapons? | 何种武器? |
[18:59] | Large-caliber rifles,military-grade c-4,grenades. | 大口径步枪 军用级C4 手榴弹 |
[19:03] | There’s enough of an arsenal for a small army. | 足以装备小型军队 |
[19:06] | Looks like the chinese are planning to launch a major assault. | 似乎中国人在策划一次大的袭击 |
[19:12] | Assault on what? | 袭击哪里 |
[19:30] | – We’re at the junction. – Good. | – 我们在交汇处 – 好 |
[19:32] | Head east 153 meters. | 往东153米 |
[19:35] | That will put you directly beneath ctu and the entrance point. | 你会身处CTU的进入地点之下 |
[19:51] | ************ | 我正在扫描Bloomfield地区的卫星图像 第8分区数据掉包严重 你知道怎么会事吗? |
[19:59] | ************* | – 我伤害了你 |
[20:01] | *************** | 你知不知道这到底怎么回事 我这边卫星基本上是瞎了眼了 |
[20:05] | ************** | 你知道我们从联邦地质勘探局 子网上下载的那个补丁吗? |
[20:09] | ************* | 有时候那补丁和成像软件 冲突 禁用掉就可以了 |
[20:12] | ************* | 谢谢 正是我需要的信息 |
[20:19] | ************ | Morris 我知道你想表现的专业 |
[20:26] | *************** | 但我们之间发生的事让我真的很难受 |
[20:33] | *************** | 你没什么需要抱歉的 亲爱的 |
[20:36] | ********** | 你和我分手是因为我说了些蠢话 说了些我非我本意的话 |
[20:40] | *********** | 你说我重设了核弹 是懦夫? |
[20:44] | ************** | – 那是铁打的事实 – 我不相信 |
[20:46] | ************** | 不管你承不承认 这是事实 |
[20:50] | *********** | 你是说我的想法无所谓? |
[20:52] | ************* | 不 我是说 我和你分手并不是因为 你说了什么 而是因为我自己的所作所为 |
[21:00] | ************ | 无论你觉得自己多么爱我 我知道这事实总会横亘在你心中 |
[21:08] | ******** | 你错了 |
[21:10] | *********** | – 你比谁都了解我对吗? – 没错 |
[21:16] | ********* | 我何时错过? |
[21:35] | ************ | 记住 一旦进去了 要创造机会 让Bishop能接触到你的PDA |
[21:42] | ************* | 有问题吗? |
[21:46] | ********** | 我很害怕 |
[21:47] | ************* | 你确实应该害怕 如果这次没成功 你将面对叛国罪的指控 |
[21:51] | ******** | 我非常配合! |
[21:53] | *********** | 很好 你可以在审判的时候这么说 所以… |
[21:57] | ********* | 振作起来 你要尽一切可能 让Bishop觉得你们之间没什么不同 明白吗? |
[22:06] | *********** | – 明白 – 那好 把车叫过来 |
[22:09] | ************ | – 监控镜头在袋中装好了 长官 – 看你的了 |
[22:32] | ********* | 好了 我们也隐蔽好 |
[23:17] | She’s on her way inside,sir. | 她正走进去 |
[23:20] | – Are you sure she can pull this off? – Let’s hope so,sir. | – 你肯定她可以办成? – 希望吧 |
[23:24] | I appreciate what you’re doing,tom. I know this doesn’t… | 我感谢你的工作 我知道… |
[23:28] | Exactly fall under your job description. | 这种事不应该由你来做 |
[23:30] | Well,we’re all doing some improvising today,aren’t we,sir? | 我们今天都要硬着头皮上阵 不是吗? |
[23:34] | We both agreed it is in our interest to keep this circle small. | 我们都明白这事 只能是一小部分人知道 |
[23:55] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[24:18] | – You okay? – Of course.Why? | – 没事吧 – 没 怎么了? |
[24:22] | You seem,I don’t know,tense. | 我不知道 你有点紧张 |
[24:27] | Mark,come on. With everything that’s happened,who isn’t? | 发生了这一切 谁不紧张 |
[24:34] | Well,maybe I can loosen you up. | 也许我可以让你放松点 |
[24:47] | – How’s that?Better? – Yeah. | – 怎样 好点吗 – 嗯 |
[24:53] | You know,um,I’m going to freshen up first. | 我先去洗个澡 |
[25:01] | Relax. | 放松 |
[25:04] | We already had a shower,remember? | 我们洗过澡了 记得吗 |
[25:13] | I’m really happy you came back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[25:17] | The more time I spend away from you the harder it is to let you walk out the door. | 我一个人的时间越长 就越难让你离开 |
[25:22] | I may have to strap you to the bed.Permanently. | 我真想把你绑在床上…永远… |
[25:27] | Just get out of the room. Leave him alone with the pda. | 出去 让他有机会解除PDA |
[25:33] | – I bet you’d like that. – Mm,immensely. | – 我猜你很喜欢那调调 – 非常 |
[25:36] | You know what?I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:38] | I’m just feeling really grungy. | 我感觉有点心烦 |
[25:42] | The situation at the white house has me stressed. | 白宫的情况让我紧张 |
[25:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[25:49] | I thought you said that crisis was averted. | 你不是说危机受到控制了? |
[25:54] | It was. | 没错 |
[25:56] | Then you should feel relieved. | 那你应该放心啊 |
[26:01] | Well…You know me, | 你知道 |
[26:04] | always worried the next crisis is around the corner. | 总是担心危机再次出现 |
[26:08] | I think I know how to take your mind off of it. | 我想我知道如何让你不去想它 |
[26:40] | hold on. | 等等 |
[26:43] | ****** | 我们到了 安装起爆器 |
[26:49] | are you ready | 准备好了吗? |
[26:50] | ********* | – 我们已经就位 起爆器装好了 – 原地待命 |
[26:54] | input the code | 输入密码 |
[27:00] | Mark… | 奏效了 我们进入了 |
[27:03] | ********* | 这是他们的安全系统… 我们覆盖他们的指挥中心 |
[27:09] | ************ | 我们一个分区一个分区来 2分钟后他们的一切都会失效 |
[27:13] | Nadia… | Nadia 这是Bloomfield的逃跑路线 |
[27:16] | ********** | 他们分析了周边的逃跑路线 有20条以上 |
[27:18] | *********** | 就是说拘禁Audrey的那个人现在 可能在城市里的任何地方 |
[27:20] | ************* | Morris和Chloe正在查找旧的卫星影像 希望能得到其中某辆车的信息 |
[27:25] | ************* | 好的 有消息通知我 |
[27:27] | ************** | 有Doyle的消息吗? |
[27:29] | ***************** | 他的小组正对工厂进行法医学侦搜 但是还什么都没发现 |
[27:34] | – what? – never mind | – 怎么了? – 算了 |
[27:44] | ************** | 听着 Milo 我跟Doyle谈话 的时候看到你的那个眼神了 |
[27:51] | I understand if your feelings for me have changed. | 我理解你对我的感受变了 |
[27:54] | – Milo… – Yes, I, I was hurt, but… | – 我很受伤 但… |
[28:00] | If there is something going on between you and doyle, I just… | 如果你和Doyle有下文 |
[28:05] | I want you to know that it’s… | 我想让你明白 |
[28:10] | It’s okay. | 这没关系 |
[28:13] | Milo, to be completely honest, I don’t know what I feel. | 老实说 我不知道自己对他是什么感觉 |
[28:17] | So much has happened today I haven’t had a chance to… | 今天发生了太多 我根本没机会… |
[28:20] | I haven’t had a chance to think through anything. | 我没有机会彻底想清楚任何事 |
[28:24] | I just need some time to sort it all out. | 我需要时间好好想想 |
[28:28] | – Nadia… – Nadia, i’ve got something. | – Nadia 我找到些东西 |
[28:30] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[28:32] | This is from abou50 minutes ago. | 这个来自50分钟前 |
[28:34] | I’ve checked the frames before and after. | 我把前后的影像都检查过了 |
[28:37] | So they definitely got out of bloomfield before doyle’s team arrived. | 所以他们绝对是在Doyle他们 到达Bloomfield前离开的 |
[28:39] | Notify lapd. Give them a description of the vehicles. | 通知洛城警局 向他们描述一下车的样子 |
[28:42] | Chloe, widen the search vector– | Chloe 扩大搜索范围 |
[28:43] | see if we can figure out where those vehicles were headed. | 看看能不能查出车往哪儿去了 |
[28:47] | – Charges set. – Clear out. | – 起爆装好了 – 全体后退 |
[28:51] | Doyle. | |
[28:55] | Doyle? | |
[28:57] | Ctu to field unit bravo, come in. | CTU呼叫战术B队 请回话 |
[29:08] | Can’t get an outside line. | 外线接不进来 |
[29:10] | Yeah, I can’t reach doyle. Comm’s down, too. | 是啊 我找不到Doyle 指挥中心的电话也不行 |
[29:12] | Could be a hiccup in the server. | 可能是服务器小故障 |
[29:14] | Check it out. | 查一下 |
[29:17] | Pressman. | |
[29:23] | I don’t know what the hell is happening. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[29:25] | I can’t access any of the servers. | 我联系不到其它服务器 |
[29:27] | The permissions have all been reset. | 许可全被重新设置了 |
[29:33] | *** | 跟着他 在这! 找到了SUV和那辆车的图像 郑走110号公路向南 |
[29:46] | Cheng was heading south on the 110. | |
[29:48] | He exited florence heading east. | 出了Florence向东了 |
[29:51] | That’s six blocks from here. | 离这儿只有6个街区 |
[29:52] | That was security. | 是安保部门打来的 |
[29:54] | They just lost visual surveillance. | 他们刚刚失去了图像监视 |
[29:56] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[29:57] | Every one of our security cameras, they all just went out at once. | 我们的监视摄像头全都同时失效了 |
[30:02] | Chloe, code red emergency lockdown. | Chloe 红色一级警戒! |
[30:12] | This is nadia yasser, code red is confirmed. | Nadia Yasser 红色警戒确认 |
[30:14] | – Lock this place down! – Right away. | – 封锁这个区域! – 马上行动 |
[30:22] | Everyone get to your assigned safe rooms now! | 大家都到指定的安全房去! |
[30:25] | Go!Get moving! | 走!快走啊! |
[30:32] | Morris, flood the outer sectors with tear gas. | Morris 把外围放满催泪瓦斯 |
[30:34] | I can’t.I can’t get into the system. | 不行 我进不了系统 |
[30:35] | I don’t know how they’ve done it, but we’re completely paralyzed. | 我不知道他们怎么做到的 但是我们完全瘫痪了 |
[30:43] | Base one, come in! | 基地1号 请回话! |
[30:44] | Base one, come in! | 基地1号 请回话! |
[30:45] | Listen to me!Ctu is under attack! You need to open the door now! | 听我说! CTU正受到攻击! 你必须马上把门打开! |
[30:48] | Base one, come in!Base one, come in! | 基地1号 请回话! 基地1号 请回话! |
[30:54] | Everyone on the floor! | 所有人都趴下! |
[30:59] | I can hear them! | 我能听见他们! |
[30:59] | They’re in sector three. They’re coming this way! | 他们在第3分区 正朝这边来! |
[31:01] | Now, let me out! | 快让我出去! |
[31:03] | No one’s responding. | 没人回复我 |
[31:05] | They’ve cut us off from the main floor. We need to get up to the lounge. | 他们切断了到主楼层的路 我们去休息室 |
[31:06] | There’s civilians there– I’m gonna need a weapon. | 那儿有平民…我需要武器 |
[31:34] | Cell phones, throw them in front of you! | 手机 都扔在前面! |
[31:37] | Head count.Check the roster. | 数人数 查花名册 |
[31:39] | Set up the comm unit. | 设置一下通信系统 |
[31:40] | Filter all communications that comes in here and turn off the alarm. | 滤掉所有打来的电话 关掉警报 |
[32:19] | Who’s in command? | 谁是这里的负责人? |
[32:24] | Who is in command? | 谁是这里的负责人? |
[32:27] | I am. | 我 |
[32:32] | Milo pressman. | |
[32:34] | I’m acting director of ctu. | 我是CTU的代理主管 |
[32:36] | Come here! | 过来! |
[33:00] | you come on | 你过来 |
[33:10] | hello | 喂? |
[33:14] | Phones are dead. | 电话坏了 |
[33:15] | – Mom, what’s going on? – I don’t know. | – 妈妈 怎么回事? – 我不知道 |
[33:18] | Josh!Help me push this against the door! | Josh!帮我推着这个顶住门! |
[33:21] | Hurry, josh!Hurry! | 快 Josh!快! |
[33:28] | On the floor!Now! | 趴下! 快! |
[33:31] | We found bauer. | 我们找到Bauer了 |
[33:33] | The boy’s with his mother. | 他和他妈妈在一起 |
[33:34] | Good.Bring them here. | 好 把他们带过来 |
[33:35] | On our way. | 马上过去 |
[33:36] | All right, get up! | 好 起来! |
[33:40] | Leave my son alone! | 别碰我儿子! |
[33:41] | Where are you taking us? | 你要把我们带到哪儿去? |
[33:46] | – You all right? – Yes, jack! | – 你没事吧? – 没事 Jack! |
[33:47] | What’s going on? What do they want with josh? | 怎么回事? 他们想从Josh这儿得到什么? |
[33:50] | What do you mean, josh? | 你什么意思? Josh? |
[33:51] | They came here to get him. | 他们是来找他的 |
[33:53] | Are you sure they came for josh? | 你确定他们是为了Josh? |
[33:54] | That’s what they said.Yes. | 他们这么说的 是的 |
[33:57] | We got to get out of here.Come on. | 我们得出去 走 |
[34:10] | Stay close.Come on. | 跟紧一点 快 |
[34:45] | Shut the door. | 关上门 |
[34:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:01] | Joshi want you to climb up here and crawl through the air duct. | Josh 我想让你爬上去 爬过通气管 |
[35:03] | – Just go. – I’m not leaving you! | – 去吧 – 我不要离开你们! |
[35:05] | Josh, you’re not leaving anyone behind; we’re gonna be following you– | Josh 你没离开任何人 我们会跟着你的 |
[35:07] | just go through there. | 我们就在你后面 |
[35:11] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:16] | He’s out of ammo! | 他没子弹了! |
[35:17] | Let’s go!Let’s go! | 上! 上! |
[35:18] | Put your weapon down on the ground.Now! | 把武器放到地上! 快! |
[35:20] | I’m putting the weapon down! | 我正在把武器放下! |
[35:22] | I’m putting it down! | 正在放! |
[35:23] | Both of you, get on your knees! | 你们两个 脆下! |
[35:30] | – We have a problem. – What is it? | – 有麻烦了 – 怎么? |
[35:32] | The boy got away. | 那个男孩跑了 |
[35:33] | He’s inside one of the ventilation ducts. | 他在其中一个通风管里 |
[35:35] | We have the boy’s mother… | 我们有男孩的妈妈… |
[35:37] | And jack bauer. | 还有Jack Bauer |
[35:39] | Send the woman and bauer to me– you wait there. | 把那女人和Bauer给我带过来 你等在那儿 |
[35:43] | Get up.Let’s go!Let’s go! | 起来 快走! 快走! |
[36:08] | Cut power to the ventilation system, | 切掉通风系统的电源 |
[36:09] | and tie me in to the public address system. | 把我接到公共对讲系统上 |
[36:11] | I want to talk to the boy directly. | 我想直接和男孩说话 |
[36:15] | Cheng. | 郑 |
[36:16] | The boy’s escaped. | 男孩逃跑了 |
[36:17] | We’ve captured his mother and jack bauer. | 我们抓到了他妈妈和Jack Bauer |
[36:20] | Get the boy back. I don’t care what you have to do! | 把孩子抓回来 我不在乎你用什么手段 |
[36:23] | Zhou. | 周 |
[36:24] | We’re getting another call from agent doyle. | 我们又接到了Doyle特工打来的电话 |
[36:27] | I think we need to respond. | 我觉得应该回复 |
[36:37] | Nadia yassir! | |
[36:41] | Nadia yassir, stand up! | Nadia Yassir 站起来! |
[36:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:04] | According to that roster, you are the ranking officer here. | 根据花名册 你是这儿的最高指挥官 |
[37:08] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[37:11] | Are you the ranking officer? | 你是最高指挥官吗? |
[37:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:20] | One of your men has been calling. | 有个你的人打来了电话 |
[37:22] | You need to answer him. | 你要接这个电话 |
[37:24] | Tell him you had a problem with your communication system. | 告诉他你的通信系统出了问题 |
[37:26] | If you try to warn him, I will kill everyone here. | 如果你试图警告他的话 我就杀了这里所有人 |
[37:31] | Starting with you. | 从你开始 |
[37:35] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗? |
[37:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:47] | Answer it. | 接电话 |
[37:55] | This is nadia. | 我是Nadia |
[37:57] | Nadia, it’s mike– | Nadia 我是Mike |
[37:57] | i’ve been trying to get ahold of you for a while now. | 我一直试着和你取得联系 |
[37:59] | Yeah.We had a problem with comm. | 是啊 通信系统出了问题 |
[38:01] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题? |
[38:02] | Doesn’t matter– it’s sorted out now. | 没关系 现在解决掉了 |
[38:04] | My team still hasn’t picked up any leads on cheng– | 我们组还是找不到郑的踪迹 |
[38:06] | have you been able to get a visual on him? | 你能监视到他吗? |
[38:08] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[38:09] | What is taking so long? | 为什么还没搞定? |
[38:11] | Nadia, all you had to do was reposition satellite surveillance over jefferson heights. | Nadia 你要做的仅仅就是重新定位 卫星监控到杰弗逊高地 |
[38:14] | Mike, we’re working as fast as we can, okay? | Mike 我们已经在尽快了 好吗? |
[38:16] | What else do you want me to do? | 你还想要我干什么? |
[38:18] | As soon as we get a visual on cheng’s vehicles, i’ll let you know. | 一旦我们能监视到郑的车子 我会立马告诉你 |
[38:21] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:31] | Now go sit back down. | 现在坐回去吧 |
[38:49] | Bring her over here. | 把她带过来 |
[38:53] | What do you want with the boy? Who sent you? | 你想从那男孩身上得到什么? 谁派你来的? |
[38:55] | Jack! | |
[38:56] | You don’t ask the questions here. | 你没资格问问题 |
[38:57] | He makes another move, shoot him. | 他再动 就杀了他 |
[39:00] | Activate the P.A. | 开始公共广播 |
[39:05] | Josh, I want you to listen to me very carefully. | Josh 我希望你认真听我说 |
[39:09] | I know you’re scared, and I don’t blame you, | 我知道你很怕 这不怪你 |
[39:12] | but you really don’t have to be. | 但你真的不用怕 |
[39:14] | The truth is, we’re not going to hurt you. | 事实上 我们不会伤害你 |
[39:17] | We’re going to take you to a safe place– | 我们会带你去一个安全的地方 |
[39:19] | that’s all I can tell you right now. | 我现在只能告诉你这么多 |
[39:20] | Leave him alone!Josh! | 别伤害他! Josh! |
[39:23] | I know you heard that, josh. | 我知道你听见了那声呼喊 Josh |
[39:26] | Your mother’s here with us. | 你妈妈也和我们在一起 |
[39:28] | She’s okay… | 她没事… |
[39:30] | For now. | 至少目前没事 |
[39:32] | I don’t want to hurt her, josh. | 我不想伤害她 Josh |
[39:35] | There’s been enough bloodshed today. | 今天已经流了太多血 |
[39:37] | Show yourself to one of my men. | 你自己向我的手下现身 |
[39:40] | If you do, nothing will happen to your mother. | 如果你出来了 你妈妈就会没事 |
[39:44] | If you don’t, i’ll shoot her. | 如果你不出来 我就杀了她 |
[39:48] | She’ll die for nothing, josh, | 她会死得很不值 Josh |
[39:50] | because one way or another, we’re going to find you, | 因为不管怎么样 我们都会找到你的 |
[39:52] | even if we have to tear this building apart. | 即使要把这座楼拆掉 |
[39:56] | So I’m asking you to save your mother’s life. | 所以我在请求你救救你母亲 |
[40:01] | I’m going to give you ten seconds. | 我给你十秒时间 |
[40:03] | If you don’t show yourself by the time I finish counting… | 如果我数完之后你还不出来… |
[40:07] | She dies. | 她就要死了 |
[40:12] | One… | |
[40:15] | Two… | |
[40:17] | Three… | |
[40:19] | Four… | |
[40:21] | Five… | |
[40:23] | Six… | |
[40:25] | Seven… | |
[40:27] | Eight… | |
[40:30] | Nine… | |
[40:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:32] | I can hear him. He’s coming right now. | 我能听到他正过来 |
[40:47] | Come on, let’s go. | 过来 走吧 |
[40:52] | I got him.We’re coming to you. | 我抓到他了 我们正过来 |
[40:57] | Cheng. | 郑 |
[40:58] | – We have the boy. – Good work. | – 我们抓到那孩子了 – 干得好 |
[41:01] | Bring him to me right away. | 立马把他带过来 |
[41:05] | Put her with the others. | 让她和其他人在一起 |
[41:36] | – Mom! – Josh! | – 妈妈! |
[41:37] | Sit! | 坐下! |
[41:45] | The operation was successful. | 行动很成功 |
[41:46] | My men have your grandson. | 你的孙子在我的人手里 |
[41:48] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[41:49] | Under stress, a little emotional, but physically unharmed. | 受到压力 有点情绪化 但是没受到伤害 |
[41:53] | – Is his mother alive? – Yes.So is your son, jack. | – 他妈妈活着吗? – 是的 你儿子Jack也活着 |
[41:58] | Good.You have any trouble? | 好 还有别的问题吗? |
[41:59] | None to speak of– | 没什么 |
[42:00] | the codes you provided us gave us full access to ctu’s security system. | 你提供给我们的密码让我们 畅通无阻地进入了CTU的安全系统 |
[42:05] | Have you finished repairing the sub-circuit board? | 你把电路板修好了吗? |
[42:08] | Almost. | 快了 |
[42:09] | I’ll return it when you bring me my grandson. | 你把我孙子带来 我就还给你 |
[42:12] | We will meet at the rendezvous point in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后在指定地点见 |
[42:15] | It’ll be waiting. | 电路板会在那里等着你的 |
[42:19] | Call me when I can talk to the boy. | 我能和孩子通话的时候打电话给我 |
[42:21] | Will do. | 会的 |
[42:30] | 24Season 06 Episode 21 | 反恐24小时 -=结束=- |