时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Kevin Weide.You know him, don’t you? | 卡文·韦德 你认识他对吧 |
[00:17] | Mr. Prady, | 普雷迪先生 |
[00:18] | we are in the middle of a national security crisis. | 我们正忙着应对一场威胁国家安全的危机 |
[00:20] | I have to go back to my desk. | 我得回工作岗位去 |
[00:22] | Okay, perhaps if I talk to your supervisor, | 好吧 要是我跟您的主管谈谈 |
[00:24] | he could let you take a few minutes off. | 他或许会准你几分钟假 |
[00:27] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[00:29] | The parole officer looking for Kevin is here in CTU. | 那个寻找卡文下落的假释官来反恐小组了 |
[00:31] | He’s after the raw feed. I’m gonna give it to him, Cole. | 他想获取原始影像 我打算交给他了 科尔 |
[00:33] | Why don’t you wait? | 你再等等不行吗 |
[00:35] | Do you hear me? | 你听明白我说的了吗 |
[00:36] | He knows everything; he’ll go to Hastings. | 他什么都知道了 他会去找黑斯廷斯 |
[00:40] | Do what he says and you won’t get hurt. | 照他说的做 你就不会受到伤害 |
[00:43] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[00:44] | Another traitor? | 另一个叛国者吗 |
[00:47] | The only traitor is your father. | 只有一个叛国者 那就是你父亲 |
[00:51] | We haven’t disabled the American radiological detectors yet. | 我们还没搞定美国人的辐射探测器 |
[00:53] | Where are the nuclear rods? | 浓缩铀棒在哪 |
[00:54] | They’re still outside the city. | 还在城外 |
[00:56] | How will you bring the rods to me? | 你们打算怎么运过来 |
[00:57] | It’s been taken care of. | 我自有安排 |
[00:58] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:01] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[01:04] | Tarin, no! | 塔林 不 |
[01:10] | Mr. Hastings, you better take this; it’s Kayla Hassan! | 黑斯廷斯先生 你最好接电话 是凯拉·哈桑 |
[01:11] | She’s in a car; she’s escaped. | 她逃出来了 在车里 |
[01:13] | They tried to kill me, but Tarin got me out. | 他们想杀了我 塔林把我救出来了 |
[01:15] | They shot him. | 他们朝他开了枪 |
[01:16] | He told me to call CTU! | 他让我打给反恐小组 |
[01:19] | Ms. Hassan, my name is Jack Bauer. | 哈桑小姐 我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:21] | We need to know where you were being held. | 我们需要知道你被关押的确切地点 |
[01:24] | We got the location, Jack. | 追踪到方位了 杰克 |
[01:25] | Targets are heading north on Orchard. | 目标在果园路上向北行驶 |
[01:27] | They’re getting into an SUV. | 他们进了一辆越野车 |
[01:29] | We ID’d one of the targets as Tarin Faroush; | 我们确认目标之一是塔林·弗鲁什 |
[01:31] | Kayla said he sacrificed himself to save her, but he’s still alive. | 凯拉说他牺牲自己救下了她 但他还活着 |
[01:34] | Chloe, the car that Tarin got into– where is it now? | 克罗伊 塔林进的那车现在在哪 |
[01:36] | Taking the first exit off the Williamsburg Bridge. | 正从威廉姆斯堡大桥第一个出口下桥 |
[01:38] | You’ve gotta put Hastings on now. | 你得让黑斯廷斯接电话 |
[01:39] | I’m on, Jack. | 是我 杰克 |
[01:41] | You cannot let Kayla Hassan in. | 你不能让凯拉·哈桑进来 |
[01:43] | The terrorists faked her escape. | 她的逃脱是恐怖份子制造的假象 |
[01:44] | They wanted to get her to CTU. | 他们想让她进反恐小组 |
[01:45] | She’s in the tunnel. | 她已进入地下通道 |
[01:46] | Stop the car! Whoa, whoa! | 截住那车 |
[01:48] | Put your hands where we can see them! | 把手放在我们能看到的地方 |
[01:49] | It’s an EMP! | 是电磁脉冲弹 |
[01:56] | What the hell’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:57] | Contact NSA. | 联系国安局 |
[01:58] | Terrorists just took out CTU. | 恐怖分子拿下了反恐组 |
[02:02] | The following takes place between 4:00 A.M. and 5:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于凌晨四点至五点间 |
[02:27] | Central comm node is totally fried. | 中心通讯节点完全被毁 |
[02:29] | – Reroute to peripherals. – I already tried that. | -换外围设备连接 -我已经试过了 |
[02:31] | Try again, Chloe. | 再试试 克罗伊 |
[02:33] | Sir, I can’t give you the status on the drones. | 长官 无人机现在的情况无从得知 |
[02:34] | – Everything’s down. – Which means what? | -一切都瘫痪了 -这话什么意思 |
[02:36] | – That they’re going to fall out of the sky? – Not yet. | -它们会从天上掉下来吗 -暂时不会 |
[02:38] | The nav systems should default to autopilot. | 导航系统应该会默认设置为自动驾驶 |
[02:40] | They’ll circle until they run out of gas. | 它们会在空中盘旋 直至燃料耗尽 |
[02:42] | But we’ve lost all aerial surveillance | 但我们所有的空中监测 |
[02:43] | and radiological detection capability. | 跟辐射探测器都失灵了 |
[02:45] | Basically. | 基本上是这样 |
[02:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | Agent Skaggs is heading outside on foot. | 斯盖思探员正准备外出 |
[02:51] | Have him contact FAA | 让他跟联邦航空局取得联系 |
[02:52] | with the drones’ default flight paths. | 查看无人机的默认飞行路线 |
[02:54] | They need to be taken down | 在它们坠毁在人口密集区前 |
[02:55] | before they crash into populated areas. | 得把它们弄下来 |
[02:57] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[03:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:04] | Am I okay? | 我还好得了吗 |
[03:06] | An EMP just took us out of play | 我们刚被一个电磁脉冲弹炸出了局 |
[03:07] | and now we’re dropping the ball | 而此刻在解决纽约核危机问题上 |
[03:09] | on a radiological threat against New York City. | 我们又失掉一次机会 |
[03:10] | So, no, Chloe, I am not okay. | 所以 克罗伊 我很不好 |
[03:13] | And I won’t be until we find those rods. | 找到浓缩铀棒前 我都好不了 |
[03:15] | Sir, Kayla Hassan is finished in Medical. | 长官 凯拉·哈桑刚做完了身体检查 |
[03:17] | Okay, I need her taken back to the UN | 好的 把她送回联合国总部 |
[03:19] | so she can be evacuated with her family. | 让她和家人一起疏散出去 |
[03:20] | – Okay, I’ll do it. – No, I’ll do it. | -好的 我去 -不 我去 |
[03:22] | I need you to assemble division heads. | 我需要你集结各部门主管 |
[03:24] | Tell them that we have a briefing in ten minutes. | 告诉他们 十分钟内有个任务简报 |
[03:26] | Tell them to come with full damage assessment reports. | 让他们带着详尽的损失评估报告来 |
[03:30] | Sir, their systems are down. They can’t generate reports. | 长官 他们的系统都毁了 他们无法完成报告 |
[03:33] | Then tell them to use a pen and a damn legal pad. | 那就让他们用纸和笔写下来 |
[03:41] | Phil Holden. | 我是菲尔·霍尔顿 |
[03:42] | Phil, it’s Jack Bauer. | 菲尔 我是杰克·鲍尔 |
[03:43] | Ah, Jack, I heard you were back in play. | 杰克 我听说你重操旧业了 |
[03:46] | Phil, look, I don’t have a lot of time, | 菲尔 听着 我没多少时间 |
[03:47] | I need you to listen to me carefully. | 你仔细听我说 |
[03:48] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[03:49] | There’s an IRK splinter cell trying to smuggle | 有一伙伊斯兰共和国的间谍打算偷运 |
[03:50] | weapons-grade uranium into the city. | 武器级铀原料到纽约 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I just read the threat assessment. | 是的 我刚读过威胁评估 |
[03:54] | It says you’ve got a CTU team tracking them. | 上面说你带着反恐小队追踪他们 |
[03:56] | We did, but we lost them. | 是的 但我们追丢了 |
[03:57] | CTU just got hit by some electromagnetic pulse device, | 反恐小组刚遭到电磁脉冲弹袭击了 |
[04:00] | wiped out all our visual and comm. | 摧毁了我们所有的视频监测跟通讯设备 |
[04:02] | I want you to try and locate our hostiles with one of your satellites. | 我想让你用你手里的卫星帮我们锁定敌人方位 |
[04:04] | We don’t have any birds over the metro area, Jack. | 我们在纽约上空没有卫星 杰克 |
[04:07] | All aerial surveillance was being routed through CTU. | 所有空中监测都由反恐小组掌控 |
[04:10] | What about traffic cams? | 电子眼呢 |
[04:12] | I can try. | 可以试试 |
[04:13] | Give me the hostiles’ last location. | 把敌人最后出现的位置告诉我 |
[04:15] | They got off the Williamsburg Bridge | 他们从威廉姆斯堡大桥 |
[04:17] | at the West Broadway/ Roebling Street exit. | 位于西百老汇与罗柏林大街出口处下了桥 |
[04:19] | They’re driving a gray SUV. | 开的是一辆灰色越野车 |
[04:20] | I’ll call you if we get a hit. | 有发现的话 我打电话给你 |
[04:22] | Phil, I also need you to shut down all bridge and tunnel traffic into the city. | 菲尔 我还要你关闭所有进入纽约的大桥和隧道 |
[04:25] | Done. | 行 |
[04:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:30] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[04:31] | NSA’s shutting all bridge and tunnel traffic into the city. | 国安局会关闭所有通往纽约的大桥和隧道 |
[04:33] | There’s only one way for them to get in. | 他们要进城 就只有华山一条路 |
[04:36] | Across the East River. | 横穿东河 |
[04:37] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:02] | CTU is down. | 反恐小组整体瘫痪了 |
[05:04] | You have confirmation? | 你确认了吗 |
[05:05] | I have a real-time uplink to the power grid. | 我有电网的实时上行链路 |
[05:08] | It recorded a pulse surge | 上面记录了一次脉冲浪涌 |
[05:09] | and now nothing. | 然后就什么都没有了 |
[05:10] | CTU is blind, deaf, and dumb. | 反恐组现在成了瞎子 聋子和哑巴 |
[05:13] | Have you secured this area? | 你布置好这里的安全工作了吗 |
[05:15] | As you ordered. | 全按您的吩咐照办的 |
[05:23] | You’ve done well, Ali. | 做得好 阿里 |
[05:24] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 长官 |
[05:25] | Load the rods into the Zodiac. | 把浓缩铀棒装上气垫船 |
[05:36] | I realize this was very difficult for you, | 我知道这让你很为难 |
[05:40] | but Hassan’s daughter was a necessary sacrifice. | 不过哈桑的女儿必须是牺牲品 |
[05:45] | Using her was the only way for us to get the rods into the city. | 要想把浓缩铀棒偷运进城 她是我们唯一的出路 |
[06:07] | Agents Beck and Henderson will escort you back to the UN. | 贝克和亨德森探员将护送你回联合国总部 |
[06:09] | First, tell me what’s going on. | 首先 告诉我事情的来龙去脉 |
[06:11] | Agent Beck will brief you on the way. | 贝克探员会在路上跟你简要说明的 |
[06:13] | Now, once you’re there, | 你一回到那里 |
[06:13] | we need you to do something for us. | 我们需要你立刻为我们做点事 |
[06:15] | Your father gave us a file of | 令尊给了我们一份关于 |
[06:17] | IRK covert agents operating in this country. | 在这个国家潜伏的伊斯兰共和国间谍的文件 |
[06:19] | We need you to identify the men working with Tarin. | 我们需要你指认出与塔林一伙的人 |
[06:22] | I’m not doing anything | 在你告诉我事情来龙去脉前 |
[06:24] | until you tell me what’s happening. | 我不会帮你们做任何事 |
[06:30] | The car you drove here was rigged with an EMP device. | 你开来的那辆车事先被人安装了电磁脉冲装置 |
[06:34] | It’s a pulse weapon designed to disarm electronics. | 是一种用来废掉电子器材的脉冲武器 |
[06:38] | It’s crashed all our systems. | 我们所有的系统全毁在了它手里 |
[06:40] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[06:41] | Tarin put me in that car. | 是塔林让我上那辆车的 |
[06:43] | He used you, Ms. Hassan. | 他利用了你 哈桑小姐 |
[06:45] | He staged your escape, | 他设计假装让你逃脱 |
[06:47] | put you in that car, and sent you back here. | 让你上了那辆车 然后让你开回到这里 |
[06:50] | But he was shot. | 但他中弹了 |
[06:52] | I saw him. | 我看见他中弹了 |
[06:53] | He is alive. | 他还活着 |
[06:57] | We spotted him a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前我们发现了他 |
[07:00] | I know it’s a lot to take in, | 我知道这让你很难接受 |
[07:01] | but you need to go with these agents back to the UN | 但你得和这些探员回到联合国总部去 |
[07:04] | and start looking through those files. | 然后去查一遍那些文件 |
[07:06] | You’ve seen these terrorists. | 你见过这些恐怖分子 |
[07:08] | If you can help us to ID them, | 如果你可以帮我们指认他们 |
[07:09] | we stand a chance of finding them | 那么在他们实施恐怖袭击之前 |
[07:11] | before they carry out their attack. | 我们就有希望找到他们 |
[07:16] | Good, see you soon. | 很好 一会见 |
[07:26] | Ahman has prepared the bomb. | 阿曼已经把炸弹准备好了 |
[07:28] | It’ll be short work once we get the rods across the river. | 一旦把铀棒运过河 就能很快改装出核弹 |
[07:31] | A vehicle is coming. | 来了辆车 |
[07:34] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[07:35] | It’s coming from the east. | 从东边过来的 |
[07:39] | Black SUV, no markings. | 黑色越野车 没任何标识 |
[07:42] | – How many men have you got covering? – Three. | -你那里有多少人手 -三个 |
[07:46] | Wait until the SUV’s in the range, | 等越野车进入你们的射程 |
[07:48] | then take them out. | 再干掉他们 |
[07:49] | Ali! Let’s go! | 阿里 快走 |
[08:18] | – Hold on. – What is it? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[08:20] | Thought I caught something in the infrared. | 夜视红外镜里有情况 |
[08:21] | Heat source down by the water. | 靠近河那边有热源 |
[08:23] | Now it’s gone. | 现在消失了 |
[08:25] | See if NYPD can get some units down here. | 看纽约警局是否能加派人手过来支援 |
[08:26] | I’ll contact NSA, see if they’ve got surveillance of the area. | 我来联系国安局 看看他们在这区域是否有监控 |
[08:38] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[08:40] | I got four bars, but the call’s not going through. | 信号明明有四格 但电话怎么也打不通 |
[08:41] | Me neither. | 我也打不通 |
[08:48] | We’re being jammed. | 我们被人屏蔽了信号 |
[08:48] | They’re here. Damn it! | 他们就在这里 该死 |
[08:54] | Get down now! | 趴下 快 |
[09:15] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[09:17] | The engine’s down. Pass your weapons up front! | 引擎挂了 先把你们的武器给我们 |
[09:21] | Cole, I want you to check the sniper to your north. | 科尔 我要你盯住你北面的狙击手 |
[09:23] | – Maintain coverage until we’re clear. – Copy that. | -火力掩护直到我们脱身 -明白 |
[09:24] | I want both of you to get ready to unload all the weapons from the back, | 你们两个去把后备箱里的所有武器都拿出来 |
[09:27] | you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:28] | – Yes, sir. – Let’s go, go, go! | -是 长官 -行动 快 |
[09:41] | How did they know where to look for us? | 他们是怎么找到我们的 |
[09:43] | They must have followed us from the vault. | 他们一定是从金库那里一路跟来的 |
[09:46] | Cole, use your infrared! | 科尔 用红外线夜视镜 |
[09:49] | Call out the snipers as you see them! | 看到狙击手以后就大声喊 |
[09:55] | Ten o’clock, high and low! | 十点钟方向 楼上楼下都有 |
[10:01] | I’m counting four men. | 我看到有四个人 |
[10:02] | I recognize one from the hospital. | 其中一个我在医院里见过 |
[10:04] | He was the one that talked Marcos out of detonating the vest. | 就是那人说服了马科斯放弃了自爆 |
[10:09] | It’s Jack Bauer. | 是杰克·鲍尔 |
[10:11] | Ex-CTU. He was one of their best agents. | 反恐组前任探员 最优秀的探员之一 |
[10:16] | Nine o’clock low! | 九点钟方向 楼下 |
[10:24] | We can still cross with the rods. | 我们仍然可以带着铀棒渡河 |
[10:28] | As long as we’re certain Bauer and his men cannot warn anyone. | 只要我们确保鲍尔和他手下无法通风报信即可 |
[10:30] | It’s not a risk. | 这倒不难 |
[10:32] | We started jamming their communications | 他们刚一出现在我们的视野内 |
[10:34] | as soon as they were in sight. | 我们就屏蔽了他们的通讯工具 |
[10:37] | Now they can’t leave. | 现在他们脱不了身了 |
[10:39] | Not with the snipers in position. | 因为我们的狙击手正守着点 |
[10:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:43] | Make sure none of them get out alive. | 你要确保他们没人能活着离开 |
[10:45] | I’ll call you when we’re across the river. | 我们一过河 就会联系你的 |
[10:47] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[11:06] | Reloading! | 装弹 |
[11:11] | I’ve got two men, leaving the dock in a boat. | 有两人正坐船逃离码头 |
[11:14] | One of them is Tarin Faroush. | 其中一人是塔林·弗鲁什 |
[11:15] | They’re carrying a box | 他们运走了一个箱子 |
[11:16] | the right size and shape for the rods, Jack. | 大小尺寸符合铀棒的型号 杰克 |
[11:18] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[11:24] | Went out of my range. | 在射程外了 |
[11:25] | We got to notify NYPD | 在他们过河之前 |
[11:26] | before they cross the river. | 我们得通知纽约警局 |
[11:27] | I tried cell and radio frequencies. | 我试过手机和无线电 |
[11:29] | They’re all jammed. | 但都被他们屏蔽了 |
[11:32] | There’s a call box mounted on the building. Ten o’clock. | 十点钟方向的建筑那装有电话亭 |
[11:38] | It’s gotta be a hard line. | 那条线路肯定没问题 |
[11:39] | We can call from there. | 我们可以从那里打出电话 |
[11:40] | How do you wanna get there? | 你想怎样过去 |
[11:41] | The way the shooters are positioned, | 看这些狙击手的狙击策略 |
[11:43] | they’ll pick us off one by one as soon as we step out from behind the vehicle. | 我们一从车后走出去 就会被他们逐个击破 |
[11:46] | Our vehicle’s armored. | 我们的车有防弹钢板 |
[11:48] | We can pull the panels, use them for coverage. | 我们可以用防弹钢板作掩护 |
[11:50] | Owen, King, Start now! | 欧文和金 立即行动 |
[11:53] | Eleven o’clock, Jack! | 十一点方向 杰克 |
[12:09] | Casualty reports are also coming in. | 伤亡损失报告也出来了 |
[12:11] | Three fatalities from the bomb blast | 炸弹爆炸造成了车辆调配场地下通道内 |
[12:13] | in the motor pool tunnel. | 发生了三起严重事故 |
[12:14] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:15] | – What else? – Minor injuries for the most part. | -还有呢 -大多是轻伤 |
[12:17] | Agent McCallan was burned in a small electrical fire. | 麦考林探员在电器起火中烧伤了 |
[12:19] | How is he? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[12:20] | He’s going to be okay. | 应该没大碍 |
[12:21] | But with our infirmary down | 但是我们的医疗室毁了 |
[12:22] | we had to transport him to the local hospital. | 所以只能把他转移到本地医院 |
[12:24] | Says here we have flooding. | 报告上说我们被水淹了 |
[12:26] | Yes, sir, the pumps are down, | 是的 长官 抽水泵坏了 |
[12:27] | and certain sections of the basement | 地下室有几处 |
[12:29] | have about six inches of water. | 都已经积水约六英尺了 |
[12:30] | Well, can you stop it or are we all going to drown? | 你能搞定吗 不然我们就等着被淹死吧 |
[12:32] | The repair crew’s working on it, sir. | 抢修人员正在处理 长官 |
[12:34] | Okay, give me another update in 20 minutes. | 好 二十分钟内再向我汇报一次情况 |
[12:36] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 长官 |
[12:37] | – Yes, what is it? – A team from NSA is here. | -什么事 -有一队国安局的人来了 |
[12:40] | NSA? | 国安局 |
[12:53] | Brian Hastings, director of CTU. | 我是布赖恩·黑斯廷斯 反恐组主管 |
[12:55] | Frank Haynam, senior engineer at the New York field office. | 弗兰克·海奈 纽约分局高级工程师 |
[12:59] | I understand you’ve been hit by an EMP. | 看来你们遭到了电磁脉冲弹袭击 |
[13:01] | Yeah, that’s right. I hope that you’re here to help | 对 希望你能来助我们一臂之力 |
[13:02] | because we can damn well use it. | 因为你一定能帮得上忙 |
[13:04] | We are indeed. | 我们此行就是这目的 |
[13:05] | Brought my best men with me. | 我带了我最得力的手下来 |
[13:06] | I thought we’d start by restoring your aerial surveillance and communications. | 我想应该先恢复你们的空中监控和通讯系统 |
[13:10] | – So, where’s your server room? – It’s downstairs. | -你们的机房在哪里 -楼下 |
[13:11] | I’ll let my maintenance team know what you’re here. | 我会通知我的维护小组你们已经来了 |
[13:13] | You boys can put your heads together. | 你们可以群策群力 |
[13:15] | I prefer to work with my own people. | 我比较倾向和我自己的人打交道 |
[13:18] | There’s no one more familiar with this facility than my crew. | 没有人能比我的手下更熟悉这里的设备了 |
[13:20] | Not exactly true. | 不一定吧 |
[13:22] | I was part of the group that helped design this place. | 我曾参与这里的设计工作 |
[13:24] | Can’t say I’m thrilled with what you’ve done with it. | 你们把这搞成这样 我是高兴不起来了 |
[13:29] | How did you find out we were hit? | 你是怎么知道我们遭到袭击的 |
[13:30] | Jack Bauer called our regional headquarters. | 杰克·鲍尔给我们的地区总部打了电话 |
[13:33] | Told us your situation. | 告诉了我们这边的情况 |
[13:34] | Bauer was pursuing the men behind this attack | 鲍尔当时正在追击制造袭击的恐怖分子 |
[13:36] | when we lost contact with him. | 然后就断了联系 |
[13:38] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[13:39] | NSA’s been trying to call him back. | 国安局一直在试图重拨他的电话 |
[13:41] | He’s not answering. | 但是他没接 |
[13:42] | They’re not sure why. | 他们也不知道原因 |
[13:44] | Right this way. | 这边请吧 |
[13:57] | Chloe, we’re supposed to be writing damage assessments. | 克罗伊 我们应该在写毁坏评估报告了 |
[13:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:00] | There might be a way to tap in, | 也许会有别的办法接入 |
[14:01] | get some of our systems up and running. | 使我们的部分系统能启动并运行 |
[14:02] | Really? How? | 是吗 怎么做 |
[14:03] | I haven’t figured it out yet, | 我还没想出来 |
[14:04] | and I won’t if you keep talking to me. | 你要是一直冲我嘟囔 我就更不会想出来了 |
[14:06] | All right, people, listen up. | 好了 各位 听我说 |
[14:13] | This is Frank Haynam, | 这位是弗兰克·海奈 |
[14:14] | senior engineer of the NSA’s New York field office. | 来自国安局纽约分局的高级工程师 |
[14:17] | Now, he and his team are going to help us | 他和他的小组前来帮助我们 |
[14:19] | restore aerial surveillance and communications. | 恢复空中监控和通讯系统 |
[14:22] | So we can get back to tracking the nuclear rods. | 以便我们能继续追踪浓缩铀棒 |
[14:25] | They also brought along a fresh batch of cell phones. | 他们还带来了一批新的手机 |
[14:28] | Give them your full cooperation. | 大家要全力配合他们工作 |
[14:30] | Whatever they need, make it happen. | 尽可能满足他们的需要 |
[14:31] | Now, we have been knocked down, but I promise you, | 现在 我们是被击倒了 但是我保证 |
[14:34] | we are going to get back up. | 我们一定会东山再起 |
[14:36] | Let’s get to work. | 各就各位吧 |
[14:38] | Agent Blochard, | 布劳克探员 |
[14:39] | can you get Mr. Haynam and his team down to the server room? | 你带海奈先生和他的小组去机房好吗 |
[14:44] | Has NSA heard from Jack? | 国安局有杰克的消息了吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah. They spoke with Jack and his team about 20 minutes ago, | 对 二十分钟前他们与杰克和他的小队通过话 |
[14:48] | but haven’t been able to reach him since. | 但之后就再没联系上他 |
[14:50] | – Why not? – They don’t know. | -为什么联系不上 -他们也不知道 |
[14:51] | He could be in some kind of trouble. | 他可能遇上什么麻烦了 |
[14:53] | You need to send men out looking for him. | 你得派人去找他 |
[14:54] | Even if I had agents available, i wouldn’t know where to send them. | 就算是我有人可派 我也不知道把他们派到哪去 |
[14:57] | Jack was heading toward the East River. | 杰克去了东河 |
[14:58] | That’s four square miles of real estate– | 那可是片四平方英里大的土地和建筑群 |
[15:00] | too much for me to commit resources that we don’t have. | 再也没有更多人手可以调派 |
[15:03] | He was pursuing the terrorists. | 可他在追捕恐怖分子啊 |
[15:05] | He’s our best chance at stopping this attack. | 他是我们阻止这场袭击的最大希望 |
[15:07] | We’re going to focus on our efforts here. | 我们还是干好眼前的工作吧 |
[15:08] | When we get our eyes and ears back, | 等我们的监控和通讯恢复了 |
[15:09] | – We’ll find them. – It might be too late. | -我们会去找他们 -或许太迟了 |
[15:12] | If anyone can take care of themselves, it’s Jack. | 杰克一定能随机应变 |
[15:15] | Now, I want you to go down to the server room, | 现在 我要你去楼下机房 |
[15:16] | make sure Haynam has everything he needs. | 确保海奈得到必要的帮助 |
[15:28] | Worse than I thought. 90% of these components are fried. | 比我想象的还要糟糕 90%的组件被烧毁了 |
[15:31] | We’re going to have to swap them out | 我们要换掉它们 |
[15:33] | and install new server boards. | 再安装上新的服务器主板 |
[15:38] | Mr. Haynam. | 海奈先生 |
[15:41] | I’m Chloe O’Brian. | 我是克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[15:42] | Mr. Hastings wanted me to make sure you have everything you need. | 黑斯廷斯先生让我来协助你 |
[15:44] | We’re fine, Ms. O’Brian. Thank you. | 我们进展顺利 奥布赖恩女士 谢谢 |
[15:49] | You’re going in through the CLR processor? | 你要从CLR处理器上入手吗 |
[15:51] | That’s right. We’re going to isolate it from the main servers | 没错 我们要把它从主服务器上分离出来 |
[15:52] | and create a brand-new subnet. | 并建立新的子网 |
[15:54] | Creating a brand-new subnet from Scratch? | 从头开始建立新子网吗 |
[15:56] | That’ll take forever. | 那要花很长时间 |
[15:57] | Ms. O’Brian, thanks for offering your help. We’ll take it from here. | 奥布赖恩女士 多谢帮助 下面由我们接手吧 |
[16:00] | Look, I think there’s another way. | 我认为还有别的方法 |
[16:01] | I’ve been looking at the CTU schematics. | 我一直在看反恐小组的网络拓扑图 |
[16:03] | Why not tap directly into the trunk line? | 为什么不直接接到中继线路上呢 |
[16:05] | Because I’m not insane. | 因为我脑子没病 |
[16:06] | Mr. Haynam, we need to make sure those nuclear rods don’t get into the city. | 海奈先生 我们必须阻止浓缩铀棒进入城区 |
[16:11] | What I’m suggesting will be a lot faster. | 我建议的方法会事半功倍 |
[16:12] | Yeah, and it could make things a whole lot worse. | 是啊 同样也会让情况变得更糟 |
[16:14] | How could things be any worse? | 怎么会变得更糟呢 |
[16:16] | You reopen that trunk line without system buffers in place, | 系统缓存没有到位你就重启中继线路 |
[16:18] | you could cause an overload, | 会造成系统过载 |
[16:19] | wind up electrocuting yourself, | 你自己也会触电 |
[16:21] | not to mention starting a fire that can burn down half the building. | 这还不算可能引发的火灾会烧掉这一半的建筑 |
[16:23] | I’m aware of the risks. | 我清楚风险有多大 |
[16:25] | I think I can create a workaround. | 我想我可以做一个变通的方案 |
[16:26] | You couldn’t keep an EMP from taking out your whole operation. | 区区一个电磁脉冲弹就能摧毁你们整个系统 |
[16:28] | Forgive me if I don’t bow to your expertise. | 恕我直言 我对你的业务能力不敢恭维 |
[16:32] | If you’d stop with the cheap insults and just listen to me. | 如果你能停止冷嘲热讽来听我把话说完 |
[16:34] | Look, I’m not here to brainstorm. | 我可不是来集思广益的 |
[16:35] | I’m here to clean up your mess. | 我是来收拾你们的残局的 |
[16:36] | You need to leave. | 请你走吧 |
[16:38] | Now. | 马上 |
[16:39] | I said now, Ms. O’Brian. | 我要你马上走 奥布赖恩女士 |
[16:41] | I won’t ask you again. | 好话不说第二遍 |
[16:50] | Start prepping the CLR for a diagnostic. | 开始让CLR处理器为系统诊断做好准备 |
[17:00] | Arlo, is there any other way to get into the trunk line besides the server room? | 阿洛 除了机房还有别的接入中继线路的办法吗 |
[17:03] | No, that’s the only way in. Why? | 没了 那是唯一途径 干嘛 |
[17:05] | I think I have a faster way to get us back online, | 我想我有个更快的办法来恢复我们的网络 |
[17:08] | but Haynam says it’s too dangerous. | 可海奈说那风险太大了 |
[17:10] | I think he’s a raging egomaniac. | 我看他就是个彻头彻尾的自大狂 |
[17:12] | Seems to be a prerequisite for engineers these days. | 貌似如今这是所有工程师的必备条件 |
[17:15] | You talk to Hastings? | 你跟黑斯廷斯说了吗 |
[17:17] | If I tell Hastings, | 要是我告诉黑斯廷斯 |
[17:18] | he’ll just shoot me down. | 他一定会狠狠批我一顿 |
[17:19] | – Maybe not. – And maybe the moon will fall from the sky. | -不尽然 -说不定他们会老马失蹄 |
[17:22] | Just let it go. | 那就由它去呗 |
[17:23] | These NSA guys seem to know what they’re doing. | 这帮国安局的似乎知道该怎么做 |
[17:25] | And if they don’t, what happens to Jack? | 如果他们不行呢 杰克会怎么样 |
[17:27] | What’s Jack got to do with this? | 这跟杰克有什么关系啊 |
[17:28] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[17:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:41] | Renee, it’s Chloe. Where are you? | 蕾妮 我是克罗伊 你在哪 |
[17:43] | I’m at Jack’s apartment. | 我在杰克的公寓 |
[17:44] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[17:45] | Everything. | 一切都糟透了 |
[17:46] | CTU was hit by an EMP. | 反恐小组遭到电磁脉冲弹袭击 |
[17:47] | All of our systems are down. | 我们所有的系统都瘫痪了 |
[17:49] | It’s a real mess. | 真是糟糕透顶 |
[17:50] | How did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[17:51] | I can’t go into it right now, | 我现在还无法细说 |
[17:53] | but we think the terrorists were trying to take out our radiological detectors. | 但我们认为恐怖分子企图摧毁我们的辐射探测器 |
[17:55] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪呢 |
[17:56] | That’s why I’m calling you. | 这正是我打电话给你的原因 |
[17:57] | I think he might be in some kind of trouble. We need to find him. | 我想他一定是遇上麻烦了 我们要找到他 |
[17:59] | Slow down, Chloe. | 你慢点说 克罗伊 |
[18:00] | Uh, what-what do you mean? What-what kind of trouble? | 你说的什么 有什么麻烦 |
[18:02] | Jack was tracking the terrorists when the EMP hit. | 电磁脉冲弹引爆时 杰克正在追捕恐怖份子 |
[18:04] | He called NSA, | 他给国安局打过电话 |
[18:05] | and they lost contact, too. | 然后他们也联系不上他了 |
[18:06] | Does Hastings know about this? | 黑斯廷斯知情吗 |
[18:08] | He’s the one who told me. | 是他告诉我的 |
[18:10] | – What’s he doing about it? – Nothing. | -他在采取什么相关行动 -放任不管 |
[18:11] | He won’t send anyone out to look for them. | 他都不肯派一兵一卒出去找 |
[18:13] | He says he can’t spare the men | 声称腾不出人手来 |
[18:15] | and that Jack can take care of himself. | 还说杰克完全可以自保 |
[18:17] | Where was Jack before you lost contact? | 失去联络前他人在哪 |
[18:18] | He took the first exit off the Williamsburg Bridge. | 刚从威廉姆斯堡大桥的第一个出口下桥了 |
[18:21] | I’m going to try to find him, Chloe. | 我现在就去找他 克罗伊 |
[18:23] | You need to get CTU back online as soon as you can. | 你要尽快恢复反恐小组的网络 |
[18:25] | Once you acquire Jack’s position, you can direct me to him. | 一旦你获得杰克的方位 就能给我引路去找他 |
[18:27] | Yeah, well, that might take a while. | 好的 不过一时半会还不行 |
[18:29] | NSA brought in a repair team | 国安局派了一个抢修小组 |
[18:30] | and they’re going about it all wrong. | 而他们完全是在瞎忙活 |
[18:32] | I have a faster way to get us back online. | 我有更快的途径恢复网络 |
[18:33] | Well, then tell them. | 那就告诉他们 |
[18:34] | I tried. They won’t listen. | 我试过了 但他们不听我的 |
[18:36] | Then you need to make them listen, Chloe. | 那你就逼他们听你的 克罗伊 |
[18:38] | Do what you have to do. | 采取任何手段 |
[18:42] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[18:44] | Call me when you’re back up. | 网络通讯恢复后告诉我 |
[19:10] | The EMP took out all of our systems. | 电磁脉冲把我们的系统全毁了 |
[19:11] | And since we don’t know how long it’s going to be | 因为我们无法预知 |
[19:13] | until we’re up and running again, | 要花多久才能修复 |
[19:15] | we’re going to have to evacuate all nonessential personnel. | 我们将撤出所有的非必要人员 |
[19:17] | You’re going to follow Agent Combs through our access tunnel. | 柯姆探员会带你们从隧道出去的 |
[19:19] | I need to speak with Mr. Prady, please. | 我要和普雷迪先生谈谈 拜托 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:22] | – Please. – Yeah. | -这边走 -好的 |
[19:29] | I’m really sorry that it took me so long to get back to you. | 抱歉过了那么长时间我联系你 |
[19:32] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我刚在有点忙 |
[19:33] | I know. They briefed me on what happened. | 我懂 他们向我简述了刚才的事故 |
[19:35] | It’s a terrible thing. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[19:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:37] | And I have some bad news because of it. | 刚才的事还带来了些坏消息 |
[19:39] | The surveillance video that you wanted | 你要的监控视频 |
[19:42] | has been erased by the EMP. | 全部被电磁脉冲抹去了 |
[19:45] | – Erased? – Yes. | -抹光了 -是的 |
[19:47] | Everything in the building has been fried. | 楼里的一切数据已经全部丢失 |
[19:49] | Well, that’s a damn shame. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[19:51] | So what you’re telling me is whoever helped Kevin Wade | 所以你的意思是无论是谁帮助卡文·韦德 |
[19:55] | rob that evidence locker– they just caught a huge break. | 抢了那个证据箱 都会逍遥法外了 |
[19:57] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[19:59] | Are you sure that it was all erased, Ms. Walsh? | 你确定全部都损毁了吗 沃什女士 |
[20:02] | I mean, don’t you have a backup system? | 我是说 你们难道没有备份系统吗 |
[20:04] | Yes, yes, we do, but it’s on-site. | 是的 没错 但备份资料也在现场 |
[20:05] | And like I told you, | 就如我刚才所说 |
[20:07] | all the servers have been wiped clean. | 所有服务器上的数据都被抹去了 |
[20:09] | I know how much Kevin means to you. | 我知道卡文对于你的意义 |
[20:12] | I really wish I could do more. | 我真心希望自己可以帮得上你 |
[20:14] | So you’re sure that there’s nothing else you can tell me? | 你确定真的没有更多的要说了吗 |
[20:17] | Anything that would help me find Kevin? | 关于找到卡文的任何信息都没吗 |
[20:19] | Believe me, I have told you everything that I know. | 相信我 我已经把我所知道的全说出来了 |
[20:21] | I’m sure you have. | 我当然相信你 |
[20:23] | Mr. Prady, I really have to get back to work. | 普雷迪先生 我必须得回去工作了 |
[20:26] | Good luck. Finding Kevin. I hope that he’s okay. | 祝你找到卡文 希望他没事 |
[20:29] | Me, too. | 我也希望如此 |
[20:31] | If anything changes with those files, | 如果那些文件还有恢复的可能 |
[20:33] | I’ll be in Little Rock. You have my number. | 我就住在小岩城 你有我的号码的 |
[20:34] | Of course. | 一定 |
[20:37] | I hope you get your lights back on. | 希望你们系统早日恢复 |
[21:12] | Mr. Haynam, I think I found a way to deal | 海奈先生 我有个方法可以 |
[21:15] | with the safety concerns you had with my idea. | 处理你对我的方案提出的安全问题 |
[21:17] | Here’s the workaround. | 这里是变通方案 |
[21:20] | I thought I made myself clear. | 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[21:21] | We’re not going anywhere near that trunk line. | 无论如何我们不会动那条中继线的 |
[21:25] | I’m going to ask you one last time. | 我再说最后一次 |
[21:27] | We really need to do this my way. | 我们必须得按这个方法来做 |
[21:30] | We have agents in the field who are close to finding | 我们的外勤探员就快要找到浓缩铀棒了 |
[21:31] | the nuclear rods and they need our help. | 他们需要我们的帮助 |
[21:33] | And I’m going to ask you one last time. | 那我也跟你说最后一遍 |
[21:34] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[21:35] | Get out or I’ll call security! | 出去不然我就叫保安了 |
[21:40] | You get out. | 你出去 |
[21:42] | – Now. – What the hell… | -立刻 -该死的 |
[21:43] | All of you, get out now. | 所有人 立刻离开这里 |
[21:45] | Look, look, take a second to think. | 听着 冷静的想想 |
[21:48] | Do you really want to do this? | 你真的想要这么做吗 |
[21:50] | Mr. Haynam, I don’t want to hurt you. | 海奈先生 我不想伤害你 |
[21:53] | You’re probably an okay guy when you’re not at work. | 我想你生活中一定是个好男人 |
[21:56] | And you’re wearing a wedding ring. | 而且戴着结婚戒指 |
[21:58] | I swear to God, if you don’t leave right now, | 我发誓 要是你不马上离开 |
[21:59] | I will shoot you. | 我会朝你开枪的 |
[22:03] | Get out! | 出去 |
[22:05] | Go! | 走 |
[22:21] | Go get Hastings and tell him to bring security. | 去告诉黑斯廷斯把保安带来 |
[22:41] | They’re starting to flank us! | 他们开始从侧翼包抄我们了 |
[22:42] | We’re almost there! | 我们就快完成了 |
[22:47] | Jack, they’re almost on us. We cannot stay here! | 杰克 他们快追上来了 我们不能留在这儿 |
[22:49] | Just give me one more second. | 再给我一点时间 |
[22:53] | Okay… | 好了 |
[22:55] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好了 我准备好了 |
[22:56] | We’re gonna use these plates to form a way | 我们用这两块盾牌来开路 |
[22:58] | so that we can make it over to the call box. | 那样我们可以撑到那边的电话亭 |
[22:59] | Remember, we need to move slow and steady. | 切记 必须得步步为营 |
[23:01] | It is imperative that we stick together for this to work. | 我们必须要紧紧地靠在一起才能成功 |
[23:03] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -是的 长官 |
[23:05] | No matter how difficult it gets out there, | 不管我们途中遇到什么困难 |
[23:07] | this armor is gonna protect us. | 这块防暴盾会保护我们的 |
[23:08] | You need to trust that. | 你要坚信如此 |
[23:09] | -Yes, sir. – Yes. Okay. | -是 长官 -好的 |
[23:11] | Cole, you’re with Agent King. | 科尔 你个金探员一起 |
[23:12] | Owen, you’re with me. | 欧文 你跟我一起 |
[23:20] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[23:35] | The armor’s not gonna hold up. | 防暴盾顶不住的 |
[23:37] | Yes, it is. | 不 能顶住 |
[23:38] | Maintain formation. | 稳住队形 |
[23:44] | Can you get a shot? | 能打中吗 |
[23:45] | Not from this angle. | 这个角度不行 |
[23:49] | It’s not holding up. We gotta go for it. | 这样坚持不住的 我们直接跑过去 |
[23:51] | Yes, it is. Slow down! | 不 能行的 稳住慢慢来 |
[23:55] | We’re almost there. Move! | 就快到了 过去吧 |
[23:56] | – No! – No, no! | -不 -不 不 |
[24:21] | There’s nothing we can do for him now. | 现在我们什么也帮不上 |
[24:23] | We can’t just leave him there. | 我们不能把他扔在那里 |
[24:24] | I’m with Owen. We don’t leave our men behind. | 我支持欧文的说法 我们不抛弃不放弃 |
[24:26] | You try and bring him in now, you’re dead. | 如果你们坚持把他带回来 那你就死定了 |
[24:27] | They’re trying to draw us out. | 他们在诱我们出去 |
[24:28] | Best thing we can do for him | 我们能为他尽的最大一点力 |
[24:29] | is make it to the hard line and try and call for help. | 就是成功达到电话亭那边后试着打电话呼救 |
[24:33] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快成功了 |
[24:35] | You cover the north, Owen the east. | 掩护我的北面 欧文掩护东面 |
[24:37] | I can get there. | 我可以过去的 |
[24:49] | Owen! Owen! | 欧文 欧文 |
[24:50] | Cover him! | 掩护他 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:26] | I couldn’t leave him behind. | 丢下他我做不到 |
[25:28] | You did great. | 你干得很好 |
[25:33] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[25:35] | Did he make it? | 他还活着吗 |
[25:39] | Did he make it?! | 他还活着吗 |
[25:41] | Yeah, he made it. | 是的 还活着 |
[25:43] | Come on. Stay with me. | 听着 坚持住 |
[25:46] | – Stay with me. – Jack, they’re repositioning. | -坚持住 -杰克 他们正在调整位置 |
[25:48] | Stay on them. | 继续盯着他们 |
[26:19] | – Are you all right? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[26:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[26:22] | Yes, Mother, I’m okay. | 是的 母亲 我很好 |
[26:29] | I’m so sorry, Father. | 我很抱歉 父亲 |
[26:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[26:39] | You were right about Tarin. | 你对塔林的怀疑是对的 |
[26:41] | I should have listened to you. | 我应该听你的话 |
[26:44] | You are safe. | 你平安无事 |
[26:46] | That’s what’s important. | 这才是最重要的 |
[26:48] | Mr. President, | 总统阁下 |
[26:50] | CTU is preparing a subterranean evacuation route. | 反恐小组在准备地下疏散通道 |
[26:53] | If there is a radiological attack, | 万一发生核袭击 |
[26:54] | you’ll be shielded underground. | 您可以在地下掩体得以保护 |
[26:56] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候离开 |
[26:57] | As soon as possible. | 尽快 |
[26:58] | President Taylor’s waiting for you with the other delegates. | 泰勒总统和其他代表团成员正在等您 |
[27:01] | The files Mr. Hastings requested are inside. | 黑斯廷斯先生要的档案在房间里 |
[27:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 阁下 |
[27:05] | Kayla, go with them. | 凯拉 跟他们走 |
[27:18] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[27:20] | She’ll be all right. | 她会好的 |
[27:23] | We almost lost her. | 我们差点失去她了 |
[27:26] | And I… almost lost you. | 还有我… 差点也失去了你 |
[27:31] | All for a peace agreement that could fall apart at any moment. | 就为了一个会随时流产的和平协议 |
[27:35] | And it will only get more difficult, Dalia. | 后面的路只会越来越难走 达莉亚 |
[27:38] | My enemies will be waiting for me once we return home. | 我的敌人就等着我回去 |
[27:41] | Omar… | 奥马… |
[27:44] | Despite everything that’s happened, | 虽然发生了那么多事 |
[27:46] | there’s one thing I’ve never doubted. | 但有一件事我从未怀疑过 |
[27:48] | That what you are doing here is an absolute good. | 那就是你所做的一切是完全有益处的 |
[27:52] | You have to be strong, too. | 你也必须坚强 |
[28:14] | We need to get in there fast | 我们要尽快进去 |
[28:15] | before O’Brian can do any more damage. | 以免奥布赖恩造成更大破坏 |
[28:17] | I understand the situation, Mr. Haynam. | 我了解事情的严重性 海奈先生 |
[28:23] | How long? | 要多久 |
[28:24] | I just need to drill into the locking mechanism. | 我只需钻开这种闭锁结构 |
[28:26] | It shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes. | 不过用不了几分钟 |
[28:27] | This woman is out of her mind. | 这女人疯了 |
[28:29] | Where the hell do you find these people, Hastings? | 你从哪里找来这些人的 黑斯廷斯 |
[28:31] | I can’t believe she pulled a weapon on me. | 我不敢相信她竟然用枪指着我 |
[28:33] | She was ready to use it, too. | 她还打算真的开枪 |
[28:34] | I seriously doubt that. I’m sure she was just trying to scare you. | 我不相信 我肯定她只是想吓唬你 |
[28:37] | Yeah? Well, she did a very good job. | 是吗 那她做得非常成功 |
[28:40] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我 长官 |
[28:41] | Yes, O’Brian’s going off the deep end. | 是的 奥布莱恩自作主张 |
[28:43] | She thinks she knows how to get the CTU up and running. | 她认为她知道如何让反恐组恢复正常运转 |
[28:46] | But she’s locked herself in the server room to do it. | 就把自己锁在了机房里捣鼓 |
[28:48] | We’ll be in there in a few seconds. | 我们马上就能进去了 |
[28:50] | What’s she trying to do? | 她想要干什么 |
[28:52] | She’s trying to tap directly into the trunk line, | 她试图把这里的线路直接连到中继线上 |
[28:53] | which I don’t have to tell you, | 我想不用我强调 |
[28:54] | is a catastrophe waiting to happen, | 这样做会发生什么灾难性的后果吧 |
[29:30] | Stop what you’re doing, Chloe! | 住手 克罗伊 |
[29:34] | Let’s see the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[29:35] | Okay, don’t shoot or anything. | 好 别开枪 |
[29:40] | I know what I did is crazy. | 我知道这举动很疯狂 |
[29:41] | I know I’m in a lot of trouble. | 我也知道我捅了大篓子 |
[29:43] | You’re damned right. | 知道就好 |
[29:44] | I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think it could work. | 要是没有把握我也不会这么干 |
[29:46] | I’m almost done. I just need ten more minutes. | 再给我十分钟 我就修好了 |
[29:48] | Get her out of here now. | 让她马上出去 |
[29:49] | Do me a favor: let me give the orders. | 算听我一次 让我来发号施令 |
[29:50] | She pulled a gun on me! | 她刚用枪指着我 |
[29:51] | I know what she did. | 我知道她做过什么 |
[29:52] | Now just shut up and let me handle it. | 现在给我闭嘴 让我来处理 |
[29:56] | Chloe, what in the hell were you thinking? | 克罗伊 你到底在想什么 |
[29:59] | Jack’s looking for those nuclear rods | 杰克在追踪浓缩铀棒 |
[30:00] | and he might need our help. | 他也许需要我们的帮助 |
[30:01] | I can get satellite and comm back up. | 我能恢复和卫星信息通讯去支援他 |
[30:03] | I just need to finish tapping into that trunk line. | 我只需要连入中继线 |
[30:04] | I told Mr. Haynam, | 我告诉过海奈先生 |
[30:05] | but he wouldn’t listen. | 但他不听我的 |
[30:06] | So I pulled a gun on him. | 所以我用枪威胁他 |
[30:09] | I didn’t want to. I don’t even like guns. | 我也不想用枪指着他 |
[30:12] | Dana, what’s your take on this? | 丹娜 你认为呢 |
[30:16] | Mr. Haynam is right. | 海奈先生是对的 |
[30:18] | Tapping into the trunk line is dangerous | 直接连入中继线很危险 |
[30:20] | and there’s no guarantee that it’ll work. | 也不一定会成功 |
[30:22] | What about Cole? He could be in trouble. | 那科尔怎么办 他可能遇到了麻烦 |
[30:24] | Aren’t you worried about him? | 你难道不担心他吗 |
[30:25] | Yes, I am. That’s why I can’t go along with your plan. | 担心 所以我不能认同你的做法 |
[30:27] | It’s reckless. | 太冒险了 |
[30:28] | I’m sorry, Chloe. | 抱歉 克罗伊 |
[30:30] | You’ve never been my biggest fan. | 你向来都不是站我这边的 |
[30:31] | Why start now? | 不需要道歉 |
[30:33] | Look, it’s not as dangerous as they’re saying. | 听着 这不像他们说得那么危险 |
[30:36] | I’ve taken precautions. | 我有预防措施的 |
[30:38] | This can work. | 这能行的 |
[30:39] | I just need ten minutes. | 我只需要十分钟 |
[30:40] | If I can’t get the systems online by then, | 如果到时候我不能恢复系统 |
[30:43] | fine, arrest me. | 再拘捕我也不迟 |
[30:45] | When you brought me on for this job, | 你说过招募我是因为 |
[30:47] | you said it was because I didn’t think like anyone else. | 我想法与众不同 |
[30:49] | Ever since I got here, I’ve been punished for that. | 自从我来以后 一直因为与众不同在遭罪 |
[30:51] | I’ve been right more than once today. | 但在今天至少我没错过 |
[30:53] | I think I’ve proven myself | 我想我已经证明了自己的价值 |
[30:55] | and I think I deserve that ten minutes. | 我值得这十分钟的机会 |
[31:04] | Ten minutes. | 就十分钟 |
[31:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[31:07] | You can’t be serious about this. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[31:09] | You need any help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[31:10] | No, just let me work. | 不用 只需要让我放手干即可 |
[31:13] | All right, let’s give the lady some space. | 好了 让这位女士忙吧 |
[31:22] | That’s all, gentlemen. | 就这样 先生们 |
[31:26] | You are making a huge mistake. | 你在犯一个巨大的错误 |
[31:29] | Maybe, but I’m willing to take that chance. | 也许 但我愿意一试 |
[31:31] | O’Brian proved herself today. | 奥布莱恩今天的确证明过自己 |
[31:33] | I want to see what she comes up with. | 我想看看她到底有多少能耐 |
[31:36] | I’d appreciate it if you and your men would stand by. | 如果你和你的人不来插手 我将很感谢 |
[31:41] | Yes? | 说 |
[31:43] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[31:43] | Sir, there’s a man here who wants to speak with you– Bill Prady. | 长官 有位先生想要见您 比尔·普雷迪 |
[31:46] | He says he’s a probation officer. | 他说自己是名假释官 |
[31:48] | Probation officer? | 假释官 |
[31:49] | From Arkansas, sir. | 阿肯萨斯来的 长官 |
[31:50] | What does he want? | 他要干什么 |
[31:52] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[31:54] | Put him in Holding 2. | 让他在2号会客室等 |
[31:55] | Tell him I’ll be there in 15 minutes. | 告诉他我15分钟后见他 |
[31:57] | Dana, stay here in case O’Brian needs anything. | 丹娜 待在这里 以备奥布赖恩的不时之需 |
[31:59] | I’ll be in my office. | 我就在办公室 |
[32:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[32:34] | Mr. Hastings, are you there? | 黑斯廷斯先生 你在吗 |
[32:36] | We’re here, Chloe. What’s your status? | 我们在 克罗伊 情况怎么样 |
[32:38] | I’m into the trunk line. | 我已经进入了主干线 |
[32:39] | I’m about to activate the bypass circuit. | 就要激活支线电路了 |
[32:41] | Okay, what can we expect? | 好的 效果能怎样 |
[32:43] | Well, if I don’t electrocute myself, | 如果我没把自己电死的话 |
[32:45] | some of our primary systems should start booting up. | 部分主要系统应该能重新运转起来 |
[32:47] | All right, whenever you’re ready. | 好的 慢慢来 |
[33:22] | We’ve got power to comm. | 我们的通讯系统恢复供电 |
[33:27] | And one of the sat links is back online. | 有一个卫星线路也恢复了 |
[33:30] | All right, that’s good enough. Start looking for Bauer. | 好的 已经很不错了 着手找鲍尔吧 |
[33:33] | Okay, Chloe, it’s working. | 好的 克罗伊 起作用了 |
[33:34] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:35] | I just need a few more minutes. | 我还需要几分钟 |
[33:37] | I’ll be right there. Okay. | 我马上就回去 好吗 |
[33:38] | Mr. Hastings, one more thing. | 黑斯廷斯先生 还有件事 |
[33:39] | If you do locate Jack, | 一旦你确定了杰克的位置 |
[33:41] | you need to call Renee Walker. | 就打电话给蕾妮·沃克 |
[33:42] | Walker? | 沃克 |
[33:43] | She went out looking for him. | 她已经出去找杰克了 |
[33:45] | She should be in the vicinity. | 应该离得不远 |
[33:46] | Will do. | 我会打给她的 |
[33:48] | Why don’t you go see if Miss O’Brian needs a hand? | 去看看奥布莱恩小姐是否需要帮助 |
[33:51] | And be civil this time. | 这次讲点文明礼貌 |
[34:01] | Come on, Owen. Stay with me. | 撑住 欧文 坚持住 |
[34:08] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[34:13] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[34:17] | I lost two of the snipers. | 我失去了两个狙击手的位置 |
[34:20] | If we’re gonna make a move, we got to do it soon, Jack. | 我们要马上行动 杰克 |
[34:22] | We can’t lay down cover fire for something we can’t see. | 我们不能在没见到目标前 胡乱开火掩护 |
[34:25] | We need to give them something to shoot at. | 我们要让他们先开火 |
[34:27] | I’ll make a break to the north, | 我会往北边一直冲 |
[34:29] | try and draw their fire, | 争取把他们的火力吸引过来 |
[34:30] | you make a run for the call box. | 你往公用电话那边跑 |
[34:31] | But that’s a suicide play, Jack. You’ll never make it. | 这简直是自杀 杰克 你不可能活着冲过去 |
[34:33] | – But you will. -No. | -不过你可以 -不要这样 |
[34:34] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这样做 |
[34:35] | I’m in command here. | 这里我说了算 |
[34:37] | That’s what gonna happen. | 就这么定了 |
[34:38] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:43] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[34:45] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[34:46] | You make sure that Hastings keeps his promise. | 你要确保黑斯廷斯兑现他的承诺 |
[34:50] | That he doesn’t bring Renee back in. | 就是他不会再追究蕾妮了 |
[34:52] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[34:54] | You’re not gonna have long before they start firing on you. | 他们过不了多久就会开始向你开火 |
[34:57] | Good luck, Jack. | 好运 杰克 |
[34:59] | You make it to that call box. | 你跑到公用电话那里 |
[35:03] | Go. | 冲 |
[35:57] | Clear! | 安全了 |
[36:13] | Jack? Jack?! | 杰克 杰克 |
[36:15] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[36:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s me. | 好了 没事了 是我 |
[36:18] | It’s Renee. It’s okay. | 是蕾妮 没事了 |
[36:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:21] | Shh. | 该死 |
[36:22] | They got the fuel rods in a boat. | 他们把浓缩铀棒装到一条船上 |
[36:24] | They’re heading across the river into the city. | 渡河朝市里方向去了 |
[36:26] | I can’t breathe. Shh. | 我喘不上来气 该死的 |
[36:28] | It’s okay. Nothing went through. | 没事的 子弹都没穿过防弹衣 |
[36:31] | Relax. You may have a collapsed lung… | 放松 你的肺部可能被震着了 |
[36:34] | Jack, I got through to CTU. | 杰克 我跟反恐小组联系上了 |
[36:35] | They just got back online. | 他们刚刚恢复了运转 |
[36:37] | NYPD’s sending choppers. | 纽约警局派直升机过来了 |
[36:38] | We still got a real good shot at finding them. | 我们找到他们的机率仍然很大 |
[36:50] | Mr. Hastings, I just got a call from Agent Ortiz. | 黑斯廷斯先生 我刚接到奥迪斯探员的来电 |
[36:52] | The nuclear rods are on a Zodiac | 两个恐怖分子 |
[36:54] | with two of the terrorists aboard. | 在一艘气垫船上护送浓缩铀棒 |
[36:55] | They were heading northwest | 正向西北方向行驶 |
[36:56] | – across the river toward the city. – Where are the choppers? | -准备渡河前往市内 -我们的直升机在哪 |
[36:58] | One second. | 我看看 |
[37:01] | They just arrived at the port. | 他们刚刚到达港口 |
[37:02] | Okay, redirect them. | 好的 将警力重新安置 |
[37:03] | Start diverting all available | 把所有能够调动的 |
[37:05] | NYPD units to that shoreline. | 纽约警察都派到河岸线上去 |
[37:06] | – We need to lay down a cordon. – Yes, sir. | -我们要布置一条警戒线 -遵命 长官 |
[37:08] | Chloe? | 克罗伊 |
[37:11] | Thanks. You-You were… | 多谢 你刚刚… |
[37:13] | I’m not good with praise. | 我不习惯被夸奖 |
[37:25] | Go, go.Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走 |
[38:02] | What do you think you’re doing, going to my boss? | 凭什么去找我上司 你以为你是谁 |
[38:05] | My job. | 只是职责所在 |
[38:07] | I’ve answered all your questions. | 我已经回答了你的所有问题 |
[38:09] | Why won’t you just leave? | 你怎么不干脆离开呢 |
[38:10] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[38:12] | I know you were involved with that robbery, Ms. Walsh. | 我知道你跟那起抢劫事件有关 沃什女士 |
[38:15] | What? | 什么 |
[38:16] | I think you know exactly where Kevin is. | 我认为你肯定知道卡文的位置 |
[38:17] | I think you’re protecting him. | 我认为你在为他打掩护 |
[38:18] | You are out of your mind. | 你简直是疯了 |
[38:21] | And you’re a liar. | 而你是个骗子 |
[38:22] | I’m not leaving here | 在知道真相之前 |
[38:24] | until I know the truth. | 我绝不会离开 |
[38:26] | This’ll go a lot smoother for you | 你识相的话 |
[38:28] | if you just come clean right now. | 赶快坦白交代吧 |
[38:32] | It’s not too late, Miss Walsh. | 现在还不晚 沃什小姐 |
[38:35] | But I promise you, if you don’t, | 不过我敢保证 如果你不交代 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna nail your ass to the wall. | 我会对你 穷追不放 |
[39:47] | Contact CTU. | 联络反恐小组 |
[39:49] | See if they picked ’em up going across the river. | 看他们是否在渡河时抓到了恐怖分子 |
[40:07] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:09] | CTU’s back online. | 反恐小组恢复运转了 |
[40:10] | I know. There are helicopters | 我知道 有好几架直升机 |
[40:12] | searching the river. | 在河上空搜索 |
[40:14] | They’re getting close. | 他们已经很近了 |
[40:16] | You should have warned us earlier. | 你应该早点警告我们 |
[40:18] | I didn’t have time. | 我没有空 |
[40:19] | I was too busy preserving my cover. | 我忙着确保伪装不被拆穿 |
[40:21] | I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to stay under. | 我不知道我还能潜伏多久 |
[40:25] | I thought you took care of that problem. | 我以为你已经把问题解决了呢 |
[40:26] | So did I. | 我也这么以为 |
[40:27] | It came back. | 但现在又有麻烦了 |
[40:28] | Well, we can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里了 |
[40:30] | The police must already be cordoning off the area. | 警察肯定已经封锁了整个地区 |
[40:33] | We’re going to need your help getting clear. | 你得帮我们扫除障碍 |
[40:35] | I will get you out of there. | 我会帮你们逃出去的 |
[40:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:38] | Stand by. I’ll call you in a few minutes. | 别乱动 我过会儿给你打电话 |