时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Can I assume there is no change in the status of President Hassan? | 我猜哈桑总统方面目前情况没有改观 是吧 |
[00:18] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕是的 |
[00:19] | Then he is still being held by terrorists. | 那就是说他依然在恐怖分子手上了 |
[00:22] | If Hassan dies, | 如果哈桑死了 |
[00:23] | there is no treaty. | 和平协议就无从谈起 |
[00:25] | If I didn’t know better, | 要不是我清楚你的为人 |
[00:26] | I’d think you were hoping for that to happen. | 我会认为你这是在落井下石 乐观其成 |
[00:28] | Jack thinks that someone inside of CTU is working for the terrorists. | 杰克认为反恐组内部有恐怖分子的卧底 |
[00:32] | Jack recovered Tarin’s cell phone from the crash. | 杰克从坠车现场带回了塔林的手机 |
[00:33] | If someone did call and tip him off, | 如果确有人打电话给他通风报信 |
[00:35] | we can get the number off the memory. | 我们能从手机内存中提取那个号码 |
[00:37] | It’s Dana’s phone. | 这是丹娜的手机 |
[00:39] | I spoke to Hastings. | 我刚和黑斯廷斯谈过 |
[00:40] | He cleared me through, Jim. | 他准许我通行了 吉姆 |
[00:42] | Apprehend On Site | 就地逮捕 |
[00:43] | Stay where you are and keep your hands where I can… | 站住别动 把手举… |
[00:46] | She just entered the parking garage. | 她刚进入了停车场 |
[00:53] | The only reason you’ve got any leverage right now | 你此刻唯一能和我抬杠的筹码 |
[00:55] | is because President Hassan is alive. | 只是因为哈桑总统还活着 |
[00:57] | So stop screwing with me! | 所以别再跟我耍花招 |
[00:59] | They are gonna force him to make a statement, | 他们会威逼他发表一份声明 |
[01:01] | and then they’re going to kill him. | 接着就会处死他 |
[01:04] | Just read the statement, no more. | 只管宣读这份声明就是了 |
[01:07] | You will renounce the peace agreement. | 你会宣布放弃和平协议 |
[01:09] | I will never do that. | 痴心妄想 |
[01:12] | He’s stronger than we thought. | 他比我们想的要顽固得多 |
[01:13] | Prepare the Internet feed. | 准备好网络视频 |
[01:15] | I will tell the world of his crimes. | 我要将他的罪行公诸于天下 |
[01:16] | This man is not our president! | 这个人不是我们的总统 |
[01:18] | He’s an arrogant… | 他是一个自大的… |
[01:20] | Jack, looks like Samir’s wrapping it up. | 杰克 看来萨米尔快要讲完了 |
[01:21] | We need you to get in there right now! | 你们得马上冲进去 |
[01:23] | I have a visual on Hassan. | 我看到哈桑了 |
[01:25] | Ready to engage. | 准备突袭 |
[01:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:41] | The following takes place between 8:00 A.M and 9:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于上午八点到九点间 |
[01:53] | Madam Presiden? | 总统阁下 |
[01:59] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[02:00] | I have Jack Bauer on the line for you. | 杰克·鲍尔有电话找您 |
[02:03] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[02:04] | Go ahead, ma’am. | 请讲吧 总统阁下 |
[02:07] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[02:08] | Madam President, I don’t know what to say | 总统阁下 除了歉意 |
[02:10] | except that I’m sorry. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[02:12] | I trust there was nothing you and your team could have done differently. | 我相信你们都竭尽全力了 |
[02:17] | No, ma’am. | 不 总统阁下 |
[02:19] | President Hassan was dead before we even got there. | 我们去迟了一步 哈桑总统还是死了 |
[02:23] | Then you don’t owe me an apology. | 那你不必向我道歉 |
[02:25] | I failed you, ma’am. | 是我辜负了您 总统阁下 |
[02:27] | It was Hassan’s choice to surrender himself in order to save American lives. | 是哈桑 为救美国人民而甘愿慷慨赴死 |
[02:32] | It was out of your hands. | 这不是你能控制得了的 |
[02:35] | Don’t put this responsibility on yourself. | 别为此自责 |
[02:37] | Madam President, you need to keep this peace agreement alive. | 总统阁下 您不能让和平协议胎死腹中 |
[02:41] | There can’t be any agreement | 和平协议已无从谈起了 |
[02:43] | when the IRK is without a leader, Jack. | 伊斯兰共和国已是群龙无首了 杰克 |
[02:45] | The hardliners there will take advantage of the vacuum | 死硬派们会乘虚而入 |
[02:47] | and-and reverse all the progress we made with Hassan. | 那我们与哈桑所取得的一切进展将功亏一篑 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna have to address the delegates in a few minutes | 我打算过会儿向全体代表团成员致辞 |
[02:54] | and announce the dissolution of the peace summit, | 并宣布结束此次和平会谈 |
[02:56] | and, and formally release them. | 并正式解散全体成员 |
[02:58] | Ma’am, if you give up, it means they win. | 阁下 如果您都放弃了 那正中他们下怀 |
[03:00] | I don’t see another choice, Jack. | 我别无选择了 杰克 |
[03:02] | I-I wish to God I did. | 我也求老天能让我有所选择 |
[03:06] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[03:16] | What’s his condition? | 他的情况如何 |
[03:17] | He took a round to the shoulder, another through the abdomen, | 子弹分别从他肩部和腹部穿了过去 |
[03:20] | but it exited clean. | 但子弹没有留在体内 |
[03:21] | – BP looks steady. – Look, we need this guy for questioning. | -血压稳定 -我们需要审讯他 |
[03:23] | Is he going to make it or not? | 他能挺过去吗 |
[03:24] | – Doesn’t look like any vitals were hit. He’ll live. – All right. | -重要器官没有受伤 他会活下来 -好 |
[03:27] | We’ll transport him back to CTU. | 我们会开车送他回反恐组 |
[03:28] | Medical will take him for now. | 目前医生会接管他 |
[04:08] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[04:15] | President Taylor is going to formally announce the end of the peace conference. | 泰勒总统将正式宣布结束和平会谈 |
[04:22] | Jack, you did everything you could. | 杰克 你已经尽了全力 |
[04:24] | It wasn’t enough. | 那还不够 |
[04:27] | We should get back to CTU. | 我们应该回反恐组了 |
[04:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:31] | The fuel rods have been recovered. | 浓缩铀棒已经夺回来了 |
[04:32] | The peace conference is over. | 和平会谈结束了 |
[04:34] | Everybody who was responsible is either dead or in custody. | 所有涉案人员死的死 抓的抓 |
[04:44] | What’s the status on Samir? | 萨米尔的情况如何 |
[04:46] | He’s still unconscious, but the EMTs say he’ll make it. | 他依然昏迷 但急救医师说他会活下来 |
[04:48] | Okay, good. I want you to stay with him. | 很好 我要你在他身边寸步不离 |
[04:49] | I’m handing over complete authority and responsibility for his transport to you. | 我会把指挥和押送他的任务全权交由你负责 |
[04:53] | Are you heading back to CTU? | 你要回反恐组吗 |
[04:54] | No. | 不了 |
[04:55] | We’re going home. We’re done. | 我们要回家了 我们的任务完成了 |
[04:58] | Hastings is still probably going to want to debrief both of you. | 黑斯廷斯仍可能会需要听取你俩的任务简报 |
[05:00] | I’m sure he will. He knows how to find me. | 他肯定会的 他知道怎么找我 |
[05:02] | I’m sorry it ended up like this, Jack. | 很遗憾就这样收场了 杰克 |
[05:05] | Me, too. | 我也很遗憾 |
[05:07] | You’re a good agent, Cole. | 你是个好探员 科尔 |
[05:09] | I wouldn’t be standing here without you. Thank you. | 没有你鼎力相助 我不会坚持到现在 谢谢 |
[05:12] | I hope everything works out. | 希望一切顺利 |
[05:13] | I’ll pack my kit up downstairs. | 我要到楼下收拾下我的东西 |
[05:23] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[05:25] | The delegates are assembled in the lounge, as you requested. | 照您吩咐 所有代表已齐聚于休息厅了 |
[05:29] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们做个了断吧 |
[05:34] | …discontinue the peace summit | 终止此次和平会谈 |
[05:35] | that was to be a cornerstone of her administration. | 而此次会谈曾有望成为泰勒政府发展的基石 |
[05:38] | President Hassan apparently had been kidnapped earlier, | 早前 哈桑总统显然已被劫持 |
[05:41] | and then taken to… | 接着被带到… |
[05:42] | Jamot. | 贾莫特 |
[05:44] | On behalf of my country, | 我谨代表我的国家 |
[05:46] | you have our deepest sympathy for this terrible tragedy. | 对此次悲剧事件 向您表达我们最深挚的哀悼 |
[05:50] | Though, on a personal level, | 不过 就您个人而言 |
[05:51] | I imagine you have mixed feelings right now. | 我猜 此刻您一定”百感交集” |
[05:54] | Beg your pardon? | 您说什么 |
[05:55] | Hassan had you arrested without cause | 哈桑曾在他清除异己过程中 |
[05:57] | during his purge of suspected enemies. | 毫无原由地逮捕过您 |
[05:59] | Allowed you to be brutally interrogated. | 并曾对您严加审问 |
[06:01] | I would think you have little love for the man. | 我会认为 您对他也少有敬爱之意了吧 |
[06:04] | President Hassan was under tremendous duress, | 当时哈桑总统处于极大的压力下 |
[06:07] | and he lost his way, | 因而迷失了自我 |
[06:08] | but I never stopped believing in what he stood for. | 但我从未怀疑过他所追寻的理想 |
[06:11] | Of course. I meant no offense. | 那是当然 我无意冒犯 |
[06:13] | I’m sure you didn’t. | 想必您也不会 |
[06:15] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[06:23] | President Taylor. | 泰勒总统 |
[06:25] | Minister Jamot. | 贾莫特部长 |
[06:27] | If you can spare a few moments, I need to speak with you. | 能占用阁下些时间吗 我得和您谈谈 |
[06:29] | I will be happy to sit down with you | 等我向其他国家代表的讲话结束后 |
[06:31] | after I have addressed the other delegations. | 我很乐意与您促膝而谈 |
[06:33] | I know you’re intending to announce the end of the peace summit, | 我知道您想要宣布结束和平会谈 |
[06:36] | but there may be a way to prevent that from happening. | 但也许有办法可以让和平会谈继续 |
[06:38] | Before you do anything, | 在您宣布之前 |
[06:39] | I need you to hear what I have to say. | 我想让您听听我的想法 |
[06:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | Ma’am, what about the delegates? | 总统阁下 这些代表团成员怎么办 |
[06:47] | Just… just give me a moment. | 就… 就稍等我一下 |
[06:49] | Let’s go in here. | 我们进去说 |
[06:50] | Please. | 这边请 |
[06:53] | While we have not learned the identity of the terrorist | 尽管我们还未得知 |
[06:55] | in the video holding President Hassan hostage… | 录像中挟持哈桑总统的恐怖分子身份 |
[06:58] | Federal agents knew that the broadcast was coming from the… | 联邦探员得知传出这一录像的地址是来自… |
[07:00] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[07:01] | Samir’s men were all dead, thanks to the Americans. | 多亏了美国佬 萨米尔的人全死光了 |
[07:05] | Samir was the only one left, but I took care of him. | 剩下的萨米尔 我也解决了 |
[07:10] | So, there’s no connection to us? | 那现在就和我们完全没牵连了吗 |
[07:12] | We’re in the clear? | 可以免除嫌疑了吧 |
[07:13] | Maybe not. | 可能还不行 |
[07:15] | There was a woman there who might have recognized me. | 刚在现场有个女人可能认出了我 |
[07:18] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[07:19] | She may be CTU. I’m not sure but… | 我不确定她是否是反恐小组的 但是… |
[07:22] | I’ve seen her face before. | 我曾见过她 |
[07:24] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[07:25] | Six years ago, when we were using that mobster, | 六年前 当我们利用那个叫 |
[07:27] | Vladimir Laitanan, | 瓦德米尔·勒塔纳的暴徒 |
[07:30] | to smuggle military weapons out of the country, | 从美国走私军火的时候 |
[07:33] | she was with him. | 她和瓦德米尔在一起 |
[07:34] | Are you sure it was her? | 你确定是她吗 |
[07:36] | I don’t forget faces. | 我认人一认一个准 |
[07:39] | Where is she now? | 那她现在在哪里 |
[07:40] | In a taxicab, just ahead of me, | 就在我前方的出租车上 |
[07:42] | with Jack Bauer. | 和杰克·鲍尔在一起 |
[07:45] | Bauer? | 和鲍尔吗 |
[07:47] | Are they going to CTU? | 那他们是在回反恐小组的路上吗 |
[07:49] | I don’t think so, no. | 我看不是 |
[07:51] | Then, it seems unlikely she recognized you. | 这么说 她可能没有认出你 |
[07:53] | Better not to take the chance. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[07:56] | I’ll take out Bauer, too, while I’m at it. | 在除掉她的同时 我会一起解决鲍尔 |
[07:59] | The Americans believe the IRK | 美国佬现在相信伊斯兰共和国 |
[08:01] | were solely behind the recent attacks. | 是近来一系列袭击事件的唯一幕后黑手 |
[08:03] | Killing Bauer and this woman | 如果你杀了鲍尔和那个女人 |
[08:04] | would only alert them to the fact that others were involved. | 只会让他们觉察出还有其他人介入此事 |
[08:07] | How long before they discover that it was us? | 那离他们发现我们就不远了 |
[08:10] | It will take even less time | 但要是那女人记起我 |
[08:12] | if this woman remembers me. | 他们马上就会知道是我们干的 |
[08:16] | What are my orders? | 我现在该怎么做 |
[08:18] | Continue to follow them– keep them in sight– | 继续跟着 别让他们脱离视线 |
[08:21] | and I’ll get back to you. | 等一下再和你联络 |
[08:51] | I don’t have the words to tell you and Kayla how sorry I am. | 言语无法形容我现在的心情 真的很抱歉 |
[08:57] | I know you did everything in your power. | 我明白您已经尽了全力 |
[09:03] | Jamot, I wasn’t aware that you were here. | 贾莫特 我不曾知道你也来了这里 |
[09:05] | I only arrived a short time ago. | 我刚到不久 |
[09:08] | I want you to know that, | 我想要你知道 |
[09:10] | in our last few hours together, | 在我们共同度过的最后几小时里 |
[09:12] | Omar expressed his regrets to me, | 奥马曾向我表达了对许多事的悔意 |
[09:14] | not the least of which was his treatment of you. | 其中他特别悔恨的是曾对你有诸多不公 |
[09:17] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[09:20] | Mrs. Hassan, I realize our timing is intrusive, | 哈桑夫人 我知道现在这样不合时宜 |
[09:23] | but there’s something we need to discuss privately. | 但现在我必须和您私下讨论一件事 |
[09:26] | Did you find him, President Taylor? | 泰勒总统 您找到他了吗 |
[09:28] | The man who killed my father? | 那个杀害我父亲的人 |
[09:30] | Samir Mehran. | 萨米尔·默朗 |
[09:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:33] | He was badly wounded, but he’ll live to stand trial. | 尽管他身受重伤 但还会活到受审的那天 |
[09:35] | And, believe me, he will pay dearly for what he’s done. | 请相信我 他会为此付出沉重的代价 |
[09:39] | Kayla, darling, | 凯拉 亲爱的 |
[09:41] | I need to speak with President Taylor alone. | 我得和泰勒总统单独谈谈 |
[09:43] | Give us a few minutes. | 你先出去一下 |
[09:56] | What is it that you wish to talk to me about? | 您想和我谈什么 |
[09:58] | Mrs. Hassan, as you know, | 哈桑夫人 如您所知 |
[09:59] | for almost a year, your husband and I | 在过去的近一年中 我和您的丈夫一起 |
[10:01] | worked to make this peace agreement a reality. | 致力于达成此项和平协议 |
[10:03] | Now, in that time, | 在共事期间 |
[10:04] | I saw the kind of leader he was. | 我了解到您丈夫是何等的领袖人物 |
[10:06] | He managed against difficult odds | 他如何克服重重困难 |
[10:09] | to bring a fractious and contentious | 将争议不断 难以驾驭的议会上下 |
[10:11] | parliament together. | 拧成一股绳 |
[10:13] | But, now that he’s gone, | 很不幸 现在他牺牲了 |
[10:15] | your country is going to be thrown into turmoil. | 您的国家也将陷入动荡之中 |
[10:17] | I am aware of the challenges that we are facing. | 我清楚我们正面临的种种挑战 |
[10:20] | Why are you telling me this? | 您为什么要对我说这些 |
[10:23] | Clearly, someone needs to take the reigns of the IRK government. | 因为显然 需要有人来接管伊斯兰共和国政府 |
[10:27] | Someone who believes in the same ideals and principles as Omar Hassan, | 一个和奥马·哈桑秉持同样的信念和原则 |
[10:31] | and who shares his strength. | 一个和他一样坚强的精神领袖 |
[10:34] | Minister Jamot | 贾莫特部长 |
[10:35] | believes that that person should be you. | 相信这个人非您莫属 |
[10:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:40] | I’m not the only one who believes it. | 不只我一个人是这样想的 |
[10:42] | I’ve spoken to our delegation, | 我已和我们代表团的成员 |
[10:44] | as well as with the other members of our cabinet back home. | 还有我国其他内阁成员商议过此事了 |
[10:47] | You represent our best. | 您是最佳人选 |
[10:49] | Our only real chance to preserve our government | 您是我们能够捍卫我们的政府和您丈夫 |
[10:52] | and your husband’s agenda. | 所坚信的事业的唯一希望 |
[10:53] | You are out of your mind! | 你们疯了 |
[10:56] | I am no politician. | 我不是政治家 |
[10:58] | But you are a martyr’s wife. | 但您是为理想而殉难烈士的妻子 |
[11:00] | And history has proven that | 历史已经证明 |
[11:02] | to be something far more powerful. | 作为烈士之妻的感召力是惊人的 |
[11:04] | You have always been popular with the people. | 您也一直深受人民爱戴 |
[11:06] | The vast majority of them want peace. | 大多数民众都渴望和平 |
[11:09] | They will rally around you. | 他们会团结在你周围支持你 |
[11:11] | The Council of Guardian will have no choice | 宪法监督委员会将别无选择 |
[11:13] | but to recognize you as successor to the presidency. | 只好承认您为总统继承人 |
[11:16] | But I have a choice. | 但我是有选择余地的 |
[11:19] | You assume too much of me, Jamot. | 你太高看我了 贾莫特 |
[11:28] | I realize that this is a lot to consider, | 我知道您有太多的问题需要考虑 |
[11:31] | especially now while you’re grieving, | 尤其是您正沉浸在悲痛之中 |
[11:34] | but without a unifying figure to hold your country together, | 但如果没有一个领袖人物使全国一心 |
[11:38] | everything your husband worked for will be for nothing. | 那您丈夫为之付出一切的事业就是徒劳了 |
[11:48] | President Taylor, my marriage to Omar was far from perfect. | 泰勒总统 我与奥马的婚姻早已千疮百孔 |
[11:52] | We had many problems for a very long time. | 很久以来 我和他问题不断 |
[11:57] | I know only too well | 我非常了解 |
[11:59] | how difficult it is for a marriage to survive a life in politics. | 在政治生涯中要维系婚姻关系是多么艰难 |
[12:04] | But through it all, I never stopped loving him. | 但一路走来 我是一直爱着他的 |
[12:08] | Or sharing his desire for better relations with the West. | 和他一样有着与西方世界改善关系的意愿 |
[12:17] | If it is the will of my people and of my government, | 如果这是我国人民与政府的意愿 |
[12:24] | I will take my husband’s place at the peace conference. | 那我愿意代替我丈夫出席和平会谈 |
[12:27] | It will be my honor to stand with you. | 那与您并肩战斗将是我的荣幸 |
[12:30] | We’ll make the announcement together from the United Nations. | 我们将在联合国总部一起发表声明 |
[12:35] | Mrs. Hassan, | 哈桑夫人 |
[12:37] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | She’s going to do it. | 她同意了 |
[12:52] | Oh, that’s incredible news, Madam President. | 这消息太振奋人心了 总统阁下 |
[12:54] | I want every delegate contacted personally. | 我要你单独联系每一位代表 |
[12:56] | Tell them to cancel any plans to leave the country. | 告诉他们取消一切离开美国的行程 |
[12:58] | We are returning to the UN. | 我们马上回联合国总部 |
[13:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 阁下 |
[13:01] | I’ll also call CTU and implement those changes we discussed | 如果您批准的话 我还需要联系反恐组 |
[13:03] | if I still have your permission. | 对我们讨论后的计划变动做出响应 |
[13:05] | That’s your decision. | 你决定吧 |
[13:06] | Do what you think is best. | 放手去干 |
[13:08] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 阁下 |
[13:13] | Where’s Bauer? | 鲍尔人呢 |
[13:14] | Jack left the scene, took Renee with him. | 杰克已离开现场 和蕾妮一起走了 |
[13:16] | Hassan’s death hit him pretty hard. | 哈桑的死对他打击不小 |
[13:18] | Samir’s been taken to Medical to get patched up. | 萨米尔已被送至医务室接受治疗了 |
[13:19] | – Is he conscious? – Barely. | -他神志清醒吗 -昏迷中 |
[13:21] | You let me know the second he’s ready for questioning. | 可以盘问他了立马通知我 |
[13:23] | Sir, Wilson is on the line. | 长官 威尔逊在线上 |
[13:24] | Put him through. | 接过来 |
[13:27] | CTU. O’Brian. | 反恐组 奥布赖恩 |
[13:29] | This is Tim Woods with Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全局的蒂姆·伍兹 |
[13:30] | Hold on. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hastings. | 稍等 我马上给您转接黑斯廷斯先生 |
[13:32] | Oh, no. Actually, I’m calling to speak with you, Ms. O’Brian. | 不用了 其实我想找你 奥布赖恩女士 |
[13:35] | Me? Are you sure? | 我吗 你确定吗 |
[13:37] | I know this is an unusual circumstance, | 我知道目前情况特殊 |
[13:38] | so I’ll get straight to the point. | 所以我就开门见山了 |
[13:40] | President Taylor and the foreign dignitaries | 泰勒总统和外国高层们 |
[13:41] | are returning to the UN shortly | 很快将回到联合国总部 |
[13:42] | where the president will announce her intent | 总统会在那发表声明 |
[13:44] | to move forward with the signing of the peace agreement. | 将继续推动和平协议签署的进程 |
[13:46] | What, excuse me, | 什么 我没听懂 |
[13:47] | but how can she do that without President Hassan? | 哈桑总统都不在了 她怎么可能办得到 |
[13:49] | I’m not at liberty to say just yet, | 目前我还不便透露 |
[13:51] | but our immediate concern | 但我们当下所关心的是 |
[13:52] | is whether CTU is capable of handling security for the rest of the process. | 反恐组是否还有能力确保接下来进程的安全 |
[13:56] | It’s already been infiltrated by an enemy agent, | 反恐组已被一名敌国间谍渗透过了 |
[13:58] | compromised more than once today. | 今天已不止一次遭到渗透 |
[13:59] | We cannot have any more mistakes. | 绝不容许再出半点差错了 |
[14:01] | Are you suggesting I’m responsible for those mistakes? | 您是在说 我应该对此负责吗 |
[14:05] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[14:05] | I reviewed the hourly reports, | 我看了一下这几小时的定时报告 |
[14:07] | and from what I see, you’ve made some astute calls, | 在我看来 你做了几个机智的决定 |
[14:09] | and have proven to be very resourceful throughout this crisis. | 证明了你在此次危机中表现得足智多谋 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | So why are you calling me? | 那您打这个电话给我的用意何在 |
[14:17] | I’m relieving Brian Hastings of his post effective immediately. | 我要解除布赖恩·黑斯廷斯的职务 立即生效 |
[14:20] | We’re now in the process of vetting suitable candidates to replace him, | 我们目前正在审核能替代他的合适人选 |
[14:23] | but until we find someone, you’ll have provisional command. | 但在我们找到之前 暂时由你指挥 |
[14:26] | You’re… You’re putting me in charge? | 你…你打算让我来指挥吗 |
[14:29] | For the time being. | 只是暂时而已 |
[14:31] | I know your record at CTU’s L.A. branch, | 我了解你在反恐组洛杉矶分部的档案 |
[14:33] | and how important you were during the Sangala crisis. | 以及你在桑加拉危机中所起的至关重要的作用 |
[14:35] | There’s nobody in that building that has more experience than you do. | 在反恐组里没有人能比你更胜任了 |
[14:38] | Sir, you’re making a mistake. | 长官 您这么做不对 |
[14:39] | What happened with President Hassan, | 哈桑总统的遭遇 |
[14:40] | and everything else– | 还有其他一切事 |
[14:41] | it wasn’t Mr. Hastings’ fault. | 都不是黑斯廷斯先生的错 |
[14:43] | Chloe, I don’t have time to debate this with you. | 克罗伊 我没时间和你争这些了 |
[14:45] | Division feels you are the most qualified to step in, | 总部认为你是最有资格担此重任的 |
[14:47] | and I agree. | 我也这样认为 |
[14:48] | My decision’s made. | 我意已决 |
[14:49] | Now accept it, and let’s move on. | 别再推辞 我们一起大步向前 |
[14:51] | Does Mr. Hastings know? | 黑斯廷斯先生知情吗 |
[14:53] | Division’s informing him as we speak. | 在我们通话的同时 总部也在通知他 |
[14:57] | Just try to make the transition as quick and painless as possible. | 尽快平稳地完成交接吧 |
[15:00] | I’ll be in touch as soon as the president arrives at the UN. | 总统一到联合国总部 我会联系你的 |
[15:03] | Yes, Sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[15:21] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:24] | Mr. Hastings? | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[15:27] | It’s okay, Chloe. | 没关系 克罗伊 |
[15:30] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想让你知道 |
[15:31] | I don’t think it’s fair what they’re doing, | 他们这样对你是不公平的 |
[15:33] | laying all the blame on you. | 黑锅都让你背 |
[15:36] | Everything that happens here is my responsibility. | 这里所发生的一切都是我的责任 |
[15:40] | The successes and the failures. | 无论成败 |
[15:43] | I recruited Dana Walsh into this agency, | 是我把丹娜·沃什招募进来的 |
[15:47] | so I let the snake into the garden. | 是我引狼入室 |
[15:56] | I need to review protocols with you. | 我还得和你复核一遍保密协议 |
[15:58] | Let’s not waste any time. | 别浪费时间了 开始吧 |
[16:05] | Did you live here long? | 你在这里住过很久吗 |
[16:07] | No. Just during my recovery. | 不久 只是在这疗伤期间住过 |
[16:11] | You know, I still think I got some coffee around here. | 我想我在这还剩了点咖啡 |
[16:33] | What’s her name, your granddaughter? | 你的外孙女叫什么名字 |
[16:35] | Teri. | 泰莉 |
[16:38] | Kim named her after her mom. | 金让她继承了外婆的名字 |
[16:47] | Jack, listen, | 听着 杰克 |
[16:50] | I know that we’ve said a lot of things to each other, | 我们彼此之间曾聊过很多 |
[16:53] | and you’ve made promises to me about… | 而且你也对我信誓旦旦… |
[16:58] | I just want you to know that I’m not gonna hold you to them. | 但你要知道 我不会赖着你兑现你的承诺 |
[17:03] | It’s been a terrible day, and I know | 今天已经过得够糟糕了 我也知道 |
[17:06] | that we-we say things in the moment, and I just… | 现在说这些… 只是… |
[17:07] | I don’t want you to… | 我不想让你… |
[17:39] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[17:40] | Somebody there? | 有人在那吗 |
[18:44] | Take my briefcase to Marine One, | 把我的公文包带上海军陆战队一号 |
[18:46] | and tell the Secret Service I’ll be ready to leave shortly. | 通知特勤局我马上准备好动身 |
[18:49] | And send Mr. Novakovich in. | 让诺瓦克维奇先生进来吧 |
[18:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[19:01] | Mr. Novakovich. | 诺瓦克维奇先生 |
[19:02] | Thank you for seeing me, Madam President. | 感谢您抽时间见我 总统阁下 |
[19:04] | Not at all. | 不客气 |
[19:05] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮上忙的 |
[19:08] | I just had a curious phone call from Tim Woods | 我刚从蒂姆·伍兹那接到一通紧急电话 |
[19:11] | indicating that you are intending to move forward | 说是您打算 |
[19:14] | with the peace initiative with the IRK. | 和伊斯兰共和国继续和平会谈 |
[19:16] | – That’s correct. – May I ask | -没错 -我能问问 |
[19:18] | how you propose to do this, considering their leader is dead? | 鉴于他们目前暂无领导人 您打算如何继续 |
[19:21] | Well, I intended to answer that question | 我本打算在各国代表团集会中 |
[19:23] | during my address to the Assembly, | 来回答这个问题的 |
[19:25] | but since you’re asking… | 但既然你问起了 |
[19:27] | Dalia Hassan will be signing the agreement | 达莉亚·哈桑将会代替她的丈夫 |
[19:30] | in her husband’s stead. | 来签署协议的 |
[19:31] | That’s… an interesting idea, Madam President, | 这想法不错 总统阁下 |
[19:34] | but I don’t see how she would have the authority | 但我看不出来她有什么资格来 |
[19:37] | to sign such a document. | 签署如此重要的协议 |
[19:38] | She’s getting it from her government now. | 她会被其所在的政府授权 |
[19:40] | Their parliament called an emergency session | 他们的国会已经召开了紧急会谈 |
[19:42] | to ratify her as provisional president. | 批准她作为临时总统 |
[19:45] | The letter confirming that is forthcoming. | 确认信函马上就会发来 |
[19:48] | Madam President, I appreciate your optimism, | 总统阁下 我欣赏您的乐观 |
[19:50] | but I don’t understand how you can believe | 但我不理解你凭什么认为 |
[19:52] | that installing Hassan’s widow | 让哈桑的遗孀 |
[19:54] | as some kind of figurehead will alleviate our concerns | 作为贵国在伊斯兰共和国的傀儡总统 |
[19:57] | about the instability of the IRK government. | 就能缓解目前该国政府分崩离析的局面吗 |
[19:59] | With President Hassan dead, | 鉴于哈桑总统的死 |
[20:02] | the opposition will only get stronger. | 他们国内反对势力将愈演愈烈 |
[20:04] | Hassan’s death will galvanize his supporters | 哈桑的死会激起他的支持者 |
[20:06] | and every advocate of this peace process | 以及对此次和平进程的拥护者 |
[20:08] | to endorse her as his successor. | 更加支持他的遗孀作为他的继承人 |
[20:11] | You can’t be certain of that. | 这个说不准吧 |
[20:13] | Once again, Mr. Novakovich, | 诺瓦克维奇先生 |
[20:16] | you’re giving every indication | 你一而再再而三地暗示 |
[20:18] | that Russia has no interest in this peace accord. | 对于此次和谈 俄罗斯没有任何兴趣 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry that you feel that way, Madam President, | 很抱歉给你造成这种错觉 总统阁下 |
[20:24] | but the fact remains that we are no longer confident | 但目前的事态让我们对 |
[20:27] | that any meaningful progress can be made. | 此次和谈进程能否顺利不再乐观 |
[20:29] | Respectfully, my country will be declining | 如我直言 对于贵国和谈的美意 |
[20:32] | to sign your peace document. | 我只能代表我国婉拒了 |
[20:34] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[20:35] | Do I need to take this up with President Suvarov myself? | 需要我直接与萨瓦诺总统交涉吗 |
[20:39] | If you like, but I can assure you, | 当然如果您愿意的话 但我向您保证 |
[20:42] | I have full authority on this matter. | 总统授予我全权负责参与此次和谈 |
[20:43] | Any decision that I make represents the formal position | 我做出的任何决定都可以正式代表 |
[20:47] | of the Russian government. | 俄国政府的立场 |
[20:50] | Good day. | 告辞 |
[21:05] | Agent Peters, I need to see Secretary Kanin now. | 彼得斯探员 我要立刻会见国务卿卡宁 |
[21:08] | Yes, Madam President. | 遵命 总统阁下 |
[21:09] | Liberty’s on the move. | 总统阁下准备进来了 |
[21:11] | We managed to clear a blockage in one of your coronary arteries, | 我们设法清理了您冠状动脉血管中的阻塞 |
[21:14] | and the X-rays show the heart muscle damage | X光结果显示你的心肌受损程度 |
[21:16] | to be less than we expected. | 没我们预期得严重 |
[21:17] | In other words, I’m a tough son of a bitch. | 换句话说 我的老命还真硬 |
[21:19] | You’re a lucky man, I’ll say that for you, Mr. Secretary. | 我只能说你这次很幸运 国务卿阁下 |
[21:22] | I guess that means I can resume my duties. | 我猜那意味着我能重新开工了 |
[21:24] | Although the procedure was noninvasive, | 虽然整个操作过程是非创伤性的 |
[21:26] | I’d prefer it if you took it easy for a little while. | 我还是希望你能悠着点 |
[21:28] | That isn’t a no. | 我就当你同意了 |
[21:31] | Hello, Ethan. How are you feeling? | 伊桑 感觉如何 |
[21:33] | Well, uh, I’ve seen better days. | 虽然不如过去硬朗 但死不了 |
[21:36] | Would you give us a few moments, please? | 能让我们单独谈会吗 |
[21:38] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然了 -谢谢 |
[21:44] | You heard about Hassan? | 听说哈桑的事了吗 |
[21:46] | Tim Woods told me. | 蒂姆·伍兹已经告诉我了 |
[21:48] | He also filled me in on the IRK plan | 他还告诉了我伊斯兰共和国打算 |
[21:50] | to install Dalia Hassan. | 任命达莉亚·哈桑为临时总统 |
[21:52] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[21:54] | Her family’s well connected and powerful. | 她的家族人脉广 很有权势 |
[21:57] | I think it’s an inspired idea. | 我认为这主意不错 |
[21:59] | Well, the Russians don’t. | 但俄罗斯方面不这么认为 |
[22:01] | Novakovich told me | 诺瓦克维奇告诉我 |
[22:03] | in no uncertain terms they won’t accept her. | 没有明确授权他们是不会认可她的 |
[22:04] | They’re using it as an excuse to pull out of the signing. | 他们用此作为退出和谈的借口 |
[22:07] | Even if the IRK | 即使伊斯兰共和国 |
[22:08] | has a new leader, the peace agreement won’t stand | 有了新的领导人 但没有莫斯科方面的签字 |
[22:11] | without Moscow’s endorsement. | 和平协议也是站不住脚的 |
[22:13] | I need your help, Ethan. | 我需要你的帮助 伊桑 |
[22:15] | You got the Russians to the table. | 你得让俄罗斯人回到谈判桌上来 |
[22:16] | What can I do to keep them there? | 我得怎么做才能留住他们 |
[22:18] | There may be someone who can help us here. | 或许还真有个人能帮助我们 |
[22:22] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但你可能不太愿意 |
[22:24] | – Who? – Charles Logan. | -谁 -查尔斯·罗根 |
[22:27] | Logan? Ethan, you can’t be serious. | 罗根吗 别告诉我你是认真的 伊桑 |
[22:30] | The man’s a criminal. | 那个人是犯罪分子 |
[22:31] | I don’t care if he was pardoned. | 我可不管他是否已被赦免 |
[22:33] | I didn’t agree with President Daniels’ decision, either, | 我也不同意丹尼尔斯总统的决定 |
[22:36] | but the fact is he’s left several messages at my office | 但事实上在过去的几个小时里 |
[22:39] | over the past hour. | 他给我办公室留了许多言 |
[22:40] | Apparently, he’s aware of the Russians’ reticence | 显然 他意识到了俄罗斯在和平协议 |
[22:43] | in signing the agreement. | 上的不作为行为 |
[22:44] | He’s offered his assistance. | 而他也确实做出了自己的努力 |
[22:46] | How could he possibly know about this? | 他怎么可能对此知情的 |
[22:48] | Well, despite his political downfall, he’s managed to maintain | 尽管他在政治上垮台了 但他仍有办法 |
[22:51] | a uniquely close relationship with Moscow. | 与莫斯科方面保持独特的联系 |
[22:53] | His messages indicated he has information | 他所掌握的信息表明 |
[22:56] | which might prove useful | 他似乎有办法 |
[22:57] | in keeping the Russians at the table. | 能让俄国人坐下来继续谈判 |
[23:00] | What information? | 什么信息 |
[23:01] | He didn’t say. | 他没有说 |
[23:03] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[23:06] | I don’t trust this man any more than you do, | 我和你一样 也不相信此人 |
[23:09] | but I’d be remiss if I didn’t urge you | 但我如果不劝你至少听他把话讲完的话 |
[23:11] | to at least… hear him out. | 那就是我的失职了 |
[23:21] | Okay, listen up, everyone, please. | 大家请注意 听好 |
[23:27] | I’ve never been very good at good-byes. | 一直以来我很不擅长说再见 |
[23:29] | But I want to tell you what an honor it’s been | 但我想对大家说的是 能够与在座的 |
[23:32] | for me to have served | 每一位一起工作 共进退 |
[23:35] | with each and every one of you. | 是多么的荣幸 |
[23:39] | Division is now vetting names | 总部现已决定对我进行审查 |
[23:41] | to replace me. | 并替换掉我 |
[23:43] | In the meantime, Chloe O’Brian | 于此同时 克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[23:45] | will be in charge, and I’m sure | 将全权负责 我相信 |
[23:47] | you will show her the same level of loyalty and commitment | 你们将会对她表现出像对我一样的 |
[23:50] | that you’ve all shown me. | 忠诚及责任感 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[24:07] | Sir… | 长官 |
[24:08] | Aw, don’t worry, Chloe, you can do this. | 别担心 克罗伊 你行的 |
[24:10] | I hope so. | 我希望 |
[24:11] | I just want to say, we had a rough start, | 我只想说的是 我们的开局很艰难 |
[24:14] | but I eventually really enjoyed working for you. | 但我还是很喜欢为你工作 |
[24:16] | Well, I’m happy to say that I was wrong about you. | 我很高兴地跟你说当初我误解你了 |
[24:19] | If I had listened to you in the beginning, | 如果在一开始我就能听你的 |
[24:21] | maybe things would have turned out differently. | 也许事情就会变得完全不一样 |
[24:22] | I doubt it. | 我不信 |
[24:24] | I’ll be at Division debriefing. | 我将在总部做汇报 |
[24:25] | But I’m available to you if you have any questions. | 但如果你有任何问题 随时效劳 |
[24:28] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[24:30] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[24:31] | Mr. Hastings. | 黑斯廷斯先生 |
[24:33] | I have Agent Ortiz on the line. | 奥迪斯探员要跟你说话 |
[24:34] | They have a situation in Medical. | 医务室有状况 |
[24:36] | This one’s all yours, Chloe. | 这就是你的活儿了 克罗伊 |
[24:39] | Ms. O’Brian. | 奥布赖恩女士 |
[24:41] | Cole, it’s Chloe. | 科尔 我是克罗伊 |
[24:43] | Where’s Hastings? | 黑斯廷斯在哪儿 |
[24:43] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[24:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[24:46] | Samir’s just gone into cardiac arrest. | 萨米尔已经心脏停止跳动了 |
[24:47] | What? | 什么 |
[24:48] | I need four milligrams epinephrine | 我要四毫升的肾上腺素 |
[24:50] | and 275 lidocaine. | 和275毫升的利多卡因 |
[24:52] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[24:57] | Clear! | 放电 |
[25:04] | Going again at 360. | 再一次360伏 |
[25:08] | Clear! | 放电 |
[25:19] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[25:21] | I thought his injuries were not life-threatening. | 我记得他的伤不会危及生命 |
[25:22] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[25:24] | Where the hell is Hastings? | 黑斯廷斯到底去哪儿了 |
[25:25] | He’s been removed by Division. | 他被总部撤职了 |
[25:26] | Who’s in command? | 那现在谁负责 |
[25:28] | I am– until they find a replacement. | 我 直到有人来接替 |
[25:31] | You were with Samir the whole time? | 你一直和萨米尔在一起的 |
[25:33] | All the way from the scene, yeah. | 从现场一直到现在 |
[25:34] | What about at the scene? | 那在现场时呢 |
[25:36] | He may have been out of my sight for a few minutes. | 他可能脱离了我的视线几分钟 |
[25:38] | Emergency personnel were with him. | 急救人员和他在一起的 |
[25:41] | Look, we got to move his body to the morgue for an autopsy. | 我们现在得把他尸体转移到太平间做尸检 |
[25:43] | Not yet– order a preliminary toxicology panel. | 现在还不行 做一个初步毒理检查 |
[25:46] | But they’ll run a full panel during the autopsy. | 但他们做尸检时会做全套检查的 |
[25:47] | I want it done now! | 我要你们现在就做 |
[25:48] | Chloe, he was barely conscious. | 克罗伊 当时他几乎无意识 |
[25:50] | He couldn’t have taken something to off himself. | 他不可能服药自杀的 |
[25:52] | No, but somebody could have given it to him. | 不会 但有可能是别人毒杀他的 |
[25:59] | Do what she says. | 按她说的做 |
[26:01] | I’ll be in Hastings’ office– my office. | 我会在黑斯廷斯的 我的办公室 |
[26:03] | Let me know when you find something. | 如果有情况请及时通知我 |
[26:24] | A few of the more conservative members of our delegation | 咱们代表团的一些保守分子 |
[26:27] | may continue to resist you, | 很有可能会反对你 |
[26:30] | but… we can… | 但 我们可以 |
[26:32] | we can persuade them. | 我们可以说服他们 |
[26:33] | Perhaps if I spoke to them personally. | 也许我可以亲自跟他们谈 |
[26:36] | A very good idea. | 很好的主意 |
[26:44] | Miss Kayla, | 凯拉小姐 |
[26:46] | I didn’t get a chance to tell you how deeply sorry I am. | 一直没机会跟你说 我很抱歉 |
[26:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[26:51] | Well… | 那么 |
[26:53] | I will see you both back at the U.N. | 我们在 联合国总部见 |
[26:58] | The U.N.? | 联合国总部 |
[26:59] | I thought you were going home. | 我以为咱们要回家的 |
[27:01] | No, not yet. There are new developments. | 不 暂时还不行 有了新变化 |
[27:03] | I’ll explain them to you on the way. | 在路上我会解释给你听的 |
[27:05] | What is going on, Mother? | 到底怎么了 妈妈 |
[27:06] | Why did President Taylor and Jamot | 为什么泰勒总统阁下和贾莫特 |
[27:08] | want to speak with you alone? | 要跟你单独谈话 |
[27:10] | They have asked me to consider staying on… | 他们建议我继续 |
[27:13] | to complete your father’s work. | 继续完成你父亲的遗愿 |
[27:16] | I don’t understand– what does that mean? | 我不懂 这是什么意思 |
[27:18] | Our party wishes to appoint me as the new president. | 我们党派希望推选我为新总统 |
[27:25] | What was your answer? | 那你的答复呢 |
[27:27] | You told them | 你告诉他们 |
[27:29] | you couldn’t possibly accept, not after what’s happened. | 在发生了这么多事之后 你不可能接受的 |
[27:32] | Kayla! | 凯拉 |
[27:33] | Our country is on the verge of a coup | 我们的国家已在频临政变的边缘 |
[27:35] | by the people responsible for the murder of your father. | 就是那些杀了你父亲的人将引发这些政变 |
[27:38] | Someone must lead. | 此时必须要有人站出来 |
[27:40] | You can’t beat them, don’t you realize that by now? | 你击不垮他们的 你现在还意识不到吗 |
[27:42] | I don’t believe that; I won’t. | 我不这么认为 我无法相信 |
[27:44] | And the greatest blow I can strike against them | 我对他们的最致命的一击就是 |
[27:46] | is to sign the peace agreement. | 签订这份和平协定 |
[27:48] | This will be your father’s legacy. | 这是你父亲的遗愿 |
[27:49] | It will be a death sentence for you! | 这对你来说是死刑 |
[27:51] | You want peace to live, | 你想活在和平环境里 |
[27:52] | but all these people want is anarchy. | 但那些人只想要混乱 |
[27:54] | Oh, Mother, they’ll kill you! | 哦 妈妈 他们会杀了你的 |
[27:55] | Enough! | 够了 |
[28:01] | You are not the only one who has suffered today. | 你并不是今天唯一一个遭受伤痛的人 |
[28:05] | This was not an easy decision for me, | 这对我不是一个容易的抉择 |
[28:07] | but it was mine to make. | 但这毕竟是我的决定 |
[28:11] | I do not need you to remind me of the danger. | 我不需要你来提醒我什么是危险 |
[28:14] | I need you to help me be stronger. | 我只需要你让我变得更坚强 |
[28:19] | Now, pull yourself together– there is a car waiting for us. | 现在振作精神 车子在等着我们呢 |
[28:34] | Well, I’m sure the media does want a response, | 我知道现在媒体需要一个答复 |
[28:36] | but I’m not ready to give them one just yet. | 但我还不打算现在就答复他们 |
[28:38] | They’ll have to wait. | 他们得等等 |
[28:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:41] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[28:43] | The press secretary says the Russians are already | 新闻秘书说俄罗斯方面已经 |
[28:45] | leaking to the news channels their intention | 给新闻频道透露 他们的”不情愿地” |
[28:47] | to “Reluctantly” pull out of the talks. | 退出会谈的意愿 |
[28:49] | They don’t like wasting time. | 他们倒是分秒必争 |
[28:51] | Has my guest arrived? | 我的客人到了吗 |
[28:53] | Yes, ma’am. I had Secret Service | 到了 总统阁下 我叫特勤局 |
[28:55] | bring him in through the freight entrance | 把他从货运通道带进来 |
[28:56] | and then deliver him discreetly to conference room number three, as you asked. | 然后按您吩咐的 秘密地送至第3会议室 |
[29:00] | Thank you, Tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[29:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 不客气 总统阁下 |
[29:26] | Madam President, let me convey my condolences | 总统阁下 请允许我对哈桑总统的逝世 |
[29:28] | on the loss of President Hassan. | 表示我的慰问 |
[29:30] | I know you worked closely with him. | 我知道你们的合作关系非常紧密 |
[29:33] | This must be very hard for you. | 这对您一定很难接受 |
[29:35] | Thank you… for your sympathy, Mr. President. | 感谢您的同情 总统阁下 |
[29:39] | If you don’t mind, I’d like to talk to you alone. | 如果您不介意的话 我希望和您单独谈谈 |
[29:42] | This is my executive assistant, Jason Pillar. | 这是我的行政助理 杰森·皮勒 |
[29:45] | I assure you he can be trusted. | 我向您保证他的忠实可信 |
[29:47] | Well, forgive me | 请原谅 |
[29:48] | if I don’t give much weight to your endorsement. | 我不太轻信您的一番引荐之词 |
[29:51] | He needs to leave. | 他得回避一下 |
[29:54] | Will you excuse us, Jason? | 你先回避一下好吗 杰森 |
[30:01] | Let’s get something straight. | 我们就开门见山吧 |
[30:03] | I agreed to this meeting only at the behest | 鉴于国务卿卡宁的一再要求下 |
[30:07] | of Secretary Kanin. | 我才答应和您见面的 |
[30:09] | Now, I’m not sure you’re entirely aware of the situation. | 现在我不确定您是否了解整个态势 |
[30:12] | My understanding is, the Russians are | 我所了解的是 俄国当局会反对 |
[30:13] | rejecting Dalia Hassan as a legitimate successor, | 将达莉亚·哈桑作为合法的政权继承者 |
[30:16] | and as a result, won’t sign off on the peace agreement. | 并以此为由 拒绝签署和平协议 |
[30:19] | You’re well informed. | 你消息很灵通嘛 |
[30:21] | I have close friends in Moscow. | 我有故友在莫斯科 |
[30:24] | In some ways, people there | 不知何故 那里的民众 |
[30:26] | appreciate me more than people in my own country. | 比祖国人民更看重我 |
[30:29] | It wasn’t their constitution you trampled. | 你践踏的又不是他们的宪法 |
[30:32] | The Russians | 俄罗斯人 |
[30:34] | have been trying to back out of this agreement from day one. | 在和平协议提出的伊始就想退出 |
[30:38] | Do you honestly think your relationships | 你真的有把握凭借你的 |
[30:40] | can change their minds? | 人脉来让他们回心转意吗 |
[30:42] | I’m certain I can. | 我确信我能做到 |
[30:43] | – How? – Let’s just say | -如何做到 -说白了吧 |
[30:45] | I’m going to be able to exercise some leverage. | 我只需要能用一点小小的筹码 |
[30:49] | What kind of leverage? | 什么样的筹码 |
[30:51] | If it gets the job done, does it really matter? | 如果这猫能抓到耗子 那黑白就重要吗 |
[30:54] | It does to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[30:55] | I can promise you | 我向您保证 |
[30:57] | no laws’ll be broken, | 一不违法 |
[30:58] | nothing will tarnish you or your presidency, | 二不玷污您的总统形象 |
[31:00] | but the details really must stay between me and the Russians. | 只是具体事宜仅限于我和俄国当局知情 |
[31:08] | You and President Hassan created the framework | 你和哈桑总统一手勾勒了 |
[31:11] | for the most significant peace in a generation, and you got | 这一最具划时代意义的和平协议的框架 |
[31:14] | the entire world behind it. | 而你会在幕后主导世界 |
[31:17] | To let the Russians tear down what should be the crown jewel | 这等如意算盘若是在您的任期内 |
[31:20] | in your administration… | 毁在了俄当局手里 |
[31:21] | Don’t play me. | 别想要挟我 |
[31:23] | This is about you | 这是你 |
[31:25] | trying to repair your reputation. | 修复形象的大好时机 |
[31:28] | Is that so hard to understand? | 这你不明白吗 |
[31:30] | You participated | 你参与了 |
[31:32] | in a conspiracy to cover up the assassination of David Palmer. | 暗杀戴维·鲍默的阴谋 |
[31:36] | I was trying to protect the country | 我那是在竭力保护我的国家 |
[31:37] | – from an unnecessary trauma… – Don’t! You were | -远离不必要的伤害 -够了 你那是 |
[31:39] | doing what was best for yourself. | 不择手段为己谋利 |
[31:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:47] | You’re right, Madam President. | 你说的对 总统阁下 |
[31:50] | You’re right. | 完全正确 |
[31:52] | I suppose I’ve spent so many years | 我本以为通过多年的努力 |
[31:54] | trying to justify my actions | 能救赎我的罪行 |
[31:56] | that it’s become difficult for me… | 可我却越陷越深 |
[32:01] | …to own up to the truth. | 平心而论 |
[32:05] | I made mistakes, | 我犯了错 |
[32:08] | terrible mistakes, that stained | 致命的错 玷污了 |
[32:11] | the office of the presidency… | 圣洁的总统权力 |
[32:14] | and for which I will be paying the rest of my life. | 而我应为此在牢笼之中度过余生 |
[32:19] | But I still can be of value to my country. | 可我仍然能为我的国家发光发热 |
[32:26] | I can still do some good. | 我还可以立功赎罪 |
[32:29] | Look, we both know you wouldn’t | 你看 你我心知肚明若不是 |
[32:31] | have called me unless you were out of options, | 你别无选择你是不会给我打电话的 |
[32:35] | so we can continue to dwell on the past, | 所以你我要么接着翻旧帐 |
[32:37] | or you can let me pursue the only chance you have | 要么让我去为你争取让和平进程 |
[32:40] | of resurrecting the peace process. | 重回轨道的最后一线生机 |
[32:44] | Please. | 请求您 |
[32:48] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮忙吧 |
[32:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | What do you intend to do first? | 你的第一步打算是什么 |
[33:01] | Arrange a meeting with the Russian delegate Novakovich. | 与俄方代表诺亚科维奇进行一次会谈 |
[33:05] | Uh, get a message to him at his hotel. | 请给他下榻的酒店留个信 |
[33:07] | Tell him that you are sending over your official emissary | 就说你派你的特使 |
[33:10] | to have a talk with him. | 去与他进行一次磋商 |
[33:13] | What if he doesn’t agree to this meeting? | 如果他不同意会面呢 |
[33:15] | Make sure he knows it’s me. | 一定告诉他是我求见 |
[33:17] | He’ll agree to it. | 他就会同意见面了 |
[33:19] | God help you if you make me regret this. | 我发誓 你要是敢愚弄我就不得好死 |
[33:53] | You okay? | 感觉怎样 |
[33:55] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[33:56] | – Promise? – Hmm. | -你答应我了 -嗯 |
[34:00] | I am so thirsty. | 我好渴 |
[34:02] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[34:04] | Do you want me to get you something to drink? | 我去弄点喝的怎么样 |
[34:06] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好啊 -好 |
[34:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[34:29] | Don’t move. | 待着别动 |
[34:46] | Jack, your cell’s ringing. | 杰克 你手机响了 |
[34:48] | Don’t worry about it, let it go. | 别管它了 让它叫唤去吧 |
[34:56] | Chloe O’Brien Mobile | 克罗伊·奥布莱恩手机 |
[34:59] | Hello. Jack’s phone. | 你好 这是杰克的手机 |
[35:01] | Renee, it’s Chloe. I need to talk to Jack. | 蕾妮 我是克罗伊 我得和杰克通话 |
[35:02] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事啦 |
[35:03] | Samir Mehran is dead. | 萨米尔·默朗死了 |
[35:04] | I think he was assassinated. | 我认为他是被暗杀的 |
[35:06] | What do you mean, assassinated? | 你说的暗杀是什么意思 |
[35:08] | What do you mean, assassinated? | 你说的暗杀是什么意思 |
[35:09] | It showed traces of an unidentified toxin | 显示他的血液循环中 |
[35:12] | in his bloodstream. | 有不明有毒物质 |
[35:13] | Someone must have injected him | 一定是有人注射进他体内的 |
[35:14] | with it, probably at the scene. | 那人很有可能就在现场 |
[35:17] | There was, there was an EMT there. | 是的 在场的有个急救医师 |
[35:20] | He looked familiar. | 他很眼熟 |
[35:21] | There was so much going on, I-I didn’t take much notice. | 那里人员混杂 我没有很留意 |
[35:24] | Familiar? From where? | 眼熟 在哪里 |
[35:25] | I need you to get my FBI case files. | 我需要你给我我的联调局查案卷宗 |
[35:28] | Get me everything you have on Red Square. | 传我所有你找到关于红场的线索 |
[35:29] | You think he was from the Russian Mob? | 你觉得他是俄国黑帮成员吗 |
[35:31] | He looked like somebody who was with Vladimir Laitanan | 他很像瓦德米尔·勒塔纳的一个手下 |
[35:33] | during the time I was under. | 我做卧底的时候好像见过他 |
[35:35] | That was six years ago. | 那是六年前的事了 |
[35:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[35:37] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 拿不准 |
[35:39] | Just send me the case files, | 先把资料给我发过来吧 |
[35:40] | all the surveillance photos that were taken, | 所有在监视过程中的照片 |
[35:42] | and I’ll see if he’s in there. | 我看看他在不在里边 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:45] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[35:47] | you need to hear this. | 快来听电话 |
[35:48] | Samir… | 萨米尔… |
[35:53] | Renee… | 蕾妮… |
[35:54] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[36:01] | Renee? Come on. Come on. | 蕾妮 挺住 挺住 |
[36:05] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[36:06] | – Renee, are you there? – Jack. | -蕾妮 你在听吗 -杰克 |
[36:07] | Don’t talk, I’m gonna get you to a hospital. | 别说话 我这就送你去医院 |
[36:10] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:11] | – Who is this? -It’s Chloe. | -你是谁 -我是克洛伊 |
[36:13] | Chloe, it’s Jack. | 克洛伊 我是杰克 |
[36:14] | Renee’s been hit by a sniper | 我公寓外面有狙击手 |
[36:15] | through the window of my apartment. | 蕾妮被他打中了 |
[36:16] | We’re still taking fire. | 他还在不停射击 |
[36:17] | I need a trauma team at St. Andrew’s now. | 让圣安德鲁医院马上准备一个抢救小组 |
[36:19] | Hold on, stay with me. | 坚持住 别离开我 |
[36:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[36:58] | Keep everybody in the lobby. | 让所有人都待在大厅里 |
[36:59] | There’s a sniper outside. | 外面有个狙击手 |
[37:00] | Call 911. | 拨911 |
[37:01] | Now! | 快 |
[37:08] | Move! | 让开 |
[37:15] | She’s been shot; we need to get to the hospital– | 她中枪了 我们需要去医院 |
[37:17] | St. Andrew’s Hospital, 22nd and Ninth. | 圣安德鲁医院 在第九大道第22大街 |
[37:27] | Come on, you can make it. | 挺住 你会挺过来的 |
[37:29] | Wait… just wait… | 挺住…一定要挺住 |
[37:37] | We’re gonna make it. | 你会挺过去的 |
[37:38] | We’re gonna make it, I promise. | 你会挺过去的 我保证 |
[37:39] | Do whatever you have to! | 我不管你用什么办法 |
[37:41] | We’ve got to get to the hospital now! | 我们需要马上赶到医院 |
[37:48] | Come on, come on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[37:50] | I got you, I got you. | 我在这儿 没事的 |
[37:52] | I got you. | 我在这儿 |
[37:53] | You’ll be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[37:54] | We’re almost there. | 我们马上就要到了 |
[37:56] | They’re a few blocks from your hospital | 出事地点离医院只有几个街区的距离 |
[37:57] | and should be there any minute. | 他们随时都有可能赶到 |
[37:58] | Please make sure she’s given priority care. | 请确保她得到优先的救治 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | Arlo, | 阿洛 |
[38:02] | pull up satellite. | 把卫星调过来 |
[38:03] | Isolate the areas between Eighth Avenue | 隔离第八大道和第18西大街 |
[38:06] | and West 18th Street. | 这片区域 |
[38:06] | – What’s going on? – Renee Walker was just shot. | -出什么事了 -蕾妮·沃克遭到枪击 |
[38:08] | – What?! – Just do what I asked. | -什么 -赶快照我说的做 |
[38:10] | Jack said the sniper was positioned | 杰克说狙击手守在他公寓外 |
[38:12] | at his apartment at 1145 West 18th Street. | 第18西大街1145号 |
[38:14] | Roll back the feed three minutes. | 把画面调回到三分钟之前 |
[38:16] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会好起来吗 |
[38:17] | He’s rushing her to the hospital now. | 他正带着她赶向医院 |
[38:18] | I don’t get it. | 我想不明白 |
[38:19] | Why would anyone want to kill Renee? | 为什么有人要杀蕾妮呢 |
[38:24] | Help! She’s been shot! There’s no exit wound! | 救命 她被枪打中了 子弹还在体内 |
[38:27] | We got a gunshot wound to the chest– let’s move. | 胸部有枪伤 马上行动 |
[38:29] | What’s her pulse? | 脉搏多少 |
[38:31] | 110, respiratory is still ragged. | 110 呼吸仍然很微弱 |
[38:33] | Check her carotid. | 检查颈动脉 |
[38:34] | BP is 80 over 50. | 血压50-80 |
[38:37] | – Right here. – What do we have? | -就在这里 -什么情况 |
[38:38] | – Five is prepped. – We’re gonna take care of you. | -五号准备完毕 -我们会把你治好的 |
[38:39] | – O.R. Five, let’s go. – How many gunshot wounds? | -五号手术室 快 -有几处枪伤伤口 |
[38:40] | – One in the chest. – Sir, you need to stay right here. | -就一个在前胸 -先生 你不能进来 |
[38:42] | – Is patient typing crossed? – No. | -病人有交叉配血吗 -没有 |
[38:44] | Call the blood bank, send up four units of O-negative. | 让血库送4个单位的O型阴性血来 |
[38:46] | – Right away. – Come on, come on, come on. | -马上 -快 快 快 |
[38:49] | Let’s go, people. | 大家抓紧时间 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[39:19] | Jack, it’s Chloe. How is she? | 杰克 我是克洛伊 她怎么样了 |
[39:20] | Not good. | 不是很好 |
[39:22] | We rolled back satellite to the area around your building. | 我们回放了你公寓周围卫星照片 |
[39:25] | The shots were fired | 开枪的位置 |
[39:27] | from an office across the street. | 在马路对面的一间办公室里 |
[39:29] | PD reported finding a body at the scene. | 警局报告说在现场发现一具尸体 |
[39:31] | What about the shooter? | 有开枪人的线索吗 |
[39:33] | We don’t have anything. | 一点都没有 |
[39:35] | We lost him. | 我们没跟住他 |
[39:36] | You were on the phone with her right before she got shot. | 就在枪击之前一刻 你在跟她通电话 |
[39:38] | What were you talking about? | 你们在说什么事情 |
[39:41] | It’s not important right now. | 现在也不重要了 |
[39:42] | Just… | 你就… |
[39:43] | be with her. | 陪着她吧 |
[39:44] | She’s in surgery, Chloe, I can’t. | 她在动手术 克洛伊 我不能陪她 |
[39:46] | What were you talking about? | 当时你们在说什么事情 |
[39:48] | I told her what I’m calling to tell you. | 就是我现在要跟你说的事 |
[39:49] | Samir Mehran was given a | 萨米尔·麦赫兰被抓住的时候 |
[39:51] | lethal injection at the scene of his capture, | 被人注射了毒液 |
[39:52] | probably to keep him from talking. | 大概有人怕被他供出来 |
[39:54] | Renee thought she may have recognized one of the EMTs. | 蕾妮认为她可能认识其中一个急救医师 |
[39:57] | She didn’t say anything to me. | 她什么都么跟我说 |
[39:59] | She wasn’t sure. | 她不是很确定 |
[40:00] | She didn’t think it meant anything at the time. | 她当时也没多想 |
[40:03] | Where did she say she remembered him from? | 她说没说在哪里见过那个人 |
[40:05] | From her days undercover with the Russian Mob. | 她卧底的时候 在俄罗斯黑帮里见过 |
[40:07] | She asked me to get her the Red Square file. | 她让我把红场组织的卷宗给她传过去 |
[40:10] | Did you pull up the file? | 你把卷宗调出来了吗 |
[40:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:16] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[40:18] | I gotta get back to you. | 我回头打给你 |
[40:23] | I’m sorry, she didn’t make it. | 对不起 我们已经尽力了 |
[40:25] | There was just too much arterial damage | 她动脉受损严重 |
[40:27] | and blood loss. | 并且失血过多 |
[40:28] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |