时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | The justice department is investigating | 司法部正在调查乔纳斯·霍格斯 |
[00:21] | The Jonas Hodges car bombing. | 的汽车炸弹的事 |
[00:24] | I changed my mind. | 我告诉过你我改变主意了 |
[00:26] | I didn’t transfer the funds. | 我没有转账 |
[00:28] | Why would he go ahead and kill Hodges if he wasn’t paid?! | 没给他酬劳 他为什么还对霍奇斯下手呢 |
[00:30] | Because it’s what you wanted, am I right? | 这正合你意啊 对吧 |
[00:34] | Jack, I unlocked Tony’s location data. | 杰克 我破解了托尼的定位数据 |
[00:39] | Okay, we’ve got him. | 好 我们看到他了 |
[00:44] | Where’s the canister?! | 毒气罐在哪里 |
[00:47] | I am not going to stop until you tell me where it is. | 你不告诉我 我不会停手 |
[00:59] | – Jack. – It’s all right, it’s all right. | -杰克 -没事没事 |
[01:01] | You need to give yourself a shot. | 你该打一针了 |
[01:02] | I already did 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前打过了 |
[01:03] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[01:04] | You heading home? | 你是回家吗 |
[01:08] | Us, too. | 我们也是 |
[01:12] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[01:13] | I’m sending a link to your phone. | 我正把链接发到你手机上 |
[01:14] | It’s something I think you should see. | 有样东西你需要看一看 |
[01:16] | Your daughter’s in the company of our operatives. | 你女儿正在我们的控制之中 |
[01:19] | Put this call on your earpiece and keep the line open. | 把这条线连到你耳机上 让它一直开着 |
[01:21] | I’m gonna be listening to everything you say. | 我要监听你说的每句话 |
[01:24] | You will help Tony Almeida escape | 你得帮助托尼·阿尔梅达脱身 |
[01:25] | Or my people will murder your daughter. | 不然我的人会杀了你女儿 |
[01:30] | The following takes place between 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. | 以下情节发生在凌晨6点至7点间 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:38] | The deputy attorney general is ready for you, ma’am. | 司法部副部长在等你 女士 |
[01:46] | Telepresence call is initiated. | 已启动网真电话会议 |
[01:47] | Network is secure. Go ahead. | 网络安全 请讲吧 |
[01:49] | Good morning, Ms. Taylor. | 早上好 泰勒女士 |
[01:50] | Thank you for giving up your time for this investigation. | 谢谢你抽空来接受这次调查 |
[01:52] | Of course. | 我应该做的 |
[01:53] | Mrs. Rollins and Mr. Hock are from the justice department. | 这是司法部的罗林斯夫人和霍克先生 |
[01:57] | They’ll be conducting your interview. | 他们会对你进行提问 |
[01:58] | Let the record show that this is to be the testimony | 接下来是 |
[02:02] | Of Olivia Taylor, acting white house chief of staff | 白宫首席顾问奥利维亚·泰勒关于 |
[02:05] | Regarding the homicide of federal witness Jonas Hodges. | 联邦证人乔纳斯·霍奇斯谋杀一案的证词 |
[02:08] | Let it also show that I’m present to ensure that | 我出席是为了确保调查的严谨 |
[02:11] | Strict protocols be followed for Ms. Taylor’s protection. | 保护泰勒女士 |
[02:13] | Why would I need protecting? | 我为什么需要保护 |
[02:15] | A poor choice of words. | 用词不准确 |
[02:17] | I merely meant that, uh, your questioning is just a formality. | 只是这样 对你的询问仅是例行公事 |
[02:21] | We have to go through everyone who had knowledge of | 我们得对所有知道霍奇斯出事前行踪的人 |
[02:23] | Hodges’ whereabouts up until the time of the car bombing. | 进行调查 |
[02:25] | I see. | 明白了 |
[02:27] | Mrs. rollins, you have the floor. | 罗林斯夫人 到你了 |
[02:29] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[02:37] | I wanted olivia in this briefing. | 我让奥利维亚来参加这次通报会 |
[02:39] | – Where is she? – I’m sorry, ma’am, | -她在哪里 -抱歉 女士 |
[02:40] | But she’s tied up with the deputy a.g. | 她正跟司法部副部长在一起 |
[02:42] | And investigators looking into the Hodges murder. | 接受霍奇斯谋杀一案的调查 |
[02:44] | Have they made any progress on who leaked Hodges’ location? | 他们查到谁泄露了霍奇斯所在地点了吗 |
[02:47] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:48] | But they agree that the list of people | 但他们认为知道霍奇斯还活着 |
[02:50] | Who knew Hodges was alive and at FBI is short. | 待在调查局的人很少 |
[02:52] | The leak had to come from inside. | 泄密人应该是内部人员 |
[02:57] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[02:59] | Morning, madam president. | 早上好 总统阁下 |
[03:00] | Madam president. | 总统阁下 |
[03:02] | Please take your seats. | 请坐 |
[03:05] | I realize that we are all in dire need of sleep. | 我知道大家都很困顿 |
[03:08] | But I felt that it was vital to bring you all up to speed | 但让各位及时了解 |
[03:12] | On the events of the past few hours | 过去几小时发生的事情 |
[03:14] | And a greater crisis we face on the horizon. | 以及即将发生更大的危机 刻不容缓 |
[03:18] | Less than 30 minutes ago, the FBI managed to recover | 不到30分钟前 调查局成功找到 |
[03:21] | The last canister of the bioweapon. | 最后一罐生化武器 |
[03:24] | But I’m afraid that the danger is far from over. | 但恐怕危险还未解除 |
[03:27] | Before his death, Jonas Hodges told us | 在乔纳斯·霍奇斯被杀前 他说 |
[03:32] | That there were other parties involved with him | 还有其他势力也参与了 |
[03:34] | In the creation of this bioweapon– | 生化武器的研制 |
[03:36] | A highly secret and extremely powerful group | 一些极为隐蔽 既有权势 |
[03:39] | Of private military firms | 的私人军工企业 |
[03:41] | Collaborating to undermine the government of this country. | 勾结起来破坏我们国家的政府 |
[03:45] | Excuse me, madam president. | 不好意思 总统阁下 |
[03:46] | But which military firms are we talking about? | 我们说的是哪些军工企业 |
[03:48] | We don’t know, admiral. | 我们不知道 上将 |
[03:51] | Hodges gave us no names or idea | 霍奇斯没有透露这些公司 |
[03:53] | Of which companies are involved. | 的名字或其他信息 |
[03:55] | But whoever they are, | 但不管他们是谁 |
[03:56] | They represent a very real and ongoing threat. | 他们都是实实在在的威胁 |
[04:03] | Now, we don’t have much actionable intelligence at this point. | 目前我们没有可靠情报 |
[04:06] | However, the FBI has apprehended former CTU operative | 联邦调查局已经拘押了前反恐组成员 |
[04:10] | Tony almeida. | 托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[04:11] | He is a key figure in this plot, | 他是这次阴谋的关键人物 |
[04:13] | And someone we hope will be able to help us | 我们希望能通过他 |
[04:16] | Uncover who these people are. | 找到这些人 |
[04:20] | Agent Walker, this is air support Bravo Three. | 沃克探员 我是布拉沃三号空援组 |
[04:23] | We’re in position. Your convoy is in sight. | 我们已就位 你们的护卫队在视线范围 |
[04:25] | Roger that, Bravo Three. | 收到 布拉沃三号 |
[04:26] | Metro will be controlling traffic | 警方会调控交通 |
[04:28] | And setting up a secure corridor through the downtown area. | 在市区建立安全通道 |
[04:30] | We’ll be bringing Almeida into headquarters | 我们会带托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[04:32] | Through the west entrance. | 从西大门进入总部 |
[04:34] | It’s almost time, Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 是时候了 |
[04:37] | The convoy you’re traveling with is about to get off on the I-70. | 跟你一起的护卫队快下I-70洲际公路了 |
[04:40] | You need to break off before you reach the downtown exit | 在进入市区前你必须得行动 |
[04:42] | Or you’ll lose your chance to facilitate an escape for Tony. | 否则就没那么容易帮托尼逃走了 |
[04:45] | For your daughter’s sake, | 为了你女儿好 |
[04:48] | You don’t want that to happen. | 你不想这样的 |
[04:52] | Now listen carefully. | 现在好好给我听着 |
[04:53] | You’ll need to commandeer the van | 你得控制这辆车 |
[04:55] | And peel onto the taft street exit in about four miles. | 开到约四英里外的塔夫特大街路口 |
[04:58] | I’ll direct you further once you’ve managed that. | 到了后我再说怎么做 |
[05:02] | Remember, my operatives are with your daughter. | 记住 我手下的人正看着你女儿 |
[05:06] | In fact, I’m looking at her right now. | 事实上 她的一举一动我都清楚 |
[05:07] | So don’t try to be a hero. | 别想逞英雄 |
[05:25] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:27] | It’s just starting to look like the flight is gonna be full, | 感觉飞机要满员了 |
[05:29] | And I’m on standby. | 我只能做下一班 |
[05:30] | No, no, you’re gonna get on. | 不不 你肯定能登机的 |
[05:32] | I mean, there have to be some people that are too spooked | 昨天飞机差点相撞的事情 |
[05:34] | To fly after those planes went down yesterday. | 肯定有人心有余悸不敢来了 |
[05:35] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[05:36] | Did you have to bring that up? | 提那事干嘛 |
[05:38] | I’m just saying. | 就是说说 |
[05:39] | Look, I think it makes us safer. | 他们做了预防措施 |
[05:41] | They’re gonna take extra precautions. | 会让我们更安心 |
[05:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:43] | Are those yours? | 这些是你的行李吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[05:49] | Would you mind, so my mother could sit down, please? | 能麻烦挪一下吗 为我妈妈腾个地方 |
[05:51] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[05:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:58] | Oh, you’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[05:59] | What? | 什么 |
[06:02] | You have a scratch on your neck. | 你脖子上有一个抓伤 |
[06:03] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | Oh, that must have happened | 是不是你下出租时 |
[06:06] | When the door hit you getting out of the cab. | 碰到了门呀 |
[06:08] | Oh, well, I’ll just, uh, | 哦 |
[06:10] | I’ll-i’ll go to the newsstand | 我去报刊亭那边 |
[06:12] | And see if they have some band-aids. | 看看有没有创可贴卖 |
[06:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:39] | I’m getting worried. | 我有点担心 |
[06:41] | It’s only a matter of time before | 早晚特勤局探员尸体 |
[06:42] | That FBI agent’s body is discovered. | 会被发现 |
[06:44] | And I think Bauer’s daughter is getting suspicious. | 鲍尔的女儿好像在怀疑了 |
[06:46] | Look, I gave Bauer a short window to deliver Tony to me. | 我给鲍尔限定的时间交出托尼 |
[06:49] | Won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[06:50] | Just stand by until you hear from me. | 好了我会通知你 |
[06:52] | And what if kim bauer makes us before then? | 如果鲍尔的女儿在那之前发现我们了呢 |
[06:54] | You can’t allow yourselves to be taken. | 你不能冒险被抓 |
[06:57] | Do what you have to do. | 你知道怎么做的 |
[07:19] | Agent walker, let me see your comm unit. | 沃克探员 看一下你的耳机 |
[07:22] | I want to adjust this frequency. | 我要调试一下频率 |
[07:23] | It’s interrupting mine. | 我的被干扰了 |
[07:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[07:31] | – Don’t move! – Jack. | -别动 -杰克 |
[07:33] | Driver, just keep going | 司机 继续开车 |
[07:34] | And no one gets hurt. | 不会伤你们的 |
[07:35] | Both of you, I want you to slowly | 你们俩 慢慢的把抢拿出来 |
[07:37] | Draw your weapons, put them on the floor | 放在地上 |
[07:39] | And slide them to me. | 踢到我这边来 |
[07:40] | – Jack – Do it! | -杰克 -快点 |
[07:43] | Don’t make this any harder than it already is. | 不要再为难我了 |
[07:48] | Give me your weapon or I will kill him. | 把抢给我 否则我就杀了他 |
[07:50] | Come on, Jack, you’re not gonna kill anyone. | 杰克 你不会下手的 |
[07:54] | Give me your weapon! now! | 快把抢给我 |
[08:01] | Driver, I want you to handcuff | 司机 把手拷在方向盘上 |
[08:02] | Yourself to the steering wheel, over and under. | 上下都拷好 |
[08:05] | Do it now. | 快点 |
[08:11] | You’re gonna exit the freeway when I tell you. | 准备好下高速路 |
[08:13] | Until then, I want you to maintain speed. | 在那之前 保持现速 |
[08:22] | Now! | 现在 |
[08:32] | Agent Walker, what’s happening? agent Walker? | 沃克探员 怎么了 沃克探员 |
[08:35] | Comm, the prisoner transport has split from the convoy. | 押送罪犯的车脱离了警卫车队 |
[08:38] | Renee, it’s Janis, do you read me? | 蕾妮 我是詹尼斯 听到请回话 |
[08:40] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[08:43] | Are you reading me? | 听到请回话 |
[08:45] | Agent Walker, what’s your 20? | 沃克探员 什么情况 |
[08:46] | Agent Walker, please respond. | 沃克探员 请回答 |
[08:49] | Jack, why? | 杰克 为什么这么做 |
[08:50] | They’ve got my daughter. | 我女儿在他们手里 |
[08:52] | That’s not possible. | 不可能的 |
[08:54] | I deployed agent Franks to watch over her, like you asked. | 我按你的要求派弗兰克探员保护她 |
[08:56] | Agent franks is dead. | 弗兰克探员已经死了 |
[08:58] | The people that are working with tony | 这些人是托尼一伙的 |
[08:59] | Have operatives with kim right now. | 金在他们的监视之下 |
[09:00] | – Jack! – They threatened to kill her | -杰克 -他们要我帮托尼逃跑 |
[09:01] | If I don’t break him out. | 否则就杀了她 |
[09:03] | Jack, that’s enough! | 杰克 够了 |
[09:04] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个贱人 |
[09:07] | Okay, we’re on taft. what now? | 我们下高速了 现在呢 |
[09:08] | You’ll see the entrance to the Connecticut avenue tunnel. | 你会看见康涅狄格隧道的入口 |
[09:11] | Take the north lane. | 走北边的车道 |
[09:12] | Continue down this street. | 继续沿街行驶 |
[09:13] | Go towards the tunnel, north. | 走北边进隧道 |
[09:15] | Aerial bravo three, do you still have a visual? | 空中监视 还看得到嫌犯的车吗 |
[09:17] | Affirmative. | 是的 |
[09:18] | The follow vehicles in the convoy | 剩下的车队 |
[09:20] | Are getting off at the next exit, | 会在下个出口下高速 |
[09:21] | And will be doubling back. | 我们会继续追踪 |
[09:23] | We’ve got prisoner transport on satellite. | 我们在卫星追踪嫌犯的车 |
[09:24] | They’re heading west on hudson. | 他们冲着哈德森去了 |
[09:26] | Wait. | 等下 |
[09:28] | They’re pulling into the connecticut avenue tunnel. | 他们进入康涅狄格隧道入口了 |
[09:31] | I’m losing visual. | 我看不到 |
[09:32] | Repeat, I am losing visual. | 重复 看不到了 |
[09:33] | Pull up the transponder locators. | 连线发射器 |
[09:39] | Okay, we’re in the tunnel. | 我们在隧道里了 |
[09:40] | You’ll see me parked in | 我在25英里处 |
[09:41] | The emergency lane about a quarter mile in. | 的紧急停车道上 |
[09:47] | Okay, I want you to pull behind that suv. | 你停在那辆SUV后面 |
[10:00] | Jack, please. I understand your reasons, | 杰克 我能理解你的原因 |
[10:01] | But you can’t do this. | 但是你不能这么做 |
[10:03] | No, what I can’t do is risk kim’s life. uncuff Tony. | 不 我不能让金出于危险之中 解开托尼 |
[10:10] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[10:12] | Cuff her. I’ll take him. | 拷住她 我来管这个 |
[10:20] | They have a camera on kim. | 他们摄像监视着金 |
[10:22] | I don’t trust Tony to let her go. | 我不相信托尼会放了她 |
[10:24] | Please, I’m begging you, | 求你了 |
[10:26] | Do whatever you have to to save her, please. | 竭尽所能去救她 求你了 |
[10:31] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:34] | The gun. | 枪给我 |
[10:40] | Cuff yourself. | 把自己铐上 |
[10:53] | Come on. | 快 |
[10:59] | What are you bringing Bauer for? | 你把鲍尔带来干什么 |
[11:00] | Tony, I’ve done everything you’ve asked. | 托尼 我听从了你们的一切指示 |
[11:02] | Just let Kim go. | 放了金 |
[11:04] | – Let her go! – Get in the car. | -放了她 -上车 |
[11:08] | So what are you doing, Tony? | 托尼 你想干什么 |
[11:09] | We don’t need a hostage, okay– specially not him. | 我们不需要人质 尤其是他 |
[11:11] | Shoot him already and let’s get out of here. | 把他毙了 我们远走高飞 |
[11:13] | You’re not seeing the big picture, Cara. | 卡拉 你真是没有远见 |
[11:15] | Your people are gonna be able to launch the biological attacks– | 你们组织将能发射生化武器 |
[11:17] | Just as they originally planned. | 就和原计划一样 |
[11:18] | How? | 怎么做 |
[11:19] | We lost the canister. | 我们已经丢了毒气罐 |
[11:21] | We don’t have the pathogen anymore. | 病原体已经不在我们手中 |
[11:22] | We have Jack. | 我们有杰克就够 |
[11:24] | The pathogen’s in his blood, | 病原体在他的血液里 |
[11:26] | It’s in his organs. | 就在他的器官里 |
[11:27] | We’ll be able to harvest everything we need from his body. | 我们可以从他体内摄取所有病原体 |
[11:31] | Why do you think I had you put those operatives on Kim Bauer? | 你以为我让你派人马去盯着金·鲍尔干什么 |
[11:34] | Your people are still going to need proof that Jack’s viable. | 你们组织 仍需要证明杰克是活菌体 |
[11:38] | Have one of your biochemists meet us at the complex. | 派个生物学家在军事基地等我们 |
[12:07] | Thank you again for coming. | 再次感谢你能赶来 |
[12:09] | You can thank me, Agent Pierce, | 皮尔斯探员 |
[12:10] | By telling me what this is all about. | 你可以对我和盘托出 以表达对我的感激 |
[12:12] | All right, sir, but we don’t have much time. | 好 可是我们时间紧迫 |
[12:14] | You implied it had something to do with Olivia Taylor. | 你暗示说这件事关系到奥利维亚·泰勒 |
[12:16] | Yes, sir. | 没错 |
[12:17] | A few hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[12:19] | Jonas Hodges was killed outside FBI headquarters. | 乔纳斯·霍奇斯在联调局总部外遇害 |
[12:22] | My god. | 老天爷 |
[12:24] | Now, authorities believe he was murdered to keep him | 当局相信他被害是因为 |
[12:27] | From implicating others | 有人杀人灭口 |
[12:28] | Who were involved in the bioweapon attacks, | 以此保住牵扯进生化武器人物的秘密 |
[12:30] | But I suspect there may be another scenario. | 可我怀疑可能另有隐情 |
[12:33] | And I have reason to believe that Ms. Taylor | 我有理由相信泰勒小姐 |
[12:36] | Might be involved. | 可能涉案 |
[12:39] | That is an outrageous accusation, Agent Pierce. | 真是骇人听闻的指控啊 皮尔斯探员 |
[12:43] | Olivia is capable of many things, | 奥利维亚的确神通广大 |
[12:45] | – But I can’t believe committing murder is one of them.- mr. kanin | -可我不相信她会杀人 -卡宁先生 |
[12:48] | Please, just hear me out. | 请你听我把话说完 |
[12:49] | After the president agreed | 总统同意将霍奇斯 |
[12:52] | To a witness protection deal for Hodges, | 列入证人保护计划后 |
[12:54] | Ms. Taylor made a comment to me about wanting to see Hodges dead. | 泰勒小姐对我说 她想要霍奇斯的命 |
[12:58] | He was responsible for her brother’s death. | 是他害死了她弟弟 |
[13:00] | She was venting. | 她只是在泄愤而已 |
[13:01] | I thought so, too. | 我也本这么以为 |
[13:03] | Until she met in her office with an old colleague of hers, | 可后来她在办公室接见了一位老同事 |
[13:06] | A man named Martin Collier. | 名叫马丁·柯里尔 |
[13:08] | I know Collier. | 我认识柯里尔 |
[13:09] | Then you know the sort of man he is. | 那你应该知道他的作风 |
[13:11] | I do. | 对 |
[13:12] | But none of this constitutes proof of complicity. | 可这也不能证明他们是共谋 |
[13:15] | No, sir. that’s why I need you | 对 先生 因此我需要您 |
[13:16] | To access the digital recording system. | 登陆数字录音系统 |
[13:18] | To see if their conversation was recorded. | 看他们的谈话是否被录音 |
[13:21] | Agent, you’re asking me to break into an office | 你在唆使我闯入一间办公室 |
[13:25] | That’s no longer mine. | 而它已经不属于我 |
[13:26] | And access classified recordings of the acting chief of staff. | 然后进入代理联席幕僚长的分类录音系统 |
[13:30] | Mr. Kanin, if my suspicions prove correct, | 卡宁先生 如果我的怀疑没错 |
[13:33] | You of all people understand | 你就会明白 |
[13:36] | How grave these consequences would be. | 后果将不堪设想 |
[13:38] | Sir, Ms. Taylor’s behavior | 先生 泰勒小姐前几个小时的表现 |
[13:40] | Over the past several hours has been erratic at best. | 反常至极 |
[13:42] | Now she’s with the justice department investigators now. | 现在她正在接受司法部调查 |
[13:45] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间紧迫 |
[13:47] | Sir, I need you to decide if you’re going to help me. | 先生 请你快决定是否愿意协助我调查 |
[14:24] | If you could just again review the records | 泰勒小姐 您能否再回顾下 |
[14:27] | On the screen below, Ms. Taylor. | 屏幕下的这段记录 |
[14:28] | I want to confirm that during the timeline in question, | 我想确认这段时间内 |
[14:30] | You had no outside contact other than | 除了你上传给我们的这份 |
[14:32] | What’s reflected in the phone and internet logs | 反映在电话记录和网页浏览记录的活动 |
[14:34] | You uploaded to us. | 你没有和外界接触过 |
[14:36] | For the third time– that’s correct. | 第三次声明 情况属实 |
[14:38] | We’re just trying to be thorough, ma’am. | 我们只是为确保调查彻底 |
[14:40] | I think we’ve taken up enough of your valuable time, | 我们已经占用了你足够的宝贵时间 |
[14:42] | Ms. Taylor. | 泰勒小姐 |
[14:43] | Thank you for, uh, indulging us. | 谢谢你配合我们工作 |
[14:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[14:47] | Good luck with the rest of the investigation. | 希望你们接下来的调查有所进展 |
[15:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[15:08] | She’s on her way. | 她来了 |
[15:20] | Ms. Taylor. | 泰勒小姐 |
[15:22] | I tried to get word to you, | 我之前想找您谈话 |
[15:23] | But was told you were not to be disturbed. | 可他们告诉我您不方便 |
[15:25] | Word to me about what? | 找我说什么 |
[15:27] | Let me explain. | 请听我解释 |
[15:28] | Morning, olivia. | 早啊 奥利维亚 |
[15:31] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[15:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:35] | I’d forgotten some files when I cleared out my office, so… | 我在收拾办公室时落了些文件 |
[15:39] | Secret service was kind enough to admit me | 特勤局非常好心 允许我近来 |
[15:40] | So I could retrieve them. | 所以我可以取回文件 |
[15:42] | May I see them? | 可以让我看看吗 |
[15:46] | Nothing terribly important. | 也不是特别重要 |
[15:50] | But I like to fully archive my memos for, uh… | 但是我喜欢保存自己的所有备忘录 |
[15:53] | Posterity, you understand. | 留给我的后代们 |
[16:00] | So you have what you came for. | 你拿到想要的东西了 |
[16:03] | Um, I think so. | 是的 |
[16:05] | Well, then if you’ll excuse me. | 那么请你回避一下吧 |
[16:08] | Of course. | 好的 |
[16:22] | Agent Pierce, | 皮尔斯探员 |
[16:25] | Stay a moment, please. | 你留一下 |
[16:30] | What was he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[16:31] | Ma’am? | 怎么了 |
[16:33] | Kanin. | 卡宁 |
[16:34] | Did you observe him while he was in my office? | 他在我办公室的时候你看着他没有 |
[16:36] | Is something wrong, ma’am? | 女士 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[16:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Yes, something is wrong! | 是的 很不对劲 |
[16:41] | No one, and I mean no one, is to be allowed in my office | 任何人都不可以进到我的办公室 |
[16:44] | Without… | 在没有 |
[16:57] | Ms.Taylor. | 泰勒女士 |
[16:59] | Could I get someone on staff to help you with that? | 要不要找人过来帮你 |
[17:27] | Ms.Taylor… | 泰勒女士 |
[17:28] | Security, | 保安 |
[17:29] | This is Olivia Taylor. | 我是奥利维亚·泰勒 |
[17:31] | Ethan Kanin is on his way out of the white house, | 伊桑·卡宁正离开白宫 |
[17:34] | I want him taken into custody. | 将他拘捕 |
[17:36] | Detain him until I arrive. | 我到之前不要放他走 |
[17:39] | Ma’am, what’s happened? | 女士 发生什么事 |
[17:42] | He stole my property, Aaron. | 亚伦 他偷走了我的资产 |
[17:53] | Mr. Kanin. | 卡宁先生 |
[17:54] | Mr. Kanin. | 卡宁先生 |
[17:58] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[17:59] | We have orders to detain you, sir. | 先生 我们奉命要拘捕你 |
[18:01] | Orders from whom? | 谁下的命令 |
[18:03] | From the acting chief of staff, sir. | 是现任联席参谋长 |
[18:06] | Please come with us. | 请跟我们走 |
[18:10] | Sir! | 先生 |
[18:22] | Command, this is Walker. | 指挥中心 我是沃克 |
[18:23] | Janice, do you read me? | 詹尼斯 收到请回答 |
[18:24] | I’m here. Are you all right? | 收到 你没事吧 |
[18:26] | – Yes. – What is happening? | -是的 -发生什么事 |
[18:28] | Jack commandeered the transport. | 杰克劫持了运输车 |
[18:29] | He was forced into helping Tony escape. | 他被迫帮助托尼逃跑 |
[18:31] | Renee, it’s Chloe. | 蕾妮 我是克罗伊 |
[18:32] | What do you mean forced? | 被迫是什么意思 |
[18:33] | The group Almeida’s working for | 阿尔梅达的那伙人 |
[18:34] | Threatened to kill Kim Bauer if he didn’t cooperate. | 威胁如果不合作就杀死金·鲍尔 |
[18:37] | – They have Kim? – According to Jack, | -他们抓到金了 -据杰克说 |
[18:39] | They have operatives with her now at the airport, | 他们的人正与她一同在机场里 |
[18:41] | But I don’t think she’s aware of that. | 她自己可能还没有意识到 |
[18:42] | – Do you want me to contact airport PD? – No. | -需要联络机场警察吗 -不 |
[18:44] | We can’t move on these people | 在不清楚对方身份之前 |
[18:45] | Until we know who they are. | 我们不可以轻举妄动 |
[18:46] | Chloe, I need you to patch me in directly to Kim’s departure gate. | 克罗伊 帮我直接连接到金所在的登机口 |
[18:48] | – She’s at gate 7. – I’m on it. | -她在7号登机口 -我这就开始 |
[18:50] | I’ll brief the white house | 我来给白宫作简报 |
[18:52] | And let them know what’s happened. | 告诉他们事情的进展 |
[18:53] | Okay, I’ll call you back when I’m on my way. | 好的 我上路之后再联系你 |
[18:54] | Yes, I have a priority one emergency call from FBI. | 是的 这里是联邦调查局的紧急优先来电 |
[18:57] | Please connect me with an agent at gate 7. | 请将我连接至7号登机口的探员 |
[18:58] | Attention, passengers for flight 147, nonstop to Los Angeles. | 直飞洛杉矶的147号航班的乘客请注意 |
[19:02] | Maintenance crews have finished preparing the aircraft, | 飞机维护工作已经完成 |
[19:05] | And we should be ready to begin boarding | 十分钟之后 |
[19:08] | In approximately ten minutes. | 开始登机 |
[19:09] | Thank you again for your patience. | 再次感谢您的耐心等候 |
[19:11] | Would the following standby ticket holders, | 请以下候补机票的持有者 |
[19:13] | Please report to the ticket agent counter. | 到票务代理柜台报到 |
[19:15] | Marissa Boily, | 玛丽莎·波利 |
[19:16] | Kim bauer, Robert Leighton. | 金·鲍尔 罗伯特·莱顿 |
[19:18] | Well, looks like I got on the flight. | 看来我赶上飞机了 |
[19:21] | Told you you would. | 我早说过嘛 |
[19:36] | Kim Bauer? | 金·鲍尔 |
[19:37] | – Yeah. – I’ll take you over here. | -是的 -请到这里来 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:41] | A phone call for you. | 有你的电话 |
[19:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:45] | Kim, this is Renee Walker. Listen carefully. | 金 我是蕾妮·沃克 仔细听好 |
[19:47] | Try not to react and do not look around. | 不要有太大反应 也不要四处张望 |
[19:48] | You’re in danger. | 你现在很危险 |
[19:49] | You’re being watched by operatives sent by Tony Almeida. | 托尼·阿尔梅达派了人在监视你 |
[19:52] | Tony? I don’t understand. | 托尼 我不太明白 |
[19:53] | He’s involved with the people responsible for the attacks. | 他跟那些策划袭击的人有关 |
[19:55] | We had him in custody, but he used you as leverage | 我们拘捕了他 但他用你做筹码 |
[19:57] | To force your father to break him out. | 逼你父亲帮他逃跑 |
[19:59] | I don’t believe that Tony would do something like that. | 我不相信托尼会做这样的事 |
[20:03] | He’s on the run, Kim. | 金 他逃跑了 |
[20:04] | He’s taken your father hostage. | 还抓了你父亲当人质 |
[20:05] | You’ve got to trust me on this. | 这件事你一定得相信我 |
[20:06] | I’m on my way with a team to you now, | 我正和一个小队赶往你那里 |
[20:08] | But we have to ID the people who are watching you. | 但是得先弄清楚谁在监视你 |
[20:10] | They’re our only lead to finding your father and Tony. | 他们是找到你父亲和托尼的唯一线索 |
[20:12] | There was a man that was staring at me earlier, | 之前有个男人一直盯着我 |
[20:14] | But I haven’t seen him in a while. | 但是有一会儿没见着他了 |
[20:16] | Describe him. | 描述一下他的特征 |
[20:17] | Well, he was Hispanic, | 他是西班牙人 |
[20:18] | Uh, medium build, | 中等身材 |
[20:19] | He had short brown hair, he was wearing a suit. | 棕色短发 身穿西服 |
[20:21] | That was agent Franks. | 那是弗兰克斯探员 |
[20:22] | Your father had me deploy him to the airport | 你父亲让我安排他去机场 |
[20:24] | To make sure you got on the plane safely. | 确保你安全登机 |
[20:25] | He was killed by the people following you. | 他被跟踪你的人杀死了 |
[20:27] | Listen, Kim, | 金 听着 |
[20:28] | Whoever these operatives are, | 无论这些人是谁 |
[20:29] | They’re in close proximity to you. | 他们离你很近 |
[20:30] | Your father told me they sent him a live feed | 你父亲说他们发送了一个实时反馈 |
[20:32] | To prove they had you in their sights. | 以证明你在他们视线内 |
[20:34] | Have you noticed anyone with a camera or cell phone? | 你注意到有人拿相机或者手机吗 |
[20:37] | Or a laptop. | 或者是笔记本电脑 |
[20:39] | What? | 什么 |
[20:40] | There’s a couple that I’ve been talking to, | 我和一对夫妻说过话 |
[20:42] | They’re sitting right next to me. | 他们就坐在我旁边 |
[20:43] | The man has an open laptop right in front of me. | 那个男的有个笔记本电脑打开正对着我 |
[20:45] | Can you give me a description? | 你能描述一下那个男的吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah, he’s got long hair. | 可以 他头发很长 |
[20:48] | He’s tall… | 很高 |
[20:51] | – Kim? – Oh, well I appreciate that. | -金 -我很感谢 |
[20:53] | – Okay, thank you. – Kim, what’s wrong? | -好的 谢谢 -金 怎么了 |
[20:55] | Please let baggage claim know | 请转告行李处的 |
[20:57] | That I will be much more careful next time. | 下次我会更小心的 |
[20:59] | Kim? | 金 |
[21:00] | Chloe, | 克罗伊 |
[21:02] | – Do you read me? – I’m here. | -你听到了吗 -我在 |
[21:03] | The operatives may be moving on Kim. | 那些雇佣兵可能向金下手 |
[21:04] | Alert airport police, have them lock down the terminal. | 通知机场警察 要他们不要轻举妄动 |
[21:07] | Tell airport security to maintain patrols. | 告诉机场保安正常巡逻 |
[21:09] | Do nothing to arouse suspicion. | 别引起怀疑 |
[21:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:12] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[21:13] | Kim, we saw you were on the phone. | 金 我们看见你在打电话 |
[21:15] | We thought there might be a problem. | 以为你有麻烦了 |
[21:16] | – Do you need some help? – No, no, no. | -需要帮忙吗 -不不 |
[21:17] | There’s no problem. I just left my electric | 没有什么麻烦 我只是把电动牙刷 |
[21:19] | Toothbrush on in my luggage. | 忘记在行李箱了 |
[21:20] | So, the airline called and said | 所以机场打电话过来 |
[21:21] | – That they broke my lock. – Nice. | -说他们弄坏了我的锁 -好吧 |
[21:22] | Did you get your boarding pass? | 你拿到登机牌了吗 |
[21:23] | Oh, yeah. It’s right here. | 拿到了 就在这里 |
[21:31] | There was, uh, a little security problem with her luggage. | 她的行李安检时出了问题 |
[21:34] | I guess they can never be too careful. | 我想他们再小心也不为过 |
[21:49] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[21:52] | This is the first time that I’ve been apart | 只是我第一次离开 |
[21:54] | From my little girl. | 我的女儿 |
[21:55] | And I’m just a little anxious to get back to see her. | 所以有些急着回到她身边 |
[22:00] | Would you like to see a picture of her? | 你们想看看她的相片吗 |
[22:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:05] | I’ve got one in here. | 我这里有一张 |
[22:09] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[22:12] | Where is… yeah. | 在哪 这张 |
[22:15] | Her name’s Teri. | 她叫泰莉 |
[22:16] | She’s adorable. | 她真可爱 |
[22:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:23] | That’s my husband actually. | 那个是我的丈夫 |
[22:28] | This is… ah… | 这个是 |
[22:35] | Take her. | 干掉她 |
[22:41] | No! | 不 |
[22:44] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[22:46] | Everyone down! | 都趴下 |
[22:47] | Code two, code two! | 二级警备 二级警备 |
[22:48] | Suspects are armed! | 疑犯持有武器 |
[22:52] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[23:36] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[23:38] | It’s Kim Bauer. Security’s down. | 我是金·鲍尔 保安都中枪了 |
[23:40] | – Where are the airport police?! – They’re mobilizing to you now. | -机场警察在哪里 -他们正赶去你那边 |
[23:42] | What about the operatives? | 那些雇佣兵怎么样了 |
[23:43] | The woman is dead. The man is getting away. | 那女的死了 男的正逃跑 |
[23:45] | Kim, we need him to find your father. | 金 我们要通过他找到你父亲 |
[23:47] | What direction is he headed? | 他朝那个方向走的 |
[23:49] | Agent Walker? | 沃克探员 |
[23:51] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[23:52] | Kim? Kim?! | 金 金 |
[24:23] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[24:25] | I always liked that about you, Ethan. | 我一直喜欢你这点 伊桑 |
[24:27] | Even when I was a little girl, | 就算是我小时候 |
[24:29] | You always stood up when I came into the room. | 你也会在我进门时起立迎接 |
[24:31] | Old habits die hard. | 恶习难改 |
[24:33] | You removed something from my office. | 你从我的办公室带走了些东西 |
[24:35] | I want it back. | 我想要回来 |
[24:37] | I told you before, you’re welcome to them. | 我先前跟你说过 你随时可以拿回去 |
[24:38] | You know damn well I’m not talking about those files. | 你非常清楚我不是在说那些文件 |
[24:41] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[24:43] | Ethan, I found the digital recorder. | 伊桑 我发现那个电子录音机了 |
[24:46] | Now give me what you took, | 现在把你拿走的还给我 |
[24:48] | Or I’ll order the security officers outside this door | 否则我会命令门外的安保警员 |
[24:50] | To strip search you. | 对你进行光身检查 |
[24:55] | All right, I do have a recording. | 好吧 我确实有录音 |
[24:57] | It’s a personal account of my last days | 不过是我过去在职那段时间的 |
[25:00] | In service to this administration | 私人记录 |
[25:02] | And I think I’m entitled to it. | 所以我觉得我有权拥有它 |
[25:04] | No one is entitled to take sensitive material | 没人有权利将敏感文件 |
[25:06] | Out of the White House. | 带出白宫 |
[25:08] | Oh, now it’s national security you’re worried about? | 那么你现在是在担心国家安全咯 |
[25:13] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上是的 |
[25:17] | Well, I still have my clearances. | 我还保留着权限 |
[25:20] | Why don’t we listen to the recording together. | 为什么我们不在这里一起听这些录音呢 |
[25:22] | You are in no position to dictate terms, Ethan. | 你现在没有职位来下达命令的 伊桑 |
[25:26] | You’re in violation of at least ten federal laws. | 你现在至少违反了10条联邦法条 |
[25:28] | What are you so afraid of, Olivia? | 你这么害怕的是什么 奥利维亚 |
[25:30] | What’s on there that’s so incriminating? | 什么事有如此严重的指控 |
[25:34] | I’m not the one facing incrimination. | 我不是那个受到指控的人 |
[25:38] | You are. | 你才是 |
[25:39] | But give me the recording right now | 但是如果你现在把录音交出来 |
[25:42] | And I’ll see to it that no charges are filed. | 我会把那些指控都撤销 |
[25:48] | Last chance, Ethan. | 最后一次机会 伊桑 |
[26:00] | Search him for a data card. | 在他身上找一个存储卡 |
[26:02] | I’m being held without cause. | 我被无故拘留 |
[26:03] | I demand to speak to president Taylor. | 我要求和泰勒总统谈话 |
[26:05] | It was the president who ordered his detention. | 是总统阁下下达命令拘留你的 |
[26:08] | If that’s true, I want to hear it from her directly. | 如果是这样的话 我希望听她亲口说 |
[26:11] | Well, this is a criminal matter now. | 现在是犯罪事件 |
[26:14] | Considering her personal relationship | 考虑到卡宁先生和总统阁下的私交 |
[26:17] | With Mr. Kanin, the president doesn’t deem it appropriate | 总统觉得介入调查 |
[26:20] | To intrude on the investigation. | 很不合适 |
[26:24] | Please stand up, Mr. Kanin. | 请站起来 卡宁先生 |
[26:28] | Arms up. | 胳臂抬起来 |
[26:30] | You’re making a terrible mistake. | 你将铸成大错 |
[26:32] | Ms. Taylor is grossly overstepping her authority. | 泰勒女士这是严重越权行事 |
[26:42] | Thank you, agent. | 探员 谢谢你 |
[26:44] | Process him out. | 把他带走 |
[26:46] | Come with me, Mr. Kanin. | 卡宁先生 请跟我来 |
[26:58] | I don’t think you understand | 你根本就不明白 |
[27:00] | The seriousness of what you’re doing. | 你所作所为的严重性 |
[27:03] | I don’t think you do. | 我可不认为你就明白 |
[27:37] | Agent Hobson, I can take him the rest of the way. | 霍布森探员 剩下几步路我来吧 |
[27:42] | Fine. | 好的 |
[27:46] | She’s definitely hiding something, agent Pierce. | 皮尔斯探员 她肯定隐瞒了什么 |
[27:49] | Lucky for us I’m a paranoid son of a bitch. | 还好我早就猜到了 |
[28:02] | May I ask what was on the other data card? | 我能问一下另一张数据卡是什么吗 |
[28:04] | Nothing. It’s blank. | 什么都没有 是空白的 |
[28:06] | Well, I can try to get you into the communications office | 我可以拿到通讯办公室的进入许可 |
[28:09] | So you can listen to that. | 以便你听录音 |
[28:11] | Too risky, and unnecessary. | 太冒险了 也没那个必要 |
[28:12] | I have a companion device to the recorder in my car. | 我车里就有一台录音机的播放设备 |
[28:15] | It sounds like you were… expecting this. | 听起来像是你一直在 期待这件事发生 |
[28:20] | One has to be prepared when you’re dealing with Olivia. | 和奥利维亚打交道是需要未雨绸缪的 |
[28:24] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 我一有发现就通知你 |
[29:23] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[29:26] | What are you doing?! | 你们要干什么 |
[29:29] | We’re gonna use you | 杰克 我们要利用你 |
[29:30] | To reconstitute the bioweapon, Jack. | 来重新研制生化武器 |
[29:37] | On the table facedown. | 脸朝下放在桌上 |
[29:42] | How long till we know? | 要花多长时间 |
[29:43] | It depends. | 看情况吧 |
[29:44] | On what? | 什么情况 |
[29:45] | On the levels of pathogen in his spinal fluid. | 要根据他脊髓液里病原体的浓度来定 |
[29:48] | Give me a time frame. | 给我一个大致时间 |
[29:49] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[29:51] | Good. Get started. | 好的 开始吧 |
[29:54] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[29:55] | Tony! | 托尼 |
[29:57] | – Don’t! – Got to give him something to control the seizure. | -住手 -要先给他注射抗痉挛药物 |
[29:59] | I need him completely immobilized. | 让他一动不动的 |
[30:18] | I’ll contact the group as soon as we know if Bauer’s viable. | 一知道鲍尔到底有没有用我会马上和组织联系 |
[30:20] | Yeah, look, I need to talk to you first. | 没错 可我先要和你谈谈 |
[30:23] | What is it? | 谈什么 |
[30:24] | I want a larger role in the organization. | 我想在组织里有更高的地位 |
[30:26] | And I think this is a good time to make my case. | 而且我觉得现在是获得公认的最好时机 |
[30:29] | Tony, we’ve gone over this before, okay? | 托尼 我们之前谈过的 是吧 |
[30:31] | It’s not how it works. | 这不合规定 |
[30:32] | You don’t ask in. | 你不能要求加入 |
[30:33] | You’re invited in. | 只能是我们邀请你 |
[30:34] | All right, then get me an invitation. | 好吧 那帮我搞到一份邀请 |
[30:35] | Look, after what I’ve done today, | 听着 完成今天的任务后 |
[30:37] | I think I’ve earned it. | 我认为那是我应得的 |
[30:39] | You have been resourceful, that’s true. | 你确实足智多谋 |
[30:43] | Still… | 但是 |
[30:45] | Look, I know you talk to the top guy. | 我知道你和上头直接联系 |
[30:47] | All I’m asking is that you get us in the same room together. | 我只是要你安排我们见一次面 |
[30:51] | I’ll sell myself. | 我会毛遂自荐 |
[30:52] | I don’t think that would be the right approach. | 那不是个好方法 |
[30:53] | – Why not? – Because he’s careful to a fault, Tony. | -为什么不是 -因为他谨言慎行 托尼 |
[30:55] | And he’s very protective of his anonymity. | 而且他对他的匿名看的很重 |
[30:58] | I can appreciate that. | 我能理解 |
[31:00] | But the bottom line is, | 但我也有底线 |
[31:01] | Without me, this operation never happens. | 没有我 就不会有这次行动 |
[31:03] | Now you have influence over him. | 现在你能够影响他的决策 |
[31:08] | He trusts you. | 他相信你 |
[31:10] | You can convince him. | 你可以说服他 |
[31:12] | I’ve seen you do it before. | 我以前见你做过 |
[31:13] | This is different. | 这次不同 |
[31:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[31:18] | It is different. | 这次是不同 |
[31:19] | This time it’s for me. | 这次是为了我 |
[31:27] | I’m ready to extract the spinal fluid. | 我准备好抽取脊髓液了 |
[31:30] | Hold his head still. | 按住他的头 |
[31:56] | He knows, Martin, I’m telling you. | 马丁 我给你说 他知道了 |
[31:58] | No, Olivia, he doesn’t. | 不 奥利维亚 他不知道 |
[31:59] | Worst case, he has a suspicion. | 最坏的情况会是 他产生了怀疑 |
[32:01] | I mean he never actually had the time | 我是说他根本没有时间 |
[32:02] | to listen to the recording. | 去听那段录音 |
[32:04] | No. | 是的 |
[32:05] | Okay, and he never will, | 好 而且他也没机会听了 |
[32:07] | Because you destroyed the data card, right? | 因为你已经毁了数据卡 对吧 |
[32:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:09] | Then we’re fine, all right? | 那么我们安全了 是吧 |
[32:10] | So long as you keep thinking clearly and don’t panic. | 只要你保持清晰的思路 别慌就行 |
[32:14] | You’re forgetting I ended this man’s career, Martin. | 马丁 你忘了是我结束了他的职业生涯 |
[32:17] | He won’t let me off the hook, ever. | 他不会错过扳倒我的任何机会 永远不会 |
[32:19] | You’re the president’s daughter, okay? | 你是总统的女儿 对吧 |
[32:21] | Trust me, no one will come after you | 相信我 在没有确凿证据前 |
[32:23] | Without hard evidence. | 没人会找你的麻烦 |
[32:24] | Least of all Ethan Kanin. | 尤其是伊桑·卡宁 |
[32:25] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[32:28] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[32:29] | The president’s been looking for you. | 总统在找你 |
[32:31] | – She needs you in the oval office. – What’s going on? | -她要你马上去总统办公室 -发生什么事了 |
[32:33] | There’s a situation unfolding | 机场发现情况 |
[32:34] | At the airport involving Tony Almeida. | 牵涉到托尼·阿尔梅达 |
[32:35] | We’re about to be briefed, | 马上要就此事开简报会了 |
[32:36] | – And she wants you in on it. – Okay. | -她想让你参加 -好的 |
[32:40] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[32:41] | Yes, fine. | 是的 很好 |
[32:53] | Over here. | 在那边 |
[32:58] | Did you see which way he went? | 你看见他去哪边了吗 |
[33:00] | It was chaos. There were people running everywhere. | 一片混乱 到处都有人在跑 |
[33:04] | Janis, It’s Renee. | 詹尼斯 我是蕾妮 |
[33:06] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[33:07] | The male operative remains at large. | 男嫌犯还在逃 |
[33:08] | Kim Bauer is missing. | 金·鲍尔不见了 |
[33:10] | Either she went after him, or she’s a hostage. | 她不是去追他就是被挟持了 |
[33:12] | Issue a priority alert across all channels. | 对所有通道发出优先警告 |
[34:26] | Officer, my name is Kim Bauer. | 警官 我叫金·鲍尔 |
[34:28] | I’m following the man who shot up the terminal. | 我正在追踪刚在航空集散站开枪的人 |
[34:30] | You need to contact special agent Renee Walker with the FBI. | 你得和调查局的蕾妮·沃克探员联系 |
[34:53] | Kim, it’s Renee. Go ahead. | 金 我是蕾妮 请讲 |
[34:54] | I’ve got him. he’s in the south parking garage. | 我找到他了 他在南停车场车库 |
[34:56] | Are you in visual contact? | 你现在是否看到他 |
[34:57] | No. He’s on one of the upper levels | 没 他在我的楼上 |
[34:59] | I’m at the exit. | 我在出口处 |
[35:00] | Copy that. We’re coming towards you. | 收到 我们马上就到 |
[35:01] | Hurry! | 快 |
[35:21] | Hang on! Help is on the way. | 坚持住 后援马上就到 |
[35:51] | No! | 不 |
[36:17] | Kim! | 金 |
[36:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:22] | You’re hurt. Let me see your arm. | 你受伤了 我检查下你的手臂 |
[36:23] | No, listen to me, Renee. | 没事 听我说 蕾妮 |
[36:24] | That laptop has the camera | 那台笔记本上有摄像头 |
[36:25] | They were using to track me. | 他们用它来跟踪我 |
[36:27] | With a D-11 inverse router, | 用的是D11反向路由器 |
[36:28] | We may be able to back trace the signal | 我们也许能反追踪那个信号 |
[36:30] | To the people that have my father. | 从而找到绑架我爸爸的人 |
[36:32] | I worked at CTU, systems analyst. | 我以前是反恐小组的系统分析员 |
[36:34] | Is there anyone back at your office that can help us with this? | 你们办公室有人可以帮我们吗 |
[36:37] | Yeah, I’ve got Chloe O’brian standing by. | 有 克罗伊?奥布赖恩 |
[36:38] | Get her on the phone. | 和她通电话 |
[37:35] | Once this happens, once it goes through, | 一旦你做了决定并一干到底 |
[37:38] | You can never go back. | 就没有回头路可走了 |
[37:39] | You will live with it for the rest of your life. | 你后半生的日子恐怕就难过了 |
[37:41] | I don’t need a lecture on conscience from you of all people. | 我不需要你们来给我训话 |
[37:44] | I have thought this through. | 我已认真考虑过此事 |
[37:47] | What I can’t live with is that monster getting away with this. | 我不能忍受让那个畜生逍遥法外 |
[37:51] | He has to pay for what he did. | 他必须为他所做的付出代价 |
[37:59] | The virus load is even higher than we hoped for. | 病毒含量比预期的要高 |
[38:02] | Ten-plus in spinal fluid alone. | 每单位脊髓液中含有十多个单位病毒 |
[38:04] | Not enough to reconstitute the pathogen, of course. | 不足以重组病毒 |
[38:06] | We’ll still need his organs for that. | 我们需要他的器官 |
[38:09] | He doesn’t look too good. | 他看起来不太好 |
[38:11] | How much longer does he have? | 他还能活多长时间 |
[38:15] | A couple of hours, give or take. | 几个小时吧 具体时间不能确定 |
[38:22] | And what happens if he dies before we extract the pathogen? | 如果他在我们提取病毒以前死了怎么办 |
[38:25] | Obviously, it’s optimal to keep the host alive, | 最好是能保证病毒携带者存活 |
[38:27] | But the pathogen could survive up to two hours after death, | 但病原体可以在他死后多存活两小时 |
[38:30] | Sometimes even longer. | 或者更久 |
[38:31] | In fact, the only sure way to destroy it | 事实上 唯一除掉病毒的方法 |
[38:33] | Is by exposure to extreme | 就是放在500摄氏度的高温环境中 |
[38:34] | Temperatures above 500-degrees celsius. | 需要五百摄氏度以上的高温 |
[38:38] | Make sure you put that in your report. | 务必把那写在报告中 |
[38:40] | I have, and I’ve already uploaded it to your computer. | 我会的 我已经发到你电脑上去了 |
[38:43] | Good. Get him ready to move. | 很好 准备转移他 |
[38:48] | Get the stretcher. | 拿担架 |
[38:51] | Bauer is viable, But you’ll need to secure a facility. | 鲍尔有利用价值 但你需要保证相应设备 |
[38:54] | That won’t be a problem | 那个好说 |
[38:55] | As long as you’re absolutely certain | 你一直都非常清楚 |
[38:57] | That we can accomplish this. | 这方面我们会搞定的 |
[38:59] | We’ve already done the hard part, Alan. | 我们已经啃下最硬的骨头了 艾伦 |
[39:01] | And from what I understand, | 据我所知 |
[39:03] | With the proper equipment, the actual extraction | 有了适用的设备 纯血样提取 |
[39:04] | And bioengineering is fairly straightforward. | 以及人工器官移植就不成问题了 |
[39:07] | Okay, Cara, I’ll contact the others. Good work. | 好的卡拉 我会和其他人联系 干得好 |
[39:11] | They should know they have Almeida to thank for this. | 他们要知道 该谢的还有阿尔梅达 |
[39:14] | He’s the one who realized Bauer was a possible source. | 是他意识到鲍尔是个问题解决途径 |
[39:16] | Relay my gratitude. | 转达我的谢意 |
[39:18] | I think you should consider going farther than that. | 我认为你可以考虑更长远一些 |
[39:21] | Farther? What did you have in mind? | 什么意思 你有何高见 |
[39:23] | Tony believes in what we’re doing. | 托尼和我们一条心 |
[39:28] | He wants to play a larger role. | 他想担当更重要的角色 |
[39:30] | That sounds premature to me. | 听起来有点不靠谱 |
[39:33] | The thing is, Alan, | 事实上 艾伦 |
[39:34] | If we don’t make a significant gesture, | 如果我们不礼贤下士的话 |
[39:37] | I’m afraid we may lose him. | 恐怕我们会失去他这个人才 |
[39:39] | I don’t even know this man, Cara. | 我甚至都不了解他 卡拉 |
[39:42] | Then you should get to know him. | 那么你就该去了解他 |
[39:45] | Are you suggesting I meet with him? | 你该不会是建议我和他见面吧 |
[39:49] | Look, all I’m saying is | 听着 我强调的是 |
[39:50] | That he would be a very useful voice in the mix. | 他会成为组织里振臂一呼 应者云集的人物 |
[39:54] | His field experience fills a knowledge gap, | 他的实战经验弥补了 |
[39:56] | In regards to our logistics and planning. | 我们计划中理论上的不足 |
[39:58] | Well, coming from you, That’s a hell of a recommendation. | 你这么说 是要大力保举他咯 |
[40:01] | There’s no one better, alan. | 他就是不二人选了 艾伦 |
[40:02] | And it’s not as if you haven’t vetted | 你不能像你查清组织里 |
[40:05] | every other member of the group. | 其他每个成员的底子那样办 |
[40:06] | Maybe it is time that he and I met. | 也许是时候该和他见个面了 |
[40:10] | I could be there where you are in the next half hour. | 我半小时之内到你那里 |
[40:16] | You’re coming here? | 你过来 |
[40:19] | I think it would be a good idea | 我认为这会是个好点子 |
[40:21] | If I supervised Bauer’s transfer myself; | 如果由我亲自监督转移鲍尔的事 |
[40:23] | Make the others feel at ease, don’t you think? | 我会让别人觉得轻松点 不是吗 |
[40:25] | But, Cara, I’ll look Almeida in the eye, | 但是拉卡 我要亲眼见下阿尔梅达 |
[40:28] | And if, for any reason, I don’t like what I see, | 如果他有哪点让我看得不爽 |
[40:31] | You understand. | 你清楚后果 |
[40:33] | I can’t let him walk out of that meeting alive. | 我不会让他活着离开 |
[40:38] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | He wants to meet you. | 他想见你 |
[40:48] | He’ll be here in little while. | 他一会就到 |
[40:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:58] | It’s up to you now. | 一切看你自己表现了 |
[41:08] | Wheel the gurney closer. | 把轮床推过来点 |
[42:41] | He’s too weak to have gotten very far. | 他太虚弱了走不了那么远 |
[42:43] | Cover the north exit. I’ll go this way. | 掩护南边出口 我去这边 |