时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | The following takes place between 4:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于 下午4点至5点之间 |
[00:19] | Events occur in real time. | 事件实时发生 |
[00:40] | It’s him. | 目标出现 |
[00:50] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[00:51] | I couldn’t get off a shot. | 没机会开枪 |
[00:54] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[00:56] | We’ll get him on the way out. | 等他出来再干掉他 |
[01:16] | Manuel! | 曼纽尔 |
[01:20] | Hey, Manny! | 曼尼 |
[01:25] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[01:33] | Hey, Manny! | 曼尼 |
[01:55] | Yes? | 喂 |
[01:56] | Put Mauricio on the phone. | 让毛利西奥接电话 |
[01:57] | – Victor? – Just put Mauricio on! | -维克多 -让毛利西奥接电话 |
[02:00] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[02:01] | What? | 什么 |
[02:02] | Someone shot him in the head. | 头上挨了一枪 |
[02:04] | What the hell is happening? | 到底出了什么事 |
[02:26] | I see him. | 目标出现 |
[02:27] | He’s leaving the building. | 正在离开大楼 |
[02:30] | I’m set. | 准备就绪 |
[02:37] | Stop. | 停 |
[02:39] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[02:42] | He can’t be far. | 他跑不了多远 |
[03:06] | Coming at you! Gray sedan! | 目标朝你去了 灰色轿车 |
[03:32] | Target is out of range. | 目标脱离射程 |
[03:34] | Move out. | 撤 |
[03:41] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911报警中心 请讲 |
[03:42] | Yes. I want to report a stolen vehicle. | 我要报告一起车辆盗窃 |
[03:46] | License plate SNE-15C5. | 车牌号SNE-15C5 |
[03:59] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[04:05] | Sweetheart, we already talked about this, remember? | 小乖乖 我们商量过了 记得吗 |
[04:09] | You’re supposed to call me “Grandpa.” | 你得叫我外公 |
[04:11] | You don’t look like a grandpa. | 但你看起来不像个外公呀 |
[04:14] | Couldn’t agree with you more. | 其实我也这么觉得 |
[04:16] | The cartoon I turned on is boring. | 这卡通真没意思 |
[04:19] | Okay. We’ll find another one. | 好吧 那我们换个台 |
[04:24] | This is the boldest diplomatic initiative we’ve seen in a generation. | 这是当代最大胆的外交提议 |
[04:27] | It could finally lay a foundation for real peace | 也许能为整个区域 |
[04:29] | throughout the entire region. | 奠定全面和平的基础 |
[04:30] | Well, you know, Bob, the president’s certainly betting her legacy | 鲍勃 总统可谓是在这次谈判上 |
[04:33] | on the success of these negotiations… | 赌上了她的政治生涯 |
[04:35] | Grandpa! This isn’t a cartoon! | 外公 这不是卡通片 |
[04:38] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | A sloth of bears… | 一群白熊 |
[04:42] | This one! I like this one! | 就看这个 我喜欢这部 |
[04:45] | A mob of cows | 一群奶牛 |
[04:47] | A herd of sheep… | 一群绵羊 |
[04:55] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:56] | Hi, dad. Sorry we’re late. | 老爸 抱歉我们晚了 |
[04:57] | They’re redirecting everyone around the UN. | 路过联合国大厦必须绕行 |
[04:59] | It’s all right. We’re doing fine. | 没关系 我们相处很好 |
[05:00] | How was the zoo? | 动物园之行如何 |
[05:02] | Well, to be honest with you, | 实话说 |
[05:03] | we spent most of our time just going back and forth | 我们基本是在不断地奔波于 |
[05:05] | between the black bears and the polar bears. | 黑熊与北极熊之间 |
[05:06] | I forgot to mention that she’s going through a bear phase. | 我忘记跟你说 她正在熊熊热 |
[05:10] | Well, she certainly knows what she wants. | 她明白自己所爱那是最好 |
[05:13] | She reminds me of you. | 她让我想起你 |
[05:14] | Well, that’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[05:15] | I always tell Stephen how much she reminds me of you. | 我常对斯蒂芬说 她让我想起你 |
[05:18] | Anyway, we’ll be there in a few minutes. | 我们过几分钟就到 |
[05:20] | Okay. Don’t worry. | 收到 别担心 |
[05:21] | We’ll meet you in the lobby. | 到时在大厅见 |
[05:22] | Great. | 好的 |
[05:24] | Sounds like they had fun. | 听起来他们处得不错 |
[05:26] | They always do. | 当然啦 |
[05:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:31] | We talked to him about moving to LA the night we got here. | 刚来时 我跟他提过搬去洛杉矶的事 |
[05:33] | Yeah. He said he’d think about it. | 嗯 他说要考虑一下 |
[05:35] | Yeah, and he hasn’t mentioned one word about it since. | 之后 他对此事只字不提 |
[05:37] | And we leave tonight. | 今晚我们都要走了 |
[05:38] | Well, maybe he has to check with his doctors. | 或许他还得定期就医 |
[05:40] | No, they cleared him two weeks ago. | 不是 医院两周前就让他出院了 |
[05:42] | He’s finished with treatment. | 他的治疗已经结束了 |
[05:44] | I don’t know. | 搞不清楚 |
[05:46] | My father has been on his own for so long. | 我父亲独自生活时间太久 |
[05:49] | Maybe he doesn’t know how to live any other way. | 也许他已经忘记了如何与人相处 |
[05:50] | Why don’t you just ask him again? | 你怎么不再问他一次 |
[05:52] | My father is not the type of person you ask twice. | 我父亲可不喜欢被人问两次 |
[05:56] | If you want, I can do it. | 我可以替你问他 |
[06:04] | Here at the United Nations, | 联合国前方为您报道 |
[06:05] | a white house spokesman just confirmed | 白宫发言人刚刚确认 |
[06:07] | that presidents Taylor and Hassan | 泰勒总统与哈桑总统 |
[06:09] | will be holding a joint press conference later this hour. | 稍后将立即召开联合新闻发布会 |
[06:12] | It is widely expected that president Hassan | 众人广为期待哈桑总统 |
[06:14] | will announce the dismantling of his country’s nuclear weapons program. | 将宣布撤除其国的核武器项目 |
[06:17] | President Hassan has stated that he considers these negotiations | 哈桑总统发表声明说 此次谈判 |
[06:21] | a historic success and a new beginning for his country | 是历史性的成功 是其国家的新纪元 |
[06:24] | and the entire mideast region. | 也是整个中东地区的新纪元 |
[06:26] | I believe that that is a reasonable compromise. | 我相信我们已经达成了共识 |
[06:29] | Now, Mr. President, let’s move on to the issue of verification. | 总统先生 我们还有一些问题需要澄清 |
[06:33] | The language in your latest proposal is vague. | 您最新提案的文字有些语意含糊 |
[06:37] | Let me be clear. | 我来说清楚 |
[06:39] | My country agrees to abandon the pursuit of nuclear weapons | 我的国家同意放弃核武器的开发研制 |
[06:43] | with full International Atomic Energy Agency safeguards. | 并愿意接受国际原子能组织的监督 |
[06:47] | But our terms, Mr. President, | 总统先生 我们的条件 |
[06:49] | were that the inspectors themselves would be American, | 是要由美国派出监督团队 |
[06:52] | not IAEA. | 而非国际原子能组织 |
[06:53] | With respect, Madam President, | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[06:55] | your side pushed the point, but we never conceded. | 贵方一再要求这点 但我们从未让步 |
[06:58] | With respect, | 也恕我直言 |
[06:59] | your side has refused to negotiate the point in good faith. | 贵方在这点上从未显示过诚意 |
[07:02] | Without Americans on the ground– | 若没有美方人员在场 |
[07:04] | Surely, we’re not going to let the nationality of a few hundred men– | 我们当然不会让一个几百人的团体 |
[07:07] | Verification has no teeth. | 我们不想引发争论 |
[07:08] | So, only the United States can be trusted, | 只有美国是可信的 是吗 |
[07:11] | Mr. Secretary? | 国务卿先生 |
[07:12] | This is the message that you sent to the rest of the world | 这就是你向全世界传达的信息 |
[07:14] | and then you wonder why we don’t want to negotiate. | 你还问我们为什么不想协商 |
[07:16] | Farhad. | 法哈德 |
[07:18] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[07:19] | please excuse my brother’s passion. | 请原谅我弟弟的莽撞 |
[07:21] | He only wants what is best for our country. | 他只是为我们的国家考虑 |
[07:23] | I understand. | 可以理解 |
[07:25] | But we need to resolve this issue before we can move forward. | 但此问题解决之前 无法继续讨论其他事项 |
[07:28] | And ideally, before the press conference, | 新闻发布会即将召开 |
[07:32] | which gives us less than an hour. | 我们只剩下不到一小时了 |
[07:34] | Madame President… | 总统阁下 |
[07:37] | what would your congress say | 如果我的革命卫士 |
[07:38] | if my revolutionary guard | 驻扎在您的国土上 |
[07:40] | was stationed on your soil? | 国会会有什么反应呢 |
[07:44] | It’s the same with my national assembly. | 我国国会也持同样的态度 |
[07:47] | Even if I agreed to this, they would not ratify it. | 即便我同意了 我国议会也不会批准 |
[07:51] | After all, I’m not a king. | 毕竟 我不是皇帝 |
[07:53] | Nor I a queen. | 我也不是女皇 |
[07:55] | Too bad for both of us. | 真是太不幸了 |
[08:00] | I’d like to adjourn | 我提议暂时休会 |
[08:01] | and discuss this issue with our respective teams. | 我们与各自团队商议一下 |
[08:04] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | You are aware he was a salesman before entering politics. | 你知道 他在从政之前是做推销的 |
[08:20] | Household appliances. | 卖家用电器 |
[08:22] | You want to bet he sold a lot of refrigerators? | 他肯定卖掉了不少电冰箱 |
[08:27] | Find a way to give him what he wants. | 想个办法 满足他的要求 |
[08:30] | Madam President… | 总统阁下 |
[08:31] | You heard me. | 我意已决 |
[08:32] | Try to make the inspections work. | 想办法让监管计划得以施行 |
[08:36] | This man is a once in a lifetime leader. | 他是个难得的领袖 |
[08:38] | And he has already suspended his support for terrorist organizations, | 他已经停止了对恐怖组织的支持 |
[08:41] | and privately, he’s advocating for a two-state solution. | 私下里 他还拥护两国方案 |
[08:45] | How much further can we expect him to stick his neck out? | 我们还能再指望他冒多大风险 |
[09:04] | Hey, come here. | 到这儿来 |
[09:05] | – Did you name him yet? – Bear. | -你给他取名了吗 -熊熊 |
[09:07] | – “Bear”. – There she is. | -熊熊 -她在那里 |
[09:13] | I heard that you and grandpa were hanging out with the bears. | 我听说你跟外公刚才和小熊一起玩呢 |
[09:18] | Then we had ice cream, | 我们还吃了冰激凌 |
[09:19] | But I didn’t like mine, | 但我不喜欢我的那个 |
[09:21] | So grandpa gave me his. | 外公就把他的给我了 |
[09:23] | – That’s nice. – Here, I got her. | -真棒 -我来抱她 |
[09:25] | – Thanks for watching her, Jack. – Of course. | -谢谢你能照顾她 杰克 -不客气 |
[09:28] | Listen, I’ve been thinking a lot about what we talked about. | 我们之前谈的事 我想了很多 |
[09:32] | And I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[09:34] | I want to move back to Los Angeles with you. | 我想要和你一起搬回洛杉矶 |
[09:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[09:37] | I got a friend who’s got a private security firm. | 我有个朋友 开了家私人安保公司 |
[09:39] | Said he’d give me some consulting work. | 他答应给我份咨询的工作 |
[09:41] | He’s also got a place I can rent. | 我还可以租他的房子 |
[09:42] | Dad, I don’t know what to say. | 爸爸 我都不知说什么好了 |
[09:44] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[09:47] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[09:48] | Just give me a ride to the airport tonight. | 今晚接我去机场就行了 |
[09:49] | Wait, you’re coming with us tonight? | 你想今晚和我们一起走吗 |
[09:51] | If it’s okay. | 如果方便的话 |
[09:52] | Stephen. | 斯蒂芬 |
[09:53] | He’s coming with us tonight. | 他今晚和我们一起走 |
[09:54] | And I’ve just got a few more things to pack. | 我还有一点东西要打包 |
[09:56] | I don’t have very much. | 我本来东西就不多 |
[09:57] | I can be at your hotel in about an hour. | 一小时后 我就可以去酒店找你们 |
[09:59] | That’s perfect. We can get back and finish packing ourselves. | 太棒了 我们现在就回去打包 |
[10:01] | It’ll be all right if I fly back to Los Angeles with you? | 外公和你一起飞回洛杉矶 好不好啊 |
[10:03] | – Yay! – Yay! | -耶 -耶 |
[10:06] | Come on. I’ll walk you to the car. | 走吧 我送你们到车上 |
[10:08] | Okay. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[10:13] | – Yay! – I got her. | -好哦 -我抱着她 |
[10:14] | – Okay. – We’re going in the car. | -好的 -我们要上车了 |
[10:24] | Get your belt done up… | 我帮你系好安全带 |
[10:30] | Dad, I am so glad that you’re doing this. | 爸爸 我真高兴你能答应 |
[10:32] | Me, too. | 我也高兴 |
[10:33] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[10:35] | Okay, guys, I’ll see you in an hour. | 伙计们 一小时后见 |
[10:36] | – See you. – Bye, sweetheart. | -再见 -再见 小乖乖 |
[10:38] | Bye! | 再见 |
[11:12] | Good afternoon, everyone. | 各位下午好 |
[11:14] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[11:15] | All right, just a few things before we get started here. | 记者会召开之前 我有几件事宣布一下 |
[11:18] | Presidents Taylor and Hassan will each make a statement | 泰勒总统和哈桑总统在秘书长的引荐后 |
[11:20] | after they’ve been introduced by the secretary-general. | 将各自签署一项声明 |
[11:22] | The Q&A will follow, | 随后是提问环节 |
[11:23] | but I want you to keep your questions strictly on topic. | 希望各位严格围绕相关问题提问 |
[11:25] | For obvious reasons, we’re all operating under heightened security measures, | 显而易见 会议将在高度安保措施下进行 |
[11:28] | so, unless you’ve been dying to know what a chokehold feels like, | 所以 除非你特想尝尝锁喉的感觉 |
[11:32] | keep your credentials visible at all times. All right? | 请一定将证件放在身上醒目位置 |
[11:35] | That’s all for now. | 就说这些了 |
[11:41] | Meredith Reed, press. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德 记者 |
[11:45] | It’s invalid. | 您的证件无效 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | It can’t be invalid. | 不可能 |
[11:50] | Can you double check? | 你能再检查一遍吗 |
[11:52] | I did, ma’am. Your credentials have been revoked. | 我已试过了 女士 你的证件被注销了 |
[11:54] | Revoked by whom? | 谁注销的 |
[11:56] | I don’t have that information. | 这我无法得知 |
[11:58] | Okay, this has to be some sort of mistake. | 肯定是有地方弄错了 |
[11:59] | You do remember me. I’ve been here every day. | 你认得我 我天天都来参加此会议的 |
[12:01] | Please step aside, ma’am. | 请退到一边 女士 |
[12:13] | I just talked to Secretary of State Kanin. | 国务卿卡宁刚才来找我 |
[12:16] | He’s agreed to IAEA inspectors. | 他同意由国际原子能组织监察 |
[12:19] | That’s good news. | 好消息 |
[12:20] | There is a condition attached. | 有个附加条件 |
[12:23] | They’re insisting that | 他们坚持 |
[12:24] | the head of the verification team be an American. | 监察小组的领导要由美国人担任 |
[12:29] | I think we can live with that, don’t you? | 我觉得这条可以接受 你认为呢 |
[12:31] | You know where I stand. | 你知道我的立场 |
[12:33] | We’ve already surrendered too much in the name of peace. | 为和平之名 我们已牺牲太多 |
[12:35] | Surrender is a strong word, Farhad. | 说”牺牲”太极端了 法哈德 |
[12:38] | And what have we surrendered really, | 我们牺牲了什么 |
[12:40] | apart from our nuclear ambition? | 不过是对核武器的野心 |
[12:42] | Isn’t that enough? | 这还不够吗 |
[12:44] | Spinning 6,000 centrifuges is good for political maneuvering, | 运作六千台离心机的确能带来政治筹码 |
[12:47] | but it’s helping to bankrupt our country. | 但也会拖垮我国的经济 |
[12:50] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[12:51] | we are not the ones being so generous. | 真正慷慨的不是我们 |
[12:53] | President Taylor is lifting economic sanctions, | 泰勒总统正准备取消经济制裁 |
[12:56] | and offering an aid package worth billions of dollars. | 并愿意提供几十亿美元的援助项目 |
[12:59] | We got everything we wanted, Farhad. | 我们的目的都已达到 法哈德 |
[13:01] | As long as it’s not a trick. | 但愿这不是骗局 |
[13:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:08] | Hi. I’m sorry to bother you with something so mundane, | 你好 很抱歉为这种小事烦扰你 |
[13:13] | but I’m stuck outside. | 我被拒之门外了 |
[13:16] | Stuck? | 被拒了 |
[13:17] | My press credentials have been revoked. | 我的新闻采访资格证被注销了 |
[13:19] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[13:21] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会解决的 |
[13:23] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[13:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:27] | Will you, uh, will you still have time for the interview later? | 晚些时候 你还有空接受采访吗 |
[13:30] | Yes. After the press conference. | 可以 新闻发布会后 |
[13:33] | I’m looking forward to it, Mr. President. | 我非常期待 总统先生 |
[13:34] | So am I. | 我也一样 |
[13:40] | Reinstate miss Reed’s clearance. | 恢复里德小姐的安检通行证 |
[13:42] | I was only… | 我只是 |
[13:43] | Just do it. | 照做就是 |
[13:45] | Omar, | 奥马 |
[13:47] | people are starting to talk about you and this reporter. | 人们已经开始谈论你和这记者的事 |
[13:49] | And saying what? | 他们说什么 |
[13:51] | Miss Reed is a journalist and she’s profiling me for her newspaper. | 里德小姐作为记者 为报社做我的专访 |
[13:55] | But you have feelings for her. | 你对她有感情了 |
[13:56] | I’m friendly with her. | 我对她很友好而已 |
[13:58] | Think whatever you like. | 随你怎么想 |
[14:00] | This woman poses no threat to me or the peace process. | 这女人对我或对和平进程 没有任何威胁 |
[14:03] | Not here maybe, | 在这里或许没有 |
[14:04] | but back in our country you’ll be torn apart. | 但在我们国家 你会因此声名狼藉 |
[14:07] | The Mullahs will say that you have been corrupted by the west. | 毛拉会说 你被西方腐蚀了 |
[14:10] | What do you say, Farhad? | 你怎么看 法哈德 |
[14:11] | Have I? | 我有吗 |
[14:13] | Have I been corrupted by the west? | 我有被西方所腐蚀吗 |
[14:16] | You know I don’t believe that. | 你知道我不会相信的 |
[14:19] | But you are married. | 但你要记住自己是已婚 |
[14:21] | Dalia hasn’t been a wife to me for a long time. | 达莉亚很久以前 就不是我妻子了 |
[14:23] | That’s no excuse to be reckless. | 这不是行为不检的理由 |
[14:25] | I’ve done nothing reckless. | 我没有任何行为不检 |
[14:27] | I’ve done nothing reckless. | 我没做过 |
[14:31] | Just reinstate Miss Reed’s clearance now. | 去恢复里德小姐的安检通行证吧 |
[14:36] | I’ll see to it. | 我会的 |
[15:02] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[15:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[15:05] | How the hell did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[15:06] | I was always resourceful, Jack. | 我一向消息灵通 杰克 |
[15:08] | That’s what you liked about me. | 你也是你欣赏我的地方 |
[15:09] | Get in here. | 赶紧进来 |
[15:11] | Take a seat. | 坐好 |
[15:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:15] | I need help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:16] | You need an ambulance. | 你需要的是救护车 |
[15:17] | No, no, don’t call. | 不 别打电话 |
[15:18] | That’s what he’s waiting for. | 这样正中他们下怀 |
[15:19] | – He’s listening to the emergency channels. – Who? | -有人监听着急救频道 -谁 |
[15:22] | Just listen to me, Jack. I have information. | 听说我 杰克 我有重要情报 |
[15:25] | The best I can do for you, Victor, is get you an ambulance. | 我唯一能帮你的 就是给你叫辆救护车 |
[15:26] | I’m out. I don’t work for the government anymore. | 我早不干了 不再为政府工作了 |
[15:28] | Oh, this you’re going to want to hear. | 我这情报 你绝对想听 |
[15:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:32] | Why? Because you’re the guy who always does the right thing. | 为什么 因为你总能做出正确的选择 |
[15:36] | There’s a big hit going down. | 有人策划了一项重大刺杀行动 |
[15:38] | On who? | 刺杀谁 |
[15:39] | President Hassan at the UN. | 联合国大厦里的哈桑总统 |
[15:41] | He’s getting taken out. | 他即将遇刺 |
[15:42] | – When? – Today. | -几时 -今天 |
[15:44] | Before he can sign this thing with Taylor. | 在他和泰勒总统签下条约之前 |
[15:48] | You see? I told you you’d be interested. | 你瞧 我就说你会感兴趣 |
[15:50] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[15:52] | I’m the one that got the hitter into the country. | 是我负责把杀手偷渡入境的 |
[15:54] | I’ve been setting him up with what he needs. | 我安顿好了他的一切 |
[15:55] | And then he tried to take you out. | 现在他打算干掉你 |
[15:57] | Look, Jack, you’re the only one at CTU I ever did business with. | 杰克 反恐小组里只有你和我打过交道 |
[16:00] | I need you to call them, vouch for me, | 我要你给他们打电话 为我担保 |
[16:02] | so I can cut a deal. | 帮我和他们达成协议 |
[16:04] | Come on, Jack. | 帮帮忙 杰克 |
[16:05] | Keep your seat. | 给我坐好 |
[16:07] | Look, I swear, this is real. | 我发誓 这事千真万确 |
[16:08] | Someone is trying to make sure | 有人试图阻止 |
[16:10] | that this peace agreement does not happen. | 这份和平协议的签订 |
[16:13] | I’m not doing anything until you give me your weapon. | 先把枪给我 再说别的 |
[16:20] | Better not be screwing with me. | 你最好别给我耍花招 |
[16:21] | I’m not. I swear, I’m not. | 我没有 我发誓 |
[16:22] | Who’s the hitter? What’s his name? | 杀手是谁 叫什么名字 |
[16:24] | Who’s the hitter?! | 杀手是谁 |
[16:25] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[16:26] | – He’s Russian or something. – Not good enough. | -好像是俄罗斯人 -不够 |
[16:28] | – Who is the hitter?! – Look. | -杀手是谁 -听我说 |
[16:29] | I know how to find him and stop him before he makes the hit. | 我知道怎么在刺杀行动前找到并阻止他 |
[16:33] | But I’m not saying another word until I make my deal. | 但达成协议之前 我不会透露半个字 |
[16:39] | You’re lucky I’m retired. | 你该庆幸我退休了 |
[17:02] | This is Cole Ortiz. | 我是科尔·奥迪斯 |
[17:04] | Move Singer’s team to the northeast quadrant, | 叫辛格小队移动到东北角 |
[17:06] | and tell him, from now on, | 告诉他 从现在起 |
[17:06] | I want updates every quarter hour. | 每15分钟给我汇报一次情况 |
[17:08] | Get back to me with confirmations. | 确认后打给我 |
[17:10] | Hastings wants you to expand the patrol perimeter around the UN | 黑斯廷斯要你把联合国大厦的巡逻范围 |
[17:13] | another quarter mile. | 再增加400米 |
[17:14] | I’m glad that’s what he wants, | 我很高兴他这么想 |
[17:15] | but I barely have enough men to cover the perimeter now. | 但我的人手只勉强够覆盖目前的巡逻范围 |
[17:17] | I’ll see if I can get NYPD to help you cover. | 我想法找纽约警察来帮忙巡逻 |
[17:19] | Uh, Dana? | 丹娜 |
[17:23] | My sister.. She said she left you a couple of messages. | 我姐姐说 她给你留言了好几次 |
[17:25] | Something about bridesmaids’ dresses. | 商量伴娘礼服的事 |
[17:26] | I told her there was probably something wrong with your voicemail. | 我告诉她 你的语音信箱可能出了点问题 |
[17:29] | I got her messages. | 我收到留言了 |
[17:30] | I just haven’t had a chance. These double shifts… | 只是没时间回复 这加班加的 |
[17:32] | I revised the patrol protocols at the UN. | 我修改了联合国大厦的巡逻方案 |
[17:35] | Thought you might like to take a look at it before I distributed it. | 下发任务前 先给你过目 |
[17:37] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 好 我看看 |
[17:38] | I will call your sister back, I promise. | 我会给你姐姐回电话的 我保证 |
[17:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:45] | Damn it, what is the problem? | 该死 到底是什么问题 |
[17:48] | Percussive maintenance? | 冲击维护 |
[17:50] | That’s what my network apps professor | 我的网络应用程序教授 |
[17:51] | called it when I hit my computer. | 看到我砸电脑时 给起的名 |
[17:53] | Can I help? | 能帮忙吗 |
[17:54] | I just got the revised attendee list for the press conference. | 我刚拿到最新修订的发布会出席名单 |
[17:57] | I can’t get the facial recognition done in time. | 来不及完成面部识别 |
[17:59] | Oh, you’re running each person through individually. | 你单独一个个地扫描 |
[18:01] | You can do them in a batch. | 其实可以批量识别 |
[18:02] | Not if the data’s in different formats. | 但是资料格式不匹配 |
[18:04] | Well, that used to be true, but here. | 老黄历了 现在改进了 |
[18:11] | Like I said, there’s no reason to be shy about asking for help. Okay? | 我说过 向他人求助并不丢脸 |
[18:15] | Don’t worry. You’ll catch up. You’re doing great. | 别着急 你很快就能跟上 你行的 |
[18:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:21] | O’brian. | 我是奥布赖恩 |
[18:22] | Chloe, it’s jack. | 克罗伊 是我杰克 |
[18:23] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[18:24] | How’s Kim? Did you tell her about LA? | 金好吗 你告诉她洛杉矶的事了吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but I can’t go into that right now. | 谈过 我现在没法细说 |
[18:27] | I need to speak to the director. | 我要跟头儿讲话 |
[18:29] | Mr. Hastings is on the phone, | 黑斯廷斯先生正在通话中 |
[18:31] | and he really doesn’t like to be interrupted. | 他很讨厌被别人打断 |
[18:33] | Well, tell him it’s regarding a plot to assassinate president Hassan. | 告诉他事关刺杀哈桑总统 |
[18:35] | See if that gets his attention. | 看看能否引起他的关注 |
[18:37] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[18:46] | All right, now, give me an overlay on the UN, view from the west. | 给我联合国大厦的层图 西侧视角 |
[18:50] | Now, overlay the distribution of security teams, please. | 再给我安全控管小组的分布图 |
[18:54] | That looks good. | 很好 |
[18:57] | Now, give me a comp with incident reports and Satellite imaging. | 给我事件报告与卫星图像的比对结果 |
[19:00] | Excuse me, Mr. Hastings. | 打搅一下 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[19:01] | Gary, hold on for a second. | 盖瑞 稍等一下 |
[19:03] | Jack Bauer’s on line three. He says he needs to talk to you. | 杰克·鲍尔在三线 他说有事向您报告 |
[19:06] | Bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[19:07] | It’s about a plot against president Hassan. | 事关暗杀哈桑总统 |
[19:09] | I thought you’d want to take the call. | 我想您会接听这个电话 |
[19:12] | Gary, I’ll call you back. | 盖瑞 我等下再打给你 |
[19:17] | Mr. Bauer, this is Brian Hastings. | 鲍尔先生 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 |
[19:18] | Mr. Hastings, I’m with an informant that I used to run who’s claiming | 黑斯廷斯先生 我以前的线人说 |
[19:21] | he’s got intel on an assassination attempt on president Hassan. | 他有关于刺杀哈桑总统行动的情报 |
[19:23] | He says it’s going to take place today. | 而且行动就在今天 |
[19:25] | We’ve received several threats in regard to the peace conference. | 我们已接获多起关于威胁和平会谈的举报 |
[19:28] | I can only imagine. | 可以想象 |
[19:29] | My informant’s name is Victor Aruz. | 我的线人名叫维克多·阿鲁兹 |
[19:31] | I used him in the Salazar op. | 他是我在撒拉扎尔行动中的线人 |
[19:32] | – You should be able to pull his file. – Pull it up. | -你应该能找到他的档案 -查一下 |
[19:33] | He’s been shot in the arm– he claims by the assassin. | 他手臂中枪 说是暗杀者干的 |
[19:35] | Look, I don’t think this is something you should take lightly. | 我认为这事决不能等闲视之 |
[19:38] | And what does Mr. Aruz want in return for his information? | 阿鲁兹先生想要怎样的回报 |
[19:42] | CTU protection and immunity. | 反恐小组的保护以及豁免权 |
[19:44] | That’s a lot to ask, Mr. Bauer. | 他太贪了 鲍尔先生 |
[19:46] | Have you pulled his file yet? | 你调出他的档案了吗 |
[19:47] | No. | 没有 |
[19:48] | Mr. Hastings, I know this son of a bitch, | 黑斯廷先生 我了解这混蛋 |
[19:50] | and my instinct is telling me that you need to pay attention to this. | 直觉告诉我 你需要对此事引起警觉 |
[19:53] | I need more than your instinct, Mr. Bauer. | 光凭你的直觉还不够 鲍尔先生 |
[19:56] | CTU isn’t the organization you knew. | 这里不再是你熟知的反恐小组了 |
[19:58] | Okay, fine, but understand this: | 也罢 但你听好了 |
[20:00] | if anything happens to president Hassan, | 倘若哈桑总统有什么不测 |
[20:02] | I will be obligated to call president Taylor | 我有责任向泰勒总统报告 |
[20:04] | and tell her that I tried to provide you with this intel, | 告诉她 我曾向你提供此情报 |
[20:06] | and you ignored it. | 但却被你无视了 |
[20:09] | What is taking so long for the file? | 调个档案怎么要这么久 |
[20:11] | Sorry. I’m still searching through the archives. | 抱歉 我还在搜索卷宗 |
[20:13] | Mr. Hastings, I need your answer now. | 黑斯廷斯先生 你现在就得答复我 |
[20:15] | Are you bringing Aruz in or not? | 你打算询问阿鲁兹吗 |
[20:21] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说话 |
[20:23] | I’ll put you on speaker. | 我打开免提 |
[20:25] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[20:26] | Mr. Aruz, | 阿鲁兹先生 |
[20:27] | I’m gonna need some other details to corroborate your story. | 我需要更多细节以证实你的情报 |
[20:30] | The hitter took out two of my guys. | 暗杀者干掉了我的两个手下 |
[20:31] | Manuel Escobar and Mauricio Tellez. | 曼纽尔·艾斯克巴 毛利西奥·特列斯 |
[20:33] | Check with the cops. | 找警局查查 |
[20:34] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[20:36] | Mr. Bauer, where are you? | 鲍尔先生 你们在哪 |
[20:38] | 1145 West 18th. | 西18大道 1145号 |
[20:40] | I’ll send a chopper to pick you up. | 我会派直升机去接你们 |
[20:42] | The closest helipad to you is… the 12th precinct. | 最近的停机坪在12区 |
[20:45] | That’s five blocks away. | 五个街区外 |
[20:47] | Can you get him there, Mr. Bauer? | 鲍尔先生 你能把他带到那里吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:53] | I’ll have a team there in 20 minutes. | 我的人20分钟内抵达 |
[20:54] | Make sure you don’t use official channels. | 切记不要使用官方频道 |
[20:56] | We believe the assassin is monitoring emergency bandwidth. | 我们认为杀手已监控了紧急通讯频段 |
[20:59] | Got it. | 了解 |
[21:00] | Gather comm and tactical, | 召集通讯小组和战术小组 |
[21:02] | tell them we’ve got a situation. | 告诉他们有紧急任务 |
[21:05] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[21:15] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[21:18] | Now that doesn’t suck. | 身材还不错 |
[21:20] | – Arlo. – Yeah. | -阿洛 -什么事 |
[21:22] | Come on. Hastings called an emergency briefing. | 快点 黑斯廷斯召集紧急简报 |
[21:25] | And if he ever catches you doing that, | 若被他抓到你干这个 |
[21:27] | you’re gonna be out of a job. | 你会被开除的 |
[21:28] | Be worth it. | 那也值了 |
[21:29] | I think this might be love. | 我想这就是爱 |
[21:31] | Now. | 赶快 |
[21:32] | This is CTU | 这里是反恐小组 |
[21:34] | transferring control of Drones A31 and 32 | 把无人机A31与A32的控制权 |
[21:36] | to HS aerial command. | 转移给HS空中指挥部 |
[21:38] | Yeah, roger that. | 收到 |
[21:39] | Offload confirmed. | 转移确认 |
[21:41] | All right, we’ve got a situation. | 发生紧急情况 |
[21:42] | Cole, I need you to scramble a chopper for a pickup. | 科尔 我要你弄架直升机去接个人 |
[21:45] | Yeah. I haven’t finished distributing the new patrol parameters. | 可我还没分配完最新巡逻任务 |
[21:46] | This is a priority. | 此任务优先 |
[21:48] | Who am I picking up? | 我要接的人是谁 |
[21:49] | Someone who claims to have intel about a threat to president Hassan. | 线人 自称握有关乎哈桑总统性命的情报 |
[21:52] | How good is the intel? | 情报准确吗 |
[21:53] | Well, according to Jack Bauer, very. | 根据杰克·鲍尔所说 很准确 |
[21:55] | Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[21:56] | He’s delivering the informant. | 他正护送线人前来 |
[21:58] | Who is Jack Bauer? | 杰克·鲍尔是谁 |
[22:01] | Location’s downtown; Chloe’s sending you the coordinates. | 地点在市中心 克罗伊会给你坐标方位 |
[22:04] | Take a small team with you. | 带支小队一起去 |
[22:05] | Torres’ people are free. | 托雷斯的人可供支配 |
[22:07] | Yes, sir. And I’ll need a second team to secure the landing. | 是 长官 我还需一队人来掩护降落 |
[22:09] | One team will be enough. | 一队人足够了 |
[22:10] | We’ll use a drone to protect the ground operation. | 我们用无人机来保护地面行动 |
[22:12] | Arlo, scramble a drone alongside the chopper. | 阿洛 安排一架无人机跟着直升机 |
[22:15] | Full spectrum coverage of the landing zone | 全方位保护降落地点 |
[22:16] | as well as the air corridor. | 包括空中范围 |
[22:18] | Done. | 明白 |
[22:45] | We’re clear. Come on. | 安全 快走 |
[22:53] | Dispatch, this is unit 2354. | 调度 我是2354组 |
[22:55] | Go ahead, 2354. | 请讲 2354 |
[22:57] | Got a plate match on a stolen vehicle. | 发现与被盗车辆牌照一致的车辆 |
[23:05] | Plate Sierra, November, Echo, one, five, Charlie, five. | 车牌号为S-N-E-1-5-C-5 |
[23:09] | Got bullet holes in the windshield and body. | 车身和挡风玻璃上有弹孔 |
[23:12] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:13] | Roger that. What’s your location? | 收到 你的位置在哪 |
[23:14] | Vehicle’s parked on 18th, just west of Ninth Avenue. | 车停在18大道 9大道西侧 |
[23:18] | We’ll take care of it. | 我们会处理好 |
[23:20] | Will you? | 你可以吗 |
[23:23] | Or am I going to have to step in? | 或者还是我亲自来动手 |
[23:26] | Now would be the time to tell me. | 你最好现在就告诉我 |
[23:28] | Aruz is a dead man, sir. | 阿鲁兹死定了 |
[23:30] | – You have my word. – Good. | -我向你保证 -很好 |
[24:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | Excuse me, madam president. | 打扰了 总统阁下 |
[24:05] | President Hassan accepted our counterproposals on inspections. | 哈桑总统接受了我们关于监察的反提案 |
[24:08] | That is great news. | 真是好消息啊 |
[24:10] | By the end of this next session, | 下一场会议结束时 |
[24:12] | we may have a signed agreement. | 应该就能签订协议了 |
[24:15] | It’s an extraordinary accomplishment, Allison. | 此举成就不凡 艾莉森 |
[24:22] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[24:25] | I was thinking about Henry. | 我在想亨利 |
[24:28] | Achieving a comprehensive peace agreement with the Islamic Republic | 与伊斯兰共和国达成和平共识 |
[24:31] | was something that he and I talked about years ago. | 是我和他多年前的共同梦想 |
[24:35] | I wish that he were here to share the moment. | 真希望他能在此共襄盛举 |
[24:43] | You surprised? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[24:45] | Considering his behavior during the divorce, | 鉴于他要求离婚时的行为 |
[24:48] | Yes, I am surprised. | 是的 我很惊讶 |
[24:50] | He went out of his way to hurt you, | 他做得太过分了 |
[24:52] | especially in the press. | 尤其是在媒体面前 |
[24:53] | He was angry, Ethan. | 他很生气 伊桑 |
[24:54] | I sent our daughter to prison. | 我把我们的女儿送进了监狱 |
[24:56] | You refused to cover up a murder. | 你只是拒绝掩盖一起谋杀 |
[24:59] | Olivia was responsible for what happened– | 奥利维亚理应为其行为负责 |
[25:01] | No one else. | 与他人无关 |
[25:01] | Still, if the the situation had been reversed, | 但是 倘若我和他互换位置 |
[25:04] | I might’ve felt the same way as Henry. | 我可能也会和亨利一样 |
[25:07] | Sorry if I’m interrupting, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[25:08] | but I just talked to Brian Hastings at CTU. | 反恐小组的布赖恩·黑斯廷斯来电 |
[25:10] | What’s going on, Rob? | 出什么事了 罗伯 |
[25:11] | They have someone who claims he’s got information | 根据线人提供的情报显示 |
[25:12] | about an assassination plot on Hassan. | 有人要刺杀哈桑总统 |
[25:14] | How real is the threat? | 情报准确吗 |
[25:16] | Real enough to loop you in. | 准确到需要通知您 |
[25:17] | This informant came to them through Jack Bauer. | 情报是由杰克·鲍尔提供的 |
[25:19] | I thought that Jack was out of all of this. | 我以为杰克早就不干了 |
[25:20] | How did he get involved? | 他怎么卷进来了 |
[25:21] | As far as I can tell, this informant came to him. | 据目前所知 是线人主动找到的他 |
[25:23] | We’ll know more once the informant signs an immunity deal, | 如果您愿意签署豁免协议 |
[25:25] | provided you authorize it. | 我们就能知道更多 |
[25:27] | How secure is the venue for the press conference? | 新闻发布会的场地安全系数如何 |
[25:29] | Very. And I just raised the alert level. | 非常高 我刚提高了警戒级别 |
[25:30] | But we need to set up a call to inform Hassan about the threat, | 但我们要在会议开始之前 |
[25:32] | ideally before the conference gets started. | 及时电话告知哈桑 |
[25:34] | We can’t tell Hassan. | 我们不能告诉哈桑 |
[25:35] | Certainly not before the press conference. | 至少要瞒到新闻发布会结束后 |
[25:37] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:38] | Well, he might scuttle everything, out of concern for his own safety. | 他可能会出于自身安全考虑 弃协议而逃 |
[25:42] | Hassan’s a big boy. | 哈桑不是小孩子 |
[25:43] | He’s used to taking risks or he wouldn’t be here; | 他经过大风大浪才有今天的地位 |
[25:45] | You know that. | 这点你清楚 |
[25:46] | Plus, if Hassan finds out we knew about this and didn’t tell him, | 况且 若哈桑发现我们瞒着他 |
[25:49] | then all the trust we’ve built up over the last year goes out the window, | 我们这一年来建立起的信任将毁于一旦 |
[25:51] | And then he’ll pull out of talks. | 他必然会退出谈判 |
[25:53] | And frankly, I wouldn’t blame him. | 坦白说 到时我不会怪他 |
[25:59] | I’ll think about it. | 我会好好考虑的 |
[26:01] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们两位 |
[26:09] | Madam president, I’m telling you, | 总统阁下 我要告诉你 |
[26:11] | holding this back from Hassan could be disastrous. | 隐瞒哈桑的结果不堪设想 |
[26:14] | I said I’d think about it, Rob. | 我说了 我会考虑的 罗伯 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:34] | Ethan… | 伊桑 |
[26:38] | Listen– sorry if I went after you a little hard in there. | 抱歉 我刚才对你太冲了 |
[26:42] | I was just making my point. | 我只是阐明观点而已 |
[26:43] | No need to apologize, Rob. | 不必道歉 罗伯 |
[26:45] | I recommended you to the president | 我之所以向总统举荐你 |
[26:47] | because you’re not afraid to speak up. | 就是因为你直言敢谏 |
[26:49] | She needs that. | 她需要这样的人 |
[26:51] | Yeah, well, still, I know I can get carried away; I… | 但我有时仍会过于激动 我… |
[26:56] | Don’t worry, kid… I ain’t dead yet. | 没关系 孩子 我还活得好好的 |
[27:00] | I can handle myself. | 我了解自己的身体 |
[27:01] | Even up against you. | 和你对抗 也绰绰有余 |
[27:12] | Hey, sweetheart, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[27:13] | Hey, we’re almost finished packing. Are you on your way? | 我们快收拾好了 你在路上了吗 |
[27:17] | Something came up. I’m gonna be a little late. | 出了点状况 我要晚一点到了 |
[27:20] | How late? | 多晚 |
[27:21] | I think I should meet you at the airport. | 我们还是机场见吧 |
[27:23] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:26] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[27:27] | Kim, I promise everything’s fine. | 金 我保证一切都好 |
[27:30] | Well, Teri is so excited that you’re coming back with us. | 你要跟我们回来 泰瑞非常开心 |
[27:32] | Just, uh, let me know when you’re on your way. | 你出发后 给我打个电话 |
[27:34] | Okay, thanks, sweetheart. | 好的 谢谢 宝贝 |
[27:37] | Keep your eyes open. | 提高警惕 |
[27:38] | The precinct’s two blocks away. | 还差两个街区就到了 |
[27:40] | Let’s cut through here. Come on. | 我们从这抄近道 |
[27:43] | The FAA’s cleared a route | 联邦航空局已清理出专用航线 |
[27:45] | and informed all relevant agencies that we will be in the air. | 并已告知所有相关机构 我们即将起飞 |
[27:48] | Copy that. | 了解 |
[27:49] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[27:51] | Aruz’s file– it was in a proprietary database. | 阿鲁兹的档案 在专用数据库里 |
[27:54] | That’s why it took so long. | 所以才会花这么久 |
[27:55] | Still, that shouldn’t have thrown you– you’ve been here a month. | 那也不该难倒你 你已经来了一个月了 |
[27:57] | Almost a month, | 不到一个月 |
[27:58] | and I’ve had to relearn the interface on every major system here; | 我需要重新熟悉每个主系统的接口 |
[28:01] | everything’s changed. | 一切都不同了 |
[28:02] | And you’re having trouble adapting, I understand. | 你适应不顺利 我了解 |
[28:04] | But I don’t think it’s a question of your intelligence. | 我不怀疑你的智商 |
[28:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:07] | I think it’s ambivalence. | 我认为你是在闹情绪 |
[28:09] | Ambivalence?! | 闹情绪 |
[28:10] | I know the only reason you took this job | 你来工作的唯一原因 |
[28:12] | was because your husband was downsized. | 是你的丈夫被裁员了 |
[28:14] | – Am I wrong? – No! | -我说错了吗 -不 |
[28:16] | I mean, yes. | 我是说 是的 |
[28:18] | Please, just give me a little more time to get up to speed here. | 求你了 再给我点时间跟上速度 |
[28:22] | Mr. Hastings, I need this job. | 黑斯廷先生 我需要这份工作 |
[28:26] | Fair enough. | 可以 |
[28:28] | But I’m all about efficiency, | 但我追求的是效率 |
[28:29] | so if your performance doesn’t improve, | 若你的表现还是差强人意 |
[28:31] | You may want to rethink working here. | 你最好三思 是否要待下去 |
[28:33] | Now, I trust this has been clarifying. | 我想我说的已经够清楚了 |
[28:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:38] | If you really wanted to be more efficient, | 你真要效率的话 |
[28:40] | why don’t you just say | 不如直接点说 |
[28:41] | If I don’t catch up soon, I’m going to be fired? | 我若不尽快赶上进度 你就炒了我 |
[28:50] | Your flight path is a straight shot southwest over the river, | 你的航线是西南方向直航 越过河流 |
[28:52] | and the 12th precinct has confirmed | 12区已确认 |
[28:54] | that their helipad is clear and operational. | 停机坪安全可用 |
[28:56] | Comm net and satellite coverage of your flight, both legs, | 全航线由通讯网和卫星双重覆盖 |
[28:58] | and full-time aerial from the Drone | 还有无人机全程空中保护 |
[29:00] | why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛这样看着我 |
[29:03] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[29:06] | Look, I just want to make sure nothing’s wrong. | 我只是想确保万无一失 |
[29:09] | Nothing’s wrong, like I said. | 如果所说 万无一失啊 |
[29:12] | Just be careful, okay? | 小心点 |
[29:14] | I will be. | 会的 |
[29:16] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:19] | Let’s go | 我们出发吧 |
[29:21] | You know, maybe she should finally set a date. | 你们该敲定个日子了 |
[29:23] | She’s getting cold feet. | 她有点畏缩了 |
[29:25] | How about you shut up | 给我闭上你的嘴 |
[29:26] | and just focus on your assignment? | 专心做好自己的工作 |
[29:50] | Come on, Victor! | 撑住 维克多 |
[29:54] | Victor? Victor! | 维克多 维克多 |
[29:56] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[29:57] | Victor, stay with me! | 维克多 撑住 |
[29:59] | Stay with… | 撑住 |
[30:02] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[30:32] | Stay with me! | 撑住 |
[30:36] | We’re going to need to recompress the wound. | 我们要重新压住伤口 |
[30:59] | If successful, the agreement could be the beginning | 如若谈成 这份协定将会给 |
[31:01] | of a real lasting peace in a long-troubled region. | 长期动荡的中东地区带来真正长久的和平 |
[31:04] | Presidents Taylor and Hassan are scheduled | 泰勒总统和哈桑总统按计划 |
[31:07] | to give their first joint press conference in just a few minutes, | 将于几分钟后 召开联合新闻发布会 |
[31:10] | and we’ll carry that live. | 我们将为您现场直播 |
[31:11] | In a moment, Christiane Doumany will have a report | 稍后 克里斯蒂安·杜美尼将为您专题报道 |
[31:14] | on the history of the many failed attempts at a mideast peace, | 列举此前为中东和平所做的种种失败尝试 |
[31:18] | And why this accord may be different. | 以及此次和谈的特殊之处 |
[31:22] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[31:24] | Tell your father I’ll be right there. | 告诉你父亲 我会赶到的 |
[31:26] | I’ll wait until you’re done. | 我等你一起 |
[31:30] | He doesn’t trust me to be on time. | 他不相信我会准时到 |
[31:32] | Of course he trusts you. | 他当然相信你 |
[31:42] | When did you become such a good liar? | 你何时起也变得这么会说谎了 |
[31:46] | You don’t have to defend your father, Dalia. | 不必为你父亲说话 达莉亚 |
[31:52] | He can take care of himself. | 他能照顾好自己 |
[32:07] | You look beautiful, Dalia. | 你看上去真漂亮 达莉亚 |
[32:09] | And you look handsome. | 你看上去也很英俊 |
[32:14] | Let’s not pretend any more than we have to. | 我们演戏也得注意个度 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉 让你看到这一幕 |
[32:28] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[32:33] | My dear Kayla. | 我亲爱的凯拉 |
[32:38] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[32:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:08] | Let her through. | 让她通过 |
[33:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | I will tell you the same thing that I told him. | 我把对他说的话 同样对你说一遍 |
[33:28] | Unless you want to destroy everything that he’s worked for, | 你若不想他的奋斗成果付之东流 |
[33:32] | stay away from him. | 就离他远点 |
[33:45] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰了 夫人 |
[33:47] | President Hassan is on his way. | 哈桑总统快来了 |
[33:53] | You’re not going to tell him he’s being targeted. | 你不打算告诉他 他已成为刺杀目标 |
[33:56] | Madam president, I’m sorry. | 总统阁下 我很抱歉 |
[33:57] | You risk destroying in a single day all the– | 你这么做会在一天内将我们长期… |
[33:59] | Rob,You’ve made your point. | 罗伯 我明白你想说什么 |
[34:01] | More than once. | 你已经说了多次 |
[34:02] | And believe me, I don’t like keeping this | 相信我 我也不愿意 |
[34:03] | from president Hassan any more than you do. | 向哈桑总统隐瞒这个消息 |
[34:05] | Then tell him. | 那就告诉他啊 |
[34:12] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[34:13] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[34:16] | You’ve met my chief of staff? | 我的参谋长你们见过了吧 |
[34:18] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:19] | Hello, Mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[34:20] | I haven’t had the chance to thank you | 我一直没机会感谢您 |
[34:22] | for compromising on the verification issue. | 在监察问题上所做的妥协 |
[34:26] | It was the right thing to do. | 这是为保大局之举 |
[34:29] | If you don’t mind, | 您若不介意 |
[34:30] | I’d like to brief you both on the format of the press conference. | 我想向两位介绍新闻发布会的安排 |
[34:33] | The secretary-general will be introducing you both | 秘书长将会在简单陈述后 |
[34:34] | after some brief remarks. | 向大家介绍两位 |
[34:36] | The conference itself shouldn’t take any longer than 25 minutes or so. | 发布会本身不会超过25分钟 |
[34:42] | Put your hand on it. | 手压住伤口 |
[34:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:46] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[34:48] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[34:50] | Got a call that you two are having a problem down here. | 有人报告说你们发生了争端 |
[34:52] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[34:53] | Officer, my name is Jack Bauer. | 警官 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[34:54] | I’m transporting this man on behalf of CTU. | 我正为反恐小组运送此人 |
[34:56] | He’s an informant vital to national security. | 这个线人对国家安全至关重要 |
[34:59] | – Call it in. – Listen to me. | -向局里汇报 -听我说 |
[35:01] | The men that are trying to kill him are monitoring all emergency channels. | 企图杀他的人已监视了所有的紧急频道 |
[35:03] | Do not let him make that call. | 不要让他对讲汇报 |
[35:05] | Shut up and get against the dumpster. Now! | 闭上嘴 靠着垃圾桶站好 |
[35:07] | At least take us into the precinct. We can verify everything there. | 至少请带我们进辖区 届时可以证实 |
[35:11] | Get down, now! | 趴下 快 |
[35:26] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[35:34] | I’m going to cover you. Make a run for the door. | 我掩护你 跑进门里去 |
[35:35] | You ready? Go! Go! | 准备好 跑 跑 |
[35:42] | Keep moving, I’m out of bullets. | 别停下 我没子弹了 |
[35:46] | Chloe, it’s Jack. How far out is the helicopter? | 克罗伊 我是杰克 直升机还要多久 |
[35:48] | Two minutes. Jack, what’s wrong? | 两分钟 杰克 怎么了 |
[35:50] | We’re under attack. | 我们遭到攻击 |
[35:51] | I need you to put me in touch with whoever’s in command of that unit. | 给我接通直升机小队的指挥官 |
[35:53] | Okay. It’s agent Ortiz. | 好的 是奥迪斯探员 |
[35:54] | He’s the head of field ops. | 他是外勤组的指挥 |
[35:56] | – Is there a problem? – Yes. | -出什么事了吗 -是的 |
[35:57] | Mr. Hastings, we have a situation with the pickup. | 黑斯廷先生 接应方面出了问题 |
[36:00] | Keep going to the roof. Now. | 一直往屋顶上跑 快 |
[36:01] | Don’t stop for anything. Keep going. | 无论如何都别停下 只管跑 |
[36:05] | Agent Ortiz, you’re on with Jack Bauer. | 奥迪斯探员 杰克要和你通话 |
[36:07] | Roger. | 收到 |
[36:08] | What’s going on, Mr. Bauer? | 怎么了 鲍尔先生 |
[36:09] | We’re being pursued by two shooters. | 两名持枪杀手在追我们 |
[36:10] | There’s no way we’re going to make the precinct. | 我们根本到不了辖区 |
[36:12] | We’re in a building on West 21st, | 我们在西21大道的一幢楼里 |
[36:14] | three doors in from Ninth Avenue. | 靠近第九大道 第三栋楼 |
[36:15] | We’re heading to your position now– stay on the line. | 我们立即飞往你的位置 保持通话 |
[36:18] | We’re looking for an alternate pickup. | 我们正在另寻接应点 |
[36:19] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:29] | Right there– the roof of that parking structure might work. | 在那儿 那栋停车场的屋顶可以降落 |
[36:31] | Can you zoom in closer? | 你能放大一点吗 |
[36:33] | The satellite’s refreshing. It’ll take a minute. | 卫星正在刷新图像 稍等 |
[36:35] | I’m moving the drone there now. | 我立刻派无人机前往 |
[36:36] | There’s a parking structure next to the building you’re in. | 你们那栋楼边上有一栋停车场 |
[36:38] | Roof looks clear to land. | 那里的屋顶应该可以降落 |
[36:40] | Did you get that, Cole? | 你听到了吗 科尔 |
[36:41] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[36:42] | Mr. Bauer, looks like you can access that roof | 鲍尔先生 从你那栋楼的八楼 |
[36:44] | from the eighth floor of the building you’re in. | 可以到达那个屋顶 |
[36:46] | – How far out are you? – 90 seconds. | -你还有多久 -90秒 |
[36:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:49] | Don’t be late. | 别来晚了 |
[36:54] | Victor… Victor, listen to me. | 维克多 维克多 听我说 |
[36:56] | You got to tell me everything you know about the hitter, | 你得把杀手的所有信息都告诉我 |
[36:58] | so I can call it in in case we don’t make it. | 万一我们逃不走 我也好上报 |
[37:00] | If I don’t make it, I don’t care what happens. | 如果我活不了 我才不管发生什么事 |
[37:03] | Get me to CTU. | 送我去反恐小组 |
[37:08] | You always were a son of a bitch. Come on. | 你他妈的总是这么混蛋 快走 |
[37:38] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快走 |
[37:43] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[38:04] | Lock down access points to the roof! | 封锁通往屋顶的全部入口 |
[38:08] | – Where are the hostiles? – They’re dead. | -敌人呢 -死了 |
[38:09] | You need to get him out of here. He’s losing a lot of blood. | 赶快带他走 他失血很多 |
[38:12] | Cole Ortiz. It’s an honor to meet you. | 我是科尔·奥迪斯 很荣幸见到你 |
[38:14] | Thanks for doing this. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[38:15] | Look, Hastings wants to debrief you back at CTU. | 黑斯廷要你回反恐小组询问 |
[38:17] | I’m not going back to CTU. | 我不回反恐小组 |
[38:18] | I delivered him, I’m done. | 把他送到 我任务已完成 |
[38:19] | – No, Mr. Bauer… – I got a flight to catch. | -不行 鲍尔先生 -我还要赶飞机 |
[38:22] | That’s it? | 这就走了 |
[38:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[38:40] | Ortiz, report in. | 奥迪斯 报告情况 |
[38:42] | Agent Ortiz? | 奥迪斯探员 |
[38:46] | Agent Ortiz, what’s your status? | 奥迪斯探员 你那边情况怎样 |
[38:50] | Agent Ortiz? | 奥迪斯探员 |
[38:53] | Jack, come in. | 杰克 回话 |
[38:55] | Jack, can you hear me? | 杰克 你能听到我吗 |
[38:57] | Anyone, come in. | 有人吗 回话 |
[39:07] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[39:08] | Victor, Victor, come on. | 维克多 维克多 醒醒 |
[39:10] | Stay with me, stay with me. | 撑住 撑住 |
[39:12] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[39:13] | you don’t want to die like this. | 你不想就这样死的 |
[39:15] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的选择 |
[39:16] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[39:20] | The hitter has someone on the inside. | 杀手有内应 |
[39:25] | Close to Hassan. | 那人和哈桑关系密切 |
[39:26] | Give me a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[39:28] | Give me a name. Give me a name! | 名字 告诉我名字 |
[39:31] | Victor… | 维克多 |
[39:32] | Victor, who’s on the inside? | 维克多 内应是谁 |
[39:34] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[39:36] | Come on. | 醒醒 |
[39:37] | Come on, come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[39:40] | No. | 不要 |
[39:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:55] | No. | 不行 |
[39:57] | The brother revoked my clearance, | 她弟弟注销了我的通行证 |
[39:58] | But I had Hassan reinstate it. | 我让哈桑又重新恢复了 |
[40:01] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[40:02] | I know I’m behind schedule. | 我知道进度落后了 |
[40:05] | But it’ll get done. | 我会完成的 |