时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Previous on 24 | 24小时 前情回顾 |
[00:14] | Listen, I’ve been thinking a lot about what we talked about. | 关于我们之前讨论的事 我想了很多 |
[00:16] | I want to move back to Los Angeles with you. | 我想和你一起搬回洛杉矶 |
[00:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:18] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[00:19] | You’re coming with us tonight? | 你今晚和我们一起走吗 |
[00:21] | If it’s okay. | 如果方便的话 |
[00:22] | Dad, I don’t know what to say. | 爸爸 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[00:23] | I’m so happy! | 我太高兴了 |
[00:25] | Victor, what are you doing here? | 维克多 你在这儿干什么 |
[00:27] | How the hell did you find me? | 你到底怎么找到我的 |
[00:27] | – I have information. – I’m out. | -我有情报 -我不干了 |
[00:29] | I don’t work for the government anymore. | 我不再为政府工作了 |
[00:31] | Well, this you’re gonna want to hear. | 你肯定想知道这事 |
[00:32] | There’s a big hit going down. | 要有大事发生了 |
[00:33] | President Hassan at the UN, | 身在联合国总部的哈森总统 |
[00:35] | He’s getting taken out. | 将要被刺杀 |
[00:36] | – When? – Today. | -什么时候 -今天 |
[00:37] | Before he can sign this thing with Taylor. | 就在他与泰勒总统签署协议之前 |
[00:39] | My country agrees to abandon the pursuit of nuclear weapons. | 我国同意放弃核武器的开发研制 |
[00:42] | But our terms, Mr. President, | 总统先生 我们的条件 |
[00:45] | Were that the inspectors themselves would be American, not IAEA. | 是要由美国而不是国际原子能组织派出监督员 |
[00:48] | This is the message that you send to the rest of the world, | 这就是你们向全世界传达的信息 |
[00:51] | And then you wonder why we don’t want to negotiate! | 而你们还问 为什么我们不想协商 |
[00:52] | Farhad. | 法哈德 |
[00:53] | Please excuse my brother’s passion. | 请原谅我兄弟的鲁莽 |
[00:55] | We need to resolve this issue | 我们必须解决这个问题 |
[00:56] | Before we can move forward. | 才能继续讨论其他事项 |
[00:57] | Find a way to give him what he wants. | 想办法满足他的要求 |
[00:59] | This man is a once-in-a-lifetime leader. | 这个男人是个难得的领袖 |
[01:01] | I’m, uh, stuck outside. | 我被拒之门外了 |
[01:04] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[01:05] | This woman poses no threat to me or the peace process. | 这个女人对我或对和平进程没有任何威胁 |
[01:08] | But you are married. | 但你已经结婚了 |
[01:09] | I’ve done nothing reckless. | 我一直都谨慎行事 |
[01:11] | Just reinstate Ms. Reed’s clearance now. | 恢复里德小姐的安检通行证 |
[01:13] | Unless you want to destroy everything that he’s worked for, | 除非你想毁掉他的事业 |
[01:15] | Stay away from him. | 否则就离他远点 |
[01:17] | The brother revoked my clearance, | 他的兄弟撤销了我的安检通行证 |
[01:19] | But I had Hassan reinstate it. | 不过我让哈森恢复了 |
[01:21] | I know I’m behind schedule, | 我知道我有点赶不上进度了 |
[01:22] | But it’ll get done. | 不过我会搞定的 |
[01:23] | Excuse me, Mr. Hastings. | 打扰了 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[01:25] | Jack Bauer’s on line three. He needs to talk to you. | 杰克·鲍尔在三号线上 他想和您通话 |
[01:27] | Bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[01:29] | I’m with an informant that I used to run | 我和一个过去的线人在一起 |
[01:31] | Who’s claiming he’s got intel on an assassination attempt on president Hassan. | 他声称自己有关于暗杀哈森总统行动的情报 |
[01:34] | And what does Mr. Aruz want in return for his information? | 阿鲁兹先生给他的情报开了什么价 |
[01:36] | CTU protection and immunity. | 反恐小组的保护 还有豁免权 |
[01:38] | I’ll send a chopper to pick you up. | 我会派架直升机去接你 |
[01:42] | Don’t stop for anything! Keep going! | 别停下 往前走 |
[01:52] | You need to get him out of here! He’s losing a lot of blood! | 你得快把他带走 他失血太多了 |
[01:54] | Hastings wants to debrief you back at CTU. | 黑斯廷斯想在反恐小组听取你的报告 |
[01:56] | I’m not going back to CTU. | 我不会回反恐小组了 |
[01:57] | I delivered him, I’m done. | 我把他交给你 任务就算完成了 |
[01:58] | No, Mr. Bauer… | 别这样 鲍尔先生 |
[01:59] | I got a flight to catch. | 我还得赶飞机 |
[02:00] | That’s it? | 就这么着 |
[02:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[02:07] | Tell me what you know. | 把你知道的都告诉我 |
[02:09] | The hitter has someone on the inside… | 杀手有内应 |
[02:11] | Close to Hassan. | 一个与哈森很亲近的人 |
[02:30] | It’s done. Aruz is no longer a problem. | 完事了 阿鲁兹永远闭上嘴了 |
[02:33] | But we don’t know how much he told CTU. | 但我们不清楚他告诉了反恐小组多少信息 |
[02:37] | We need to accelerate the hit. | 我们的暗杀计划要抓紧了 |
[02:45] | Sir, Agent Ortiz is calling in. | 长官 奥迪斯先生打来电话 |
[02:46] | Put him through. I want everyone on this. | 把他接进来 大家都听着 |
[02:49] | Comm channel 235. All right, go ahead. | 235通讯频道 好了 说吧 |
[02:52] | This is Cole. Where are those EMTs? | 我是科尔 急救医生来了吗 |
[02:55] | They should be there any second. | 马上就到了 |
[02:56] | How’s the rest of your team? | 剩下的组员呢 |
[02:57] | Earley’s injured. Torres and Johnson are dead. | 厄雷受伤了 托雷斯和约翰逊死了 |
[03:00] | What happened? Look, those Drones | 怎么回事 雄蜂战机应该是 |
[03:02] | Are supposed to have antiballistics. | 拥有反弹道导弹的 |
[03:03] | Why didn’t they take out the missile? | 它们为什么没拦截掉导弹 |
[03:05] | We’re still running the diagnostic. | 我们还在运行诊断程序 |
[03:06] | Sir, this should’ve never happened! | 先生 不该发生这样的事 |
[03:08] | We should’ve had another team checking those buildings! | 我们应该多派一队人手去搜查那些建筑 |
[03:10] | We can discuss this at a later time, | 这个我们以后再谈 |
[03:12] | Agent Ortiz. | 奥迪斯探员 |
[03:14] | Yes, sir. | 我在 先生 |
[03:15] | Bauer wants to talk with you. | 鲍尔想和你谈谈 |
[03:17] | Put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[03:18] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[03:19] | Jack, I have Mr. Hastings on the line. | 杰克 黑斯廷斯先生在电话上 |
[03:23] | Mr. Hastings? | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[03:25] | Victor Aruz told me right before he died that the assassin is | 维克多·阿鲁兹在临死前告诉我说 |
[03:27] | Working with someone very close to president Hassan. | 杀手有一个和总统很亲近的内应 |
[03:31] | Did you get a name? | 知道那人的名字吗 |
[03:31] | No, not before he died. | 没有 他没来得及说 |
[03:33] | – You believe him? – Normally, I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. | -你相信他吗 -通常 我不会轻信任何人 |
[03:36] | He was dying, sir. | 他奄奄一息 先生 |
[03:37] | He had no reason to lie. | 没有理由撒谎 |
[03:38] | All right. We’re on it. | 好吧 我们来调查此事 |
[03:40] | I need you and Cole back here to debrief. | 我要你和科尔回来做简报 |
[03:42] | Mr. Hastings, I already gave | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[03:43] | One of your agents my statement. | 我已经把该说的话告诉探员了 |
[03:44] | I need you back here. | 我要你回到这里来 |
[03:46] | – Yeah… – Mr. Bauer? | -好吧 -鲍尔先生 |
[03:55] | Fine. We’re on our way. | 好吧 我们现在就走 |
[04:01] | Mr. Hastings. | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[04:02] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[04:03] | I may have a lead on that insider. | 我可能有关于内奸的线索 |
[04:05] | – What do you mean? – I just picked up | -你什么意思 -我刚刚发现了 |
[04:07] | An unauthorized access in one of the secure databases | 有人未经授权地企图连接安全数据库 |
[04:09] | At the UN. | 就是从联合国大厦 |
[04:10] | How do you know it’s unauthorized? | 你怎么知道那是未经授权的 |
[04:12] | Because they bypassed the main access page | 因为他们绕过了连接主页 |
[04:13] | And went through a back-end server. | 而从后端服务器进入 |
[04:15] | The only reason to do that | 这么做的唯一理由 |
[04:17] | Is if you’re trying to cover your tracks. | 就是你不想让人发现你的行踪 |
[04:19] | Stay on it. Let me know if you trace the source. | 好好查 追踪到源头就告诉我 |
[04:21] | And put O’brian on this, too, | 让奥布赖恩和你一起查 |
[04:22] | If you don’t think she’ll slow you down. | 如果你不觉得她会拖后腿的话 |
[04:24] | No. She’s doing much better, sir. | 不会的 她现在强多了 先生 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna call Taylor’s chief of staff. | 我要打电话给泰勒的参谋长 |
[04:27] | They need to know this insider | 他们得知道那个内应 |
[04:29] | Could be moving against Hassan. | 可能会对哈森不利 |
[04:30] | Mr. President, you are under | 总统先生 在国内 |
[04:31] | A great deal of pressure at home | 和平协议的反对者们对你 |
[04:33] | From an active opposition to this peace agreement. | 施加了很大压力 |
[04:34] | They believe that by dismantling your nuclear weapons programs, | 他们认为 放弃核计划 |
[04:37] | You’re surrendering to the West. | 就相当于对西方投降 |
[04:39] | How do you respond to those charges? | 你是如何看待这一看法的 |
[04:40] | The only thing we are surrendering is | 我们只是试图驱散 |
[04:43] | The cloud of antagonism and mistrust | 对峙和不信任的阴霾 |
[04:44] | Under which we have lived for far too long. | 我们这样生活了太长时间 |
[04:47] | This is a victory for my people. | 这是我国国民的福音 |
[04:49] | It marks an end to isolation and will bring economic stability | 这标志着孤立的结束 并会给我国带来 |
[04:53] | To my country for the first time in decades. | 数十年来第一次的稳定经济局势 |
[04:55] | How do you propose economic stability | 当人民内部四分五裂时 |
[04:58] | When your people are so divided? | 你怎么保证稳定的经济局势呢 |
[04:59] | This is Weiss. Did you bring in Victor Aruz? | 我是维斯 你们把维克多·阿鲁兹带来了吗 |
[05:01] | I’m afraid not, sir. | 恐怕没有 先生 |
[05:02] | There was an ambush, | 我们中了埋伏 |
[05:04] | And Aruz was killed, along with two of our men. | 阿鲁兹 还有两名队员都死了 |
[05:06] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[05:08] | Before Aruz died, he shared | 阿鲁兹死之前 他说出了 |
[05:09] | Some very troubling information. | 一些非常令人不安的情报 |
[05:11] | Now, he claimed that someone close | 暗杀者有一名与哈森总统 |
[05:13] | To president Hassan has been conspiring with the assassin. | 很亲近的人做内应 |
[05:15] | Now, we don’t have a name yet, but we are pursuing a lead. | 尚不知此人名字 但我们有一条线索 |
[05:18] | Tell me how, and I’d better be impressed. | 说 最好别让我失望 |
[05:20] | We’re tracing what might be an unauthorized entry | 我们正在追查一条非法进入 |
[05:23] | Into one of the UN servers. | 联合国服务器的线索 |
[05:24] | And you think this is the person we’re looking for? | 然后你认为这就是我们要找的人 |
[05:26] | Well, we’re optimistic. | 是的 我们很乐观 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you better hope that optimism translates into results. | 你的乐观最好能变成现实 |
[05:29] | Sir, until we locate the insider, | 先生 在我们找出这个内应前 |
[05:31] | You might want to consider locking down president Hassan | 你考虑下盯紧哈森总统 |
[05:34] | And postponing this conference. | 并且推迟这个会议 |
[05:35] | That is not an option, Mr. Hastings. | 这不可能 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[05:37] | We are close to signing one of the most important treaties | 我们正要签署一项这个国家有史以来 |
[05:40] | In the history of this country. | 最为重要的条约 |
[05:41] | You were put in charge of CTU because you said | 你之所以被派去负责反恐小组是因为你说 |
[05:43] | You could get the job done. | 你可以做好这份工作 |
[05:44] | “Lean, mean and fast,” That’s what you said. | 快准狠 这是你说的 |
[05:46] | President taylor expects you to deliver on those words. | 泰勒总统希望你履行诺言 |
[05:48] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[05:50] | I’ll take this to the president. Keep me posted. | 我会把这情况告知总统 随时与我保持联络 |
[05:53] | President Hassan and I still have a great deal of work to do, | 哈森总统和我还有很多重要的事要做 |
[05:56] | So we’re gonna wrap this up, | 所以我们会尽快结束这次会议 |
[05:58] | But I would like to say that the president and I chose | 但我想说之所以我和哈森总统选择 |
[06:00] | The united nations as the venue for these talks | 在联合国总部作为这次会谈的地点 |
[06:03] | Because the problems facing the middle east have become | 是因为针对中东地区的一些问题已经成为 |
[06:05] | A world concern. | 世界关注的热点 |
[06:07] | And president Hassan and I are confident | 我和哈森总统相信 |
[06:10] | That this agreement will lay the foundation | 这项协议将为这一地区 |
[06:12] | For a lasting peace in the region. | 的长久和平奠定基石 |
[06:15] | And we thank you for your time. Thank you. | 谢谢大家出席 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[06:22] | I’ll see you after the break. | 稍后我们再谈 |
[06:23] | I look forward to resuming it. | 我非常期待 |
[06:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Madam president, I just spoke with CTU. | 总统阁下 我刚才与反恐小组通话 |
[06:32] | There’s been a development regarding the threat to Hassan. | 他们发现了关于哈森的威胁的新情报 |
[06:35] | We need to speak in private. | 我们得私下谈谈此事 |
[06:39] | That is really wonderful. | 你的演讲非常精彩 |
[06:40] | Thank you. I’ll join you later. | 谢谢 一会我去找你们 |
[06:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:52] | You were terrific. | 你刚才表现的太棒了 |
[06:54] | It’s not about me, | 这和我无关 |
[06:55] | It’s the message that’s important. | 要紧的是我传达的信息 |
[06:57] | I just hope no one could see how nervous I was. | 我只是希望没人看出我刚才有多紧张 |
[06:59] | Well, you hid it well. | 你掩饰的很好 |
[07:01] | Are you here? | 你在这里吗 |
[07:02] | Yes, on my way up. | 是的 正在上楼 |
[07:04] | Do you still have time to see me? | 你还有时间见我吗 |
[07:06] | I’ve been looking forward to it all day. | 我一整天都在盼着和你见面的一刻 |
[07:08] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:12] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[07:14] | When can I see you? | 我什么时候可以见你 |
[07:15] | I’ve got half an hour before the next session begins. | 下期会谈开始之前我有半个小时空闲 |
[07:18] | You meet me now, and we’ll go up | 你现在来见我 我们可以在 |
[07:20] | To my private office together. | 我的私人办公室进行采访 |
[07:21] | I’ll tell my staff that you requested an interview. | 我会通知我的幕僚你预约了采访 |
[07:23] | Perfect. I’ll be right there. | 很好 我马上过去 |
[07:30] | I just ran a systems check on the drone. | 我刚刚对雄蜂战机做了一次系统检查 |
[07:32] | Sensors did pick up the missile, | 传感器检测出了导弹 |
[07:33] | But the drone didn’t fire. | 但是雄蜂战机没有开火 |
[07:34] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[07:35] | I won’t know until I have a chance to take it apart. | 除非能拆开看看 不然我怎么会知道 |
[07:38] | Mr. Hastings, | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[07:40] | I don’t want to sound like I’m covering my own ass. | 我不想听起来是在推卸责任 |
[07:42] | But I did tell you that the antimissile system | 但我确实跟你说过这套反导系统 |
[07:45] | Had not been tested in an urban environment. | 在城市环境下从来没进行过测试 |
[07:47] | I know what you said, arlo. | 我知道你说过什么 阿洛 |
[07:49] | You just find out what went wrong and you get back to me. | 你只要找出问题所在并回报给我就行了 |
[07:54] | Mr. Hastings, I was right. | 黑斯廷斯先生 我当初说得没错 |
[07:55] | Someone hacked into the UN database. | 有人非法入侵联合国的数据库 |
[07:56] | They downloaded security protocols, | 他们下载了网络安全协议 |
[07:58] | The schematics to the un and Hassan’s personal itinerary. | 联合国大厦平面图 和哈森的日程安排 |
[08:01] | I was able to trace an ip address. | 我追踪到了一个IP地址 |
[08:04] | Did you get a name? | 你找到名字了吗 |
[08:05] | Chloe’s into the computer’s registry. | 克洛伊已经进入那台电脑的注册表 |
[08:06] | She should have it by now. | 她应该拿到名字了 |
[08:08] | Almost there. Come on, chloe. | 基本上差不多了 快点 克洛伊 |
[08:10] | Saying that isn’t gonna make it happen any faster. | 再催也不会让它变快一点 |
[08:17] | There, the computer’s owner is listed | 这儿 电脑主人登记的名字是 |
[08:19] | As meredith michelle reed. | 梅雷迪思·米歇尔·里德 |
[08:21] | She’s a reporter working for the new york courier. | 她是纽约通讯社的一名记者 |
[08:23] | She’s doing a profile on Hassan. | 她在采访哈森 |
[08:24] | Applied for a security clearance at the un. | 在联合国申请了安全许可证 |
[08:26] | Did she get it? | 她得到了吗 |
[08:27] | My god… what? | 上帝 什么 |
[08:28] | She’s there now. | 她现在已在那儿了 |
[08:29] | Un security logged her in 15 minutes ago. | 联合国安全局在15分钟前纪录下了她 |
[08:31] | She’s at the press conference. | 她现在在记者招待会上 |
[08:32] | Put me through to un security. | 帮我接通联合国安全局 |
[08:35] | You’re clear. Go ahead. | 检查完毕了 进去吧 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | Okay, go ahead. | 行 行动 |
[08:48] | This is Brian Hastings, | 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 |
[08:50] | Director of CTU. | 反恐小组的负责人 |
[08:51] | We have a possible on-site threat to president Hassan. | 情报显示现场有人会威胁到哈森总统安全 |
[08:53] | Do you have an id? | 你有名字吗 |
[08:54] | Her name is meredith reed. | 她的名字叫梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[08:56] | She has a press security clearance. | 她有记者安全通行证 |
[08:58] | We’re sending a photograph to your pda. | 我们把她的照片发到你的掌上电脑上 |
[09:01] | We just got a call about a threat to president Hassan. | 接到一个电话说哈森总统有危险 |
[09:03] | The un gave us access to their surveillance feed. | 联合国大厦把他们的监视视频给了我们 |
[09:06] | Facial recognition software is sweeping the area now. | 面部识别软件正在扫面这个区域 |
[09:15] | Got a match. | 有匹配上的 |
[09:17] | Northeast corner, moving toward Hassan. | 在东北部角 正向哈森移动 |
[09:19] | Located the suspect. | 锁定嫌疑人 |
[09:20] | She’s ten yards from Hassan, | 她离哈森有十码远 |
[09:21] | East side of the press section. | 新闻部门的东面 |
[09:23] | Green top, | 绿色上衣 |
[09:24] | Black skirt, black jacket! | 黑色裙子 黑色夹克 |
[09:32] | There she is. Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 就是她了 快 快 快 |
[09:34] | Everybody, move back! Move back! What are you doing? | 所有人后退 后退 你做什么的 |
[09:37] | I’m a reporter. I have clearance. | 我是记者 我有通行证 |
[09:39] | Move back! | 后退 |
[09:41] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[09:42] | I’m a journalist! I’m a journalist. I have credentials. | 我是个记者 我是个记者 我有资格证 |
[09:45] | We got a call from CTU about a threat to your life. | 我们接到了反恐小组的电话 称你存在威胁性 |
[09:47] | Keep moving, keep moving. | 继续行动 继续行动 |
[09:50] | Mr. President… | 总统先生 |
[09:57] | Come on! | 快点 |
[09:58] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们犯了一个错误 |
[10:12] | The suspect’s name is meredith reed. | 嫌疑人的名字是梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[10:13] | She’s a journalist profiling Hassan. | 她是采访哈森的记者 |
[10:16] | Now, our operating theory is that she’s been using her access | 我们的推测是她利用她的安全许可 |
[10:20] | To gain security intel, | 来获取安全信息 |
[10:21] | Which she’s been feeding to the assassin. | 给暗杀者 |
[10:24] | Ms. Reed is being transported back here right now. | 里德小姐马上被送回这儿 |
[10:27] | My hope is that she will give us the name of the assassin | 我希望她能将暗杀者的名字给我们 |
[10:30] | So that we can put an end to this threat. | 那样我们就能结束这场威胁 |
[10:32] | Refer to your digital briefing packets for specifics. | 细节请参考简报的数据包 |
[10:34] | Mr. Hastings, I just received a | 黑斯廷斯先生 我刚从 |
[10:37] | Preliminary report from the team | 搜查里德小姐的公寓的小组那 |
[10:38] | Sweeping ms. Reed’s apartment. | 拿到了初步报告 |
[10:39] | And? | 然后 |
[10:40] | They recovered the files | 他们找到了她从 |
[10:41] | Stolen from the un database off her laptop. | 联合国数据库窃取到笔记本上的文件 |
[10:43] | It looks like we found our insider. | 看起来我们找到了内应 |
[10:44] | They also found a large file that couldn’t be opened. | 他们还发现一个无法打开的大型文件 |
[10:47] | It’s been encrypted with intelligence grade software. | 用情报加密软件加密处理过的 |
[10:49] | I want you to find out What’s inside that file. | 我要你弄清楚 那文件里到底是什么 |
[10:51] | – It’s on its way over as we speak. – Good. | -文件此刻正传输过来 -很好 |
[10:54] | Excuse me, does anyone think this happened | 打扰一下 难道没人觉得这一切 |
[10:55] | A little too fast and a little too easily? | 来的太快太容易了吗 |
[10:56] | You know, Chloe, things do happen a little faster in here | 克罗伊 目前事态的发展可能比你 |
[10:59] | Than what you’re used to. | 一贯适应的速度要快 |
[11:00] | I know, you keep reminding me. | 我知道 你一直在跟我说 |
[11:01] | I might not be up to speed on all your software, | 我也许不是能跟上你们所有的软件 |
[11:03] | But I know if someone doesn’t want to be found, | 但我知道如果有人不想被发现 |
[11:04] | They don’t leave behind code fragments | 他们可不会留下可能导致他们IP地址暴露 |
[11:06] | That could lead to an I.P. Address. | 的代码的线索 |
[11:08] | Unless, of course,They were in a hurry and they had to improvise. | 除非 我是说 万一他们走得太急没法善后呢 |
[11:10] | Maybe, but then why would you go through all that trouble | 也许吧 但为什么他们要冒这么大风险 |
[11:12] | And leave a huge red flag for everyone to find? | 然后还给你们留下线索去找到她 |
[11:14] | What is your point? | 你想说什么 |
[11:15] | It’s like someone wanted us to find her. | 好像是有人故意想让我们发现她 |
[11:19] | I just think we should continue to vet this until we’re sure | 我们只是认为我们该继续调查 |
[11:21] | That we have the right person. | 直到确定抓对了人 |
[11:23] | We are vetting this from every angle. | 我们正在全方位的调查 |
[11:25] | I appreciate your concerns. We’ll keep them in mind. | 多谢你的关心 我们会留意的 |
[11:27] | In other words, “Shut up, Chloe.” | 换句话说就是”闭嘴 克罗伊” |
[11:29] | – That’s not what he said. – Well, that’s what I heard. | -他不是这意思 -我听起来就是这意思 |
[11:31] | All right, you made your point. | 好了 你已经表明的你观点了 |
[11:32] | Chloe, thanks. | 克罗伊 谢谢 |
[11:34] | All right, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[11:36] | Ms. Reed has spent a lot | 里德小姐大多数时间的 |
[11:38] | of time on assignment in the middle east. | 任务都在中东 |
[11:40] | I want to cross-check all of her movements | 我要你们反复核查她的所有活动 |
[11:41] | With those of known terrorist groups. | 看是否与已知恐怖组织有关联 |
[11:44] | Let’s get moving. | 开始着手干吧 |
[11:45] | Chloe. | 克罗伊 |
[11:51] | Jack Bauer should be here any second. | 杰克·鲍尔随时都会到 |
[11:54] | I want you to handle his debrief. | 我要你去听听他的简报 |
[11:56] | You’re taking me off the floor? | 这是变相让我暂时停职吗 |
[11:58] | I think you’ll be better utilized debriefing Mr. Bauer. | 我想你给鲍尔先生做简报会更好 |
[12:01] | Go set up. | 着手去干吧 |
[12:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[12:10] | I’m walking in now. | 我到了 |
[12:13] | Give me the home phone numbers for Torres and Johnson. | 把托雷斯和约翰逊家属电话给我 |
[12:15] | Nobody speaks to their wives before me. | 我要第一个和他们的妻子说 |
[12:17] | Cole, before you make your report, | 科尔 在你写报告之前 |
[12:19] | I want you to keep something in mind. | 我希望你明白一点 |
[12:21] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[12:21] | I know you asked for more boots on the ground, | 我知道你之前要求增加更多人手 |
[12:23] | But what happened happened. | 但是发生的已经无法挽回 |
[12:24] | There’s nothing we can do about that. | 我们也无能为力 |
[12:26] | You put your opinion on record, | 如果你把你的意见写进报告 |
[12:28] | It’s going to flag an internal review from division. | 等于是让总部给我们贴了个不良记录标签 |
[12:30] | It’s only going to hurt us moving forward. | 只会对我们有害无益 |
[12:33] | We’re clear. | 通过 |
[12:37] | Mr. Bauer, Brian Hastings. | 鲍尔先生 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 |
[12:38] | Sorry about the loss of your men. | 很遗憾您损失了几名部下 |
[12:40] | Thank you. You’ll be glad to know the lead you got | 谢谢 你从维克多那里得来的情报起作用了 |
[12:43] | From Victor Aruz panned out. | 你应该很高兴吧 |
[12:44] | You telling me that you’ve already found the insider? | 你是说你已经发现内应了吗 |
[12:47] | Her name’s Meredith Reed. | 她的名字叫梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[12:48] | She’s a journalist who was covering the peace conference. | 她以和平会议的记者身份作掩护 |
[12:50] | She was stealing files off the UN servers. | 从联合国服务器里盗取机密文件 |
[12:52] | Now, we wouldn’t have gotten this far without your help. | 没有你的帮助我们也不会进展这么顺利 |
[12:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:55] | Now, Chloe O’Brian’s waiting to debrief you. | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩在等着听你的简报 |
[12:57] | Shouldn’t take long. | 花不了多长时间 |
[12:59] | I just need to make a phone call first. | 我得先打个电话 |
[13:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:04] | We need to be on the same page here. | 我们在这个问题必须达成一致 |
[13:06] | I think you can understand that. | 我想你应该可以理解 |
[13:08] | Sir, you’re asking me to lie on the record. | 长官 你是在要我在报告上撒谎吗 |
[13:10] | I’m asking you to exercise some discretion. | 我只是要你谨慎一点 |
[13:12] | There’s an assassin out there. | 罪魁祸首还逍遥法外 |
[13:14] | We don’t need people second-guessing how we do things. | 还不是总部派人来监督工作的时候 |
[13:17] | Well, maybe you’d like to debrief for me. | 干脆你替我做简报吧 |
[13:23] | All right, let’s get you in here. | 好了 先抱你进去 |
[13:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:25] | Hey, sweetheart, it’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[13:27] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:30] | CTU. | 反恐小组 |
[13:31] | CTU? Does this have anything to do | 反恐小组 和联合国大厦的骚乱 |
[13:33] | With what’s going on at the UN? | 有关系吗 |
[13:34] | Yes, but I promise I won’t be long. | 是的 但是我保证不会耽误太久 |
[13:36] | I just need to give them a statement. | 我还需要做个书面简报 |
[13:37] | But I’m going to have | 但我会赶来的 |
[13:38] | To meet you at the airport. | 机场见 |
[13:40] | Dad, what’s going on? | 爸爸 发生什么了 |
[13:42] | It’s complicated. I’ll explain when I see you. | 很复杂 一会见到你再解释 |
[13:44] | Okay, but we’re coming there to pick you up. | 好吧 我们马上过去接你 |
[13:46] | Sweetheart, you don’t need to do that. | 宝贝 你不需要这么做 |
[13:47] | I want to. It’s on the way. | 我想这么做 反正顺路 |
[13:49] | Okay, I’ll have Chloe get you a security pass. | 好 我让克罗伊给你弄张通行证 |
[13:52] | I’ll see you soon. Bye. | 一会见 拜 |
[13:56] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[13:56] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[13:58] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[13:59] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[14:02] | Everyone said you were too young, | 当人人都说你太过年轻 |
[14:04] | And inexperienced to head up field ops, | 太过缺乏经验来领导外勤组的时候 |
[14:06] | But I believed you could do the job. | 我坚信你一定能担此重任 |
[14:07] | Now I need you to show the same faith in me that I showed in you. | 所以现在需要你像我信任你一样信任我 |
[14:11] | Keep our little dispute off the record. | 不要把我们的小争执写进报告 |
[14:12] | Where’s Chloe? | 克罗伊在哪 |
[14:14] | She’s upstairs. First room to the right. | 楼上 往右转第一间 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:21] | Think about what I said. | 好好想下我说的 |
[14:34] | Hey, jack. | 杰克 |
[14:35] | Sorry, but we got to do this kind of quick. | 抱歉 我们要快点 |
[14:38] | I guess you heard about the reporter they arrested. | 你应该已经听说他们逮捕了一个记者 |
[14:40] | – Yeah. – Well, I think we might | -恩 -我想我们可能 |
[14:41] | Have the wrong person. | 抓错人了 |
[14:42] | Meredith Reed could be innocent. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德也许是无辜的 |
[14:44] | Hastings said they found evidence on her computer. | 黑斯廷斯说在她电脑里找到了证据 |
[14:45] | I know, but I think those files may have been planted. | 我知道 但我认为那些文件是早就设好的套 |
[14:47] | Look, I’ve been scanning through the traffic cam footage | 我在浏览街道摄像头的图像 |
[14:51] | From outside Meredith Reed’s apartment building. | 图像是梅瑞狄斯·里德公寓外拍摄的 |
[14:52] | Five minutes before the intrusion | 时间是入侵联合国服务器 |
[14:54] | Into the UN server, this man was going | 之前的5分钟 这个男人走进了 |
[14:55] | Into the service entrance of the building. | 公寓大厦的入口 |
[14:57] | Ten minutes later, he left. | 10分钟以后 他离开了 |
[14:59] | What if he went into her apartment and used her laptop | 万一是他进入她的公寓用她的手提 |
[15:01] | To break into the servers? | 入侵服务器呢 |
[15:02] | Sounds a little thin. | 听起来有些牵强 |
[15:04] | Don’t you think we found her kind of fast, | 难道你不觉得我们如此”神速”的发现她 |
[15:06] | And that it was a little too easy? | 容易地让人怀疑吗 |
[15:08] | Why are you showing me this? | 你为什么给我看这些 |
[15:09] | Why don’t you just take it to Hastings? | 为什么不拿给黑斯廷斯看 |
[15:10] | Hastings doesn’t think I know what I’m doing. | 黑斯廷斯认为我不知道我在干什么 |
[15:12] | He won’t listen to me. He might listen to you. | 他不会听我的 但他也许会听你的 |
[15:14] | Chloe, I’m here for my debrief. | 克罗伊 我只是来这做简报的 |
[15:15] | Kim’s on her way. | 金已经在路上了 |
[15:16] | I’m leaving on a plane to Los Angeles | 我要坐飞机去洛杉矶了 |
[15:18] | With my family in an hour. | 一小时后和家人一起走 |
[15:19] | I’m just asking you to talk to him. | 我只要求你和他谈谈 |
[15:21] | It’ll take ten minutes. | 最多10分钟 |
[15:23] | If the assassin framed Reed | 如果暗杀者是以里德为幌子 |
[15:24] | To create a diversion, | 来分散我们的注意力的话 |
[15:25] | That means we have the wrong person in custody. | 那意味着我们抓错人了 |
[15:27] | That he still has someone inside Hassan’s delegation. | 那么内应依然还在哈森的代表团里 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry, Chloe, it’s not my problem. | 抱歉 克罗伊 这已经不是我的问题了 |
[15:33] | Please, let’s just continue with the debrief. | 所以 让我们继续做简报吧 |
[15:39] | Newscaster: nor will they confirm any fatalities. | 新闻 他们也不会确认任何伤亡 |
[15:41] | There is no evidence at this time to support the theory | 没有任何证据表明 |
[15:44] | That the two incidents are related. | 这两件事间有任何关联 |
[15:46] | We’re still waiting for an official statement | 我们仍然在等待官方陈词 |
[15:48] | As to why this reporter was arrested. | 解释为什么逮捕了这位记者 |
[15:50] | At this time we can confirm that | 此刻 我们唯一能确认的是 |
[15:52] | her name is Meredith Reed… | 她的名字叫梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[15:53] | I’m so glad you’re all right. | 太好了 你没事 |
[15:54] | I can’t believe this happened. | 我不能相信发生的一切 |
[15:56] | …has yet to comment. In other news… | 此事目前还没有评论 另一则新闻… |
[15:58] | It’s hard to believe, Kayla. | 的确难以置信 凯拉 |
[16:00] | I just don’t understand how this woman got so close to you. | 我不明白为什么这个女人离你那么近 |
[16:03] | She’s a journalist. | 她是个记者 |
[16:05] | She had security clearance. | 她有安全权限 |
[16:07] | Do all reporters get these clearances? | 所有的记者都有吗 |
[16:09] | No, but she’s writing an article on me. | 不 但她写我的专访 |
[16:11] | You know that, Dalia. | 你知道的 达莉娅 |
[16:12] | She was given special access. | 她被授予特权进入 |
[16:14] | You gave her that access? | 你给她特别通行权了 |
[16:15] | Yes, I did. I did it. | 是的 是我授予的 |
[16:18] | This article was important for me. | 这篇报道对我很重要 |
[16:21] | I wanted to get my message across to the American public. | 我希望引起美国公众的主意 |
[16:23] | That’s the only reason? | 就为了这个 |
[16:25] | Yes, that’s the only reason! What other reason? | 是的 还有什么更重的原因吗 |
[16:27] | If you have something to say, then say it. | 如果你有什么要说的就说吧 |
[16:28] | You should never have let her into our lives. | 你不该把她卷入到我们的生活中来 |
[16:31] | You put us all in danger. | 是你让我们陷入了危境中 |
[16:33] | Please, stop. | 求你们别吵了 |
[16:35] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰下 |
[16:37] | I just spoke to the un press director. | 我刚和联合国新闻社的指挥官谈过了 |
[16:40] | We’re going to make a public statement. | 我们将要召开一个发布会 |
[16:41] | Make sure I see it first. | 确保我能第一时间看到报告 |
[16:48] | Omar, may I speak with you alone? | 奥马 能跟你单独谈谈吗? |
[17:09] | Excuse us. | 让我们单独呆一会儿 |
[17:17] | They’ve taken meredith reed to CTU. | 他们把梅瑞狄斯·里德带去反恐小组了 |
[17:22] | I can’t believe she’s part of this. | 我不相信她竟然也参与了 |
[17:25] | What reason could she have to help someone kill me? | 她为什么想置我于死地呢 |
[17:28] | What reason does any American have to do anything? | 美国人做任何事都只出于一个目的 |
[17:31] | Money. | 金钱 |
[17:33] | They found incriminating files on her computer, omar. | 反恐小组在她电脑上发现了证据 奥马 |
[17:35] | Whether you want to believe it or not, she is guilty. | 无论你相信与否 她是有罪的 |
[17:37] | And she’s going to talk. | 而且她准备去坦白一切 |
[17:39] | I need to know what she’s going to tell them | 我要知道她会怎么 |
[17:41] | About your relationship. | 说你们之间的关系 |
[17:43] | Be honest with me. | 告诉我真相吧 |
[17:45] | Tell me everything. | 一切的一切 |
[17:49] | It started three months ago in B’dar. | 三个月前 在巴达 |
[17:55] | We met for an interview in her hotel room. | 我在她下榻的旅馆接受了一个采访 |
[17:59] | Dalia and I had been fighting that day. | 那天我和达莉娅刚吵完一架 |
[18:02] | She used you, omar. | 她利用了你 奥马 |
[18:04] | She almost cost you your life. | 她几乎让你丧命 |
[18:06] | And if this affair becomes public, | 如果这件事公诸于众 |
[18:08] | It will destroy your credibility | 将会导致你身败名裂 |
[18:09] | And everything that you’ve worked for. | 并且你所有的努力都将付诸东流 |
[18:10] | I don’t need you to tell me the consequences. | 我不用你来告诉我结果 |
[18:13] | If she talks to the Americans, you must deny it. | 如果她告诉了美国人实情 你必须否认 |
[18:16] | It never happened. | 一切都是子虚乌有的 |
[18:20] | Look, omar, I know you’re thinking | 奥马 我知道你在想什么 |
[18:21] | You must do the honorable thing and confess the truth. | 识时务者为俊杰 |
[18:25] | That would be a terrible mistake. | 不要再执迷不悟了 |
[18:32] | I need to be with my family. | 我要和我的家人呆在一起 |
[18:47] | Yes? | 喂 |
[18:48] | I just spoke with my brother. | 我刚和我哥哥谈过了 |
[18:50] | I told him to deny the affair. | 我让他否认发生的一切 |
[18:52] | What did he say? | 他怎么想的 |
[18:53] | He’s going to consider it. | 他正在考虑 |
[18:55] | Press him harder. | 继续给他施压 |
[18:57] | The reporter’s claims need to be discredited. | 那个记者的发言必须被抹除 |
[19:00] | CTU needs to continue to think she’s my contact on the inside. | 反恐小组需要继续关注她 |
[19:04] | I understand. | 我知道了 |
[19:05] | We only need another hour. | 我们只要再争取一个小时 |
[19:08] | I’ll be ready to move by then. | 计划就都准备就绪了 |
[19:23] | – Arlo. – Hey. | -阿洛 -你好 |
[19:25] | I need your help decrypting that file | 我需要你帮我解密在里德 |
[19:26] | They found on Reed’s computer. | 电脑上找到的那个文件 |
[19:28] | I broke off a section. | 我截取了其中一个片段 |
[19:29] | It should be on your screen. | 应该已经显示在你的屏幕上了 |
[19:30] | What filter do you want me to run it through? | 你想让我用哪个过滤器来扫描这个文件 |
[19:32] | Esquire nine. | 埃斯奎尔 9号 |
[19:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:35] | And, arlo– | 阿洛 还有 |
[19:36] | You can stop staring at my breasts now. | 不要在盯着我的胸部看了 |
[19:38] | So when are you going to drop captain America | 你要什么时候才会甩了美国队长 |
[19:41] | And find yourself a real man? | 找个真男人呢 |
[19:43] | I’m still thinking about it. | 我正在考虑呢 |
[19:45] | Well, don’t take too long. | 别想的太久了 |
[19:47] | I might lose interest. | 我可能会失去兴趣的 |
[19:49] | Let me know what you find. | 发现了什么立刻告诉我 |
[19:53] | Dana Walsh. | 黛娜·沃什 |
[19:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:00] | Dana Walsh. I like that. | 黛娜·沃什 我喜欢这个名字 |
[20:03] | You picked a good name for yourself. | 你为自己挑了个好名字哦 |
[20:05] | That’s actually better than the one your mama picked for you. | 比你母亲为你取的名字好听多了 |
[20:08] | Whoever this is, I told you to stop calling me. | 不管你是谁 别再打给我了 |
[20:11] | Yeah, I know what you told me, Jenny. | 我知道你说了什么 珍妮 |
[20:13] | My name is not Jenny. | 我的名字不叫珍妮 |
[20:16] | You must be mistaking me for someone else. | 我想你打错电话了 |
[20:18] | Oh, am I? | 哦 是吗 |
[20:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:21] | That’s funny. ’cause you sound a lot like this girl | 真有趣 你说话像极了那个我在盐泉城 |
[20:23] | I used to know from Rock Springs named Jenny Scott. | 认识的的女孩珍妮·斯科特 |
[20:26] | She was a wild thing, man. | 她很狂野 |
[20:28] | We used to do some crazy stuff. | 我们曾一起做过疯狂的事 |
[20:30] | The next time you call me, | 如果你再骚扰我 |
[20:32] | I promise you I will contact the police. | 我就去报警了 |
[20:35] | Yeah? You know, I got a better idea. | 什么 我有更好的提议 |
[20:37] | Let’s contact them right now. | 我们现在就报警吧 |
[20:38] | I’m hanging up now. | 我挂电话了 |
[20:39] | Hey, don’t hang up this phone. | 喂 不要挂电话 |
[20:41] | I’m warning you, jenny, | 我警告你 珍妮 |
[20:42] | Do not… | 不要… |
[20:52] | I was just going to look for you. | 我正在找你呢 |
[20:57] | I’m so glad that you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry that I have been so distant lately. | 抱歉最近疏远了你 |
[21:06] | It’s just… | 我只是… |
[21:09] | I don’t ever want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[21:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:19] | Why am I here? This is a mistake. | 为什么带我到这里 这是个错误 |
[21:21] | Damn it. Who’s in charge here? | 该死 谁是这里的负责人 |
[21:23] | Tell mr. Weiss there’s nothing yet. | 告诉维斯先生一切正常 |
[21:25] | But I’ll call him as soon as we have news. Thanks. | 一有情况我就会向他汇报的 谢谢 |
[21:28] | Brian Hastings, director of CTU. | 布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐小组的负责人 |
[21:30] | Look, I don’t know who the hell you people think you are. | 我不知道你们这些人以为自己是谁 |
[21:32] | But I want an attorney, and I demand to know | 我要律师 我想知道 |
[21:34] | What I’m being charged with. | 我的罪名是什么 |
[21:36] | We found the files, ms. Reed. | 我们找到文件了 里德女士 |
[21:37] | What files? | 什么文件 |
[21:39] | On your computer. In your apartment. | 在你公寓里的电脑上发现的 |
[21:40] | You searched my apartment? | 你搜查了我的公寓 |
[21:42] | We found six documents | 我们在你的笔记本电脑上 |
[21:43] | On your laptop that were stolen from the un servers. | 找到6个从联合国服务器上偷来的文档 |
[21:46] | What documents? | 什么文档 |
[21:48] | Relating to the security arrangements | 与和平会议召开时的 |
[21:50] | For the peace conference. | 安保工作有关的文档 |
[21:51] | You’re here because we know | 你之所以会在这里是因为我们知道 |
[21:53] | That you’re part of a plan to assassinate president Hassan. | 你参与了策划暗杀哈森总统的阴谋 |
[21:58] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[22:00] | Please don’t waste my time. | 请别浪费我的时间 |
[22:02] | The evidence against you is clear-cut. | 针对你的证据非常明确 |
[22:04] | No, no, no. Listen to me. You’re making a mistake. | 不 不 听我说 你弄错了 |
[22:06] | If there are files on my computer, | 如果在我的电脑上发现什么文件的话 |
[22:09] | then someone put them there. | 那一定是别人放进去的 |
[22:10] | Now you listen to me. | 现在你听我说 |
[22:11] | I’m giving you a chance to help yourself | 我给你个机会赎罪 |
[22:13] | By telling us what you know. | 告诉我们你所知道的事 |
[22:14] | I need the name of the assassin, how to find them. | 我要知道杀手的名字 以及怎样能找到他 |
[22:17] | And we talk about you avoiding the death penalty. | 然后我们可以谈谈怎么让你免受死刑 |
[22:21] | You’re wrong. | 你弄错了 |
[22:23] | You’ve got the wrong person. | 你抓错人了 |
[22:27] | Take her to interrogation. | 带她去审讯室 |
[22:28] | Full biometric package. I’ll be there shortly. | 全套的生物计量设备 我马上过去 |
[22:31] | This way, ma’am. | 这边走 女士 |
[22:39] | Mr. Hastings? | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[22:40] | You’re done with your debrief? | 你汇报完了吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. Can I talk to you? | 是的 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[22:44] | Not a good time, Mr. Bauer. | 没时间 鲍尔先生 |
[22:46] | Meredith Reed might be telling you the truth. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德说的可能是实话 |
[22:48] | Is this coming from O’brian? | 是奥布赖恩跟你说的吗 |
[22:50] | I told her to drop this. | 我告诉过她别管这个了 |
[22:52] | Yeah, well, she didn’t. | 显然 她没听你的 |
[22:53] | She found this. They were taken from traffic cams | 她发现了这个 电子眼拍下来的 |
[22:56] | Near Ms. Reed’s apartment. Check out the time stamps. | 就在里德公寓附近 注意上面的时间 |
[22:59] | It shows this man entering the building through the service entrance | 照片显示这个男人从便门进入了这栋大楼 |
[23:01] | Almost five minutes before the intrusion into the UN servers. | 就在联合国服务器被侵入的前5分钟 |
[23:04] | It shows him leaving the building almost immediately after. | 同时还显示他在事后立即离开了大楼 |
[23:06] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[23:07] | Chloe talked to the building manager. | 克罗伊跟公寓经理谈过 |
[23:08] | There was no scheduled maintenance today, | 今天没有日常维护 |
[23:09] | No packages delivered. | 也没有包裹快递 |
[23:11] | And this is your evidence? | 这就是你的证据吗 |
[23:13] | I’m looking at an apartment building, | 我们所看的可是栋公寓 |
[23:14] | Where dozens of people live, | 那么多人居住在里面 |
[23:15] | Coming and going all day long. | 整天都有人进进出出 |
[23:16] | Look, I understand. All I’m saying is that | 听着 我理解 我所要说的是 |
[23:18] | It is possible that someone broke into the apartment | 有可能是有人闯入她的屋子 |
[23:20] | And used her computer to steal the documents. | 用她的电脑偷了文件 |
[23:21] | All you need to do is send a couple agents to check it out. | 你只需要派几个探员去检查一下 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry, I just don’t see it. | 抱歉 我没看出有什么必要 |
[23:25] | And I can’t waste valuable resources | 我不能浪费宝贵的资源 |
[23:26] | Because Chloe O’brian has a theory. | 就因为克罗伊·奥布赖恩的所谓理论 |
[23:29] | Chloe and I have worked together for a long time. | 克罗伊和我在一起工作过很长时间 |
[23:32] | And trust me. She’s someone you might want to listen to. | 相信我 她的话绝对有听的必要 |
[23:35] | She’s very good at what she does. | 她在这方面非常在行 |
[23:38] | And if she’s right, the assassin’s | 如果她是对的 |
[23:39] | Got you looking in the wrong place, | 杀手故意将你引向错误的侦查方向 |
[23:41] | And you will get bit. | 你可能会损失惨重 |
[23:42] | Mr. Bauer, I have a suspect in hand | 鲍尔先生 我手上有个嫌疑人 |
[23:46] | With a file she felt damning enough to encrypt. | 她手里有个加密的文件不敢给我们看 |
[23:49] | That’s where I’m going to focus my resources. | 这才是我应该全力应对的事情 |
[23:50] | Now, if you will excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[23:57] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这地方 |
[24:06] | He’s not going to help, is he? | 他不愿意帮忙 是不是 |
[24:07] | We have to follow this lead. | 我们得跟着这条线索 |
[24:09] | If they have the wrong person… | 要是他们抓错人了 |
[24:10] | Chloe, I did what you asked. I talked to Hastings. | 克罗伊 你要我做的我都做了 我跟黑斯廷斯谈过了 |
[24:12] | If he doesn’t want to listen, that’s his mistake. | 他不愿意听 这就是他的错了 |
[24:14] | But it’s not my problem. | 这可不是我的问题 |
[24:15] | To be honest with you, it’s not yours, either. | 老实说 也不是你的问题了 |
[24:17] | What about the threat against Hassan? | 针对哈桑的威胁怎么办 |
[24:18] | What about the peace conference? | 和平谈判怎么办 |
[24:20] | Doesn’t any of that matter to you? | 这些你都不在乎吗 |
[24:20] | What if Hastings knows something you don’t? | 如果黑斯廷斯知道你所不知道的内情呢 |
[24:26] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[24:29] | Kim’s waiting for me outside. | 金在外面等我呢 |
[24:32] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:34] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[24:36] | You’ve come to me for help many times, | 你那么多次来找我帮忙 |
[24:39] | And I’ve never let you down. | 我从来都没让你失望过 |
[24:41] | You’ve asked me to do crazy things, | 你曾让我做过很多疯狂的事情 |
[24:42] | And I’ve always taken your side. | 我也一直都站在你这旁 |
[24:47] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[24:51] | I can’t do this by myself. | 我一个人做不到 |
[24:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:59] | I-I can’t. | 我 我不能 |
[25:02] | Not this time. Not me. | 这次不行 我不行 |
[25:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:19] | Look what I made! | 看看我做了什么 |
[25:22] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[25:25] | That’s daddy. That’s mommy. | 这是爸爸 这是妈妈 |
[25:27] | And that’s me and that’s you. | 这是我 这是你 |
[25:29] | See? That’s you, grandpa. | 看见了吗 这是你 外公 |
[25:30] | It’s beautiful, sweetheart. | 真漂亮 亲爱的 |
[25:32] | Dad, we need to talk. | 爸爸 我们得谈谈 |
[25:35] | Yeah. Here, honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[25:38] | Why don’t you get daddy to put you in the car seat? | 让爸爸抱你上车 好不好 |
[25:40] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备好要走了 |
[25:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:44] | I spoke to chloe. | 我跟克罗伊谈过 |
[25:45] | She told me what’s happening. | 她告诉我发生什么事了 |
[25:46] | Chloe called you? | 克罗伊给你打电话了? |
[25:47] | No, I called her | 不 是我给她打的电话 |
[25:49] | because you wouldn’t tell me what was going on, | 因为你不愿意告诉我到底出了什么事 |
[25:50] | so I decided to find out for myself. | 所以我决定自己查明白 |
[25:52] | I know about the threat to the peace conference, | 我知道针对和平谈判的威胁 |
[25:55] | That CTU might have the wrong suspect. | 反恐小组可能抓错了嫌疑人 |
[25:56] | What’s happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[25:57] | Chloe had me make her case to the head of CTU. | 克罗伊要我去跟反恐小组的头谈谈她掌握的线索 |
[26:00] | He wasn’t convinced, | 他没听我们的 |
[26:01] | And he thinks he’s got the right person. | 他认为他抓对了人 |
[26:02] | But if he’s wrong, | 要是他错了 |
[26:03] | Then there’s still someone inside the un | 那联合国内部就还有人 |
[26:05] | Who’s working with this assassin? | 在协助那个杀手 |
[26:07] | That’s what chloe thinks. | 克罗伊就是这么想的 |
[26:08] | What do you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[26:10] | I think it’s not my problem. | 我觉得这不是我的问题 |
[26:13] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:14] | What? | 什么 |
[26:15] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:16] | I’ve never known you to walk away from something like this. | 我知道你从来都不会对这种事弃之不理 |
[26:20] | If you have to stay, it’s all right. | 如果你不得不留下来 也没什么 |
[26:22] | You’re not letting me down. | 你没让我失望 |
[26:24] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[26:25] | Sweetheart, I want to go with you. | 亲爱的 我想跟你在一起 |
[26:27] | I know you do. | 我知道你想 |
[26:27] | And there’s nothing I want more than for you to come with us. | 我唯一想要的也是我们一家人在一起团聚 |
[26:30] | I have been waiting so long for this day. | 我为了这一天等了太久了 |
[26:34] | We both have. | 我们都是 |
[26:36] | But if something terrible happens, | 但是如果什么可怕的事情发生了 |
[26:38] | And you could have done something to stop it, | 而你原本可以阻止的 |
[26:40] | I don’t think you’d be able to live with yourself. | 我想你良心上也会过不去的 |
[26:48] | Dad, it’s okay. You can go. | 爸爸 没事的 你去吧 |
[27:10] | As soon as I’m finished here, | 等我解决好这边的事情 |
[27:12] | I will get on a plane and I will be in los angeles, I promise. | 我会坐飞机去洛杉矶的 我保证 |
[27:16] | Just be careful, please. | 一定要多加小心 |
[27:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:20] | I will. | 我会小心的 |
[27:26] | I should tell Teri. | 我应该告诉一下泰瑞 |
[27:27] | No, no. Let me do it. | 不 我去告诉她 |
[27:30] | Go ahead. | 你走吧 |
[27:33] | Go. | 快 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:42] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[27:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:49] | Yeah, I’m fine, but we should go. | 是啊 我没事 我们得走了 |
[27:51] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[27:53] | Grandpa has some work to do. | 外公有点工作要做 |
[27:53] | He can’t fly with us. | 他不能和我们一起做飞机了 |
[27:54] | But he’ll come as soon as he can. | 不过他会尽快赶过来的 |
[27:57] | But he said he was coming today. | 但是他说他今天会来的 |
[27:59] | No, not today. | 不 今天不行 |
[28:00] | But soon, okay? | 但很快就行 好吗 |
[28:01] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[28:07] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[28:08] | We need to find out where your suspect went | 我们得查出你说的嫌疑人 |
[28:09] | after he left miss Reed’s apartment. | 离开里德小姐的公寓后去了哪里 |
[28:10] | Start checking traffic cams. | 先查查电子眼 |
[28:26] | Okay. I need to get a baseline | 好的 我需要知道她的 |
[28:28] | on her respiratory, cardio and dermal response, | 呼吸 心肺 以及皮肤反应的基本状况 |
[28:30] | so make her comfortable. | 所以先让她舒适一点 |
[28:32] | Start off with a few softball questions. | 问几个容易的问题 |
[28:53] | Miss Reed, I think we need a fresh start. | 里德小姐 我觉得我们应该有个新的开始 |
[28:56] | Now, you claim those files were planted on your computer. | 你声称那些文件是被植入到你的电脑上的 |
[29:00] | Fine. I’m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, | 可以 我也不愿意只是怀疑就给你定罪 |
[29:01] | But you need to meet me halfway. Talk to me. | 但你必须老实与我们合作 跟我谈谈吧 |
[29:04] | Help me understand your side of the story. | 让我听听你的说法 |
[29:07] | Fair enough? | 这很公平吧 |
[29:10] | So, when was the first time you met president Hassan? | 你第一次遇见哈森总统是什么时候 |
[29:15] | About six months ago. | 大约六个月前 |
[29:18] | At a conference of oil ministers. | 在一次石油部长的会议上 |
[29:21] | I requested an interview, and he agreed. | 我申请采访他 他同意了 |
[29:25] | We met in his hotel lobby twice. | 我们在他酒店的大厅见过两次 |
[29:29] | Hour, hour and a half, at the most. | 一个小时 或者一个半 算最多了 |
[29:42] | Madam president. | 总统阁下 |
[29:45] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[29:46] | I want to thank you For wanting to continue our negotiations. | 我对你愿意继续谈判表示感谢 |
[29:50] | I know it’s a risk. | 我知道这冒了很大风险 |
[29:52] | Madam president, you are no stranger | 总统阁下 您个人也为了您的信念 |
[29:55] | To making personal sacrifices for your beliefs. | 做出了牺牲 |
[29:58] | If the price for peace is my life, so be it. | 如果和平需要付出我的生命 那就拿去吧 |
[30:01] | Now, we are doing everything in our power | 我们正调用一切力量 |
[30:03] | to make sure that that doesn’t happen. | 保证那不会发生 |
[30:06] | We’ve tightened security measures here, | 我们加强了这里的安保措施 |
[30:08] | and CTU’s top priority | 而且反恐小组的首要任务 |
[30:10] | is to find the people who are targeting you. | 就是找出想要暗杀您的人 |
[30:12] | I appreciate that. | 我对此深怀感激 |
[30:15] | Madam president, | 总统阁下 |
[30:17] | the woman you took into custody… | 您拘留的那位女士… |
[30:20] | the reporter. Meredith Reed. | 那个记者梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[30:21] | Yes. Is CTU certain that she is part of this plan? | 是的 反恐小组确定她也是计划的一部分吗 |
[30:25] | Well, from what I understand, the evidence against her | 据我了解 证据显示 |
[30:28] | Is quite incriminating. | 她确实难逃罪责 |
[30:29] | Have they found out her reasons? | 他们找出她这么做的原因了吗 |
[30:31] | Well, miss Reed is being questioned as we speak. | 此刻 里德小姐正在被审问 |
[30:33] | I’ll make sure whatever information we get from her | 我保证她交代的任何信息 |
[30:36] | will be shared with your people as soon as possible. | 我们都会及时地与你们共享 |
[30:46] | Jack, I’ve searched through all the traffic cams | 杰克 我查看了距离梅瑞狄斯·里德的公寓 |
[30:48] | within a five-block radius of Meredith Reed’s apartment. | 五个街区内的所有电子眼 |
[30:50] | There’s no sign of where the suspect went. | 找不到任何有关嫌疑人去向的线索 |
[30:52] | Can you check other sources? | 你能通过其他的途径查查看吗 |
[30:53] | CTU has drones all over the city. | 反恐小组在全城都有雄蜂 |
[30:54] | I could look through their archives | 我可以看看他们的记录 |
[30:56] | – and see if they picked anything up. – Where are they? | -看看有没有拍到什么 -记录在哪儿 |
[30:58] | The archives are in Arlo’s station. | 记录都在阿洛的工作站 |
[30:59] | I don’t have the clearance. | 我没有权限 |
[31:01] | Can you hack in? | 你能侵入吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:06] | Do it. | 那就做吧 |
[31:09] | I’m glad you’re here. Thanks for staying. | 我真高兴你在这 谢谢你留下来 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:14] | This will all be over soon | 这事很快就会结束的 |
[31:15] | And you can get to California. | 然后你就可以去加利福尼亚了 |
[31:21] | Okay. I’m in. | 好了 我进去了 |
[31:24] | One of the drones picked him up leaving Reed’s apartment. | 有一架雄蜂拍到了他离开里德的公寓 |
[31:31] | Play it forward. | 快进 |
[31:35] | Well, he hailed a cab when he left. | 他招了一辆计程车离开了 |
[31:36] | Can you track the cab? | 能跟踪这辆车吗 |
[31:37] | No. It’s beyond the drone’s search grid. | 不行 超出了雄蜂的搜素范围 |
[31:40] | Okay, back it up. | 好吧 后退一点 |
[31:43] | Stop. | 停 |
[31:45] | Move in closer. | 放大一点 |
[31:47] | There, that’s what I want to see. | 我就想看这儿 |
[31:49] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[31:51] | See the medallion? | 看到那个图案了吗 |
[31:53] | Call the cab company, find out where it went. | 打给那家计程车公司 找出它去了哪里 |
[31:55] | I’m not tracking this guy without a weapon. | 我不能空手追踪这个家伙 |
[31:56] | The armory’s on level C. | 枪械库的保密等级是C |
[31:58] | I have to input your palm print through the hand scanner. | 我要扫描输入你的指纹 |
[32:00] | Erase this as soon as I’m clear. | 在我弄完之后马上清除掉 |
[32:05] | I’ll call you as soon as I’m on the road. | 我一上路就给你打电话 |
[32:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:31] | – Ruth, it’s me. – Jenny? | -鲁思 是我 -珍妮吗 |
[32:33] | I need to talk to you, are you alone? | 我得和你谈谈 你一个人吗 |
[32:35] | Uh, just my kid. What’s going on? | 只有我的孩子在 怎么了 |
[32:37] | Haven’t heard from you since Christmas. | 圣诞节之后都没你的消息 |
[32:39] | Kevin Wade found me. | 凯文·韦德找到我了 |
[32:42] | He’s been calling me at work the last two days. | 这两天我上班的时候他总打给我 |
[32:45] | Damn it, Ruth, you told him how to find me? | 该死的 鲁思 是你告诉他怎么找到我的吗 |
[32:47] | No, I didn’t! | 不是 我没说 |
[32:49] | You’re the only one who knows the truth. | 你是唯一知道真相的人 |
[32:51] | The only one who knows where I am. | 唯一知道我在哪儿的人 |
[32:53] | I swear, I never talked to Kevin. | 我发誓 我从未和凯文说过话 |
[32:54] | I didn’t even know he was out of jail. | 我甚至都不知道他出狱了 |
[32:55] | Then how did he find me? | 那他是怎么找到我的 |
[32:57] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:02] | And what does he want, anyway? Why is he calling you? | 他到底想要什么 他为什么打电话给你 |
[33:05] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[33:07] | But he’s threatening to tell everyone the truth about me. | 但他威胁我说要把我的事公诸于众 |
[33:10] | It’ll destroy my career. | 那会毁了我的事业 |
[33:16] | I’m about to get married, Ruth. | 我要结婚了 鲁思 |
[33:19] | To a really great guy. | 要嫁给一个很棒的男人 |
[33:22] | Well, there’s gotta be something you can do. | 你应该能做点什么吧 |
[33:24] | You can’t let this son of a bitch just ruin your life. | 不能让那个混蛋毁了你的生活 |
[33:26] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[33:31] | I’m afraid I’m gonna lose everything. | 我害怕会失去一切 |
[33:37] | I gotta go, I’ll call you later. | 我得挂了 晚点再打给你 |
[33:43] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[33:44] | I’ve been trying to find you. | 我一直在找你 |
[33:46] | – Did you decrypt the file? – No. | -你破译文件了吗 -还没 |
[33:49] | I’m still working on it. | 我还在试 |
[33:50] | I found something weird, though. | 但我发现了一些奇怪的事 |
[33:51] | Someone hacked into my station | 有人入侵了我的工作站 |
[33:53] | and it came from inside CTU. | 而且是反恐小组内部的人 |
[33:57] | What were they doing? | 他们做了什么 |
[33:57] | Scanning the drone archives. | 查看了雄蜂的记录 |
[34:04] | Track it down. | 追踪一下 |
[34:05] | See who was it. | 看看是谁干的 |
[34:19] | And when you were in B’dar, | 当你在巴达 |
[34:20] | Profiling president Hassan, were you ever approached | 采访哈森总统的时候 你有没有遇到 |
[34:23] | By anyone who was hostile to his regime? | 对他的政权怀有敌意的人呢 |
[34:25] | – No. – No one paid you? | -没有 -有没有人买通你 |
[34:27] | – No. – Pressured you into cooperating? | -没有 -有没有人逼你就范 |
[34:29] | I said no. | 我说了没有 |
[34:31] | So all you did was interview President Hassan, that’s it? | 所以你就是单纯的采访哈森总统 是吧 |
[34:36] | Yes, that’s all. | 是的 就是这样 |
[34:41] | Her answer prompted a level-five autonomic reaction. | 她的回答属于5级自动反应 |
[34:44] | You’re lying, ms. Reed. | 里德小姐 你在撒谎 |
[34:46] | I’m not. I… | 我没有 我 |
[34:47] | Tell me what really happened in b’dar! | 告诉我在巴达到底发生了什么 |
[34:48] | How is it connected to the assassination plot? | 和暗杀计划又有什么关联 |
[34:51] | I don’t have anything to do with any plan to assassinate president Hassan. | 我和暗杀哈森总统的计划没有任何关系 |
[34:55] | My god, why would I? | 天啊 我为什么要这么做 |
[34:57] | Your reasons are irrelevant. | 你这是答非所问 |
[34:58] | All I care about is stopping the assassin. | 我只想知道如何阻止暗杀行动 |
[35:01] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[35:02] | So if someone really is trying to kill Hassan, | 所以如果有人真的想暗杀哈森 |
[35:05] | You need to stop wasting your time on me | 你得停止在我身上浪费时间 |
[35:07] | and find them. | 赶紧去找到他们 |
[35:20] | Hey, Mike, what’s going on? | 迈克 有什么事吗 |
[35:22] | Maggie, I-I’m so sorry | 玛姬 不好意思 |
[35:24] | for dropping by without calling first. | 没事先通知你们就来了 |
[35:25] | Mind if I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[35:27] | – Sure, come on. – Thanks. | -当然 进来吧 -谢谢 |
[35:29] | Did, uh, Jim leave for work yet? | 那个 吉姆上班去了吗 |
[35:33] | – No, just got out of the shower. – Oh, good. | -没有 刚洗完澡 -噢 很好 |
[35:35] | ‘Cause I need to ask him something before he leaves. | 在他上班前我有点事要问他 |
[35:37] | – Kind of a favor. – Okay. | -想请他帮个忙 -好的 |
[35:38] | Hey, babe? | 宝贝 |
[35:40] | – Yeah? – Mike Farmer’s here. | -咋了 -迈克·法莫尔来了 |
[35:41] | Says he needs to talk to you. | 他说要跟你谈谈 |
[35:42] | Mikey! | 迈克 |
[35:45] | What are you doing here? You’re not on shift till tomorrow. | 你来这儿干吗啊 你不是明天才上班吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 是的 我正想跟你说这事儿呢 |
[35:49] | All right, I’ll be right down. | 好的 我就下了 |
[35:50] | All right, take your time. | 好的 不急 |
[35:52] | – Want coffee? – Sure. | -咖啡要吗 -当然 |
[35:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:55] | during president Taylor’s | 今天下午早些时候 |
[35:55] | press conference earlier this afternoon. | 在泰勒总统的新闻发表会期间 |
[35:57] | I wouldn’t want to speculate at this time, | 这次我不想妄加揣测 |
[36:00] | Bob, but as you know, | 鲍勃 正如你所知 |
[36:01] | President Taylor’s peace negotiations with IRK president | 泰勒总统和奥马·哈森总统之间的 |
[36:04] | Omar Hassan are highly controversial… | 和平谈判极富争议 |
[36:07] | – Sit down. – Thanks. | -坐啊 -谢谢 |
[36:08] | and are causing much political dissent both in… | 从而导致双方国内均发生政治分歧 |
[36:12] | Did you hear anything more about what happened | 关于新闻发布会 |
[36:13] | at that press conference? | 你有没有什么内部消息吗 |
[36:15] | No, only what they’re saying on TV. | 没有 只知道电视上播的那些 |
[36:17] | I gotta tell you, I’m so proud of you and Jim | 跟你说吧 我对于你 吉姆 |
[36:20] | and all those boys down at the precinct. | 还有那些在里面的工作的人感到骄傲 |
[36:23] | I mean, you’re gonna be part of history. | 你们将被载入史册 |
[36:25] | Nah, I don’t know. | 这我可不敢说 |
[36:26] | We’re just directing traffic, really. | 我们只是指挥交通 仅此而已 |
[36:28] | You’re on the UN security detail. | 你们负责联合国的安全事务 |
[36:30] | That’s more than directing traffic. | 那可不仅仅是指挥交通 |
[36:33] | Ahh… hell, you might even get on TV. | 对了 你们甚至可能会上电视 |
[36:35] | Wow, yeah, wouldn’t that be something. | 哇哦 那倒是 |
[36:37] | Yeah, it would! | 当然 |
[36:38] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[36:46] | I need to speak with Mr. Hastings. | 我要见黑斯廷斯先生 |
[36:49] | – Uh, we’re in session. – It’s important. | -我们在开会呢 -这很紧急 |
[36:52] | Excuse me, Mr. Hastings, | 不好意思 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[36:54] | I have Dana Walsh out here. | 丹娜·沃尔什在门外 |
[36:55] | She says it’s important. | 她说有要事要见你 |
[36:58] | You’re not leaving this room until you tell me the truth. | 在没交待清楚之前 你别想离开这间屋子 |
[37:03] | No matter how long it takes. | 不管要花多长时间 |
[37:17] | I’m sorry to bother you, Sir, | 很抱歉打搅您 长官 |
[37:18] | but I didn’t think that this could wait. | 不过我想我们等不了了 |
[37:20] | What’s this about? | 到底是什么事 |
[37:22] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[37:31] | Come on… | 快点啊 |
[38:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[38:03] | I spoke with the dispatcher at the cab company. | 我跟出租车公司的调度员谈过了 |
[38:05] | His driver logged the drop-off at west 23rd street | 他的驾驶员曾把车停在 |
[38:07] | at the northwest corner of Broadway in Queens. | 皇后区百老汇西北角 23号西大街 |
[38:09] | Anything more specific? | 还有更具体点的资料吗 |
[38:10] | An apartment number, an address? | 公寓号码 地址之类的 |
[38:11] | Not from the dispatcher, | 从调度员那里了解的就这么多了 |
[38:13] | but I’ll keep sifting through the aerial footage. | 不过我会继续筛选空中影像资料的 |
[38:14] | Okay, broadway and west 23rd. | 好的 百老汇和23号西大街 |
[38:16] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 到了我给你电话 |
[38:18] | Hands in the air! Now! | 把手举起来 快点 |
[38:19] | Against the wall! | 靠墙站 |
[38:25] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[38:33] | He had this, sir. | 他拿了这个 长官 |
[38:37] | – We’ll take it from here. – Stand down. | -把这个拿走 -退下 |
[38:40] | I told you to leave this alone. | 我告诉过你不要插手这件事 |
[38:42] | Chloe tracked the man in the surveillance photo to a second location. | 克罗伊在别处发现了监控录像里的那个人 |
[38:44] | We didn’t think you’d follow through with an investigation. | 我们认为你不会跟踪调查 |
[38:46] | So you had no choice except to steal weapons from the armory. | 所以你别无选择只能从军械库偷兵器吗 |
[38:48] | Would you have followed through with an investigation if I’d asked? | 如果我向你请求你会跟踪调查吗 |
[38:51] | I’m not debating this anymore. | 我不会再跟你讨论这个话题的 |
[38:52] | You shut down a lead before you could even assess whether it was good or bad. | 在还没确定那条线索是否有用就直接放弃了 |
[38:55] | Take him to detention. | 把他扣押起来 |
[38:58] | Take him! | 把他带走 |
[38:59] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[39:00] | I’m sure president Taylor’s gonna be very interested | 我想泰勒总统肯定很想知道 |
[39:02] | to find out what happened to my informant when I tried to deliver him to you. | 在我向你移交线人的时候发生的那些事 |
[39:06] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[39:06] | Cole tried to secure that landing zone with more men, | 科尔想加派人手去守卫着落区域 |
[39:08] | but instead you sent a drone, | 可你派去了一架雄蜂 |
[39:10] | which failed to detect the missile that killed | 使得任务失败 |
[39:11] | my informant and two of your men. | 还牺牲了我的线人以及你的两个手下 |
[39:12] | Cole hasn’t said anything about it. | 科尔什么都没说 |
[39:14] | And neither will I, as long as you let me pursue this. | 只要你让我继续追踪 我也不会说 |
[39:17] | So now you’re blackmailing me? | 你这是在威胁我吗 |
[39:19] | You forced my hand, now I’m forcing yours. | 是你逼我的 我只是以牙还牙 |
[39:21] | You don’t want to be doing this, Bauer. | 你不想这么做的 鲍尔 |
[39:22] | No, I don’t. | 是的 我是不想 |
[39:23] | I wanna be on a plane to Los Angeles with my family. | 我想和我的家人一起飞往洛杉矶 |
[39:25] | But you’re not giving me another choice. | 可你让我别无选择 |
[39:31] | You want to waste your time chasing ghosts? | 你想浪费时间去追踪亡灵吗 |
[39:33] | Knock yourself out. | 清醒点吧 |
[39:35] | I’ve got to stop an assassination plot. | 我得去阻止一场暗杀计划 |
[39:37] | Give him the bag. | 把包给他 |
[39:39] | I need Chloe to run ops. | 我需要克罗伊帮助我执行任务 |
[39:41] | Fine, she’s all yours. | 好的 她任你差遣 |
[39:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Anything to what he’s talking about? | 你对他说的有什么看法吗 |
[39:53] | The only viable lead is sitting in our interrogation room. | 唯一可靠的线索正坐在我们的审讯室里 |
[39:56] | And she’s the only way we’re going to get to the assassin. | 只有她才能帮助我们阻止暗杀行动 |
[40:02] | What’s going on, Mikey? | 什么事 迈克 |
[40:04] | Hey, listen, um, something came up. | 是这样的 发生了一些意外 |
[40:08] | I can’t make my shift tomorrow. | 明天我不能去上班 |
[40:09] | So, I was wondering if we could swap. | 所以我想能不能跟你调一下班 |
[40:11] | Oh, I’d be happy to, except Maggie and me | 我是想帮你 不过明天我和玛姬 |
[40:13] | have a meeting with Sean’s teacher tomorrow. | 要去见肖恩的老师 |
[40:14] | She said he’s acting out in class, | 她说他捣乱课堂纪律 |
[40:16] | but I don’t believe it. | 不过我不信 |
[40:18] | Jim keeps making excuses for him, | 吉姆一直为他找借口 |
[40:20] | but if he needs help, | 但如果他需要帮助 |
[40:20] | I want to give it to him. | 我一定会做到的 |
[40:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[40:23] | He’s at his grandma’s tonight. | 他今晚他奶奶家过夜 |
[40:25] | I’m not making excuses. | 我不是帮他找借口 |
[40:28] | So, what are you saying? | 那你是说 |
[40:31] | You can’t trade shifts with me? | 你不能跟我调班了吗 |
[40:33] | This is kind of important, so I’m sorry. | 这件事很重要 我很抱歉 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:40] | Me, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:41] | Whoa, Mikey, what… | 迈克 你这是… |
[40:43] | Maggie, I want you to sit down. | 玛姬 你给我坐下 |
[40:49] | Jim, there’s a roll of tape in my bag. | 吉姆 我的包里有一卷胶带 |
[40:53] | Tear off a strip and put it over Maggie’s mouth. | 扯一段下来贴在玛姬的嘴上 |
[40:58] | Do it. | 做啊 |
[41:20] | – I’m sorry, baby. – Oh, my god. | -抱歉 宝贝儿 -天呐 |
[41:24] | Now, pick up the phone, call captain Ravello. | 现在给罗瓦诺队长打电话 |
[41:28] | Tell him you’re sick | 跟他说你病了 |
[41:29] | And I’m filling in for you. | 由我替你的班 |
[41:31] | Now, listen, you son of a bitch, there’s no way… | 听着 混蛋 你不能… |
[41:33] | Oh! Oh, what’s the matter with you?! | 你到底怎么了 |
[41:36] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么啊 |
[41:37] | Next time, I won’t miss the bone. | 下一回 我可不会手下留情 |
[41:43] | Make the call. | 快打电话 |
[41:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[41:46] | All right, I’ll call. | 好的 我就打 |
[41:48] | Please, just leave my wife alone, all right? | 求你了 放过我妻子 好吗 |