时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | We’re done debating this, joe. | 这件事不用再争了 乔 |
[00:17] | The un’s been issuing reprimands and economic sanctions | 本杰明·朱玛屠杀了20多万百姓 |
[00:20] | While benjamin juma has slaughtered over 200,000 of his own people. | 联合国已经进行了经济制裁 |
[00:24] | That number will continue to grow if we don’t stop him now. | 如果我们不阻止还会继续恶化 |
[00:28] | Did you find something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[00:30] | I did. it doesn’t confirm how your son died, | 是的 还不能确定你儿子怎么死的 |
[00:32] | but it is suspicious. | 不过很可疑 |
[00:36] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[00:37] | His girlfriend, samantha, | 他的女朋友萨曼莎 |
[00:38] | Received a large lump sum deposit about three days after roger’s suicide. | 在罗杰自杀三天后收到一大笔钱 |
[00:42] | You mean his alleged suicide. | 你是说自杀是假象 |
[00:44] | I’ll talk to her myself. | 我会亲自和她谈的 |
[00:45] | Sorry for interrupting, senator. | 抱歉要打断一下 参议员 |
[00:48] | We have a subpoena for jack bauer. | 我们有张杰克·鲍尔的传票 |
[00:50] | He’s being questioned by the united states senate. | 他正接受美国参议院的审讯 |
[00:52] | We need mr. bauer immediately. | 我们需要鲍尔先生 马上要 |
[00:54] | The CIP firewall protects every infrastructure system in this country. | CIP防火墙保护本国所有的基础系统 |
[00:58] | If it were breached they would all be vulnerable. | 如果被攻破 系统就会被攻击 |
[01:00] | The department of justice is about to file criminal charges against me. | 司法部要告我违法 |
[01:03] | I’m not exactly in a position to help you. | 我恐怕没法帮你 |
[01:05] | One of the men behind this threat is someone you know. | 这次事件的背后 有你的熟人 |
[01:09] | You think tony’s looking for justice by attacking this country? | 你认为托尼用袭击祖国以求公正吗 |
[01:12] | Help me find almeida, and you can ask him yourself. | 帮我找到阿尔梅达 你自己问他啊 |
[01:14] | Where’s tony almeida? | 托尼·阿尔梅达在哪里 |
[01:16] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不告诉你 |
[01:17] | This is your call. | 你来决定吧 |
[01:19] | Do whatever it takes. | 随你怎么做 |
[01:23] | All right! all right! all right! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[01:24] | I’ll tell you what I know! | 我告诉你我知道的 |
[01:28] | Last time I saw almeida… | 上一次我见到阿尔梅达 |
[01:34] | There’s nothing you or the fbi can do about this. | 没你和联调局的事 |
[01:37] | Just stay away. | 别管闲事 |
[01:39] | Tony, just talk to me. | 托尼 说话啊 |
[01:40] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[01:42] | Gsa 117, this is northeast three. | GSA117 这里是东北三号 |
[01:45] | Go ahead, air traffic control. | 请讲 航管局 |
[01:46] | Advise passing 7,000. | 建议高度7000英尺 |
[01:49] | Should be a smoother ride for you down there. | 降到那里应该会平稳一些 |
[01:51] | Roger that, northeast three. | 收到 东北三号 |
[01:52] | Gsa 117, enter descent for 1,500. | GSA 117 输入下降1500英尺指令 |
[01:56] | I’ve lost comm with gsa 117. | 我与GSA117失去联络 |
[01:58] | Call back fbi. | 给联调局打电话 |
[02:00] | Tell them we have a 767 on approach no longer under our control. | 告诉他们有架767失去控制 |
[02:14] | Anybody get through to global skies 117 yet? | 有人和GSA117联系上了吗 |
[02:17] | Not yet, sir. we’re trying everything. | 还没有 长官 我们正在努力 |
[02:19] | Where’s the plane? | 飞机到哪儿了 |
[02:21] | 120 miles miles southwest of jfk. | 肯尼迪机场东南120英里处 |
[02:23] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[02:24] | All right, we have to alert them somehow. | 好吧 我们必须要提醒他们 |
[02:26] | Analyze the projected flight path. | 分析下飞行路线 |
[02:27] | Figure out if there’s any way we can | 看一下有没有可能 |
[02:29] | Contact them visually from the ground. | 通过地面标识联系他们 |
[02:30] | Todd, access the passenger records. | 托德 查下乘客记录 |
[02:32] | Get as many cell numbers as you can and try calling them. yes, sir. | -尽可能找些手机号进行联系 -是 长官 |
[02:35] | Nothing on the emergency channels? | 紧急频道呢 |
[02:37] | They’re not trying to contact anyone, | 他们并没和任何人联系 |
[02:39] | but they just descended to 1,500. | 不过刚下降了1500英尺 |
[02:41] | I don’t know on whose directions. | 不知道是谁下的指令 |
[02:42] | Sir, I think I’ve got it. | 长官 我好像找到了 |
[02:44] | Got what? listen to this. | -找到什么了 -您听 |
[02:45] | This was recorded right after we lost comm with them. | 这是我们失去联络之后录的 |
[02:47] | Gsa 117, this is northeast three. | GSA117 这里是东北三号 |
[02:50] | Go ahead, air traffic control. | 请讲 航管局 |
[02:52] | Advise passing 7,000. | 建议高度7000英尺 |
[02:54] | Maintain 1,500. | 保持1500英尺 |
[02:55] | Traffic ahead reporting minor turbulence. | 前方预报有小股气流 |
[02:57] | Should be a smoother ride for you down there. | 降到那里应该会平稳一些 |
[03:01] | They think they’re communicating with us. | 他们以为是我们发布的指令 |
[03:06] | Bureau. | 这里是调查局 |
[03:07] | This is air traffic control, northeast three. | 我是航管局 东北三号 |
[03:09] | I need to talk to agent moss. it’s urgent. | 我找莫斯探员 有紧急情况 |
[03:11] | I’ll put you through. | 我给你接过去 |
[03:13] | Agent moss, I’m transferring air traffic control again. | 莫斯探员 还是航管局的电话 |
[03:17] | What’s your status, sid? | 情况怎么样 西德 |
[03:18] | Larry, | 拉里 |
[03:18] | The people that broke through the | 攻破防火墙的那帮人 |
[03:20] | Firewall are controlling one of my planes. | 控制了我们的一架飞机 |
[03:22] | They’re talking directly to the pilot as if they’re air traffic control. | 他们冒充航管局指挥飞行员 |
[03:26] | As long as the pilot thinks he’s talking to one of us, | 只要飞行员不知道他是冒充的 |
[03:28] | He’ll do whatever they tell him. | 就会一直听他们指挥 |
[03:30] | My god… | 天啊 |
[03:31] | Gsa 117, this is northeast three control.. | GSA117 这里是东北三号 |
[03:35] | Go ahead, air traffic control. | 请讲 航管局 |
[03:36] | Standby for new runway assignment. | 准备执行新的飞行路线 |
[03:39] | Turn right, heading zero-six-zero. | 右转 飞行坐标060 |
[03:41] | Intercept radar vectors for runway three-one-left. | 调整雷达向量至跑道31左侧 |
[03:44] | Northeast three, | 东北三号 我们这里显示 |
[03:46] | we’re showing jfk weather systems unchanged. | 肯尼迪机场并无天气变化 |
[03:49] | Yeah, we’ve had a change in wind direction. | 没错 我们更改了风向指标 |
[03:52] | Locally, there’s danger of wind shear. | 本地确实有风向剪力的风险 |
[03:54] | Roger that, northeast three. | 收到 东北三号 |
[03:55] | We’re turning to heading zero-six-zero now. | 转至坐标060 |
[03:58] | All right, they’re changing course. | 好了 路线改了 |
[04:05] | I just got off the phone with sid | 我刚跟航管局的西德·保罗森 |
[04:06] | Paulson at northeast three air traffic control. | 通完电话 |
[04:08] | Almeida’s group is definitely in their system. larry… | 阿尔梅达那伙人确实侵入系统了 拉里 |
[04:11] | Nsa just detected it. | 安全局刚刚发现了 |
[04:12] | They’re trying to locate the point of entry, but they’re not optimistic. | 他们正布置入口标识 但并不乐观 |
[04:15] | Forget where they got into the system. | 先别管他们怎么入侵的系统 |
[04:17] | How the hell do we get them out? | 怎么才能把他们弄走 |
[04:18] | they don’t know. They’ve never seen anything like this before. | 不知道 以前从没发生过 |
[04:23] | I got the alley. | 我守住这边 |
[04:24] | Larry, go to channel two. | 拉里 换到2频道 |
[04:28] | Yeah, go ahead. | 好了 请讲 |
[04:30] | I hope you got information from schector. | 希望你查到schector的消息了 |
[04:31] | This thing has escalated. | 这事闹大了 |
[04:32] | “escalated” how? | 闹大了 什么意思 |
[04:34] | Almeida’s group has picked out a 767 in flight. | 阿尔梅达挑了一架767飞机 |
[04:36] | They’re controlling it. | 现在已经控制了飞机 |
[04:37] | What? why, to what end? | 什么 为什么 要飞到哪儿 |
[04:38] | I don’t know, but we’ve got to find this guy. | 不知道 不过必须要找到他 |
[04:40] | What did schector say? | 谢克特怎么说 |
[04:41] | Not much before he was killed. | 被杀之前没说什么 |
[04:43] | What? | 什么 |
[04:45] | Sniper across the street. | 街对面藏着狙击手 |
[04:45] | We sealed off the building immediately; we know he’s in there. | 我们立刻封锁了大楼 他就在那儿 |
[04:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:53] | Yeah, it was surgical. | 没事 干的太干净了 |
[04:55] | I’m sending you swat teams to search the building. | 我派特警队去搜查大楼 |
[04:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Swat teams are on their way. | 特警队已经出发了 |
[04:59] | I think you got a problem. | 我觉得你有麻烦了 |
[05:00] | Almeida called that office seconds | 谢克特死了才几秒钟 |
[05:02] | after schector was killed. | 阿尔梅达就打电话到办公室 |
[05:03] | How do you think he knew I was there? | 他怎么会知道我在那里的 |
[05:04] | I’m assuming he had him under watch. | 我想他被监视了吧 |
[05:06] | I think it came from your office. | 我认为是你办公室的问题 |
[05:07] | What? someone from inside the fbi had to tip him off. | -什么 -联调局内部人泄的密 |
[05:11] | They were the only people who knew I was going with you. | 只有他们知道我和你一起来的 |
[05:12] | No, I can’t believe that. | 不 我不相信 |
[05:13] | Yeah, and I didn’t want to believe tony almeida was a terrorist, | 我也不想相信托尼是恐怖分子 |
[05:16] | But at some point we have to deal with the facts, | 不过我们都要面对事实 |
[05:18] | Not what we want to believe is true. look, jack, I read your file. | 我们不想相信的 是事实 |
[05:19] | look, jack, I read your file. | 杰克 我看过你的档案 |
[05:20] | I know you have a propensity for not trusting people, | 我知道你有多疑的倾向 |
[05:22] | But my team has been working around the | 不过 我的人一直在很努力的 |
[05:23] | Clock to find almeida; they are all good agents. | 找出阿尔梅达 他们是好样的 |
[05:25] | Explain to me how they got a sniper on the roof that quickly. | 房顶上的狙击手怎么回事 说啊 |
[05:28] | I told you, almeida had schector staked out. | 我告诉你 阿尔梅达监视了谢克特 |
[05:30] | We were in schector’s office for ten minutes. | 我们在谢克特的办公室才10分钟 |
[05:31] | There is no way they got a shooter in position that fast. | 他们没法在这么短的时间内派狙击手来 |
[05:34] | Now, until you know where the leak is, | 从现在起 除非你知道哪里出了问题 |
[05:36] | You have to assume that you’ve got a bad agent, | 不然你就得假定有内鬼 |
[05:38] | And you need to work around him. | 并且做好防范措施 |
[05:40] | No offense, jack, but I brought you here to help with schector, | 杰克 我让你来是帮助处理谢克特的事情 |
[05:42] | Not to co-manage this operation. | 而不是来指手划脚的 |
[05:44] | You brought me here to help you find almeida. | 你带我来是为了帮你找出阿尔梅达 |
[05:46] | And I am warning you, you better be careful who you let in. | 我要再强调一下你得小心内鬼 |
[05:49] | Mr. bauer, I need you to surrender the gun. | 鲍尔先生 请把枪交出来 |
[06:00] | Agent kilner… | 基尔纳探员 |
[06:02] | Jack bauer, put him in your vehicle till I get back. | 在我回来之前把杰克·鲍尔关到你车里 |
[06:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[06:05] | This way, sir. | 这边请 |
[06:17] | What’s your status? | 情况如何 |
[06:18] | We secured the building; all exits are covered. | 我们把这包围了 一只鸟也飞不出去 |
[06:20] | When swat team gets here, | 等特警组一过来 |
[06:21] | We’ll have video feed and we’ll sweep the building room by room. | 在卫星侦测的帮助下 我们就一间间屋子的搜 |
[06:24] | If the shooter’s in there, we’ll find him. | 如果狙击手还在这 他铁定跑不掉 |
[06:26] | He’s in there. | 他就在这 |
[06:43] | Janis, whatever you’ve got on faa, leave it with to sean. | 詹尼斯 把你从联邦航空局那得到的资料都转给西恩 |
[06:46] | – Come here. – Wait a minute. I need her here. | -你过来下 -等等 这儿还需要她 |
[06:49] | So do i. | 我更需要 |
[06:52] | There was sniper fire at schector’s office. | 刚在谢克特的办公室里 |
[06:54] | – We’ve got three dead bodies. – Where renee was? | -三个人被狙击手给枪杀了 – 蕾妮不是在那吗? |
[06:56] | – Yeah. – Is she okay? | -没错 -她还好吧 |
[06:57] | She’s fine. listen, I need you to provide support. | 她没事 听着 我需要你给他们提供支援 |
[06:59] | Renee thinks she has the sniper locked in the columbia building. | 蕾妮认为狙击手就在哥伦比亚大楼里 |
[07:01] | There are swat teams on the way; coordinate with them. okay. | 特警组在路上 和他们一起把事情搞定 |
[07:03] | Anything else from nsa on how we get through to that plane? | 国家安全局想出和那架飞机联系上的方法了吗 |
[07:06] | No, but we talked to one of the men who worked with latham, | 没 据一个和拉森曾经合作过的专家说 |
[07:08] | Who said that based on the way the firewall was breeched, | 由系统遭受入侵的方式判断 |
[07:10] | He doesn’t think we can contact. | 他不认为我们能够成功联系上那架飞机 |
[07:19] | Yeah, it’s agent moss. | 你好 我是莫斯探员 |
[07:20] | Hey, got any help for us? | 怎么样 有什么招吗 |
[07:22] | Nsa’s nowhere. what about you? | 不要指望国家安全局了 你那边什么情况 |
[07:24] | We’re trying to contact passengers. | 我们试图联系飞机上的乘客 |
[07:26] | So far we haven’t been able to get through to anyone. | 但目前为止还不行 |
[07:28] | What about air force? | 空军那边的情况如何 |
[07:29] | They’ve scrambled an f-16 to intercept, | 他们紧急起飞了一架F16战机进行拦截 |
[07:31] | But it’s still about 13 minutes out. | 但离它还差13分钟 |
[07:33] | Look, let me get back to you. yeah. | 好 那等会再和你联系 |
[07:35] | Gus, have you been able to break into their channel yet? | 兄弟们 有没有办法破坏他们的通讯 |
[07:37] | No, but I can hear almeida talking with the pilot. | 不行 不过我可以清楚地听阿尔梅达和飞行员的谈话 |
[07:39] | He’s landing him on runway three-one-left. | 他指示飞机降落在左31号跑道上 |
[07:41] | It can’t be that simple. | 事情不可能这么简单的 |
[07:44] | These people didn’t take control of this plane | 他们不会费这么大的劲就仅仅为了 |
[07:47] | Just so they can land it on a different runway. | 让飞行降落到一条不同的跑道上 |
[07:50] | Todd, what do you got on your radar that’s on approach? | 托德 你的雷达有没有发现进港飞机的异常 |
[07:53] | Everything looks good. | 一切正常 |
[07:55] | And gsa 117? | 你的GSA 117怎么样了 |
[07:57] | Nothing near it. | 没有飞行器靠近它 |
[08:00] | What the hell is this?! | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[08:01] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[08:03] | All the screens for the eastern quadrant are locked. | 东部区域的所有屏幕都被锁定了 |
[08:05] | Try the backup systems. | 备用系统怎么样了 |
[08:08] | They’re not working. todd! | 托德 它们停止工作了 |
[08:10] | – It’s locked! – mine, too. | -它被锁定了 -我的也是 |
[08:12] | Okay, they’re blind. | 好 现在他们成了瞎子了 |
[08:15] | All right… | 不错 |
[08:17] | Send their sunrise flight into an intersecting landing pattern with 117. | 让东边的那架飞机的飞行航线撞上117航班 |
[08:21] | Sri35, this is northeast three control. | Sri35航班 这是东北三号 |
[08:27] | We have a new runway assignment for you. | 你被指定了一条新的降落跑道 |
[08:32] | Runway four-right. | 请在右4号跑道降落 |
[08:34] | Roger that, northeast three. | 明白 东北三号 |
[08:43] | He’s changing course. | 他正在改变航线 |
[08:48] | Paulson. | 保罗森 |
[08:50] | How do your screens look over there? | 你的屏幕是不是都不动了 |
[08:51] | -Who is this? -that doesn’t matter. | -你是谁 -这无关紧要 |
[08:53] | What matters is that I took out your control units. | 关键是我已经把你的空管权弄到手了 |
[08:58] | Call the bureau. trace this call. | 让CTU赶快追踪这个呼叫 |
[08:59] | What the hell do you want? | 你究竟想干什么 |
[09:00] | I want you to see what we can do. | 让你看看我们能够做些什么 |
[09:03] | Why don’t you pull up the surveillance cameras at jfk tower. | 你不妨打开JFK机场控制塔上的摄像头看看 |
[09:09] | Give me the cameras at jfk. | 把JFK机场摄像头给我打开 |
[09:15] | Sid, there’s another plane landing on four-right. | 糟糕 右四跑道上有一架飞机正在降落 |
[09:16] | It crosses three-one-left. | 它正好穿过左13跑道 |
[09:18] | Oh, my god, they’re on a collision course. | 我的上帝 它们会撞上的 |
[09:21] | Scramble emergency at jfk. | 马上让JFK机场进入紧急状态 |
[09:46] | Gsa 117, pull up. | GSA 117 请拉升 |
[09:48] | Safety alert, pull up. | 紧急情况 马上拉升 |
[09:50] | Traffic on runway four-right. pull up. | 右四跑道上有飞机降落 立刻拉升 |
[10:08] | Sir, we have screens and communication back. | 头 屏幕和通讯都恢复正常了 |
[10:12] | Phil… | 菲力浦 你情况如何 |
[10:13] | We’re good. | 一切恢复正常 |
[10:19] | That was just a warning shot. | 刚才不过是一个警告 |
[10:20] | Whatever we do next will not be a demonstration. | 下一次就不再是为了显示我们的能力 |
[10:23] | It’ll be the real thing. | 我们会来真格的 |
[10:25] | What do you people want? | 你们想要什么 |
[10:27] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你很快就会知道了 |
[11:27] | Emerson’s here. | 爱默生来了 |
[11:29] | Get the module ready. | 把仪器准备好 |
[11:37] | Uncuff him. | 把他的手铐解开 |
[11:42] | What happened to those planes? | 那些飞机怎么了 |
[11:44] | Don’t worry about that. | 不关你的事 |
[11:46] | Did you crash them? | 你是不是把它们撞毁了 |
[11:48] | How many people did you kill? | 你杀了多少人 |
[11:53] | Get him cleaned up. | 把他弄干净 |
[12:08] | – Hey, tony. – david. | -你好 托尼 -你好 戴维 |
[12:10] | I take it everything went as planned. | 计划进行得很顺利 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是 |
[12:14] | The off-site testing the module worked perfectly. | 我们的仪器已经顺利通过测试 |
[12:16] | Let’s see it. | 让我看看 |
[12:27] | Good. | 不错 |
[12:31] | That’s our genius, huh? | 那就是我们的天才工程师 |
[12:33] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[12:35] | Had to be encouraged? | 他看上去有点不听话 |
[12:37] | Yeah, but… | 有那么点 不过 |
[12:38] | I’ve got him to a place where he’ll do whatever you want. | 我已经把他给收拾得服服贴贴 |
[12:40] | Can I talk to you a second? | 有空单独聊几句 |
[12:42] | Take the module. | 把仪器拿走 |
[12:46] | So, tell me how the fbi managed to find schector. | 告诉我FBI是怎么找到谢克特的 |
[12:50] | They used an old colleague of mine. | 他们利用了我以前的一位同事 |
[12:53] | An agent I worked with at ctu named jack bauer. | 我曾经在CTU一起工作的杰克·鲍尔 |
[12:56] | Yeah, I know who bauer is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[12:58] | Yeah, well, he’s not going to be a problem. | 嗯 不过他不是问题 |
[13:00] | I took care of schector before he could tell the fbi anything. | 我没让FBI从谢克特嘴里掏出任何东西 |
[13:03] | I’ll take care of jack bauer, too. | 我也会搞定杰克·鲍尔的 |
[13:05] | I don’t want you distracted from this new job. | 我不希望你在新的任务上分心 |
[13:08] | Speaking of which, you haven’t told me what that is. | 新的任务究竟是什么 |
[13:10] | Tanner has the specs. | 坦纳有关于任务的详细情况 |
[13:11] | He’ll brief you when he gets here. | 等他到了你自然就明白了 |
[13:14] | Why don’t you just tell me now? | 你为什么现在不告诉我 |
[13:16] | ’cause you don’t need to know yet. | 你现在还不需要知道 |
[13:18] | Tony, we’ve been doing this three years. | 托尼 我们一起合作三年了 |
[13:21] | The less information any one of us has, the safer we all are. | 知道秘密的人越少 大家就越安全 |
[13:25] | Come on, after this next job, we’re done. | 振作点 干完这次 我们就洗手不干了 |
[13:29] | Cash in our chips, do whatever we want. | 把钱赚够 以后就随心所欲了 |
[13:31] | All right. | 那好 |
[13:34] | I’ll call you when tanner gets here. | 坦纳到了我再联系你 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:37] | Let’s go. | 走人 |
[13:39] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 出发 |
[13:42] | I’m about to make a statement, sir. | 长官 我即将要宣读一份声明 |
[13:44] | Are there any changes I should know about? | 有我应该知晓的变化么 |
[13:45] | No, this is fine. | 不 没有 |
[13:47] | Just remember, don’t indicate when the go-ahead to invade will be given, | 只是要记住 不管他们怎么逼你 |
[13:51] | No matter how hard they push. | 别暗示出下达命令 |
[13:53] | But it’s acceptable to mention that the | 但是提及总统在会见前总理马托波 |
[13:55] | President is meeting with former prime minister matobo? | 是可以接受的吧 |
[13:57] | Yes. and when they ask whether the president sees him as juma’s successor? | 是的 而且当他们问及总统是否认为他是朱玛的继任者的时候 |
[14:01] | No need to hide that fact. | 没必要隐瞒 |
[14:03] | President wants maximum exposure on her support for matobo. | 在支持马托波这方面 总统想要最大的曝光 |
[14:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[14:16] | Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 早上好 |
[14:18] | Despite global condemnation and un-imposed economic sanctions, | 尽管全世界进行了谴责 联合国也进行了强制性经济制裁 |
[14:22] | General benjamin juma has refused to stop the genocide that | 本杰明·朱玛将军还是拒绝停止他的种族灭绝 |
[14:26] | His brutal dictatorship has been perpetrating since he took power. | 从他掌管政权以来 他就进行了的野蛮独裁政策 |
[14:31] | President taylor has made a persuasive case to the world that | 泰勒总统已经说服世界上很多国家 |
[14:35] | A full-scale military intervention by us forces and a complete | 我们将会实施一个全面的军事干预 |
[14:38] | Overthrow of the juma regime would be the only way to stop the | 这也是唯一的方法来彻底推翻朱玛的政权 |
[14:42] | Continued slaughter of the innocent men, women and children of sangala. | 以此来阻止他继续屠杀无辜的桑加拉的人民 |
[14:46] | Yes, you there. | 好 那边那位 |
[14:48] | Angela, has the president formulated a time frame for this intervention? | 安吉拉 总统已经制定了干预的时间表了么 |
[14:51] | Hello. | 喂 |
[14:53] | Sir, the faa just reported a near-collision at jfk. | 长官 航管局刚报告在肯尼迪机场 两架飞机差点相撞 |
[14:55] | Jfk? | 肯尼迪机场 |
[14:57] | -Yes, sir. -how long ago did this happen? | -是的 长官 -多长时间以前 |
[14:59] | I can tell you that president taylor and former prime minister ule | 我可以告诉你 总统现在就在和前总理马托波商谈 |
[15:03] | Matobo are meeting as we speak to formulate a post-invasion strategy. | 以制定进兵后的策略 |
[15:08] | I know how hard you fought to get the | 我知道你做出了很大的努力 |
[15:10] | Support needed to launch this military operation. | 才能为这次军事行动得到支持 |
[15:13] | And I want you to know my country will be eternally grateful. | 而且我要告诉您 我们的国家会永远感激您 |
[15:17] | Our soldiers are the ones truly deserving of your gratitude. | 我们的士兵才是你应该感谢的 |
[15:20] | They’re the people putting their lives on the line. | 他们才命悬一线的人 |
[15:23] | Still, I know you are taking a great political risk. | 尽管如此 我了解你冒了很大的政治风险 |
[15:25] | I have no reservations. | 我没有保留的余地 |
[15:27] | Stopping juma is the right thing to do. | 阻止朱玛是正义的事情 |
[15:29] | But once he’s been removed from power, | 但是当他的政权被推翻的时候 |
[15:32] | It is critical that he be dealt with in a court of law. | 得到正当法律的制裁是很关键的 |
[15:36] | And not in a way that would perpetuate the cycle of violence. | 不能让人们留下以暴制暴的印象 |
[15:40] | Juma has killed over 200,000 of our people, | 朱玛已经杀了我们二十万人民 |
[15:43] | Including two of my own brothers. | 包括我的两个兄弟 |
[15:45] | So no one knows more about the “cycle of violence” Than I do. | 没人比我更了解以暴制暴的恶性循环了 |
[15:49] | But my countrymen will want to see juma punished. | 但是我的同胞想看到朱玛被惩罚 |
[15:52] | Then punish him according to the rule of law. | 那就依法惩处 |
[15:55] | That’s the only way democracy will work in sangala. | 那样你才能在桑加拉推行民主 |
[15:59] | If no one is treated outside the law. | 如果每个人都依法处置 |
[16:02] | Not even juma. | 朱玛也不例外 |
[16:13] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[16:21] | And now, | 现在 |
[16:22] | I’d like for us to go over some last-minute | 我要去见国防部长 |
[16:24] | Operational points with my secretary of defense. | 重新看一遍我们的最终行动计划 |
[16:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:31] | Excuse me, mr. matobo. | 失陪 马托波先生 |
[16:35] | What’s the emergency, ethan? | 有什么紧急情况 伊桑 |
[16:38] | Northeast air traffic control just reported a | 东北航管刚报告说 |
[16:40] | Near-miss between two commercial flights at jfk. | 肯尼迪机场两架客机差点相撞 |
[16:42] | Fortunately, no one was hurt. | 幸运的是 没有人员伤亡 |
[16:44] | And we think this man almeida was behind it? | 认为幕后黑手是阿尔梅达 |
[16:47] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[16:48] | We verified his voice print. | 我们证实了他的语音印迹 |
[16:49] | He contacted air traffic control and told them this | 他跟航管通过话 并告诉他们 |
[16:52] | Was a demonstration; a shot across the bow, so to speak. | 这只是个警告 可以说是大餐前的小开胃菜 |
[16:55] | -What does he want? his exact words were “you’ll find out soon enough.” | -他要干什么 -他的原话是”你们很快就会知道了” |
[17:03] | Oh, this is unacceptable. | 不敢相信 |
[17:05] | I mean, it’s just technology. | 我的意思是这都是技术问题吗 |
[17:07] | We should be able to unplug these bastards. | 我们应该可以除掉这些混蛋的 |
[17:09] | Well, we’re trying everything we can think of, but it’s not that simple. | 能想到的我们都试过了 事情没那么简单 |
[17:12] | What’s being done to find almeida? | 在找到阿尔梅达上 都做了些什么 |
[17:13] | The fbi believes they’re closing in on one of his associates. | 联调局认为他们跟以前的一个同事关系密切 |
[17:17] | What’s their time frame? | 他们的时间表是什么 |
[17:18] | That’s unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[17:20] | Let’s go ahead with grounding all nonessential air traffic, | 别管那些不重要的空中交通了 |
[17:23] | And set up a meeting with homeland, fbi, and dod. | 安排一个跟国安局 联调局 国防部的会议 |
[17:25] | Yes, madam president. | 好的 总统女士 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 说 |
[17:32] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[17:34] | Hold on. tanner. | 等下 是坦纳 |
[17:38] | Hey, tanner, what’s going on? | 喂 坦纳 发生什么了 |
[17:41] | I’m trapped in the columbia building. | 我被困在哥伦比亚大楼了 |
[17:45] | Fbi’s sweeping it right now, floor by floor. | 联调局的人正一层一层的搜查 |
[17:47] | I don’t know how the hell I’ll be able to get past them. | 我不知道怎么才能甩掉他们 |
[17:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:50] | Exactly where in the building are you? | 你具体在大厦的什么位置 |
[17:52] | The basement. | 地下室 |
[17:53] | Near the west stairwell. | 靠近西楼梯井 |
[17:58] | We’re on 12th. | 我们在12楼 |
[18:00] | Roger that, alpha. | 收到 第一小组 |
[18:02] | Sixth floor’s clear. we’re moving. | 第六层检查完毕 我们撤离 |
[18:04] | Copy that. charlie two, moving to the fifth floor. | 收到 第三小组 去搜查第五层 |
[18:06] | Proceed. | 前进 |
[18:10] | Mr. bauer? | 鲍尔先生 |
[18:13] | Yeah? | 是 |
[18:16] | I just wanted to tell you– what they’re making | 我只是想告诉你 在参议院听证会上 |
[18:18] | You go through at that senate hearing, it’s wrong. | 他们那样对待你是不对的 |
[18:23] | No, it’s not. | 没有啦 |
[18:27] | It’s better that everything comes out in the open. | 把所有的事情都公布出来更好一些 |
[18:30] | We’ve done so many secret things over the years in the name of | 这些年 我们以保护这个国家和人民的名义 |
[18:36] | Protecting this country ours and the people we promised to protect. | 做了许多秘密的事情 |
[18:43] | They deserve to know the truth. | 国家和人民有权利知道事实真相 |
[18:46] | Then they can decide how far they want to let us go. | 那样他们就可以决定 他们想让我们走多远 |
[18:48] | Still, you don’t deserve to be treated that way, | 尽管这样 那样对你也是不厚道的 |
[18:52] | Not after what you’ve done for our country. | 毕竟你为这个国家做了很多事情 |
[18:57] | And I’m not the only one who thinks so. | 而且不止我一个人这么想 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:17] | Entering the basement from the west stairwell. | 从西楼梯井进入地下室 |
[19:20] | Roger that, agent lennert. | 收到 兰纳德探员 |
[19:55] | I’m here to get you out. | 我是来救你出去的 |
[19:58] | Tony sent me. | 托尼派我来的 |
[20:00] | How? | 怎么出去 |
[20:04] | Put this on. | 把这个穿上 |
[20:07] | A swat unit just cleared the stairwell. | 一个特警组小组刚检查过楼梯井 |
[20:10] | Take it up to the lobby. | 沿着它上到大厅 |
[20:12] | There’s a gray ford parked next to | 有辆灰色福特 |
[20:14] | The kiosk in the lot behind the building. | 停在大厦后面空地上的电话亭边 |
[20:18] | Go. | 快走 |
[20:23] | This is lennert. | 这里是兰纳德 |
[20:25] | -Basement level is clear. -roger that. | -地下室检查完毕 -收到 |
[20:28] | Alpha team is clearing the first floor. you can hook up with them. | 第一小组在搜查一层 你可以跟他们对接 |
[20:31] | On my way. | 马上 |
[20:33] | Agent walker, she’s good, huh? | 沃克 探员 她很厉害是吧 |
[20:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[20:36] | She understands what it takes to get the job done. | 她明白怎样才能把工作做好 |
[20:42] | You mind if I step out and get some air? | 我可以去车外呼吸点新鲜空气么 |
[20:44] | It’s been a hell of a morning. | 这一大早上都很闷 |
[20:46] | Yeah, sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[20:48] | Just stay close, sir. | 别走远 先生 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[21:03] | Just got an update from headquarters. | 刚从总部得知 |
[21:05] | Your friend, tony almeida, | 你朋友 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[21:06] | Just used the device to orchestrate a near-miss between two planes. | 利用仪器精心策划了一起事件 至使两飞机差点相撞 |
[21:09] | He’s threatening to do it for real next time. | 他还威胁说下次会玩真的 |
[21:15] | Are all your men represented on the deployment grid? | 你手下都是统一服装的么 |
[21:18] | Yeah. why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[21:19] | I don’t want you to do anything now, but see that man walking away? | 不要轻举妄动 看见走开的那个人了吗 |
[21:23] | That’s your shooter. | 他就是狙击手 |
[21:24] | How can that be possible? | 怎么会这样 |
[21:26] | If one of your people helped him get through the perimeter. | 你的人帮他走出了警戒线 |
[21:28] | Check the grid. | 查一下 |
[21:32] | Look out. | 让开 |
[21:37] | You’re right. he’s not one of ours. | 没错 他不是我们的人 |
[21:38] | We’ll follow him, see if he leads us back to almeida– dornan. | 我们跟踪他 看看能不能带我们找到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[21:41] | No, that’s not the right move. | 不 这样做不对 |
[21:43] | You can’t bring anyone else into this, | 不知道局里做了多少让步之前 |
[21:45] | Not until you know how badly the bureau’s been compromised. | 不能让其他人牵扯进来 |
[21:48] | Okay, so what are you suggesting? | 好 那你说怎么做 |
[21:49] | We can do this on our own. | 我们自己来 |
[21:51] | Yes, agent walker? | 沃克探员 |
[21:54] | Ma’am? | 长官 |
[21:56] | Put more agents on the eastern edge of the building. | 在大楼东边安排更多警力 |
[21:58] | The perimeter looks light. | 看上去警力不足 |
[22:00] | On it. | 好的 |
[22:01] | You made the right call. we’ll see. | -做得对 -走着瞧 |
[22:03] | I need your vehicle. | 我要用你的车 |
[22:30] | We have some breaking news to tell you about right now. | 现在插播一条新闻 |
[22:33] | The faa confirms a near-miss between two planes | 经联邦航空局确认 不久前在肯尼迪机场 |
[22:37] | At jfk international airport just a short time ago. | 两架航班险些相撞 |
[22:40] | As a result, outgoing flights nationwide are now grounded. | 因此所有即将离港航班将停留待命 |
[22:44] | Planes already in the air will be grounded once they land. | 已经升空的飞机将在下个航点停靠 |
[22:47] | The faa… listen to me, latham. | 听着 拉森 |
[22:48] | Do as you’re told, you’ll stay alive. | 照之前说得做 才能保命 |
[22:50] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[22:53] | Put him in storage. watch him. | 把他关到储藏室去 看住了 |
[23:01] | an effective demonstration, wouldn’t you say, mr. dubaku? | 杜巴库先生 这个威胁很不错吧 |
[23:05] | Very effective. | 非常有效 |
[23:07] | General juma will be pleased. | 朱玛上校会对此很满意的 |
[23:10] | Is that the module? | 就是那个仪器吗 |
[23:12] | As promised. | 按要求设计的 |
[23:14] | And I’ve brought the man who constructed it | 为了以防万一 我把设计者也带来了 |
[23:16] | Here in case there are any modifications necessary. | 以便在有必要的情况下进行修正 |
[23:19] | Well, now that we’ve impressed upon the white house what we can do, mr.Dubaku | 如此一来 足以向白宫方面证实我们的实力了 杜巴库先生 |
[23:22] | Perhaps now would be a good time to | 或许该是时候让泰勒总统知道 |
[23:24] | Make your demands known to president taylor. | 你们需要的是什么东西了 |
[23:27] | Make the preparations. | 准备一下 |
[23:31] | Your government killed my brother and they tried to kill me. | 你们的政府不仅杀了我哥哥 还想来杀我 |
[23:34] | Now they are going to pay a very steep price for… | 现在他们将付出巨额的罚金 |
[23:38] | …interfering in our affairs. | 涉足我们的私事 |
[23:44] | Faa is landing flights, so far without incident, | 联邦航空局正在降落航班 目前为止平安无事 |
[23:46] | But these people have proven what they can do, and at any time, | 不过照之前他们的行事习惯 在任何时候都有可能 |
[23:49] | Can sabotage air traffic or any of the | 破坏空中交通或者 |
[23:51] | Infrastructure systems we have beyond the firewall. | 我们现有的基础设施 已经越过了防火墙 |
[23:53] | Does nsa have a timeframe on fixing it | 在修复工作上 国家安全局有时间计划吗 |
[23:56] | So we can keep these people out permanently? | 这样才是长久之计 |
[23:58] | Madame president, the cip firewall was the result of a multi-year project. | 总统夫人 CIP是多年积累的工程项目 |
[24:01] | Reengineering the code could take weeks or months. | 重新设计代码需要几周甚至几月的时间 |
[24:03] | At this point, nsa just doesn’t know. | 也就是说 国家安全局也不清楚 |
[24:06] | Exactly what systems are vulnerable, dr. cornell? | 确切点说哪类体系易受攻击 科尔内先生 |
[24:09] | At the top of the list would be the national power grid. | 首当其冲的应是国家电网 |
[24:12] | If disabled, | 一旦瘫痪 |
[24:13] | We could end up being unable to deliver power to many millions of people. | 将不可能为数百万人的供应电力 |
[24:16] | A blackout of that scale would almost | 大规模的灯火管制将 |
[24:18] | Certainly result in rioting in the major cities. | 导致大城市的骚乱 |
[24:20] | Even more critical are the water treatment and distribution systems. | 比之更为严重的是水处理和传输系统 |
[24:25] | By sabotaging key dams and sewage processing plants, | 通过破坏关键的大坝和污水处理厂 |
[24:27] | They could contaminate drinking water on a massive scale. | 甚至大规模的污染饮用水 |
[24:30] | Deaths from poisoning would be substantial up front and massive | 由此而导致的中毒致死将是空前绝后的 |
[24:33] | Casualties would follow soon thereafter | 随之而来的 |
[24:36] | As people began to die from dehydration. | 将是更多的人由于脱水而致死 |
[24:39] | Is there any way to protect these systems? | 有办法保护这些系统吗 |
[24:40] | The only way would be shutting them down, and then, within a short time, | 唯一的办法就是在短时间内将其关闭 |
[24:43] | It would be impossible to supply the | 如此一来 不能给人们提供 |
[24:45] | Population with sufficient food and clean water. | 充足的事物和干净的水 |
[24:47] | The resulting civil unrest would undoubtedly aggravate the situation. | 这样做的结果就是加剧了社会的动荡局面 |
[24:51] | Here are the latest projections. | 这是最新的预测报告 |
[24:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Ethan kanin. | 伊桑·卡宁 |
[25:10] | Mr. kanin | 卡宁先生 |
[25:12] | I’m with the first gentleman. | 我跟第一先生在一起 |
[25:13] | With him where? | 你和他在哪里 |
[25:15] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[25:16] | Mr. taylor is on his way to confront roger’s former girlfriend. | 泰勒先生正在去见他前任女友罗杰的路上 |
[25:19] | I thought he gave up on all of this. | 我还以为他放弃了 |
[25:21] | Sir, he’s consumed by the idea that his son was murdered, | 长官 儿子被谋杀这事儿已经把他消耗殆尽了 |
[25:23] | And for the past two months, | 在过去的两个月里 |
[25:24] | He’s been pursuing that belief through a private | 他一直在以私人名义雇用侦探 |
[25:26] | Detective he hired without the president’s knowledge. | 调查这件事 |
[25:28] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[25:30] | Why is this the first time I’m hearing anything about this? | 为什么我刚刚才知道这件事 |
[25:35] | I take full responsibility for that, sir. | 我为此负责 长官 |
[25:37] | Mr. Taylor enlisted me in keeping his activities off the official manifest, | 泰勒先生用我来保证他的活动远离官方途径 |
[25:41] | But, uh, it’s gotten out of hand. | 不过 情况有点失控 |
[25:43] | And at this point, I’m worried about mr. taylor’s… | 就这点来说 我很担心泰勒先生的 |
[25:45] | State of mind. | 心态 |
[25:47] | I think the president needs to know what’s going on. | 我认为总统有必要知道这边发生了什么 |
[25:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:51] | Thank you, agent gedge. | 谢谢你 盖齐探员 |
[25:57] | Agent gedge? | 盖齐探员 |
[25:59] | Sir? | 在 先生 |
[26:00] | Everything all right? | 没什么问题吧 |
[26:01] | Yes, sir. just checking in. | 是的先生 办个手续而已 |
[26:03] | Building disaster preparedness scenarios is not enough. | 灾难前的准备工作还不够妥当 |
[26:08] | I want the governors to put the | 我希望负责人能把 |
[26:10] | National guard on a pre-deployment footing. | 国民警卫队安排在预先部署的地方 |
[26:12] | And until we find and stop the people behind this, | 直到我们找出幕后黑手 |
[26:15] | I think we should talk about raising the alert level. | 我觉得有必要提升警报等级 |
[26:18] | Yes, sir, we have the building locked down, | 是的 长官 我们已经把那栋建筑戒严了 |
[26:20] | And we’re searching for the suspect as we speak. | 同时我们正在搜捕之前提到的嫌犯 |
[26:22] | It’s our highest priority, sir. | 这已经是最高优先级了 长官 |
[26:23] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[26:26] | The white house is all over this. | 白宫上下都在关注这个 |
[26:28] | Homeland’s leaning on us. | 国土安全局更依赖我们 |
[26:29] | We have got to find this guy now. | 我们现在去找那家伙 |
[26:30] | Dornan’s team is almost done with their first sweep through the building, | 多曼的小队已经完成了对大楼的第一轮搜捕 |
[26:33] | But he said it’s his gut feeling that the sniper is not in there. | 但他说凭直觉那狙击手根本不在那里 |
[26:36] | I don’t care about his gut feeling. | 我可不管他什么直觉 |
[26:37] | Renee said they had that building | 蕾妮说他们在 |
[26:39] | Locked down right after the shots were fired. | 枪响之后就立刻对大楼进行了戒严 |
[26:40] | He’s got to be in there. | 他肯定在那里 |
[26:42] | Yes, sir. tell them to search every square inch. | -遵命 长官 -让他们不要放过任何角落 |
[26:44] | Uh, uh, uh… what? | -呃… -还有什么事 |
[26:45] | Dornan also wants to know if we know where agent walker is. | 多曼也想知道我们有没有沃克探员的下落 |
[26:50] | She’s not at the scene? | 她不在那里吗 |
[26:51] | She left ten minutes ago without logging her destination. | 十分钟前她没登记就走了 |
[26:56] | What about bauer? | 鲍尔呢 |
[26:58] | He left the scene with her. | 他也一起走了 |
[27:20] | He’s coming up on heavy traffic. | 前面堵车了 |
[27:21] | You can drop back a little more. | 你可以开慢点 |
[27:23] | It’s all right. I’ve got him. | 没关系 我看着他呢 |
[27:26] | It’s larry. | 是拉里 |
[27:29] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[27:30] | Then he’ll get worried or suspicious. | 那他就会起疑心的 |
[27:34] | Hey. | 喂 |
[27:36] | Dornan said you left the scene. | 多曼说你离开现场了 |
[27:38] | Why? what’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[27:41] | Swat has the operation well in hand. | 反恐特警组将一切控制得很好 |
[27:43] | I’m following up on a lead. | 我在查别的线索 |
[27:44] | What lead? a weapon we found at schector’s. | -什么线索 -在谢克特住处找到的武器 |
[27:46] | There’s a partial serial number. | 有一部分枪支编号 |
[27:47] | I want to run it past a source. | 我想通过它查到卖家 |
[27:49] | With bauer? | 你和鲍尔在一起吗 |
[27:51] | Uh, yes, he’s accompanying me. | 是的 他和我在一起 |
[27:56] | Renee… | 蕾妮 |
[27:58] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事儿 |
[28:00] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[28:02] | Getting our hands on that shooter is our best | 眼下只有通过查清那个枪手的情况 |
[28:04] | Chance of finding Almeida and finding that device. | 才能找到阿尔梅达和那个装置 |
[28:07] | And I don’t think you’d turn your back on that operation | 你不能轻易因为其他探员提供的线索 |
[28:09] | For a lead you could easily have passed off to another agent. | 而背离整个既定行动 |
[28:12] | I’m not sure what you’re getting at. | 我不确定你是什么意思 |
[28:13] | Neither am i. | 我也是 |
[28:15] | Has bauer gotten you involved with something? | 鲍尔让你参与到什么行动里了吗 |
[28:20] | Larry, do you trust me? | 拉里 你相信我吗 |
[28:23] | You know the answer to that. | 你我心照不宣 |
[28:26] | Then please just accept what I’m telling you. | 那请相信我 |
[28:28] | We’re following up on a lead, | 我们正在追查一条线索 |
[28:29] | And I will fill you in if and when we find something. | 一有发现 我第一时间向你汇报 |
[28:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:42] | I do not like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[28:43] | I just flat out lied to my boss. | 我厌倦了欺骗我的上司 |
[28:46] | Did he buy it? | 他信了吗 |
[28:48] | Are we in the clear? | 我们没事儿了吧 |
[28:51] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:53] | Good. thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[29:07] | Is Renee’s comm unit active? | 蕾妮的通信器联线了吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah. her walkie’s on. | 是的 她开着对讲机 |
[29:11] | Can you do a triangulation on it? | 能定位吗 |
[29:12] | Well, that’s not really what the system is set up for. | 系统可不允许这么做 |
[29:16] | But I can try. do more than try. | -但 我试试看 -认真点 |
[29:18] | I want to know where she is. | 我要知道她的位置 |
[29:20] | Can you not just call her? Janis… | -你打电话不就行了 -珍妮丝… |
[29:22] | Just do it. | 做就是了 |
[29:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:41] | Back at schector’s office, | 在谢克特办公室时 |
[29:42] | When I told you to get Almeida’s location out of him, | 我要你让他说出阿尔梅达的位置 |
[29:45] | How far were you planning to go with that? | 你准备下多重的手 |
[29:47] | You told me to do whatever it takes. | 是你要我不惜一切代价的 |
[29:50] | Yeah, I said that for schector’s benefit, to scare him, | 对 我是说让你吓一下他 |
[29:52] | But you were actually planning to do it. | 但你当时真准备下狠手 |
[29:56] | How far would you have gone? | 你会怎么对他 |
[29:58] | It doesn’t matter now. | 这已不重要了 |
[29:59] | It does to me. | 在我看很重要 |
[30:00] | I just put my career on the line because of you, | 因为你我押上了我的前程 |
[30:03] | And I’d like to know who I’m dealing with. | 我只想知道我在和谁打交道 |
[30:05] | Yeah, well, you read my file. | 你看过我的资料了 |
[30:07] | Your file doesn’t tell me how you justify the things that you’ve done. | 资料上看不出你刚才的行事准则 |
[30:11] | You know, I’ve been answering a lot of questions lately about my past and, | 最近我不断在为我的所作所为做回答 |
[30:14] | Frankly, I’m done. | 老实说 我烦透了 |
[30:16] | I told you I’d help you find Tony Almeida. | 我告诉你帮你找到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[30:18] | I even agreed to do it your way. | 我甚至答应照你的做 |
[30:20] | Since the fbi’s been compromised, that’s no longer an option. | 既然FBI已不可靠 我们别无选择 |
[30:23] | Now, I can still help you find him, | 我现在还能帮你找到他 |
[30:25] | But you’re going to have to let me do it my way. | 但你要让我按我的方法来做 |
[30:28] | Is that going to be a problem? | 没问题吧 |
[30:30] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[31:00] | I know you think this is a mistake. | 我知道你认为这么做不对 |
[31:01] | It’s not my place to say that, sir. | 先生 我无权评论 |
[31:02] | And if it was? | 就算是又怎样 |
[31:03] | The authorities have already questioned your son’s girlfriend, sir. | 先生 当局已经对你儿子女友进行询问了 |
[31:06] | Not about this. | 我不是说这个 |
[31:08] | They assumed my son killed himself and | 他们认为我儿子是自杀 |
[31:09] | Didn’t look deeply enough into anything. | 因此对他的案子草草了之 |
[31:11] | This way, sir. | 这边走 先生 |
[31:14] | Well, even though the market’s been soft, | 尽管市场目前疲软 |
[31:16] | You don’t want to hedge your buy on this. | 但您一定不愿错过这项投资 |
[31:18] | It’s really all I can do today. | 我今天只能买那么多了 |
[31:20] | You know 10,000 shares isn’t going to cut it. | 要知道一万股可太少了 |
[31:23] | Excuse me a moment. | 稍等一下 |
[31:24] | Samantha roth. | 萨曼莎·罗斯 |
[31:26] | Miss roth, there is a secret service agent here to see you. | 罗斯小姐 有特工要见您 |
[31:28] | What? | 什么 |
[31:29] | He’s at reception. | 他在前台 |
[31:31] | Would you like me to have someone show him to your desk? | 要找人把他带去你哪里吗 |
[31:37] | No. um, I’ll be right there. | 不用了 我过来 |
[31:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[31:40] | Let me call you back. | 我回头给您电话 |
[31:41] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:59] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[32:06] | Mr. taylor? | 泰勒先生 |
[32:08] | This is quite a surprise. | 真意外啊 |
[32:10] | How are you? | 您好吗 |
[32:11] | I wanted to have a word with you, sam, in private. | 萨曼莎 我想私下和你聊聊 |
[32:14] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:16] | I’m-i’m really sorry we haven’t spoken since roger’s funeral. | 很抱歉 罗杰葬礼后咱俩都没联系过 |
[32:20] | It’s just… it’s been so difficult for me. | 我 我一直很难过 |
[32:25] | I know about the money, sam. | 萨曼 钱的事儿我知道了 |
[32:27] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[32:28] | $400,000 wired to an offshore account in the cayman Islands | 40万美元被转账到开曼群岛的海外帐户上 |
[32:31] | three days after you found my son’s body. | 恰巧就在你发现我儿子尸体的三天后 |
[32:34] | There’s no point in denying it. | 别狡辩了 |
[32:36] | I just want to know who paid you and why. paid me? | -我只想知道是谁 为什么给你钱 -给我钱? |
[32:39] | You know something about my son’s death, | 你知道我儿子真正的死因 |
[32:40] | And somebody’s paid you to keep quiet about it. | 有人花钱让你闭嘴 |
[32:43] | Mr. taylor, that is just not true. | 泰勒先生 事情不是这样的 |
[32:45] | Please, just answer the question! | 请你回答我的问题 |
[32:55] | The money… | 钱 |
[32:57] | It… it isn’t mine. | 钱 不是我的 |
[33:00] | What do you mean, it’s not yours? | 什么意思 |
[33:02] | It belongs to my aunt. | 那是我伯母的钱 |
[33:04] | She’s had financial difficulties since my uncle passed away last year. | 去年我伯父过世后 她生活很拮据 |
[33:07] | It’s from his divested real estate holdings. | 那是伯父留下的房产 |
[33:11] | I suggested she move it to an offshore account to hide it from the irs. | 我让她把钱转到海外帐户 逃避国税局查账 |
[33:15] | You want me to believe you had the presence of mind to commit | 你要我相信 我儿子死后三天 你却能镇定地 |
[33:19] | Tax fraud three days after my son died, the man you supposedly loved? | 操作一起税务欺诈 他可是你的爱人 |
[33:23] | I did love him. | 我爱过他 |
[33:27] | And I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的也是实话 |
[33:29] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[33:30] | I don’t. | 我不信 |
[33:33] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[33:34] | Well, if that’s what you think then we have nothing left to talk about… | 要是你固执己见 我俩也无话可说 |
[33:37] | You’re not going anywhere till I get the truth. | 告诉我事实 否则你别想走 |
[33:39] | Let go of me. | 放手 |
[33:40] | Sir! | 先生 |
[33:41] | You know who murdered my son. | 你知道凶手 |
[33:44] | No one murdered him. | 没人杀了他 |
[33:46] | He killed himself. | 他是自杀的 |
[33:48] | Mr. taylor, we need to go. right now. | 泰勒先生 我们该走了 现在 |
[33:51] | I’m going to find out what you’re hiding, and when I do, god help you. | 我会找出事实真相的 到时候你就祈祷上帝吧 |
[34:06] | Tanner. | 坦纳 |
[34:08] | I’m out. | 我出来了 |
[34:09] | Copy that. emerson spoke to his man inside the bureau. | 收到 Emerson和局里的内线联系上了 |
[34:11] | He says you’re clear. good. | -他说你没事了 -好的 |
[34:12] | Look, | 挺好 |
[34:12] | I need to prep my men on the next job | 我要为下一步行动安排人手 |
[34:14] | So why don’t you tell me what we need. | 你告诉我们该做什么 |
[34:16] | I’ll give you the specs when I get there. | 规格等我到了再告诉你 |
[34:18] | Where are you? | 你到哪了 |
[34:19] | I’m just pulling in right now. | 我正要开进来了 |
[34:21] | We’ll be standing by. | 我们做好准备 |
[34:29] | When tanner gets here, we’ll take off. | 坦纳一到我们就离开 |
[34:30] | Why don’t you start the deletion program while we pack up? | 大家收拾一下 你执行删除程序 |
[34:49] | Damn it. we can’t go any farther. | 该死 不能再走了 |
[34:51] | He’ll make us. hold on. | 他会发现我们的 抓稳了 |
[35:14] | Agent walker, we need to go! | 沃克探员 我们得走了 |
[35:17] | Here. you’re going to need this. | 给 你会用得上 |
[35:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:26] | I’ll engage him. cover my flank. | 我和他交火 掩护我侧翼 |
[35:27] | I can handle it. | 我能行 |
[35:35] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[35:36] | Now. | 快 |
[36:09] | Put the weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[36:10] | Now! | 快 |
[36:17] | Is tony almeida on the boat? | 托尼·阿尔梅达在船上吗 |
[36:18] | Is tony almeida on the boat? | 托尼·阿尔梅达在船上吗 |
[36:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:22] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[36:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[36:25] | Almeida’s not the priority. the device is. | 阿尔梅达不是首要目标 那仪器才是 |
[36:27] | We have to go in now. | 我们得马上进去 |
[37:07] | Surveillance camera went out. | 监视录像失灵 |
[37:09] | Go check it out. | 去看一下 |
[37:35] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[38:37] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[39:32] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[39:34] | Stop! | 别动 |
[39:45] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[40:11] | The device is gone. | 仪器不见了 |
[40:12] | The locator files have been deleted. | 定位器记录已经被删除了 |
[40:14] | Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[40:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:43] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[40:48] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底是怎么了 |