时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[00:17] | We need a medic! | 叫医护人员来 |
[00:19] | The bioagent is more virulent than we thought. | 生化剂比我们想的要厉害得多 |
[00:20] | All we’re doing here is just | 我们所做的 |
[00:22] | – Masking the symptoms. – I understand. | -只是掩蔽症状而已 -我明白 |
[00:25] | There’s something you may want to consider. | 不过有件事你也许会考虑一下 |
[00:27] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[00:28] | A possible treatment using stem cells | 一种采用干细胞的可能疗法 |
[00:29] | From a genetically compatible donor. | 需从基因匹配的捐赠者身上提取 |
[00:31] | I saw your file, and it says you have a daughter. | 我看过你的档案 你有个女儿 |
[00:33] | I don’t want my daughter involved in this. | 我不想把我的女儿牵扯进来 |
[00:35] | Daddy. | 爸 |
[00:37] | Agent Walker told me that there’s a chance, | 沃克探员告诉我还有希望 |
[00:40] | A small chance that I could help you, | 一线希望 我可能救得了你 |
[00:43] | And you don’t want me to. | 而你却不希望我救你 |
[00:45] | I’m dying, | 我快死了 |
[00:47] | And whatever small chance there is to stop that from happening | 即便有能让我幸存的一线生机 |
[00:50] | It is not worth the pain for me to let you | 我也不要冒着风险 让你坐在我身边 |
[00:53] | Sit there and watch me die. | 看我死去 那样太痛苦了 |
[00:55] | Jack, hodges has 13 python missiles | 杰克 霍奇斯持有13枚 |
[00:59] | Armed with the bioweapons. | 载有生化武器的巨蟒导弹 |
[01:01] | He demanded that i recall the planes, | 他要求我召回战斗机 |
[01:03] | Or he would launch. | 否则就会发射导弹 |
[01:04] | Tony almeida is still inside Starkwood. | 托尼·阿尔梅达还在斯塔克伍德里面 |
[01:06] | He believes he can gain access to the fuel depot, | 他认为自己能够进到燃料库 |
[01:08] | And lay a series of explosive charges, | 放置连环炸药装置 |
[01:10] | And take the missiles out. | 从而摧毁那些导弹 |
[01:11] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[01:12] | You’re gonna take me down to the fuel tanks. | 带我去燃料罐那里 |
[01:20] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[01:30] | Jonas, we’ve taken out your missiles. | 乔纳斯 你的导弹已经被我们摧毁了 |
[01:32] | It’s over, and you’re under arrest. | 你玩完了 你被捕了 |
[01:34] | You can’t even begin to imagine what you’re up against. | 你将面对的 是你无法想象的对手 |
[01:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[01:38] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[01:40] | Agent Moss, this is Davis at auxiliary gate 6. | 莫斯探员 我是戴维斯 在6号侧门 |
[01:41] | I have a Starkwood op in custody. | 我抓到了一个斯塔克伍德的人 |
[01:43] | He was carrying a canister of the bioweapon. | 他随身携带一罐生化武器 |
[01:45] | – Are you sure? – I’m looking at it right now. | -确定是生化武器吗 -就在我眼前 |
[01:50] | One of the Starkwood ops | 斯塔克伍德的一个雇佣兵 |
[01:51] | He’s got a canister of the bioweapon. | 他带走了一罐生化武器 |
[01:53] | So I need you to close down all access roads, | 所以我要你封锁所有出去的道路 |
[01:55] | And alert perimeter units and metro police. | 让周边小组和首府警察保持警戒 |
[01:57] | Janis, get me D.C. metro. | 詹尼丝 给我接通首府警局 |
[01:58] | I’m gonna pursue from the air. | 我将进行空中追捕 |
[01:59] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[02:03] | Come on! | 快 |
[02:11] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:13] | Tony! Tony! | 托尼 托尼 |
[02:16] | Oh, god. oh… | 老天 |
[02:26] | The following takes place between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨2点至3点间 |
[02:34] | Patricia, Matt. | 帕特丽夏 我是马特 |
[02:36] | I just got off phone with secret service. | 我刚跟特勤组通完电话 |
[02:37] | You’re cleared with white house | 已在白宫南门入口安检处 |
[02:39] | Security at the south entrance. | 给你办了出入手续 |
[02:40] | How soon do you think you can get there? | 你多久能到那里 |
[02:43] | Uh, within the half-hour. | 半小时内 |
[02:43] | Do you have any more information why Hodges was arrested? | 有关于霍奇斯被拘捕的更多信息吗 |
[02:46] | They didn’t give me a lot. | 他们没有透露太多 |
[02:47] | Apparently, Jonas was in some kind | 明显的是 乔纳斯当时正跟总统 |
[02:48] | Of policy meeting with the president, | 进行某种政治会面 |
[02:50] | And things got out of hand. | 然后情况失控了 |
[02:51] | That’s when he requested his favorite attorney. | 接着他要求见他亲爱的律师 |
[02:54] | I’m flattered. | 荣幸之至 |
[02:55] | I’ll call you after I’ve spoken to him. | 我跟他谈完再给你电话 |
[03:39] | Hurry it up. | 搞快点 |
[04:08] | Janis, we just got an ID on the suspect. | 詹尼斯 我们刚刚识别出了疑犯的身份 |
[04:11] | One of Starkwood’s security cameras | 斯塔克伍德的一台监控摄像机 |
[04:13] | Picked him up leaving the compound; | 捕捉到了他离开基地的画面 |
[04:14] | He was carrying a backpack. | 他当时拿着一个背包 |
[04:15] | Robert Galvez, | 罗伯特·盖尔维兹 |
[04:15] | Two-year Starkwood employee. | 在斯塔克伍德工作过两年 |
[04:17] | Former special forces. | 前特种部队成员 |
[04:18] | Relay that information to Larry. | 把这信息传给拉里 |
[04:20] | He needs to know who we are stalking, | 他需要知道我们追捕的对象 |
[04:21] | I’ve been trying. He’s not answering his comm. | 我在用对讲机联系他 但他一直没回应 |
[04:23] | How far away is backup? | 增援人员有多远 |
[04:25] | They’re still a few minutes out, but agent Park’s teams | 他们还有几分钟 帕克的小组 |
[04:27] | Have secured a four-block perimeter. | 已建立了四个街区的封锁线 |
[04:29] | The bioweapons canister is secured within the cordon. | 装生化武器的罐子就在封锁区里 |
[04:32] | Get Galvez’ picture and description out | 将盖尔维兹的图像及描述 |
[04:34] | To tactical and distribute department wide. | 分发给战术小组及各部门 |
[04:35] | Got it. | 好 |
[04:36] | And keep trying Larry. | 继续联系拉里 |
[04:39] | To all units, | 各小组注意 |
[04:41] | I’m uploading a photo of the suspect | 我正将疑犯照片上传至 |
[04:43] | To all units’ PDAs. | 各小组成员的掌上电脑上 |
[04:44] | His name is Robert Galvez. | 疑犯名字是罗伯特·盖尔维兹 |
[04:46] | Be advised | 请注意 |
[04:47] | He has advanced military training, | 疑犯受过强化军事训练 |
[04:49] | So proceed with caution. | 各小组小心行动 |
[05:20] | Almeida? Almeida, are you there? | 阿尔梅达 阿尔梅达 在吗 |
[05:23] | Are you in a secure location? | 你到安全位置了吗 |
[05:25] | I’m holed up in a storage yard | 我躲在杰弗逊大街 |
[05:26] | near the projects on Jefferson. | 建筑工程屋旁的堆场里 |
[05:27] | But I just spotted a patrol. | 我刚看到一个巡逻警察 |
[05:29] | I think I better keep moving. | 我最好离开这里 |
[05:30] | No, don’t. | 别走 |
[05:33] | The FBI’s got the entire perimeter locked down. | 调查局刚刚封锁了整个区域 |
[05:34] | And they know who you are. | 他们知道你是谁 |
[05:35] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[05:36] | They have a picture. | 他们有你的图像 |
[05:38] | Which means the search teams can ID you on sight. | 所以搜捕队看见你就能认出来 |
[05:41] | Just stay put until I can get a read | 待在原地 我看见他们的搜捕协议后 |
[05:43] | On their search protocols, and I’ll guide you out. | 会引导你逃出去的 |
[05:45] | I should have never let you talk me into helping you. | 我当初真不应该听你的来帮你 |
[05:47] | I promise you, that canister you stole for me | 我答应你 你帮我偷的那个罐子 |
[05:49] | Is worth a lot of money to the people I’m working for. | 我效力的那些人会付很多钱的 |
[05:52] | Hell of a lot of good that money’s gonna do me in prison. | 我坐牢那些钱还有个屁用 |
[05:54] | Just shut up and do what I tell you to do. | 闭嘴 照我说的做 |
[05:56] | Guard the canister, stay put, and wait for my call. | 守好罐子 原地待命 等我的电话 |
[06:11] | We’ve got agents down. | 有探员受伤 |
[06:12] | Get a med team out here now. | 快派医疗队来 |
[06:16] | Almeida? | 阿尔梅达 |
[06:18] | Almeida, can you hear me? | 阿尔梅达 听得到吗 |
[06:21] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[06:22] | Where’s the suspect? | 疑犯在哪里 |
[06:24] | He ambushed us. | 他偷袭了我们 |
[06:25] | Did you see where he went? | 你看见他往哪边去了吗 |
[06:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:30] | Renee, I just got confirmation | 蕾妮 我刚刚得到确认 |
[06:32] | The tac team has arrived at the scene. | 战术小组已到达现场 |
[06:34] | – Do we have a 20 on Larry? – Not yet. | -有拉里的消息吗 -还没有 |
[06:36] | Excuse me, agent Walker. | 打扰一下 沃克探员 |
[06:38] | – I know you’re busy. – Kim. | -我知道你很忙 -金 |
[06:40] | I just came to say good-bye. | 我是来向你告别的 |
[06:42] | Good-bye? Where are you going? | 告别 你要去哪里 |
[06:43] | Back to L.A. | 回洛杉矶 |
[06:46] | Um, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:48] | You’re not going through with the treatment to help your father? | 你不打算进行实验疗法来救你父亲了吗 |
[06:50] | I mean, it’s his only chance for a cure. | 这是他治愈的唯一机会啊 |
[06:52] | I know that, and so does he. | 我知道 他也知道 |
[06:53] | But it’s a slim one, | 但机会渺茫 |
[06:55] | And he believes | 他觉得 |
[06:57] | It’s not worth taking, so… | 不值得一试 |
[06:59] | If he’s going to die, he wants it to be on his terms. | 如果真的不幸发生 他希望独自承担 |
[07:02] | Yes, but can’t you change his mind? | 对 但你不能让他回心转意吗 |
[07:05] | I would think you’d know by now | 我觉得你现在应该会了解到 |
[07:07] | That no one can change my father’s mind | 我爸爸一但下定决心 |
[07:09] | When it’s made up. | 没人可以改变 |
[07:10] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry that I put you in this position. | 对不起我让你处在这种境地 |
[07:16] | No,don’t be. | 不要这么说 |
[07:17] | I’m grateful to you, agent walker. | 我对你充满了感激 沃克探员 |
[07:19] | My father and I got to say a lot of things to each other. | 我和我爸爸说了好多事情 |
[07:22] | I wish I could have said more, | 我真想能再和他多聊聊 |
[07:23] | But i don’t want to cause him any more pain. | 但是我不想让他更加痛苦了 |
[07:25] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[07:26] | Agent park is on the phone for you. | 帕克探员找你 |
[07:28] | I need to take this. | 我要接这个电话 |
[07:31] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:34] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:40] | This is walker. | 沃克 请讲 |
[07:41] | Agent Moss is dead. | 莫斯探员牺牲了 |
[07:45] | What? | 什么 |
[07:46] | Apparently,he was killed in an ambush by the suspect. | 他中了嫌疑犯的埋伏 |
[07:49] | The chopper pilot,too. | 直升机飞行员也死了 |
[07:50] | Tony Almeida’s been shot, but he’s alive. | 托尼·阿尔梅达也中枪 但是还活着 |
[07:54] | I’ve got medical personnel working on him now. | 医务人员正在救治他 |
[07:57] | Agent Walker? | 沃克探员 |
[08:00] | Do we have any lead on galvez? | 卡维兹有线索了吗 |
[08:03] | No,but the area’s been cordoned off. | 还没 但是这片区域已经被我们重重封锁 |
[08:05] | He couldn’t have gotten far. | 他跑不了多远 |
[08:06] | We’re setting up an operations base here on the scene | 我们在现场设立了一个行动基地 |
[08:09] | To coordinate the manhunt. | 配合搜捕 |
[08:10] | How do you want to proceed? | 现在你要怎么处理 |
[08:12] | Me? | 我 |
[08:13] | You’re the ranking agent in charge now. | 你现在是级别最高的探员了 |
[08:20] | Maintain the perimeter. | 保持封锁 |
[08:22] | Begin a south-north sweep. | 展开一次从南到北的地毯式搜捕 |
[08:24] | I’ll chopper out a team and meet you there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快带一个小组赶赴现场 |
[08:28] | Agent walker,iI have more than enough personnel. | 沃克探员 我有足够的人力部署 |
[08:30] | – You don’t need to be involved in the search. – Yes,I do. | -你不用亲自参加搜捕 -我必须要去 |
[08:33] | – Keep me posted if you hear anything. – Yes,ma’am. | -有新情报随时通知我 -是的 长官 |
[08:38] | Larry? | 拉里怎么样了 |
[08:39] | He was killed in a shootout with the suspect. | 他在与嫌疑犯交火时被枪杀 |
[08:42] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[08:45] | I need you to brief the white house on what’s happened. | 你告知一下白宫 |
[08:47] | Call dr. macer and have her deploy a hazmat team | 通知梅瑟尔医生在封锁线 |
[08:49] | To the perimeter line. | 附近部署一支危险品应急小队 |
[08:50] | Assemble a team to chopper out with me. | 召集一个小组和我赶去现场 |
[08:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[08:56] | Someone’s going to need to notify larry’s ex-wife. | 必须有人去告知一下拉里的前妻 |
[09:01] | Probably shouldn’t be me. | 但不该由我去说 |
[09:04] | It’s okay. I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我去告诉她好了 |
[09:14] | All right. | 好 |
[09:15] | We’ve debrifed on hours 8:am to 3:00 p.m. | 刚才我们回顾了3点到8点 |
[09:18] | Pertaining to the cip recovery | 关于回收CIP装置 |
[09:19] | and the capture of Ike Dubaku | 和抓获埃克·杜巴库的事 |
[09:21] | Now,Mr. Bauer, | 鲍尔先生 |
[09:22] | Maybe you’d like to take a break. | 你休息一下吧 |
[09:24] | No. we need to finish this while i still can. | 不 应该在我还清醒的时候做完简报 |
[09:27] | Let’s go. | 继续 |
[09:28] | Now,according to your earlier statement, | 根据你之前的汇报说 |
[09:31] | It was about this time you received | 差不多这个时候 |
[09:33] | Intel regarding the imminent attack on the white house. | 你收到白宫受到威胁的情报 |
[09:35] | Tony almeida provided me with the intel, | 是托尼·阿尔梅达提供给我的 |
[09:37] | But we did not know | 但我们当时并不知道 |
[09:39] | The white house was a target at that time. | 白宫是袭击目标 |
[09:40] | And who was mr. almeida’s source? | 谁是阿尔梅达的消息来源 |
[09:41] | He was interrogating a mercenary. | 他是在审讯中从一个雇佣兵口中得知的 |
[09:44] | Did almeida give you a name? | 他说名字了吗 |
[09:46] | Um… | 嗯 |
[09:48] | Yeah. sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:52] | Car… cardiff. he said his name was Vincent Cardiff. | 卡蒂夫 他说是文森特·卡蒂夫 |
[09:55] | Did you yourself question the source? | 你有没有亲自对他问询过 |
[09:58] | No. | 没有 |
[09:59] | He didn’t survive tony’s interrogation, | 他没有撑过托尼的拷问 |
[10:02] | But he was the one who provided us with the intel on the upcoming attack. | 但是他告诉我们关于下一次袭击的情报 |
[10:06] | But we did not know | 但我们当时并不知道 |
[10:07] | That the white house was the intended target at that time. | 白宫是袭击目标 |
[10:09] | We did not know the white house was the intended target… | 我们当时并不知道白宫是袭击目标 |
[10:11] | Mr. Bauer? | 鲍尔先生 |
[10:14] | You sure you don’t want to take that break? | 你还坚持不要休息吗 |
[10:18] | Um,I’m repeating myself again. | 我又在不断重复了 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:22] | Here’s the data file you asked for,sir. | 这是你要的数据文件 |
[10:25] | Tom,we need to move. | 汤姆 快点 |
[10:26] | Agent walker’s got our assignments. | 沃克探员给我们派了任务 |
[10:30] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:37] | We’re not going to lose control of this situation. | 我们一定要控制局势 |
[10:40] | I know that most of you are tired,working double shifts, | 我知道你们都加了班 很累了 |
[10:43] | But I need each and every one of you focused and alert | 但是我要你们全部精神集中且保持警惕 |
[10:45] | If we are going to locate the suspect | 我们要找到嫌犯 |
[10:47] | And secure the bioweapon canister that he’s carrying. | 和他身上的生化武器罐 |
[10:49] | While I am out in the field, | 我在执行外勤任务时 |
[10:51] | You will pass all pertinent information out of this office through Janis. | 相关情报都要交给詹尼斯 |
[10:53] | Let’s get to work. Adams, you and your men are with me. | 我们出发 亚当斯 你的队伍归我管 |
[10:56] | Renee? Renee? | 蕾妮 蕾妮 |
[10:58] | I’ll meet you at the helipad. | 我在直升机场等你 |
[11:00] | The bioweapon’s still out there? | 生化武器还没有找到吗 |
[11:01] | We have it contained. | 局势在我们掌控中 |
[11:02] | Wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[11:04] | Wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[11:05] | Just tell me what the hell is going on. | 到底发生什么事了 |
[11:07] | A starkwood operative by the name of robert galvez | 一个斯塔克伍德雇佣兵罗伯特·卡维兹 |
[11:09] | Got away with a canister of the pathogen. | 拿了一个病原体的毒气罐逃走了 |
[11:11] | We have him trapped inside a perimeter a mile or so | 我们在斯塔克伍德基地 |
[11:13] | From starkwood’s compound. | 附近已经包围了他 |
[11:14] | Is larry in command of the perimeter? | 现场封锁归拉里管吗 |
[11:15] | He was killed in a firefight. | 他在交火时牺牲了 |
[11:17] | What? | 什么 |
[11:18] | Tony was injured. | 托尼受伤了 |
[11:20] | He’s at the scene with the advance team. | 他和先遣部队在现场 |
[11:21] | Larry’s dead? | 拉里死了 |
[11:23] | We have two agents down. | 两个探员牺牲了 |
[11:25] | Yes. I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[11:34] | You’re lucky. an inch to the left, | 你很幸运 子弹再往左偏一寸 |
[11:36] | The bullet might have nicked your splenic artery. | 就会打到你的脾动脉了 |
[11:38] | You need to get yourself checked out at the hospital,sir. | 你应该再去医院检查一下 |
[11:40] | Yeah,I can’t do that right now. | 我知道 但现在不行 |
[11:42] | Let me get you something for the pain. | 我给你点镇痛剂吧 |
[11:44] | No,I,I need to keep my head clear. | 不了 我要保持头脑清醒 |
[11:46] | Sweep 9,this is mobile command, | 9号搜捕队 这里是移动指挥部 |
[11:47] | what’s your status? | 什么情况 |
[11:48] | Mobile command,this is sweep 9, | 移动指挥部 这里是9号搜捕队 |
[11:50] | southeast grid 211 clear. | 东南方向211位置安全 |
[11:51] | – Moving on. – Copy that,sweep 9. | – 继续前进 -收到 9号搜捕队 |
[11:53] | Sweep 7,what’s your position? | 7号搜捕队 什么情况 |
[11:54] | Clearing 214. nothing so far. | 214位置安全 没有发现嫌犯 |
[11:56] | No sign of him? | 没有他的踪迹吗 |
[11:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:59] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[12:00] | You should get some rest. | 你去休息一下吧 |
[12:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:06] | …this is mobile command, status check. | 这里是移动指挥部 通报情况 |
[12:11] | – Yeah? – yeah,they’re sweeping | -喂 – 他们在北边 |
[12:12] | North,clearing grids. | 进行地毯式搜捕 |
[12:14] | You’ve got a clear path on jefferson all the way up to 12th and 13th street. | 你从杰弗逊大街到12和13号街一路畅通 |
[12:18] | That should be the last sector they’re searching. | 那应是他们搜查的最后一个区域 |
[12:20] | Judging by their progress, | 照他们的进展来看 |
[12:21] | It’ll give you about 30 minutes. | 你有30分钟时间 |
[12:23] | Should be plenty of time. | 时间足够了 |
[12:24] | Time for what? | 足够做什么 |
[12:26] | You still got that c-4 I gave you? | 我给你的C-4炸药还在吧 |
[12:28] | – Yeah. I got it. – All right. | -对 在我这 -好 |
[12:30] | I want you to find a structure, | 你去找一幢大楼 |
[12:32] | A store, warehouse, something big enough | 商场 仓库之类足够大 |
[12:34] | Where they have to enter and search. | 他们不得不进去搜查的地方 |
[12:36] | We need to draw as many of them | 我们要把他们 |
[12:37] | Into the building as possible. | 尽可能多地引进楼里 |
[12:39] | Then blow it. | 然后引爆 |
[12:41] | You want me to blow up a couple of dozen FBI agents? | 你要我灭掉那些调查局探员吗 |
[12:43] | You got a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:44] | They’re still gonna have the perimeter locked down. | 他们还是会设置封锁线 |
[12:46] | I don’t see how doing this | 我可不认为这样做 |
[12:47] | Is gonna get me out of here with the canister. | 就能让我带着毒气罐离开 |
[12:48] | Yeah, I’ve got that worked out. | 我已经想好对策了 |
[13:04] | Jack, what the hell are you doing? | 杰克 你怎么来了 |
[13:06] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[13:08] | You’re ill. | 你病了 |
[13:09] | If my condition interferes with your operation, | 如果我妨碍了你的行动 |
[13:11] | I will stand down. | 我会退出 |
[13:12] | – I give you my word. – Jack… | -我保证 -杰克 |
[13:14] | You want keep arguing about this, | 你要把时间都浪费在 |
[13:15] | Waste more time? fine. | 无意义的争论上吗 那好 |
[13:16] | I’m not getting out. | 我不会下去的 |
[13:42] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:43] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[13:46] | Ms. Eames. | 埃姆斯女士 |
[13:47] | You’re Jonas Hodges’ attorney. | 你是乔纳斯·霍奇斯的律师 |
[13:49] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:50] | They told us to expect you. | 上头说你会来 |
[13:52] | I just need you to place your thumb | 请把你的拇指 |
[13:54] | Against the glass. | 放在玻璃上 |
[14:05] | Okay. Sergeant Cadden will escort you | 好了 卡登探员会送你 |
[14:07] | To the holding area. | 去等候区 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | How could this man have gotten out of Starkwood | 这个人怎么会携带一罐生化武器 |
[14:16] | With a canister of the bioweapon? | 逃出斯塔克伍德的 |
[14:18] | No one’s sure. | 没人知道 |
[14:19] | But he’s already murdered four people. | 不过他已经杀了4个人 |
[14:20] | Including Larry Moss. | 包括拉里·莫斯 |
[14:24] | The FBI has tracked him | 调查局追踪他 |
[14:26] | To a nearby residential district. | 到了附近的一个居民区 |
[14:28] | They’ve sealed off the area | 他们封锁了整个区域 |
[14:29] | And are conducting a thorough search. | 正在展开地毯式搜查 |
[14:31] | Mom,this man Galvez is a Starkwood operative. | 妈 这个卡维兹在斯塔克伍德工作 |
[14:33] | Clearly, Hodges is behind this. | 很明显 霍奇斯是幕后主谋 |
[14:36] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[14:37] | What do you mean, maybe? | 你说或许是什么意思 |
[14:41] | As hodges was taken away, | 霍奇斯被逮捕时 |
[14:43] | He said it wasn’t over. | 他说还没结束 |
[14:45] | He alluded to others, | 他提到了还有其他人 |
[14:47] | Called himself a small cog in a very large machine | 说他自己只是冰山一角 |
[14:50] | That I wouldn’t be able to stop. | 我没有能力去阻止他们 |
[14:51] | He was ranting. | 他在危言耸听 |
[14:53] | That doesn’t mean he wasn’t telling the truth. | 他不一定是在说谎 |
[14:55] | We need to find out what Hodges knows about this. | 我们要查清楚霍奇斯到底知道些什么 |
[14:57] | I want him taken to the FBI for interrogation. | 把他带去调查局审问 |
[15:00] | He’s a sociopath, mom. | 妈 他是反社会者 |
[15:02] | He’s not going to talk. He’s going to want | 他不会交代的 他一定会 |
[15:04] | To make some kind of deal in exchange for his cooperation. | 以合作为条件来跟你谈交易 |
[15:10] | Mom, you’re not considering that… | 妈 你不是想 |
[15:12] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[15:13] | You know what this man is, what he did to roger. | 你了解这个人 知道他对罗杰做了什么 |
[15:16] | Just get him to FBI. | 把他带去调查局 |
[15:28] | Mr. Hodges. | 霍奇斯先生 |
[15:29] | Your attorney’s here to see you. | 你的律师到了 |
[15:33] | Well, it’s about damn time. | 在这个该死的时候 |
[15:44] | We’re going to need some privacy. | 我们想私下谈谈 |
[15:53] | You’re a little taller than her. | 你比她高一点 |
[15:54] | But it’s a good look for you. | 但这样也挺漂亮 |
[15:57] | Hello, Jonas. | 你好 乔纳斯 |
[15:59] | I’m not going to ask how you got in. | 我不关心你是怎样进来的 |
[16:01] | But i’m definitely interested in how you’re going to get me out. | 我感兴趣的是你要如何把我弄出去 |
[16:07] | Jonas, you’re in a very difficult position. | 乔纳斯 你现在已是自身难保 |
[16:11] | And your actions today have put everyone else | 你今天的所作所为 |
[16:13] | In a very difficult position. | 也让其他人寸步难行 |
[16:15] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:16] | I’ve upset the cart, have I? | 我让他们不高兴了 对吧 |
[16:19] | Everyone’s bent out of shape. | 每个人都很生气 |
[16:22] | Well, where the hell were they | 可是 政府冲着我公司发难时 |
[16:24] | When the government came after my company? | 他们又在哪里呢 |
[16:26] | When senator Mayer and his subpoena-waving goon squad | 迈尔参议员和他的那群喽啰 |
[16:29] | Were trying to ruin me and everything I’ve built? | 要毁掉我和我的心血时 他们在哪里 |
[16:32] | You would have been protected, Jonas. | 我们本来可以提供保护的 乔纳斯 |
[16:34] | You and Starkwood. | 保护你和斯塔克伍德 |
[16:36] | But you jeopardized the plan. | 但你差点毁了整个计划 |
[16:39] | That bioweapon that you developed for us was | 你为我们研制的生化武器 |
[16:41] | Not intended for personal use. | 不应用作私人用途 |
[16:43] | The consensus | 大家一致认为 |
[16:46] | Is that you’ve had some sort of… | 你有某种程度上的 |
[16:48] | Psychotic break. | 精神崩溃 |
[16:50] | Well, the consensus is wrong. | 他们想错了 |
[16:53] | Coming from you right now, that’s not much comfort. | 现在听你说这句话 我们并不会感到安慰 |
[16:55] | I want to talk to them. | 我要跟他们谈谈 |
[16:58] | Get some form of communication between us. | 帮我联系一下 |
[17:00] | I want to talk to them. | 我要跟他们谈谈 |
[17:01] | I think it’s a little late for that, Jonas. | 为时已晚 乔纳斯 |
[17:04] | You’ve brought undue attention by showing your hand. | 你的牌摊的太大了 |
[17:06] | Exposing yourself. | 暴露了你自己 |
[17:07] | And I’m sure you could understand | 我知道你能理解 |
[17:09] | Their concern that you may, | 他们觉得你或许会 |
[17:10] | In fact, expose the others as well. | 揭发其他人的顾虑 |
[17:12] | How can I do that? I don’t know who they are. | 我能做到吗 我连他们是谁都不知道 |
[17:15] | You know enough, and they need to be certain. | 你知道的够多了 他们要确保没人透露 |
[17:17] | I think we can agree | 我想我们可以达成一致 |
[17:20] | That there’s no reason for your family | 你的家人没有必要 |
[17:22] | To pay for your mistakes. | 为你的错误负责 |
[17:25] | Is that why you’re here? | 这就是你来的原因吗 |
[17:26] | To threaten my family. | 以我的家人威胁我 |
[17:28] | On the contrary. | 与此相反 |
[17:29] | I came to guarantee your family’s safety. | 我来是要确保你家人的安全 |
[17:32] | If you do the right thing. | 如果你照我说的做 |
[17:40] | It’ll induce cardiac arrest, | 这会让你心跳停止 |
[17:44] | And leave no trace in your system. | 而且不会留下痕迹 |
[17:45] | A natural, dignified death. | 自然地 有尊严地死去 |
[17:49] | Without you to prosecute, | 到时他们无法对你进行起诉 |
[17:50] | The case against you and your | 这个针对你和你的公司的案子 |
[17:52] | Company will be difficult, likely impossible. | 会很难继续 几乎不可能 |
[17:55] | Preserving at least some small part | 你这样做至少也是对 |
[17:57] | Of starkwood’s legacy of patriotic service. | 斯塔克伍德爱国传统的一些体现 |
[18:00] | Which I know is very important to you. | 我知道那对你来说很重要 |
[18:24] | Party’s over, counselor. | 时间到了 律师 |
[18:26] | We’re moving him to the bureau. | 我们要把他转去调查局 |
[18:27] | My client has invoked his right to silence and to counsel. | 我的委托人有权保持沉默 |
[18:30] | No one speaks to him | 没我在场 |
[18:32] | Unless in my presence, is that understood? | 谁都不能和他说话 明白吗 |
[18:34] | In some countries they’d have shot him by now. | 在一些国家他早就被枪毙了 |
[18:36] | Process him out. | 把他带走 |
[18:57] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[18:58] | I met with him. | 我见过他了 |
[19:00] | And? | 还有呢 |
[19:01] | I’m quite certain he understands our terms. | 我确信他明白我们的意思 |
[19:03] | They’re transferring him to the FBI for interrogation. | 他会被送到调查局接受审问 |
[19:05] | Will that be a problem? | 会有问题吗 |
[19:06] | Hopefully,it’ll just pressure him | 希望不会 那只会给他压力 |
[19:07] | to resolve the situation sooner rather than later. | 让他尽快下定决心 |
[19:09] | I’ll be happy when this is behind us. | 形势对我方有利后我就放宽心了 |
[19:12] | Have you heard from Almeida? | 有阿尔梅达的消息吗 |
[19:13] | He called in before I met with Hodges. | 见到霍奇斯之前我接到了他的电话 |
[19:15] | Has he secured the canister? | 他拿到毒气罐了吗 |
[19:17] | Soon. | 很快 |
[19:19] | He’s your guy. Better not screw this up. | 他是你的人 最好别搞砸了 |
[19:21] | Tony’s been the one bright spot in an otherwise dreary day. | 托尼总是能力挽狂澜 转危为安 |
[19:25] | I have faith he’ll come through. | 我相信他能做好 |
[19:31] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[19:33] | I found a place to set up. | 我找到了一个安置点 |
[19:35] | It’s an abandoned apartment building | 是一栋废弃的居民楼 |
[19:37] | just shy of the north perimeter line. | 距北边封锁线不远 |
[19:38] | 1297 Rincon, corner of 12th. | 林孔街1297号 12大街的街角 |
[19:42] | Yeah,I see it. | 好 我看到了 |
[19:43] | Sweep teams are just entering | 搜捕队刚刚进入 |
[19:45] | three sectors to the south. | 南部的三个区 |
[19:47] | You’ve got less than 20 minutes. | 你有不到20分钟 |
[19:49] | That doesn’t give me much time. | 时间不够啊 |
[19:50] | No,it doesn’t, so maybe you | 是不够 所以你得 |
[19:51] | should get off the phone and get to it. | 挂了电话赶紧干活儿 |
[20:34] | I lost two partners in a row. | 我曾连续失去过两个搭档 |
[20:37] | Early on. | 早些时候 |
[20:42] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我无能为力 |
[20:46] | I guess that’s why over the last ten years, | 我想这就是为什么在过去十年里 |
[20:49] | I’ve pretty much worked alone. | 我一直是一个人单打独斗 |
[20:53] | It’s all right for you to be feeling what you feel. | 去想这些悲伤的事情也没什么 |
[20:58] | And if you can’t do this tonight, | 但你今晚不能这样消沉 |
[21:00] | that’s all right,too. | 也没什么 |
[21:02] | Just don’t try and pretend | 只是不要试着逞强 |
[21:04] | like you’re not feeling anything. | 别装着自己什么感觉都没有 |
[21:06] | That’s how you make a mistake. | 要是那样就不对了 |
[21:08] | Please,Jack,don’t tell me what to feel | 拜托 杰克 不用教我该用什么感受 |
[21:11] | and don’t tell me how to feel it. | 或者如何调整心情 |
[21:33] | Agent Walker. | 沃克探员 |
[21:44] | He’s over there. | 他在那儿 |
[21:49] | -Jack! -Where is he? | -杰克 -他在哪 |
[21:51] | -He’s running through this way. -You okay? | -他从这边跑了 -你还好吧 |
[21:53] | Yeah,I got lucky. | 没事我很走运 |
[21:54] | The bullet went straight through. | 子弹和要害部位擦肩而过 |
[21:55] | Didn’t think I’d see you out here. | 没想到在这儿会见到你 |
[21:57] | I’m only here for observation. | 我来就是看看 |
[22:01] | You do not have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[22:06] | Show me. | 让我看 |
[22:42] | Cover him up. | 盖上吧 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry about Larry. | 节哀顺变 |
[22:47] | How the hell did this happen? | 这到底是怎么发生的 |
[22:49] | It all went down pretty fast,I mean… | 一切发生得都太快了 我是说 |
[22:53] | We were ambushed before we got out of the helicopter. | 我们还没下直升机就遭到伏击 |
[22:55] | The chopper pilot was hit first. | 驾驶员首先中弹 |
[22:58] | I was unarmed,so Larry laid down cover | 我没带武器 拉里就掩护我 |
[23:01] | so I could get clear. | 我才得以逃生 |
[23:03] | I don’t remember a lot,but I definitely heard auto-fire. | 我不记得太多 但的确有自动步枪的声音 |
[23:07] | As I was tagged, Larry came over | 我被人追杀 拉里过来 |
[23:09] | to help me out and that’s when he was hit. | 帮我 结果自己中弹 |
[23:12] | I blacked out after that. | 之后我就晕倒了 |
[23:14] | But I’m pretty sure Larry saved my life. | 但我确定是拉里救了我的命 |
[23:17] | Larry was hit with heavy ordnance. | 拉里是被重武器打死的 |
[23:19] | Shotgun rounds,armor piercing. | 身上有霰弹的碎片 |
[23:20] | You were obviously hit with something smaller. | 你却明显是被小型武器击中的 |
[23:22] | I treated Mr. Almeida. | 我验过阿尔梅达先生的伤 |
[23:24] | His wound was consistent with a nine millimeter. | 他的伤都是九毫米大 |
[23:26] | You sure it wasn’t a .45? | 你确定不是点四五口径 |
[23:28] | Not likely– the entry was too small. Why? | 不像 伤口太小 为什么这么问 |
[23:30] | Because you have spent .45 casings in evidence. | 因为你们曾把点四五口径武器放在显眼处 |
[23:33] | Galvez had access to the weapons inside the FBI vehicle he stole here. | 卡维兹能从调查局丢的车里搞到武器 |
[23:38] | He probably switched in the middle of the fight. | 他可能会在火拼中换掉武器 |
[23:40] | That many weapons? | 能换掉那么多 |
[23:42] | In the time frame that you described the ambush? | 你刚刚说的伏击时间很短啊 |
[23:44] | It doesn’t add up. | 这可不合情理啊 |
[23:45] | – Okay,so what are you saying? – Someone was with him. | -好吧 那你的意思呢 -他有同党 |
[23:48] | Like I said,it all happened pretty fast,but… | 我刚说了 一切发生得太快 但是 |
[23:52] | I mean,I didn’t think so. | 我是说 我不这么想 |
[23:53] | I guess it makes sense. | 我觉得有道理 |
[23:57] | One man didn’t do this alone. He had help. | 一个人做不到 他有帮手 |
[23:59] | I’ll tell Park to alert the field. | 我去让帕克警戒这个区域 |
[24:02] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事 |
[24:04] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 是 我很好 |
[24:06] | Good. | 好 |
[24:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:28] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[24:30] | Who could sleep after what happened today? | 今天发这种事谁还睡得着 |
[24:32] | How did it go with your father? | 你爸怎么样 |
[24:36] | Sweetheart,what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[24:38] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:41] | He’s dying,Stephen. | 他快死了 史蒂芬 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | He was exposed to something. | 他被某种病毒感染了 |
[24:48] | Like a biological agent. | 某种生化制剂 |
[24:50] | It had something to do with the attacks | 和今天早些时候 |
[24:52] | that took place earlier today. | 发生的袭击事件有关 |
[24:54] | Kim,honey,I’m so sorry. | 金 亲爱的 实在抱歉 |
[24:58] | Um,isn’t there anything that they can do? | 还有治愈的希望吗 |
[25:03] | No. | 没有 |
[25:05] | I’m coming back home. | 我马上回家 |
[25:07] | Don’t you want to stay? Don’t you wanna | 你不想留下吗 你不想 |
[25:09] | be with him as long as you can? | 尽可能多地陪他吗 |
[25:12] | My presence, | 我待在那儿 |
[25:14] | with what he’s going through right now, | 他现在却受着苦 |
[25:15] | will only make things worse. | 这只会让事情更糟 |
[25:17] | Did you at least,um, | 那你有没有告诉他 |
[25:22] | Did you tell him about his granddaughter? | 告诉他 他有孙女了吗 |
[25:27] | Kim? | 金 |
[25:29] | I couldn’t,Stephen. | 我不能 史蒂芬 |
[25:30] | I couldn’t bring myself to tell him | 我不能告诉他 |
[25:32] | I wasn’t the only person he was leaving behind. | 他不仅会扔下我一个 |
[25:35] | Telling him about Teri would’ve only made it worse. | 跟他说泰瑞只会让事情更糟 |
[25:39] | I’m gonna trying get on the 610. If I do. | 我会试着走610次航班 如果我赶上的话 |
[25:41] | I’ll be back in L.A. by 9. | 我九点就能到洛杉矶 |
[25:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:45] | You can always leave later, if you change your mind. | 要是改变注意了 就多留在那儿一会儿吧 |
[25:48] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[25:51] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[25:53] | We love you,too. | 我们也爱你 |
[25:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[26:09] | Mobile command,this is sweep 9. | 移动指挥部 我是9号搜捕队 |
[26:11] | 221 is clear. | 221区域安全 |
[26:12] | Copy,9. | 收到 9号搜捕队 |
[26:12] | – Proceed to 224. – Copy that. | -继续搜索224区域 -收到 |
[26:14] | Why has that area of the grid not been cleared? | 这个区域怎么没有被搜索 |
[26:18] | Sweep 3,why have you not cleared 219? | 3号搜捕小队 你们怎么没搜219区 |
[26:20] | Mobile command,we’re encountering some resistance | 移动指挥部 我们遇到一些 |
[26:21] | from neighborhood residents. | 社区内居民的阻挠 |
[26:23] | They’re not happy about their homes being searched | 他们很不高兴 觉得不应该在凌晨两点半 |
[26:25] | wIthout warning at 2:30 in the morning. | 没有事先通知就搜查他们的房子 |
[26:26] | I’m concerned about their safety,not their happiness. | 我在乎的是他们的安全 不是他们的心情 |
[26:28] | Whoever is helping Galvez may be providing him shelter | 协助卡维兹的人可能会给他提供藏身之处 |
[26:31] | in one of those houses. If those civilians are | 可能就是其中某间房屋 要是那些人 |
[26:33] | interfering in that sweep, arrest them,but get that | 继续阻碍搜捕 先逮捕他们 再继续任务 |
[26:35] | area cleared. Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[26:36] | Copy. | 收到 |
[26:38] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[26:39] | Excuse me… | 失陪一下 |
[27:17] | It’s an antiseizure medicine. | 这是抗痉挛的药物 |
[27:19] | I should’ve used it earlier. | 我早就该用的 |
[27:22] | Jack,what are you doing out here? | 杰克 你在这干什么 |
[27:24] | Why don’t you go back to fbi medical and let them treat you? | 你为什么不呆在局里接受治疗 |
[27:27] | There is no treatment. | 没办法治 |
[27:29] | There’s no cure. | 无药可医 |
[27:31] | Wait. | 等下 |
[27:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:36] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:40] | Why are you in the field? | 你为什么来现场 |
[27:42] | Agent walker just lost her partner,Tony. | 沃克探员的搭档刚刚牺牲了 托尼 |
[27:47] | I thought I could help. I owe her that much. | 我觉得我能帮上忙 我欠她的 |
[27:51] | Agent stoller to mobile command. code yellow. | 斯托勒探员呼叫指挥中心 黄色代码 |
[27:53] | Go ahead,agent Stoller, this is mobile command. | 指挥中心 斯托勒探员请讲 |
[27:55] | Are you reporting a code yellow? | 你是说黄色代码吗 |
[27:57] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[27:58] | I have a confirmed visual | 我看到了 |
[27:59] | On the target suspect | 身上有毒气罐 |
[28:01] | With the canister. | 的嫌犯 |
[28:02] | Repeat,confirmed visual | 重复 我看到了 |
[28:04] | Of suspect and canister. | 嫌犯和毒气罐 |
[28:06] | Agent park,may I? | 帕克探员 让我一下 |
[28:08] | Agent stoller, this is jack bauer. | 斯托勒探员 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[28:11] | Is galvez with someone? | 卡维兹有同伙吗 |
[28:14] | Agent stoller? | 斯托勒探员 |
[28:15] | Negative. he’s alone. | 没 他一个人 |
[28:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:20] | What’s his 20? | 他在做什么 |
[28:23] | Entering an abandoned apartment building | 他正在进入一个 |
[28:25] | On the south side | 林孔街南边和12号街的交口处的 |
[28:26] | Of rincon and 12th. | 废弃的公寓 |
[28:28] | I am in pursuit. | 我在追击中 |
[28:29] | Try to maintain a visual and wait for backup. | 别跟丢了 等待支援 |
[28:31] | Do not engage until we get there. | 我们到达之前不要交火 |
[28:33] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[28:34] | All primary units respond to 12th and rincon. | 所有分队向12号街和林孔路靠拢 |
[28:37] | Suspect sighted entering | 发现嫌犯带着毒气罐 |
[28:39] | A building with canister. | 进入一座建筑 |
[28:40] | – Code yellow. – Agent Park? I want a secure net | -黄色代码 -帕克探员 把那栋楼围起来 |
[28:42] | Around the building, agents at all exits and I want | 所有出口都要有岗哨 |
[28:45] | Sharpshooters covering each of the four exposures. | 阻击手把住四方 |
[28:47] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 |
[28:49] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[28:51] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[28:56] | It’s all right,I’ll be fine. | 没事的 我会好起来 |
[28:59] | I’ll stay back, I’ll watch operations. | 我就呆在这 我会监视行动的 |
[29:00] | You be careful out there. | 你在那边小心点 |
[29:02] | I still think galvez has a partner. | 我还是觉得卡维兹有搭档 |
[29:04] | You watch your back. | 你自己小心 |
[30:01] | “hellfire.” | 地狱之火 |
[30:03] | You served with the 27th in Pakistan. | 你在巴基斯坦的27师服役过 |
[30:06] | Two tours,sir. | 两次 |
[30:07] | Did you,by any chance, encounter any starkwood units? | 你有没有遇到斯塔克伍德的部队 |
[30:11] | There was a force protection team | 有一个是由指挥官 |
[30:13] | Attached by my c.o. | 调派给我们的保护分队 |
[30:15] | They fought with you. | 他们和你一起战斗 |
[30:17] | Yes,sir. | 是的 |
[30:18] | Side by side. | 肩并肩的 |
[30:21] | Soldier | 士兵 |
[30:24] | How would you rate their professionalism? | 你怎么评价他们 |
[30:26] | Their performance under fire. | 在战火中的表现 |
[30:28] | They are good men, sir | 他们个个都是好手 |
[30:30] | Well trained. | 受过良好的训练 |
[30:33] | Thank you,son. | 多谢你 |
[30:36] | Just made my day. | 这是我今天最快乐的时刻 |
[30:56] | All right,let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[31:06] | Our orders are to deliver the prisoner | 我们的命令是把囚犯 |
[31:08] | To the rear entrance at FBI. | 从后门送入调查局 |
[31:11] | The white house wants to keep this low-key. | 白宫不希望声张此事 |
[31:50] | Sarge! | 中士 |
[32:04] | This is sergeant Cadden. | 我是肯登中士 |
[32:05] | Prisoner’s in severe cardiac and respiratory distress. | 犯人心脏病突发 呼吸困难 |
[32:09] | We are rerouting | 我们改变路线去 |
[32:10] | To west arlington hospital. | 西阿灵顿医院 |
[32:13] | Need emergency medical team standing by! | 准备好紧急医疗队 |
[32:16] | Go,go! | 快 出发 |
[32:30] | – Assemble the teams. – You got it. | -集合队伍 -明白 |
[32:31] | Agent stoller,this is agent Walker,do you copy? | 斯托勒探员 我是沃克探员 你收到吗 |
[32:33] | I copy you,agent walker. | 收到 沃克探员 |
[32:34] | What is your position? | 你现在哪里 |
[32:36] | East stairwell between the first and second floor. | 在东边一层到二层的楼梯间 |
[32:39] | Suspect with canister | 嫌犯带着毒气罐 |
[32:40] | Has moved to the top floor. | 已经上了顶层 |
[32:42] | Do you have any indication that he’s not alone? | 有没有他有同伙的迹象 |
[32:44] | Negative. not at this time. | 没有 至少现在没有 |
[32:45] | All right,stand by. we’re coming to you. | 好的 请待命 我们马上与你回合 |
[32:47] | Agent stoller puts the suspect | 斯托勒探员说 |
[32:49] | somewhere on the second floor | 嫌犯在二楼某处 |
[32:50] | However,there’s no guarantee | 但是 有可能他 |
[32:51] | That he’s the only hostile in the building. | 还有同伙 |
[32:53] | Therefore,we stick to sop, clearing room by room. | 因此 各位要严格按照程序一个个房间搜 |
[32:56] | Agent park and I will lead two teams,east and west. | 帕克和我分别东边和西边各带一支分队 |
[32:58] | Check your weapons and headsets. | 检查你们的武器和耳机 |
[32:59] | We move in 60 seconds. | 我们60秒后进入 |
[33:00] | All right,you heard her, you guys are with me… | 好 你们都听到了 跟我来 |
[33:02] | Mobile command,this is walker. | 指挥中心 这是沃克 |
[33:03] | Go ahead,agent walker. | 请讲 沃克探员 |
[33:05] | We’re about to enter the building. | 我们正要进入那栋建筑 |
[33:06] | Have hazmat teams on alert,in | 让危险品处理小组准备好 |
[33:07] | case the canisteis have breached | 以防毒气罐泄漏 |
[33:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:10] | How you holding up? | 现在觉得如何 |
[33:11] | Better,thanks. | 好点 谢谢 |
[33:20] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[33:22] | This is bauer. | 鲍尔 请讲 |
[33:24] | Mr. bauer, this is agent mizelli. | 鲍尔 这是米泽尔探员 |
[33:26] | Sorry to bother you with this, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[33:27] | But I need to follow up on something from our debrief. | 但我想确定一下简报中的一个情报 |
[33:29] | Agent,this isn’t a good time. | 探员 现在不是时候 |
[33:30] | Some new information has come to light,and I need | 一些新的情报出现了 |
[33:33] | – To clear up a discrepancy. – What discrepancy? | -我要搞清楚一些矛盾的地方 -关于什么的 |
[33:35] | You told me tony almeida’s source on the white house attack | 你告诉我说托尼·阿尔梅达关于白宫受袭击的情报 |
[33:38] | Was a man identified to you as vincent cardiff? | 是来自于文森特·卡蒂夫 |
[33:41] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是的 |
[33:42] | Is there a possibility you misremembered the name? | 有没有可能你记错名字了 |
[33:45] | No,I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 |
[33:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:47] | You yourself have voiced some | 你似乎听起来 |
[33:48] | Concern about your own acuity. | 不是很确定 |
[33:50] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[33:51] | What is this here? | 这是什么 |
[33:52] | Sir? | 什么事先生 |
[33:53] | Agent mizelli,I’m gonna have to get | 米泽尔探员 我等会给你回话 |
[33:55] | Back to you. locator codes | 这是所有人 |
[33:56] | For all units’ radio transponders. | 的通讯发射器 |
[33:58] | – Are they in real time? – Yes,sir. | -是实时更新的吗 -是的 |
[33:59] | Can you do a map overlay? | 你能做下地图定位吗 |
[34:00] | – It’ll take a minute. – get it done. | -需要一分钟 -去做 |
[34:01] | What’s going on,jack? | 出什么事了 杰克 |
[34:04] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[34:28] | Ready? now. | 好了吗 现在 |
[34:49] | Right there,there’s Stoller’s transponder. | 在这 这是斯托克的发射器 |
[34:51] | He’s not even in the building. | 他都不在那栋楼里 |
[34:53] | Agent walker,this is jack. | 沃克探员 这是杰克 |
[34:54] | Get your men out of the building. | 让你的人撤出那栋楼 |
[34:55] | – It’s a trap. – Jack,what? | -那是个陷井 -什么 杰克 |
[34:57] | Stoller’s not even in there. get your men out now. | 斯托勒根本不在那 马上带你的人出去 |
[35:00] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[35:01] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[35:16] | Agent walker,agent park! | 沃克探员 帕克探员 |
[35:19] | Get us a vehicle now! | 调辆车来给我 |
[35:20] | All perimeter teams, this is Park. | 各单位注意 我是帕克 |
[35:22] | Agents are down. report to 12th and rincon. | 多名探员受伤 我们在12号街和林孔街交口出 |
[35:24] | We need assistance. | 我们需要帮助 |
[35:25] | Negative,negative, disregard that order. | 注意 注意 忽略刚才的命令 |
[35:27] | Maintain your positions. | 个单位原地待命 |
[35:28] | I repeat,maintain your positions. | 重复 原地待命 |
[35:29] | Bauer,what the hell are you doing? | 鲍尔 怎么回事 |
[35:31] | They are trying to pull you off the line. | 他们目的是让我们的警戒线松动 |
[35:32] | You leave a hole in that perimeter, | 一但有警戒漏洞 |
[35:34] | We are going to lose the canister. | 毒气罐就会被偷运出去 |
[35:35] | Tell your men to stand fast. | 告诉你的人原地待命 |
[35:36] | Medivac is on its way. | 医救队即将到达 |
[35:38] | Get them in the air now! | 让他们赶快过去 |
[36:14] | Jack,I’m going in. | 杰克 我先进去了 |
[36:16] | Agent Park. | 帕克探员 |
[36:17] | Agent Park. | 帕克探员 |
[36:19] | – How many men are unaccounted for? – Still assessing. | -多少人失踪 -正在清点 |
[36:20] | There were at least 30 of us in the building | 爆炸的时候 |
[36:22] | – When it went up. – And agent Walker? | -我们至少有30人在大楼中 -沃克探员呢 |
[36:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:26] | Renee,this is Jack. | 蕾妮 这是杰克 |
[36:28] | Do you copy? | 收到请回答 |
[36:30] | Renee,this is Jack. | 蕾妮 这是杰克 |
[36:31] | Do you copy? | 收到请回答 |
[36:33] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[36:42] | Almeida. | 阿尔梅达 |
[36:47] | You got the canister? | 毒气罐还在吧 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:49] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[36:55] | Hurry up,we need to get moving. | 快点 我们要快点离开 |
[37:05] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[37:08] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[37:18] | Renee… | 蕾妮 |
[37:20] | – Renee! – Jack. | -蕾妮 -杰克 |
[37:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:25] | – Yeah,- But he’s not breathing. | -我没事 -他没呼吸了 |
[37:27] | We need a medic! | 医生 |
[37:34] | They’ve got him. I want to get you out of here. | 让他们来照料他 你快跟我出去 |
[37:35] | Come on,let’s go now. | 快点 我们走 |
[37:45] | How’d you know it was a trap? | 你怎么知道这是个陷阱的 |
[37:46] | Stoller’s transponder was outside of the building. | 斯托勒的发射器在建筑物外面 |
[37:48] | They were trying to thin our ranks,create a diversion. | 他们想削弱我们封锁线 找突破口 |
[37:50] | Has the cordon been breached? | 封锁出现漏洞了没 |
[37:51] | No,I told the men to maintain their positions. | 没 我告诉他们原地待命 |
[37:53] | The perimeter’s secure. | 封锁线安全 |
[37:54] | It’s almost like they knew,Jack. | 杰克 他们好像知道我们的计划 |
[37:55] | They would have needed time | 他们在楼内布置炸药 |
[37:56] | To wire this building with explosives. | 总要花时间的 |
[37:58] | This was the last sector we were due to search. | 这是我们计划搜索的最后一个据点 |
[38:00] | – You think they knew your sweep patterns? – They must have. | -你认为他们知道我们的搜索顺序吗 -肯定的 |
[38:04] | Oh,my god. | 上帝啊 |
[38:05] | Jack,what is it? | 杰克 怎么了 |
[38:06] | I’ll meet you back at your vehicle. | 回头在你车那边见 |
[38:11] | Hey,you want me to take him? | 要我帮你忙吗 |
[38:13] | No,I got him. | 不用 我可以的 |
[38:14] | They need your help inside. | 里面需要你的帮助 |
[38:21] | Agent Mizelli. | 米泽尔探员 |
[38:23] | This is Bauer. you said you wanted to talk to me | 我是鲍尔 你刚才说到 |
[38:25] | About tony’s suspect vincent cardiff. | 托尼供的嫌犯文森特·卡蒂夫 |
[38:27] | Yes,yes,thanks for getting back to me. | 对 你终于回话给我了 |
[38:29] | Listen,uh,you told me that he expired | 听着 你告诉我说他 |
[38:31] | During the course of tony Almeida’s interrogation. | 在托尼·阿尔梅达的审讯中死了 |
[38:33] | Yeah,that’s what tony told me. | 对 托尼就是这么跟我说的 |
[38:35] | Well,it can’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[38:36] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:37] | Vincent cardiff was picked up | 一小时前文森特·卡蒂夫 |
[38:38] | Over an hour ago by customs, | 试图偷渡去加拿大 |
[38:39] | Trying to cross the border into Canada. | 的时候被海关逮捕 |
[38:41] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[38:42] | Look,I’m positive,I’ve got his arrest report right here. | 很肯定 我现在拿着他的逮捕报告 |
[38:44] | Cardiff’s alive. | 卡蒂夫还活着 |
[38:46] | Were there any signs | 他身上有没有 |
[38:47] | From his interrogation | 被审讯的迹象 |
[38:48] | Physical violence, abuse,anything at all? | 暴力威胁 虐待 有吗 |
[38:50] | Nothing’s indicated on the report. | 报告上面没写 |
[38:51] | That’s why I was asking if maybe | 所以我问你是否 |
[38:53] | You had mistaken the name almeida gave you. | 有可能把托尼告诉你的名字说错了 |
[39:05] | Here you go. | 接着 |
[39:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:08] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[39:14] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[39:22] | We need to talk. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[39:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[39:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[39:31] | I told you earlier today, | 我今天早些时候告诉过你 |
[39:33] | If you were lying to me I’d kill you myself. | 如果你对我撒谎 我会亲自把你杀了 |
[39:36] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:37] | Cardiff,vincent cardiff– | 卡蒂夫 文森特·卡蒂夫 |
[39:39] | You said he was killed during his interrogation. | 你说他在审讯期间死了 |
[39:40] | Yeah,so? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[39:41] | He’s alive and well,in custody, | 他好端端的活着 被逮捕了 |
[39:44] | And he’s showing no signs of physical abuse. | 根本没有曾被虐待的迹象 |
[39:46] | Explain that. | 解释下 |
[39:47] | All right,look, Jack,I’m sorry. | 好吧 听着 杰克 抱歉 |
[39:51] | Cardiff knew that by spilling that intel, | 卡蒂夫知道一但他泄露了情报 |
[39:53] | He was going to get himself killed, | 肯定会活不成 |
[39:56] | So I cut a deal with him. | 所以我和他达成了协议 |
[39:56] | I told him i’d let the FBI think | 我说我可以让调查局认为 |
[39:58] | He was dead,so he could walk away and disappear. | 他已经死了 让他可以逃匿 |
[40:01] | I thought it was just a meaningless lie. | 我认为那是无关紧要的谎话 |
[40:02] | You and I have been doing this long enough to know | 你和我干这行那么多年早应该知道 |
[40:05] | That there is no such thing as a meaningless lie. | 根本就没有谎话是无关紧要的 |
[40:07] | How are you involved in this? | 你在其中扮演什么角色 |
[40:08] | You’re not making any sense,Jack. | 杰克 你这样说没有道理 |
[40:09] | That intel was good. | 那情报是对的 |
[40:11] | Without it you’d have never been in the white house | 没那情报你进不了白宫 |
[40:12] | To save the president. | 救不了总统 |
[40:13] | What is your involvement?! | 你到底扮演什么角色 |
[40:16] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你头脑不清醒了 |
[40:18] | How were you shot? | 你是怎么中枪的 |
[40:20] | Does galvez even have a second man… | 是卡维斯真的还有同伙 |
[40:22] | Or was it just you? | 还是那个同伙就是你 |
[40:24] | Just stop and listen to what you’re saying. | 住嘴 听下你刚才说的 |
[40:25] | It’s insane. It’s paranoia. | 这是扯淡 精神错乱 |
[40:27] | Now,why don’t you put the gun down? | 快把枪放下吧 |
[40:29] | Don’t you move! | 别动 |
[40:32] | The toxin is starting to affect your judgment. | 毒素在影响你的判断能力 |
[40:34] | That’s what’s happening. you can see that,right? | 你知道的 不是吗 |
[40:55] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 这就是你要找的东西对吧 |
[41:00] | I never wanted to hurt you,Jack. | 我不想伤害你 杰克 |
[41:04] | I told you to stay out of it. | 我告诉过你别管这事 |
[41:05] | But you wouldn’t listen, would you? | 但你就是不听 是吧 |
[41:08] | Can we get some help here? this man’s having a seizure. | 我需要帮助 他开始抽搐了 |
[41:12] | Stand back,please. | 请后退 |
[41:15] | Go get my bag and call Dr. Mason. | 去拿下我的包 给梅塞尔医生打电话 |
[41:56] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看到伤口 |
[41:58] | The wound must be posterior. | 伤口肯定在背部 |
[41:59] | Sir,I need to turn you on your side. | 长官 我需要你翻个身 |
[42:12] | Put it down and keep driving. now! | 放下对讲机 开你的车 |