时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Sir, we just found this among Meredith Reed’s personal effects. | 长官 我们在梅瑞狄斯的私人物品里发现了这个 |
[00:17] | It’s a dedicated key card, United Nations issue. | 是一张联合国大厦的专用门卡 |
[00:19] | – To who? – President Hassan and his family. | -谁的 -哈桑总统一家的 |
[00:21] | It accesses their private residence. | 是他们的私人住所的钥匙 |
[00:24] | We got her. | 我们抓到她了 |
[00:25] | I want to know where you got it. | 告诉我你在哪儿弄到这个的 |
[00:27] | Omar gave it to me. | 是奥马给我的 |
[00:29] | I gave Miss Reed this key | 我把钥匙给里德小姐 |
[00:31] | card for reasons I’m sure are clear to you. | 这理由我想你应该清楚 |
[00:33] | Sir, are you confirming | 阁下 你是在承认 |
[00:35] | a romantic involvement with Meredith Reed? | 你和梅瑞狄斯·里德有一段罗曼史吗 |
[00:37] | I trust your complete discretion in this matter. | 在这件事上我完全信赖你 |
[00:40] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:41] | My brother confessed to the affair. | 我哥哥交代了他的风流事 |
[00:43] | I don’t know if the frame’s going to hold. | 我不知道对她的陷害是否还说得通 |
[00:45] | There is no reason to diverge from the plan. | 没什么可以影响到我们的计划 |
[00:47] | How much longer? | 还剩多少时间 |
[00:48] | Your brother will be dead before the hour is out. | 你哥哥一小时之内就会死 |
[00:52] | What are you doing here? | 你跟着我干嘛 |
[00:54] | I thought I told you to leave me alone. | 我告诉过你不要跟我见面 |
[00:57] | CTU. | 反恐小组 |
[00:58] | Senior Data Analyst. | 资深数据分析师 |
[01:00] | Well, sounds like an important job. | 是个很重要的工作啊 |
[01:02] | Damn it, what do you want from me?! | 该死 你想从我这儿得到什么 |
[01:04] | A place to crash, for starters. | 目前来说 找个地方待 |
[01:05] | You can stay the night. | 你今晚可以待在这儿 |
[01:07] | I want you out tomorrow. | 希望你明天就出去 |
[01:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re evacuating immediately, | 先生们女士们 因为可能有炸弹威胁 |
[01:11] | due to a possible bomb threat. | 我们需要立刻撤离 |
[01:13] | Madam President, you and Secretary Kanin | 总统阁下 你和参谋长卡宁 |
[01:15] | need to move now. | 需要立刻撤离 |
[01:16] | President Hassan, you’ll follow me. | 哈桑总统 你跟我一起走 |
[01:22] | Yes? | 说吧 |
[01:22] | He’s in the third car. | 他在第三辆车上 |
[01:24] | The motorcade’s coming up the ramps now. | 车队已经快开到坡道了 |
[01:27] | Officer, this is going down now. | 长官 现在情况越来越危急 |
[01:29] | You can either stand here and do nothing | 你要么袖手旁观地站在这里 |
[01:30] | or you can help me stop it. | 要么帮助我阻止这一切 |
[01:33] | Cole, you need to stop Hassan’s car now. | 科尔 你现在让哈桑的车停下来 |
[01:34] | The assassin is part of the evacuation detail. | 撤离行动中会有刺客 |
[01:36] | There is no bomb in the UN. | 联合国大厦里没有炸弹 |
[01:38] | It’s too late– Hassan’s car just exited the tunnel. | 太晚了 哈桑的车刚刚离开隧道 |
[01:40] | Cole, you need to stop that car, or Hassan’s a dead man. | 科尔 你必须让他们停车 否则哈桑就死定了 |
[01:52] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[01:53] | What was that?! What happened? | 怎么回事 发生什么事了 |
[01:58] | The following takes place between 7:00 P.M.and 8:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于晚七点到八点之间 |
[02:11] | This is a damn disaster, Brian. | 布莱恩 这是个该死的车祸 |
[02:12] | What do you mean, you don’t know what happened? | 你说不知道发生了什么是什么意思 |
[02:14] | How is Hassan? Is he all right? | 哈桑怎么样 他没事吧 |
[02:15] | We don’t know yet, Madam President. | 总统阁下 我们还不知道 |
[02:17] | It appears the bomb threat at the UN | 经查联合国大厦的炸弹威胁 |
[02:18] | was a hoax designed to get him out of the building. | 是想让他离开大厦的骗局 |
[02:20] | “It appears”? | “经查” |
[02:21] | An IED was planted on Hassan’s evacuation route. | 一个炸弹安置在哈桑的撤离路线上 |
[02:24] | And you drove him right into it! | 而且你们径直开过去 |
[02:26] | One of our agents detected the ambush, | 我们的探员发现了设伏地点 |
[02:28] | tried to head him off just as the bomb exploded. | 争取赶在炸弹爆炸前改变路线 |
[02:30] | Well, you better pray he got there in time. | 你最好祈祷他及时到达 |
[02:46] | Security there! Now! | 把那里保护起来 现在就行动 |
[02:53] | Stand down! I’m with CTU. | 放下枪 我是反恐小组的 |
[03:00] | Sir, we need to move you to another vehicle. Now. | 阁下 我们现在要把你转移到另一辆车上 |
[03:03] | Sir, you do not want to stay here. | 先生 你还是别待在这里为好 |
[03:14] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[03:19] | Move! Move! | 走了 走了 |
[03:33] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[03:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:35] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[03:36] | I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[03:37] | Hassan escaped the blast; he’s fine. | 哈桑没在爆炸中受伤 他没事 |
[03:39] | He’s heading toward CTU, | 他朝反恐小组去了 |
[03:40] | eastbound on 48th Street in a black SUV. | 是在48大街向东行驶的一辆黑色越野车 |
[03:43] | Got him. | 看到了 |
[03:43] | Mr. Hastings, here. | 黒斯廷斯先生 这儿 |
[03:45] | Hassan, he’s safe. | 哈桑安全了 |
[03:47] | Dana, the assassin was posing as a part of the security team. | 丹娜 刺客潜伏在安保小队里 |
[03:49] | I know– we got the info from Chloe. | 我知道 我从克罗伊这儿得到消息了 |
[03:51] | The police are putting up a three block cordon now. | 警察已经围出了三个街区的警戒圈 |
[03:54] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[03:56] | Cole? Cole, are you there? | 科尔 科尔你在听吗 |
[03:59] | I’ve got the suspect– he’s dressed as a cop. | 我看到嫌疑犯了 他穿着警服 |
[04:01] | Entering a white low-rise | 他进入了一幢白色的公寓 |
[04:02] | north of the UN. | 位于联合国大厦的北面 |
[04:03] | Call it in! I’m in pursuit! | 通知他们跟进 我去追他 |
[04:05] | Chloe, I need to put out a priority APB. | 克罗伊 我需要优先发布一份全境通缉 |
[04:07] | Move, move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[04:35] | Hassan Bombing Suspect spotted | 哈桑遇炸弹袭击 嫌犯出现在 |
[04:36] | at 4722 East 47th St. Source: CTU, D. Walsh | 47号东大街4722号 -丹娜 |
[04:37] | What is it now? | 现在怎么样 |
[04:39] | They’ve got a lead on the assassin. | 他们有刺客的线索了 |
[04:40] | 4722 East 47th Street. | 47号东大街4722号 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna need my weapon. | 给我武器 |
[04:43] | Your bag’s right behind my seat. | 你的包在我的后座上 |
[04:48] | East 47th Street– that’s just above the UN. | 47号东大街 就在联合国大厦偏北的位置 |
[04:51] | You’re gonna need to turn now. | 该转弯了 |
[04:52] | Now! Now! | 现在 赶紧转 |
[04:59] | UN Four, come in. | 联合国四号 请讲 |
[05:00] | UN Four, this is CTU Two. Come in, please. | 联合国四号 我是反恐小组二号 请回话 |
[05:03] | – I’m sorry, I can’t reach him. – Try again. | -不好意思 我联系不上他 -再试试 |
[05:06] | – That’s my husband in that car up there. – They’re not answering. | -我老公就在那辆车里 -他们没有回复 |
[05:09] | – I have to go to him. – Dalia! | -我要去看看他 – 达莉亚 |
[05:10] | Ma’am, please, you need to remain in the car. | 女士 你必须待在车上 |
[05:12] | Stay calm. | 请冷静 |
[05:13] | I’ll try another number. | 我试试其他号码 |
[05:19] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[05:20] | Yes, we’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[05:22] | Dalia, Kayla and myself. | 达莉亚 卡拉 还有我 |
[05:24] | I need to know about my brother. | 我想知道我哥哥怎么样了 |
[05:26] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[05:28] | He survived. | 他得救了 |
[05:31] | Farhad, how is he? | 法哈德 他怎么样 |
[05:33] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[05:36] | God is with us. | 上帝与我们同在 |
[05:40] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[05:45] | A car in the motorcade swerved in front of him. | 车队中的一辆车在他的车前面忽然转向 |
[05:49] | They’re locking down the entire area. | 他们封锁了整个地方 |
[05:52] | What would you suggest we do? | 现在我们该怎么做 |
[05:55] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[05:57] | Get out now. | 赶紧走 |
[05:58] | It can’t be long before they realize it’s you. | 不久他们就会发现那个人是你 |
[06:06] | Farhad? | 法哈德 |
[06:10] | Sir, please stay in the car! | 先生 请待在车里 |
[06:14] | Sir, I need you to get back in the car. | 先生 请你回到车上 |
[07:01] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[07:05] | Slide your weapon back to me. | 把武器丢给我 |
[07:08] | Slowly… | 慢慢地 |
[07:09] | slow… | 要慢 |
[07:13] | Now… you’re going to walk me out of here. | 现在 你要带我出去 |
[07:17] | Call in. | 打电话 |
[07:18] | Say the southwest corner is clear. | 通知他们大楼的西南角没有情况 |
[07:21] | Tell them to move the search team to the northeast. | 让搜查小队去东北面 |
[07:26] | Do it. | 照我说的做 |
[07:28] | You want to live? | 你还要命吗 |
[07:30] | Make the call. | 快打电话 |
[07:39] | This is Cole Ortiz | 我是科尔·奥迪斯 |
[07:40] | in the southwest corner of the building. | 正在大楼的西南角 |
[07:42] | I’m in pursuit of the assassin. | 我正在追刺客 |
[07:53] | He’s with me now. | 他正与我在一起 |
[07:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:59] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 是的 我没事 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:13] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[08:34] | Mr. President, Brian Hastings. | 总统阁下 我是布莱恩·黒斯廷斯 |
[08:35] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[08:36] | We’re glad you’re here. Please follow me. | 很高兴你没事 跟我走 |
[08:43] | Is my family here? | 我的家人在这里吗 |
[08:44] | No, sir. We’ll try and get you all together shortly. | 没有 阁下 我们会尽快让你们团聚 |
[08:47] | Are they all right? | 他们没事吧 |
[08:48] | Your wife and daughter are fine. | 您的妻女都没事 |
[08:50] | And my brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[08:53] | Was he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[08:54] | No, sir. | 没有 阁下 |
[08:57] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下 |
[09:00] | It appears your brother was involved with the attack. | 您的弟弟和这场袭击有关 |
[09:03] | My brother? | 我弟弟吗 |
[09:05] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[09:06] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[09:08] | Bring him to me. I need to talk to him. | 带他来见我 我要和他谈谈 |
[09:10] | Unfortunately, we don’t know where he is at the moment. | 不好意思 我们现在也找不到他 |
[09:13] | Then how can you be sure it was him? | 那你是怎么确定是他的 |
[09:15] | Mr. President, after the explosion, | 总统阁下 爆炸后 |
[09:17] | He killed one of my men to facilitate his own escape. | 他杀了一个警务人员以便逃跑 |
[09:21] | There were witnesses, including your wife and daughter. | 到处都是目击者 包括您的妻子和女儿 |
[09:24] | He’s the insider we’ve been looking for. | 他就是我们要找的内线 |
[09:27] | There’s no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[09:29] | Excuse me, sir. I’m sorry for interrupting. | 打扰一下 我很抱歉打断 |
[09:31] | You asked for any updates about the assassin. | 你问我关于刺客的最新消息 |
[09:33] | And? | 然后呢 |
[09:34] | He’s dead. Jack just called it in. | 他死了 杰克刚刚打来 |
[09:36] | He uplinked some video footage that you need to see. | 他上传了一些视频片段 你有必要看看 |
[09:38] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我一分钟后过去 |
[09:40] | Don’t let me keep you from your job. | 别因为我妨碍了你的工作 |
[09:42] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 阁下 |
[09:42] | No, thank you. I owe you my life. | 不 我应该谢谢你 我欠你一条命 |
[09:46] | Conference room. | 去会议厅 |
[09:47] | Uh, Mr. Hastings, uh… | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[09:48] | Meredith Reed, | 梅瑞狄思·里德 |
[09:49] | The woman you brought here for questioning, where is she? | 你带过来问话的女士 她在哪 |
[09:52] | Still here. | 仍然在这 |
[09:54] | Looks like she’ll be cleared of any wrong doing. | 看来她可以洗脱罪名 |
[09:56] | I’d like to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[09:58] | I’ll arrange it. | 我会安排的 |
[09:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:00] | Excuse me. | 先走一步 |
[10:03] | -I saw that. -What? | -我看到了 -什么 |
[10:05] | The way you looked at me when he thanked me for saving his life. | 当他说感谢我救了他的命时 你看我的眼神 |
[10:07] | You think he should have been thanking you? | 你觉得他应该感谢你吗 |
[10:09] | I was actually thinking he should thank Jack, | 我觉得他应该感谢杰克 |
[10:11] | then Cole, then maybe me. | 然后是科尔 其次才是我 |
[10:21] | I underestimated you, Chloe. | 我低估你了 克罗伊 |
[10:23] | You saw what was really going on,I did not. | 你一眼就看清了事实 而我没有 |
[10:25] | It was a major save. | 绝对是力挽狂澜 |
[10:28] | And my report will state that. | 我在报告中会说明的 |
[10:38] | Chloe said you have some video to show me. | 克罗伊说你有录像要给我看 |
[10:40] | Yes, sir. Take a look. | 是的 长官 请看 |
[10:42] | These are images uplinked by Jack Bauer | 这个图像是杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:44] | From the bomb site. | 在被炸后的废墟附近拍的 |
[10:45] | It’s the assassin who was targeting Hassan. | 这就是那个要暗杀哈桑的刺客 |
[10:47] | – We have an ID? – Not yet. | -我们查清他的身份了吗 -目前没有 |
[10:49] | But I believe we do have a workable lead. | 但是我觉得我们有个可行的方法 |
[10:52] | These are tattoos off the two men who attempted | 下午想要除去我们线人的那两个人 |
[10:54] | To take out our informant this afternoon. | 有着同样的纹身 |
[10:56] | Same as the assassin. | 和这个刺客一样 |
[10:57] | We believe they indicate membership | 我们觉得他们隶属于一个机构 |
[10:58] | In a particular Russian crime syndicate. | 一个特殊的俄罗斯犯罪集团 |
[11:01] | What’s a Russian gang have against | 为什么俄罗斯黑帮要反抗 |
[11:02] | The leader of the Islamic Republic? | 一个伊斯兰共和国的领导 |
[11:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:04] | Could just be hired muscle. | 也许只是雇来的 |
[11:06] | But when the photos arrived, I ran them by the FBI. | 当照片传过来的时候 我给了联调局 |
[11:08] | Turns out, they had an agent undercover working with | 结果是 他们前几年有个卧底 |
[11:10] | The Russian mob here several years ago. | 潜伏在俄罗斯黑帮 |
[11:12] | – A woman. – Contact her. | -是个女人 -联络她 |
[11:14] | Already done. I have a helicopter bringing her in now. | 已经联系了 一架直升机正把她送过来 |
[11:16] | Chloe, I think you worked with her. | 克罗伊 我想你们共事过 |
[11:19] | Renee Walker. | 蕾妮·沃克 |
[11:21] | Says here she’s no longer with the FBI. | 这里写道她不为联调局工作了 |
[11:23] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[11:23] | She resigned over an internal dispute. | 她因为内部矛盾而辞职 |
[11:25] | Meaning she was fired | 意思是她被开除了 |
[11:26] | And her records have been sealed. | 她的档案也被密封了 |
[11:29] | What are we getting into here? | 那我们还让她来干什么 |
[11:30] | Sir, we are only using her to brief us. | 长官 我们只是利用她介绍情况 |
[11:32] | These Russian groups are secretive | 那些俄罗斯组织非常神秘 |
[11:33] | To the point of paranoia. | 尤其是疑神疑鬼的 |
[11:35] | She’s the only one who ever got close. | 她是唯一一个可以靠近的人 |
[11:45] | President Omar Hassan was not harmed in the attack, | 奥马·哈森在这次袭击中并没有受伤 |
[11:49] | and has since been taken to a secure location. | 现在正处于一个安全的地方 |
[11:51] | Confirmed fatalities now stand at three… | 恶性事件的伤亡人数增加到三人 |
[11:54] | including a police officer. | 还包括一位警员 |
[12:00] | Yes? | 喂 |
[12:01] | Why is my brother still alive? | 为什么我哥哥还活着 |
[12:03] | You’re upset, Farhad. | 你恼火了 法哈德 |
[12:05] | Justifiably. | 无可非议 |
[12:06] | Your man failed! | 你的手下失手了 |
[12:07] | Once you have the materials in your possession, | 一旦你拿到了那些材料 |
[12:09] | Your brother, his peace conference, | 你哥哥 他的和平会议 |
[12:10] | None of that matters. | 这些都无关紧要了 |
[12:12] | Isn’t that what you told me? | 那不是你告诉我的吗 |
[12:13] | All you have to do is stay calm and stick to your plan. | 你现在要做的就是保持冷静并且继续你的计划 |
[12:18] | Or should I be looking for another buyer? | 或者我应该找另外一个买家 |
[12:21] | I’ll be there soon. | 我马上就到那儿 |
[12:23] | Good. | 好 |
[12:24] | We’ll have a nice meal waiting. | 我们可以好好吃顿饭 |
[12:25] | And we’ll talk. | 谈一谈 |
[12:50] | I’ve been informed that the bomb threat was a hoax. | 我了解到那个爆炸只是个恶作剧 |
[12:53] | That’s confirmed, Madam President. | 那是真的 总统阁下 |
[12:54] | We’ve swept the negotiating chamber with sniffer dogs | 我们用警犬和雷达探测器 |
[12:56] | And ground- penetrating radar. | 清查了谈判地点 |
[12:58] | I can assure you, it’s safe. | 我可以保证 很安全 |
[13:00] | I’m glad to hear it. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[13:03] | Hassan is standing by at CTU. | 哈桑此刻正在反恐小组待着 |
[13:04] | How is he, Rob? | 他怎么样 |
[13:05] | Well, he narrowly escaped | 他刚侥幸逃脱 |
[13:06] | being blown to pieces by his own brother, so not too well. | 没被自己的弟弟炸成碎片 肯定很不好 |
[13:11] | But your call to him can’t just be all sympathy and concern. | 但是你的通话不能只表达同情和关心 |
[13:15] | We need to know where he stands with the talks. | 我们需要知道他站在哪一边 |
[13:17] | It’s hardly the time. | 时机不对 |
[13:18] | No, it’s exactly the time. | 不 时机正好 |
[13:19] | The signing is scheduled for tomorrow. | 明天就会签署文件 |
[13:21] | Dozens of world leaders are already en route to New York. | 世界各国的领导都在来的路上了 |
[13:23] | We need to know if we still have a peace process. | 我们得知道是否还能和平地解决 |
[13:29] | Put him on. | 接通他的电话 |
[13:33] | Sir, | 阁下 |
[13:34] | I have President Taylor for you. | 泰勒总统找您 |
[13:37] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[13:38] | I cannot begin to say how relieved I am | 我不知道该怎么表达对您 |
[13:41] | that you survived this terrible attack, Omar. | 幸免于难的宽慰之情 |
[13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | I’m mortified that this outrage happened on U.S. Soil. | 我对这种骇人听闻的事情发生在我们国家感到羞愧 |
[13:48] | I’m the one who should be embarrassed. | 我才是那个应该觉得很羞愧的人 |
[13:51] | My brother, Farhad, did this. | 是我的弟弟 竟然是法哈德干的 |
[13:53] | He betrayed me, and worse, he put you in harm’s way. | 他背叛了我 甚至让您也处于危险之中 |
[13:56] | I should have realized what he’s up to. | 我应该早意识到他的企图 |
[13:59] | We can only be betrayed by the people we trust. | 我们往往只会被信任的人出卖 |
[14:03] | He fooled all of us. | 他蒙骗了所有人 |
[14:05] | Sir, this is Rob Weiss. | 阁下 我是罗博·维斯 |
[14:08] | You’ve heard Farhad escaped. | 您听说了法哈德逃跑的事 |
[14:10] | Can I ask what you think his agenda might be, | 您能猜到他的下一步行动吗 |
[14:12] | Aside from targeting you? | 除了想要袭击你以外 |
[14:14] | Uh, w-what I mean, sir, is… does he have a plan? | 我的意思是 他有什么计划吗 |
[14:17] | Yes, he has a plan. | 是的 他有 |
[14:19] | Regime change. | 改朝换代 |
[14:21] | Isn’t that what you Americans call it? | 不是你们美国人的说法吗 |
[14:22] | Mr. President, we’re doing everything we can | 总统阁下 我们在竭尽全力 |
[14:25] | to apprehend Farhad, | 逮捕法哈德 |
[14:26] | But while he’s at large, | 但是当他逍遥法外之时 |
[14:28] | I’d understand it if you wished not to continue the talks. | 如果您不想继续会谈 我也会理解 |
[14:32] | However, I hope that I can persuade you to reconvene. | 但是 我希望能说服您继续出席会议 |
[14:36] | We have come so far together. | 我们都走到这一步了 |
[14:39] | And to let this moment slip… | 让这个机会溜走 |
[14:41] | Would be to hand Farhad victory. | 就等同于让法哈德得逞 |
[14:43] | I will not give him this satisfaction. | 我不会让他满意的 |
[14:47] | If you are willing to continue with these talks, so am I. | 如果您想继续这次会谈 我也会继续 |
[14:51] | I am delighted to hear it. | 我很高兴听您这么说 |
[14:55] | Uh, if you could persuade | 前提是你能说服 |
[14:57] | Mr. Hastings here to release me. | 黑斯廷斯先生让我离开这儿 |
[14:59] | We’ll coordinate with CTU | 我们要配合反恐小组 |
[15:00] | so that you can return to the UN as soon as possible. | 然后你就可以尽快回联合国总部了 |
[15:03] | I-I know that you want to be with your wife and daughter. | 我知道您想和您的夫人和女儿团聚 |
[15:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:06] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢 总统阁下 |
[15:15] | You want your office back, Mr. Hastings. | 你想官复原职 黒斯廷斯先生 |
[15:17] | It’s fine, sir. | 没关系 阁下 |
[15:18] | Can I ask what you and President Taylor agreed? | 可以问问您和泰勒总统达成了什么共识吗 |
[15:20] | That I should return to UN as soon as possible. | 我应当尽早回到联合国 |
[15:22] | We’ll make the arrangements. | 我们会安排 |
[15:24] | Uh, before I leave, | 在我离开之前 |
[15:25] | I would like to thank the young man who saved my life. | 我想感谢那位救我的年轻人 |
[15:27] | That would be Agent Ortiz. | 那是奥迪斯探员 |
[15:29] | He’s returning to CTU right now. | 他正在回反恐小组的路上 |
[15:43] | You really should go to medical. | 你真的该去看医生 |
[15:45] | Soon as I hand the body over to Forensics. | 把尸首交接给法医鉴证科后就去 |
[15:46] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[15:47] | Finish my debrief, try and catch that last flight to Los Angeles. | 完成我的简报 赶上去洛杉矶的最后一趟航班 |
[15:50] | Thanks, Jack. It’s been an honor. | 谢谢 杰克 我很荣幸 |
[15:52] | Take care of yourself, okay? | 多保重 好吗 |
[15:56] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你安然无恙 我很高兴 |
[15:57] | Thanks. Me, too. | 谢谢 我也是 |
[15:59] | We ID’d the assassin using your video footage. | 我们查到了使用你影像的杀手身份 |
[16:01] | We think he was working for one of the Russian crime syndicates here. | 我们认为他为俄罗斯一家犯罪集团做事 |
[16:04] | Any idea which one? | 知道是哪家吗 |
[16:05] | Not yet. | 尚未查明 |
[16:06] | But we’re bringing in someone to brief us. | 不过我们找到的一个人知道 |
[16:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:09] | Jack, it’s Renee. | 杰克 是蕾妮 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | Six years ago, she worked undercover with the Russian mob. | 六年前 她在一俄罗斯犯罪团伙当卧底 |
[16:17] | FBI says she’s still one of the best experts they have. | 联邦调查局说她仍然是最优秀的专家之一 |
[16:21] | Have you spoken to her? | 你和她谈过吗 |
[16:22] | No. | 没有 |
[16:24] | I tried phoning her a few times, she never returned my calls. | 我打过几次电话给她 她都没回我 |
[16:27] | She made it clear she didn’t want to speak to me, | 很明显她不想跟我说话 |
[16:28] | so I-I let it go. | 所以我就没再打给她 |
[16:29] | I heard she had a rough time. | 听说她有一阵子过得很不好 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:32] | Like, a really rough time– some sort of a breakdown. | 真是度日如年 几近崩溃 |
[16:35] | She should be landing any minute. | 她的飞机随时会到 |
[16:37] | Look, she didn’t want to talk to me then, | 她之前就不愿跟我讲话 |
[16:38] | she’s not gonna want to talk to me now, | 她现在也不愿同我说话 |
[16:39] | and I want to respect that. | 我尊重她的决定 |
[16:41] | So, please, don’t tell her I’m here, okay? | 所以别告诉她我在这 好吗 |
[16:43] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:44] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[16:45] | I’ll be waiting for you up in Debrief One. | 我在一号会议室等你 |
[16:50] | We’ll get you a full set of photos as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快给你全套照片 |
[16:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Agent Ortiz. | 奥迪斯探员 |
[17:03] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[17:04] | I want to thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[17:06] | You’re welcome, sir, but it wasn’t just me. | 不用谢 这不是我一个人的功劳 |
[17:07] | If it weren’t for Jack Bauer and Chloe O’Brian, | 如果没有杰克·鲍尔和克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[17:09] | I wouldn’t have been in place to make the save. | 我也没有机会救您 |
[17:11] | Well, I’ll thank them, too, | 我也感激他们 |
[17:11] | but you risked your life for me. | 不过是你冒着生命危险救了我 |
[17:14] | You put yourself between me and the bomb. | 你挡在了炸弹前面 |
[17:16] | My family and I are in your debt. | 我和我的家人都欠你这个人情 |
[17:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:21] | It’s a hazardous materials alert. | 那是危险品警报 |
[17:23] | Hazardous materials? | 危险品警报吗 |
[17:24] | Please wait here, sir. | 请在这里稍等片刻 |
[17:27] | Dr. Hendrix. | 亨德里克斯医生 |
[17:29] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:30] | The body triggered a hazmat alarm. | 这具尸体引发了危险品警报 |
[17:32] | We’re reading radioactive contaminants. | 我们查明有放射性污染源 |
[17:33] | What sort of contaminants? | 什么污染源 |
[17:34] | Rad count’s low, so it could be uranium. | 拉德指数降低 应该是铀 |
[17:36] | It’s just trace elements. | 这只是些微量元素 |
[17:38] | There’s no danger. | 没有危险 |
[17:42] | U-235? | 是铀235吗 |
[17:43] | It’s highly enriched uranium. | 这是高浓缩铀 |
[17:44] | You mean it’s weapons-grade? | 你是说这是武器级别的吗 |
[17:46] | – Yes. – How the hell did he come into contact with that? | -是的 -他是怎么染上那玩意的 |
[17:48] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[17:49] | but he had to have been exposed to it recently. | 不过最近他应该接触过这种物质 |
[17:51] | I think I know the answer. | 我想我知道答案 |
[17:52] | What is it, sir? | 是什么 阁下 |
[17:55] | Sir, we’re talking about nuclear materials. | 阁下 我们这是在讨论核原料 |
[17:57] | If you know something, you need to tell us. | 如果你知道些什么 请务必告诉我们 |
[17:59] | I need to talk to Mr. Hastings right now. | 我要立刻见黒斯廷斯先生 |
[18:47] | Hey, Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[18:47] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:49] | This way. | 这边走 |
[19:10] | Didn’t know you were back at CTU. | 我还不知道你已经回了反恐小组 |
[19:12] | Yeah. Morris lost his job a year ago. | 是的 莫里斯一年前失业了 |
[19:14] | I asked to be reinstated, | 我要求复职 |
[19:15] | and this is where they assigned me. | 他们就派我来这了 |
[19:30] | So what about you? | 那你呢 |
[19:31] | I heard you’ve been working for a security firm. | 听说你在一家安保公司工作 |
[19:35] | Uh, I was. | 是在那工作过 |
[19:36] | Didn’t work out. | 现在不做了 |
[19:44] | So it’s confirmed and you’re certain. | 那么事情属实而且你也确定了 |
[19:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:50] | It’s Forensics. | 是法医鉴证科 |
[19:52] | They confirmed the composition of the radioactive material. | 他们核实了放射性物质的成分 |
[19:54] | It’s U-235, 94.7% pure, | 是铀235 94.7%的浓度 |
[19:58] | weapons-grade uranium. | 属于武器级铀 |
[19:59] | If you have an explanation, sir, | 如果您知道什么内幕 |
[20:01] | I’m eager to hear it. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[20:03] | Before we started this peace initiative, | 在这次和平会谈前 |
[20:05] | my country was close to developing a nuclear weapon. | 我的国家已经快研发出核武器了 |
[20:08] | Yes, our intelligence was aware of that. | 是的 我们的情报机构已经获知该消息 |
[20:10] | You may also be aware that we could not enrich | 你们可能也知道我们没有足够的 |
[20:11] | enough fissile material to arm it. | 可裂变材料来完成最后一步 |
[20:14] | Soon after our countries began | 就在我们启动和平会谈的时候 |
[20:15] | to negotiate the peace process, my brother came up to me | 我的弟弟来找我 |
[20:18] | and said that someone had approached him with | 他跟我说一个带有武器级铀的人 |
[20:20] | weapons-grade uranium. | 去找过他 |
[20:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:23] | Someone who had access to decommissioned Soviet stockpiles. | 这个人能接触到前苏联废弃的核原料堆 |
[20:26] | You think it’s the same Russians who were trying to kill you today? | 你认为他就是今天试图刺杀你的俄罗斯人吗 |
[20:29] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[20:32] | I told my brother to stay away from them, | 我曾告诉我弟弟离他们远点 |
[20:33] | but obviously he had other plans. | 可显然他另有图谋 |
[20:36] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[20:38] | the nuclear material that you were offered, | 你所说的核原料 |
[20:39] | you have any idea where it is? | 你知道它在哪儿吗 |
[20:42] | That man was contaminated recently. | 那个人是最近才受到放射污染 |
[20:43] | Doesn’t that mean the materials are here in the U.S.? | 那是不是意味着核原料就在美国 |
[20:48] | Farhad always used to tell me that our country will always | 法哈德一直说如果我们的国家没有核武器 |
[20:51] | be at the mercy of the West unless we become a nuclear power. | 我们将会一直受到西方国家的摆布 |
[20:56] | You must find the Russians | 你们必须在俄罗斯人 |
[20:58] | before they can get the uranium to my brother. | 把铀给我弟弟前找到他们 |
[21:00] | We’ll do what we have to do, sir. | 我们会尽力而为 阁下 |
[21:03] | I’ll notify my security forces to cooperate fully. | 我会让我的安全部门全力配合你们 |
[21:10] | Patty, | 帕蒂 |
[21:11] | get me the file on Renee Walker’s undercover operation. | 把蕾妮·沃克执行卧底任务时的资料找来 |
[21:14] | The stars mean these men were part of the criminal elite. | 这些星形图案表明这些人曾是犯罪精英 |
[21:16] | Vory V Zakone. | 就是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[21:17] | This one spent time in a Siberian prison camp– IK-10. | 这个人曾在西伯利亚战俘集中营IK-10待过 |
[21:20] | The number of spires means length of sentence. | 这些螺旋的数字表明服刑的时间 |
[21:22] | Three years? | 三年吗 |
[21:23] | Three life terms. | 三辈子 |
[21:24] | Must have escaped. | 他肯定是越狱逃跑 |
[21:26] | Now these, broken cross, here, here and here. | 这些破碎的十字架 这 这还有这 |
[21:28] | Same on all three. | 这三个都一样 |
[21:30] | So what does it mean? | 那这是什么意思 |
[21:33] | Brian Hastings, | 布赖恩·黒斯廷斯 |
[21:34] | Director of CTU. | 反恐小组主管 |
[21:35] | I appreciate that you came in. | 很感谢你能来参与 |
[21:37] | So what does it mean? | 这些图案到底是什么意思 |
[21:38] | It means you can break our arms, | 意思就是说 你可以打断我的手 |
[21:40] | You can break every bone in our body– | 你可以打断我身上所有的骨头 |
[21:41] | we’ll never talk. | 但我们绝不开口 |
[21:43] | It’s supposed to be the symbol for a group | 这应该是一个叫做 |
[21:44] | Called Red Square. | 红场组织的标志 |
[21:45] | Supposed to be? | 应该是吗 |
[21:46] | We tried to find them and never got close. | 我们曾试图追查过他们 但从未成功 |
[21:48] | A lot of rumors that they’re ex-military, | 有许多传闻说他们是退伍军人 或曾供职于 |
[21:49] | Special forces, intelligence, whatever. | 特种部队 情报部门 各种人才都有 |
[21:51] | I’m not sure they actually exist. | 我不确定他们是否真的存在 |
[21:52] | They exist, Ms. Walker. | 他们是存在的 沃克女士 |
[21:54] | And we need to find them. | 而且我们必须找到他们 |
[21:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:57] | You’re aware of the attack in midtown today? | 你知道今天在市中心发生的恐怖袭击吗 |
[21:59] | You mean the smoking crater by the UN? | 你是说联合国大厦那边的滚滚浓烟吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah, it was hard to miss. | 当然了 想不知道都难啊 |
[22:02] | Well, we believe it’s just the beginning, | 好吧 我们认为这只是个开始 |
[22:04] | And that the group responsible | 而且造成这一事件的组织 |
[22:05] | Is in possession of unsecured nuclear materials. | 手中握有极具威胁的核原料 |
[22:08] | Now Dana asked you here today to brief on background | 丹娜让你过来是想了解该组织的背景资料 |
[22:11] | But I have a much bigger ask. | 不过我想要你帮个更大的忙 |
[22:15] | You were undercover for nearly two years with the Russian mob. | 你曾在俄罗斯黑帮中做过将近2年卧底 |
[22:18] | Your cover’s still intact. | 你的卧底身份还没有被揭穿 |
[22:24] | What are you saying exactly? | 你到底想说什么 |
[22:25] | Are you… are you asking me to go back in? | 你 你是想让我再回去做卧底吗 |
[22:29] | Dana, Chloe, would you give us a moment, please? | 丹娜 克罗伊 请你们先行回避 |
[22:39] | I wouldn’t be asking if it weren’t important, | 如果事态不紧急的话 我也不会开口的 |
[22:41] | But yes, | 但是 是的 |
[22:42] | I want you to go back in. | 我要你重新回去做卧底 |
[22:44] | And this doesn’t seem in the least bit– | 这对你来说难道不会… |
[22:45] | I don’t know, ironic to you? | 我不知道 有点讽刺吗 |
[22:49] | I know that you left the FBI under difficult circumstances. | 我知道你当初离开联邦调查局是出于处境困难 |
[22:53] | Difficult doesn’t even begin to describe it. | “困难”二字根本就不足以形容我当时的处境 |
[22:55] | I can get you your badge back. | 我可以让你重新上岗 |
[22:57] | I laid down my badge, Mr. Hastings. | 我自己辞职的 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[22:59] | I took it from my pocket and I laid it down. | 我自愿辞职的 |
[23:01] | So why would you possibly think that I want it back? | 你凭什么认为我想要重新上岗呢 |
[23:05] | Well, what do you want? | 那么 你到底想要什么 |
[23:07] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[23:09] | Nothing. | 什么也不想要 |
[23:14] | You have weapons-grade uranium | 现在俄国指挥官手里 |
[23:16] | In the hands of the Russian O.C. | 有武器级别的铀原料 |
[23:18] | I can do something about that. | 我能帮上忙 |
[23:19] | So I’ll go back in… | 所以我会再回去当卧底 |
[23:22] | But not for a badge. | 不过不是为了职位 |
[23:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:28] | We brief in ten minutes. | 十分钟后来做汇报 |
[23:47] | Just want to say good-bye. | 我过来说再见 |
[23:49] | You’re off finally? | 你终于要走了吗 |
[23:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:51] | How did Renee’s debriefing go? | 蕾妮的汇报做得怎么样了 |
[23:53] | It was going fine until Hastings kicked me out. | 黑斯廷斯赶我出来之前 都还不错 |
[23:55] | Why’d he kick you out? | 他为什么把你赶出来 |
[23:56] | It just started to get really uncomfortable. | 当时的气氛变得有些不自在 |
[24:00] | Is that her undercover file? | 这是她的卧底档案吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. I’m just trying to get up to speed. | 是 我正要跟上进度 |
[24:03] | They found traces of uranium on the assassin. | 他们在杀手身上发现了铀残留 |
[24:05] | Hastings says there’s nuclear materials in play. | 黑斯廷斯说这件事还牵扯到核原料 |
[24:08] | Yeah, I heard. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[24:09] | What’s that got to do with Renee? | 这跟蕾妮有什么关系 |
[24:10] | He asked her to go back under with the Russians. | 他想让她回俄罗斯黑帮继续做卧底 |
[24:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:31] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[24:38] | Chloe didn’t tell me you were here. | 克罗伊没告诉我你在这啊 |
[24:40] | I asked her not to. | 我让她别告诉你的 |
[24:42] | I didn’t think you’d want to see me. | 我觉得你不想见我 |
[24:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:46] | You tried to get in touch, and I didn’t call back. | 你联系过我 我没理你 |
[24:48] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:50] | I was so happy to hear that you were okay, though. | 不过看到你一切都好 我真高兴 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | I’m surprised that you’re back at CTU. | 你重回反恐小组 我真有些惊讶 |
[24:57] | I’m actually not. | 我没回来 |
[24:58] | I’m moving back to Los Angeles with my daughter. | 我要和我女儿一起搬回洛杉矶 |
[25:00] | I’m supposed to be on a plane with her right now. | 此刻我本应该和她一起在飞机上的 |
[25:03] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你在这里干什么 |
[25:04] | An old informant knocked on my door. | 一个老线人找上了门 |
[25:06] | Everything went downhill from there. | 一切就这么发生了 |
[25:07] | The attack in midtown. | 市中心发生恐怖袭击 |
[25:08] | That’s why I’m here, too. | 我也是因此才出现在这里 |
[25:09] | I heard Hastings wants you to go undercover | 我听说黑斯廷斯要你回俄罗斯黑帮 |
[25:11] | With the Russians again. | 继续做卧底 |
[25:13] | He does. I’ve agreed. | 是的 我也同意了 |
[25:16] | You really think that’s a good idea? | 你真认为这是个好主意吗 |
[25:17] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[25:18] | I’m not worried about them. | 我担心的不是他们 |
[25:22] | I’m worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[25:25] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[25:27] | Really, Jack? What did I do? | 是吗 杰克 我做了什么 |
[25:30] | You almost killed Wilson during your interrogation. | 你在审讯威尔森的的时候差点杀死他 |
[25:34] | In fact it was so bad, the FBI had to let you go. | 事态很严重 联邦调查局不得不让你走人 |
[25:36] | Even after everything you did that day. | 即便那天你是有功之臣也无济于事 |
[25:39] | Renee, I know where you are, | 蕾妮 我知道你要去的是什么地方 |
[25:41] | And it’s a dark place. | 那是个不见天日的地方 |
[25:43] | Yeah, and I’ve come back. | 是啊 不过我完好无损地回来了 |
[25:44] | It takes longer than you think. | 要彻底摆脱这些经历 不是你想得那么简单 |
[25:46] | I wouldn’t have signed up for this if I wasn’t ready. | 如果我还未准备好 我也不会接受这项任务的 |
[25:48] | And I don’t think you are. | 我并不认为你已经完全准备好了 |
[25:59] | Renee, this is too important. | 蕾妮 这件事事关重大 |
[26:01] | You need to let them take care of it. They will. | 让他们处理这事吧 他们会处理好的 |
[26:06] | I appreciate what you’re trying to do, really. | 我很感谢你的好意 真的 |
[26:09] | You said you were going to Los Angeles | 你说你想去洛杉矶 |
[26:11] | To be with your daughter, right? | 和你女儿在一起 是吗 |
[26:12] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这样 |
[26:13] | Go to California, Jack. | 去加州吧 杰克 |
[26:15] | I have a briefing. | 我要去做汇报了 |
[26:34] | You will receive an official apology | 鉴于你被拘留的事 |
[26:35] | For your detention here, but in the meantime | 你会收到一封官方的道歉信 不过同时 |
[26:37] | I hope you can accept my sincere personal regrets. | 我希望你能接受我个人真诚的道歉 |
[26:39] | I’m sure you understand that given the threat to President Hassan, | 我想你明白鉴于哈桑总统的生命受到威胁 |
[26:42] | We were under extreme pressure. | 我们的压力很大 |
[26:44] | I would have thought that came with the job. | 我还以为干这工作的 |
[26:46] | Along with the ability to handle it. | 都能处理好这种压力呢 |
[26:49] | Good-bye, Mr. Hastings. | 再见 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[26:52] | Ms. Reed. | 里德女士 |
[26:59] | Thank God you’re all right. | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[27:01] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[27:04] | I heard it was Farhad who tried to have you killed. | 我听说是法哈德想要杀害你 |
[27:08] | I can’t believe he would betray you. | 我真不敢相信他会背叛你 |
[27:10] | He betrayed both of us, Meredith. | 他背叛了我们两个 梅瑞狄思 |
[27:12] | And then I betrayed you. | 我也背叛你了 |
[27:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:18] | I told them about us. | 我跟他们说了关于我们的事 |
[27:20] | I was scared. I panicked. | 我很害怕 我惊慌失措了 |
[27:23] | I hope you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[27:25] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么需要原谅的 |
[27:27] | But you stood by me. | 不过你站在了我这边 |
[27:29] | You didn’t deny me. | 你没有否认我 |
[27:30] | Even though you had a million reasons to. | 尽管你有无数个理由这么做 |
[27:33] | Before that moment, I… | 在那之前 我 |
[27:36] | I never really knew what you felt for me. | 我从未真正知道你对我的感觉 |
[27:39] | You should have. | 你应该明白的 |
[27:41] | Didn’t I make it clear? | 我表示的还不够清楚吗 |
[27:49] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[27:52] | I nearly died today. | 我今天九死一生 |
[27:55] | And I saw how fragile it all is. | 我发现这一切是多么不堪一击 |
[27:59] | Not only my life, but everything I’ve ever worked for. | 不仅仅是我的生命 还有我为之奋斗的一切 |
[28:04] | Any good I might be able to do. | 我所能做的一切有益的事情 |
[28:07] | I just can’t jeopardize that. | 我不能葬送了这一切 |
[28:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:17] | Don’t be. | 不用 |
[28:23] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[28:56] | Six years ago I was undercover with these men. | 六年前 我在这些人当中做卧底 |
[28:58] | They were running an arms trafficking ring. | 他们是贩军火的 |
[28:59] | We broke up the ring and arrested everyone | 我们破坏了他们的生意网 抓了几乎所有人 |
[29:01] | Except for the man in charge– Vladimir Laitanan. | 除了他们的头目 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳 |
[29:04] | He’s our target. | 他是我们的目标 |
[29:04] | It was through him I first heard about the group Red Square. | 正是从他口中 我才第一次听说有红场组织 |
[29:06] | If anyone can connect us to them it’s him. | 他是唯一一个可以帮我们找到这个组织的人 |
[29:08] | Everything I’ve read about Laitanan | 据我掌握的所有关于勒塔纳的材料显示 |
[29:10] | Says he disappeared without a trace. | 他早已经销声匿迹了 |
[29:11] | How are you going to find him? | 你准备怎么找到他 |
[29:12] | Through this guy. | 通过这个家伙 |
[29:14] | Ziya Dakhilov. | 兹亚·达卡洛夫 |
[29:15] | He’s out on parole. | 他现在正处于假释期 |
[29:16] | He’ll take us to Vladimir. | 他会带我们去瓦拉德莫那里 |
[29:17] | The FBI offered Ziya full immunity | 联邦调查局曾经提出只要他供出瓦拉德莫 |
[29:20] | if he gave up Vladimir. | 就对他实行完全豁免 |
[29:20] | He turned it down and kept | 他拒绝合作 |
[29:22] | His mouth shut and did his time. | 宁愿做牢也没松口 |
[29:23] | I’m not FBI, I’m a former felon, remember? | 我不是联邦探员 我曾经是个重犯 记得吧 |
[29:26] | I’ll be offering ziya the deal of a lifetime. | 我会给兹亚找一份肥差 |
[29:27] | Trust me, he’ll take it. | 相信我 他会合作的 |
[29:29] | Once I’ve made contact with Vladimir, | 一旦联系上了瓦拉德莫 |
[29:30] | I’ll tell him that I’ve heard whispers | 我会告诉他我听到了些风声 |
[29:32] | Of nuclear materials on the market. | 说有些核材料流进了黑市 |
[29:33] | I’ll say I have a buyer for them. | 我会告诉他我有个买家 |
[29:34] | Who’s that going to be? Agent ortiz? | 买家是谁呢 奥迪斯探员吗 |
[29:36] | You up for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:37] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:38] | How much money are we talking about? | 我们要准备多少钱呢 |
[29:39] | For nuclear rods, we need to show offshore accounts | 因为是铀矿石 我们需要准备一个海外账户 |
[29:41] | Of $100 million at least. Probably twice that. | 存款需要达到1亿美元 或许2亿美元 |
[29:43] | Okay, I’ll get on that. | 好的 我会准备的 |
[29:44] | Chloe will work up a backstory to cover | 克罗伊会帮你准备一份材料 |
[29:46] | The time after your release from prison. | 里面有从你出狱到现在的基本情况 |
[29:48] | Now you and agent ortiz need to figure out | 现在 你要同奥迪斯探员商量好 |
[29:50] | Where you met, | 你们在哪认识的 |
[29:51] | How long you’ve known each other. | 认识了多久 |
[29:52] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:54] | I thought you’d left. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断 |
[29:57] | But could I have the room with mr. Hastings alone, please? | 我能不能跟你单独谈谈 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[30:06] | You, too, Renee. | 你也出去一下 蕾妮 |
[30:07] | I think I’ll stay. | 我想我应该留下来 |
[30:10] | So what’s going on, jack? | 出什么事了 杰克 |
[30:11] | Agent walker hasn’t been undercover for over six years. | 沃克探员结束卧底工作已经6年了 |
[30:14] | I think you’re making a mistake by putting her in. | 我认为不应该让她来执行这个任务 |
[30:16] | Why don’t you tell him what’s really on your mind, jack? | 你为什么不告诉他你的真实想法 杰克 |
[30:19] | I’ll tell him exactly what I told you. | 我会把我跟你说的告诉他的 |
[30:20] | I’m concerned about her, | 我担心她 |
[30:21] | And this operation. | 以及这个任务 |
[30:23] | So what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:25] | She’s not ready for this. | 她还没准备好 |
[30:26] | You must have other options. | 你一定还有其他选择 |
[30:28] | Mr. Hastings, | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[30:29] | No one else knows these russians. | 没有人比我更了解这些俄国人 |
[30:31] | No one else can get you as close. | 没有人比我更容易接近他们 |
[30:32] | Unfortunately, I’m your only choice. | 很不幸 我是你的唯一选择 |
[30:35] | I appreciate your concern, jack, | 谢谢你的关心 杰克 |
[30:37] | But she’s right. | 但她是对的 |
[30:38] | She’s our only way in. | 她是我们打入恐怖分子内部的唯一途径 |
[30:41] | Fine, then I want to go with her. | 那好 我跟她一起去 |
[30:43] | I assume your plan is trying to set up a competing buy? | 我才你正打算找个人假装成竞价的买主 |
[30:46] | I’ll act as a buyer. | 就由我来假装买主好了 |
[30:47] | That won’t be necessary. Agent Ortiz has already agreed. | 没这个必要 奥迪斯探员已经接受了任务 |
[30:49] | He doesn’t have the experience. | 他没有经验 |
[30:50] | Then this is how he gets it. | 那这次正是他获取经验的好机会 |
[30:51] | Not with nuclear weapons on the line. | 但目前的状况是核武器危机一触即发 |
[30:54] | Mr. Hastings, I’m officially requesting | 黑斯廷斯先生 我郑重请求 |
[30:56] | that you send me in with agent walker. | 你派我一同前往 协助沃克探员 |
[30:58] | Jack, if you’re willing to do this, | 杰克 如果你愿意接受这项任务 |
[31:00] | I’d be foolish to object. | 我阻拦你的话简直就是一个傻瓜 |
[31:02] | We’ll work up a cover for you | 我们会为你编造个身份 |
[31:04] | And dovetail it with agent Walker’s alias. | 让其与沃克探员的化名吻合 |
[31:05] | We’re going to have to work fast. | 我们要抓紧时间了 |
[31:06] | The Russians are going to want to unload the nuclear fuel rods | 这些俄国人急于将手中的这些铀矿石 |
[31:08] | As quickly as possible. | 迅速脱手 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:25] | Are you sure this information is reliable? | 你确定这个消息可靠吗 |
[31:27] | It checks out. | 已经得到了证实 |
[31:28] | All right then. | 那好吧 |
[31:30] | Farhad is here. | 法哈德来了 |
[31:31] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[31:35] | You look worried. | 你看起来有些担忧 |
[31:38] | Every cop in the country is hunting this man, | 全国的警察都在找他 |
[31:40] | But we let him come here? | 我们却让他到这里来吗 |
[31:41] | So, how does looking like a scared girl help us? | 不要像个胆小的姑娘 |
[31:47] | This man is our buyer. | 这个人是我们的买主 |
[31:48] | Well, we found him, | 我们能找到他 |
[31:50] | We can find another. | 也能找到别的买家 |
[31:52] | Josef, my son, | 约瑟夫 我的孩子 |
[31:54] | we are on the verge of the biggest deal of our lives. | 我们将要做的是一生中最大的买卖 |
[31:57] | Farhad is paying us more than anyone dreamed possible, | 法哈德出的价钱是别人做梦都不敢想的 |
[31:59] | And you want to send him away because he makes you nervous? | 而你却想把他撵走 就因为你紧张吗 |
[32:14] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[32:15] | A drink first, then some food. | 先喝一杯 再吃点儿东西 |
[32:17] | I want to see the rods. | 我想先看矿石 |
[32:19] | They will be on the same ship | 那些矿石 |
[32:20] | That will transport you back to your country. | 会跟你同船运抵你的祖国 |
[32:23] | As soon as we have completed our financial arrangements. | 不过要在你我把货款结清之后 |
[32:26] | You’ll be paid, bazhaev, after I have the rods. | 我会付钱的 巴扎耶夫 但我要先看矿石 |
[32:29] | They are in a secure place. | 它们在一个安全的地方 |
[32:31] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[32:32] | You’ve seen the photographs. | 你已经看过照片了 |
[32:33] | That’s not good enough. | 那是不够的 |
[32:35] | I want proof that | 我需要你证明 |
[32:36] | The rods exist or you will not be paid. | 矿石确实存在 不然你休想得到钱 |
[32:40] | You want proof, huh? | 你要证明是吧 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 可以 |
[32:43] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[33:00] | Josef… | 约瑟夫 |
[33:14] | My younger son. | 我的小儿子 |
[33:16] | He was transporting the rods… | 他负责运输矿石 |
[33:20] | and he was careless. | 但他太粗心了 |
[33:24] | There. You have your proof. | 看到了吧 你看到证据了 |
[33:31] | How long will it take to get the rods to the ship? | 矿石多长时间能装船 |
[33:33] | Five hours. | 5个小时 |
[33:35] | I want to be there to supervise the loading. | 我要去监督装船过程 |
[33:37] | Whatever you want, my friend. | 随便你怎么办 老兄 |
[33:41] | Now where is my money? | 那我的钱呢 |
[33:46] | I’ll make the call. | 我这就打电话 |
[34:09] | Agent walker worked undercover | 沃克探员以蕾妮·兹丹为化名 |
[34:10] | as Renee Zadan for 16 months | 做了16个月卧底 |
[34:12] | Before the bust went down and she was incarcerated. | 之后被逮捕并遭到囚禁 |
[34:14] | We’re focusing on the period of time just after her release | 我们要着重准备的是从被她被释放之后 |
[34:17] | When she’s supposed to be in Mexico working with Jack. | 到在墨西哥同杰克共事这段时间 |
[34:20] | We’re synchronizing two years of travel materials | 我们制造了2年的旅行记录 |
[34:22] | Mostly to and from Mexico city. | 大部分是往返墨西哥城的 |
[34:23] | What all do we know about this ziya character | 我们对她要去见的兹亚这个人物 |
[34:25] | That she’s visiting? | 了解多少 |
[34:26] | Not much. | 不多 |
[34:28] | He pled out to a class-three felony one month after the bust. | 他入狱后一个月被判三级重罪成立 |
[34:31] | He’s now in Long Island city working in an auto parts store | 现在在长岛市中心的一家汽车零件商店工作 |
[34:34] | As a condition to his early release. | 这是他得以提前获释的条件 |
[34:35] | That’s where Jack and Renee are headed now. | 杰克和蕾妮正前往那里 |
[34:37] | Where exactly are they? | 他们现在的具体方位是什么 |
[34:38] | En route. Just leaving Manhattan. | 途中 刚驶出曼哈顿 |
[34:40] | Good. Chloe, download the cover materials to them. | 好的 克洛伊 把背景资料传给他们 |
[34:42] | Walk them through it. Make sure there’s no surprises. | 让他们好好研究一下 别出差错 |
[34:51] | Jack, it’s Chloe. | 杰克 我是克罗伊 |
[34:53] | You should be receiving a consolidated timeline | 你们现在应该可以接收到一个统一的时间表 |
[34:55] | Plus detail files for travel and residency. | 附带旅行和居住的详细资料 |
[34:58] | Have they downloaded to your PDA yet? | 你下载到掌上电脑上了吗 |
[34:59] | Yes, we got it, chloe. | 恩 我们接到了 克罗伊 |
[35:01] | Oh, and Dana would like me | 哦 丹娜要我帮你们 |
[35:02] | To review the facts with you, if that’s okay. | 回顾一下我们编的故事 可以吗 |
[35:04] | We’re fine, Chloe. I know how to prep a cover. | 不用了 克罗伊 我们知道怎么伪装 |
[35:06] | – I’m sure you do, it’s just that… – Chloe, it’s all right. | -我知道 只是… -克洛伊 别担心 |
[35:08] | As soon as we got something, we’ll get back to you. | 我们发现什么线索就马上给你打电话 |
[35:10] | Okay, I guess | 好的 那好吧 |
[35:11] | I will leave you then. Good luck. | 那我挂了 好运 |
[35:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:15] | You got a problem? | 你怎么了 |
[35:16] | No, just that you’ve got | 没什么 只是你让所有人 |
[35:17] | Everyone treating me like I’m an invalid. | 都把我当个废人对待 |
[35:19] | No one’s treating you like an invalid. | 没人把你当废人 |
[35:20] | It’s standard procedure. | 这只是标准程序 |
[35:21] | They’re trying to sync up two cover stories. | 他们是想同时搞到两个掩饰故事 |
[35:22] | He’s not gonna quiz me on the facts, Jack. | 他是不会问我真相如何的 杰克 |
[35:24] | He gonna take one look at me and decide if I’m lying. | 他只是要看我一眼就能判断我是否在撒谎 |
[35:26] | I know. And whatever happens after that, we need to be ready. | 我知道 不管发生什么我们都要有所准备 |
[35:31] | It’s hard being with you when you don’t think | 你要是不相信我能胜任 |
[35:33] | that I’m up to this. | 就很难和你共事了 |
[35:35] | I never said you weren’t up to this. | 我从没说过你不能胜任 |
[35:37] | I said I was concerned about you. It’s different. | 我说的是担心你 有区别 |
[35:39] | Whatever you call it, | 随便你怎么说 |
[35:40] | The fact is you don’t trust me, not really. | 事实就是你不信任我 并非完全信任 |
[35:45] | So here we are. | 所以就这样了 |
[35:48] | Me and my babysitter. | 现在是我和我的保姆 |
[35:59] | How are we on aerial? | 空中情况怎么样 |
[36:01] | Already in place and they’re not even there yet. | 已经准备好了 他们还没到 |
[36:03] | Jack and Renee are two minutes from target. | 杰克和蕾妮还有2分钟到达目标地点 |
[36:05] | They should arrive just before he closes up shop. | 他们应该能在商店关门前到达 |
[36:09] | Walsh. | 沃什 |
[36:10] | Someday, you’re going to have | 总有一天 你得告诉我 |
[36:12] | to tell me how you picked that name. | 你为什么起了那个名字 |
[36:13] | I can’t talk now. | 我现在不能说话 |
[36:15] | I like your apartment, Jenny. Real homey. | 我喜欢你的公寓 珍妮 很有家的感觉 |
[36:17] | And I gotta compliment you on your housekeeping skills, | 我还要称赞下你的家务水平 |
[36:19] | Everything is in its place. | 物品摆放井井有条 |
[36:21] | And I’ve been admiring your photos, | 希望你不介意 |
[36:25] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我也很欣赏你的相片 |
[36:26] | And I’ve noticed kind of a theme. | 好像都是一个主题 |
[36:29] | You and your boyfriend, I’m guessing. | 我猜是你和你的男朋友吧 |
[36:31] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[36:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:33] | I hope it’s not too serious. | 我希望那只是玩玩而已的 |
[36:35] | We’re getting married, Kevin. | 我们要结婚了 凯文 |
[36:37] | Wow. Who would have guessed? | 真的啊 都不用猜 |
[36:40] | When I saw you, you weren’t exactly wearing | 我看到你的时候 |
[36:42] | An engagement ring. | 你就已经戴着订婚戒指了 |
[36:43] | So tell me about him. | 和我讲讲吧 他什么样 |
[36:45] | Kevin, don’t. | 凯文 别这样 |
[36:46] | Don’t what? | 别哪样 |
[36:48] | I’m curious, can you blame me? | 我只是好奇 别怪我 |
[36:50] | He’s… he’s just a guy that I met. | 他 我只是碰巧认识了他 |
[36:53] | A guy you met. | 碰巧认识的 |
[36:54] | What’s that mean, a guy you met? | “碰巧认识的” 是什么意思 |
[36:56] | I just spent seven years in prison with some guys. | 我在监狱里和一群家伙待了七年 |
[36:58] | Is that the kind of guy you mean? | 他是我说的这种家伙吗 |
[37:01] | You know what? I’m beginning to see that | 我开始觉得 |
[37:02] | We need to talk about this in person. | 我们应该当面详谈 |
[37:04] | Look, I told you that I’m in the middle of a crisis here. | 听着 我说了现在正处理危急状况 |
[37:06] | I can’t. I don’t have time. | 我不能去 我没时间 |
[37:07] | You know what, Jenny? In my experience, | 你知道吗 珍妮 在我印象中 |
[37:09] | when something’s important, you make time for it. | 你会为了重要的事情挤出时间来 |
[37:10] | Don’t you think? | 你说是不是 |
[37:14] | Jenny, are you there? | 珍妮 你还在听吗 |
[37:16] | Don’t call me that! | 别那么叫我 |
[37:17] | What? | 什么 |
[37:17] | I said…! | 我说了 |
[37:18] | You don’t tell me what to call you, | 你没资格让我叫你什么 |
[37:20] | What not to call you, you understand that?! | 不叫你什么 你明白吗 |
[37:22] | I’ll call you whatever I want! | 我想叫你什么就叫什么 |
[37:23] | You don’t tell me anything, Jenny! | 你别对我发号施令的 珍妮 |
[37:27] | Now get back here. | 现在 回家来 |
[37:29] | I said… | 我说过的 |
[37:32] | that I will | 一旦可以 |
[37:34] | As soon as I can. | 我马上就回去 |
[37:36] | Yeah, well, it better be soon. | 好吧 最好快点 |
[38:15] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[38:18] | Looks like he’s closing up. | 看起来他要关门了 |
[38:19] | Okay, we’ll use these for comm so I can | 我们可以用这个通讯 |
[38:21] | – hear you in case you get into trouble. – Okay. | -如果你有了麻烦我也能知道 -好的 |
[38:32] | This is your last shot. | 这是你最后的任务了 |
[38:33] | You do not have to do this. | 你不做也可以的 |
[38:34] | I know, but I want to. | 我知道 但我想做 |
[38:55] | We’re closed. | 已经关门了 |
[38:58] | What’d I say? | 我都说了 |
[39:02] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[39:05] | Ziya. | 兹亚 |
[39:06] | Nice outfit. Not a lot | 打扮得不错 |
[39:08] | of men can pull off a skirt. | 不是所有的男人都适合穿裙子 |
[39:09] | When did you get out? | 你什么时候出来的 |
[39:12] | I thought you were serving seven-to-ten. | 我以为你要待上7到10年 |
[39:14] | They let me out early. Good behavior. | 他们提早让我出来了 因为我表现良好 |
[39:16] | Good behavior. | 表现良好 |
[39:19] | With warden? | 和典狱长表现良好吗 |
[39:20] | Well, eventually, yeah. | 结果上看来可以这么说 |
[39:22] | But it’s like anything else, you gotta work your way up. | 所有的事都一样 总要给自己想办法 |
[39:28] | So why you here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[39:30] | I’m looking for Vladimir. | 我在找瓦德米尔 |
[39:32] | Got a business proposition I know he’d be interested in. | 我有个他一定会感兴趣的生意 |
[39:35] | What kind of business proposition? | 什么生意 |
[39:37] | Got a buyer, something big being sold. | 有个大件要卖 想找个买主 |
[39:41] | Yeah? I don’t know. Vlad disappear. | 是吗 我不知道 瓦拉德失踪了 |
[39:44] | Hmm, maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[39:48] | But you can find him. | 但你能找到他的 |
[39:50] | Really? Why I do that? | 真的吗 我凭什么要找他 |
[39:53] | Why do you think? | 你觉得为什么呢 |
[39:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:57] | I’ll cut you in. | 我会算你一份 |
[39:59] | Unless, of course, you’re making so much money here | 除非你在这能挣很多钱 |
[40:02] | that that’s of no interest to you. | 对这个一点都没兴趣 |
[40:05] | See? Your greedy little eyes are saying, | 看啊 你贪婪的小眼睛正在说 |
[40:06] | “show me the money,” so what’s the problem, Ziya? | “给我看看钱吧” 还有什么问题吗 兹亚 |
[40:13] | Parole bracelet? | 假释期的追踪器 |
[40:15] | They know where I am 24-7. | 他们每时每刻都知道我在哪儿 |
[40:18] | I’m like dog. | 我就像狗一样 |
[40:19] | I leave yard, I get shock. | 只要离开院子 就会被电击 |
[40:20] | Well, then just help me out. | 那就帮帮我吧 |
[40:23] | Make some calls. | 打几个电话 |
[40:24] | Make calls? | 打电话 |
[40:26] | You know what happen I make call asking where’s Vladimir? | 你知道打电话问瓦德米尔的去向是什么下场 |
[40:28] | Tomorrow, have accident on way for work. | 明天我上班的路上就会发生事故 |
[40:32] | No, sensitive information, | 不行的 敏感信息 |
[40:33] | done face-to-face, you know that. | 必须当面交流 你知道的 |
[40:35] | You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[40:36] | You get out. Me, I’m still in prison. | 你出来了 而我 仍然在监狱里 |
[40:41] | Let me see the bracelet. | 给我看看追踪器 |
[40:42] | No. | 不 |
[40:43] | – Come on. – No. | -给我看看 -不 |
[40:44] | Let me see it, Ziya. Hmm? | 让我看看 兹亚 |
[40:45] | – Ziya… – What? | -兹亚 -什么 |
[40:47] | Have I ever messed you up ever? | 我之前让你失望过吗 |
[40:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:53] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[41:07] | I can get this off, guaranteed. | 我肯定能把这玩意拿下来 |
[41:11] | You screw with this, you know what happen? | 你知道搞砸了会怎么样吗 |
[41:13] | Cops come running in. | 警察一拥而入 |
[41:14] | In two hours, I’m back inside. | 不到两个小时 我就又被关进去了 |
[41:16] | Parole Violation. | 假释期违例 |
[41:18] | – What? – That’s not gonna happen, I’m telling you. | -怎么 -我说了 不会的 |
[41:20] | I know how to get this off. | 我知道怎么拿下来 |
[41:22] | – How do you know? – ’cause I’m constantly having | -你怎么知道 -我经常帮一些 |
[41:23] | to deal with people like you, that’s how. | 像你这样的人 所以我才知道 |
[41:27] | I can get it off if I can just hold it steady. | 只要我拿稳了就能把它摘下来 |
[41:41] | But… you can’t cut bracelet. | 但 你不能割断追踪器 |
[41:43] | I’m not gonna cut the bracelet. | 我不是要割断手铐 |
[42:17] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[42:18] | What the hell have you done?! | 看看你做了什么 |
[42:20] | Like he said, he was trapped here. | 如他所说 他被困在这儿了 |
[42:22] | And think he’s gonna help you now?! | 他现在就会帮你了吗 |
[42:24] | That’s it. This is over. | 就这样了 完了 |
[42:25] | This is over! | 都完了 |
[42:26] | Maybe for you, Jack, but I’m just getting started. | 对你来说完了 杰克 我才刚开始 |
[42:28] | Find something to cauterize that wound. | 找点东西给伤口消毒 |
[42:39] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[42:56] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[42:57] | UN security.They’re waiting for us | 联合国安全部 他们在等我们 |
[43:02] | Sir? Are you sure you want to return to the U.N. Now? | 先生 你确定你现在想返回联合国安全部? |
[43:05] | Maybe you should take some time. | 也不急于这一时 |
[43:07] | lf we delay the disarmament talks, | 如果我们延误了裁军谈话 |
[43:10] | we give Farhad exactly what he wants. | 会让法哈德阴谋得逞 |
[43:12] | He fought me on these negotiations from the beginning. | 他从和谈伊始就在跟我作对 |
[43:15] | l should have seen his betrayal coming. | 我早该预料到他的反叛 |
[43:18] | None of us imagined he would ever do this. | 谁都没料到他会这么做 |
[43:22] | lf he gets his hands on those uranium rods, | 如果他把魔爪伸向铀棒 |
[43:24] | the peace process is over, and so is my presidency. | 那和平进程就算完了 以及我的总统地位 |
[43:28] | We’re doing all we can to stop him. | 我们会尽力阻止他 |
[43:32] | Have our security forces made any progress in the capital? | 我们安全部队在首都做好警戒部署了吗? |
[43:36] | Everything is under way, just as you ordered. | 一切皆按您的命令进行 |
[43:42] | Do you have a problem with that, Tarin? | 塔林 你对此有异议吗? |
[43:45] | You’ve ordered the arrest of public officials without warrant, | 你莫须有的下令拘捕公务员 |
[43:47] | closed our borders. | 封锁边界 |
[43:49] | Soldiers the streets, raiding homes. | 军队横行街道 搜查民居 |
[43:51] | People are terrified. | 人民在恐惧中 |
[43:53] | You think we are making a mistake, huh? | 塔林 你觉得我们犯错了吗? |
[43:55] | l think we might be making the situation worse. | 我认为我们在让情况变得更糟 |
[43:58] | Our own country’s media is accusing you of using an iron fist. | 我国的媒体正在指责你的厉政酷刑 |
[44:01] | So shut them down. | 那就关了他们 |
[44:03] | – Sir? – Just shut them down. | -先生 ? -我说关了 |
[44:09] | My brother- | 我弟弟 |
[44:11] | My own brother tried to murder me today. | 我唯一的弟弟今天企图谋杀我 |
[44:14] | He had help from people in our goverment | 他得到了我国政府内部人员的支持 |
[44:17] | We have to take control of our country right now. | 我们现在必须采取措施完全控制内政 |
[44:21] | Otherwise our enemies will take control. I will lose everything. | 否则我们的敌人就会趁虚而入 我将失去一切 |
[44:25] | It has to be done, Tarin. I have no choice. | 必须这么干 我别无选择 |
[44:27] | Farhad has forced me to do this. | 法哈德逼的 |
[44:30] | In one day- in one day- he nearly | 一天之内 他几乎 |
[44:33] | destroyed everything I spent years working for. | 摧毁我数年来所努力的一切 |
[44:39] | He is a traitor, | 他是个叛徒 |
[44:42] | and when we find him… | 一旦我们找到他 |
[44:45] | he will suffer for it. | 他将付出代价 |