时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I’m aware that your | 我知道你手下的将军们给你施压 |
[00:15] | generals are pushing you | |
[00:17] | toward a military response. | 要你诉诸军事 |
[00:19] | SUVAROV: Until you have the component, | 除非你把零件搞到手 |
[00:21] | I have no choice but to continue on our present path. | 否则我不得不继续现在的行动 |
[00:25] | The man who has the component | 持有那个零件的人 现在已经不和中国人一伙了 |
[00:26] | is no longer working with the Chinese. | |
[00:28] | He’s offered to trade it back to us, | 他有意和我们交换零件 |
[00:30] | and I’ve authorized the exchange. | 而我也已经授权了这个交易 |
[00:32] | Phillip Bauer is a sociopath. | 菲力浦・鲍尔是个反社会分子 |
[00:35] | We can’t trust that he’ll give us that component | 绝不能相信他会交出零件 无论我们有没有送去那个孩子 你需要我做什么,杰克? 尽一切办法阻止交易 他们很快就会发现 我如何这么快就找到了杰克 他们已经发现了 |
[00:47] | re probably on their way’ to arrest me. | 说不定已经在抓捕我的路上了 |
[00:50] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[00:52] | Send the kid down now. | 把孩子送过来 |
[00:54] | Show the sub-circuit board first. | 你先亮出零件 |
[00:57] | I need to verify it. | 我得检查一下 |
[01:04] | There they are. They’ve got Josh. | 目标出现了 乔什在他们手里 |
[01:07] | I don’t have a clear shot without putting | 我没法在不伤害乔什的情况下射击 |
[01:10] | Josh at risk. | |
[01:15] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[01:16] | I want you to get me | 我需要10里内所有 海上油井的名字和位置 |
[01:17] | the names and locations of every offshore oil platform | |
[01:20] | within a ten-mile radius. My father | 我父亲从来不会随便选地方 |
[01:23] | didn’t pick this location at random. | |
[01:28] | Morris, no luck | 莫里斯,通过CNC服务器 追踪石油租赁的尝试失败了 |
[01:29] | tracing the oil leases through the CNC server. | |
[01:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:32] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 恩,我很好 |
[01:36] | My God! Chloe! Chloe? | 天啊!克罗伊?! |
[01:38] | Could someone please help me? | 来人哪! |
[01:41] | Darling? Darling? Can you hear me? | 亲爱的?你能听得到吗? |
[01:43] | Can someone please help me?! | 有没有人来帮帮忙啊?! |
[01:57] | (motor humming) | |
[02:07] | (motor stops) | |
[02:21] | Joshua. | 乔什 |
[02:26] | I don’t want to be here with you! | 我不想和你待在这儿! |
[02:29] | We’re not staying here. We’re leaving. | 不待在这儿,咱们这就走 |
[02:31] | I don’t want to go anywhere with you. | 我哪儿也不想跟你去 |
[02:33] | Look, Josh, I don’t expect you to understand | 听着,乔什 我不奢求你的理解 |
[02:36] | everything. Not now, anyway. | 至少现在不奢求 |
[02:39] | Someday, you will, and you’ll thank me for it. | 总有一天,你会明白 感激我的一片苦心 |
[02:43] | In the meantime, you’ll do as you’re told. | 现在,你照我说的做 |
[02:47] | Is that clear? | 听清楚了? |
[02:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:56] | (Cheng speaking Chinese) | |
[03:00] | The submarine is on schedule. | 潜艇已经按计划部署 |
[03:02] | How soon before they pick us up? | 还有多久来接我们? |
[03:03] | 30 minutes. | 30分钟 |
[03:26] | Her vitals are strong. | 她的生命体征很强 |
[03:28] | She’s in no immediate danger. | 目前已经没有生命危险了 |
[03:30] | Then why did she collapse? | 那她怎么会崩溃? |
[03:33] | Dehydration. Exhaustion. | 虚脱加上身心俱疲 |
[03:35] | She hasn’t slept in 36 hours. | 她已经36小时没有睡觉了 |
[03:40] | He said I’m fine, Morris. | 他说我没事了,莫里斯 |
[03:42] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[03:44] | You should be at your workstation. | 你得回去工作了 |
[03:45] | No. I should be right here with you. | 不,我得在这儿陪你 |
[03:49] | You should be checking | 你得去检查EPA数据库 查出哪些油井属于菲力浦・鲍尔 |
[03:50] | the EPA database, to see what oil platforms are owned | |
[03:52] | by Phillip Bauer. Other people can do that. | 那些事别人也能做 |
[03:54] | If you really want to make me feel better, | 你要真想我感觉好些 |
[03:56] | then go find Phillip Bauer. | 就去把菲力浦・鲍尔找出来 |
[03:59] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定没事? |
[04:06] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | (sighs) | |
[04:31] | Morris, is Chloe all right? | 莫里斯,克罗伊没事吧 |
[04:33] | The doctor’s still running some tests, but he says | 大夫还在检查,不过他说会没事的 |
[04:35] | she’s going to be fine. | |
[04:36] | Jack was right about his father. | 杰克说对了 |
[04:38] | One of his companies owns a federal lease | 他父亲旗下一个公司拥有 海岸线6里外一油井的联邦租赁权 |
[04:40] | on an oil platform six miles offshore. That’s where you think | |
[04:42] | Phillip Bauer’s keeping the boy? | 你认为孩子就关在那? |
[04:44] | Well, the platform’s been decommissioned. | 这个油井现在已经废弃不用了 |
[04:45] | Okay. Give me the wheel, Nadia. | 好吧,让我试试看,娜迪亚 |
[04:47] | Let’s try a thermal scan. | 用热成像试试看 |
[04:50] | See if we can pick up any signs of life. | 看能不能找到什么生命迹象 |
[04:59] | That’s awfully crowded for a decommissioned platform. | 对于一个废弃的油井来说 这可是够热闹的 |
[05:03] | Can you back-time the satellite imagery a few minutes? | 能不能把卫星成像倒退几分钟? |
[05:12] | Okay, there. That must be Josh Bauer arriving. | 就是这里,一定是乔什・鲍尔到了 |
[05:15] | That would be 20 minutes after he was taken. | 那就是他被带走20分钟以后 |
[05:16] | The timing works. Send a copy of this | 计时没有问题,把这个复制到我屏幕上 再传一份到白宫 |
[05:18] | to my screen, and forward it to the White House. | |
[05:20] | Will do. | 好的 |
[05:21] | Get me Tom Lennox, please. | 给我接汤姆・蓝诺克斯 |
[05:31] | (phone rings) | |
[05:35] | Dr. Hastings here. | 黑斯廷医生 |
[05:36] | This is Morris O’Brian. | 我是莫里斯・奥布赖恩 |
[05:38] | Have Chloe O’Brian’s test results come in yet? | 克罗伊・奥布赖恩的检查结果出来没有? |
[05:40] | You just left here a few minutes ago, Mr. O’Brian. | 你离开不过几分钟,奥布赖恩先生 |
[05:42] | We’re still running those tests. | 检查还在进行中 |
[05:44] | Well, when do you expect the results? | 你预计结果什么时候出来? |
[05:46] | Soon. | 很快就会出来 |
[05:47] | Can you call me when you get them? | 结果出来以后能不能通知我一声? |
[05:49] | I’m afraid I can’t release that information. | 我恐怕不能提供这样的信息 |
[05:52] | Not without Ms. O’Brian’s permission. | 除非奥布赖恩小姐同意 |
[05:54] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[05:55] | Ex-husband. I’m sorry, but I can only share information | 是前夫,很抱歉 我只能向她的家人公布结果 |
[05:57] | with Ms. O’Brian’s family. | |
[06:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | And reports indicate the Russians are setting up | 报告显示,俄国人正在组织 |
[06:08] | an offensive position. All right. Thank you. | – 进攻的阵势 – 好的,谢谢你 |
[06:10] | Meaning they can attack our base at a moment’s notice. | 这表明他们随时都可能 对我们发动攻击 |
[06:12] | That’s correct, sir. | 完全正确,先生 |
[06:14] | Sir, that was CTU. They’ve just located | 先生,是CTU 他们刚找到了菲力浦・鲍尔 |
[06:16] | Phillip Bauer and a dozen or so | |
[06:17] | confederates on an oil drilling platform | 及其帮凶,他们在一个油井里 |
[06:19] | six miles off the coast of Los Angeles. | 离洛杉矶海岸线6英里处 |
[06:21] | And he has the sub-circuit board? | 他手上有副电路板? |
[06:22] | We are assuming so, sir. | 我们推测是的,先生 |
[06:24] | I’ll pass this on to Suvarov. | 我马上把这消息发给萨瓦洛夫 |
[06:26] | Maybe it’ll buy us some more time. | 也许能争取一些时间 |
[06:28] | Meanwhile, I want an assault team dispatched | 与此同时,我要派遣突击队前往那里 |
[06:30] | to that oil rig. Mr. Vice President, | 我有个想法,副总统先生 |
[06:32] | if I may? | |
[06:33] | Go ahead, Ethan. | 说吧,伊森 |
[06:35] | If the platform is well-defended, | 要是油井戒备森严 |
[06:37] | an assault team might run into trouble. | 突击队可能会遇上麻烦 |
[06:39] | I recommend an air attack. | 我建议动用空中力量 |
[06:41] | Two Navy F-18’s could | 海军的两架F-18可以将油井夷为平地 连同里面的人一起消灭 |
[06:43] | obliterate that platform and everyone on it. | |
[06:45] | What about the sub-circuit board? | 副电路板怎么办? |
[06:47] | If it’s not destroyed in the attack, | 就算在攻击中没有被摧毁 也会沉入海底 |
[06:50] | it’ll sink into the ocean, | |
[06:51] | the salt water will render it useless | – 盐水会在几分钟内毁坏电路 – 汤姆? |
[06:52] | in minutes. Tom? | |
[06:55] | Sir, we think Phillip Bauer’s grandson | 先生,我们认为 菲力浦・鲍尔的孙子也在油井里 |
[06:58] | is on that same platform. | |
[06:59] | Now, he might well survive a surgical strike by an assault team, | 突击队的进攻,他也许能生还 |
[07:04] | but there’s no way he’s going to live | 但绝对无法逃脱 |
[07:06] | through this proposed aerial attack. | 这个空袭的方案 |
[07:08] | We are talking about an innocent 16-year-old boy here. | 这可是一个16岁的无辜男孩的生命 |
[07:12] | None of us like this any more | 没有谁希望这样 但要是俄国人进攻我们的基地 |
[07:14] | than you do, but if the Russians attack our base, | |
[07:16] | a lot of innocent young men are going to die. | 会有更多无辜的年轻人死去 |
[07:19] | And the truth is, an air strike | 而事实上从政治角度出发 |
[07:23] | would be the most effective | |
[07:24] | from a political point of view, as well. | 空袭也是很最有效的 |
[07:26] | It’ll show the Russians that we’re | 能表明我们全力摧毁袋电路板的决心 |
[07:28] | sparing no effort to destroy | |
[07:30] | the sub-circuit board. | |
[07:34] | Send the F-18’s immediately. | 马上派遣F-18战斗机 |
[07:36] | Yes, sir, Mr. Vice President. | 是,总统先生 |
[07:40] | You’re gonna be all right, Mike. | 你会没事的,麦克 |
[07:41] | You’re going to make it. | 一定能撑过去 |
[07:43] | Jack, I’m sorry. | 杰克,我很抱歉 |
[07:44] | You were following your orders. | 你不过是执行上面的命令 |
[07:45] | (phone rings) Get the kid… | 找到… |
[07:47] | Get the kid, Jack. | 找到那孩子,杰克 |
[07:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:51] | Did you find my father? | 找到我父亲没有? |
[07:53] | Yes. We believe that he’s on a decommissioned | 找到了,我们认为他在一处废弃的 |
[07:54] | Tomol oil platform, six miles offshore. | Tomol油井里,离海岸线6英里 |
[07:57] | Were you able to confirm that Josh is with him? | 确定乔什和他在一起吗? |
[07:59] | Thermal scan shows three people arriving on the platform | 热成像扫描显示有3个人去了油井 |
[08:01] | 20 minutes after Josh was taken, | 就在乔什被带走20分钟以后 |
[08:02] | so it’s highly likely he’s one of them. | 因此很有可能他就在这3人里面 |
[08:04] | Nadia, I want to lead the assault team. | 娜迪亚,突击队要由我来指挥 |
[08:06] | There’s not going to be an assault team, Jack. | 不会有什么突击队了,杰克 |
[08:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[08:10] | I just got notification that the White House has ordered | 我刚接到通知 白宫已经派出F-18实行空袭 |
[08:13] | an air strike by Navy F-18s. | |
[08:14] | The Vice President thinks an assault team will take too long. | 副总统认为突击队太费时 |
[08:17] | I couldn’t call those jets back if I tried. | 我也没法叫那些飞机回去 |
[08:19] | When is it going to happen? | 什么时候开始行动? |
[08:20] | In less than 30 minutes. Look, I need | 30分钟以内 我要你和比尔马上乘坐空军一号 |
[08:22] | you and Bill to come back to CTU | |
[08:23] | on Aerial One for an immediate debrief. | 回CTU听取报告 |
[08:28] | Jack? | 杰克? |
[08:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[08:34] | CTU located my father and Josh | CTU找到了我父亲和乔什 |
[08:35] | on one of the offshore oil platforms. | 在一个海上油井里 |
[08:37] | There’s not going to be an assault. | 不会有什么突击队了 |
[08:39] | They’ve launched an F-18 air strike. | 他们派出F-18进行空袭 |
[08:40] | No one on that platform is going to survive. | 油井里的人都难逃一死 |
[08:43] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉,杰克 |
[08:46] | Jack, don’t even think about it. | 杰克,千万别冒险 |
[08:47] | You’ll only get yourself killed. You won’t save Josh. | 你只会自取灭亡,也救不了乔什 |
[08:51] | Look, I realize he’s your nephew… | 我知道他是你侄子… |
[08:53] | I’m not going to do something because he’s my nephew. | 我不会因为他是我侄子就怎么样 |
[08:55] | I’m going to do something because he’s an innocent kid being | 我这样拼命因为他只是个无辜的孩子 |
[08:58] | written off as some kind of an acceptable loss. It’s wrong. | 却被划为所谓的“可以接受的损失” 这就大错特错了 |
[09:00] | Nadia has ordered us back to CTU in Chopper One. | 娜迪亚要我们坐空军一号回CTU |
[09:04] | I’m going to take it. | 我准备利用它飞过去 |
[09:06] | I’ll fly. | 我来驾驶 |
[09:08] | You prep the weapons. | 你去准备武器 |
[09:10] | It’s been a while, but I can get us to the platform. | 尽管很久没有飞了 不过我还能把我俩送到油井那 |
[09:13] | With any luck, I might even be able to get us back. | 运气好的话,还能飞回来 |
[09:16] | You don’t need to do this, Bill. Yes, I do. | – 你没有必要这样的 – 不,有必要 |
[09:18] | I don’t want to live with this one either. | 我也忍无可忍了 |
[09:23] | Let’s get ready. | 快去准备吧 |
[09:30] | You’re going to need that. | 你会需要这个的 |
[09:59] | We’re commandeering your helicopter. Get out. | 现在飞机由我们接管,给我出去 |
[10:34] | #Fixing target coordinates. Be in range in 22 minutes. | 设定目标座标,22分钟到达射程内 |
[10:42] | Sir, significant numbers of Russian troops | 先生,大量的俄罗斯军队已经包抄了 我军军事基地的右缘 |
[10:45] | have assumed a flanking position | |
[10:47] | along the eastern rim of our military base. | |
[10:49] | What am I to take from that? | 这代表什么? |
[10:51] | A tactical advancement like that indicates imminent attack. | 这样子的战术进军表示对方即将发动攻击 |
[10:55] | All right. Put him through. Sir? | – 好 – 接他电话,先生? |
[10:59] | You got Suvarov? | 萨瓦洛夫吗? |
[11:01] | Yes, sir. | 是,先生 |
[11:07] | Mr. President, this is | 总统先生,这是副总统丹尼尔斯 |
[11:08] | Vice President Daniels. | |
[11:09] | Mr. Vice President, the last time we spoke, | 副总统先生,上次我们谈话时 |
[11:12] | you said an opportunity had presented itself. | 你说事情出现了转机 |
[11:15] | Unfortunately, that didn’t work out, | 很不幸,那并未成功 |
[11:18] | but there has been | 但现在我们又有了新的进展 |
[11:19] | a significant new development, | |
[11:20] | and I’m asking you to hold off | 所以我要求你暂停所有对我方 军事基地的攻击 |
[11:23] | on any military assault on our base. | |
[11:26] | For what reason, sir? | 以什么理由,先生? |
[11:27] | The Chinese agents who are in possession of the component | 我们追踪到持有零件的中国特务 是在西岸离海的一个钻油平台上 |
[11:31] | have been tracked | |
[11:32] | to an oil platform off our West Coast. | |
[11:34] | We assume they’re there awaiting transport to China. | 我们猜想他们在那里等待运输回中国 |
[11:38] | I’ve ordered an air strike to destroy the platform | 我已经下令发动空袭 在他们会面前催毁该油井 |
[11:41] | before that rendezvous can happen. | |
[11:43] | I realize that… | 我理解… |
[11:46] | you have no reason to accept what I’m telling you. | 你没有理由接受我所告诉你的 |
[11:50] | Not without proof, at least, but I implore you… | 至少在没有证据的情况下 可是我恳求你… |
[11:54] | Mr. Vice President, I believe you. | 副总统先生,我相信你 |
[11:57] | Just moments ago, one of our listening posts | 就在刚才,我方的监听单位 |
[11:59] | intercepted a transmission to a Chinese submarine | 拦劫了一条由西太平洋上的 中国潜水艇发出的讯息 |
[12:02] | operating in the western Pacific. | |
[12:04] | The point of origin is ten miles off your coast. | 发源地就在你西岸离海十英里处 |
[12:07] | And the contents suggest that the submarine is en route | 讯息内容显示此潜艇正前往取得零件 |
[12:10] | to pick up the component. Then you know that I’m telling you the truth. | 那么你该知道我说的是实话 |
[12:13] | You say you have already launched | 你说你已经发动了空袭去催毁油井 |
[12:15] | an air strike against this oil platform. | |
[12:17] | Yes. That’s the only way we can make absolutely certain | 是的,那是唯一我们能够确认 零件被毁灭的方法 |
[12:20] | that the component’s been destroyed. | |
[12:22] | Sir, | 先生 |
[12:24] | we’re prepared to give you a real-time uplink | 我们可以提供给您 空袭行动的即时卫星影像 |
[12:26] | to our satellite feed of the assault operation. | |
[12:29] | One moment, please, sir. | 请稍等,先生 |
[12:32] | (indistinct murmuring) | |
[12:36] | Uh, how long until your fighters | 呃,你的战斗机还要多久才到达目标? |
[12:39] | reach the target? | |
[12:40] | Less than 20 minutes, sir. | 不到20分钟,先生 |
[12:42] | 20 minutes, | 20分钟,总统先生 |
[12:44] | Mr. President. | |
[12:48] | Very well, | 很好 |
[12:49] | but be advised, | 但请记住 |
[12:51] | nothing less than the complete destruction | 唯有完全毁灭那钻油平台 才能满足我们的要求 |
[12:53] | of this oil platform will give us | |
[12:54] | the assurance we require. | |
[12:56] | Understood. | 了解 |
[12:57] | Stand by. | 请稍候 |
[12:59] | The satellite feed will be there momentarily. | 卫星影像马上会传送过去 |
[13:01] | I wish you luck, Mr. Vice President. | 祝你好运,副总统先生 |
[13:12] | Yes, the Coast Guard and the Navy | 是的,海巡组和海军正密切合作 |
[13:13] | are coordinating directly. They’re patrolling a five-mile | 他们正在目标的周围五英里内巡逻 |
[13:15] | perimeter around the target. | |
[13:19] | Yes, sir. I’ll keep you in the loop. | 是的,先生,我会及时汇报 |
[13:21] | What is it, Morris? | 怎么了,莫里斯? |
[13:22] | Jack’s commandeered a CTU chopper. | 杰克劫持了一架CTU直升机 |
[13:23] | He’s requesting an uplink to our satellite feed. What? | – 他请求我们提供卫星影像 – 什么? |
[13:27] | He’s on the way to the oil platform. He’s with Bill Buchanan. | 他正在前往油井途中 和布坎南一起 |
[13:35] | NADIA: Arial One, please confirm. | 空军一号,确认请回话 |
[13:37] | Come in. | |
[13:38] | This is Bauer. We copy. | 这是鲍尔,我们听到了 |
[13:40] | Look, Jack, I know you want to save your nephew, | 听着,杰克,我知道你想救你侄儿 |
[13:42] | but I can’t authorize a suicide mission. | 但我无法批准准这项自杀行动 |
[13:44] | We don’t need your authorization, Nadia, | 我们不需要你的批准,娜迪亚 |
[13:46] | we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[13:47] | Those F-18s will be within striking range | 那些F-18战机在18分钟内就会进入射程 |
[13:48] | in 18 minutes. | |
[13:50] | What if we find the component first? | 如果我们先找到零件呢? |
[13:51] | It won’t make a difference. | 没有任何差别的 |
[13:53] | The strike team’s orders are non-contingent. | 攻击队伍的命令是无条件的 |
[13:54] | All you’re gonna do is get yourselves killed. | 你们只会去白白送死 |
[13:56] | BUCHANAN: Nadia, it’s Bill. Look, | 娜迪亚,我是比尔 |
[13:57] | I understand the pressure you’re under, | 听好,我理解你承受的压力 |
[13:58] | but you have to believe me when I tell you– | 但你该相信我… |
[14:00] | this is the right call to make. | 这样的决定是正确的 |
[14:07] | Morris said you need a visual on the oil platform? | 莫理斯说你需要油井的影像? |
[14:11] | Yes. We need to know | 是的,我们需要知道油井上有多少敌人 以及他们所在方位 |
[14:12] | how many hostiles are on the platform and where they are. | |
[14:14] | MORRIS: Uploading the latest | – 上传最新卫星截图 – 好,几秒钟后送到 |
[14:15] | satellite capture. Okay, you’ll have it in | |
[14:17] | a few seconds. Copy that. Send it to my PDA. | 好的,传到我的PDA |
[14:19] | PDA? Got it. | PDA?好 |
[14:20] | BUCHANAN: Thank you, Nadia. | 谢谢你,娜迪亚 |
[14:22] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的决定 |
[14:31] | Bill, I need you to put your comm unit in. | 比尔,你得戴上通话器 |
[14:39] | How should I make our approach, Jack? | 我们该如何接近,杰克 |
[14:41] | Wind’s heavy out of the west. | 西边的风很大 |
[14:43] | If we fly into it and stay low to the water, | 如果我们接近海面逆风而行 |
[14:45] | we should be able to catch them off-guard. | 我们应该可攻他个措手不及 |
[14:47] | It won’t buy us much time. | 但我们的时间不多 |
[14:48] | We’ll have to engage them from the air. | 所以我们要从空中攻击他们 |
[14:50] | I’ll hold them off so you can land, | 我来攻击他们,你来降落 |
[14:51] | then we’ll move in. | 然后我们一起进去 |
[14:59] | The radar is locked onto the target. | 雷达已锁定目标 |
[15:12] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[15:13] | We’ll leave in 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟后离开 |
[15:17] | Please just let me go. | 拜托放了我吧 |
[15:19] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[15:20] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[15:21] | Because I can’t. | 就是不能 |
[15:25] | You have a lot to learn. | 你还有很多需要学习的 |
[15:27] | Now, it’s my responsibility | 现在我有责任教导你 第一课就是… |
[15:28] | to teach you. The first lesson is… | |
[15:31] | pay attention. | 注意听 |
[15:35] | (speaking Chinese) | |
[15:45] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[15:48] | There’s a helicopter approaching. | 有一台直升机接近 |
[15:50] | We need to get to the boat and head west. | 我们需要上船向西行 |
[15:52] | There’s a locator beacon onboard. | 船上有个无线电信标 |
[15:54] | The submarine will pick us up. | 潜水艇会接走我们 |
[15:58] | Here. Take the component. | 拿着这个零件 |
[16:00] | I’ll see about the helicopter. | 我去处理直升机 |
[16:02] | I’ll join you shortly. | 我一会再跟你会面 |
[16:21] | Once we hit the deck, we’re gonna have to move hard. | 我们上甲板后,需要拼命进攻 |
[16:34] | You ready to move up? | 你准备好上升了吗? |
[16:36] | Ready! Take it up! | – 准备好了! – 上升吧! |
[16:45] | We’re clear to land! | 可以降落了! |
[17:03] | (yelling) | |
[17:16] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[17:17] | Where’s the boy? Where is the boy?! | 男孩在哪里?男孩在哪里?! |
[17:20] | You’re too late. | 你太迟了 |
[17:23] | Take this. Get him | 拿着这个,把他抓到直升机上 |
[17:24] | up to the chopper What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[17:26] | I’m gonna make sure Josh isn’t on this platform. | 我去确认乔什不在这平台上 |
[17:28] | We only have ten minutes! | 我们只有十分钟! |
[17:30] | Get up! Get up! | 起来!起来! |
[17:56] | #Come on, Josh. Stop it. | 拜托,乔什,够了 |
[17:57] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[17:59] | Of course you can. | 你当然可以 |
[18:00] | All it takes is a little self-control. | 你只需要一点自制力 |
[18:03] | You’re behaving like a child. | 你的行为像个小孩 |
[18:07] | You have to learn to control your emotions. | 你必须学习控制自己的情绪 |
[18:11] | You must never let them control you, | 你不能让它们控制你 |
[18:14] | you understand? | 了解吗? |
[18:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:19] | Come on. | 走 |
[18:33] | (gunshots) | |
[18:43] | Target will be in range in four minutes, 30 seconds. | 4分30秒内进入射程 |
[19:06] | (groans) | |
[19:08] | (panting) | |
[19:12] | I’m not going with you. | 我不要跟你走 |
[19:18] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪射我的 |
[19:19] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[19:23] | Now. | 快点 |
[19:25] | No. | 不 |
[19:27] | As long as you’re alive, me and my mom will never be safe. | 只要你还活着,我和我妈都不会安全 |
[19:30] | Josh, listen to me. | 乔什,听我说 |
[19:33] | I’ve always cared about you. | 我一直都很在乎你 |
[19:34] | No! | 不! |
[19:35] | You only care about yourself. | 你只在乎你自己 |
[19:37] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[19:38] | You’re the reason I’m doing all this. | 我所做这一切都是因为你 |
[19:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[19:41] | I love you, Josh. | 我爱你,乔什 |
[19:42] | (gunshot) (groans) | |
[19:49] | Josh! | 乔什! |
[19:53] | It’s all right. I’ve got him. | 没事了,让我来吧 |
[19:55] | You can lower that weapon. | 你可以放下武器了 |
[19:58] | Josh! | 乔什! |
[20:02] | Lower your gun. | 放下你的枪 |
[20:05] | I know how scared and angry you must feel right now. | 我知道你现在 多么的害怕和生气 |
[20:09] | I know. I’ve been exactly where you are. | 我知道,我也曾和你有类似的经历 |
[20:11] | I know exactly how you feel, but you’re | 我知道你现在的感觉 |
[20:15] | gonna have to trust me on this. | 但你现在必须相信我 |
[20:16] | You do not want to live with the pain | 你绝不想承受杀人的痛苦 |
[20:18] | of taking another person’s life, even if you think | 不管你认为他们多么该死 |
[20:21] | they deserve it. | |
[20:23] | In a few minutes, there’s gonna be | 再几分钟,F-18就会空袭这个平台 |
[20:25] | an F-18 air strike on this platform. | |
[20:26] | We need to get out of here. | 我们必须离开 |
[20:28] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[20:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:32] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[20:33] | Just give me the gun. | 把枪给我吧 |
[20:34] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[20:36] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[20:37] | It’s over. It’s over. | 结束了,结束了 |
[20:38] | I need you to get up | 我要你爬到平台顶楼 |
[20:40] | to the top of the platform | |
[20:41] | and get in the chopper now. | 坐上直升机 |
[20:42] | Go. Move! | 走,快去! |
[20:43] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[20:44] | I’ll be right behind you! | 我随后到! |
[20:45] | Keep going! | 快去! |
[20:46] | Get up. | 起来 |
[20:50] | Get up! | 起来! |
[20:52] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[20:53] | Then finish it. | 那就了结我吧 |
[20:55] | No. | 不 |
[20:57] | You are gonna be held accountable for what you | 你必须为你今天所做所为负责 |
[20:59] | have done today. | |
[21:01] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[21:03] | You don’t have time to carry me, | 你没时间背我上去 |
[21:06] | not if what you said about the air strike | 如果你说的空袭是真的话 |
[21:08] | is true. | |
[21:10] | And you don’t want to die. | 你也不想死 |
[21:13] | Not here. | 不想死在这里 |
[21:16] | Not with me. | 不想和我一起 |
[21:26] | You’re gonna get off easy. | 你也会安全离开这儿 |
[21:45] | CTU, this is Aerial One. | CTU,这是空一号 |
[21:48] | My count shows the strike in two minutes. | 我的计时显示距离攻击还有两分钟 |
[21:50] | Negative. You have 90 seconds | 错,再90秒F-18就进入射程了 |
[21:51] | before those F-18s are within striking range. | |
[21:54] | You need to get off that platform now. | 你们必须马上离开那平台 |
[21:58] | Bill. Confirm. | 比尔,请确认 |
[21:59] | Copy that! Stand by! | 确认,请稍候 |
[22:05] | Where’s Jack? He’s with my grandpa. | – 杰克呢? – 他和我爷爷在一起 |
[22:07] | Get in! | 进来! |
[22:13] | Mr. Vice President, the target is in range. Strike team | 副总统先生,目标进入射程 |
[22:16] | reports… missile lock. | 空袭队伍报告…飞弹锁定目标 |
[22:20] | Take it out. | 炸毁它吧 |
[22:22] | Echo six-four is clear to engage. | E 6-4 可以自由进攻 |
[22:28] | Echo six-four, you are clear to engage. | E 6-4,请自由进攻 |
[22:30] | Roger that. Stand by for missile launch. | |
[22:37] | Wait! We can’t leave without my uncle! | 等等!我们不能丢下我叔叔! |
[22:39] | We’re not leaving. Hang on. | 我们不会丢下他,抓好 |
[22:43] | Jack, I’m coming around to the south. | 杰克,我绕到南边 |
[22:45] | Meet me on level three. | 在三楼跟我会面 |
[22:46] | Copy that, Bill. I’m on it. | 收到,比尔,我马上过去 |
[22:52] | Bill, I see you. | 比尔,我看到你了 |
[22:54] | I’m on the southwest corner. | 我在西南角 |
[23:00] | Fox One, fire. | |
[23:13] | (grunts) | |
[23:32] | Aerial One, please confirm. | 空一号,请回话 |
[23:36] | Bill, please confirm. | 比尔,请回话 |
[23:39] | Bill, this is Nadia. Do you copy? | 比尔,这是娜迪亚 你收到吗? |
[23:41] | BUCHANAN: CTU, this is Aerial One. | CTU,这是空一号 |
[23:42] | We copy. | 我们收到了 |
[23:44] | I’ve got Jack and his nephew, | 我载了杰克和他侄儿 |
[23:47] | and Cheng in custody. | 还逮补了陈 |
[23:48] | We’re heading back to CTU. | 我们现在回CTU |
[23:51] | We’ll have a landing crew standing by, sir. | 降落人员会等候你们,先生 |
[24:07] | Strike team reports multiple | 攻击队报告数发飞弹命中目标 |
[24:09] | direct hits. | |
[24:10] | Satellite recon is reporting… | 卫星影像显示… |
[24:14] | target is completely | 目标完全催毁了 |
[24:17] | destroyed. | |
[24:20] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[24:25] | Mr. President, you’re seeing what we’re seeing. | 总统先生,你也看到了 |
[24:27] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[24:29] | (indistinct murmuring) | |
[24:32] | We concur that the target has been eliminated. | 我们同意目标已被消除 |
[24:35] | Then I trust you’re satisfied that the component’s | 我相信你也满意零件已被毁灭 |
[24:38] | been destroyed, as well. | |
[24:40] | I am. | 是的 |
[24:42] | I’m ordering the full withdrawal of our troops | 我会下令我方全体军队即刻 从你们军事基地东缘撤退 |
[24:46] | from the eastern rim of your | |
[24:48] | military base. | |
[24:49] | Good, Mr. President. | 很好,总统先生 |
[24:51] | You will excuse me if I wait until your troops | 请原谅我必须等你的军队全数撤退后 我才会下令我方空军也撤退 |
[24:53] | are completely withdrawn before I order | |
[24:55] | our squadrons in the air to stand down. | |
[24:57] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[25:00] | And Mr. Vice President… | 对了,副总统先生… |
[25:03] | I regret that the events of this day | 我很遗憾今天发生的事 |
[25:07] | have brought us to such a dangerous | 使我们到达了如此危险和不幸的情况 可是… |
[25:09] | and unfortunate situation, but… | |
[25:11] | when my country’s security is threatened… | 当我国的国安受到威胁… |
[25:14] | I understand, Mr. President, all too well. | 我非常了解,总统先生 |
[25:18] | Yes, I’m sure you do. | 是的,我相信你了解 |
[25:21] | My best wishes for the recovery of President Palmer. | 我向帕默尔总统的复原献上最深的祝福 |
[25:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:31] | Good-bye, Mr. Vice President. | 再会,副总统先生 |
[25:57] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[25:58] | He fell! | 他掉下去了! |
[25:59] | Uncle Jack fell! | 杰克叔叔掉下去了! |
[26:03] | All right, I’m going back. | 好,我飞回去 |
[26:18] | He’s all right. | 他没事 |
[26:51] | * * | |
[27:03] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[27:04] | Back to CTU. | 回CTU |
[27:05] | No, we can’t. We have to go back for him. | 不,不行 我们得回去接他 |
[27:08] | Jack’s not ready to go back yet. | 杰克还不想回去 |
[27:43] | #You should know, sir, | 你该知道的,长官 |
[27:44] | we’ve received confirmation | 我们已经收到确认信息 |
[27:46] | the Chinese have recalled their sub to its base in Ningpo. | 中国人已经将他们的潜艇 召回了宁波的基地 |
[27:52] | Tell Admiral Smith to have one of our subs shadow them. | 让史密斯将军派我们的一艘潜艇 跟着他们 |
[27:56] | I want the Chinese to know that we’re aware | – 我要让中国人知道我们很清楚他们的行动 – 遵命,长官 |
[27:58] | of their activities. Yes, sir. | |
[28:00] | And thank you, Ethan, for everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切,伊森 |
[28:03] | Extend my gratitude to the Joint Chiefs. | 并向参谋长联席会议的所有成员 表达我的谢意 |
[28:06] | Congratulations, Mr. Vice President. | 祝贺您,副总统先生 |
[28:12] | Sir, not to quash your flush of victory here… | 先生,先别高兴得太早了… |
[28:15] | the actions of the Chinese cannot go unaddressed. | 中国人的行动还没有完全解决呢 |
[28:19] | We’ll leave that for another day, Tom. | 改天再说吧,汤姆 |
[28:23] | Right now, I don’t know about you, but I could use some sleep. | 我不知道你现在困不困 反正我是要去睡觉了 |
[28:26] | There’s just one other outstanding issue | 还有一件亟待处理的事情 |
[28:28] | I would like to discuss with you, sir. | 我想要跟您谈一下,长官 |
[28:32] | Karen Hayes. | 凯伦・海因斯 |
[28:34] | Sir, she’s about to be transferred into FBI custody. | 她马上就要被转送到FBI看押了 |
[28:38] | Now in light of the recent terrorist | 基于对最近的恐怖袭击,加州的核弹 |
[28:41] | attacks, the nuke in California, | |
[28:43] | the plot against the President, | 以及针对总统阴谋的判断 |
[28:45] | I just think we need to preserve whatever… | 我觉得咱们应该保护好… |
[28:47] | (sighs) | |
[28:49] | …fragile faith the American people might still have | 美国民众对政府机构 已经十分脆弱的信任 |
[28:51] | in this administration. | |
[28:56] | Just let Karen and Bill resign with their reputations intact. | 就让凯伦和比尔辞职吧 这样可以让他们的名誉得以保全 |
[29:05] | All right, Tom. | 好吧,汤姆 |
[29:08] | Take care of that for me. | 你替我处理好就行了 |
[29:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您,先生 |
[29:16] | Here’s that tape recording you asked for. | 这是您要的那段录音 |
[29:31] | (sighs) | |
[29:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:38] | How you feeling? Good. | – 你感觉怎么样? – 挺好的 |
[29:44] | Jack got the boy. They’re both safe. | 杰克救下了孩子,他们都很安全 |
[29:46] | What about the Russians? | 那些俄国人呢 |
[29:48] | They backed off. | 他们撤退了 |
[29:49] | They were satisfied that the component was destroyed. | 线路板毁掉了,他们很满意 |
[29:51] | And Jack’s father? | 那杰克的父亲呢? |
[29:53] | He was killed in the air strike. | 他在空中打击中丧生了 |
[29:54] | And Cheng’s in custody. | 陈也被抓住了 |
[29:56] | Good. Look… | – 太好了 – 听着… |
[29:58] | um… | 嗯… |
[29:59] | I was talking to Dr. Hastings. | 我跟黑斯廷大夫也谈过了 |
[30:02] | He says the test results are in, | 他说检查结果已经出来了 |
[30:03] | but he’s not telling me anything. | 但是他什么都不跟我说 |
[30:04] | He insists I talk to you. | 他让我跟你谈 |
[30:09] | Is it… serious? | 要…要紧吗? |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:14] | Bloody hell, Chloe, whatever it is, I’ll help you get | 简直是太糟了,但是不管怎么样 克罗伊,我会帮你挺过去的 |
[30:17] | through it. | |
[30:19] | No, you won’t. We’re not together. | 不,你不会了 咱们已经分手了 |
[30:21] | Oh, sod that. | 哦,别管那些了 |
[30:23] | Really, come on, | 我说真的 |
[30:24] | when you collapsed, I thought something | 当你倒下的时候 我想有些东西可能确实是我错了 |
[30:27] | might really be wrong. | |
[30:29] | I can’t lose you, darling. | 我不能没有你,亲爱的 |
[30:31] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[30:33] | Yeah, really. I love you. | 是真的,我爱你 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:39] | That’s good, ’cause I’m pregnant. | 那样最好,因为我已经怀孕了 |
[30:44] | You mean what? | 你说什么? |
[30:46] | With child? | 怀孕了? |
[30:48] | That’s usually how it works. | 事情就是这样的 |
[30:55] | (whispers): Chloe… | 克罗伊… |
[30:57] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[30:58] | this is a nice moment. | 这一时刻太完美了 |
[31:01] | Let’s not ruin it by saying something stupid. | 这时候说什么都是多余的 |
[31:04] | Let’s just go back to work. | 咱们还是回去工作吧 |
[31:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | Tom? Karen. | – 汤姆? – 凯伦 |
[31:29] | You’ve come to say | 你是来说… |
[31:30] | good-bye? | 再见的? |
[31:31] | Well, in a manner of speaking. | 从某种意义上来说 |
[31:34] | You’re free to go. | 你现在可以走了 |
[31:36] | The Vice President is dropping all charges against you. | 副总统先生撤消了对你的所有指控 |
[31:44] | What about Bill? | 比尔怎么样? |
[31:45] | He’s being pardoned, as well. | 他也没有事了,和你一样 |
[31:46] | Of course, the Vice President’s | 当然,副总统先生还是希望你们 能够自己辞职 |
[31:48] | still expecting your resignations, | |
[31:50] | but, uh… you’re free to go live your lives | 但不管怎样,你们都可以免于牢狱之苦 自由的过自己的生活了 |
[31:52] | without fear of prosecution. | |
[31:55] | Is that suitable? | 这合适吗? |
[31:58] | Yes. Yes. Yes, it is. | 合适,合适,很合适 |
[32:01] | All right. Well, good luck. | 那好吧,祝你好运了 |
[32:03] | I know you had a hand in this, Tom. | 我知道你肯定帮了大忙,汤姆 |
[32:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:07] | You know, Karen, | 你知道的,凯伦 |
[32:09] | I actually think I’m going to miss you. | 我觉得我肯定会想念你的 |
[32:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[32:14] | I can answer that better after you’ve gone. | 我想还是你们走了以后 我再回答更好 |
[32:44] | There’s your mother. Josh! | – 你妈妈在那儿呢 – 乔什 |
[32:47] | (sobbing) | |
[32:54] | You’ll be debriefed at a federal detention facility. | 你将要在联邦拘留机构接受质询 |
[32:57] | My people will not abandon me like you abandoned Jack Bauer. | 我的人不会像你们 抛弃杰克・鲍尔一样的抛弃我 |
[33:04] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[33:12] | It’s good to see you again, sir. | 能又见到你真是太好了 |
[33:15] | You did good work today. You should be proud. | 你今天干的很棒,应该感到骄傲才对 |
[33:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:19] | That means a lot coming from you. | 这样的话从你口中说出 是无尚的光荣 |
[33:26] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克呢? |
[33:28] | He fell from the chopper | 他在行动中从直升机上掉到了海里 |
[33:30] | into the ocean during the extraction. | |
[33:33] | He made it to shore; he’s fine. | 他游到了岸边,没事的 |
[33:36] | Why didn’t you pick him up? | 你为什么不把他救起来? |
[33:37] | He didn’t want me to. | 他不想让我救 |
[33:40] | I don’t understand. We need to find him. | 我不明白,咱们得找到他啊 |
[33:42] | We’ll never find him. Not if he doesn’t want us to. | 如果他不想让我们找到的话 我们永远也不会找到的 |
[33:47] | Let him go. | 让他走吧 |
[33:53] | Somehow it just doesn’t feel real. | 不知怎么的感觉好像是在做梦 |
[33:56] | But I am grateful that she’s alive. | 但谢天谢地她还活着 |
[34:00] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:02] | I’ll let you know. | 你应该知道的 |
[34:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:14] | (sighs) | |
[34:16] | (door closing) | |
[34:31] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[34:37] | Now. | 快点 |
[34:51] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗? |
[34:52] | Depends. | 看你自己了 |
[34:54] | Where’s Audrey? | 奥德莉呢? |
[34:56] | I told you before, you’re not getting | 我告诉过你了 不要再接近我的女儿了 |
[34:59] | anywhere near my daughter… | |
[35:00] | You do not tell me what to do anymore! | 不要再对我指手画脚了 |
[35:02] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了没有? |
[35:04] | You do not tell me what to do. | 不要再指手画脚了 |
[35:09] | I just watched my father die… | 我刚刚看着自己的父亲死去… |
[35:12] | and I felt nothing. | 现在我万念俱灰 |
[35:13] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[35:16] | Yeah, you know why. | 没错,你知道的 |
[35:20] | Because that man was dead to me years ago. | 因为那个人对我来说已经死了很多年了 |
[35:24] | I admired you, I looked up to you like a father. | 我尊敬你,我把你当成自己的父亲看 |
[35:28] | You were the kind of man I wanted to be. | 你就是我想成为的那种人 |
[35:30] | And you took advantage of it! | 但你却利用了这一点 |
[35:31] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克,听我说 |
[35:32] | No! You are going to listen to me. | 不行!你听我说 |
[35:41] | Earlier today, | 在今天的早些时候 |
[35:44] | you said that I was cursed. | 你说我是个灾星 |
[35:46] | That anyone I touched… | 每个与我有接触的人… |
[35:50] | ended up dead | 要么死掉,要么废掉 |
[35:51] | or ruined. | |
[35:53] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[35:55] | How… dare you. | 你…怎么敢 |
[35:59] | The only thing I did, | 我所做的唯一的事情 |
[36:00] | the only thing I have ever done, | 我做过的唯一的一件事 |
[36:03] | is what you and people like you have asked of me. | 就是你们这些人让我去做的 |
[36:11] | Why didn’t you try to get me out of China? | 你为什么不想办法把我从中国救出来? |
[36:14] | I did try. | 我想过办法 |
[36:15] | Not hard enough! | 远远还不够! |
[36:19] | You had the political power. | 你拥有政治权利 |
[36:23] | Was the timing not right? | 是时间不合时宜? |
[36:25] | Was it a little too complicated? | 还是一言难尽? |
[36:28] | Or was I just an acceptable loss? | 或者说我的死也无足轻重? |
[36:30] | Jack, I understand your anger… | 杰克,我知道你很生气… |
[36:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[36:38] | You don’t understand a thing about me. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[36:43] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[36:46] | I know why you’re angry at me. | 我知道你为什么对我很生气 |
[36:49] | And it wasn’t because Audrey went to China to save me. | 并不是因为奥德莉去中国救我 |
[36:51] | It was because when you told her not to, | 是因为你告诉她不要去 |
[36:53] | she did it anyway. | 她还是想方设法要去救我 |
[36:57] | You’ll never understand that kind of commitment, | 你永远也不会明白那种彼此的承诺 |
[37:00] | that kind of loyalty. | 那种彼此的忠诚 |
[37:03] | You’re right, Jack. | 你是对的,杰克 |
[37:08] | It wasn’t fair of me to put all this on you, | 把奥德莉事情的责任都推给你 |
[37:10] | to blame you for what happened to Audrey. | 我知道这很不公平 |
[37:12] | I know the sacrifices you’ve made. | 我也知道你所做出的牺牲 |
[37:16] | I know this country owes you more than it will ever repay. | 这个国家欠你的比过你的要多得多 |
[37:21] | I’m not interested in what you think this country owes me. | 我对你说的这个国家欠我的并不感兴趣 |
[37:25] | I want my life back, | 我只想找回我的生活 |
[37:28] | and I want it now. | 我现在就要 |
[37:32] | Audrey’s all I’ve got. | 奥德莉就是我的全部 |
[37:34] | And you can’t stop me. | 你也阻止不了我 |
[37:37] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 除非你忘了 |
[37:39] | I’m very good at disappearing. | 玩失踪我很在行的 |
[37:42] | And if you try sending someone after us, | 如果你想找人跟踪我的话 |
[37:44] | I’m kill them. | 我会杀了他们的 |
[37:46] | I’m pretty good at that, too. | 那个我也很在行 |
[37:52] | Simply getting your life back, Jack, | 就算把你的生活找回来,杰克 |
[37:54] | isn’t going to change | 对你来说也改变不了什么 |
[37:55] | who you are. | |
[37:58] | And you can’t walk away from it. | 你永远也无法抽身离去 |
[38:00] | You know that. | 你自己清楚 |
[38:01] | You’ve tried it. | 你不是已经试过了吗 |
[38:03] | Sooner or later you’re going to get back in the game. | 早晚你还是会回到这场游戏中的 |
[38:05] | And my daughter’s going to pay the price, | 而我的女儿却要为此付出代价 |
[38:08] | like your wife did. | 就像你妻子一样 |
[38:13] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子养的 |
[38:15] | Jack, I beg you, just stop for a moment | 杰克,我求你了,先别这样 |
[38:19] | and think. | 仔细想想 |
[38:22] | Think, Jack. | 想想吧,杰克 |
[38:24] | You won’t be able to take care of her the way you want to. | 你根本就没办法像你说的一样照顾她 |
[38:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿呢? |
[38:31] | Take me to her now. | 现在就带我去见她 |
[39:00] | * * | |
[39:31] | It’s me. I’m here. | 是我,我在这儿 |
[40:02] | I know that I promised… | 我知道我保证过… |
[40:05] | to take care of you… | 要好好照顾你… |
[40:09] | and protect you… | 好好保护你… |
[40:15] | But I’m at a crossroads. | 但我现在也迷茫了 |
[40:23] | Right now, the best way… | 现在最好的办法… |
[40:31] | The only way… | 也是唯一的办法… |
[40:35] | to do that is to let you go. | 就是放你走 |
[40:44] | I hope one day you can understand that. | 我希望有朝一日你能明白 |
[40:54] | I hope one day you can forgive me. | 我希望有朝一日你能原谅我 |
[41:08] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全身心的爱着你 |
[41:33] | And I always will. | 此生不逾 |