时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What the hell is this?! | 这究竟是怎么一回事 |
[00:15] | All our screens for the eastern quadrant are locked. | 所有监视东部区域的屏幕都被锁定了 |
[00:17] | I took out your control units. | 我已经把你的空管权弄到手了 |
[00:20] | I want you to see what we can do. | 我想让你看看我们的能力 |
[00:22] | Get ready to make the course change | 让他们准备改变航线 |
[00:24] | Gsa 117, this is northeast three control. | GSA117 这里是东北三号 |
[00:26] | Go ahead, air traffic control. | 请讲 航管局 |
[00:28] | We have a new runway assignment for you. | 我们给你分配了一条新的降落跑道 |
[00:30] | Sid, there’s another plane landing on four-right. | 该死 这架飞机从右四跑道降落 |
[00:32] | It crosses three-one-left. | 它正好穿过左31跑道 |
[00:34] | Gsa 117, pull up. | GSA 117 请拉升 |
[00:35] | Four-right, pull up. | 又四跑道 马上拉升 |
[00:40] | That was just a warning shot. | 刚才不过是一个警告 |
[00:41] | Whatever we do next | 下一次 |
[00:43] | It’ll be the real thing. | 我们会来真格的 |
[00:44] | Get the module ready. | 把仪器准备好 |
[00:46] | As promised. | 按要求设计的 |
[00:48] | General juma will be pleased. | 朱玛上校会对此很满意的 |
[00:51] | Perhaps now would be a good time | 现在是时候了 |
[00:53] | to make your demands known to president taylor. | 和泰勒总统交涉 |
[00:55] | Make the preparations. | 准备一下 |
[00:56] | Your government is about to pay a very steep price for… | 现在他们将付出巨大的代价 |
[00:59] | …interfering in our affairs. | 涉足我们的私事 |
[01:02] | They assumed my son killed himself | 他们认为我儿子是自杀 |
[01:05] | They didn’t look deeply enough into anything. | 因此对他的案子草草了之 |
[01:06] | The authorities have already questioned your son’s girlfriend, sir. | 先生 当局已经对你儿子女友进行询问了 |
[01:09] | You’re not going anywhere till I get the truth. | 告诉我事实 否则你别想走 |
[01:11] | You know who murdered my son. | 你知道杀害我儿子的凶手 |
[01:14] | He killed himself | 他是自杀的 |
[01:15] | I’m gonna find what you are hiding. | 我会找出事情真相的 |
[01:17] | When I do, God helf you. | 到那时谁也救不了你 |
[01:21] | You’re right. he’s not one of ours. | 没错 他不是我们的人 |
[01:22] | We’ll follow him, see if he leads us back to almeida– dornan. | 跟踪他 看看能否带我们找到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[01:24] | No, that’s not the right move. | 不 这样做不对 |
[01:27] | You can’t bring anyone else into this, | 这事不能让其它人知道 |
[01:29] | What the hell’s going on? | 你究竟在干什么 |
[01:30] | We’re following up on a lead. | 我们在查别的线索 |
[01:31] | And I will fill you in if and when we find something. | 一有发现 我第一时间向你汇报 |
[01:34] | I do not like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[01:36] | I just flat out lied to my boss. | 我厌倦了欺骗我的上司 |
[01:37] | I told you I’d help you find Tony Almeida. | 我告诉你帮你找到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[01:39] | But you’re going to have to let me do it my way. | 但你要让我按我的方法来做 |
[01:42] | Tony, stop. | 托尼 不许动 |
[01:51] | Device is gone. | 仪器不见了 |
[01:53] | The locator files have been deleted. | 定位器记录已经被删除了 |
[01:54] | Where is it?! | 在哪里 |
[02:01] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[02:11] | Where is almeida now? | 阿尔梅达现在在哪里 |
[02:13] | He is in transit to FBI headquarters | 他正在押送往FBI总部的途中 |
[02:14] | He’ll be formally interrogated there. | 他会在那里接受审讯 |
[02:16] | I don’t understand. Almeida was orchestrating this attack. | 我搞不懂 阿尔梅达主导了这次事件 |
[02:19] | If he doesn’t have the CIP device, who does? | 如果他没有CIP装置 那它在谁的手里 |
[02:22] | The FBI has learned that Almeida haned off the device | FBI得知阿尔梅达把芯片交给了别人 |
[02:24] | to someone else,we don’t know who. | 我们目前还不知道他是谁 |
[02:27] | I may have answer to that question, madam president. | 我可以回答这个问题 总统阁下 |
[02:30] | I’m listening. | 请说 |
[02:31] | He’s working with the Juma regime. | 阿尔梅达在替朱玛政府干活 |
[02:33] | Approximately 5 minutes ago, | 大约5分钟之前 |
[02:35] | an audio message was routed to the State Department’s subnet. | 我们在内部网络上收到了这份声讯 |
[02:37] | It’s from Colonel Dubaku | 杜巴库上校搞的鬼 |
[02:39] | He’s Juma’s right-hand man. | 他是朱玛的忠实部下 |
[02:41] | He’s known as the butcher in Sangala. | 桑加拉出名的屠夫 |
[02:42] | Over three hundred thousand people were murdered. | 死在他手下了有30万人 |
[02:44] | I know who he is. | 我知道这个家伙 |
[02:47] | What did the message say? | 这条声讯的内容是什么 |
[02:49] | You should hear it yourself. | 你自己听吧 |
[02:52] | President Taylor | 泰勒总统 |
[02:54] | This is Colonel Ike Dubaku. | 我是杜巴库 |
[02:57] | As you have no doubt confirmed, | 我想你们一定明白 |
[03:00] | the near-collison at JFK international was no accident | 肯尼迪机场发生的不是意外事件 |
[03:04] | We have the CIP device. | 芯片在我们的手中 |
[03:07] | We have the capability to kill tens of thousansds of Americans. | 我们随时可以杀死成千上万美国人 |
[03:13] | And we are prepared to do so. | 我们也正准备这么做 |
[03:16] | We demand the complete and immediate withdrawal | 我要求你方立刻并彻底得 |
[03:19] | of the US naval strike force | 撤走海军打击力量 |
[03:21] | to a position west of 23rd meridian by this time tommorrow. | 在明早此时之前撤出23子午线 |
[03:28] | In order to meet this timeline | 为了保证撤离行动按时进行 |
[03:30] | We require a satellite confirmation within three hours. | 我们要求使用你们的卫星 |
[03:34] | that the Carrier Air Wing is in full retreat. | 来证明航母的完全撤离 |
[03:39] | Don’t sacrifice your fellow countryman. | 不要让你士兵做无谓的牺牲了 |
[03:44] | Madam president | 总统阁下 |
[03:46] | Allow the people of Sangala to determine their own destiny. | 请允许桑加拉人民决定自己的命运吧 |
[03:51] | Stand your forces down. | 撤离你的军队 |
[03:55] | Voice prints an 89% match. | 声音89%吻合 |
[03:57] | It’s Dubaku. There’s little doubt. | 是杜巴库 毫无疑问 |
[03:59] | Looks like your suspicion were correct, madam president. | 您先前的猜测是正确的 总统阁下 |
[04:02] | This is about Africa. | 这两件事情确实有关联 |
[04:03] | My god. Dubaku should have been tried for war crimes years ago. | 我的天 杜巴库早就为这场战争在做准备了 |
[04:08] | Now he’s giving us ultimatums. | 现在他给我们最后通牒 |
[04:11] | We can not let this monster hold our country hostage. | 我们绝不能让他以美国为要挟 |
[04:14] | Where do we stand on the planes? | 我们的飞机情况如何 |
[04:15] | They’re still 2500 planes in the air | 还有2500多架飞机未降落 |
[04:17] | We have got to shore up the firewall | 我们必须尽快改进我们的系统 |
[04:19] | so that the CIP device will be rendered useless. | 这样CIP芯片就没有威胁了 |
[04:21] | We now think we can re-engineer the code in six days. | 我认为我们可以在6天内重设系统 |
[04:24] | Six days? We don’t have the luxury of six hours! | 6天 我们连6小时都没有 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry, madam president. But their is no way | 对不起 总统阁下 这么短的时间 |
[04:28] | we can rebuild the firewall in that timeframe. | 我们无法重设系统 |
[04:36] | I want you to instigate a series of restricted allerts. | 你去制定一个应对攻击的保密计划 |
[04:39] | Keep it to the first responders only. | 通话仅限于机长 |
[04:41] | I want people to be ready in case we are attacked again | 我希望我们能够准备好对付可能的攻击 |
[04:43] | but we don’t wanna start panic | 但我不想造成恐慌 |
[04:45] | Yes, madam president | 好的 总统阁下 |
[04:48] | And gentlemen, Almeida is our only lead. | 先生们 阿尔梅达现在是我们唯一的线索 |
[04:52] | Make sure the FBI is aware of the demands | 告知FBI非洲的要求 |
[04:54] | and they need to work Almeida from the Africa side | 让他们从非洲方面对阿尔梅达下手 |
[04:56] | And they need to know we don’t have a lot of time. | 告诉他们 我们的时间不多了 |
[04:58] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 总统阁下 |
[05:25] | Come on | 快点 |
[05:30] | Put your head down | 小心头 |
[05:46] | Get him ready for questioning. | 带他去审讯 |
[05:53] | I want an explanation. | 我需要你的解释 |
[05:55] | You went after that shooter without backup or authorization, | 你们在没有后援和上级同意的情况下去了那艘船上 |
[05:57] | And then refused to tell me why. | 甚至拒绝告诉我这么做的原因 |
[05:59] | Now i want to know | 我现在想知道这是为什么 |
[06:00] | We didn’t know who might be listening | 我们不知道谁会听得到我们的通话 |
[06:02] | Someone in this office is helping Almeida | 我们中间有内鬼 |
[06:05] | What? | 什么 |
[06:05] | The FBI has been compromised, larry. there’s a leak | FBI被渗透了 有内奸 |
[06:09] | Based on what? Excuse me! | 你有什么根据 你干嘛 |
[06:11] | This is private | 这是私人谈话 |
[06:12] | Tony knew that we were going to Schector’s office before we even got there | 托尼在我们到达之前就得到了这个情报 |
[06:15] | That’s how he managed a sniper in position | 所以他才有时间布置狙击手 |
[06:17] | The tip had to come from your office, | 内鬼一定是你的人 |
[06:19] | whoever it was helped sheclter’s assassinator got out of the building | 不管他是谁 把他给找出来 让他滚蛋 |
[06:22] | He is right lerry, that’s why we couldn’t tell you | 他说得对 这就是为什么我们先前不能告诉你 |
[06:24] | You’ve got a full perimeter, right?Covered every exit? | 我们已经把狙击手包围了 每个出口都有我们的人 |
[06:27] | How else do you think he got out of there? | 但他还是跑掉了 |
[06:33] | All right, assuming this is true, you got any idea who it could be? | 这事看起来很棘手 你知道内鬼是谁吗 |
[06:35] | No, we didn’t see him, but we knew that it went down | 我们还不清楚 但他知道我们的行动 |
[06:37] | Could be anyone in the bureau | 一定是局里的人 |
[06:39] | You need tighten your circle around tony | 托尼 你必须管好你的人 |
[06:41] | You can’t get any information that he gives you get back to the people | 你不能让他再把情报泄露出去了 |
[06:45] | Other wise you will never get the CIP device | 否则的话你永远找不到那块芯片 |
[06:52] | All right, I’ll limit access the level 4 clearance above | 好吧 我会把安全等级调升到四 |
[06:57] | Have Janis run the security protocols see if she can track down the leak | 查一下纪录 看看有没有可能找出内鬼 |
[07:02] | This’s moss | 我是moss |
[07:03] | Sir I have a white house call for you | 白宫找你 |
[07:05] | -Yeah, I’ll take it in my office -Yes | -我去办公室接 -好的 |
[07:07] | -Yea | -再见 |
[07:10] | It’s the white house | 是白宫 |
[07:14] | From now on, keep me in the loop | 从现在开始 你不得再私自行动 |
[07:19] | And he doesn’t do a damn thing without telling me | 特别是你要向我通报他的一切行动 |
[07:27] | We had to tell him, We had no choice | 除了告诉他 我们别无选择 |
[07:30] | You trust him? | 他值得信任吗 |
[07:32] | No question, there is no one I trust more | 当然 我最相信他了 |
[07:37] | Where they gonna hold tony? | 他们会把托尼关在哪 |
[07:42] | Well, I’m gonna have to lift up your shirt | 我等下要把你的衣服提上去 |
[07:58] | Is that comfortable for you? | 有什么不舒服的地方吗 |
[08:03] | I’ll take that as a Yes | 看起来你没事 |
[08:13] | -Is he hooked up?-Yeah, we are ready to go | -怎么样了 -一切都准备好了 |
[08:17] | Janis, I’ll run this session, I want you to handle something else | 我来主持审讯 你有别的任务 |
[08:21] | What else? | 什么任务 |
[08:23] | Plugging a security leak | 把泄密的人给找出来 |
[08:26] | What? | 什么 |
[08:27] | We think someone in this office has been helping Almeida | 我们认为这里有人在帮助阿尔梅达 |
[08:30] | We’ve kicked this up to level four clearance.I want | 为此安全等级升到了四级 |
[08:32] | you to vet all communication and information flow. | 你去看一下所有的通讯和情报纪录 |
[08:35] | Red-tag every data point that has to do with almeida. | 特别是和阿尔梅达有关的数据 |
[08:38] | Okay, do we have any idea who it is? | 好的 你知道那个人可能是谁吗 |
[08:40] | No, we don’t. I’m hoping that you can help us find out | 不知道 我们希望你能够找出那个家伙来 |
[08:43] | Okay | 好的 |
[08:46] | There’s a point-two deviation on the blood pressure monitor, | 血压计有0.2的测量误差 |
[08:49] | you are gonna have to compensate for that | 你得注意调整一下 |
[08:51] | Thanks,Janis | 谢谢你 |
[09:08] | Sorry about your friend Jack. | 杰克 我很遗憾他是你的朋友 |
[09:11] | I know you were hoping he wasn’t capable of doing something like this. | 我知道你希望他从未做过此事 |
[09:16] | Yea | 是的 |
[09:35] | Hey, what’s going on, why are we in the level 4 lockdown? | 这究竟是怎么一回事 为什么启用四级安全防范 |
[09:37] | Don’t worry about that, just do your job | 别管它 做好你的工作就行 |
[09:39] | How am I supposed to do my job when | 我的安全权限无法获得资料 |
[09:41] | i can’t get through half the server nodes in the building | 怎么进行工作 |
[09:42] | You’re sifting through the evidence gathered at almeida’s arrest site | 你的任务是收集整理阿尔梅达留下的资料 |
[09:45] | That doesn’t not require level 4 clearings | 这不需要安全等级四的权限 |
[09:47] | Get everything you need to do your work, PLEASE | 把你需要的东西准备好 继续工作吧 |
[09:59] | Oui, je comprends | 好 我明白 |
[10:10] | It’s confirmed, the FBI has Almeida. | 确定阿尔梅达在联调局那里 |
[10:14] | We should move on, there’s nothing we can do. | 继续行动 这件事我们无能为力 |
[10:17] | We have assets inside the bureau, we use them, perhaps will get him out. | 局内有我们的人 也许能把他救出来 |
[10:20] | No, it’s too risky. | 不行 太冒险 |
[10:21] | We’d be jeopardizing the entire mission. | 那样做会破坏整个计划 |
[10:22] | Almeida is just not that important. | 阿尔梅达没那么重要 |
[10:24] | What about the next operation? | 那下一项行动怎么办 |
[10:25] | Tony is prepped, he’s ready to go. | 托尼已经准备妥当 可以开始了 |
[10:26] | We’ll just gonna have to find someone else. | 只能找别人了 |
[10:29] | I realized you and Tony are friends. | 我知道你和托尼是朋友 |
[10:30] | I don’t like throwing him to the wolves anymore than you do. | 我也不想让他羊入虎口 |
[10:33] | But he knew what he was getting into. | 他也知道可能会有这个结果 |
[10:37] | I just spoke with Juma | 我刚和朱玛通过电话 |
[10:39] | The American troops are still in position near our country. | 美军仍在我国附近驻扎 |
[10:41] | Tell Juma to be patient, | 请转告朱玛耐心些 |
[10:43] | President Taylor just received your demands. | 泰勒总统刚收到你的要求 |
[10:46] | Then perhaps this time for a more forceful demonstration. | 那或许我们该给他们更有力的回应 |
[10:49] | If it comes to that, we will be ready. | 如果有那个必要 我们会做好准备 |
[10:51] | For now, let’s give the white house a little more time to respond. | 我们暂时要给白宫一些考虑的时间 |
[10:59] | For now. | 暂时 |
[11:11] | Agent Walker. | 沃克探员 |
[11:17] | Almeida is working for the Juma reign. | 阿尔梅达在为朱玛卖命 |
[11:20] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[11:21] | The president just received a set of demands. | 总统刚从埃克·杜巴库上校那里 |
[11:23] | They’re from Colonel Ike Dubaku. | 那里收到了一系列要求 |
[11:25] | Dubaku? | 杜巴库 |
[11:26] | Looks like he contracted Almeida to build the CIP module. | 看来他和阿尔梅达做了交易来制作CIP模块 |
[11:29] | No, he’s gonna blackmail the white house. | 不 他会以此来要挟白宫 |
[11:32] | How? | 怎么要挟 |
[11:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:35] | How is he gonna blackmail the white house? | 他要怎样要挟白宫 |
[11:38] | By insisting we stand down the invasion force of the coast Sangala. | 坚持让我们从桑甘拉沿岸撤军 |
[11:43] | If the president doesn’t comply with his demands, | 假使总统不满足他的要求 |
[11:45] | Dubaku is gonna start killing americans. | 杜巴库就会开始杀害美国人 |
[11:49] | I can get you the CIP device. | 我可以给你拿到CIP装置 |
[11:52] | Just let me talk to him. | 让我和他谈谈 |
[11:55] | I know him, I might know how he thinks. | 我认识他 知道他的想法 |
[11:58] | We have a history, I can use it to agaist him. | 我们是旧相识 我会利用这点来对付他 |
[12:01] | He’s got us this far, Larry. | 他已经让我们走到这步 拉里 |
[12:03] | It makes sense. | 他说的有道理 |
[12:07] | You’re running out of time. | 你们的时间所剩无几 |
[12:09] | You don’t have a better option. | 你们没有更好的选择 |
[12:38] | Give us the room. | 让我们单独在一起 |
[12:49] | I watched you die in my arms. | 我看你死在我的怀里 |
[12:53] | You wanna explain to me why you’re still alive? | 能告诉我你为何还活着吗 |
[13:01] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[13:03] | Why don’t I tell you what I know. | 不如让我告诉你我知道些什么 |
[13:06] | I know that you’re working for Juma regime. | 我知道你在为朱玛政权卖命 |
[13:09] | The white house just got their demands. | 白宫刚收到他们的要求 |
[13:11] | And you have to know that I will never let that happen. | 你也一定知道我绝不会让他得逞 |
[13:17] | Why don’t you save yourself some time. | 你省省吧 |
[13:23] | and some pain and tell me what CIP device is. | 和皮肉之苦 告诉我CIP装置是什么 |
[13:30] | I can’t tell you that, Jack. | 这我不能说 杰克 |
[13:31] | Tony, you’re not just facing charges of domestic terrorism, | 托尼 你不仅将被控国内恐怖主义 |
[13:34] | you were gonna face international charges | 还会因帮助及唆使种族灭绝 |
[13:36] | for aiding and abetting a genocide, | 而受到国际指控 |
[13:38] | They will give you the death penalty. | 他们会判你死刑 |
[13:41] | Come on, just work with me on this. | 拜托 配合我一下 |
[13:43] | I can help you cut a deal, I can maybe even get you an immunity. | 我可以帮你谈条件 甚至让你豁免 |
[13:45] | You’re wasting your breath, Jack. | 你在浪费唇舌 |
[13:48] | If I were you, I would tell the president to withdraw those troops. | 换做我 就会告诉总统撤军 |
[13:51] | Because Dubaku is serious. | 因为杜巴库心狠手辣 |
[13:53] | He’s ready to take thousands of american lives | 除非满足他的要求 |
[13:55] | unless his demands are met. | 否则几千名美国人就会丧生 |
[13:56] | Why the hell are you doing this? | 你到底为什么这么做 |
[13:59] | Juma wanted the CIP module and he was brewing to pay for it. | 朱玛想要CIP模块 他想花钱买 |
[14:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[14:10] | Oh, come on, Jack. | 不是吧 杰克 |
[14:12] | Don’t act so surprised. | 别表现的那么惊讶 |
[14:15] | Money is the only reason I have left doing anything. | 我现在只为钱卖命 |
[14:19] | The government took care of that. | 由政府来买单 |
[14:20] | The government did not kill Michelle. | 不是政府害死了米歇尔 |
[14:22] | Charles Logan did. | 是查尔斯·洛根 |
[14:24] | Charles Logan is the product of his enviroment. | 查尔斯·洛根不过是环境的产物 |
[14:27] | The government poisons everything in his path. | 是政府让他一步步走向泥潭 |
[14:30] | But you know that better than me, Jack. | 你比我更清楚这点 杰克 |
[14:32] | Look what they did to you. | 他们把你害成了什么样 |
[14:34] | Damn it, Tony, we’re not talking about me. | 可恶 托尼 咱们现在谈论的人不是我 |
[14:36] | Oh, we’re not? | 不是吗 |
[14:40] | You’re asking me why I’m doing this. | 你在问我为何这样做 |
[14:42] | I could ask you the same question. | 我可以问你同样的问题 |
[14:44] | Here you are, working for the same people | 正是你为之卖命的这些人 |
[14:45] | who wanted to put you into the prison, | 当初想把你送进监狱 |
[14:47] | the same people who killed everything you love and left you with nothing, | 正是这些人夺走了你的至爱 让你一无所有 |
[14:51] | your daughter wants nothing to do with you | 你女儿不想与你扯上关系 |
[14:53] | Teri is dead, | 泰瑞死了 |
[14:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:54] | Audrey Raines– | 还有奥德莉·瑞恩斯 |
[14:55] | I said shut up. | 我让你闭嘴 |
[14:56] | No, Jack, no. | 不 杰克 我不会闭嘴 |
[14:57] | You need to hear this. | 我得让你知道这些 |
[14:58] | You need to start living in the real world! | 你必须回归现实世界 |
[15:00] | Because every second you help the government | 你为政府工作的每一刻 |
[15:02] | You’re spitting on Teri’s grave Enough! get up! | 都在令泰瑞的墓碑蒙羞 够了 起来 |
[15:06] | Get up! | 起来 |
[15:09] | He’s losing it | 他失去控制了 |
[15:10] | where’s the device? | 装置在哪? |
[15:11] | Tell me where the device is! | 装置在哪 |
[15:14] | So help me god, I will kill you. | 我发誓我会杀了你 |
[15:16] | And you will stay dead this time. | 这次你不会再活过来了 |
[15:17] | Where is the device? | 装置在哪 |
[15:23] | last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[15:27] | Where is it? Where is it? | 装置在哪 在哪 |
[15:34] | Deep sky. Jack | 深邃天空 |
[15:35] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[15:37] | Son of a bitch. | 杂种 |
[15:38] | Give him a few more seconds. | 再给他点时间 |
[15:39] | A few more seconds, he’ll be dead. | 再给时间 他就死了 |
[15:41] | Deep sky. | 深邃天空 |
[15:43] | Jack. Let him go. | 杰克 放开他 |
[15:46] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄出去 |
[15:50] | Get him out of here now. | 把他弄出去 快 |
[15:54] | I need a medic here to check him out. In here, please. | 快找医务人员 给他检查一下 |
[16:08] | Keep an eye on him. | 盯住他 |
[16:11] | Deep sky. | 深邃天空 |
[16:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:26] | This is Jack Bauer. | 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[16:27] | Yes. | 说 |
[16:29] | I was told to call you. | 有人让我打给你 |
[16:30] | By whom? | 谁? |
[16:31] | Tony Almeida | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[16:36] | He gave me this old CTU emergency phone code. | 他告诉我这个CTU旧的紧急电话 |
[16:39] | Deep sky. | 深邃天空 |
[16:45] | It’s Bill, Jack. | 我是比尔 杰克 |
[16:47] | Bill, what the hell is going on? | 比尔 究竟怎么回事 |
[16:49] | Where is Tony? | 托尼人呢 |
[16:50] | FBI headquarters. He’s been arrested. | 在FBI总部 他被逮捕了 |
[16:52] | Arrested? | 逮捕了 |
[16:54] | He orchastrated the terrorist attack on United States today. | 他策划了今天的对美恐怖袭击 |
[16:56] | I was interrogating him. | 我刚审讯过他 |
[17:00] | How would you get involved in this? | 你怎么参与进来的 |
[17:01] | The FBI brought me in to help track him down. | FBI让我帮忙找到他 |
[17:04] | We need to talk, Jack. | 我们需要谈谈 杰克 |
[17:06] | I’ll call you back on a secure VPN line. | 我会用安全虚拟线路打给你 |
[17:08] | Bill, what the hell is going on? | 比尔 到底怎么回事 |
[17:09] | I need 10 minutes to set up the vpn… | 给我10分钟设置虚拟网络 |
[17:11] | I don’t have 10 minutes. | 10分钟太长了 |
[17:12] | 10 minutes, Jack. | 就10分钟 杰克 |
[17:21] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
[17:22] | If Tony’s been arrested, it’s over | 如果托尼被捕 那就完了 |
[17:26] | Are you gonna tell Jack everything? | 你打算告诉杰克真相吗 |
[17:28] | If we want to get Tony back under cover, | 想要让托尼恢复卧底 |
[17:29] | we will need his help. | 我们需要他 |
[17:31] | I don’t think Jack is in a very helpful frame of mind. | 我不认为目前杰克能帮到我们 |
[17:35] | He’s our only hope. | 他是唯一的希望 |
[17:54] | Hello, Henry | 你好 亨利 |
[17:55] | Ethan, I got your message about Sangala. | 伊桑 桑加拉那里有消息 |
[17:57] | Where is Allison? | 阿利森在哪 |
[17:58] | She’s in her office. | 在她办公室 |
[18:00] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[18:05] | The president is in an impossible situation right now. | 总统现在身处两难境地 |
[18:09] | She needs your support. | 她需要你的支持 |
[18:11] | But you can’t give it to her | 但你帮不了她 |
[18:13] | if you keep going on this paranoid fantacies about Roger. | 除非你放弃对罗杰的疯狂猜想 |
[18:17] | I know about Samantha Roth. | 我知道萨曼莎·罗斯 |
[18:18] | I know you accosted her in her office. | 我知道你今天去她办公室找她 |
[18:20] | She’s hiding something about my son’s murder. | 我儿子被杀一事 她有事瞒着我 |
[18:24] | Roger wasn’t murdered. | 罗杰没有被杀 |
[18:26] | He committed suicide. | 他是自杀的 |
[18:28] | The coroner’s office made that determination | 法医给出了结果 |
[18:29] | and the FBI confirmed it. | FBI也已证实 |
[18:32] | They didn’t look hard enough. | 他们调查不够深入 |
[18:34] | Ethan, I know my son. | 伊桑 我了解我的儿子 |
[18:36] | He did not kill himself. | 他没有自杀 |
[18:38] | He wasn’t depressed. He had no reason. | 他没有压抑 没理由自杀 |
[18:40] | What if he did have a reason? | 如果有理由呢 |
[18:41] | I would have known. | 我岂会不知 |
[18:43] | Not if he didn’t tell you. | 你不知 因为他没告诉你 |
[18:45] | Not if he was too ashamed to tell you | 自愧而不敢告诉你 |
[18:47] | or the president. | 以及总统 |
[18:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:51] | Roger was about to be investigated by the sec for insider trading. | SCC本打算对罗杰进行内部交易的调查 |
[18:56] | He’d used information he only could have gotten through | 他利用了特殊的信息渠道 |
[18:59] | his access to the president. | 与总统的接近 |
[19:01] | Before the sec opened the investigation, | 在SCC还未开展调查之前 |
[19:04] | he killed himself. | 他自杀了 |
[19:07] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[19:09] | It’s all in here. | 都在这儿 |
[19:12] | In the sec case file. | sec文件里都有记录 |
[19:15] | Why is this the first time I’m hearing about this? | 为什么我才听说此事 |
[19:18] | Frank boylan agreed to bury the case. | 弗兰克·博伊兰同意搁置此案 |
[19:20] | As a political favor to the president. | 作为对总统的政治帮助 |
[19:23] | My wife knew about this and she didn’t tell me? | 我妻子知道此事 因此不告诉我 |
[19:26] | She wanted to. | 她想告诉你 |
[19:27] | But she also wanted to protect your memory of your son. | 但她更想保护你对儿子的记忆 |
[19:31] | You were in so much pain. | 你沉浸于痛苦之中 |
[19:32] | Damn it, Ethan. He was my son. I deserve the truth. | 该死 伊桑 他是我儿子 我有权知道 |
[19:34] | And keeping it from you was a terrible mistake. | 不该对你隐瞒 |
[19:37] | I realize that now. | 我现在意识到了 |
[19:39] | But the president and I both thought you were | 但总统和我都认为 |
[19:41] | moving on with your life. | 你已经重新步入生活了 |
[19:44] | Mr. Kanin. | 卡宁先生 |
[19:46] | The president wants to see you. | 总统要见您 |
[19:52] | Does she know you’re telling me this now? | 她知道你告诉我此事吗 |
[19:54] | No. And I think it best we keep it that way, | 不 我认为我们最好继续心照不宣 |
[19:58] | at least till this crisis is resolved. | 至少等此次危机解决之后 |
[20:14] | I feel I have to tell him, sir. I’m sorry. | 我认为必须告诉他 抱歉 先生 |
[20:25] | Alright, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Madam president, you wanted to see me? | 总统阁下 你要见我 |
[20:32] | Admiral Smith laid out the timeline of withdrawing our forces. | 史密斯上将给出了撤军时间表 |
[20:35] | He’s saying to meet Dubaku’s demands, | 他说为满足杜巴库的要求 |
[20:38] | we need to order the pullback by 1 pm. | 我们必须在下午1点前发令撤离 |
[20:42] | That’s not much time. | 时间紧迫 |
[20:43] | No, it isn’t. | 是的 |
[20:46] | Well maybe this Almeida will tell us where to find the CIP device. | 也许阿尔梅达会告诉我们CIP装置在哪 |
[20:51] | No. Tim Woods just heard from the Bureau. | 不 提姆·伍兹刚从调查局收到消息 |
[20:53] | So far Almeida’s refusing to cooperate. | 目前为止 阿尔梅达拒绝合作 |
[20:55] | Well maybe he’s just positioning for a deal. | 也许他是在故作姿态 想要开条件 |
[20:57] | Tim doesn’t think so. | 提姆认为不是 |
[20:58] | He said we shouldn’t count on Almeida to talk. | 他说我们不能指望阿尔梅达开口 |
[21:02] | I see. | 明白了 |
[21:04] | So | 所以 |
[21:07] | unless I order our forces to stand down. | 除非我命令军队撤退 |
[21:11] | I’ll be condemning innocent Americans to death. | 否则我将给美国人民带来死亡 |
[21:16] | And if we capitulate, | 但如果我方屈服 |
[21:18] | thousands of Sangalas will be slaughtered. | 无数桑加拉人民将遭屠杀 |
[21:29] | How did this happen, Ethan? | 怎么会这样 ethan |
[21:33] | How could we been so caught off guard, | 我们竟如此麻痹大意 |
[21:37] | and now I have to decide between two impossible choices. | 逼我在两难之中做出抉择 |
[21:42] | Well, at least one of those choices does stand a good chance | 至少其中一者尚有机会 |
[21:47] | of preserving American lives. | 保住美国人民的生命 |
[21:49] | You mean withdrawal. | 你是说撤退 |
[21:51] | We are nearing the time and we have to consider it. | 时间不多 我们必须考虑此可能性 |
[21:54] | We’re not there yet, Ethan. | 还没到这境地 ethan |
[21:57] | I can’t discuss this. | 我不能讨论此事 |
[21:59] | Not until we have explored every possible option. | 先要尝试所有可能的其他选择 |
[22:05] | Tell the FBI to keep working on Almeida. | 让FBI继续审问阿尔梅达 |
[22:08] | Yes, madam president. | 是 总统阁下 |
[22:20] | Mr. Buchanan. I’ve got the secure line. | 布坎南 安全线路设置完成 |
[22:23] | All right. Dial the number. | 好的 接通他 |
[22:29] | Bill, stop screwing around. Tell me what the hell is going on! | 比尔 别打马虎眼了 究竟发生了什么 |
[22:32] | Jack, Tony is not a terrorist. | 托尼不是恐怖份子 杰克 |
[22:34] | He’s working deep cover. He’s working with me. | 他正执行卧底行动 同我合作 |
[22:36] | We have proof that he tried to bring down two commercial airliners. | 有证据表明他曾试图摧毁两架商务客机 |
[22:39] | You don’t know the whole story. | 你不明白他的处境 |
[22:40] | That’s part of an ongoing operation. | 这是行动的一部分 |
[22:41] | Operation? What kind of operation | 行动 什么行动 |
[22:44] | puts hundreds if not thousands of lives in danger. | 会危机到成百上千的生命 |
[22:46] | Jack, please. | 杰克 |
[22:47] | You need to listen. | 听我说 |
[22:49] | Our government is corrupted. | 政府腐败不堪 |
[22:50] | There are people on the inside | 政府内部有人 |
[22:51] | who are actively aiding Dubaku and Juma regime. | 积极帮助dubaku和朱玛篡权 |
[22:56] | Point is Tony was supposed to be near the CIP module the whole time. | 问题是 托尼本该守在CIP模块边 |
[23:01] | With him in custody, we’ve lost our ability | 他被捕后 我们便无法 |
[23:04] | to control it and to attack this conspiracy. | 控制并破坏此阴谋 |
[23:06] | Who’s a part of the conspiracy? Give me names. | 谁参与了此阴谋 给我名字 |
[23:08] | We don’t know the extent of it. | 我们不知道具体人员 |
[23:09] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[23:11] | that members of the president’s inner council are on payroll. | 总统的内阁成员牵涉其中 |
[23:13] | Who’s sheperding you this information? Which agency? | 谁向你透露的消息 哪个机构 |
[23:14] | Let’s just take it, Jack. There’s no sheperd. | 别追问了 杰克 没有人透露消息 |
[23:16] | There is no agency. This corruption runs deep and wide. | 也没有机构 此次腐败牵涉甚广 |
[23:20] | We’re working outside the government. | 我们是背着政府在行动 |
[23:23] | It’s why we have to get Tony back under cover. | 因此必须让托尼恢复卧底身份 |
[23:25] | He’s at FBI headquarters, Bill. | 他可是在FBI总部 比尔 |
[23:27] | I never said it’s gonna be easy. | 我知道此事不易 |
[23:29] | But we have to try. | 但我们必须尽力而为 |
[23:32] | Chloe is already into their system. | 克罗伊已进入他们的系统 |
[23:35] | Chloe’s working on this? | 克罗伊也参与此事 |
[23:36] | Hi, Jack. It’s good to hear your voice. | 杰克 听到你的声音真好 |
[23:38] | Yeah. You, too. | 你也是 |
[23:39] | I saw the hearing on c span | 我在公共事务频道看到了你的听证会 |
[23:41] | I can’t believe what the senator said to you. | 不敢相信参议员竟如此对你 |
[23:44] | You looked good go. | 你看上去很沉着 |
[23:45] | Jack we need your help to get Tony out of there. | 杰克 我们需要你帮忙把托尼弄出来 |
[23:49] | There’s an agent at the FBI Renee Walker. She could help. | 有位FBI探员蕾妮·沃克 她可以帮忙 |
[23:51] | No, the FBI has been compromised. | 不行 FBI有内鬼 |
[23:53] | Somebody in the bereau is aiding Dubaku. | 调查局内部有人暗中帮助杜巴库 |
[23:56] | You don’t understand, Bill, jack, I trust her. | 你不明白 比尔 杰克 我信任她 |
[23:57] | Jack, if you think you need to use her | 如果你认为必须用到她 |
[23:59] | to get Tony out of FBI headquarters, then do it. | 才能把托尼弄出FBI总部 那就听你的 |
[24:02] | But you’ll be making her a target. | 但你此举会让她成为众矢之的 |
[24:06] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:08] | You’re right. We’ll do it your way. I can get to Tony myself. | 你说得对 按你说的 我可以独自找到托尼 |
[24:10] | But Chloe’s gonna have to get us outside the building. | 但克罗伊得想法把我们弄出去 |
[24:12] | We’re already on it. | 我们已开始行动 |
[24:13] | Get back to me as soon as you are ready. | 准备好了通知我 |
[24:15] | I’m on my way, Chloe. | 我上路了 克罗伊 |
[24:38] | Hey, Sean. You know these data mining plugins we downloaded last week, | 西恩 我们上周下载的数据挖掘插件 |
[24:42] | where do we file those? | 存放在哪里了 |
[24:46] | Where do we file those? | 存放在哪里了 |
[24:48] | Yeah. File folder A76. | A76文件夹 |
[24:51] | Do you need help with something? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[24:52] | No. Why? | 不用 怎么 |
[24:54] | You seem confused. | 你看上去很困惑 |
[24:56] | I just don’t like having to dance around this level-4 lockdown. | 我只是不喜欢在4级防范禁闭中工作 |
[25:00] | Oh, well, I thought you welcomed the opportunity to complain about something. | 我还以为你想找机会抱怨一番 |
[25:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:36] | Mr. Taylor. It’s Samantha. | 泰勒先生 我是萨曼莎 |
[25:40] | I was going to call you. | 我本打算找你的 |
[25:42] | I owe you an apology, Sam. | 我要向你道歉 萨姆 |
[25:46] | I was wrong to confront you like that. | 我不该那样质疑你 |
[25:48] | Uh, no. You weren’t. | 不 你没错 |
[25:52] | I wasn’t completely honest to you. | 我并未对你完全坦诚 |
[25:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:58] | Roger didn’t commit suicide, Mr. Taylor. | 罗杰没有自杀 taylor先生 |
[26:01] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[26:06] | I need to see you. Alone. | 我想单独见你 |
[26:09] | Will you meet me? | 你能来吗 |
[26:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:17] | Where is the CIP device, Tony? | CIP装置在哪 托尼 |
[26:20] | Who would you gave it to? | 你给谁了 |
[26:25] | People you’re taking money from. | 付给你的这些家伙 |
[26:28] | Thought you might like to see some of their handywork. | 你也许想看看他们的杰作 |
[26:34] | You know how many people they’ve killed | 你知不知道自从他们回到桑加拉 |
[26:37] | since they went back into Sangala? | 他们已屠杀了多少人 |
[26:42] | Two hundred thousand and counting. | 20万人 还在不断上升 |
[26:46] | Most of them women and children. | 绝大多数是女人和孩子 |
[26:48] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[26:51] | You really want this on your conscience? | 难道你的良心希望如此吗 |
[26:59] | My conscience is clear. | 我问心无愧 |
[27:03] | There’s nothing you can say or do will change that. | 你说什么做什么都没用 |
[27:07] | So why don’t you do the smart thing | 你还是放聪明些 |
[27:08] | and tell president Taylor to stand down the strike force? | 劝泰勒总统撤走她的打击力量 |
[27:11] | Because unless she does, | 如若不从 |
[27:13] | planes will be falling from the sky. | 就等着天上下飞机雨吧 |
[27:16] | And then you’ll have a whole new batch of photoes to look at. | 到时候你就有一整本新的照片可以观赏 |
[27:21] | Only this time, they’ll be of dead Americans. | 但这次 死的将是美国人 |
[27:29] | Larry, we need to talk. | 拉里 我们谈谈 |
[27:45] | Almeida’s not gonna break. | 阿尔梅达不会屈服的 |
[27:47] | We don’t know that. | 未必 |
[27:48] | He’s a trained CTU agent. | 他是训练有素的CTU探员 |
[27:50] | He’s conducted interrogations just like this one. | 他作为审讯者经历过同样的审讯 |
[27:52] | There’s nothing you can say to him | 你能说的任何话 |
[27:53] | that he hasn’t said to himself a hundred times. | 他都早已对自己说过千遍 |
[27:55] | So what are you suggesting? We give up? | 那你有何建议 放弃 |
[27:56] | No. I’m suggesting we might need more forceful approach. | 不是 我建议采取更强硬的方式 |
[28:02] | You mean torture. | 你指刑讯 |
[28:03] | No, there are methods of coercion | 有多种高压审讯方式 |
[28:05] | that we haven’t even considered. Pharmaceuticals… | 我们尚未考虑 |
[28:07] | I can’t believe you wanna have this conversation. | 不敢相信你会这么说 |
[28:10] | You’re not hearing the argument… | 我还没有提出论点 |
[28:12] | The argument is crazy. It’s illegal. | 你的论点疯狂至极 这是违法的 |
[28:15] | And it’s over. As a matter of fact, I want Bauer out of here. | 不许再提 说真的 我要鲍尔离开 |
[28:17] | He’s a wildcard. He’s dangerous. | 他是不稳定因素 留下他太危险了 |
[28:19] | I want him out of the building. | 我要他马上离开大楼 |
[28:20] | Go. Process him out. I will continue here. | 去给他办手续 我继续审问 |
[28:22] | Go. Go! Now. | 快走 |
[28:41] | Renee, I was just about to call you. | 蕾妮 我正要给你打电话 |
[28:43] | I may have found the leak. | 我可能发现内鬼了 |
[28:45] | Someone did a runaround under level-4 lockdown. | 有人在4极防范禁闭下露出了马脚 |
[28:48] | They circumvented the security fence | 他们绕过了安全防火墙 |
[28:50] | and they hacked into the FAA database. | 并侵入了航空局的数据库 |
[28:51] | FAA, are you sure? | 航空局 你确定 |
[28:53] | Positive. I don’t what they were doing in there, | 确定 我不清楚他们在做什么 |
[28:54] | but they had to navigate some very sophisticated tagger software. | 但必须使用极复杂的外挂软件才能实现 |
[28:57] | When was this? | 何时发生的 |
[28:57] | Just a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[28:58] | Any idea who it was? | 知道是谁吗 |
[29:00] | No. But I may be able to pull out user ID out of the terminal. | 不知 但我可以查出登陆终端的账号 |
[29:02] | Okay, which terminal? | 好的 哪个终端 |
[29:03] | Main frame room, terminal three. | 主机房 三号终端 |
[29:04] | – Check it out. Let me know what you find. – Ok. | -赶快查 有消息告诉我 -好的 |
[29:08] | Agent Tyler. | 泰勒探员 |
[29:09] | I need you to prepare the briefing package for Jack Bauer | 你把杰克·鲍尔的简报资料准备好 |
[29:12] | and bring me his personal effects. | 把他的个人物品给我 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I’ll bring them right to you. | 好的 马上拿来 |
[29:14] | Thanks. I’ll be in my office. | 谢谢 我就在办公室 |
[30:02] | Last login: Sean Hillinger | 上次登陆 西恩·希林格 |
[30:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:07] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[30:11] | Just, you just stay where you’re. | 你在原地别动 |
[30:14] | Janis, stop it. | 詹尼斯 住手 |
[30:17] | Would you just talk to me? | 你说句话好吗 |
[30:20] | I know you’ve been helping Tony Almeida. | 我知道你在帮助托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[30:23] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了不成 |
[30:24] | No. | 没有 |
[30:25] | You broke into the FAA database, | 你侵入了航管局数据库 |
[30:27] | that’s your server ID. | 那是你的服务器名称 |
[30:29] | Yes, my server ID, | 对 是我的服务器ID |
[30:31] | but I’m not helping the terrorists, | 可我没有协助恐怖分子 |
[30:32] | you wanna know why I was in there, | 你想知道我为何去那里 |
[30:33] | I’ll tell you, I was worried. | 告诉你 因为我担心 |
[30:34] | My wife on of those planes up there, | 我妻子在其中一架飞机上 |
[30:37] | I had to see if her flight had been grounded yet. | 我想知道她的飞机是否已被禁飞 |
[30:39] | You expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会信这鬼话吗 |
[30:40] | Why are you sneeking around? | 你为何鬼鬼祟祟 |
[30:41] | ’cause the level 4 lockdown cut me out of the FAA database | 四级锁定模式把我踢出了航管局数据库 |
[30:44] | I couldn’t monitor her flight. | 我没法了解她的航班动向 |
[30:49] | Look, see for yourself. | 你自己来看 |
[30:57] | Flight 112 out of the Las Vegas. | 从赌城起飞的112号航班 |
[31:00] | Christina Hillinger | 克里斯蒂娜·希林格 |
[31:01] | Okay, just stay there. | 好 待在那里别动 |
[31:05] | CHRISTINA HILLINGER | 克里斯蒂娜·希林格 |
[31:07] | God, Shawn, you scared the hell outta me, | 天啊 肖恩 你吓死我了 |
[31:09] | why wouldn’t you just tell me that? | 为何不早说 |
[31:11] | ’cause what I was doing was borderline illegal, | 因为那是在打擦边球 |
[31:13] | I didn’t wanna get you in trouble. | 不想让你惹上麻烦 |
[31:14] | plus, you looked like you’ve had enough on your plate. | 你当时也焦头烂额了 |
[31:16] | Damn it, I told Renee I’d found a security leak. | 可恶 我刚上报说有安全漏洞 |
[31:19] | Is that what’s going on around here? | 出了什么事 |
[31:21] | There’s just a security leak? | 只是安全漏洞吗 |
[31:22] | Don’t worry about it, go back to your station, | 别管了 回到你的工作台 |
[31:24] | keep this to yourself | 不要声张 |
[31:25] | and I will clean up your mess. | 我会为你收拾这烂摊子 |
[31:28] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:34] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[31:40] | Go ahead. | 请讲 |
[31:41] | Jack, agent Walker is on her way, | 杰克 沃克探员在走廊里 |
[31:42] | she’s heading down the corridor toward your room. | 她正向你房间这边走来 |
[31:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:46] | How are you doing with the loops? | 你的循环程序进展如何 |
[31:47] | I’m dropping the first one in now. | 正在投掷第一个循环 |
[31:48] | I have a series of loops | 我有一系列循环程序 |
[31:50] | and I’m dropping them as you go. | 你边走我边投 |
[31:51] | Security won’t see a thing. | 保安不会发现 |
[31:54] | Understand. | 明白 |
[31:56] | Standing by. | 原地待命 |
[32:07] | Sorry, Jack. We’re proceeding without you. | 抱歉 杰克 我们的行动没带上你 |
[32:11] | Wasn’t my decision. | 不是我的决定 |
[32:15] | Well, we would’t have Almeida without you, | 没有你 我们抓不到阿尔梅达 |
[32:16] | we own you alot. | 我们欠你人情 |
[32:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:21] | That paperwork for me? | 是要我签字的文件吗 |
[32:22] | Yeah, you need to fill this out. | 嗯 要你填一下 |
[32:30] | I’m gonna put in a good word with the Justice Department for you. | 我会在司法部为你美言几句 |
[32:34] | Maybe it will help. | 也许会有帮助 |
[32:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:38] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[32:41] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 |
[32:42] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[32:45] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 |
[33:23] | Jack just took out agent Walker, | 杰克勒晕了沃克探员 |
[33:24] | he has her keycard and her weapon. | 拿到了她的密匙和武器 |
[33:26] | He’s going to get Tony. | 他正去救托尼 |
[33:27] | What’s your location. | 你在什么位置 |
[33:28] | About ten minutes out. | 大约十分钟后到达 |
[33:29] | Did you get my rendezvous point? | 收到我发的会合地点了吗 |
[33:33] | Just showed up on my GPS. | 刚在GPS上显示出来 |
[33:34] | Okay, great… | 很好 |
[33:36] | I gotta go, it’s Jack. | 我先挂线 杰克打电话来了 |
[33:38] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[33:39] | I’m ready.I’ve got access to Interrogation One, | 准备完毕 我可以进入一号审讯室了 |
[33:42] | what’s Bill’s ETA? | 比尔何时到 |
[33:43] | About ten minutes. | 大约十分钟 |
[33:45] | How’s the corridor? | 走廊里什么情况 |
[33:46] | Clear. | 安全 |
[33:48] | Wait for my call. | 等我答复 |
[34:00] | Put your weapons down, now! | 放下武器 快 |
[34:02] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[34:03] | I said do it now! | 我让你立即放下武器 |
[34:05] | Do it or I will kill him. | 不然我杀了他 |
[34:06] | Okay, all right. | 好 好吧 |
[34:08] | Put it down, it’s all right, do it. | 放下 没事 放下吧 |
[34:10] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢点 慢点 |
[34:16] | Now, you. Do it! | 该你了 快点 |
[34:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | Kick the weapon over to me. | 把枪踢给我 |
[34:28] | Come on. | 快 |
[34:29] | Okay, all right. | 好 好 |
[34:31] | Uncuff him. | 给他解开手铐 |
[34:34] | Where’s agent Walker? | 沃克探员人在哪里 |
[34:35] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎样了 |
[34:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:37] | Bauer, you’re gonna make it outta here. | 鲍尔 你没法得逞的 |
[34:38] | I said shut up. | 我让你闭嘴 |
[34:42] | I talked to Bill. | 我和比尔通过话了 |
[34:43] | How much did he tell you? | 他告诉过你多少事 |
[34:44] | Enough, we’re gonna get you outta here. | 够多了 我们要把你救出去 |
[34:46] | Chole’s tapped into the security. | 克罗伊已经侵入了保安系统 |
[34:48] | She’s gonna walk us outta this building, | 她会指引我们出去 |
[34:49] | all you need to do is follow my lead. | 你跟着我就行 |
[34:50] | Chole, it’s Jack, do you copy? | 克罗依 我是杰克 收到了吗 |
[34:52] | Copy, Jack. | 收到 杰克 |
[34:53] | I got Tony at the door of Interrogation One leading out to the hallway. | 我和托尼在通向走廊的一号审讯室门口 |
[34:56] | Okay, I see you, | 好 看到了 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna direct you to the southwest exit. | 我带你们去西南出口 |
[34:59] | Right now you’re in the least populated area of the building. | 你们当前在这栋建筑人口最稀少的区域 |
[35:01] | But you’re gonna run into a lot more resistance before you get outta there. | 不过在你们出去前会遇到很多险阻 |
[35:04] | Copy that, you ready? | 收到 准备好了吗 |
[35:05] | Clear to move. | 可以行动了 |
[35:06] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:10] | Hold on, there’re two people coming out of the elevator. | 等下 有两个人要下电梯 |
[35:13] | Copy that, come on. | 收到 来吧 |
[35:24] | Listen, Jack, i’m sorry for the stuff I said back there. | 杰克 我为我先前说过的话道歉 |
[35:26] | Just needed to get you close enough | 为了告诉你比尔的代号 |
[35:28] | to give you Bill’s codename. | 必须让你接近我 |
[35:29] | Just glad I didn’t break you neck. | 我没拧断你的脖子真是万幸 |
[35:32] | Well, you came close. | 差一点 |
[35:36] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 嗯 不好意思 |
[35:39] | Okay, clear. | 好了 安全 |
[35:40] | We’re clear. | 安全了 |
[35:57] | I cleaned up your trail, | 清理完了你的蛛丝马迹 |
[35:58] | we will just keep this transgression between us. | 这次违规不要对第三人说 |
[36:02] | Although I don’t know what I’m gonna tell Renee. | 尽管我还不知道该怎么对蕾妮说 |
[36:04] | Have you heard one thing I’ve just said? | 你听到我说什么了吗 |
[36:06] | Yeah, yeah, that’s fine, take a look at this. | 嗯 好 看看这个 |
[36:09] | What? | 什么 |
[36:11] | There’s a performance hit on one of our signal routers, | 一个信号路由器性能出现异常 |
[36:13] | It’s down 0.7% | 下降了0.7% |
[36:22] | You’re right, somebody is riding our bandwith. | 你说的对 有人在侵占我们的带宽 |
[36:24] | Hecking in, is that possible? With all the safeguards? | 侵入系统 可能吗 有那么多防火墙 |
[36:27] | Anything is possible | 如果是行家 |
[36:28] | if you know what you’re doing. | 一切都有可能 |
[36:32] | They’re inside our security sub-net. | 他们在我们的安全子网里 |
[36:33] | They’ve accessed the surveillance system. | 已经侵入了监视系统 |
[36:36] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[36:37] | Lock them out. | 锁定他们 |
[36:49] | Okay, Jack, you’re gonna make a left down the next hallway. | 杰克 沿着下个走廊左转 |
[36:51] | There’s an emergency stairwell at the end. | 路尽头有个消防梯 |
[36:54] | Will that stairwell get us down the ground level? | 消防梯通向地面吗 |
[36:55] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:04] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[37:06] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[37:07] | I lost my feed. | 失去传输信号了 |
[37:09] | Chole’s feed just went down. | 克罗依那里的信号出现故障 |
[37:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[37:14] | I’ve pinged the line and it automatically reset. | 我测试了那条线路 让它重启了 |
[37:16] | Someone was hacking in, | 确实有人侵入 |
[37:18] | they were taking out our surveillance cameras. | 屏蔽了我们的监视摄像机 |
[37:20] | Janis, take a look at this. | 詹尼斯 看这个 |
[37:22] | Send it to me. | 发给我 |
[37:32] | Security, this is Janis Gold. | 保安 我是詹尼斯·古德 |
[37:33] | We have a code 12 in progress, | 出现代号12情况 |
[37:35] | we need a team to Interrogation One. | 派人去一号审讯室 |
[37:36] | Yes, ma’am, right away. | 是 女士 立即派人 |
[37:40] | All agents, security breach, code 12. | 所有探员 出现安全漏洞 代号12 |
[37:42] | We gotta keep moving, let’s go. | 我们得继续走 走吧 |
[38:03] | Security team between us at the southwest exit. | 保安人员在我们和西南出口之间 |
[38:06] | Chloe, what have you got? We’re boxed in. | 克罗依 你怎么样 我们被困 |
[38:08] | Someone at FBI is blocking my every move, | 联调局的人在拦截我 |
[38:10] | it’s really starting to piss me off. | 气死我了 |
[38:11] | You need to get them back into their system, | 重新进入他们系统 |
[38:13] | otherwise we’re not gonna make it outta here. | 否则我们无法脱身 |
[38:14] | Jack, I’m sorry, I’m trying. | 杰克 对不起 我在努力 |
[38:36] | We’ve got make a move, Jack. | 我得走了 杰克 |
[38:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:41] | Let’s go now. | 走吧 |
[38:56] | Chole, talk to me. | 克罗依 说话 |
[38:57] | I’m still locked out, trying to work around it. | 我还是被锁定 在想办法 |
[38:59] | Jack, we’re sitting ducks if we stay here. | 杰克 留在这里 我们坐以待毙 |
[39:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:04] | Chole, we have to take the stairwell, | 克罗依 我们别无选择 |
[39:05] | we don’t have a choice. | 必须走楼梯 |
[39:06] | Quietly. | 悄悄地 |
[39:12] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[39:14] | We’re looking. | 在查 |
[39:15] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[39:25] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[39:26] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, are you okay? | 嗯 没事 你还好吧 |
[39:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:29] | They’re still in the buidling, we’re trying to locate them. | 他们还在楼内 我们在找他们 |
[39:31] | I can’t believe this, what the hell is Jack doing? | 真没想到 杰克这是在干什么 |
[39:33] | He’s helping his friend escape, that’s what he’s doing. | 他是在帮他朋友逃跑 |
[39:35] | I’m–I’m sorry, Larry. I shouldn’t have trusted him. | 拉里 对不起 我不该相信他 |
[39:38] | I got them. | 找到他们了 |
[39:39] | Southwest stairwell. | 西南角楼梯 |
[39:41] | Security, this is Moss, | 保安 我是莫斯 |
[39:42] | suspects are from southwest stairwell, descending. | 嫌犯正从西南角楼梯下楼 |
[39:44] | Pass the fifth floor. | 刚下到五楼 |
[39:47] | Lock on the building perimeter | 封锁大楼周边 |
[39:48] | and deploy two teams in the first floor service corridor. | 派两队人去一楼专用通道 |
[39:50] | Be aware, the suspects are armed. | 注意 嫌犯持有武器 |
[39:52] | We need them alive. | 活捉他们 |
[39:56] | Okay, I’m back up, Jack. | 我重新登陆了 杰克 |
[39:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:01] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[40:02] | Heckers’ back in, | 黑客又回来了 |
[40:03] | whoever this is, they’re very good. | 不管是谁 这些人都是非常厉害 |
[40:05] | Well, lock them out. | 锁定他们 |
[40:06] | I’m trying. | 在努力 |
[40:10] | Jack, hold up. | 杰克 等等 |
[40:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:11] | You’re heading into an ambush, the six-man team. | 前面有埋伏 六人小队 |
[40:14] | They’re heading up toward you in the stairwell. | 他们正从楼梯向上走 |
[40:16] | Understand, we will evade. | 明白 我们这就离开 |
[40:16] | They’re coming on the stairs. | 他们从楼梯来了 |
[40:20] | Pass me that fire extinguisher. | 给我灭火器 |
[40:36] | We’re on the roof of the parking lot. | 我们在停车场屋顶 |
[40:37] | I see you, good work. | 看到你们了 干得好 |
[40:38] | Go to the north end, Jack. | 去北端 杰克 |
[40:40] | Bill’s almost there. | 比尔快到了 |
[40:41] | He’s in the blue van. | 他驾驶的是蓝色货车 |
[40:42] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:45] | They’re outside, they went through the third floor window. | 他们在外面 从三楼窗户出去的 |
[40:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:47] | Perimeter team, they’re in the parking garage. | 封锁小队 他们在停车场 |
[40:50] | Notify Matro police, have them corden off a five-block perimeter. | 通知片警 让他们封锁五条街内的区域 |
[40:55] | On the right, get down. | 小心右边 蹲下 |
[41:02] | We gotta get you outta here and back undercover, | 必须让你回去继续做卧底 |
[41:04] | I will be right behind you, go. | 我随后就到 快走 |
[41:47] | This is gonna hurt. | 这个滋味不会好受 |
[42:07] | Tony, let’s go. | 托尼 走啊 |
[42:14] | Come on, Jack. | 来 杰克 |
[42:22] | Go, Bill. | 开车 比尔 |
[42:35] | Agent Moss, they’re gone, | 莫斯探员 他们跑了 |
[42:37] | they got outside the perimeter. | 跑出了包围圈 |
[42:50] | All right, Chole, I got them, | 克罗依 我接到他们了 |
[42:51] | any sign of pursuit? | 他们追来了吗 |
[42:52] | Not so far, they must be still mobilizing, | 还没有 一定在调动人手 |
[42:55] | we caught them off guard. | 我们奇袭成功 |
[42:56] | Traffice cams. | 交通监视器 |
[42:57] | I’m cycling the frequcies to clear path now. | 我在循环频率来扫清障碍 |
[42:59] | Good. | 好 |
[43:01] | Are you all right? | 没事吧 |
[43:02] | I’m fine, where are we going? | 没事 我们要去哪里 |
[43:03] | It’s not far. | 不远处 |
[43:04] | Bill, I did what you wanted, I got Tony out of there. | 比尔 我按你说的救出了托尼 |
[43:07] | Tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[43:09] | When we get there, I will tell you everything. | 到达目的地后 我全告诉你 |