时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | The following takes place between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM. | 以下事件发生在 早晨8点到9点之间 |
[00:19] | Events occur in real time. | 事件实时发生 |
[00:28] | Put the phone away. | 把手机收起来 |
[00:29] | Uh, one more minute. | 就一分钟 |
[00:30] | That’s what you said five minutes ago. | 你五分钟之前就这么说的 |
[00:32] | Now, put it away. | 收起来 |
[00:32] | Dad… I got you the phone | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[00:34] | For emergencies, honey. | 手机是让你有急事时用的 |
[00:35] | Well, this is an emergency. | 这就是急事啊 |
[00:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | Wait, now, how come you get to talk on the phone? | 等等 那你怎么就可以用电话 |
[00:44] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[00:45] | Life’s not fair. | 生活总是不公平的 |
[00:46] | Hello. | 喂 |
[00:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:49] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[01:00] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[01:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:11] | Go! move! | 行动 快 |
[01:14] | Take it. | 行动 |
[01:16] | Everybody down! | 所有人趴下 |
[01:20] | Dad… dad… | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:22] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[01:25] | Dad! dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:26] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[01:27] | Dad! dad! Emily! | -艾米丽 -爸爸 |
[01:29] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:30] | Emily! Emily! | 艾米丽 艾米丽 |
[01:33] | Go! get in there! | 快点 进去 |
[01:36] | We gonna go. | -爸爸 -我们走 |
[01:37] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:49] | Please don’t hurt my daughter. | 请不要伤害我女儿 |
[01:51] | I’ve got money. | 我有钱 |
[01:53] | We don’t want your money, Mr.Latham. | 我们不要你的钱 拉森先生 |
[01:55] | We just need you to fix something for us. | 我们只想让你帮我们修点东西 |
[02:09] | For the record chart, this is the third day | 按时间表 今天是第三天的 |
[02:11] | Of this senate hearing | 参议员听证会 |
[02:12] | Investigating human rights violations | 调查最近被撤销的反恐小组 |
[02:14] | By the recently disbanded Counter Terrorist Unit. | 暴力侵权的案件 |
[02:18] | Yesterday, when we adjourned, | 昨天当我们休庭的时候 |
[02:20] | We were discussing brutality and torture | 我们讨论过反恐小组探员 |
[02:23] | By CTU agents in the course of their operations. | 行动过程中的野蛮行径和刑讯逼供 |
[02:28] | Will the witness please state his name? | 证人 请亮明身份 |
[02:31] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[02:33] | Mr.Bauer. I don’t see your counsel present. | 鲍尔先生 我没看到你的律师到场 |
[02:36] | Is he or she not aware that we’re about to start? | 他或她不知道我们要开始了吗 |
[02:39] | I’ve chosen not to retain counsel. | 我已经选择不要律师 |
[02:45] | Mr.Bauer, I have to advise you | 鲍尔先生 我得提醒你 |
[02:47] | That many of the questions | 我们要呈现在你面前 |
[02:48] | That we’re about to appose to you are of a legal nature | 诸多事件的法律性质 |
[02:51] | might result in answers that could incriminate you. | 所导致的后果 可能会对你不利 |
[02:54] | I understand that, senator. | 这个我懂 参议员 |
[02:56] | We can postpone your testimony until this afternoon | 我们可以把你的出证时间推迟到下午 |
[02:58] | If you’d like to bring in representation | 如果你想找个律师的话 |
[03:00] | Something that I would strongly advise. | 这也是我强烈建议的 |
[03:03] | What is the first question, senator? | 第一个问题是什么 参议员 |
[03:09] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[03:11] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始 |
[03:13] | Mr.Bauer. Who is Abraham Haddad? | 鲍尔先生 亚伯拉罕·哈达德是什么人 |
[03:19] | That information is classified. | 这是机密 |
[03:21] | We represent the people of the united states, | 我们代表全美国的民众 |
[03:24] | and we have declassified those files on their behalf. | 把这些文件列为非机密了 |
[03:27] | Now I’m going to ask you one more time. | 现在我再问你一次 |
[03:30] | Who is Abraham Haddad? | 亚伯拉罕·哈达德是什么人 |
[03:35] | He was a member of the terrorist sleeper cell. | 他曾经是恐怖组织间谍中的一员 |
[03:37] | CTU had him under surveillance in 2002. | 2002年反恐小组开始对其监控 |
[03:41] | And is it true that you detained Mr.Haddad | 你是否在没履行程序的情况下 |
[03:44] | Without due process, | 就扣留了哈达德先生 |
[03:46] | And that you used | 并对他使用过 |
[03:48] | Extreme interrogation methods on him | 极端的审讯手段 |
[03:51] | Until he answered your questions? | 直至他回答了你的问题 |
[03:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[03:55] | Would you say that you broke procedure | 你承认在审讯期间 |
[03:58] | With this interrogation? | 破坏了程序吗 |
[03:59] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[04:01] | Probably? | 也许吧 |
[04:03] | Well, that’s a… very cavalier answer. | 好一个轻描淡写的回答 |
[04:07] | You don’t seem to care about the implications here. | 看来你对你的行为并无悔意 |
[04:13] | Well, Mr. Bauer? | 你的回答是什么 鲍尔先生 |
[04:15] | I’m sorry, senator. | 对不起 参议员 |
[04:16] | I didn’t hear a question. | 我没明白你的问题 |
[04:18] | All right, then. | 那好 |
[04:21] | Did you torture Mr. Haddad? | 你是否虐待过哈达德先生 |
[04:25] | According to the definitions | 如果按照日内瓦公约 |
[04:27] | Set forth by the geneva convention, | 的定义来说 |
[04:29] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[04:32] | Senator, why don’t I save you some time. | 参议员 让我猜猜你的想法 |
[04:34] | It’s obvious that your agenda is to discredit CTU | 你是想借此牵连反恐小组 |
[04:37] | And generate a series of indictments… | 然后酝酿出一套理论来 |
[04:39] | My only agenda is to get to the truth. | 我唯一的目的就是找出真相 |
[04:42] | I don’t think it is, sir. | 我不这么认为 先生 |
[04:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:45] | Abraham Haddad had targeted a bus carrying 45 people, | 亚伯拉罕·哈达德计划袭击载有45人的客车 |
[04:48] | Ten of which were children. | 其中有10名乘客是儿童 |
[04:50] | The truth, senator, is I stopped that attack from happening. | 参议员 事实是我成功阻止了这次袭击 |
[04:54] | By torturing Mr. haddad. | 通过严刑拷打哈达德这种手段 |
[04:55] | By doing what I deem necessary | 通过使用我认为必要的手段 |
[04:57] | to protect innocent lives. | 来保护无辜的生命 |
[04:58] | So basically what you are saying, Mr. Bauer, | 因此鲍尔先生 你的理论就是 |
[05:01] | is that the ends justified the means, | 为达目的不择手段 |
[05:03] | and that you are above the law. | 并且可以凌驾于法律之上 |
[05:05] | When I am activated, | 每次我临危受命 |
[05:07] | When I am brought into a situation, there is a reason. | 介入调查 都只有一个目的 |
[05:08] | And that reason is to complete the objectives | 目的就是要不惜一切代价 |
[05:11] | Of my mission at all costs. | 完成任务 |
[05:13] | Even if it means breaking the law? | 即便是要违反法律吗 |
[05:15] | For a combat soldier, | 对于战士来说 |
[05:16] | The difference between success and failure | 成败的关键就在于 |
[05:19] | Is your ability to adapt to your enemy. | 能否因敌制宜 |
[05:21] | The people that I deal with, | 我的敌人 |
[05:23] | they don’t care about your rules. | 他们不在乎你的规则 |
[05:25] | All they care about is a result. | 他们只在乎结果 |
[05:27] | My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. | 我的使命就是 阻止他们达到目的 |
[05:30] | I simply adapted. | 我只是以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[05:32] | In answer to your question, | 对于您的问题 |
[05:34] | Am I above the law? | 我是否凌驾于法律之上 |
[05:35] | No, sir. | 回答是 是的 |
[05:37] | I am more than willing to be judged By the people you claim to represent. | 我更乐于被 您所代表的广大人民来评判 |
[05:41] | I will let them decide what price I should pay. | 并由他们来决定我的命运 |
[05:44] | But please do not sit there with that smug look on your face | 但请你别坐那儿摆出一副同情的样子 |
[05:47] | And expect me to regret the decisions that I have made, | 还期待我会为自己所做的决定而后悔 |
[05:50] | Because, sir, the truth is, | 而事实是 |
[05:52] | I don’t. | 我不后悔 |
[05:54] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[06:11] | Sorry for interrupting, senator. | 抱歉打扰了 参议员先生 |
[06:13] | I’m Renee Walker with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的蕾妮·沃克 |
[06:14] | We’ve a subpena for Jack Bauer. | 这有一张杰克·鲍尔的传票 |
[06:16] | I need him remanded Into my custody immediately. | 我需要您立即 将他转交于我羁押 |
[06:19] | I’m not surprised that anyone has a subpoena | 我对你的传票 |
[06:22] | Mr. Bauer, but right now, | 并不怀疑 |
[06:24] | You’re going to have to wait your turn. | 但你现在只能等着 |
[06:26] | He’s being questioned by the united states senate. | 他正在接受美国参议院的审问 |
[06:27] | Sir, we need Mr. Bauer immediately. | 先生 我们现在就需要鲍尔先生 |
[06:39] | Well, apparently we’re going to have to let you go | 看来 我们只能放你走了 |
[06:42] | For now, | 暂时离开 |
[06:45] | But we’re not done with you. | 但对你的审讯还没结束 |
[06:46] | We’ll reconvene with you | 我们明早 |
[06:48] | Tomorrow morning at the same time. | 同一时间继续 |
[06:50] | Is that understood? | 你明白吗 |
[06:51] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[06:52] | All right. then you go along with these agents. | 你可以跟这些探员走了 |
[07:09] | Well, let’s proceed. | 我们继续 |
[07:12] | Bailiff, call the next witness. | 警卫 传唤下一位证人 |
[07:14] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:16] | Mr. Bauer, I’m special agent walker, | 鲍尔先生 我是沃克探员 |
[07:18] | this is agent Tyler. | 这位是泰勒探员 |
[07:19] | We need you to come with us to our office. | 我需要你随我们去一趟办公室 |
[07:22] | It’s just down the block. | 就在街口不远处 |
[07:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:23] | You’ll be briefed when we get there. | 到了就会告诉你的 |
[07:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:30] | Janis, it’s me. where’s Larry? | 詹尼斯 是我 拉里在哪 |
[07:31] | He’s briefing Dornan’s group. | 他在给多曼的小组做简报 |
[07:33] | Tell him I got Bauer. We are leaving here now. | 告诉他我接到鲍尔了 我们马上出发 |
[07:35] | Oh, that’s good cause the situation is heating up. | 那太好了 不过情况又恶化了 |
[07:38] | What are you talking about? | 怎么了 |
[07:39] | That crew we’ve been tracking? | 我们追踪的那伙人 |
[07:40] | They just grabbed a man named Michael Latham. | 他们刚刚绑架了一个叫迈克尔·拉森 |
[07:43] | Latham? he worked on homeland’s firewall project. | 拉森 他是国安局防火墙系统的工作人员 |
[07:46] | Oh, he didn’t just work on it, he designed it. | 他可不只是个员工 |
[07:48] | He’s the chief engineer of the government’s | 他不仅在那工作 而且设计了这个系统 |
[07:50] | Infrastructure security system. | 他是政府基础设施安全体系的首席工程师 |
[07:52] | All right, I’ll be there soon. | 好吧 我马上到 |
[07:57] | Did you get Bauer cleared through security yet? | 你帮鲍尔取消安检了吗 |
[07:59] | Not yet. well, Renee’s bringing him in. | -还没呢 -蕾妮正他带过来 |
[08:01] | There’s only a couple of minutes out. | 几分钟后就到了 |
[08:03] | Then you won’t need him cleared for a couple of minutes. | 几分钟可搞不定 |
[08:05] | Shawn, as a friend, I’d like to give you some… | 肖恩 作为朋友 我想给你一些 |
[08:08] | You’re not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[08:10] | Sure. as someone is close to a friend | 好吧 作为一个将要成为 |
[08:11] | that you are ever going to get, let me give you some advice. | 你的朋友的人 想给你点建议 |
[08:14] | Most people don’t like sarcasm. | 大多数人都不喜欢被挖苦 |
[08:17] | I myself have no problem with it, ’cause I’m cheerful. | 我倒是不介意 因为我很开朗 |
[08:20] | I’m a cheerful person. | 我是个乐观的人 |
[08:21] | You’re a cheerful person? | 你是一个乐观的人吗 |
[08:24] | Just get Bauer cleared. | 快点帮鲍尔取消安检 |
[08:28] | For the past eight weeks, | 在过去的八周 |
[08:30] | This office has been investigating | 这家事务所一直在调查 |
[08:31] | a series Of technology thefts | 一系列的技术盗窃案 |
[08:33] | Software, custom gate array chips, neural networks. | 关于软件 用户门阵列芯片和神经网络 |
[08:37] | Forensics concluded that the break-ins | 鉴证科推断这次入侵 |
[08:38] | were the work of the same crew, | 是同一伙人干的 |
[08:40] | But we didn’t know what their end game was | 但我们不知道他们何时罢休 |
[08:42] | Until now. | 直到目前 |
[08:44] | This is Michael Latham. | 这是迈克尔·拉森 |
[08:46] | The chief engineer | 国家机密设施及 |
[08:48] | On the classified infrastructure portal, | 防火墙工程的 |
[08:51] | Homeland’s firewall project. | 首席工程师 |
[08:52] | He was abducted ten minutes ago | 十分钟前他被绑架了 |
[08:54] | By the same group behind the technology thefts. | 也是那个技术盗窃团伙干的 |
[08:56] | You think they’re using this guy latham | 你认为他们正利用拉森 |
[08:58] | To get through the cip firewall? That’s I concerned. | -来突破CIP防火墙吗 -那正是我担心的 |
[09:00] | The hardware they stole could be used | 他们偷盗的设备正好可以被用来 |
[09:01] | To build a device to do just that. | 制作突破防火墙的装置 |
[09:03] | and Latham is one of the few people that can do it. | 而拉森正是能做到的几个人之一 |
[09:05] | We assume he’s being forced to work on the device, | 我们猜想他正被迫制作此装置 |
[09:07] | Or that he’s already dead. | 或者他已经死了 |
[09:09] | Excuse me. Renee is on the way in with Jack Bauer. | 打扰一下 蕾妮把杰克·鲍尔带来了 |
[09:12] | Thank you. we’ve tasked | 谢谢 我们叫大家来 |
[09:14] | Your people to help this investigation. | 是为了协助调查 |
[09:16] | Seem Shawn he has got the packets. | 看起来肖恩已经查到信息了 |
[09:18] | We’re on it. | 开始行动吧 |
[09:24] | We are online with GSA 117. | 我们已经接入GSA117航班了 |
[09:29] | How many systems? | 有多少个系统 |
[09:31] | Communications, navigation… | 通信系统 导航系统 |
[09:33] | But we need the other systems working. | 但我们还需要控制其他的系统 |
[09:36] | Check on Latham. | 去看下拉森的进展 |
[09:58] | All right… it’s done. | 好了 完成了 |
[10:08] | Northeast three, | 东北三号塔台 |
[10:09] | This is global skies 117. | 我是GSA117号航班 |
[10:10] | We are ready for clearance. | 请求起飞 |
[10:12] | GSA 117, roger. | GSA117 收到 |
[10:13] | You are clear to JFK airport as files. | 资料显示 你们将飞往肯尼迪国际机场 |
[10:15] | Maintain 5,000. | 保持飞行高度5000 |
[10:17] | Expect flight level of 280 | 起飞10分钟后 |
[10:19] | Ten minutes after departure. | 进入飞行高度280 |
[10:20] | Clear to JFK, expect flight level 280. | 收到 肯尼迪国际机场 飞行高度280 |
[10:23] | Welcome to global skies flight No.117, | 欢迎乘坐环球航空117航班 |
[10:28] | Passenger service from Reagan National to JFK. | 本次旅程从里根国际机场飞往肯尼迪国际机场 |
[10:31] | Weather in new york is cloudy | 纽约的天气为多云 |
[10:32] | with a chance Of thunder showers, | 可能会伴有雷雨出现 |
[10:34] | so we may run into some turbulence along the way. | 所以旅程中我们可能会遇到乱流 |
[10:40] | Tower to skies, awaiting traffic off of Dulles. | 这里是塔楼 等待杜勒斯机场清空跑道 |
[10:43] | Position hold, GSA 117. | GSA117号航班 请保持你的位置 |
[10:46] | Gsa 117, that’s correct. | GSA117号航班收到 |
[11:05] | Mr. Bauer | 鲍尔先生 |
[11:06] | Major Larry Moss, I’m the head of this office | 我是梅杰·拉里·莫斯 这的负责人 |
[11:09] | You’re here | 请你来这 |
[11:10] | Because agent walker thinks | 是因为沃克探员认为你或许 |
[11:11] | You might be able to help us with the investigation. | 能协助我们进行调查 |
[11:14] | Now, personally, | 就个人而言 |
[11:16] | I have my doubts, | 我深表怀疑 |
[11:18] | But I’ll be happy to be proven wrong. | 希望你能证明我是错的 |
[11:20] | Well, lucky for me, I’m not here to apply for a job, agent moss. | 我很庆幸我不是来应聘的 莫斯探员 |
[11:23] | Personally, I don’t care what makes you happy, | 就个人而言 我不在乎你高兴与否 |
[11:25] | So let’s get this over with. | 所以让我们早点结束吧 |
[11:29] | Take him to Renee’s office. | 带他去蕾妮的办公室 |
[11:36] | You want me in the room with you? | 需要我和你一起吗 |
[11:38] | No. | 不了 |
[11:41] | Renee… | 蕾妮 |
[11:42] | You’ve read his file. | 你看过他的档案 |
[11:44] | Bauer’s the kind of guy | 你一不小心说错话 |
[11:45] | You say the wrong thing, he can go off. | 鲍尔这人就会发飙 |
[11:47] | I’ll be fine, larry. | 放心吧 拉里 |
[11:50] | If he goes off, I’ll call you. | 要是他发飙了 我会叫你的 |
[11:53] | All right, but if he doesn’t produce, | 好吧 要是没什么进展 |
[11:54] | Don’t waste our time. | 别浪费时间 |
[11:56] | Throw him back. | 把他送回去 |
[12:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[12:03] | Mr Bauer, we have a national security matter | 鲍尔先生 我们有一个紧急国家安全事务 |
[12:05] | that has gone critical. | 需要立即处理 |
[12:07] | I’m hoping you can help us with it. | 希望你能帮我们 |
[12:09] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[12:18] | I sent the differentials to Homeland. | 我把信息发给国土安全局了 |
[12:22] | Was there anything else | 还有什么 |
[12:25] | You needed me to do? | 需要我做的吗 |
[12:27] | No. | 没了 |
[12:31] | Has Bauer been indicted yet? | 鲍尔已经被起诉了吗 |
[12:32] | No, but he will be after the senate hearings. | 还没 不过参议院听证会后就要开始 |
[12:35] | The CIP firewall protects every major infrastructure system | CIP防火墙保护着我国所有的基础设施系统 |
[12:38] | In this country. If it were breached, | 要是它被破解了 |
[12:40] | Telecommunication, transportation, power grids | 电信业 交通运输业 电力系统 |
[12:43] | They would all be vulnerable. | 都将处于危险之中 |
[12:44] | Agnet Walker right? | 沃克探员 对吧 |
[12:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:47] | I’m not active. | 我已经离职了 |
[12:48] | The DOJ is about to file criminal charges against me. | 司法部要对我提起刑事诉讼 |
[12:51] | I’m not exactly in a position | 对于你现在的情况 |
[12:53] | to help you with your situation. | 我是爱莫能助 |
[12:55] | As much as I understand how dire it is… | 尽管我知道事态严峻 |
[12:58] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我认为你不了解 |
[13:01] | One of the men behind this threat | 这次危机的幕后主使之一 |
[13:05] | is someone you know. | 是你的一个老熟人 |
[13:27] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[13:30] | Tony Almedia is dead. | 托尼·阿尔梅达已经死了 |
[13:32] | Apparently not. | 很明显 他没死 |
[13:34] | I was there when he died. | 他就死在了我的面前 |
[13:36] | And he was rushed away by the EMTs a minute later. | 几分钟后他就被送去急救了 |
[13:38] | You never saw him after that | 从那以后你就再没见过他 |
[13:39] | and hours later | 而几小时后 |
[13:41] | You were abducted by the chinese government. | 你就被中国政府带走了 |
[13:48] | No. | 不 |
[13:50] | No. | 不可能 |
[13:53] | If Tony were still alive, I would know. | 要是托尼还活着 我一定会知道的 |
[13:55] | He will contact me. | 他会跟我联系的 |
[13:56] | We recovered this image from a security camera | 我们从盗窃案发生地点的 |
[13:58] | Where one of the technology thefts took place. | 一个摄像机中恢复了这张图片 |
[14:01] | It’s time stamped and dated. | 有时间和日期的标注 |
[14:05] | Images can be manipulated. | 图像可能是伪造的 |
[14:08] | Not this one. | 这张肯定不是 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry, I don’t believe it. | 抱歉 我不相信 |
[14:20] | I had Almedia’s grave exhumed. | 我挖开了阿尔梅达的坟墓 |
[14:25] | DNA test confirmed that | DNA检验证明 |
[14:28] | it was not his body that was buried. | 里面埋的不是他的尸体 |
[14:31] | The evidence is right here. | 证据就在这里 |
[14:34] | If you want to leave | 要是你对它视而不见 |
[14:35] | without looking at it, go ahead. | 就这么走的话 随便你 |
[15:05] | GSA117 on the road. | GSA117号航班上路了 |
[15:07] | Masters? | 马斯特斯 |
[15:08] | Yes, sir. | 在 长官 |
[15:12] | We are in their system | 我们进入他们系统了 |
[15:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:40] | Roger tower, GSA 117, switching to departure 126.8. | 收到 塔台 GSA117 转向飞往高度126.8 |
[15:43] | Have a good day. | 旅途愉快 |
[15:44] | What’s the problem? | 出什么问题了 |
[15:46] | The CIP module stoped working. | CIP模块不工作了 |
[15:49] | What do you mean it stopped? | 不工作了 什么意思 |
[15:52] | It keeps going out of phase. | 它相位失调了 |
[15:55] | I thought Latham said it was good to go. | 拉森不是说没问题了吗 |
[15:58] | Well, it’s not. | 可是 还有问题 |
[15:59] | All right, let me have it. | 好吧 拿给我 |
[16:19] | So what did you do? | 你动什么手脚了 |
[16:22] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[16:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[16:26] | Then why isn’t it working? | 那为什么它不工作了 |
[16:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:30] | Fix it. | 修好它 |
[16:32] | Now. | 马上 |
[16:41] | You’re gonna want to move faster than that. | 你最好再快一点 |
[16:44] | See, ’cause if you can’t make this work | 几分钟内 |
[16:46] | In the next few minutes, | 要是你修不好 |
[16:48] | I won’t need you anymore. | 我就不需要你了 |
[16:50] | You understand what that means? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[16:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:55] | Now fix it. | 修好它 |
[17:15] | Officials say that an estimated 300,000 civilians | 官方估计大约有30万平民 |
[17:18] | Men, women, and children– | 男人 女人和儿童 |
[17:19] | Have been killed as part of general Benjamin Juma’s | 都在本杰明·朱玛将军的种族清洗中 |
[17:23] | Campaign of ethnic cleansing. | 惨遭杀害 |
[17:26] | Survivors in the African nation of Sangala, | 位于非洲的桑加拉的幸存者 |
[17:27] | Believe American intervention | 相信美方进行干涉 |
[17:29] | Is necessary to prevent further bloodshed. | 以避免更多的伤亡是必要的 |
[17:32] | The white house has made no public statements… | 目前白宫还未对此事公开表态 |
[17:35] | Juma’s perpetrating the worst mass murder | 朱玛是自卢旺达大屠杀后 |
[17:38] | Africa has seen since rwanda. | 又一非洲暴君 |
[17:40] | But if you read the columns… | 但如果你读报上的专栏评论 |
[17:41] | I do. | 我知道 |
[17:42] | Half of them are against our taking action. | 半数人反对我们采取行动 |
[17:44] | But if we don’t… | 但如果我们无动于衷 |
[17:45] | Six months from now, those same members of the press | 六个月以后 这帮人又会 |
[17:48] | Will be accusing us of moral bankruptcy. | 出来指责我们道德沦丧 |
[17:50] | We can always revisit the un option. | 我们可以重新考虑通过联合国采取行动 |
[17:53] | The UN’s paralyzed, ethan, | 伊桑 联合国已形同虚设 |
[17:55] | While people are being butchered by that madman. | 眼睁睁看着那个疯子屠杀民众 |
[17:58] | We have to lead. | 我们必须担起责任来 |
[18:00] | Even if it means going it alone. | 即便是我们单枪匹马也再所不惜 |
[18:03] | I’m not gonna have hundreds | 我不会昧着良心眼睁睁看着 |
[18:05] | Of thousands of lives on my conscience. | 这么多无辜生命受难 |
[18:07] | General Juma | 朱玛将军 |
[18:09] | -has to be stopped. – He will be, | -必须被铲除 -只要您一声令下 |
[18:11] | Madame president. | 总统阁下 |
[18:12] | As soon as you give the order. | 这事不难 |
[18:13] | Are the joint chiefs here yet? | 参谋长联席会议的人都到齐了吗 |
[18:16] | They’re gathering in the situation room. | 他们都在战略情报室 |
[18:18] | They’ll call as soon as they’re ready for you. | 准备好后他们会通知我们的 |
[18:20] | I just heard | 我刚听说 |
[18:21] | Kevin Aldrich is doing a piece for CNB. | 凯文·奥德里奇又在CNB上大放厥词了 |
[18:23] | He’s still pressing his case | 他还在利用媒体施压 |
[18:24] | Against sending our troops in. | 反对我们出兵 |
[18:26] | As if getting through this day won’t be hard enough. | 他嫌我们的麻烦还不够多吗 |
[18:28] | If you want, I can sit down with him | 如果您同意 我可以坐下来同他谈谈 |
[18:30] | And try to get him to hold off; he’s in the press room. | 让他三思而后行 他就在媒体接待室 |
[18:32] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea, Henry. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 亨利 |
[18:34] | This is the last thing you need right now, | 你现在完全没必要这么做 |
[18:36] | Especially with public opinion so split. | 尤其正当舆论界争执不下之时 |
[18:45] | If you think you can talk Aldrich down, do it. | 如果你觉得你能说服他 就去做吧 |
[18:49] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[18:51] | The joint chiefs are ready. | 参谋长联席会议可以开始了 |
[18:54] | Here’s your briefing package. | 这是为您准备的简报 |
[19:06] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[19:09] | Good luck. | 你行的 |
[19:16] | Is this everything? | 材料都在这了吗 |
[19:18] | It’s all there. | 是的 |
[19:27] | I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, | 恕我多嘴 |
[19:30] | But I’m not sure your husband is up | 但我怀疑您丈夫能否 |
[19:32] | To handling Aldrich. | 说服得了奥德里奇 |
[19:34] | Henry’s fine. | 他可以的 |
[19:35] | He’s better, I realize that, but… | 我得承认他比过去好多了 但… |
[19:37] | It’s going to take more than a few months. | 他需要更多的时间 |
[19:39] | He lost a son. | 从丧子之痛中挣脱出来 |
[19:41] | So did you. | 您不也是吗 |
[19:42] | And you haven’t let your loss interfere | 可您没让悲痛 |
[19:46] | With your job. | 影响工作 |
[19:53] | Your husband is a strong man, | 您丈夫是个坚强的人 |
[19:56] | But he doesn’t have your resilience. | 但他没像您那样想得开 |
[19:58] | It’s not a matter of resilience, Ethan. | 这不是想不想得开的问题 伊桑 |
[20:02] | There’s not a day that goes by, | 我无时无刻 |
[20:04] | Not a moment when I don’t think about my son. | 不在怀念我的儿子 |
[20:07] | But I’m about to take this nation to war | 但我们现在马上要开战了 |
[20:11] | And grief is a luxury I can’t afford right now. | 悲伤对我来说太奢侈了 我承受不起 |
[20:25] | Before we begin, | 在会议开始之前 |
[20:27] | Let me thank each of you for the time | 首先我想感谢诸位 |
[20:29] | And work you’ve put into this operation. | 为此付出的辛勤工作 |
[20:31] | Putting American lives at risk | 将我们的士兵送上前线 |
[20:35] | Is the hardest decision | 是我一生中 |
[20:37] | I’ve ever had to make… | 最难的抉择 |
[20:38] | But it is one that has to be made. | 但我已别无选择 |
[20:47] | What was that? | 怎么样了 |
[20:48] | It’s working. | 修好了 |
[20:50] | – What was wrong? – it was overheating. | -刚才为什么坏了 -仪器过热了 |
[20:52] | I came up with a workaround. | 我找到了一个解决办法 |
[21:07] | Try it now. | 试一下 |
[21:20] | There. yeah. | 好了 |
[21:22] | It’s transmitting again. | 现在又可以正常 |
[21:23] | We can send and receive. | 收发数据了 |
[21:30] | Double a-123 | AA-123号航班 |
[21:31] | Maintain course. | 请保持航线 |
[21:34] | What was that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:36] | I just got it, too. | 我这边也是 |
[21:37] | Did you guys lose synch? | 你们也失去同步信号了吗 |
[21:39] | I did, but we’re back up now. | 我刚才也是 不过现在好了 |
[21:43] | Anybody else lose synch? | 还有人出问题吗 |
[21:45] | – No, I’m fine. – No, I’m good. | -我这边没事 -一切正常 |
[21:46] | I’m fine. | 一切正常 |
[21:47] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[21:49] | This is gonna sound crazy, | 这听起来有点不可思议 |
[21:51] | But the three of us just got bumped for a second. | 但我们三个的屏幕刚才晃动了一阵 |
[21:53] | But the log file doesn’t show a power surge. | 但纪录显示电压没有异常 |
[21:55] | This came from the system kernel. | 故障来自系统内部 |
[21:58] | What are you talking about? | 这不可能 |
[22:00] | The kernel’s protected. | 系统内部受严密保护 |
[22:01] | Let me have a look. | 让我查一下 |
[22:08] | All we know for sure is that Almeida is part of a homegrown | 我们现在唯一能确定的是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[22:10] | Terrorist group that’s targeting our infrastructure. | 伙同国内恐怖分子意图破坏基础设施 |
[22:12] | He could be working undercover, | 请你查证一下所有联邦特工机构 |
[22:14] | Some kind of sting operation. you need | 看看他是不是在当卧底 |
[22:15] | – To check every federal agency– we have. | -执行绝密行动 -我们已经查证了 |
[22:18] | Almeida’s not working for any of them. | 他不是我们的卧底 |
[22:19] | Then there must be some other explanation. | 他这么做一定另有隐衷 |
[22:20] | Yeah, there is. | 没错 |
[22:21] | His wife was brutally murdered | 她的老婆被罗根总统 |
[22:23] | By a faction operating inside the government, | 指派的政府部门的特工 |
[22:25] | Led by the president himself. | 残酷杀害 |
[22:26] | Everybody involved in that is either in prison | 参与那次行动的人要么在蹲大牢 |
[22:28] | Or has been killed. | 要么早被杀掉了 |
[22:29] | The government gave president logan a slap on the wrist, | 罗根总统根本没受到实质性的惩罚 |
[22:32] | They cut him a deal. | 政府和他达成了协议 |
[22:33] | Sentencing him to house arrest | 只是把他软禁在 |
[22:34] | On a hundred-acre ranch…? | 一个100英亩大的大农场里而已 |
[22:35] | And you think Tony’s looking for justice | 你认为托尼会为了讨个公道 |
[22:37] | By attacking this country? | 而去报复这个国家吗 |
[22:38] | Almeida lost everything he had, | 阿尔梅达已经一无所有 |
[22:39] | And he’s blaming it | 他完全有理由怪罪 |
[22:41] | On the government he spent his life serving. | 这个他曾为之卖命的政府 |
[22:48] | But you’d know better than me how that feels… | 你比我更能体会这种切肤之痛 |
[22:51] | …how far a man might go. | 以及他会怎样报复国家 |
[22:56] | Not that far. | 托尼决不至于走到那一步 |
[22:58] | And not tony almeida. | 他绝不会的 |
[23:01] | There’s a logical explanation for this. | 这件事情一定有个合理的解释 |
[23:03] | It’s just something you’re not seeing. | 只是你没看清而已 |
[23:05] | Help me find Almeida and you can ask him yourself. | 帮我找到阿尔梅达 一切就水落石出了 |
[23:08] | You know how he thinks. | 你知道他是怎么想的 |
[23:12] | You had the same training. | 你们接受过同样的训练 |
[23:13] | You know the same people. | 你们这类人都彼此了解 |
[23:20] | I’m going to need complete access | 请授权我彻底查看你们所有 |
[23:22] | To all of your source material– everything you’ve got on this. | 关于此事的原始资料 |
[23:25] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[23:28] | Renee, come out here. something just came in. | 蕾妮 过来一下 这有新情况 |
[23:29] | Be right there. | 马上就到 |
[23:30] | Everything we have on Almeida’s crew is in this directory. | 所有关于阿尔梅达团伙的资料都在这目录里 |
[23:33] | Start here… I’ll be right back. | 从这里入手… 我马上回来 |
[23:45] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[23:46] | Northeast air traffic control just called. | 东北航空交通管制台刚刚报告 |
[23:48] | They reported a possible intrusion | 他们认为通讯系统 |
[23:49] | Into their communication systems. | 不久前有可能 |
[23:51] | – It just happened. – can they source them? | -遭到了入侵 -找出是谁干的了吗 |
[23:53] | They’re trying, but so far, nothing. | 他们正在试 但是目前仍一无所获 |
[23:54] | Why do we think this has to do with Almeida’s crew? | 为什么你认为这事和阿尔梅达一伙有关 |
[23:57] | I don’t think you get intrusions like this | 我觉得这样的入侵 |
[23:59] | Unless someone’s driving it, | 除非有人暗中操纵 |
[24:00] | And the only way to drive it is through the cip firewall. | 而唯一能操纵的途径只有突破CIP防火墙 |
[24:03] | So they’re going after air traffic control. | 所以他们要入侵航空交通管制系统 |
[24:06] | That’s what it looks like. | 事情看来有些眉目了 |
[24:09] | Put me through to the white house. | 请帮我接通白宫 |
[24:13] | You doing a turnaround in New York? | 你准备在纽约转机吗 |
[24:16] | Nope. got two days off. | 不了 准备休息两天 |
[24:17] | I’m meeting my boyfriend in the city. | 准备去找我男朋友玩 |
[24:19] | Oh, that’ll be fun. | 那敢情好 |
[24:29] | Well, Doug said we were going to hit some weather. | 道尔刚告诉我会遇上坏天气 |
[24:38] | I’m going to need tech support to cross-reference your files. | 我需要技术人员来交叉比对资料 |
[24:41] | You’ll be working with one of my analysts, sean hillinger. | 我让分析师西恩·希林格帮你完成 |
[24:44] | He can get you whatever files you need | 他会给你所有你需要的情报 |
[24:45] | To help us find Almeida. | 来帮助我们找到阿尔梅达 |
[24:46] | Good. they raise the threat level yet? | 不错 他们提升警戒等级了吗 |
[24:48] | Yeah. we think Almeida’s group got into air traffic control. | 看来阿尔梅达一伙已对航管系统下手了 |
[24:51] | What? that doesn’t make sense. | 什么 不可能 |
[24:53] | I don’t need you to figure it out, Jack. | 我用不着你想破脑袋 杰克 |
[24:55] | Just help me find him. | 帮我找到他就行 |
[24:56] | Sean, this is Jack Bauer. | 西恩 这是杰克·鲍尔 |
[24:57] | He’s going to be working with the Almeida files. | 他会和你一起研究阿尔梅达的资料 |
[24:59] | Give him whatever he needs. | 给他所需的一切资料 |
[25:00] | What about interfacing with FAA? | 那和联邦航空局联系的活儿谁干 |
[25:02] | Janis is working with some of Dornan’s people on that. | 詹尼斯正和多曼的手下一起干呢 |
[25:04] | You just help Jack. Fine. | -你帮好杰克就行了 -好的 |
[25:06] | I’ll check in. thanks. | -我去登记 -谢谢 |
[25:08] | What do you want to see? | 你想看些什么资料呢 |
[25:10] | Let’s start with the technology thefts. | 就从这次技术盗窃案开始吧 |
[25:11] | How many were there? | 一共有多少 |
[25:13] | Six. | 6份 |
[25:14] | Let’s run a comp on all of them. | 试着进行一次全面的资料比对 |
[25:16] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[25:22] | The expeditionary strike force | 远征航母舰队 |
[25:24] | And its carrier air wing are now on scene. | 及其海军航空队已经就位 |
[25:26] | This gives us full spectrum dominance of the battle space. | 这样一来我们有更大的把握取得先机 |
[25:29] | What kind of resistance are you anticipating | 你估计朱玛的武装力量 |
[25:31] | From Juma’s military? | 会有多大程度的抵抗 |
[25:33] | Minimal. | 微乎其微 |
[25:34] | Our air strikes will take out whatever defenses they’ve got. | 我们的空军将横扫任何防御体系 |
[25:37] | We can expect an open path to Juma’s front door. | 只待我军直捣黄龙了 |
[25:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:41] | All we need to launch is a go order from you. | 万事俱备 只需您的一声令下了 |
[25:44] | You’ll get a green light as soon as I’ve gone over | 看过斯蒂芬的战后评估报告后 |
[25:46] | Secretary stevens’ post-invasion report, | 我就会给你下命令 |
[25:48] | Which I’m still waiting for. | 不过他还没给我 |
[25:51] | I’ll have it for you in a few minutes, ma’am. | 几分钟后就给你 总统阁下 |
[25:54] | Unless there’s a problem you’d like to discuss. | 有什么问题就说 |
[25:57] | Madame president, my objection to this operation isn’t | 总统阁下 我对本次行动所持的异议 |
[26:00] | A secret to anyone in this room. | 对在座诸位已不是什么秘密了 |
[26:02] | For us to be wading into the middle | 出兵干涉地球另一边的内战 |
[26:03] | Of another civil conflict halfway around the world… | 对于我们来说… |
[26:05] | We’re done debating this, Joe. | 别再无休止地争论下去了 乔 |
[26:07] | The UN’s been issuing reprimands and economic sanctions | 当本杰明·朱玛大肆屠杀20多万同胞时 |
[26:10] | While Benjamin Juma has slaughtered | 联合国还在忙于下达 |
[26:12] | Over 200,000 of his own people. | 对其施加的经济制裁令 |
[26:14] | That number will continue to grow | 如果我们不阻止他 |
[26:16] | If we don’t stop him now. | 伤亡数字还会持续上升 |
[26:18] | And if you can’t get behind what we’re doing, | 如果你不愿支持我们 |
[26:21] | I’ll find a secretary of state who can. | 我会换一个支持我的国务卿 |
[26:23] | But I am done with your handwringing. | 但是 我受够了你的消极态度 |
[26:27] | Excuse me, madame president. | 对不起 总统阁下 |
[26:29] | Tim Woods from homeland security is outside. | 国土安全局的蒂姆·伍兹在外面候着呢 |
[26:32] | He needs to see you on another matter. | 他有事要见你 |
[26:34] | Can it wait? | 让他等等不行吗 |
[26:35] | No, ma’am, it can’t. | 不行啊 是急事 |
[26:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:39] | We’ll continue when I return. | 等我回来 我们继续 |
[26:41] | And, Joe, I want that report in front of me when I get back. | 乔 希望我回来时报告已经做好了 |
[26:54] | What is it? | 什么事情 |
[26:55] | I don’t have the details, | 我不知道详细情况 |
[26:57] | But it involves a potential domestic breach. | 但事关我国有被入侵的潜在危机 |
[26:58] | Tim is here to fill us in. | 蒂姆会跟我们解释的 |
[27:00] | Madame president. | 总统阁下 |
[27:01] | Tim, make this brief; the joint chiefs are waiting. | 蒂姆 长话短说 大家还等着开会呢 |
[27:04] | We’ve been working with the FBI the last eight weeks, | 关于这起系列技术盗窃案 |
[27:06] | Investigating a series of technology thefts. | 我们已和联邦调查局合作调查了近两月 |
[27:08] | We didn’t understand the implications of this until today. | 直到今天我们才恍然大悟 |
[27:11] | The same people behind these thefts abducted a man | 就是这同一伙人劫持了一个名叫 |
[27:13] | Named Michael Latham. | 迈克尔·拉森的人 |
[27:14] | He’s one of the chief engineers in charge | 他是负责国家重点基础设施 |
[27:16] | of protecting critical infrastructure. | 防火墙工程的首席工程师之一 |
[27:17] | Now, tell me what we’re dealing with. | 说说我们此刻面临的麻烦是什么吧 |
[27:20] | The FBI thinks these same people have forced Latham | 联邦调查局认为他们强迫拉森 |
[27:22] | To create a device to hack through the CIP firewall. | 制造了一种入侵CIP防火墙的装置 |
[27:25] | The firewall protects | 在防火墙保护之下的是 |
[27:28] | Energy, utilities, transportation… | 国家的能源 水电 交通运输 |
[27:30] | I’m here because the FAA reported some irregularities | 我此行是因为联邦航空局报告说 |
[27:35] | In their air traffic control system. | 航管系统出现了一些异常 |
[27:36] | Are you saying commercial flights are in danger? | 你是说商务航班正受到威胁 |
[27:40] | Possibly. | 很有可能 |
[27:42] | Do I need to give the order to ground air traffic? | 要我下达禁飞令吗 |
[27:45] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple. | 恐怕没那么容易 |
[27:46] | Right now, there are more than 3,000 flights | 现在美国领空范围内 |
[27:49] | Over the continental United States. | 有3000多架飞机 |
[27:50] | To ground them all would take 12 hours, minimum, | 要让所有的飞机停飞最少要12个小时 |
[27:53] | And it could create a panic. | 这同时也会造成恐慌 |
[27:55] | Then what do you recommend? | 那你的建议呢 |
[27:57] | Let us quietly decrease air traffic | 先不动声色地减少起飞的航班数量 |
[27:59] | While the bureau works their leads. | 同时让调查局继续暗中查找线索 |
[28:01] | We’ll make sure you’re briefed on a real-time basis. | 我们会确保向您进行实时汇报 |
[28:03] | I don’t like the timing of this… | 我觉得事有蹊跷 |
[28:06] | Timing? | 什么蹊跷 |
[28:07] | Could this be connected to our intervention in Sangala? | 这事和我们要插手桑加拉一事有关系吗 |
[28:10] | The FBI hasn’t found any connection. | 联邦调查局还没找到任何关联的地方 |
[28:12] | All the evidence suggests that we’re dealing | 所有证据显示我们对付的是 |
[28:15] | with a domestic terror group, homegrown, | 本国的恐怖分子集团 |
[28:16] | with a strong, anti-government bias. | 是强烈的反政府狂热者 |
[28:17] | And these leads you mentioned– | 根据你提到的这些线索… |
[28:19] | Do you think you’ll be able to catch these people | 你们能否在他们造成任何 |
[28:21] | Before they do any real damage? | 实质性破坏之前逮捕他们呢 |
[28:23] | The bureau’s got everyone on it, ma’am. | 调查局已动用了所有人手展开行动 |
[28:26] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你并没有回答我的问题 |
[28:29] | No, ma’am. I didn’t. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[28:47] | Of course, I don’t condone what Juma’s doing over there. | 当然 我不是说要宽恕朱诺的滔天罪行 |
[28:49] | But tribal wars are being fought all over the world. | 全世界到处都存在种族纷争 |
[28:51] | Why not intervene in Thailand, Malaysia? | 但为什么不是介入泰国或马来西亚呢 |
[28:53] | This isn’t a tribal war, Kevin. | 这不是种族纷争 凯文 |
[28:55] | It’s a genocide. | 这分明是种族屠杀 |
[28:56] | Ending it is the moral obligation | 制止屠杀是作为超级大国的 |
[28:58] | Of a nation as powerful as ours. | 我们所肩负的职责 |
[29:00] | That’s a lofty aspiration, | 理想倒是蛮崇高的 |
[29:02] | But the reality is a lot more complex. | 但是现实可要复杂多了 |
[29:04] | The president’s going into this with both eyes open. | 总统介入此事是经深思熟虑的 |
[29:07] | How can she be sure the cycle of violence won’t continue | 铲除朱玛之后她如何能确定 |
[29:09] | After Juma’s been taken out? | 事态会不再恶化呢 |
[29:11] | Could be stuck there indefinitely… | 也许为了维持和平… |
[29:12] | Keeping the peace. | 我们会陷入无休止的战争泥潭中 |
[29:14] | If I gave you an exclusive preview of the president’s | 如果我提供你做一个总统 |
[29:16] | Post-invasion plans, | 战后预案的独家报道 |
[29:18] | You might change your mind. | 你也许就会改变主意了 |
[29:20] | You’re trying to bribe me with an exclusive? | 你想用专访来收买我吗 |
[29:23] | I’m trying to get you to give us some rope. | 我只是想让你高抬贵手行个方便 |
[29:25] | What are you asking me to do, stop writing | 你想让我怎么做 不写了 |
[29:28] | Or write what I don’t believe? | 还是写我不想写的 |
[29:30] | Either one would be fine with me. | 悉听尊便 |
[29:36] | Sir, you have a phone call on your private line. | 长官 您有一个专线电话 |
[29:39] | Could you excuse me for a moment, please, kevin. | 失陪一下好吗 凯文 |
[29:50] | It’s Chuck Toland, sir. | 是查克·托兰 长官 |
[29:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[29:56] | Chuck, did you find something? | 查克 有什么发现吗 |
[29:58] | I did, but don’t get carried away. | 是的 但别高兴得太早 |
[29:59] | It doesn’t confirm your theory about how Roger died. | 这并没确证你对罗杰死因的推测 |
[30:02] | But it is suspicious. | 而是另有蹊跷 |
[30:04] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[30:06] | His girlfriend samantha received a large | 他的女朋友萨曼莎在罗杰自杀 |
[30:07] | Lump-sum deposit in an off-shore bank account | 三天后收到了一大笔来自 |
[30:10] | About three days after Roger’s suicide. | 海外账户的汇款 |
[30:12] | You mean his alleged suicide. | 你是说他其实是被谋杀的 |
[30:14] | Right, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:16] | Where did the money come from? | 这笔钱是从哪来的 |
[30:18] | I couldn’t tell. it looks like it’s been washed. | 不知道 看起来是洗过的钱 |
[30:20] | There’s no readily identifiable source. | 来路不明 |
[30:22] | So… what does this mean? | 那 这说明了什么吗 |
[30:25] | All it means is that she suddenly came into $400,000. | 这说明她突然多了40万美金 |
[30:29] | If we’re going to find out anything more, | 要是想查出更多东西 |
[30:30] | I’m going to need to talk to her personally. | 我就得亲自去跟她谈谈 |
[30:32] | Is that how you want me to handle it? | 你希望我这么做吗 |
[30:33] | No. if she’s got anything to hide, | 不 如果她确实有所隐瞒 |
[30:36] | She’s not going to talk to a private investigator. | 她不会和私人侦探说的 |
[30:38] | I agree. | 的确 |
[30:40] | So how do you want me to proceed? | 那你现在需要我怎么做呢 |
[30:41] | I’ll talk to her myself. | 我会亲自出马和她谈 |
[30:43] | Is she still at that brokerage firm? | 她还在那家经纪公司吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, uh, Sloane Kittridge. | 是的 斯隆奇志经纪公司 |
[30:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:49] | I’m going to finish up here with Aldrich. | 我和奥德里奇谈完后 |
[30:52] | Then I need you to take me somewhere, | 带我去一个地方 |
[30:53] | And keep it off the manifest. | 不要做记录 |
[30:55] | I don’t want anyone to know where we’re going. | 我不想让任何人知道我们的去向 |
[30:56] | Yes, sir. Agent Gedge. | -遵命 长官 -盖奇探员 |
[30:59] | Yes, sir. | 在 长官 |
[31:01] | You think Chuck’s taking advantage of me, don’t you? | 你觉得查克是在利用我 对吗 |
[31:04] | It’s not my place to say that, sir. | 我觉得我不适合做任何评论 |
[31:06] | I’m asking you anyway. | 我就是要听听你的想法 |
[31:08] | Sir, the police and FBI have both investigated | 警方和联邦调查局都在调查 |
[31:11] | Your son’s death. | 你儿子的死因 |
[31:12] | And yes, I believe this PI could be exploiting | 是的 我认为这个私人侦探就是在 |
[31:16] | Your grief for personal gain. | 利用您的悲痛来中饱私囊 |
[31:18] | These so-called leads that he’s generating have led nowhere. | 他的所谓的线索都是无稽之谈 |
[31:21] | My son didn’t kill himself. | 我儿子是不会自杀的 |
[31:23] | I’m sure of it. | 我坚信这一点 |
[31:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[31:32] | Can you check that socket again, please? | 你能再查一下那个端口吗 |
[31:34] | Has FAA reported any more anomalies? | 联邦航空局有报告什么异常吗 |
[31:36] | Not since the first three. maybe it was just a glitch? | 在那三个之后就没有了 可能只是个小故障 |
[31:38] | Or it could have been a ripple caused when they broke through | 很可能是侵入防火墙时 |
[31:40] | The firewall and entered the system. | 所引起的一次波纹干扰 |
[31:42] | Well, if they’re in the system, I can’t see them, | 如果他们侵入了系统 我怎么会看不到呢 |
[31:44] | And I’ve checked every ELR socket. | 我检查了所有的ELR端口 |
[31:45] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[31:47] | Renee… | 蕾妮 |
[31:48] | Uh, what’s going to happen? | 会发生什么事 |
[31:51] | What do you mean? if Almeida has broken through the firewall | -你什么意思 -如果阿尔梅达侵入了防火墙 |
[31:54] | Then we’re screwed, right? | 我们就完了 不是吗 |
[31:56] | I mean, crashing a couple planes is really nothing compared | 我是说 同水源污染和电力中断相比 |
[31:58] | To contaminating the water system | 弄下来几架飞机 |
[31:59] | Or bringing down the power grid… | 已经根本不算什么了 |
[32:01] | Don’t think about it, Janis. | 不要这么想 詹尼斯 |
[32:02] | Just stay on task. | 继续工作吧 |
[32:06] | Okay, so… | 好吧 |
[32:07] | I will just stay calm, right? | 我会保持冷静的 好吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[32:17] | Pull up the second one. | 回到第二份 |
[32:19] | You already looked at it. | 你已经看过了 |
[32:21] | I want to look at it again, pull it up. | 我需要再看一遍 回去 |
[32:25] | Have you found anything? no, we keep looking | -有什么发现吗 -没有 我们还在 |
[32:27] | At the same six forensic reports over and over. | 一遍遍地翻看同样的六份鉴证科材料 |
[32:30] | What are you looking for, Jack? | 你在找什么 杰克 |
[32:31] | An entry point. they had access cards. | -一个切入点 -他们有通行证 |
[32:34] | Yeah, but no one reported their access cards stolen, | 是的 但是没有报告表明有通行证被盗 |
[32:36] | Which means they were forged. so…? | -意味着通行证是伪造的 -那么 |
[32:37] | These access cards have individual signatures, | 这些通行证都有个人签名 |
[32:39] | Making them almost impossible to forge. | 几乎不可能被伪造 |
[32:41] | There’s only a couple guys who can do it. | 只有几个人能办到 |
[32:42] | Can you access old ctu files? | 你能进入反恐小组的资料库吗 |
[32:45] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[32:47] | Pull up August 1999. Hatteras. | 调出1999年8月代号为哈特勒斯的档案 |
[32:51] | Just got a call from homeland. and? | -刚接到国土安全局的电话 -怎么说 |
[32:53] | They briefed the president | 他们已经报告总统了 |
[32:55] | But she’s not ready to ground planes yet. | 但她还不打算发布禁飞令 |
[32:57] | Here you go. Hatteras file. | 在这 哈特勒斯档案 |
[32:58] | You know, you can hire a $14.00-an-hour | 知道吗 你可以雇佣一个时薪14美元的 |
[33:00] | Data applications geek to do this; you don’t need me. | 数据管理员来干这个活 根本用不着我 |
[33:02] | I wouldn’t advertise that. | 我可没时间登广告 |
[33:05] | There he is– Gabriel Schector. | 在这 加布里埃尔·谢克特 |
[33:07] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[33:08] | He was a supplier. | 一个供应商 |
[33:09] | Tony and I used him to buy things off-book. | 托尼和我常在他那买些逃税的东西 |
[33:12] | See if he’s in your database. | 看他是否在你们的资料库里 |
[33:14] | Yeah. he’s there. | 有了 |
[33:16] | Is he still in Los Angeles? | 他还在洛杉矶吗 |
[33:18] | No. according to this earmark, | 不 根据资料显示 |
[33:20] | He came to dc nine weeks ago. | 他9个月前去了华盛顿 |
[33:22] | The thefts started a week after that. | 盗窃案一周后就发生了 |
[33:25] | That’s your guy. | 这就是你们要找的人 |
[33:26] | Do you have an address? he’s subletting an office downtown– | -有地址吗 -他在市中心租了一个办公室 |
[33:29] | 1208 Naylor Road, Suite 630. | 内勒路1208号 630号套房 |
[33:32] | All right, put a field team together, pick him up. | 很好 带上战术小组 把他带来 |
[33:34] | I’ll call judge Simons, have a warrant ready. | 我致电西蒙斯法官 申请逮捕令 |
[33:36] | That’s a mistake. why? | -这样行不通 -为什么 |
[33:38] | You don’t have time to go through the motions | 你们没有时间去履行程序 |
[33:39] | With Schector– you serve him with a warrant, | 对于谢克特 你拿出逮捕令 |
[33:42] | He’ll call his lawyers, he’ll stall as long as he needs. | 他会叫律师 尽可能地拖延时间 |
[33:43] | So, what’s the alternative, Jack? | 那么 你的主意是什么 杰克 |
[33:47] | Break in and torture the guy, like you used to do? | 闯进去 严刑逼供 像你以前的做法 |
[33:50] | Isn’t that how you ended up in front of a senate sub-committee? | 这不就是你在参议院听证会所陈述的吗 |
[33:55] | Oh, is this how it starts? | 就是这样的过程吗 |
[33:57] | You get in my face, tighten your jaw, | 你一拳打在我脸上 勒住我的脖子 |
[33:59] | Then if I say something you don’t like, | 如果我不合作 |
[34:01] | You slam me against the wall. | 你就把我往墙上撞 |
[34:02] | You have no idea what I do. | 你根本不知道我会做什么 |
[34:04] | And last time I checked, you subpoenaed me. | 上次你叫我来 要我帮你 |
[34:08] | You want my help, you want my advice, take it. | 给你建议 我做了 |
[34:10] | You don’t, don’t. | 如果你不需要 那就算了 |
[34:11] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[34:13] | Mr. Bauer… you said you used to work with this man schector. | 鲍尔先生 你说你曾经和谢克特共事过 |
[34:15] | How well does he know you? | 他很了解你吗 |
[34:16] | He knows me. | 非常了解 |
[34:20] | Larry, can I talk to you for a second? | 拉里 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[34:34] | I want to take Bauer with me. no. | -我想让鲍尔和我一起去 -不行 |
[34:36] | Forget it. I’m not letting him put his hands on a suspect. | 想都别想 我不能让他对嫌犯动手 |
[34:39] | He won’t need to put his hands on anybody. | 他不需要这么做 |
[34:41] | My guess is if he’s in the room, schector will talk. | 我猜如果他去 谢克特肯定会说的 |
[34:43] | Renee, you saw what he just… | 蕾妮 你看见了他刚才的行为 |
[34:44] | I’m trying to find Almeida before it’s too late, | 我只想在情况恶化之前找到阿尔梅达 |
[34:47] | And Schector is our best lead. | 而谢克特是我们最好的线索 |
[34:48] | So you want to intimidate him with Bauer? | 你想和鲍尔同流合污吗 |
[34:51] | Schector knows how far Bauer might go. | 谢克特知道鲍尔的手段 |
[34:53] | Let’s use that. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[34:54] | Yeah, and if Schector doesn’t blink, then what? | 好吧 要是谢克特不屈服呢 怎么办 |
[34:56] | I’ll keep Bauer on a short leash. | 我会看住鲍尔的 |
[34:59] | Renee, we’re the fbi, not ctu. we honor the law. | 蕾妮 我们是联邦调查局 不是反恐小组 |
[35:01] | Even when it’s not convenient. | 我们依法行事 即使事情很棘手 |
[35:03] | Look, this situation is heating up fast, Larry. | 拉里 情况正在逐渐恶化 |
[35:06] | The president’s into it now, | 现在总统也介入了 |
[35:07] | And she’s expecting results. | 她希望得到结果 |
[35:08] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我明白了 |
[35:10] | It’s your call. | 你来决定吧 |
[35:13] | But I promise you, I can handle Bauer. | 但我向你保证 我会看住鲍尔 |
[35:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:23] | But I’m holding you responsible. | 我让你来负责 |
[35:26] | And I’m sending backup teams. | 我会派支援过去的 |
[35:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:30] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:32] | You’re coming with me, and you’re doing this my way. | 你跟我走 按我说的做 |
[35:55] | Tell me about Schector. | 跟我说说谢克特 |
[35:58] | Out of San Diego, till he went on his own. | 在他自己干之前 他在圣地亚哥干 |
[36:00] | Legitimate? | 合法的吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah, at first, then he got greedy. | 是的 刚开始是 后来他越来越贪婪 |
[36:03] | Started using his connections to acquire | 开始利用他的关系获取各种技术 |
[36:05] | Technology, sell it on the gray market. | 然后在黑市上贩卖 |
[36:07] | Who’d he sell to, terrorists? no. | -他卖给谁 恐怖分子吗 -不 |
[36:09] | Usually foreign governments trying to get around treaties. | 通常是那些试着钻法律空子的外国政府 |
[36:11] | And how did you and Tony get involved with him? | 你和托尼是怎么认识他的 |
[36:15] | He was a great conduit for intel. | 他是个很好的情报来源 |
[36:17] | CTU didn’t mind that you Were letting this guy stay in business? | 反恐小组不介意 你们和他的交易吗 |
[36:20] | CTU didn’t know. | 反恐小组根本不知道 |
[36:21] | It was just Tony and me. | 只有我和托尼知道 |
[36:23] | So you and Tony were tight? | 你和托尼关系很好吗 |
[36:25] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[36:28] | Yeah, we were close. | 非常好 |
[36:29] | All right, so it sounds like Tony, | 好吧 听起来像是这个 |
[36:32] | Who everyone thinks is dead, | 大家都认为死了的托尼 |
[36:33] | Puts together a plan to hijack American security. | 计划了威胁美国安全的恐怖行动 |
[36:36] | He contacts Schector to help him with this plan. | 他找谢克特来帮助他实施计划 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 听起来是这样 |
[36:39] | Except you don’t believe it. | 看起来你还是不相信 |
[36:41] | That Tony’s dirty. | 托尼会这样做 |
[36:42] | I believe that Tony’s alive. | 我只相信托尼还活着 |
[36:44] | And I believe he’s doing something dangerous, | 我觉得他是在铤而走险 |
[36:46] | And that we need to find him. | 所以我们必须找到他 |
[37:09] | We confirmed Schector’s inside. | 已经确认谢克特在里面 |
[37:11] | How do you want to handle this? I’m going in with Bauer. | -你想怎么做 -我和鲍尔进去 |
[37:14] | Alone? I want Schector to talk. | -你自己 -我想让谢克特开口 |
[37:16] | I don’t want to spook him. call me when backup gets here. | 我不想吓到他 支援来了告诉我 |
[37:24] | Matobo’s fighters are hidden outside the capital | 马托波的部队藏匿在 |
[37:26] | In three camps. | 首都外围的三个营地中 |
[37:28] | Alpha, beta and delta. | 一号 二号和三号 |
[37:30] | Our ground forces will join up with them | 一旦空中打击完成 |
[37:33] | Once the air strikes are completed. | 我们的地面部队会和他们交火 |
[37:34] | Make sure general Wagner understands | 要确保瓦格纳将军实施 |
[37:37] | Our priority is to maintain order in the streets. | 控制城市秩序的首要作战计划 |
[37:40] | The people need to see that their | 民众想要看到的是 |
[37:41] | Country’s being governed under the rule of law. | 他们的国家是在法律的监管之下 |
[37:43] | What happens when Matobo’s men | 要是马托波在没有审判的前提下 |
[37:45] | Execute general Juma without a trial? | 就对朱玛将军进行处决 我们怎么办 |
[37:47] | Should we intervene or let the mob tear them apart? | 我们是插手 还是让他们自己解决 |
[37:52] | I’m meeting with Mr. Matobo | 我一会就要和马托波先生会面 |
[37:53] | In a few minutes. | 就在几分钟后 |
[37:55] | I’ll make sure he keeps his men in line. | 我会让他管好他的人 |
[37:58] | And, Joe, | 乔 |
[38:00] | I was wrong to dress you down | 我很抱歉让你在众位参谋长 |
[38:01] | In front of the joint chiefs. | 面前很没面子 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:04] | No need to apologize, madame president. | 您无需道歉 总统阁下 |
[38:05] | You’re under a lot of pressure. | 您的压力太大了 |
[38:07] | That’s still no excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[38:08] | Thank you, ma’am, I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感谢您这样说 |
[38:11] | The fact remains, if you can’t get behind this operation | 但是如果你不能处理好这事 |
[38:15] | With both shoulders, I will need your resignation. | 我会要你辞职 |
[38:19] | That won’t be necessary, ma’am. | 请放心 总统阁下 |
[38:21] | Whatever doubts I have, | 无论我有什么疑问 |
[38:22] | I’ll keep them to myself. good. | -我都会守口如瓶 -很好 |
[38:25] | Excuse me, madame president. | 打扰了 总统阁下 |
[38:26] | What is it, Ethan? | 什么事 伊桑 |
[38:28] | I thought you’d want to know, | 我认为应该告诉您 |
[38:30] | Henry and Aldrich has agreed to delay his broadcast | 亨利和奥德里奇已经达成协议 |
[38:32] | For 24 hours. | 将报道推迟24小时 |
[38:33] | Henry’s doing? | 亨利成功了 |
[38:35] | I, uh, underestimated him. | 我 低估了他 |
[38:37] | Letting him intervene was the right call. | 让他介入是正确的 |
[38:39] | Well, that’s some good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[38:41] | What about the firewall situation? | 防火墙的情况怎么样了 |
[38:43] | Has the FBI made any progress? | 联邦调查局有什么进展吗 |
[38:45] | They’ve identified a man who may have information. | 他们已经找到了一个与之有关联的人 |
[38:48] | They’re about to question him. | 正准备审讯他 |
[38:53] | It’s more than likely | 谢克特是不会轻易 |
[38:55] | Schector’s not going to give you this information easily. | 把消息告诉你的 |
[38:58] | Just remember, this is an FBI operation. | 记住 这是联邦调查局的行动 |
[39:00] | We work within the confines of the law. | 我们要依法行事 |
[39:02] | You can threaten him, but do not lay hands on him. | 你可以威胁他 但别对他动手 |
[39:05] | The minute I see you crossing that line, | 一旦我看到你越轨 |
[39:07] | I will pull you back, understood? | 我就把你抓起来 明白吗 |
[39:08] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:22] | Agent Walker, FBI. | 沃克探员 联邦调查局 |
[39:23] | I’m here to talk to Gabriel Schector. | 我要见加布里埃尔·谢克特 |
[39:27] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[39:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[39:39] | Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[39:40] | How are you, Gabe? | 你好啊 加布里 |
[39:42] | Didn’t know you were FBI. | 你竟然加入联邦调查局了 |
[39:44] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[39:46] | Just came along for the ride. | 只是顺便过来看看你 |
[39:48] | Mr. Bauer is here under my authority. | 鲍尔先生现在归我管 |
[39:49] | Oh, so I can hold you responsible for anything | 这么说他在这做的一切 |
[39:53] | He does while he’s here. | 我都可以找你算账咯 |
[39:55] | I have a witness. | 我可有证人 |
[39:57] | Sure. | 是的 |
[40:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:01] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[40:08] | Please. | 请随便 |
[40:10] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[40:19] | This should be an interesting conversation. | 这应该是一次很有趣的谈话 |
[40:21] | How long’s it been, Jack? | 多久没见了 杰克 |
[40:23] | Years. | 有几年了 |
[40:25] | How’s the, uh… senate thing doing? | 参议院听证会的事怎么样了 |
[40:28] | I hear they dismantled the ctu. | 我听说反恐小组被撤销了 |
[40:31] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[40:33] | It was your fault, wasn’t it? | 这是你的错 不是吗 |
[40:35] | Mr.Schector, we’re not here to make small talk. | 谢克特先生 我们不是来闲聊的 |
[40:37] | I have questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[40:39] | Well, you have my undivided attention. | 好的 我洗耳恭听 |
[40:41] | Where’s Tony Almeida? | 托尼·阿尔梅达在哪 |
[40:43] | Tony Almeida? | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[40:45] | In the ground, I suppose. | 在地下 我猜 |
[40:47] | Unless he was cremated. | 除非他被火化了 |
[40:48] | Didn’t he die at CTU a while back? | 他不是在反恐小组时就挂了吗 |
[40:52] | You got an out here, gabe. | 你与此事无关 加布里 |
[40:54] | They’re not after you. | 他们不是来找你的 |
[40:56] | They’re willing to accept that | 他们只是好奇 |
[40:58] | You didn’t know what Tony Almeida was going to do | 托尼·阿尔梅达想用 |
[41:00] | With the components that you helped him steal. | 你帮忙偷来的组件做什么 |
[41:06] | Nobody I knew | 我可不知道有人偷了组件 |
[41:07] | Stole anything, and if they did, | 就算是他们干的 |
[41:09] | I knew nothing about it. | 我也毫不知情 |
[41:11] | This is far more serious than you know, Mr. Schector. | 事情比你想象的要严重得多 谢克特先生 |
[41:14] | If you help us find Almeida, | 如果你帮我们找到阿尔梅达 |
[41:15] | I can see to it that you’re kept in the clear. | 我可以保证你免于司法起诉 |
[41:17] | Otherwise, | 否则 |
[41:18] | You could be a co-conspirator to multiple terrorist acts. | 你会被认定为恐怖分子的同谋而遭起诉 |
[41:23] | No, well, I think this conversation is over. | 我想我们的谈话结束了 |
[41:27] | I tried to answer all your questions honestly, | 我尽力诚实地回答你所有的问题 |
[41:30] | But I think, from now on, | 但是 从现在起 |
[41:32] | You can speak to my lawyers. | 你只能和我的律师谈了 |
[41:33] | So, | 所以 |
[41:34] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见了 杰克 |
[41:36] | And good luck with the senate. hope they fry your ass. | 我祝参议院好运 希望你完蛋 |
[41:38] | Ari, | 阿里 |
[41:40] | Could you show these people to the door, please. | 送客 |
[41:42] | Are you sure you want to play it like this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[41:44] | Yeah, that’s the way I want to play, Jack. | 我就是这么确定 杰克 |
[41:51] | Drop your weapon. drop it now! | -把枪放下 -放下枪 |
[41:53] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[41:55] | You two are going to prison! | 你们两个会进监狱的 |
[41:57] | This was unprovoked! unprovoked! | 这是暴力行为 |
[42:00] | Your man Ari was going for his gun– I’ve got a witness. | 你的人阿里先掏的抢 我有证人 |
[42:06] | Why don’t we try having this conversation again. | 为什么我们不再谈谈呢 |
[42:07] | Where is Tony Almeida? | 托尼·阿尔梅达在哪 |
[42:09] | No. | 不 |
[42:10] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不和你谈 |
[42:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[42:17] | Tony almeida’s dead. | 托尼·阿尔梅达已经死了 |
[42:19] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[42:24] | This is your call. | 你来决定 |
[42:28] | Do whatever it takes. | 好好修理他 |
[42:32] | This is against the law. | 这是违法的 |
[42:34] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[42:35] | I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我很乐于这么做 |
[42:37] | Enjoy what? | 乐于做什么 |
[42:40] | All right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[42:42] | All right! | 好吧 |
[42:43] | I’ll tell you what I know! | 我会告诉你我知道的 |
[42:46] | There’s no need | 我可不想为了这事 |
[42:48] | For me to lose my good looks over this. | 弄瞎我的眼睛 |
[42:52] | Okay. | 很好 |
[42:53] | Last time I saw Almeida… | 上次我见到阿尔梅达 |
[43:03] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:04] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[43:07] | Tell your men they’ve got a shooter | 告诉你的人 |
[43:09] | On top of the Columbia building, heading south. | 枪手在哥伦比亚楼顶 向南逃跑 |
[43:10] | Shots fired. suspects are down. | 有人开枪 嫌犯中枪 |
[43:12] | The shooter’s on the roof of the columbia | 枪手在哥伦比亚楼顶 |
[43:14] | Building across the street. | 向南逃跑 |
[43:15] | Seal all exits. | 封锁所有出口 |
[43:22] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[43:24] | Get away from this, Jack. | 别插手这事 杰克 |
[43:26] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[43:27] | There’s nothing you or the FBI can do about this. | 你和联邦调查局都无法阻止这事了 |
[43:30] | Just stay away. | 放弃吧 |
[43:31] | Tony, just talk to me. | 托尼 告诉我 |
[43:33] | What the hell’s going… | 到底是怎么回事 |
[43:34] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[43:36] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[43:49] | What’s going on at Schector’s office? | 谢克特办公室情况怎么样了 |
[43:51] | I don’t know. they haven’t checked in yet. | 不知道 他们还没有汇报 |
[43:58] | GSA 117, northeast three, | GSA117号航班 我是东北三号 |
[44:00] | Descend pilot’s discretion, direct jfk. | 谨慎驾驶准备降落 方向肯尼迪国际机场 |
[44:03] | Northeast three, roger, we’re starting our descent now. | 收到 东北三号 我们准备降落了 |
[44:07] | Gsa 117, descend and maintain 2,000, | GSA117号航班 降落保持高度2000 |
[44:10] | Expect holding runway four-right. | 4号右侧跑道降落 |
[44:14] | Gsa 117, I did not receive your read-back. | GSA117号航班 我没有收到回复 |
[44:18] | Acknowledge. over. | 请确认 完毕 |
[44:22] | Gsa 117, acknowledge. | GSA117号航班 请确认 |
[44:29] | Mr. Paulson, I’ve lost comm with GSA 117. | 保尔森先生 我和GSA117号航班失去联系了 |
[44:34] | Try the emergency channels. | 尝试应急频道 |
[44:36] | I did. | 我试了 |
[44:38] | Nothing. | 还是没反应 |
[44:39] | And there’s no fault on my board. | 我的线路没有任何问题 |
[44:41] | I redirected twice. | 我重新定向了两次 |
[44:44] | Something’s interfering with our comm. | 有人隔断了我们的联系 |
[44:48] | Call back FBI! | 给联邦调查局打电话 |
[44:50] | Tell them we have a 767 | 说我们有一架波音767航班 |
[44:51] | On approach no longer under our control! | 被人劫持 失去控制 |
[44:53] | Yes, sir. GSA 117, acknowledge. | -好的 长官 -GSA117号航班 请确认 |
[44:56] | Gsa 117, this is northeast three. | GSA117号航班 我是东北三号 |
[45:00] | Go ahead, air traffic control. | 请讲 航管局 |
[45:02] | Advise passing 7,000, maintain 1,500. | 建议穿越高度7000 保持飞行1500 |
[45:05] | Traffic ahead reporting moderate turbulence. | 前方报告会有少许乱流 |
[45:09] | Should be a smoother ride for you down there. | 在那降落会更加平稳些 |
[45:10] | Roger that, northeast three. | 收到 东北三号 |
[45:12] | Understand, northeast three, gsa 117. | 收到 东北三号 GSA117号航班 |
[45:15] | Enter descent for 1,500. | 进入降落高度1500 |
[45:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[45:22] | Get ready to make the course change. | 准备变更航线 |
[45:27] | We’re really taking this all the way. | 我们真要这么做吗 |
[45:31] | You just need to do exactly what I tell you to do. | 你只需要按我说的做就行了 |