时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Have you secured the canister? | 找到毒气罐了吗 |
[00:16] | I’m afraid not, ma’am. | 阁下 恐怕还没有 |
[00:17] | Our suspect escaped beyond the perimeter. | 我们的疑犯逃出了封锁线 |
[00:19] | I was told that the area was locked down. | 你们不是说封锁那区域了吗 |
[00:21] | – What happened? – He had help | -怎么回事 -他有帮凶 |
[00:23] | From Tony Almeida. | 是托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[00:24] | Almeida? | 阿尔梅达 |
[00:25] | He was working for us. | 他为我们做事的啊 |
[00:26] | It only appeared that way. | 这只是表象 |
[00:28] | Apparently he was pursuing his own agenda, | 他显然是在执行自己的计划 |
[00:29] | Trying to get his hands on the canister. | 想要弄到毒气罐 |
[00:31] | We’re all regrouping to develop leads. | 我们已召集所有人员重新部署寻找线索 |
[00:33] | I may have one. | 我可能有一条线索 |
[00:34] | As hodges was taken into custody, | 在霍奇斯被拘捕时 |
[00:36] | He yelled at me about some larger group | 他叫嚣说 在他被捕后 |
[00:38] | That would continue on after his arrest. | 还有更大的组织会继续行动 |
[00:41] | If that’s the case, Madam President, | 如果真是这样 总统阁下 |
[00:42] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得跟他谈谈 |
[00:43] | I need you to call the attorney general | 打电话给司法部长 |
[00:45] | And draft a witness protection agreement for Jonas Hodges. | 起草一份给乔纳斯·霍奇斯的证人保护协议 |
[00:48] | There’s no other way he’ll talk. | 没有别的让他开口的法子了 |
[00:50] | This man murdered your son, not to mention | 你的亲生儿子死在他手里 更不要提 |
[00:52] | Hundreds of innocent civilians. | 数以百计的无辜平民 |
[00:54] | Is there anything else that I can do for you? | 有什么我可以为你做的吗 |
[00:58] | Other than kill Jonas Hodges, no. | 杀了乔纳斯·霍奇斯之外 我别无他求 |
[01:02] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[01:03] | You know, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[01:04] | We shouldn’t be talking about this over the phone. | 我们不该在电话里讨论这个 |
[01:06] | How soon can you be at the White House? | 你什么时候能到白宫 |
[01:07] | – How’s 15 minutes sound? – Good. | -15分钟怎么样 -很好 |
[01:10] | The plan was to launch simultaneous attacks | 我们计划在明年初 |
[01:12] | Early next year in multiple cities, | 对多个大城市发动同步攻击 |
[01:14] | So the public would finally see that the government can’t protect them. | 公众就会意识到 政府无法保全他们 |
[01:17] | They’d demand drastic measures, and we’d step in. | 他们会要求采取果断举措 我们就乘虚而入 |
[01:20] | We were going to supply the enemies that want to destroy this country. | 我们会支持那些想摧毁这个国家的敌人 |
[01:22] | Muhammed this, Achmed that. | 张三李四王二麻子 |
[01:25] | Mr. Hodges, I need the names of the people that you are working with. | 霍奇斯先生 我要你说出同党的名字 |
[01:27] | – I don’t have them. – I want the names. | -我没有 -我要名单 |
[01:29] | I don’t know any! | 我真不知道 |
[01:31] | Another attack today is all we need | 我们只需今天再发动一次袭击 |
[01:32] | To push this thing right over the edge. | 就能让整个事态发展到崩溃的边缘 |
[01:34] | This is no time to pull back. | 现在绝不是撤退的时候 |
[01:36] | I say we take that canister | 我建议我们今天就拿着毒气罐 |
[01:38] | – And finish the job off today. – I’ll contact the group. | -去完成任务 -我联系一下组织 |
[01:41] | The attack will be attributed to this man– | 这次行动会被归咎于这个人 |
[01:44] | Jibraan Al-zarian. | 吉布安·阿尔扎利安 |
[01:45] | We’re talking about launching a new operation | 我们讨论的是几个小时之内 |
[01:47] | In the next few hours | 展开一次新行动 |
[01:49] | And with only one canister. | 却只凭一个毒气罐 |
[01:51] | The plan for this operation was already in place. | 行动计划早就有了 |
[01:53] | We’d just be accelerating the timetable. | 我们只不过是加快了点脚步 |
[01:55] | Jonas Hodges was a loose cannon, | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯是一个我型我素的人 |
[01:56] | And the group is well rid of him, | 现在组织已经成功地除掉了他 |
[01:58] | But, in his lunacy, he did us a favor. | 但他疯狂的行为 对我们倒不无益处 |
[02:00] | I say we take it. | 我们要抓住这次机会 |
[02:02] | Hamid! | 哈米德 |
[02:04] | Keep your mouth shut and no one gets hurt. | 闭嘴就没事 |
[02:05] | – You understand?! – Yes! | -明白了吗 -是的 |
[02:07] | The following takes place between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨4点至5点间 |
[02:41] | How much more time do you need? | 你还需要多久 |
[02:42] | The material’s almost finished downloading. | 资料快下载完了 |
[02:46] | Financial records are in place. | 财务记录也准备好了 |
[02:47] | I’m gonna need about another 15 minutes to alter the time stamps. | 我还需要15分钟来更改时间戳印 |
[02:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna take this off. | 我现在把封条撕下来 |
[03:10] | You yell for help, you and your brother die. | 你要敢叫 你跟你弟弟就没命了 |
[03:12] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[03:24] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[03:27] | You’re putting Jihadi propaganda on my computer. | 你们把宣扬伊斯兰圣战的东西放进我电脑 |
[03:31] | These weapons– you’re… | 还有这些武器 你们 |
[03:32] | You’re trying to make me look like a terrorist. | 你们想让我看起来像个恐怖分子 |
[03:36] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[03:38] | Listen to me, jibraan. | 吉布安 听我说 |
[03:41] | There’s only one thing you need to know. | 你只需要知道一件事 |
[03:45] | If you don’t do exactly as I say, | 如果你不照我说的做 |
[03:48] | You’re going to watch your younger brother die right in front of your eyes. | 你会眼睁睁看着你弟弟死在你面前 |
[03:54] | And then… I’m gonna kill you. | 然后 我也会杀了你 |
[03:59] | However… if you cooperate… | 但是 如果你合作 |
[04:04] | …there’s a good chance the two of you will live through this. | 你们两兄弟有可能活下来 |
[04:09] | What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[04:12] | First off… | 首先 |
[04:14] | You’re going to read this statement in front of a camera, | 你要面对摄像机念这段声明 |
[04:17] | And you’re going to read it like you mean it. | 要念得有诚意 |
[04:20] | No, this is insane. | 不 这太扯淡了 |
[04:21] | I can’t read this. | 我不能念这个 |
[04:22] | I’m not going to do this. | 我不干 |
[04:23] | Okay, see, that sounds to me like you think you have a choice. | 好啊 听起来你好像觉得自己还有的选了 |
[04:26] | Please, this is not right. | 求你了 这样不对 |
[04:27] | You can’t do this to us. | 你不能这么对我们 |
[04:29] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | Okay, okay, please, please don’t hurt him. | 好 好 求你不要伤害他 |
[04:36] | I’ll do whatever you say. | 我会照你说的做 |
[04:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:54] | I’ll give you five minutes to look that over. | 给你5分钟把那看一遍 |
[05:07] | I just finished the first sweep with the CTU servers. | 我刚用反恐组服务器完成了第一次扫描 |
[05:09] | There’s been no chatter, no activity at all. | 完全检测不到有什么活动或聊天记录 |
[05:11] | You updated the watch list? | 你更新监视名单了吗 |
[05:12] | Yes, everyone on that list | 更新了 名单上所有人 |
[05:14] | Is already under surveillance by law enforcement. | 都已经在执法机构监视下了 |
[05:16] | If one of them was gonna do something, | 如果有人要干点什么 |
[05:17] | We would know about it. | 我们早就发现了 |
[05:18] | Damn, well, we’re going to have to widen our parameter. | 可恶 我们得扩大搜索范围 |
[05:20] | To include what? | 扩大到什么程度 |
[05:23] | I want you to check out every muslim in the Washington D.C. area. | 我要你检查华盛顿市区范围的所有穆斯林 |
[05:26] | Target anyone who’s working in a sensitive government position | 目标是敏感职位的政府工作人员 |
[05:29] | Or in a place that might get hit. | 或是可能受到袭击的区域的人员 |
[05:30] | Then I want you to start pulling the files | 然后调出在穆斯林社区工作的 |
[05:32] | On every political activist working in the muslim community. | 所有政治活动家的档案 |
[05:35] | Also, I want you to contact INS. | 还有 联系移民规划局 |
[05:37] | I want a list of every recent immigrant from an islamic country. | 我想要最近从伊斯兰国家来的移民名单 |
[05:39] | Excuse me, has anybody heard of racial profiling? | 抱歉 有人听到种族成见的话了吗 |
[05:41] | Janis, not now. | 詹尼斯 别说了 |
[05:45] | No, she’s right. | 不 她是对的 |
[05:50] | You’re right, this is racial profiling, | 你是对的 这是种族成见 |
[05:53] | And I don’t like it any more than you do, | 我跟你一样都不喜欢 |
[05:55] | But Hodges told me specifically | 但霍奇斯明确告诉我 |
[05:56] | That he was going to utilize muslim extremists | 他会利用穆斯林激进分子 |
[05:58] | In an effort to offload the blame for this attack. | 转移人们对这次袭击的责难对象 |
[06:00] | I need to know who he’s working with, | 我得知道他的同党是谁 |
[06:02] | And we’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[06:03] | I don’t know a better way of doing this. | 我不知道还有什么更好的办法 |
[06:06] | So if you do, please tell me now. | 如果你有 请现在就告诉我 |
[06:09] | No. | 没有 |
[06:12] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Chloe, I need you to run down the list of… | 克罗伊 请你追查那个列表中的 |
[06:27] | I-I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[06:28] | I forgot what I was saying. | 我忘了我要说的话了 |
[06:29] | INS records, jack? | 移民规划局记录 杰克 |
[06:31] | Yeah, run those down first and then work backwards. | 没错 先追查那些记录再逆向追踪 |
[06:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:38] | This is the second time he’s done this. | 这是他第二次这样了 |
[06:40] | He keeps forgetting things, he looks like hell. | 他总是忘东西 脸色很差 |
[06:42] | He’s doing pretty well, considering. | 这种情况下 他干得很不错了 |
[06:44] | Considering? | 这种情况 |
[06:45] | Considering what? | 什么情况 |
[06:46] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[06:48] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[06:50] | If there’s something wrong with jack, | 如果杰克有什么问题 |
[06:51] | Tell me now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[06:53] | He’s sick, Chloe. | 他病了 克罗伊 |
[06:54] | He was infected with the prion variant. | 他感染了阮病毒变体 |
[06:56] | How? | 怎么感染的 |
[06:58] | He was trying to recover the bioweapon canisters | 他当时想要夺回生化武器罐子 |
[07:00] | And one of them ruptured. | 其中一个破裂了 |
[07:01] | He was exposed. | 他暴露在了毒气中 |
[07:02] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[07:04] | I’m sorry, Chloe, he probably didn’t want you to worry. | 抱歉 克罗伊 他可能不想让你担心 |
[07:06] | Chloe… | 克罗伊 |
[07:24] | Why didn’t you tell me you were sick? | 你为什么不告诉我你病了 |
[07:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不要紧 |
[07:28] | It doesn’t matter? | 不要紧 |
[07:30] | I’m your friend. | 我是你朋友 |
[07:31] | We need to stay focused on finding Tony. | 我们得专心找托尼 |
[07:33] | Jack, you should be in the hospital. | 杰克 你应该去医院 |
[07:40] | There’s no treatment for this. | 这病无法治疗 |
[07:42] | There’s no cure. | 无药可医 |
[07:47] | So you’re telling me you’re dying? | 你是说你会死 |
[07:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:54] | How long? | 还有多少时间 |
[07:56] | A day, maybe two. | 一天 或者两天 |
[08:14] | I’ve been taking this anti-seizure medicine to keep me on my feet. | 我一直在打抗痉挛的药让自己撑着 |
[08:18] | It’s been working so far. | 目前都还管用 |
[08:23] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[08:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:29] | Chloe, it’s all right. | 克罗伊 没事的 |
[08:33] | I’ve accepted it… | 我已经接受了现实 |
[08:35] | and I need you to accept it, too. | 我也需要你这样做 |
[08:42] | Whatever time I’ve got left, I want it to matter. | 不管还能活多久 我希望能做点事 |
[08:47] | We need to find Tony, put an end to this. | 我们得找到托尼 了结此事 |
[08:55] | Chloe. | 克罗伊 |
[08:59] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你 我做不到的 |
[09:03] | Please, I need you to go back to work. | 拜托了 我需要你回去继续工作 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | We strike this blow for our brothers and sisters | 我们发动这次袭击是为了 |
[09:29] | Who have died at the hands of this corrupt nation. | 命丧于这个腐朽国家之手的兄弟姐妹 |
[09:33] | The hour is here, | 光荣的时刻已经来到 |
[09:34] | And we are ready for the war that is to come. | 我们已准备好投身到即将开始的战争 |
[09:36] | Our fighters will not rest | 我们的战士们会战斗不息 |
[09:39] | Until America lies crippled and dying, | 直到美国千疮百孔 |
[09:43] | Her streets running with blood, | 直到街道血流成河 |
[09:45] | And her people begging for mercy, | 直到人民摇尾乞怜 |
[09:48] | But there will be none… | 但我们不会怜悯和宽恕 |
[09:50] | Only our vengeance. | 只有报仇雪恨 |
[09:51] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[09:53] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:54] | Police. | 有条子 |
[10:01] | Why don’t you close down the computer and get out of sight. | 关掉电脑 藏起来 |
[10:08] | Take everything down and watch the brother. | 把东西拆下来 看着这小的 |
[10:12] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来 |
[10:14] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | There are two police officers outside. | 外面有两个警察 |
[10:17] | I want you to find out what they want | 我要你去看看他们想干嘛 |
[10:20] | And convince them that everything’s okay in here. | 让他们相信这里平安无事 |
[10:23] | Jibraan… don’t try to warn them. | 吉布安 别想试着报警 |
[10:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | DCPD. | 首府警察 |
[10:36] | Open the door, please. | 请开门 |
[10:44] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[10:46] | “Jibrain” Al-zarian? | 吉布雷·阿尔扎利安 |
[10:47] | Jibraan al-zarian. | 是吉布安·阿尔扎利安 |
[10:49] | Uh, we got a call from one of your neighbors. | 我们接到你邻居的电话 |
[10:51] | They said they heard some yelling coming from your apartment? | 他们说听到你房间里有呼救声 |
[10:53] | Saw some people they didn’t recognize enter the premises, | 看见了一些陌生人进了房间 |
[10:55] | Thought there might be some trouble. | 认为你们可能遇到麻烦了 |
[10:59] | No, everything is fine. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[11:01] | Those were friends of mine. | 那些是我的朋友 |
[11:03] | And what about the yelling? | 那呼救声是怎么回事呢 |
[11:05] | We got into an argument. | 我们有些争论 |
[11:07] | They were drinking a little too much. | 他们有点喝高了 |
[11:09] | Uh, it was nothing. | 不过没什么事情 |
[11:11] | Where are your friends now, sir? | 先生 你朋友们现在在哪 |
[11:16] | You know, they got too loud, so I asked them to leave. | 因为他们太吵了 所以我要他们回去了 |
[11:20] | They won’t be back. | 他们不会再来了 |
[11:22] | I’m very sorry for the noise. | 我很抱歉弄出那些噪音 |
[11:24] | Uh… it won’t happen again. | 不会再有下一次了 |
[11:27] | I-I promise. | 我 我保证 |
[11:28] | Okay. Just keep it down from now on. | 好吧 从现在开始声音小点就好 |
[11:31] | – I will. – Have a good night. | -我会的 -晚安 |
[11:33] | You, too. | 晚安 |
[11:52] | All right, we’re clear. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[11:57] | You did good, Jibraan. | 干得好 吉布安 |
[11:58] | We have to finish reading this statement before we take off. | 我们离开之前得念完这份声明 |
[12:02] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[12:03] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心 |
[12:06] | You just keep doing as we say, | 只要你按我们说的做 |
[12:08] | And you and your brother | 你和你弟弟 |
[12:09] | Are gonna make it through this, all right? | 就会安然无恙 懂吗 |
[12:12] | Set him up. | 让他对好镜头 |
[12:26] | And there will be none, only our vengeance. | 但我们不会怜悯和宽恕 只有报仇雪恨 |
[12:30] | And this is only the beginning. | 而这仅仅是个开始 |
[12:32] | We will strike again and again in the name | 我们会以崇高和正义之名 |
[12:36] | Of all that is great and righteous. | 反复地进行袭击 |
[12:55] | I think I’ve got something. | 我想我发现了一些线索 |
[12:57] | Agent walker? What is it? | 沃克探员 什么线索 |
[12:59] | One of the filters flagged this a few minutes ago. | 其中一个过滤器几分钟前标记出了这个 |
[13:01] | I just finished vetting it. | 我刚检查完 |
[13:02] | These are multiple deposits over a period of six months. | 这些是六个月来的大量存款 |
[13:06] | From an overseas Muslim relief organization | 来自一个海外穆斯林信仰组织 |
[13:08] | Called the Islamic League For World Peace. | 叫做世界和平伊斯兰组织 |
[13:10] | A total of two million dollars | 一共有2百万美金 |
[13:12] | To the Washington Continental Bank. | 转账到了华盛顿大陆银行 |
[13:13] | Every penny of it was withdrawn within 30 minutes. | 所有的钱都是在30分钟内转账的 |
[13:15] | What name’s on the account? | 账户上是什么名字 |
[13:19] | Jibraan Al-Zarian. | 吉布安·阿尔扎利安 |
[13:20] | He’s 27 years old, moved here | 27岁 四年前以学生签证 |
[13:21] | From Pakistan on student visa four years ago. | 从巴基斯坦到这里居住 |
[13:25] | This is his personal web account. | 这是他的个人网络账户 |
[13:27] | These are some of the sites he’s been looking at recently. | 这些是他最近浏览的网页 |
[13:30] | We got an address on him? | 能找到他的地址吗 |
[13:32] | No. This address is false. | 不行 这个地址是假的 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t exist. | 根本就不存在 |
[13:35] | That’s it, his visa expired. He’s here illegally, | 对 他的签证过了期 他是非法居民 |
[13:36] | And he probably doesn’t want to be found. | 他应该不想被发现 |
[13:37] | He does have a personal reference | 在他移民表格里面有 |
[13:38] | – On his INS form. – Who? | -一个担保人 -谁 |
[13:39] | Muhtadi Gohar. | 木塔里·高哈 |
[13:41] | He lives at the G street mosque in Georgetown. | 他住在乔治敦G大街的清真寺 |
[13:43] | He’s the imam there. | 他是这里的教长 |
[13:45] | He might be able to help us find Al-Zarian. | 他也许能帮我们找到阿尔扎利安 |
[13:46] | We need to talk to him. Put out an APB | 我们要找他谈谈 把阿尔扎利安加入 |
[13:48] | On Al-Zarian, run it through the interagency database. | 全面通缉的名单里 在内部数据库运行 |
[13:51] | See what else you can find. | 看你还能发现什么蛛丝马迹 |
[13:52] | Fax everything over to the car. | 把所有数据都传真到车上 |
[13:53] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[13:57] | Jack, wait. | 等等 杰克 |
[13:58] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确信你要跟进这个案子吗 |
[14:02] | I have to see this through. | 我得坚持到底 |
[14:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[14:07] | I can help. | 我能帮上忙 |
[14:10] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们出发 |
[14:16] | Come in. | 请进 |
[14:18] | Ma’am, Mr. Collier here to see you. | 阁下 克里尔先生来这里见您 |
[14:20] | Thank you, Agent Pierce. | 谢谢 皮尔斯探员 |
[14:22] | That’ll be all. | 没你的事了 |
[14:27] | I appreciate you coming, Martin. | 感谢你能来 马丁 |
[14:29] | It’s been a long time. You look good. | 好久不见了 你的风采依旧 |
[14:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:33] | So, olivia, I know why you asked me here, | 奥利维亚 我知道你为什么要我来这里 |
[14:36] | But I have to tell you, having me dig up dirt | 但我得告诉你 要我挖出 |
[14:39] | On Noah Daniels is one thing. | 诺亚·丹尼尔斯的丑闻是一回事 |
[14:41] | This is a whole different animal. | 但这次就完全不同了 |
[14:43] | I’m aware of that, Martin. | 这个我明白 马丁 |
[14:46] | I want this to happen. I want this person taken care of. | 替我办成此事 我要你好好收拾这恶贼 |
[14:49] | It’s Jonas Hodges. | 是乔纳斯·霍奇斯 |
[14:52] | – Starkwood? – Yes. | -斯塔克伍德的那个吗 -是的 |
[14:54] | What in god’s name do you have against him? | 你有什么理由要对付他呢 |
[14:56] | I don’t know how much of this will get out, | 我不知道你听到了多少风声 |
[14:59] | But Hodges was behind everything | 但霍奇斯是今天发生 |
[15:01] | That happened today, from the planes going down | 所有事情的主谋 从飞机的失事 |
[15:03] | To the attack on the White House. | 一直到袭击白宫 |
[15:05] | – What? – It’s true. | -什么 -是真的 |
[15:06] | He’s also responsible for the death of my brother. | 他还该为我弟弟的死负责 |
[15:10] | I thought your brother killed himself. | 我以为你弟弟是自杀的 |
[15:12] | He was murdered, | 他是被谋杀的 |
[15:15] | And Hodges was responsible. | 是霍奇斯亲手策划的 |
[15:17] | Okay. But why? | 好吧 但是为什么呢 |
[15:18] | It’s complicated, Martin, | 一言难尽啊 马丁 |
[15:21] | And I don’t have time to go into it. | 我没有时间详细解释 |
[15:22] | All you need to know is Hodges worked a deal. | 你要知道的就是霍奇斯拿到了协议 |
[15:24] | Witness protection. | 证人保护协议 |
[15:25] | My mother approved it, and he’s going free… | 我母亲批准了 然后他就会逍遥法外 |
[15:28] | Unless someone intervenes. | 除非有人出面干涉 |
[15:29] | – Okay, can I give you a little advice? – What? | -我能给你提点建议吗 -什么 |
[15:33] | This is big game. Walk away. | 这次玩大了 还是少管闲事为妙 |
[15:35] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[15:37] | Once this happens, | 这一旦成为事实 |
[15:38] | Once it goes through, you can never go back. | 一旦你成功了 你将无法回头 |
[15:40] | You will live with it for the rest of your life. | 这事会在你后半生中如影随形 |
[15:42] | I don’t need a lecture on conscience from you, | 我不用你来给我做良知问题的说教 |
[15:44] | Of all people. | 不用你们所有人来教我 |
[15:52] | I have thought this through. | 我已经过了深思熟虑 |
[15:56] | What I can’t live with | 我所不能忍受的是 |
[15:58] | Is that monster getting away with this. | 那个恶魔逍遥法外 |
[16:01] | He has to pay for what he did. | 他要为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[16:11] | So, uh, where’s Hodges now? | 那么霍奇斯现在在哪 |
[16:12] | In FBI custody, downtown Bureau. | 在联邦调查局的监狱里 市中心总局 |
[16:16] | Deal has been signed. | 那协议已经签署了 |
[16:18] | He’s being released into witness protection | 他会在1小时之内释放 |
[16:19] | Within the hour. | 并转入证人保护程序 |
[16:21] | Here’s his itinerary. | 这是他的行程表 |
[16:26] | When he walks out that door, we lose him. | 当他走出那扇门时我们就再难对付他了 |
[16:28] | He disappears forever. | 他会从此人间蒸发 |
[16:29] | This has got to happen fast. | 一切要速战速决 |
[16:33] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[16:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:43] | I’ll make a call. | 我去打电话 |
[16:44] | I’ll get you contact information, a price, | 我会给你联系方式 价钱 |
[16:47] | And instructions on how to transfer the funds. | 还有你如何转账的说明 |
[16:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:54] | You’ll hear from me soon. | 我会很快答复你的 |
[17:21] | Mr. Hodges, | 霍奇斯先生 |
[17:22] | This is U.S. Marshal Sullivan. | 这是美国沙利文警官 |
[17:25] | I’m placing you in his custody. | 我正将你转移到他的监管下 |
[17:26] | He’ll take you to witness protection. | 他会将你转到证人保护组 |
[17:32] | Thank you for your hospitality, young lady. | 谢谢你的热情款待 女士 |
[17:38] | This dossier outlines your new identity, | 这文件概述了你的新身份 |
[17:40] | Your new place of residence, | 你的新住所 |
[17:42] | All the information you’re going to need to make this transition. | 你需要改头换面的所有信息 |
[17:48] | Robert Tippett? That’s my new name? | 罗伯特·蒂皮特吗 我的新名字吗 |
[17:51] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[17:56] | Sounds like a dog breed. | 听起来像狗狗的名字 |
[18:01] | Our first stop is the Witt-Sec facility in Colorado. | 我们第一站是在科罗拉多州证人保护机构 |
[18:03] | We’ll put the finishing touches on your new biography, | 我们会完成您的新档案的最后一步 |
[18:06] | Fabricate your new ID, | 制作你的新身份证明 |
[18:08] | Get you into counseling. | 让你去做心理咨询 |
[18:10] | Counseling? | 心理咨询 |
[18:12] | It helps entrants deal with their new circumstances. | 那有助于您应付新环境中的问题 |
[18:16] | Son, you know who I am. | 孩子 你知道我是谁吗 |
[18:17] | Do I impress you as someone who needs therapy | 我给你的印象像一个需要心理治疗 |
[18:20] | To cope with new circumstances? | 才能应付新环境的人吗 |
[18:21] | The service is available if you want it, sir, | 如果您需要 就能有这项服务 先生 |
[18:25] | Courtesy of the American taxpayer. | 这是对美国纳税人的尊重 |
[18:27] | You think I’m getting off easy, don’t you? | 你以为我被从轻发落了 是吗 |
[18:30] | I don’t think anything. | 我没有任何想法 |
[18:35] | I can smell attitude, son, | 我是你肚里的蛔虫 孩子 |
[18:37] | And you’re giving it off pretty thick. | 你肚里有几根花花肠子清楚得很 |
[18:41] | I’ve lost everything– | 我已经一无所有 |
[18:43] | My company, my family, | 我的公司 我的家庭 |
[18:46] | And most importantly, my name. | 最重要的是我的姓名 |
[18:49] | Do you know how much blood and sweat went | 你明白要花多少血汗 |
[18:51] | Into making that name mean something? | 才能使那名字永垂青史吗 |
[18:56] | We leave for Andrews Air Force base in 30 minutes. | 我们在30分钟后前往安德鲁斯空军基地 |
[18:59] | I suggest you get ready. | 我想你该做好准备 |
[19:36] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[19:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:43] | What are you doing? We don’t even know that they’ve done anything yet. | 你干嘛 我们甚至不知道他们干了什么 |
[19:45] | They could be innocent. | 他们可能是无辜的 |
[19:46] | Innocent? You heard Hodges. | 无辜的 你听到霍奇斯说的 |
[19:47] | They’re gonna use sleeper cells to carry out these attacks. | 他们会利用本土恐怖分子来进行这些袭击 |
[19:50] | Al-zarian might not have been knowingly complicit | 阿尔扎利安可能不是今天发生 |
[19:52] | About everything that happened today, | 一切的蓄意同谋者 |
[19:53] | But innocent? No. | 但要说无辜的话 不可能 |
[20:00] | Yes? | 是谁 |
[20:01] | This is agent Walker with FBI. | 我是联邦调查局的沃克探员 |
[20:03] | Mr. Gohar? | 高哈先生 |
[20:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:06] | We’re sorry to bother you at such a late hour, | 很抱歉这么晚打扰您 |
[20:08] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你的协助 |
[20:10] | My help? | 我的协助 |
[20:11] | To stop a potential terrorist attack. | 阻止一起潜在的恐怖袭击 |
[20:19] | Mr. Gohar? | 高哈先生 |
[20:22] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:24] | My name is jack bauer. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[20:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:30] | I watched your testimony on television. | 我在电视上看到你出庭作证了 |
[20:33] | Sir. Can we talk to you inside? | 先生 我们能进去说话吗 |
[20:35] | Please. | 劳驾 |
[21:03] | What do you want? | 你们想干嘛 |
[21:06] | We’re looking for a man who worships here. | 我们在找一个在这里朝拜的人 |
[21:07] | We believe he may be | 我们怀疑他可能 |
[21:08] | Helping to plan another attack | 在协助进行另一起恐怖袭击 |
[21:10] | That may be happening soon, in D.C. | 而且很快会在特区发生 |
[21:12] | I knew the blame would eventually fall on us. | 我知道这种指责最终会落到我们头上 |
[21:14] | His name is Jibraan Al-Zarian. | 他叫吉布安·阿尔扎利安 |
[21:17] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[21:18] | And why do you think he’s a terrorist? | 你们为什么怀疑他是恐怖分子呢 |
[21:21] | He fits a specific profile. | 他符合一些犯罪特征的剖析 |
[21:23] | You mean, he is a muslim. | 你是说他是穆斯林 |
[21:24] | He’s a pakistani national. | 他是巴基斯坦人 |
[21:26] | His visa lapsed a year ago. | 他签证一年前过期 |
[21:27] | And he has no legal address. | 他没有合法住址 |
[21:29] | He listed you as a personal reference on his INS form. | 他在移民表格中填的担保人是你 |
[21:32] | Where someone worships is private information, protected by law. | 在哪里做礼拜是个人隐私 受法律保护 |
[21:35] | Right now, finding al-zarian | 目前为止 找到阿尔扎利安 |
[21:36] | Is the only way we’re going to prevent an attack against civilians. | 是阻止恐怖袭击的唯一方式 |
[21:38] | So, I ask you again, sir, do you know him? | 那么 我再问你一遍 你认识他吗 |
[21:42] | Look at the photo! | 看照片 |
[21:50] | Yes, I know him. | 是的 我认识他 |
[21:52] | But he is not a terrorist! | 但他不是恐怖分子 |
[21:54] | What makes you so sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[21:56] | Jibraan has come to me many times for spiritual advice. | 吉布安向我讨教精神层面的问题很多次了 |
[21:59] | I know the man. | 我了解这个人 |
[22:01] | He is not violent and he is not an extremist. | 他并不暴力 也不是极端分子 |
[22:04] | We have evidence that indicates otherwise. | 可我们有证据表明他是 |
[22:06] | I would like to see this evidence. | 我倒想看看你们所谓的证据 |
[22:07] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[22:09] | We did not come here to debate this with you. | 我们来不是要和你争论这个问题 |
[22:10] | Where does he live? | 他住在哪里 |
[22:12] | I don’t know where he lives. | 我不知道他住哪里 |
[22:13] | – Where does he work? – I don’t know that, either. | -他在哪里上班 -我也不清楚 |
[22:15] | And I don’t believe you! | 鬼才会相信你 |
[22:16] | But you expect me to believe you? | 那么我该相信你吗 |
[22:17] | I watched your hearing at the senate, | 我看了你在参议院的听证会 |
[22:20] | I know what you have done. | 我知道你做过什么 |
[22:21] | So, tell me why should I believe anything you say to me? | 所以你告诉我我为什么要相信你说的一切 |
[22:24] | First because you don’t have a choice. | 首先 你别无选择 |
[22:26] | Second, because I am telling you the truth! | 其次 我告诉你的都是事实 |
[22:28] | The truth is that you come into a house of worship | 事实就是你带着莫须有的消息 |
[22:30] | With information you should not have, | 闯入我的礼拜堂 |
[22:32] | An outrageous accusation, no legal warrant, | 肆无忌惮的指控 没有合法文件 |
[22:35] | and threaten me. | 还威胁我 |
[22:36] | I have not threatened you. | 我没有威胁你 |
[22:39] | Not yet. | 暂时还没 |
[22:40] | But we both know where this is going. | 但我们都知道接下来会发生什么 |
[22:42] | If you’re so sure he’s innocent, | 如果你这么确定他是清白的 |
[22:43] | – Why are you afraid to tell us where he is? – Jack… | -为什么不敢说他在哪里呢 -杰克 |
[22:46] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里 |
[22:47] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我说过了 我不知道 |
[22:49] | But even if i did, I would say nothing. | 即便我知道 我也不会说 |
[22:53] | I would not help you arrest an innocent man. | 我不会帮助你们逮捕无辜的人 |
[22:58] | This is agent Walker. | 我是沃克探员 |
[23:00] | It’s Janis. | 我是詹尼斯 |
[23:01] | A DCPD officer recognized Jibraan Al-zarian | 一名首府警察15分钟前 |
[23:03] | From a domestic disturbance call | 接到一通报告家庭暴力的电话 |
[23:05] | He took 15 minutes ago. | 里面涉及吉布安·阿尔扎利安 |
[23:07] | The address is 2700 eastbrook, | 地址是东布鲁克街2700号 |
[23:09] | Apartment 3. | 3号公寓 |
[23:10] | All right, good. Coordinate with DCPD. | 很好 继续和首府警局协作 |
[23:12] | Set up an envelope and put the building under surveillance | 设置包围圈 监控整幢大楼 |
[23:13] | We’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 我们10分钟后到 |
[23:14] | We have an address on Al-zarian. | 我们有阿尔扎利安的地址了 |
[23:16] | – Let’s go, Jack. – Turn around. | -杰克 我们走 -转过身去 |
[23:17] | – Why? – I said turn around. | -为什么 -我让你转过去 |
[23:19] | – Put your hands up, now! – Jack? | -举起手来 -杰克 |
[23:21] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你在做什么 杰克 |
[23:22] | I’m not letting him call Al-zarian | 我不会让他在我们到达前 |
[23:24] | Before we get there. | 给阿尔扎利安通风报信的 |
[23:25] | – He’s coming with us. – You have no right! | -他得跟我们一起去 -你没那个权利 |
[23:27] | – I have done nothing wrong! – Shut up! | -我又没干坏事 -闭嘴 |
[23:31] | …there will be none, only our vengeance. | 我们没有怜悯和宽恕 只有报仇雪恨 |
[23:36] | And this is only the beginning. | 而这仅仅是个开始 |
[23:40] | We will strike again and again | 我们会以崇高和正义之名 |
[23:42] | In the name of all that is great and righteous. | 发动一次又一次的袭击 |
[23:44] | All right, fine. | 好 好吧 |
[23:48] | The staging team’s ready and waiting on us. | 运输队已经准备好 就等我们了 |
[23:51] | This’ll be uploaded in two minutes. | 2分钟后就上传好了 |
[23:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:59] | Jibraan… | 吉布安 |
[24:02] | We’re getting ready to move out. | 准备出发了 |
[24:05] | I’m gonna need you to talk to your brother. | 你得和你弟弟谈一下 |
[24:07] | Tell him what we discussed. | 照我们讨论的说给他听 |
[24:10] | Go ahead and wake him up. | 去把他叫醒 |
[24:13] | Please, I can’t do this. | 求你了 我不能这么做 |
[24:17] | Yes, you can. | 不 你能 |
[24:19] | And you will. | 你必须做 |
[24:20] | How do I know you won’t kill Hamid anyway? | 我怎么知道你们事后不会杀了哈米德 |
[24:23] | Because we need him to tell the police | 因为我们还需要他告诉警察 |
[24:26] | That his brother’s a terrorist. | 他哥哥是恐怖分子 |
[24:28] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[24:30] | You’re saving his life by doing this. | 你这么做是救了他 |
[24:33] | Now, come on, let’s go. | 好了 快点 出发了 |
[24:42] | Hamid, Hamid, calm down. | 哈米德 哈米德 别慌 |
[24:44] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 |
[24:45] | Jibraan, what is this? | 吉布安 怎么回事 |
[24:47] | Sorry we had to do it this way. | 抱歉以这种方式对你 |
[24:49] | But you’re not going to be hurt anymore, okay? | 可我们不会伤害你的 明白吗 |
[24:51] | We? Who is we? | 我们 我们是谁 |
[24:53] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[24:54] | I’ll explain everything to you, okay? | 我来解释这一切 好吗 |
[24:55] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[25:00] | Um, he’s a friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[25:01] | Your friend? I know all your friends. | 你朋友吗 你朋友我都认识 |
[25:03] | I’ve never seen him before. | 可我从没见过他 |
[25:04] | That’s because I have kept him from you. | 那是因为我没把他介绍给你 |
[25:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[25:08] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事情 |
[25:11] | I’m not the person you think I am. | 我其实不是你想的那样 |
[25:14] | What? | 什么 |
[25:16] | I hate what this country has done to our people. | 我憎恨这个国家对我们的人民所做的一切 |
[25:20] | And I’m working with these men. | 我和这些人一起工作 |
[25:22] | They’re going to help me strike back | 他们会帮助我 |
[25:24] | Against the evil that has been done to us. | 向那些欺侮我们的恶势力发动反击 |
[25:26] | Strike back? | 反击 |
[25:28] | I can’t say any more than that. | 我不能透露更多的了 |
[25:32] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[25:34] | This country brought us in, gave us a home, | 这个国家收留我们 让我们安居于此 |
[25:37] | That’s what you always said. | 这才是你挂在嘴边的话 |
[25:38] | Yeah, that was a lie. | 是的 但那是个谎言 |
[25:40] | I have been protecting you from this rage I’ve always felt inside. | 我以前一直没告诉你我内心的愤怒 |
[25:44] | But now it is time for you to know the truth. | 但现在是时候让你知道真相了 |
[25:47] | It was the Americans who killed our parents, Hamid. | 我们的父母死在美国人手上 哈米德 |
[25:49] | I’m going to make them pay. | 我要让他们付出代价 |
[25:52] | What have you done to my brother? | 你对我哥做了什么 |
[25:54] | You’ve poisoned his mind! This isn’t my brother! | 你给他洗脑了吗 这根本就不是我哥 |
[25:56] | They have not done anything to me, okay. | 他们并没对我做什么 |
[25:57] | It is very important you accept what I’m saying to you. | 重要的是你得明白我说的话 |
[26:00] | Why are you telling me this? | 你干嘛要告诉我这些 |
[26:02] | When they ask you why I did what I did, | 若有人问你我的动机 |
[26:06] | I want you to tell them. | 我希望你能告诉他们 |
[26:07] | Okay, no one will blame you for anything. | 没人会怪你的 |
[26:10] | You have done nothing wrong. | 你并没有做错 |
[26:15] | I know this is very difficult for you to understand. | 我知道你很难理解这一切 |
[26:19] | But over time, you will see. | 但以后你会明白的 |
[26:25] | I love you, Hamid. | 我爱你 哈米德 |
[26:37] | You said today was a bad day to be a muslim. | 你说今天当一个穆斯林是糟糕的一天 |
[26:45] | Well, it’s an even worse day to be your brother. | 现在看来 当你弟弟更加糟糕 |
[26:51] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 该走了 |
[26:52] | Staging area’s ready. | 集结待命地区准备好了 |
[26:54] | You stay here and finish up. | 你留下来处理一下 |
[26:56] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[26:57] | Jibraan, don’t do this. | 吉布安 不要这样做 |
[27:01] | Everything set? | 一切就绪了吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah, was the brother convinced? | 他弟弟相信了吗 |
[27:05] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[27:06] | But even if he wasn’t, | 即便他不相信 |
[27:08] | Once the attack happens, he will be. | 袭击一旦发生 他就会相信的 |
[27:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:39] | Yes, yes, martin collier said you’d be expecting my call. | 马丁·克里尔说你在等我电话 |
[27:43] | He gave me the target’s itinerary. | 他给了我目标的行程 |
[27:45] | I’m set to go. | 我正要去 |
[27:47] | Good. good, so the terms are acceptable. | 好的 那么 条件可以接受了 |
[27:50] | They are. | 是的 |
[27:51] | I just need you to transfer the funds. | 我只是需要你转账 |
[27:54] | What’s the account number? | 账号多少 |
[27:55] | International banking code is | 国际银行号码是 |
[27:57] | V6B1B1 Victor-six-bravo-one-bravo-one. | |
[28:01] | Account number 0599072477. | 账号 0599072477 |
[28:08] | After the funds have been transferred, I’ll proceed. | 资金转账后 我会行动的 |
[28:10] | There’ll be no need for us to have any further contact. | 我们没必要再联系了 |
[28:12] | All right, but what are you– | 好吧 可是你 |
[28:30] | Yes? | 请进 |
[28:32] | Excuse me, Ms. Taylor. | 打扰一下 泰勒女士 |
[28:34] | I thought you should know your father has asked to see you. | 你父亲要见你 |
[28:37] | My father’s here? | 我父亲在这里吗 |
[28:38] | In light of the potential bioweapon attack, | 考虑到可能的生化武器袭击 |
[28:41] | The president ordered him moved to the white house for his safety. | 总统下令让他搬到白宫来以防万一 |
[28:44] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢你 亚伦 |
[28:46] | I just have something to take care of. | 我还有些事情要处理 |
[28:48] | Tell them I’ll be right there. | 告诉他们我马上过去 |
[28:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[29:29] | You’ve reached Martin Collier. | 我是马丁·克里尔 |
[29:31] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[29:33] | Martin, it’s Olivia Taylor. | 马丁 我是奥利维亚·泰勒 |
[29:35] | I spoke to the contact, | 我跟你找的人谈过了 |
[29:37] | But I couldn’t go through with it. | 但没有谈成 |
[29:39] | I decided to take your advice and walk away. | 我决定采取你的建议不管这事了 |
[29:42] | Please call me as soon as you can. | 请尽快和我联系 |
[29:53] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[29:55] | Jack, it’s Chloe, I found something | 杰克 我是克罗伊 我发现 |
[29:56] | Weird about these hits on Jibraan Al-zarian. | 吉布安·阿尔扎利安的事有些蹊跷 |
[29:58] | Go ahead. | 说下去 |
[29:59] | You know how I said that the two million dollars | 我告诉过你他的账户 |
[30:01] | Was deposited into his account | 在6个月内 |
[30:02] | Over a period of six months? | 总共存入了2百万美元 |
[30:04] | Well, that wasn’t right. They were backdated. | 那不对 时间被提前了 |
[30:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:07] | One of the trace algorithms caught a discrepancy, | 一种回溯算法捕捉到了一个差异 |
[30:09] | All that money was really just deposited 30 minutes ago. | 那些钱实际上是在30分钟前存入的 |
[30:12] | What about the extremist websites he was visiting? | 他浏览过的那些极端分子网站呢 |
[30:13] | Same thing with the time stamps. | 时间标记也是一样的情况 |
[30:16] | The hits were backdated 30 minutes ago. | 网站访问时间是在30分钟前被修改提前的 |
[30:18] | Are you absolutely positive? | 你完全肯定吗 |
[30:20] | It looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[30:21] | Jibraan could be innocent. | 吉布安很可能是无辜的 |
[30:24] | Okay, thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[30:25] | What’s going on, Jack? | 杰克 什么事 |
[30:27] | Chloe found evidence that Jibraan is being set up. | 克罗伊找到证据表明吉布安是被陷害的 |
[30:30] | He’s been framed. | 被人栽赃了 |
[30:32] | Why would Almeida frame an innocent man? | 阿尔梅达为什么要嫁祸一个无辜的人 |
[30:33] | Because they wouldn’t want to risk the attack | 因为一旦袭击不顺利 |
[30:34] | Not being carried out properly. | 他们冒不起那个险 |
[30:35] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么这么笨呢 |
[30:39] | An innocent man is so much easier to control. | 一个无辜的人更容易掌控 |
[30:41] | All they needed was a muslim, | 他们需要的只是一个穆斯林 |
[30:43] | They could create whatever background they wanted. | 他们可以给他伪造任何背景 |
[30:48] | Give me your hands. | 把手给我 |
[30:51] | I am surprised. | 我很吃惊 |
[30:54] | Why? You were right. | 为什么 你是对的 |
[30:56] | Not about Jibraan. | 不是关于吉布安 |
[30:58] | My experience with the authorities, | 就我对当局的经验来看 |
[30:59] | The police is that they will go to any lengths | 警方一定会使出浑身解数 |
[31:02] | Not to admit they were wrong. | 对他们的错误矢口否认 |
[31:04] | Even at the expense of an Innocent man’s life. | 即使是以牺牲一个无辜生命为代价 |
[31:08] | At least you didn’t do that. | 至少你没有这么做 |
[31:11] | Please know that I forgive you. | 请明白我原谅你了 |
[31:14] | I’m not asking for your forgiveness. | 我不是在祈求你的谅解 |
[31:17] | Then i hope you can at least forgive yourself. | 但我希望至少你可以原谅自己 |
[31:22] | I gave up on that a long time ago. | 我早就对此不抱希望了 |
[31:27] | It’s never to late to turn towards god, Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 信仰上帝为时不晚啊 |
[31:40] | – That’s enough? – Yeah, thanks. | -够了吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[31:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:45] | You don’t need to stay with me, Ally. | 你不用在这陪着我 艾莉 |
[31:47] | But they know where to find me if they need me. | 他们需要我的时候会来找我的 |
[31:51] | I thought it was important for you to hear what’s going on. | 我觉得让你了解当前局势 |
[31:55] | And for you to understand why I did what I did. | 还有我这么做的原因是很必要的 |
[31:58] | You’re the president, sweetheart. | 宝贝 你是总统你做主 |
[32:00] | You don’t owe me an explanation. | 你不需要向我解释 |
[32:03] | There’s my girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[32:05] | Hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:10] | Livy, you can squeeze a bit harder. | 利维 你可以抱得再紧些 |
[32:11] | I won’t break. | 我没那么脆弱 |
[32:13] | Oh, I might! | 哦 我不行了 |
[32:17] | I’m sorry I couldn’t come to the hospital. | 抱歉我没能及时赶到医院 |
[32:18] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[32:20] | You’re a godsend being here helping your mom. | 你是上帝派来助你妈妈一臂之力的天使 |
[32:23] | Just knowing you two were speaking again, | 能看到你们言归于好 |
[32:27] | Let alone working together, that’s enough. | 甚至可以同舟共济 这就足够了 |
[32:29] | Henry, I’m not sure that our déente | 亨利 我不确定我们彼此的信任 |
[32:32] | Is holding at the moment. | 能否撑过当前的局势 |
[32:36] | Olivia, your mother told me | 奥利维亚 你妈妈告诉我 |
[32:40] | About the deal she made with Jonas Hodges. | 她与乔纳斯·霍奇斯所定的协议 |
[32:44] | And I know you, understandably, | 而且我也能理解 |
[32:46] | Have serious concerns about that. | 你对这一协议的强烈反对 |
[32:51] | Well, I’ve had some time to think. | 我想了很久 |
[32:54] | To put myself in mom’s position. | 如果我站在妈妈的立场上 |
[32:58] | To be objective | 客观来讲 |
[33:00] | And pragmatic– | 从现实情况分析 |
[33:02] | The way a good leader should be. | 这是一个英明的领袖 |
[33:04] | Has to be. | 应该做出的决定 |
[33:06] | I know that decision was horrible for you. | 我知道这个决定对你来说是一场折磨 |
[33:10] | But I do understand. | 但是我确能理解 |
[33:12] | I’m sorry I made the choice even harder. | 我对自己的鲁莽决定深表歉意 |
[33:16] | Jonas Hodges will face judgment one day. | 总有一天乔纳斯·霍奇斯将面对公正的审判 |
[33:21] | If not in this life, in the next. | 即便此生不能 必在来世 |
[33:54] | Mr. Tippet. | 蒂皮特先生 |
[33:59] | Mr. Tippet. | 蒂皮特先生 |
[34:02] | Oh. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:04] | It’s going to take me a little while to get used to that. | 我需要一点时间来适应这个名字 |
[34:07] | Always does. | 这是人之常情 |
[34:09] | I’ll need to confiscate the wallet. | 我需要将那钱包充公 |
[34:11] | We can’t let you hold on to anything | 我们不能让您持有任何 |
[34:13] | That ties you to your former life. | 与您以前生活联系起来的东西 |
[34:20] | And the picture. | 还有那相片 |
[34:37] | You like your job, Mr. Sullivan? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 沙利文先生 |
[34:39] | It has its challenges. | 很有挑战性 |
[34:41] | You strike me as someone | 你给我的印象 |
[34:43] | who wouldn’t be totally satisfied ferrying prisoners around. | 是一位不甘于转移囚犯之职的人 |
[34:47] | I don’t plan on doing this my entire life. | 我不打算一辈子干这行 |
[34:50] | Good to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[34:53] | Maybe you and I can do some work together some day. | 也许你我有朝一日可以同朝共事 |
[34:56] | Sir? | 先生 |
[34:58] | I don’t intend to be Mr. Tippet forever. | 我不打算一辈子充当蒂皮特先生 |
[35:23] | Sign here acknowledging transfer. | 在这里签名确认转移 |
[36:03] | FBI’s identified | 联邦调查局确认了 |
[36:04] | The man they believe is going to carry out e bioweapon’s attack. | 那个要实施生化武器袭击者的身份 |
[36:07] | Jack Bauer and agent Walker are on their way | 杰克·鲍尔和沃克探员在去找他的路上 |
[36:09] | To a possible location for him. | 前往一个他可能在的地点 |
[36:10] | Have they found out anything that would give us an idea of the target– | 他们有没有找到任何线索能表明 |
[36:13] | – Or a timetable? – No. | -攻击目标或者时间表的 -暂时没有 |
[36:14] | Nothing actionable. Not yet. | 目前为止 没有什么实际的 |
[36:16] | Um, Madam president. | 总统阁下 我接个电话 |
[36:21] | This is woods. | 我是伍兹 |
[36:24] | Are you sure? | 你确信吗 |
[36:29] | How did this happen? | 是怎么发生的 |
[36:32] | Call me as soon as you know more. | 一旦你了解到更多 立刻打电话给我 |
[36:40] | What is it, Tim? | 什么事 蒂姆 |
[36:42] | Jonas Hodges was just killed. | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯刚刚被杀了 |
[36:44] | – What? How? – Car bomb. | -什么 怎么回事 -汽车炸弹 |
[36:46] | As he was leaving FBI. | 在他刚离开联邦调查局的时候 |
[36:47] | What else do they know? | 他们还知道些什么 |
[36:50] | – Are there any suspects? – Not yet. | -有疑犯吗 -还没有 |
[36:52] | Um, excuse me. | 失陪接个电话 |
[37:01] | My guess is this was an inside job. | 我认为是内鬼做的 |
[37:04] | Inside job? | 内鬼 |
[37:05] | Whoever ordered the hit | 无论是谁下令杀他的 |
[37:07] | Knew exactly when and where hodges was being transported. | 他一定知道霍奇斯转移的确切时间和地点 |
[37:09] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[37:12] | Tim, get on top of this. | 蒂姆 优先处理这件事 |
[37:13] | I want to know exactly how this happened. | 我想知道究竟是怎么回事 |
[37:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 阁下 |
[37:24] | Ms. Taylor, | 泰勒女士 |
[37:27] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[37:29] | Oh, it’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[37:30] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[37:40] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[37:41] | Hodges is dead! | 霍奇斯死了 |
[37:43] | Okay, calm down. | 冷静 |
[37:44] | We shouldn’t be talking on the phone. | 我们不该在电话里谈论的 |
[37:46] | You don’t understand, | 你不明白 |
[37:47] | There’s been a terrible mistake. | 这里有个致命的失误 |
[37:49] | I spoke to the man whose number you gave me. | 我跟那个你给我号码的人说过话 |
[37:51] | But I didn’t go through with it. | 但我扛不起这个失误 |
[37:53] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[37:54] | Didn’t you get my message? | 难道你没收到我的短信吗 |
[37:55] | Olivia, I said calm down. | 奥利维亚 我叫你冷静 |
[37:56] | I can’t! | 我办不到 |
[37:58] | Hodges is dead and I’m responsible. | 霍奇斯死了 现在我难逃干系了 |
[38:00] | We cannot have this conversation over the phone. | 我们不能在电话里说这些话 |
[38:01] | Do you understand? Do you realize | 你明白吗 你有没有意识到 |
[38:03] | What could happen to me if this gets out?! | 如果这些话泄露出去我会有什么下场吗 |
[38:04] | Olivia, you need to stop talking now. | 奥利维亚 你现在该闭上嘴了 |
[38:06] | Do you hear me? | 听到我说了吗 |
[38:07] | Take a deep breath, listen to me. | 深呼吸 听我说 |
[38:08] | All right, we’ll hang up, okay? | 我们挂掉电话 好吗 |
[38:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:11] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好的 我在听 |
[38:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:13] | Can you get to Pershing Park? | 你能去珀欣公园吗 |
[38:15] | No, not right now. | 不行 现在不行 |
[38:16] | I’m in a meeting with my mother. | 我正在和我母亲开会 |
[38:18] | Fine. I’ll wait. Get there as fast as you can. | 好吧 我会等的 你尽快赶到那里 |
[38:20] | We’ll talk about this face-to-face. | 然后我们当面谈 |
[38:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:43] | Thank you, Aaron. | 谢谢你 亚伦 |
[39:06] | What do you have, agent? | 什么情况 探员 |
[39:08] | Armed hostile in the back room, holding a hostage. | 武装分子在里屋 持有一名人质 |
[39:10] | What about Almeida? | 有阿尔梅达的消息吗 |
[39:11] | He’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[39:12] | See for yourself. Reed, | 自己看吧 里德 |
[39:14] | – Give us another look. – Yes, sir. | -给我们换个视角 -遵命 长官 |
[39:19] | Move in closer on the hostage. | 镜头向人质方向拉近 |
[39:21] | Is that who you’re looking for? | 那是你们要找的人吗 |
[39:24] | No. | 不是 |
[39:26] | That’s Jibraan’s brother, Hamid. | 那是吉布安的弟弟 哈米德 |
[39:28] | They’re using him as leverage, to make Jibraan | 他们以他来要挟 要求吉布安 |
[39:30] | Do what they want. | 听他们的话 |
[39:32] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么那么肯定 |
[39:32] | ’cause that’s what I would’ve done. | 因为若是我也会这么干 |
[39:34] | Agent, it is imperative that we take this hostile alive. | 探员 一定要确保人质安全 |
[39:36] | Right now, he’s our only shot at finding out | 现在 他是我们找到 |
[39:38] | Where this attack is going taking place. | 袭击地点的唯一希望 |
[39:39] | Understood. I’ve already informed my men. | 明白 我已经通知了我的手下 |
[39:41] | I want to run point on this. Is that all right? | 我希望亲自行动 可以吗 |
[39:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | You’re going to stay here | 你要留在这里 |
[39:46] | With the backup teams. | 和后备队员一起 |
[39:48] | Are you sure that’s such a good idea? | 你觉得这是个好主意吗 |
[39:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:51] | Agent Bauer– he doesn’t seem to be too well. | 鲍尔探员 他看起来不太好 |
[39:54] | – Maybe you should be in charge. – I am. | -也许该你来指挥 -我正在指挥 |
[40:00] | Jack was infected with the bioweapon. | 杰克被生化武器感染了 |
[40:01] | The same one that they are going to use in this attack. | 就是他们准备用来袭击的那种武器 |
[40:04] | Then he should be in the hospital. | 那么他应该留在医院里 |
[40:05] | There is no treatment. | 没有治疗方法的 |
[40:07] | He probably has less than a day to live. | 他可能没有一天的命可活 |
[40:09] | So if he is strong enough, trust me, | 如果他足够坚强的话 相信我 |
[40:10] | He’s the best person for this job. | 他是做这个的最佳人选 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[40:14] | I didn’t realize. | 我开始不知道 |
[40:15] | Agent Walker, we’re ready. | 沃克探员 我们准备好了 |
[40:17] | Please, Mr. Bauer, | 鲍尔先生 请你 |
[40:19] | Do what you can to save Hamid. | 竭尽全力营救哈米德 |
[40:20] | We’ve checked the windows. | 我们检查了窗户 |
[40:22] | We have a clear approach. | 我们有个明确的办法 |
[40:25] | – Let’s go. – Agents, stay with Mr. Gohar. | -出发 -探员们和高哈先生呆在一起 |
[41:04] | On my count. | 听我数 |
[41:06] | Three… two… one. | 三 二 一 |
[41:16] | Hamid, stop! | 哈米德 住手 |
[41:17] | Put it down. | 把那放下 |
[41:19] | We’re FBI. We need him alive. | 我们是联邦调查局 我们需要他活着 |
[41:21] | – Put it down. – He made my brother into a terrorist. | -把那放下 -他害我哥成了恐怖分子 |
[41:23] | Your brother is not a terrorist. He’s innocent. | 你哥哥不是恐怖分子 他是无辜的 |
[41:25] | We know that. He’s being set up. | 我们知道 他是被陷害的 |
[41:27] | – He’s being forced to do this. Please. – What? | -他是被逼的 -什么 |
[41:29] | The only one who can tell us | 那个人是唯一能 |
[41:30] | Where your brother is that man right there. | 告诉我们你哥哥在哪的人 |
[41:32] | Now put it down. | 现在把那放下 |
[41:36] | Stand up now, put your hands behind your head. | 站起来 把手放在脑后 |
[41:38] | Do it! | 快点 |
[41:40] | Agent Walker, move in now. | 沃克探员 快去 |
[41:42] | Move! On the bed | 快走 坐在床上 |
[41:47] | Damn it, he’s bleeding out. We need a medic, now! | 见鬼 他失血过多 需要医生 快 |
[41:50] | We need a med team on site. | 现场需要医护队 |
[42:22] | Sit right there. | 坐在那儿 |
[42:28] | Are you in their system? | 你进入了系统吗 |
[42:30] | I’ve tapped into the main security trunk line, | 我已经进入了主要安全线路了 |
[42:32] | But I’m still looping in breakers to make sure | 但我仍在迂回破解 确保 |
[42:33] | The tap doesn’t get flagged. | 我们的进入不被标记上 |
[42:35] | All right, well, we’re on a timetable here. | 好吧 我们现在有时间表限制 |
[42:37] | How much longer is it going to take? | 还需要多长时间 |
[42:39] | Ten, maybe 15 minutes. | 10分钟 也许15分钟 |
[42:41] | Hand me that case. | 把那包给我 |
[42:44] | What are you going to have me do? | 你们要我做什么 |
[42:47] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 你马上就会知道的 |
[42:58] | Is the subway on schedule? | 地铁准时吗 |
[43:00] | Yeah, it’s on schedule. | 是的 准时 |