时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Ken Dellao,CNB. | 我是肯·德奥 CNB的记者 |
[00:16] | I’m wondering if you can confirm some information. | 我想跟您确认一条信息 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna be reporting in this evening’s broadcast | 我想在今晚的报道中播报 |
[00:22] | that a rogue ex-federal agent named Jack Bauer | 一名叫杰克·鲍尔的前联邦探员 |
[00:24] | is the prime suspect in the murder of Ryan Burnett. | 涉嫌谋杀了莱恩·伯内特 |
[00:27] | You leaked this story of Burnett’s murder | 你把伯内特被杀的消息 |
[00:29] | and my involvement to the press. | 还有我的介入都透露给了媒体 |
[00:30] | So another one of your errors in | 那么你又一次的失策 |
[00:32] | judgment bites you on the ass. | 让你搬起石头砸了自己的脚 |
[00:34] | You’ve gone too far this time. | 你这一次玩得过火了 |
[00:36] | Renee,it’s Jack. Don’t hang up the phone,please. | 蕾妮 我是杰克 拜托别挂电话 |
[00:38] | Whatever they told you,I did not kill Burnett. | 不论他们怎么说 我没杀伯内特 |
[00:40] | I sent you a photo of the man who did. | 我把真凶的照片发给你了 |
[00:43] | All I want you to do is make an ID. | 我只是想让你查明他的身份 |
[00:45] | John Quinn,Black Ops combat vet. | 约翰·奎恩 参与秘密行动的退伍老兵 |
[00:47] | He works for Starkwood. | 现在为斯塔克伍德公司卖命 |
[00:49] | Starkwood work with Juma? | 斯塔克伍德和朱玛是一伙的吗 |
[00:50] | If they did,it wasn’t on the books. | 即使是 也根本无案可查 |
[00:52] | You know,if anyone knows,it’s senator Mayer. | 但若有人知情 就一定是迈尔参议员 |
[00:54] | Renee,where’s Bauer? | 蕾妮 鲍尔在哪 |
[00:57] | – I don’t know. – Don’t you lie to me. | -不知道 -别骗我 |
[00:59] | We know you accessed a classified government database | 我们知道你进入了政府机密数据库 |
[01:01] | and sent someone’s name and address to Bauer. | 把某人的姓名和地址发给了鲍尔 |
[01:03] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[01:04] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[01:06] | Put her in holding. | 把她关起来 |
[01:07] | Mirandize her. | 告知她应享有的权利 |
[01:09] | If Bauer connects us to Juma, | 如果鲍尔把我们和朱玛联系起来的话 |
[01:10] | it could seriously impede this operation. | 这次行动就会严重受阻 |
[01:12] | Yes,it could. | 是的 没错 |
[01:14] | Is the shipment on time? | 货能按时送到吗 |
[01:16] | Yes. Due into port in the next hour. | 能 一个小时内到港 |
[01:19] | Once the weapons are deployed, | 一旦武器部署完毕 |
[01:20] | then it doesn’t matter what Mr. Bauer or anyone else knows. | 鲍尔或是其他人知不知道都无所谓了 |
[01:24] | I didn’t kill Burnett. | 我没杀伯内特 |
[01:25] | This man did. | 是这个家伙杀的 |
[01:26] | His name is John Quinn. | 他叫约翰·奎恩 |
[01:28] | He works for Starkwood. | 他为斯塔克伍德卖命 |
[01:30] | And what does Starkwood have to do with this? | 那斯塔克伍德和这一切有什么关联 |
[01:32] | Your informant claims that Starkwood was trying | 你的线人声称斯塔克伍德企图 |
[01:34] | to acquire a bioweapon,and that’s your connection to Juma. | 获得生化武器 这就能联系上朱玛了 |
[01:36] | You’ve been trying to dismantle Starkwood | 你在过去这半年来一直在试图 |
[01:38] | for the last six months. | 解散斯塔克伍德公司 |
[01:39] | If they have a weapon like this, | 他们要是有这种武器 |
[01:41] | you better believe they intend to use it. | 你最好相信他们有使用它的企图 |
[01:44] | No! | 不要 |
[01:49] | Just tell me where the weapons are coming in. | 告诉我那些武器会从哪里入境 |
[01:51] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[01:53] | They’re already here. | 武器已经运到了 |
[01:59] | The following takes place between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. | 以下情节发生在晚间10点至11点间 |
[02:33] | Sir? | 长官 |
[02:35] | Preliminary sweep of the immediate area’s done. | 对现场的初步调查已经结束 |
[02:37] | There’s no sign of Bauer. | 没有鲍尔的踪迹 |
[02:40] | All right,widen the grid. | 好吧 扩大搜捕范围 |
[02:42] | And run down security cameras around the perimeter | 还得去查看封锁线周边的摄像监控 |
[02:44] | – Witness or somebody must have seen him. – Yes,sir. | -一定有人看到了他 -是 长官 |
[03:00] | Mr.Kanin? | 卡宁先生 |
[03:03] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[03:04] | Larry Moss is on the line. | 拉里·莫斯想和您通话 |
[03:06] | Agent Moss, | 莫斯探员 |
[03:08] | please tell me you have Jack Bauer in custody. | 拜托告诉我你已经拘禁了杰克·鲍尔 |
[03:10] | I wish that were the case,Mr. Kanin,but the truth is… | 我也希望如此 卡宁先生 但事实是 |
[03:15] | Sir,it’s senator Mayer. | 先生 是参议员迈尔 |
[03:19] | He’s dead. | 他遇害了 |
[03:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:22] | He was murdered at his house. | 他在自己家中被杀了 |
[03:24] | We only found out that Bauer was on his way over here a short time ago. | 我们只发现了鲍尔刚才来过这里 |
[03:27] | Unfortunately,we got here too late. | 不幸的是 我们来迟了一步 |
[03:28] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[03:30] | Are you telling me | 你是说 |
[03:32] | that jack bauer just killed a United States senator? | 杰克·鲍尔杀了一位美国议员吗 |
[03:35] | That’s the assumption that we’re working under,yes,Sir. | 这只是假设 我们仍在调查 先生 |
[03:39] | How could you have let this happen,Agent Moss?! | 你们怎么能让这种事发生 莫斯探员 |
[03:42] | He had us all fooled,sir. | 他耍了我们所有人 先生 |
[03:44] | I released Jack Bauer into your custody! | 我把杰克·鲍尔交由你看管 |
[03:47] | I ordered you to keep him on a short leash! | 我叫你看紧点儿他 |
[03:49] | No,no. Mr. Kanin,you are not | 不 卡宁先生 你别把这一切 |
[03:50] | gonna lay this one on my feet. | 都怪在我头上 |
[03:51] | It was your decision to give Bauer access to Burnett. | 是你同意让鲍尔审问伯内特的 |
[03:54] | I advised you against it. | 当时我还反对来着 |
[03:59] | Mr. Kanin? | 卡宁先生 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry. Uh, | 抱歉 |
[04:07] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[04:09] | I said,I advised you against it. | 我刚说 当时我还反对来着 |
[04:13] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你说过 |
[04:18] | Sir,I have teams sweeping the area. | 先生 我的人还在搜查该区域 |
[04:21] | Just find him,Agent Moss. | 找到他 莫斯探员 |
[04:23] | Yeah,I will. | 是 我会的 |
[04:45] | Starkwood was involved with everything that happened today. | 斯塔克伍德和今天发生的一切都有关联 |
[04:48] | They were the ones that helped Juma and his men | 是他们协助朱玛一伙 |
[04:48] | bring down those planes and attack the White House. | 撞毁飞机并袭击白宫 |
[04:51] | In exchange,they were allowed to develop | 作为交换 他们获准在桑加拉 |
[04:53] | and manufacture a WMD in Sangala. | 研发并生产大规模杀伤性武器 |
[04:54] | It’s a bioweapon. | 是种生化武器 |
[04:55] | Apparently,it’s already here in the U.S. | 显然 这种武器现在已在美国 |
[04:58] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这些 |
[05:00] | No one. Senator Mayer and I | 没了 迈尔参议员和我 |
[05:01] | were piecing together the information | 正在对这些信息抽丝剥茧 |
[05:02] | right before he was killed. | 然后他就被杀了 |
[05:04] | You said the weapon’s already here. | 你说武器已经在这儿了 |
[05:06] | Are they in possession of it? | 已经在他们手上了吗 |
[05:06] | I don’t think so. The text message I got | 应该还没有 我从他们手下的手机里 |
[05:08] | off their agent’s cell phone said, | 获取的短信显示 |
[05:10] | “port of alexandria,15 p.m.” | 亚历山大港 下午3点 |
[05:13] | Why don’t we just call the FBI | 我们为什么不把这事报告给调查局 |
[05:14] | and lock the whole place down? | 让他们封锁整个地区 |
[05:15] | Because we’re fugitives,Tony. | 咱俩可都是逃犯 托尼 |
[05:16] | No one’s going to believe us. | 谁会信咱们 |
[05:17] | We need to know exactly where that weapon is | 咱得先查明那批武器的确切位置 |
[05:19] | before we call anyone else in. | 然后才能通知他们赶来 |
[05:21] | Tony,I need to know if you’re with me on this. | 托尼 你得告诉我你是否愿意跟我干 |
[05:23] | Yeah,I’m with you. | 好吧 我跟你干 |
[05:26] | Okay. Meet me at the north end of the port. | 好 我们在港口北端见 |
[05:28] | There’s an access road right before the main entrance. | 从主入口前面那条路进来 |
[05:29] | All right,I’ll be there. | 好 我马上就到 |
[05:35] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[05:37] | Dubaku and Juma are dead. | 杜巴库和朱玛都死了 |
[05:40] | Everyone responsible for the terrorist attacks… | 那些发动恐怖袭击的人 |
[05:44] | responsible for Roger. | 还有害死我儿罗杰的恶贼都被一网打尽 |
[05:47] | Thank god for that. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:51] | And there’s… there’s something else. | 还有 还有些事 |
[05:54] | Something good that’s come out of all of this. | 不幸中的万幸 |
[05:58] | Olivia is here at the white house. | 奥利维亚和我都在白宫 |
[06:02] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[06:03] | She’s come home,Henry. | 她回到我们身边了 亨利 |
[06:06] | The crisis– it brought us together. | 这场危机让咱一家再次凝聚在了一起 |
[06:11] | I’ve asked her to stay on as special advisor,and-and | 我已让她留下做特别顾问了 |
[06:14] | She’s agreed. | 她也答应了 |
[06:16] | Ally… | 艾莉 |
[06:18] | I can’t begin to tell you how happy that makes me. | 我都说不出 有多开心 |
[06:22] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[06:25] | Sweetheart,i know that you’re tired. | 亲爱的 我知道你累了 |
[06:27] | You should get some rest. | 好好休息吧 |
[06:29] | Olivia and i will come to the hospital | 只要一有时间 |
[06:31] | Just as soon as we can. | 奥利维亚和我会去医院看你的 |
[06:33] | When you can. | 好啊 |
[06:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 在这等你们 |
[06:38] | Give Olivia my love. | 告诉奥利维亚我爱她 |
[06:41] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:44] | We love you,too. | 我们也爱你 |
[06:53] | The doctors expect him to make a full recovery. | 医生说他可以完全康复的 |
[06:58] | Henry’s a lot tougher than anyone thought. | 亨利比我们想象的 要坚强得多 |
[07:02] | Oh,maybe,maybe,maybe,just maybe, | 希望如此 希望如此 |
[07:04] | This day will end on a positive note. | 希望结局会皆大欢喜 |
[07:15] | What is it,ethan? what’s wrong? | 怎么了 伊桑 出什么事了 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this,madam president, | 很遗憾地告知您 总统阁下 |
[07:22] | But senator mayer is dead. | 迈尔参议员死了 |
[07:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:27] | All evidence points to the fact that he was murdered | 所有证据都表明 |
[07:31] | By jack bauer. | 他是被杰克·鲍尔谋杀的 |
[07:33] | Bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[07:35] | It’s hard to believe,i know. | 我知道这让人难以置信 |
[07:37] | It-it doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[07:39] | After everything He has done today, | 今天他为我们立下汗马功劳 |
[07:41] | Why on earth would he do this? | 怎么还会杀迈尔参议员呢 |
[07:45] | We’ll know more when we find him. | 找到他 就会真相大白了 |
[07:49] | My god. | 天哪 |
[07:53] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[07:56] | In light of what’s happened, | 鉴于所发生的一切 |
[07:57] | And for the sake of your administration, | 为了维护您本届政府的利益 |
[08:00] | I’m afraid i have no choice but to resign as your chief of staff. | 恐怕我只能辞去联席参谋长一职了 |
[08:03] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[08:04] | Madam president,please,you need to hear this. | 总统阁下 您听我说 |
[08:09] | Inevitably,it’ll come to light that i sanctioned | 是我下令解禁鲍尔 |
[08:12] | Bauer’s release from custody. | 不可避免 此事终究会被曝光的 |
[08:15] | Unless i step down immediately, | 除非我立即辞职 |
[08:19] | The damage to your office,and you personally, | 否则这对您的政府和您个人 |
[08:21] | Will be extensive. | 都将会造成巨大的伤害 |
[08:25] | Ethan,Olivia has already killed this story once today. | 伊桑 奥利维亚今天已封锁了这个消息 |
[08:28] | We can control the damage. | 我们可以控制事态蔓延 |
[08:31] | No. | 不 |
[08:32] | No,not even Olivia can control it now. | 现在就算是奥利维亚也无能为力 |
[08:37] | Not after the senator’s murder. | 参议员被谋杀之后就不可能了 |
[08:42] | The truth is,madam president, | 总统阁下 事实上 |
[08:46] | I didn’t do enough to protect you. | 我没能竭尽所能地保护您 |
[08:49] | The truth is,i failed you. | 事实是 我辜负了您 |
[08:51] | And i should shoulder the blame for what’s happened. | 我应该为这些后果负责 |
[08:55] | Ethan,really,you’re… | 伊桑 说真的 你 |
[08:58] | You’re taking this too far. | 你想的太多了 |
[08:59] | Am i? | 是吗 |
[09:01] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[09:03] | As your daughter has made abundantly clear, | 因为您女儿曾经非常明确地表明 |
[09:06] | I have a lot to answer for. | 我对此事负有不可推卸的责任 |
[09:09] | You have done nothing but be an invaluable advisor to me | 对我而言 你只是一名优秀的顾问 |
[09:14] | And an even better friend. | 更是我的好友 |
[09:16] | I appreciate you saying that,Madam president, | 总统阁下 很感激您能这么说 |
[09:17] | but Olivia’s right. | 但是奥利维亚是对的 |
[09:21] | The political knives will be out. | 早晚会有人借此兴风作浪 |
[09:24] | Every decision i’ve made will be scrutinized. | 我所做出的每个决定将会被审查 |
[09:27] | There will be calls for a special prosecutor. | 将由独立检察官介入此事 |
[09:36] | You’re a great woman,Allison. | 您是位伟大的女性 艾莉森 |
[09:39] | You have great work yet to do. | 还有未竟的伟业要您去完成 |
[09:43] | I’m a liability to you now. | 我现在是您的累赘 |
[09:47] | Don’t let me compromise your next three years in office. | 别让我成为您今后三年政治生涯的绊脚石 |
[09:51] | Don’t let me sink your agenda. | 别让我拖累您的工作 |
[09:55] | Our agenda,ethan. | 是我们的工作 伊桑 |
[10:02] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[10:04] | Our agenda. | 我们的工作 |
[10:10] | Trust me,madam president, | 相信我 总统阁下 |
[10:12] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这么做没错 |
[10:17] | Accept my resignation. | 请接受我的辞职 |
[10:31] | I’ll have a letter on your desk in the morning. | 明早我会递交辞呈 |
[10:51] | They’re gonna be here any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[10:53] | We need to narrow down the search. | 我们得缩小搜索范围 |
[10:54] | If they offloaded it today, It should still be on the storage dock. | 如果他们今天卸货 货应该还在码头 |
[10:58] | That’s still a needle in a haystack,jack. | 杰克 那照样是大海捞针 |
[11:00] | There must be over a thousand containers in there. | 那边有上千个集装箱 |
[11:02] | We need to access the yard’s manifest. | 我们得拿到那里的载货单 |
[11:04] | What’s the security? | 那边安保措施怎么样 |
[11:05] | – I’ve spotted one port authority officer. – That’s it? | -我发现了一个港务局警察 -就一个人 |
[11:09] | That’s it. | 就一个人 |
[11:11] | There’s got to be more. | 应该还有其他人 |
[11:12] | Come on,let’s go. | 走 |
[11:15] | Honey,it’ll be fine. | 亲爱的 不会有事的 |
[11:16] | I get relieved in a few hours. | 再过几小时就有人来换班了 |
[11:18] | Carl,you know i don’t like you working double shifts. | 卡尔 你知道我不愿让你连上两个班 |
[11:20] | Well,it was my choice. | 是我自己选的嘛 |
[11:22] | And we could use the overtime. | 更何况 加班费可以补贴家用 |
[11:24] | How are the girls? | 女儿们怎么样 |
[11:25] | Kicking like a chorus line tonight. | 整晚在我肚子里乱踢呢 |
[11:27] | They miss their daddy. | 她们都想爸爸了 |
[11:29] | What’d the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[11:30] | That i’m lucky it’s not triplets. | 还好我怀的不是三胞胎 |
[11:37] | Honey,let me call you back. | 亲爱的 我再打给你 |
[12:08] | Don’t even think about going for your weapon. | 别想拿枪 |
[12:14] | I need the port’s manifest. where is it? | 我要港口的卸货单 在哪儿 |
[12:17] | I am just the p.a. cop | 我只是个港务局警察 |
[12:18] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[12:20] | Customs house. | 在海关 |
[12:22] | That way. | 那边 |
[12:24] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[12:40] | We’re on schedule? | 准时到了吗 |
[12:42] | We’re at the staging area near the port,sir, | 我们正在靠近港口的集结地 先生 |
[12:43] | but we’re still waiting on Quinn. | 不过我们还在等奎恩 |
[12:45] | He should have been there by now. | 他现在应该已经到了 |
[12:46] | Have you heard from him? | 有他的消息吗 |
[12:48] | We’ve tried his cell,but he’s not answering. | 给他打了电话 但是没人接 |
[12:51] | If Bauer took out Quinn, | 如果鲍尔杀了奎恩 |
[12:53] | He might have knowledge of the operation. | 他就有可能知道了这次行动 |
[12:55] | Mightn’t he? | 对吗 |
[12:57] | Should we stand down,sir? | 要我们撤退吗 先生 |
[13:00] | No. give Quinn five more minutes, | 不 再等奎恩5分钟 |
[13:03] | Then go in. | 到时再行动 |
[13:05] | Do so with extreme caution | 要极其谨慎行事 |
[13:08] | Then contact me the minute | 等你们把集装箱拿到手之后 |
[13:09] | That you’ve secured the container. | 马上联系我 |
[13:11] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:12] | Everybody on the board is here,sir. | 董事会成员都到了 先生 |
[13:16] | You have a worried look,Greg. | 你愁容满面的 格雷格 |
[13:18] | It’s very tense in there,sir. | 气氛很紧张 先生 |
[13:20] | They’re six-year-olds,Greg. | 他们好对付 格雷格 |
[13:22] | And they need to eat their carrots. | 只要有的吃就好 |
[13:33] | Doug | 道格 |
[13:33] | Rough day. A rough day for the United States of America. | 漫长的一天 对美国来说真是漫长的一天 |
[13:38] | The White House under siege, | 白宫遇袭被围 |
[13:40] | The president taken hostage… | 总统被劫持为人质 |
[13:41] | It’s especially painful | 尤其痛苦的是 |
[13:43] | Because we know this didn’t have to be. | 我们知道这一切本没必要发生 |
[13:45] | In fact, the United States Military | 事实上 美国军队 |
[13:48] | Is strained to the breaking point. | 已经到了崩溃的边缘 |
[13:50] | In fact, Reinstatement of the draft | 事实上 恢复公司职能的草案 |
[13:53] | Is off the table for political reasons. | 也因为政治原因不予讨论 |
[13:56] | In fact, the people in this room, | 事实上 这间屋里坐着的人 |
[13:57] | you all control the largest private army in the western hemisphere. | 你们都掌控着西半球最大的私人军队 |
[14:02] | Now,could we have been of help today? | 那么 难道我们今天没有用武之地了吗 |
[14:04] | You bet your ass we could’ve been of help! | 我们当然有用武之地的 |
[14:08] | But they didn’t call us,did they? | 但他们并没有找我们 是吧 |
[14:09] | No. instead, | 相反 |
[14:11] | We sit here,our contracts are canceled, | 我们坐着无所事事 我们的合同被取消了 |
[14:13] | Our soldiers’ vilified,our corporate sovereignty | 我们的士兵被无视 我们的公司主权 |
[14:16] | Is threatened by congressional fiat. | 也受到了国会法令的威胁 |
[14:18] | Doug,you brokered the deal with this government. | 道格 是你牵头与政府签订了协议 |
[14:21] | You were short-sighted | 但你目光短浅 |
[14:23] | And they don’t understand that the global war | 政府并不明白 全球反恐战争 |
[14:24] | On terror can only be won by forces like ours. | 只能依靠我们这样的部队来取得胜利 |
[14:27] | So as of this minute,we sit | 所以从现在开始 |
[14:29] | For no more depositions. | 我们不再提供证词 |
[14:31] | We volunteer no more documents. | 我们不再提供相关文件 |
[14:33] | I don’t even want us to take any phone calls. | 甚至 我不想让你们接听电话 |
[14:35] | Is that what this is about? | 你叫我们来就是想要说这个 |
[14:36] | – With the security of our country, – Is that what this is about? | -为了国家的安全 -你就是想说这个 |
[14:38] | We cannot afford to let them take us down. | 我们可承受不了公司被他们搞垮的风险 |
[14:40] | Is that what this is about then? | 你就是想说这个 |
[14:41] | You came here | 你来这里 |
[14:43] | To ask the board to risk a federal indictment? | 叫董事们冒着被联邦政府起诉的风险 |
[14:47] | It won’t work,Jonas. | 你这样不行的 乔纳斯 |
[14:49] | We got a deal. | 我们和政府达成了协议 |
[14:50] | It’s a good deal and we’re lucky to have it. | 这协议不错 对我们来说是幸事 |
[14:53] | With an administration that wants to destroy us. | 跟想要毁掉我们的政府达成协议 |
[14:56] | Wants to take us out of business. | 跟想要整垮我们的政府达成协议 |
[14:57] | No,it’s all different now. | 不行 今时不同往日 |
[14:59] | Today was a game-changer. | 是时候改变一下游戏规则了 |
[15:01] | No,institutionally, | 不行 从制度上来说 |
[15:03] | We are in compliance with the subpoena. | 我们要按传票上说的做 |
[15:05] | Documents have been filed, | 文件也上交了 |
[15:06] | Depositions taken. | 证词也录过了 |
[15:07] | Not anymore. | 不再这样做了 |
[15:08] | Jonas,we have to stay engaged with this administration. | 乔纳斯 我们必须跟政府合作 |
[15:12] | no,we don’t,Doug. | 不 道格 |
[15:13] | You and i can talk this out. | 此事我们可以通过商谈消除分歧 |
[15:15] | If you guys have any questions,any further questions, | 如果大家还有其他问题 |
[15:18] | Greg,you will stick around and you’ll answer them. | 格雷格 你留在这里回答他们的问题 |
[15:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Your way was a mistake,Doug. | 道格 你这样做不对的 |
[15:32] | You have to acknowledge that. | 你必须承认这点 |
[15:34] | Maybe. but you and i both know | 也许吧 但你我都知道 |
[15:37] | That starkwood cannot survive | 斯塔克伍德若全力反对小组委员会 |
[15:38] | An all-out war against the subcommittee. | 是没好果子吃的 |
[15:41] | Let me worry about that. | 这个 我来操心好了 |
[15:42] | No,you should worry about senator Mayer. | 不 你应该操心的是参议员迈尔 |
[15:44] | He’s not going to let go of this. | 他是不会善罢甘休的 |
[15:46] | He’s got his teeth in it. | 他紧咬着不放 |
[15:49] | Senator Mayer’s dead. | 迈尔参议员已经死了 |
[15:52] | He was killed by a rogue federal agent | 很不幸 就在近一个小时前 |
[15:55] | Not one hour ago,tragically. | 他被一个身为联邦探员的无赖杀死了 |
[16:01] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[16:07] | Tell me you had nothing to do with this. | 告诉我你跟这件事没关系 |
[16:11] | Are you accusing me of complicity | 你是在指责我 合谋参与了 |
[16:14] | In the murder of senator mayer? | 迈尔参议员的谋杀吗 |
[16:16] | I want a personal assurance. | 我要你亲口告诉我 |
[16:21] | Starkwood is not in the business of political assassination,Doug. | 政治暗杀可不是斯塔克伍德的业务 道格 |
[16:27] | Though maybe we should look into it. | 但或许我们可以研究研究 |
[16:29] | I hear it’s a growth market. | 听说干这一行前景不错 |
[16:41] | Jack,you finding anything? | 杰克 你有什么发现 |
[16:43] | 12 ships were unloaded here today. | 今天有12条船在这里卸货 |
[16:46] | Any from sangala? | 有从桑加拉来的吗 |
[16:47] | There’s no deepwater port in that area of West Africa. | 西非那里可没有深水港 |
[16:50] | If the weapon originated from there, | 如果武器是从那里来的 |
[16:51] | It would’ve had to overland into Pointe-Noire. | 必须经陆路运到刚果港口城市黑角 |
[16:55] | Where… [Port of Pointe-Noire-Congo] | 就是那个港口 [刚果 黑角港口] |
[16:57] | Two of the 12 ships acquired | 在过去4周里 这12条船中有2条 |
[16:59] | Cargo from that port within the last four weeks. | 从那个港口接过货 |
[17:03] | Come on. | 快点 |
[17:06] | Come on. damn it! [Username & Password Validation] | 快点 该死 [核实用户名和密码] |
[17:08] | – What is it? – I can’t access their manifests | -怎么了 -我无法获取他们的载货单 |
[17:10] | their database is password protected. | 数据库有密码保护 |
[17:17] | What’s your name,officer? | 警官 怎么称呼 |
[17:18] | Gadsen. | 盖森 |
[17:19] | Carl gadsen. | 卡尔·盖森 |
[17:21] | I don’t have any information about a password. | 关于密码 我什么都不知道 |
[17:23] | Carl,i want you to listen to me very carefully. | 卡尔 你仔细听我说 |
[17:26] | The same terrorists who took down two planes earlier today | 今早策划两架飞机相撞 |
[17:27] | And attacked the White House are trying | 和袭击白宫的恐怖分子 |
[17:29] | To acquire a weapon of mass destruction. | 正试图获得大规模杀伤性武器 |
[17:31] | They’re coming here to pick up that weapon. | 他们马上就要来拿那些武器了 |
[17:32] | It’s somewhere out there in your yard in one of those canisters. | 武器就装在外面码头的某个集装箱里 |
[17:35] | Look,i understand this might be hard for you to believe. | 听着 我知道这或许让你难以相信 |
[17:38] | No,actually,it’s not. | 不 实际上不无可能 |
[17:39] | You don’t have a lot of time. | 你时间不多了 |
[17:41] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[17:42] | They are coming. | 他们是要来 |
[17:44] | In fact,they should be here already. | 事实上 他们应该已经到了 |
[17:46] | Keep talking,Carl. | 继续说 卡尔 |
[17:47] | They told me they were smuggling in | 他们告诉我 |
[17:49] | Electronics from South Korea. | 他们从南韩走私过来一批电子产品 |
[17:51] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[17:52] | I had no idea they were terrorists. | 我完全不知道他们是恐怖分子 |
[17:54] | What’d you agree to do for them? | 那你答应帮他们做什么 |
[17:55] | Open the front gate. look the other way. | 打开前门 就当什么都没看见 |
[17:57] | Is that it? | 仅仅这样吗 |
[17:59] | Disable the security cameras. | 关闭监视器 |
[18:00] | A yard this size should have more police officers. | 这么大的场地应该有更多的警员看守 |
[18:03] | – Where are they? – I’m the supervisor. | -他们在哪里 -我是这里的主管 |
[18:05] | I do the shift schedules. | 轮班是我安排的 |
[18:06] | I made sure i’d be the only one here. | 我支开了所有人 |
[18:09] | That’s enough confirmation for me. | 知道这个就足够了 |
[18:11] | I’m making the call. untie him. | 我去打电话 你来给他松绑 |
[18:12] | Who’s he calling? | 他给谁打电话 |
[18:13] | The FBI. now that we’re confident | 联邦调查局 既然现在我们确认 |
[18:15] | The weapon’s here,we’re calling in the authorities. | 武器就在这里 我们就要通知当局了 |
[18:21] | Tony? my cell is down,so is the landline. | 托尼 我电话用不了 座机也是 |
[18:24] | Someone’s jamming communications. | 有人在干扰通信 |
[18:31] | Carl, pick up | 卡尔 回答 |
[18:33] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[18:35] | They gave me that radio; told me they’d be contacting me. | 那个对讲机是他们给的 说会联系我 |
[18:38] | answer the call. just play along. | 回答他们 尽量跟他们合作 |
[18:41] | Carl | 卡尔 |
[18:42] | Answer the call. | 回答他们 |
[18:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:49] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 我还以为你们不会来了呢 |
[18:51] | – You’re late. – Well,we’re here now | -你们来晚了 -现在不是来了吗 |
[18:52] | And we’re waiting. | 正等着呢 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | They’re at the front gate. | 他们在大门那边 |
[18:58] | Put your belt back on. | 把皮带系上 |
[19:00] | I want you to resume your post. | 我要你回到岗位上 |
[19:01] | Pretend like everything’s normal. | 假装若无其事 |
[19:03] | – Just let them in. – And then what? | -把他们放进来 -然后呢 |
[19:04] | We’re going to follow them as soon as they pick up | 他们一拿到集装箱 我们就会跟踪他们 |
[19:06] | Their container; once we’re past | 一旦过了信号屏蔽区 |
[19:08] | – The jamming grid,we’ll make our call. -I don’t know. | -我们就会打电话给当局 -我不确定 |
[19:09] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不确定 |
[19:11] | You’re a part of this,Carl, | 你脱不了干系 卡尔 |
[19:13] | Whether you want to be or not. | 这可由不得你 |
[19:15] | You became a part of it this the second you said | 当你答应他们的时候 |
[19:17] | – “yes” to these people. – Jack! | -你就已经上了贼船了 -杰克 |
[19:19] | – What do you got? – I got three vehicles. | -看见什么了 -看见三辆车 |
[19:21] | Eight hostiles, | 8个敌人 |
[19:22] | Heavily armed; got to assume there’s more inside the trucks. | 全副武装 估计车里还有更多人 |
[19:25] | Carl,if you don’t open that gate,they’re going | 卡尔 如果你不开门 |
[19:28] | To come in here looking for you,you understand me? | 他们肯定会闯进来抓你 懂吗 |
[19:32] | Let me put it to you this way. | 我这么跟你说吧 |
[19:34] | These men have killed over 300 people today. | 这些人今天已经杀了300多人了 |
[19:37] | If they get a hold of that weapon, | 如果他们拿到这些武器 |
[19:39] | They’re going to make that look like child’s play. | 再去杀人就易如反掌 |
[19:43] | You’ve only got one choice here. | 你别无选择 |
[19:47] | I just open the gate and let them in. | 我只要开门把他们放进来 |
[19:49] | That’s all you’ve got to do. | 你做这些就够了 |
[19:51] | – And you guys got my back,right? – Yeah. | -你们会保护我 对吗 -是的 |
[19:53] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[20:00] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[20:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | Tony,get the surveillance package. | 托尼 把监听装置拿过来 |
[20:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:10] | It’s just so we can hear what’s going on. | 这样我们就能听监听实况 |
[20:13] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[20:15] | I need to put this on your back. | 我得把这个放在你背后 |
[20:17] | Listen,the money– it wasn’t about | 听着 关于那些钱 |
[20:19] | Greed or anything. | 不是因为我贪财 |
[20:21] | It’s my wife,Linda. she’s having twins. | 只是我妻子 琳达 她要生双胞胎了 |
[20:24] | They say it’s the most natural thing in the world,right? | 这是最天经地义的事了 对吗 |
[20:26] | Getting pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[20:27] | Well,it took us three years, | 我们花了三年时间 |
[20:29] | Cost an arm and a leg. | 付出了太多的代价 |
[20:31] | No excuses,but insurance doesn’t cover a dime. | 我不是找借口 但生育保险费简直太少了 |
[20:35] | I just always wanted to have a family. | 我只是太想有个完整的家庭 |
[20:37] | You know what i mean? | 你们能理解吗 |
[20:38] | Put this in your pocket. | 把这个揣进口袋 |
[20:41] | You got him? | 能收到吗 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 能 |
[20:49] | Remember,it’s just another day at the office. | 记住 就把这当成跟平常上班一样 |
[20:52] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[20:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:19] | What took you so long,Carl? | 卡尔 你怎么才来 |
[21:20] | You got the routing documents? | 带了通行文件了吗 |
[21:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:24] | I need to see them in order to locate the container. | 我得看一下 以确定集装箱的位置 |
[21:25] | Relax,Carl. they’re right here. | 行了 卡尔 就在这儿呢 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Center section. | 中部 |
[21:35] | Row 36,Q-block. | 36排Q区 |
[21:38] | It’s that fourth stack on your right. | 就在你右手边的第四个货堆里面 |
[21:42] | I know where the container is,Carl. | 我知道集装箱在哪 卡尔 |
[21:44] | Did you disable the security cameras? | 你把监控摄像头都关了吗 |
[21:46] | um,all but one else on 10 o’clock, | 只留了10点钟方向的那个 |
[21:48] | Just like you said. | 照你说的做了 |
[21:52] | How’s your wife? | 你妻子还好吧 |
[21:54] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[21:58] | You didn’t tell her anything about this,did you? | 你没告诉她这件事 是吧 |
[22:00] | No,of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[22:02] | Did you tell anybody else? | 你还告诉过别人吗 |
[22:04] | No,no,why would i? | 没有 我干嘛要告诉别人呢 |
[22:05] | You tell me,Carl. | 你说呢 卡尔 |
[22:08] | Why are you so nervous? | 你怎么突然这么紧张了呢 |
[22:11] | Okay,um,you want to know the truth,Mr. Stokes? | 好吧 你想知道真相是吧 斯多克斯 |
[22:15] | Uh… i was expecting a simple pickup, | 我以为你们就是单纯过来取东西 |
[22:18] | But you show up | 但是看见你 |
[22:20] | – With a small army here,and,um… – And what? | -带着这么多人过来 然后 -然后怎样 |
[22:22] | It’s just… not w-what i was expecting,that’s all. | 只是 出乎我的意料 仅此而已 |
[22:26] | I just don’t want to get caught. | 我只是不想被抓到 |
[22:29] | Nobody’s gonna get caught,Carl. | 没人会被抓到的 卡尔 |
[22:33] | Let’s go,we’re moving. | 走吧 出发 |
[22:34] | You too,Carl,take a ride. | 你也一起 卡尔 上车 |
[22:36] | I told you,it’s the fourth stack on your left. | 跟你说了是在左边第四个货堆里面 |
[22:39] | Q-block,Row 36. | 36排Q区 |
[22:40] | I’d feel better if you showed us. | 我还是想让你帮我们带路 |
[22:41] | I really should stay here,Mr. Stokes. | 我真的应该守在这 斯多克斯先生 |
[22:43] | I got to finish my patrol. | 我还要完成巡逻任务呢 |
[22:45] | Why,Carl? You expecting somebody? | 为什么 卡尔 你在等人吗 |
[22:46] | – No. – Then get in. | -没有 -那就上车 |
[22:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:00] | Forget about him,Jack. | 算了吧 杰克 |
[23:03] | He was dead the minute he stepped out that door. | 他出那扇门时就注定会死 |
[23:05] | You and i both know that. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[23:27] | Ethan,i just came to say how sorry i am. | 伊桑 我来是想说我很抱歉 |
[23:29] | Well,i appreciate the courtesy | 出于真心 还是出于礼节 |
[23:32] | if not the sincerity. | 我都谢谢你的好意 |
[23:34] | As much as i may feel this is what’s best for my mother, | 尽管我觉得我这样做 对我母亲最好 |
[23:38] | On a personal level | 但就我个人而言 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry you have to go through this… | 我很抱歉让你承受这些 |
[23:43] | And for some of the harsher things | 还有我不应该在气头上 |
[23:44] | I said to you in anger. | 对你说那么刻薄的话 |
[23:48] | Well,i suppose i owe you an apology,too, | 恐怕我也要向你道歉 |
[23:51] | For accusing you of leaking my role | 我不该把这次因我错信鲍尔 |
[23:55] | in this Bauer fiasco to the press. | 而铸成大错一事的曝光 怪在你头上 |
[23:59] | I really believed you were trying to blindside me. | 我曾深信你一直在暗算我 |
[24:02] | Considering the impression i gave you,i’m not surprised. | 鉴于我给你的印象 我倒不觉得奇怪 |
[24:05] | Olivia, | 奥利维亚 |
[24:07] | As someone who’s known you most of your life, | 我是看着你长大的 |
[24:11] | I’d like to offer some advice. | 给你提点建议吧 |
[24:13] | Of course. | 请讲 |
[24:19] | Ambition can be a valuable quality here in washington | 在华盛顿 有雄心壮志是优秀品质 |
[24:24] | As well as in life, | 在生活中也是一样 |
[24:26] | But unchecked,it can be unhealthy, | 但若不加遏制 即便不酿成大错 |
[24:29] | if not dangerous. | 也会后患无穷 |
[24:31] | What i’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是 |
[24:33] | You got yourself a seat at the president’s table. | 你已在总统身边占有一席之地 |
[24:37] | She listens to you. | 她听信于你 |
[24:42] | But running a country is not like running | 但掌管国家政权绝对不像 |
[24:43] | A campaign. | 参加竞选那么简单 |
[24:45] | It’s not about doing whatever it takes to win. | 其目的不是不惜一切代价获胜 |
[24:49] | It’s about doing what’s right for the American people. | 而是为全体美国人民做出正确的决定 |
[24:55] | Sometimes those things aren’t mutually exclusive. | 有时候二者可以两全其美 |
[25:05] | Well… | 那么 |
[25:09] | Good-bye,Olivia. | 再见了 奥利维亚 |
[25:11] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[25:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:27] | It’s Olivia. | 我是奥利维亚 |
[25:28] | You can go with that story now,ken,and it just got better. | 你可以报导这件事了 肯 情况有好转 |
[25:32] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[25:33] | Ethan Kanin’s resigning. | 伊桑·卡宁辞职了 |
[25:35] | What happened? | 为什么 |
[25:36] | I thought the plan was to let him twist | 我们不是计划好了 |
[25:37] | In the wind for a while. | 要慢慢折磨他吗 |
[25:38] | His hand was forced. | 他是被逼之下才出此下策 |
[25:40] | It seems Jack Bauer just murdered senator Mayer. | 貌似是因为杰克·鲍尔刚杀了迈尔参议员 |
[25:44] | What? | 你说什么 |
[25:45] | You’re kidding me. | 你不是逗我玩吧 |
[25:47] | Anybody else have this yet? | 还有别人知道这件事吗 |
[25:49] | not yet.It’s all yours in time of the 11 o’clock. | 没有 11点的新闻给你独家报导 |
[25:51] | Told you i’d take care of you,didn’t i? | 我说过会关照你 没错吧 |
[25:53] | You are too good to me,Olivia. | 你对我太好了 奥利维亚 |
[25:56] | You just hold up your end. | 你只管把你答应过的事办好就行 |
[25:57] | Make sure Kanin’s the fall guy. | 务必让卡宁来背黑锅 |
[25:59] | My mother is nowhere near this,understand? | 我妈与此毫不相干 明白了吗 |
[26:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[26:03] | She really doesn’t have any idea that you’re the leak? | 她真的不知道你是走露消息的人吗 |
[26:05] | No,and it’d better stay that way. | 对 最好别让她知道 |
[26:07] | She won’t hear it from me. | 我不会向她透露半个字 |
[26:10] | When are we having that dinner you promised? | 你承诺过的晚餐 想好什么时候了吗 |
[26:13] | Maybe next week. | 下周吧 |
[26:16] | It’s always next week. | 你总是推到下周 |
[26:17] | You’d better get to work if you’re going to make that broadcast. | 去干活吧 还有那个直播要做呢 |
[26:39] | preliminary ballistics. | 这是初步弹道分析 |
[26:40] | So these files on the computer– | 电脑上的这些文件 |
[26:41] | Presumably senator Mayer was looking at ’em before he was killed? | 你认为迈尔被杀前 正在看它们吗 |
[26:44] | Someone was,sir. | 至少有人在看 长官 |
[26:46] | They were opened and viewed within the last hour. | 过去一个小时有人打开看了这些文件 |
[26:50] | So if the sen… | 如果说 |
[26:53] | If the senator was killed point-blank in the entry hall, | 参议员是在大厅入口被正面射杀 |
[26:55] | how are we explaining the slugs in the door frame and the railing? | 为什么门框和栏杆上会有残留的子弹头 |
[26:58] | I don’t know,sir. | 还不清楚 长官 |
[26:59] | Get the crime lab guys on it. | 让鉴证组的人检查一下 |
[27:01] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:16] | Agent Walker,it’s Larry Moss for you. | 沃克探员 拉里·莫斯找你 |
[27:21] | Hello. | 请讲 |
[27:22] | Senator Mayer is dead. | 迈尔参议员死了 |
[27:26] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[27:27] | Don’t know; we don’t have him. | 还不知道 我们没有抓住他 |
[27:30] | Okay,but what,you think that he did this,Larry? | 好吧 你是不是又认为是杰克干的 拉里 |
[27:33] | First Burnett and now Mayer? | 先杀了伯内特然后又是迈尔吗 |
[27:36] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[27:38] | What do you mean “looks that way”? | 什么意思 |
[27:39] | Well,that’s why i’m calling. senator Mayer | 这就是我打电话给你的原因 |
[27:41] | Was killed with a UMP 40 submachine gun. | 迈尔是被一支UMP40冲锋枪射杀的 |
[27:45] | If bauer was on the run, where’d he get ahold of a weapon like that? | 鲍尔现在在逃 他从哪弄来的这种武器 |
[27:47] | Also,there’s evidence to suggest that the,uh– | 而且现场证据也表明 |
[27:50] | There was a third party in the house | 迈尔被杀的时候 |
[27:51] | – When the senator was killed. – What kind of evidence? | -有第三方在场 -什么证据 |
[27:53] | Unexplained slugs… …a broken set of french doors, | 奇怪的弹痕 被撞坏的法式玻璃门 |
[27:57] | A chair where it doesn’t belong. | 被挪动的椅子 |
[27:59] | Okay,so are you saying that this third party killed Mayer? | 也就是说 是别人杀了迈尔 |
[28:02] | Well,you know,Renee, I might be saying that if i knew what the hell | 蕾妮 我是想说如果我一开始就 |
[28:04] | Bauer was doing here in the first place. | 知道鲍尔在这干嘛就好了 |
[28:07] | All right,Renee,listen. | 好吧 蕾妮 听着 |
[28:08] | I want to meet you halfway,i do, | 我真的想有个折中办法 |
[28:09] | But if you expect me to even entertain | 但是 如果你希望我也认为 |
[28:11] | Bauer’s innocence,you have got to help me here. | 鲍尔是无辜的 你就要帮帮我呀 |
[28:14] | I can’t,larry. If Jack is still underground, | 不行 拉里 杰克既然仍在暗中调查 |
[28:16] | He is underground for a reason. | 肯定是有他的原因的 |
[28:17] | There were files open on Mayer’s computer– | 迈尔的电脑上 |
[28:20] | Documents relating to his investigation into starkwood. | 有打开的关于斯塔克伍德的调查资料 |
[28:23] | All right,so just tell me that,tell me that. | 你告诉我这个 告诉我这个就行 |
[28:26] | Did starkwood ever come up in your conversation with Bauer? | 鲍尔和你提到过斯塔克伍德吗 |
[28:33] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[28:36] | Look,maybe,maybe I should have trusted you before,okay, | 我知道 我应该早点相信你 |
[28:40] | But you have got to trust me now. | 但是你现在也要相信我 |
[28:44] | What role does starkwood play in all this? | 斯塔克伍德到底在扮演什么角色 |
[28:54] | The man who framed Jack for burnett’s murder was John Quinn, | 陷害鲍尔谋杀了伯内特的人叫约翰·奎恩 |
[28:58] | a starkwood contractor. | 他是斯达克伍德的一个雇佣兵 |
[29:00] | Jack believes that they were behind Juma | 杰克认为他们是朱玛一伙的帮凶 |
[29:02] | And all of the terrorist attacks today. | 也是今天所有恐怖袭击的幕后黑手 |
[29:05] | He went to Mayer to get the evidence to prove it. | 杰克到迈尔那边取证 |
[29:06] | I have to assume that Quinn followed him there. | 可能奎恩跟踪他到了那里 |
[29:10] | That’s all that I know,Larry,I swear. | 我只知道这些 拉里 真的 |
[29:12] | Okay,I believe you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[29:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:15] | Just sit tight,I’ll be in touch soon. | 你就待在那 我很快会再联络你 |
[29:19] | Well,let me help,Larry. I mean,Jack could still be out there. | 让我去帮忙吧 杰克仍在孤军奋战 |
[29:22] | He may be in trouble. | 他有可能遇到了麻烦 |
[29:22] | No,no,i can’t release you,not yet. | 不 我现在还不能放你 还不是时候 |
[29:38] | Reese,what’s the status? | 瑞斯 怎么样了 |
[29:40] | Just getting the chassis on,sir,I’ll be a minute. | 集装箱底盘已准备好了 我马上就过去 |
[29:42] | Hurry it up. | 快点 |
[29:45] | Hold up,hold up,I don’t have my truck. | 稳住 稳住 车还没来 |
[29:49] | Put it down there,i want it there. | 放那 放那 就放那里 |
[30:06] | Mitch,get up there. | 米契 上去 |
[30:07] | Let’s run a diagnostic now. | 现在开始检测 |
[30:08] | I want to be ready to roll as soon as Reese gets here with that flatbed. | 瑞斯的拖车一到 马上就走 |
[30:10] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:23] | All right,there’s the package. | 好 货在那里 |
[30:25] | We should get back to the car. | 我们应该回到车上 |
[30:26] | We want to be in position | 一旦他们行动 |
[30:27] | to follow that container,once they move out. | 我们就找好位置跟踪集装箱 |
[30:33] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[30:34] | Just give me one second. | 等一会 |
[30:37] | Cooper. | 库柏 |
[30:38] | Now’s as good a time as any to settle up with Carl. | 是时候给卡尔结账了 |
[30:41] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:43] | Thanks,Carl. | 谢谢 卡尔 |
[30:45] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[30:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:49] | Where we going? | 去哪 |
[30:50] | Your money’s in my truck,just one aisle over.Come on. | 钱在卡车里 就隔开一个过道 来吧 |
[30:57] | Jack,we should get going. | 杰克 我们该行动了 |
[30:59] | No. | 不 |
[31:09] | What are you doing? I thought you said the money was in the truck. | 这是去哪 你不是说 到卡车那拿钱吗 |
[31:16] | What the hell’s going on? | 你到底要干嘛 |
[31:17] | Just keep moving. | 往前走 |
[31:20] | Listen,i don’t know what Stokes told you, | 听着 我不知道斯多克斯怎么跟你说的 |
[31:23] | But I didn’t tell a soul. | 我真的从未和别人说过 |
[31:27] | Damn it,Jack,what the hell are you doing? | 该死 杰克 你想干什么 |
[31:30] | Don’t do it. | 别这么干 |
[31:31] | You’re gonna turn a surveillance job into a firefight. | 你这么做会把监视任务升级为一场火拼 |
[31:33] | – It’ll be two against ten. – Two against nine. | -那会是一个两对十的局面啊 -两对九 |
[31:36] | Right,and we lose our best chance | 就算是 我们也失去了 |
[31:37] | At getting this weapon. | 夺到武器的最佳时机 |
[31:39] | Don’t break your own rules. | 别坏了你自己的规矩 |
[31:41] | You may save one man, | 你或许救得了一个人 |
[31:42] | But what about the thousands of people | 但那些可能因生化武器 |
[31:44] | Who could die in a biological attack? | 而死去的成千上万的人怎么办 |
[31:45] | Is this about you,Jack,or about them? | 是你的承诺重要还是他们的命重要 |
[31:48] | You want to prevent another disaster or ensure that it’s going to happen? | 你想阻止一场灾难 还是想让它发生 |
[31:56] | That’s far enough. | 够远了 |
[32:01] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[32:04] | You’re going to kill me, | 你要杀我 |
[32:06] | You’re going to have to look me in the eye. | 就得正视着我的眼睛开枪 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:13] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:16] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[32:19] | We’ve got about 30 seconds | 在他们发现之前 |
[32:21] | Before they figure out what happened. | 我们还有30秒时间 |
[32:22] | Okay,what’s our fallback? | 我们的备用计划呢 |
[32:24] | – Steal the truck. – Strong? | -偷卡车 -硬来吗 |
[32:26] | I’ll make the direct assault,you cover the east flank. | 我负责正面强攻 你从东侧掩护我 |
[32:28] | All we need is a big enough firefight | 我们只需要狠狠地干上一场 |
[32:30] | To get one of us behind the wheel. You ready? | 好让我们中的一个混上车 准备好了吗 |
[32:32] | – Yeah. – Go. | -是的 -行动 |
[32:39] | How do we look? | 怎么样了 |
[32:42] | Diagnostics check out,sir. | 检测完毕 长官 |
[32:44] | The package is stable. | 一切正常 |
[32:45] | Good. | 好 |
[32:47] | All right,let’s get her on the chassis! | 把货装上车 |
[33:09] | Cooper,come on. Let’s roll. | 库柏 快点 我们出发了 |
[33:12] | Cooper,do you copy? | 库柏 收到没 |
[33:22] | Dolen. | 多伦 |
[33:23] | Check the next aisle over. Find cooper. | 检查下隔壁的通道 把库柏找出来 |
[33:31] | Hold your position. | 待在那 |
[33:32] | Wait for my signal. | 等我信号 |
[33:39] | Cooper’s down,cooper’s down. | 库柏死了 库柏死了 |
[33:40] | Go red,go red! | 警报 警报 |
[33:42] | Let’s move out… greer. | 快走 格里尔 |
[33:43] | Engage… engage. | 打 打 |
[34:39] | Reese,get the truck out of here now! | 瑞斯 快把车开走 |
[34:41] | Go,go,go! | 上 上 上 |
[34:43] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[34:44] | The truck– i’m going after it. | 我去追卡车 |
[34:47] | – Cover me now! – All right. | -掩护我 -好的 |
[35:17] | Two shooters– fan out and find them. | 两个枪手 呈扇形展开 找出他们 |
[35:53] | Tony,this is Jack– do you copy? | 托尼 我是杰克 能听到吗 |
[36:10] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[36:17] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[36:17] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[36:20] | You’re on emerson’s crew. | 你是爱默生的人 |
[36:22] | – You’re almeida,right? – Damn it! | -你是阿尔梅达 对吧 -该死 |
[36:30] | I know Bauer’s with you. Now,where is he? | 我知道鲍尔和你在一起 他在哪 |
[37:01] | – Larry Moss – Larry,it’s Jack. | -我是拉里·莫斯 -拉里 我是杰克 |
[37:03] | Jack,where the hell have you been? | 杰克 你死哪里去了 |
[37:04] | I need you to scramble multiple teams | 你马上紧急调派多职能小队过来 |
[37:06] | To a weigh station on highway 236,exit 29. | 在236高速的29号出口的车辆称重站那 |
[37:09] | I’m in a big rig about ten miles south. | 我在南边10英里的一辆大拖车上 |
[37:11] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[37:12] | You also need to send a CDC recovery unit. | 你还得派疾病控制中心的人来 |
[37:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:14] | I’m in possession of a biological weapon interdicted at the port of alexandria. | 我这有在亚历山大港截获的生化武器 |
[37:19] | A biological weapon? | 生化武器 |
[37:20] | Larry,just listen to me. | 拉里 听我说 |
[37:21] | I don’t care if you arrest me. | 我不在乎你是否要抓我 |
[37:23] | I don’t care if you shoot me. | 也不在乎你是否要杀我 |
[37:24] | Just get your teams out here. | 只管把你的人派过来就是了 |
[37:25] | I fully expect to be pursued by hostiles. | 估计敌人会尾随而来 |
[37:29] | Starkwood? | 是斯塔克伍德的人吗 |
[37:29] | How do you know about starkwood? | 你怎么知道斯塔克伍德的 |
[37:31] | I talked to Renee. | 我和蕾妮谈过 |
[37:32] | And i saw what was on mayer’s computer. | 我在迈尔的电脑上也看到了 |
[37:33] | Larry,they’re coming after this weapon. | 拉里 他们是冲着武器来的 |
[37:35] | You can count on it. | 绝没有错的 |
[37:36] | Now,be advised,i believe that Tony Almeida is being held hostage. | 注意 我相信 托尼已成了人质 |
[37:39] | All right,i’ll call out an inter-agency alert. | 好 我会发出部门预警的 |
[37:41] | We’ll secure both locations. | 我们会从两处双管齐下 |
[37:43] | Larry,hurry. | 拉里 快点 |
[40:49] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[41:02] | Sir,this is Stokes. | 长官 我是斯多克斯 |
[41:04] | What’s your status? | 你那边情况如何 |
[41:05] | The package is secure– we’re inbound. | 武器到手了 我们在返回途中 |
[41:07] | What about bauer? | 鲍尔呢 |
[41:09] | He’s at the scene,sir, | 他在现场 长官 |
[41:10] | But he sought cover nearby. | 但他躲到了附近的掩体 |
[41:11] | Well,we have to assume that he contacted the authorities, | 我们得假定他通知了当局 |
[41:15] | So we better be on an accelerated timetable. | 我们要加快进度了 |
[41:18] | Get over here. | 快过来 |
[41:20] | It will be there in ten minutes. We’re right behind. | 10分钟内 我们随后就到 |
[41:22] | Good. | 好 |
[41:24] | I’ve got teams on the ground prepping for your arrival. | 我这边有地面部队迎接你归来 |
[41:33] | Larry Moss. | 拉里·莫斯 |
[41:34] | Larry,it’s jack. | 拉里 这是杰克 |
[41:35] | I’m still on route 236, | 我还在236高速上 |
[41:37] | But i had to stop approximately seven miles | 但我被迫在离车辆秤重站 |
[41:38] | Before the weigh station. | 约7英里处停下来了 |
[41:40] | Jack,i got two units moving to you right now. | 杰克 有两队人马正向你处赶去 |
[41:42] | Yeah,well,you’re gonna have to redirect them. | 你得重新部署他们 |
[41:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:45] | Starkwood reacquired the bioweapon. | 斯塔克伍德重新夺回了生化武器 |
[41:47] | They managed to access one of the dock’s freight helicopters. | 他们弄到了码头的货运直升机 |
[41:50] | While they had me pinned down,they airlifted the freight right out of here. | 他们火力压制住我 把武器空运走了 |
[41:53] | They were headed due west from my current position. | 他们从我这位置往正西方走了 |
[41:56] | West… they got a large military facility In that area. | 西边 那里有一处他们的大型军用设施 |
[41:58] | Okay,good– redirect the teams there. | 好 把他们重新部署到那去 |
[42:00] | Jack,i can’t assault a private compound | 杰克 我不能攻击私人领地 |
[42:02] | Unless i have proof that a weapon exists. | 除非我有他们持有生化武器的证据 |
[42:04] | Okay,where’s the CDC? | 好吧 疾病控制中心的人呢 |
[42:05] | They’re scrambling a team right now. | 他们在紧急召集一队人马 |
[42:07] | Send them to me. | 把他们派到我这来 |
[42:08] | You’ll have all the proof you need. | 这有你要的证据 |
[42:10] | Jack,what happened? | 杰克 发生什么事了 |
[42:12] | One of the canisters was breached during the interdiction. | 在截获过程中 有一瓶泄露了 |
[42:15] | Some of the bio-agent was released. | 一些生物剂释放了出来 |
[42:18] | I… | 我 |
[42:20] | I was exposed. | 我暴露其中了 |
[42:24] | Okay. Jack,just sit tight. | 杰克 待在那里别动 |
[42:27] | CDC’s on the way. | 疾病控制中心的人上路了 |
[42:28] | They’re going to be there soon. | 他们马上就到 |