时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | We need to pick him off to try to save the president. | 我们得牵制他并设法救出总统 |
[00:17] | I’ll make a run for the lockdown room. | 我跑到安全屋那儿 |
[00:18] | There are five canisters of ch-4. | 那儿有5个装有甲烷的罐子 |
[00:21] | All we need is one stray bullet. | 只要一个流弹就够了 |
[00:23] | A suicide play,jack. | 那等于自杀 杰克 |
[00:25] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[00:30] | Don’t you move! | 别动 |
[00:34] | We have the president! | 我们找到总统了 |
[00:35] | The president is secure! | 总统安全了 |
[00:37] | I’m so sorry,jack. | 我很遗憾 杰克 |
[00:38] | I know that he was your friend. | 我知道他是你的好朋友 |
[00:40] | It was supposed to be me. | 牺牲的本该是我 |
[00:41] | Juma and his men were not working alone. | 朱玛一伙还有同党 |
[00:43] | And right now,the only lead we’ve got is ryan burnett. | 现在唯一的线索就是莱恩·伯内特 |
[00:45] | He knew about the attack on the white house, | 他知道这次袭击的目标是白宫 |
[00:47] | And chances are,he’s gonna know who juma was talking to. | 他很有可能知道 朱玛和谁通话 |
[00:50] | I’m thinking about | 我正在考虑 |
[00:51] | Bringing olivia on board | 让奥利维亚加入 |
[00:53] | As a special advisor. | 担任特别顾问 |
[00:56] | Nobody’s forgotten what she did during the campaign. | 大选时她的所为大家都还历历在目 |
[00:58] | Leaking damaging personal information | 她对媒体散布谣言 |
[01:00] | About your opponent to the press. | 诽谤您的竞选对手 |
[01:01] | She’s changed. | 她已痛改前非 |
[01:03] | It’s not the past that concerns me. | 我不计较过去 |
[01:04] | Do you think any of this | 但如果我妈的政府里有个 |
[01:06] | Would’ve happened if my mother had a chief advisor | 称职的首席顾问 你觉得 |
[01:08] | Who knew what the hell was going on in her administration? | 今天的一切还会发生吗 |
[01:10] | I just got off the phone with ethan kanin. | 我刚接到伊桑·卡宁的电话 |
[01:12] | He’s ordering me to let bauer interrogate burnett. | 他命令我让鲍尔去审问伯内特 |
[01:15] | Look,i didn’t want to go behind your back, | 听着 我不想背着你做事 |
[01:17] | But you didn’t leave me any choice. | 但是你让我别无选择 |
[01:19] | I want you to clean out your office | 你给我回办公室收拾铺盖卷儿 |
[01:20] | And hand in your badge. | 并上交你的联邦探员徽章 |
[01:21] | I’m suspending you. | 你被停职了 |
[01:23] | Jack bauer’s on his way to kennedy memorial hospital. | 杰克·鲍尔正在去肯尼迪纪念医院的路上 |
[01:26] | Burnett will tell him everything. | 伯内特一定会和盘托出 |
[01:28] | I have already sent somebody to the hospital | 我已派人去医院 |
[01:30] | To deal with burnett. | 干掉伯内特 |
[01:31] | He can take care of bauer at the same time. | 他也会好好招呼鲍尔的 |
[01:33] | You lay one finger on him,it’s over. | 你动他一根汗毛 就别想再继续了 |
[01:35] | Right. | 明白 |
[01:38] | Juma’s attack failed. | 朱玛已经玩完儿了 |
[01:39] | He’s dead,so are his men. | 他跟他的同党都死翘翘了 |
[01:42] | Somebody get me the hell out of here! | 来人啊 救我 |
[01:44] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也去不成了 |
[01:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:47] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[01:57] | Damn it,bauer,open the door! | 该死 鲍尔 给我开门 |
[02:01] | I want a high-priority APB issued for jack bauer. | 优先发布捉拿杰克·鲍尔的全境缉捕通告 |
[02:04] | Larry,it’s jack. listen to me. | 拉里 我是杰克 听我说 |
[02:05] | I’m being set up. | 我是被陷害的 |
[02:07] | Don’t let them get away with this. | 别让他们逍遥法外 |
[02:08] | This threat is not over. | 这次威胁还没有结束 |
[02:12] | The following takes place between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. | 以下事件发生于晚上9点到10点 |
[03:13] | I dropped my wife off here five hours ago, | 5个小时前我开车送我妻子到这 |
[03:15] | And now no one can tell me where she is. | 现在却不知所踪 |
[03:17] | Mr. o’brian,the white house has been attacked. | 奥布赖恩先生 白宫遭到了恐怖袭击 |
[03:19] | We’re in the midst of an urgent protocol. | 我们正忙于处理紧急情况 |
[03:21] | Exactly. that’s why i’d like to | 是啊 所以我才要知道 |
[03:22] | know if my wife all right. | 我妻子是否安然无恙 |
[03:24] | She is; she’s fine. | 她很好 很安全 |
[03:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[03:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[03:28] | She’s in a holding room on the third floor. | 她在三楼的关押室 |
[03:30] | – What…? – she’s been arrested. | -什么 -她被逮捕了 |
[03:32] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[03:34] | What’s she charged with? i want to see her. | 凭什么抓她 我要见她 |
[03:36] | Listen,i’ve already told you more than i should have. | 听着 你知道的已经够多了 |
[03:38] | When agent moss returns,he’ll tell you | 等莫斯探员回来 |
[03:39] | Everything you need to know. | 他会一五一十地告诉你 |
[03:40] | In the meanwhile,i’m gonna have to ask you to wait in the conference room,okay? | 现在 请你在会议室稍等一下 好吗 |
[03:43] | Please. i’m sorry. | 请吧 失陪了 |
[03:44] | Please escort him to the conference room. | 送他到会议室去 |
[03:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Janis,larry’s calling for you. | 詹尼斯 拉里打电话找你 |
[03:50] | He says it’s urgent. | 说是急事 |
[03:51] | – What line? – three. | -几线 -3线 |
[03:52] | Sign here,verifying you understand | 在这儿签字 证明你完全理解 |
[03:55] | The terms of your suspension, | 关于你停职的各项条款 |
[03:57] | And again here… | 还有这里 |
[03:58] | Agent walker? | 沃克探员 |
[04:00] | Go ahead, i’m listening. | 继续 我听着呢 |
[04:01] | Larry,it’s janis. | 拉里 我是詹尼斯 |
[04:03] | Ryan burnett is dead. | 莱恩·伯内特死了 |
[04:05] | How? | 怎么会 |
[04:06] | Bauer was interrogating him when it happened, | 当时鲍尔正在审问他 |
[04:08] | And we’re responsible. | 我们得对这件事负责 |
[04:09] | You’re saying that bauer killed burnett? | 你是说鲍尔杀了伯内特 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:13] | He escaped before i could get to him. | 我去抓他的时候他早跑了 |
[04:15] | He called me,said he was being | 他打来电话 |
[04:16] | set up and he wouldn’t come in. | 说自己是被陷害的 不愿认栽 |
[04:19] | I lost him,janis. | 我找不到他 詹尼斯 |
[04:22] | I lost him,and it’s on me to find him. | 他跑了 我得把他找出来 |
[04:24] | Just tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[04:26] | I already sent out a priority,all-agency APB. | 我已经向各部门优先发布了全境缉捕令 |
[04:28] | I need you to follow up on that. | 你要继续追踪线索 |
[04:30] | I’m coming back to the office right now. | 我现在就回办公室 |
[04:32] | I’ll coordinate the search operation from there. | 协调搜捕行动 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Open an all-agency channel | 打开各部门公共频道 |
[04:39] | With flags for immediate action on jack bauer. | 强调对杰克·鲍尔须展开迅速的追捕行动 |
[04:41] | I’ll make sure the local police departments are linked in. | 我去通知地方警局也参与行动 |
[04:43] | – On it. – thank you. | -我来处理 -谢谢 |
[04:44] | Janis,what did larry say? | 詹尼斯 拉里说什么了 |
[04:45] | Jack get anything out of burnett? | 杰克从伯内特口中问出什么了吗 |
[04:47] | You’re suspended. | 你已经被停职了 |
[04:48] | I cannot discuss this with you. | 我不能跟你讨论这个 |
[04:50] | Janis,this was my case. | 詹尼斯 这曾是我的案子 |
[04:51] | Tell me if jack got anything out of burnett. | 告诉我杰克到底问出了什么 |
[04:53] | Burnett is dead. | 伯内特死了 |
[04:55] | Well,tell me what happened. | 怎么回事 |
[04:57] | Bauer was there,and now he’s missing. | 鲍尔当时在场 现在他不知所踪了 |
[05:01] | Janis,the channel’s open. | 詹尼斯 频道都开了 |
[05:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:03] | That’s all i know,honestly. | 我只知道这些 真的 |
[05:05] | So,please,let me get back to work,okay? | 拜托 让我回去干活吧 行吗 |
[05:11] | Please attach jack bauer’s profile to the apb. | 把杰克·鲍尔的资料附到通缉令上 |
[05:29] | Got you. | 找着你了 |
[05:48] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[05:49] | Renee,it’s jack. | 蕾妮 我是杰克 |
[05:49] | Don’t hang up the phone,please. | 请别挂电话 |
[05:51] | Whatever they told you,i did not kill burnett. | 无论他们怎么说 我都没有杀伯内特 |
[05:53] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[05:55] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[05:56] | Bill was right. | 比尔说的没错 |
[05:57] | There are still very powerful people | 在杜巴库的磁盘中 |
[05:59] | Involved in this conspiracy that were not named | 还有不为人知的权势显赫的人物 |
[06:00] | In dubaku’s drive. | 参与到这场阴谋当中 |
[06:02] | They’re trying to cover their tracks. | 为了掩盖罪行 |
[06:03] | They killed burnett,and they’re framing me for it. | 他们杀了伯内特 让我背黑锅 |
[06:05] | Even if i wanted to help you,jack, | 杰克 不是我不想帮你 |
[06:08] | Larry has every law enforcement agency within 100 miles | 拉里在方圆100英里内动用全部警力 |
[06:10] | Looking for you,and i have been suspended. | 抓捕你 而且我已经被停职了 |
[06:11] | All i want you to do is make an i.d. | 我只要你帮我查一个人 |
[06:13] | I got a frame grab from the hospital’s surveillance. | 我从医院的监控录像上截取了一张图像 |
[06:14] | I sent you a photo of the man who did kill burnett. | 我把杀害伯内特的凶手照片发给你 |
[06:17] | It’s in your inbox. | 在你的收件箱里 |
[06:21] | Renee,this man is the only connection i have to whoever else | 蕾妮 此人是能帮我们找出这次事件 |
[06:24] | Is involved in this thing. | 幕后指使的唯一线索 |
[06:26] | Please,i need your help. | 求你了 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:29] | Look, i know you don’t agree with some of thing i did today. | 我知道你对我今天的行事方式有意见 |
[06:32] | But… i’m telling you the truth. | 但是我跟你说的是事实 |
[06:37] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[06:39] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:42] | Forget it. i’m-i’m sorry. | 算了 抱歉 |
[06:44] | I made a mistake. | 我找错人了 |
[06:45] | I’ll call you back at this number. | 我一会打给你 |
[06:53] | Metro police, | 首府警察 |
[06:54] | This is the fbi reporting. | 这里是联邦调查局的通告 |
[06:55] | We have a suspect,jack bauer,that’s escaped custody. | 嫌犯杰克·鲍尔已从拘押中逃脱 |
[06:58] | All available units,please respond. | 所有小队 收到请回答 |
[07:09] | Yes,quinn. | 奎恩 请讲 |
[07:10] | Bauer got away from the fbi. | 鲍尔从联邦调查局跑了 |
[07:12] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[07:13] | Well,bauer is an extremely impressive operative. | 鲍尔是名身手不凡的探员 |
[07:15] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 这点不用你来提醒我 |
[07:17] | But the fbi has launched a major effort to apprehend him. | 联邦调查局正在全力抓捕他 |
[07:20] | He won’t be able to avoid them for long. | 他撑不了多久的 |
[07:22] | Well,we’ll see,won’t we? | 静观其变吧 |
[07:23] | Monitor the situation,keep me apprised. | 继续追踪情况 及时反馈 |
[07:26] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[07:28] | If bauer connects us to juma, | 如果鲍尔把我们和朱玛联系上 |
[07:31] | It could seriously impede this operation. | 会严重阻碍这次行动 |
[07:33] | Yes,it could. | 没错 |
[07:37] | Is the shipment on time? | 货能准时送到吗 |
[07:38] | Yes. due into port in the next hour. | 是的 一个小时后到港 |
[07:41] | Then I don’t foresee a problem. | 那就没问题了 |
[07:43] | Once the weapons are deployed, | 一旦武器部署到位 |
[07:45] | Then it doesn’t matter what mr. bauer or anyone else knows. | 鲍尔和其他人知道与否就无关紧要了 |
[07:50] | Something wrong? | 还有问题吗 |
[07:51] | No,sir. | 没有了 先生 |
[07:54] | Mr. seaton,I get no pleasure | 西顿先生 想到这么多人会命丧我手 |
[07:58] | From the knowledge that people will die at our hands. | 我也深感内疚和痛苦 |
[08:03] | One single soul,the loss of one soul is tragic to me, | 死去的每一个人 对我来说都是一场悲剧 |
[08:07] | Let alone the numbers we’re talking about! | 更别说是这么大的一个伤亡数字 |
[08:09] | But do not forget that every war | 但你不要忘了 |
[08:11] | Worth fighting involves collateral damage. | 任何战争都会有附带伤亡的 |
[08:14] | And what we’re doing | 而且我们现在做的事 |
[08:15] | Is fundamentally and absolutely necessary! | 从根本意义上来说是绝对必要的 |
[08:18] | And I know you understand that! | 我希望你清楚这点 |
[08:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:30] | Wake up our colleagues | 叫醒同事们 |
[08:32] | And have them assembled in one hour. | 让他们在一小时之内集合 |
[08:34] | And tell them to pack their pajamas and their toothbrushes. | 告诉他们带上睡衣和牙刷 |
[08:37] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今夜会很漫长 |
[08:53] | Yeah? | 请讲 |
[08:53] | – I have an I.D. – Who is it? | -查到了 -是谁 |
[08:55] | John quinn. | 约翰·奎恩 |
[08:56] | Black ops combat vet. | 参与秘密行动的退伍老兵 |
[08:57] | Served tours all over the world. | 在世界各地都执行过任务 |
[08:59] | Now he works for starkwood. | 现在他在斯塔克伍德公司供职 |
[09:00] | The defense consultant? | 国防部的顾问公司吗 |
[09:02] | Uh,yeah,they started out as consultants, | 是的 他们开始只是搞咨询服务 |
[09:03] | But over the past few years,while you were | 但在过去你身处异国他乡的几年里 |
[09:05] | Out of the country,the pentagon outsourced | 五角大楼外包了许多 |
[09:07] | Billions of dollars in contracts to them. | 亿万美元的合同给他们 |
[09:09] | What kind of contracts? | 什么样的合同 |
[09:10] | Manpower. | 人力资源输出 |
[09:11] | Starkwood’s basically a private army. | 斯塔克伍德公司本质上就是一支私人军队 |
[09:13] | They recruit ex-soldiers and swat team members | 他们从世界各地 |
[09:14] | From around the world, | 招募了许多退役士兵和反恐特警 |
[09:16] | Then they hire them back to the military security teams. | 雇佣他们组成军事安保小组 |
[09:18] | We’re talking thousands of men deployed here and abroad. | 成千上万的特警驻扎在国内外 |
[09:21] | Starkwood work with juma? | 斯塔克伍德和朱玛是一伙的吗 |
[09:22] | Well,if they did,it wasn’t on the books. | 即使是 也根本无案可查 |
[09:24] | But,you know,if anyone knows,it’s senator mayer. | 但若有人知情 就一定是迈尔参议员 |
[09:27] | Why mayer? | 为什么是他 |
[09:30] | After he dismantled ctu, | 解散了反恐小组之后 |
[09:31] | He launched several other investigations. | 他又开始了一系列的调查 |
[09:33] | One of them has been looking at starkwood. | 斯塔克伍德公司也在其中 |
[09:34] | What were they accused of? | 指控的罪名是什么 |
[09:36] | The hearings are classified,but | 听证会是保密的 |
[09:37] | Supposedly,mayer has enough to put them out of business. | 但想必迈尔该有足够的证据搞垮他们 |
[09:40] | Okay,i’m gonna need to talk to him. | 好的 我现在就去找他谈 |
[09:42] | See if you can access the CIRG logs. | 能否查下紧急事件反应小组的记录 |
[09:44] | They should have a location on him. | 应该可以找到他的位置 |
[09:45] | Okay. i’ll send you mayer’s location as soon as i have it. | 好的 我找到之后马上发给你 |
[09:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Agent walker still here? | 沃克探员还在这吗 |
[09:54] | She was just in her office. | 她在她的办公室 |
[09:55] | But there’s somebody waiting to see you | 但有个人在会议室 |
[09:57] | In the conference room. they need to… | 等着见你 他们要… |
[10:04] | Critical Incident Response Group-White House Guest Status. | [紧急事件反应小组 白宫访客明细] |
[10:09] | Senator Blaine Mayer. In transit to private residence. | [参议员布莱恩·迈尔 转移到私人宅邸] |
[10:16] | Encrypt and send operation. | [任务加密并发送] |
[10:23] | Just have a few more forms to fill out, | 我还有几个表格要填 |
[10:25] | Then I’m taking off. | 填好我就走 |
[10:26] | You hear what happened at the hospital? | 你知道发生在医院的事了吗 |
[10:30] | After everything that jack’s done today, | 杰克今天为我们做了这么多 |
[10:31] | Do you really believe that he murdered Burnett? | 你真的相信他杀了伯内特吗 |
[10:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:35] | I… I don’t care. | 我 我不在乎 |
[10:37] | He’s a federal fugitive and needs to be found. | 他是联邦政府逃犯 必须抓他归案 |
[10:39] | But you think it’s possible that he did this? | 但你觉得有可能是他杀的吗 |
[10:43] | ‘Cause I’m not sure I do. | 因为我不太能相信这点 |
[10:48] | It’s been a long day. | 真是漫长的一天 |
[10:50] | Go home,get some sleep. | 回家睡觉去吧 |
[10:54] | – I’ll call you in the morning. – Okay. | -明早我会打电话给你 -好的 |
[11:05] | Excuse me,Larry. | 打扰一下 拉里 |
[11:07] | Morris o’brian is waiting in the conference room. | 莫里斯·奥布赖恩正在会议室等你 |
[11:09] | He wants to know why his wife is in holding. | 他想知道我们为什么关押克洛伊 |
[11:13] | Renee talked to bauer. | 蕾妮和鲍尔通过话了 |
[11:15] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:19] | Access her phone log for the last 15 minutes | 检查她最近15分钟的电话记录 |
[11:22] | And get into her workstation, find out what she’s been doing | 进入她的工作站 看看她到底在干什么 |
[11:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:26] | If we want to catch bauer,she’s our best shot. | 要抓住鲍尔 她是我们的最佳途径 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[11:39] | We’ve received confirmation that president taylor | 有消息确认泰勒总统 |
[11:42] | will be making a statement to the country shortly. | 稍后会发表全国演说 |
[11:44] | She is expected to address the attack on the white house | 她将陈述1小时前刚从一场惊心动魄的救援中 |
[11:47] | that ended an hour ago in a startling rescue. | 结束的针对白宫的袭击事件 |
[11:49] | Now,based on the few details we have, | 目前 据我们现有的少量情报来看 |
[11:51] | We do know the rescue resulted in the death | 我们已确认 朱玛和他的部队 |
[11:53] | Of general juma and all of his forces. | 在这次救援行动中已被尽数歼灭 |
[11:57] | Angela,how much lead time does the media need, | 安吉拉 我写完修正稿后 |
[11:59] | Once I’m finished with my revisions? | 媒体还要多久准备好 |
[12:01] | The major outlets will put us on immediately. | 主流媒体会即刻播出我们的演讲 |
[12:04] | I’ll be done shortly. | 我马上就好了 |
[12:05] | Thank you,angela. | 安吉拉 谢谢 |
[12:10] | I have a thought | 您要不要听一下 |
[12:12] | About the speech,if you’d like to hear it. | 我对这次演说的建议 |
[12:14] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:15] | Right now your main thrust is reassurance. | 现在您演说的首要目的就是要安抚民众 |
[12:18] | The attacks are behind us, | 危机已经过去 |
[12:19] | Everything’s going to be back to normal. | 一切将恢复正常 |
[12:21] | But I think you’re missing an opportunity here. | 但我认为您错失了一个良机 |
[12:23] | To do what? | 是做什么的良机呢 |
[12:25] | Claim victory. | 宣布胜利 |
[12:27] | To say that juma’s death means standing up | 声明朱玛的死意味着 勇敢地起来 |
[12:29] | To tyranny works, | 抵抗暴政的行为立竿见影了 |
[12:30] | and that your decision to send troops into sangala was the right one. | 而您出兵桑加拉的决定是正确的 |
[12:33] | I’m not sure that this is | 我认为现在并不是 |
[12:35] | The appropriate time to sound triumphant,livy. | 欢呼雀跃的恰当时机 利维 |
[12:37] | A lot of lives were lost today. | 今天很多人失去了生命 |
[12:40] | And by addressing those deaths,you give them meaning. | 您对亡灵的追悼 将令他们死得其所 |
[12:43] | Those people are heroes | 那些人是英雄豪杰 |
[12:45] | Who died in a war that was worth fighting. | 他们为正义的战争而牺牲 |
[12:49] | Let’s work it in. | 好吧 我会加上去的 |
[12:56] | Come in. | 请进 |
[13:01] | Madam president,i have some troubling news. | 总统阁下 我有个坏消息 |
[13:04] | May i speak with you alone? | 可以和您单独谈谈吗 |
[13:06] | You my speak freely in front of olivia. | 你可以在奥利维亚面前直说 |
[13:13] | Just after the attack on the white house, | 在白宫遇袭之后 |
[13:15] | Jack bauer came forward | 杰克·鲍尔提供了 |
[13:16] | With a disturbing claim. | 一个令人堪忧的情报 |
[13:18] | He said there were people | 他说还有一些涉案人员 |
[13:20] | Still at large who were involved in the conspiracy– | 仍然逍遥法外 |
[13:23] | Persons unknown who had helped juma | 正是这些不知名的家伙帮助朱玛 |
[13:25] | Plan and execute the attacks. | 策划并实施了这次袭击 |
[13:27] | Did bauer have any evidence of this? | 鲍尔有证据吗 |
[13:29] | Nothing concrete. | 没有确凿的证据 |
[13:31] | But he promoted the notion that ryan burnett | 但他认为莱恩·伯内特 |
[13:34] | Was our best chance of identifying these people, | 是我们找出这些人的最佳机会 |
[13:36] | And bauer asked to be allowed to question him. | 鲍尔要求我授权去审讯他 |
[13:39] | This was supposed to be a controlled situation. | 情况本该在掌控之中 |
[13:43] | A ploy to intimidate burnett into giving up intel. | 本打算设计让他威胁伯内特如实招供 |
[13:50] | So,I granted bauer’s request. | 所以我同意了鲍尔的请求 |
[13:54] | It was a terrible mistake. | 但我铸成了大错 |
[13:56] | What happened,ethan? | 伊桑 发生什么事了 |
[13:58] | Burnett is dead. | 伯内特死了 |
[14:00] | My god… | 天哪 |
[14:01] | The evidence suggests that he was killed by bauer. | 证据表明 他是被鲍尔所杀 |
[14:05] | I don’t believe it! | 我不相信 |
[14:07] | His claim of another party being involved in the attacks | 他声称参与这次阴谋的另有其人 |
[14:10] | Appear to have been a fabrication. | 这话看起来是一个谎言 |
[14:12] | A fabrication. | 谎言 |
[14:14] | It may have something to do with bill buchanan’s death; | 这可能与比尔·布坎南的死有关 |
[14:16] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[14:18] | But madam president, | 但是总统阁下 |
[14:20] | I take full responsibility. | 我将对我的行为承担全部责任 |
[14:21] | I was trying to insulate you. | 我试图不告诉您是因为 |
[14:24] | To provide you with deniability in case anything went wrong. | 万一出了岔子 您可以推诿说不知情 |
[14:27] | Or was it because you thought the president would say no? | 或是因为你认为总统会反对你的做法吧 |
[14:31] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[14:34] | Where is bauer now? | 鲍尔现在在哪里 |
[14:36] | At large. | 依旧在逃 |
[14:38] | The fbi is devoting its full resources to the manhunt. | 调查局正全力追捕他 |
[14:41] | Let me know the minute they find him. | 一旦找到他 马上向我汇报 |
[14:44] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 阁下 |
[14:48] | Madam president… | 总统阁下 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:05] | Looks like everything. | 看起来东西都齐了 |
[15:16] | She’s on the move. | 她要走了 |
[15:27] | Where’s bauer? | 鲍尔在哪里 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:29] | Don’t you lie to me. | 不要对我撒谎 |
[15:30] | We traced two calls from your cell | 我们追踪到你给一个 |
[15:32] | To a phone that was reported stolen. | 挂失的手机打了两通电话 |
[15:33] | And we know you accessed a classified government database | 我们也查出你进入了政府机密数据库 |
[15:36] | And sent someone’s name and address to bauer. | 还把某人的姓名和地址发给鲍尔 |
[15:39] | Renee,that makes you an accessory after the fact. | 蕾妮 这样一来你成了事后从犯了 |
[15:42] | Now tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[15:44] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[15:47] | – Damn it! – I still don’t believe that he did this. | -该死 -我还是不信是他干的 |
[15:49] | Then explain to me why he’s not turning himself in, | 那解释下他为什么不自首 |
[15:51] | And letting us help him find this mysterious third party. | 让我们帮他找到那莫须有的第三方 |
[15:54] | Because he was framed and he doesn’t trust | 因为他被陷害而且他不相信 |
[15:55] | Our ability to work through it. | 我们能为他洗脱罪名 |
[15:57] | And,you know,after what we’ve put him through, | 在我们对他那般地不公后 |
[15:59] | How can you blame him? | 我们怎能再责备他呢 |
[16:00] | You’re actually willing to sacrifice everything to protect him. | 你真愿为保全他而牺牲一切吗 |
[16:06] | Once jack finds the evidence,he will call us. | 杰克找到证据后 他会给我们打电话的 |
[16:09] | You know,janis is decrpyting what you sent. | 詹尼斯在破译你发出的信息 |
[16:13] | It’s not going to take her a long time. | 用不了多久 |
[16:15] | We are going to find him. | 我们就会找到他的 |
[16:16] | Renee,tell me whose information you sent. | 蕾妮 告诉我你发的是谁的资料 |
[16:19] | I’ll let the A.G. know that you’re cooperating. | 我会告诉司法部长 你很合作 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry,larry. | 抱歉 拉里 |
[16:26] | Put her in holding. | 把她关起来 |
[16:28] | Mirandize her. | 告知她所享有的合法权利 |
[16:51] | Good night,sir. | 晚安 先生 |
[16:52] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[17:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:52] | Keep your hands where i can see them,senator. | 把你的手放在我看得到的地方 参议员 |
[17:54] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[17:55] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[18:03] | I know what you did to ryan burnett. | 我知道你对莱恩·伯内特都做了什么 |
[18:05] | I’m not going to let you butcher me like you did him. | 我不会让你那样杀了我的 |
[18:07] | You want me dead,bauer, | 你想我死的话 鲍尔 |
[18:10] | You’ll have to kill me where i stand. | 那你就在这动手吧 |
[18:11] | If i wanted to kill you,senator, | 参议员 如果我想杀你 |
[18:13] | You’d be dead already. | 你早就死了 |
[18:14] | Now take a seat! | 给我坐下 |
[18:27] | You’re a real enigma,bauer. | 你真让人费解 鲍尔 |
[18:28] | An hour after you save the president from terrorists, | 在你把总统从恐怖分子魔掌中救出的1小时后 |
[18:31] | You murder a federal witness in cold blood. | 你却残忍地杀害了一名联邦证人 |
[18:34] | I didn’t kill burnett. | 我没杀伯内特 |
[18:36] | This man did. | 是他干的 |
[18:37] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[18:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:40] | His name is john quinn. | 他叫约翰·奎恩 |
[18:41] | He works for starkwood. | 他为斯塔克伍德公司卖命 |
[18:43] | What in the world does starkwood have to do with this? | 这和斯塔克伍德公司有什么联系 |
[18:46] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不清楚 |
[18:47] | But i do know they sent someone to kill burnett | 但我知道他们派人杀了伯内特 |
[18:49] | And frame me to cover up their involvement | 并陷害我来掩盖他们 |
[18:50] | In everything that’s happened today, | 今天所策划的一切阴谋诡计 |
[18:52] | Including the attack on the white house. | 包括这次对白宫的袭击 |
[18:56] | That’s a hell of a theory,bauer. | 鲍尔 这简直是天方夜谭 |
[18:57] | But you’ll have to spin a better story than that | 但如果你妄想以此洗脱罪名的话 |
[19:00] | If you expect it to get you off the hook. | 那你还得给我编个更好的故事吧 |
[19:02] | Senator,i did not come here to clear my name. | 参议员 我不是来为自己证明清白的 |
[19:03] | I’m trying to understand | 我只想搞清楚 |
[19:05] | The connection between juma and starkwood. | 朱玛和斯塔克伍德之间的联系 |
[19:07] | There isn’t one. | 没有任何联系 |
[19:11] | I’ve spent the better part of six months investigating starkwood. | 我花了6个月的时间来调查斯塔克伍德 |
[19:16] | If there was a connection to juma or sangala, | 如果和朱玛或桑加拉有关的话 |
[19:18] | I would know it. | 我早就知道了 |
[19:18] | I want to see every file you have concerning that investigation. | 我想看下你们所有相关的调查文件 |
[19:22] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:25] | Starkwood has let their security teams run amok | 斯塔克伍德公司纵容其安保队 |
[19:29] | All over the world,with no oversight. | 在全世界胡作非为 却坐视不管 |
[19:32] | They’ve bribed their way into large contracts, | 他们试图以贿赂取得大项目的订单 |
[19:34] | They’ve tried to influence foreign policy to their own benefit– | 他们试图干涉外交政策来为己所用 |
[19:37] | all good reasons Why this country should not be outsourcing | 这就是为什么这个国家不该把军事行动 |
[19:40] | Its military operations to private corporations. | 外包给私人企业的原因 |
[19:45] | And i am going to shut them down. | 我会让他们关门大吉的 |
[19:49] | But there is nothing to remotely suggest | 但没有任何证据表明 |
[19:52] | They’d be involved in terrorist attacks on their own country | 他们和本次针对祖国的恐怖袭击有牵连 |
[19:55] | For any amount of money. | 他们绝不会为钱出卖国家 |
[19:57] | Maybe they have different reasons for helping juma. | 他们帮助朱玛可能另有所图 |
[20:00] | Like what? | 图什么 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:03] | Sir,i believe this country is still under attack, | 先生 我相信这个国家还会受到攻击 |
[20:05] | And there has to be a reason. | 而这一切一定有一个合理的解释 |
[20:07] | And i’m supposed to believe this, coming from a man who’s holding me hostage? | 难道我该相信一个绑架我的人的鬼话吗 |
[20:13] | I need access to those files. | 我要查看那些文件 |
[20:16] | And if the connection Between juma and starkwood isn’t there, | 如果朱玛和斯塔克伍德之间没有牵连 |
[20:21] | Will you turn yourself in,then? | 你愿意自首吗 |
[20:27] | Just open the files,sir. | 打开文件 先生 |
[20:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[20:50] | The president will be making a brief statement tonight. | 总统今晚会发表一个简短的讲话 |
[20:53] | Good luck,mom. | 祝你好运 妈 |
[20:55] | I’m sure you’ll understand, based on the events of today, | 我相信你们会理解 基于今天发生的事件 |
[20:57] | There will be no opportunity for follow-up questions. | 讲话后没有提问的环节 |
[21:02] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[21:03] | The president of the united states. | 总统阁下驾到 |
[21:17] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你们 |
[21:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:27] | My fellow americans,john adams, | 亲爱的美国同胞们 约翰·亚当斯 |
[21:31] | The first president to take up residence in the white house, | 第一位在白宫居住的总统 |
[21:34] | Once prayed for heaven to bestow | 曾向上苍祈福 |
[21:36] | Its blessings on this place. | 祈祷白宫永享太平 |
[21:38] | Tonight,those blessings have seen us through | 今晚 上天保佑 让我们从 |
[21:42] | A brutal attack by a desperate tyrant. | 一群玩命之徒的袭击中化险为夷 |
[21:45] | We have lost friends and loved ones here, | 我们失去了朋友和所爱的人 |
[21:48] | But we have prevailed. | 但我们胜利了 |
[21:51] | I have commanded law enforcement agencies, | 我已经命令执法机构 |
[21:53] | Emergency services and first responders | 突发事件处理部门及其反应小组 |
[21:56] | To keep their deployment level… | 时刻准备着 |
[21:57] | Mr. kanin,ken dellao,cnb. | 卡宁先生 我是肯·德奥 CNB的记者 |
[21:58] | I’m wondering if you can confirm some information I received a short time ago? | 你能否确认下我刚收到的一条消息 |
[22:02] | Ken,this is clearly not the time… | 肯 现在真不是时候 |
[22:04] | Yeah,i’m,i’m going to be reporting in this evening’s broadcast | 我想在今晚的报道中播出 |
[22:07] | That a rogue ex-federal agent named jack bauer | 一名叫杰克·鲍尔的前联邦探员 |
[22:09] | Is the prime suspect in the murder of ryan burnett. | 涉嫌谋杀了莱恩·伯内特 |
[22:13] | …cannot forget today’s events. | …无法忘记今天的事件 |
[22:16] | The lives we lost… | 那些牺牲的生命… |
[22:17] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪听到的 |
[22:18] | So,it’s true,then? | 这么说是真的了 |
[22:20] | I’m not confirming anything. | 我没这么说 |
[22:22] | I’ll also be reporting that you authorized bauer’s release from custody | 我还会报道 是您授权释放了鲍尔 |
[22:25] | And arranged for his access to the victim. | 并安排他接近受害者 |
[22:29] | …daughters and sons,brothers and sisters, | 儿女们 兄弟姐妹们 |
[22:33] | But they have not taken our spirit. | 但他们夺不走我们的灵魂 |
[22:36] | Make no mistake,today’s attacks | 没错 今天的袭击 |
[22:38] | Were intended to crush our resolve. | 本来是企图摧毁我们的决心 |
[22:41] | Mr. kanin. | 卡宁先生 |
[22:42] | I said no comment. | 我说过 无可奉告 |
[22:43] | But america is not so easily broken. | 但美国绝不会那么轻易屈服 |
[22:46] | Our military action in sangala has been a success. | 我们在桑加拉的军事行动已大获全胜 |
[22:50] | At this hour,our forces | 此时此刻 我们的部队 |
[22:53] | have taken control of sangala city. | 已经控制了桑加拉 |
[22:55] | We have won. | 我们赢了 |
[22:57] | I see you’re back to your old tactics. | 看来你又在耍老把戏了 |
[23:00] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | You leaked the story of burnett’s murder | 你把伯内特的死 |
[23:03] | And my involvement to the press. | 还有我的介入都透露给了媒体 |
[23:04] | Ethan,i don’t know what you’re talking about. | 伊桑 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:12] | Olivia,don’t bother denying it. | 奥利维亚 别想抵赖了 |
[23:15] | I can count on one hand the number of people who knew i’d authorized bauer’s release. | 知道我授权释放鲍尔的人屈指可数 |
[23:20] | So another one of your errors in judgment | 那么你的又一次判断失误 |
[23:23] | bites you on the ass. | 让你搬起石头砸了自己的脚 |
[23:24] | And you think you can lay the blame on me. | 你还妄想把责任推到我身上 |
[23:28] | Do you realize what you’ve done? | 你知道这么做的后果吗 |
[23:30] | In trying to hurt me, | 为了伤害我 |
[23:32] | You’ll have caused tremendous damage to your mother. | 你会严重地伤害你母亲 |
[23:35] | The president has gone on record | 总统一向是公开反对 |
[23:38] | That torture is unacceptable under any circumstances. | 任何情况下的刑讯逼供的 |
[23:42] | When this gets out,it will look like bauer was sent | 这事一旦曝光 看上去鲍尔 |
[23:45] | Exactly for that. | 就是被派去折磨犯人的 |
[23:46] | It’ll be a political disaster. | 这将成为一场政治浩劫 |
[23:48] | You’ve gone too far this time. | 你这次玩过头了 |
[23:49] | I’m not listening to you anymore. | 我受够你的唠叨了 |
[23:51] | I’m not going to let you get away with this. | 我不会让你轻易得逞的 |
[23:53] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手放开 |
[23:56] | As americans, We should stand together | 作为美国人 我们应该同舟共济 |
[24:00] | proud of what we have achieved. | 为我们的成就感到自豪 |
[24:01] | Thanks to the efforts and the sacrifices | 感谢那些今晚 在我们祖国大地上 |
[24:05] | Of so many,this place,our national home, | 不屈不挠 抛头颅洒热血的 |
[24:10] | Stands tall tonight. | 仁人志士们 |
[24:13] | And all our citizens can sleep soundly with the knowledge | 我们的人民可以安然入睡了 |
[24:17] | That the blessings of freedom continue to shine upon us all. | 因为自由的荣光仍在闪耀 |
[24:22] | No,there’s been no sign of bauer in the northeast sector, | 没有 东北区域不见鲍尔的踪影 |
[24:25] | So expand your cordon to the 25-mile mark. | 把警戒线范围扩展到25英里标记处 |
[24:28] | And be prepared to back up metro. | 做好支援首府警局的准备 |
[24:30] | I’m directing them to begin random traffic stops,citywide. | 我正叫他们在全城随机抽查过往车辆 |
[24:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:36] | I isolated the data renee uploaded to bauer, | 我把蕾妮传给鲍尔的数据分离出来了 |
[24:38] | But i can’t get past the file header. | 但文件标题后的内容我就进不去了 |
[24:39] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:41] | She encrypted the name and address she used, | 她把姓名地址都加密了 |
[24:43] | And i can’t seem to crack it. | 我解不开 |
[24:44] | – You can’t? – she used her personal computer. | -解不开吗 -她用的是她的个人电脑 |
[24:47] | This is very serious encryption. | 这个加密非常复杂 |
[24:48] | – I mean,there are some high-level people who can do it. – like who? | -只有一些高手才能做到 -谁能 |
[24:52] | Chloe o’brian– but from what you’ve | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 但你告诉我 |
[24:53] | told me,she’s too loyal to Bauer. | 她对鲍尔忠心不二 |
[24:55] | Is her husband still here? | 她丈夫还在这里吗 |
[24:58] | Yeah. He’s waiting to see you. | 是的 他正等着见你呢 |
[25:00] | According to her file,he’s a level-six analyst,too. | 档案上显示他也是六级分析员 |
[25:03] | I have no idea how much longer i’m going to be here. | 我不知道还要在这里待多久 |
[25:07] | Just do me a favor and give prescott his babu | 帮我个忙好吗 在你把普雷斯科特 |
[25:10] | Before you put him down. | 放上床睡觉前 把巴布熊给他 |
[25:13] | Yeah,i’m going to have to call you back. yeah. | 好的 我迟些打给你 |
[25:15] | Mr. o’brian,i’m larry moss. | 奥布赖恩先生 我是拉里·莫斯 |
[25:17] | Yeah,i’d like to see my wife. | 我想要见我妻子 |
[25:21] | All right. | 没问题 |
[25:29] | What the bloody hell are you holding her for? | 你们凭什么关她 |
[25:31] | Obstruction,evidence tampering. | 妨碍公务 篡改证据 |
[25:34] | I think you should be more concerned about | 我觉得你更应该考虑的是 |
[25:36] | – What you can do to get her out. – sorry? | -怎么把她弄出来 -什么 |
[25:38] | Help us find jack bauer. | 帮我们找到杰克·鲍尔 |
[25:40] | Last i heard from chloe, | 上次克洛伊提到他时 |
[25:42] | jack was working for the bureau. | 杰克还在为局里工作 |
[25:44] | That’s you,if i’m not mistaken. | 如果我没弄错的话 他是为你办事 |
[25:46] | He was. | 以前是 |
[25:47] | Until he snapped and murdered a federal witness. | 直到他突然失控 杀了一个联邦证人 |
[25:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:50] | I find that hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[25:52] | All that’s relevant here is that your wife | 当前最重要的是 |
[25:54] | Is going to be prosecuted for colluding with bauer, | 你妻子会因跟鲍尔串谋而被起诉 |
[25:55] | Unless you help us find him. | 除非你帮我们找到他 |
[25:57] | Mr. o’brian, | 奥布赖恩先生 |
[25:59] | A short time ago, | 不久前 |
[26:00] | One of our agents was in touch with jack bauer. | 我们的一个探员跟杰克·鲍尔联系过 |
[26:02] | She sent a name and address | 她发了一个地址和名字给他 |
[26:04] | That we assume is his next destination. | 我们判断杰克应该是去那了 |
[26:06] | Unfortunately,it’s encrypted with blowfish 148. | 很不幸 这是用河豚148算法加密的 |
[26:09] | No one here knows how to crack that. | 这里的人都不知道怎么破解 |
[26:12] | Therefore,we need your help. | 所以我们需要你的帮助 |
[26:14] | Please. | 请帮帮我们 |
[26:15] | You have to understand something. | 你们得知道 |
[26:18] | Jack bauer and my wife have a very long history. | 杰克·鲍尔跟我太太的交情甚笃 |
[26:21] | I consider him to be a friend. | 我也把他当做朋友 |
[26:22] | And he’ll have his day in court. | 他会有在法庭上申诉的机会的 |
[26:24] | But the case against your wife is rock solid. | 但你太太的这个案子是铁证如山 |
[26:28] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[26:30] | We’re talking about her serving a minimum sentence of 15 years. | 你太太面临的是至少15年的监禁 |
[26:34] | Your son will be 19 by the time she gets out of prison. | 她出狱的时候你儿子都19岁了 |
[26:49] | I want guarantees of full immunity, | 我要份完全豁免权的担保书 |
[26:53] | No jail time,expulsion of all charges from her record. | 不用坐牢 撤销所有指控和案底 |
[26:56] | You have my word. | 我答应你 |
[26:57] | – You are a witness to this agreement. – Yes. | -你是这份协议的见证人 -好的 |
[27:00] | Show me the file. | 给我看看文件 |
[27:02] | Original information– 16- or 32-bit word length? | 原始信息是16位还是32位字长的 |
[27:05] | thirty-two. | 32位的 |
[27:08] | Native or modified data points? | 是原始的还是修改的数据点 |
[27:10] | Native. | 原始的 |
[27:12] | The designer of this algorithm | 这个算法的设计者 |
[27:16] | Built a backdoor into his code. | 在他的代码里植入了后门程序 |
[27:18] | Decryption’s a piece of cake if you know the override codes. | 如果你知道超驰代码 解密就轻而易举 |
[27:20] | And you do? | 你知道 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[27:23] | Will this take long? | 要很久吗 |
[27:25] | Course not. | 当然不会 |
[27:30] | Mr. o’brian,can you tell me specifically | 奥布赖恩先生 你能确切告诉我们 |
[27:33] | When you’ll have the file decrypted? | 什么时候这份文件能解密完 |
[27:35] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:40] | Now. | 解完了 |
[27:41] | Your agent sent jack to | 你的探员让杰克去乔治敦 |
[27:43] | 951 deerbrook avenue,georgetown, | 迪尔布鲁克大街951号 |
[27:46] | Residence of senator blaine mayer. | 参议员布莱恩·迈尔的住宅 |
[27:50] | Assemble the field teams. Tell them we have a probable location on bauer. | 召集外勤小组 告诉他们鲍尔的位置 |
[27:53] | And get metro pd on the way. | 叫首府警局也开始行动 |
[28:12] | No luck reaching mayer on his cell | 迈尔的手机接不通 |
[28:14] | or at the house. | 家里电话也一样 |
[28:15] | The phone company said the line was shorted out on-site. | 电话公司说 那边的线路短路了 |
[28:18] | Yeah,that’s bauer. | 没错 准是鲍尔干的 |
[28:19] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么这么做 |
[28:20] | Because mayer spent the last six months | 因为过去的6个月以来 |
[28:22] | Trying to send bauer to prison for the rest of his life. | 迈尔一直想让鲍尔在狱中度过余生 |
[28:24] | All right,metro pd is closing in on mayer’s residence. | 好吧 首府警局正赶往迈尔的住宅 |
[28:28] | I’ve authorized them to move in as soon as they’re in position and at strength. | 我已批准 一旦到齐就位 就冲进去 |
[28:31] | I told them, | 我提醒过他们 |
[28:33] | and i’m telling you,it is impossible to overestimate bauer. | 也提醒下你们 不要低估鲍尔 |
[28:36] | He has more training and more experience | 他训练有素 经验老道 |
[28:38] | Than anybody in this room,and that includes myself. | 比我们这里 包括我在内的任何人都要强 |
[28:40] | Okay,let’s move. | 好了 开始行动 |
[28:42] | Agent moss will be running on-point tactical | 莫斯探员将会跟联邦探员一起 |
[28:44] | with fbi teams on five. | 在5号频道执行高级战术行动 |
[28:46] | All units must register and log their com through me, | 所有小组都必须将通话频道与我连接 |
[28:49] | And i will distribute recognition codes and credentials. | 我会分发识别码和认证码 |
[28:56] | – Chloe… – i can’t believe you. | -克罗伊 -简直无法相信 |
[28:58] | You’re helping them catch jack. | 你竟然帮他们抓杰克 |
[29:00] | I did it for you. | 我都是为了你 |
[29:01] | This is the last thing i would have wanted. | 这是我最不想要你做的 |
[29:03] | – How could you do this? – let’s see,for a start, | -你怎么做得出来 -想想看 起先 |
[29:05] | I thought it might be nice to spare prescott | 我想 也许普雷斯科特就不必因为有个 |
[29:07] | The inconvenience of having a convict for a mother. | 罪犯妈妈而给他带来诸多不便了 |
[29:10] | – Jack saved your life. – i don’t deny that i owe him. | -杰克救过你 -我并没有否认 我欠他的 |
[29:13] | But my child and my marriage comes first, | 但我的孩子跟婚姻是第一位的 |
[29:17] | And it should for you,too. | 你也应该这么想 |
[29:20] | Chloe,love,you’ve helped jack enough. | 克罗伊 你帮杰克够多了 |
[29:22] | You have. | 真的 |
[29:24] | And you can’t go deciding to make this sacrifice on your own any more. | 你不能再自作主张牺牲自己了 |
[29:30] | But he didn’t do what they’re saying he did. | 但他并没有干过他们说的那些事啊 |
[29:33] | Then he can prove that when they take him into custody. | 那么他被捕后可以再证明自己清白 |
[29:35] | If they give him the chance. | 那也要他们给他机会才行 |
[29:53] | At the hearing this morning, | 今早的听证会上 |
[29:56] | you said you had no regrets about what you’ve done. | 你说你对自己的所作所为无怨无悔 |
[29:59] | But what i saw was a man full of regret. | 但我看到的是一个极度悔恨的人 |
[30:03] | Of course i have regrets,senator. | 参议员 我当然有悔恨的事 |
[30:09] | I regret losing my family. | 我悔恨失去了家庭 |
[30:11] | My wife was murdered because i was responsible | 我妻子被杀是因为我负责保护 |
[30:14] | For protecting david palmer during an assassination attempt. | 戴维·帕默尔免遭刺杀 |
[30:20] | My daughter can’t even look at me. | 我的女儿现在甚至都不能看我一眼 |
[30:22] | Every day,i regret looking into the eyes of men,women and children, | 每天 我都后悔瞥见的那一双双世人的眼睛 |
[30:27] | Knowing that,any moment, | 我深知 或许就在下一刻 |
[30:28] | Their lives might be deemed expendable | 他们就会被当做牺牲品 |
[30:30] | In an effort to protect the greater good. | 只为维护那更高的利益 |
[30:32] | I regret every decision or mistake i might have made | 我后悔每一个造成 |
[30:37] | That resulted in the loss of a single innocent life. | 无辜生命死亡的决定或错误 |
[30:41] | But you know what i regret the most? | 但你知道我最后悔的是什么吗 |
[30:44] | Is that this world even needs people like me. | 是这个世界还需要像我这样的人 |
[30:50] | So you think i’m naive to believe | 所以你觉得我会天真到去相信 |
[30:52] | We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard of combat? | 我们要为一个更高的标准而战斗吗 |
[30:54] | Doesn’t even matter what i think,senator. | 我怎么想不重要 参议员 |
[30:57] | You just need to understand where i work, | 你只需要理解我工作的地方 |
[30:59] | Things get a lot messier than where you work on the hill. | 比你的国会要肮脏得多 |
[31:03] | What you’ve lost,mr. bauer,is tragic. | 鲍尔 你遭受的那些是个悲剧 |
[31:07] | What you’ve been compelled to do | 以拯救无辜生命之名 |
[31:09] | In the name of saving innocent life is tragic. | 你被迫所做的一切都是悲剧 |
[31:12] | Sometimes we need to incur the most horrible losses | 有时候我们需要经受最可怕的炼狱 |
[31:18] | In order to uphold the ideals | 就为了坚持理想 |
[31:20] | That this country was founded on. | 这些理想是我们国家的基石 |
[31:22] | How can we presume to lead the world | 要是我们不以身作则 |
[31:25] | Unless we set an example? | 怎么还有脸引领世界 |
[31:30] | You make it sound so simple. | 你说得轻巧 |
[31:31] | Well,maybe it’s simpler than you think. | 也许就是比你想的简单 |
[31:33] | Maybe all the things that you’ve seen and all the things that you’ve done | 也许你所看到的和你所做的一切 |
[31:37] | have clouded your vision. | 已经蒙蔽了你的双眼 |
[31:43] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[31:47] | Tell me about this car accident. | 给我说说这起车祸 |
[31:49] | That has nothing to do with juma. | 这跟朱玛没关系 |
[31:51] | Who was the victim? | 受害者是谁 |
[31:52] | A source inside of starkwood. A whistle-blower. | 一个安插在斯塔克伍德里的线人 |
[31:55] | Unfortunately,he was also a drunk. | 不幸的是 他还是个酒鬼 |
[31:56] | He was killed when he wrecked his car | 在他从大西洋城回家的路上 |
[31:58] | On the way home from atlantic city. | 出车祸死了 |
[32:00] | Blood alcohol off the charts. | 血液酒精含量超标 |
[32:07] | Senator,this was no accident. | 参议员 这绝对不是事故 |
[32:09] | Your informant was murdered by the same man | 杀你线人的跟今晚 |
[32:11] | Who took ryan burnett out this evening. | 杀伯内特的是同一个人 |
[32:13] | What does this mean,bauer? | 这意味着什么呢 鲍尔 |
[32:14] | They were scared of what he had to say. | 他们怕他泄密 |
[32:16] | What does your informant have on starkwood? | 你的线人到底知道斯塔克伍德什么秘密 |
[32:18] | He made a lot of wild accusations, | 他提出过很多轻率的指控 |
[32:19] | But not a single one of them panned out. | 但是没一次是可以告倒他们的 |
[32:21] | Maybe you didn’t dig deep enough. | 或许是因为你查得不够深 |
[32:23] | Senator,i need to know exactly what he told you. | 参议员 我要知道他究竟告诉你什么了 |
[32:25] | He alleged that starkwood | 他声称斯塔克伍德 |
[32:27] | Was blackmailing pentagon officials. | 在勒索五角大楼的官员 |
[32:29] | That they were involved in assassination plots. | 说他们涉嫌暗杀 |
[32:31] | Even that they were seeking to acquire their own wmds. | 甚至说他们企图得到大规模杀伤性武器 |
[32:34] | Specifically what? | 具体的是什么 |
[32:35] | Well,i don’t remember,but i’m sure | 我记不清了 但我确信 |
[32:37] | That his interview transcript should be there. | 电脑里应该有和他接头时的记录 |
[32:41] | Okay,i got it. | 好的 我找到了 |
[32:43] | Oh,my god. | 天哪 |
[32:45] | That’s it. | 这就是了 |
[32:47] | What? | 什么 |
[32:48] | Your informant claims that starkwood | 你的线人声称斯塔克伍德公司 |
[32:49] | Was trying to acquire a bioweapon. | 企图获得生化武器 |
[32:51] | That’s your connection to juma. | 这就能联系上朱玛了 |
[32:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:53] | When juma was in power,it was rumored | 朱玛掌权的时候 传闻他在 |
[32:55] | That he was running an illegal weapons program. | 实施一项研制非法武器的计划 |
[32:57] | He was developing a bioweapon, | 他在研发一种生化武器 |
[32:59] | But nobody could prove it. | 但没有人能证明 |
[33:00] | But the people that i knew in sangala | 但是我在桑加拉时认识的人 |
[33:02] | Believed he was testing these weapons on his own population. | 坚信朱玛在拿自己的国民做实验 |
[33:04] | He used a remote village, Released some kind of pathogen. | 他在一个偏僻的山村里释放了一种病菌 |
[33:07] | Everyone there was struck with dementia, | 那里所有的人变得痴呆 |
[33:09] | Paralysis and eventually died. | 然后瘫痪 直至死亡 |
[33:11] | Why wasn’t this pursued? | 为什么没人追究 |
[33:13] | ’cause juma destroyed all the evidence. | 因为朱玛毁灭了所有的证据 |
[33:15] | He firebombed the village before anyone could get there, | 他抢先一步 用燃烧弹把那里夷为了平地 |
[33:17] | and UN officials had a hard time believing that juma had the technology | 联合国的官员也总是很难相信 |
[33:20] | Or expertise to develop such a weapon. | 朱玛有技术和专长造出这样的武器 |
[33:22] | But starkwood… they had both. | 但斯塔克伍德公司则是二者兼备 |
[33:25] | The technology and the expertise. | 技术和专长 |
[33:27] | And what did juma have to offer starkwood? | 那朱玛得给他们提供什么呢 |
[33:29] | A safe haven to develop the weapon | 研发武器的安全场所 |
[33:31] | And an endless supply of victims to test it on. | 和取之不尽的实验品 |
[33:34] | Even if all this was true,why in the world | 即使这些都是真的 |
[33:37] | Would starkwood want a bioweapon? | 那斯塔克伍德公司要生化武器干嘛 |
[33:40] | Senator,you’ve been trying to dismantle starkwood | 参议员 过去的6个月 |
[33:42] | For the last six months. | 你都在努力关闭斯塔克伍德公司 |
[33:44] | Maybe they planned on fighting back. | 这可能就是他们所策划的反击 |
[33:46] | But regardless,if they have a weapon like this, | 但不管怎样 如果他们拥有这样的武器 |
[33:48] | You better believe they intend to use it. | 你最好做好他们可能使用它的思想准备 |
[33:52] | Senator mayer! | 迈尔参议员 |
[33:53] | This is metro pd! | 我是首府警察 |
[33:55] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[34:00] | Hold on. hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[34:04] | You’re obviously on to something. | 很明显 你发现了些线索 |
[34:06] | They can help you find the evidence you need to prove your case. | 他们能帮你找到证明你清白的证据 |
[34:09] | Right now everyone thinks i killed ryan burnett. | 现在他们都以为是我杀了伯内特 |
[34:12] | – No one’s gonna listen to me. – i can protect you. | -没人会听我的 -我能保护你 |
[34:14] | I can order them to help us. | 我可以命令他们来帮助我们 |
[34:15] | Starkwood infiltrated the white house. | 斯塔克伍德已经渗透到白宫了 |
[34:17] | As soon as they find out you’re going after them | 一旦他们发现你在追查他们研发 |
[34:19] | For a bioweapon,they’ll bury the evidence. | 生化武器一事 就会马上销毁证据的 |
[34:21] | Then we’ll keep the circle small. | 那么我们就让知道的人越少越好 |
[34:23] | I can make this happen. | 我可以做到的 |
[34:25] | It’s time for you to start trusting the institutions | 你牺牲了这么多来保护政府 |
[34:28] | That you’ve sacrificed so much to protect. | 该是你相信它一回的时候了 |
[34:31] | Trust isn’t my greatest asset. | 信任可不是我最大的优点 |
[34:33] | Son,you have to start somewhere. | 孩子 你总要有所转变 |
[34:37] | Senator! | 参议员 |
[34:39] | This is metro pd! | 我是首府警察 |
[34:41] | You really think you can do this? | 你真的认为你能做到吗 |
[34:43] | I know i can. | 我对自己有信心 |
[34:47] | Let ’em in. | 让他们进来吧 |
[35:02] | No! | 不 |
[36:03] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[36:04] | Yes,livy. | 是的 利维 |
[36:06] | Ethan just come to me with something very disturbing. | 伊桑刚报告给我一件很恼人的事情 |
[36:10] | I assume it’s about the press leak regarding jack bauer. | 我想是有关向媒体透露杰克消息的事吧 |
[36:14] | Ethan seems to think you had something to do with it. | 伊桑觉得你跟这事有关 |
[36:18] | I didn’t. | 不是我干的 |
[36:19] | I already told him that. | 我已经告诉过他了 |
[36:21] | Well,given the past experience between the two of you,he’s not convinced. | 鉴于你俩之前的过节 他不相信你 |
[36:25] | And what do you think? | 你怎么认为呢 |
[36:27] | I think i need to hear what you have to say. | 我想听听你怎么说 |
[36:30] | There’s nothing she can say,madam president. | 她没什么好辩解的 总统阁下 |
[36:32] | She was one of the few people | 只有几个人知道详情 |
[36:34] | Who knew all the details. | 她是其中之一 |
[36:35] | More people knew than you think. | 知道的人 比你想象得要多 |
[36:38] | I just got off the phone | 我刚和CNB电视台的 |
[36:40] | with the white house segment producer at CNB. | 白宫栏目制片人通过电话 |
[36:43] | He won’t give me the source’s name, | 他不愿透露线人的名字 |
[36:44] | But he’s willing to confirm | 但是他愿意证明 |
[36:46] | That the leak came from someone inside the Federal Marshal’s office. | 是联邦执法办里的人走漏了消息 |
[36:49] | He’ll guarantee it didn’t come from the white house, | 他担保消息既不是从白宫散布出去的 |
[36:52] | Or from me. | 也不是从我这泄露出去的 |
[36:55] | This is verifiable? | 可以证明给我看吗 |
[36:58] | Producer’s name is charlie isakson. | 制片人的名字叫查理·艾萨克森 |
[37:00] | Here’s his number. | 这是他的电话 |
[37:02] | You can call him yourself if you’d like. | 不信的话 你可以亲自打给他 |
[37:11] | I offered isakson some | 我给了艾萨克森一个提议 |
[37:13] | Exclusive time with you if he killed the story, | 如果他不报道此事 就可以做你的专访 |
[37:15] | And he agreed. | 他同意了 |
[37:16] | So as long as we get bauer in custody, | 只要我们拘押鲍尔 |
[37:18] | We should be able to keep the fallout contained. | 消息就不会走漏出去了 |
[37:22] | Ethan,under the circumstances, | 伊桑 在这种情况下 |
[37:24] | I think it seems clear that you were mistaken. | 我想很明显 是你搞错了 |
[37:29] | I’m satisfied. | 我对此很满意 |
[37:31] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[37:32] | Yes,madam president. | 我也是 总统阁下 |
[37:35] | I’m sorry,olivia, if i misjudged | 奥利维亚 如果是我错判了当前形势 |
[37:38] | The situation… And you. | 并错怪了你 我向你道歉 |
[37:41] | I want to know | 我想知道调查局 |
[37:44] | If the fbi’s any closer to finding bauer. | 在搜捕鲍尔这事上有什么进展 |
[37:46] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 阁下 |
[37:48] | That’s all. | 就这样吧 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[38:00] | – I put you on the spot like that. – i understand. | -让你身处如此境地 -我能理解的 |
[38:03] | Ethan didn’t give you much of a choice. | 伊桑让你别无选择 |
[38:05] | I just hope | 我只希望 |
[38:06] | They find bauer before this gets any worse. | 他们能在情况变糟之前 找到鲍尔 |
[41:27] | You’re dying. | 你快不行了 |
[41:29] | Just tell me where the weapons are coming in. | 告诉我 武器要运到哪 |
[41:33] | When are they getting here? | 什么时间运到 |
[41:36] | They’re already here. | 已经运到这了 |
[42:03] | Port of Alexandria. Yard C. 2230. | [亚历山大港 C2230区] |
[42:14] | Janis,it’s larry. | 詹尼斯 我是拉里 |
[42:15] | We got here too late. | 我们来晚了一步 |
[42:17] | Bauer murdered senator mayer. | 鲍尔杀害了迈尔参议员 |
[42:19] | Escalate the search for him to region-wide. | 把搜捕范围扩大到整个地区 |
[42:22] | I want reinforcements from every branch Within 50 miles brought into this. | 通知方圆50英里内所有分部调派增援 |
[42:26] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[42:27] | At this point… | 鉴于目前形势 |
[42:28] | Orders are to shoot on sight. | 我授权你们一见嫌犯 格杀勿论 |
[42:35] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[42:36] | Tony,it’s jack. | 托尼 我是杰克 |
[42:37] | Jack,i’ve been monitoring the fbi bandwidth. | 杰克 我一直监视着调查局的线路 |
[42:39] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生什么了 |
[42:41] | Listen,man,i need your help. where are you? | 兄弟 我需要你的帮助 你在哪 |
[42:43] | 3rd street and b. | 第三大街和B大街交汇口 |
[42:44] | Okay,listen to me,i need you to meet me at the port of alexandria. | 好 听我说 我们在亚历山大港见面 |
[42:47] | I need you to bring a weapons and a surveillance package. | 带上武器 还有侦测设备 |
[42:49] | – Get there as soon as possible. – jack,wait. | -尽快赶到那里 -杰克 等等 |
[42:51] | I can’t. i’ll get back to you as soon as i’m en route. | 来不及了 路上我再打给你 |