时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Have you made the preparations? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:16] | Are you sure you want to leave now, colonel? | 确定现在就要走吗 上校 |
[00:18] | Can’t imagine general juma will be pleased | 朱玛将军要是知道你放弃任务 |
[00:20] | To learn that you’re abandoning your mission. | 肯定不会高兴的 |
[00:21] | The mission is over. | 任务已经完成了 |
[00:23] | You think i’m a fool, mr. burnett? | 你以为我傻吗 伯内特先生 |
[00:25] | If anything should happen to me | 如果在我出境的路上 |
[00:26] | on my way out of the country | 发生任何意外 |
[00:27] | The data file with all the names and bank transactions | 这份牵扯到所有人的名单 |
[00:29] | Of all those involved will be | 还有银行交易明细的文件 |
[00:31] | sent to the justice department | 就会被送去司法部门 |
[00:32] | When the car arrives, we would like you | 车到了以后 |
[00:34] | To go with the driver | 我们希望你能上车跟司机走 |
[00:35] | So that we could follow you back to dubaku. | 这样我们就能跟着你回去找到杜巴库 |
[00:37] | You want her to go to him and face him? | 你要她去找他 |
[00:39] | It’s the only chance we have of finding him before | 这是我们在他彻底消失之前 |
[00:41] | He disappears forever. i’ll do it. | -找到他的唯一机会 -我去 |
[00:42] | You keep her safe, you hear me? | 你要保证她的安全 听见了吗 |
[00:44] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[00:48] | Colonel! | 上校 |
[00:49] | Fbi. | 联调局 |
[00:50] | Go! go! | 快走 |
[01:01] | I want the names of everyone in the united states government | 我要和你勾结的所有 |
[01:03] | That you’ve been working with. | 美国政府的官员名单 |
[01:04] | I have a list. | 我有份详单 |
[01:06] | I found some kind of digital storage device | 我找到了一个植入杜巴库皮肤里 |
[01:07] | Implanted under dubaku’s skin. | 的数字存储设备 |
[01:09] | Can you upload the files to fbi? | 能把文件上载到联调局吗 |
[01:10] | Marika didn’t make it. | 玛丽卡死了 |
[01:13] | – You killed my sister. – I’m so sorry. | -你害死了我妹妹 -我很抱歉 |
[01:16] | What do you want from me?!i just want | 你究竟想干吗 |
[01:17] | to know that you feel something | 我想让你尝尝这种滋味 |
[01:18] | I want to know that you feel the | 我需要你体会到 |
[01:20] | same kind of pain as i do. | 和我一样的痛苦 |
[01:22] | Do you feel that?! | 感觉到了吗 |
[01:26] | I’m working with fbi | 我和联调局合作 |
[01:27] | To coordinate an interagency sweep. | 协助进行内部地毯式清查 |
[01:28] | We should start making arrests within the hour. | 我们应该在一小时之内开始实施逮捕 |
[01:30] | What you have done here today puts all of us in your debt. | 对于今天你的付出 我们欠你个人情 |
[01:32] | There are a lot of people to thank, | 要谢的人很多 |
[01:34] | Including jack bauer. | 包括杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:35] | What are you asking me to do, bill? | 需要我做什么 比尔 |
[01:37] | I’m asking you to speak to senator mayer. | 我要你告诉参议员迈尔 |
[01:39] | Jack bauer helped save this country. | 杰克·鲍尔协助我们拯救了这个国家 |
[01:41] | He doesn’t deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison. | 他不该在监狱度过下半辈子 |
[01:44] | – I’m going to the white house. – Sir? | -我要去白宫 -先生 |
[01:46] | President taylor wants to speak to me regarding jack bauer. | 泰勒总统想跟我讨论杰克·鲍尔的事情 |
[01:49] | Grab your laptop, ryan. | 带上你的手提电脑 莱恩 |
[01:50] | I want you there with me. | 你得跟我一起去 |
[01:52] | There’s gonna be another attack. | 还会有另一次袭击 |
[01:53] | Here in d.c. | 就在华盛顿 |
[01:54] | My source tells me | 我的线人告诉我 |
[01:56] | That the window opens at 1900 hours. | 行动时间是晚上九点 |
[01:58] | What’s the target? | 目标是什么 |
[01:59] | He doesn’t know the exact target, | 他不清楚具体目标 |
[02:01] | But it’s definitely going to be of high value | 但肯定是具有高价值 |
[02:03] | And high impact. | 能造成巨大影响的东西 |
[02:05] | He gave me the name of somebody | 他提供给我一个人名 |
[02:06] | – Who’s been involved in the planning. – Who? | -他跟这个计划有关系 -谁 |
[02:08] | Ryan burnett. | 瑞恩·伯内特 |
[02:09] | Senator mayer’s chief of staff. | 参议院迈尔的参谋长 |
[02:10] | That’s right. | 对 |
[02:20] | the following takes place between 6p.m and 7 p.m | 以下发生在下午6点到7点 |
[02:32] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[02:35] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[02:44] | Icu. | 重症监护室 |
[02:45] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[02:47] | Corinna, you got a call on three. | 科琳娜 三号线有你的电话 |
[02:49] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[02:50] | Dr. may. he’s got a question. | 梅医生 他有事问你 |
[02:55] | Doctors are so helpless. | 医生真是没用 |
[02:58] | Dr. may? | 梅医生 |
[03:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:03] | There was no one there. | 没人啊 |
[03:05] | If he calls back, tell him | 要是他打过来 |
[03:06] | I’ll call him back in a minute. | 跟他说我稍后给他打回去 |
[03:12] | Code blue. | 紧急呼救 |
[03:14] | Code blue! we have a code blue in the icu! | 紧急呼救 重症监护室有紧急情况 |
[03:16] | Get agent walker down to icu now! | 叫探员马上赶到重症监护室 |
[03:21] | Swift and decisive is how the pentagon describes | 迅速果断是五角大楼对此次正在 |
[03:24] | The u.s. invasion now underway in sangala. | 入侵桑加拉行动的描述 |
[03:26] | “sporadic resistance, minimal casualties.” | 零星的抵抗 最小的伤亡 |
[03:29] | This in direct contrast to assertions made | 这直接与塞内加尔领导人 |
[03:31] | By sangalese leader benjamin juma | 本杰明·朱玛在国家电视台 |
[03:33] | On state-supported television. | 做出的断言形成鲜明对比 |
[03:35] | Our brave soldiers are beating back the enemy | 我们勇敢的士兵将击退 |
[03:39] | All across sangala city. | 所有入侵桑加拉的军队 |
[03:41] | History is on our side, my friends. | 历史站在我们这边 我的朋友 |
[03:44] | We survived their slave ships, | 我们能在贩奴船只上生还 |
[03:46] | And we will survive their warships, too. | 也能在战争中幸存 |
[03:49] | Declaring victory | 自己的部队 |
[03:51] | While his own troops are fleeing the capital, | 逃离首都 城市一片废墟的时候 |
[03:53] | And his palace lies in ruins. | 他还在这儿宣扬胜利 |
[03:55] | When do we think this was made? | 这个视频是什么录的 |
[03:57] | My guess is these recordings were made | 我估计视频是在 |
[03:59] | Some time before the invasion, ma’am. | 我们进攻之前录制的 夫人 |
[04:01] | Which begs the question, john. | 问题来了 约翰 |
[04:03] | Where is he, and why haven’t we found him yet? | 他现在在哪 为什么我现在还抓不到他 |
[04:05] | Special forces teams all over sangala city | 尤其部队正在整个塞加拉城 |
[04:07] | Are searching for him. | 搜寻他的藏身之处 |
[04:09] | There is some intelligence to suggest | 有消息称 |
[04:11] | He may have fled the country. | 他可能已经逃离国内了 |
[04:13] | Admiral smith, you and i | 史密斯司令 |
[04:15] | Both know that juma must be captured. | 你我都清楚必须抓到朱玛 |
[04:18] | He must be tried and convicted | 我们必须要对他的犯罪集团 |
[04:19] | of his crimes ag | 进行审判和定罪 |
[04:20] | Otherwise, we’ve as good as failed. | 否则 我们一样很失败 |
[04:22] | He can’t go far, ma’am. | 他跑不远的 夫人 |
[04:24] | No country on earth will grant him asylum. | 世界上没有一个国家会批准他在那避难 |
[04:26] | Then find him, admiral smith. | 那就抓住他 史密斯司令 |
[04:28] | Wherever he is. | 无论天涯海角 |
[04:34] | General juma? | 朱玛将军 |
[04:37] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 是吧 |
[04:40] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:41] | It’s not a trick question, laurent. | 我可不是跟你闹着玩 劳伦斯 |
[04:43] | It is beautiful. | 真的很漂亮 |
[04:45] | Why not? | 不是吗 |
[04:49] | It is almost time. | 时间快到了 |
[04:51] | The men– are they ready? | 伙计们 他们都准备好了吗 |
[04:53] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:55] | Are they afraid? | 他们害怕吗 |
[04:57] | I don’t know, sir, but some of them are praying. | 我不知道 但是有些人在祈祷 |
[05:03] | It’s good if they are afraid. | 害怕是好事 |
[05:05] | It means they will fight bravely. | 意味着他们会勇敢的拼杀 |
[05:07] | Have you heard from my father yet, sir? | 长官 你有我父亲的消息吗 |
[05:10] | I thought he was supposed to be meeting us here. | 我以为他会在这儿跟我们会面的 |
[05:13] | Don’t worry, laurent. | 别担心 劳伦特 |
[05:15] | He will be here. | 他会来的 |
[05:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[05:27] | Colonel dubaku is dead. | 杜巴库上校死了 |
[05:29] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[05:30] | The dose i administered was catastrophic. | 我用的药可是致命的 |
[05:32] | His son just asked me about him. | 他儿子刚才还问我呢 |
[05:34] | He must never know about this, | 永远不要让他知道这事 |
[05:36] | Or about his father’s cowardice. | 还有他父亲的懦弱 |
[05:38] | He won’t. | 他不会知道的 |
[05:40] | Then nothing will stand in our way, udo. but hurry. | 那就没什么能妨碍咱们了 乌铎 但是要抓紧 |
[05:42] | The attack window is narrowing. | 攻击行动时间快到了 |
[05:45] | The timing must be precise. | 时间必须精确 |
[05:46] | Clear! yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[05:51] | Clear. | 退后 |
[05:54] | One more time at 360. | 再来一次 360伏 |
[05:58] | Clear. | 再来一次 |
[06:00] | Nothing. | 不行 |
[06:02] | Going again, doctor? | 再来一次吗 医生 |
[06:07] | No. | 不用了 |
[06:08] | That’s it, everybody. i’m calling it. | 就这样了 各位 宣布死亡 |
[06:10] | time death 06 p.m. | 死亡时间 下午6点 |
[06:12] | Dr. stahl, what’s going on? | 斯塔尔医生 怎么回事 |
[06:13] | A massive heart attack. | 严重的心脏病发作 |
[06:14] | You said that he was stable, that he was going to be okay. | 你说过他情况稳定就会好转 |
[06:17] | So, what happened? | 这又是怎么了 |
[06:18] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[06:19] | Maybe a preexisting condition. | 可能有些没预料到的情况 |
[06:21] | The autopsy will tell us. Excuse me. | 验尸报告会说明一切 失陪 |
[06:26] | The wide extent of the corruption | 大规模腐败稽查 |
[06:28] | requires a coordinated approach. | 需要联合行动 |
[06:30] | We know the government’s been compromised. | 政府已经被渗透 |
[06:31] | We just don’t know at what level. | 但我们还不知道有多少内鬼 |
[06:33] | Presently, Chloe O’brian is vetting the names | 现在 克罗伊·奥布赖恩正在逐个部门 |
[06:35] | Department by department. | 审阅名单 |
[06:36] | I’m prioritizing secret service, | 我已经予以特勤局优先权 |
[06:37] | so the president is secured as soon as possible. | 总统的安全将很快得到保障 |
[06:40] | Team leaders will then receive their assignments– | 各部负责人会接到指令 |
[06:42] | defense, treasury, state,et cetera and make | 包括国防部 财政部 国务院等等 |
[06:44] | their arrests contemporaneously across the district. | 在华府内同时进行抓捕 |
[06:53] | O’brian. | 我是奥布赖恩 |
[06:53] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克罗伊 我是杰克 |
[06:55] | Have the names from Dubaku’s database been handed over | 杜巴库数据库里的名单传给 |
[06:57] | to the arrest teams yet? | 逮捕小队了没 |
[06:58] | – Not yet. – Okay, listen to me. | -还没 -好 听我说 |
[06:59] | I’ve just learned that Juma’s operatives | 我刚刚得知朱玛他们 |
[07:00] | are planning another attack. | 正在计划新一轮攻击 |
[07:02] | Jack, they’re telling us here it’s over. | 杰克 他们说这一切就要结束了 |
[07:04] | That’s wrong. Tony’s my source on the intel. | 不对 托尼会给你资料来源 |
[07:06] | Do you know what the target is? | 你知道他们的目标吗 |
[07:07] | Only that it’s high value, high casualty, and that | 只知道经济损失会很大 伤亡会很多 |
[07:09] | it’s happening now, which is why I need your help. | 而且现在就在发生 所以我要你帮我 |
[07:11] | There’s a man on the list, a Ryan Burnett. | 名单上有个叫莱恩·伯内特的 |
[07:13] | He’s Senator Mayer’s Chief of Staff. | 他是迈尔议员的参谋长 |
[07:15] | Mayer? Isn’t he the guy who grilled you this morning | 迈尔 他不就是今早在参议院小组听证会上 |
[07:18] | at the senate subcommittee hearing? | 盘问你的那个人 |
[07:19] | Yeah, but the Senator’s not implicated in the conspiracy. | 没错 但他不是同谋 |
[07:22] | But Burnett has been providing support | 不过伯内特一直在 |
[07:23] | for Juma and Dubaku all along. | 支持朱玛和杜巴库 |
[07:24] | Chloe, I need you to delete his name from the list. | 克罗伊 我要你从名单里删掉他的名字 |
[07:27] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:29] | If the FBI start to move in on him, he’ll lawyer up, | 一旦调查局向他出手 他的律师就会赶到 |
[07:31] | and no one will get the information on time. | 这样一来没人能及时得知任何信息 |
[07:32] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[07:34] | He’s at the white house with the Senator. | 他和参议员一起在白宫 |
[07:36] | They’ve got a meeting with the president. | 他们要和总统会面 |
[07:37] | I’m on my way there now to be debriefed by Bill. | 我正去那儿 准备接受比尔的问讯 |
[07:39] | I’ll take care of him then. | 我会搞定他的 |
[07:40] | Jack, you don’t expect | 杰克 你不会想 |
[07:42] | to interrogate a suspect in the white house? | 在白宫审嫌犯吧 |
[07:43] | Let me handle that. | 交给我了 |
[07:44] | Chloe, just get his name deleted from the list. | 克罗伊 删掉他的名字 |
[07:46] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再打给你的 |
[07:47] | She’s in. | 她也入伙了 |
[08:29] | – How close are we? -Close. | -怎么样了 -快了 |
[08:31] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[08:33] | I’m just cycling through the last layer of data now. | 我正在浏览资料的最后一页 |
[08:35] | You know, it might be quicker | 你看 要是你把分组完毕的资料 |
[08:36] | if you send the subsets to my station one by one. | 一个个发到我的数据库可能会快点 |
[08:38] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:39] | And then that way | 之后 |
[08:41] | I can get to work on distributing them. | 我就可以分发他们 |
[08:44] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[09:00] | Listen, Jack, maybe you should reconsider. | 听着 杰克 你得再考虑一下 |
[09:05] | Reconsider what? | 考虑什么 |
[09:06] | Taking Bill into your confidence. | 相信比尔 |
[09:10] | Look, I mean, he’s been a part | 我是说 他从一开始 |
[09:11] | of this operation since the get-go. | 就一直在参与这个行动 |
[09:13] | I don’t know what it’s going to take to get Burnett to talk. | 我不知道要怎样伯内特才肯张口 |
[09:16] | If I have to use extreme measures… | 如果我必须用极端手法 |
[09:19] | I don’t get it. What, you don’t think he’ll go there? | 我不明白 怎么 你不觉得他会去那儿 |
[09:21] | I’m driving off a cliff here, Tony. | 我正在走向悬崖 托尼 |
[09:25] | I don’t need to put Bill in the passenger seat. | 我没必要把比尔拉下水 |
[09:27] | All right, then, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:30] | I’ll go with you. | 我会和你去 |
[09:31] | You’re a wanted felon. | 你是个被通缉的重罪犯 |
[09:33] | You wouldn’t get past the first checkpoint. | 你连第一道安检都过不去 |
[09:36] | Besides, with all of the government agencies | 除此之外 现在所有政府部门 |
[09:37] | still compromised, it might be up to you | 仍旧被渗透 也许可以靠你自己 |
[09:39] | to stop the attack. | 阻止这次袭击 |
[09:43] | See you on the other side. | 永别了 |
[09:54] | Yes? | 喂 |
[09:55] | Can you extend the attack window? | 能告诉我攻击的行动时间吗 |
[09:57] | Not without risking the entire operation. | 那可能会影响整个计划 |
[09:59] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[10:01] | There’s been a complication. | 事情复杂了 |
[10:03] | I may be stuck here longer than I anticipated. | 我不能按预计的那样按时离开这儿 |
[10:05] | I’ll call you back. | 我会再打给你的 |
[10:07] | Mr. Kanin. | 卡宁先生 |
[10:09] | Ryan Burnett, Senator Mayer’s Chief of Staff. | 我是莱恩·伯内特 迈尔议员的参谋长 |
[10:10] | – We’ve spoken on the phone. – Many times. | -我们通过电话 -不止一次 |
[10:13] | It’s good to finally meet you. | 见到你真好 |
[10:14] | Likewise. The Senator’s inside. | 我也是 参议员在里面 |
[10:16] | Right this way. | 跟我来 |
[10:21] | Senator? | 参议员 |
[10:25] | Well, Senator, I see you’ve found the bar. | 参议员 在喝酒啊 |
[10:28] | Mind if I join you? | 我也来一杯好吗 |
[10:33] | Something I never knew. | 这酒我还没见过 |
[10:35] | If it ain’t from Kentucky, you can’t call it Bourbon. | 不是肯塔基州来的就不能算是波旁威士忌 |
[10:38] | Spare me the southern gentleman routine, Ethan. | 伊桑 还是省省你那南方佬的架子吧 |
[10:39] | The president didn’t call me up here | 总统让我在这个天杀的傍晚 |
[10:41] | at the ass-end of the day to drink her booze | 来这儿可不是一边喝酒一边 |
[10:44] | and flip through a briefing book. | 浏览一个简报 |
[10:46] | I thought it might be helpful, before your meeting, | 在会前这可能会对你有帮助 |
[10:48] | to bring you up to speed | 让你能了解 |
[10:49] | on the events of the last ten hours. | 最近十小事发生的事情 |
[10:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | I’m up to speed. | 我已经了解了 |
[10:57] | Senator, surely you have some reaction | 参议员 你一定对你刚才 |
[11:00] | to what you just read. | 读到的东西有些反应吧 |
[11:02] | Damn right I have a reaction. | 我当然有 |
[11:04] | I want to know what all this has to do with Jack Bauer. | 我想知道这一切和杰克·鲍尔有关系 |
[11:07] | I mean, that’s the reason I’m here, right? | 所以把我叫来 对吗 |
[11:09] | Without Mr. Bauer, we would never have uncovered | 没有鲍尔先生 我们不可能 |
[11:12] | the conspiracy in the first place | 首先发现阴谋 |
[11:14] | nor the people behind it. | 并找到幕后主使 |
[11:15] | His efforts, in conjunction | 他的贡献 以及 |
[11:16] | with those of the FBI, are largely responsible | 联邦调查局的贡献 促成了现在 |
[11:19] | for the arrests being made right now across the district. | 正在进行的华府内的大搜捕 |
[11:21] | You’re not saying that he’s acting in an official capacity? | 你不会是说他奉旨办事吧 |
[11:26] | I don’t have to tell you how this looks, Ethan. | 我不用告诉你这意味着什么吧 伊桑 |
[11:29] | Colluding with a rogue operative from a disbanded agency. | 与解散的前CTU流氓探员狼狈为奸 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry you see it that way. | 很遗憾你这么看问题 |
[11:34] | How else am I supposed to see it? | 我还能怎么看这个问题 |
[11:36] | The way the president does– | 依照总统的看法 |
[11:38] | that Jack Bauer saved lives today, plain and simple, | 杰克·鲍尔轻轻松松的就能救人一命 |
[11:41] | including her husband’s. | 包括她丈夫 |
[11:44] | Look, Senator, I know this isn’t easy for you. | 我知道 参议员 这对你来说很不容易接受 |
[11:47] | The public battle you’ve waged | 你发起的反对 |
[11:49] | against detainee abuse and human rights violations… | 被拘留人员受虐以及违背人权的斗争 |
[11:52] | Are you seriously asking me | 你是郑重要求我 |
[11:53] | to look the other way on this? | 改变立场吗 |
[11:56] | I have been after this son of a bitch for years. | 我和这个混蛋相处好些年了 |
[11:59] | He’s a thug, Ethan. | 他是凶手 伊桑 |
[12:01] | He’s exhibit “a.” | 他是一号检方证人 |
[12:08] | The president is prepared to reverse policy | 总统已经准备好改变政策 |
[12:10] | and support your amendment to the war crimes act. | 支持你关于战争犯罪的议案 |
[12:13] | In exchange for what exactly? | 交换条件是什么 |
[12:16] | The hearings. | 听证会 |
[12:18] | Declare a recess till after the holidays | 宣布休会至假期后 |
[12:20] | And then quietly let Mr. Bauer’s subpoena expire. | 接着悄悄等鲍尔先生的传票作废 |
[12:24] | And if I refuse to go along? | 要是我拒绝呢 |
[12:26] | The president is prepared | 总统也做好了 |
[12:27] | – to invoke executive privilege.- Executive privilege– | -使用特权的准备 -行政特权 |
[12:29] | meaning what exactly? | 具体指什么 |
[12:30] | Well,that’s for the president to decide. | 那就由总统决定了 |
[12:35] | Are you talking about a pardon? | 你是说赦免吗 |
[12:37] | I wouldn’t rule it out. | 不排除这种可能 |
[12:39] | Well, if that’s how the president wants to play it, | 如果总统想耍花样 |
[12:41] | You can tell her she just walked into a street fight. | 你可以告诉她她遇到对手了 |
[12:46] | You can tell her yourself. | 你可以自己跟她说 |
[12:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:01] | Hi, bill. you got here | -你好比尔 -你比我预期的 |
[13:03] | Sooner than i expected. | 来得早 |
[13:06] | – Jack. – Put down your weapon now! | -杰克 -放下武器 |
[13:12] | Step away from the desk! | 离桌子远点 |
[13:13] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[13:16] | Sit down, bill! | 比尔 坐下 |
[13:17] | Okay, okay, i’m sitting. | 好 好 我坐下了 |
[13:20] | Now, what’s this all about? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[13:21] | Where is ryan burnett? what? | 莱恩·伯内特在哪 |
[13:22] | Senator mayer’s chief of staff– where is he? | 参议员的幕僚长 他在哪 |
[13:24] | I’m not saying anything until you tell me | 我不会说的 |
[13:26] | What the hell’s going on. | 除非你告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[13:27] | Tony doubled back to one of his contacts, | 托尼从他的线人口中 |
[13:29] | Who gave him information of a second attack. | 知道有`第二次袭击 |
[13:31] | It’s going to take place here in washington within the hour. | 一个小时内会在华盛顿发生 |
[13:34] | Juma’s operatives are carrying it out. | 这次是朱玛的手下 |
[13:36] | Burnett’s been supporting them all along. | 伯内特一直在暗中支持他们 |
[13:37] | He knows where the attack’s going to take place, so you can | 他知道下一次袭击会在哪里发生 |
[13:39] | Either tell me where he is or i will find him myself. | 所以你要么告诉我他在哪 否则我自己去找 |
[13:43] | Jack, I can’t. | 我不能说 杰克 |
[13:45] | Fine, put your hands behind your back now. | 手放背后 |
[13:50] | How good is the intel? | 情报准确吗 |
[13:51] | Good enough for me to need to talk to him. | 值得我找他谈谈 |
[13:54] | Don’t you move. | 不要动 |
[13:56] | Jack, let me have him arrested. | 杰克 让我逮捕他吧 |
[13:59] | There are other ways to deal with this. | 这不是更好吗 |
[14:00] | The attack window’s open. | 袭击已经破在眉睫 |
[14:01] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[14:04] | Jack, listen to me. | 杰克 听我说 |
[14:08] | I spoke to the president on your behalf. | 我为你的事情和总统谈过了 |
[14:10] | She’s going to intervene with senator mayer, | 她会和梅尔参议员谈 |
[14:12] | Stop the hearings. | 关于停止你的听证会的事 |
[14:14] | You can get your life back. | 你可以重获新生了 |
[14:17] | You do this, you’re throwing it all away. | 你现在这么做等于自毁前程啊 |
[14:19] | I wish I thought there was another option. | 我希望还有另一种方法 |
[14:20] | Let me help you at least, jack. | 至少让我帮你 杰克 |
[14:24] | You don’t have to do this alone. | 你不用一个人面对 |
[14:26] | Yes, i do. | 是的 我必须一个人 |
[14:30] | It’s the only way i can make sure to keep you | 这是唯一一个能 |
[14:32] | Out of this. | 不让你受到牵连的方法 |
[14:33] | – Jack. – Bill, i’m sorry. | -杰克 -比尔 对不起 |
[14:35] | Jack, w-w-wait! | 杰克 等 等一下 |
[14:36] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[14:40] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[14:41] | Don’t fight it. | 不要反抗了 |
[15:18] | This is Moss. | 我是莫斯 |
[15:20] | Larry, it’s me. | 拉里 是我 |
[15:21] | Dubaku’s dead. | 杜巴库死了 |
[15:22] | I thought the doctors said he was stabilized. | 医生不是说他已经稳定下来了吗 |
[15:25] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:26] | Officially, | 医院方面说 |
[15:27] | They’re characterizing that it was a coronary | 他死于冠状动脉 |
[15:28] | Brought on by systemic shock. | 破裂引起的系统性休克 |
[15:30] | Sounds like you don’t believe it. | 好像你并不相信啊 |
[15:32] | I did a follow-up with the hospital admin. | 我和医院主管部门确认了一下 |
[15:34] | She confirmed that there was an eight-member team on duty | 她确定杜巴库死的时候 |
[15:35] | When dubaku flatlined. | 有一个八人组在值班 |
[15:36] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[15:37] | There was a ninth man in the icu | 在重症病房里有第九个人 |
[15:39] | Just before the code was called– an orderly. | 正巧在急救信号之前出现 |
[15:41] | I ran back the tapes on the ward | 我重新看了一下监护室的录像带 |
[15:42] | And that’s when i spotted him. | 发现了那第九个人 |
[15:44] | I’ve asked around and nobody seems to know who he is. | 周围没人知道他是谁 |
[15:46] | Renee, wait, a-are you saying you think dubaku was murdered? | 蕾妮 你是在说杜巴库是被人谋杀的吗 |
[15:49] | I’m saying that there was an unidentified man in with dubaku | 我是说杜巴库心跳停止的时候 |
[15:52] | Just before he went into cardiac arrest. | 一个不明身份的人却在他旁边 |
[15:54] | What does the admin say? | 医院主管怎么说 |
[15:56] | She says that they often use floaters– | 他说他们经常从 |
[15:58] | Personnel from other area hospitals | 其他地区医院 |
[15:59] | Filling in from time to time. | 借用临时工 |
[16:01] | Said it’s not uncommon for the regular staff | 但是其他员工应该 |
[16:03] | Not to know who they are. | 认识他的 |
[16:04] | She’s double-checking with payroll now. | 她在检查员工名单 |
[16:05] | Right, so there’s your answer. | 这样不就可以了 |
[16:07] | Still it seems odd. | 我还是觉得不对劲 |
[16:09] | I mean, what if dubaku knew something | 我是说 万一杜巴库知道些什么 |
[16:12] | And they needed to shut him up? | 所以招来杀身之祸 |
[16:13] | Is this bauer’s theory, too? | 这又是鲍尔的理论对吧 |
[16:15] | Jack’s not even here | 他甚至都不在这 |
[16:17] | And, you know, I resent that implication, larry. | 拉里 我讨厌你这么说 |
[16:18] | What implication is that | 我没说什么呀 |
[16:19] | I am not the one calling the shots. | 你的意思就是我这事不是我负责的 |
[16:20] | This has been my investigation from the beginning, | 这从一开始就是我的案子 |
[16:22] | Not jack bauer’s. | 不是杰克·鲍尔的 |
[16:23] | I was just asking a question. | 我就是问问而已 |
[16:24] | I wasn’t implying anything. | 代表不了什么 |
[16:30] | – You there? – I’m sorry. | -你在吗 -对不起 |
[16:32] | I guess i’m a little sensitive on the subject. | 我对这件事有点敏感 |
[16:34] | Look, everything we needed from dubaku, we got. | 我们已经了解了杜巴库所知道的所有事 |
[16:38] | Names and bank accounts | 所有帮助他的政府官员的 |
[16:39] | Of every corrupt official on his payroll. | 名字和银行帐户 |
[16:41] | Teams are in the field as we speak. | 现在正把他们缉拿归案呢 |
[16:43] | So you’re saying you want me to come in. | 你是说你让我回去吗 |
[16:44] | We need you back in the office sooner than later | 我们这边需要你的帮助逮捕那些犯人 |
[16:46] | To help process all these arrests. | 越早越好 |
[16:48] | Larry, look, I’ve got security searching the hospital | 拉里 我让警卫搜整个医院 |
[16:51] | And reviewing more video. | 和检查监视器 |
[16:52] | So, what, you want to follow that up first? | 你要继续追那条线索吗 |
[16:54] | Fine, call me when you clear it. yeah. | 好吧 查明之后向我回报 |
[16:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:56] | Thanks, larry. | 拉里 谢谢 |
[16:57] | Excuse me, agent walker? | 打扰一下 沃克探员 |
[16:59] | That orderly you were looking for | 我们停车场的监视器 |
[17:00] | One of our parking lot cameras | 拍到了你要找的 |
[17:01] | – Picked him up getting into his car. – When? | -那个人 -什么时候 |
[17:04] | Uh, about 15 minutes ago. i’ve got a screen grab | 大概15分钟之前 |
[17:05] | Of his license plate. | 有一个探头拍下了他的车牌号 |
[17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | This is agent walker. | 我是沃克探员 |
[17:15] | Put me through to our dmv contact. | 帮我接下汽车管理局 |
[17:21] | Are you busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[17:24] | I’m just reformatting the server, | 我正在重置服务器 |
[17:26] | So, yeah, I guess I am busy. why? | 所以比较忙 有事吗 |
[17:27] | Well, I was cross-referencing | 我在检查杜巴库 |
[17:29] | Dubaku’s offshore accounts | 提供的海外帐户 |
[17:30] | And i came across an orphaned header fragment. | 我查到一个残留标题信息 |
[17:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[17:34] | Take a look. | 你看一下 |
[17:39] | Okay, see, there, right there, right there. | 看见了吗 就在那 在那 |
[17:42] | It’s a remnant file header. | 一个残留的标题 |
[17:44] | It’s probably just a phantom data string. | 有可能那只是一个虚拟数据串而已 |
[17:47] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[17:48] | I ran a systems analysis. | 我做过系统检查 |
[17:49] | The coding is not random. | 编码不是随机的 |
[17:51] | It can be traced back | 可以通过它 |
[17:52] | To one of the accounts. | 追踪到一个帐户 |
[17:53] | Also, it looks like a name was deleted | 所以就是说一个名字 |
[17:54] | From the list. | 被人从名单上被删除了 |
[17:55] | Why don’t I run a recovery program? | 我来修复它吧 |
[17:58] | Well, you’re very busy | 你正在忙着 |
[17:59] | With the reformatting and all, | 重置系统 |
[18:00] | So why don’t I just upload it to my station | 让我在我的工作站 |
[18:03] | And take care of it there? | 那边修复吧 |
[18:04] | Well, that’s okay, i can do it faster. | 我这比较快 |
[18:07] | No offense. | 无疑冒犯 |
[18:09] | I’ll let you know if I retrieve anything. | 我恢复资料的时候会通知你的 |
[18:12] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:29] | Yeah. | 请讲 |
[18:30] | Have you gotten to Burnett yet? | 你抓到伯内特了吗 |
[18:32] | Working on it. | 还没有 |
[18:33] | Making my way over to the west wing. | 正在去白宫的路上 |
[18:34] | Someone here has figured out | 这有人发现 |
[18:36] | That a name has been deleted from the database. | 数据库中少了一个名字 |
[18:37] | I don’t know how much longer i can hold her off. | 我不知道还能稳住她多久 |
[18:39] | Do they know it was burnett? | 他们知道是伯内特吗 |
[18:40] | No, but it’s just a matter of time. | 不 可这只是时间问题 |
[18:42] | Okay, i’ll get back to you. | 好 我回头找你 |
[18:45] | Great. | 好 |
[18:47] | Senator, i’ll head back to the hill and get with sandy. | 参议员 我要回一趟国会找桑迪 |
[18:50] | We should have a press release drafted | 你开完会前 |
[18:51] | By the time you finish your meeting. | 得先起草完一份新闻发布稿 |
[18:52] | I’m also going to need a sit-down | 那之后我还准备 |
[18:54] | With your friend hauser at the post. | 和你的朋友豪瑟面谈 |
[18:55] | Off the record, i assume. | 私底下见面 没错吧 |
[18:57] | We’ve got to make pardoning jack bauer as politically toxic | 我们得把赦免杰克的行为视作 |
[19:01] | For the president as possible. | 总统身边的政治毒瘤 |
[19:03] | She’s a woman in a highly emotional state. | 她现在很情绪化 |
[19:06] | Her husband’s been shot. | 她丈夫刚被枪击中 |
[19:07] | You suggesting her judgment’s impaired? | 你是说她判断力也会受影响吗 |
[19:08] | I’m suggesting | 我建议 |
[19:09] | That a case could be made. | 我们可以就此弹劾总统了 |
[19:11] | Excuse me, senator. | 打搅一下 参议员 |
[19:12] | President taylor is ready to see you now. | 泰勒总统有请 |
[19:14] | Go ahead, senator. | 去吧 参议员 |
[19:15] | I’ll get this to the ag, | 我会把这带给司法部长 |
[19:16] | Tell him you want the option to go ahead | 告诉他你选择继续 |
[19:18] | With the hearings tomorrow as scheduled. | 明天按原计划参加听证会 |
[19:19] | Thanks, ryan. | 谢谢 莱恩 |
[19:28] | Yes? | 喂 |
[19:30] | It’s burnett. | 我是伯内特 |
[19:31] | You took care of the problem? | 你解决后患了吗 |
[19:32] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[19:33] | Good, then we rendezvous at 2130 hours, as planned. | 计划照常 我们晚上九点半会面 |
[19:36] | I’ll be there. | 好 |
[19:51] | Excuse me, i’ll be out of here | 抱歉 我这就过去 |
[19:53] | In just one second. | 马上 |
[19:56] | You and i… | 我和你 |
[20:00] | …we’re going to have a talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:15] | We’ve got a command post set up at eeob, | 我们在旧行政办公楼设立了一个指挥所 |
[20:18] | And we’ll brief cia and diplomatic security, | 我们会向中情局和外交安全局汇报 |
[20:20] | But not until after the first sweep of arrests. | 可得等我们执行完第一次地毯式搜捕 |
[20:23] | Look, nobody is going anywhere, phil. | 听着 没人跑得了 |
[20:26] | We’ve dropped a net on the city. | 我们已经在市内步下了天罗地网 |
[20:27] | And i’ll let you know as soon as that happens. | 有情况我会即时通知你 |
[20:29] | All right. | 好 |
[20:30] | Yeah. i’m sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰 |
[20:31] | But i need you to listen to something. | 可你得听些东西 |
[20:33] | – May i? – Yeah, that’s fine. | -我可以吗 -没事 |
[20:35] | She’s supposed to be this whiz-bang systems analyst, | 她应该是一流的系统分析员 |
[20:38] | Which is actually what tipped me off in the first place. | 首先提醒我的是 |
[20:39] | Her demeanor is so bizarre… | 她的行为很怪异 |
[20:40] | w-w-whoa, janis, | 詹尼斯 |
[20:42] | Who are you talking about? | 你在说谁 |
[20:43] | Chloe o’brian. | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[20:44] | I ran a systems check on her work, and it turns out | 我检查了她的系统 结果发现 |
[20:46] | There’s evidence of file tampering. | 有她篡改资料的证据 |
[20:48] | Plus she’s been scrambling all | 加上所有被她加密过的外线电话 |
[20:49] | her out-of-office phone call | 外线电话 |
[20:50] | So i had operations archive | 所以我注意了一下她的 |
[20:52] | Her cellular traffic. | 往来通讯记录 |
[20:53] | I did a work-around. | 我破解处理了一下 |
[20:55] | Listen. | 听 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[20:57] | Have you gotten to burnett yet? | 你找到伯内特了吗 |
[20:58] | Working on it. | 正在努力 |
[20:59] | Making my way over to the west wing. | 我正前往白宫 |
[21:01] | Someone here has figured out | 我们这里有人已经发现 |
[21:02] | That a name has been deleted from the database. | 数据库上已经删除了一个人名 |
[21:03] | I don’t know how much longer i can hold her off. | 我不知道还能稳住她多久 |
[21:05] | Do they know it was burnett? | 他们知道是伯内特的名字吗 |
[21:07] | No, but it’s just a matter of time. | 不知道 但迟早会发现 |
[21:09] | Okay, i’ll get back to you. | 好 回头联系你 |
[21:14] | Becker. | 贝克 |
[21:16] | In the conference room. | 她在会议室 |
[21:17] | I want chloe o’brian detained. | 我希望扣留克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[21:20] | And get her off that server. | 让她退出那个服务器 |
[21:38] | Get me the white house. | 帮我接白宫 |
[21:45] | Let me just remind you, madam president, | 总统阁下 我只想提醒您 |
[21:47] | You supported the effort | 你支持的行为 |
[21:49] | To ban abuse and torture. | 是为了禁止虐待和拷问 |
[21:51] | You campaigned to reform the intelligence agencies. | 你参加竞选是为了改革情报部门 |
[21:54] | These past ten hours, senator, | 参议员 过去的这十小时 |
[21:56] | Things haven’t appeared as black and white as they once did. | 是非黑白没那么容易辨别 |
[21:59] | Well, there’s nothing gray about jack bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔没那么有神秘色彩 |
[22:02] | The man has committed atrocities. | 他对人施暴 |
[22:04] | Prisoners have died | 在他的羁押下 |
[22:06] | In his custody. | 囚犯都死去了 |
[22:07] | Mr. bauer has served under the aegis | 鲍尔先生得到过三任总统的信任和支持 |
[22:09] | Of three presidents, not just me. | 不止为我一个人 |
[22:11] | Is it any more lawful or any less repugnant | 如果这是被授予最高级别 |
[22:13] | If it’s authorized at the highest level? | 是不是更合法或者不那么令人讨厌 |
[22:16] | A state of war is not a blank check | 对于任何一任总统来说 |
[22:18] | For the president or for anyone. | 战争都得付出昂贵代价 |
[22:19] | Oh, don’t lecture me, senator. | 别对我说教 参议员 |
[22:21] | I am well aware of the limits of my power. | 我很清楚自己权力有限 |
[22:24] | Due respect, madam president… | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[22:26] | Your power is great. | 你权力很大 |
[22:28] | Just be careful | 还是小心 |
[22:29] | That you use it to send the right message. | 自己利用它发出正确的消息 |
[22:31] | All i’m asking you to do | 我只想让你 |
[22:33] | Is excuse mr. bauer as a witness. | 赦免杰克·鲍尔 |
[22:36] | It’s not a message. | 这不是个信息 |
[22:38] | It is an expression | 而是你对于 |
[22:39] | Of gratitude for what he’s done today. | 他今天的所作所为表示感激的表达 |
[22:41] | You’re asking me to excuse him | 你让我赦免他 |
[22:43] | As a target of the investigation. | 让他不至于成为众矢之的调查对象 |
[22:47] | And the message is clear. | 信息已经传达得很清楚 |
[22:49] | Under certain circumstances, | 有些情况下 |
[22:51] | You believe his methods are acceptable. | 您相信他的做法可行 |
[22:53] | Some would argue that they are. | 有些人也觉得可行 |
[22:56] | And they would be wrong. | 可他们错了 |
[22:58] | Under any military or moral standard. | 无论用何种军事或者道德标准 |
[23:01] | America has been down this road before, madam president. | 美国人走过冤枉路的 总统阁下 |
[23:05] | You yourself called it a national tragedy. | 你自己将其称之为国家灾难 |
[23:07] | It was a tragedy. | 是场灾难 |
[23:09] | I still believe that. | 我仍然坚信这点 |
[23:11] | Pardon jack bauer, | 赦免杰克·鲍尔 |
[23:13] | And you’re telling every interrogator in the field | 你就是在对这行的每个刑讯逼供的人说 |
[23:15] | That it’s open season again. | 大家放手用刑吧 百无禁忌咯 |
[23:20] | I’m sorry to interrupt, madam president. | 抱歉打断您 总统阁下 |
[23:22] | There’s an urgent call from larry moss at fbi. | 联调局的拉里·莫斯的急电 |
[23:29] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[23:30] | Agent moss is on the line. | 莫斯探员在线上 |
[23:32] | Agent moss, | 莫斯探员 |
[23:33] | This is ethan kanin. | 我是伊森·卡宁 |
[23:34] | You’re on speaker with the president. | 你正和总统连线 |
[23:35] | Madam president, forgive me for | 总统阁下 请原谅我 |
[23:36] | coming directly | 冒然来访 |
[23:37] | You have a meeting this evening | 你今晚要和迈尔参议员 |
[23:39] | – With senator mayer? – In fact, i do. | -见面吗 -事实上 的确如此 |
[23:41] | I’m with him right now. | 我正和他在一起 |
[23:42] | Did the senator’s | 参议员的 |
[23:43] | Chief of staff, ryan burnett, accompany | 办公室主任 莱恩·伯内特 |
[23:44] | The senator to the white house? | 陪同参议员来白宫了吗 |
[23:46] | Yes, he did, agent moss– why? | 来了 莫斯探员 怎么了 |
[23:48] | I have reason to believe that jack bauer | 我有理由相信杰克·鲍尔 |
[23:50] | Is carrying out an off-book interrogation of mr. burnett | 正在非法审讯伯内特先生 |
[23:53] | As we speak. | 在我们通话的时候 |
[24:00] | I can pull the trigger | 电池耗尽前 |
[24:02] | 128 more times before this battery dies. | 我足以扣动128次扳机 甚至更多 |
[24:04] | I’m telling you, | 告诉你 |
[24:05] | I don’t know anything about an attack. | 我对攻击一点都不知情 |
[24:07] | Stop lying to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[24:08] | – I’m not lying. – What’s the target? | -我没撒谎 -目标是哪里 |
[24:10] | I can’t tell you | 我没法告诉你 |
[24:11] | – What i don’t know. – Mr. burnett, | -我不知道的事 -伯内特先生 |
[24:12] | You are a traitor and a terrorist. | 你是个叛国者 一个恐怖分子 |
[24:14] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[24:15] | I love my country. | 我爱我的祖国 |
[24:19] | That was 1,200 volts of current. | 这是1200伏特的电流 |
[24:22] | Now, when i eject this cartridge, | 现在当我把这个盒子拿出来的时候 |
[24:24] | I access the drive stun mode, | 我会使用驱动超频模式 |
[24:26] | Upping the voltage 40 times When directly administered. | 一旦启动 电压会猛增到40倍 |
[24:31] | All you need to do is talk to me. | 你只要告诉我就成 |
[24:33] | Mr. burnett, it’s really simple. | 伯内特先生 真的很简单 |
[24:35] | Just tell me what the target is, | 只要告诉我 袭击目标是什么 |
[24:36] | -And this will be all over. -i promise. | -这一切就结束了 -我向你保证 |
[24:38] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真的不知道你在说什么 |
[24:40] | -This is your last chance. -if i knew, | -这是你最后一次机会 -如果我知道 |
[24:42] | I would tell you, i swear it. | 我肯定会告诉你的 我发誓 |
[24:45] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么呢 |
[24:46] | Just… just tell me what to say, and i’ll say it. | 你告诉我该怎么说 然后我重复一遍 |
[24:52] | Don’t you even try and play that game with me. | 跟我玩鬼把戏 想都别想 |
[24:55] | Mr. burnett, i’ve been doing this a long time, | 伯内特先生 这行我干了很久了 |
[24:56] | And i can tell the difference, | 在一个人被胁迫的时候 |
[24:57] | Especially when a man is under duress, | 他那有我要的信息 |
[24:59] | If he’s got information that i need | 还是在浪费我的时间 |
[25:00] | Or if i’m just wasting my time. | 我能判断出来的 |
[25:02] | And i promise you, i am not wasting my time. | 这次我向你保证 我没有在浪费时间 |
[25:07] | The next jolt | 下一轮 |
[25:08] | Is gonna be in your throat. | 咱整整你的咽喉 |
[25:09] | Anything above your neck runs the risk | 你颈部以上所有的器官 |
[25:12] | Of a complete neuromuscular shutdown. | 都会面临肌肉神经停滞的危险 |
[25:14] | That means you run the risk of becoming paralyzed. | 这就是说 你有可能瘫痪 |
[25:17] | No, please. | 求你不要 |
[25:19] | Mr. burnett, you built the entire federal case | 伯内特先生 你制造了这整个参议院听证 |
[25:21] | Against me. | 就是为了针对我 |
[25:23] | You of all people should know how far i am willing to go | 你们应该知道 为了阻止这次恐怖袭击 |
[25:26] | To stop this attack from happening. | 我会走多远 |
[25:27] | So, i’m gonna ask you one last time. | 我再问你最后一次 |
[25:30] | Where is the target?! | 恐怖袭击的目标是什么 |
[25:31] | I… | 我 |
[25:34] | Okay, okay, okay. | 我说 我说 我说 |
[25:36] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[25:37] | Soldiers. | 是军人 |
[25:39] | How many? | 多少人 |
[25:40] | A unit. | 一个小队 |
[25:41] | Juma’s presidential guard. | 朱玛的总统卫队 |
[25:43] | When? | 什么时候 |
[25:44] | It already started. | 已经开始了 |
[25:46] | Where? | 目标是哪 |
[25:47] | Where?! | 是哪 |
[25:48] | Mr. bauer, | 鲍尔先生 |
[25:49] | This is president taylor. | 我是总统泰勒 |
[25:51] | Where is the target? | 目标是哪 |
[25:53] | Mr. bauer… where?! | 鲍尔先生 目标是哪 |
[25:54] | Mr. bauer, i am ordering you to answer this page. | 鲍尔先生 我命令你接电话 |
[25:57] | Mr. bauer, do you hear me? | 鲍尔先生 你听到没 |
[26:00] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[26:02] | Madam president, this is jack bauer. | 总统阁下 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[26:05] | I don’t know what you’ve heard so far, | 我不知道你现在了解到多少情况了 |
[26:06] | But this thing is not over. | 但是这件事情 还没完 |
[26:07] | There is another terrorist attack | 几分钟之内 还会有 |
[26:09] | Going to take place within minutes. | 新的恐怖袭击发生 |
[26:10] | There will be no discussion until you unlock this door. | 不给我开门 就不谈这些 |
[26:13] | Madam president, the attack window is open. | 总统阁下 袭击已经开始了 |
[26:15] | Juma’s men are moving. | 朱玛的人已经行动了 |
[26:16] | What you’re doing is against the law, mr. bauer. | 鲍尔先生 你这样做是违法的 |
[26:19] | I am your commander in chief, and i am ordering you | 我是总司令官 我命令你 |
[26:21] | To stand down. | 停止行动 |
[26:28] | How much longer, sergeant? | 还要多长时间 警卫 |
[26:29] | -Good to go, ma’am. -do it. | -已经可以了 阁下 -动手 |
[26:31] | Where’s the target? | 目标在哪 |
[26:32] | Where is the target?! | 目标在哪 |
[26:34] | Where is…?! | 目标 |
[26:39] | I had him! | 我逼他说了 |
[26:45] | Man down. | 有人受伤 |
[26:46] | Emts to the visiting dignitary suite. | 急诊队快来总统套房 |
[26:53] | You’re done, bauer. | 你完了 鲍尔 |
[26:54] | You’re finished. | 你没戏了 |
[26:56] | He was talking. | 他就要招了 |
[26:58] | Whatever’s going to happen is happening now, | 不论发生什么 现在已经在发生了 |
[27:00] | And it’s on your conscience. | 一切都由你负责吧 |
[27:02] | My conscience has a lot less to answer for than yours. | 我的责任 比起你的来 问题少得多 |
[27:11] | Mr. bauer, you say an attack is imminent. | 鲍尔先生 你说有袭击会发生 |
[27:15] | My source intel is good. | 我对情报来源很有信心 |
[27:16] | Who is your source? | 谁是你的情报来源 |
[27:19] | I’d rather not say. | 这个我不想说 |
[27:21] | The name, mr. bauer. | 名字 鲍尔先生 |
[27:26] | Tony almeida. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[27:28] | Tony almeida– the man’s a fugitive. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 他是个逃犯 |
[27:30] | Without tony almeida, we would never | 没有他 我们是不会 |
[27:32] | Have recovered the cip device. | 重获CIP装置的 |
[27:33] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[27:34] | I don’t care if his source | 我不管 就算他的消息来源 |
[27:35] | Is the blessed virgin mary. | 是圣母玛利亚 |
[27:37] | Nothing justifies what went on in this room. | 啥也不能说明 他在这里做的事就是对的 |
[27:39] | Even if he’s right, blaine? | 即使他是正确的 布莱恩 |
[27:41] | Even if it means we could save lives? | 即使这样做能拯救很多生命 |
[27:44] | Look at that, and tell me it’s not barbarism. | 看看吧 这不就是野蛮吗 |
[27:48] | Is that something you can live with? | 你能眼睁睁看着这些事情发生么 |
[27:49] | Earlier today, madam president, | 今天早些时候 总统阁下 |
[27:51] | Two airplanes were brought down. | 两架飞机相撞 |
[27:54] | Is that something you can live with? | 你能眼睁睁看着这些事情发生么 |
[27:56] | -You’re reprehensible, bauer. and you, sir, are weak! | -你是应受到谴责 鲍尔 -而长官你太软弱 |
[27:59] | Unwilling and unable | 对邪恶的事情 |
[28:01] | To look evil in the eye and deal with it. | 不想也不能去跟他们针锋相对 |
[28:04] | Ethan, step out for a second. | 伊桑 借一步说话 |
[28:13] | Suddenly, it’s not so hypothetical, is it? | 突然之间 就不是假定了 是不 |
[28:16] | In your opinion, | 在你看来 |
[28:18] | Is bauer’s intelligence actionable? | 鲍尔的话 可信不 |
[28:20] | If bauer says there’s going to be an attack, | 如果鲍尔说会有恐怖袭击 |
[28:22] | My belief is, there’s going to be an attack. | 我是相信的 |
[28:28] | Torture was originally intended to force false confessions. | 拷打最初被认为是有意暴力逼供的手段 |
[28:32] | Now we use it to try and find the truth. | 现在我们却用它来寻找答案 |
[28:35] | These people murdered your son, madam president. | 这些人谋害了您的儿子 总统阁下 |
[28:38] | They attempted to murder your husband. | 又差点谋杀了您的丈夫 |
[28:40] | They will stop at nothing. | 他们已经肆无忌惮 |
[28:56] | Sergeant, take mr. bauer away. | 警卫 把鲍尔先生带走 |
[28:58] | He’s under arrest. | 他被捕了 |
[29:04] | You should have come to me. | 你应该先来找我的 |
[29:05] | You should have presented your case. | 你应该报案的 |
[29:07] | We didn’t have time. | 没时间的 |
[29:09] | And would it really have made a difference, ma’am? | 就算报告给您 又有什么不同呢 阁下 |
[29:21] | Madam president… | 总统阁下 |
[29:23] | You’re doing the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[29:24] | 271 dead already. | 已经死了271个人了 |
[29:26] | I wish to god it felt more like the right thing. | 我向上帝祈祷 我做的是对的 |
[29:29] | Ethan, raise the threat levels. | 伊桑 提高恐怖袭击预警 |
[29:30] | Tell homeland that they have | 通告国安局 |
[29:33] | To come up with a response scenario. | 他们得马上定制一个反应计划 |
[29:35] | And get tim down here. | 还有 把蒂姆叫过来 |
[29:36] | Also, i want to talk to mr. burnett myself. | 而且 我要跟伯内特亲自谈一下 |
[29:41] | Let me do that. | 我去跟他谈吧 |
[29:42] | I know the man. | 我了解他 |
[29:44] | Apparently, you don’t. | 很显然 你并不了解 |
[30:06] | Tim, i understand the threat level | 蒂姆 我知道恐怖袭击预警已经提高 |
[30:08] | Has been raised, but only | 但是只针对些快速反应机构 |
[30:09] | For first responders and federal agents. | 和联邦机构 |
[30:11] | There’s a concern that mass evacuation | 有件事需要关注 恐怖袭击发生的时候 |
[30:12] | By the public could hamper efforts | 大规模的公众撤离 |
[30:13] | To thwart an attack when it comes. | 可能会影响拖延恐怖袭击本身 |
[30:15] | What about the airspace over washington? | 华盛顿的空域怎么样 |
[30:17] | Restricted. | 已经限飞 |
[30:18] | Military flyovers are commencing. | 已经开始着手组织军机低空巡逻 |
[30:19] | Dod has recommended | 国防部推荐我们 |
[30:21] | That we deploy mobile teams to sweep the area | 配置机动部队 |
[30:23] | For radioactive and biological signatures. | 彻底搜查附近的放射性和生物性物质 |
[30:24] | I’ll call phillip at the pentagon | 我马上打电话给五角大楼的菲利浦 |
[30:26] | and push it through. | 让他赶快行动 |
[30:27] | What about nsa? | 国安局那边呢 |
[30:28] | There’s elevated anti-american chatter | 监控到有关的反美的声音 |
[30:31] | Coming from the usual web sites and telephone traffic, | 只是在一些平常的网站跟电话中 |
[30:33] | But nothing specific to the attack. | 没有特指到这次袭击 |
[30:35] | Thank you, tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[30:36] | I’ll see you upstairs | 15分钟后 |
[30:37] | -In 15 minutes. -yes, ma’am. | -楼上见 -好的 阁下 |
[30:39] | Which means our best source of intelligence | 这就意味着 我们最好的情报来源 |
[30:40] | Is still right here under our noses. | 还在我们的眼皮子底下 |
[30:43] | You realize we’re gonna have | 你想到过 我们得 |
[30:44] | To offer this bastard a free pass. | 放了这个混蛋了吧 |
[30:45] | With coercive measures off the table, | 不能使用强制措施 |
[30:48] | It’s our only option. | 那这是我们唯一的选择了 |
[30:49] | Bauer’s going to prison, and a traitor walks. | 鲍尔进了监狱 而叛徒却安然无恙 |
[30:53] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 这世界到底是怎么了 |
[30:57] | I need a minute with the prisoner. | 我要和犯人单独呆会 |
[31:01] | Mr. burnett, | 伯内特先生 |
[31:03] | You will be charged with treason under title 18, | 你将被联邦法律18章2381节 |
[31:07] | Section 2381, of the united states code. | 以叛国罪论处 |
[31:09] | Giving aid and comfort to the enemy | 罪名是资敌 |
[31:11] | And directly causing the death of american citizens. | 和导致美国公民的死亡 |
[31:14] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[31:18] | Surely, you have something to say for yourself. | 当然 你肯定要为自己辩解 |
[31:21] | I demand my right to counsel. | 我要求见律师 |
[31:24] | You’ll have your counsel, mr. burnett, | 这没问题 伯内特先生 |
[31:27] | But first, you’re going to tell me everything you know. | 但首先你得坦白一切 |
[31:31] | Not in this lifetime. | 死都不会 |
[31:33] | -What did you say? -i said, | -你刚说什么 -我说 |
[31:35] | Not in this lifetime. | 死都不会 |
[31:36] | Don’t be so quick to make up your mind, mr. burnett. | 伯内特先生 别这么快就下定决心 |
[31:43] | In exchange for information which stops | 为了阻止或减轻袭击的伤害 |
[31:46] | Or significantly mitigates this attack, | 作为交换 |
[31:49] | The president is prepared to grant you | 总统可以特赦 |
[31:52] | Full immunity from prosecution. | 你的一切罪行 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:56] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[31:57] | If you and your family are being threatened in any way… | 如果你和你的家人被挟持了 |
[32:03] | Do you realize what the president is offering you? | 你明白总统给你提供了什么样的条件吗 |
[32:07] | Treason is a capital offense, mr. burnett. | 叛国罪是死罪 伯内特先生 |
[32:10] | If you don’t cooperate with us right now, | 如果你现在不合作 |
[32:13] | I will make it my personal mission | 我会亲自过问此事 |
[32:14] | To see that you pay the ultimate price for your crimes. | 让你为你的罪行付出最终的代价 |
[32:17] | I won’t condone torture, but in your case, | 我不赞同拷打逼供 但就你的情况而言 |
[32:20] | I would have no problem with the death penalty. | 我不会介意你被判处死刑 |
[32:26] | Where’s my lawyer? | 我律师在哪 |
[33:22] | -Walker -It’s me. | -沃克 -是我 |
[33:24] | That situation at the hospital you told me about? | 医院那事如何了 |
[33:26] | Yeah, i’m on it, larry. | 我在调查中 拉里 |
[33:28] | I traced a license plate to an import/export firm. | 我追踪一个牌照 到了一家进出口公司 |
[33:30] | Tell me. | 继续 |
[33:31] | The orderly i mentioned– | 刚那个护理员 |
[33:32] | He just joined up with about a dozen soldiers. | 刚与一群士兵汇合 |
[33:34] | Africans. heavily armed. | 非洲人 全副武装 |
[33:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[33:37] | 44543 lambourne marina, near johnson park. | 莱姆波恩码头44543号 约翰逊停车场附近 |
[33:40] | I’m in the warehouse basement. | 我在地下仓库 |
[33:41] | Renee, we have intel | 蕾妮 我们有情报显示 |
[33:42] | On another attack by juma’s people. | 朱玛将会发动另外一次袭击 |
[33:44] | It’s happening in d.c., sometime after 1900 hours. | 7点后在首都 |
[33:47] | This is it, larry. no question. | 这就是了 拉里 绝对没问题 |
[33:48] | All right, listen, sit tight. | 好 听着 别轻举妄动 |
[33:50] | – I’m on my way with back up. – Make it quick. | -我带人马上到 -快点 |
[33:52] | Janis, scramble a chopper. | 詹尼斯 准备一架直升机 |
[33:54] | On the roof in two minutes. | 两分钟后到房顶 |
[33:56] | -Okay. but also… -Janis, | -好的 但 -詹尼斯 |
[33:57] | Just do it. | 照做 |
[34:00] | This is larry moss. | 我是拉里·莫斯 |
[34:02] | Put me through to metro police. | 给我接首府警局 |
[34:04] | Charters, turner– with me. | 查特斯 特纳 跟我来 |
[34:09] | General, | 将军 |
[34:12] | There is no sign of my father. | 我父亲不见了 |
[34:14] | I just spoke with him. | 我刚和他通话 |
[34:16] | Unfortunately he won’t be able to join us. | 但不能来了 |
[34:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:20] | Because he got delayed | 为了给我们开辟安全通道 |
[34:21] | In his attempt to secure safe passage for us | 离开这个国家 |
[34:23] | From the country. | 他被迫推迟了 |
[34:24] | Then, sir, | 那么长官 |
[34:26] | Let me take his place on the assault team. | 请让我接替他的位置 |
[34:29] | Spoken like a true dubaku, | 像你爸 |
[34:30] | Laurent. | 劳伦 |
[34:31] | But you are also my only | 但你是我唯一的 |
[34:33] | -Reconnaissance officer. -but, general… | -侦察兵 -但 将军 |
[34:34] | No, i need you on the perimeter to provide intelligence | 我需要你在外围提供情报 |
[34:37] | And also to disrupt whatever rescue operations there may be. | 并阻断任何救援部队 |
[34:41] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[34:44] | Understood, sir. | 明白 |
[34:46] | Make your final preparations. | 最后准备下 |
[34:49] | -It is time for us to go. -yes, sir. | -该出发了 -遵命 |
[34:58] | Larry, hurry, they’re moving out. | 拉里 快点 他们就出发了 |
[34:59] | We’re ten minutes away. | 我们还要10分钟 |
[35:01] | Is it possible that juma himself is leading this attack? | 有没有可能是朱玛本人亲自率队 |
[35:04] | Juma? why do you say that? | 朱玛 为什么这么说 |
[35:06] | I know it sounds crazy, but i swear that i just saw him. | 我知道这不可思议 但我见到他了 |
[35:08] | What?! here?! | 什么 在这吗 |
[35:10] | -Are you sure? -unless he has an identical twin. | -你确定吗 -除非他有孪生兄弟 |
[35:12] | All right, i’ll alert homeland. | 好 我会通知国安局的 |
[35:14] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[35:15] | Any idea what the next target is? | 知道他们下个目标是什么吗 |
[35:17] | Negative. | 不知道 |
[35:18] | See if you get a fix on that. but, listen, | 看看能否找出来 但听我说 |
[35:19] | Don’t take any chances. | 别冒险 |
[35:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:22] | I won’t. | 知道 |
[37:27] | Sir. | 先生 |
[37:29] | -You should have an emt take a look at you. -i’m fine. | -你应该看下医生 -我没事 |
[37:32] | -Is bauer in custody? -yes, sir. | -鲍尔被捕了吗 -是的 |
[37:33] | -He’s in holding. -that’ll be all. | -他被关起来了 -那没事了 |
[37:44] | Tony, it’s bill. | 托尼 我是比尔 |
[37:46] | Bill. jack’s under arrest. | 比尔 杰克被捕了 |
[37:48] | They’ve got him locked down in a holding cell here. | 他们把他关起来了 |
[37:50] | – Listen to me, bill… – no, you listen. | -听我说 比尔 -你听我说 |
[37:51] | We still don’t know where this attack’s taking place. | 我们还不知道袭击在哪发生 |
[37:54] | Burnett didn’t break? | 伯内特没开口? |
[37:55] | No. they stopped jack before he could get the information. | 没 杰克被他们阻止了 |
[37:58] | And burnett didn’t go for the president’s immunity deal. | 伯内特不接受总统的赦免 |
[38:01] | You were the one | 你给杰克消息的 |
[38:02] | Who brought jack the intel, right? | 是吗 |
[38:04] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[38:05] | How real is it? | 真实吗 |
[38:06] | Very. | 当然 |
[38:07] | Who was your contact? | 来源是谁 |
[38:09] | It was a guy in emerson’s crew with a direct line to juma. | 一个和朱玛有直接联系的爱默生的队员 |
[38:12] | Any chance we get another crack at this guy? | 能搞定他吗 |
[38:14] | That’s highly unlikely, | 不太可能 |
[38:15] | To say the least. | 至少可以这么说 |
[38:16] | What are you telling me, he’s dead? | 难道他死了吗 |
[38:18] | That’s right? | 对的 |
[38:20] | I wish to god you’d brought me in on this. | 我真希望你让我也加入 |
[38:23] | Jack didn’t want to put you in that position. | 杰克不想牵连你 |
[38:25] | For what it’s worth, | 事实上 |
[38:26] | He was trying to protect you, bill. | 他是想保护你 比尔 |
[38:28] | Did you have a fallback plan, at least? | 你有备用计划吗 |
[38:30] | Immunity for burnett was the fallback. | 伯内特同意赦免提议就是备用计划 |
[38:32] | That’s it? nothing else? | 没别的了 |
[38:34] | No. | 没 |
[38:36] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[38:41] | I keep trying renee, and i keep getting her voice mail. | 我试图联系蕾妮 但只能接通留言信箱 |
[38:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[38:45] | There’s something wrong with her phone. | 她手机有问题 |
[38:46] | What do you mean, something’s wrong? | 手机出问题是什么意思 |
[38:47] | I just spoke to her five minutes ago. | 5分钟前我刚和她通话 |
[38:48] | Can you triangulate her position? | 能找出她的位置吗 |
[38:50] | -I can’t. -why not? | -找不出 -为什么 |
[38:52] | There’s no signal. | 没信号了 |
[38:53] | Either the battery’s dead, | 要么是电池没电了 |
[38:55] | Or her cell got damaged somehow. | 要么是手机坏掉了 |
[38:57] | All right, keep trying. | 好的 继续试 |
[38:59] | -Get back to me when you know something. -okay. | -有消息就通知我 -好的 |
[39:38] | From our location | 从我们的位置 |
[39:40] | It is approximately 100 meters to the entrance. | 到入口大概100米 |
[39:42] | From this point forward, | 从这开始 |
[39:45] | We maintain radio silence | 保持无线电静默 |
[39:48] | Until the target is secure. | 直到攻占了目标 |
[39:50] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[39:51] | Yes, sir. understood. | 明白 长官 |
[39:59] | You all have your assignments. | 你们都有自己的任务 |
[40:02] | May god be with us. | 愿上帝与我们同在 |
[40:27] | Laurent, take your position. | 劳伦 在船上待命 |
[40:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |