时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Hassan isn’t happy about Taylor’s response to the ultimatum. | 泰勒总统对最后通牒的回应令哈桑不太高兴 |
[00:17] | If he wants to take it up with President Taylor, | 如果他和泰勒总统有什么分歧的话 |
[00:18] | he can do it when he’s– | 他可以在他… |
[00:21] | – Put your gun down. – Omar, what are you doing? | -把枪放下 -奥马 你在干什么 |
[00:22] | Mr. President… | 总统阁下… |
[00:23] | My life for tens of thousands? | 用数万民众的命来换我的命吗 |
[00:25] | I couldn’t live with that. | 我自己都无法原谅自己 |
[00:27] | What if they blow up the bomb anyway? | 万一他们最终还是引爆了核弹 |
[00:29] | At least I’ve tried to stop the attack. | 至少为了阻止袭击 我尽力了 |
[00:32] | We’ve got less than five minutes– we gotta move. | 我们只有不到5分钟时间了 得抓紧 |
[00:34] | Mr. President, you can’t trust him! | 总统阁下 您不能相信他 |
[00:35] | Don’t move, hands where we can see them! | 别动 把手举起来 |
[00:38] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[00:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 总统阁下 |
[00:40] | Where is President Hassan? | 哈桑总统在哪里 |
[00:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:45] | Don’t lie to me! | 别对我撒谎 |
[00:46] | They have Hassan; we have the bomb. | 哈桑在他们手里 而我们找到了核弹 |
[00:49] | The bomb’s at Amsterdam and 93rd. | 核弹在阿姆斯特丹大街和93大街之间 |
[00:51] | We know that President Hassan was handed over | 哈桑总统大约在10分钟前 |
[00:53] | approximately ten minutes ago. | 被移交给了恐怖分子 |
[00:55] | We have an ambush point yet? | 埋伏点设置好了吗 |
[00:57] | Yes, intersection of 161st and Amsterdam. | 好了 161大街和阿姆斯特丹大街之间 |
[01:01] | CTU is following you. | 反恐组正在跟踪你 |
[01:02] | Can you find me an exit? | 那你有办法找条出路吗 |
[01:03] | There’s one between 158th and 159th– parking garage. | 在158大街与159大街之间 有个停车场 |
[01:07] | Damn it, they’ve made us! | 该死 他们发现了我们 |
[01:10] | He’s breaking left! I repeat, he’s breaking left! | 他正在向左出逃 重复一次 向左出逃 |
[01:12] | I’ve got him, he’s going back into the garage. | 我追上他了 他正在退进停车场 |
[01:17] | He’s coming straight at me, damn it! | 他直接朝我冲过来 该死 |
[01:24] | You know where to go. | 你知道该去哪里 |
[01:31] | – Have you got Hassan? – No. | -哈桑在里面吗 -没有 |
[01:33] | The driver managed to transfer Hassan to another vehicle | 司机在我追上他前 已经把哈桑 |
[01:34] | before I could get to him. | 掉包到另一辆车上 |
[01:36] | Someone inside CTU’s gotta be tipping them off. | 反恐组有内奸在给他们通风报信 |
[01:38] | It’s only a matter of time before this gets traced back to me. | 他们迟早会查到我头上来 |
[01:40] | I need to get the hell out of here while I still can. | 趁现在还有机会 我必须尽快脱身 |
[01:44] | The following takes place between 7:00 A.M. and 8:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于早上七点至八点间 |
[01:56] | Uh, excuse me, Ms. Walsh? | 不好意思 沃什小姐 |
[01:58] | I need to see your passkey. | 我需要看一下你的通行证 |
[02:00] | What’s this about? | 为什么 |
[02:01] | It’s a new security protocol because of the EMP attack. | 鉴于电磁脉冲弹袭击后 这是一项新安全措施 |
[02:03] | Nobody gets in or out without personally being | 任何人进出这里都需要得到 |
[02:05] | cleared by Mr. Hastings. | 黑斯廷斯的批准 |
[02:17] | I can’t let you through. | 我不能放行 |
[02:19] | You haven’t been coded out. | 你没有授权密码 |
[02:20] | Well, I’m not leaving. I’m just going to my car. | 我不是要走 我只是去我车那边 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry, you’ll have to talk to Mr. Hastings. | 抱歉 恐怕您得和黑斯廷斯先生谈谈了 |
[02:24] | Hastings is in the middle of a crisis. | 黑斯廷斯正忙于处理危机 |
[02:26] | It’ll just be a couple minutes. | 就几分钟而已 |
[02:28] | No one will even know I was gone. | 根本不会有人知道我离开过 |
[02:30] | Look… | 听着… |
[02:31] | I just want to go get my migraine meds. | 我只是想去拿我偏头痛的药 |
[02:34] | Please don’t make me beg. | 你就行个方便嘛 |
[02:38] | All right, tell you what, | 好吧 这样吧 |
[02:40] | I’ll have one of my men run out to your car, | 我叫我的手下去你的车那 |
[02:42] | grab your medication. | 帮你拿药 |
[02:43] | Give me your keys. | 把车钥匙给我吧 |
[02:44] | You know, that’s fine, your men are busy enough. | 算了 你们已经够忙了 |
[02:46] | I’ll talk to Hastings. | 我去找黑斯廷斯谈谈 |
[02:47] | – You sure? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -对 |
[02:51] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 |
[03:04] | Only one car left the parking garage. | 在坠车后的一分钟 |
[03:05] | One minute after the crash. | 只有一辆车离开了停车场 |
[03:07] | Northeast exit, a blonde woman was driving. | 东北处出口 司机是个金发女人 |
[03:09] | Hassan was probably in it. | 哈桑可能在车里 |
[03:10] | Can you track it? | 你能追踪吗 |
[03:11] | No, it left the satellite grid. | 不行 已经离开了卫星监控 |
[03:13] | Damn it. Put out an APB on that car. | 该死 全境通缉那辆车 |
[03:15] | – Yes, sir. – Scan the NSA servers. | -是的 长官 -扫描一下国安局的服务器 |
[03:17] | – See if they’ve picked up any chatter. – Yes, sir. | -看看他们是否有监听到什么 -是长官 |
[03:18] | Mr. Hastings, the President’s on line one, | 黑斯廷斯先生 总统阁下在一号线 |
[03:20] | – she’d like an update. – Great, thank you. | -她要了解最新情况 -好的 谢谢 |
[03:22] | Madam President, Brian Hastings. | 总统阁下 我是布莱恩·黑斯廷斯 |
[03:23] | Mr. Hastings, I saw the crash. | 黑斯廷斯 我看到坠车了 |
[03:25] | Please tell me President Hassan survived. | 哈桑总统还活着吗 |
[03:27] | Actually, we just learned that President Hassan was not in the vehicle. | 事实上 我们刚得知哈桑总统不在那车上 |
[03:31] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[03:32] | During the pursuit, we believe | 我们认为 在追捕过程中 |
[03:33] | he was switched to another car. | 哈桑总统被调包到了另外辆车上 |
[03:34] | We’re trying to track it now. | 我们现在正试图追踪那辆车 |
[03:36] | – Then he’s still alive. – It appears so, ma’am. | -那么他就还活着 -看起来是这样 阁下 |
[03:38] | If the terrorists wanted him dead, | 如果恐怖分子要他死 |
[03:39] | they would’ve killed him on site. | 他们绝对当场就杀了他 |
[03:40] | They must have another agenda. | 他们一定是另有打算 |
[03:42] | I don’t even want to speculate on what that might be. | 我都不敢往下继续想了 |
[03:44] | We will keep you apprised, Madam President. | 有新情况我们会及时告知您 总统阁下 |
[03:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | What is happening? | 到底怎么样了 |
[03:55] | Is my father alive? | 我爸爸还活着吗 |
[03:56] | We think so, but he’s still in the hands | 我们认为他还活着 但是他还在 |
[04:00] | of the terrorists. Now, CTU | 恐怖分子手上 反恐组正在 |
[04:03] | is searching for him now. Then there’s still hope. | 搜寻他 那就是说还有希望 |
[04:05] | – Yes. – Excuse me… | -是的 -打扰一下… |
[04:07] | but Madam President, the Russian Foreign Minister is outside. | 总统阁下 俄罗斯外交部长就在外面 |
[04:09] | He wants to speak with you. | 他想和您谈谈 |
[04:11] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[04:14] | I can’t imagine how hard this is for both of you. | 我无法想象现在你们的处境是多么艰难 |
[04:18] | Please know that I’m committing | 但我向你们保证 我会尽我全力 |
[04:20] | every resource at my disposal to finding him. | 动用我手下一切资源来找到他 |
[04:33] | Mr. Novakovich. | 诺亚科维奇先生 |
[04:34] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能为您效劳吗 |
[04:36] | Thank you for seeing me, Madam President. | 很感谢您的会面 总统阁下 |
[04:38] | I know that you are very busy. | 我知道您是大忙人 |
[04:39] | It’s all right. | 你客气了 |
[04:40] | Please. | 请坐 |
[04:42] | Can I assume there is no change | 先问一下关于哈桑总统 |
[04:45] | in the status of President Hassan? | 目前的情况应该没有改观了是吧 |
[04:47] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:49] | Then he is still being held by terrorists. | 那就是说他依然在恐怖分子手上是吧 |
[04:50] | For now, yes. | 暂时是的 |
[04:52] | Are you hopeful that CTU can recover him? | 您认为反恐组有希望能营救他吗 |
[04:55] | We’re following a lead now, and, yes, we are very hopeful. | 已经在跟进一条线索了 非常有希望 |
[04:59] | What is the nature of the lead? | 那这条线索又是什么呢 |
[05:01] | I’d rather not get into specifics. | 细节恕我不便透露 |
[05:03] | You’ll be told the second we know more. | 一有消息 我们会马上通知你 |
[05:06] | Madam President, I need to stress | 总统阁下 我需要强调一下 |
[05:09] | that if Hassan is not found, his government | 如果找不到哈桑 那他的政府即将 |
[05:11] | will be in disarray. | 陷入混乱状态 |
[05:12] | The peace agreement will have no chance of success. | 和谈再无可能成功 |
[05:14] | I’m aware of that, but there’s, there’s no point in speculating | 我非常清楚 但这仅仅是最坏情况 |
[05:19] | on the worst-case scenario; we’re not there yet. | 的一种猜测而已 现在还没到那一步 |
[05:20] | I just want to make our position clear. | 我只是想提醒一下您我们目前的情况 |
[05:23] | If Hassan dies, there is no agreement. | 如果哈桑死了 就不会再有什么协议了 |
[05:26] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[05:29] | I’d think you were hoping for that to happen. | 我认为这正是你所希望看到的 |
[05:32] | – Madam President! – You believe this treaty | -总统阁下 -你认为这个条约 |
[05:34] | weakens your influence in the region. | 会削弱你在该地区的影响力 |
[05:36] | Your country has been looking for any excuse to pull out. | 你国正在寻找各种借口退出该条约 |
[05:38] | I realize you are under a great deal of pressure, | 我了解你现在压力非常大 |
[05:40] | but there is no reason for these baseless accusations. | 但是也至于对我国进行无端的指责 |
[05:42] | My country has been more than supportive. | 我国对您表现出异常支持的态度 |
[05:46] | We are here, are we not? | 我们在这里 不是吗 |
[05:51] | Perhaps I spoke too harshly. | 可能我的话过于尖刻了 |
[05:54] | I just don’t need you to remind me | 我不要提醒你 |
[05:56] | how perilous this situation is. | 目前的局势有多么险恶 |
[05:59] | I do appreciate your support, | 对于你们的支持 我非常感激 |
[06:01] | and I hope that I can count on it | 我希望你们能够一如既往 |
[06:04] | until we find President Hassan. | 直到我们找到哈桑总统 |
[06:07] | Of course, Madam President. | 当然 总统阁下 |
[06:18] | Chloe, can I talk to you for a second? | 克洛伊 我能跟你说点事吗 |
[06:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:26] | Jack thinks that someone inside of CTU | 杰克认为反恐组内部有人 |
[06:28] | is working for the terrorists. | 给恐怖分子通风报信 |
[06:29] | Why does he think that? | 他怎么会这么想 |
[06:30] | They must’ve been warned that they were being followed. | 肯定有人在他被跟踪的时候提醒了他 |
[06:32] | That’s why they transferred Hassan to a different car. | 他们才会把哈桑转移到另外一台车上 |
[06:34] | Yeah, that bothered me too. | 恩 这事也一直困扰我 |
[06:36] | And then there was a satellite glitch that happened earlier. | 之前曾经有发生了一次卫星故障 |
[06:38] | – What glitch? – The glitch that allowed | -什么故障 -恐怖分子一开始就是 |
[06:39] | the terrorists to get away in the first place. | 借着那个故障逃出去的 |
[06:41] | It was a little too unlucky; especially for us. | 这有点太不走运了 尤其对我们来说 |
[06:44] | Jack recovered Tarin’s cell phone from the crash. | 杰克找到了塔林的手机 |
[06:45] | If someone did call to tip him off, | 如果真有人给他通风报信 |
[06:47] | we can get the number off the memory. | 我们可以在记忆卡里找到那个号码 |
[06:48] | Jack’s on his way back to CTU now. | 杰克正在回反恐组的路上 |
[06:51] | He wants you to call him on a proprietary line | 他要你用保密线路跟他通话 |
[06:52] | so he can upload the data. | 以便他把数据传过来 |
[06:53] | – All right. – Go. | -好的 -开始吧 |
[07:04] | I’m ready to receive. | 我已做好接受准备 |
[07:05] | I’m calling Jack now. | 正在拨通杰克的电话 |
[07:08] | This is Bauer. | 我是鲍尔 |
[07:10] | Jack, it’s Chloe, Renee filled me in. | 杰克 我是克洛伊 蕾妮给我讲了 |
[07:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:12] | I’m going to upload the cell phone data to your station. | 我这就把手机中的数据传到你的工作站上 |
[07:14] | – What’s your I.D. Number? – 91770. | -账号是多少 -91770 |
[07:16] | 91770 91770. | |
[07:18] | Chloe, it’s encrypted– you’re gonna have to work fast. | 克洛伊 数据是加密的的 你得加油了 |
[07:28] | Excuse me, sir, I need to access your workstation. | 不好意思 长官 我需要进入你的工作站 |
[07:31] | What for? | 为什么 |
[07:32] | I want to make sure all the parameters reset properly | 我需要确保在电磁脉冲袭击后 所有参数 |
[07:34] | – after the EMP. – Can’t that wait? | -都已设置好了 -不能缓缓吗 |
[07:35] | No– if the parameters are off we could lose more data. | 不行 一旦参数错误 我们会丢失更多数据 |
[07:39] | – How long? – Couple minutes. | -需要多久 -几分钟 |
[07:42] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[07:46] | Hastings. | 黑斯廷斯 |
[07:48] | Mr. Hastings, it’s Chloe. | 黑斯廷斯先生 我是克洛伊 |
[07:49] | I need to talk to you at my station– it’s important. | 你得到我工作站来跟我谈谈… 事关重大 |
[07:52] | What is it, Chloe? | 什么事 克洛伊 |
[07:53] | I’ll explain when you get here. | 你过来后 我再给跟解释 |
[07:54] | I’m on my way. | 我这就下去 |
[07:57] | Let me know when you’re finished. | 完事了以后告诉我一声 |
[08:14] | All right, what is it? | 好吧 什么事 |
[08:17] | We think someone inside of CTU is working with the terrorists. | 我们认为反恐组里有人为恐怖分子工作 |
[08:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[08:21] | They switched Hassan to a different car | 他们之所以把哈桑转移到另外一辆车上 |
[08:22] | because they knew they were being followed. | 是因为他们知道被人跟踪了 |
[08:24] | Jack recovered Tarin’s cell phone from the crash. | 杰克在废墟里找到了塔林的手机 |
[08:26] | Chloe’s decrypting the data right now. | 克洛伊正在解密那些数据 |
[08:28] | Who the hell is it? | 会是谁呢 |
[08:30] | The data’s coming in now; it’ll take a second. | 结果马上就能出来 还需要几秒钟 |
[08:35] | Okay, there– these are all the calls | 好了 那里… 近个小时内 |
[08:36] | that Tarin made in the past hour. | 塔林所有的通话记录 |
[08:38] | That’s one of ours. | 这是我们的号码 |
[08:39] | It’s one of the cell phones | 国安局在电磁脉冲袭击之后 |
[08:40] | NSA provided to us right after the EMP hit. | 给了我们一批电话 这是其中之一 |
[08:42] | Who was issued that phone? | 这个电话登记在谁名下 |
[08:44] | They were logged in by hand; hold on. | 他们手工登记的 等一下 |
[09:01] | That’s Dana’s phone. | 那是丹娜的手机 |
[09:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:12] | I checked with Hastings; he cleared me through, Jim. | 吉姆 我跟黑斯廷斯说了 他同意让我走了 |
[09:14] | How’s that migraine? | 偏头疼好些了吗 |
[09:15] | Worse than ever, thanks to you. | 越来越疼 这得多谢你 |
[09:17] | Sorry about that. Just doing my job. | 非常抱歉 我职责所在 |
[09:22] | Apprehend on site | 就地逮捕 |
[09:23] | Stay where you are and keep your hands… | 站着别动 把手举… |
[09:34] | Security monitors, main screen. | 把安全监控的图像放到大屏幕上 |
[09:41] | We need a medical team to the main entrance. | 快把救护队派到前门去 |
[09:43] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:44] | Why is there a 112 out on Dana? | 为什么给丹娜下逮捕令 |
[09:45] | She’s working with the terrorists. | 她为恐怖分子工作 |
[09:47] | Just shot two security guards. She’s trying to leave the building. | 她刚刚枪击了两名警卫 她正企图离开大楼 |
[09:49] | Wait a minute, what the hell are you talking about? | 等一下 你说什么 |
[09:51] | We traced a call from her cell phone to one of the terrorists. | 我们在她手机里查到了她与 恐怖分子的通话记录 |
[09:53] | She’s been working with them, Cole. | 科尔 他们是一伙的 |
[09:55] | What the hell did you know about this? | 你对这件事知道多少 |
[09:56] | Nothing, sir! | 一点都不知道 长官 |
[09:57] | She just entered the parking garage. | 她刚刚进入了停车场 |
[09:59] | She’s heading for the north end of level two. | 她正前往2层的北边 |
[10:02] | – She’s going for her car. – Cole… Cole! | -她奔着她的车去了 -科尔…科尔 |
[10:05] | Notify Security, lock down the exits. | 通知警卫 封锁出口 |
[11:05] | Get out of the car now! | 马上从车里出来 |
[11:11] | Who are you, you lying bitch? | 你究竟是谁 你个撒谎的贱货 |
[11:14] | Who are you?! | 你究竟是谁 |
[11:17] | Cole! Let her go! | 科尔 放了她 |
[11:19] | Cole, let her go. | 科尔 放了她 |
[11:21] | Cole… | 科尔… |
[11:23] | I said let her go. | 我再说一遍 放了她 |
[11:32] | Where’s Hassan? | 哈桑在哪里 |
[11:37] | You’re going to talk to me one way or the other. | 你要是不说我就把你屎打出来 |
[11:41] | I said, where are they taking Hassan? | 我再说一遍 他们把哈桑带到哪里去了 |
[11:44] | I want to talk to Jack Bauer. | 我要跟杰克·鲍尔讲话 |
[11:48] | You want answers… | 你想知道的话… |
[11:51] | get Bauer. | 就给鲍尔打电话 |
[11:56] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[12:23] | If her name’s not Dana Walsh, then who is she? | 如果她名字不叫丹娜·沃什 那她是谁呢 |
[12:26] | Her real name’s Jenny Scott. | 她的真名是珍妮·斯卡特 |
[12:29] | At least that’s what she told me. | 至少这是她告诉我的 |
[12:31] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我再也不知道该相信什么了 |
[12:34] | But she said she did some bad things in her past. | 不过她告诉我她以前干了些不光彩的事 |
[12:37] | That’s why she had to change her identity. | 因此 她改变了自己的身份 |
[12:39] | What bad things? | 什么不光彩的事 |
[12:40] | She was involved with a felon. | 她参与过一起重案 |
[12:43] | They committed some armed robberies. | 他们进行了一起武装抢劫 |
[12:46] | Someone got killed. | 有人被杀了 |
[12:48] | Look, that’s all I know, but it’s not relevant to finding Hassan. | 我就知道这么多 但这也不能帮我们找到哈桑 |
[12:52] | You let me decide what is relevant and what is not. | 让我来决定这之间有没有联系吧 |
[12:55] | Why and hell didn’t you report any of this? | 你为什么不向我汇报这些情况呢 |
[12:56] | Oh, I just found out about it a few hours ago. | 我也是几个小时前才知道的 |
[12:58] | That is not an excuse. | 这不是理由 |
[13:02] | I know, sir. | 我知道 长官 |
[13:07] | I guess I was just trying to protect her. | 我曾试图保护她 |
[13:09] | I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我当时头脑有些不清醒 |
[13:11] | So when you and Dana– or whatever her name is– | 那你和丹娜 不管她叫什么 |
[13:14] | went AWOL, what was that about? | 擅离职守 那是怎么回事 |
[13:16] | It’s a long story, sir, | 说来话长 长官 |
[13:19] | and it won’t help us find President Hassan. | 而且也和寻找哈桑总统没关系 |
[13:21] | I’ll make a full debrief once this is all over, | 事情结束后 我会做一份详细的汇报 |
[13:23] | but until it is, please, let me stay on duty. | 但在那之前 请让我继续执行任务 |
[13:29] | I know I screwed up, | 我知道我把事情搞砸了 |
[13:30] | but I’ve been running Hassan’s security for the last month. | 但上个月我一直在负责哈桑的安保工作 |
[13:33] | Give me a chance to make this right. | 给我个机会戴罪立功 |
[13:40] | Hastings. | 黑斯廷斯 |
[13:41] | Sir, you wanted to be told when Jack Bauer got here. | 长官 您吩咐杰克·鲍尔到了通知您 |
[13:43] | He just arrived. | 他已经到了 |
[13:44] | Send him to interrogation. | 让他去审讯室 |
[13:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[13:48] | You get over to debrief. | 你先去写汇报 |
[13:50] | Sir, you need me on this. | 长官 在这件事上你需要我 |
[13:51] | I need people I can trust. | 我需要我能信任的人 |
[13:53] | You want to make this right? | 你想戴罪立功吗 |
[13:55] | Then start by getting down everything you know. | 那就先把你知道的都写下来 |
[13:57] | Then we’ll talk. | 然后我们再谈 |
[14:10] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:11] | You were right. They had someone inside of CTU. | 你说对了 他们在反恐小组里安插了内线 |
[14:13] | Dana Walsh. She’s an analyst. | 丹娜·沃什 她是情报分析员 |
[14:15] | We checked the phone data you sent over. | 我们查过你发来的手机数据 |
[14:16] | She’s the one that called Tarin before he crashed. | 她就是那个在塔林撞车前跟他通话的人 |
[14:18] | She must’ve warned him that he was being pursued. | 她肯定是警告他 他正被追捕 |
[14:21] | Anybody know who she really is? | 有谁知道她的真实身份吗 |
[14:22] | She’s not saying anything until she talks to you. | 她说在见到你之前不会吐露任何消息 |
[14:24] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[14:26] | She won’t say. | 她不肯说 |
[14:28] | – Jack, are you up to speed? – Yeah. | -杰克 你了解最新情况了吗 -是的 |
[14:31] | I just spoke with Agent Ortiz. | 我刚跟奥迪斯探员谈过了 |
[14:32] | You know he was her fiance. | 你知道他是她的未婚夫 |
[14:33] | Well, that would explain a few things. | 原来如此 有些事倒是可以解释得通了 |
[14:34] | He doesn’t know much– | 他知道的不多 |
[14:35] | only that she had some kind of criminal past, | 只知道她有些犯罪记录 |
[14:36] | and altered her identity to infiltrate CTU. | 然后变更了她的身份 让她进入反恐小组 |
[14:39] | Not an easy task. | 这可不简单啊 |
[14:40] | Well, she obviously had help from someone. | 那她显然得到过某人的帮助 |
[14:41] | However she did this, we need to find out. | 不管她做过什么 我们都得查出来 |
[14:43] | You think Cole’s clean? | 你认为科尔是清白的吗 |
[14:44] | I think he’s telling the truth, | 我认为他说的是实话 |
[14:46] | but after this, I’m not sure i trust my own opinion. | 但这之后 我不确定还相信自己的意见 |
[14:48] | I thought I knew Dana Walsh. | 我以为我了解丹娜·沃什 |
[14:50] | Cole’s clean. | 科尔是清白的 |
[14:52] | Why does she want to talk to you, Jack? | 她为什么想要跟你谈 杰克 |
[14:54] | Don’t know. Just met her today. | 不知道 我今天才认识她 |
[14:56] | But I think we should find out, don’t you? | 但我想我们很快就会知道了 |
[14:59] | Open up. | 开门 |
[15:03] | You stand down for now. | 你暂时先离开 |
[15:07] | Just so we’re clear, as far as I’m concerned, | 我想事先声明 就我而言 |
[15:10] | I kept up my end of our deal. | 我一直遵守着我们的承诺 |
[15:12] | The nuclear rods were recovered. | 浓缩铀棒找到了 |
[15:14] | The only reason why I’m still here is | 我之所以还留在这儿 唯一的理由就是 |
[15:15] | because I gave President Taylor my word | 我答应过泰勒总统 |
[15:16] | that I would protect President Hassan. | 要保护哈桑总统 |
[15:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:20] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 多谢 |
[15:24] | Biometrics ready? | 生物辨识系统准备 |
[15:26] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:35] | They said I was the only one you wanted to talk to. | 他们说你只想和我谈 |
[15:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:39] | Because you’re the only one here | 因为你是这儿唯一一个 |
[15:40] | who doesn’t have his head up his ass. | 能看清一切的人 |
[15:44] | So let’s not waste any time. | 那我们就别浪费时间了 |
[15:46] | You want President Hassan, I can get him for you. | 你想找哈桑总统 我可以帮你 |
[15:48] | I know where they’re taking him. | 我知道他被带到哪儿了 |
[15:49] | I know what they’re planning to do. | 我也知道他们计划怎么做 |
[15:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[15:53] | You know the drill. | 你知道程序的 |
[15:54] | Full immunity, clean record. | 完全豁免权 不留任何案底 |
[15:56] | And I want to be compensated. | 还有我要补偿 |
[15:58] | Compensated? | 补偿 |
[16:00] | When you get these IRK agents, | 当你找到这些伊斯兰共和国间谍 |
[16:01] | you’re gonna get your hands on their cash. | 你就能得到他们的钱 |
[16:03] | I want my share. | 我要我的那份 |
[16:06] | I lost a lot of money when this deal went south. | 这次谈判功亏一篑时我亏了一大笔钱 |
[16:09] | You’re telling me all of this is about money? | 你跟我说这些都只是为了钱吗 |
[16:11] | Isn’t it always? | 难倒不是一直都是钱钱钱吗 |
[16:17] | If I’m going to take this to the president, | 如果我要把这事告诉总统 |
[16:19] | I need proof that you know something worthwhile. | 我需要一些证据 证明你说的有价值 |
[16:22] | Well, in about a half an hour, | 那就等半个小时左右吧 |
[16:23] | you will have all the proof you need– | 到时你就有证据了 |
[16:25] | Hassan’s head. | 那就是哈桑的项上人头 |
[16:28] | You little bitch. | 你个小贱人 |
[16:32] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我来跟你解释解释 |
[16:34] | Damn it, Jack! | 见鬼 杰克 |
[16:36] | The only reason you’ve got any leverage right now | 现在你唯一拥有的筹码 |
[16:38] | is because President Hassan is alive. | 就是哈桑总统还活着 |
[16:40] | So stop screwing with me! | 所以别跟我耍花招 |
[16:42] | They are going to force him to make a statement, | 他们会逼他发表声明 |
[16:45] | and then they’re going to kill him, | 然后就杀了他 |
[16:47] | live over the Internet. | 在网上现场直播 |
[16:50] | So I suggest we stop haggling | 所以我建议你还是别跟我讨价还价 |
[16:52] | and you start making this happen. | 抓紧时间给我把事儿办了 |
[16:59] | Fine. I’ll take this to the president. | 好的 我会跟总统讲的 |
[17:02] | But you better understand | 但你最好放明白点 |
[17:05] | that if we don’t recover President Hassan alive… | 如果我们不能活着救出哈桑总统 |
[17:08] | you get nothing. | 你将竹篮打水一场空 |
[17:11] | Nothing. | 什么都得不到 |
[17:15] | It’s why I asked for you, | 这也是我为什么要找你了 |
[17:17] | Mr. Bauer. | 鲍尔先生 |
[17:18] | It’s part of the deal. | 这也是交易的一部分 |
[17:19] | You’re going to handle this operation. | 你要亲自执行这次任务 |
[17:21] | Hassan is heavily protected. | 哈桑被严加看管着 |
[17:22] | I need someone with your experience running the show. | 我需要像你这样有经验的探员来掌控全局 |
[17:26] | There’s been enough screwups for one day… | 这一天已经有太多倒霉事了 |
[17:29] | don’t you think? | 你不这样认为吗 |
[17:31] | Earlier, you said you lost a lot of money | 刚才 你说你亏了一大笔钱 |
[17:33] | because the deal went bad. | 就因为谈判功亏一篑 |
[17:34] | Who was supposed to pay you? | 那谁来给你付账呢 |
[17:38] | Tick-tock, Mr. Bauer. | 时间不等人 鲍尔先生 |
[17:40] | You’re running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[17:50] | So what do the biometrics say? | 那个生物测定系统显示什么 |
[17:53] | Autonomics are stable. No deception. | 内脏神经系统稳定 没有说谎迹象 |
[17:54] | I wouldn’t put much faith in those readings. | 那些数据我可不会全信 |
[17:56] | She’s a sociopath. She cannot be trusted. | 她是个反社会者 不能信 |
[17:58] | Renee’s right– | 蕾妮是对的 |
[17:58] | this isn’t just about the money for her. | 对她来说肯定不只是钱这么简单 |
[18:00] | She’s hiding something. | 她有所隐瞒 |
[18:01] | But given the timeframe that we have, | 但她已经给了我们期限 |
[18:02] | we need to follow through with this. | 我们必须得按这个做了 |
[18:04] | How do you want to play it? | 你想怎么做 |
[18:07] | We need to call the president. | 我们得给总统打电话 |
[19:30] | Hassan is here. | 哈桑到了 |
[19:31] | They’re bringing him up. | 他们正带他上来 |
[19:33] | Samir, we should kill him now. | 萨米尔 我们应该现在就杀了他 |
[19:34] | The entire city is looking for him. | 全城上下都在找他 |
[19:36] | It’s not enough to kill him. | 还不是杀他的时候 |
[19:39] | We need him to confess his crimes, | 我们得让他认罪 |
[19:41] | renounce his lies. | 推翻他所说的谎话 |
[19:42] | The longer we delay, the better the chance the Americans | 我们拖得越久 就会给美国人越多的机会 |
[19:43] | will find him and try to rescue him. | 找到他 并将他解救出去 |
[19:46] | He will never be rescued. | 谁也救不了他 |
[19:47] | He will die | 他会死 |
[19:49] | right here. | 这儿就是他的葬身之地 |
[19:51] | Samir? | 萨米尔 |
[20:09] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[20:14] | I was a young man when we met. | 我年轻时见过你 |
[20:17] | You were a general in the Revolutionary Guard. | 你当时是革命卫队的将军 |
[20:20] | I had the honor of briefing you on our operations in Abul Province. | 我当时有幸向你汇报我们在阿布尔省的行动 |
[20:26] | You were a great leader then. | 你当年是个伟大的领导 |
[20:33] | What happened? | 你后来怎么了 |
[20:35] | Why did you turn your back on our country? | 你为什么要背叛我们的国家 |
[20:41] | It is you… | 是你 |
[20:45] | …you who has betrayed our country. | 你才背叛了我们的国家 |
[20:47] | No. | 不 |
[20:49] | I’m fighting to keep us strong. | 我为了国家强大而战斗 |
[20:52] | You have chosen to surrender to the West. | 而你却选择向西方投降 |
[20:55] | It’s not surrender. | 这不是投降 |
[20:56] | It’s an honorable peace… | 是一种光荣的和平 |
[20:59] | that will strengthen our country. | 这样才能使国家强大 |
[21:04] | I do remember you. | 我记得你 |
[21:06] | Do you remember the campaign | 你还记得我们 |
[21:08] | we fought to secure the perimeter of Abul? | 保卫阿布尔省的那场战斗吗 |
[21:12] | Yes, I do. | 我当然记得 |
[21:14] | The other general said I was leading my men into defeat. | 另一个将军说我们必败无疑 |
[21:17] | But we fought for four long days. | 但我们整整战斗了四天 |
[21:21] | I believed in my heart that victory was possible. | 我深信我们会胜利的 |
[21:26] | And I was right. | 事实证明我对了 |
[21:30] | I’m not saying I’m never wrong. | 我不是说我从来没错过 |
[21:37] | But I believe… | 但我深信 |
[21:38] | just as strongly in this peace agreement. | 这次的和平协议也会福佑吾国 |
[21:44] | All I’m asking… | 我只恳求 |
[21:47] | is that you put your faith in me once again. | 你能再相信我一次 |
[21:52] | I implore you to stop this madness. | 我恳求你停止这个疯狂的计划 |
[22:09] | The next thing you say… | 你下面要说的应该是 |
[22:11] | will be an apology to every citizen of the IRK. | 向伊斯兰共和国的每一位百姓道歉 |
[22:16] | You will beg forgiveness for your treason, | 你应该为你的叛国罪祈求宽恕 |
[22:19] | and you will renounce the peace agreement. | 你还要声明放弃和平协议 |
[22:22] | That will never happen. | 别做梦了 |
[22:24] | I’ll never do that. | 我不会那样做的 |
[22:27] | I will never do that. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[22:29] | Oh, you will. | 你会的 |
[22:32] | It just depends on how long it takes. | 那要看你能忍耐多久 |
[22:35] | And how much pain you can endure. | 以及你能承受多大痛苦 |
[23:06] | This immunity agreement’s made out to “Dana Walsh”. | 这个豁免协议是给”丹娜·沃什”的 |
[23:09] | But it’s my understanding that’s not her real name. | 但据我所知这不是她真名 |
[23:11] | The lawyers are aware of that, ma’am. | 律师已经发现这个问题了 总统阁下 |
[23:12] | They say the agreement will hold. | 他们说协议依然有效 |
[23:14] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[23:17] | I thought for a moment that we had a way out. | 我还一度以为我们有办法 |
[23:22] | I’ll get these to CTU right away. | 我马上把这个送到反恐小组 |
[23:23] | Thank you, Tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:32] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[23:35] | Still here, Madam President. | 我还活着呢 总统阁下 |
[23:39] | Are you going to be all right? | 你会好起来吧 |
[23:41] | I’ll let my doctors field that one. | 我会让我的医生努力争取的 |
[23:44] | They’re running tests. | 他们正在测试 |
[23:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:46] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[23:49] | what’s the situation with Hassan? | 哈桑情况如何 |
[23:51] | Is he safe? | 他现在安全吗 |
[23:53] | They have him, Ethan. | 他们抓到他了 伊桑 |
[23:55] | The IRK agents have Hassan. | 伊斯兰共和国的间谍抓到了哈桑 |
[23:58] | Oh, dear God. They’re going to kill him. | 老天啊 他们会杀了他的 |
[24:01] | Not if CTU can get there in time. | 如果反恐小组能及时赶到的话 就未必了 |
[24:04] | There’s a rescue operation underway. | 救援行动正在进行中 |
[24:06] | They know where he is? | 他们知道他在哪吗 |
[24:07] | They will shortly. | 很快就会知道 |
[24:09] | The terrorists had someone working for them inside CTU– | 恐怖分子在反恐小组内部有卧底 |
[24:13] | an analyst named Dana Walsh. | 一个名叫丹娜·沃什的分析员 |
[24:15] | I’ve agreed to a conditional immunity deal | 我已经批准了一份有条件的豁免协议 |
[24:17] | in exchange for her cooperation. | 以此交换她的合作 |
[24:19] | Conditional on what? | 什么条件 |
[24:20] | Omar Hassan’s safe return. | 奥马·哈桑的安全返还 |
[24:25] | Ethan… there’s a real possibility | 伊桑 很有可能 |
[24:28] | Hassan won’t survive this. | 哈桑不能幸存 |
[24:30] | I hate to even think about it, | 我也不想这样想 |
[24:32] | but we have to be prepared. | 但我们必须做好准备 |
[24:34] | Is there any chance that the person who succeeds Hassan | 我们有可能和哈桑的继任者 |
[24:37] | will be someone we can deal with? | 继续谈判吗 |
[24:39] | The IRK constitution is vague | 伊斯兰共和国的宪法 |
[24:41] | when it comes to succession of power. | 对于权力的继承表述模糊 |
[24:43] | There’s no telling who’d take his place. | 很难说谁会继任他的职位 |
[24:46] | Besides, Hassan barely was able | 再说了 哈桑自己都不能 |
[24:49] | to form a consensus in his own administration. | 与其幕僚之间达成完全共识 |
[24:51] | It took a man of his charisma and passion to achieve that. | 这需要非凡的领导力以及激情才能实现 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry to be so negative, Madam President, | 抱歉我这么消极 总统阁下 |
[25:00] | but we have to be realistic. | 但我们得现实点 |
[25:02] | Without Hassan, there can be no peace. | 没有哈桑 就没有和平 |
[25:10] | They’re ready to start the briefing with Dana– | 他们准备开始审问丹娜了 |
[25:12] | or whatever her name is. | 管她真名叫什么 |
[25:16] | – Arlo? – Yeah. I heard you. | -阿洛 -是 我听到了 |
[25:19] | You work with someone for a year, | 你和一个人工作了一年 |
[25:20] | you think you know them. | 你以为你了解他 |
[25:20] | How did we all miss this? | 咱们怎么都瞎眼了 |
[25:21] | I always knew there was something wrong with her. | 我一直就觉得她不对劲 |
[25:23] | She was a little too perfect. | 她有点太完美了 |
[25:24] | But I never imagined she’d be a terrorist. | 但从没想到她会是个恐怖分子 |
[25:25] | I should’ve seen it. | 我早该想到的 |
[25:27] | She was acting weird all day. | 她整天都行踪诡异 |
[25:29] | Maybe if I’d been looking in the right spot, | 也许如果我盯对了地方 |
[25:31] | like somewhere in the vicinity of her face, | 比如她脸上的某处 |
[25:33] | I might’ve noticed something useful. | 我可能早就发现有用的信息了 |
[25:35] | She played us. Get over it. | 她把我们耍了 别瞎想了 |
[25:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[25:50] | I’m only telling you this | 我现在告诉你 |
[25:51] | because you’re going to find out soon enough. | 是因为你自己很快也会发现的 |
[25:54] | Dana’s been given provisional immunity by the President. | 丹娜获得了总统的临时豁免权 |
[25:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:58] | She’s providing us with intelligence | 她将向我们提供有利情报 |
[26:00] | as to the whereabouts of the people holding President Hassan. | 供出关押哈桑总统的那帮人的下落 |
[26:02] | I don’t care what she’s providing. | 我不关心她提供什么 |
[26:03] | She’s a traitor and a murderer! | 她是个叛徒 是个谋杀犯 |
[26:05] | Cole… | 科尔 |
[26:06] | You can’t let her walk! Not her! | 你不能放她走 绝不能 |
[26:08] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[26:10] | I know you’ve been burned– | 我知道你很愤怒 |
[26:12] | professionally, personally. | 无论是职业角度还是个人方面 |
[26:15] | Get over it. | 别太在意 |
[26:19] | Jack Bauer’s heading up the operation to rescue President Hassan. | 杰克·鲍尔负责这个营救哈桑总统的行动 |
[26:21] | He wants you on his team. | 他需要你 |
[26:23] | But Dana is briefing the group. | 但是丹娜会为小组做简报 |
[26:27] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你没意见吧 |
[26:30] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[26:32] | I’m fine. | 我没问题 |
[26:36] | Good. | 好 |
[26:40] | Stand by outside the conference room. | 在会议室门外等着 |
[26:45] | His name is Samir Mehran. | 他的名字是萨米尔·梅朗 |
[26:48] | Before the IRK planted him here, | 在伊斯兰共和国把他带到这之前 |
[26:50] | he was a soldier with the Revolutionary Guard. | 他是革命卫队的一名士兵 |
[26:51] | Altogether, he has about six men left. | 他现在总共还剩下6个人 |
[26:54] | You killed the rest. | 你把剩下的都杀了 |
[27:00] | You’re absolutely sure that’s where they’re holding Hassan? | 你十分确定他们把哈桑关在这里了 |
[27:02] | Yes. The entrance to the tenement | 是的 大楼的入口在 |
[27:04] | is on Holland Avenue with exits to the rear and east side. | 霍兰德大道 出口在东侧 |
[27:06] | He’ll have at least a couple lookouts stationed. | 他至少会设置两名狙击手 |
[27:10] | What’s the apartment number? | 哪间屋子 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:12] | What’s the apartment number? | 哪间屋子 |
[27:13] | If I knew, I would tell you. | 我要是知道肯定会告诉你 |
[27:15] | Somewhere above the first floor. | 一层往上的某间屋子 |
[27:17] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[27:18] | Because the building is populated. | 因为那幢大楼人比较多 |
[27:19] | Some families. | 有好多住户 |
[27:21] | Samir will want to use them as human shields | 萨米尔想用他们 |
[27:23] | in the event of a frontal attack. | 在受到攻击时做肉盾 |
[27:27] | We got what we need. | 我们得到想要的了 |
[27:29] | We have to move. | 我们得行动了 |
[27:30] | Secure the prisoner. | 看好犯人 |
[27:33] | Take her to holding. | 把她送到关押室 |
[27:34] | Hey. You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I’m ready to go. | 恩 我准备好了 |
[27:38] | Get your men and assemble them in the motor pool. | 让你的人在车辆调配场集合 |
[27:45] | Let’s move. | 走啊 |
[27:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:28] | Just read the statement, Omar. | 读这份声明 奥马 |
[28:31] | Put an end to this. | 做个了结吧 |
[28:35] | This is only going to get worse. | 你不合作结果更不好 |
[28:38] | Tell the people you’ve made a terrible mistake. | 告诉人们你犯了一个大错 |
[28:41] | Atone for your sins. | 忏悔你的罪行 |
[28:45] | You are wasting your time. | 你在浪费你的时间 |
[28:50] | I will never do what you ask. | 我绝不会妥协 |
[29:13] | Read the statement, Omar, | 读声明 奥玛 |
[29:15] | or I will start cutting pieces from your body. | 否则我要把你的肉一片一片切下来 |
[29:20] | Whether I live… | 无论我活着 |
[29:23] | or I die… | 还是死了 |
[29:26] | this peace will happen somehow. | 和平的协议一定终会达成 |
[29:28] | And men like you will have no place to hide. | 像你这样的人会无处可逃 |
[29:32] | This peace dies right here with you! | 和平会和你一起见鬼去 |
[29:38] | You said the drug would break down his resistance. | 你说过这药会让他放弃抵抗 |
[29:40] | It should be working. | 应该起效了 |
[29:41] | Give him another injection. | 再给他打一针 |
[29:43] | Any more could kill him. | 再多的剂量会致死的 |
[29:44] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[29:46] | Do it. | 快打 |
[29:50] | Samir, we can’t continue this forever. | 萨米尔 我们不能一直耗着 |
[29:52] | If he won’t read the statement, we must think of something else. | 如果他不读这份声明 我们要想别的办法 |
[29:56] | He will break. | 他会妥协的 |
[29:58] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[30:00] | He’s stronger than we thought. | 他比我们想象的要顽强 |
[30:01] | We need to accept it. | 我们要接受这个现实 |
[30:07] | Stop. | 停下 |
[30:10] | Prepare the Internet feed. | 准备好网络 |
[30:12] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[30:14] | I will tell the world of his crimes. | 我要向世界宣告他的罪行 |
[30:18] | And carry out his sentence. | 执行他的死刑 |
[30:27] | Madam President, I just got word from CTU. | 总统夫人 我刚从反恐小组得到消息 |
[30:29] | Their tactical team is approaching the staging area. | 战术小组已经接近集结待命地区 |
[30:31] | They also have real-time uplink. | 他们还有实时的上行网络 |
[30:34] | Dalia and Kayla Hassan have asked to speak with you. | 达莉亚和凯拉要求和您说话 |
[30:36] | They’re in the waiting area. | 她们在等候区 |
[30:44] | I was told you found my husband. | 我听说你们找到我丈夫了 |
[30:46] | He’s being held in an apartment building. | 他被关押在一幢大楼里 |
[30:48] | CTU is preparing to go in | 反恐小组准备进入大楼 |
[30:50] | after him. | 去解救他 |
[30:51] | Do they know if he’s still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[30:52] | We believe that he is, but we can’t be sure. | 我们相信他还活着 但我们不能确定 |
[30:55] | We have our best men in the field | 我们派最好的人马去了 |
[30:57] | and they’re going to do everything they can | 他们会尽一切可能 |
[30:59] | to save your husband’s life. | 解救你的丈夫 |
[31:01] | But you cannot guarantee he will be saved. | 但你不能保证他能获救 |
[31:03] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是这样的 |
[31:05] | But I assure you, we’re going to do everything we can. | 但是我向您保证 我们会尽全力 |
[31:09] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢 总统夫人 |
[31:12] | Madam President, we need you in the situation room. | 总统夫人 您需要过来情报室一下 |
[31:15] | We’ll know something very soon. | 我们马上就能知道结果了 |
[31:25] | NSA just red-flagged a live feed going out on the Internet. | 国家安全局收到了网上直播的红色急件 |
[31:28] | It’s President Hassan. | 是哈桑总统 |
[31:34] | Put it through. | 接过来 |
[31:39] | President Hassan is a traitor to his country. | 哈桑总统是我们国家的叛徒 |
[31:41] | His belief that we must capitulate to the infidels | 他认为我们必须要向异教徒投降 |
[31:45] | nearly condemned our people to a life of subjugation. | 镇压我们的民众 |
[31:48] | What follows is a list of his crimes. | 下面是他的种种罪过的清单 |
[31:51] | You will see that he deserves the harshest punishment. | 你们会发现他应该受到最严厉的刑罚 |
[31:55] | Hassan has tortured and sent his bulldogs | 哈桑折磨其他领导人 |
[31:58] | on other leaders of the society– | 派他的走狗 |
[32:00] | The scholars… | 去铲除异己 |
[32:01] | Does the video give us any clue | 这段影像能否给我们 |
[32:04] | to Hassan’s location in the building? | 关于哈桑下落的任何线索 |
[32:06] | Look at the shadows behind his head. | 看他头后方的影子 |
[32:07] | The light coming from the left is natural light. | 光是从左侧射进来说明是自然光 |
[32:09] | It’s a window. | 这是窗户 |
[32:11] | You’re sure that’s daylight? | 你确定是阳光 |
[32:13] | Yes, the light temperature is 5,600 degrees Kelvin. | 是的 光的温度是5600开 |
[32:16] | That’s the building where Dana said Hassan is being held. | 这就是丹娜说哈桑被关押的那幢楼 |
[32:19] | Based on the angle of the shadows, | 根据影子的角度 |
[32:21] | they’re in an east- facing apartment. | 他们在朝东的楼里 |
[32:22] | By the height of the surrounding buildings, | 根据周围楼层的高度 |
[32:24] | they’re on the fourth floor. | 他们在4层 |
[32:26] | Sir, the drone is in position. | 无人机已经到位 |
[32:28] | There are two lookouts on the roof. | 楼顶上有两名狙击手 |
[32:32] | Patch me through to Jack. | 帮我接杰克 |
[32:41] | It’s Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[32:44] | Jack, we’ve got a good fix on Hassan’s location. | 杰克 我们找到哈桑的位置了 |
[32:46] | We think he’s in an east facing apartment on the fourth floor. | 他们在朝东的楼的4层 |
[32:49] | We also confirm two look-outs on the roof, both armed. | 我们还确认了楼顶上有两名狙击手 全副武装 |
[32:52] | North and south corner. Copy that. | 北部和南部 收到 |
[32:54] | You need to hurry, Jack. | 你要快点 |
[32:56] | The terrorist is running a live Internet feed. | 恐怖分子正在网上对哈桑进行审判 |
[32:57] | He’s reading a list of Hassan’s so-called crimes. | 他正在读哈桑所谓的罪行清单 |
[33:00] | As soon as he’s done, he’s going to execute him. | 一读完 他们会就地处决他 |
[33:02] | We’re at the staging area; I’ll let you know | 我们还在外围 |
[33:03] | as soon as we’re moving in. | 准备好进入现场就马上告诉你 |
[33:04] | – Is this everyone? – Yes, sir. | -所有人都到了吗 -是 长官 |
[33:07] | Okay, Cole, I want you and your team to take down the lookouts; | 科尔 你和你的小队去拿下放哨的 |
[33:09] | I want coordinated kill shots and I want you to cover | 两个要同时击毙 在我们进入的时候 |
[33:11] | the perimeter as we move in. | 你们做好外围掩护 |
[33:13] | Charters, Bank, you’re gonna be with me. | 恰特斯 斑克 你们跟我一队 |
[33:14] | We’re gonna use audio surveillance to locate | 我们使用监听器定位 |
[33:16] | the apartment where they’re holding President Hassan. | 他们关押哈桑总统的那间公寓 |
[33:18] | I want all of you to silence your weapons. | 把所有的武器都上消声器 |
[33:20] | The only way this operation works | 只有突然袭击 |
[33:21] | is if we take these terrorists by surprise. | 才能保证任务的胜利 |
[33:22] | If they get a sense that we’re moving in on them, | 如果他们一旦察觉到我们 |
[33:24] | President Hassan is dead. | 哈桑总统就死定了 |
[33:26] | I don’t have to tell you what we’re up against, | 无须我多说 我们面对的是什么样的敌人 |
[33:28] | and the significance of this operation. | 这个行动的意义何在 |
[33:30] | Trust your training and let’s get this done. | 养兵千日 用在一时 |
[33:32] | Check your comms, | 检查下你们的通讯设备 |
[33:33] | we’ll meet at the rally points in two minutes. | 2分钟后我们在集合点会合 |
[33:34] | Renee, I need to talk to you. | 蕾妮 我得你和谈谈 |
[33:40] | I want you with me on the assault team. | 我想要你和我一起加入进攻小队 |
[33:43] | I thought you wanted me running ops. | 我以为你要我指挥行动 |
[33:44] | In order for this to work, | 为了保证任务成功 |
[33:46] | I need every agent with experience I can get. | 我需要所有有经验的探员 |
[33:48] | But you need to understand | 但你必须明白 |
[33:49] | this goes against every instinct I have. | 这并不是我愿意的 |
[33:51] | So you need to promise me that you’ll stay | 所以你得向我保证 |
[33:53] | right behind me and you’ll do exactly as I say. | 你跟在我后面 而且要绝对听从我的指挥 |
[33:55] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[33:57] | – No, I need you to promise me. – I promise. | -不 你得向我保证 -我保证 |
[34:00] | Get ready. | 准备吧 |
[34:19] | Target A acquired. | 目标A锁定 |
[34:21] | B Target moving towards you. | B目标在向你那边移动 |
[34:23] | 20 feet… ten feet… | 20英尺 10英尺 |
[34:27] | On my mark. | 听我的命令 |
[34:32] | Now. | 射击 |
[34:36] | Lookouts are down, you’re clear. | 放哨的人都拿下了 你们可以安全通过 |
[34:39] | CTU, we’re moving in towards the building now. | 反恐小组 我们正向楼里进发 |
[34:40] | We see you, Jack. | 我们看到你了 杰克 |
[34:41] | It has become a tool | 这已成为了他 |
[34:43] | for truth-hiding, misinformation | 掩饰真相 愚弄大众 |
[34:45] | and propaganda for his regime. | 扰乱视听的工具 |
[35:05] | ..Openly supports the masked | 公然支持人面兽心 |
[35:08] | poisonous vipers of America. | 毒蝎心肠的美国人 |
[35:15] | This man is not our President! | 这个人怎么能算是我们的总统 |
[35:17] | He’s an arrogant pretender who would sell our women | 他是个狂妄的谎言家 |
[35:19] | and children to the infidels | 要把我们的女人和孩子卖给 |
[35:21] | and the imperialists of the West. | 异教徒和西方帝国主义列强 |
[35:22] | His terrible crimes against our people demand retribution! | 他对人民所犯下的滔天罪行必须得到严惩 |
[35:26] | We’re not terrorists, | 我们并非像泰勒总统和她的鼠辈同僚 |
[35:28] | as President Taylor and her other rats would label us. | 给我们贴的标签所说的是恐怖分子 |
[35:33] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[35:36] | Federal agent. Get down on the ground now. | 联邦探员 趴到地上 马上 |
[35:37] | Get down on the ground. | 趴到地上 趴下 趴下 |
[35:57] | Hastings, we just took a hostile out on the second floor. | 黑斯廷斯 我们在二楼干掉一个敌人 |
[36:00] | Are we still good to go? | 我们还没被发现对吗 |
[36:02] | Yes, Jack, you are still good. | 是的 杰克 没被发现 |
[36:03] | Copy that, we need to move now. | 收到 我们要继续前进 |
[36:06] | …corruption and promiscuity over our country | 腐败和治安混乱蔓延到全国 |
[36:07] | and bringing back foreign dominati | 把伊斯兰共和国 |
[36:09] | over the Islamic Republic of Kamistan. | 带回到了外国人的统治之下 |
[36:11] | This is the dog that we sent to speak for our country. | 这就是我们派出去为我们国家说话的叛徒 |
[36:13] | He’s Taylor’s puppet! | 他是泰勒总统的走狗 |
[36:28] | …we’ve seen in a generation. | 在一代人中我们已经看到 |
[36:30] | We could finally lay the foundation for real peace… | 我们好像要确立最终的和平 |
[36:52] | He who is guilty. | 他这个罪人 |
[36:54] | That’s it, Jack. | 就是这间房间 杰克 |
[37:30] | It’s all right. | 别害怕 |
[37:32] | We’re not here to hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[37:37] | Where’s your mommy and daddy? | 你的妈妈和爸爸在哪里 |
[37:40] | Federal agent! Get on the ground now! | 联邦探员 趴在地上 马上 |
[37:44] | One more word and I will kill you. | 再说一句 我就杀了你 |
[37:49] | On the couch now. | 马上坐到沙发上去 |
[37:53] | Jack, looks like Samir’s wrapping it up. | 杰克 看来萨米尔快要讲完了 |
[37:55] | You need to get in there right now! | 你们得马上进去 |
[37:56] | Today we get justice. | 今天我们将伸张正义 |
[38:23] | Taylor and her country want to strip our nation of progress | 泰勒和她的国家想要逐步 |
[38:26] | and all defense capabilities. | 让我们国家丧失所有的防御力 |
[38:29] | She es our great nation rising together, | 她害怕我们国家崛起 |
[38:31] | making strong advancement in nuclear technology. | 在核技术领域取得突破进展 |
[38:39] | …so much that she would charm Hassan | 她利诱哈桑 |
[38:43] | and make him her subordinate. | 使得他成为她的走狗 |
[38:44] | And Hassan’s own greed-fueled lies and promises | 哈桑从未想过要遵守他给的那些 |
[38:47] | that he never intended to keep. | 自我膨胀的谎言和许诺 |
[38:49] | I have a visual on Hassan. | 我看到哈桑了 |
[38:50] | Ready to engage. | 准备行动 |
[39:00] | …you would do the same | 如果你们的家园被侵占了 |
[39:03] | if your homes were occupied. | 你们也会如此 |
[39:05] | We have thousands of volunteers who have promised their service | 我们有千千万万的志愿者 |
[39:07] | and are willing to give their lives. | 誓言愿为国家牺牲自己的生命 |
[39:08] | No… | 不 |
[39:10] | No! | 不 |
[39:12] | All he sought to create is a hollow, soulless nation. | 他要创造的是一个 抬不起头的 没有脊梁骨的民族 |
[39:21] | You will soon hear the cry to rise up and renew. | 不久你们听到哀号就是国家重生的序曲 |
[39:26] | We will take back our country. | 我们会夺回我们的国家 |
[39:29] | Remember this day, the beginning of a revolution. | 记住这个革命开始的日子 |
[39:33] | It is the day we eliminated a tyrant. | 这个处决独裁者的日子 |
[39:35] | Hassan has torn us apart, muzzled us, divided us | 哈桑打着和平协议的旗号 |
[39:38] | with his condescending peace treaty of subjugation to the Americans. | 使我们倍受镇压 离间 分裂 实则是向美国人的屈服 |
[39:42] | For this treachery, the penalty is death. | 对于这种背叛 他只能以死谢罪 |
[39:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | I will carry out this sentence myself. | 我会亲自执行这一判决 |
[39:54] | The time has come for this criminal to pay for his treason. | 该是这个叛国者谢罪的时候了 |
[40:02] | Our country demands justice. | 我们国家的正义得以伸张 |
[40:06] | Omar Hassan shall pay with his own blood. | 奥马·哈桑要用血来偿还 |
[40:11] | Oh! | 天啊 |
[40:13] | Oh… | 不 |
[40:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:15] | Jack, talk to me. | 杰克 说话啊 |
[40:18] | The, uh, statement was prerecorded. | 这段话是预先录好的 |
[40:22] | He was dead before we got here. | 我们到之前他已经死了 |
[40:39] | Oh… | 不 |
[40:43] | Oh. | 不 |
[40:50] | Call CTU. | 联系反恐小组 |
[40:51] | I want to know what the hell went wrong. | 我想知道到底哪出错了 |
[40:55] | And clear the screens. | 还有清屏 |
[41:09] | We were too late. | 我们到得太晚了 |
[41:11] | We weren’t able to save him. | 我们没来得及救他 |
[41:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:17] | No…! I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |