时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | That was bob cornell at nsa. | 是国安局的鲍勃·科内尔打来的电话 |
[00:18] | They’ve detected another firewall breach. | 他们检测到另一个防火墙漏洞 |
[00:20] | There’s been another attack? | 是另一次攻击吗 |
[00:22] | Not yet, but they believe the cip device is being utilized. | 还没确认 但CIP装置已被启用 |
[00:24] | We have to assume dubaku is initiating another attack. | 我们必须假定杜巴库在酝酿另一次攻击 |
[00:28] | – Madam president. – What is it, tim? | -总统阁下 -什么事 蒂姆 |
[00:31] | I’ve just been forwarded a scrambled call. | 我刚接到一个加密电话 |
[00:32] | It’s from colonel dubaku. | 是杜巴库上校打来的 |
[00:34] | He’s demanding to speak with you. | 他要和你通话 |
[00:36] | The deadline for your forces | 我给你军队撤离的 |
[00:37] | To begin their withdrawal has passed. | 最后期限已经过了 |
[00:39] | Go to the window. | 到窗口去 |
[00:40] | See what you have done. | 看你都做了什么 |
[00:41] | Comply with my demands within the hour, | 要么在一小时内照我说的做 |
[00:45] | Or 10,000 more americans will die. | 否则1万多美国人会因此丧命 |
[00:51] | She’s on her way up. | 她正上楼 |
[00:52] | I’ll call you when it’s done. | 事后我给你打电话 |
[00:54] | Mr. taylor, are you okay? | 泰勒先生 你没事吧 |
[01:07] | Audio forensics cleaned up the recording. | 声音鉴证组分析了录音 |
[01:10] | Walker is extraneous. | 沃克无足轻重 |
[01:12] | Kill her before you get here. | 到这之前杀了她 |
[01:15] | Larry, I don’t think it’s worth it. | 拉里 这么做不值得 |
[01:16] | There’s nothing here. | 已没有什么线索了 |
[01:17] | All right. fine, | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Help janis coordinate with nsa. | 去帮詹尼斯和国安局吧 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry about renee. | 蕾妮的事我感到很遗憾 |
[01:20] | She was a good agent. | 她是个优秀的探员 |
[01:22] | We don’t know that she’s dead yet! | 她还生死未卜呢 |
[01:24] | I’ve devoted my life to the bureau | 我把我的一切都贡献给了调查局 |
[01:26] | And you just expect me to believe | 而你却要我相信 |
[01:28] | That the entire government’s been corrupted. | 整个政府都腐朽不堪 |
[01:30] | Not all of them. | 也不全是 |
[01:31] | But until we find out who, we can’t trust anyone. | 在找到主谋前 我们不能相信任何人 |
[01:33] | And the four of you really think you can stop this? | 凭你们四个就能阻止这一切吗 |
[01:35] | We have to. | 我们必须这么做 |
[01:37] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[01:40] | Dubaku wants you and your wife. | 杜巴库想要你们夫妻俩 |
[01:41] | That’s the deal. | 这就是交易条件 |
[01:42] | You’re asking us to risk our lives | 你要冒险把我们 |
[01:44] | To be delivered into dubaku’s hands. | 交给杜巴库吗 |
[01:46] | Listen to him, ule. | 听他说完 乌勒 |
[01:47] | But how can we trust this man? | 我们怎么能相信这个人 |
[01:49] | Because | 因为 |
[01:50] | He has no reason to lie. | 他没有理由撒谎 |
[01:53] | How are you doing, tony? | 最近怎么样 托尼 |
[01:54] | All right. | 还不错 |
[01:55] | Where’s emerson? | 爱默生在哪里 |
[01:56] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[01:57] | You want matobo or not? | 你还想不想要马托波 |
[02:06] | You got what you came for. | 你得到了你想要的 |
[02:08] | Now, get the hell out of here. | 现在给我滚 |
[02:11] | Did everything go smoothly? | 一切进展顺利吗 |
[02:12] | We have the matobos, that’s what matters. | 马托波夫妇在我们手中 这才是关键 |
[02:14] | I heard about the planes on the radio. | 我在广播中听到了飞机的事 |
[02:16] | The white house still has not complied. | 白宫方面还没有屈服 |
[02:19] | What do you intend to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[02:20] | Exactly what we promised. | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[02:22] | We’re ready, sir. | 一切就绪 长官 |
[02:23] | Where’s the target located? | 目标定位在哪 |
[02:25] | Kidron, ohio. | 俄亥俄州的汲沦谷镇 |
[02:26] | – Population? – 30,000. | -人口有多少 -3万人 |
[02:28] | Casualties will be high. | 伤亡人数将会很高 |
[02:30] | Begin. | 开始 |
[02:42] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[02:44] | We think this is the truck the matobos were abducted in. | 这应该是绑架马托波用的卡车 |
[02:49] | Where was this image taken? | 哪里拍摄的图像 |
[02:50] | Near northwoods airfield. | 北林机场附近 |
[02:51] | Were you able to track it? | 可以追踪到吗 |
[02:52] | Not beyond this sector. | 超出这个区域就不行了 |
[02:53] | But they were heading east on mckinley avenue. | 不过他们正沿麦金利大街往东开 |
[02:55] | All right. make sure the vehicle i.d. | 很好 把汽车信息分发给 |
[02:56] | Is disseminated to all search teams | 所有搜索小组 |
[02:58] | – And local agencies. – Yes, sir. | -和当地特工机构 -遵命 长官 |
[02:59] | – Larry, I think I found something. – Yeah? | -拉里 我有线索了 -说吧 |
[03:02] | I’ve been working nsa, trying to back-trace the cip attack | 我和国安局合作 进行逆向追踪 |
[03:05] | That took down the two planes. | 找到了攻击飞机的 |
[03:06] | And I found a code fragment | CIP模块的编码碎片 |
[03:08] | Which I think could be residue from the cip intrusion. | 可能是CIP入侵留下的残余信息 |
[03:11] | I’m running a pattern match right now. | 我正进行模式匹配 |
[03:12] | With any luck at all, | 运气好的话 |
[03:14] | We may be able to anticipate where in the infrastructure | 我们或许可以预测到 |
[03:16] | They’re targeting next. | 下一个攻击目标 |
[03:17] | And I need sean. | 我需要西恩帮忙 |
[03:18] | Janis, I don’t want to waste personnel | 詹尼斯 我不想浪费人手 |
[03:20] | On some wild-goose chase. | 做徒劳的工作 |
[03:21] | Dubaku’s threatened to kill 10,000 more americans | 杜巴库威胁要在30分钟内 |
[03:23] | In the next 30 minutes. | 杀死一万多美国人 |
[03:24] | I understand that, | 我明白 |
[03:25] | And I will drop it the minute it feels cold. | 要是行不通的话我会立刻放弃 |
[03:27] | All right, I’m going to brief the white house. keep me in the loop. | 好吧 我要向白宫作简报 随时向我汇报 |
[03:29] | Sean. | 西恩 |
[03:36] | Are you sure he’s up to running this operation? | 你觉得他有能力解决这次危机吗 |
[03:38] | – Larry’s fine. – Is he? | -拉里没问题的 -真的吗 |
[03:40] | You’re the one who told me about him and renee. | 是你告诉我他和蕾妮的事 |
[03:43] | This has got to be hitting him pretty hard. | 这事对他打击很大 |
[03:45] | If I don’t think larry can do his job, | 如果我觉得拉里无法胜任工作 |
[03:47] | I’ll let you know, all right? | 我会告诉你 好吗 |
[03:49] | In the meantime, I need you to open up a fresh socket. | 同时 我要你再打开一个新端口 |
[04:09] | You’ve reached agent brian gedge. | 您已接通布莱恩·盖奇探员的电话 |
[04:12] | Please leave a message and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我会回电 |
[04:14] | Agent gedge, | 盖奇探员 |
[04:16] | I expected to hear from you by now. | 我在等你回话 |
[04:19] | It’s urgent that I speak with the first gentleman | 我要马上和第一先生谈话 |
[04:21] | As soon as possible. | 情况紧急 |
[04:24] | Call me back, agent gedge. | 给我回电 盖奇探员 |
[04:26] | This is extremely important. | 非常重要 |
[04:28] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[04:30] | Larry moss with the fbi. | 联邦调查局的拉里·莫斯找您 |
[04:31] | Where are we, larry? | 什么情况 拉里 |
[04:33] | We’ve i.d.’d a vehicle | 我们找到了那辆 |
[04:34] | That we believe was used in the matobos’ abduction. | 绑架马托波的货车 |
[04:36] | We’re still trying to track it down. | 目前还在追踪中 |
[04:37] | And how long is that going to take? | 还要多久 |
[04:39] | I wish I could tell you, sir. I don’t have a time frame. | 我很想回答您 长官 但我也不知道何时 |
[04:41] | That’s not good enough, larry. | 这样不行 拉里 |
[04:43] | Unless you get some results, we’re going to get hit again. | 除非你有所发现 我们才能进攻 |
[04:46] | A lot of people are going to die | 找不到杜巴库 |
[04:48] | If you don’t find dubaku. | 就会死很多人 |
[04:49] | With all respect, sir, | 我明白 长官 |
[04:50] | I don’t need to be told what’s at stake. | 无需您提醒 |
[04:52] | We’re giving everything we can. | 我们正在全力以赴 |
[04:54] | One of our agents has given her life. | 我们中的一个探员已经牺牲了 |
[04:55] | Yes, I was told about that. | 是的 我已经知道了 |
[04:58] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:00] | I’ll call you the minute we have something. | 一有情况就马上通知您 |
[05:02] | We’ll be waiting. | 保持联系 |
[05:08] | God…. | 天呐 |
[05:13] | The matobos have been taken into a building. | 马托波夫妇被带进一栋建筑 |
[05:16] | 546 adams. | 亚当斯街546号 |
[05:18] | Okay, pull up the stats on that address. on it. | -好的 把相关资料传给我 -正在传 |
[05:21] | It’s the ritter building, four stories high. | 瑞特大厦 总共4层 |
[05:23] | The building is two years old. | 造了有2年 |
[05:24] | Give me the security specs. give me a minute. | -把安全标准告诉我 -稍等 |
[05:26] | We’re coming up on it. | 我们马上就到 |
[05:29] | I’m going to need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[05:55] | I see you’ve chosen a target. | 你找到攻击目标了 |
[05:58] | The boyd chemical plant near kidron, ohio. | 俄亥俄州的汲沦谷镇旁的博伊德化工厂 |
[06:00] | The cip device has enabled us | CIP装置已经帮我们 |
[06:02] | To take control of the main tank. | 控制了主储气罐 |
[06:04] | We’re about to cause the primary safety valves to fail. | 我们让主安全阀门失灵 |
[06:14] | Do you remember the last time we saw each other, ule? | 还记得我们上次的会面吗 乌勒 |
[06:18] | It was at a state dinner in your residence. | 是在你家的晚宴上 |
[06:21] | We shared an excellent bottle of wine. | 我们开了瓶好酒 |
[06:24] | I offered my hand in friendship | 我向你伸出友谊之手 |
[06:26] | And you… slapped it away. | 你却拒我于千里之外 |
[06:30] | You gave me an ultimatum– | 你只想让我成为傀儡 |
[06:32] | To be the puppet for your military. | 为你的军队服务 |
[06:34] | You could have had a long and prosperous career | 作为一个总理 |
[06:36] | As prime minister. | 你本应该前途无量 |
[06:38] | But now you’re going back to sangala | 但现在你却将作为叛国贼 |
[06:39] | As a traitor to your people. | 而返回桑加拉 |
[06:40] | I am prime minister. | 我是总理 |
[06:42] | I was elected by the people. | 是人民选举出来的 |
[06:44] | It’s you and juma who are the traitors. | 你和朱玛才是叛国贼 |
[06:52] | No. | 不 |
[06:54] | We brought order to sangala, | 我们给桑加拉带来希望 |
[06:56] | But you are trying to destroy | 但你却要破坏 |
[06:58] | Everything that we’ve built. | 我们所做的一切 |
[07:03] | You’ll be taken back to sangala, ule, | 你将会被带回桑加拉 乌勒 |
[07:06] | And you will give general juma | 你要向朱玛将军 |
[07:08] | The names of all your fellow traitors. | 交代出你的叛国贼同党 |
[07:11] | I will never do that. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[07:13] | Never. | 绝不 |
[07:23] | Believe me, you will. | 相信我 你会的 |
[07:27] | Take them. | 带走 |
[07:35] | Any response from the president? | 总统有什么反应吗 |
[07:38] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[07:40] | But once she sees dead americans | 当她看到有美国人横尸街头时 |
[07:42] | Lying in the street, she will be less stubborn. | 她就不会那么顽固了 |
[07:58] | I’m inside, jack, approaching the front desk. | 我进去了 杰克 正走向前台 |
[08:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:03] | Are the motobos still on the third floor? | 马托波夫妇还在3楼吗 |
[08:05] | Affirmative, jack. | 是的 杰克 |
[08:07] | They’re being moved. I’m just not sure where yet. | 他们被带走了 我还无法确定他们的去处 |
[08:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:18] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[08:20] | I’m agent walker with the fbi. | 我是联邦调查局的沃克探员 |
[08:22] | I don’t have an appointment, | 我没有预约 |
[08:24] | But I’m here to see mr. Roane of roane and associates. | 我是来见罗恩先生和他的合伙人的 |
[08:26] | I’ll let them know you’re here. actually, I don’t want to be announced. | -我会通知他们 -事实上 我不想让他们知道 |
[08:28] | I’m here on official business. | 我是来这里谈公事的 |
[08:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | So as far as you’re concerned, | 如果有人问起 |
[08:32] | I was never here, understand? | 我从来没来过 明白吗 |
[08:34] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[08:39] | Past security. | 过了安检 |
[08:41] | Heading toward the elevator. | 朝电梯走去 |
[08:42] | We’re on our way to the service entrance. | 我们正向维修通道走去 |
[08:55] | Chloe, I’m on the third floor. | 克罗伊 我到3楼了 |
[08:58] | Law firm is on your left. | 左边是律师事务所 |
[08:59] | On your right is a suite of offices where matobo’s | 马托波夫妇被关在你右边的 |
[09:01] | Being held. | 办公室套间 |
[09:03] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[09:04] | Stairwell’s down the hallway to your left. | 楼梯在你左边走廊尽头 |
[09:24] | Agent walker, we’re at the door. | 沃克探员 我们在门口 |
[09:33] | There’s one guard outside the suite, probably armed. | 门口有一个守卫 可能有武器 |
[09:42] | Bill, take the third floor. | 比尔 看住3楼 |
[09:43] | Wait for my signal. | 等我信号 |
[09:49] | Go on. | 我们走 |
[10:04] | Chloe, we’re on the fourth floor | 克罗伊 我们到4楼了 |
[10:06] | In what used to be the computer room. | 在机房里 |
[10:07] | What now? in the center of the room | -现在怎么做 -在房屋中央 |
[10:09] | There are two removable panels. | 有2块可移动的面板 |
[10:11] | This should give you access to the crawlspace. | 可以进入夹层 |
[10:13] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:29] | Okay, we’re clear. let’s go. | 好的 安全 我们走 |
[10:50] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[10:54] | Go ahead | 进去 |
[11:04] | I should never have allowed you to come with me. | 我不该让你来 |
[11:06] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[11:08] | It was not your decision, ule. | 这不是你的决定 乌勒 |
[11:13] | We will be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[11:17] | Jack bauer will be here soon. | 杰克·鲍尔马上就会到了 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:27] | We’re at the heating unit. | 我们到供暖系统这了 |
[11:28] | Okay, jack, there’s an airduct | 好的 杰克 那个系统开始的地方 |
[11:29] | Leading off that unit; do you see it? | 有个通风管道 你看见了么 |
[11:31] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[11:33] | Follow that for about 30 yards | 沿着它找30码远 |
[11:34] | Until you see an electrical junction. | 你会看到一个接线处 |
[11:36] | Make a left, then another 20 yards | 左转 再走20码 |
[11:38] | You’ll come to the vent. | 在那你能找到通风口 |
[11:39] | This will give you a view of the entire floor. | 在那能看到整个屋里的情况 |
[11:42] | And the matobos? | 马托波夫妇情况如何 |
[11:43] | They’ve been moved into a adjacent room | 他们被押送到了临近的屋里 |
[11:45] | Just off the main area. | 刚刚离开了主要区域 |
[11:46] | Okay, copy that. | 好的 收到 |
[11:47] | Come on. | 行动 |
[11:50] | The entire nsa has been combing the firewall | 整个国安局都在检查防火墙 |
[11:52] | Searching for the next cip device breach. | 以查找CIP装置造成的下一个漏洞 |
[11:54] | If this were something, don’t you think | 如果真有漏洞的话 你不觉得 |
[11:56] | They’d already know about it? | 他们应该已经找到了么 |
[11:57] | I can live without your negativity today, sean. | 不帮忙 就别烦我 西恩 |
[12:00] | There it is again, that same code fragment. | 又出现了 同样的编码碎片 |
[12:05] | “kidron, ohio.” what’s in kidron, ohio? | 在俄亥俄州的汲沦谷 那有什么 |
[12:07] | Any sensitive installations? | 有什么敏感设施在那么 |
[12:08] | Something dubaku might want to hit? | 杜巴库可能会袭击的 |
[12:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[12:11] | Homeland has a high-value | 国土安全局有个高价值目标数据库 |
[12:12] | Target database; I’m cross-checking it now. | 我正反复核对呢 |
[12:16] | Okay. okay, nothing in kidron itself, | 好吧 汲沦谷那没什么 |
[12:19] | But in the neighboring county there’s… | 但是在邻县 |
[12:21] | Boyd chemical. boyd chemical. what do they make? | -博伊德化工 -博伊德化工 他们生产什么的 |
[12:23] | Insecticide. please get me that number. | 杀虫剂 给我他们的电话 |
[12:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:33] | This is janis gold at fbi. I need to speak | 我是联调局的詹尼斯·古德 |
[12:36] | To your plant manager immediately, please. | 让你们的工厂经理接电话 马上 |
[12:39] | Ma’am, as I just stated I’m with the fbi. | 女士 我说过了 我是联调局的 |
[12:41] | Does that sound vaguely important to you? | 这听起来不重要么 |
[12:44] | Now, connect me to john brunner. | 现在就给我接约翰·布拉诺 |
[12:51] | Fbi? uh, yeah, put her on. | 联调局的 好吧 接过来 |
[12:56] | This is john brunner. | 我是约翰·布拉诺 |
[12:57] | Hello. | 喂 |
[12:58] | Mr. brunner, this is janis gold, fbi, | 布拉诺先生 这里是联调局华盛顿总部 |
[13:00] | D.c. bureau. | 我是詹尼斯·古德 |
[13:01] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[13:03] | We’ve been tracking some possible | 我们在查找一些可能的 |
[13:04] | Breaches in the government firewall. | 防火墙漏洞 |
[13:05] | The firewall’s designed to protect installations | 防火墙是用来保护装置的 |
[13:08] | – Like yours… – I know what it does, honey. | -就像你的… -我知道防火墙是什么 宝贝 |
[13:09] | Um, we have tracked | 呃 我们追踪到 |
[13:11] | And isolated one of these breaches | 在汲沦谷地区出现的 |
[13:13] | In the kidron area. | 一个漏洞 |
[13:15] | I need to know are you experiencing | 我想知道 你们现在 |
[13:16] | Any problems right now? | 有什么麻烦吗 |
[13:18] | As a matter of fact, we’re dealing with one right now. | 事实上 我们正在处理一个 |
[13:20] | – What is it? – three of our safety valves just failed | -怎么了 -我们的三个安全阀刚失效了 |
[13:23] | On the primary storage tank. | 在主储气罐上 |
[13:24] | We’re having trouble resetting them. | 也无法重启了 |
[13:26] | What’s in that tank? methyl isocyanate. | -罐里装的什么 -甲基异氰酸脂 |
[13:28] | It’s concentrated insecticide, highly toxic. | 浓缩杀虫剂 剧毒的 |
[13:31] | Can you– what the hell is this all about? | 能告诉我 到底出什么事了 |
[13:34] | Mr. brunner, I have reason | 布拉诺先生 我们有理由相信 |
[13:36] | To believe that this is a terrorist attack | 这是一次针对你工厂的 |
[13:38] | On your facility. | 恐怖袭击 |
[13:40] | Terrorist attack? | 恐怖袭击 |
[13:41] | Yes, sir, I need you to initiate | 是的 先生 我要你启动 |
[13:43] | On-site emergency procedures | 现场紧急应急程序 |
[13:44] | And stay on this line. | 并保持通话 |
[13:47] | Shut down the tank. | 关闭那个储气罐 |
[13:48] | What’s going on? do it! do it! | -出什么事了 -快点 快点 |
[13:49] | My authority. | 我命令你 |
[13:53] | – Damn. – what is it? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[13:55] | – It’s not responding. – what do you mean? try it again. | -没反应 -什么意思 再试试 |
[13:58] | Nothing. | 还是没有 |
[14:03] | Pressure in the primary tank is rising. | 主储气罐的压力正在升高 |
[14:07] | – Son of a bitch. – mr. brunner? | -该死的 -布拉诺先生 |
[14:10] | We cannot shut down the primary tank | 我们无法关闭主储气罐 |
[14:12] | And the pressure is building. | 它的压力在升高 |
[14:14] | If we cannot stop this, we are looking | 如果阻止不了的话 |
[14:16] | At atmospheric release. | 毒气就会释放到大气中 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:20] | Get larry. | 去叫拉里 |
[14:21] | Dubaku has targeted that facility. | 杜巴库已经袭击了那个工厂 |
[14:23] | We need to alert the president. | 我们得通知总统 |
[14:26] | Mr. brunner, | 布拉诺先生 |
[14:27] | you need to begin evacuating people right now | 你现在必须开始疏散人群了 |
[14:45] | All right, agent moss, keep me apprised. | 好的 莫斯探员 有事马上通知我 |
[14:47] | I’ll speak to the president. | 我马上向总统汇报 |
[14:49] | I just received an inter agency alert. | 我刚收到一个内部警报 |
[14:51] | The fbi just discovered dubaku’s next target. | 联调局刚发现了杜巴库的下一个目标 |
[14:53] | A chemical plant, yeah. | 一个化工厂 是的 |
[14:54] | I just got off the phone with larry moss. | 我刚跟拉里·莫斯通过电话 |
[14:56] | I need to brief the president. | 我得向总统做简报 |
[14:57] | Has the first gentleman spoken with the president? | 第一先生跟总统谈过了么 |
[15:00] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[15:01] | I talked to agent gedge 40 minutes ago. | 四十分钟前 我跟盖奇特工说过了 |
[15:04] | Mr. taylor is the only person who can talk the president | 泰勒先生是唯一能劝说总统 |
[15:06] | Into withdrawing our troops in sangala. | 从桑加拉撤兵的人 |
[15:08] | And that is our best way to prevent this attack. | 这也是阻止袭击的最佳方案 |
[15:10] | I know we need him. | 我知道我们需要他 |
[15:11] | I’m waiting for a call back. | 我等他给我回电话呢 |
[15:12] | The middle section’s still bothering me; read it again. | 我还是不满意中间的部分 再念一遍 |
[15:15] | “colonel dubaku and the juma regime have killed | 杜巴库上校和朱玛集团 |
[15:17] | “countless thousands of their own people, | 已经杀害了无数同胞 |
[15:19] | “and now hundreds of our fellow citizens. | 和数以百计的美国人民 |
[15:21] | They deserve your prayers and your outrage.” | 让亡者安息 让刽子手接受愤怒的惩罚 |
[15:24] | I think the word “outrage” might be too strong | 我觉得”愤怒”用得有点过了 |
[15:26] | If you’re trying to convey | 如果您想让民众 |
[15:28] | Calm authority. | 平静下来的话 |
[15:29] | “outrage” is the only word | 愤怒 是唯一一个能表达 |
[15:30] | To describe how I’m feeling, and how every person | 我现在感情的词 它也能代表 |
[15:32] | In this country will be feeling. | 每个美国民众的心情 |
[15:33] | The american people deserve the truth. | 美国的人民应该知道真相 |
[15:35] | Dubaku’s already killed 300 americans. | 杜巴库已经杀死了三百个美国人 |
[15:38] | God knows what else he has planned. | 天知道他在策划着什么阴谋 |
[15:42] | Come in. | 进来 |
[15:46] | Could you excuse us, angela? | 给我们点时间 安吉拉 |
[15:55] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[15:56] | The fbi believes they’ve detected | 联邦调查局发现了 |
[15:58] | Where the next attack will take place. | 下一个袭击目标 |
[16:02] | Dubaku’s infiltrated a chemical plant | 杜巴库想要使俄亥俄州汲沦谷 |
[16:04] | Just outside of kidron, ohio. | 一家化工厂发生泄露 |
[16:06] | He’s causing the pressure on the facility’s | 他已经使工厂里的主储气罐的 |
[16:08] | Primary tank to go critical. | 压力达到了临界值 |
[16:09] | If the tank erupts, over 3,000 gallons | 如果储气罐破裂 三千多加仑甲基异氰酸脂 |
[16:12] | Of methyl isocyanate will be released into the atmosphere. | 就会被释放到空气中 |
[16:14] | Given the prevailing winds, | 在风的作用下 |
[16:16] | A very large, very toxic cloud | 一片大面积的毒云 |
[16:19] | Will sweep into town. | 将横扫城镇 |
[16:20] | Methyl isocyanate | 甲基异氰酸脂 |
[16:22] | Is a concentrated insecticide. | 是一种高浓缩杀虫剂 |
[16:23] | Even brief exposure causes severe lung damage | 即使少量接触 也会造成严重的肺损伤 |
[16:26] | And chemical burns of the skin. | 和对皮肤的化学烧伤 |
[16:28] | What’s our time frame? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[16:29] | The tank could rupture in less than 15 minutes. | 十五分钟内 储气罐就可能破裂 |
[16:31] | They’ve begun evacuating? | 他们已经开始疏散了么 |
[16:33] | We’ve already contacted emergency responders | 我们已经在汲沦谷当地 |
[16:35] | On the ground in kidron. | 派出了紧急事件反应部队 |
[16:36] | It’s just not enough time to get everyone out. | 但是时间不够 把所有人都救出来 |
[16:37] | Kidron’s population’s just over 30,000. | 汲沦谷的人口超过三万 |
[16:43] | This projection says that | 预计我们将损失 |
[16:44] | We could lose over 50%? | 超过五成的人 |
[16:50] | Oh, dear lord… | 天哪 |
[16:52] | Right now, our only chance of stopping this | 现在 唯一阻止这事的办法 |
[16:55] | Is finding dubaku and the cip device. | 就是找到杜巴库和CIP装置 |
[17:04] | You ready? | 准备好了么 |
[17:06] | Quietly. | 轻轻地 |
[17:08] | Jack, I just intercepted | 杰克 我刚截听到一个联调局警报 |
[17:09] | An fbi alert identifying dubaku’s next target. | 他们找到了杜巴库的下一个袭击目标 |
[17:12] | A chemical plant near kidron, ohio, | 俄亥俄州汲沦谷的一个化工厂 |
[17:14] | 12 minutes from going critical. there are 30,000 | 还剩12分钟爆炸 那有三万多人呢 |
[17:16] | People in that town, jack. we have to hurry. | 杰克 我们得抓紧了 |
[17:18] | We’re moving as fast as we can. | 我们会尽快的 |
[17:21] | Give me the scope out of the bag. | 把探测器给我从包里拿出来 |
[17:42] | Turning scope over to night-vision. | 调到夜视状态 |
[17:47] | I don’t see dubaku. | 我没看到杜巴库 |
[17:51] | We’ve got nichols. | 发现尼科尔斯了 |
[17:53] | Three men with automatic weapons. | 和三个带自动武器的人 |
[17:55] | Three more over at the control station, most likely armed. | 还有三个在控制站 很可能也有武器 |
[17:58] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:01] | That’s dubaku. | 杜巴库 |
[18:04] | We got dubaku. | 我们发现杜巴库了 |
[18:05] | Chloe, are you seeing this? | 克洛伊 你能看到么 |
[18:07] | Yes. the control station looks like an s-dart. | 是的 控制站看起来像S型自动再调度装置 |
[18:09] | It’s a really powerful processor. | 很强的处理器 |
[18:10] | – It could be driving the cip device. – copy. | -应该就是它在驱动CIP装置 -收到 |
[18:13] | Nsa’s classified infrastructure team | 国安局的机密设施小组 |
[18:16] | – Is trying to plug the firewall breach. – any luck so far? | -正试图修补防火墙漏洞 -有进展么 |
[18:18] | None so far, but they’re staying on it. they have less than | -目前没有 但还在努力 -他们只有 |
[18:20] | Ten minutes left. they’re aware of that, sir, | -不到十分钟时间了 -是的 长官 |
[18:22] | But they’re doing what they can. | 他们已经尽力了 |
[18:24] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[18:25] | What’s going on at the plant? | 工厂情况怎么样 |
[18:26] | I’m on with them now. | 我在和他们通话 |
[18:27] | John? did you try | 约翰 你有没有 |
[18:30] | Flashing the memory cards? | 刷新记忆卡片 |
[18:32] | Three times, honey. | 三次了 宝贝 |
[18:34] | We’re not in control of the computer system. | 电脑系统已经失控了 |
[18:36] | I’ve already told my people to get the hell out of here. | 我已经叫我的人撤离了 |
[18:38] | Normally, I don’t allow people | 通常我不允许别人叫我宝贝 |
[18:40] | To call me “honey,” but we can discuss that later. | 不过这事可以以后再说 |
[18:42] | Yeah, well, it sounds like you need to lighten up. | 听起来你需要放松一下 |
[18:45] | Good, good. | 好的 |
[18:46] | I’m heading to the primary tank room. | 我正去主储罐室 |
[18:49] | I’m going to try to manually | 我想试着手动 |
[18:51] | Release some of the pressure. | 释放储气罐的压力 |
[18:52] | That’s not going to stop it. | 不顶用的 |
[18:53] | No, but it might buy us | 是不顶用 不过应该能 |
[18:56] | A few more minutes so people can evacuate. | 给大家的撤离创造一些时间 |
[18:58] | I’ve got a thousand workers at this facility. | 这工厂里有一千多员工呢 |
[19:01] | And I am responsible For their safety. | 我要对他们的 安全负责 |
[19:05] | Now look, I need you to stay on the phone. | 听着 别挂电话 |
[19:07] | – I’m going to need some help. – absolutely. | -我需要你的帮助 -没问题 |
[19:09] | What can I do? | 需要我做什么 |
[19:11] | I don’t have access to the override schematics. | 我的权限不够修改控制图 |
[19:13] | See if you can pull up | 看你能不能调出 |
[19:15] | The operating procedures for tank one. | 一号储气罐的操作程序 |
[19:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got it. | 好的 我找到了 |
[19:19] | I got it right here. all right. | -我找到了 -好的 |
[19:21] | Now look for the emergency valve | 现在找到应急阀的 |
[19:23] | Release sequence. | 释放顺序 |
[19:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:27] | Uh, valve release. I have it right here. | 阀门释放 我找到了 |
[19:29] | OK good, now | 很好 |
[19:31] | well I need you to do is | 我需要你做的是 |
[19:33] | This, wait, this procedure is going | 等下 这样做会 |
[19:35] | To release the chemical right | 把主储气罐内的气体 |
[19:37] | Into the primary tank room where you are right now. | 直接释放到你所在的房间 |
[19:40] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:41] | I have respiratory gear on. | 我戴着防毒面具呢 |
[19:43] | I’ll be okay, just give me the sequence. | 我没事的 告诉我顺序 |
[19:46] | But how long will that protect you? | 但是那东西能保护你多久呢 |
[19:48] | Don’t worry about it, honey. | 这个你就别担心了 宝贝 |
[19:51] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | Are you looking at the routing board? I am. | -你看到路由器控制面板了吗 -看到了 |
[19:56] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[19:58] | Set the bus switches | 从右向左 |
[20:00] | To this sequence from left to right | 设置总线开关的顺序 |
[20:03] | -2 -2 Two. two. | |
[20:05] | -8 -8 Eight. eight. | |
[20:06] | -7 -7 Seven. seven. | |
[20:08] | -4 -4 Four. four. | |
[20:10] | -3 -3 Three. three. | |
[20:12] | Done. | 好了 |
[20:14] | The secondary flow valve | 次级流量开关 |
[20:16] | Should be behind you and to your right. | 应该在你身后的右侧 |
[20:18] | I need you to turn that clockwise please. | 你要向顺时针方向旋转 |
[20:29] | All right. all right, I got it. | 好了 完成了 |
[20:32] | Okay, that’s one valve down, | 很好 一个阀门的压力已经下降了 |
[20:35] | Three more to go. | 还剩3个 |
[20:48] | Pressure inside the tank is approaching 400 psi. | 反应仓内的压力已接近400帕 |
[20:51] | How long before the tank ruptures? | 离储气罐爆裂还有多长时间 |
[20:52] | Seven minutes. | 7分钟 |
[20:54] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:55] | What is it? an alert. | -怎么了 -警报响了 |
[20:57] | Our hidden surveillance camera on the roof. | 我们屋顶的监控显示 |
[20:59] | Almeida and bauer. | 阿尔梅达和鲍尔来了 |
[21:02] | When was this taken? | 什么时候 |
[21:03] | 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟之前 |
[21:05] | I thought you killed almeida and bauer? | 我以为你已经干掉他们了 |
[21:07] | Damn it! you said this location | 该死的 你说这个地方是 |
[21:09] | Was kept secret from everyone! it was. | -绝对安全的 -没错 |
[21:11] | Then what are they doing here?! | 那他们怎么会在这出现 |
[21:12] | I don’t know. how did they find us?! | -我不知道 -他们怎么找到我们的 |
[21:14] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[21:15] | 600 psi and rising. | 压力600帕还在上升中 |
[21:22] | Disengage the cip module. | 解除CIP模块 |
[21:24] | Begin the offload. | 把它卸下来 |
[21:29] | What are you doing? we’re almost there. | 你在干什么 我们就快成功了 |
[21:31] | We will continue this attack from another location. | 我们要换个地方继续进攻 |
[21:36] | Let’s finish this. | 让我们完成这次攻击 |
[21:37] | We can handle them. | 我们能对付他们 |
[21:38] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们必须马上离开这 |
[21:40] | The cip module’s disengaged, starting off load. | CIP模块已经解除 开始卸载 |
[21:44] | Hey, what the hell is that? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[21:46] | What the hell is that?! | 到底是怎么了 |
[21:47] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[21:50] | The firewall breach just closed. | 防火墙的漏洞刚刚关闭了 |
[21:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[21:55] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[21:57] | No cip intrusion, the firewall is secure. | CIP模块的入侵停止了 防火墙安全了 |
[21:59] | How? nsa? | 谁干的 国安局吗 |
[22:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:03] | Bring the cip module. | 拿上CIP模块 |
[22:05] | Get Motobo and his wife! | 带上马托波和他老婆 |
[22:08] | Bill, we should go | 比尔 我们给他们 |
[22:10] | With the second option on the assault. | 来个两面夹击 |
[22:11] | Two-prong attack. you and tony come through the main entrance. | 你和托尼直接从正门进攻 |
[22:14] | We’ll go in from here. copy. | -我们从这进入 -收到 |
[22:15] | Give me the c4 out of the bag. | 把我背包里的C4炸药拿出来 |
[22:42] | Go! | 上 |
[22:51] | Move. | 走 |
[22:53] | Move! | 快走 |
[23:17] | Get the cip device! | 去拿CIP装置 |
[23:32] | Clear! | 安全 |
[23:37] | All clear over here! get dubaku? | 这边也安全了 抓到杜巴库了吗 |
[23:39] | Negative! | 没有 |
[23:43] | Jack, I’ve got the cip device. | 杰克 我拿到CIP装置了 |
[23:45] | It’s been destroyed. | 已经被破坏了 |
[23:47] | Jack, it’s renee. the motobos are safe. | 杰克 我是蕾妮 马托波夫妇已获救 |
[23:49] | I’m taking them to the van. | 我正带他们上货车 |
[23:50] | Copy that. I want you | 收到 你和比尔再 |
[23:52] | And bill to do a sweep. see if you can find dubaku. | 彻底清查一下 看能不能找到杜巴库 |
[23:54] | I’ll cover the south side. | 我负责南面 |
[24:10] | John? john, are you still there? | 约翰 约翰 你还在吗 |
[24:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:15] | John, listen to me. | 约翰 听我说 |
[24:16] | The terrorists are out of the system. | 恐怖分子已经脱离系统了 |
[24:17] | Please tell me what is happening right now. | 请告诉我目前的情况 |
[24:24] | Automatic shutdown mode has kicked in. | 自动关闭模式已经启动 |
[24:28] | Pressure’s dropping. | 压力正在下降 |
[24:30] | I think we’re gonna be all right. | 我想我们没事了 |
[24:34] | Okay, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[24:35] | Now you-you gotta get out of there right now. | 现在你要马上离开那里 |
[24:44] | John? | 约翰 |
[24:48] | I can’t make the door… | 我到不了门那了 |
[24:50] | I’m sending the rescue team. | 我已经派出营救小组 |
[24:52] | A rescue team is on its way. | 他们马上就到 |
[24:53] | John, please stay with me. | 约翰 坚持住 |
[24:55] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[25:23] | Have they found dubaku? | 他们找到杜巴库了吗 |
[25:24] | Still searching. | 还在搜查 |
[25:26] | First responders are five minutes away, jack. | 第一支外勤小组5分钟后到 杰克 |
[25:28] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:38] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[25:41] | I said get up! | 我让你站起来 |
[26:01] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[26:03] | Please don’t make me do this. | 请别逼我这么做了 |
[26:05] | I will go to your home, michael. | 我会到你家里 迈克尔 |
[26:08] | I’ll make you wife watch | 我会让你的妻子 |
[26:10] | As I kill your daughter, | 看着我杀死你的女儿 |
[26:12] | And then I will kill her. | 然后我会杀了她 |
[26:13] | So do as I ask. | 所以照我说的做 |
[26:15] | Save your family. | 才能救你家人 |
[26:36] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[26:37] | It’s latham. | 他是拉森 |
[26:40] | Where’s dubaku?! | 杜巴库在哪 |
[26:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:46] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[26:54] | Tony! bill! | 托尼 比尔 |
[26:55] | – Yeah! – you all right? | -在 -你没事吧 |
[26:58] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[26:59] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[27:01] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 收到请回答 |
[27:04] | Yeah, yeah, we’re okay. | 收到 我们没事 |
[27:05] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:06] | Latham was wired with explosives. | 拉森被做成了人体炸弹 |
[27:08] | We still don’t have dubaku. | 我们还是没有找到杜巴库 |
[27:11] | What? | 什么 |
[27:12] | The cip device has been destroyed. | CIP装置已经被破坏了 |
[27:14] | I want you to stay with the motobos. | 我要你和马托波夫妇在一起 |
[27:16] | Make sure they’re safe. | 保证他们的安全 |
[27:18] | Jack the police are almost here. | 杰克 警察马上就到了 |
[27:19] | If you get arrested, this entire operation goes out the window. | 你要是被抓 整个计划就都泡汤了 |
[27:22] | You have to get out of there. copy that. | -你必须马上离开那 -收到 |
[27:24] | He’s gone. we need to get back to the safe house. | -他跑了 -我们必须回到安全屋 |
[27:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:40] | Sean, this stays both nsa and homeland have no idea | 西恩 国家安全局和国土安全局 |
[27:43] | Why the breach at the kidron plant was stopped. | 都搞不懂汲沦谷攻击为什么停止了 |
[27:45] | They’re still looking. | 他们还在查 |
[27:46] | We’re working on it here also. | 我们也在找原因 |
[27:48] | Janis is coordinating with a digital forensics team | 詹尼斯正在协助数码鉴证组 |
[27:49] | That she sent over to the plant. | 并把工厂的信息发给他们 |
[27:51] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通啊 |
[27:53] | Why… why would dubaku suddenly stop an attack | 为什么杜巴库突然停止了这次攻击 |
[27:55] | When he was minutes away from causing mass casualties? | 他离成功只差几分钟了 |
[27:57] | Maybe there was a malfunction in the cip device. | 或许CIP装置出问题了 |
[28:00] | No, no, I don’t want maybes, all right? I want answers. | 不 我不要猜测 我只想知道事实 |
[28:02] | We’re doing everything we can, sir. | 我们正在全力以赴 先生 |
[28:03] | That’s not good enough right now, is it?! | 这还不够 不对吗 |
[28:06] | I don’t know what else to tell you, sir. | 我不知道该说什么了 先生 |
[28:08] | I know you’re upset about renee, | 我知道您对蕾妮的事很不安 |
[28:10] | But getting angry at me is not going to make it go any faster. | 但是对我发脾气也是无济于事 |
[28:13] | If you think I’m yelling at you because of my history | 如果你认为我是因为沃克探员的事 |
[28:15] | With agent walker, you are mistaken. | 而对你大喊大叫 那你就错了 |
[28:17] | There are thousands of lives at stake here. | 成千上万的民众正处于危险之中 |
[28:19] | That’s what concerns me. | 这才是让我不安的原因 |
[28:22] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[28:24] | I want you and janis to work with nsa. | 我要你和詹尼斯同国安局合作 |
[28:27] | Find out where that cip device is being used. | 找到CIP装置的具体位置 |
[28:30] | If we find the device, we find dubaku. | 只要我们找到装置 就能找到杜巴库 |
[28:47] | I appreciate the call. thanks a lot. | 谢谢您的来电 |
[28:49] | Janis, larry wants you to interface with nsa. | 詹尼斯 拉里让你和国安局合作 |
[28:51] | See if you can back-trace that cip code fragment to its source. | 看能否反追踪到CIP装置的具体位置 |
[28:54] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[28:56] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁通话 |
[28:58] | The head of the response team at the plant. | 工厂快速反应小组的负责人 |
[29:00] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[29:02] | Facility’s clean. | 设备已经安全了 |
[29:03] | A trace amount of the chemical was released, but not enough | 少量的化学气体发生了泄露 |
[29:05] | To do any damage, and the site has been secured. | 但不足以造成伤害 现场已经被保护起来了 |
[29:07] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:09] | What about the plant manager? | 那个工厂经理怎么样了 |
[29:10] | John brunner. | 约翰·布拉诺 |
[29:11] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[29:13] | No. | 不 |
[29:14] | Will you do me a favor? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[29:16] | It depends. | 说说看 |
[29:17] | I’d like to track down mr. brunner’s family. | 我想通知布拉诺先生的家人 |
[29:19] | I was the last one to speak with him, | 我是最后一个和他通话的人 |
[29:20] | And I feel they should know how brave he was. | 我认为应该让他们知道他是多么勇敢 |
[29:23] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我找找看 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:26] | Janis, before you start sending flowers, | 詹尼斯 在节哀之前 |
[29:28] | You need to find out where that cip device was being used. | 你应该先找出CIP装置的具体位置 |
[29:31] | I know. I’m on it. | 知道了 我正在找 |
[29:53] | Cleanup crews are already on site | 清理小组已经到达现场 |
[29:55] | And we’re continuing our evacuation of a one-mile radius | 我们正在进行工厂周围 |
[29:57] | Around the chemical plant. | 1英里的疏散撤离工作 |
[29:58] | Casualties? | 伤亡情况呢 |
[30:00] | There was, in fact, one casualty, The plant manager. | 实际死亡 只有一人 是工厂的经理 |
[30:02] | 13 other workers are being treated | 剩余因化学品烧伤和吸入有毒气体 |
[30:04] | For chemical burns and inhalation of toxic fumes. | 而受伤的13名工人已被送去急救 |
[30:06] | And there haven’t been any other intrusions in the firewall? | 再就没有任何针对防火墙的入侵行动吗 |
[30:09] | No, ma’am. | 没有了 女士 |
[30:11] | It appears the crisis has been averted. | 看起来好像危机已经解除了 |
[30:12] | Except that no one’s been able | 除此以外 没人能解释 |
[30:14] | To explain how the firewall break disengaged. | 防火墙为什么又安全了 |
[30:16] | Not yet. | 目前是的 |
[30:17] | The fbi has no idea how it happened… it just happened. | 联邦调查局也毫无头绪 |
[30:20] | And that’s not an explanation. | 这讲不通 |
[30:23] | Perhaps dubaku was firing another warning shot. | 可能杜巴库正要发布另一个警告 |
[30:24] | No, dubaku’s already down two planes. | 不可能 杜巴库已经弄下了两架飞机 |
[30:27] | He’s not afraid to take more lives. | 他不会在乎死更多的人 |
[30:29] | In any event, we should be grateful. | 不管怎么说 我们现在安全了 |
[30:32] | I’m not one to accept good news | 除非知道真相 否则我是不会 |
[30:34] | Unless I know where it comes from. | 接受这样的好消息的 |
[30:38] | Until we have more answers, I want to maintain alert levels. | 找出真相前 我要维持目前的安全等级 |
[30:41] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[30:42] | Madam president, I have admiral Smith on line two. | 总统阁下 史密斯上将在2号线 |
[30:45] | Put him through. thank you, tim. | 接进来 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[30:48] | Admiral? | 上将 |
[30:50] | I’ve been trying to reach agent gedge, and he hasn’t picked up. | 我一直在打盖奇探员的电话 但始终没人接 |
[30:55] | Yes, I’m sure I have the right number. | 是的 我确定号码没错 |
[30:57] | I just spoke to him over an hour ago. | 一小时前我刚跟他通过话 |
[30:59] | He said he was outside samantha roth’s apartment | 他说他在萨曼莎·罗斯的公寓外面 |
[31:02] | Waiting for the first gentleman. | 在等第一先生 |
[31:04] | Just find him. | 找到他 |
[31:07] | I don’t care who you have to pull off shift. | 我不管你派谁去 |
[31:11] | Still can’t reach gedge. | 还是联系不上盖奇 |
[31:12] | The secret service doesn’t know where he is either. | 特勤处也找不到他 |
[31:16] | I need to tell the president. | 我需要告诉总统 |
[31:19] | Maybe you should hold off. | 或许你得等等 |
[31:21] | The domestic threat’s been lifted for now | 目前的危机又升级了 |
[31:22] | And she’s on the phone with admiral smith. | 她正和史密斯上将通话 |
[31:27] | I can’t authorize the air strikes | 我不能批准空中打击 |
[31:30] | Until our post-invasion plans are in place. | 除非我们出兵计划已经妥当 |
[31:32] | Finding a politically viable replacement, until that happens, | 在找到可行性方案之前 |
[31:36] | You need to keep your forces at full readiness. | 我要求军队全面戒备 |
[31:39] | The joint chiefs are getting impatient. | 参谋长们已经等得不耐烦了 |
[31:42] | Madam president, we need to talk about your husband. | 总统阁下 我们需要谈谈您的丈夫 |
[31:49] | His theory about your son’s death, | 对于令郎的死 |
[31:52] | He hasn’t let it go. | 他还是难以释怀 |
[31:54] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[31:57] | He’s been harassing roger’s girlfriend, | 他去质询罗杰的女友 |
[31:59] | Accusing her of complicity in the death of roger. | 认为她参与了罗杰的谋杀 |
[32:04] | Henry and I went over it | 亨利和我跟着联调局 |
[32:05] | Again and again with the fbi, | 一次又一次地调查 |
[32:07] | And he swore to me He was past all that. | 后来他向我发誓 他不会再纠结于此了 |
[32:10] | Well, he’s found a private investigator who’s feeding | 他找到了一个迎合他的 |
[32:12] | His conspiracy theory; | 谋杀理论的私人侦探 |
[32:13] | Taking advantage of him. | 他在被人利用 |
[32:16] | Please get henry on the phone. | 请让亨利来听电话 |
[32:18] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[32:22] | Henry’s unreachable. | 我联系不上他 |
[32:25] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[32:28] | Agent gedge hasn’t been answering his phone. | 盖奇探员的电话无人接听 |
[32:30] | I probably should have told you before. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[32:34] | You’re telling me my husband’s gone missing? | 你是说我丈夫失踪了吗 |
[32:38] | Secret service has put out an apb. | 特勤组已经发出通告 |
[32:42] | They’re going to ms. roth’s apartment. | 他们正在去罗斯小姐的家中 |
[32:45] | Whatever’s going on, I will find out soon enough. | 无论发生了什么 我都会很快查清 |
[32:55] | This is a priority order code charlie zero charlie. | 这是代号 查理-0-查理的优先命令 |
[32:58] | We need an immediate 20 on agent gedge. | 需要立即找到盖奇探员 |
[33:01] | All available field agents proceed | 所有外勤探员立即出发 |
[33:03] | 404 wilkinson drive. Code charlie zero charlie. | 至威尔金森路404号 代号 查理-0-查理 |
[34:19] | You’re making a mistake. | 你正在犯错误 |
[34:22] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[34:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[34:24] | You haven’t killed anybody yet. | 你没杀过人 |
[34:25] | You don’t need to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[34:28] | Gedge’s plan to frame me is already blown. | 盖奇陷害我的计划已经失败了 |
[34:31] | If you kill me, | 如果你杀了我 |
[34:34] | They’ll know it was murder, | 他们就会查出来这是谋杀 |
[34:36] | And they’ll trace it back to you. | 并会由此找到你 |
[34:47] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[34:49] | Where’s agent gedge? I can’t reach him. | 盖奇探员去哪了 我联系不到他 |
[34:51] | Gedge is dead. | 盖奇死了 |
[34:53] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:55] | Everything was going according to plan… | 本应按计划进行 |
[34:57] | But something went wrong. | 但还是了问题 |
[34:58] | Taylor killed gedge; I don’t know how. | 泰勒杀了盖奇 我不知道他怎么做到的 |
[35:02] | Where’s mr. taylor now? | 泰勒先生现在在哪里 |
[35:03] | He’s right here. | 在我旁边 |
[35:04] | Don’t kill him, bring him to me. | 别杀他 把他带到我这 |
[35:07] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[35:27] | Prime minister matobo, ma’am, please come with me. | 马托波总理 夫人 请跟我来 |
[35:30] | Chloe, pull up the ritter building on a satellite grid. | 克罗伊 用卫星查看瑞特大厦 |
[35:33] | Look for any sign of dubaku leaving the site. | 查看杜巴库离开留下的痕迹 |
[35:36] | We’ve got to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[35:37] | It’s going to take me 20 minutes to task the satellite. | 我需要20分钟来设置卫星 |
[35:39] | Then don’t waste time talking about it. | 那就别浪费口舌 |
[35:41] | Pull up satellite and traffic cams, | 调出卫星和交通摄像头 |
[35:43] | Street corners and metro stations. | 监视街角和汽车站 |
[35:45] | What’s the priority? | 先干什么 |
[35:46] | I can only do one thing at a time. | 我一次只能做一件事情 |
[35:48] | – Satellite! – fine. | -卫星 -好吧 |
[35:49] | Bill, we need to rethink this. | 比尔 我们必须重新考虑一下 |
[35:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:52] | You were set up to surveil an undercover operation. | 你原计划监控一次卧底行动 |
[35:54] | Your cover’s been blown. | 现在卧底身份暴露了 |
[35:55] | The police are after us. | 警察还在找我们 |
[35:57] | We are not equipped to look for one man in a city of millions. | 我们无法在百万人口的城市找一个人 |
[36:00] | We need additional resources. | 我们需要其它的资源 |
[36:01] | What are you suggesting? | 你有何建议 |
[36:03] | It’s time to contact outside agencies. | 是时候和外面部门联系了 |
[36:06] | – The government? – yes. | -政府吗 -是的 |
[36:08] | I thought you said the government couldn’t be trusted. | 我记得你说过政府是不可信的 |
[36:10] | Right now, we don’t have a choice. | 现在 我们别无选择 |
[36:11] | It can’t be trusted. | 我们不能相信它 |
[36:12] | We can’t trust anybody, | 我们不能信任任何人 |
[36:13] | That’s why we’re working on the outside. | 这就是为什么我们独自行动 |
[36:15] | President taylor can be trusted. | 泰勒总统可以被信任 |
[36:16] | I’m not questioning that, prime minister. | 我并不怀疑这点 总理 |
[36:18] | It’s the people around her who can’t be trusted. | 而是她身边的人无法被信任 |
[36:20] | Mr. buchanan, jack’s right. we need help. | 布坎南先生 杰克是对的 我们需要帮助 |
[36:23] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[36:24] | We can limit the flow of information. | 我们可以限制消息的去向 |
[36:26] | Prime minister matobo can get us past | 总理可以帮我们 |
[36:30] | Explain to her why and what we’re doing. | 直接向总统解释清楚 |
[36:31] | I think jack’s right. | 我觉得杰克是对的 |
[36:32] | We left a lot of clues in that building. | 我们在那栋楼里留下了太多的痕迹 |
[36:34] | We’re vulnerable; we can’t do this | 我们不能在冒险 |
[36:36] | On our own anymore. | 单干下去了 |
[36:37] | Am I supposed to remain in hiding with you, | 难道我要和你们继续躲下去 |
[36:39] | Pretend that my wife and i | 装成我和我夫人被绑架 |
[36:40] | Are still being held hostage or dead? | 或被杀了吗 |
[36:44] | I need to return to the white house | 我必须返回白宫 |
[36:46] | And help the president save what’s left of my country. | 帮助总统挽救我的国家 |
[36:48] | Let my husband do this. | 让我的丈夫去吧 |
[36:50] | Let him call president taylor. | 让他给泰勒总统打电话 |
[36:52] | She will listen to him. | 她会听他的 |
[36:58] | Bill, you want to find dubaku, make the call. | 比尔 要想找到杜巴库 让他打电话 |
[37:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:13] | Get me the white house. | 给我接白宫 |
[37:20] | Representatives from boyd chemical | 博伊德化工厂的代表们 |
[37:21] | Have assured local authorities | 向当地政府部门保证 |
[37:23] | That the immediate crisis has passed. | 当前危机已经过去了 |
[37:25] | However, this has done little to calm the nerves | 但这仍无法缓解汲沦谷镇 |
[37:27] | Of the citizens of kidron, ohio, | 民众的紧张情绪 |
[37:30] | Many of whom have taken shelter in neighboring communities. | 他们中的许多人跑到附近的社区避难 |
[37:34] | Again, we have confirmed one fatality | 我们再次确认只有一人 |
[37:36] | Inside the plant itself. | 在工厂内死亡 |
[37:37] | 13 others, all boyd employees, | 其它13名博伊德的员工正在当地的 |
[37:39] | Are being treated at local medical centers… | 医疗中心接受救治 |
[37:41] | – Madam president. – Yes? | -总统阁下 -请讲 |
[37:43] | I have prime minister matobo calling for you. | 马托波总理希望和您通话 |
[37:46] | Matobo?! | 马托波 |
[37:47] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[37:48] | You’re tracing it? | 你能追踪电话吗 |
[37:49] | We tried, madame president, but it’s a secure line. | 我们试了 总统阁下 但它是保密线路 |
[37:51] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[37:54] | Prime minister? | 总理 |
[37:56] | Yes, madame president. | 是我 总统阁下 |
[37:57] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:58] | Thank god my wife and I are both fine. | 感谢上帝 我和我夫人都好 |
[38:00] | We were rescued. | 我们被救了 |
[38:01] | By whom? | 被谁 |
[38:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:04] | In a safe place. | 一个安全的地方 |
[38:07] | Madame president, you need to listen to me. | 总统阁下 请您听我讲 |
[38:10] | The people who rescued us, they have acquired the cip device. | 救我的人拿到了CIP装置 |
[38:13] | It has been destroyed, | 它已经被摧毁了 |
[38:15] | And your country is no longer under immediate threat. | 贵国当前的危机已经过去了 |
[38:18] | Who are these people, and tell me how this happened. | 他们是谁 告诉我这到底怎么回事 |
[38:21] | I will tell you everything in person, | 我会当面向您禀告的 |
[38:23] | But, uh, this must happen privately. | 但是 必须是私下里 |
[38:26] | I must speak to you alone. | 我必须只和您一人谈 |
[38:27] | Why alone? | 为什么不能有其他人 |
[38:29] | They will bring me to you, madame president. | 他们会带我过去 总统阁下 |
[38:32] | We will arrive in ten minutes. | 我们会在10分钟内到达 |
[38:34] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 恭候大驾 |
[38:37] | They tried to trace the call, but the line held. | 他们试图追踪电话 但没成功 |
[38:43] | Ethan, I need to see you right now. | 伊桑 马上来见我 |
[38:53] | Yes, madame president? | 怎么了 总统阁下 |
[38:55] | I just spoke to prime minister matobo. | 我刚和马托波总理通了电话 |
[38:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:00] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[39:01] | How? what happened? | 怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[39:02] | He’ll let us know when he gets here. | 等他到的时候会告诉我们 |
[39:04] | He’s on his way now. he wants a private meeting. | 他在路上 他希望私下见面 |
[39:06] | Bring him in through the south entrance, | 把他从南门带进来 |
[39:08] | And keep this to as few people as possible. | 别走漏了消息 |
[39:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:18] | Jack, I’ve mapped a route for you to the white house. | 杰克 我给你制定了一条到白宫的路线 |
[39:20] | It’s mostly side streets, | 大部分是小巷 |
[39:21] | But there will be fewer traffic cams. | 但还是有一些交通摄像头 |
[39:23] | Okay, good. send it to my phone. | 好的 发到我手机上 |
[39:24] | We’re ready. let’s go. | 准备好了 我们走吧 |
[39:26] | As soon as we set the vehicle in front of the building, | 我们把车开到楼前 |
[39:28] | Agent walker will move mr. matobo. | 沃克探员就带马托波先生上车 |
[39:30] | Jack… jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[39:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:33] | I’m not going. | 我哪都不去 |
[39:36] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[39:38] | If the government gets their hands on tony, | 如果政府发现了托尼 |
[39:40] | They’ll arrest him. | 他们会逮捕他 |
[39:41] | I already told you– | 我告诉过你 |
[39:42] | I did some pretty bad things before I teamed up with bill. | 和比尔合作前我干了不少坏事 |
[39:45] | Tony, take it from me… | 托尼 相信我 |
[39:47] | You need to deal with the consequences. | 你必须面对这个结果 |
[39:49] | And believe me, I will. | 你也要相信我 我会的 |
[39:51] | But not yet. not till we get dubaku. | 但不是现在 等抓到杜巴库后 |
[39:53] | I’m working on a lead. | 我有条线索 |
[39:55] | I’ve got a guy on emerson’s crew | 我找到了爱默生手下的一个小子 |
[39:57] | Who might have some intel we can use. | 他或许能提供一些线索 |
[39:59] | Let him do this, jack. | 让他继续查吧 杰克 |
[40:00] | He’s the reason we got this far. | 我们能有今天多亏了他 |
[40:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:07] | But you give me your word as soon as this as over, | 但你得保证这事一结束 |
[40:09] | You turn yourself in. | 你就去自首 |
[40:10] | We’ll stand behind you. | 我们会支持你的 |
[40:14] | All right, you have my word. | 好的 我保证 |
[40:18] | Good luck. be careful. | 祝你好运 多加小心 |
[41:14] | I was on my way to work, so I thought | 我在上班的路上 |
[41:16] | I’d stop in and see you. | 就顺便来看下你 |
[41:17] | I tried calling you earlier. | 我早些时候试图打你手机 |
[41:19] | I’m sorry; I’ve been busy. | 对不起 今天比较忙 |
[41:21] | Are you all right? you look exhausted. | 你还好吧 你看上去很累 |
[41:23] | It’s just been a long day. | 今天事多了点 |
[41:25] | Well, I hope you’re still coming over for dinner. | 好吧 我还是想你来吃晚餐 |
[41:27] | I’m making lasagna. | 我会做烤宽面条 |
[41:29] | And my sister promises not to give you any more dirty looks. | 我姐姐也保证不会再给你脸色看 |
[41:34] | You haven’t forgotten, have you? | 你不会忘了吧 |
[41:35] | No. no. | 没 没 |
[41:37] | It’s just that I’ve got some business to attend to. | 我现在有点事要处理 |
[41:39] | Samuel, you work too much. | 塞缪尔 你工作太辛苦了 |
[41:41] | Every time you come into the dinner, | 每次你来吃晚饭 |
[41:43] | You’re always on the phone. | 你总是在接电话 |
[41:45] | I have to, maria, | 我不得不这么做 玛丽亚 |
[41:46] | So that, one day, I can finally take you away | 只有这样 有一天我才能把你 |
[41:48] | From that awful place that you work in. | 从你工作的鬼地方解救出来 |
[41:50] | Well, we met in that awful place. | 我们就是在那鬼地方相识的 |
[41:52] | Don’t forget that. | 你别忘了哦 |
[41:54] | – I’ll see you later. – okay. | -待会见 -好的 |
[42:11] | Go ahead. | 讲 |
[42:12] | Have you got mr. taylor? | 你抓住泰勒了吗 |
[42:14] | Yes. I’m about three minutes away. | 是的 我三分钟后到 |
[42:16] | There’s a korean grocer opposite my building. | 我楼的对面有家韩国杂货店 |
[42:19] | One of my men will meet you out back. | 我的一个手下会在那后面见你 |
[42:21] | Bring taylor inside. | 把泰勒带进去 |
[42:23] | What are you gonna do to him? | 你准备怎么对付他 |
[42:25] | Just make sure you weren’t followed. | 你只管确保自己不被跟踪就行了 |