时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[00:18] | Vladimir attacked you, and you defended yourself. | 瓦德米尔先攻击你 你是自卫 |
[00:20] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[00:22] | I don’t know. | 要这样说吗 |
[00:22] | I do, and if anybody else wants to ask you questions about that, | 我来证明 如果有其他任何人质疑这一点 |
[00:25] | I’ll be right there with you to answer them. | 我会和你站在一起回答他们 |
[00:26] | You implied something about Dana. | 你暗示了我一些丹娜的事情 |
[00:28] | I wanna know what it is. | 我想知道是什么事 |
[00:30] | I think she went to meet some guy. | 我想她去见了某个男人 |
[00:32] | Take a look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[00:34] | You think you can find her? | 你觉得你能找到她吗 |
[00:36] | You promise me I do this one thing for you, | 你答应过我 为你办完此事 |
[00:38] | and then you’ll leave me alone. | 你就不再来烦我了 |
[00:40] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[00:42] | This is a sweet operation that we got going here. | 我们这次可是开门红啊 |
[00:44] | You know? You getting the access codes, and us pulling the jobs. | 知道吗 你搞到密码 然后我们下手 |
[00:47] | You can’t do this to me, Kevin. | 你不能这样对我 卡文 |
[00:54] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:56] | All I know is that there’s a very powerful man in the Russian Syndicate | 我只知道俄国帮派中有一个很有势力的人 |
[00:59] | who’s been trafficking weapons-grade uranium. | 有能耐贩卖武器级别的铀 |
[01:00] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁卖命 |
[01:01] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权告诉你 |
[01:03] | Dmitri, work on him, | 迪米特里 给他点颜色看看 |
[01:04] | until he’s ready to tell us everything. | 直到他准备如实招供 |
[01:18] | It’s over, you know that, right? | 一切都结束了 你很清楚 对吧 |
[01:21] | You want to know where the rods are? | 你想知道浓缩铀棒的下落吗 |
[01:22] | I will tell you. | 我会告诉你的 |
[01:23] | But I want full immunity. | 但我得得到完全豁免 |
[01:30] | Amanda, are you seeing this? | 阿曼达 你看到了吗 |
[01:31] | Where the hell are the rods? | 浓缩铀棒在哪里 |
[01:33] | We’ve picked up trace radiation signatures. | 我们检测出有放射性微粒的迹象 |
[01:35] | The rods were here. | 浓缩铀棒曾放在这里 |
[01:36] | I told you, they were there. | 我告诉你了 浓缩铀棒在那里 |
[01:38] | I had two of my men guarding them. | 我派了两个手下看守它们 |
[01:40] | We found their bodies; both shot. | 我们发现了他们的尸体 都被枪杀了 |
[01:42] | Josef. | 约瑟夫 |
[01:43] | I wasn’t sure I believed, Josef, | 我不确定是否该信你 约瑟夫 |
[01:44] | that you would betray your father. | 你连自己老子都敢出卖 |
[01:46] | You were upset that he was holding up delivery of the rods. | 你因他拖延交货时间而惴惴不安 |
[01:48] | Now I’ve gotten them for you. | 现在我会把它们交给你 |
[01:49] | When will you get here? | 你什么时候能过来 |
[01:50] | Less than five minutes. | 五分钟之内 |
[01:51] | Just have my money ready. | 只管把我的钱准备好 |
[01:59] | The following takes place between 12:00 A.M. and 1:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于凌晨十二点至一点间 |
[02:46] | CTU. O’Brian. | 反恐组 我是奥布赖恩 |
[02:47] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克洛伊 我是杰克 |
[02:47] | – Do you have Hastings there? – Yes. | -黑斯廷斯在吗 -是的 |
[02:49] | – Are you ready to trace the call? – We’re ready. | -你准备好追踪这个电话了吗 -准备好了 |
[02:51] | As soon as Bazhaev gets his son on the phone, | 巴扎耶夫只要跟他的儿子接通电话 |
[02:52] | we can begin to triangulate. | 我们就开始对其进行三角定位 |
[02:53] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 别挂 |
[03:04] | Farhad, where are you? You’re late. | 法哈德 你在哪 你迟到了 |
[03:06] | Josef, it’s me, your father. | 约瑟夫 是我 你爸爸 |
[03:08] | Don’t hang up. Stay on the line. | 不要挂断电话 |
[03:10] | Please. | 千万不要 |
[03:11] | I know you have the rods. | 我知道浓缩铀棒在你手里 |
[03:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:14] | I wanted you to know. | 我就是想让你知道 |
[03:15] | The police know, too. They’re here. | 警察也知道了 他们在这里 |
[03:17] | You told the police? | 你告诉警察了吗 |
[03:19] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[03:20] | It was Vladimir’s buyer– he’s a Federal agent. | 是瓦德米尔的那个买主 他是联邦探员 |
[03:22] | Josef, just so we’re up front, | 约瑟夫 实不相瞒 |
[03:23] | I’m here with your father. | 我和你父亲在一起 |
[03:25] | My name is Jack Bauer; I work with CTU. | 我叫杰克·鲍尔 反恐组探员 |
[03:26] | Well, do what you want with him; I don’t care. | 你们怎么对付他都行 我不在乎 |
[03:29] | Maybe you don’t– but your father cares about you. | 可能你不在乎他 但是他在乎你 |
[03:33] | He negotiated immunity for you. | 他跟我们商量能否赦免你 |
[03:35] | All you need to do is bring the fuel rods in, | 你只要把浓缩铀棒交给我们 |
[03:37] | and you can put the rest of this behind you. | 其他的事都不用你操心 |
[03:39] | It’s the only way you’ll be safe. | 这是保障你安全的唯一办法 |
[03:41] | Safe? Did my father tell you about my other brother? | 安全 我父亲告诉你我弟弟的事情了吗 |
[03:44] | What he did to him? | 他如何对待我弟弟的 |
[03:45] | Oleg was dying; you know that. | 欧力格快要死了 你知道的 |
[03:46] | Yeah, we could have saved him. | 是啊 我们本可以救他 |
[03:48] | He would be alive if not for your precious deal. | 要不是为了你的宝贝交易 他现在还活着呢 |
[03:50] | You are right, maybe you are right, I don’t know, | 是的 也许是这样 我不知道 |
[03:52] | but… that doesn’t bring Oleg back, | 但是… 人死不能复生 |
[03:55] | and I cannot bear to lose another son. | 而且我不能承受再失去一个儿子的痛苦了 |
[03:57] | Don’t worry about me. | 我不用你担心 |
[03:58] | – I’ll be fine. – No, you won’t be. | -我很好 -不 你不会 |
[04:00] | You won’t be anything. | 你不会成功的 |
[04:01] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[04:03] | Federal agents are here | 联邦探员在这里 |
[04:04] | going through everything. | 搜寻一切可能的线索 |
[04:05] | The entire city is under guard. | 整个城市都进入了警戒状态 |
[04:08] | If you don’t bring the rods in, they will hunt you down. | 如果你不把浓缩铀棒交出来 他们会搜捕你 |
[04:10] | They will kill you, Josef. | 他们会杀了你的 约瑟夫 |
[04:11] | I won’t be able to protect you. | 我将无法保护你 |
[04:16] | I don’t want to see you hurt. | 我不想看见你受到伤害 |
[04:22] | If I hand over the rods, | 如果我把浓缩铀棒交出来 |
[04:23] | how does this work? | 该怎么做呢 |
[04:25] | Tell us where you are, and we’ll bring you in. | 告诉我们你在哪里 我们会把你带回来 |
[04:27] | Oh, just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[04:28] | After everything we’ve done? | 我们以前的事就一笔勾销了吗 |
[04:30] | Yes, I told you– they have given us immunity. | 是的 我告诉你了 他们会赦免我们的 |
[04:33] | Please, Josef, please. | 好吗 约瑟夫 求你了 |
[04:36] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[04:40] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[04:42] | Yes, I’m here. | 是的 我在 |
[04:43] | You need to bring him in now, | 你得马上把他带回来 |
[04:45] | before Farhad gets there. | 要抢在法哈德赶到之前 |
[04:46] | Josef, did you hear that? | 约瑟夫 你听见了吗 |
[04:48] | You need to move. | 你得赶快离开 |
[04:50] | Josef? | 约瑟夫 |
[04:54] | All right, I’m on my way. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[04:56] | I’ll call you from the road to let you know where to meet me. | 我在路上给你打电话 告诉你见面的地点 |
[04:58] | Careful with the rods. | 当心别打中浓缩铀棒 |
[05:03] | Sounded like shots fired. | 听起来像是枪声 |
[05:04] | You need to help him! | 你们得去救他 |
[05:05] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[05:07] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[05:07] | Chloe, did you get a trace on that call? | 克洛伊 你确定他的位置了吗 |
[05:09] | Not exactly, but it looks like he was | 不是很精确 不过他好像在 |
[05:11] | in central Queens near Flushing Meadow Park. | 皇后区中部的法拉盛草地公园 |
[05:13] | I want units combing that area. | 马上派小组排查那个区域 |
[05:14] | – Jack, bring your suspect back to CTU. – Copy that. | -杰克 把嫌犯带回反恐组 -了解 |
[05:16] | Get him ready for transport now. | 马上准备把他带走 |
[05:23] | – Is he dead? – Yes. | -他死了吗 -是的 |
[05:25] | We need to hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间 |
[05:26] | The boat is waiting for us at the port. | 船在码头上等我们 |
[05:28] | The port may not be the right thing. | 去码头不是一个好主意 |
[05:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:31] | The authorities know our plan. | 当局已经知道我们的计划 |
[05:32] | We need a new one. | 我们需要一个新计划 |
[05:34] | Hey. | 喂 |
[05:36] | What are you doing? Don’t touch that. | 你在干什么 别碰那东西 |
[05:42] | Did you get that? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:43] | Yes, Jack. | 是的 杰克 |
[05:43] | We’re trying to get an I.D. off the voice print. | 我们在做声纹比对来确定他们的身份 |
[05:45] | So far, no luck locking down a location. | 目前还没有什么线索锁定方位 |
[05:47] | Copy that. We’re on our way back now. | 明白 我们马上启程返回 |
[05:59] | We need to hurry. Take the van and get the rods… | 抓紧时间 把浓缩铀棒装到车上 |
[06:02] | We’ve got a match for the voice at the end of the call– | 我们找到了跟最后说话这人吻合的声线 |
[06:04] | Farhad Hassan. | 是法哈德·哈桑 |
[06:05] | So, he got his fuel rods. | 就是说他拿到了浓缩铀棒 |
[06:07] | – Any I.D. On the other man we heard? – No, sir. | -确定另一男子身份了吗 -没有 长官 |
[06:10] | Mr. Hastings, Rob Weiss for you. | 黑斯廷斯先生 罗伯·维斯找你 |
[06:13] | Tell him I’ll be right with him. | 告诉他 我马上过来 |
[06:17] | Give me an ETA on Bazhaev. | 告诉我巴扎耶夫预计到达的时间 |
[06:19] | – Yes, sir. – Start the interrogation as soon as he gets here. | -是 长官 -他一到这里就开始审讯 |
[06:29] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[06:29] | Jack, it’s Chloe. | 杰克 我是克罗伊 |
[06:30] | Hastings wants your ETA. | 黑斯廷斯想知道你的预计到达时间 |
[06:31] | He’s anxious to interrogate Bazhaev. | 他想尽快审问巴扎耶夫 |
[06:32] | I’m about 15 minutes out. | 我还有十五分钟就到了 |
[06:34] | But I wouldn’t count on getting anything from him. | 但我不指望从他身上得到任何情报 |
[06:36] | If Bazhaev could have told me | 如果巴扎耶夫想告诉我 |
[06:37] | how to get to the people that just killed his son, he would have. | 怎么抓住他的杀子仇人 他早告诉我了 |
[06:39] | Jack, I heard about what you went through. | 杰克 我听说了你的遭遇 |
[06:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks. | 嗯 我很好 谢谢 |
[06:48] | How’s Renee? | 蕾妮怎么样了 |
[06:49] | Pretty worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[06:51] | They’ve still got her in medical. | 她还在医务室 |
[06:53] | Yeah. Could you patch me through to her? | 你能帮我转接一下吗 |
[06:56] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[06:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:03] | Renee, I have Jack. | 蕾妮 杰克要和你说话 |
[07:06] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:08] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[07:09] | Uh, fine, I’m fine. What about you? | 我很好 你呢 |
[07:11] | We had a line on the fuel rods. | 我们有浓缩铀棒的线索了 |
[07:12] | We lost it. | 但是线索又断了 |
[07:16] | So what’s the plan now? | 那现在有何计划 |
[07:18] | It’s Hastings’ call. | 那还得黑斯廷斯说了算 |
[07:19] | I’m bringing the prisoner back to CTU, then I’m out. | 我把犯人带回反恐小组 然后我就撤了 |
[07:20] | They ask you about what happened, about Vladimir? | 他们问你瓦德米尔的事了吗 |
[07:23] | Uh, yes, Chloe did. | 是的 克罗伊问了 |
[07:24] | Chloe did the debrief? | 是克罗伊做的任务简报吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. I mean, I wouldn’t… | 对 其实… |
[07:28] | I wouldn’t really call it a debrief. | 也不能叫任务简报 |
[07:29] | We talked, uh, mostly, and, uh, | 我们就是谈了谈 |
[07:32] | then I wrote a statement. | 然后我写了份笔录 |
[07:33] | And you explained how you acted in self-defense? | 你解释了你这是正当防卫吗 |
[07:35] | Yes, like we agreed. | 是的 和我们说好的一样 |
[07:36] | That’s how it happened. | 事情本就如此 |
[07:37] | Renee, you’ve got to stick with that. | 蕾妮 你一定要一口咬定 |
[07:38] | Yeah, yes, I’m gonna try. | 好 我尽量吧 |
[07:41] | I know this is hard for you, | 我知道这难为你了 |
[07:43] | but you did nothing wrong, | 但你没做错任何事 |
[07:46] | and you need to start believing that. | 你一定要这么想 |
[07:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:54] | Jack, I don’t… I don’t know how to say this, | 杰克 我不知道该怎么开口 |
[07:55] | so I’m just gonna say it, ’cause I need to make sure | 但是我要说 我想确定 |
[07:57] | that I’m not misunderstanding, but.. | 我没有误会你的意思 |
[07:58] | when you say that I “Have you”… | 当你说我”还有你”时… |
[08:01] | I meant it like it sounded. | 我就是这个意思 |
[08:04] | So now what do we do? | 我们现在怎么办呢 |
[08:07] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:11] | I’ll be in in about 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟后到 |
[08:12] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:29] | – Rob, it’s Brian. – I just got a flash from your office | -罗伯 我是布赖恩 -我刚从你办公室 |
[08:31] | how this immunity situation the president authorized played out. | 得知总统批准的豁免权失效了 |
[08:33] | It’s not good, Brian. | 情况不妙 布赖恩 |
[08:35] | Really not. | 真的很不妙 |
[08:36] | Now, as I understand it, Bazhaev’s son swiped the rods | 就我所知 巴扎耶夫之子抢在我们赶到前 |
[08:38] | from his father before we got there. | 把浓缩铀棒从他父亲那里偷走了 |
[08:39] | That’s correct. | 是这样的 |
[08:40] | – And now the son is dead. – Yes. | -现在他儿子已经死了 -是的 |
[08:43] | Do we know who has the rods now? | 我们知道浓缩铀棒现在落在谁手里吗 |
[08:45] | Apparently, it’s Farhad Hassan. | 很显然 在法哈德·哈桑手里 |
[08:46] | And where is he? | 他在哪 |
[08:47] | – We’re looking. – Meaning you have no idea. | -我们在找 -就是说你不知道他的去向 |
[08:50] | Brian, I pushed the president to resurrect CTU | 布赖恩 是我促成了总统重组反恐小组 |
[08:52] | with you at the helm. | 并让你全权负责 |
[08:53] | Now, you tell me you can do the job, I believe you. | 你现在告诉我你可以胜任 我就相信你 |
[08:55] | I can do the job. | 我能胜任 |
[08:56] | Good to hear it. | 那就好 |
[08:57] | ‘Cause when things get this colossally screwed up, | 如果事情搞砸了 |
[09:00] | people look for someone to blame. | 总得找人当替罪羊 |
[09:03] | So what are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[09:04] | I’m saying I don’t want that person to be you. | 我希望那个人不是你 |
[09:06] | I put you there; you’re my guy. | 我让你坐上了这把交椅 你是我的人 |
[09:09] | If you fail, I fail. | 如果你失败了 我也就完蛋了 |
[09:11] | And that cannot happen. | 这是绝对不能发生的 |
[09:14] | Are we on the same page here? | 现在我们达成共识了吗 |
[09:16] | So what have you got in mind? | 你有什么建议 |
[09:19] | Renee Walker. | 蕾妮·沃克 |
[09:21] | She killed one of our main leads, isn’t that correct? | 是她杀了可提供我们主要线索之人 对吧 |
[09:23] | He was a psychopath,she was defending herself. | 他心理变态 她是在自卫 |
[09:25] | She stabbed him 15 times. | 她捅了他十五次之多 |
[09:27] | What, are you saying it was murder? | 你的意思是这是谋杀 |
[09:29] | I’m saying that’s for lawyers to decide. | 我是说这该由律师去决定 |
[09:31] | We’re talking about a woman who put her life on the line | 我们在谈论一个把个人生死置之度外的女人 |
[09:33] | when she didn’t have to. | 她本不必这么做的 |
[09:34] | I’m sure that will weigh in her favor. | 这点她肯定占了便宜 |
[09:36] | You know what a conviction would mean– | 你知道定罪意味着什么吗 |
[09:37] | she’d go away for years. | 她会蹲很多年大牢 |
[09:39] | Well, someone has to pay for this, Brian. | 一定得有人背这个黑锅 布赖恩 |
[09:40] | so you tell me– who do you want that to be? | 你告诉我 你认为应该是谁 |
[09:45] | I’m sending someone over from Justice. | 我从司法部派了个人 |
[09:47] | A Kristin Smith. | 克蕾丝丁·史密斯 |
[09:48] | She’ll take care of everything. | 她会负责这件事的 |
[09:52] | What do you need from me? | 需要我做什么 |
[09:53] | Just open the door and get out of the way. | 别碍手碍脚 就万事大吉了 |
[10:11] | We did a sweep, sir. | 我们做了地毯式搜查 长官 |
[10:13] | No trace of any hazardous materials. | 没有任何危险物质的迹象 |
[10:14] | – Fine. Finish up, get back to base. – Yes, sir. | -好吧 完成了就回基地 -是 长官 |
[10:21] | Arlo? | 阿洛 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 我在 |
[10:23] | – Find Dana yet? – I think so. | -找到丹娜了吗 -是的 |
[10:25] | I’m tracking the GPS coordinates off her phone. | 我追踪了她手机的GPS坐标 |
[10:27] | All right, send them to my PDA. | 好 发到我的掌上电脑上 |
[10:29] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是一个好主意吗 |
[10:30] | I mean, there could be a reasonable explanation why she’s… | 我的意思是 说不定她这么做会有合理解释的 |
[10:32] | Hey, you’re the one who stuck his nose in all this. | 是你多管闲事在先 |
[10:34] | Just do it. | 就这么做 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Coordinates are on your phone. | 坐标发到你的手机上了 |
[10:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:40] | Look, I’m sending everyone back to CTU. | 我让所有人都回反恐小组了 |
[10:41] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[10:43] | I’ll be there within the hour. | 我一小时内赶到 |
[10:44] | If Hastings asks, | 要是黑斯廷斯问起来 |
[10:44] | just tell him I’m following up a lead. | 就告诉他我去追踪一条线索了 |
[10:47] | Look, I know Dana means a lot to you, | 我知道丹娜对你来说很重要 |
[10:49] | but do you really think this is worth going AWOL over? | 但你认为这真值得你擅离职守吗 |
[10:51] | She’s my fiancee, Arlo. | 她是我的未婚妻 阿洛 |
[10:59] | Jim, I’m taking your vehicle. | 吉姆 我要用你的车 |
[11:01] | Find Owen, have him take SWAT back to CTU. | 去找欧文 让他把反恐特警组带回反恐小组 |
[11:04] | Say I’ll be right behind them. | 告诉他我也马上回去 |
[11:05] | No problem, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[12:17] | Is Dana back yet? | 丹娜回来了吗 |
[12:18] | I don’t think so, sir. | 她还没回来 长官 |
[12:19] | Do you need her for something? | 你找她有什么事吗 |
[12:22] | Do I need her for something? | 找她有什么事 |
[12:23] | Yes, Arlo, | 废话 阿洛 |
[12:25] | she’s my chief data analyst. | 她是我的首席数据分析员 |
[12:26] | I need her to do her job. | 我要她做好她的本职工作 |
[12:28] | You track her down, and you let me know when you find her. | 追查她的去向 找到后告诉我 |
[12:32] | Mr. Hastings, | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[12:33] | Kristin Smith from the Justice Department is here to see you. | 司法部的克蕾丝丁·史密斯来见你了 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Ms. Smith. | 史密斯女士 |
[12:46] | Mr. Hastings. | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[12:47] | Did Rob Weiss brief you? | 罗伯·维斯给你说明情况了吗 |
[12:49] | He did. I have to interview a Renee Walker. | 是的 我还得找蕾妮·沃克谈谈 |
[12:51] | I read her statement on the way over. | 我在来的路上看了她的笔录 |
[12:52] | Did it appear to you that she’s guilty of murder? | 在你看来她谋杀罪名成立吗 |
[12:54] | Mr. Weiss warned me you might have issues with this. | 维斯先生提醒过我你可能对此事存有异议 |
[12:57] | With hanging a brave woman out to dry? | 要让一个为国尽忠的女人背黑锅吗 |
[12:59] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我的确不认同 |
[13:00] | There are major discrepancies between her statement and the forensic evidence. | 但她的笔录和鉴证科证据之间存在很大出入 |
[13:04] | All I’m asking her to do | 我要她做的 |
[13:05] | is to set the record straight. | 只是解释清楚笔录中的疑点 |
[13:09] | I feel it would be prudent | 谨慎起见 |
[13:11] | to restrict surveillance access to this interview. | 对这次谈话要限制使用监视器 |
[13:13] | – Fine. – But I would also like a video record of it | -好 -但出于法律程序 |
[13:15] | in the event of legal proceedings. | 我想还是要录像 |
[13:17] | Can I ask you to provide that? | 这要求不算过分吧 |
[13:20] | Yes. Right this way, please. | 好吧 这边走 请 |
[13:32] | This is a transcript of your statement. | 这是你的笔录报告 |
[13:34] | You should review it before you sign it. | 重新检查一遍再签名 |
[13:38] | How far out did Jack say he was? | 杰克刚说他还要多久到 |
[13:40] | 15 minutes. | 十五分钟 |
[13:43] | This is Kristin Smith from Justice. | 这是司法部来的克蕾斯丁·史密斯 |
[13:45] | She needs to talk to Renee, | 她要和蕾妮谈谈 |
[13:46] | so if you’ll excuse us, Chloe. | 你能回避一下吗 克罗伊 |
[13:48] | Talk to her about what? | 和她谈什么 |
[13:49] | Now, Chloe. | 克罗伊 你可以离开了 |
[13:57] | Thank you, Mr. Hastings. | 谢谢 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[14:05] | What is she talking to her about? | 她要谈什么 |
[14:07] | She was about to sign her statement. | 她刚正要在笔录上签字 |
[14:08] | I already debriefed her. | 我已经给她做完任务简报了 |
[14:09] | Kristin just needs to fill in a few details. | 克蕾丝丁需要搞清楚一些细节 |
[14:11] | I already filled in the details. | 我已经详加记录了 |
[14:12] | I know that you are protective of Renee. | 我知道你是在保护蕾妮 |
[14:14] | I respect that. | 这点我尊重你 |
[14:15] | Then let me sit in on the interview. | 那就让我也参与谈话 |
[14:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:17] | Was your debrief not a full and honest statement of the facts? | 因为你的简报中有不实成分吗 |
[14:20] | We have nuclear materials in the hands of terrorists. | 我们对付的是持有核原料的恐怖分子 |
[14:23] | Now, I need you back at your desk focused on that. | 现在 我要你集中精神回去工作 |
[14:27] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[14:40] | What is this place? | 这是哪 |
[14:42] | A staging area. | 集结待命区 |
[14:43] | It belongs to a businessman who supports our cause. | 是一个支持我们行动的商人的地盘 |
[14:46] | I don’t want to delay too long. | 我不想拖太久 |
[14:47] | We need to find another way | 我们得再找个办法 |
[14:49] | to get the nuclear rods out of the country. | 把这些浓缩铀棒运出美国 |
[14:51] | You heard what the American said to Bazhaev’s son. | 你听到过美国人是怎么对巴扎耶夫儿子说的 |
[14:54] | They already know what we’re trying to do. | 他们已经知道我们的意图了 |
[14:55] | Which is why we need to move quickly. | 所以我们得快马加鞭 |
[14:57] | The Americans are not stupid, Farhad. | 美国人可不是傻子 法哈德 |
[15:00] | If we go near any airfield or harbor now, | 如果我们现在靠近任何机场或者港口 |
[15:03] | the radiological detectors will spot us. | 放射性探测器就会发现我们 |
[15:35] | Who are these men, Samir? | 这些人是谁 萨米尔 |
[15:37] | These are men I have recruited. Our men. | 这些人是我雇的 自己人 |
[15:39] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这干什么 |
[15:41] | They’re going to unload the rods. | 把浓缩铀棒卸下车 |
[15:42] | We need to get rid of the van. | 我们得处理掉这辆货车 |
[15:44] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[15:45] | You should rest. | 你得休息下 |
[15:47] | I don’t need to rest. | 我不需要休息 |
[15:49] | I need to know what we’re doing. | 我要知道我们是在干什么 |
[15:56] | We can’t get the rods out of the country. | 我们不可能把浓缩铀棒运出美国 |
[15:59] | So let’s use them. | 那么干脆就地解决它们 |
[16:00] | Use them? How? | 就地解决 怎么解决 |
[16:03] | As a weapon. | 用作武器 |
[16:04] | A radiological bomb. | 来一次核爆 |
[16:06] | We’ll show the Americans how strong we are. | 我们要给美国人点颜色看看 |
[16:10] | Show them how strong we are? | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[16:12] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:15] | If we use the rods against the Americans, | 如果我们用浓缩铀棒对付美国人 |
[16:17] | they will destroy our country. | 他们会踏平我们的国家 |
[16:19] | They’ll bomb us, invade. | 轰炸我们的家园 侵占我们的领土 |
[16:23] | And if we do nothing, they’ll invade us anyway. | 就算什么也不做 他们也照样会侵犯我们 |
[16:25] | That’s what this peace treaty with your brother is all about. | 这就是你哥哥那个狗屁和平条约的主旨 |
[16:29] | They’re trying to turn us into another corrupt, | 他们想把我们变成 |
[16:31] | Mid-East regime with your brother as dictator, | 在你哥哥独裁之下 |
[16:33] | kept in power by American guns | 在美国人武器和金钱淫威之下的 |
[16:36] | and money. | 又一个中东傀儡政权 |
[16:37] | Isn’t that what we came together to prevent? | 这难道不是我们联合起来反抗的原因吗 |
[16:50] | Is there no other way? | 没有其他办法了吗 |
[16:52] | America will always be our enemy. | 美国永远是我们的敌人 |
[16:58] | Remember, my friend– | 记住 我的朋友 |
[17:02] | even a giant can be toppled by a single stone. | 千里之堤也能溃于蚁穴 |
[17:09] | We need to make them fear us. | 得让他们知道我们不是好惹的 |
[17:22] | Then I’m with you. | 那算我一个吧 |
[18:03] | So you said in your statement | 你在笔录里说 |
[18:04] | that you killed Vladimir Laitanan in self-defense. | 出于自卫才杀死瓦德米尔 |
[18:08] | Is that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[18:09] | Yes, that’s why it’s in my statement. | 是的 我如实记录了 |
[18:11] | What I didn’t see in the statement | 我在你的笔录里没有看到 |
[18:13] | was any mention of your history with Laitanan. | 任何关于你和瓦德米尔的过去 |
[18:16] | You did have a history with him. | 你和他确实有过一段历史 |
[18:18] | I worked an undercover operation with the FBI six years ago. | 六年前在联邦调查局的行动中我做过卧底 |
[18:21] | Vladimir Laitanan was the target. | 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳就是目标 |
[18:22] | And during the course of that operation, | 那次行动的过程中 |
[18:24] | you had to get close to him. | 你必须接近他 |
[18:26] | He became obsessed with you. | 他对你着迷 |
[18:28] | He tried to rape you. | 试图强奸你 |
[18:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:31] | But you were able to stop him. | 但你设法阻止了他 |
[18:33] | I fought him. | 我反抗了 |
[18:35] | Put me in the hospital with two broken ribs. | 断了两根肋骨被送进了医院 |
[18:38] | I’m sure that’s in there, too. | 我想档案里也有 |
[18:39] | You were able to fight off a stronger, violent man. | 你能反抗一个强壮而极度暴力的男人 |
[18:43] | It’s impressive. | 真让人刮目相看 |
[18:46] | But this time when he attacked you, | 但这次他攻击你的时候 |
[18:48] | you didn’t fight him off. | 你没有反抗他 |
[18:50] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[18:51] | He had his hands around my neck trying to strangle me. | 他掐住了我的脖子 想要勒死我 |
[18:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:58] | You thought he was going to kill you. | 你当时认为他会杀了你 |
[19:00] | You were in fear for your life. | 你的生命受到了威胁 |
[19:08] | So what happened next? | 然后发生了什么 |
[19:11] | He was choking me. | 他快让我窒息了 |
[19:14] | I grabbed the knife and I stabbed him. | 我抓到了把刀就捅了他 |
[19:16] | In self-defense? | 出于自卫吗 |
[19:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:21] | You stabbed him in self-defense… 15 times. | 你出于自卫捅了他… 十五次 |
[19:27] | 15 times. | 十五次啊 |
[19:29] | The first blow alone could have stopped him, | 捅第一刀就能阻止他 |
[19:32] | but you didn’t stop. | 可你却没有停手 |
[19:38] | Look at me, Renee. | 看着我 蕾妮 |
[19:41] | You were an investigator for the FBI. | 你是前联邦调查局的探员 |
[19:44] | By all accounts, one of the best they had. | 大家一致认为 你是最好的探员之一 |
[19:48] | Put yourself on my side of the table. | 你站在我这个角度来看这件事 |
[19:49] | Look at what I’m looking at. | 看看我看到的是什么 |
[19:52] | There’s a dead body. | 有人丧命了 |
[19:55] | On the one hand, I have your statement saying you acted in self-defense. | 我一方面有你的笔录说你是正当防卫 |
[19:59] | On the other, I have these. | 可另一方面 我也有这些 |
[20:01] | Evidence of a sustained and furious assault | 证据表明 是你一怒之下把他乱刀捅死 |
[20:03] | with clear intent to kill. | 杀人意图非常明确 |
[20:06] | Now as an investigator, | 作为前联邦探员 |
[20:07] | you know which version is true, don’t you? | 你自己心里有数 对吗 |
[20:12] | I acted in self-defense. | 我就是在正当防卫 |
[20:18] | Let me tell you what I think happened. | 我说一下我的想法 |
[20:21] | You used an operation of unparalleled importance | 你不顾后果地利用了这次至关重要的行动 |
[20:25] | to seek revenge against a target without any regard for the final outcome. | 来向行动目标寻仇 |
[20:29] | I’m telling you, he attacked me first. | 我告诉你了 是他先袭击我的 |
[20:31] | Ms. Walker, I’m well aware of your sacrifice in service to this country, | 沃克女士 我了解你为国效力所做出的牺牲 |
[20:35] | but I do not think | 不过我认为 |
[20:36] | that it is fair or right that CTU should be taken down | 这个黑锅不该由反恐组来替你背 |
[20:39] | because you used this operation | 只因你以公谋私 |
[20:41] | to seek out your own personal vendetta against Vladimir Laitanan. | 报一己之私怨 |
[20:46] | I looked at your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[20:49] | This isn’t the first time you lost control. | 这不是你第一次失去理智了 |
[20:53] | You almost killed Alan Wilson. | 你上一次差一点杀了阿兰·威尔逊 |
[20:57] | That’s why you got fired by the FBI, isn’t it? | 就因为这个你才被联调局解雇的 对吗 |
[21:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:08] | I can see what this is doing to you, Renee. | 我看得出这对你影响有多大 蕾妮 |
[21:10] | It is tearing you up inside. | 它让你内心几近崩溃 |
[21:14] | Let it out. Tell me the truth. | 交代了吧 告诉我真相 |
[21:17] | You killed Vladimir Laitanan because the thought of him | 你不能容忍瓦德米尔再碰你 |
[21:20] | touching you again was intolerable. | 所以你杀了他 |
[21:25] | Do the right thing here. | 承认吧 |
[21:28] | That’s what happened, isn’t it, Renee? | 这就是真相 对吗 蕾妮 |
[21:39] | Is that right, Renee? | 对吗 蕾妮 |
[21:55] | Put him into holding. | 把他关起来 |
[21:56] | No phone calls. No communication. | 不准打电话 切断通讯 |
[21:58] | I would like to see my son’s body. | 我想看看我儿子的尸体 |
[21:59] | We haven’t found him yet. | 我们还没找到呢 |
[22:01] | – What’s wrong? – I’ve been trying to reach you. | -怎么了 -我一直试着在联系你 |
[22:03] | It’s about Renee. She’s being questioned again. | 蕾妮有麻烦了 她被重新审问了 |
[22:05] | I thought you said you already completed the debrief. | 你不是说你给她做完任务简报了吗 |
[22:06] | I did. Hastings ordered it. | 是啊 不过这次是黑斯廷斯的命令 |
[22:08] | He called in some woman from the Justice Department. | 他从司法部叫了个女的来 |
[22:10] | Where’s Renee now? | 蕾妮现在在哪 |
[22:12] | She’s in medical. | 她在医务室 |
[22:14] | Can you get eyes in that room? | 有那房间的监控录像吗 |
[22:15] | No. He cut off all access. | 不行 他切断了所有监控 |
[22:18] | What is going on? | 出什么问题了 |
[22:19] | They’re setting her up to take the fall for the failure of this mission. | 他们想陷害她来当这次行动失败的替罪羊 |
[22:38] | Sorry, sir. No one’s… | 抱歉 先生 任何人不准… |
[22:47] | They’re setting you up. Don’t say another word. | 这是他们的圈套 什么也别说 |
[22:48] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[22:49] | What do you think you’re doing? Get out of here now. | 你想干什么 出去 |
[22:53] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[22:54] | After everything she sacrificed. | 她牺牲了一切 |
[22:57] | After everything she’s lost. | 也失去了一切 |
[22:59] | Have you no decency? | 你要不要脸 |
[23:01] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[23:04] | This is over. | 审问结束了 |
[23:08] | Hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[23:09] | Do it now! | 照做 |
[23:11] | Son, you better put that down | 孩子 你最好放下枪 |
[23:13] | or you’re going to get hurt. | 不然你会受伤的 |
[23:17] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[23:18] | Go. | 走 |
[23:23] | Ma’am, hands in the air. | 举起手来 女士 |
[23:41] | Do you have what you need to turn the rods into a bomb? | 你手上有没有把浓缩铀棒改造成核弹的资源吗 |
[23:46] | We’re gathering materials. | 我们正收集材料 |
[23:48] | Must be difficult | 在这么短的时间里 |
[23:49] | at such short notice. | 一定很难办吧 |
[23:51] | Explosives, no. Detonator? | 爆炸物 不难搞 至于引爆器… |
[23:56] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在想办法 |
[23:58] | I might know somebody. | 我认识一个人 |
[24:01] | A professor in the city. | 是个城里的教授 |
[24:03] | With expertise in electronics. | 他精通电子学 |
[24:05] | You sure he can be trusted? | 他信得过吗 |
[24:07] | Yes. | 信得过 |
[24:08] | He will help. | 他会帮忙的 |
[24:09] | He will do whatever I ask. | 他对我言听计从 |
[24:11] | But still… | 但是… |
[24:13] | I will bring this up very carefully. | 我还得谨慎行事 |
[24:16] | I need to talk to him in private. | 我需要和他单独谈谈 |
[24:21] | Very well. | 好的 |
[24:22] | There’s a phone in the office. | 办公室里有部电话 |
[24:23] | Ali will take you. | 阿里会带你去 |
[24:50] | What is the target? Is that decided? | 攻击目标确定了吗 |
[24:56] | So many targets in New York. | 纽约的目标太多了 |
[24:59] | It will be hard to choose. | 难以取舍 |
[25:14] | Samir! Over here! | 萨米尔 快过来 |
[25:31] | It was Farhad. He escaped. | 法哈德逃跑了 |
[25:34] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[25:36] | Now! | 马上 |
[25:59] | Cuffs off. | 解开手铐 |
[26:03] | Give us the room. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[26:07] | – Sit down, Jack. – I’ll stand. | -坐下 杰克 -我站着 |
[26:10] | So, this is the new CTU– you hang your own. | 这就是新的反恐组 你一手遮天是吗 |
[26:13] | If you mean Renee Walker, | 如果你指蕾妮·沃克的事 |
[26:14] | we’re just asking some questions. | 我们只是问她几个问题而已 |
[26:15] | Standard procedure. | 标准程序 |
[26:16] | Standard procedure is a debrief, which Chloe completed. | 标准程序是做任务简报 这个克罗伊已做完了 |
[26:19] | But instead, you’ve got some hack from Justice in there | 但你却从司法部找来个玩弄权术的角色 |
[26:21] | trying to initiate a criminal prosecution. | 企图提起刑事诉讼 |
[26:23] | We’re just trying to establish the facts. | 我们只是想弄清事实 |
[26:24] | You’re trying to save your ass. | 你是想找人给你顶罪吧 |
[26:28] | I was there when you asked her for her help. | 你求她帮忙时我也在场 |
[26:30] | And she gave it to you, and we acquired the target. | 她答应了 我们也达到了目的 |
[26:33] | And this is how you pay her back. | 你就这样回报她吗 |
[26:36] | I’m not going to let you do this. | 我不会让你得逞 |
[26:38] | I’ll call the White House first. | 我会先给白宫打电话 |
[26:40] | The White House knows. | 白宫早已获悉 |
[26:41] | Rob Weiss sent that woman over here. | 就是罗伯·维斯把那个女人派来的 |
[26:43] | Sorry. Maybe I wasn’t clear. | 抱歉 我可能没说清楚 |
[26:44] | I meant I’d call the president. | 我是说我直接打给总统 |
[26:45] | Well, good luck with that, Jack, | 那祝你好运 杰克 |
[26:46] | because I think the president takes murder pretty seriously. | 因为我认为总统对谋杀案向来不手软 |
[26:49] | My recollection? She prosecuted her own daughter. | 记得吗 她亲手把自己女儿送上法庭 |
[26:54] | Now, I’m not asking. Sit down. | 现在 乖乖给我坐下 |
[27:09] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[27:10] | – We’re busy, Chloe. – I don’t mean to intrude, | -我们很忙 克罗伊 -我也不想打扰 |
[27:12] | but I’ve got Farhad Hassan on the line. | 可法哈德·哈桑来电话了 |
[27:13] | Farhad Hassan? | 法哈德·哈桑 |
[27:14] | I didn’t believe it, either, but the voice prints match. | 我本也不信 但是声音相符 |
[27:16] | Can you tell where he is? | 你能搞清他在哪吗 |
[27:17] | No. He’s on a secure line. | 不能 他用的是安全线路 |
[27:18] | Can I just put him through? | 要我接通他吗 |
[27:25] | Mr. Hassan. | 哈桑先生 |
[27:26] | This is Brian Hastings, director of CTU. | 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐组主管 |
[27:28] | There are people chasing me. | 有人在追杀我 |
[27:30] | They have the rods you’re looking for. | 他们手上持有你们要找的浓缩铀棒 |
[27:32] | I thought you had the rods. | 浓缩铀棒不是在你手里吗 |
[27:33] | No. No more. | 不 已经不在我手里了 |
[27:35] | They turned against me. | 他们出尔反尔 |
[27:36] | They have their own plan– | 他们另有所图 |
[27:37] | an attack on New York. | 打算袭击纽约 |
[27:38] | An attack on New York? | 袭击纽约 |
[27:40] | When, exactly? | 告诉我确切时间 |
[27:41] | Soon. | 很快 |
[27:42] | Very soon. | 很快就开始了 |
[27:43] | Who are these people? | 这些人是何方神圣 |
[27:44] | They are IRK operatives working in this country. | 他们是伊斯兰共和国活动于美国本土的特工 |
[27:46] | Okay, I need names. | 告诉我名字 |
[27:48] | Just get me out of here. | 快救我出去 |
[27:50] | I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我会告诉你一切真相 |
[27:52] | We’ll get you out, Mr. Hassan. | 我们会救你出来的 哈桑先生 |
[27:54] | I give you my word. Now, where are you? | 我说话算话 告诉我你现在在哪 |
[27:56] | Forest Hills. | 森林山 |
[27:58] | Uh, some kind of boat warehouse. | 这里有点像船舶仓库 |
[28:01] | Hurry. I’m injured. | 赶快 我受伤了 |
[28:03] | They’re hunting me. | 他们在追杀我 |
[28:04] | Hold on and keep this line open. | 别挂电话 |
[28:06] | What do you want me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[28:08] | Pinpoint his location and get me Cole. | 查出他的位置 叫科尔来 |
[28:09] | – I can’t. – What do you mean, you can’t? | -我找不到他 -找不到他是什么意思 |
[28:11] | His team came back. He didn’t. | 他的小队回来了 但他没回来 |
[28:13] | Owen said he was following a lead. | 欧文说他在追查一条线索 |
[28:15] | All right, fine. Get me Owen. | 好吧 把欧文给我找来 |
[28:16] | Tell him he’s going to be leading the team. | 告诉他 由他来领队行动 |
[28:17] | Owen? Are you sure? | 欧文 你有没搞错 |
[28:18] | Just do it, Chloe. | 叫你去就去 克罗伊 |
[28:26] | They’re going to take you down and process you. | 我的人会带你下楼并办好出门手续 |
[28:29] | I want you out of this building. | 我希望你马上从这里消失 |
[28:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:00] | Hey, hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[29:02] | What’s the hurry? What’s the hurry? | 别急着走呀 急什么 |
[29:03] | What’s the hurry? Your friend’s a total freak show. | 你还问急什么 你朋友是整一个变态 |
[29:06] | I know, but come on. | 我知道 但是别这样好吗 |
[29:07] | Don’t go. I’ll make it up to you. | 别走 我会补偿你们的 |
[29:09] | Okay? Come on. | 好吗 别这样 |
[29:11] | At least let me give you a ride back into town. | 至少让我送你们一程吧 |
[29:12] | We’ll walk. | 我们自己走 |
[29:15] | Night, ladies! | 晚安 女士们 |
[29:23] | Gonna take a leak. | 我去撒泡尿 |
[29:24] | All right. | 去吧 |
[30:04] | Cole, what are you doing here? | 科尔 你来这干嘛 |
[30:05] | You’re asking me that? We’re in the middle of an operation, | 你还好意思问 我们正忙得不可开交 |
[30:07] | Dana. You can’t just abandon your post. | 丹娜 你不能擅离职守 |
[30:09] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[30:10] | You can explain later. | 你可以一会再解释 |
[30:12] | Right now, I’m taking you back to CTU. | 现在我必须把你送回反恐组 |
[30:13] | We can deal with our personal problems after we’ve secured the nuclear materials. | 我们的私事等核原料危机解除后再说 |
[30:16] | It’s not what you think. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[30:17] | Yeah? What do I think? | 是吗 那我是怎么想的 |
[30:19] | I am not sleeping with him. | 我没和他上床 |
[30:20] | Save it. I saw the pictures. | 省省吧 我都看到照片了 |
[30:22] | What pictures? | 什么照片 |
[30:23] | Just get in. | 上车 |
[30:24] | – I am not leaving! – Why the hell not? | -我不走 -为什么不走 |
[30:26] | Because if I leave, this will never end. | 因为如果我离开了 这事就没完没了了 |
[30:29] | What will never end? | 什么没完没了 |
[30:31] | You do not understand. | 你不会明白的 |
[30:32] | Then make me understand, damn it! | 那就让我明白 见鬼 |
[30:34] | I don’t think that I can. | 恐怕不行 |
[30:35] | Try. | 试试看 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:08] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 时间紧迫 |
[31:09] | So you better start talking. | 所以你最好快说 |
[31:14] | My name is not Dana Walsh. | 我的名字不叫丹娜·沃什 |
[31:18] | It’s Jenny Scott. | 我叫珍妮·斯科特 |
[31:45] | Yes? | 说 |
[31:46] | You find Farhad? | 找到法哈德了吗 |
[31:47] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[31:48] | I injured him badly. | 他受了重伤 |
[31:50] | He won’t get far. | 跑不远 |
[31:51] | We don’t know who he might have contacted. | 我们不知道他可能与谁联系过 |
[31:53] | I’ll be traveling with the rods to a secure location. | 我会把浓缩铀棒运送到安全的地方 |
[31:55] | Do you want me to come in? | 要我来吗 |
[31:56] | No. | 不用 |
[31:57] | You stay here, | 你留下 |
[31:59] | and you find him. | 把他找出来 |
[32:18] | It’s a six-acre warehouse complex in Forest Hills. | 森林山一带有占地六英亩的复合体仓库 |
[32:21] | Farhad is somewhere in one of these buildings. | 法哈德就在其中一座仓库里 |
[32:23] | The rods must be there, too. | 浓缩铀棒肯定也在那 |
[32:25] | Drones are airborne, | 虽然我们空中有无人机监控 |
[32:26] | but they won’t have eyes for another 12 minutes. | 不过它们将无法再监控十二分钟 |
[32:27] | What about the police? | 那警力方面呢 |
[32:28] | They’re redirecting their resources, | 他们正在重新调度警力 |
[32:30] | but it’s a big area– | 但这是很大一块区域 |
[32:31] | it’s gonna take a while to cordon off. | 要警戒该区域得花点时间 |
[32:32] | Director Hastings. You wanted to see me, sir? | 黑斯廷斯主管 您找我吗 长官 |
[32:35] | In the absence of Agent Ortiz, | 鉴于奥迪斯探员不在 |
[32:37] | I assume you’re ready to take charge of the operation. | 我想你已准备好负责此次行动了 |
[32:39] | Yes, sir. Three units standing by. | 是的 长官 有三个小队待命 |
[32:40] | All right. I’ll walk you out. | 好 我带你出去 |
[32:41] | There’s a lot of pressure on you, Agent Owen. | 你肩头的担子可不轻啊 欧文探员 |
[32:43] | Oh, I can handle it, sir. | 我能处理好 长官 |
[32:44] | All right, talk me through it. What’s the attack grid? | 好 跟我说说 截击敌人的对策 |
[32:46] | Our working theory’s that | 理论上 |
[32:47] | the nuclear materials are still in the proximity of Farhad. | 核原料应该还在法哈德附近 |
[32:50] | Teams Alpha and Bravo are tasked | A小队和B小队的任务是 |
[32:51] | with locating and securing the rods. | 锁定并解除浓缩铀棒的威胁 |
[32:53] | What about Team Charlie? | C小队的任务呢 |
[32:54] | They’re responsible for the actual evac, sir. | 他们负责掩护撤离 长官 |
[32:56] | It’s a standard urban search-and-rescue– | 这是标准的城市搜救行动流程 |
[32:57] | we’re in, we’re out. | 速战速决 |
[32:59] | Nothing standard about it. | 果然很”标准” |
[33:03] | Wait here. | 等在这 |
[33:05] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[33:08] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[33:11] | You’ve got something to say, say it. | 你有话就说 |
[33:13] | Think about it. The people that are chasing Farhad | 你好好想想 追杀法哈德那帮人 |
[33:15] | already know they’ve got a big security problem, | 已经知道他们的安全已成问题 |
[33:17] | so most likely by the time your men get there, | 所以很可能你的人赶到那里时 |
[33:19] | those fuel rods will be long gone. | 浓缩铀棒早就消失得无影无踪了 |
[33:21] | And you’re down to one team covering Farhad? | 而你只派一支小队营救法哈德吗 |
[33:23] | What if they run into resistance? | 那万一遇到武装抵抗怎么办 |
[33:24] | What if they do? | 万一遇到会怎样 |
[33:25] | Well, at that point, you start shooting at people that have a higher intel value | 那样的话 你只会开枪打中比你要救的法哈德 |
[33:28] | than the man you’re going to try and save. | 更有情报价值的人 |
[33:29] | Agent Owen knows the priority is to take all hostiles alive. | 欧文探员清楚首要任务是全部留活口 |
[33:32] | Under fire? | 子弹可不长眼 |
[33:33] | No assignment’s more difficult. | 这项任务艰巨得很啊 |
[33:34] | Agent Owen has my full confidence. | 我对欧文探员很有信心 |
[33:37] | Yeah. If that were true, | 是吗 如果这是真话 |
[33:40] | you wouldn’t be standing here talking to me. | 那你还站在这里和我谈什么 |
[33:43] | You offering to bring in Farhad? | 你愿意去营救法哈德吗 |
[33:45] | Yes. If you drop the criminal investigation against Renee Walker. | 是的 如果你撤销对蕾妮·沃克的刑事调查 |
[33:50] | Look, I know you don’t want to prosecute her. | 听我说 我知道你也不想起诉她 |
[33:53] | I can be your out. | 我能帮你摆脱两难的处境 |
[33:55] | I hear what you’re saying, but I can’t help you, Jack. | 我明白你的意思 但我无能为力 杰克 |
[34:00] | I’ve sat in that chair before. | 我以前也坐过你那个位置 |
[34:04] | The chair you’re sitting in now. | 你现在的这个位置 |
[34:06] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那是什么滋味 |
[34:08] | There’s a lot of demands on you, | 无数的要求 压在你身上 |
[34:09] | many of them unreasonable. | 而很多都是不合理的 |
[34:11] | But the people that last here, the ones that mattered… | 但凡官居此位的人 至关重要的是… |
[34:15] | they knew when to say no. | 他们知道什么时候说不 |
[34:17] | It’s the White House, you don’t say no. | 这次是白宫 你不能说不 |
[34:20] | You are the head of CTU, | 你是反恐小组的头儿 |
[34:22] | you’ve got a lot more juice than you think. | 你的能耐可比你想的大多了 |
[34:24] | Especially with a nuclear weapon in play. | 尤其是面对核武器事件时 |
[34:30] | If we do this, Jack, | 如果我们要这么做 杰克 |
[34:32] | it’s not for one rescue operation. | 这就不仅是为一次救援行动了 |
[34:33] | It’s till this whole thing is over and done. | 而是得把整件事都圆满了结 |
[34:36] | You want Renee freed up, | 如果你想让蕾妮脱身 |
[34:37] | you’re not in and out anymore. | 就不能再这么随心所欲了 |
[34:39] | I want you in with both feet. | 我要你全身心投入进来 |
[34:50] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:51] | Deal. | 成交 |
[34:58] | I found an NYPD evidence warehouse in Queens | 我在皇后区发现一个纽约警局的证物仓库 |
[35:01] | with $120,000 from a drug bust just sitting there. | 那里有从毒枭那缴获的十二万赃款 |
[35:05] | It was only a matter of getting them in and out between patrols. | 唯一阻碍他们进出的只有巡逻的警卫 |
[35:09] | Wait, you actually committed a robbery? | 等等 你参与了一起抢劫案吗 |
[35:14] | Put yourself in my place, Cole. | 设身处地为我想想 科尔 |
[35:16] | Kevin was going to tell Hastings I’m a convicted felon. | 卡文打算向黑斯廷斯告发我的犯罪史 |
[35:19] | He was going to ruin my life. | 他打算毁了我的生活 |
[35:21] | What would you have done? | 换了你会怎么做 |
[35:22] | Not this. | 反正不会这么做 |
[35:25] | Kevin promised that if I went along, | 卡文向我承诺如果我跟他合作 |
[35:28] | he would never bother me again. | 他就不再来骚扰我了 |
[35:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[35:32] | He didn’t keep his end of the bargain. | 他最后食言了 |
[35:38] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 这就是你在这的原因 对吗 |
[35:42] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:44] | What’s in your hand? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[35:56] | You were going to kill them. | 你刚才打算去杀了他们 |
[35:57] | I don’t know what I was going to do. | 我不知道自己还有什么办法 |
[35:59] | You were going to shoot them in cold blood. | 你打算无情地杀了他们 |
[36:01] | Cole, listen to me. | 科尔 听我说 |
[36:03] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:05] | I see that now, but I was scared. | 我知道错了 但我很害怕 |
[36:08] | I thought that I was doing this for us. | 我本以为这么做是为了我们 |
[36:11] | For us? Are you out of your mind? | 为我们 你疯了吗 |
[36:16] | I love you, Cole. | 我爱你 科尔 |
[36:20] | Don’t say another word. | 别说了 |
[36:22] | Not one more word. | 什么都别说了 |
[36:26] | Cole, where are you going? Cole! | 科尔 你要去哪 科尔 |
[36:28] | Stay in the truck. | 待在车里 |
[36:30] | Cole, don’t do this. | 科尔 别这样 |
[36:33] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[36:34] | Please, I am begging you. | 求你了 求你别这么做 |
[36:36] | This is my problem, not yours. | 这是我的问题 不是你的 |
[36:37] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:55] | Yeah, go for it. That way, | 去拿枪呀 那样的话 |
[36:56] | I only have to deal with one of you losers. | 我只要和你们中活着的那个谈就行了 |
[37:01] | I think you got the wrong address, pal. | 我想你找错门了吧 哥们 |
[37:03] | Oh, do I? | 是吗 |
[37:04] | Somehow, I don’t think so. | 但我可不这么认为 |
[37:07] | Hey, maybe you should just tell us what it is you want. | 或许你应该告诉我们你想要什么 |
[37:09] | Maybe you should shut up and listen. | 也许是该你闭上嘴好好听着 |
[37:11] | Cole, please, come on. Let’s just get out of here. | 科尔 求你了 我们走吧 |
[37:19] | I thought you looked familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟啊 |
[37:23] | Looky here, Nick. | 来看看 尼克 |
[37:24] | – It’s soldier boy. – Mm-hmm. | -是大兵哥啊 -嗯 |
[37:26] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[37:28] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[37:30] | it’s a shame that you and I can’t go grab a beer sometime. | 真遗憾 我们不能抽空一起去喝一杯 |
[37:33] | You know, just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[37:36] | I’m sure we’d have a lot to talk about. | 我相信 我们一定颇有共同语言 |
[37:38] | I said shut up. | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[37:41] | Now, the way I see it, you guys have two choices. | 现在 我给你们两条路走 |
[37:45] | One, you go back to prison | 第一条路 回去蹲监狱 |
[37:47] | for grand larceny and aggravated assault. | 罪名为盗窃财产和蓄意伤人 |
[37:49] | I go back to prison, she goes back to prison. | 若我进了监狱 她也吃不了兜着走 |
[37:53] | My guess is, she’s prepared to live with that. | 我猜她已经准备好去里面蹲一阵子了 |
[37:57] | Choice number two, I let you walk. | 第二条路 我放你们走 |
[38:01] | You keep your 100 grand | 你们留着那些钱 |
[38:03] | or what’s left of it | 有多少算多少 |
[38:05] | and you go back to wherever it is you came from. | 然后从哪来的回哪去 |
[38:09] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[38:11] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[38:12] | But if I ever see you in this city again… | 但要是再让我在这城里看见你们俩 |
[38:16] | if I even hear about you crossing the state line, | 要是让我听说你们跨越州界 |
[38:20] | I’ll skip the formalities and kill you myself. | 别怪我痛下杀手 翻脸不认人 |
[38:26] | Do we have a deal or not? | 能照办吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[38:33] | We got a deal. | 我们照办就是了 |
[38:35] | Better be sure. | 最好是这样 |
[38:38] | I don’t want to see either one of you ever again. | 我不想再见到你们中任何一个 |
[39:00] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[39:01] | – Going after him. – Why? | -跟着他 -为什么 |
[39:03] | Oh, we get rid of him, | 我们把他给做了 |
[39:05] | we’re right back in business with her. | 就能再利用她重操旧业了 |
[39:06] | Come on, man. | 得了吧 伙计 |
[39:08] | We got what we came for. | 我们已经得手了 |
[39:10] | We got more. | 比想象的多得多 |
[39:12] | Let’s just… let’s not push our luck. | 我们… 就别再得寸进尺了 |
[39:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:16] | Come on, all right? | 拜托了 好吗 |
[39:17] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始呢 |
[39:22] | We’re done. Okay? | 我们该收手了 好吗 |
[39:25] | You got me? | 明白了吗 |
[39:36] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[39:38] | What you did back there, | 你刚才为我挺身而出的那一幕 |
[39:39] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远铭刻于心 |
[39:40] | Let’s just get back to CTU. | 回反恐小组吧 |
[39:42] | Cole, I’m serious. | 科尔 我是真心的 |
[39:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[39:56] | Jenny! | 珍妮 |
[40:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:38] | I shouldn’t have come back. | 我不该回来的 |