时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | I need to know about my brother. | 我哥哥情况如何 |
[00:23] | He’s alive. Get out now. | 他还活着 快跑吧 |
[00:25] | It can’t be long before they realize it’s you. | 他们很快就会意识到你就是幕后黑手了 |
[00:29] | I need you to get back in the car. | 您快点回车里去 |
[00:32] | Your brother was involved with the attack. | 您的弟弟参与策划了这次炸弹袭击 |
[00:35] | He’s the insider we’ve been looking for. | 他就是我们一直在找的内应 |
[00:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:39] | The body triggered a Hazmat alarm. | 尸体触发了危险物警报 |
[00:41] | It’s highly enriched uranium. | 是高浓缩铀 |
[00:42] | You mean it’s weapons-grade? | 你的意思是它属于武器级别吗 |
[00:43] | How the hell did he come into contact with that? | 他到底怎么会接触到这种物质的 |
[00:45] | I think I know the answer. | 我想我知道怎么回事 |
[00:46] | Someone approached my brother with weapons-grade uranium. | 有个持有武器级浓缩铀的人去找过我弟弟 |
[00:49] | – Who? – Someone who had access to decommissioned Soviet stockpile. | -谁 -此人能接触到前苏联废弃的核原料堆 |
[00:52] | You must find the Russians before they can get the uranium to my brother. | 你必须要在俄罗斯人把铀给我弟弟前找到他们 |
[00:56] | I want proof that the rods exist, | 我要看你手里有浓缩铀棒的证据 |
[00:58] | or you will not be paid. | 不然你休想得到钱 |
[00:59] | You want proof, huh? | 你要证据是吧 |
[01:01] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[01:02] | My younger son, | 我的小儿子 |
[01:04] | he was transporting the rods, | 他负责运输浓缩铀棒 |
[01:05] | and he was careless. | 但他太大意了 |
[01:07] | There, you have your proof. | 看到了吧 这就是你要的证据了 |
[01:09] | You were undercover for nearly two years with the Russian mob. | 你在俄罗斯黑帮中做了近两年的卧底 |
[01:13] | Your cover is still intact. | 你的身份并未被揭穿 |
[01:14] | Are you asking me to go back in? | 你的意思是让我打回内部去吗 |
[01:16] | Agent Walker hasn’t been undercover for over six years. | 沃克探员结束卧底工作已经六年多了 |
[01:18] | I think you’re making a mistake by putting her in. | 我认为不应该让她来执行这个任务 |
[01:20] | You must have other options. | 你一定还有其他选择 |
[01:24] | She’s our only way in. | 她是我们打入敌人内部的唯一途径 |
[01:25] | Fine, then I want to go with her. | 那好 我跟她一起去 |
[01:26] | I assume your plan is trying to set up a competing buy? | 我猜你的计划是找人假扮成竞价的买主 |
[01:29] | I’ll act as a buyer. | 就由我来假扮买主好了 |
[01:30] | I’m looking for Vladimir. | 我在找瓦德米尔 |
[01:32] | Vlad disappeared. | 瓦德失踪了 |
[01:34] | But you can find him. | 但你能找到他 |
[01:35] | They know where I am 24/7. | 他们每时每刻都知道我在哪儿 |
[01:37] | I’m still in prison. | 我和在监狱没什么两样 |
[01:38] | Parole bracelet? | 假释期的追踪器 |
[01:40] | I can get this off. | 我能把这玩意拿下来 |
[01:42] | You can’t cut bracelet. | 你不能割断追踪器 |
[01:43] | I’m not gonna cut the bracelet. | 我也没打算那样做 |
[01:47] | What the hell have you done?! | 看你都干了些什么 |
[01:48] | That’s it, this is over. | 够了 到此为止吧 |
[01:49] | Maybe for you, Jack, but I’m just getting started. | 杰克 对你来说结束了 而我才刚开始 |
[01:54] | The following takes place between 8:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于晚上八点到九点 |
[02:19] | I thought you were dead or captured. | 我还以为你不是死了就是给抓了呢 |
[02:20] | Where have you been? | 你哪去了 |
[02:21] | It took me this long to get clear. | 我好不容易才摆脱他们的追捕 |
[02:23] | I’m with Bazhaev. | 我和巴扎耶夫在一起 |
[02:24] | To hell with Bazhaev! | 去他妈的巴扎耶夫 |
[02:26] | Everything we have worked for, it’s all over because of him. | 都是因为他 我们的努力才付之东流 |
[02:28] | It’s not over, General. | 你这就言之过早了 将军 |
[02:30] | Of course it is! | 当然都玩完了 |
[02:31] | Your brother is still alive, | 你的哥哥还活着 |
[02:32] | and your plan to replace him as head of state is finished. | 你的元首梦也破碎了 |
[02:35] | Now his security forces are rounding up our people all over the city. | 现在他的卫队正全城搜捕我们 |
[02:39] | General Amiri was just pulled from his home five minutes ago, | 就在五分钟前 阿米礼将军 |
[02:41] | in front of his wife and children. | 在家人面前被逮捕了 |
[02:43] | Look, the Americans won’t let him continue. | 美国人不会同意他这样继续下去 |
[02:45] | They’ll accuse him of human rights violations | 会指责他侵犯了人权 |
[02:47] | and threaten to pull out of the peace talks. | 并以退出和平会谈为威胁 |
[02:49] | Once we have the uranium, | 等浓缩铀一到手 |
[02:51] | my brother will become irrelevant anyway. | 我哥哥就不再是问题了 |
[02:53] | You are being hunted like an animal. | 你被人四处追捕 |
[02:55] | How do you expect to get the uranium? | 怎么把浓缩铀拿到手 |
[02:56] | Bazhaev can deliver it to us, | 巴扎耶夫可以帮我们拿到手 |
[02:58] | but first I need payment wired to his account. | 但我需要先把钱打到他的账户上 |
[03:04] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[03:05] | Mm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Papa, there’s a clinic in Mt. Vernon. | 爸爸 弗农山有个诊所 |
[03:29] | I found a doctor who can treat him. | 我在那边找到了一个能治疗他的医生 |
[03:32] | We have been through this. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[03:33] | No doctors. | 不找医生 |
[03:34] | Yes, but this one has a family. | 没错 但是这个医生有家小 |
[03:36] | I know where they are, I know their names. | 我知道他们的名字和住址 |
[03:38] | I’ll make sure he keeps his mouth shut. | 我保证让他守口如瓶 |
[03:40] | And you can guarantee no one else in this clinic will find out? | 你也能保证诊所里其他人不会发现吗 |
[03:43] | Another doctor, a nurse, no one? | 保证别的医生 护士 任何人不泄密吗 |
[03:45] | The authorities know about the nuclear material | 当局知道核原料的事情 |
[03:48] | or they will soon enough, | 或者不久就会知道了 |
[03:49] | and they’ll be looking everywhere. | 他们会四处查找的 |
[03:51] | Putting Oleg in a clinic would lead them right to us. | 把欧力格送医会引狼入室 |
[03:54] | He’s going to die if we don’t get him help. | 如果我们不赶紧把他送医的话他会死的 |
[03:57] | Then he’s going to die. | 那让他死好了 |
[04:03] | But alone like this? | 但让他如此孤单地死在 |
[04:05] | In a cold room behind the kitchen? | 厨房后面冰冷的屋子里吗 |
[04:09] | He’s my brother, Papa, | 他是我的弟弟 爸爸 |
[04:12] | and he’s your son. | 也是您的儿子啊 |
[04:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:21] | Take him to the country house. | 把他带去郊区别墅 |
[04:22] | Ulana will look after him. | 乌兰娜会照顾他的 |
[04:25] | Thank you, Papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[04:29] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:30] | Farhad is asking for you. | 法哈德找你 |
[04:42] | You have news for me? | 有新消息吗 |
[04:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:45] | The money will be transferred to your account shortly. | 钱马上就汇到你的账户了 |
[04:47] | When can I take possession of the rods? | 什么时候给我浓缩铀棒 |
[04:50] | As soon as we have the money. | 钱一到就给你 |
[04:53] | Five hours. | 给我五个小时 |
[04:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:57] | I’ll help you pass the time. | 我帮你打发时间吧 |
[05:07] | You have a preference? | 有特殊偏好吗 |
[05:10] | No. | 没 |
[05:11] | Then take both. | 那两个都归你吧 |
[05:25] | He’s still bleeding out. | 他还在出血 |
[05:27] | This should cauterize the wound. | 这个应该可以止血的 |
[05:33] | Okay, it’s working. | 好了 |
[05:38] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[05:39] | – Hastings. – Why? | -黑斯廷斯 -为什么 |
[05:40] | Because I’m shutting this operation down. | 我要让他取消这次行动 |
[05:42] | You shouldn’t be in the field, and this proves it. | 你还没准备好出外勤 这就是证据 |
[05:43] | This was the only play, Jack. | 只能赌上这一把了 杰克 |
[05:44] | You would’ve done the same thing. | 换你也会这么做的 |
[05:45] | The play was to get him to cooperate. | 放手一搏的目的是让他合作 |
[05:47] | – He will cooperate. – How do you figure? | -他会合作的 -你怎么知道 |
[05:49] | Look, I know these guys, Jack. | 我了解这帮人 杰克 |
[05:50] | The only thing that Ziya likes more than 13-year-old girls is money. | 兹亚除了幼女之外 最爱的就是钱了 |
[05:53] | He’d have butchered himself for a score like this. | 让他赚这么一大笔 他死都愿意 |
[05:55] | Yeah, well, Hastings still needs to know the truth. | 是啊 但黑斯廷斯仍需要知道真相 |
[05:56] | The truth? | 真相 |
[05:57] | That you’re unstable! | 就是你状态一点也不稳定 |
[06:05] | Look… I don’t blame you | 听着 我不怪你 |
[06:09] | after everything you’ve been through, | 毕竟你经历了这么多坎坷 |
[06:10] | but you are not fit for this mission. | 但是你不适合这个任务 |
[06:13] | I went through a rough patch, yeah, | 我的确有过一段艰辛坎坷的日子 |
[06:15] | but I came out on the other side. | 但我从低谷中走了出来 |
[06:17] | And I don’t think you have. | 我可不这么认为 |
[06:21] | The bottom line is, | 不管怎么说 |
[06:22] | I’m still the best chance that anyone has of intercepting that uranium, | 我还是帮你们夺取浓缩铀的最佳人选 |
[06:24] | and I can do it now. | 我现在就能做到 |
[06:31] | So, what’s it going to be, you making that phone call or what? | 现在怎样 你还打电话吗 |
[06:44] | He’s waking up, Jack. | 他快醒了 杰克 |
[06:45] | Better make up your mind. | 赶紧决定吧 |
[06:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | You see what you can get out of him. | 看你能问出什么来 |
[06:55] | But don’t forget, I’m listening. | 但别忘了 我都听得见 |
[07:14] | Shut up, Ziya. | 闭嘴 兹亚 |
[07:17] | You’ll get your painkillers as soon as we get out of here. | 我们一出去就给你止痛药 |
[07:18] | – What did you do?! – I got the bracelet off, | -你都做了些什么 -我帮你拿下了追踪器 |
[07:21] | all right, I did you a favor. | 帮了你一个忙啊 |
[07:22] | You crazy bitch! You cut off thumb! | 你这个疯婊子 把我拇指切掉了 |
[07:25] | Look, what’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[07:27] | You can either stay here and whine about it like a baby, | 要么你在这像婴儿一样哭嚎抱怨 |
[07:29] | or you can come with me and be a rich man. | 要么你跟我来大赚一笔 |
[07:31] | Look, I’m willing to give you a point on this deal off the top. | 我可以从总收入里给你分成 |
[07:35] | It’s a lot of money, Ziya. | 是很大的一笔钱啊 兹亚 |
[07:38] | How much? | 多少 |
[07:39] | Two-and-a-half million. | 250万 |
[07:41] | Maybe three when it’s all done. | 事成后 300万也说不定 |
[07:44] | Two million? | 200万 |
[07:46] | You’re serious? | 真的吗 |
[07:47] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[07:52] | I take this deal to Vladimir, | 我把这笔买卖介绍给瓦德米尔 |
[07:54] | and it’s not real, you know what happens?! | 如果是骗局 你知道后果吗 |
[07:56] | Why would I be here if this wasn’t real?! | 如果是骗局我又何必过来 |
[07:59] | Fine, forget it, Ziya. | 算了 兹亚 |
[08:01] | I’ll find Vladimir my own way. | 我会自己找到瓦德米尔的 |
[08:02] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[08:07] | I don’t know where he is exactly, | 我不知道他的确切位置 |
[08:09] | but where he might be. | 不过知道他可能去哪 |
[08:11] | Tell me. | 说 |
[08:12] | No, I’ll take you there myself. | 现在不是时候 我一会儿带你去 |
[08:15] | You have a car? | 你有车吗 |
[08:16] | I have truck; it’s parked out back. | 我有辆货车 停在后面 |
[08:17] | All right, I’ll drive. | 好吧 我来开 |
[08:19] | Come on! | 起来 |
[08:22] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[08:23] | Jack, I just found out in my background check | 杰克 我刚刚在背景资料里发现 |
[08:24] | that Ziya has a probation officer. | 兹亚还有个假释官 |
[08:26] | – How do you want to handle this? – You don’t need to. | -你要怎么处理 -没必要管了 |
[08:28] | He has a tracking bracelet. | 他还戴着假释期追踪器 |
[08:29] | Not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[08:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:32] | Those things have anti-tamper mechanisms. | 这东西有反干预系统 |
[08:33] | You can’t cut them off him without triggering an alarm. | 你们不可能取下它而不触动警报 |
[08:35] | Yeah, well, trust me, it’s been taken care of. | 是 但相信我 已经处理好了 |
[08:37] | Jack, what happened in there? | 杰克 那儿发生了什么 |
[08:40] | Renee got the result she wanted. | 蕾妮得到她想要的结果了 |
[08:42] | Ziya’s taking her to Vladimir. | 兹亚会带她去瓦德米尔那里 |
[08:44] | Dana’s still working on your cover profile. | 丹娜还在伪造你的档案 |
[08:46] | Okay, they’re moving. | 好了 他们走了 |
[08:48] | I’ll call you when it’s ready. | 档案好了我给你电话 |
[09:02] | Jack’s still waiting on the rest of that profile. | 杰克还在等剩下部分的档案 |
[09:04] | I’m still working the timeline. Tell him I’m almost finished. | 我还在处理时间表 告诉他我快好了 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Home | 家中来电 |
[09:13] | Aren’t you going to get that? | 你不接吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah, probably should. | 是 我正准备接 |
[09:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:20] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我在忙 |
[09:22] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[09:23] | Chloe, I will send that profile to you as soon as I’m done. | 克罗伊 我尽快传给你那个档案 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:31] | I told you not to call. | 我告诉过你别再打过来 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I know what you told me. | 是 我知道你告诉过我 |
[09:35] | But now that I’m here in your apartment, | 但由于我身在你的公寓里的缘故 |
[09:37] | I just can’t help but miss you. | 我就是情不自禁地想你 |
[09:39] | My shift is over in the morning. I will see you then. | 我到早上就下班了 到时候我去见你 |
[09:42] | Yeah, well, that’s just not going to work now, is it? | 那不行 现在就来 |
[09:44] | I’m right in the middle of something, Kevin. | 我现在很忙 卡文 |
[09:46] | Turn on the news if you don’t believe me. | 你要是不相信我就看看新闻 |
[09:47] | Hey, that’s not my problem. | 那不关我的事 |
[09:49] | Okay, I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[09:50] | – You have 15 minutes. – That’s not possible. | -给你十五分钟 -这不可能啊 |
[09:53] | Okay, you got 30. | 好吧 那就三十分钟 |
[09:55] | Who said I can’t be reasonable? | 谁说我不通情达理来着 |
[09:57] | Kevin… | 卡文 |
[09:59] | Don’t make me call that little boyfriend of yours. | 别逼我打给你的小男友 |
[10:01] | Rock his perfect little world. | 让他美好的生活见鬼去吧 |
[10:03] | “Hey, pal, congratulations on the engagement.” | 老兄 恭喜你订婚了 |
[10:06] | “By the way, her name’s not Dana Walsh,” | 顺便说下 她不叫丹娜·沃什 |
[10:07] | “it’s Jenny Scott.” | 而是珍妮·斯科特 |
[10:09] | “Oh, did I mention that she’s an ex-con?” | 对了 我说过她有前科吗 |
[10:11] | “No, no, no, nothing too serious.” | 不 不 没什么大不了 |
[10:13] | “Just accessory to murder is all.” | 只是个谋杀犯的同伙而已啦 |
[10:17] | You still there? | 你还在吗 |
[10:19] | Yeah, I’m here. | 是的 |
[10:20] | See you soon. | 待会见 |
[10:29] | Arlo, can I ask you something? | 阿洛 能求你点事吗 |
[10:31] | Yes, I’m available Saturday night, | 问吧 星期六晚上我有空 |
[10:33] | and I can change my plans for Friday if you want. | 如果你有需要 我周五也行 |
[10:35] | Also, I’m free on Thursday. | 或者星期四也有空 |
[10:37] | Look, Arlo, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 阿洛 |
[10:38] | It’s just, a situation’s come up, | 我家里刚刚有点事 |
[10:40] | and I have to go home for a while. | 所以我得回家一趟 |
[10:42] | Dana, we’re in the middle of a major protocol. | 丹娜 我们现在正处于非常时期 |
[10:43] | I understand that, and I won’t be long, I promise. | 我知道 但是我保证不会去太久 |
[10:46] | But I need you to cover for me. | 但需要你帮我做下我的工作 |
[10:48] | Put the finishing touches on the profile for Renee Walker and Jack Bauer. | 完成蕾妮·沃克和杰克·鲍尔的卧底档案 |
[10:50] | And if I ask what this is about, you’ll tell me… | 如果我问你回去干什么 你会说 |
[10:52] | – That it’s none of your business. – Right. I thought so. | -这不关你的事 -一我想也是 |
[10:56] | Send it to Chloe’s screen as soon as you’re finished. | 你尽快完成然后传给克罗伊 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:58] | Thank you, Arlo. I owe you one. | 谢谢 阿洛 算我欠你一次 |
[11:00] | One what? | 一次什么 |
[11:28] | Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister. | 谢谢 总理先生 |
[11:30] | I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. | 期待明天和您的会面 |
[11:35] | I’ve spoken to 12 heads of state. | 我和十二国首脑谈过了 |
[11:37] | They’re concerned, | 他们有些担心 |
[11:38] | But they’re all still planning to attend the signing ceremony tomorrow. | 不过还是准备参加明天的签字仪式 |
[11:41] | Well, I’ve got some bad news. | 我有一个坏消息 |
[11:42] | Apparently, killing president Hassan | 很明显 刺杀哈桑总统只是 |
[11:45] | was only part of his brother’s plan. | 他弟弟计划的一部分 |
[11:46] | CTU now believes | 反恐小组现在可以肯定 |
[11:47] | he’s also trying to acquire weapons-grade uranium. | 他现在还在试图弄到武器级别的铀 |
[11:51] | From whom? | 从谁手里得到 |
[11:52] | A Russian crime syndicate here in New York. | 一个在纽约的俄罗斯犯罪团伙 |
[11:54] | Half of them are ex-Soviet Army or KGB. | 一半的人都属前苏联军人或是克格勃间谍 |
[11:56] | If anyone had access to unsecured stockpiles… | 如果有任何人能弄到极度危险的核原料堆 |
[11:59] | It’s what we’ve been afraid of since the Wall came down. | 自冷战以后 我们就一直忧心忡忡 |
[12:02] | Is President Hassan aware of this? | 哈桑总统知道这事吗 |
[12:03] | He’s the one who told CTU about it. | 就是他告诉反恐小组的 |
[12:05] | Director Hastings has already initiated an undercover operation | 黑斯廷斯已展开一次卧底计划 |
[12:07] | to try to recover the uranium before it’s smuggled out of the country. | 在其走私到其他国家前夺回浓缩铀 |
[12:10] | The nuclear materials are here on U.S. Soil? | 核原料现在就在美国本土吗 |
[12:13] | – Are they sure? – Afraid so. | -他们确定吗 -恐怕是的 |
[12:15] | Ethan, you asked if President Hassan was aware of this. Why? | 伊桑 你为什么问哈森总统是否知情 |
[12:19] | Helps explain what’s been going on in the Islamic Republic. | 这就解释了伊斯兰共和国的现状了 |
[12:22] | I just spoke with our ambassador in the I.R.K. | 我刚和驻伊斯兰共和国的大使谈过 |
[12:25] | Hassan’s security forces are sweeping through the capital, | 哈桑的卫队正横扫首都 |
[12:27] | arresting opposition leaders, shuttering news organizations. | 逮捕反对党领导人 关闭新闻机构 |
[12:31] | Has he declared martial law? | 他宣布全城戒严了吗 |
[12:32] | Not officially, but effectively, that’s exactly what he’s been doing. | 官方虽未宣布 但是实际上已经在做了 |
[12:35] | Who can blame him? | 这也怪不得他 |
[12:37] | I mean, his brother can’t have been acting alone. | 我是说 他的弟弟肯定还有同伙的 |
[12:39] | We want Hassan cracking down on hardliners in his own government. | 我们希望哈桑镇压他政府内的死硬派 |
[12:42] | Except that he’s defying his country’s laws, | 但现在他是公然挑衅国家法律 |
[12:44] | as well as his international human rights obligations. | 以及国际人权公约啊 |
[12:46] | And if he continues, it may delegitimize the peace accord. | 如果他继续的话 会威胁到和平公约的合法性 |
[12:50] | Is President Hassan back yet from CTU? | 哈桑总统从反恐小组回来了吗 |
[12:52] | He’ll be here in ten minutes. | 十分钟之后到 |
[12:54] | I want to speak to him… alone. | 我要单独和他谈谈 |
[12:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来安排 |
[13:07] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[13:09] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么管那么多 |
[13:11] | I need you thinking clearly. | 我要你头脑清醒 |
[13:14] | You tell me you’d get me real painkiller. | 你说过要给我止痛药的 |
[13:18] | Put it away. | 把酒收起来 |
[13:25] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊讶 |
[13:28] | I’m surprised you take deal to him again after what he did to you. | 他那样对待你之后 你还给他介绍买卖 |
[13:32] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:36] | You don’t want to talk about Vladimir. | 你不愿意谈瓦德米尔 |
[13:39] | I understand. I don’t blame you. | 我理解 不怪你 |
[13:43] | After all, what is there to say about such a man? | 毕竟 这样一个男人还有什么好说的 |
[13:47] | Nothing good, nothing very… | 没有好事 没有… |
[13:50] | Just tell me | 你赶紧告诉我 |
[13:51] | how much further. | 还有多远 |
[13:55] | Ten minute. | 十分钟 |
[13:57] | Touchy, touchy. | 真开不起玩笑 |
[14:03] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[14:04] | Arlo just locked your cover profile. | 阿洛刚把你俩伪装身份的档案关联好了 |
[14:06] | I’m uplinking it to you now. | 我现在传给你 |
[14:08] | Okay, hold on one sec. | 好 稍等 |
[14:13] | Okay, I got it. | 好了 我收到了 |
[14:14] | Hey, you’re taking me out of Renee’s comm when you call, right? | 我们通话时蕾妮听不到的 对吗 |
[14:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:17] | Okay, I want you to go into her undercover file | 好 我要你进入她和瓦德米尔 |
[14:19] | with regards to Vladimir Laitanan. | 有关联的卧底档案 |
[14:20] | I need to know everything that happened between them. | 我要搞清他们之间发生过的一切 |
[14:22] | I’ll call you right back. | 我稍后给你回复 |
[14:23] | Okay, thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[14:33] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[14:34] | Your chief of staff said it was urgent. | 您的参谋长跟我说情况紧急 |
[14:37] | It is, but first, | 确实如此 但首先 |
[14:38] | I want to say again how thankful we are that you’re all right. | 我想再次表达对您能安然无恙而甚感欣慰 |
[14:42] | If this is about my security forces | 您若是指关于我的卫队 |
[14:45] | and the necessary steps I’m taking back home, | 以及我在我国所采取的必要手段的话 |
[14:47] | I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 那就恕难从命了 |
[14:53] | Are you so sure they’re necessary? | 您真有那个必要采取如此手段吗 |
[14:55] | What happened today was nothing short of a coup. | 今天所发生的一切不亚于一次政变 |
[14:58] | These same people | 就是这同一批家伙 |
[14:59] | are trying to restart my country’s nuclear weapons’ program. | 企图重新启动我国的核武器计划 |
[15:02] | I understand, but… | 我明白 但是… |
[15:03] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我认为你不明白 |
[15:05] | Yours is an open society, Madam President, | 贵国是一个开放社会 总统阁下 |
[15:07] | governed by the rule of law. | 一个法治的国度 |
[15:10] | Mine is closed. | 我的国家却很闭塞 |
[15:12] | The only real law is power. | 那里真正的法律便是强权 |
[15:15] | Any perceived weakness on my part, and I’m finished. | 对我而言 若有半点软弱可欺就必死无疑 |
[15:19] | I’m aware of the complexities of your situation, Mr. President. | 我明白您所处的复杂处境 总统阁下 |
[15:22] | My brother tried to kill me, | 我兄弟想置我于死地 |
[15:25] | helped by elements within my own government. | 而帮凶竟然是我自己的手下 |
[15:30] | Those elements must now be purged. | 我必须清理门户 |
[15:33] | Purged? | 清理门户 |
[15:35] | You mean, executed? | 你是说 处决吗 |
[15:37] | It is the only thing my people understand. | 这是唯一能让我的子民开窍的方式 |
[15:39] | I can’t vouch for you as a reformer, Mr. President, | 总统阁下 如果你违背自己的人权宣言 |
[15:42] | if you renege on your human rights obligations. | 我是不能对你担保的 |
[15:46] | The world is trusting you because I trust you. | 全世界都相信你是因为我相信你 |
[15:49] | You’re asking me to show mercy to enemies | 你要我宽恕我的敌人 |
[15:51] | who are trying to destroy me. | 而那些人却想毁了我 |
[15:53] | I am asking you to find a middle way, | 我是让你以帮一个祖祖辈辈 |
[15:57] | in the name of bringing peace to a region | 不知和平为何物的国度带去和平为名 |
[15:59] | that hasn’t known peace for generations. | 开辟出一条折中的道路 |
[16:07] | I need to see my family now. | 我现在要去见我的家人了 |
[16:28] | I found a doctor. | 我找到位医生 |
[16:30] | A doctor? | 什么医生 |
[16:31] | Someone who can help you, someone we can control, | 一个受控于我又可以医治你的人 |
[16:34] | but Papa says it’s too risky. | 但爸爸说这太冒险了 |
[16:36] | Papa’s right. | 爸爸是对的 |
[16:38] | Condemning you to death? | 让你自生自灭也是对的吗 |
[16:40] | I don’t believe that. | 我可不这么想 |
[16:42] | What happened… was my own fault. | 一切… 都是我咎由自取 |
[16:46] | The family shouldn’t have to pay for my mistake. | 别因为我的失误而拖累整个家庭 |
[16:49] | You know, all these years, I thought it was an act. | 知道吗 这些年来我觉得人生如戏 |
[16:51] | But you really are the good son, aren’t you? | 但你的确是好样的 对吗 |
[16:56] | I’m no better or worse than you, Josef. | 我和你相差无几 约瑟夫 |
[16:59] | You’re my older brother. | 你是我大哥 |
[17:00] | You’ve always looked out for me. | 你总是很照顾我 |
[17:11] | Joseph? Joseph, what are you doing?! | 约瑟夫 约瑟夫 你想干嘛 |
[17:14] | I’m taking you to the doctor. | 我要带你去看医生 |
[17:15] | But Papa said we can’t. | 但爸爸说我们不能去就医 |
[17:16] | I don’t care what Papa said! | 我才不管爸爸说过什么 |
[17:17] | I’m not letting you die without a fight. | 我不会让你毫无抗争就这么死去 |
[17:44] | You are old enough to make your own decisions. | 你长大了 可以自己拿主意了 |
[17:46] | I’ve decided to stay. | 我决定留下 |
[17:49] | As you wish. | 随你所愿吧 |
[17:50] | You should stay, too. | 你也应该留下来 |
[17:52] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:53] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[17:54] | You think that your father is one way, | 你对你父亲的看法只是单方面的 |
[17:56] | but he’s not what you think. | 但是他不是你想的那样 |
[17:58] | Stop doing that. | 别那么说 |
[18:00] | – You always do that. – What? | -你总是那么说 -什么 |
[18:02] | Imply things, but you never actually tell me what you mean. | 含沙射影 但你从不告诉我你的真实想法 |
[18:05] | It is better that way, Kayla believe me. | 那样做是有好处的 相信我 凯拉 |
[18:09] | I don’t want to poison you against your father. | 我不想怂恿你和你父亲作对 |
[18:12] | There. You’re doing it again. | 看 你又来了 |
[18:15] | You can’t help yourself. | 你连自己的毛病都改不了 |
[18:16] | Doing what again? | 什么又来了 |
[18:18] | Father! | 爸爸 |
[18:19] | Oh, are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:20] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:22] | We thought that… | 我们以为… |
[18:22] | I know, I know. | 知道 我知道 |
[18:25] | Kayla, I need to speak to your mother now alone. | 凯拉 我要跟你母亲单独谈谈 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:44] | – Dalia? – We have nothing to say to each other. | -达莉亚 -我们没什么好谈的 |
[18:47] | Dalia, please. | 拜托 达莉亚 |
[18:50] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[18:52] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[18:54] | I ended it. | 我跟她已经说清楚了 |
[18:55] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[18:57] | Be honest for once. | 说实话吧 哪怕就一次 |
[18:59] | Show me a little respect. | 给我一点尊重 |
[19:01] | I’m your wife, damn it. | 我是你的妻子 该死 |
[19:04] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[19:08] | Maybe I thought I did. | 或许 我想我爱过她 |
[19:10] | Then say it. | 那就坦白吧 |
[19:13] | What does it matter now? | 现在说这个还有什么意义 |
[19:14] | It matters to me. | 对我来说有意义 |
[19:17] | The truth is… | 真相是… |
[19:20] | …I’m just glad I could still feel something, anything. | 我只是很高兴我还能有那种感觉 |
[19:24] | And that’s my fault somehow? How dare you! | 难道是我的错 你居然敢那么认为 |
[19:27] | Our fault. | 我们都有错 |
[19:28] | There’s enough blame to go around. | 互相指责得也够多了 |
[19:31] | Dalia, please don’t go. | 达莉亚 求你别走 |
[19:32] | – What? – I don’t want you to leave. | -什么 -我不想让你离开我 |
[19:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:39] | I won’t make a scene. | 我不会大吵大闹的 |
[19:41] | You should know me better than that by now. | 这件事后你应该更了解我才对 |
[19:45] | My brother’s a traitor. | 我弟弟是个叛徒 |
[19:47] | My highest officers are conspiring against me. | 身为我手下的最高官员居然密谋推翻我 |
[19:50] | And now President Taylor is threatening to pull out of the peace talks. | 而现在泰勒总统居然也威胁我要退出和平会谈 |
[19:55] | It has been a long time since you’ve asked my advice about anything. | 你已经很久没向我征询意见了 |
[20:01] | You were the one who always gave me the best counsel. | 你总能给我最好的建议 |
[20:06] | Thank you for remembering that. | 谢谢你还能记得这点 |
[20:09] | Then you’ll stay? | 那你会留下吗 |
[20:23] | It’s too late for that, Omar. | 太晚了 奥马 |
[20:28] | Too much has happened between us. | 我们之间发生了太多的事 |
[20:31] | – Dalia… – I’m sorry. | -达莉亚 -我很遗憾 |
[20:59] | – Vlad operates out of here? – Sometimes. | -瓦德在这活动吗 -有时会 |
[21:02] | He moved around a lot. | 他总是打一枪换一个地方 |
[21:04] | That’s why cops don’t find him inside here. | 这就是条子在这总找不到他的原因 |
[21:07] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[21:08] | Hey, Ziya? | 兹亚 |
[21:10] | You know, Vladimi was never fond of surprises, | 你知道 瓦德米尔从不喜欢惊喜 |
[21:12] | so I was thinking… | 所以我想 |
[21:14] | maybe you could go in first? | 应该让你先进去 |
[21:16] | Get him used to the idea of me again. | 让他见我时心里有所准备 |
[21:19] | Whet his appetite? | 先吊他的胃口吗 |
[21:21] | – Exactly. – Okay. | -很对 -好的 |
[21:33] | Is our cover in place? | 我俩的伪造档案到位了吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. Chloe got me everything. | 到位了 克罗伊全搞定了 |
[21:35] | Good. Let’s start going over what happened in Mexico City. | 好 我们开始温习墨西哥城的伪造经历吧 |
[21:38] | How we met, who we dealt with. | 我们怎么遇见的 我们的交易对象是谁 |
[21:39] | First tell me about Vladimir. | 先告诉我一些瓦德米尔的事 |
[21:41] | What do you want to know? | 你想要知道些什么 |
[21:43] | What he did to you? I heard what Ziya said. | 他对你做过什么 我听见兹亚说的了 |
[21:44] | Ziya? | 兹亚 |
[21:46] | Come on, Jack, he’s a drama queen. | 得了吧 杰克 他不过是小题大做罢了 |
[21:48] | Damn it, Renee, I am running this! | 该死 蕾妮 这次任务我负责 |
[21:49] | Stop messing with me! | 别再跟我兜圈子了 |
[21:51] | I’m responsible for your safety. | 我负责你的安全 |
[21:52] | So, when I ask you a straight question, | 所以我问什么 |
[21:53] | you give me a straight answer. | 你就答什么 |
[21:55] | Look, it was nothing, all right? | 听着 什么也没有 行了吧 |
[21:56] | I handled him six years ago, I can handle him today. | 六年前我就搞定过他 现在也一样 |
[21:59] | The only thing that I am worried about | 我只担心一件事 |
[22:00] | is locking down this cover, so, please, | 巩固我们之间的伪造身份 所以 拜托你 |
[22:02] | let’s not waste another minute on Vladimir. | 别再在瓦德米尔身上浪费时间了 |
[22:04] | I’m a Munich-based arms dealer named Ernst Meier. | 我叫恩斯特·迈尔 是慕尼黑的军火商人 |
[22:08] | We met in Mexico City. | 我们在墨西哥城结识 |
[22:10] | You became my liaison to the locals. | 你是我和当地人之间的联络人 |
[22:21] | Lugo. | 卢戈 |
[22:22] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[22:25] | It’s me, Ziya. | 是我啊 兹亚 |
[22:26] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[22:28] | Now what the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈的来这里做什么 |
[22:30] | I’ve got business. | 谈生意 |
[22:31] | – Business? – Yeah. | -什么生意 -是的 |
[22:33] | With Vladimir. | 和瓦德米尔谈 |
[22:34] | You’ve got business with me? | 你要和我谈生意吗 |
[22:36] | Vlad! | 瓦德 |
[22:38] | I should kill you for even thinking of coming here. | 单凭你想来这里这一点 我就该宰了你 |
[22:40] | What? | 什么 |
[22:43] | Let me go, please! | 放过我吧 求你了 |
[22:45] | – No, I… – Five years | -不 我… -五年了 |
[22:47] | I’ve been living underground. | 我一直生活在地下 |
[22:49] | Five years! And now you walk into my place of business? | 五年了 你现在来和我谈生意 |
[22:50] | You’re on probation! | 你还在假释期间 |
[22:52] | No. Not anymore, Vlad. | 不 不再是了 瓦德 |
[22:54] | Look. | 看 |
[22:55] | She get bracelet off. | 是她帮我拿掉追踪器的 |
[22:57] | What are you talking about? Who did? | 你说什么 谁干的 |
[22:59] | It’s what I’m trying to tell you. Renee. | 这就是我想告诉你的 是蕾妮 |
[23:01] | Renee Zadan. | 蕾妮·扎丹 |
[23:03] | She come to my place looking for you. | 她到我那里去找你 |
[23:06] | Yeah, she say she have buyer | 还有她说 她有个买家 |
[23:07] | that you’d want to hear about. | 一个你会有兴趣的买家 |
[23:08] | That it’d be good for all of us. | 而且这生意对我们都有好处 |
[23:10] | It’d be worth it for all of us. | 有百利而无一害 |
[23:12] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[23:13] | Dah. | 是的 |
[23:16] | She say where she’d been these last five years? | 她有说五年来她都在哪吗 |
[23:18] | Uh, where everybody else was. | 她和其他人一样 |
[23:21] | In jail. | 在蹲监狱 |
[23:22] | Then she go to Mexico City. | 之后她去了墨西哥城 |
[23:23] | She say she got the opportunity there. | 她说在那里逮到机会 |
[23:25] | Mexico City, huh? | 墨西哥城吗 |
[23:27] | Dah. What do you think, Lugo? | 是的 你怎么想的 卢戈 |
[23:30] | You believe this piece of dirt? | 你相信这垃圾的鬼话吗 |
[23:32] | Sure I believe him. | 我当然相信他 |
[23:34] | He’s too stupid to make up a story like that. | 他这种蠢货怎么编得出这种故事 |
[23:36] | It’s her I don’t believe. | 但我不太相信她 |
[23:38] | I never did. | 应该说我从没信过她 |
[23:39] | I told you, Lugo, it wasn’t her. | 我告诉过你 卢戈 不会是她 |
[23:40] | She’s not the one who sold us out. | 她不是那种会出卖我们的人 |
[23:42] | She shows up out of the blue, | 她莫名其妙地出现在我们面前 |
[23:44] | then 16 months later, the feds are down our throats. | 16个月后 我们遭遇联邦探员的严打 |
[23:48] | I’m just saying, Vlad. | 我只是说说而已 瓦德 |
[23:49] | You were just saying. | 你只是说说 |
[23:57] | – Where’s Renee now? – Outside. | -蕾妮在哪 -在外面 |
[24:03] | Clean yourself up. Bring her to me. | 把脸擦干净 带她来见我 |
[24:26] | Arlo, where’s Dana? | 阿洛 丹娜人呢 |
[24:28] | – She isn’t at her desk. – She went home. | -她不在她的办公桌前 -她回家了 |
[24:31] | Home? | 回家了 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:44] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[24:45] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[24:46] | You have my key. | 你把我钥匙拿去了 |
[24:50] | Nice of you to drop by. | 百忙之中还抽空来看我 |
[24:51] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[24:56] | What the hell?! Who’s he? | 你搞什么 他是谁 |
[24:57] | That’s Nick. | 他是尼克 |
[24:58] | It’s a buddy of mine from Beaumont. | 是我博蒙镇的哥们 |
[25:01] | Get him the hell out of here. | 让他滚出去 |
[25:02] | You know I can’t do that, Jen. | 你知道我不能这么做 珍妮 |
[25:04] | I already told him he could stay. | 我已经答应他可以让他留下了 |
[25:06] | It’d be impolite. | 再赶他走就太不礼貌了 |
[25:15] | Here. | 拿着 |
[25:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:19] | It’s $500. | 这里有五百块 |
[25:20] | It’s all I could get out of the cash machine. | 这是我能从提款机里提取的全部现金了 |
[25:22] | I’ll get you another 500 in the morning. | 明天早上再给你另外五百块 |
[25:33] | You think you’re smart, | 你觉得就你聪明 |
[25:36] | and the whole world’s stupid. | 其他人都是傻子是吧 |
[25:39] | That’s just not how it is, Jen. | 你想就这么算了可不行 珍妮 |
[25:41] | I don’t think you’re stupid. | 我没觉得你是傻子 |
[25:43] | No? But you think you can buy me off with $1,000? | 没有吗 那你怎么还想用一千块把我打发走 |
[25:46] | I’m not trying to buy you off. | 我没说把你打发走 |
[25:47] | No, no. | 别这样 |
[25:49] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这得到什么 |
[25:51] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[25:53] | What I really want | 我真正想要的 |
[25:55] | is for you to stop treating me like some dumbass, | 就是你别再像对待白痴一样对我 |
[25:57] | 19-year-old stickup artist with a fast car! | 当我是才19岁的飞车党小毛贼吗 |
[26:00] | You’re not the only one who’s grown up. | 别以为就你长大了 |
[26:04] | Easy, Kevin, easy. | 别冲动 卡文 |
[26:06] | I’ve been waiting for this moment. | 我等这一刻很久了 |
[26:11] | Dreaming about it. | 做梦都在想着 |
[26:14] | You owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[26:18] | If you think that I testified against you, I didn’t. | 如果你觉得是我出庭作证告发你的 我没有 |
[26:25] | Don’t lie to me! | 别对我撒谎 |
[26:27] | I’m not lying to you! | 我没撒谎 |
[26:28] | I got out of jail before you did, | 我确实比你早出狱 |
[26:30] | yeah, but only because I went in as a minor. | 但仅仅是因为我犯案时还未成年 |
[26:31] | No other reason. | 而不是其他的原因 |
[26:36] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[26:38] | it doesn’t change things, | 说什么也无济于事 |
[26:41] | one way or another. | 无论什么理由 |
[26:42] | See, I’ve done my homework. | 我已经调查过你了 |
[26:44] | I know what your job is. | 我知道你是干什么工作的 |
[26:47] | I’m a data analyst, nothing more. | 我是数据分析师 仅此而已 |
[26:49] | Yeah, but you’re a data analyst for CTU. | 对 但你是反恐小组的数据分析师 |
[26:51] | You got access to all sorts of good stuff– | 你有渠道可以搞到很多好东西 |
[26:55] | bank codes, port authority manifests, | 比如银行密码啊 港务局货单什么的 |
[26:58] | stock exchange. | 还有股票交易什么的 |
[26:59] | Access, yeah, but not unrestricted access. | 我是有渠道 但不是所有的渠道 |
[27:02] | You’ll figure something out. | 你会想办法搞到的 |
[27:04] | You always do. | 你总会有办法的 |
[27:05] | But whatever it is, | 我不管你给我什么 |
[27:07] | the payout’s got to be at least six figures, okay? | 但必须得值至少六位数 懂了吗 |
[27:22] | Please, Kevin. | 求你了 卡文 |
[27:32] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 听好了 |
[27:35] | You do this one thing for me, | 你只帮我这一次 |
[27:38] | and I’m gone. | 我就立马消失 |
[27:40] | I’ll never bother you again. | 两不相欠 再也不来打扰你 |
[27:45] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[27:55] | You can. | 你当然能 |
[27:58] | And you will. | 而且你肯定能 |
[28:03] | Since last August, we’ve been living and operating out of a hotel | 从去年八月起 我们一直活动并下榻于 |
[28:06] | called Bella Noche on Avenida Juarez. | 亚文尼达·华雷斯大道上的贝拉诺谢酒店 |
[28:08] | Can’t they check that? | 他们不会去查吗 |
[28:09] | Yeah, it’s been set up as a safe haven for high-end criminal activity. | 那是一家专门为高端犯罪提供庇护场所的酒店 |
[28:11] | They don’t keep records. Have you got the name? | 不会留记录的 名字记住了吗 |
[28:13] | Bella Noche. I got it. | 贝拉诺谢酒店 记住了 |
[28:15] | Okay, I’m going to be monitoring you, filling in the details. | 好 我会一直监听 边听边告诉你细节 |
[28:18] | Just listen to my voice. | 听好我说的就行 |
[28:19] | I’ll get you all the information you need. | 我会告诉你所有需要的信息 |
[28:20] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[28:34] | Come on. Let’s go. | 下车 我们走 |
[28:47] | Yeah? | 说 |
[28:48] | It’s not pretty, Jack. | 事情可不太妙 杰克 |
[28:49] | She had a real problem on her hands. | 她的问题很严重 |
[28:50] | Talk to me. | 说来听听 |
[28:52] | According to the responsible agent, | 据负责她案子的探员所讲 |
[28:53] | Vladimir Laitanan was completely obsessed with her. | 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳对她极度着迷 |
[28:55] | It turned violent. | 以至于举止粗暴 |
[28:56] | How violent? | 有多粗暴 |
[28:57] | Broken ribs, a busted cheekbone. | 肋骨骨折 颧骨骨裂 |
[28:59] | A couple of trips to the emergency room. | 被送去过几次急诊室 |
[29:01] | Did he rape her? | 他有强奸她吗 |
[29:02] | Not according to these files, | 档案上没说 |
[29:04] | but it looks like he tried a couple of times. | 但看起来他至少曾几次试图强奸她 |
[29:06] | Did she say anything about this to you or Hastings? | 她有告诉你或者黑斯廷斯这些没 |
[29:09] | No. | 没有 |
[29:11] | What’s this about, Jack? | 怎么了 杰克 |
[29:13] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[29:15] | The FBI tried to cover this up as much as they could. | 联调局竭尽所能地掩盖了这些事 |
[29:18] | But after she left the bureau, | 但自从她离开了联调局以后 |
[29:20] | Renee went into a tailspin. | 蕾妮日渐消沉 |
[29:22] | She tried to kill herself at least once that I know about. | 就我所知 她至少试图自杀过一次 |
[29:24] | She says she’s past it, but I know she’s not. | 她说她没事了 但我知道她肯定没有 |
[29:26] | I can see it in her eyes. | 从她眼神里能看出来 |
[29:27] | You think she’s purposely putting herself in harm’s way? | 你觉得她是故意以身犯险来自虐吗 |
[29:29] | I don’t think she cares what happens to her either way. | 我觉得她早已不在乎自己的安危了 |
[29:32] | – Where is she now? – She’s going in. | -她现在在哪 -她正要进去 |
[29:34] | I’m going to put you on speaker. | 我把免提给你打开 |
[29:43] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[29:45] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[29:57] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:05] | Hello, Vlad. | 你好吗 瓦德 |
[30:10] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[30:12] | You changed your face. | 你整容了 |
[30:14] | I had it done in Caracas. | 我在加拉加斯整的 |
[30:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[30:18] | Makes you look younger. | 让你看起来更年轻了 |
[30:19] | I should get the name of that doctor. | 看来你该向我引荐下这位医生 |
[30:21] | He’s not practicing anymore. | 他已经不再行医了 |
[30:23] | A sad story. | 真不幸 |
[30:25] | Our little friend here | 我们的小朋友说 |
[30:27] | says you were in Mexico City. | 你过去一直待在墨西哥城 |
[30:29] | For what? | 在那干吗 |
[30:30] | Had some business. | 做点生意而已 |
[30:32] | Good for you. I have some contacts there myself. | 不错 我自己在那也有些生意联络人 |
[30:34] | Yeah, I know you do. | 我知道你有联络人 |
[30:36] | So… | 那么… |
[30:38] | give me names. | 报几个名字给我听听吧 |
[30:46] | The Peralta-Rodriguez family…. | 佩拉塔·罗德里格斯家族… |
[30:49] | The Peralta-Rodriguez family. | 佩拉塔·罗德里格斯家族 |
[30:51] | Castorenas in Guadalajara. | 瓜达拉哈拉的卡特雷尼斯 |
[30:54] | Ramon Jimenez. | 拉蒙·希门尼斯 |
[30:55] | I know Ramon. Is his brother Luiz | 我认识拉蒙 他兄弟路易斯 |
[30:56] | still running their heroin operations? | 还在做他的海洛因买卖吗 |
[30:59] | He was killed nine months ago by the Federales. | 路易斯九个月前被墨西哥联邦警察击毙了 |
[31:01] | Not since he was killed by the Federales nine months ago. | 他九个月前被墨西哥联邦警察击毙了 |
[31:05] | You know, Renee, | 蕾妮 |
[31:07] | now that you mention it, | 既然你已经提到了 |
[31:10] | there is something different about you, too. | 我发现你也似乎有些不一样了 |
[31:12] | How do you mean? | 你指的什么 |
[31:16] | Your eyes. | 你的眼神 |
[31:19] | Your skin. | 还有皮肤 |
[31:21] | You look like hell. | 看起来糟透了 |
[31:23] | Well, it’s hard to look your best with a gun in your face. | 用枪指着我 脸色怎么好得起来 |
[31:31] | No, that’s not it. | 不 我说的不是这个 |
[31:34] | Something else. | 而是别的 |
[31:36] | Have you been sick? | 你生病了吗 |
[31:38] | No. | 没有 |
[31:41] | Maybe you picked up a little | 也许是你在这一路上 |
[31:45] | Hepatitis C on your travels? | 不小心感染了C型肝炎呢 |
[31:48] | Where were you staying in Mexico City? | 在墨西哥城的时候你住哪 |
[31:50] | The Bella. | 贝拉酒店 |
[31:52] | Bella Noche Hotel. | 贝拉诺谢酒店 |
[31:54] | Bella Noche, naturally. | 贝拉诺谢酒店 当然 |
[31:55] | Then, of course, you must know the government official who allows it | 那你肯定该认识那位批准贝拉酒店 |
[31:58] | to operate without police interference. | 不受条子干预的政府官员了 |
[32:00] | Chloe, the hotel in Mexico City– | 克罗伊 墨西哥城的那酒店里 |
[32:01] | was there a local politician on the take? | 有没有一个贪赃枉法的当地政客 |
[32:02] | – I don’t have it here. – Neither do I. | -我这里没他的记录 -我也没 |
[32:03] | – Checking DEA database. – Come on. | -去缉毒局数据库查查 -赶紧 |
[32:08] | – Chloe. – Give me a minute. | -克罗伊 -给我一分钟 |
[32:09] | She doesn’t have a minute. | 她可没一分钟时间了 |
[32:11] | Waiting for a name! | 他叫什么名字 |
[32:14] | Go ahead, tell him. | 说啊 告诉他 |
[32:17] | Really getting tired of this, Vlad. | 我真的厌倦了这种把戏了 瓦德 |
[32:19] | His name! | 什么名字 |
[32:21] | Got it– Raul Castillo. | 查到了 是劳尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[32:23] | Castillo, Raul Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛 劳尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[32:29] | Raul Castillo, all right? | 劳尔·卡斯蒂洛 满意了吗 |
[32:32] | Are we done playing 20 questions now? | 玩够你问我答的游戏了吗 |
[32:40] | Yes, I believe we are. | 当然 我觉得是 |
[32:45] | You know, Renee, I had almost forgotten | 蕾妮 我差点都忘了 |
[32:47] | how much fun you are. | 你是多么有趣的一个女人 |
[32:48] | You’re not like other women. | 你和其他女人不同 |
[32:50] | You have balls. | 你有种 |
[32:51] | Hmm, you always did say the nicest things. | 你的嘴还是那么甜 |
[32:55] | Can we talk about this deal now? | 那现在我们能谈谈这笔买卖了吗 |
[32:58] | I wish it were that simple. | 我也希望是这么简单 |
[33:01] | Tie her up. | 把她绑起来 |
[33:03] | What? | 什么 |
[33:04] | Vlad, what are you doing? | 瓦德 你在干什么 |
[33:06] | You gave me all the right answers, Renee, | 我问的所有问题你全答对了 蕾妮 |
[33:08] | – but you’re not telling the truth. – You’re making a mistake. | -但你没说实话 -你犯了一个大错 |
[33:10] | This is the chance of a lifetime. | 这次买卖是你千载难逢的机会 |
[33:11] | Him, too. | 也把他绑起来 |
[33:13] | Vlad, wait. | 瓦德 等等 |
[33:14] | Put them in the trunk. | 把他们关进后备箱里 |
[33:19] | Vladimir, Vladimir, no! | 瓦德米尔 不要这样 |
[33:22] | No, Vladimir, please don’t do this! | 瓦德米尔 求你别这么做 |
[33:24] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[33:25] | She come to me! | 是她来找我的 |
[33:26] | She come to my place, | 是她到我这来的 |
[33:27] | the bitch! | 那个臭婊子 |
[33:28] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[33:29] | Vladimir, I don’t know anything about this! | 瓦德米尔 我一点都不知情 |
[33:31] | No! | 不 |
[33:35] | Chloe, what the hell just happened? | 克罗伊 到底怎么了 |
[33:37] | They put her in the trunk, I lost audio. | 他们把她关进了后备箱 我听不到了 |
[33:39] | Boosting the signal now. | 正在增强信号 |
[33:41] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[33:42] | Try it again. | 再试试 |
[33:43] | Renee, can you hear me? | 蕾妮 你听得到吗 |
[33:44] | Say something. | 说话 |
[33:46] | Chloe, I don’t have her. | 克罗伊 还是听不到她 |
[33:47] | Then the car must be armored. | 那估计是装甲车 |
[33:48] | Either that or her comm shorted out. | 要么就是她的通讯器短路了 |
[33:52] | Are you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[33:55] | I am. | 看到了 |
[34:12] | Okay, I’m following north through an alley towards Woodward. | 我正向北追踪 穿过一条小巷到伍德沃德街 |
[34:14] | I think this operation just blew up. | 我觉得这次行动搞砸了 |
[34:16] | Jack, are you planning to intercept? | 杰克 你准备中途拦截吗 |
[34:18] | Not if the car is armored. | 如果是装甲车的话不行 |
[34:19] | I’m gonna need tactical support. | 我需要战术支援 |
[34:20] | I’m alerting Hastings to scramble a team now. | 我告诉黑斯廷斯紧急调派一支小队 |
[34:22] | Tell him I see four men in the car, | 告诉他 车里有四个人 |
[34:24] | and we’re going to have to assume they’re taking Renee somewhere to kill her. | 而且要假定 他们是要把蕾妮带到某处灭口 |
[34:26] | – Copy that. – Damn it. | -明白 -该死的 |
[34:40] | Don’t work too late, hon. | 别工作得太晚了 亲爱的 |
[34:41] | Call me when you’re on the road. | 你回家的时候打给我 |
[34:43] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[34:44] | Dr. Levine. | 莱文医生 |
[34:46] | How did you get in here? | 你们是怎么进来的 |
[34:48] | My brother is sick. | 我弟弟病了 |
[34:49] | I’m not seeing patients right now. | 我现在不给病人看病 |
[34:51] | He needs your help. | 他需要医治 |
[34:52] | – I’m gonna call you an ambulance. – No. | -我给你叫救护车 -不行 |
[34:55] | No one else can know about this. | 不能让别人知道 |
[34:59] | My men are outside your house in New Rochelle. | 我的人都在新罗谢尔你家外面守着 |
[35:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[35:03] | I just spoke to my wife. | 我刚和我太太通过电话 |
[35:05] | We’re outside the gate. | 我们在门外 |
[35:07] | The address is 1614 Brook Street. | 地址是布鲁克街1614号 |
[35:08] | The light in your little daughter’s room just went out about ten minutes ago, | 你女儿房间的灯 十分钟前刚刚熄灭 |
[35:12] | so I want you to put the phone down | 所以我要你把电话放下 |
[35:14] | because you’re not going to try to warn anybody about this. | 因为你不会和任何人说这件事 |
[35:16] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:24] | My brother has radiation poisoning. | 我弟弟辐射中毒 |
[35:26] | He needs treatment. | 他需要治疗 |
[35:28] | His symptoms seem quite advanced. | 他的症状看起来很严重 |
[35:31] | I’m not sure what it is I can do for him. | 我不知道我能做什么 |
[35:33] | Well, you’d better be able to do something, for your family’s sake. | 为了你的家人好 你最好赶快医治他 |
[35:37] | I, um… I need to know what kind of materials he came in contact with. | 我 我得知道他接触的是何种核物质 |
[35:42] | It was uranium. | 是铀 |
[35:43] | Do you know what variant, the isotope? | 你知道是哪种变体吗 哪种同位素 |
[35:45] | Weapons-grade 235. | 武器级别 235 |
[35:57] | Jack, this is Hastings. | 杰克 我是黑斯廷斯 |
[35:59] | TAC teams are three minutes away. | 战术小队三分钟后赶到 |
[36:01] | All of them aware that Renee is in the trunk? | 他们都知道蕾妮在后备箱吗 |
[36:03] | The instructions are to engage only on my command. | 给他们的指令是只听我的号令再出击 |
[36:06] | Any indication where they’re taking her? | 有迹象表明他们要把她带到哪去吗 |
[36:08] | – None. – Any percentage in letting this play out? | -没有 -等他们到达之后再出击可以吗 |
[36:10] | No. As soon as she’s out of the vehicle, | 不行 她一从车里出来 |
[36:12] | she becomes that much more vulnerable. | 就会很容易受攻击 |
[36:13] | If we engage now, it means ending the operation. | 如果我们现在出击 就意味着任务结束了 |
[36:15] | This operation’s over. | 任务已经结束了 |
[36:16] | Vladimir didn’t take the bait. | 瓦德米尔没上钩 |
[36:18] | Target just turned south on Flushing. | 目标转向南 朝弗拉兴街去了 |
[36:21] | Jack, that’s a feeder onto the BQE | 杰克 那是一条前方2.6英里处 |
[36:23] | in 2.6 miles. | 上布鲁克林-皇后区高速公路的岔路 |
[36:24] | Mr. Hastings, if we don’t engage on these surface streets, | 黑斯廷斯 如果我们不在高速公路下出击 |
[36:26] | we lose our tactical advantage. | 我们就失去战术优势了 |
[36:28] | Chloe, get me an ETA. | 克罗伊 告诉我截击预计时间 |
[36:29] | Intercept in… two minutes, ten seconds. | 还有2分10秒 |
[36:32] | Sir, you need to make the call now. | 长官 你该打电话了 |
[36:34] | All right, I’m authorizing engagement. | 好的 我批准截击行动 |
[36:37] | Stand by for intercept protocols. | 准备接收截击计划 |
[36:41] | This is good. Pull over. | 这里很好 停车 |
[37:00] | Open it. | 打开 |
[37:03] | Vladimir. Take them out of the trunk. | 瓦德米尔 把她们从后备箱拖出来 |
[37:05] | Lugo, please, you tell him, tell Vladimir… | 卢戈 求求你 告诉瓦德米尔 |
[37:07] | Chloe, I’ve got a signal again. | 克罗伊 又有信号了 |
[37:09] | Please, Vladimir, Vlad… | 求求你 瓦德米尔 |
[37:10] | Something’s wrong– they definitely sound stopped, | 出问题了 听起来他们停车了 |
[37:12] | but the vehicle I’m following is still going south on Flushing. | 但我跟踪的车辆还在弗拉兴街向南行驶 |
[37:15] | – She told me to come to you! – Shut up, shut up, Ziya. | -是她叫我来找你的 -闭嘴 兹亚 |
[37:17] | It’s not going to do any good. | 这一点用都没有 |
[37:18] | Confirming that, Jack, the target is still moving. | 你说得对 杰克 目标还在移动 |
[37:20] | Chloe, we’re following a decoy. | 克罗伊 我们跟踪的是个诱饵 |
[37:22] | They must have left in another vehicle. Find it! | 他们肯定是坐另一辆车离开的 给我找出来 |
[37:24] | Okay, pulling up a satellite footage. | 好 我把卫星画面调出来 |
[37:26] | All right, TAC teams,hold your positions, stand by. | 好了 战术小队 原地等待 |
[37:29] | Jack,another car drove out of the back of the auto parts building | 杰克 第一辆驶出汽车零件大楼五分钟后 |
[37:32] | five minutes after the first one. | 大楼后面又开出了另一辆车 |
[37:33] | Are you kidding me?! | 开什么玩笑 |
[37:34] | I’m sorry, we were focusing everything on your follow. | 很抱歉 我们注意力全集中到你跟进的目标了 |
[37:36] | Just tell me where they are! | 告诉我他们在哪 |
[37:38] | Take them down to the water. | 把他们带到水边去 |
[37:58] | Okay, I’ve got a GPS lock on Renee. | 好了 我用GPS找到了蕾妮 |
[37:59] | They’re pulled off at Newtown Creek, | 他们在新镇河停下了 |
[38:01] | just south of Bryne Memorial Bridge. | 就在布莱恩纪念大桥南侧 |
[38:03] | – Where are the TAC teams? – I’m redirecting them now. | -战术小队在哪 -我正让他们改道 |
[38:05] | How far out are they? | 他们还有多远 |
[38:06] | – At least ten minutes. – Tell them to move it. | -至少要十分钟 -让他们赶快 |
[38:08] | Put me back on to Renee’s comm. Damn it! | 恢复我和蕾妮的通讯 该死的 |
[38:11] | Renee, it’s Jack. | 蕾妮 我是杰克 |
[38:14] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得见 |
[38:15] | Vladimir had us following a decoy. | 瓦德米尔引诱我们跟错了目标 |
[38:16] | TAC teams are ten minutes out. | 战术小队还有十分钟能到 |
[38:18] | I’m on my way now. | 我现在就赶过来 |
[38:19] | Do whatever you have to to buy time. | 尽量争取时间 |
[38:23] | On your knees, both of you. | 你们两个 都跪下 |
[38:25] | Please listen to me, I don’t know anything. | 请听我说 我什么都不知道 |
[38:28] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上嘴 |
[38:31] | I’m going to give you one last chance | 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[38:33] | to tell me what is going on. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[38:37] | Vladimir, I swear on my life, she come to my place. | 瓦德米尔 我发誓 是她来找我的 |
[38:41] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[38:44] | No! | 不 |
[38:45] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[38:47] | Renee?! | 蕾妮 |
[38:50] | Amazing. | 真令人惊讶 |
[38:52] | You didn’t even blink. | 你眼都不眨一下 |
[39:05] | Go ahead. | 开枪啊 |
[39:06] | Just get it over with. | 一了百了 |
[39:08] | Renee, what the hell are you doing? | 蕾妮 你究竟在干什么 |
[39:11] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[39:12] | For God’s sake, don’t make me grovel. | 看在上帝的份上 别让我死得难堪 |
[39:15] | Just pull the damn trigger. | 快他妈开枪吧 |
[39:17] | First I want to hear the truth. | 那之前我想要知道真相 |
[39:19] | I want to know who you really are. | 我想知道你到底是谁 |
[39:25] | Who I really am? | 我到底是谁 |
[39:26] | Yeah, who you are, not a game, Renee… | 是啊 你是谁 别耍花招 蕾妮 |
[39:29] | or whatever your name is. | 或者不管你的名字叫什么 |
[39:32] | Fine, you want the truth? | 好吧 你想知道真相 |
[39:35] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 我就告诉你真相 |
[39:39] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:42] | You were right, I am sick. | 你说对了 我有病 |
[39:44] | I am so sick of living like this. | 我厌倦了这样活着 |
[39:49] | The truth is… | 真相就是… |
[39:53] | even if you let me walk right now… | 即使你现在放我走 |
[39:55] | I have nowhere to go and no one to go to. | 我也没处可去 没人投靠 |
[40:05] | You don’t want to do this deal, | 你不想做这笔买卖 |
[40:08] | fine. | 可以 |
[40:10] | Then you might as well just kill me | 那你还是杀了我吧 |
[40:12] | because this deal is the only thing that I have. | 因为这是我仅有的东西 |
[40:16] | Renee, please don’t do this, please. | 蕾妮 别这样 |
[40:19] | Besides, you wouldn’t be doing anything | 再说 凡是你要对我做的事 |
[40:21] | that I haven’t already tried myself. | 我自己已经都一一尝试过了 |
[40:26] | Do it. | 杀了我吧 |
[40:29] | Do it! | 杀了我 |
[40:31] | Pull the trigger! | 开枪啊 |
[40:45] | I had to be sure. | 我只是需要确定一下 |
[40:51] | You understand, right? | 你明白的 是吧 |
[40:54] | Yes. | 明白 |
[40:56] | Good… good. | 好 很好 |
[41:01] | Dump him in the river. | 把他丢进河里去 |
[41:16] | Jack, TAC teams are almost there. | 杰克 战术小队马上就到了 |
[41:18] | I need a status update. | 我要知道最新进展 |
[41:23] | Jack, are you there? | 杰克 你在吗 |
[41:24] | Do you copy? | 听到了吗 |
[41:25] | You tell the TAC teams to stand down. | 告诉战术小队停止行动 |
[41:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:29] | She’s in. | 她混进去了 |
[41:31] | They bought her cover. | 他们相信她了 |