时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hassan’s security forces in the Islamic Republic | 哈桑在伊斯兰共和国的卫队 |
[00:16] | are sweeping through the capital, arresting opposition leaders. | 正横扫首都 逮捕反对派领导人 |
[00:19] | And if he continues, it may delegitimize the peace accord. | 他若继续一意孤行 会威胁和平公约的合法性 |
[00:23] | I can’t vouch for you as a reformer, Mr. President, | 总统阁下 如果你违背自己的人权宣言 |
[00:27] | if you renege on your human rights obligations. | 我是不能为你担保的 |
[00:30] | My brother tried to kill me, | 我兄弟想置我于死地 |
[00:32] | helped by elements within my own government. | 而帮凶竟然是我自己的手下 |
[00:36] | Apparently, killing President Hassan | 很明显 刺杀哈桑总统 |
[00:37] | was only part of his brother’s plan. | 只是他弟弟计划的一部分 |
[00:39] | CTU now believes he’s also trying to acquire weapons-grade uranium. | 反恐小组已确定 他还试图弄到武器级的铀 |
[00:43] | When can I take possession of the rods? | 什么时候给我浓缩铀棒 |
[00:45] | As soon as we have the money. | 钱一到就给你 |
[00:47] | I found a doctor who can treat him. | 我找到了一个能治疗他的医生 |
[00:49] | No doctors. | 不找医生 |
[00:50] | The authorities know about the nuclear material. | 当局知道核原料的事情 |
[00:52] | Putting Oleg in a clinic would lead them right to us. | 把欧力格送医会引狼入室 |
[00:55] | Dr. Levine. | 莱文医生 |
[00:57] | How did you get in here? | 你们是怎么进来的 |
[00:57] | My brother is sick. | 我弟弟病了 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna call you an ambulance. | 我帮你叫救护车 |
[01:00] | No one can know about this. | 不能让别人知道 |
[01:02] | No, no. | 不 别这样 |
[01:04] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这得到什么 |
[01:06] | You’re a data analyst for CTU. | 你是反恐小组的数据分析师 |
[01:08] | You got access to all sorts of good stuff. | 你有渠道可以搞到很多好东西 |
[01:11] | Yeah, but not unrestricted access. | 但都是有限制的 |
[01:13] | Payout’s got to be at least six figures. | 必须得值至少六位数 |
[01:15] | You were undercover for nearly two years with the Russian Mob. | 你在俄罗斯黑帮中做了近两年的卧底 |
[01:18] | You’re asking me to go back in? | 你的意思是让我打回内部去吗 |
[01:20] | Vladimir Laitanan was completely obsessed with her. It turned violent. | 瓦德米尔对她极其痴情 以至举止粗暴 |
[01:23] | Did he rape her? | 他有强奸她吗 |
[01:24] | It looks like he tried a couple of times. | 看起来他至少曾几次试图强奸她 |
[01:26] | Can we talk about this deal now? | 那现在我们能谈谈这笔买卖了吗 |
[01:27] | I wish it were that simple. | 我也希望是这么简单 |
[01:29] | – Tie her up. – What? | -把她绑起来 -什么 |
[01:31] | Look, you’re making a mistake. This is the chance of lifetime. | 你犯了个大错 这是笔千载难逢的买卖 |
[01:34] | This operation’s over. | 任务已经结束了 |
[01:35] | Vladimir didn’t take the bait. | 瓦德米尔没上钩 |
[01:37] | Renee, it’s Jack. | 蕾妮 我是杰克 |
[01:38] | I know you can hear me. I’m on my way now. | 我知道你听得见 我现在就赶过来 |
[01:40] | You don’t want to do this deal, | 你不想做这笔买卖 |
[01:42] | then you might as well just kill me, | 那就杀了我好了 |
[01:44] | because this deal is the only thing that I have. | 因为这笔买卖是我仅有的东西 |
[01:47] | Do it! | 开枪啊 |
[01:49] | Pull the trigger! | 开枪啊 |
[01:53] | I had to be sure. | 我只是需要确定一下 |
[01:55] | Jack, are you there? | 杰克 你在吗 |
[01:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | She’s in. | 她混进去了 |
[01:59] | They bought her cover. | 他们相信她了 |
[02:01] | The following takes place between 9:00 P.M. and 10:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生在晚上九点到十点 |
[02:25] | Renee, I’ve got a visual on you. | 蕾妮 我看到你了 |
[02:28] | I’m going off comm for a minute. | 我关闭一会通讯器 |
[02:33] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[02:39] | CTU, O’Brian. | 我是反恐小组 奥布赖恩 |
[02:39] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克罗伊 我是杰克 |
[02:40] | I want you to monitor Renee’s comm. I need to speak to Hastings. | 你监听下蕾妮的通讯器 我要和黑斯廷斯谈 |
[02:42] | Okay, I’ll put you through. | 好 我帮你接进去 |
[02:44] | I’m here, Jack. Go ahead. | 我在 杰克 请讲 |
[02:45] | We need to pull Renee Walker out now. | 我们要尽快把蕾妮·沃克撤出这次任务 |
[02:46] | Based on what? | 为什么 |
[02:47] | Because she’s a danger to herself and this mission. | 因为她会使自己和这次任务陷入险境 |
[02:49] | Ten minutes ago, Laitanan threatened to execute her, | 十分钟之前 勒塔纳威胁要处死她 |
[02:51] | and she said she was sick of living | 她说她早就活腻了 |
[02:52] | and wanted to die and she meant it. | 就想一死 她是当真的 |
[02:53] | She must’ve been playing him. | 她肯定是给他下套呢 |
[02:54] | No. She doesn’t care what happens to her, | 不 她根本不在乎自己的死活 |
[02:56] | that’s what makes her dangerous. | 这就让她变得极其危险 |
[02:57] | She’s like a bomb ready to go off. | 她就像一个定时炸弹 |
[02:59] | We need to get her out of there before that happens. | 我们要在出事前救她出来 |
[03:01] | Look, I understand your concern, but we can’t just roll up this operation | 我理解你的心情 但在找到浓缩铀棒之前 |
[03:03] | before we find those nuclear rods. | 不能随随便便结束这次行动 |
[03:05] | We can arrest Laitanan. | 我们可以逮捕勒塔纳 |
[03:06] | If he knows how to find the rods, | 如果他知道浓缩铀棒在哪里 |
[03:07] | I will make him talk. | 我肯定能撬开他的嘴 |
[03:09] | If you’re saying what I think you are, | 如果我没猜错你的言下之意的话 |
[03:10] | we don’t do that anymore. | 我们不再干你那勾当了 |
[03:11] | Then you people do what you do well- | 那就做你们擅长的事好了 |
[03:13] | offer him immunity or something. | 可以给他豁免权什么的 |
[03:14] | This is the Russian Syndicate. | 这是俄罗斯犯罪集团 |
[03:16] | They’re very secretive, they protect their own. | 他们行事极其谨慎 很会保护自己 |
[03:18] | It is highly unlikely that Laitanan would cooperate. | 勒塔纳不大可能会合作的 |
[03:21] | Then you better find another way, | 那你最好再想个办法出来 |
[03:22] | because I am not gonna let Renee die | 我不会因为反恐小组的失职 |
[03:24] | because CTU did their job badly. | 而让蕾妮白白送命的 |
[03:25] | I will not let that happen. Do you understand me? | 绝对不会 你听明白了吗 |
[03:27] | Jack, if you can think of something, I will listen. | 杰克 如果你有其他的主意 我洗耳恭听 |
[03:29] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[03:30] | Renee’s the only hope we have of neutralizing this threat. | 蕾妮是我们化解危机的唯一希望 |
[03:33] | And on my order, she stays in play. | 我的命令是 让她继续卧底 |
[03:39] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[03:42] | I’ll find a way to get her out when I go in as the buyer. | 我扮成买家进去时会想办法把她救出来 |
[03:45] | I’ll stay under her place. | 我会继续扮演她需要的角色 |
[03:48] | Do we have a deal? | 这样可以吗 |
[03:49] | As long as you can do it without risking the mission. | 只要不影响这次任务的进程就可以 |
[03:52] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证不会的 |
[03:54] | Agent Ortiz will meet you at the staging area with a TAC team. | 奥迪斯探员和战术小队会和你在集结待命区会合 |
[03:57] | He’ll have everything you need for your cover. | 他有你卧底所需要的一切资料 |
[04:00] | Hold on. They’re moving. | 稍等 他们要走了 |
[04:01] | I need to get back on comm. | 我要重新打开通讯器了 |
[04:04] | We’ll go back to my shop, | 我们先回店里 |
[04:06] | and we will discuss this buyer of yours. | 再谈你介绍的买家 |
[04:31] | Dana… | 丹娜 |
[04:32] | start forwarding mission status reports | 开始给汉密尔顿堡的核突发事件组 |
[04:34] | to the Nuclear Emergency Team at Fort Hamilton. | 作行动状况的实时汇报 |
[04:37] | I want them ready to go in as soon as we find these nuclear rods. | 让他们准备好 一找到浓缩铀棒立刻行动 |
[04:39] | I’m on it, sir. | 我马上办 长官 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[05:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[05:09] | I’ve got something. | 我有主意了 |
[05:10] | Damn, you’re fast. | 你速度还真快啊 |
[05:11] | Okay, hold on. | 稍等 |
[05:14] | Okay, go. | 请讲 |
[05:15] | Let’s hear it. | 我们听听看 |
[05:17] | It’s an NYPD evidence lockup. | 是纽约警局的证据保留室 |
[05:18] | According to the manifest, | 清单显示 |
[05:21] | a local vice group just impounded a stash of drug money. | 当地扫黄缉毒科刚截获了一批贩毒赃款 |
[05:24] | It’ll be held there for the next 48 hours. | 会在证据室保留48小时 |
[05:26] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[05:28] | $120,000. | 十二万 |
[05:31] | All right, what’s the plan? | 好 有何计划 |
[05:33] | You go in and take it. | 你进去取出来 |
[05:38] | What do you mean, break into a police station? | 你什么意思 抢劫警察局吗 |
[05:39] | What, are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:41] | It’s not a police station. It’s a warehouse. | 那不是警察局 只是一个仓库而已 |
[05:42] | Most of the security is automated. | 基本都是自动警报系统 |
[05:44] | I can manipulate it from here. | 我在这就可以加以操控 |
[05:45] | You walk in, you walk out with the cash. | 你进去 拿钱走人 |
[05:47] | I’ll talk you through it. | 我会一步步指导你该怎么做的 |
[05:49] | I need to access their security codes, | 我拿到他们的密码之后 |
[05:52] | work up a keycard to get you inside the warehouse. | 做一张钥匙卡帮你进入仓库 |
[05:54] | How long? | 多久 |
[05:55] | Meet me outside CTU in 30 minutes. | 三十分钟后在反恐小组门口等我 |
[05:58] | Did you take care of your situation? | 处理好你的紧急情况了吗 |
[06:00] | Situation? | 什么情况 |
[06:01] | The big mystery you had to leave work for. | 那个让你不得不离开工作的大秘密 |
[06:03] | Oh, yeah, it’s fine. | 对 现在没事了 |
[06:05] | What do you need, Arlo? | 有事吗 阿洛 |
[06:07] | I’m getting five percent lag in my Drone’s ABS controls. | 我的无人机的防抱死制动系统有5%的滞后 |
[06:11] | With everything going on, I think I’m just running hot. | 我的主机超负荷运转 处理器都开始发烫了 |
[06:13] | Okay, I’ll make sure to free up some memory space on the auxiliary servers. | 我会在辅助服务器上多给你分些内存空间 |
[06:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:19] | You know, if there’s something bothering you, | 要是有什么事情困扰你的话 |
[06:21] | you’ve always got my shoulder to cry on. | 你可以趴在我肩膀上哭 |
[06:23] | Or any other body part. | 或是靠在其他身体部位哭也可以 |
[06:26] | I will keep that in mind. | 我记住了 |
[06:27] | But, for now, why don’t you focus on | 不过现在你最好集中精力 |
[06:28] | running aerial support for Walker and Bauer? | 为沃克和鲍尔提供空中监控支持 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | Lugo, take a break. | 卢戈 你歇会儿吧 |
[07:04] | I want to talk to her alone. | 我想跟她单独谈谈 |
[07:17] | All right, you have my attention. | 好吧 你引起我的兴趣了 |
[07:20] | Tell me about this buyer. | 说说你这个买主的来头 |
[07:23] | His name’s Ernst Meier. German arms dealer. | 他叫恩斯特·迈尔 德国军火商 |
[07:26] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过这个人 |
[07:27] | He does most of his business in Asia; | 他主要在亚洲做生意 |
[07:29] | he just started branching out into North America. | 最近才到北美来开拓市场 |
[07:31] | What’s he looking to buy? | 他想买什么货呢 |
[07:33] | Weapons-grade uranium. | 武器级别的铀 |
[07:37] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的吗 |
[07:38] | Very. | 很认真 |
[07:39] | Someone in the Russian Syndicate smuggled nuclear fuel rods out of the Ukraine. | 俄罗斯犯罪集团从乌克兰走私了一批浓缩铀棒 |
[07:44] | They’re planning on selling them on the open market. | 他们打算在黑市上公开销售 |
[07:48] | I… I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我… 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:51] | I don’t, Renee. | 真的 蕾妮 |
[07:52] | But you can find out. You’re very well connected. | 但你可以找到渠道 你手眼通天 |
[07:57] | I have always admired your ambition, | 我向来赞赏你的野心 |
[08:00] | but you’re chasing the devil. | 但是你在跟魔鬼打交道 |
[08:02] | Dealing AK-47s- no one really cares. | 买卖AK-47 不会有人在意 |
[08:06] | But nuclear material? | 但核原料的话… |
[08:09] | But the profit is worth it. | 丰厚回报之下必有勇夫 |
[08:13] | You need money, huh? | 你缺钱吗 |
[08:15] | You can always come work for me. | 那你随时可以为我工作 |
[08:17] | No, I’m doing this so I don’t ever have to work for anyone. | 不 这笔买卖可以令我不用再为任何人工作了 |
[08:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:24] | If I could find out… | 如果我帮你找到渠道的话 |
[08:27] | …what would it be worth? | 我能得到多少提成 |
[08:30] | 30% of the deal. | 总额的30% |
[08:32] | I don’t have to tell you, | 你比谁都清楚 |
[08:33] | that is more money than you could possibly know what to do with. | 这笔钱你这一辈子都花不完 |
[08:39] | Look, Meier says these rods are going to be sold soon, | 迈尔说这些浓缩铀很快就要被别人买走了 |
[08:41] | so if we want to make a counter bid, | 所以 如果你想参与竞价的话 |
[08:42] | it has to happen fast. | 就需要尽快行动 |
[08:44] | If you don’t know anything, tell me, so I can go somewhere else. | 如果你不想参与的话就告诉我 我去找别人 |
[08:49] | How well do you know this man? You trust him? | 你跟这个人熟吗 信任他吗 |
[08:51] | There’s no one I trust more. I’ve been with him for two years. | 他是我最信任的人 我跟他一起两年了 |
[08:55] | What do you mean “With”? | “一起”是什么意思 |
[08:56] | It’s professional. | 生意上的关系 |
[09:00] | Can you help us or not? | 你到底能不能帮我们 |
[09:07] | I’ll make a few calls, | 我去打几个电话 |
[09:09] | see what I can find out. | 摸一摸情况 |
[09:11] | But, uh, | 不过呢 |
[09:12] | I’m going to have to meet this Meier. | 我得跟这个迈尔聊一聊 |
[09:14] | – And I need a good faith payment up front. – How much? | -为了表示诚意 他要先交钱 -交多少 |
[09:18] | Five million. | 五百万 |
[09:19] | That’s a lot of money, Vlad. | 这可是一大笔钱啊 瓦德 |
[09:21] | Look, I’m taking big risk just making these calls. | 听着 我打这些电话也是冒很大风险的 |
[09:23] | Besides, 5 million is nothing compared to what your buyer | 况且 五百万同你的买主用来买浓缩铀的 |
[09:25] | will have to pay for nuclear fuel rods. | 全款相比简直是九牛一毛 |
[09:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | I’ll ask him, but I can’t make any promises. | 我去问问他 但是我不能给你打包票 |
[09:34] | If he wants my help, that’s the price of admission. | 他要我帮他的话 就要付这笔入伙费 |
[09:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:39] | There’s a parking garage on the corner of 12th and Market Street. | 第12街和市场街拐角有一间车库 |
[09:42] | Someone will meet him there, on the roof. | 有人会在那车库的屋顶上同他见面 |
[09:44] | Once the money is in our account, | 一旦钱划到我们的账户上 |
[09:46] | they’ll bring him back here, we will talk. | 就把他带过来 我们再谈 |
[09:50] | I’ll give him a call. | 我给他打电话 |
[09:54] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[09:58] | You’re going to make me start losing sleep again. | 你又要开始让我辗转难眠了 |
[10:03] | I’ll let you know what Meier says. | 我会把迈尔的口信捎给你的 |
[10:06] | I’ll tell my men. | 我去叫我的人准备 |
[10:08] | I’ll give you privacy for your call. | 你们单独聊吧 |
[10:41] | Jack, were you listening? | 杰克 你在听吗 |
[10:42] | Yeah, we’re ready to wire the money to his account. | 嗯 我们准备把钱转到他的账户上 |
[10:44] | When can you be there? | 你什么时候能到那里 |
[10:45] | As soon as I finish prepping my cover. | 我准备好伪装之后马上过去 |
[10:46] | I’m almost at the staging area. | 我距离集合待命区已经很近了 |
[10:48] | 30 minutes tops. | 最多三十分钟 |
[10:51] | How you holding up? | 你那里情况如何 |
[10:53] | It’s hard to be in the same room with this son of a bitch. | 跟禽兽同处一室真的很难熬 |
[10:56] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[10:57] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到的 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:16] | Morphine will take effect in just a few moments. | 吗啡很快就会起作用了 |
[11:21] | Don’t worry, Oleg. | 别担心 欧力格 |
[11:23] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[11:24] | It, uh… it might help me if I knew | 也许… 你告诉我你兄弟身上到底 |
[11:27] | exactly what happened to your brother. | 发生了什么会对我诊断大有帮助 |
[11:29] | How did he get exposed to weapons-grade uranium? | 他怎么会受到武器级别铀的放射污染 |
[11:32] | Don’t worry about that. Just make sure he lives. | 不用你操心 你只需要确保他能活命 |
[11:42] | It’s him again, isn’t it? | 又是他打来的 对吗 |
[11:44] | The second time he’s called. You should answer it. | 这是他第二次打来电话了 你应该接听 |
[11:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:52] | Why aren’t you picking up your phone? | 你怎么不接电话呢 |
[11:54] | I called you twice. | 我打了两次了 |
[11:55] | Must have been in the tunnel. | 可能过隧道时没了信号 |
[11:57] | Ulana says you’re not at the house yet. | 乌兰娜说你们还没到别墅那里 |
[11:59] | – Where are you? – Stuck in traffic. | -你们在哪 -堵车了 |
[12:01] | Tell her it’s going to be a while. | 跟她说还要再等一会儿 |
[12:02] | How’s Oleg? | 欧力格怎么样了 |
[12:03] | He’s okay. Sleeping. | 他没事 睡觉呢 |
[12:05] | Let me know when you get to the house. | 到了别墅后马上给我打电话 |
[12:08] | I will. | 好的 |
[12:11] | It was him, wasn’t it? | 是他 对吗 |
[12:16] | Don’t worry, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[12:18] | By the time he finds out, you’ll already have been treated. | 当他发现时你已经好了 |
[12:23] | Then it won’t matter. | 那就没问题了 |
[12:28] | Hey, it’s just your brother’s test results. | 只是你弟弟的检查结果到了 |
[12:34] | You say or do anything that I don’t like, | 你要是敢跟我耍小聪明的话 |
[12:37] | and my men will kill your wife and daughter. | 我的人就会宰了你老婆和女儿 |
[12:40] | Open the door. | 开门去 |
[12:44] | The blood work you ordered, Doctor. | 您要的血常规化验 医生 |
[12:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Uh, I noticed there was no patient name. | 我发现这里没有病人姓名 |
[12:48] | Uh, yeah, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[12:50] | – I forgot to put that down. – Oh, well, I can do it for you. | -我忘记填了 -那我帮您填上 |
[12:51] | No, I’ll take care of it later. | 不用 我待会自己填 |
[12:53] | Is everything okay, Doctor? | 你还好吗 医生 |
[12:56] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[12:57] | I’m just working a little later than I expected. | 只是工作得比我预计的晚了一些 |
[13:00] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[13:04] | You did good. | 表现不错 |
[13:06] | What does it say? | 结果如何 |
[13:10] | Your brother has been exposed to at least 400 rems, | 你兄弟受到了至少四百雷姆的放射污染 |
[13:13] | and the chemical toxicity of the radiation is causing renal failure. | 放射物的化学毒性导致了肾衰竭 |
[13:16] | I know it’s serious. | 我知道情况严重 |
[13:17] | Can you help him or not? | 你到底能不能治好他 |
[13:19] | He needs a bone marrow transplant. | 他得进行骨髓移植 |
[13:21] | That requires a six-man surgical team in a fully equipped facility. | 需要一个设备齐全的六人外科手术小组 |
[13:24] | There has to be something you can do right here, right now. | 此时此地 你总能做些什么 |
[13:28] | There are some drugs I could give him that will help flush out the radiation | 我可以给他开些能有助于排出放射物 |
[13:30] | and stimulate white blood cell repair, | 并促进白细胞修复的药物 |
[13:33] | but that’s a half measure. I can’t guarantee he’ll recover. | 这只是权宜之计 我不能保证他会康复 |
[13:38] | My brother is not going to die. | 我弟弟不会死 |
[13:41] | It’s up to you, Doctor. | 他的命掌握在你的手里 医生 |
[13:45] | Now get to work. | 快去 |
[13:55] | Okay, got it. | 好 明白 |
[13:58] | That was CTU. | 反恐小组打来电话 |
[13:59] | Your offshore account’s in place. | 你的海外账户准备完毕 |
[14:00] | They’re forwarding instructions to your PDA on how to wire the money. | 他们正在把汇钱方法发送到你的掌上电脑上 |
[14:03] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:06] | I spoke with Hastings. | 我跟黑斯廷斯谈过了 |
[14:07] | He said, as soon as you’re under | 他说一旦你接上头 |
[14:08] | and we have confirmation that Laitanan can get us to the nuclear rods, | 确定勒塔纳能帮我们找到浓缩铀棒 |
[14:10] | we’re pulling Renee Walker out. | 我们就马上把蕾妮·沃克救出来 |
[14:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:14] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么了 杰克 |
[14:16] | Hastings said something about her being unstable. | 黑斯廷斯说她情绪不稳定 |
[14:18] | I don’t have time to explain it. | 我没时间解释 |
[14:19] | Just follow my lead. | 听我指挥就行 |
[14:21] | How do you want to work this without breaking cover? | 不暴露身份的话怎么继续行动 |
[14:22] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[14:24] | All right. Well, I got two teams running coordinated drive-bys. | 好吧 有两个飞车射击队协调作战 |
[14:26] | They’ll be ready to extract her when she’s clear. | 当她完成使命时 他们随时准备营救她出来 |
[14:28] | No. These guys own this neighborhood. | 不行 这是他们的地盘 |
[14:30] | They’ll have eyes everywhere. | 肯定到处都有眼线 |
[14:31] | Your men will run the risk of being spotted. | 你的人很可能被发现 |
[14:32] | I’ve done this before, Jack. | 我是老江湖了 杰克 |
[14:34] | I ran an operation just like it in Fallujah. | 我在费卢杰执行过类似的行动 |
[14:36] | And I’m in command. You’re going to do exactly what I tell you. | 但我是指挥官 按我的命令行事 |
[14:39] | Jack, stand by. | 杰克 做好准备 |
[14:41] | I hear him coming. | 我听到了他的脚步声 |
[14:42] | Laitanan’s back. | 勒塔纳回来了 |
[14:44] | I need to listen to this. Excuse me. | 我得去监听 失陪了 |
[14:49] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[14:52] | I spoke to my men. | 我和手下打过招呼了 |
[14:54] | Did you get your buyer on the phone? | 你和买家通过电话了吗 |
[14:56] | He agreed to the money. | 他同意预付这笔钱 |
[14:57] | – He’ll be at the parking garage in 20 minutes. – Very good. | -二十分钟内到停车场 -很好 |
[14:58] | We have a little time to catch up. | 那我们还有点时间叙叙旧 |
[15:01] | Do you still like your single malts? | 还喜欢喝单一纯麦威士忌吗 |
[15:03] | Uh, not right now. | 现在不想喝 |
[15:04] | You sure? It’s a 30 year. | 确定吗 这可是三十年陈的酒啊 |
[15:05] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[15:08] | What you said earlier… down at the river… | 刚在河边你说什么来着 |
[15:12] | you were tired of living, wanted to die. | 你厌倦了生活 就想一死 |
[15:17] | What happened to you? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:19] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[15:21] | It is to me. | 对我来说重要 |
[15:23] | Look, you don’t have to worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[15:24] | Once I make this deal, none of it will matter. | 只要交易完成 其他的都将不再重要了 |
[15:28] | Well, you’re not the only one who’s been suffering these past few years. | 过去那几年 受罪的不止是你一个人 |
[15:36] | It’s hard for me to admit, | 虽然难以启齿 |
[15:39] | but, uh… I never forgave myself for what I did to you. | 但是 我从未原谅自己对你的所作所为 |
[15:48] | It’s in the past. Forget it. | 过去的都过去了 忘了吧 |
[15:51] | I don’t want to forget it. | 我不想忘记 |
[15:54] | I had too much to drink that night, i wasn’t thinking clearly. | 那晚我喝得太多了 意识不清醒 |
[15:58] | Never heard you apologize for anything. It’s definitely a first. | 从来没见你道过歉 史无前例啊 |
[16:03] | Look, I’m just trying to make things right. | 我只是想纠正过去的错误 |
[16:05] | You don’t have to be such a bitch about it. | 你用不着这么得理不饶人吧 |
[16:06] | Was I being a bitch? Maybe I should apologize. | 我得理不饶人了吗 也许我应该道歉 |
[16:09] | Oh, you’re something else. You never back down, do you? | 真是巾帼不让须眉 你从不低头 是不是 |
[16:15] | I’ve missed our little arguments. | 我想念我们斗嘴的样子 |
[16:26] | You’re still nervous around me. | 靠近我你还是会紧张 |
[16:29] | I shouldn’t be surprised. | 我不该大惊小怪 |
[16:31] | It’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[16:34] | Someone else? | 那是因为别人吗 |
[16:35] | No. | 不是 |
[16:38] | What is it, then? | 那是怎么回事 |
[16:39] | Look, I’m just… | 听着 我只是… |
[16:40] | I’m just nervous about the deal. Could be a lot of money at stake. | 我只是担心这次交易 那么多钱都悬着呢 |
[16:44] | There’s more for you here than just money, if you want it. | 如果你愿意 你得到的不仅仅是钱 |
[16:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:51] | I didn’t come here for this. | 我来不是为了这个 |
[16:54] | Really. All the people you could’ve gone to, | 是吗 你有那么多人可以选 |
[16:56] | you knocked on my door. | 可你偏偏挑了我 |
[16:58] | Because you’re connected. | 因为你人脉广 |
[16:59] | – That’s the only reason? – Yes. | -就因为这个吗 -对 |
[17:02] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[17:04] | That’s your problem. | 那是你的事 |
[17:05] | You should watch your tongue. | 管好你的舌头 |
[17:06] | You might lose it one day. | 否则不定哪天就没了 |
[17:09] | Uh… you said that I could get cleaned up. | 你刚说我可以去冲个澡 |
[17:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:16] | Bathroom has a shower. | 洗手间里有淋浴 |
[17:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | Agent Ortiz, we need to move now. | 奥迪斯探员 立刻行动 |
[17:26] | Now! | 出发 |
[17:42] | Renee called her buyer. | 蕾妮给她的买家打过电话了 |
[17:44] | He agreed to pay the $5 million up front. | 他同意预先支付五百万 |
[17:46] | I want you to meet with him. Take a couple men. | 你去会会他 带几个弟兄过去 |
[17:48] | This is a mistake, Vlad. Getting involved in nuclear arms- | 瓦德 做核武器买卖是个错误 |
[17:51] | it doesn’t matter how much money is at stake. | 这不是钱多钱少的问题 |
[17:54] | I have no intention of pursuing this deal. | 我没打算做这个买卖 |
[17:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:58] | When you’ve picked up the buyer, when the money has been transferred into our account, | 跟买家接头后 钱一进账 |
[18:02] | you kill him, put him in the river, | 就干掉他 把尸体扔到河里 |
[18:04] | keep the money for ourselves. | 钱我们自己留着 |
[18:06] | What about Renee? | 蕾妮怎么办 |
[18:10] | She’ll be working with us from now on. | 从今以后她就和我们一伙了 |
[18:13] | We are going to kill her buyer. She’s not going to be happy about that. | 可杀了买家 她肯定不乐意 |
[18:17] | You heard what she said. She’s got nothing left. | 你没听到她的话吗 她已经一无所有了 |
[18:19] | Nowhere to go. Desperate woman. | 无处可去 是一个绝望的女人了 |
[18:23] | I give her reason to live. | 我给了她活下去的理由 |
[18:25] | Okay? | 懂了没 |
[18:27] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我了 |
[18:48] | President Hassan’s security forces… | 哈桑总统的卫队 |
[18:50] | they’re still cracking down on the opposition, | 仍在镇压反对派 |
[18:52] | and they’re not showing any signs of letting up. | 并且没有任何停止的迹象 |
[18:55] | I’m afraid your warning to President Hassan has fallen on deaf ears, | 恐怕哈桑总统对您的忠告置若罔闻了 |
[18:58] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[18:59] | Who filmed this? | 谁拍的视频 |
[19:00] | Stringer for the BBC bought it from an eyewitness. | BBC的特约记者从一个目击者手里买的 |
[19:02] | And they’ve already seen it on Downing Street. | 英国政府方面已经看过了 |
[19:04] | That’s why Ethan wanted you to see this now. | 所以伊桑想让你看看这个 |
[19:06] | The rumors have already started | 谣言四起 |
[19:08] | that the British are pulling out as signatories to the accord. | 说是英国正打算拒绝签字同时退出和谈 |
[19:11] | Then I need to talk to the prime minister. | 那我得跟首相谈谈 |
[19:13] | It’s not just the British, Madam President. | 不仅是英国 总统阁下 |
[19:15] | The Germans and Egyptians are also positioning themselves to pull out, | 德国和埃及也纷纷表示要退出和谈 |
[19:18] | and if we lose their support… | 如果没有他们的支持 |
[19:19] | The peace deal is dead. | 和平会谈就胎死腹中了 |
[19:23] | Maybe if they understood the circumstances | 如果让他们明白现在的事态 |
[19:24] | that Hassan is trying to prevent his brother from acquiring a nuclear weapon. | 哈桑总统正努力阻止他弟弟获得核武器 |
[19:28] | With respect, Madam President, | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[19:30] | sharing that intelligence with the delegates might spread a panic. | 如果这个消息散布出去了 势必会造成恐慌 |
[19:32] | You’re right, but I still need to buy some time. | 没错 但我还是需要争取一些时间 |
[19:40] | Assemble the representatives | 召集各国代表 |
[19:42] | from every signatory country attending the conference. | 让每个签署国都来出席会议 |
[19:46] | I want to appeal to them myself to stay the course. | 我亲自去请求他们让和谈继续 |
[19:49] | What about President Hassan? | 哈桑总统怎么办 |
[19:50] | Shouldn’t we include him? | 要邀请他吗 |
[19:52] | Not until I’ve taken the temperature of the other delegates. | 还是先稳住其他代表的情绪吧 |
[19:55] | I don’t want to push him too hard. | 我不想把他逼得太急了 |
[20:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[20:07] | As you requested, these are backgrounds on all the detainees. | 按您的吩咐 这是被抓嫌犯们的背景资料 |
[20:11] | Our security police have completed their initial sweep of the capital city. | 我们的卫队已对首都进行了初步搜捕 |
[20:13] | 65 known members of the opposition have been arrested | 已有65名反对分子被捕 |
[20:16] | and are being questioned. | 正在对他们进行审问 |
[20:17] | Have you learned anything? | 有什么收获吗 |
[20:18] | Were any of them working with my brother? | 他们中有我弟弟的同党吗 |
[20:21] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在还说不准 |
[20:27] | What’s wrong, sir? | 怎么了 总统阁下 |
[20:30] | One of the suspects… | 其中一名嫌犯… |
[20:33] | has family connections to a member of my delegation here at the UN. | 是我国驻联合国代表团中一位代表的亲戚 |
[20:36] | – Who? – Jamot. | -谁 -贾莫特 |
[20:39] | They are cousins. | 他们是表亲 |
[20:42] | That doesn’t mean that Jamot is involved in any of this. | 这不代表贾莫特和这次阴谋有瓜葛 |
[20:45] | We need to make sure. | 我们要确保万无一失 |
[20:47] | We’ll check his phone records and other recent activities | 我们会调查他的通话记录和近期活动 |
[20:50] | for any suspicious behavior. | 看是否有任何异常的地方 |
[20:51] | Good. But I also want him taken into custody. | 很好 但我还是希望先拘留他 |
[20:54] | – Sir? – Arrest him. | -什么 -逮捕他 |
[20:57] | Take him to our embassy for interrogation. | 带他到使馆接受审讯 |
[20:59] | Mr. President, with respect, | 总统阁下 恕我直言 |
[21:02] | Jamot is a trusted member of your inner circle. | 贾莫特是您内阁核心中的信臣 |
[21:04] | The evidence against him is purely circumstantial. | 现在指证他的证据还不足 |
[21:09] | I trusted my brother as well. | 我也曾一度信任我的弟弟 |
[21:15] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 您确定要这么做吗 |
[21:16] | He is a public official. | 他可是一名政府官员 |
[21:17] | It will not go unnoticed. | 逮捕他会被人察觉的 |
[21:19] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[21:22] | I don’t care what anyone thinks. | 我才不在乎别人怎么想 |
[21:27] | I was almost killed today. | 我今天九死一生 |
[21:29] | Or have you forgotten? | 你难道已经忘了 |
[21:31] | I was in the car with you, sir. | 我当时和您在同一辆车里 总统阁下 |
[21:34] | Then you should know what needs to be done. | 那你应该知道怎么做了 |
[21:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[22:00] | Keycard Activation Completed | 钥匙卡激活完毕 |
[22:14] | – Forget about me? – What? | -把我忘了吗 -什么 |
[22:17] | My name’s Arlo Glass. | 我叫阿洛·格拉斯 |
[22:18] | I’m one of your coworkers at CTU. | 我是你反恐小组的同事 |
[22:20] | You said you’d free up some memory space on the auxiliary servers. | 你刚说你要去为辅助服务器释放内存空间 |
[22:23] | I’m getting to it. | 我正要去做 |
[22:24] | In which century? We’re in the middle of an operation | 都什么时代了 我们有重任在身 |
[22:26] | and my aerial feed is running in slow-motion. | 而我的空中监测画面却处于龟速运行 |
[22:28] | It’s next on my list, Arlo. | 我接下来就去搞定它 阿洛 |
[22:31] | Where are you going now? | 你要去哪 |
[22:32] | To the bathroom. Is that okay with you? | 上厕所 满意了吗 |
[22:38] | Hey, O’Brian, | 奥布赖恩 |
[22:39] | you notice anything weird about Dana? | 你注意到丹娜有点怪怪的吗 |
[22:41] | Miss Perfect? | 那位完美小姐吗 |
[22:43] | She seems distracted, | 她看起来有点心不在焉 |
[22:44] | always making excuses to leave. | 老是找借口离开岗位 |
[22:45] | Maybe she’s avoiding you. | 可能她就是不想见到你 |
[22:47] | What? | 什么 |
[22:48] | Well, that’s what I would do if someone were drooling over me all day. | 如果有人整天色咪咪地看着我 我也会那么做 |
[22:50] | You’re lucky she hasn’t reported you to Human Resources. | 你该庆幸她没向人力资源部门打你的小报告 |
[22:52] | If you weren’t so jealous, | 如果你是在吃醋 |
[22:54] | you’d see I was asking you a serious question. | 那我告诉你我是认真的 |
[22:56] | Oh, yeah, I’m jealous. | 哦 对 我吃醋了 |
[22:58] | Please, won’t you stare at my ass as I walk away? | 拜托 请在我走开时窥视我的俏臀吧 |
[23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:19] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[23:31] | This has the address and schematic of the evidence lockup. | 这里有证据保留室所在位置及其地形图 |
[23:34] | You’ll go through the southeast entrance. | 从东南面的入口进去 |
[23:36] | This keycard will get you access. | 用这张钥匙卡通过安检 |
[23:40] | How do we find the money? | 我们怎么才能找到钱 |
[23:42] | The evidence bins are numbered. | 证据存储箱都有编号 |
[23:44] | You’re looking for 4301. | 赃款箱的编号为4301 |
[23:47] | This is a dedicated comm unit. | 这是个专用的通讯器 |
[23:49] | It’s an earpiece; you’ll be able to hear me. | 是一种耳机 戴上就能听到我说话了 |
[23:50] | Do exactly what I tell you to do and you’ll be in and out. | 必须严格按我说的做 你就能自由进出了 |
[23:53] | No one will know you were there. | 没人会知道你去过那里 |
[23:58] | Listen… I help you do this | 听着 事成后 |
[24:01] | and you never call me again. | 就别再来烦我了 |
[24:04] | That’s the deal, right? | 就这么定了 好吗 |
[24:06] | Sure, Jen, that’s the deal. | 当然 珍妮 就这么定了 |
[24:13] | I’ll call you when we get to the lockup. | 我们一到证据保留室就给你电话 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:56] | You look thin. | 你真苗条 |
[24:59] | Be out in a minute. | 请你出去一下 |
[25:02] | I don’t want to wait that long. | 我可不想久等 |
[25:04] | Vladimir, please, just let me get dressed. | 拜托 瓦德米尔 让我先穿上衣服 |
[25:09] | Why waste the energy? | 何必要多此一举 |
[25:10] | I’ll just have to get you undressed all over again. | 反正过一会我又要把你脱光 |
[25:17] | Look, I already told you I didn’t come here for this. | 听着 我告诉过你我不是来干这个的 |
[25:20] | That’s what you say, but part of you came here to see me. | 你是说过 但见我也是你来的原因之一吧 |
[25:22] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[25:23] | There’s nothing to admit. | 没什么好承认的 |
[25:26] | Why is it so hard for you to admit the truth? | 为什么那么不愿意承认事实呢 |
[25:29] | You want this just as much as I do. | 你和我一样饥渴 |
[25:31] | I’m not going to tell you again. | 我不会再说一次了 |
[25:33] | Leave me alone and let me get dressed. | 让我先穿上衣服再说 |
[25:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:41] | I said come here. | 我叫你过来 |
[25:48] | Come here or get out. | 要么过来要么滚出去 |
[25:51] | I call my men and the deal’s off. | 我一个电话 这次交易就取消了 |
[26:25] | I’ll, um… I’ll take that drink now. | 我… 我想先喝一杯 |
[26:30] | Dry yourself off. | 先把身子擦干 |
[26:32] | Come out when you’re ready. | 准备好了就出来 |
[26:47] | Renee, do you copy? | 蕾妮 听到了吗 |
[26:49] | Yeah, Jack. | 是的 杰克 |
[26:51] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要那么做 |
[26:52] | I’ve got a team standing by. | 我已经让一个小队待命了 |
[26:53] | We can get you out of there now. | 我们现在就能把你救出来 |
[26:55] | Where would that leave us? | 那我们岂不是一筹莫展了 |
[26:58] | I’ve got to stay under. | 我得继续潜伏下去 |
[26:59] | We’ll find another way. | 我们再想其他办法 |
[27:03] | There is no other way. | 没其他办法了 |
[27:07] | Renee, don’t do this. | 蕾妮 别那么做 |
[27:10] | Renee… | 蕾妮 |
[27:11] | Go meet Vlad’s men. | 去见瓦德的人吧 |
[27:13] | I’ll see you when you get here. | 等你到这了 我会去见你 |
[27:14] | Why won’t you listen to me? | 你为什么不听我的劝 |
[27:16] | I’m going dark. | 我要关通讯器了 |
[27:17] | Renee, wai… | 蕾妮 等… |
[27:49] | These arrests are making it very difficult for my government to continue | 这一系列拘捕给我国政府继续支持和平协议 |
[27:52] | to support the peace agreement. | 造成了很大的阻碍 |
[27:53] | President Hassan | 至于哈桑总统 |
[27:54] | can’t ignore the repercussions of what he’s doing. | 很难忽视他的所作所为引起的反响 |
[27:57] | I know President Hassan. | 我了解哈桑总统 |
[27:58] | He is a rational man, a good man. | 他是个理性的人 是个好人 |
[28:00] | There must be a reason for these actions, | 这些行为一定是事出有因 |
[28:02] | and I’m not just speaking as his delegate | 我说这话 不仅是作为他的代表 |
[28:04] | but as his friend. | 也是作为他的朋友说的 |
[28:05] | Well, as his friend, you need to let him know | 作为他的朋友 你该让他知道 |
[28:06] | that my government is not the only one with grave concerns. | 不止我国政府怀有极大的忧虑 |
[28:10] | This conference is at risk of falling apart… | 这次会谈正面临着分崩离析的危险 |
[28:12] | Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[28:13] | Mr. Jamot, may I speak with you privately? | 贾莫特先生 能和您私下说句话吗 |
[28:16] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然可以 |
[28:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[28:18] | Of course. | 没关系 |
[28:20] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:22] | I’ve been ordered to escort you to the embassy to answer some questions. | 我接到命令 带您去大使馆回答些问题 |
[28:25] | Regarding? | 什么问题 |
[28:26] | An internal security matter. | 国内治安问题 |
[28:28] | Please come with us. | 请跟我们走一趟 |
[28:30] | Well, I-I would like to know what this is about. | 我想要知道 这是怎么回事 |
[28:33] | We’ll explain everything to you at the embassy, sir. | 到了大使馆我们会解释一切的 先生 |
[28:34] | Well, it will have to wait. | 那就得过一阵了 |
[28:35] | I am about to go into a meeting. | 我正准备开个会 |
[28:36] | It cannot wait, sir. | 这事不能耽搁 先生 |
[28:38] | We need to go right now. | 我们现在就得动身 |
[28:45] | Are you arresting me? | 你这是想拘捕我吗 |
[28:48] | It would be best if we kept this discreet. | 我觉得慎重一些方为上策 |
[28:50] | This is outrageous. | 这太过分了 |
[28:53] | I demand to speak with President Hassan. | 我要和哈桑总统谈谈 |
[28:54] | President Hassan is the one who gave this order. | 就是哈桑总统下的命令 |
[28:57] | I will not ask you again. | 我不会再客气地请你了 |
[29:00] | Come with us. | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[29:06] | Very well. | 很好 |
[29:08] | Take him to the car. | 带他上车 |
[29:09] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[29:16] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[29:18] | Everything is fine, sir. | 一切正常 阁下 |
[29:19] | Please excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[29:29] | Hello. | 喂 |
[29:29] | – It’s me. Are you alone? – Yes. | -是我 你身边没人吧 -没人 |
[29:32] | What’s wrong? You sound upset. | 怎么了 听起来你很不安 |
[29:33] | I didn’t want to burden you with this, | 我不希望你也背上包袱 |
[29:35] | but I need to speak with you about your father. | 但我得和你谈谈你父亲的事 |
[29:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:40] | I have to go to the embassy right now. | 我现在要去大使馆 |
[29:42] | I’ll meet you in private when I get back. | 等我回来再私下见你 |
[29:46] | You’re going to give him vindesine twice daily, | 你每天要给他注射两次长春地辛 |
[29:48] | morning and night. | 早晚各一次 |
[29:49] | Inject it right into the I.V. Bag, | 直接注射到输液包里 |
[29:51] | just like I’m doing. | 就像我现在这样 |
[29:53] | You’re going to want to be careful. | 你得小心点 |
[29:55] | Radiation poisoning is transferable through bodily fluids. | 辐射中毒是会通过体液传播的 |
[29:59] | Are you paying attention? | 你在听吗 |
[30:01] | Yes, I see. | 是 我知道了 |
[30:03] | He’s also going to get cisplatin every other day, | 他每隔一天需要用顺铂 |
[30:06] | but he can take that in pill form. | 但可以口服 |
[30:08] | I’m going to give you three weeks’ worth. | 我先给你三周的量 |
[30:10] | How will I know if he’s getting better? | 我怎么能看出来他好转了没有 |
[30:12] | If the treatment’s working, | 如果治疗有效 |
[30:13] | his symptoms will begin to subside in seven to ten days. | 在七到十天内 他的症状会逐渐消退 |
[30:19] | We’re going to be leaving soon. | 我们很快就要走了 |
[30:21] | – Where? – To the country house. | -去哪 -去郊区别墅那里 |
[30:22] | The doctor’s giving me everything I need to treat you. | 医生给了我治疗你的所有药物 |
[30:25] | You’re going to get better, Oleg. | 你会好起来的 欧力格 |
[30:29] | That’s the nurse with the rest of the medicine. | 是护士带剩下的药物来了 |
[30:46] | Throw down your weapon, Josef. | 把武器放下 约瑟夫 |
[30:51] | Do what I said. | 照我说的做 |
[30:53] | Don’t make this worse than it is. | 别自讨苦吃 |
[30:59] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[31:08] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[31:10] | Who else knows about Oleg’s sickness? | 还有谁知道欧力格的病情 |
[31:12] | Who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[31:14] | Just the doctor. | 只有那个医生 |
[31:15] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[31:16] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[31:17] | Undo him. | 拔掉他的输液管 |
[31:22] | Hey, wait, stop. | 等等 住手 |
[31:23] | – What are you doing? – Your father sent us to bring you home. | -你要干什么 -你爸派我们来带你们回家 |
[31:26] | – Now, Josef. – Josef… | -现在就走 约瑟夫 -约瑟夫 |
[31:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:30] | Just do what he says. | 照他说的做吧 |
[31:35] | I have him. | 我来扶他 |
[31:44] | We found them. | 找到他们了 |
[31:45] | Where were they? | 他们在哪 |
[31:46] | A clinic in Mount Vernon. | 弗农山的一间诊所 |
[31:48] | How many people found out about Oleg? | 多少人知道欧力格的事 |
[31:50] | Only one… a doctor. | 只有一个 一个医生 |
[31:51] | but we’ve taken care of him. | 但我们已经摆平他了 |
[31:53] | Nobody will know we were here. | 没人知道我们来过 |
[31:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:55] | Now, bring my sons to me. | 把我的儿子们带回来吧 |
[31:57] | Da. | 了解 |
[32:00] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:26] | Meier? | 是迈尔吗 |
[32:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:31] | You are from Germany. | 你是德国来的 |
[32:32] | Bremen. | 不莱梅 |
[32:34] | But I grew up traveling with my father. | 但我从小跟着我父亲旅行 |
[32:37] | Never been there, but I hear the women are beautiful. | 没去过 不过听说那里的女人很美 |
[32:41] | You heard right. Unfortunately I am too busy working to enjoy them. | 没错 可惜啊 我忙得没时间玩女人 |
[32:46] | You have American accent. | 你有美国口音 |
[32:48] | I went to university here, | 我在这上的大学 |
[32:50] | and most of the people I do business with speak English. | 而且和我做生意的人大多说英语 |
[32:54] | I guess it rubs off. | 估计说话就变味了 |
[32:57] | Maybe we should speak English, German is such a… | 我们也许该说英语 德语太… |
[33:01] | Dirty language. | 肮脏了 |
[33:03] | And you are dirty people. | 你也不是干净人 |
[33:06] | But here we are. | 不过既来之则安之 |
[33:08] | We both need something from each other. | 我们各取所需 |
[33:14] | Are we going to do business or not? | 我们还要不要做交易了 |
[33:16] | Where is the $5 million? | 五百万美金在哪 |
[33:18] | You don’t see any money until I talk to Laitanan. | 我没和勒塔纳说上话之前你见不到一分钱 |
[33:20] | If you have questions, | 你有什么疑问的话 |
[33:21] | ask me. | 问我吧 |
[33:22] | I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你谈 |
[33:25] | Get him on the phone or I drive away. | 给他打电话 不然我就开车走人 |
[33:27] | Now. | 现在就打 |
[33:42] | Yes? | 喂 |
[33:43] | Meier is here. | 迈尔来了 |
[33:45] | He won’t transfer the money until he speaks with you first. | 他说不先和你通话 就不会转账 |
[33:49] | Put him on. | 把电话给他 |
[33:54] | This is Meier. | 我是迈尔 |
[33:56] | Yes, Mr. Meier. | 是的 迈尔先生 |
[33:57] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[33:59] | After you get your money, | 在你收到钱之后 |
[34:01] | how long till I get my information? | 还要多久我才能得到我要的消息 |
[34:03] | Not very long; I just have to make a few calls. | 不会很久 我只需要打几个电话 |
[34:04] | No more than an hour. | 不会超过一个小时 |
[34:05] | Where is Renee? | 蕾妮在哪 |
[34:08] | She’s busy. | 她很忙 |
[34:09] | I would like to talk to her. | 我想和她谈谈 |
[34:11] | You can see her when you get here. | 你来了就能见到她了 |
[34:12] | We have nothing more to discuss | 钱不到位 |
[34:14] | until the money’s in place. | 我们就没什么好说的了 |
[34:15] | Now, get Lugo on the phone. | 把电话给卢戈 |
[34:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:24] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[34:25] | Once the money is confirmed into our account, | 一旦确定钱到帐 |
[34:27] | you know what to do. | 你知道该怎么处理 |
[34:29] | Yes. | 知道 |
[34:32] | I need your account number. | 我要你的帐号 |
[34:45] | I’m transferring the money through multiple accounts | 我正进行多账户转账 |
[34:47] | so it can’t be traced. This will take a moment. | 这样钱的来路就不会被追踪到 要花点时间 |
[34:50] | We’ll wait. | 我们等着 |
[35:08] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[35:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[35:11] | My partner’s good for the money, Vladimir. | 我的买家在钱方面的信誉不错 瓦德米尔 |
[35:13] | You should be making calls, tracking down the rods. | 你该打电话找寻浓缩铀棒的下落了 |
[35:15] | I’m not going to make any calls, | 我不会打电话的 |
[35:16] | ’cause there isn’t going to be any deal with your partner. | 因为我根本就没打算和你的买家做这笔买卖 |
[35:20] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[35:22] | Once we have the money… | 一旦我们拿到钱 |
[35:24] | it’s over. | 交易结束 |
[35:25] | We don’t need him anymore. | 他就对我们毫无用处了 |
[35:27] | And we’ll be $5 million richer. | 而我们就又多了五百万 |
[35:29] | You son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋 |
[35:30] | Hey, I’m not a fool, Renee. | 我不是傻子 蕾妮 |
[35:31] | I’m not about to get involved with the kind of people | 我可不会和贩卖核武器的人 |
[35:33] | who traffic in nuclear arms. | 搅合在一起 |
[35:34] | Vladimir, listen, you can’t do this. | 瓦德米尔 听着 你不能这么做 |
[35:36] | Why? This man mean something to you? | 怎么 这男人对你很重要吗 |
[35:37] | No, but I worked for more than a year to make this deal. | 不是 我为了这桩买卖花了一年多时间 |
[35:39] | I’m not just gonna let it go because you don’t have the guts to see it through. | 我可不会因为你没这胆子做就轻易放手 |
[35:42] | Hey, this isn’t about guts. | 这和胆子大不大无关 |
[35:43] | This is about being smart. | 这是关于是否是明智之举的问题 |
[35:44] | Really? | 真的是这样吗 |
[35:45] | Is it smart to keep selling small arms for the rest of your life? | 难道一辈子做点小军火买卖就是明智的吗 |
[35:48] | I bring you the score of a lifetime, | 我给你找来千载难逢的好机会 |
[35:49] | and you just piss it away? | 你就这样糟蹋了是吗 |
[35:50] | For what- for $5 million? | 就仅仅为了那五百万吗 |
[35:51] | How long is that going to last you? | 那能够你挥霍多久呢 |
[35:53] | Long enough. | 足够久了 |
[35:54] | You’re more than all this. | 你决不是一点小钱就能满足的主儿 |
[35:56] | I know it. | 我了解你 |
[35:58] | It’s why I brought this deal to you. | 所以我才找你来接这笔买卖 |
[36:02] | We can do this. Together. | 我们能行的 一起大干一番 |
[36:06] | Once we’ve made the deal and we have the money, | 一旦我们做成了这笔买卖就发财了 |
[36:09] | we can be together. | 我们就能在一起了 |
[36:13] | We could start over. | 就可以重新开始了 |
[36:15] | Make our own moves. | 不再受制于人了 |
[36:18] | But I need my buyer. Alive. | 所以我的买家还不能死 |
[36:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:28] | This is the way I want it. | 我意已决 |
[36:29] | You’ll see. It’s for the best. | 你以后会明白的 这是最明智的做法 |
[36:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:36] | Making a call. | 打电话 |
[36:38] | Put down the phone. | 放下电话 |
[36:41] | I said put it down! | 我叫你放下电话 |
[36:46] | Don’t ever go against me! | 永远不要和我对着干 |
[36:50] | Renee, you should know that by now. | 事到如今你应该很明白这个道理了 蕾妮 |
[36:52] | Okay?! | 听懂了吗 |
[37:16] | How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[37:17] | It’s almost done. | 马上就好了 |
[37:25] | There. | 好了 |
[37:28] | The money’s in your account. | 钱已到账 |
[37:30] | Thank you, Mr. Meier. | 谢了 迈尔先生 |
[37:38] | Drop the weapon. Now! Drop it! | 放下武器 马上放下武器 |
[37:46] | You really think I’m that stupid? That I’d come here alone? | 你真以为我能傻到一个人来交易吗 |
[37:49] | Call your man. Do it! | 给你的人打电话 快 |
[37:55] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[38:01] | I see we have the money. | 我看到了 钱已到帐 |
[38:03] | Is Meier dead? | 迈尔死了没 |
[38:04] | Not exactly, but I’ve just taken out three of your men, | 还没 你的三个手下已经被我杀了 |
[38:06] | and I’m ready to take out the fourth. | 现在准备杀第四个 |
[38:08] | Meier. | 迈尔 |
[38:09] | You really think you can roll me for $5 million? | 你真以为你可以黑吃黑 得到这五百万吗 |
[38:12] | Where’s Renee? | 蕾妮在哪 |
[38:14] | She’s right here. She’s fine. | 她就在这 她没事 |
[38:15] | I want proof now! | 我需要证明 |
[38:19] | Say something to your partner. | 跟你的买家说句话 |
[38:21] | Meier, are you okay? | 迈尔 你还好吗 |
[38:24] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[38:25] | Renee told me you were ready to take your organization to the next level. | 蕾妮告诉我你准备将贵帮做大做强 |
[38:28] | Apparently, she was wrong. | 很明显她看错人了 |
[38:29] | Not necessarily. I’m willing to reconsider the situation. | 那也不一定 我很乐意重新考虑一下 |
[38:32] | The only thing you should consider yourself is lucky. | 你应该非常庆幸才对 |
[38:35] | And I still want this deal to happen. | 因为我现在仍然想做这笔买卖 |
[38:36] | Otherwise, you’d be dead. | 否则你早就死了 |
[38:38] | You try something like this again, we’re going to war, | 如果你胆敢再耍花招 我们就开战了 |
[38:40] | and that’s the last thing you want. | 那恐怕是你最不愿意看到的局面 |
[38:43] | Let me talk to my man. | 把电话给我的人 |
[38:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | Yes? | 喂 |
[38:51] | Bring him back here. | 把他带过来 |
[38:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:00] | He wants to see you. | 他想要和你会面 |
[39:02] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[39:09] | Move to the driver’s-side door. | 你来开车 |
[39:10] | Slowly. | 慢慢地走过去 |
[39:20] | Get in. | 上车 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry, Oleg. | 我很抱歉 欧力格 |
[39:36] | Leave us. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[39:43] | I couldn’t let him die. | 我不能眼睁睁看着他死 |
[39:46] | He’s my brother. | 他可是我弟弟啊 |
[39:47] | And he’s my son. | 他还是我儿子呢 |
[39:50] | Do you think this is any easier for me? | 你觉得他这样我心里好受吗 |
[39:52] | It would’ve worked. | 他本来可以好起来的 |
[39:53] | The doctor was treating him. | 医生已经在治疗他了 |
[39:55] | You disobeyed me, Josef. | 你违抗了我的命令 约瑟夫 |
[39:57] | You put this family at risk. | 你让整个家族的安危命悬一线 |
[39:59] | You put this family at risk | 当您派人去诊所的时候 |
[40:00] | when you sent those men into the clinic. | 才是让整个家族命悬一线 |
[40:02] | They killed three people! | 他们杀了三个人 |
[40:04] | What do you think’s gonna happen when the police start to investigate?! | 如果警察开始着手调查怎么办 |
[40:08] | Who are you to question my judgment? | 你翅膀硬了 敢质疑老子的判断力了吗 |
[40:11] | You are my first-born. | 你是长子 |
[40:13] | You, of all people, should give me respect. | 在所有人中你最应该尊敬我 |
[40:15] | I do respect you. But this time you’re wrong. | 我一直很尊重您 但是这次您肯定错了 |
[40:19] | The doctor said that Oleg could be treated. | 医生说可以治愈欧力格的 |
[40:22] | He showed me how! | 他都教我怎么做了 |
[40:24] | All we need is the medicine! | 我们只需要给他用药就行了 |
[40:28] | There are rules, Josef. | 国有国法 帮有帮规 约瑟夫 |
[40:30] | They are simple rules. | 规矩很简单 |
[40:34] | And they must never be broken! | 永远不要坏了规矩 |
[40:36] | Never endanger the family; never. | 永远不威胁到家族的安危 永不 |
[40:39] | And never disobey an order from your father. | 永远不要违抗你父亲的命令 |
[40:42] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[40:44] | No, please, | 不要 求您了 |
[40:46] | No, please. | 不要 求您了 |
[40:47] | You made me do this, Josef. | 这是你逼我的 约瑟夫 |
[40:49] | Please. Please don’t. | 求您了 不要 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry, my son. | 儿子 对不住了 |
[41:05] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[41:07] | Get up! | 起来 |
[41:11] | Now, call Father Gregor. | 现在给格雷戈神父打电话 |
[41:13] | He’ll pray over Oleg. | 他会为欧力格祷告的 |
[41:15] | When he’s finished, we’ll bury your brother. | 他完成祷告以后 自会厚葬你弟弟 |
[41:25] | Never disobey me again. | 绝对不要再违抗我的命令 |
[41:36] | Security, Gate 9. | 九号出口 保安 |
[41:38] | Yeah, this is Arlo Glass, senior analyst here at C.T.U. | 我是阿洛 CTU的高级系统分析师 |
[41:41] | We’re just taking some extra precautions today, | 我们正在着手增加一些额外的防范措施 |
[41:43] | logging any visitors who have been in and out. | 记录进进出出的任何访客 |
[41:46] | Dana, has there been any movement | 丹娜 卫星和交通摄像头上 |
[41:48] | on the satellite or traffic cams in the parking garage? | 有没有停车场的最新动态? |
[41:50] | l don’t know. Arlo’s on it. | 我不清楚 阿洛在跟进 |
[41:52] | Kevin Wade. And he was visiting Dana Walsh. | 凯文 韦德 他会见的是丹娜 沃什 |
[41:56] | And did he say that he was a friend- I gotta go. | 他说他是它的一个朋友 我得挂了 |
[41:58] | – What the hell are you doing? – This is not what it looks like. | -你这是在干什么?! -不是你所看所想的那样 |
[42:01] | You mean you’re not being a creepy stalker? | 你是说你不是一个猥琐下流的跟踪者? |
[42:03] | Yourjob is to monitor the traffic cams in the garage… | 你的工作是监控停车场的交通摄像头 |
[42:05] | for when Jack comes out- which could happen any minute- and you’re slacking. | 随时接应杰克出来 你现在却消遣怠工 |
[42:08] | – Have you even coordinated with Metro Control? – No. Yes. I’m on it. | -你协调过地下监控吗 -我在做了 |
[42:11] | Just look at this. | 你看这里 |
[42:13] | Dana’s been visited twice today | 丹娜被这个可疑的落腮胡男 |
[42:14] | by this guy with really questionable facial hair, | 拜访过两次 |
[42:16] | and for some reason, she’s covering it up. | 而且理由也一样 她都隐瞒了 |
[42:18] | – l don’t wanna see that. | 我没兴趣研究这个 |
[42:19] | – Did she say anything to you about this guy? | 她跟你说过有关这个男人的事吗 |
[42:22] | Yeah. When we were in the bathroom braiding each other’s hair. | 恩 我们还有空在卫生间互相扎头发玩呢 |
[42:25] | You seriously think this is how you get girls? | 你真觉得该这样是追女人? |
[42:27] | But ifyou’re that desperate, let me give you a little advice. | 如果你真的很伤心绝望 我给你你一点建议 |
[42:30] | Girls appreciate flowers. | 字幕女人更爱赏花 |
[42:32] | Romantic gestures. | 一些浪漫的方式 |
[42:36] | Have you tried online dating? | 你试过在线约会吗 |
[42:39] | Calibrating traffic cams now. | 我在校正交通摄像头了 |
[42:41] | I just need to free up some bandwidth. | 我只需空出些带宽 |
[42:43] | l’ll check with Dana to see if Cole’s called in yet. | 我跟丹娜核实下 看看科尔是否联系过 |
[42:56] | ls there a problem, Arlo? No. Nothing. | -阿洛 还有问题吗 -一点都没有 |
[42:58] | Everything’s fine. | 好的不得了 |
[43:03] | He’s so weird. | 他真奇怪 |