时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | The FBI believes | 联邦调查局 |
[00:15] | they’ve detected where the next attack will take place. | 找到了下一个遇袭目标 |
[00:17] | The chemical plant just outside Kidron, Ohio. | 俄亥俄州汲沦谷镇的化工厂 |
[00:20] | What’s our time frame? | 还有多久储气罐会破裂 |
[00:22] | The tank could rupture in less than 15 minutes. | 不到15分钟 |
[00:23] | Right now our best chance to stop this | 解决当前危机的唯一方法 |
[00:25] | is by finding dubaku and the CIP device. | 就是找到杜巴库和CIP装置 |
[00:28] | 400 psi. | 压力400帕 |
[00:29] | How long before the tank ruptures? | 距储气罐破裂还有多久 |
[00:32] | Seven minutes. | 7分钟 |
[00:33] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[00:35] | I thought you killed Almeida and Bauer. | 我以为你已经干掉阿尔梅达和杰克了 |
[00:36] | Damn it! How did they find us?! | 该死 他们怎么找到这的 |
[00:38] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[00:39] | They’re in the building. | 他们进来了 |
[00:40] | Disengage the CIP module. | 解除CIP模块 |
[00:41] | Begin the offload. | 把它卸下来 |
[00:52] | Go! | 上 |
[00:54] | Jack, I’ve got the CIP device! | 杰克 我拿到CIP装置了 |
[00:55] | It’s been destroyed. | 已经被破坏了 |
[00:57] | The Matobos are safe. I’m taking them to the van. | 马托波夫妇很安全 我正带他们上车 |
[00:59] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:01] | You and Bill do a sweep. See if you can find Dubaku. | 你和比尔搜那边 看能否找到杜巴库 |
[01:05] | We are not equipped to look for one man | 我们无法在百万人口的城市中 |
[01:07] | in a city of millions. | 找一个人 |
[01:08] | We need additional resources. | 我们需要其它的资源 |
[01:10] | The government? They can’t be trusted. | 政府吗 他们不可信 |
[01:11] | We can’t trust anybody. | 我们不能信任任何人 |
[01:12] | That’s why we’re working on the outside. | 这就是为什么我们独自行动 |
[01:14] | President Taylor can be trusted. | 可以相信泰勒总统 |
[01:18] | Madame president, you need to listen to me. | 总统阁下 请您听我讲 |
[01:20] | The people who rescued us, they have acquired the CIP device. | 救我的人拿到了CIP装置 |
[01:23] | It’s being destroyed, | 它已经被摧毁了 |
[01:24] | And your country’s no longer under immediate threat. | 贵国当前的危机已经过去了 |
[01:26] | Who are these people? | 他们是谁 |
[01:28] | I’ll tell you everything in person, | 我会当面向您禀告的 |
[01:30] | but I must speak to you alone. | 但必须是私下里 |
[01:32] | Please get Henry on the phone. | 请让亨利接电话 |
[01:33] | Henry’s unreachable. | 亨利目前无法接通 |
[01:37] | I’ve been trying to reach agent Gedge, | 我一直在努力联系盖奇探员 |
[01:40] | And he hasn’t picked up. | 他还是没接电话 |
[01:41] | He said he was outside Samantha Roth’s apartment | 他说他在萨曼莎·罗斯的公寓外 |
[01:44] | waiting for the first gentleman. | 等候第一先生 |
[01:46] | You’re telling me my husband’s gone missing? | 你是说我丈夫失踪了吗 |
[01:52] | Gedge is dead. | 盖奇死了 |
[01:53] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[01:54] | Something went wrong. Taylor killed Gedge, | 出了问题 泰勒杀了盖奇 |
[01:55] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道他怎么做到的 |
[01:57] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[01:58] | Bring him to me. | 把他带到我这 |
[02:02] | The following take place between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生在下午3点到4点之间 |
[02:16] | You’re certain you weren’t followed? | 你确定没被跟踪 |
[02:18] | Yes. Come on. Help me get him inside. | 是的 快 帮我把他弄进去 |
[02:32] | We can confirm at this point | 目前已经确认 |
[02:34] | the tragedies that unfolded in the skies over Washington | 发生于华盛顿的空难及俄亥俄州 |
[02:37] | and in Kidron, Ohio, were indeed acts of terrorism. | 汲沦谷镇的悲剧系恐怖分子所为 |
[02:41] | But I am here to assure you that those responsible | 但是我向大家保证 |
[02:45] | are no longer a threat to this country. | 当前的危机已经过去 |
[02:48] | Their attempts to stop us from intervening | 他们妄图阻止我们拯救桑加拉的 |
[02:51] | in the Sangalan genocide have failed. | 阴谋已经破产 |
[02:54] | We will not give in to terrorists. | 我们不会向恐怖分子屈服 |
[02:58] | A short time ago, I gave the order | 我刚刚下令让军队 |
[03:01] | for our troops to begin operations | 开始执行拯救 |
[03:03] | that will liberate the people of Sangala. | 桑加拉的军事行动 |
[03:05] | We are confident that the Juma regime will collapse swiftly, | 我们有信心在短时间内打垮朱玛政权 |
[03:09] | and that democracy will be restored | 桑加拉将在总理 |
[03:12] | under the leadership of prime minister Ule Motobo. | 乌勒·马托波的领导下重获民主 |
[03:47] | You, you, come. | 你 你 过来 |
[03:57] | Well done, agent Vossler. | 干得好 沃斯勒探员 |
[03:59] | I’ve got to go now. | 我得走了 |
[04:01] | I’ve got a shift that starts at 4:00. | 我4点钟要换班 |
[04:04] | Then go. Your money will be wired to the usual account. | 去吧 钱会汇到你指定的账户 |
[04:12] | The room is soundproof, Mr. Taylor. | 房间是隔音的 泰勒先生 |
[04:14] | There’s no point in screaming or trying to call for help. | 放弃徒劳的叫喊和求救吧 |
[04:18] | Elimu, remove Mr. Taylor’s gag. | 埃利姆 拿掉泰勒先生的封口布 |
[04:24] | you son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[04:25] | You’re behind my son’s death. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[04:28] | He was poking his nose where it did not belong. | 是他多管闲事自找的 |
[04:30] | You’ll never get away with this. You must know that. | 你不会得逞的 清醒点吧 |
[04:32] | Everyone in the city is going be looking for me. | 全城的人都在找我 |
[04:34] | You should be concerned with just one question, Mr. Taylor. | 你只需要回答一个问题 泰勒先生 |
[04:40] | Does your wife love you enough | 你妻子对你的爱 |
[04:42] | to call off the invasion of my country? | 足够让她撤销针对我国的入侵令吗 |
[04:45] | For your sake, | 为了你的性命着想 |
[04:48] | I hope the answer is yes. | 我希望答案是肯定的 |
[04:52] | Activate the scrambling device. | 激活干扰装置 |
[05:01] | Our law enforcement agencies | 我们的司法机构 |
[05:04] | will hunt down the people responsible | 会将罪魁祸首缉拿归案 |
[05:06] | and bring them to justice. | 让他们接受正义的审判 |
[05:08] | I ask now that your thoughts and prayers | 我恳请我们的人民 |
[05:12] | go to those who lost their lives today, | 为死去的同胞及他们的 |
[05:15] | to their families and loved ones, | 家人和亲人们祈祷 |
[05:18] | and to our troops who are putting their lives | 并为我们在前线上 |
[05:21] | on the line in the name of freedom. | 为自由而战的勇士们祈福 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | Good afternoon. | 祝好 |
[05:32] | Motobo’s arrived. | 马托波到了 |
[05:34] | He and the others have been brought in secretly | 他和其他人已经被 |
[05:36] | through the underground entrance | 我的心腹手下秘密带到了 |
[05:38] | by agents I personally know and trust. | 地下掩体的入口处 |
[05:41] | Motobo told me the people he’s bringing in | 马托波告诉我他带来的 |
[05:43] | are responsible for saving his life | 这些人救了他的性命 |
[05:45] | and recovering the CIP device. | 并且拿回了CIP装置 |
[05:47] | Who are they? | 这些人是谁 |
[05:48] | Bill Buchanan, whom I believe you met | 其中有你认识的前洛杉矶 |
[05:51] | when he headed up CTU L.A., | 反恐小组的主管比尔·布坎南 |
[05:52] | FBI agent named Renee Walker | 联邦调查局的探员蕾妮·沃克 |
[05:56] | And Jack Bauer. | 还有杰克·鲍尔 |
[05:59] | Bauer… | 鲍尔 |
[06:02] | He was one of Motobo’s kidnappers. | 他不是绑架马托波的元凶之一吗 |
[06:04] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通啊 |
[06:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:08] | Motobo asked me to listen to what they have to say, | 马托波要求我见见他们 |
[06:11] | And I’m willing to do so. | 我也正想听听他们的解释 |
[06:14] | Send them in. | 让他们进来 |
[06:19] | The president’s ready. | 总统有请 |
[06:25] | Ule. | 乌勒 |
[06:26] | I can’t tell you | 能看到你和阿拉玛 |
[06:28] | how thankful we are that you and Alama are safe. | 平安无事真是太好了 |
[06:31] | Thank you. She’s with Mr. Buchanan’s people now, | 谢谢 她正和布坎南先生的人在一起 |
[06:34] | Recovering. | 已经没事了 |
[06:36] | That you were subjected to such an ordeal | 对于您在我国遭绑架并受辱之事 |
[06:39] | on our soil is a source of shame both to me | 真的让我和我的国家 |
[06:42] | personally and to my country. | 都深感愧疚 |
[06:43] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[06:45] | My chief concern is for Sangala, not myself. | 我更关心的是桑加拉 不是自己 |
[06:47] | May I ask what your timetable is | 我能问一下您 |
[06:49] | for the invasion? | 何时出兵吗 |
[06:51] | I’ve issued the order To our military to proceed. | 我已经下令让部队进攻 |
[06:55] | I thank you with all my heart. | 真的是太感谢您了 |
[06:57] | You’re doing my people a great service, | 您为我的国民所做的 |
[06:59] | Much as these people have done for your country. | 和这些人为您国家所做的一样伟大 |
[07:02] | Now forgive me, prime minister, | 打断一下 总理先生 |
[07:04] | But I’m finding that hard to believe. | 我对这个结果百思不得其解 |
[07:07] | I assure you, none of this is as it seems. | 我向您保证 事实不像您想的那样 |
[07:09] | But they’re here to explain themselves. | 但他们会解释一切的 |
[07:11] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, madame president, | 现在 请容许我 |
[07:14] | I must meet with my people | 和我的人商议一下 |
[07:16] | to discuss post-invasion plans. | 战后的重建计划 |
[07:17] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:30] | I want an explanation and I want it now. | 现在马上就给我解释这一切 |
[07:32] | What the hell is going on?! | 到底是怎么回事 |
[07:34] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[07:36] | Six weeks ago, Bill Buchanan discovered | 6周前 比尔·布坎南发现 |
[07:38] | that key members of your government | 您政府内的一个重要成员 |
[07:39] | were working with general Juma | 正在同朱玛将军 |
[07:40] | and colonel Dubaku in an effort | 和杜巴库上校合作并试图 |
[07:42] | to undermine this nation’s foreign policy– | 破坏我国的外交政策 |
[07:44] | Your foreign policy with regards to Sangala. | 就是您针对桑加拉的出兵计划 |
[07:48] | You realize that that is an outrageous accusation? | 你们意识到这是一个无端的指控 |
[07:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[07:55] | Unfortunately, it’s the truth. | 不幸的是 这是事实 |
[07:57] | It explains why during this crisis, | 这就是在这次危机中您针对 |
[07:59] | Every effort you made to stop Dubaku failed. | 杜巴库所做的一切努力都失败的原因 |
[08:04] | Bill, why didn’t you come to me? | 比尔 为什么你不告诉我 |
[08:06] | I didn’t know who I could trust or if you’d even believe me. | 我不知道该相信谁也不知道您能否相信我 |
[08:09] | So I formed | 所以我安插了 |
[08:11] | a small group to locate and neutralize Dubaku. | 一个小组来找出杜巴库 |
[08:14] | Tony Almeida and ultimately, Jack, | 最终托尼·阿尔梅达和杰克 |
[08:15] | Joined me. | 加入了我们 |
[08:17] | Tony Almeida was the one who put the CIP device | 起先就是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[08:19] | into Dubaku’s hands | 把CIP装置 |
[08:20] | in the first place. | 卖给杜巴库的 |
[08:21] | Using the CIP device as bait was necessary | 利用CIP装置做诱饵 对卧底工作 |
[08:25] | to the undercover operation. | 是很必要的 |
[08:26] | We had to follow it back to Dubaku. | 我们能利用它引出杜巴库 |
[08:28] | A lot of people | 那么多的人 |
[08:29] | died on those planes, never mind what | 死于空难 更别说汲沦谷的 |
[08:32] | could have happened at the chemical plant in Kidron! | 化工厂还有发生泄露的危险 |
[08:35] | Madame president, if I may, I was part | 总统阁下 打断一下 |
[08:37] | of the FBI task force assigned to recover the CIP device, | 我参与了联调局追回CIP装置的行动 |
[08:40] | and I can personally vouch for what they’re telling you. | 我以个人名义担保他们所说的话 |
[08:42] | The loss of life was tragic, yes, | 的确 很多人牺牲了 |
[08:44] | but in my opinion,everything | 但是在我看来 |
[08:46] | these men have done saved the lives of thousands. | 这些人所做的 却拯救了成千上万的人 |
[08:50] | If I choose to believe everything you’re telling me, | 假设你们所说的是事实 |
[08:54] | where would you go from here? | 你们下一步打算怎么办 |
[08:57] | Dubaku is the only person | 杜巴库是唯一知道 |
[08:58] | with the names of the people who betrayed you | 在政府里面 |
[09:00] | within your government. | 都有谁背叛了您 |
[09:01] | It’s imperative that we find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[09:02] | We would have to work under the radar. | 我们必须暗中调查 |
[09:04] | Any word of an investigation, | 一旦声张出去 |
[09:06] | people would start running for cover. | 他们就会躲藏起来 |
[09:07] | You’re saying we can’t even involve | 你是说 联邦调查局和国土安全局 |
[09:09] | The FBI and homeland? | 也不能包括在内 |
[09:11] | Yes, sir, That’s correct. | 是的 长官 |
[09:13] | Madame president, | 总统阁下 |
[09:15] | Tim Woods is on the phone. | 蒂姆·伍兹找您 |
[09:16] | He says it’s urgent. | 他说情况紧急 |
[09:17] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[09:19] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[09:20] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[09:24] | Yes? | 喂 |
[09:25] | Madame president, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 总统阁下 抱歉打扰 |
[09:26] | There’s a call for you from Ike Dubaku. | 埃克·杜巴库打电话来了 |
[09:29] | Voice I.D. confirms that. He says it’s about your husband. | 声音对比确定是他 他说是关于您丈夫的 |
[09:31] | My husband? | 我丈夫 |
[09:33] | Yes, ma’am. I’ll connect you. | 是的 阁下 我为您接通 |
[09:39] | This is president Taylor. | 我是泰勒总统 |
[09:41] | I’ll come straight to the point, madame president. | 开门见山吧 总统阁下 |
[09:44] | I have your husband. | 你丈夫在我手里 |
[09:45] | Let me demonstrate. | 给你证明下 |
[09:48] | Say something. | 打个招呼 |
[09:51] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[09:52] | Henry, are you all right? | 亨利 你没事吧 |
[09:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry about this. | 对不起 |
[09:58] | For god sake, don’t let them use me | 看在上帝的份上 别让他们利用我 |
[10:00] | to influence you in any way. | 来影响你做任何决定 |
[10:03] | My demands as follows | 我的要求如下 |
[10:05] | You will have your forces | 立即下令让你的军队 |
[10:07] | withdrawn from around my country, Sangala, | 从我的国家桑加拉 |
[10:09] | immediately and permanently. | 永久撤军 |
[10:11] | Also, Motobo must be delivered to my men | 另外 把马托波交给我的人 |
[10:15] | who will be stationed at the east lot | 他们会在斯坦威克 |
[10:17] | of the stanswick power plant. | 发电厂的东侧空地等着 |
[10:18] | If he’s not there by 4:00, | 四点之前 不把他交出来 |
[10:21] | or if anybody attempts to follow or impede my men | 或者想跟踪或阻止我的人 |
[10:24] | when they leave the plant, | 离开发电厂 |
[10:25] | your husband will die a slow and certain death. | 你丈夫会被慢慢折磨致死 |
[10:28] | You wouldn’t dare! | 你敢 |
[10:31] | Cut off his finger. | 切掉他的手指 |
[10:53] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[10:57] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[11:01] | Meet my demands | 满足我的要求 |
[11:03] | or I will send him back to you one piece at a time. | 不然 我会把他切成块儿 给你送回去 |
[11:06] | Do you understand, madame president? | 明白了么 总统阁下 |
[11:10] | Yes, I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[11:13] | Any attempt to find your husband | 任何想找到你丈夫的尝试 |
[11:15] | will be known to me very quickly, | 我都会很快知道的 |
[11:17] | And I will kill him immediately. | 然后我会马上杀了他 |
[11:22] | Madame president, I just heard back | 总统阁下 我刚得知 |
[11:25] | from the team I sent to Henry’s last-known location. | 派出去的人员 在亨利最后一个落脚点 |
[11:28] | They found Samantha Roth’s | 发现了萨曼莎·罗斯 |
[11:29] | and secret service agent Gedge’s bodies. | 和盖奇探员的尸体 |
[11:31] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[11:32] | Gedge had possession of a paralytic drug. | 盖奇持有令人瘫痪的药物 |
[11:35] | That and other evidence on scene suggests he was complicit | 证据表明 盖奇与人合谋 |
[11:37] | in Henry’s abduction, which, of course, confirms | 绑架了亨利 当然 这也证明了 |
[11:40] | the corruption you just told us about. | 你们刚刚提到的腐败问题 |
[11:43] | Madame president, time is tight. | 总统阁下 时间紧迫 |
[11:47] | We need to decide how to respond. | 我们得马上做出反应 |
[11:49] | I don’t think anyone would blame you | 没人会指责您 |
[11:51] | for holding back, at least temporarily, | 停止 哪怕是暂时的 |
[11:55] | the invasion of Sangala. | 对桑加拉的进攻 |
[11:58] | How many people died on those planes? | 空难总共死了多少人 |
[12:02] | How many?! | 多少 |
[12:03] | About 300, ma’am. | 大概三百人 阁下 |
[12:05] | All because I refused to change course in Sangala. | 都是因为我坚持进兵桑加拉 |
[12:18] | How can I ask the American people to make sacrifices | 怎么可以只叫美国人民做出牺牲 |
[12:22] | That I’m not willing to make myself? | 而我却例外呢 |
[12:29] | I can’t give in. | 我不能屈服 |
[12:33] | I can’t. | 绝不 |
[12:36] | Madame president… | 总统阁下 |
[12:39] | We can still try and find your husband | 四点之前我们还是 |
[12:41] | before the 4:00 deadline. | 有希望救出您丈夫的 |
[12:42] | Dubaku has specifically forbidden that. | 杜巴库明令禁止这么做 |
[12:45] | And according to you, I can’t trust any of my | 而且根据你的说法 |
[12:48] | law enforcement agencies. | 我无法相信任何执法机构 |
[12:49] | You can trust me. | 您可以相信我 |
[12:52] | Right now everyone believes that agent Walker is dead, | 现在所有人都认为沃克探员已经死了 |
[12:54] | And I have no status at all. | 我也没有任何身份 |
[12:56] | Which means that Dubaku’s spies | 这就意味着 杜巴库的内线 |
[12:58] | cannot track us because officially, we don’t exist. | 无法追踪我们 就官方的说法 我们并不存在 |
[13:01] | You resigned from government service, | 你已经辞去了公职 |
[13:03] | And the senate regards you as having been a renegade agent. | 参议院也把你定性为叛国者 |
[13:09] | How am I supposed to know where your loyalties really lie? | 这叫我如何相信你呢 |
[13:14] | With all due respect, madame president, ask around. | 总统阁下 您可以打听我的为人 |
[13:25] | What could you even do on such short notice? | 这么短的时间 你们又能做什么呢 |
[13:28] | I couldn’t make you any promises, | 我不敢承诺什么 |
[13:29] | But we will do everything possible to save your husband. | 但是我会全力以赴救出您丈夫 |
[13:32] | Right now, we need you to go along | 现在我们需要您假装 |
[13:34] | with Dubaku’s demands. Help buy us some time. | 屈服于杜巴库的要求 帮我们争取时间 |
[13:40] | Madame president, you don’t have another choice. | 总统阁下 您没有别的选择了 |
[13:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Find him, please? | 拜托你找到他 |
[13:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 阁下 |
[13:58] | We’re gonna need a secure hard line. | 我们需要条绝密线路 |
[14:14] | You may use this room if you need to. | 如果需要 你们可以用这间屋 |
[14:16] | I’ll have you escorted back out through | 准备好时 我会派人 |
[14:18] | The underground entrance when you’re ready. | 护送你们从地下出口出去 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna need a copy of the president | 我需要一份总统和第一先生的 |
[14:21] | and the first gentleman’s secret service details. | 特勤人员的详细资料 |
[14:23] | I’ll have them brought to you. | 我让他们给你拿一份 |
[14:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Okay, we’ll start off with agent Gedge. | 我们从盖奇探员开始 |
[14:28] | We need access to his phone records. | 我们得查他的通话记录 |
[14:30] | I want to know who he’s been talking to over the last few hours. | 我要知道 过去几小时他跟谁通过话 |
[14:32] | Obviously, we can’t use any of | 很明显 这事我们无法 |
[14:34] | The president’s security people. | 通过总统的安保人员得知 |
[14:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:41] | Phone logs are highly classified, | 通话记录是高级机密 |
[14:43] | Especially for agents assigned to the first family. | 尤其是保护总统家庭的探员的 |
[14:45] | Can Chloe o’brian get access? | 克罗伊能破解进去么 |
[14:46] | It’ll be faster if we can get someone | 找一个有权查看的 |
[14:47] | Who’s already got clearance. | 会更快一些 |
[14:48] | Larry Moss. | 拉里·莫斯 |
[14:50] | He doesn’t strike me | 他可不像能在 |
[14:51] | as someone who’s willing to work outside the system. | 背地里干活的人 |
[14:53] | That’s true, but I think I can persuade him to do what we need. | 的确 但是我能说服他帮我们 |
[14:56] | You really trust him? | 你真的相信他 |
[14:58] | Yes. we know each other pretty well. | 是的 我们彼此很了解 |
[15:01] | Fine. Try him. We don’t have much time. | 好 试试吧 我们时间不多了 |
[15:14] | Agent Moss. | 我是莫斯探员 |
[15:16] | Larry, it’s Renee. I’m alive, | 拉里 我是蕾妮 我还活着 |
[15:19] | But you can’t let anyone know. Do you understand me? | 不要告诉任何人 明白么 |
[15:21] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[15:29] | Renee? What… where are you? are you all right? | 蕾妮 你在哪呢 你没事吧 |
[15:32] | I’m-I’m fine. I’ll explain later, | 我没事 待会再跟你解释 |
[15:34] | But right now we need your help. | 现在我们需要你的帮助 |
[15:36] | Who’s, who’s “we”? | 我们 还有谁 |
[15:37] | Myself and Jack Bauer. | 我和杰克·鲍尔 |
[15:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:40] | He’s on our side, Larry, just like he said. | 他站在我们这边 拉里 像他说的 |
[15:43] | Everything that he did, he did to preserve his cover. | 他做的一切只是不想暴露自己 |
[15:45] | Renee, this whole time I’ve been thinking you were dead. | 蕾妮 这么长时间 我都在担心你的生死 |
[15:48] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[15:49] | The bureau is compromised. | 拉里 如他所言 |
[15:50] | Larry, just like he said, and no one there can know | 调查局有内鬼 这是一次 |
[15:53] | about this operation. It has to stay completely off book. | 机密行动 而且不能留下记录 |
[16:00] | What operation? | 什么行动 |
[16:01] | Jack and I are at the white house. | 我和杰克在白宫 |
[16:03] | The first gentleman has been kidnapped by ike Dubaku. | 第一先生被杜巴库绑架了 |
[16:06] | I don’t, I don’t know anything about that. | 我… 我完全不知情 |
[16:09] | It’s true. The president’s asked Jack and me to find him. | 真的 总统命令我和杰克找到他 |
[16:12] | Very few people know about this, | 只有几人知晓此事 |
[16:13] | and that’s the way that it has to stay. | 我们必须守口如瓶 掩人耳目 |
[16:15] | If we don’t find him by 4:00 p.m., he’ll be killed. | 要是我们4点还找不到他 他就会被杀 |
[16:20] | Larry… if you’ve ever trusted me, | 拉里 如果你曾相信过我 |
[16:24] | trust me now, please, and help me. | 现在也请相信我吧 帮帮我 |
[16:28] | What do you want me to do? | 要我怎么帮 |
[16:30] | Looks like the first gentleman’s secret service agent | 好像第一先生的特勤局保镖 |
[16:32] | was involved in all of this– Brian Gedge; he’s dead. | 与此事有关 他叫布莱恩·盖奇 他死了 |
[16:34] | You need to check his phone logs | 查查他的电话记录 |
[16:36] | and get all the information you can | 并尽可能拿到他的 |
[16:37] | about who he’s been in contact with recently. | 近期所有的通话记录 |
[16:44] | I need to see you to make sure this is real, | 我得见你 确定这一切是真的 |
[16:46] | that you’re not under duress. | 不是你在受到胁迫下说出来的 |
[16:47] | No, there’s no time for that. | 没有那么做的时间了 |
[16:50] | That’s not negotiable. You want my help, we meet. | 没得商量 要我帮忙 就和我见面 |
[16:51] | The capitol reflecting pool, as soon as you can get there. | 在静思池见 尽快赶到 |
[16:54] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | He’ll help us, I think, but we need to go. | 我想他会帮我们 但我们得过去 |
[17:14] | President Taylor emphasized | 泰勒总统强调 |
[17:16] | the terrorists are no longer a threat | 恐怖分子不再是威胁 |
[17:18] | and says the invasion will begin. | 并将开始进军 |
[17:21] | She also says | 她还说 |
[17:22] | former prime minister Ule Motobo will be reinstated | 前总理乌勒·马托波会重新上台 |
[17:25] | to work towards building a new democratic government. | 并建立一个新的民主政府 |
[17:27] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[17:28] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:29] | The president’s talking as if | 总统这么说 好像 |
[17:30] | the CIP device and Motobo have been recovered, | 已经找到CIP装置和马托波了似的 |
[17:33] | but how could that have happened without us knowing about it? | 但如果这是真的 我们怎么不知道 |
[17:35] | Well, it just means whatever agency’s responsible | 那只能说明别的局把这事儿办了 |
[17:37] | hasn’t let us know. | 没告诉我们 |
[17:38] | What other agency? | 还有别的局吗 |
[17:39] | We’re being kept out of the loop, | 我们都被蒙在鼓里了 |
[17:40] | and I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[17:43] | So am I seeing you later? | 今晚我们有”节目”吗 |
[17:45] | I don’t know. I’ve got some things to figure out. | 不知道 我还有事要处理 |
[17:49] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[17:50] | It means I have to get home at some point. | 我是说我得回家一趟 |
[17:52] | I haven’t seen Christina in a week. | 我都一周没见克里斯蒂娜了 |
[17:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:57] | Sean, are you all right? | 西恩 你还好吧 |
[17:59] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[18:01] | I’m sensing a little distance. | 我觉得你在疏远我 |
[18:04] | I just have to get back to work. | 我得继续干活了 |
[18:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[18:13] | Could you be a little less obvious, do you think? | 拜托别做得这么露骨 行吗 |
[18:16] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[18:18] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[18:19] | Just hold up a sign that says, | 你干脆举个牌子 写上 |
[18:20] | “hey, world, we’re sleeping together.” | 嘿 同志们 我们有一腿 |
[18:22] | Are you stupid? | 你是傻子吗 |
[18:23] | I know it’s stupid and wrong, | 我知道这是个愚蠢的错误 |
[18:26] | and I’m gonna end it. | 我会了断这一切 |
[18:27] | Yeah, you’d better, fast, before Larry notices. | 对 最好快一点 别让拉里觉察 |
[18:30] | Where is Larry? | 拉里人呢 |
[18:31] | I don’t know. That’s not the point. | 我不知道 这不重要 |
[18:33] | The point is, if he finds out about this, | 重要的是 要是他发现了 |
[18:35] | he’s gonna transfer your ass to juneau so fast, | 他会立马把你这混蛋打发到朱诺市 |
[18:38] | your head will spin. | 整得你晕头转向 |
[19:03] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[19:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[19:13] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[19:21] | Were you able to access agent Gedge’s phone records? | 你能否得到盖奇探员的电话记录 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 能 |
[19:27] | Yeah, | 我能 |
[19:28] | over the last three hours, Gedge spoke repeatedly | 在之前的三个小时 盖奇和另一个 |
[19:31] | to another secret service agent named Edward Vossler. | 探员保持密切联系 他叫爱德华·沃斯勒 |
[19:32] | I checked out Vossler’s personnel records. | 我查了沃斯勒的个人档案 |
[19:36] | Before he was a secret service agent,he was special forces | 担任特勤局探员以前 他在特种部队 |
[19:38] | and for two years, served in Sangala. | 并在桑加拉服役两年 |
[19:41] | So we can assume Vossler’s working for Dubaku. | 那我们可以假设沃斯勒为杜巴库效命 |
[19:44] | Did you bring any of his files with you? | 有没有带着这些文件 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[19:51] | Does vossler have a family? | 沃斯勒有家人吗 |
[19:53] | Why do you need to know that? | 你问这个干嘛 |
[19:55] | Does he have a family? | 他有没有家人 |
[19:57] | He’s been married for five years to a paralegal. | 他五年前娶了个律师助手 |
[19:59] | They have an 11-month-old baby boy. | 并生有一个11月大的小男孩 |
[20:02] | She left her job to stay home with the kid. | 她辞了工作在家带孩子 |
[20:04] | Okay, we’re gonna need to split up. | 好 我们要分头行动了 |
[20:05] | I need you to help me track Vossler. | 我要你去跟踪沃斯勒 |
[20:06] | I need you to go to his home and hope his family is there. | 你去他家 找到他的家人 |
[20:10] | Vossler was special forces. | 沃斯勒曾是特种兵 |
[20:11] | There’s no way we’re gonna break him in the time that we’ve got. | 这么短的时间 我们无法撬开他的嘴 |
[20:13] | The only way to get him to cooperate is to make him | 要让他合作 我们只能让他认为 |
[20:15] | think we’re gonna hurt his family, his wife and his kid. | 我们会伤及他的老婆孩子 |
[20:17] | No, absolutely not. Renee? | 不 绝对不行 蕾妮 |
[20:20] | That’s stepping over the line, Jack. | 那样做有些过火了 杰克 |
[20:21] | You stepped over the line | 你审问坦纳的时候 |
[20:23] | the second you interrogated tanner. | 也很过火 |
[20:24] | Tanner’s a murderer. | 坦纳是个杀人犯 |
[20:25] | As far as we know, Vossler’s wife is completely innocent, | 而目前看来 沃斯勒的妻子完全是无辜的 |
[20:28] | let alone a small child. | 更不用说一个小娃娃了 |
[20:29] | When are you people gonna stop thinking | 你们这些家伙什么时候能不再 |
[20:31] | everyone else is following your rules?! | 痴心妄想地认为世人都会循规蹈矩呢 |
[20:32] | They’re not! | 他们不会 |
[20:33] | Dubaku is gonna kill Henry Taylor | 杜巴库会在45分钟内 |
[20:35] | within the next 45 minutes unless we find him. | 杀了亨利·泰勒 除非我们找到他 |
[20:37] | You got to have one of two choices. | 有两条路摆在你面前 |
[20:40] | Now you can either phone the president and explain to her | 要么你可以打电话给总统 向她解释 |
[20:42] | that your conscience won’t allow you | 你的良知不允许你 |
[20:43] | to do what is necessary to save him, | 采取必要手段去救他 |
[20:45] | Or you can simply do what is necessary. | 要么就采取必要手段去做该做的事 |
[20:49] | Pick one! | 选一个吧 |
[20:55] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[20:56] | Larry! | 拉里 |
[21:03] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna need your vehicle. | 我要用你的车 |
[21:05] | Start tracking Vossler through his cell phone. | 利用特工的专用网络 |
[21:07] | Utilize his secret service deployment grid. | 通过手机追踪沃斯勒 |
[21:09] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己吧 |
[21:11] | You’ve lost everyone and everything you ever had | 因为去做你认为该做的事情 |
[21:15] | by doing what you think is necessary. | 你已经失去了一切 |
[21:17] | I won’t let you do it to her, Bauer. | 我不会让她步你的后尘 鲍尔 |
[21:19] | Renee will not end up like you. | 蕾妮不会和你一个下场的 |
[21:27] | Are you gonna give me your keys or not? | 你到底给不给我车钥匙 |
[21:45] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[21:47] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[21:50] | The rules are what make us better. | 规则都是为我们好 |
[21:53] | Not today. | 今天不是 |
[22:07] | Even those who oppose the plan to invade Sangala | 即使是那些反对进军桑加拉的人 |
[22:09] | can’t deny the atrocities committed by that regime. | 也无法否认朱玛政权的暴行 |
[22:13] | I slowed down Taylor’s bleeding, | 我减缓了泰勒出血的速度 |
[22:15] | but I can’t get it to stop completely. | 但不能完全止血 |
[22:17] | Tourniquet is as tight as possible? | 止血绷带已经是最紧了吗 |
[22:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:19] | Then cauterize the wound. | 那就通过灼烧伤口止血吧 |
[22:20] | Mikali has a blowtorch. | 米卡利有焊枪 |
[22:22] | You risk Taylor going into shock. | 泰勒会休克的 |
[22:23] | Just put something in his mouth. | 把他的嘴塞住 |
[22:24] | I don’t want him biting his tongue off with the pain. | 我可不想他因为疼痛把舌头咬掉 |
[22:26] | Hey, what are you doing at home, huh? | 你在家干什么呢 |
[22:29] | I thought you’d be at work. | 我以为你在上班呢 |
[22:31] | I was. Rosa called me at the diner. | 刚刚是 但在餐馆时罗莎给我打电话 |
[22:34] | She was having one of her episodes. | 她又给我讲她的大道理了 |
[22:36] | You know your sister. She’s just manipulating you. | 你知道你姐的 她只想操控你 |
[22:38] | You don’t have to go to her every time she calls. | 你不必每次都随叫随到 |
[22:40] | I’m all she has, Samuel. Be kind. | 我是她的依靠 萨缪尔 对她好点儿 |
[22:44] | You know, you’re kind enough for both of us. | 你知道 你对我们都很好 |
[22:46] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只想确认一下 |
[22:47] | that you were still coming to dinner tonight. | 你今晚会不会回来吃饭 |
[22:49] | Um, look, I’m really sorry, but I can’t. | 抱歉 我去不了 |
[22:53] | I’m looking at a stack of shipping manifests. | 我手头有一堆运单 |
[22:55] | Oh, no! Isn’t there some way? | 不是吧 就不能想想办法吗 |
[22:58] | We could do it as late as you want. | 你想多晚吃都可以的 |
[23:00] | I really wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry, Marika. | 对不起 玛丽卡 |
[23:04] | Uh, listen, baby, | 听着 宝贝 |
[23:06] | I’ll make it up to you, okay? | 我会补偿你的 好吗 |
[23:08] | Okay. Well, I’m gonna make extra | 好吧 我还是会多做些菜 |
[23:10] | just in case you change your mind. | 以防你改变主意 |
[23:12] | You’re too good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[23:13] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[23:20] | I have to get back to the diner, rosa. | 我得回餐馆去了 罗莎 |
[23:22] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你还好吧 |
[23:23] | Who was that on the phone? | 你刚才和谁通话 |
[23:25] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他吗 |
[23:28] | All right, stop. | 行了 |
[23:29] | I know you don’t approve | 我知道你不喜欢塞缪尔 |
[23:32] | of Samuel, but I love him. | 但我爱他 |
[23:34] | Oh. You love him? | 你爱他 |
[23:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:37] | Because he spends money on you? | 因为他出手大方 |
[23:40] | Because he pays our rent? | 因为他帮我们付房租 |
[23:42] | You’ve only known him | 你和他认识不过 |
[23:43] | four months. | 才四个月 |
[23:44] | What difference does that make? | 难道这真的很重要吗 |
[23:45] | You don’t know anything about him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[23:47] | What if he’s not the importer he says he is? | 他真如自己口口声声所说是进口商么 |
[23:50] | Or that he’s in this country illegally? | 万一是个偷渡客呢 |
[23:53] | Not this again. | 你又来了 |
[23:54] | I’m just trying to protect you, Marika. | 我只想保护你 玛丽卡 |
[23:55] | I don’t need your protection. | 我需要你的保护 |
[23:57] | Yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[23:59] | This man isn’t… | 这个人不是 |
[24:02] | Isn’t what? | 不是什么 |
[24:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:10] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[24:12] | I’m sorry, I don’t have time for this. | 对不起 我没时间讨论这个 |
[24:14] | I’ll be home after my shift. | 轮班后我再回来 |
[24:31] | We can appear to comply with the first part of Dubaku’s demand | 我们可以假意顺从杜巴库的第一个要求 |
[24:35] | by pulling the fleet back. | 让舰队后撤 |
[24:37] | Then we simply launch the invasion from farther out at sea. | 然后我们再从外海发起攻击 |
[24:40] | Now, the second part of his demand is more complicated. | 他的第二个要求有点麻烦 |
[24:42] | If we were really turning Matobo over, | 如果我们真要交出马托波 |
[24:45] | We’d be putting him in a car right about now. | 他现在应该在车上了 |
[24:46] | That’s out of the question. We need him safe. | 这不可能 我们要保护他 |
[24:49] | Agreed. But we can send a car with a look-alike. | 的确 但我们可以找个替身 |
[24:52] | If we handle it right, Dubaku won’t be aware of the deception | 顺利的话 杜巴库到最后时刻 |
[24:55] | until the last minute. | 才会察觉到 |
[24:56] | By then, hopefully, we’ll have found Henry. | 那时我们可能已经找到亨利了 |
[24:58] | Madame president,do we have your authorization to proceed? | 总统阁下 您同意这么做吗 |
[25:03] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[25:12] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[25:14] | Okay, I’ve got Vossler. He’s on the beltway | 我找到沃斯勒了 他在环路上 |
[25:16] | Near Bethesda, moving south, about seven miles from you. | 在贝塞斯达附近 向南行进 距你7英里 |
[25:20] | Copy that. I’m on my way. Where’s he headed? | 收到 我正赶往 他要去哪 |
[25:22] | According to the secret service log, | 特勤局纪录显示 |
[25:24] | his shift starts at 4:00 p.m. | 他在4点换班 |
[25:25] | He’s meeting a foreign dignitary’s plane at Andrews. | 他要到安德鲁斯去机场接某位国外高官 |
[25:28] | Jack, I don’t have to tell you– | 杰克 你知道 |
[25:30] | Once he’s through that gate and onto that base, | 他一旦到了那 |
[25:31] | you’re not going to be able to touch him. | 你就动不了他了 |
[25:33] | Okay, he’s going to have to double back on the 337 | 他要到达那里 得在337号路上 |
[25:35] | if he wants to get through that main gate. | 折返两次 |
[25:36] | I should be able to make up time by taking connecticut. | 我走康乃狄格路应该能赶上他 |
[25:38] | Just keep sight of him. | 帮我盯住他 |
[25:40] | have you heard from Renee? | 蕾妮给你打电话了吗 |
[25:43] | Do we know if she’s arrived at Vossler’s house yet? | 她到了沃斯勒家吗 |
[25:45] | No. But she knows how to get in touch with us | 没 但如果她有麻烦 |
[25:47] | if she’s in trouble. | 会联系我们的 |
[26:08] | Coming. | 来了 |
[26:13] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[26:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:18] | Shut up. Do what I tell you, and there’s a chance | 闭嘴 照我说的做 |
[26:20] | you’ll live through this. | 就饶你们不死 |
[26:43] | – Don’t move! – He’s scared. | -别动 -他吓坏了 |
[26:46] | Stay where you are or I will shoot you where you stand. | 别动 不然我就开枪 |
[26:48] | You’re going to kill me for trying to comfort my baby? | 我看一眼孩子就要杀我吗 |
[26:51] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[26:53] | What kind of a person are you? | 你还是人吗 |
[26:55] | Doing this to us. | 就这样对我们 |
[26:57] | You should ask your husband that. | 你应该问你丈夫 |
[26:59] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[27:03] | Edward is a good man. | 爱德华是个好人 |
[27:05] | Maybe you don’t know him quite as well as you think you do. | 也许你还不够了解他 |
[27:08] | – I know he would never point a gun near a child. – Shut up! | -他不会用枪指着小孩 -闭嘴 |
[27:15] | Put the cuff around your wrist. | 把自己铐上 |
[27:17] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[27:18] | Now! | 快点 |
[27:31] | Okay, where is he now? | 他现在到哪了 |
[27:32] | He just got off the beltway. | 刚下环路 |
[27:34] | He’s stopped in traffic. | 他停下来了 |
[27:35] | Okay, I’m coming up on the intersection | 我在赶往艾伦福德和奥斯的 |
[27:37] | of allenford and auth. I should be there in 30 seconds. | 十字路口 30秒后到 |
[27:39] | Just let me know if he moves. | 他车开了就告诉我 |
[27:47] | he’s moving. | 他车开了 |
[27:48] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[27:49] | What’s the next street north? | 北边下条街是什么 |
[27:50] | Baxter drive. | 百特路 |
[27:51] | But, Jack, it’s a one-way street. | 不过这是条单行道 杰克 |
[27:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:59] | He made the light at allenford. | 他过了艾伦福德的红绿灯了 |
[28:05] | I’m on baxter. | 我在百特路上 |
[28:07] | He’s 15 seconds away, Jack. | 离你15秒 杰克 |
[28:15] | Ten seconds. | 10秒 |
[28:20] | Five seconds. | 5秒 |
[28:23] | I got him. | 看到他了 |
[28:34] | Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[28:37] | Now! | 马上 |
[28:39] | Get out of the car. Get out of the car! | 下车 下车 |
[28:45] | Move. Move! | 走 走 |
[28:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:56] | – Where is Henry Taylor? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -亨利·泰勒在哪 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[29:01] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[29:03] | We’ll do this your way. | 是你逼我们的 |
[29:10] | Yes. | 喂 |
[29:12] | I’ve got Vossler. You got his wife? | 我抓到沃斯勒了 抓到他老婆了 |
[29:13] | – And his child. – You ready? | -还有他孩子 -准备好了吗 |
[29:16] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[29:17] | Put your phone on speaker. | 打开免提 |
[29:19] | Talk to your wife. | 和你老婆讲话 |
[29:22] | – You son of a bitch… – Talk to your wife! | -你个狗娘养的 -和她讲话 |
[29:25] | Carol, ar-are you all right? | 卡罗尔 你没事吧 |
[29:28] | There’s a woman with a gun. She’s threatening to kill me. | 这有个拿枪的女人威胁要杀我 |
[29:31] | Why is Conner crying? | 康纳怎么哭了 |
[29:32] | Oh, my god, Edward. | 我的上帝 爱德华 |
[29:34] | What’s happening? Who are these people? | 出什么事了 他们是谁 |
[29:36] | You are running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[29:39] | I didn’t want to have to do this. | 别逼我做不想做的事 |
[29:41] | No, you wouldn’t… | 不 不要 |
[29:44] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. she’s got conner. | -怎么了 -我不知道 康纳在她手上 |
[29:48] | Oh, my god, She’s doing something to conner! | 我的天 她对康纳下手了 |
[29:51] | Let go of my baby! | 别动我孩子 |
[29:53] | He’s just a baby! Please! | 他只是个孩子 求你了 |
[29:55] | – What the hell are you doing?- You can stop this. Just tell me where he is. | -你们在做什么 -说出来我们就收手 |
[29:59] | For god’s sake, Edward, tell them what they want to know! | 上帝啊 爱德华 快说啊 |
[30:02] | Damn it! All right, all right, I’ll tell you! | 该死 好 好 我说 |
[30:07] | Stand down. I’ll get back to you. | 停下 我一会打给你 |
[30:17] | Your baby’s fine. | 你的孩子没事 |
[30:23] | You’re a monster! | 你这个恶魔 |
[30:28] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[30:29] | You tell me now, or the situation | 不说的话 别怪我 |
[30:31] | for your family goes from bad to worse. | 对你家人不客气 |
[30:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[30:34] | How do I know you’re just not going to kill them anyway? | 我说了难道你就不杀他们 |
[30:37] | You don’t. | 你没得选择 |
[30:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:43] | There’s a greengrocer, 12451 arlington avenue. | 在一个杂货店 阿林顿大街12451号 |
[30:47] | They’re holding him in the basement. | 他被关在地下室 |
[30:48] | Access. | 入口 |
[30:49] | There’s a staircase in the back, | 后面有个楼梯 |
[30:50] | but it’s always locked. | 但一般是锁着的 |
[30:52] | – Is Dubaku with him? – He was. | -杜巴库也在吗 -是的 |
[30:53] | How many guns are guarding him? | 有几个看守 |
[30:54] | – At least four. – Get out of here! | -至少4个 -滚开 |
[31:43] | Get away from the car! | 离我车远点 |
[31:45] | Walk away… now! | 滚开 马上 |
[31:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:55] | Stop! | 停车 |
[31:56] | Get out of the car now! | 下车 |
[31:57] | Move! Move! | 快点 快点 |
[32:19] | The goal is to make it look like we’re going to hand Matobo over | 行动目的是让我们看上去在交出 |
[32:21] | for as long as is reasonably possible. | 马托波 并尽可能拖延时间 |
[32:23] | When you get to the rendezvous point, keep your distance from dubaku’s men. | 你到了约定地点后 和敌人保持距离 |
[32:28] | Let them see you in the backseat, | 让他们看到你在后座 |
[32:29] | but do not get out of the car. | 但别下车 |
[32:31] | Don’t let them get any closer than you feel comfortable with. | 别让他们靠得太近 |
[32:34] | As soon as you start to feel that the risk is unacceptable, get the hell out. | 如果情况不对 马上走人 |
[32:38] | That’s straight from the president. Clear? – clear. | -这是总统的指示明白吗 -明白 |
[32:41] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[32:50] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[32:51] | I got an address | 我查到了 |
[32:52] | For henry taylor. 12451 arlington avenue. | 亨利·泰勒的地址 阿林顿大街12451号 |
[32:55] | It’s a storefront. he’s being held in the basement. | 是个杂货店 他被关在地下室 |
[32:57] | If you get there before I do, I want you to stand down. | 要是你先到 先别贸然行动 |
[32:59] | Dubaku’s got at least four gunmen there. | 杜巴库安排了至少4个武装分子守在那 |
[33:01] | All right. meanwhile, I’m going to call bill, | -好的 -我会打电话给比尔 |
[33:03] | Pull him up to speed. | 给他通告下目前的情况 |
[33:04] | I want you to do the same thing with larry. | 你同样也去通知拉里 |
[33:06] | And what about vossler? he’s dead. | -沃斯勒呢 -死了 |
[33:07] | He attacked me. I didn’t have a choice. | 他进行了反抗 我别无选择 |
[33:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:17] | No, I don’t think I am. | 不 不好 |
[33:20] | What do you mean? what’s wrong? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[33:25] | Agent walker, are you still there? | 沃克探员 你在听吗 |
[33:27] | I’m not… | 我不… |
[33:30] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:32] | We could not have gotten this far if it wasn’t for you. | 我们能走到这一步 多亏了你 |
[33:35] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[33:37] | No one would blame you | 你承受得太多了 |
[33:39] | if this was just too much for you to handle. | 没人会为此责怪你的 |
[33:41] | Maybe you should get out. | 也许你不该干这行 |
[33:44] | Maybe I will. | 也许吧 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:49] | Tomorrow. | 等明天再说吧 |
[34:02] | Agent masden and I are on our way. | 迈森探员和我已经上路了 |
[34:05] | We’ll be tracking you via satellite. | 我们会通过卫星追踪你们 |
[34:06] | Check in with me when you’re approaching the power plant. | 接近发电厂就向我报告 |
[34:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[34:09] | How much time do you think this will buy us? | 你觉得这能为我们争取多少时间 |
[34:12] | Until dubaku realizes matobo’s not in the limo. | 可以拖延到杜巴库发现马托波不在车里 |
[34:15] | Ten minutes, maybe 15. | 10分钟吧 也许15分钟 |
[34:16] | That’s 15 minutes more than we had. | 这又为我们争取了15分钟 |
[34:18] | Madame president, I just got off the phone with jack bauer. | 总统阁下 我刚和杰克·鲍尔通过电话 |
[34:22] | He and agent walker think they have a location on your husband. | 他和沃克探员知道你丈夫在哪了 |
[34:24] | Where? | 在哪 |
[34:25] | Arlington avenue. they’re on their way now. | 阿林顿大街 他们在路上了 |
[34:27] | How long will it take them? | 多久能赶到 |
[34:29] | Ten, 15 minutes. | 10到15分钟 |
[34:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:36] | This just came over from homeland. | 这是刚从国土安全局发来的 |
[34:38] | Like you said– | 就像你说的 |
[34:39] | We’re being kept out of the loop. | 我们都被蒙在鼓里了 |
[34:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:49] | Did you see this? | 你看到吗 |
[34:52] | Homeland’s preparing to lower the threat level | 国土安全局准备降低警戒等级 |
[34:55] | At the president’s request. | 总统亲自下的令 |
[34:56] | Yeah, I saw the flash. | 对 我看到更新的通知了 |
[34:57] | Don’t you think that’s odd, | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[34:59] | Considering we don’t know anything about the cip device being recovered? | 我们竟全然不知已找到CIP装置 |
[35:01] | Yeah. I’ll talk to homeland. | 对 我会和国土安全局谈一下 |
[35:04] | All I’m saying is… I get the feeling | 我说的是 我觉得 |
[35:05] | Like there’s something going on behind our back here. | 好像有人背着我们暗中行事 |
[35:07] | Like I said, I’ll talk to them. | 像我说的 我会和他们谈的 |
[35:14] | Excuse me. yeah, sure. | -失陪 -好的 |
[35:19] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[35:21] | On my way to where we think henry taylor’s being held. | 正在去亨利·泰勒被关的地方 |
[35:24] | So you got vossler to talk. | 看来你们让沃斯勒招供了 |
[35:27] | It gave us our only chance to rescue the president’s husband. | 我们只有一线希望救出总统的丈夫 |
[35:30] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[35:31] | I’ll send a swat team to meet you. | 我会派特警组与你们会合 |
[35:32] | You know you can’t do that. | 你知道你不能那么做 |
[35:33] | The bureau’s compromised. | 调查局有内鬼 |
[35:34] | It will jeopardize any attempt that we make. | 这会让我们所有的努力功亏一篑 |
[35:37] | But there is something else I need you to do. | 但我有别的事要你做 |
[35:39] | Okay, what’s that? | 好 什么事 |
[35:41] | Keep an incident quiet | 对一件事守口如瓶 |
[35:42] | Until what jack and I are doing goes down. | 直到我和杰克搞定一切 |
[35:44] | What incident? | 什么事 |
[35:45] | Vossler’s dead. | 沃斯勒死了 |
[35:47] | Jack killed him at the hotel on 18th and riggin. | 杰克在第18街和里根街路口的酒店杀了他 |
[35:49] | It was self-defense. | 他是正当防卫 |
[35:50] | Is that what he told you? | 他就是这么糊弄你的吗 |
[35:51] | Larry… damn it, renee, what the hell are you doing with this guy? | -拉里 -该死 蕾妮 你和他到底想干嘛 |
[35:54] | We’re supposed to bring suspects in, not murder them. | 我们应将嫌犯捉拿归案 而不是取人性命 |
[35:57] | Larry, please… | 拉里 求你了 |
[35:58] | And until we know who dubaku’s source is there, | 在我们查出杜巴库的内线之前 |
[36:01] | You’ve got to handle this outside of the bureau, okay? | 你得摆脱调查局单干了 好吗 |
[36:07] | There’s a guy at d.c. metro I know I can trust. | 我在特区警局里有个哥们 |
[36:10] | I’ll have him deal with vossler. | 我让他善后沃斯勒的事 |
[36:12] | Thank you, larry. | 谢谢你 拉里 |
[36:17] | I understand. I will let him know. | 明白 我会告诉他的 |
[36:20] | According to our sources, a vehicle containing matobo | 我们的线人说 马托波刚刚坐车 |
[36:23] | Just left the white house. good. | -离开了白宫 -很好 |
[36:24] | What is the state of the american invasion forces? | 美军目前的情况如何 |
[36:26] | The fleet is withdrawing | 舰队正在从 |
[36:27] | From sangalan territorial waters, | 桑加拉的领海撤退 |
[36:29] | And has set its team for the 23rd meridian. | 已退至23度子午线 |
[36:31] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[36:33] | Hello. | 喂 |
[36:34] | It’s rosa. | 我是罗莎 |
[36:35] | Rosa, if you’re looking for marika, she’s not with me. | 罗莎 你要找玛丽卡的话 她不在我身边 |
[36:38] | I’m looking for you, samuel. | 我找的是你 塞缪尔 |
[36:40] | Or whatever your real name is. | 或许这不是你的真名 |
[36:42] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[36:45] | My sister may be naive, but I’m not. | 我妹妹也许很单纯 但我不傻 |
[36:47] | I checked with someone I know at immigration services, | 我从一个移民局的朋友那打听到 |
[36:51] | And no one named samuel aboa emigrated from sangala | 无论是去年还是过去的15年里 都没有叫 |
[36:54] | In the last year, or in the last 15 years. | 塞缪尔·安博的人从桑加拉移民过来 |
[36:57] | Well, they’ve obviously made a mistake. | 很显然他们弄错了 |
[36:59] | You’re making a mistake. | 是你错了 |
[37:00] | Now I don’t know who you really are, and I don’t care. | 我不想知道你究竟是谁 也不在乎 |
[37:03] | I just want you out of my sister’s life. | 我只想让你远离我妹妹 |
[37:05] | Does marika know about this? | 玛丽卡知道这些吗 |
[37:07] | No, not yet. | 还没 |
[37:09] | And I’m willing to keep it that way. | 她还是不知情的好 |
[37:11] | So you’ve not reported me to anyone? | 你没有向任何人举报我吗 |
[37:12] | No. I don’t want marika to know anything about this. | 没有 我不想玛丽卡知道这事 |
[37:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[37:18] | Break up with her, | 和她分手 |
[37:20] | And this stays between us. | 我就保证不说出去 |
[37:22] | You just end it tonight, | 今晚就分手 |
[37:24] | And we won’t have a problem. | 我们就井水不犯河水 |
[37:36] | I have to take care of a little problem. | 我得去处理个小麻烦 |
[37:38] | Call me when we have matobo. | 一抓到马托波就通知我 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 请讲 |
[38:15] | The vehicle that’s supposed to be delivering matobo | 载着马托波的车 |
[38:16] | Is arriving at the power plant. if we delay any longer, | 快到达发电厂了 稍有迟疑 |
[38:19] | Dubaku is going to get suspicious. what’s your status? | 杜巴库就会生疑 你那情况怎样 |
[38:21] | I’m almosthere. how much time can you buy us? I dot know, jack. | -我快到了 还能争取多少时间 -不知道 杰克 |
[38:24] | Okay, agent walker and I will move in as soon as I get there. | 好 我一到就和沃克探员进去 |
[38:27] | I’ll keep you posted. | 我会随时向你汇报 |
[38:28] | All right, good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[38:30] | this is agent smith. | 我是史密斯探员 |
[38:31] | We’ve got a visual on dubaku’s men. understood. | -我们看到了杜巴库的人了 -收到 |
[38:33] | We have it on satellite. | 使用卫星画面监控 |
[38:57] | Bring him to us. | 把他交给我们 |
[39:08] | They’ve ordered us to get out of the car. | 他们命令我们下车 |
[39:11] | Now one of them is making a call. hang tight, agent. | -一个人在打电话 -再坚持一会 探员 |
[39:14] | Their car arrived, | 他们的车到了 |
[39:16] | But nothing is happening. what do you mean nothing is happening? | -但是没有动静 -没有动静是什么意思 |
[39:18] | We ordered them to hand matobo over to us | 我们让他们把马托波交给我们 |
[39:20] | But no one’s getting out of the vehicle. | 但是没人下车 |
[39:22] | The americans have been playing us. | 美国佬耍了我们 |
[39:24] | Destroy their vehicle. | 轰了他们的车 |
[39:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:27] | -That’s long enough. get them the hell out of there. -retreat. | -时间太久了 叫他们撤离 -撤退 |
[39:31] | Get out now. roger that. | -立即撤离 -收到 |
[39:57] | You ready? yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[39:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:05] | Get out from behind the counter. now! move! | 从柜台后面出来 快 出来 |
[40:17] | Okay, I want you to unlock that door. | 好 把门打开 |
[40:20] | And I want you to ask those men what they want to eat. | 然后问那些人想吃什么 |
[40:23] | You do one thing I don’t like, | 要是你胆敢乱来 |
[40:25] | And I will blow your head off, you understand me? | 我就让你脑袋开花 懂吗 |
[40:27] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[40:42] | want anything to eat? | 需要什么吃的吗 |
[40:44] | No. some cold beers. okay. | -不了 来点冰啤酒 -好的 |
[41:50] | Yes. | 喂 |
[41:51] | Kill henry taylor. | 杀了亨利·泰勒 |
[41:54] | Then we have nothing to hold over their heads. | 那我们就没有威胁他们的筹码了 |
[41:56] | We don’t have anything now. | 我们已经没有了 |
[41:58] | The president was willing to let him die. | 总统已不管他的死活 |
[42:00] | We are done here. | 我们没戏了 |
[42:01] | Kill taylor, | 杀了泰勒 |
[42:02] | And have your men pack everything up. | 让你的人收拾好一切 |
[42:04] | Understood. | 明白 |
[42:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[42:52] | sir… sir… | 先生 先生 |
[42:55] | We’re going to get you help. | 我们会救你的 |
[42:57] | Just stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[43:01] | Get an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |