时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Livy, it could take weeks to find Ethan’s replacement. | 利维 找到能接替伊桑的人恐怕还要几周 |
[00:18] | In the meantime, I’m going to need a provisional chief of staff. | 在这段时间里 我还需要一个代理参谋长 |
[00:22] | I would like that to be you. | 我想任命你 |
[00:24] | I have Larry Moss calling for you. | 拉里·莫斯想跟您通话 |
[00:26] | Ma’am, we have evidence | 总统阁下 我们有证据表明 |
[00:27] | Juma allowed Starkwood to use | 朱玛允许斯塔克伍德把桑加拉 |
[00:29] | Sangala as a base to manufacture biological weapons. | 作为制造生化武器的实验基地 |
[00:31] | Are you saying these weapons are on us soil? | 你是说这些武器就在美国本土吗 |
[00:33] | We suspect they’re at the Starkwood headquarters | 我们猜测这些武器就在 |
[00:34] | In Virginia. | 斯塔克伍德的弗吉尼亚总部 |
[00:35] | And you’re not suggesting that Starkwood intends | 你该不会是认为斯塔克伍德 |
[00:37] | To use those weapons to attack this country? | 会使用这些武器来攻击我们的国家吗 |
[00:39] | Given their actions today, | 照他们今天的行动来看 |
[00:41] | We need to move on Starkwood immediately. | 我们必须马上对斯塔克伍德采取措施 |
[00:43] | They’re coming. | 他们快杀将过来了 |
[00:44] | And they’ll be coming with everything they’ve got. | 而且会拿着所掌握的证据找上门来 |
[00:46] | And the only thing that’s going to stop them | 唯一能制止他们的办法 |
[00:49] | Is getting these weapons ready to deploy. | 就是部署好这些武器 |
[00:51] | Tell me what the FBI knows. | 告诉我联邦调查局掌握了多少我们的情况 |
[00:54] | I don’t know anything, | 我什么也不知道 |
[00:55] | Mr. Hodges. | 霍奇斯先生 |
[00:57] | Get him out of here | 把他带出去 |
[00:59] | And do what you have to do. | 该用刑时就用刑 |
[01:02] | I’m not spending the rest of my life | 我不想因为乔纳斯·霍奇斯的疯狂行为 |
[01:04] | In prison because Jonas Hodges has lost his mind. | 而在监狱里过下半辈子 |
[01:07] | – You know where the weapons are? – Yes. | -你知道武器在哪里吗 -是的 |
[01:08] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[01:10] | He managed to secure the weapons, | 他试图保护武器不被夺走 |
[01:12] | But Starkwood got him back. | 但还是被斯塔克伍德抢了回去 |
[01:14] | Jack was exposed. | 杰克暴露在毒气中 |
[01:15] | There has to be something that you can do to help him. | 但你们一定有办法可以救他 |
[01:18] | There’s no cure. | 无药可医 |
[01:19] | We got a location on the weapon. | 我们知道武器的方位了 |
[01:21] | We’re getting ready to stage a raid on the compound | 我们正准备派部队进行突袭 |
[01:22] | I want to go. | 我要参加 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry. i can’t allow it. | 很抱歉 我不会批准 |
[01:26] | I’m the only one who’s seen the canisters. | 我是唯一见过毒气罐的人 |
[01:28] | I know exactly what we’re looking for. | 我知道它什么样 |
[01:29] | But you’re sick. we have no idea | 但你被感染了 我们不知道 |
[01:31] | When you’re going to start showing symptoms. | 你什么时候会发作 |
[01:32] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[01:39] | Where are the damn weapons?! | 武器到底在哪里 |
[01:42] | He played me. | 他耍了我 |
[01:43] | Little old Seaton bought us some time. | 西顿老弟给我们争取到了一点时间 |
[01:46] | We’re going to do a point by point search of this entire compound. | 我们要在整个基地中 |
[01:47] | Of this entire compound. | 做地毯式搜查 |
[01:55] | There are biological weapons on this facility. | 这里有生化武器 |
[01:57] | We’re not going anywhere without them. | 找不到 我们不会走 |
[01:58] | You try to advance any farther, | 如果你们再得寸进尺 |
[02:00] | You will be fired upon. | 我们会开枪还击 |
[02:03] | The following takes place between 12 a.m. and 1 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨12点至1点间 |
[02:14] | I count three platoons at least. | 我数了下至少有三个排的兵力 |
[02:17] | Everything mil-spec. | 全副武装 |
[02:18] | Yeah. they were waiting for us. | 对 他们这是守株待兔 |
[02:20] | This was one big trap. | 这是个大陷阱 |
[02:23] | Renee, we would really use those satellite overheads. | 蕾妮 用监控卫星帮帮我们 |
[02:25] | Copy, Larry. | 收到 拉里 |
[02:26] | – What have we got? – Nothing. | -有进展没 -没有 |
[02:28] | The subnet’s been crashing. | 子网已经崩溃了 |
[02:29] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. here we go. | 等一下 等等 好了 |
[02:31] | I’ve got sat five retasting now… | 我已重新连上5号卫星 |
[02:33] | Somebody talk to me. | 谁能告诉我 |
[02:34] | What are you seeing? | 你们都看见什么了 |
[02:36] | Larry, you’ve got hostiles on all sides. | 拉里 你们被四面包围了 |
[02:37] | Damn it. find me an opening. | 该死 给我找个突破口 |
[02:39] | I’m looking, but there’s no way through. | 正在找 但是没有能突围的路线 |
[02:42] | Okay, heads up. Is everybody seeing this? | 注意 大家都看见了吗 |
[02:44] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:47] | Yeah. we’re seeing it. | 我们看见了 |
[03:00] | It’s Hodges. | 是霍奇斯 |
[03:02] | The men are at the ready, sir. | 弟兄们听候您的差遣 先生 |
[03:06] | I appreciate your presence. | 多谢您能亲自出马 |
[03:08] | Where else would i be? | 那我还能去哪儿 |
[03:11] | Who’s in charge here? | 谁是负责人 |
[03:12] | I am. | 我 |
[03:14] | Agent Moss. | 我是莫斯探员 |
[03:15] | You need to move your men and allow us to proceed. | 你得叫你的人退下 让我们继续搜查 |
[03:18] | I want you off our property. | 我要你们离开我们的领地 |
[03:20] | And i want you to release my man. | 还得把我的人放了 |
[03:22] | You have no right to take him hostage. | 你们没权力把他扣为人质 |
[03:24] | I have an order from the president of the united states. | 我是奉美国总统之令行事 |
[03:27] | To search this building. | 奉命来搜查这栋楼 |
[03:30] | For weapons that do not exist. | 找出那些莫须有的武器 |
[03:34] | Have you looked? | 搜了吗 |
[03:36] | Are there weapons of mass destruction? | 有大规模杀伤性武器吗 |
[03:38] | Are there weapons of any kind? | 有任何武器吗 |
[03:42] | Is there anything in here at all?! | 到底有还是没有 |
[03:49] | Agent Moss, | 莫斯探员 |
[03:51] | Who dreamed up this charade? | 谁这么异想天开 |
[03:54] | Give me a name. | 报上名来 |
[03:56] | Let’s get to the bottom of this. | 我们得追究到底 |
[03:57] | You want to talk to me, Mr. Hodges? | 你想跟我谈 霍奇斯先生 |
[04:01] | Get these guns off my head. | 就让你的人把枪都放下 |
[04:03] | You think you have a gun at your head? | 被人拿枪指着头就受不了了吗 |
[04:06] | You know what i’ve got? | 那我呢 |
[04:08] | I’ve got the United States government sending SWAT Teams | 大半夜的 美国政府兵临城下 |
[04:10] | And attack helicopters in the middle of the night. | 派来了特警队还有武装直升机 |
[04:13] | I’ve got a government that i served faithfully for 30 years, | 我可是为国效忠了整整30个春秋啊 |
[04:17] | Dreaming up bs accusations, | 换来的却是 那些没种露出真实嘴脸的 |
[04:20] | So politicians too cowardly to show their faces, | 政客们编造出一系列莫须有的指控 |
[04:23] | Can dismantle my company. | 葬送了我毕生的基业 |
[04:26] | That’s what i’ve got. | 这就是我得到的回报 |
[04:32] | You’ve got five minutes | 给你5分钟时间 |
[04:33] | To get these-these helicopters flying out of here | 你和你的手下坐着这些直升机 |
[04:36] | With all of you on board. | 给我离开这儿 |
[04:38] | You don’t want to do this. | 你不能这样 |
[04:40] | Five minutes. | 就5分钟 |
[04:42] | And i want my man back. | 放了我的人 |
[04:52] | Renee, you get that? | 蕾妮 听见了吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah, we did. | 我们听见了 |
[04:55] | – And what options do we have? – In five minutes? | -有何良策 -就5分钟吗 |
[04:57] | I know there’s no time to bring in more tac support, | 我知道没时间调兵遣将作战术支援了 |
[04:59] | So give me something else. | 有别的路可走吗 |
[05:01] | All right, Larry, give me a second. stand by. | 好吧 拉里 给我一点时间 等一下 |
[05:04] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[05:08] | I want to show you something. | 我要给你看点儿东西 |
[05:10] | Hodges just gave us five minutes to clear the base. | 霍奇斯只给我们5分钟撤离基地 |
[05:11] | We lost that situation. we were outmaneuvered | 形势对我们不利 我们失去了制胜先机 |
[05:13] | But i think i found us a new way in. | 但是我想我找到了一个新突破口 |
[05:14] | Look. these are senator Mayer’s files. | 看 这是迈尔参议员提供的文件 |
[05:16] | This is Douglas Knowles. he’s the chairman of Starkwood. | 道格拉斯·诺尔斯 斯塔克伍德的主席 |
[05:19] | He was actually helping the senator with the investigation. | 就是他协助参议员进行调查 |
[05:21] | He is the one who brokered the deal to open the company’s books. | 是他暗中协助披露了公司内幕 |
[05:24] | What, another insider? didn’t we just get burned? | 又一个内应吗 不是刚上过一回当吗 |
[05:26] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[05:27] | Knowles was loyal to Hodges for almost 20 years. | 诺尔斯为霍奇斯干了快20年了 |
[05:29] | And now he’s secretly helping the | 现在他却秘密地协助 |
[05:30] | senator take down the Starkwood. | 参议员搞垮斯塔克伍德公司 |
[05:32] | He’s scared of something. | 他有顾虑 |
[05:33] | This man wants to help us. | 这家伙会帮上我们的 |
[05:35] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[05:36] | Yeah. make the call. | 好的 给他打电话 |
[05:46] | Knowles. | 我是诺尔斯 |
[05:47] | Mr. Knowles, my name is Jack Bauer. | 诺尔斯先生 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[05:49] | I got your number from senator Mayer. | 我从迈尔参议员那得到了你的号码 |
[05:51] | Senator Mayer is dead. | 迈尔参议员已经死了 |
[05:52] | Yes, sir, i know. i was with him when he was killed | 是的 我知道 他遇害时我和他在一起 |
[05:54] | By one of your employees. | 他是被你们的人杀的 |
[05:55] | A man named John Quinn. | 名字叫约翰·奎恩 |
[06:01] | You have no idea how much i was hoping someone would call. | 你不知道我有多希望有人来找我 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry, sir. i don’t understand. | 抱歉 先生 我不明白 |
[06:06] | Things are very out of control. | 事态越发地失控了 |
[06:08] | Are you aware of what’s happening on your base? | 你知道基地上正发生的事吗 |
[06:10] | I’m watching it with my own eyes. | 我正看着呢 |
[06:12] | The FBI is pinned down. | 联邦调查局被牵制住了 |
[06:14] | They say they’re looking for bioweapons. | 他们说是来找生化武器的 |
[06:15] | Sir, Jonas Hodges is in possession. | 先生 乔纳斯·霍奇斯手上持有 |
[06:17] | Of a military-grade bioweapon. | 军用级生化武器 |
[06:19] | A prion variant developed in Africa with General Juma. | 是朱玛将军在非洲研发的朊病毒变体 |
[06:22] | Well, it’s not where they think it is. | 武器不在他们搜的地方 |
[06:24] | They’re all standing in front of an empty hangar. | 那不过是个空的飞机库 |
[06:26] | The FBI was deliberately led to the wrong location | 调查局被一个叫西顿的人给摆了一道 |
[06:28] | By a man named Seaton, but i promise you, sir, | 被他带入了错误的方位 但我向您保证 |
[06:30] | The weapon is on your base. | 武器就在你们的基地 |
[06:31] | I was contaminated when trying to intercept the canisters. | 我试图拦截毒气罐时被感染了 |
[06:34] | They were ferried back to Starkwood | 大概90分钟前 |
[06:35] | Approximately 90 minutes ago. | 他们被运回斯塔克伍德公司了 |
[06:37] | 90 minutes ago Jonas was handing down | 90分钟前 乔纳斯刚向董事会 |
[06:39] | His new strategy to the board. | 宣布了他的全新战略 |
[06:41] | Stonewall the government, no cooperation whatsoever. | 抵制政府 决不合作 |
[06:44] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 难以置信会有这种事情发生 |
[06:46] | Sir, this is happening. | 先生 木已成舟 |
[06:48] | And i promise you the weapons are on your base. | 我发誓武器就在你们的基地 |
[06:50] | Do you have any idea where they might be? | 你是否知道武器可能所在的位置 |
[06:52] | I think i might. | 我想我可能知道 |
[06:54] | Mr. Knowles, i want to put you | 诺尔斯先生 我要你 |
[06:55] | in touch with one of my men in the field. | 跟我们在现场的一个外勤探员联系 |
[06:57] | – Can i call you right back? – Yes. | -能再打给你吗 -好的 |
[06:59] | Thank you. go. | 谢谢 走 |
[07:01] | Some of the men were unhappy drawing down on federal agents. | 有些弟兄不乐意招惹联邦探员 |
[07:05] | It’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[07:07] | I had hoped not to include the rank and file. | 我本就不希望拉普通士兵入伙 |
[07:10] | You can count on them. | 他们靠得住的 |
[07:12] | Let’s show our guests the door. | 该下逐客令了 |
[07:17] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[07:19] | Into position. | 各就各位 |
[07:28] | Jack, i’m on comm. | 杰克 我耳机开了 |
[07:30] | You’re on with me and agent Walker. | 我和沃克探员跟你通话 |
[07:31] | Hodges’ men have repositioned themselves. | 霍奇斯的人开始重新部署了 |
[07:34] | Okay, we’re going to have to move fast. | 好吧 我们动作要快点儿 |
[07:36] | Larry, i want you and your men | 拉里 我要你和你的人 |
[07:37] | To pull out on Hodges’ timetable. | 佯装按霍奇斯的意思准时撤兵 |
[07:38] | Tony, you’re going to need to find a way to stay behind. | 托尼 你想办法潜伏下来 |
[07:40] | We’re going to get your vectors | 我们要通过无线电让你 |
[07:41] | over to a man that we contact inside Starkwood. | 跟一个斯塔克伍德内部人士取得联系 |
[07:43] | His name is Douglas Knowles. | 他叫道格拉斯·诺尔斯 |
[07:45] | He believes he knows where the weapons are. | 他知道武器藏在哪里 |
[07:46] | Isn’t this how we got into this mess? | 刚才不就是这么掉进陷阱的吗 |
[07:48] | Almeida and some supposedly friendly contact? | 阿尔梅达和某个貌似友好的内应 |
[07:50] | Knowles is chairman | 诺尔斯是斯塔克伍德公司的主席 |
[07:51] | Of the Starkwood board, but he was cooperating | 他曾经协助参议员迈尔 |
[07:53] | With senator Mayer’s investigation of the company. | 调查斯塔克伍德公司 |
[07:54] | Larry, he is all that we’ve got. | 拉里 我们全靠他了 |
[07:57] | All right, i got 400 eyeballs trained on me right now. | 我这有200双训练有素的眼睛盯着我呢 |
[08:00] | How the hell are we supposed to get Almeida to stay behind? | 怎么才能让阿尔梅达潜伏下来啊 |
[08:02] | Larry, i need you and your men to create a diversion | 拉里 你带着手下分散他们的注意力 |
[08:04] | To cover Tony’s escape. | 掩护托尼撤退 |
[08:05] | Look, we need to make this work. | 听着 成败在此一举 |
[08:07] | If you all get on those helicopters together, | 要是你们全都上了直升机 |
[08:09] | We are going to lose this weapon for good. | 咱们就永远失去夺回武器的机会了 |
[08:14] | Larry, are you on board with this? | 拉里 你同意吗 |
[08:19] | We got to go. | 我们得撤了 |
[08:21] | Larry, we need to know, are you on board? | 拉里 告诉我们 你同意不 |
[08:23] | I’ll do what i can. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[08:27] | Take his bag. | 拿上他的包 |
[08:29] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[08:31] | We’re standing down. you’re coming with me. | 我们撤退 你跟我走 |
[08:33] | Hey, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:34] | This wasn’t part of the deal. | 协议里面没这项 |
[08:36] | What deal? As far as I could tell, | 什么协议 就我所知 不管怎样 |
[08:37] | – he couldn’t care about you,one way or the other. – Moss. | -他都不会管你的 -莫斯 |
[08:39] | You take these handcuffs off of me | 把我的手铐打开 |
[08:41] | Or it’s going to get really ugly. | 不然事情会越发不可收拾 |
[08:47] | Soldier! | 兄弟住手 |
[08:53] | Get the hell out of here, Moss. | 滚吧 莫斯 |
[08:55] | You don’t want to test us. | 别考验我们的耐心 |
[08:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[09:40] | – Don’t move. – No! | -不许动 -别开枪 |
[09:42] | Doug Knowles. | 我是道格·诺尔斯 |
[09:43] | – Jack Bauer sent me.- Come on. | -杰克·鲍尔叫我来的 -快过来 |
[09:54] | That street has security cameras. | 那条街上有监控摄像头 |
[09:56] | I’ll take you to a restricted area. | 现在带你去个禁区 |
[09:58] | It’s on the east perimeter. | 就在东区 |
[09:59] | There’s a good chance the weapons are there. | 武器很有可能在那里 |
[10:02] | The place is crawling. | 这里到处是巡逻兵 |
[10:03] | I don’t know how we’re going to make it. | 不知道我们怎样才能过去 |
[10:05] | I’ll take care of that. | 交给我吧 |
[10:07] | Jack, I’m with Knowles. | 杰克 我和诺尔斯接上头了 |
[10:09] | I’m going to need satellite support on the east perimeter. | 我需要东区的卫星图像支援 |
[10:14] | Jack, I need support. do you copy? | 杰克 我需要协助 听到没 |
[10:16] | Jack, Renee, anybody | 杰克 蕾妮 能听到么 |
[10:19] | Copy, Tony. | 收到 托尼 |
[10:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 好 开始吧 |
[10:22] | I’ve got you just off the landing pad. | 你们刚刚离开停机坪 |
[10:24] | No hostiles in your immediate vicinity. | 附近没有敌人 |
[10:26] | Proceed at your own discretion. | 谨慎前进 |
[10:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:29] | Which way? | 哪边 |
[10:30] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[10:34] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:41] | Tony and Knowles have connected. We’re good. | 托尼和诺尔斯接上头了 一切正常 |
[10:42] | It’s time to call the White House with an update. | 该向白宫汇报进展了 |
[10:44] | Okay, good. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我一会就去 |
[11:07] | Madam President, excuse the interruption. | 总统阁下 抱歉打断你们的谈话 |
[11:10] | Jack Bauer is on line seven. | 杰克·鲍尔在7号线上 |
[11:14] | Mr. Bauer, tell me you have the bioweapon. | 鲍尔先生 告诉我你拿到生化武器了 |
[11:17] | Madam President, I’m afraid that’s not the case. | 总统阁下 恐怕进展不尽如人意 |
[11:19] | Our search was stopped by armed mercenaries | 搜查被斯塔克伍德基地的 |
[11:21] | On Starkwood’s base. | 武装雇佣军阻止了 |
[11:22] | Agent Moss and his men were forced to withdraw | 莫斯探员和他的手下被迫 |
[11:24] | From a firefight they most certainly would have lost. | 从一场必败的战斗中退了回来 |
[11:26] | Are you saying Hodges’ men were ready to fire | 你是说霍奇斯的手下准备 |
[11:28] | On federal agents? | 向联邦探员开火吗 |
[11:30] | Yes, ma’am, that’s correct. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[11:31] | My god! | 天哪 |
[11:32] | Who does he think he is?! | 真是胆大包天 |
[11:35] | Madam President, despite the setback, | 总统阁下 尽管我们行动受挫 |
[11:37] | I am confident the weapons are still there. | 但我确信武器还在那里 |
[11:39] | I reached out to Starkwood’s chairman. | 我已联系斯塔克伍德的主席 |
[11:40] | He’s willing to cooperate. He’s with Tony Alameida now. | 他愿意合作 正和托尼·阿尔梅达在一起 |
[11:43] | They are moving towards a secure area on the base | 他们正赶往基地的安全区 |
[11:45] | Where we believe the weapons are being held. | 我们相信武器就藏在那里 |
[11:47] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[11:48] | Tim, what’s our troop status? | 蒂姆 部队现在什么情况 |
[11:49] | Mobilizing. | 正在调遣 |
[11:50] | The Secretary of Defense says | 国防部长说 |
[11:51] | They’re still several hours out. | 他们还要几个小时 |
[11:52] | At which point we have a war on our hands | 现在大战在即 |
[11:54] | Against 1,500 mercenaries | 我们要对付的是1500名 |
[11:55] | Armed with bioweapons. | 装备了生化武器的雇佣兵 |
[11:57] | Madam President, I do believe that | 总统阁下 我相信 |
[11:58] | a surgical air strike will work as long as | 只要能确定武器的精确位置 |
[12:00] | we can pinpoint the exact location of the weapon. | 发动迅猛的空袭必能奏效 |
[12:02] | And you can do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[12:03] | Yes, I believe we can. | 是的 我相信我们能 |
[12:05] | Mr. Bauer, you’ve seen the canisters | 鲍尔先生 你看过 |
[12:07] | Containing the bioweapons, you know what | 装生化武器的罐子 |
[12:08] | They look like, is that correct? | 你知道它们的样子吧 |
[12:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[12:10] | Then we’ll need you to verify the canisters | 一旦阿尔梅达找到毒气罐 |
[12:13] | Once Almeida has located them. | 需要你去核实 |
[12:15] | No more mistakes. | 不得有误 |
[12:17] | We’re gonna need visual confirmation from you, Bauer– eyes on. | 鲍尔 我们需要你亲眼验证 |
[12:20] | Jack, we have got to get this part right. | 杰克 这一环节不容出现任何差池 |
[12:23] | I understand. anything else? | 了解 还有什么吩咐吗 |
[12:28] | Jack, I have been told that you were exposed to the pathogen. | 杰克 我听说你被病原体感染了 |
[12:32] | How you doing? | 你现在怎样 |
[12:35] | Right now I’m fine, Madam President. | 现在我很好 总统阁下 |
[12:36] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢您的问候 |
[12:38] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你为国家做出的贡献 |
[12:40] | I’m not giving up on you. | 我不会让你就这样死去的 |
[12:42] | Keep me informed. | 有事随时通知我 |
[12:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 好 总统阁下 |
[12:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:57] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我现在很忙 |
[12:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | That’s what i’ve been trying to ask you. | 我还要问你怎么了呢 |
[13:00] | I called three times. | 我打了三次电话 |
[13:01] | It’s kind of crazy here right now. | 我现在快忙死了 |
[13:03] | Unless it’s urgent, I gotta call you back. | 除非你有急事 我等会再打给你 |
[13:04] | I’m hearing rumors that the joint chiefs have been called in. | 我听说召开了参谋长联席会议 |
[13:08] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[13:10] | They’re just doing a final assessment | 他们只是在降低警报等级前 |
[13:11] | Before lowering the alert level. | 做最后评估 |
[13:12] | Olivia, don’t do this. | 奥利维亚 别来这套 |
[13:14] | What? | 什么 |
[13:15] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话啊 |
[13:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:18] | Because I’ve got a source in the port authority | 港务局集装箱堆积场的线人 |
[13:20] | Container yard who’s using terms like “weapons of mass destruction,” | 说的是大规模杀伤性武器 |
[13:23] | so naturally I’m wondering | 自然我就会想 |
[13:25] | If that’s why the joint chiefs are having a meeting. | 这就是召开参谋长联席会议的原因吧 |
[13:27] | Look, I can’t talk about it. | 听着 我对此无可奉告 |
[13:29] | It’s obviously a question of national security. | 这关系到国家安全 |
[13:32] | But you have my word I’ll tell you soon as I can. | 但我保证 我会第一时间告诉你 |
[13:34] | I want to know now. | 我现在就想知道 |
[13:37] | I just gave you a big story, Ken. | 肯 我可刚给了你一条爆炸性新闻 |
[13:40] | You’ll have to wait. I gotta go. | 这次你得等了 我要挂了 |
[13:42] | Don’t hang up on me, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 别挂 |
[13:44] | That’d be a big mistake. | 否则你会后悔莫及 |
[13:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[13:49] | You want me to say it, fine, I’ll say it. | 好吧 这可是你逼我说的 |
[13:52] | Think how your mother would feel when she hears | 想想吧 要是你妈知道 |
[13:54] | That you forced out her chief of staff | 是你逼走她的参谋长 |
[13:56] | So you could take over his position. | 而取而代之 她会作何感想 |
[14:00] | He was incompetent. | 是他自己无能 |
[14:01] | Yeah, well, it won’t play that way on the morning news. | 但早报不会这么写 |
[14:05] | So, talk to me. | 还是对我实话实说吧 |
[14:06] | Now. | 就现在 |
[14:10] | I can’t talk here. | 我不能在这告诉你 |
[14:11] | I’m in the Roosevelt Continental, room 1271. | 我在罗斯福大陆酒店1271房间 |
[14:14] | You’ve got half an hour. | 给你半小时时间 |
[14:25] | Agent Pierce, please get a car ready. | 皮尔斯探员 请给我备辆车 |
[14:27] | I have to make a quick run. | 我有急事 |
[14:35] | All right, Jack, we’re here. | 杰克 我们到了 |
[14:37] | Knowles says there’s been increased activity | 诺尔斯说这几天 |
[14:38] | In this area for several days now. | 这片区域内活动频繁 |
[14:40] | I’m looking at about a half a dozen buildings. | 我看了约6栋建筑 |
[14:41] | Could be any one of them. | 每栋都有可能 |
[14:43] | Copy that, Tony. | 收到 托尼 |
[14:44] | Hold on, we’re getting infrared up now. | 别挂 红外线扫描中 |
[14:45] | I’m counting seven buildings in your immediate vicinity. | 我看到在你附近有7栋建筑 |
[14:50] | The building directly southeast of your current | 你的正东南方向的建筑 |
[14:51] | Position is showing no infrared signal. | 没有显示红外信号 |
[14:55] | I’m guessing they’re using a blackout shield. | 可能被屏蔽了 |
[14:57] | All right, we’ll try there first. | 好的 我们先去那看看 |
[14:58] | You see any patrols coming our way? | 路上有没有巡逻的 |
[15:00] | Negative, you’re clear. | 没有 很安全 |
[15:02] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[15:20] | Jack, Knowles’ key card isn’t working. | 杰克 诺尔斯的钥匙卡开不了门 |
[15:21] | We’re gonna need electronic support here. | 需要电子支持 |
[15:23] | There should be an R-6 interface module | 在你的通信装置背面 |
[15:26] | On the back of your comm device. | 应该有个R-6接口模件 |
[15:27] | It’s a card key. | 是个钥匙卡 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I know what that is, thank you. | 我知道那是什么 谢谢 |
[15:32] | I’m plugging in now. | 我插进去了 |
[15:37] | Okay, we’re up. | 好 开始 |
[15:37] | Cormac z series. | 是库马克Z系列 |
[15:39] | We’re looking at a five digit key | 我们在解密5位数的电子钥匙 |
[15:41] | Protected by an AES block cipher. | 它受高标加密模式下的分组密码保护 |
[15:44] | Running combinations. | 正在解码 |
[15:46] | Okay, Tony, you’ve got a vehicle coming your way. | 托尼 有辆车正向你方驶来 |
[15:49] | It’s east of you about a hundred yards. | 在你东侧距离约100码 |
[15:51] | Take cover down there. | 到下面找掩护 |
[15:56] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[15:57] | How much more time do you need? | 你还需要多久 |
[15:59] | I only have two out of five digits. | 5个数字才解出2个 |
[16:01] | We’re pretty exposed here. | 我们在这里完全无法隐蔽 |
[16:04] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[16:05] | It’s all right, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:09] | Come on. | 快 |
[16:16] | Stand down. | 趴下 |
[16:23] | Two more numbers, Tony. | 托尼 还差2个数字 |
[16:28] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[16:29] | We still got two digits to go. | 还差2个数没解出 |
[16:31] | Move in for a closer look. | 靠近看看 |
[16:34] | We are not gonna make it. | 我们躲不过了 |
[16:35] | Sit tight. | 待在这别动 |
[16:36] | Doug, where you– Doug! | 道格 你去哪 道格 |
[16:54] | Hold your position. | 站住别动 |
[16:55] | May I see some ID? | 让我看看证件 |
[16:58] | Doug Knowles. | 道格·诺尔斯 |
[17:03] | Dame it. | 糟了 |
[17:05] | One to go. | 还差1个 |
[17:08] | I apologize, Mr. Knowles. | 抱歉 诺尔斯先生 |
[17:11] | Mr. Hodges has ordered the base | 霍奇斯先生已经下令 |
[17:13] | Cleared of all nonessential personnel. | 本基地所有无关人员不得擅闯 |
[17:15] | Nonessential personnel? | 无关人员 |
[17:17] | I’m chairman of the board. | 我是董事会主席 |
[17:19] | I realize that, but we’re dealing with a heightened security situation here. | 我理解 可我们正处在高度戒备状态 |
[17:22] | So, I need to know what you were doing in this area. | 所以我要知道您来这有何贵干 |
[17:24] | Jonas called a late night board meeting, | 乔纳斯深夜召开董事会 |
[17:27] | that’s what I’m doing here. | 所以我出现在这里 |
[17:30] | Sir, that meeting ended nearly 12 hours ago. | 先生 那会议12小时前就散了 |
[17:32] | We got it; we’re in. | 完成 可以进去了 |
[17:34] | I don’t have to explain myself to you, you know. | 我无须向你解释 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry, sir, but you do. | 抱歉 先生 可你必须解释 |
[17:40] | Sir, I don’t believe you’re hearing me. | 先生 我想你没听懂我的话 |
[17:41] | No, I don’t think you’re hearing me! | 不 是你没有听懂我的话 |
[17:44] | I built this company! | 是我建立了这家公司 |
[17:46] | And I don’t need you telling me | 不需要你来教我 |
[17:48] | Where I can and cannot walk! | 我该去哪儿不该去哪儿 |
[17:50] | Understood?! | 明白吗 |
[17:52] | You’re gonna have to come with me, sir. | 先生 你得和我们走一趟 |
[17:53] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[17:59] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[18:01] | But they got Knowles. | 可他们带走了诺尔斯 |
[18:02] | Do you think he’s gonna say anything? | 你觉得他会走漏消息吗 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[18:05] | But I better get in and out as fast as possible, | 不过我最好快进快出 |
[18:07] | just in case he does. | 以防他泄露消息 |
[18:08] | Okay, Tony, the president needs a visual | 托尼 总统需要 |
[18:10] | On the weapons before she’ll launch an attack. | 在发动攻击前亲眼看到武器 |
[18:11] | She needs your eyes on the canisters | 她需要你亲眼看到毒气罐 |
[18:13] | and a confirmation by Jack. | 然后由杰克确认 |
[18:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:18] | I’m moving. | 我行动了 |
[18:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:21] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[18:23] | Stay here, i’ll be right back. | 待在这 我马上回来 |
[18:28] | Jack! Jack?! | 杰克 杰克 |
[18:30] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[18:32] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[18:34] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[18:36] | Get me the medic! | 叫医护人员来 |
[18:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[18:53] | We just found Mr. Knowles alone, | 我们刚发现诺尔斯先生一个人 |
[18:55] | Just outside the restricted zone. | 在禁区外面 |
[18:58] | Did he have an explanation? | 他有合理解释吗 |
[18:59] | Yes, sir, he said he was walking. | 是的 长官 他说他在散步 |
[19:02] | Walking. | 散步 |
[19:04] | Should i take him to stokes for interrogation, sir? | 要把他带到斯多克斯那里接受审问吗 |
[19:07] | You’re suggesting what, soldier, that we strap him down, | 兄弟 你是在建议我们把他五花大绑 |
[19:10] | Extract a confession, because he was walking? | 逼他招供 就因为他在散步 |
[19:12] | He’s the chairman of the board. | 他是董事会主席 |
[19:15] | I was just requesting instructions, sir. | 长官 我只是在请求指示 |
[19:18] | What you’d like done. | 您要我怎么做 |
[19:20] | I’d like you to take him to his office. | 我要你把他带到他的办公室 |
[19:22] | Make sure he’s comfortable. | 让他舒舒服服的 |
[19:24] | And stay with him until i arrive. | 然后盯着他直到我过来 |
[19:26] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[19:28] | Will that be all? | 还有其他指示吗 |
[19:29] | Call zone nine, | 打给第9区 |
[19:30] | Have them double down security. | 叫他们增加安检 |
[19:32] | Let’s make sure that Mr. Knowles was in fact alone. | 我们得确认诺尔斯先生是一个人 |
[19:35] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[19:48] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[19:50] | Half an hour. | 半小时 |
[19:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:54] | I’ll need to know the minute it’s done. | 完成后马上通知我 |
[19:57] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[20:05] | Aaron, i’d like you to wait in the hall, if that’s okay. | 亚伦 可以的话你能在大厅等我吗 |
[20:08] | Ms. taylor, you tasked me with handling your security. | 泰勒女士 您让我负责您的安全 |
[20:11] | I can’t allow you to enter a hotel room | 我不能让您进入 |
[20:14] | I haven’t vetted. | 我没有检查过的酒店房间 |
[20:18] | Aaron, i appreciate the concern. | 亚伦 感谢你的关心 |
[20:20] | But you can see the door from here, | 但你从这里就能看见房门 |
[20:23] | I have you on speed-dial, | 我也设了快速拨号 |
[20:25] | And i can scream very loudly when the occasion demands. | 如果真有什么事 我会大声呼救的 |
[20:28] | I just need two minutes to wrangle a reporter. | 我只需要两分钟去说服一个记者 |
[20:31] | Really, i’ll be fine. | 真的 我不会有事的 |
[20:34] | All right, i’ll be here if you need me. | 好吧 如有需要 我马上过来 |
[20:55] | – Want a drink? – No. | -想喝点什么 -不用了 |
[20:59] | I assume you don’t mind if i do. | 我想你应该不介意我喝点儿吧 |
[21:00] | It’s been a day. | 漫长的一天 |
[21:05] | I gotta tell you. | 我得告诉你 |
[21:07] | I don’t like being threatened. | 我不喜欢别人威胁我 |
[21:09] | It was unfortunate. | 我知道不合适宜 |
[21:10] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[21:11] | We’ve known each other a long time, Ken. | 肯 我们是老相识了 |
[21:14] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我本以为我们已经达成一项共识 |
[21:15] | We do. | 是达成了 |
[21:17] | And i want to keep it that way. | 我也很想继续这样 |
[21:20] | We both do. am i right? | 我们俩都这么想的 对吗 |
[21:25] | Okay, so, i told you, i have this source. | 好吧 我跟你说过 我收到线报 |
[21:28] | Cop,out at the port authority container yard. | 线人是港务局集装箱堆积场的警察 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[21:32] | He told me he saw these professional assassin types | 他跟我说他看见一些貌似职业杀手的人 |
[21:34] | Get into an intense firefight out there a couple hours ago. | 几个小时前在那里激烈交火 |
[21:37] | According to him, someone hiJacked a WMD | 据他讲 有人劫持了一批大规模杀伤性武器 |
[21:39] | out to god knows where. | 不知道要运往何处 |
[21:42] | That’s true. | 是这样 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, i want to know all about it. | 我想知道所有情况 |
[21:51] | Look, if you think all you’ve got to do is nod your head | 如果你觉得你只需要点点头 |
[21:54] | Confirming what i already know, then we’ve got a problem. | 来确认我已经知道的消息 那是不行的 |
[21:57] | It’s national security, Ken. | 事关国家安全 肯 |
[21:59] | I can’t tell you. | 我无可奉告 |
[22:00] | I’m saying you can. | 我说你可以 |
[22:02] | If this story breaks, it would create a panic. | 如果这个消息外传 会造成恐慌 |
[22:05] | People would be hurt. | 人们会受到伤害 |
[22:07] | If you knew what it was, you’d understand why | 如果你知道内情 你就会明白 |
[22:09] | It’s got to stay a secret. | 为什么要严格保密了 |
[22:10] | Right, exactly. i’d understand. | 没错 就是这样 我会理解的 |
[22:13] | Have a little faith, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[22:17] | All right. there is a bioweapon in the container yard. | 好吧 在集装箱堆积场里有生化武器 |
[22:22] | That’s what they were fighting over. | 那群人就是在争夺这个东西 |
[22:24] | It was developed by Starkwood in Africa. | 它是由斯塔克伍德在非洲研制的 |
[22:26] | – Starkwood? – Right. | -斯塔克伍德 -没错 |
[22:28] | They moved it to their base about 30 miles from here. | 他们已将武器运到离这里30英里的基地 |
[22:34] | So it’s there right now. | 这么说武器现在就在那里了 |
[22:40] | So this is what the joint chiefs are discussing, what to do about that. | 这就是联席参谋长会议讨论对策的主题 |
[22:44] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[22:53] | The president ordered an air strike | 总统已下令 一旦发现毒气罐的位置 |
[22:57] | As soon as the exact location of the canisters was known. | 就马上进行空中打击 |
[23:04] | So you see why you can’t run with this? | 现在你明白为什么不能报导此事了吧 |
[23:07] | Really, Ken, you can’t. | 真的 肯 你不能报导的 |
[23:11] | A lot of lives are at stake. | 很多人的生命岌岌可危 |
[23:12] | The entire plan depends on surprise. | 整个计划成功的关键就在于奇袭 |
[23:14] | You get that, right? | 你明白的 对吧 |
[23:22] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[23:24] | Maybe i need to kill this story. | 也许我不应该报导 |
[23:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:30] | What i mean is maybe somebody could convince me. | 我的意思是 也许应该有人来说服我 |
[23:39] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[23:40] | You know what i’m saying. | 你知道我的意思 |
[23:42] | You’re very beautiful when you get all patriotic. | 你发扬爱国精神的时候 真的很美 |
[23:44] | I ever tell you that? | 我有跟你说过吗 |
[23:46] | That’s over. we agreed. | 我们已经结束了 我们都同意了 |
[23:47] | You agreed. | 是你一厢情愿 |
[23:48] | Really, i don’t want to do this. | 真的 我不想这样 |
[23:54] | Ken… | 肯 |
[23:57] | Then say no. | 那就拒绝我吧 |
[24:15] | This is Pandopamine which should control the shaking. | 这是盘多帕敏 能控制发抖的症状 |
[24:18] | Here, apply pressure. | 按住 |
[24:19] | You can give yourself an injection once every two hours. | 你可以每隔两小时 注射一次 |
[24:23] | More if needed. | 如有需要 可增加次数 |
[24:24] | You think i’ll need more? | 你觉得我会需要更多的注射吗 |
[24:26] | In all likelihood, yes. | 十有八九 是的 |
[24:27] | The onset of symptoms so soon after exposure suggests | 在接触生化剂后这么快就出现症状 |
[24:30] | The bio-agent is more virulent than we thought. | 说明生化剂比我们想的要厉害得多 |
[24:34] | All we’re doing here is just masking the symptoms. | 我们所做的只是控制症状而已 |
[24:36] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:38] | There’s something you may want to consider, though. | 不过有件事你也许会考虑一下 |
[24:40] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[24:41] | Bryden University has been funding some studies on prion diseases. | 布莱登大学一直资助朊病毒疾病的研究 |
[24:45] | The work is purely experimental at this point, | 该研究目前尚处试验阶段 |
[24:46] | but it does suggest treatment. | 但它的确提出了治疗方法 |
[24:48] | That’s good news. | 这是好消息啊 |
[24:49] | I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up here. | 我不想让你们抱太大希望 |
[24:51] | We’re talking a slight chance. | 因为治愈的几率很小 |
[24:53] | A possible treatment using stem cells | 治疗方法采用干细胞 |
[24:55] | From a genetically compatible donor. | 需从基因匹配的捐赠者身上提取 |
[24:56] | An immediate family member would make the best donor candidate. | 直系亲属是最好的捐赠人选 |
[24:59] | I saw your file. | 我看了你的档案 |
[25:01] | It says you have a daughter, right? | 你有个女儿 对吧 |
[25:03] | I don’t want my daughter involved in this. | 我不想让我的女儿牵涉进来 |
[25:05] | – Jack, if there’s a chance. – Mr. Bauer… | -杰克 如果真有机会治疗 -鲍尔先生 |
[25:07] | Doctor, thank you for everything you’ve done. | 医生 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[25:09] | Excuse me. i need to get back to work. | 抱歉 我得回去做事了 |
[25:16] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[25:19] | This is none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[25:20] | It’s my business when you’re having a seizure | 你在调查局里病情发作 |
[25:21] | – In the middle of the FBI. – You heard the doctor. | -这就关我的事 -你听到医生的话了 |
[25:24] | The medication will mask the symptoms. | 治疗只是抑制了病症 |
[25:25] | Why won’t you even talk about this? | 你为什么就不愿意谈一下呢 |
[25:27] | – Talk about what? – The experimental procedure. | -谈什么 -实验治疗疗程 |
[25:29] | Because there’s nothing to talk about. | 因为没什么好谈的 |
[25:30] | She’s your daughter, and you’re not even gonna let her know? | 她是你女儿 你难道不打算让她知道吗 |
[25:33] | That’s right. | 对 |
[25:35] | So you’re just not even gonna try? | 你甚至连试一试都不愿意吗 |
[25:37] | Renee, i know you’re trying to help, | 蕾妮 我知道你想帮我 |
[25:39] | But you don’t know what you’re talking about here. | 但你不了解情况 |
[25:41] | My daughter and i, we don’t talk, okay? | 我女儿跟我都不说话的 明白吗 |
[25:44] | So, please, just let it go. | 所以 请你不要再管了 |
[25:48] | It should be her choice. | 这应该由她来决定 |
[25:51] | Well, it’s not. | 不是 |
[25:53] | I’m the one who’s dying. it’s my choice. | 我才是快死的那个 该由我来决定 |
[26:02] | No sign of the target yet, but Tony’s working on it. | 还没有发现目标 托尼正在寻找 |
[26:05] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[26:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | Tony, can you hear me? | 托尼 听得到吗 |
[26:11] | Jack, you okay? | 杰克 你没事吧 |
[26:12] | Yeah, i’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:15] | Okay, Tony, we’re seeing new activity outside the building. | 托尼 我们看到大楼外面有人来了 |
[26:17] | Two vehicles, eight hostiles. | 两辆车 8个敌人 |
[26:19] | Looks like a security detail. | 看起来像支安保小队 |
[26:20] | You think Knowles gave him up? | 你觉得诺尔斯出卖他了吗 |
[26:22] | Tony, they’re moving straight for your point of entry. | 托尼 他们直奔你所在的入口了 |
[26:29] | Eight hostiles and closing. | 8个敌人正向你方逼近 |
[26:31] | Yeah, i hear them. | 我听到他们的声音了 |
[26:32] | You want to regroup? | 你想要重新部署吗 |
[26:33] | No, i want to get this over with. | 不 我想赶快了结这件事 |
[26:38] | Clear. Move. | 安全 行动 |
[26:47] | Clear. Right there. | 安全 就是那里 |
[26:56] | Two three, we’re clear. | 2号 3号 这里安全 |
[28:24] | I haven’t seen you here before. | 我以前没在这见过你 |
[28:26] | They just sent eight of us over here, sir. | 他们刚派了我们8个人过来 |
[28:29] | Why, is something wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[28:31] | No, sir. just, you know, precautions. | 没事 只是谨慎起见 |
[28:34] | Right, right. can’t be paranoid enough. | 没错 没错 疑神疑鬼的还不够啊 |
[28:45] | I’m in the main building. | 我在主楼 |
[28:47] | Copy, we’re with you. | 收到 我们看到你了 |
[28:49] | Tony, it’s Jack. | 托尼 我是杰克 |
[28:50] | I’ve got you at 125 feet MSL, | 你在平均海平面125英尺处 |
[28:53] | Approximately 40 feet underground. is that correct? | 大概是地下40英尺左右 对吗 |
[28:55] | That’s right. i’m four floors down. | 对 我在地下四层 |
[28:57] | We’ve got no information on any kind of | 关于那栋楼底下的情况 |
[28:59] | subterranean floors in that building. | 我们一点信息都没有 |
[29:01] | Believe me, they’re here. | 相信我 就在这里 |
[29:02] | Epoxy-hardened walls, poured concrete ceilings. | 环氧树脂加固墙 灌浇混凝土天花板 |
[29:17] | I have a visual on the weapon. | 我看见武器了 |
[29:21] | Sending images for verification now. | 正发送图片给你们确认 |
[29:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:39] | Okay, those are the canisters. | 是毒气罐 |
[29:40] | I’ll notify Admiral Smith | 我去通知史密斯上将 |
[29:41] | the target is located and confirmed. | 目标已找到并确认 |
[29:43] | Tony, those are the canisters. | 托尼 那就是毒气罐 |
[29:47] | Jack, it looks like they’re transferring | 杰克 看起来他们 |
[29:49] | The pathogens from the canisters | 正把毒气罐里的病原体 |
[29:51] | Into some sort of delivery system. | 转移到某种传输系统里 |
[29:53] | It’s on the move. | 正在运送 |
[29:55] | Copy that. it doesn’t matter. | 收到 没关系 |
[29:56] | Renee’s phoning in the coordinates. | 蕾妮正通过电话传送坐标 |
[29:57] | Everything’s gonna be dust in the next ten minutes. | 十分钟后那里的一切就灰飞烟灭了 |
[29:59] | – Get out of there now. – Copy that. | -马上离开 -收到 |
[30:01] | Withdrawing. | 正在撤退 |
[30:14] | Okay, men. | 好了 弟兄们 |
[30:24] | You want to explain this, Jonas? | 乔纳斯 你怎么解释 |
[30:27] | I’m arrested by our own security force. | 我被自己的安保人员拘捕 |
[30:30] | Held captive in my own office like a prisoner. | 像个犯人一样被关在自己的办公室里 |
[30:32] | They won’t allow me a phone call, even to you, | 甚至他们连我打电话给你 |
[30:36] | To find out what the hell is going on! | 问问发生什么事了都不允许 |
[30:38] | Well, that’s a lot of complaints, Doug. | 抱怨还真不少呀 道格 |
[30:42] | You done? | 说完了吗 |
[30:43] | You were supposed to be home hours ago. | 你几个小时前就应该回家了 |
[30:46] | Why’d they find you snooping around? | 为什么有人看见你四处窥视呢 |
[30:48] | I saw the FBI raid. | 我看到调查局突袭我们 |
[30:51] | They say we have bioweapons. | 他们说我们持有生化武器 |
[30:56] | Which they did not find. | 他们根本没找到 |
[30:58] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[31:00] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[31:03] | Remember when I first brought you out here 20 years ago? | 记得我20年前第一次带你来这吗 |
[31:06] | There was nothing here. | 这里空无一物 |
[31:07] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[31:09] | And out of the damn mud, | 我们在这片土地上 白手起家 |
[31:11] | We built this place, | 建立起这家公司 |
[31:13] | The largest private army in the hemisphere, maybe the world, | 组建起西半球乃至全世界最大的私人军队 |
[31:17] | And we pulled America’s ass out of the fire | 一次又一次地拯救美国人民 |
[31:21] | Again and again and again. | 于水火之中 |
[31:23] | Answer the question! | 回答我的问题 |
[31:25] | I am. | 我正在回答你 |
[31:30] | Every day, we’ve done things | 每一天 我们都在做一些政府 |
[31:32] | That the government itself could not or would not do. | 不能或是不愿意做的烂事 |
[31:34] | “get this done,” | 他们就会说 |
[31:35] | That’s what they said, “here’s your mission.” | 做好这件事 这是你们的任务 |
[31:37] | Nobody asked how anything was gonna be done. | 根本没人过问这些都是怎么完成的 |
[31:40] | Nobody wanted to know. | 没有人关心 |
[31:42] | All anyone wanted was results, and we delivered. | 每个人要的只是结果 我们给他们了 |
[31:47] | No one’s questioning that. | 没有人怀疑这一点 |
[31:49] | No one’s questioning that? | 没人怀疑吗 |
[31:50] | You’re not insane, are you? | 你不是疯了吧 |
[31:52] | The senate, the committees, the president. | 参议院 委员会 总统 |
[31:56] | Every chattering nonentity in washington | 华盛顿每一个喋喋不休的废物 |
[31:58] | Is out there with their standard operating procedures | 总在那以那些个教条来吹毛求疵 |
[32:01] | Saying, “how was this done? How was that done?” | 说着 这怎么做的 那又是怎么做的 |
[32:05] | Tearing at us, trying to bring us down, every one of them. | 每一个人都试图分裂我们 搞垮我们 |
[32:08] | I kept this country strong. I kept it safe. | 我使国家强盛安定 |
[32:13] | And I will not be persecuted for that. | 我不会为此而要受到迫害 |
[32:16] | Jonas, you cannot start a war against the people | 乔纳斯 你不能对本该 |
[32:20] | You’re supposed to protect. | 保护的民众发动战争 |
[32:22] | We were at war, Doug, | 双方已经开战 道格 |
[32:25] | The moment they decided to dismantle us. | 从他们决定要解散我们的那一刻起就是了 |
[32:28] | And as for particular weapons, | 关于那个武器 |
[32:30] | As for your question, let me rephrase it. | 关于你的那个问题 我换个方式问吧 |
[32:33] | Are we prepared to defend ourselves? | 我们准备好自卫反击了吗 |
[32:36] | We are. | 准备好了 |
[32:39] | Jonas… | 乔纳斯 |
[32:44] | You can’t take on the federal government. | 你不能和政府作对啊 |
[32:46] | Yeah, well, you never were one for thinking big. | 你从来就不是个从大处着想的人 |
[32:52] | 20 years | 20年来 |
[32:55] | I treated you like a son. | 我对你视如己出 |
[32:57] | 20 years. | 20年了 |
[32:59] | A little loyalty… | 你的那一点点忠心 |
[33:03] | Wasn’t that the least I deserved? | 我还是应得的吧 |
[33:55] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[33:57] | Sir, we just got an alert from one of our radar intercepts. | 我们有一个截击雷达系统发出警报 |
[34:00] | There’s a squadron of F-18’s | 一支F-18飞行中队 |
[34:03] | Heading our way out of Virginia beach. | 从弗吉尼亚海滩向我方袭来 |
[34:06] | Sir? | 先生 |
[34:07] | What’s the ETA? | 什么时候到达 |
[34:09] | Less than ten minutes. | 不到十分钟 |
[34:10] | – What’s our readiness? – How many? | -我们准备得怎么样了 -多少 |
[34:13] | We have three loaded. | 三个弹头已经装好 |
[34:16] | Place the call to the president. | 打电话给总统 |
[34:18] | I’ll be there momentarily. | 我马上就到 |
[34:39] | You probably think I’m the scum of the earth right now. | 你现在大概觉得我是世上最烂的人渣了 |
[34:45] | All I care about is that you don’t run the Starkwood story. | 我只关心你别把斯塔克伍德的事报导出去 |
[34:48] | You’re a real sport. | 你还真是精神可嘉 |
[34:50] | Taking one for the team like this. | 牺牲小我为大我 |
[34:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:03] | You won’t run it, right? | 你不会报导这件事的 对吧 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry, Livy. | 对不起 利维 |
[35:12] | What? | 什么 |
[35:16] | I have to run it. | 我必须报导 |
[35:17] | Breaking something this big | 这么大的爆炸性新闻 |
[35:18] | Will put me over the top in New York. | 会让我在纽约受万众瞩目 |
[35:20] | I’ll make sure nobody knows any of it came from you. | 我保证没人会知道是你泄露的消息 |
[35:24] | You lying son of a bitch. | 你这个撒谎的混蛋 |
[35:27] | Come on, please. | 好了啦 |
[35:29] | I’m did what I needed to do | 我所做的一切都是为了自己 |
[35:31] | to get ahead– Just like you. | 能飞黄腾达 就像你一样 |
[35:32] | There’s no comparison. | 我们之间没有可比性 |
[35:35] | Running that story will harm the country. | 报导这件事会伤及整个国家 |
[35:37] | I’ve been in Washington a lot longer than you. | 我在华盛顿混的时间可比你长得多 |
[35:40] | You’ll see, this is how the way the game is played. | 你会明白 游戏就是这么玩的 |
[35:42] | Actually, Ken, this is how the game is played. | 肯 还是我教教你怎么玩吧 |
[35:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:06] | You run that story, or ever try to blackmail me again, | 你报导这件事 或以后再试图敲诈我 |
[36:09] | And I’ll make sure everyone knows | 我就会让所有人都知道 |
[36:11] | Just how you get your leads. | 你是怎么得来的线索 |
[36:13] | I think your wife will be especially interested. | 我觉得你夫人会非常感兴趣 |
[36:16] | From everything you’ve told me, | 从你告诉我的事情来看 |
[36:19] | That’s gonna be one nasty divorce. | 那会是非常令人不快的离婚 |
[36:22] | You bitch | 贱人 |
[36:23] | Find a new beat, Ken. | 找条新路吧 肯 |
[36:26] | I don’t want to see you around the White House again. | 我不想在白宫附近再见到你 |
[36:30] | Sorry, I’ve got to take this. | 抱歉 我要接这个电话 |
[36:44] | Hi. | 请讲 |
[36:46] | Where in the world are you? | 你去哪了 |
[36:48] | I’m sorry. I had a meeting on K Street. | 抱歉 我在K街有一个会面 |
[36:49] | I had to run interference with a reporter. | 我必须要跟一个记者周旋 |
[36:51] | Are the press on to this? | 媒体已经知道了吗 |
[36:53] | Not anymore. I took care of it. | 没关系了 我搞定了 |
[36:54] | I need you here, Livy. | 我需要你 利维 |
[36:56] | We’ve had confirmation on the bioweapons, | 我们有了生化武器存在的证据 |
[36:57] | And the air strike is happening now. | 现在正在施行空中打击 |
[36:59] | I’ll be there in five minutes. | 五分钟后就到 |
[37:13] | Where are we, admiral? | 上将 进展如何 |
[37:14] | The f-18’s have been loaded with | F-18战斗机群已经装载上 |
[37:16] | bunker-buster ordinance | 激光制导掩体破坏弹 |
[37:17] | And will be in range in seven minutes. | 7分钟之后便可到达射程 |
[37:20] | What’s the risk of the pathogen spreading to the surrounding areas? | 病原体扩散到周边地区的几率有多大 |
[37:23] | Minimal. | 最小限度 |
[37:25] | We’re using white phosphorous charges, | 我们用的是磷弹 |
[37:26] | Which burn at 5,000 degrees. | 燃烧时可达5000摄氏度 |
[37:28] | More than enough to incinerate the pathogen. | 绝对可以完全摧毁病原体 |
[37:30] | And that’s been confirmed by the CDC. | 疾病控制中心确认这一点了吗 |
[37:32] | It has. | 是的 |
[37:40] | Weapons are ready? | 武器准备好了吗 |
[37:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[37:46] | The call to the president? | 给总统的电话呢 |
[37:48] | The call is in process. | 正在打 |
[37:52] | It’s an historic day, gentlemen. | 今天是个有历史意义的日子 先生们 |
[37:54] | A great day for Starkwood. | 对斯塔克伍德来说是个大日子 |
[38:01] | Too bad Mr. Knowles can’t be joining us. | 遗憾的是诺尔斯不能和我们共襄盛举了 |
[38:18] | Roger, I need 9,000 feet MSL | 收到 请爬升到平均海平面9000英尺 |
[38:19] | and weapons control status, over. | 报告武器控制状态 完毕 |
[38:24] | Weapon’s control status,yellow tight. | 武器控制状况 黄色警备 |
[38:25] | Fighters entering the ip. | 战斗机进入打击范围内 |
[38:27] | Engage airspace coordination area. | 进入空域协调区 |
[38:28] | – Roger that. – stand by. | -收到 -待命 |
[38:31] | Madam president, command and control is reporting | 总统阁下 指挥控制中心报告 |
[38:34] | That a phased array radar system | 有相位阵列雷达系统 |
[38:35] | Is active inside the Starkwood compound. | 在斯塔克伍德基地附近运行 |
[38:37] | Meaning what exactly? | 什么意思 |
[38:39] | They know we’re coming. | 他们知道我们要来 |
[38:41] | Is there any evidence of an antiaircraft artillery threat? | 有高射炮威胁的可能性吗 |
[38:45] | Intelligence is indicating no such capability on the ground. | 情报显示他们没有那种防空能力 |
[38:50] | Madam president, there’s a phone call for you. | 总统阁下 有您的电话 |
[38:52] | It’s Jonas Hodges. | 是乔纳斯·霍奇斯打来的 |
[39:00] | Put him on speaker. | 接到免提上 |
[39:01] | Ma’am, he’s requested a private conversation. | 阁下 他要求跟您私下谈 |
[39:04] | He says he’s established a proprietary line in the ops room. | 他说在中控室设了一条专线 |
[39:07] | A proprietary line? | 专线 |
[39:09] | How did he manage that? | 他是怎么办到的 |
[39:11] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[39:40] | Hello. | 请讲 |
[39:41] | Madam president, let me begin by saying | 总统阁下 走到今天这一步 |
[39:45] | That I am truly sorry it’s come to this. | 请先让我表示诚挚的歉意 |
[39:46] | But I have to insist | 但我还得强烈要求您 |
[39:48] | you turn your planes around immediately. | 最好赶快召回您的战斗机 |
[39:51] | You’re in no position to issue ultimatums, Mr. Hodges. | 你没资格发最后通牒 霍奇斯先生 |
[39:55] | Well, maybe I am. | 或许我有 |
[39:58] | You remember several years ago, Madam President, | 总统阁下 记得几年前 |
[40:01] | Starkwood was deployed to Pakistan. | 斯塔克伍德驻扎在巴基斯坦 |
[40:03] | Oh, I remember it very well. | 印象深刻 |
[40:05] | I fought that deployment. | 我反对那次部署 |
[40:07] | And you lost. | 结果您输了 |
[40:08] | You’ll also recall | 您应该也还记得 |
[40:10] | That we requisitioned a missile system at that time– | 那时我们征用过的导弹系统 |
[40:13] | Python fives. | 巨蟒五号 |
[40:14] | Well, three of those missiles | 三枚那样的导弹 |
[40:16] | Are now loaded with the pathogen | 现正装满病原体 |
[40:17] | And aimed at cities on our eastern seaboard. | 对准我国东海岸 |
[40:24] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[40:26] | As a sign of good faith, | 为了表示诚意 |
[40:29] | I’m willing to show you that i’m… that i’m not bluffing. | 我让您见识下 证明我并非虚张声势 |
[40:37] | You see that? | 看见了吗 |
[40:39] | Madam president? | 总统阁下 |
[40:49] | You call this good faith? | 这就是你表示诚意的方式吗 |
[40:51] | You are waging war on your own country, Jonas. | 你是要对自己国家开战啊 乔纳斯 |
[40:54] | Well, of course, I wouldn’t see it that way. | 当然了 我可不这么想 |
[40:56] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[41:00] | Well, we can have that conversation a little later on at the White House. | 一会到了白宫我们再谈 |
[41:05] | You think we’re going to just sit down and discuss this? | 你觉得我们能这么坐下来谈吗 |
[41:09] | Yes i do, in the Oval Office, | 是的 就在您的总统办公室里 |
[41:11] | In confidence, within the hour. | 我们私下谈 一个小时之内 |
[41:14] | But in the meantime, I think it is | 但同时 我觉得 |
[41:17] | To both of our advantage | 美国人民不知道 |
[41:18] | That the American people do not know | 你我相持不下的局面 |
[41:20] | The exact circumstance of this stand off. | 对我们两个都有好处 |
[41:23] | So you will keep this conversation to yourself, | 所以您要对此次会晤守口如瓶 |
[41:26] | And turn the planes around. | 并且召回战斗机 |
[41:27] | And if you don’t comply, Madam President, | 您要是不答应的话 总统阁下 |
[41:30] | I will have no choice but to launch those missiles. | 我就别无选择 只能发射那些导弹 |
[41:36] | Mr. Hodges… | 霍奇斯先生 |
[41:38] | And remember, i can detect any action you take | 记住 你对我方的一举一动 |
[41:41] | Against our facility. | 都在我的监视之下 |
[41:42] | You have 30 seconds. | 你有30秒 |
[41:46] | Mr. Hodges… | 霍奇斯先生 |
[41:47] | Mr. Hodges! | 霍奇斯先生 |
[42:17] | Abort the air strike, Admiral Smith. | 史密斯上将 取消空袭 |
[42:20] | Madam president… | 总统阁下 |
[42:22] | Just do as I say. | 照做就是了 |
[42:28] | Ma’am, with all respect… | 阁下 恕我直言 |
[42:30] | Damn it, admiral, abort the air strike immediately! | 见鬼 上将 马上取消空袭 |
[42:34] | This is Admiral Smith. | 我是史密斯上将 |
[42:35] | I have an abort order from the president. | 总统有令 取消空袭 |
[42:37] | Take fighters off target. | 战斗机取消攻击 |
[42:38] | Repeat. Take fighters off target. | 重复 战斗机取消攻击 |
[42:41] | Stand by for confirmation. | 等待确认 |
[42:46] | Executive order…Abort strike. | [总统有令 取消空袭] |
[42:48] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[42:52] | We’re standing down, Madam President. | 攻击取消了 总统阁下 |