时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -=The Last Fantasy=- Proudly Presents | |
[00:12] | Bill Buchanan had Fayed in custody… | 比尔・布坎南抓到了费耶德 |
[00:16] | and he let him go. | 却放走了他 |
[00:18] | Karen Hayes put it in a blue file over at Homeland. | 凯伦・海因斯把它放在 国安部的一个蓝色档案下 |
[00:23] | Someone is going to have to go down– | 有人得下台了 |
[00:25] | the farther from the president, the better. | 离总统越远越好 |
[00:27] | Are you asking me to resign? | 你是在要求我引退吗? |
[00:28] | HAYES: No, Bill. | 不,比尔 我必须解雇你 |
[00:29] | I have to fire you. | |
[00:31] | We’re talking about the end of my career. | 我们在谈的是我职业生涯的终结 |
[00:33] | An FB sub-circuit board from one of the weapons | 其中一枚核弹的反馈副电路板 |
[00:36] | is now in the possession of an agent | 现在在中国政府的一名特工手上 |
[00:38] | of the Chinese government. | |
[00:40] | If the Chinese agent | 如果持有该电路板的中国特工 |
[00:41] | in possession of the sub-circuit board | |
[00:44] | is allowed to transfer it to his government, | 把它成功转交给他的政府 |
[00:46] | the entire Russian defense system will be compromised. | 整个俄国国防系统就会受损 |
[00:50] | I will have no choice but to extend | 到时我别无选择 |
[00:52] | my country’s forward perimeter. | 只能将我国的阵线向前推进了 |
[00:55] | You are talking about attacking one of our military bases. | 你是指要攻击我们其中一个军事基地 |
[00:58] | You have two hours. | 你还有两个小时 |
[01:01] | Everyone on the floor! | 所有人趴下! |
[01:03] | CHENG: My men have your grandson. | 你的孙子在我的人手上 |
[01:04] | Have you finished repairing the sub-circuit board? | 副电路板你修好了吗? |
[01:07] | I’ll return it when you bring me my grandson. | 等你把我的孙子带来我就还给你 |
[01:09] | Cheng, I’m sending the boy to you now. | 陈,我正叫人把那孩子带过来 |
[01:14] | Hello, Josh. | 你好,乔什 |
[01:15] | Your grandfather wants to speak with you. | 你的祖父想和你说话 |
[01:17] | What do you want from me? | 你们到底想干什么? |
[01:19] | I am going to give you the future I promised you | 我要给你在你出生时 |
[01:21] | when you were born. | 我向你许诺的未来 |
[01:23] | I’m taking you away from this ungrateful country. | 我要把你带离这个不知感恩的国家 |
[01:33] | Cheng, it’s over! | 陈,结束了! |
[01:36] | Tell me where the boy is and I won’t kill you. | 告诉我男孩在哪,我就不会杀你 |
[01:39] | Help! | 救命! |
[01:40] | Josh! | 乔什! |
[01:41] | Dad… | 爸爸… |
[01:42] | (grunting) | |
[01:47] | I lost the boy. | 男孩被人抢走了 |
[01:48] | PHILLIP: Who has him? | 被谁抢走了? |
[01:49] | CTU and your son. | CTU和你儿子 |
[01:51] | This is totally unacceptable. | 这我完全不能接受 |
[01:53] | The boy was my price for repairing the circuit board. | 那孩子是我修电路板的价码 |
[01:56] | Our arrangement is over. | 我们的交易结束了 |
[01:58] | Got Phillip Bauer calling | 菲力浦・鲍尔给你的电话 用的是频扰线路 |
[02:00] | for you on a scrambled line. | |
[02:01] | I want my grandson. | 我想要我的孙子 |
[02:03] | And I want clear passage to the country of my choice. | 我还想要去任何国家的安全通行证 |
[02:06] | You give me that | 你若给我那些 |
[02:07] | and I’ll give you the FB sub-circuit board. | 我就给你反馈副电路板 |
[02:10] | You’re working with the Chinese. | 你在给中国人办事 |
[02:12] | I was. | 曾经 |
[02:13] | You think Phillip Bauer | 你认为菲力浦・鲍尔值得信赖? |
[02:14] | is somebody that we can trust? | |
[02:16] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[02:17] | Get me CTU. | 给我接CTU |
[02:18] | Josh, you need to come with me. | 乔什,你得和我一起来 |
[02:20] | What do you mean?! | 你什么意思?! |
[02:21] | Come now! | 现在就来! |
[02:22] | Agent Doyle! | 道尔探员 |
[02:24] | Orders, Jack! | 这是命令,杰克! |
[02:25] | The boy stays with me! | 孩子得和我在一起! |
[02:26] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[02:28] | Josh! | 乔什! 以下情节发生于上午四点到五点之间 |
[02:59] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪儿? |
[03:00] | I thought we were going back to CTU. | 我们不是要回CTU吗? |
[03:02] | I’m sorry, Josh. | 对不起,乔什 |
[03:04] | You’re sorry for what? What’s going on? | 对不起什么?发生什么事了? |
[03:08] | This has to do with my grandpa. | 这和我爷爷有关 |
[03:11] | Josh, he’s got something we need. | 乔什,他有我们需要的东西 |
[03:14] | Something that will stop a war. | 能阻止一场战争的东西 |
[03:16] | So we have to go through the motions | 所以我们需要先经历把你交给他的行动 |
[03:18] | of handing you over to him. | |
[03:19] | What, meaning you’re not actually going to do it? | 什么,意思是你们不会真的把我交给他? |
[03:23] | Meaning as soon as we get what we need from him, | 意思是一旦从他那拿到我们需要的东西 |
[03:25] | we’re gonna recover you. | 我们就会把你夺回来 |
[03:26] | We have two Tac teams and LAPD at the rendezvous site. | 我们在会合地点有两个战术小组 还有洛杉玑警署 |
[03:33] | This is a locating device, Josh. | 这是一个定位装置,乔什 |
[03:35] | So we’re going to be able to track you | 这样我们就能了解你的行踪 |
[03:37] | until we get the green light | 直到代表夺回行动的绿灯亮起 |
[03:39] | on your recovery operation. | |
[03:41] | Look, I understand you’re scared. | 瞧,我明白你很害怕 |
[03:44] | I would be, too. | 是我也会怕 |
[03:46] | But I will get you back, Josh. | 但我会把你接回来的,乔什 |
[03:54] | This may sting a little. | 这可能会有点扎 |
[03:55] | Ow! | 嗷! |
[04:11] | Ryan, we are making a mistake. | 莱恩,我们犯了一个错误 |
[04:14] | You can’t let them do this. | 你不能让他们这样做 |
[04:15] | You can talk to Doyle. | 你可以和道尔谈 |
[04:17] | You can’t let them hand Josh over to my father. | 你不能让他们把乔什交给我父亲 |
[04:19] | Those orders come from the White House. | 这些命令是从白宫下达的 |
[04:20] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[04:21] | Are you arresting me? | 你是在逮捕我吗? |
[04:23] | Are you charging me with something? No, Jack, | 你有什么理由起诉我? 不,杰克 |
[04:24] | we have orders to place you in temporary | 我们有命令,把你暂时收押 |
[04:26] | custody in order to protect our operation. | 以保证我们行动的安全 |
[04:28] | Don’t make this harder than it is. | 别给我找麻烦 |
[04:29] | (indistinct radio transmission) | |
[04:43] | (sighs) (phone rings) | |
[04:45] | O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩 |
[04:47] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克罗伊,我是杰克 |
[04:48] | Jack, Nadia said you were in custody. | 杰克,娜迪亚说你被关押了 |
[04:51] | Why the hell is CTU handing Josh over to my father? | 他妈的为什么CTU要把乔什交给我父亲? |
[04:53] | It’s a tradeoff. The order came in from the Vice President. | 这是个折衷的办法 副总统下的令 |
[04:55] | Your father got ahold of the FB sub-circuit board. | 你父亲手上有反馈副电路板 |
[04:58] | He’s offering it in exchange for Josh | 他要用它来换乔什 |
[05:00] | and a safe passage out of the country. | 还有一条离开美国的安全通道 |
[05:02] | Whatever my father said, he has no intention | 不管我父亲怎么说 |
[05:05] | of giving up that circuit board. | 他都不会放弃那块电路板的 |
[05:06] | The White House feels they have no alternative. | 白宫认为他们别无他法 |
[05:08] | Apparently, Doyle has a plan to get Josh back. | 而且显然道尔有办法把乔什救回来 |
[05:11] | My father will have a better plan. | 我父亲会有更好的办法 |
[05:12] | Damn it, Chloe, we need to stop this. | 该死的,克罗伊,我们需要制止这件事 |
[05:15] | Put me through to Karen Hayes. | 帮我接凯伦・海因斯 |
[05:17] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[05:19] | My earlier deception was a desperate move | 我之前的欺骗是一种下下之策 总统先生 |
[05:23] | on my part, Mr. President. | |
[05:24] | It was a mistake | 它是个错误 |
[05:26] | which I’m sure compromised your trust in me, | 我肯定它损害了您对我的信任 |
[05:31] | and for that I’m deeply sorry. | 我因此深感抱歉 |
[05:32] | But you are not calling simply to offer your apology. | 但你打电话来不只是为了道歉这么简单 |
[05:36] | Sir, I’m aware that your generals are pushing you toward | 先生 我很清楚将军们正逼您作出军事反应 |
[05:40] | a military response, but an opportunity has presented itself | 但现在我们有一个机会 |
[05:45] | that may allow us both to avoid a war | 也许能让我们避免这场 |
[05:47] | that neither of us wants. | 对双方都没有好处的战争 |
[05:49] | I am listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[05:50] | The man who has the component is no longer working | 拥有零件的那个人已经不再为中国工作 |
[05:52] | with the Chinese. | |
[05:53] | He’s offered to trade it back to us, | 他提出要回头和我们做交易 |
[05:56] | and I’ve authorized the exchange. | 而我已经批准了 |
[05:59] | For the sake of both our countries, Mr. Vice President, | 为了我们双方国家的利益 副总统先生 |
[06:01] | I hope it happens soon, | 我希望这件事尽快解决 |
[06:03] | because until you have the component, | 因为除非你拿到零件 |
[06:05] | I have no choice but to continue on our present path. | 我别无选择,只能继续现在的道路 |
[06:08] | (phone rings) The chatter we are picking up | 以我们从中国军事情报处 窃听到的内容看来 |
[06:11] | from Chinese military intelligence | |
[06:12] | is not encouraging, | 情况并不乐观 |
[06:14] | and you and I both know they are far from incompetent. | 你和我都清楚 他们决不是没用的人 |
[06:16] | I cannot extend or rescind this deadline | 除非有明确的结果 我不能将延长或者取消最终通牒 |
[06:18] | for anything other than concrete results. | |
[06:22] | I understand your position, Mr. President. | 我明白你的处境,总统先生 |
[06:24] | The purpose of this call is just to keep you current | 这个电话的目的只是为了 |
[06:27] | on our efforts to try to avoid a conflict. | 向您汇报我们 为避免冲突所做出的最新努力 |
[06:31] | Karen Hayes. | 凯伦・海因斯 |
[06:32] | JACK: This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[06:34] | Do you know of the Vice President’s plan | 你知道副总统 把我侄子送还我父亲的计划吗? |
[06:35] | to hand my nephew over to my father? | |
[06:36] | I do. | 知道 |
[06:38] | Karen, you cannot let this happen. | 凯伦,你必须制止他 |
[06:39] | It is a mistake to trust my father. | 相信我的父亲是一个错误 |
[06:41] | You will get nothing back. | 你们会一无所获的 |
[06:42] | He’s gonna keep Josh and the circuit board. | 乔什和电路板他都不会放弃 |
[06:45] | But why would he need the circuit board? | 但他要电路板做什么呢? |
[06:46] | Because it’s his only leverage | 因为这是他和中国人交易的唯一跳板 |
[06:48] | with the Chinese. | |
[06:49] | He’s useless to them without it. | 没有了它,他对他们就一文不值了 |
[06:50] | Whatever you’re offering him, the Chinese are offering more. | 不论你们要给他什么 中国人都会开出更高的价 |
[06:53] | Karen, my father is smart enough to manipulate this exchange. | 凯伦,我父亲的机智 足够把这次交易玩弄于股掌之间 |
[06:57] | Look, Jack, I don’t think | 听着,杰克,我也不认为 |
[07:00] | we should go through with this either, | 我们应该放任这一切发生 |
[07:01] | but the Vice President feels it’s the only way to avoid war. | 但是副总统认为 这是避免战争的唯一方法 |
[07:04] | He’s given his order | 他已经下达了命令 |
[07:06] | and I don’t have the authority to do anything. | 我无权做任何事 |
[07:08] | You’re gonna have to take care of this | 你只能自己解决这件事了 |
[07:10] | from your end. | |
[07:11] | I can’t. CTU has put me in temporary custody | 我不能,CTU把我暂时监禁起来了 |
[07:14] | to stop me from interfering with their operation. | 以防止我干扰他们的行动 |
[07:16] | Karen, he is an innocent boy. | 凯伦,这孩子是无辜的 |
[07:21] | You need to stop this, and you need to stop it now. | 你需要阻止他,而且要尽快 |
[07:34] | Well, that did not go well. | 事情不怎么顺利啊 |
[07:35] | Not that I expected much good will from Suvarov. | 虽说我并不指望萨瓦洛夫存什么好心 |
[07:38] | I just got off the phone with Jack Bauer. | 我刚和杰克・鲍尔通过电话 |
[07:40] | I thought he was under arrest. | 他不是被逮捕了么? |
[07:42] | He is, but he called me. | 没错,但他打电话给我 |
[07:44] | Okay, he called you… | 好吧,他打电话给你… |
[07:46] | Yes, and he’s convinced that his father will try to get the boy | 是的,他认为他父亲会夺回那孩子 |
[07:50] | and the circuit board. | 同时还不放弃电路板 |
[07:52] | How’s he gonna do that? | 他怎么做得到? |
[07:54] | We can verify the authenticity of the board | 我们在交出乔什前 |
[07:56] | before we hand over Josh. | 就能确认电路板的真实性 |
[07:58] | You think Jack’s concerns are warranted? | 你认为杰克的担忧是有理由的? |
[08:00] | Absolutely. He’s Phillip Bauer’s son and he’s been more right | 当然,他是菲力浦・鲍尔的儿子 |
[08:03] | than we have today. | 而且今天他对的次数比我们多 |
[08:04] | Well, point taken there. | 好,你的意思我理解了 |
[08:06] | All right, let’s say we refuse to give up Josh, | 好吧,假设我们拒绝交出乔什 |
[08:09] | which is the only thing Phillip Bauer | 他似乎是菲力浦・鲍尔想要的唯一东西 |
[08:11] | seems to want. How do we get the circuit board? | 那我们怎么取得电路板呢? |
[08:13] | Well, if you don’t have any ideas, I think I might. | 如果你没什么好主意 我想我可能有一个 |
[08:16] | Wait. If your idea involves keeping Daniels in the dark… | 等等,如果你的主意牵扯到 把丹尼尔斯蒙在鼓里的话… |
[08:19] | Tom, he won’t listen to me, but if you… | 汤姆,他不会听我的 但如果你来说… |
[08:22] | My relationship with the Vice President | 我与副总统的关系 |
[08:23] | is complicated, at best. | 至多也只能称得上复杂二字 |
[08:25] | I can’t be seen making | 我不想被人看到僭越职权 |
[08:27] | an end run around him. | |
[08:29] | But I promise I won’t be looking your way if you do. | 但如果你这样做 我一定视而不见 |
[08:49] | (cell phone rings) | |
[08:55] | (snaps phone shut) | |
[08:59] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿,嘿! |
[09:01] | That’s personal. Nothing you need in there. | 这是私人物品 那里没什么重要的东西 |
[09:04] | Mr. Buchanan, our subpoena covers everything. I’m sorry. | 布坎南先生 我们的传票包括了所有物品,对不起 |
[09:06] | It’s a family photo album, for crying out loud. | 这是本家庭相册,拜托 |
[09:09] | You haven’t been charged with | 你还未因任何犯罪行为被起诉 |
[09:11] | any crimes yet, but that could change. | 但这一点可能会改变 |
[09:17] | (phone rings) | |
[09:22] | RECORDING: You’ve reached the Buchanan residence. | 你已接通布坎南宅 |
[09:23] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[09:24] | HAYES: Bill, I know you’re there. Please pick up. | 比尔,我知道你在 请你接电话 |
[09:28] | Look, I know you don’t want to talk to me, | 听着,我知道你不想和我说话 |
[09:31] | but I really need your help. | 但我真的需要你的帮助 |
[09:33] | I don’t know where else to turn. | 我不知道还能找谁 |
[09:40] | What do you mean, you don’t know where else to turn? | 你说不知道还能找谁是什么意思? |
[09:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[09:43] | No, I’m fine. | 不,我很好 |
[09:44] | I just… I really need your help. | 我只是…我真的需要你的帮助 |
[09:46] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[09:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:49] | I know that you’re angry with me, and I don’t blame you. | 我知道你生我的气,我不怪你 |
[09:52] | What do you need from me, Karen? | 你需要我帮你什么,凯伦? |
[09:54] | I just got off the phone with Jack. | 我刚和杰克通过电话 |
[09:56] | He’s being held in custody by CTU. | 他被CTU监禁了 |
[09:58] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:59] | Because they don’t want him | 因为他们不想让他干扰 |
[10:00] | to interfere with an ongoing operation. | 正在进行的某项行动 |
[10:03] | What operation? | 什么行动? |
[10:04] | Phillip Bauer | 菲力浦・鲍尔现在持有那块零件 |
[10:05] | is now in possession of the component. | |
[10:06] | What? | 什么? |
[10:08] | And he’s claiming that he will trade the sub-circuit board | 他提出愿意用副电路板来交换他的孙子 但杰克认为这是个陷阱 |
[10:10] | for his grandson, but Jack thinks it’s a setup; | |
[10:13] | that Phillip will get the boy, | 菲力浦既会夺回那孩子 |
[10:14] | keep the component, | 又能保有零件 |
[10:16] | and make a deal with the Chinese. | 用以和中国人作交易 |
[10:17] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[10:19] | Have you spoken to Nadia Yassir? | 你和娜迪亚・以瑟尔谈过了吗? |
[10:21] | Oh, she won’t budge on this thing. | 哦,她不会插手这件事的 |
[10:22] | She’s under direct orders from the Vice President. | 她直接听命于副总统 |
[10:29] | What are you asking me to do, Karen? | 你想让我做什么,凯伦? |
[10:34] | Whatever it takes to stop the exchange. | 不管用什么代价 一定要阻止交易 |
[10:55] | Nadia, | 娜迪亚 |
[10:57] | we just touched down at the meeting point | 我们刚刚抵达接头地点 |
[10:59] | and I’m not seeing any activity. | 我没有观察到任何情况 |
[11:00] | Satellite surveillance confirms that. | 卫星监控也证实了这一点 |
[11:03] | How’s the signal on Josh’s tracker? | 乔什身上跟踪器的信号呢? |
[11:05] | Coming in clear. | 非常清晰 |
[11:06] | Tracker’s signal’s strong. | 跟踪器的信号很强 |
[11:08] | Wait here. I’m gonna check it out. | 在这等着,我去检查一下 |
[11:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:50] | (cell phone rings) | |
[11:55] | CTU, I’ve got a call coming in. It could be him. | CTU,有一个电话正打进来 可能是他 |
[11:58] | Morris, can you trace the call? | 莫里斯,你能追踪这个电话吗? |
[12:00] | The signal’s scrambled, | 信号被频扰了 |
[12:01] | but we’re still patched into Doyle’s phone, | 但我们仍能接到道尔的电话 |
[12:03] | so we’ll be able to listen to both sides of the conversation. | 这样我们就能监听双方的谈话 |
[12:05] | All right, Mike. Go ahead. Answer it. | 好的,麦克 去吧,接电话 |
[12:07] | This is Doyle. | 我是道尔 |
[12:09] | Before we do anything, | 在我们有任何动作之前 |
[12:11] | I want CTU to turn off the satellite feed. | 我希望CTU关掉卫星监测 |
[12:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[12:17] | I have an uplink. | 我有一个上行信号 |
[12:20] | I know when they’re watching. | 我能知道他们何时在监视 |
[12:21] | And I know when they’re off-line. | 我还知道他们何时关闭线路 |
[12:24] | Stand by. | 稍等一下 |
[12:26] | Nadia, can we tell if he’s bluffing? | 娜迪亚,能知道他是否在唬我们吗? |
[12:30] | MORRIS: Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:31] | He’s not bluffing. He’s absolutely in our system. | 他没唬我们 他确实进入了我们的系统 |
[12:34] | How? | 怎样进的? |
[12:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道? |
[12:38] | Mike, we have confirmation that | 麦克,我们已经证实 |
[12:40] | Phillip Bauer has tapped into our satellite surveillance. | 菲力浦・鲍尔窃听了我们的卫星监测 |
[12:43] | Can he see Josh’s tracker signal? | 他能看见乔什的跟踪器信号吗? |
[12:44] | No. That’s on an internal network. | 不能,那个用的是内部网络 |
[12:47] | All right. Then go off-line. | 很好,那么切断信号吧 |
[12:49] | Tell LAPD and the Tac teams | 告诉洛城警方和战术组 |
[12:51] | to keep a really wide perimeter | 将包围圈拉大些 |
[12:52] | outside the satellite area. | 远离卫星区域 |
[12:53] | We can’t afford to spook him. | 万一打草惊蛇就划不来了 |
[12:56] | Morris, shut down the satellite. | 莫里斯,关掉卫星 |
[12:57] | Marcy, let LAPD and our teams know. | 玛希,让洛城警方和我们的小组知道 |
[12:59] | On it. | 了解 |
[13:02] | It’s done. | 完成 |
[13:03] | Mike, satellite is off-line. | 麦克,卫星已经切断 |
[13:05] | Mr. Bauer, CTU’s satellite is off-line. | 鲍尔先生,CTU的卫星已经切断了 |
[13:09] | I can see that. | 我能看见 |
[13:12] | Now get rid of the chopper. | 现在让直升机离开 |
[13:15] | Aerial One, | 航空一号 |
[13:16] | return to base. That’s an order. | 返回基地,这是命令 |
[13:27] | Now, how do you want to work the exchange? | 现在,你想怎样完成交易? |
[13:29] | Wait there. Someone will come. | 在那等着,会有人来 |
[13:32] | When? | 什么时候? |
[13:33] | Whenever I’m damn well | 等我他妈的准备好的时候 |
[13:34] | ready. | |
[13:36] | Put my grandson on the phone. | 让我的孙子听电话 |
[13:41] | Your grandfather. He wants to speak with you. | 是你祖父,他想和你说话 |
[13:44] | But don’t fight him, Josh. | 但不要和他争吵,乔什 |
[13:45] | Okay? The easier he thinks this is going to go, | 好吗?越让他觉得这事容易 |
[13:48] | the less on-guard he’s going to be. | 就越能让他放松警惕 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:58] | Hello, Joshua. | 你好,乔舒亚 |
[13:59] | Have you given any thought to what we talked about? | 你有考虑过我们谈的事吗? |
[14:02] | Yes. And I don’t want to go anywhere with you. | 是的,我不想跟你去任何地方 |
[14:05] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[14:08] | Joshua, listen to me. | 乔舒亚,听我说 |
[14:10] | I understand you’re frightened and angry. | 我明白你很害怕,也很生气 |
[14:13] | But your father’s involvement in what happened today | 但你父亲与今天发生的事的关系 |
[14:15] | will soon be public knowledge. | 很快就会人尽皆知 |
[14:17] | Staying in this country is not an option. | 留在这个国家是不可行的 |
[14:20] | There’s nothing here for you. | 你在这里已经一无所有了 |
[14:21] | My mom’s here. | 我妈妈还在这里 |
[14:23] | Your mother can join you anytime she wants. | 你妈妈可以随时来找你 |
[14:26] | But she is incapable of giving you what you need. | 但她没有能力给你需要的东西 |
[14:29] | Where we’re going, I will have the means and the power | 在我们要去的地方 我会有足够的手段和力量 |
[14:33] | to help you become the kind of man | 帮助你成长为你父亲本应成为的人 |
[14:35] | your father should have been. | |
[14:36] | Now, you think about that. | 现在,你好好考虑吧 那孩子已经到了 现在你们可以去接他了 |
[15:09] | #No sign of anyone so far. | 还是没看到人 |
[15:11] | Yeah. We’re still looking for ways to get satellite coverage | 嗯,我们还在尝试 在菲利普・鲍尔不知情的情况下 |
[15:13] | without Phillip Bauer knowing, but so far, | 让卫星覆盖你们那块地方 |
[15:15] | it looks like he’s covered all his bases. | 但目前看来,他对各个基地都有监控 |
[15:17] | Yeah. That doesn’t surprise me. | 嗯,我并不感到惊讶 |
[15:18] | How do I verify the component’s real, | 他把电路板给了我们以后 |
[15:20] | once they hand it over? | 如何才能检验真假? |
[15:22] | Chloe? | 克罗伊? |
[15:23] | The component has an R-7-2 socket on its underside. | 电路板下面有一个R-7-2插座 |
[15:26] | When you plug your PDA into that, | 只要你把PDA插上去 |
[15:28] | I’ll be able to verify the circuitry from here. | 我就能从这里作检验 |
[15:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:36] | Nadia, once I know the component’s real, | 娜迪亚,一旦确认了电路板是真货 我就要尽力把孩子抢回来 |
[15:37] | if I see a chance to get the kid back, I’m gonna take it. | |
[15:40] | No, you’re not, Mike. | 不要这样,麦克 |
[15:42] | Look, I want to see Josh safe, too, | 听着,我也希望看到乔什平平安安 |
[15:43] | but we’re under strict orders from the White House. | 但我们被白宫的禁令约束着 |
[15:45] | We’re not authorized to retrieve him until the component’s | 在电路板回到CTU之前 我们没有权力 |
[15:47] | back at CTU. | 把他解救出来 |
[15:48] | I’m not talking about what I’m authorized to do. | 我不在乎有没有权力 |
[15:51] | Well, I am. Mike, there’s too much at stake. | 可是我在乎,麦克 风险太大了 |
[15:53] | You’re not going off-book on this. Understood? | 要按规章办事,知道吗? |
[15:58] | Mike, do you confirm? | 麦克,向我确认 |
[16:01] | MARCY: Nadia, I have Karen Hayes on two. | 娜迪亚,凯伦・海因斯在二号线 |
[16:03] | All right. Put it through to my cell phone. | 好,转到我手机上来 |
[16:05] | Mike, I have to take this call. | 麦克,我得先接这个电话 |
[16:07] | You’re on com with Chloe and Morris. | 克罗伊和莫里斯还在线上 |
[16:08] | Yeah. I’ll keep them posted. | 嗯,我会通知他们最新情况的 |
[16:11] | Yes, Ms. Hayes? | 什么事,海因斯女士? |
[16:13] | Nadia, the Vice President would like to check | 娜迪亚,副总统想要了解 |
[16:16] | on the status of the trade with Phillip Bauer. | 和菲利普・鲍尔的交易的进度 |
[16:18] | Well, the agent handling the exchange | 负责交换的特工 |
[16:19] | is in position with the boy | 已经带着孩子就位 |
[16:20] | and he’s waiting to be contacted. | 他正在等待对方联系 |
[16:22] | I did tell the White House | 我想我应该跟白宫说过 |
[16:23] | that I would report in as soon as that happened. | 会及时报告进度的 |
[16:25] | Yes, I know, but I just wanted | 对,我知道,我只是想确认一下 |
[16:27] | to make sure that everyone’s onboard. | 是否一切都准备好了 |
[16:28] | That no one, including yourself, has any doubts | 还有就是,你们之中没人质疑 |
[16:31] | that this is the right course of action. | 这次行动的正确性吧? |
[16:33] | The order comes from the Vice President. | 命令来自副总统 |
[16:34] | It’s not being questioned. | 没有人会质疑 |
[16:35] | What’s the status of Jack Bauer? | 杰克・鲍尔怎么样了? |
[16:37] | He’s currently being transferred to the detention at District. | 他正被转移到分部的拘留室 |
[16:40] | Good. I need to be able to view the operation | 好,我必须能通过内部调度网络 |
[16:43] | on your internal deployment grid. | 观看到押解行动的画面 |
[16:47] | Do you mind me asking why? | 介意我问问为什么吗? |
[16:50] | Yes, actually, I do. The Vice President | 我的确介意,副总统要求我 |
[16:52] | wants me to keep track of Jack Bauer, | 要盯住杰克・鲍尔 |
[16:54] | so I need the security code now, please. | 所以请把密码给我 |
[16:56] | Right away. | 马上 |
[17:09] | Log onto the grid on nine-four. | 登录94号网格 |
[17:11] | Security code Alpha-Charlie-November. | 密码ACN |
[17:22] | Got it. Thank you. | 看到了,谢谢 |
[17:27] | I just got a call from Security. | 我刚接到保安的电话 |
[17:29] | You better head over to the lounge. | 你最好去一趟休息室 |
[17:31] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为什么?怎么了? |
[17:32] | Marilyn Bauer. | 玛里琳・鲍尔 |
[17:44] | I’m not a prisoner, so stop treating me like one. | 我又不是犯人,别再这么对我了 |
[17:47] | I want to see my son, and I want to see him now! | 我要见我儿子,我要马上见我儿子! |
[17:49] | And if you can’t tell me where he is, | 你们如果没办法告诉我他在哪里 |
[17:51] | I will find somebody who can! | 我就去找能告诉我的人! |
[17:54] | Get out of my way! | Get out of my way! 别挡着我!别挡着我! |
[17:56] | Listen, Mrs. Bauer. | 听着,鲍尔太太 |
[17:58] | If you just calm down, we can talk. | 你要是能冷静下来的话,我们可以谈谈 |
[18:00] | Did something happen? Did he get hurt? | 出什么事了?他受伤了吗? |
[18:02] | No. Josh is fine. (sighs) | 没有,乔什没事 |
[18:04] | He’s just being held at Division. | 他只是被带到分部去了 |
[18:05] | They want to debrief him while events | 他们想趁这个机会 |
[18:06] | are still fresh in his mind. | 做一些笔录 |
[18:07] | You have no right to talk to my son if I’m not there. | 我不在场的时候你们无权和我儿子谈话 |
[18:10] | He needs to have a parent present. I want to be | 必须要有家长在场 |
[18:12] | with my son! I understand what you’re going through. | – 我要和我儿子在一起! – 我能理解你所经受的这一切 |
[18:14] | No! You have no idea what I’m going through! | 不,你根本无法理解! |
[18:16] | And if you don’t get me to him | 你要是现在不带我去见他 |
[18:18] | right now, I’m going to get our lawyers, | 我就去找律师 |
[18:20] | and I will take this whole place down, | 我要把你们全告上法庭 |
[18:21] | including you! | 包括你在内! |
[18:24] | (muttering) | |
[18:25] | (phone rings) | |
[18:27] | O’Brian. | 我是奥布莱恩 |
[18:28] | Morris, I need you to send | 莫里斯 |
[18:29] | additional security to the lounge area | 请加派保安到休息室 |
[18:30] | to escort Mrs. Bauer to holding. | 护送鲍尔太太去拘留室 |
[18:32] | MARILYN: I want my son! | 我要见我儿子! |
[18:34] | You can’t keep me here! | 你们不能把我关在这里! |
[18:36] | They’re on their way. | 他们正赶过去 |
[18:38] | NADIA: Thanks. This is Morris O’Brian. | – 谢谢 – 我是莫里斯・奥布赖恩 |
[18:40] | Can I have two additional security to the lounge area | 请加派保安到休息室 |
[18:42] | to escort Marilyn Bauer to Holding, please? | 护送玛里琳・鲍尔去拘留室 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | What? It doesn’t bother you | 我们这么做 |
[18:50] | that we’re doing this? | 你没有意见吗? |
[18:51] | What if we don’t get Josh back? | 如果我们不能把乔什带回来呢? |
[18:53] | Phillip Bauer is a murderer. | 菲利普・鲍尔是个杀人犯 |
[18:54] | I don’t like it– I hate it– but we have our orders. | 我也不想这样,我讨厌这样 但这是命令 |
[18:57] | Since when do you care about orders? | 你什么时候开始在意命令了? |
[18:59] | We’re trying to avoid starting a war. | 我们在避免一场战争 |
[19:01] | Speaking as someone that placed a lot | 因为我今天 |
[19:03] | of people’s lives at risk today, | 让许多人命悬一线 |
[19:04] | I can see why it’s necessary. Yes. Jack thinks | – 所以是的,我清楚服从命令的必要性 – 杰克认为 |
[19:07] | we’re being manipulated. | 我们被人利用了 |
[19:08] | That his father has no intention of giving us the component back. | 他认为他父亲并没有交还电路板的意思 |
[19:11] | I don’t think we can count on Jack | 杰克现在对他父亲有成见 |
[19:13] | being objective about his father right now. | 我们不能听他的 |
[19:15] | Who cares if he’s being objective, if he’s right? | 如果他是对的,谁管他有没有成见? |
[19:17] | Are you actually angry at me? As if I’m the one | 你是在对我发火吗?听你的口气 |
[19:19] | that made the decision to go through with this? | 好像是我决定要这样似的 |
[19:21] | No. I… It’s just that Josh didn’t do anything. | 不,我…但乔什并没有做错什么 |
[19:25] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[19:34] | Chloe, keep a close eye on Josh’s tracker. If that signal | 克罗伊,要留意乔什的跟踪器 |
[19:36] | weakens even a little, I want to know about it | 就算信号稍有减弱 |
[19:38] | immediately. I will. | – 我也要马上知道 – 好的 |
[19:45] | CTU, this is Doyle. | CTU,我是道尔 |
[19:46] | You’re on with O’Brian. | 我是奥布赖恩 |
[19:48] | I’ve got a helicopter approaching out of the north. | 我看到北边出现了一架直升机 |
[19:50] | It’s too far to read its markings. | 但是离着太远,看不清标志 |
[19:52] | You think it might be Phillip Bauer? | 你觉得会是菲利普・鲍尔的吗? |
[19:53] | I don’t know, Morris. | 我不知道,莫里斯 |
[19:54] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才问你 |
[19:56] | All right. No need to get testy. | 好好,稍安勿躁 |
[19:57] | Pulling up the FAA database now. | 正在连接联邦航空局的数据库 |
[20:02] | Coast Guard has a helicopter patrol | 海岸巡逻队有一架直升机 |
[20:03] | just west of your position. | 在你的西边 |
[20:05] | It’s not Phillip Bauer. | 那不是菲利普・鲍尔的 |
[20:06] | All right. Thanks. | 好的,谢谢 |
[20:07] | Doyle? Yeah? | – 道尔? – 嗯 |
[20:09] | I know that a lot of people disagree with this operation. | 我知道很多人不同意这次行动 |
[20:12] | I just want you to know that what you’re doing, | 我只是想让你知道,你现在所做的这些 |
[20:14] | I think, is absolutely necessary. | 在我看来,都是很有必要的事 |
[20:17] | Morris, the next time I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it. | 莫里斯,下次我想问你意见的时候 我会明说的 |
[20:22] | Fair enough. | 这样很好 |
[20:39] | What is this lunatic doing? | 这个疯子在干嘛? |
[20:40] | (horn honking) | |
[20:41] | (tires screeching) | |
[20:55] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[20:56] | Get your handcuffs out. | 把你的手铐拿出来 |
[20:59] | Do it! | 快点! |
[21:04] | Mr. Buchanan? | 布坎南先生? |
[21:07] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干嘛? |
[21:09] | You have Jack Bauer in there? | 杰克・鲍尔在你那里吗? |
[21:10] | TURNER: We have orders to transport him to Detention at District. | 我们奉命将他转移到分部的拘留所 |
[21:13] | I need you to release him to me. | 我命令你把他交给我 |
[21:14] | Mr. Buchanan, you’ve been relieved of duty. | 布坎南先生,您已经被开除公职了 |
[21:16] | You know me, Turner. I’m no threat to anyone. | 你了解我的,特纳 我对任何人都没有危险 |
[21:17] | I’m not even armed. Stay where you are, sir. | – 我连武器都没带 – 原地别动,先生 |
[21:19] | You’re not going to shoot me, Turner. Sir, you need to | – 你不会向我开枪的,特纳 – 先生,您必须停下来 |
[21:21] | stop coming at me. You know what I’ll have to do. | 您知道我会迫不得已反应的 |
[21:23] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你不必作任何反应 |
[21:24] | You’re a good man, Turner. | 你是个好人,特纳 |
[21:26] | I trained you. I know you can’t possibly believe | 是我培养了你 我知道你心里清楚 |
[21:29] | what’s happening here is right. | 你现在做的事是不对的 |
[21:30] | I know you’re following orders, | 我知道你在执行命令 |
[21:33] | but your oath of allegiance is not to one single person. | 但你效忠的并不是某个人 |
[21:36] | You swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States. | 你效忠的是合众国宪法 |
[21:39] | The orders you’re following are illegal. | 你现在执行的命令是非法的 |
[21:42] | You have an opportunity here, Turner. | 你现在有一个改正的机会,特纳 |
[21:45] | Don’t blow it. | 不要错过了 |
[21:46] | Agent Turner, put the weapon down. | 特纳特工,请放下武器 |
[21:49] | Put it down. | 放下! |
[21:53] | They hand Josh over to my father yet? | 他们把乔什交给我父亲了吗? |
[21:55] | No. Doyle’s in position with the boy. | 还没,道尔带着他到了指定地点了 |
[21:57] | He’s awaiting instructions from your father. | 他在等你父亲的指示 |
[21:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:19] | Karen explain everything to you? | 凯伦跟你都说了吗? |
[22:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:22] | Thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[22:23] | You don’t have to thank me. | 你不必谢我 |
[22:25] | You put yourself on the line. I appreciate it. | 你不顾自己的性命,我很欣赏这点 |
[22:28] | Let’s just hope you’re right about your father. | 希望你对你父亲的猜测是对的 |
[22:31] | Unfortunately, I am. | 很不幸,我言中了 |
[23:03] | #Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | (whispers): Stuart… | 斯图亚特… |
[23:15] | Morris… | 莫里斯… |
[23:17] | find out who that is. | 看看那人是谁 |
[23:29] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[23:30] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我想我们没见过 |
[23:33] | Morris O’Brian. | 莫里斯・奥布赖恩 |
[23:34] | This is Stuart– Milo’s brother. | 他是斯图亚特,麦洛的弟弟 |
[23:39] | Oh, I’m so very sorry. | 哦,我很遗憾 |
[23:41] | Very sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[23:42] | I have to sign a release for his body. | 我必须签了字才能领走他的遗体 |
[23:44] | I’ll help you with the paperwork. | 我会帮你做这些的 |
[23:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:46] | Thanks, Chloe. | 谢谢,克罗伊 |
[23:48] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[23:59] | It’s Milo’s brother, Stuart. | 是麦洛的弟弟,斯图亚特 |
[24:21] | (phone ringing) | |
[24:25] | Hi, Karen. | 嗨,凯伦 |
[24:26] | Hi. I’ve got Jack. We’re on our way. | 嗨,我找到杰克了,我们正赶过来 |
[24:28] | I just… I wanted to thank you. | 我…我想谢谢你 |
[24:31] | You didn’t have to do this. You made a big sacrifice. | 你本不必如此,你已经做了这么大的牺牲 |
[24:35] | I’m not the only one. | 做出牺牲的不止我一个 |
[24:36] | Won’t be long before they figure out how I was able to locate Jack. | 不过过不了多久,他们就会知道 我是怎么找到杰克的了 |
[24:39] | Yeah, well, they already have. | 嗯,他们已经知道了 |
[24:42] | I’ve just been denied access. | 我已经被禁止访问系统了 |
[24:45] | They’re probably on their way to arrest me. | 他们也许正赶来抓我 |
[24:47] | Listen… | 听着… |
[24:49] | I don’t know when they’ll let us speak to each other again, | 我不知道他们何时才会让我们再通话 |
[24:51] | so I just want you to know that I’m so sorry. | 所以我想让你知道,我真的很对不住你 |
[24:54] | And I love you very much. | 还有我真的很爱你 |
[24:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:04] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[25:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[25:12] | They’re about to arrest Karen. | 他们要逮捕凯伦了 |
[25:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:23] | Stuart? | 斯图亚特? |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:27] | I’m Nadia Yassir, acting head of CTU. | 我是娜迪亚・以瑟尔,CTU代理主管 |
[25:29] | We’re in the middle of an operation right now, | 我们正在执行任务 |
[25:31] | so I don’t have much time. | 所以我时间不多 |
[25:32] | I just wanted to meet you and tell you how sorry I am. | 我只是想见见你,告诉你我很遗憾 |
[25:35] | I know your name. My brother talked about you. | 我听过你的名字,我哥哥提起过你 |
[25:41] | I’d like to know how he died. | 我想知道他是怎么死的 |
[25:49] | Your brother died saving my life. | 你哥哥是为了救我才死的 |
[25:54] | He saw that I was in danger, | 他见我遇到了危险 |
[25:56] | and he stood up for me and sacrificed himself. | 就站出来为我牺牲了 |
[25:58] | He was very brave. | 他很勇敢 |
[26:00] | No, he wasn’t. | 不,不是这样的 |
[26:02] | Not really. | 他其实并不勇敢 |
[26:04] | It’s more that he was really in love with you. | 我想更多是因为他真的爱上了你 |
[26:10] | (phone ringing) | |
[26:11] | Excuse me. I’ll be right back. | 失陪,我马上回来 |
[26:18] | Yeah, Chloe, go ahead. | 嗯,克罗伊,说吧 |
[26:20] | Local police found Agents Ryan and Turner | 地方警察找到了赖恩特工和特纳特工 |
[26:22] | handcuffed to their vehicle. | 他们被铐在车上 |
[26:24] | Jack escaped? How? | 杰克逃走了?怎么搞的? |
[26:26] | They were intercepted by Bill Buchanan. | 被比尔・布坎南截走了 |
[26:29] | Are you sure? Positive. | – 你确定? – 确定 |
[26:31] | Why would Bill do something like that? | 比尔为什么要这么做? |
[26:33] | Probably because he agrees with Jack | 也许他同意杰克的想法 |
[26:35] | that we shouldn’t be trading Josh | 不管上面的命令是什么 |
[26:36] | or trusting his father, | 我们不该用乔什做交易 |
[26:37] | regardless of what the orders are. | 不该相信杰克的父亲 |
[26:39] | Have Tac teams in the area | 让附近的战略小组 |
[26:41] | move into position to intercept them. | 想办法拦截住他们 |
[26:43] | They’re already doing that. | 他们已经去了 |
[26:46] | I’m sorry, I had to, uh… | 很抱歉,我必须,嗯… |
[26:59] | Mr. Doyle… | 道尔先生… |
[27:00] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[27:05] | Listen, please don’t do this. | 听着,不要这样 |
[27:10] | Okay, my grandpa’s crazy. | 好吗?我爷爷疯了 |
[27:15] | Okay, just please, just let me go. | 好吗?放我走吧 |
[27:21] | Josh… your country needs you to do this. | 乔什…你的国家需要你这样做 |
[27:27] | I’ll get you back, Josh. | 我会把你救回来的,乔什 |
[27:30] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[27:35] | Doyle, this is Nadia. Do you copy? | 道尔,我是娜迪亚,能收到吗? |
[27:38] | Go ahead, Nadia. | 说吧,娜迪亚 |
[27:39] | Any sign of Phillip Bauer yet? | 看到菲利普・鲍尔了吗? |
[27:40] | None yet. | 还没 |
[27:41] | Mike, Jack escaped from custody. | 麦克,杰克逃出来了 |
[27:43] | We have to assume he’s on his way to you | 我们必须假设他正往你那儿去 |
[27:44] | to try and stop the exchange. | 打算阻止交换 |
[27:46] | How the hell does Jack even know where we are? | 杰克怎么可能知道我们在哪儿? |
[27:48] | Karen Hayes told him and gave him your location. | 凯伦・海因斯告诉了他你们的位置 |
[27:51] | Bill Buchanan helped him escape. | 比尔・布坎南协助他逃跑的 |
[27:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[27:54] | I’ve got Tac teams ready to move in. | 我已经让战略小组就位了 |
[27:55] | Look, you know we can’t bring more men in. | 听着,你知道我们不可能派更多人去 |
[27:58] | Phillip Bauer will spot them on satellite | 菲利普・鲍尔会在卫星上看到的 |
[27:59] | and he’ll pull out of this. | 那样他就会走人的 |
[28:00] | Then you’ll have to face him alone. | 那么你只能和他单干了 |
[28:03] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[28:06] | Is my uncle coming? | 我叔叔要来了吗? |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:31] | #Excuse us, please. | 请回避一下 |
[28:38] | (door closes) | |
[28:40] | I assume you know | 我想你该知道我为什么要逮捕你 |
[28:41] | why I ordered your detention. | |
[28:44] | I do. | 嗯 |
[28:45] | Then you admit to using information | 那么你就是承认你利用从CTU得到的信息 |
[28:47] | you got from CTU to assist Bill Buchanan | 让比尔・布坎南助杰克・鲍尔逃脱 |
[28:49] | in breaking Jack Bauer out of custody. | |
[28:51] | Yes, I do, sir. | 是的,我承认,阁下 |
[28:55] | Karen… | 凯伦… |
[28:58] | you and I have had our differences, | 你和我之间虽有分歧 |
[28:59] | but I thought that we had worked past them, | 但我以为我们已经解决并达成了共识 |
[29:01] | that you and I had finally reached an understanding. | |
[29:04] | Clearly, I was mistaken. | 很显然,我错了 |
[29:07] | What in the hell | 你到底在想什么? |
[29:09] | were you thinking? | |
[29:10] | I learned a hard lesson today, sir, | 当我信任费耶德时 我得到了惨痛的教训 |
[29:14] | when I trusted Fayed. | |
[29:15] | What lesson was that? | 什么教训? |
[29:16] | Never negotiate | 永远不要跟反社会的人谈判 |
[29:19] | with a sociopath. | |
[29:20] | Phillip Bauer is a sociopath. | 菲力浦・鲍尔是个反社会的家伙 |
[29:22] | We can’t trust that he’ll give us that component | 不管给不给孩子他 我们都不能期待他会给我们零件 |
[29:25] | whether we give him the boy or not. | |
[29:27] | Damn it, Karen, that is not your call to make. | 该死的,凯伦 那不是你的职责范围 |
[29:31] | I understand that, sir. | 我明白,阁下 |
[29:33] | I wouldn’t have done what I did | 如果我不愿承担后果的话我就不会做了 |
[29:35] | if I wasn’t willing to accept the consequences. | |
[29:37] | Oh, believe me, there will be consequences. | 相信我,会有后果的 |
[29:40] | I will make sure that you and your husband | 我会让你和你丈夫都不好过的 |
[29:42] | go down hard for this. | |
[29:48] | (sighs) | |
[29:52] | You know, it was Tom Lennox | 汤姆・蓝诺克斯说过不同的观点 有益于我的团队,我相信他 |
[29:53] | who said your different point of view would be | |
[29:55] | an asset to my team, and I believed him. | |
[29:59] | Was he in on this with you? | 他跟你一起策划此事了吗? |
[30:01] | No, sir. | 没有,阁下 |
[30:03] | He didn’t know anything about this. | 他对此一无所知 |
[30:16] | Karen… | 凯伦… |
[30:19] | if Jack Bauer prevents this exchange from happening, | 如果杰克・鲍尔阻止了这次交易 |
[30:22] | the Russians will attack our forces in Central Asia. | 俄国人会袭击我们中亚的部队 |
[30:26] | Any blood that is spilled will be on you. | 由此造成的血案都将算在你头上 |
[30:33] | (knocks twice) | |
[30:38] | (door closes) | |
[30:44] | (phone ringing) | |
[30:48] | CTU, I’ve got an incoming call. | CTU,我接到了一个来电 |
[30:51] | Yeah. | |
[30:52] | Take Josh and walk toward the water. | 带上乔什朝水边走 |
[30:55] | We’re on our way. | 马上 |
[30:56] | Nadia, did you get that? | 娜迪亚,你收到了吗? |
[30:58] | Yes. Agent Doyle, be careful. | 是的,道尔探员,当心 |
[31:01] | We need to go, Josh. | 我们该走了,乔什 |
[31:15] | Tracker shows them moving | 跟踪器显示他们朝水边的方向移动 |
[31:16] | towards the water. | |
[31:19] | MORRIS: Chloe… | 克罗伊 |
[31:21] | Chloe. | 克罗伊 |
[31:23] | You all right? You look a little pale. | 你还好吧? 你脸色看上去有点苍白 |
[31:26] | I’m fine. Just tired. | 没事,只是累了 |
[31:31] | (distant whooshing) | |
[31:34] | You hear that? Yeah. | – 你听到了吗? – 嗯 |
[31:44] | NADIA: Mike, what do you have? | 迈克,看到什么了吗? |
[31:45] | Nadia, we got two men in a small watercraft coming ashore. | 娜迪亚,有两个人 乘一艘小船朝岸边驶来 |
[31:49] | We’re taking cover. | 我们在找掩护 |
[31:50] | (motor humming) | |
[32:07] | You stay here, understand? | 你呆在这里,明白? |
[32:09] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[32:22] | Stop right there. | 停在那里 |
[32:31] | Send the kid down now. | 带孩子过来 |
[32:33] | Show the sub-circuit board first. | 先让我看看支电路板 |
[32:37] | I need to verify it. | 我要检验一下 |
[32:39] | Walk forward. | 走过来 |
[32:43] | Place it down. | 放下它 |
[32:45] | Back up. | 回去 |
[33:00] | (screams) | |
[33:01] | Mike! | 迈克! |
[33:02] | Mike, report in. | 迈克,请回话 |
[33:05] | (grunting) | |
[33:11] | There they are. They’ve got Josh. | 在那里,他们抓住了乔什 |
[33:25] | I don’t have a clear shot without putting Josh at risk. | 我不能拿乔什冒险,贸然设射击 |
[33:28] | (gunfire) | |
[33:31] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[33:48] | Doyle! | 道尔! |
[33:49] | We’re gonna get you help. | 我们会送你去治疗 |
[33:50] | The component was a fake. It blew. | 零件是假的,爆炸了 |
[33:53] | Take it easy, Doyle. | 别担心,道尔 |
[33:54] | Help’s on the way. | 医疗队马上就到 |
[33:55] | Stay with him, I’m calling CTU. | 看好他,我打电话给CTU |
[33:56] | (Doyle groaning) | |
[34:03] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
[34:04] | PHILLIP: Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:05] | We got the boy. | 我们得到了孩子 |
[34:07] | Be sure to scan him. | 好好搜下他 |
[34:09] | I don’t trust CTU. | 我不相信CTU |
[34:10] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[34:15] | (whirring) | |
[34:17] | (rapid beeping) | |
[34:20] | They tagged him. | 他们定位了他 |
[34:22] | Short it out. | 搞定它 |
[34:24] | (electrical whoosh) (yells) | |
[34:26] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[34:27] | (computer blips) | |
[34:30] | We lost the tracker. | 我们失去了追踪 |
[34:31] | Try the backup frequency. | 试试后备频道 |
[34:32] | I did, it’s gone. | 我试过了,消失了 |
[34:33] | Morris, get that satellite back up now. | 莫里斯,马上接上卫星 |
[34:35] | I’m doing it. (telephone rings) | 在做了 |
[34:37] | CTU, Reynolds. | CTU,我是雷诺兹 |
[34:38] | This is Bauer. Patch me through to Nadia. | 我是鲍尔,帮我接娜迪亚 |
[34:40] | I got Jack Bauer on the line. | 杰克・鲍尔的电话 |
[34:42] | Put it on speakerphone. | 接到扩音器 |
[34:45] | Jack, this is Nadia. Go ahead. | 杰克,我是娜迪亚,请继续 |
[34:47] | Nadia, I’m at the beach. | 娜迪亚,我在海滩上 |
[34:49] | The component they delivered to Doyle was a copy. | 他们给道尔的零件是份复制品 |
[34:51] | The case was loaded with explosives. | 盒子里装上了炸药 |
[34:53] | They detonated it. Doyle’s been badly injured. | 他们引爆了它,道尔受了重伤 |
[34:55] | We need a trauma team here now. | 我们这里需要支医疗队 |
[34:57] | I’m on it. Aerial One. | 我来处理 空中一号 |
[34:58] | Aerial One, return to the drop-off point. | 空中一号,返回降落地点 |
[35:00] | As we arrived, two of my father’s men and Josh | 我们到达时,我父亲的两个手下 和乔什乘着艘小船出海了 |
[35:02] | were headed out to sea in a small boat. | |
[35:04] | Jack, they just disabled Josh’s tracker. | 杰克,他们毁了乔什的跟踪器 |
[35:06] | Your father forced us to shut down satellite, so it’s gonna take us | 你父亲强迫我们关掉了卫星 所要还要一段时间才能 |
[35:08] | a few minutes to get it back up so we can track them. | 重新连接上并追踪他们 |
[35:10] | How long is it gonna take to get reinforcements? | 援军什么时候到? |
[35:12] | Tac teams are five minutes out. | 空军小组已经出发5分钟了 |
[35:14] | Jack… | 杰克… |
[35:16] | how bad is Agent Doyle? | 道尔探员伤得多重? |
[35:18] | Bad. We need that trauma team. | 很重,我们需要外伤医疗队 |
[35:20] | Hurry. | 快啊 |
[35:42] | #Sir… | 阁下 |
[35:44] | Melinda said you read the flash | 梅林达说你读过 关于CTU交易情况的简报了 |
[35:45] | regarding CTU’s attempt to make the exchange. | |
[35:47] | They’re still trying to track | 他们仍在努力追踪 菲力浦・鲍尔的手下出逃的小船 |
[35:49] | the watercraft Phillip Bauer’s men used to escape. | |
[35:51] | They’ve had no success yet. | 但还没有成功 |
[35:53] | Suvarov is expecting my call | 萨瓦洛夫正在等我 确认重新得到零件的电话 |
[35:56] | to confirm that we’ve retrieved the component. | |
[35:59] | Well, my advice is give CTU a few more minutes | 我的建议是在给俄国人电话前 再多给CTU点时间 |
[36:02] | before we call the Russians. | |
[36:04] | We could still get lucky on this. | 说不定还会有奇迹发生 |
[36:07] | Karen was right. | 凯伦是对的 |
[36:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的,阁下 |
[36:10] | She certainly was. | 她当然对了 |
[36:11] | And I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:16] | Not just about… | 不止是… |
[36:17] | Karen, but about Wayne Palmer. | 凯伦,还有韦恩・帕默尔 |
[36:21] | I judged his performance as President unfairly. | 我不公正地评价了他做总统时的表现 |
[36:24] | What he faced these past | 过去这些周他所面对的是 难以处置的情形 |
[36:27] | weeks was an impossible situation. | |
[36:31] | Maybe he was right | 也许他跟阿萨德和解是对的 我是什么都不了解 |
[36:34] | to reach out to Assad, I don’t know anymore. | |
[36:37] | You know, Tom… it’s easy | 要知道,汤姆 当最终责任不由你来担当时 |
[36:40] | to think you’ve got all the answers when none | 你就很容易觉得 你知道了所有问题的答案,但是 |
[36:43] | of the ultimate responsibility lies with you, but… | |
[36:46] | (sighs) | |
[36:48] | Sitting in this chair… | 坐到了这张椅子上 |
[36:52] | until you sit in this chair, you don’t know anything. | 直到你坐上了这张椅子 你才发现你一无所知 |
[36:57] | You can’t know. | 你不会明白 |
[36:58] | Sir… | 阁下 |
[37:01] | in view of the fact that Karen was right, | 鉴于凯伦的观点是正确的 |
[37:04] | you might want to reconsider | 你也许要重新考虑下对她的惩罚性态度 |
[37:06] | your punitive stance towards her. | |
[37:08] | My decision may have been wrong, | 我的决定也许是错的 |
[37:10] | but I can’t condone that kind of insubordination. | 但我不能宽恕那样的不服从行为 |
[37:12] | Sir, you do not want the facts | 阁下,你不想你与凯伦的不合公诸于众 |
[37:14] | of your disagreement with Karen made public. | |
[37:16] | And that’s exactly what will happen if you prosecute her. | 但如果你起诉了她,就会了 |
[37:20] | After this crisis has passed, | 当这次危机度过后 |
[37:22] | Karen Hayes and Bill Buchanan | 凯伦・海因斯和比尔・布坎南可以 悄悄地退休回佛蒙特州的老家 |
[37:24] | can retire quietly to their country home in Vermont. | |
[37:27] | You will be honoring her service. | 你会表彰她的贡献 |
[37:29] | It’s just a better outcome all around. | 相比较而言这是更好的结果 |
[37:32] | I’ll take your advice under consideration, Tom. | 我会考虑你的建议的,汤姆 |
[37:35] | But right now, I need a real- time update on CTU’s progress. | 但是现在,我要知道CTU的实时进展 |
[37:40] | All right, sir. | 好的,阁下 |
[37:44] | (door opens) | |
[37:46] | (door closes) | |
[37:50] | (sighs heavily) | |
[37:54] | This is Jack. The trauma team doesn’t believe | 我是杰克,外伤医疗队认为 道尔的伤不会危及生命 |
[37:55] | that Doyle’s injuries are life threatening, | |
[37:57] | but he’s gonna be blind in one, if not both eyes. | 但至少会瞎一只眼睛 |
[38:02] | I should’ve listened to you, Jack. | 我该听你的,杰克 |
[38:04] | You did what you thought was right. | 你做了你认为对的事情 |
[38:06] | Is satellite back up yet? | 连上卫星了吗? |
[38:07] | Any minute. | 马上 |
[38:08] | But it’ll be next to impossible | 但是在黑暗中找到 那样尺寸的船几乎不可能 |
[38:10] | to find a craft that size in the dark. | |
[38:11] | Their boat had limited range. | 他们船的行动范围有限 |
[38:13] | They must be meeting up with a larger vessel. | 他们一定跟艘大船接头 |
[38:19] | NADIA: Jack? I want you to get me the names | – 杰克? – 我要你找到10英里范围内 |
[38:22] | and locations of every offshore oil platform | 所有石油钻井平台的名称与位置 |
[38:25] | within a ten-mile radius. | |
[38:27] | Wh | What are you thinking? 你怎么想的? |
[38:28] | My father’s company, | 我父亲的公司 |
[38:29] | BXJ, has shelter corporations. | BXJ,有投资分公司 |
[38:31] | They owned oil leases up ande coast. | 他们租有附近海岸的石油平台 |
[38:34] | He didn’t pick this location at random. | 他不是随意选择这个位置的 |
[38:36] | I’m on it. | 我在查了 |
[38:37] | All right, Jack, | 好的,杰克 |
[38:38] | I’ll let you know what we find. Thanks. | 我们查到了就会告诉你,谢谢 |
[38:59] | Are you still in the clear? | 没有危险吧? |
[39:01] | All clear. | 没有 |
[39:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:03] | Dock on the northeast side of the platform. | 从平台东北面靠岸 |
[39:06] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[39:13] | They’ll bring the boy here? | 他们会带孩子到这里来? |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:16] | When do I get my component? | 我什么时候能拿到我的零件? |
[39:18] | You get it when they deliver the boy. | 他们送来了孩子你就能拿到 |
[39:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:23] | You’re making the right choice, continuing to work with us. | 选择继续跟我们合作是正确的选择 |
[39:26] | Your mistakes have been totally | 你的错误是完全无法接受的 |
[39:29] | unacceptable. | |
[39:31] | But China is still my future. | 但中国依然是我的未来所在 |
[40:12] | (sighs) | |
[40:15] | (beeps) | |
[40:29] | Morris, no luck tracing the oil leases through the CNC servers. | 莫里斯,通过商业联合会的服务器 无法查到石油平台租约信息 |
[40:32] | Try the EPA database. | 试试环保署数据库 |
[40:35] | Coastal leases have to have regulatory approval. | 海岸租约要经过他们的管理监督 |
[40:38] | That’s a good idea. Nadia’ll have to call in an access code. | 好主意,要找娜迪亚拿授权码 |
[40:41] | Right. Nadia… | – 嗯 – 娜迪亚 |
[40:44] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[40:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯,我没事 |
[40:49] | Oh, my God, Chloe. | 我的天,克罗伊 |
[40:50] | Chloe? Chloe, darling… | 克罗伊?克罗伊,亲爱的 |
[40:53] | You all right? Can someone please help me? | 你没事吧? 有人能帮帮我吗? |
[40:55] | Darling, darling, can you hear me? | 亲爱的,亲爱的,听见我说话吗? |
[40:57] | Can someone please help me?! | 有人能帮帮我吗? |