时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Someone needs to take the reins of the IRK government. | 需要有人来接管伊斯兰共和国政府 |
[00:17] | Someone who believes in the same ideals and principles as Omar Hassan | 一个和奥马·哈桑秉持同样的信念和原则的人 |
[00:21] | and who shares his strength. | 一个和他一样坚强的精神领袖 |
[00:24] | If it is the will of my people, | 如果这是我国人民的意愿 |
[00:25] | I will take my husband’s place at the peace conference. | 那我愿意代替我丈夫出席和平会谈 |
[00:28] | Did you find him, President Taylor– | 您找到他了吗 泰勒总统 |
[00:30] | the man who killed my father? | 那个杀害我父亲的人 |
[00:32] | Samir Mehran, yes. | 找到了 是萨米尔·默朗 |
[00:34] | He was badly wounded, but he’ll live to stand trial. | 他身受重伤 但会活到受审的那天 |
[00:37] | I took care of him. | 我做掉了他 |
[00:39] | So there is no connection to us. | 那现在就和我们完全没牵连了 |
[00:40] | We’re in the clear? | 可以免除嫌疑了吧 |
[00:41] | Maybe not. | 可能还不行 |
[00:43] | There was a woman there who might have recognized me. | 刚在现场有个女人可能认出了我 |
[00:46] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[00:46] | She may be CTU. I’m not sure, | 可能是反恐组的人 我不太确定 |
[00:48] | but I’ve seen her face before. | 但我以前见过她 |
[00:51] | Once again, Mr. Novakovich, | 诺瓦科维奇先生 |
[00:53] | you’re giving every indication | 您再一次地在暗示着 |
[00:54] | that Russia has no interest in this peace accord. | 对于此次和谈 俄罗斯没有任何兴趣 |
[00:58] | I don’t understand | 我不理解 |
[00:59] | how you can believe that installing Hassan’s widow | 您怎么能相信扶持哈桑的遗孀继位 |
[01:02] | will alleviate our concerns about the instability of the IRK government. | 就会缓解我们对目前该国政府政局动荡的不安呢 |
[01:06] | I have close friends in Moscow. | 我在莫斯科有一帮好友 |
[01:09] | Do you honestly think your relationships can change their minds? | 您真的认为凭借您的人脉能让他们回心转意吗 |
[01:12] | Let’s just say I’m going to be able to exercise some leverage. | 这样说吧 我准备动用一点小筹码 |
[01:17] | Jack thinks that someone inside of CTU is working for the terrorists. | 杰克认为反恐组内部有恐怖分子安插的内奸 |
[01:21] | I spoke to Hastings. | 我和黑斯廷斯谈过了 |
[01:22] | He cleared me through, Jim. | 他批准我通行 吉姆 |
[01:24] | Apprehend On Site | 就地逮捕 |
[01:25] | Stay where you are and keep your hands where I can… | 别动 把手放在… |
[01:28] | She just entered the parking garage. | 她刚进入了停车场 |
[01:34] | Who are you, you lying bitch? | 你到底是谁 你这满嘴谎言的婊子 |
[01:37] | Don’t move. | 别起来 |
[01:43] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[01:44] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[01:48] | Come on! Come on! | 振作点 |
[01:51] | You were on the phone with her right before she got shot. | 她中枪前 你们在通电话 |
[01:53] | What were you talking about? | 你们在电话里谈什么 |
[01:55] | Samir Mehran was given a lethal injection at the scene of his capture. | 萨米尔·默朗在被捕地点被人注射了致命毒液 |
[01:58] | Renee thought she recognized one of the EMTs | 蕾妮认为她可能认出了其中一个急救医师 |
[01:59] | from her days undercover with the Russian mob. | 她做卧底时 在俄罗斯黑帮里见过 |
[02:02] | I, I’ve got to get back to you. | 我回头打给你 |
[02:05] | I’m sorry. She didn’t make it. | 很抱歉 她没能活下来 |
[02:17] | The following takes place between 9:00 A.M. and 10:00 A.M. | 以下事件发生于上午九点到十点间 |
[02:36] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:40] | Sir, I’m so sorry, but we need to move her now. | 先生 非常抱歉 但我们得把她移走了 |
[03:02] | Sir, are you the husband of the deceased? | 先生 您是死者的丈夫吗 |
[03:05] | No. | 不是 |
[03:07] | Well, we need to contact her next of kin. | 我们需要联系她的直系血亲 |
[03:09] | Can you help us with that? | 您能帮我们吗 |
[03:12] | Do you know where her parents live? | 您知道她父母住哪吗 |
[03:16] | Are they alive? | 还健在吗 |
[03:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:25] | Sir, are you gonna be all right? | 先生 您会没事的对吗 |
[03:45] | I don’t know if these will fit. | 我不知道这些是否合身 |
[03:47] | I got them from an intern. | 我从一位实习医师那拿的 |
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:39] | Jack, I heard about Renee. | 杰克 我听说蕾妮的噩耗了 |
[04:42] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[04:43] | What can I do to help? | 我有什么能帮得上忙的吗 |
[04:45] | Tell me who did this. | 告诉我是谁干的 |
[04:47] | You told me earlier | 早先你告诉我 |
[04:48] | Renee thought she recognized someone at Hassan’s crime scene. | 蕾妮觉得她在哈桑的被杀现场认出了一个人 |
[04:51] | An EMT? | 一个急救医师对吗 |
[04:53] | Let us deal with that. | 让我们来处理吧 |
[04:54] | We have everyone here working on it. | 我们这所有人都在调查此事 |
[04:56] | Don’t try and handle me, Chloe, not now. | 别想敷衍我 克罗伊 至少现在不行 |
[04:58] | Who did she see? | 她看到了谁 |
[05:00] | She thought she recognized somebody | 她觉得自己认出的那人 |
[05:00] | from the Russian mob– Red Square. | 是当初在俄罗斯红场的黑帮成员 |
[05:03] | – Bazhaev’s group? – Right. | -是巴扎耶夫犯罪团伙吗 -对 |
[05:05] | I want to talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[05:06] | Like I said, I’m already on it. | 正如我刚说的 我已在着手此事了 |
[05:08] | He’s in custody somewhere, Chloe. | 他被拘留在某处 克罗伊 |
[05:10] | I brought him in myself. | 人是我带来的 |
[05:11] | Where is he? | 他人在哪里 |
[05:12] | There’s something that you need to know. | 有些事得告诉你 |
[05:14] | Division replaced Hastings… with me. | 总部撤掉了黑斯廷斯 现在我是主管 |
[05:17] | That means I’m responsible for what happens to Bazhaev. | 就是说 我要对巴扎耶夫的人身安全负责 |
[05:20] | I know you’re upset about Renee. | 我知道蕾妮的事让你很难过 |
[05:21] | So am I. | 我又何尝不是 |
[05:24] | But Bazhaev’s our only lead. | 但巴扎耶夫是我们目前唯一的线索了 |
[05:25] | I need whoever talks to him to be in complete control. | 我需要一个能完全管得住自己的人去和他谈 |
[05:27] | I don’t think that’s you right now. | 我觉得你现在去不太合适 |
[05:29] | I won’t interfere with your investigation. | 我不会妨碍你的调查 |
[05:31] | You think you can stick to that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 |
[05:33] | I give you my word. | 我说话算话 |
[05:36] | Chloe, I’m gonna ask you one more time: | 克罗伊 我只再问你一次 |
[05:38] | Where is he? | 巴扎耶夫在哪 |
[05:42] | He’s in federal court downtown. | 他在市中心的联邦法庭 |
[05:43] | He’s being arraigned right now. | 此刻他正被提审 |
[05:51] | Plan was for this chamber to be full by now. | 按以往这间会议厅的时间表 此刻大家都忙开了 |
[05:53] | Ethan, what in the world are you doing here? | 伊桑 你究竟来这里干嘛 |
[05:56] | You should be resting. | 你应该好好休息 |
[05:58] | – The doctor said it was my call. – Ethan… | -医生说让我自己拿主意 -伊桑… |
[06:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:03] | I was thinking, Madam President, | 总统阁下 我刚才在想 |
[06:05] | our discussion about enlisting Charles Logan. | 关于是否要启用查尔斯·罗根的讨论 |
[06:08] | It’s done. | 已经定了 |
[06:10] | You’ve contacted him already? | 您已经和他取得了联系吗 |
[06:12] | He’s on his way to talk to the Russian Foreign Minister. | 他已在去和俄罗斯外交部长交涉的途中了 |
[06:14] | Whew! That was fast. | 动作挺迅速 |
[06:16] | The Russians were about to announce they were pulling out of the talks. | 俄罗斯人马上就要发表声明 表示要退出和谈了 |
[06:19] | I didn’t see a lot of options. | 我别无选择 |
[06:22] | So, what’s his angle? | 那他打算从什么角度入手 |
[06:26] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[06:27] | you said he’s on his way to talk to Novakovich. | 您刚说他已在去和诺瓦科维奇交涉的途中了 |
[06:32] | How does he intend to get the Russians to stay? | 他打算怎么把俄罗斯人留住 |
[06:36] | I assume he uncovered something in his business dealings with them. | 我想他在和俄罗斯人打交道时 发觉了一些秘密吧 |
[06:40] | But you don’t know what it is? | 但您不知道是什么秘密 |
[06:43] | Not exactly. | 没错 |
[06:45] | Madam President, he’s operating in your name. | 总统阁下 他正以您的名义做事 |
[06:48] | Shouldn’t we find out? | 难道我们不该去弄清楚吗 |
[06:50] | I agreed I wouldn’t. | 我答应了他不去深究 |
[06:53] | Don’t ask, don’t tell was the price for Logan’s cooperation. | 要罗根合作的条件是我们得不闻不问 守口如瓶 |
[07:08] | Mikhail! | 米哈伊尔 |
[07:13] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[07:16] | The Russian people | 俄罗斯人民与您一样 |
[07:17] | join you in mourning President Hassan. | 沉浸在哀悼哈桑总统的悲痛之中 |
[07:19] | His death was a tragedy for all peace-loving nations. | 他的死对广大热爱和平的国家无疑是个悲剧 |
[07:22] | You can save your platitudes. | 收起你的陈词滥调吧 |
[07:26] | You want the truth. | 你要听真相吗 |
[07:27] | Why not… for a change? | 为何不呢 当是换换口味 |
[07:32] | Espresso. | 意大利浓咖啡 |
[07:37] | I assume President Taylor sent you here | 我猜泰勒总统派你来 |
[07:40] | to bring my country back to the bargaining table. | 是让你说服我重回谈判桌前 |
[07:43] | She is going to be disappointed. | 那她要失望了 |
[07:46] | President Taylor lured the whole world here | 泰勒总统把各国政府代表骗到了这里 |
[07:48] | with the promise that Hassan had united the IRK, | 并许诺哈桑总统已使伊斯兰共和国上下一心 |
[07:52] | that there would be peace for the first time in decades. | 还说将会实现几十年来首次的和平 |
[07:55] | Well, now it is clear that was a lie. | 现在看来 很明显是个谎言 |
[07:58] | There was no unity even with Hassan, | 哈桑在位时就没能上下一心 |
[08:00] | and now that he is gone… | 更不要说他已经一命归西了… |
[08:02] | …his widow Dalia can pick up the mantle. | 他的遗孀达莉亚能继承他的衣钵 |
[08:05] | Not in our estimation. | 我们可不这么看 |
[08:07] | Hassan was undone by his own opposition. | 哈桑被他自己的政敌干掉了 |
[08:10] | How could his widow possibly succeed where he failed? | 怎能指望他的遗孀从他跌倒的地方爬起来呢 |
[08:12] | ‘Cause we both know | 因为我们彼此都心知肚明 |
[08:14] | the opposition that undid him had outside help. | 干掉哈桑的那些政敌是请了外援的 |
[08:19] | Nuclear threats, assassination plots | 核弹威胁 暗杀阴谋 |
[08:22] | against a heavily guarded head of state. | 以此刺杀一位受严密保护国家元首 |
[08:24] | This was not some third World malcontents lashing out. | 这可不是某些第三世界国家小混混能办到的事 |
[08:28] | This was a highly organized effort | 这可是由美国的主要竞争对手 |
[08:30] | orchestrated by a major rival to the United States, | 精心策划的一次组织性极强的阴谋 |
[08:34] | a rival convinced that their best interest | 这个竞争对手相信杀掉哈桑 |
[08:39] | was to stop the peace process by killing Hassan. | 阻止和谈进程 符合他们的最大利益 |
[08:42] | If you are insinuating… | 如果你这是在含沙射影… |
[08:44] | Insinuating, no. | 我没含沙射影 |
[08:45] | I’m saying it was people inside your government, | 我只是在明着说 是你政府内部的人干的 |
[08:49] | first among them you. | 以你为首 |
[08:53] | That is an outrageous accusation. | 这项无端指控让人无法容忍 |
[08:55] | It’s a fact for which I have proof. | 我可是有真凭实据的 |
[08:59] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[09:00] | Well, that’s your right. | 信不信由你 |
[09:03] | But I’ll tell you this, you don’t want to test me. | 但我要告诉你 不要逼我向你证明 |
[09:07] | Because what I have, I will share with President Taylor | 因为如果你我之间不能在这里达成共识的话 |
[09:10] | if you and I fail to come to an understanding here. | 我会把我掌握的一切向泰勒总统和盘托出 |
[09:14] | Espresso, sir. | 您的浓咖啡 先生 |
[09:24] | At this point President Taylor knows nothing about any of this. | 目前泰勒总统还被蒙在鼓里 |
[09:27] | I didn’t see what good could come out | 我原本看不出在我们两国间 |
[09:30] | of inflaming the situation between our countries further, | 进一步煽动局势能带来什么好处 |
[09:33] | not without talking to you first. | 没跟你谈过话前尤其如此 |
[09:42] | And now I have. | 但此刻一切已然明朗 |
[09:45] | The president’s expecting me at the UN. | 总统正在联合国总部盼着我 |
[09:47] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:49] | What will you tell her? | 你会跟她说些什么 |
[09:51] | What I would like to tell her is that Russia is back at the table | 我想要告诉她的是 俄罗斯会回到谈判桌前 |
[09:54] | and her peace process is on track. | 她要的和平进程也会步入正轨 |
[09:59] | But if neither of us hears from you before I get there, | 但要是我们俩在我赶到那之前都没收到你的消息 |
[10:04] | I’m afraid what I’ll have to tell her instead is the unvarnished truth. | 恐怕我要告诉她的就会变成赤裸裸的真相了 |
[10:15] | Sergei… | 瑟吉… |
[10:16] | Buh-zay-off. | 巴泽奥夫 |
[10:17] | Bazhaev, Your Honor. | 是巴扎耶夫 法官大人 |
[10:18] | We’d like to waive reading. | 我们就略过宣读诉状部分吧 |
[10:19] | I’m sure you would, given the charges here. | 当然了 鉴于诉状中的控诉内容 |
[10:22] | I can tell you right now I’m gonna deny bail. | 我现在就能告知你 我会拒绝保释请求 |
[10:24] | Judge Ruffin, Sergei Bazhaev is a businessman | 拉菲恩法官 瑟吉·巴扎耶夫是个商人 |
[10:28] | with deep ties to this community. | 他与本社区有着深厚的关系 |
[10:30] | He’s a foreign national. | 他是外国公民 |
[10:31] | That’s true, Your Honor, | 没错 法官大人 |
[10:32] | but he has lived in this country continuously since 1985. | 但他从1985年起就一直居住在这个国家了 |
[10:36] | His entire family lives here. | 他的家族全部居住在此 |
[10:38] | In fact, several members of his family are represented in court today. | 事实上 他的几位家人今天也出庭听审了 |
[10:41] | his wife, daughter-in-law, grandson, | 其中有他的妻子 儿媳妇 孙子 |
[10:44] | for whom incidentally he is the sole means of support. | 而他是这些人唯一的生活支柱 |
[10:47] | According to the charges, he’s their sole support | 根据对他的指控 由于他杀了男孩的父亲 |
[10:49] | because he killed the boy’s father, | 他目前是他们的唯一生活支柱 |
[10:51] | not to mention the other counts, | 更不用提其他罪状了 |
[10:53] | trafficking in nuclear materials, | 像贩卖浓缩铀棒 |
[10:55] | assassination, conspiracy. | 暗杀行动 还有共谋犯罪 |
[10:58] | Like I said, I’m going to deny bail. | 如我刚才所言 我将拒绝对他的保释请求 |
[11:00] | I’m remanding him to Marion immediately. | 我会立刻将他还押马里昂监狱候审 |
[11:08] | Your Honor, may I have five minutes with my client, please? | 法官大人 能给我们五分钟时间谈谈吗 |
[11:12] | Fine. You have five minutes. | 可以 你们有五分钟时间谈谈 |
[11:14] | Court will recess for 30 minutes. | 现在休庭三十分钟 |
[11:16] | Clear the courtroom, please. | 请大家离开法庭 |
[11:28] | My client would like to have a word with you. | 我的当事人想跟你谈谈 |
[11:43] | If you touch my family, I swear to God I… | 你要是敢动我家人一根毫毛 我发誓我… |
[11:45] | You’re not really sitting in the right chair to be making threats. | 你现在可没资格来威胁我 |
[11:50] | Who shot Renee Walker? | 是谁射杀了蕾妮·沃克 |
[11:53] | I don’t know that name. | 我不知道你说的是谁 |
[11:54] | She was a former FBI agent. | 她以前是联邦调查局的探员 |
[11:55] | Approximately six years ago, | 大约六年前 |
[11:57] | she worked undercover in your organization. | 她卧底于你的组织内部 |
[11:59] | Earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[12:00] | she recognized one of your men as Red Square. | 她认出你们中的一个人是来自红场组织 |
[12:02] | There is no Red Square. | 现在没什么红场了 |
[12:04] | Not anymore. | 不复存在了 |
[12:06] | Let me explain myself. | 我再说清楚点 |
[12:08] | This Agent, Renee Walker– | 这位探员 蕾妮·沃克 |
[12:11] | I considered her to be my family. | 我将她视为亲人 |
[12:15] | So take a long hard look into my eyes | 请仔细看着我的眼睛 |
[12:19] | and realize that I will have no problem | 你该明白我会毫不留情地 |
[12:21] | taking out each member of yours before they even get home today | 在你家人今天回到家前 将他们赶尽杀绝 |
[12:24] | unless I get the information I want. | 除非我得到我想知道的信息 |
[12:28] | Whoever killed her had nothing to do with me. | 不管是谁杀了她 都与我毫无关系 |
[12:34] | Enjoy your time at Marion. | 去享受马里昂监狱里的日子吧 |
[12:36] | I’ll tell your wife and your daughter-in-law you said hello. | 我会向你的妻子和媳妇转达你的问候 |
[12:41] | Wait. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[12:54] | If I tell you, they’ll kill my family anyway. | 如果我说了 他们仍会杀了我的家人 |
[12:57] | We’ll provide them with Witness Protection. | 我们会为其施行证人保护 |
[13:00] | I give you my word. | 我说话算话 |
[13:09] | Moscow. | 莫斯科 |
[13:12] | The Russian government– they’re behind it, not me. | 俄罗斯政府才是幕后主使 不是我 |
[13:16] | Everything that happened today, all of it, was them. | 今天所发生的一切都是他们策划的 |
[13:20] | Who inside the government? | 是政府内部的谁 |
[13:21] | – I don’t know. – What do you mean you don’t know? | -我不知道 -什么叫你不知道 |
[13:22] | You’re talking about 100,000 people. | 这可事关数十万人的性命 |
[13:24] | I need names. | 我需要知道名字 |
[13:25] | I don’t know names. | 我不知道名字 |
[13:26] | They never let me get close. | 他们从不让我了解更多 |
[13:28] | The woman working for them arranged everything. | 有一个为其卖命的女人安排了所有的行动 |
[13:30] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[13:32] | The one they planted at CTU. | 一个打入反恐小组内部的人 |
[13:35] | Dana Walsh. | 丹娜·沃什 |
[13:38] | Sir, let’s go. | 先生 我们走吧 |
[13:42] | You promised. | 你承诺过了 |
[13:45] | You promised. | 你承诺过了 |
[14:02] | Nerve-wracking, isn’t it? Waiting. | 等待是令人伤脑筋的 对吧 |
[14:05] | I only saw Novakovich’s face, sir, | 我只看见了诺瓦科维奇的脸 阁下 |
[14:06] | but you definitely had his attention. | 不过您的确引起了他的注意 |
[14:12] | It’s the president. | 是总统的电话 |
[14:18] | Charles Logan. | 我是查尔斯·罗根 |
[14:19] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[14:20] | Yes, Madam President. | 是我 总统阁下 |
[14:21] | I just got off the phone with the Russian foreign minister. | 我刚和俄罗斯外交部长通完电话 |
[14:25] | You did? | 是吗 |
[14:26] | And what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[14:28] | He said that the two of you had a very interesting discussion. | 他说你俩进行了一场十分有趣的讨论 |
[14:32] | And that he would be coming to the United Nations in five hours | 他将在五小时内与俄罗斯总理 |
[14:34] | with the Russian premier to sign the treaty as scheduled. | 一同来到联合国并按原计划签署和平协议 |
[14:38] | He also said the credit for that is all yours. | 他还说能有这样的成果 完全归功于你 |
[14:41] | Oh, uh, he was in the mood to be convinced, Madam President. | 当时他心情不错 言听计从 总统阁下 |
[14:45] | Mr. President, Ethan Kanin here. | 总统阁下 我是伊桑·卡宁 |
[14:47] | So you’re back on your feet. | 看来你康复了啊 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:49] | And I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[14:51] | What did you say to the Russian minister to convince him | 你是如何说服俄罗斯外交部长 |
[14:54] | to come back to the peace talks? | 重新回到谈判桌前的 |
[14:56] | I told him that peace is in all of our interests. | 我告诉他和平对大家都有利 |
[15:00] | Seriously, I’d like to know how you did it. | 说真的 我想知道你是怎么做的 |
[15:04] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[15:05] | those-those details are for me alone. | 我想那些细节问题最好别多过问 |
[15:07] | That was our agreement. | 这可是我们事前说好的 |
[15:09] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[15:10] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你说的对 |
[15:12] | So, Ethan, um, let’s not do anything to-to sully our victory. | 伊桑 我们就别做任何亵渎我们胜利的事了 |
[15:18] | And it is a victory. | 这是一场胜利 |
[15:20] | For all of us. | 属于我们大家的胜利 |
[15:24] | It’s a good feeling, isn’t it? | 这种感觉真不错 不是吗 |
[15:25] | What? | 什么 |
[15:26] | Being of service. To your country. | 为国效忠 |
[15:32] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[15:34] | I’ll see you at the UN shortly. | 我马上就到联合国与您会面 |
[15:42] | – O’Brian. – Hey, it’s me. | -我是奥布赖恩 -是我 |
[15:43] | Bazhaev’s family just left the courthouse. | 巴扎耶夫的家人刚离开法庭 |
[15:45] | They’re going to need Witness Protection. | 他们需要接受证人保护 |
[15:46] | I want you to pick them up and bring them in. | 我要你把他们接过来 |
[15:48] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[15:49] | He said the people who are behind Renee’s murder weren’t Russian mob. | 他说谋杀蕾妮的幕后主使并非俄罗斯黑帮 |
[15:52] | Said they were people inside the Russian government. | 而是俄罗斯政府内部的人 |
[15:54] | He claims that Moscow is behind everything that happened today. | 他声称莫斯科才是今天所有事件的幕后黑手 |
[15:56] | I thought the IRK opposition was trying to stop Hassan. | 我原以为伊斯兰共和国的反对派只是想阻止哈桑 |
[15:58] | No, he said the Russians were just using them. | 不 他说俄罗斯人只是在利用他们 |
[16:00] | He didn’t have time to explain | 他没有时间解释 |
[16:01] | why they don’t want the peace accord to go through, | 为什么他们想要阻止和平会谈 |
[16:03] | but he did say something important. | 但他确实交代了些重要的信息 |
[16:05] | He said Moscow’s main contact on the ground was Dana Walsh. | 他说丹娜·沃什曾是莫斯科派驻当地的主要联络人 |
[16:07] | Dana? You believe that? | 丹娜 你相信他所说的吗 |
[16:09] | That would explain how she managed to breach CTU. | 那就能解释她如何成功打入反恐组内部了 |
[16:11] | Anyways, I’m on my way in. I want to talk to her. | 不管怎样 我在回来的路上了 我要跟她谈谈 |
[16:14] | – I’ll set it up. – Thanks. | -我这就去准备 -谢啦 |
[16:23] | Cole, I need your help. | 科尔 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:24] | Jack’s on his way here to interview Dana. | 杰克要来审问丹娜 |
[16:26] | Dana? What about? | 丹娜 审问什么 |
[16:27] | According to Jack, she’s some kind of Agent | 杰克说 她可能是为俄罗斯 |
[16:29] | with the Russian government. | 政府工作的间谍 |
[16:30] | He says they’re behind everything | 他说俄罗斯政府是今天一切事件的 |
[16:33] | that happened today, including Renee’s murder. | 幕后主使 包括谋杀蕾妮 |
[16:34] | Listen, if Dana knows who killed Renee | 听着 如果丹娜知道是谁杀了蕾妮 |
[16:38] | or Jack thinks she’s in any way responsible, | 或者杰克觉得她要对此事负责的话 |
[16:40] | there’s no telling what he might do. | 杰克会有什么样的举动 谁也说不准 |
[16:41] | Jack respects you. | 杰克敬你是条汉子 |
[16:43] | You might be the only one | 你可能是唯一一个 |
[16:44] | who can deal with things if he gets out of hand. | 可以阻止他发狂的人了 |
[16:48] | I know this is difficult for you, | 我知道这让你很为难 |
[16:51] | – but during the questioning… – Yeah, I’ll be there. | -但在审问过程中 -好 我会去的 |
[16:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:03] | It’s good to be back in the game, | 重回政坛的感觉真好 |
[17:06] | even if it is through the rear entrance. | 即便是走了后门 |
[17:10] | President Taylor’s worried about her image. | 泰勒总统在担心她的形象 |
[17:12] | Huh, believe me, I of all people understand that. | 相信我 我比任何人都了解她 |
[17:15] | She can’t keep you hidden away forever, sir. | 她不可能永远埋没您 长官 |
[17:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:18] | Credit given where credit is due. | 是金子总会发光的 |
[17:20] | Publicly. | 光明正大地 |
[17:21] | That’s our deal. | 这就是咱们的计划 |
[17:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[17:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:33] | No, no, believe me, | 不不 相信我 |
[17:34] | the president will be grateful to know. | 总统知道了会很感激的 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:38] | Who is that Agent? I want him reassigned. | 那个探员是谁 我想把他调走 |
[17:41] | Sir, that was one of my contacts at Justice just… | 长官 我在司法部的一个线人来电 |
[17:43] | – Did you hear me?! – Yes. | -你没听见我的话吗 -听见了 |
[17:44] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[17:45] | But we have a more immediate problem: | 但现在我们还有个更紧急的问题 |
[17:47] | Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔 |
[17:50] | Bauer? | 鲍尔 |
[17:56] | What does he have to do with any of this? | 他跟这有什么关系 |
[17:59] | He was just downtown at the federal courthouse, | 他刚去了市中心的联邦法庭 |
[18:01] | the arraignment of a Sergei Bazhaev. | 那正在审讯瑟吉·巴扎耶夫 |
[18:02] | Bauer got to him behind closed doors and got him to talk. | 鲍尔暗地里找到他并跟他说了几句 |
[18:05] | Bauer got to him behind closed doors and got him to talk. | 鲍尔暗地里找到他并跟他说了几句 |
[18:07] | He knows about Dana Walsh, the mole the Russians planted at CTU. | 他知道丹娜·沃什 那个 俄罗斯人派去反恐小组的卧底 |
[18:10] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[18:13] | Bauer’s headed to CTU, presumably to talk to her. | 鲍尔正要去反恐小组 估计是去审问她 |
[18:17] | Sir, my sources tell me Walsh hasn’t given up anything | 长官 我的线人称沃什并没有 |
[18:21] | about Moscow’s involvement. | 供出与莫斯科的任何关系 |
[18:23] | Not yet. | 至少现在还没有 |
[18:24] | But she knows enough to bring everything down. | 但她所知的足以毁掉一切 |
[18:27] | If she gets in a room with Bauer… | 要是让鲍尔有机会审问她 |
[18:28] | Obviously, that can’t happen. | 显然不能让它发生 |
[18:30] | We need to stop Bauer before he talks to her. | 我们必须在鲍尔审问她之前阻止他 |
[18:32] | That won’t be easy. He may have a personal stake in this. | 这并不容易 他可能出于私人恩怨 |
[18:34] | Apparently, he was asking Bazhaev about a Renee Walker. | 很显然 他问了巴扎耶夫 有关一个叫蕾妮·沃克的 |
[18:38] | She was shot dead in Bauer’s apartment less than an hour ago. | 这女人在鲍尔的公寓中被射杀 这是一小时之内的事 |
[18:46] | Sir, this could easily get out of hand. | 长官 局面很容易失控 |
[18:50] | You may need to ask President Taylor to intervene. | 您需要让泰勒总统介入 |
[18:53] | What are you suggesting, that I tell her the truth? | 你想建议什么 让我告诉她真相 |
[18:54] | If she finds out what the Russians have done, | 要是让她发现俄罗斯人所为 |
[18:56] | she’ll be furious I kept her out of it. | 她会十分恼怒 我一直瞒着她 |
[18:58] | She might back out of our deal. | 她很可能对我们的协议反悔 |
[19:00] | Sir, you really need to stop Bauer now. | 长官 您必须得立即阻止鲍尔 |
[19:03] | I don’t see any other way. | 我想不出其它办法 |
[19:05] | You have to talk to the president. | 您必须得跟总统谈 |
[19:12] | Bauer torpedoed my presidency. | 鲍尔曾毁了我的总统一职 |
[19:15] | Tried to ruin me; almost did. | 他试图毁了我 几乎成功了 |
[19:18] | There’s no way I’m gonna let that happen again. | 我不可能再一次让他得手了 |
[19:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:29] | Dana Walsh ready? | 丹娜·沃什准备好了吗 |
[19:30] | Yes, I’ll take you to her. | 是的 我这就带你去见她 |
[19:33] | I’m so sorry about Renee. | 蕾妮的事我非常难过 |
[19:35] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么好 |
[19:37] | Dana know I’m going to be interrogating her? | 丹娜知道我要审问她吗 |
[19:39] | No, I didn’t want to give her a heads-up. | 不知道 我不想让她事先有所准备 |
[19:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:53] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry about Renee. | 蕾妮的事我很难过 |
[20:02] | I have to leave the cameras on, Jack. | 杰克 我必须得开着录像 |
[20:04] | You think I’m gonna kill her? | 你以为我会杀了她吗 |
[20:06] | I wouldn’t blame you if you did. | 你早杀了她我也不会怪你 |
[20:10] | If I wanted her dead, Chloe, she’d be dead. | 克罗伊 我要想让她死的话她已是尸体 |
[20:12] | I’m just gonna wake her up to the idea of it. | 我只想让她知道这样的恐惧感 |
[20:18] | Open the door. | 开门吧 |
[20:31] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[20:37] | I want to know who killed Renee Walker. | 我想知道是谁杀了蕾妮·沃克 |
[20:40] | Renee’s dead? | 蕾妮死了 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:45] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[20:46] | It… it must have been a mistake. | 一定 一定是场误会 |
[20:49] | No mistake. | 不是误会 |
[20:55] | I’m sorry… Jack. | 杰克 我很抱歉 |
[20:59] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:00] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[21:06] | You’re sorry? | 你还知道道歉 |
[21:10] | I want to know who the shooter was! | 告诉我凶手是谁 |
[21:12] | I want to know ordered it! I want names now! | 告诉我是谁的命令 快告诉我姓名 |
[21:15] | Stop him! | 让他住手 |
[21:16] | Let it play, Chloe. | 看着吧 克罗伊 |
[21:17] | You hit me, and you get nothing. | 你再打我 你就休想得到任何信息 |
[21:18] | You think you get to make demands here? | 你以为这里你说了算 |
[21:22] | I can give you the hitter, | 我可以告诉你凶手是谁 |
[21:24] | the man behind him, | 以及幕后指使者 |
[21:26] | all the way up to the top. | 一切来龙去脉 |
[21:27] | I want more than just names. I want proof! | 我要的不只是姓名 我要证据 |
[21:30] | I have proof: | 我有证据 |
[21:32] | an audio file, film. | 一个音频文件 一卷磁带 |
[21:34] | Where? | 在哪 |
[21:38] | First I want my immunity deal back. | 先给我豁免权再说 |
[21:40] | Soon as I start talking, I’m dead. | 否则我说了你就会杀了我 |
[21:47] | Your move, Jack. | 该你了 杰克 |
[21:59] | If you lie to me… | 你要是撒了谎 |
[22:02] | I’ll find you no matter where you try and hide. | 我也能找到你 不管你躲到哪 |
[22:05] | You understand that? | 听明白没 |
[22:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:29] | We’ve had such little good news these last few hours, | 虽然过去几小时内 我们几乎没什么好消息 |
[22:32] | I wanted to tell you right away. | 但是我想现在就告诉你 |
[22:33] | The delegates have voted unanimously to accept you | 代表们全体一致投票同意 |
[22:36] | as the representative of the IRK at the signing of the treaty. | 接受你作为伊斯兰共和国的代表 签署和平协议 |
[22:39] | I’m pleased. | 我很欣慰 |
[22:40] | Thank you for all your efforts. | 谢谢您所做的一切努力 |
[22:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[22:45] | There is one proviso, of course. | 当然还有一个附加条件 |
[22:47] | That my own country accept me as signatory of the treaty. | 得我自己国家同意我签署协议 |
[22:50] | I know you’ve had very little time to pursue this. | 我知道你征求意见的时间非常紧 |
[22:53] | Jamot and I have been making progress. | 贾莫特和我一直在努力 |
[22:54] | In the next hour, | 一小时之内 |
[22:56] | our constituent assembly will vote on the issue, | 我们的国民代表大会将投票解决这事 |
[22:59] | but as we’ve already received pledges of loyalty | 不过由于我丈夫的大部分幕僚 |
[23:01] | from most of my husband’s coalition, | 已经保证他们将继续忠于我 |
[23:02] | I believe we have a good chance of success. | 我相信我们很有可能成功 |
[23:05] | Excellent. Dalia, | 太好了 达莉亚 |
[23:08] | we might just make it yet. | 我们拭目以待吧 |
[23:10] | We might. | 拭目以待 |
[23:11] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[23:12] | Mrs. Hassan. | 哈桑夫人 |
[23:13] | I need a word. | 借一步说话 |
[23:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:19] | Logan wants to speak with you. | 罗根想找您谈话 |
[23:21] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[23:22] | He wouldn’t say except that it’s urgent. | 他不肯说 只说很紧急 |
[23:24] | He’s waiting in your office. | 他正在您办公室里面等着 |
[23:27] | Following President Hassan’s death, | 由于哈桑已牺牲 |
[23:29] | the expectation was that the delegates to the peace conference | 外界猜想和平会谈的代表们 |
[23:32] | would have to pack up and go home, | 很有可能打包回家 |
[23:33] | but the latest rumors coming out of the UN | 但联合国有最新的爆炸性传言 |
[23:36] | are pretty sensational: that Dalia Hassan might be stepping | 称达莉亚·哈桑很可能 |
[23:39] | into her husband’s shoes. | 接管其夫君的遗愿 |
[23:40] | In fact, there are already street demonstrations | 事实上 卡米斯坦已经有人 |
[23:42] | taking place in Kamistan | 上街游行 |
[23:44] | in support of Dalia Hassan’s candidacy. | 声援达莉亚·哈桑继承总统职位 |
[23:46] | Does this mean the… | 这是否意味着 |
[23:47] | Mr. Logan, | 罗根先生 |
[23:48] | the president is here. | 总统来了 |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:51] | We don’t know, but… | 我们尚不清楚 但是 |
[23:58] | Thank you for seeing me, Madam President. | 感谢您来见我 总统阁下 |
[24:00] | Ethan said you wanted to speak with me. | 伊桑说你想找我谈 |
[24:02] | Um, can we have the room, please? | 麻烦大家出去一下 谢谢 |
[24:19] | What’s this about, Charles? | 关于什么 查尔斯 |
[24:20] | Jack Bauer– he’s out of control. | 杰克·鲍尔 他已失控 |
[24:22] | He’s already pressured a Russian mafioso | 他刚在联邦法庭上给一个俄罗斯黑帮施压 |
[24:25] | in federal court, and now he’s on | 现在他又打算去审问拘留在 |
[24:26] | his way to question a woman in custody at CTU: Dana Walsh. | 反恐小组的那个女人 丹娜·沃什 |
[24:30] | Why does he want to talk to her? | 他为什么想要审问她 |
[24:32] | He thinks she knows who’s behind | 他以为她知道是谁指使人 |
[24:34] | the, uh, the shooting of a Renee Walker. | 射杀蕾妮·沃克 |
[24:38] | Agent Walker? | 沃克探员 |
[24:41] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[24:51] | How did this happen? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[24:53] | That’s still being investigated, | 还正在调查中 |
[24:54] | but in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[24:55] | what I’m saying is Bauer needs to be stopped. | 我想说 必须阻止鲍尔 |
[24:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:59] | You’re going to have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[25:02] | What we need to do right now is | 我们眼下要做的就是 |
[25:05] | lock Bauer down. | 把鲍尔扣住 |
[25:06] | You better tell me exactly what’s going on. | 你最好告诉我是怎么回事 |
[25:08] | – Madam President… – No! | -总统阁下 -不行 |
[25:10] | I won’t do a thing about Jack Bauer | 在你告诉我真相之前 |
[25:12] | until you tell me the truth. | 我绝不会动杰克·鲍尔 |
[25:22] | Elements inside the Russian government were behind | 俄当局要员就是 |
[25:24] | both the asssination of President Hassan | 暗杀哈桑总统 |
[25:27] | and the supply of nuclear material | 和向哈桑的死敌提供核材料的 |
[25:29] | to his enemies. | 幕后主使 |
[25:31] | The Russian government? | 俄罗斯政府 |
[25:32] | Why do you think | 不然你以为他们 |
[25:34] | they’re back at the table? | 为何会回到谈判桌前 |
[25:35] | Because I threatened to expose | 就是因为我威胁 |
[25:37] | their role in today’s events. | 他们要揭露此次事件的阴谋 |
[25:39] | You knew about this | 你早知道这事 |
[25:41] | and you didn’t tell anyone? | 还帮他们保密 |
[25:42] | I was trying to protect the president. | 我是在保护总统 |
[25:43] | Protect her?! | 保护她 |
[25:45] | You’ve compromised her hopelessly! | 你让她陷入了无尽绝望的妥协之中 |
[25:47] | Why didn’t you say anything before? | 你为什么之前不说 |
[25:50] | I told you that I had leverage with the Russians. | 我告诉过你 我有筹码和俄罗斯人谈判 |
[25:52] | You-you must have understood | 你必须得明白 |
[25:54] | it was significant. | 这样做意义深远 |
[25:55] | Significant, yes! | 简直相当意义深远 |
[25:56] | Evidence of a sex scandal, | 性丑闻的证据 |
[25:57] | some kind of financial malfeasance, | 什么金钱交易都行 |
[25:59] | not this, for God’s sake! | 这个可不行 看在上帝的份上 |
[26:04] | If I find that you were in a position to prevent | 要是我发现你与这一切 |
[26:08] | – anything… – Absolutely not. | -有一丝瓜葛… -绝没有瓜葛 |
[26:09] | This information came to me only very recently. | 我也是刚刚得到的消息 |
[26:11] | From whom? | 从谁那里 |
[26:13] | I can’t tell you. | 我无可奉告 |
[26:15] | You will tell me. | 你得告诉我 |
[26:16] | I can’t, Madam President, | 我办不到 总统阁下 |
[26:17] | because it would do no good. | 因为这样只会火上加油 |
[26:19] | My sources would plausibly deny even knowing me. | 提供我消息的人会堂而皇之地声称不认识我 |
[26:27] | The Russian involvement– | 俄罗斯将对此次事件负责… |
[26:28] | that’s what Jack Bauer is about to bring out into the open? | 这就是杰克·鲍尔要揭露于公众的吗 |
[26:31] | If he talks to Dana Walsh, yes. | 如果他拷问过了丹娜·沃什 是的 |
[26:33] | The Russians inserted her at CTU months ago. She was their Agent. | 几个月前俄当局把她 安插进了反恐小组 她是俄方间谍 |
[26:38] | If Bauer gets to her, | 如果她对鲍尔招了 |
[26:39] | it will all come out, and then, and then | 事情就会完全败露 然后 紧接着 |
[26:42] | this, this will all be finished. | 这个 还有这个 就全完了 |
[26:45] | It’s finished anyways. | 反正这早晚都会完蛋 |
[26:46] | Do you think the president wants anything more to do | 你认为总统跟犯下如此罪行的 |
[26:48] | with the Russians after what they’ve done? | 俄罗斯人还有什么好谈的吗 |
[26:50] | Yes, yes, you do, | 是的 是的 你会的 |
[26:54] | Madame President, because you are | 总统阁下 因为你要 |
[26:56] | looking at the bigger picture, | 顾全大局 |
[26:58] | the greater good. | 以大多数人的利益为重 |
[27:00] | How can you call any of this good?! | 你竟然还认为这是利益所在 |
[27:02] | Because it is good, an undeniable good! | 因为利益确实存在 那是无可争辩的利益 |
[27:04] | A peace that’s escaped the world for generations! | 那是数代人翘首期盼的和平稳定 |
[27:07] | That’s what you’re on the verge of achieving. | 那是你即将创下的功绩 |
[27:09] | Do you really want to throw it all away? | 难道你真的想就此作罢半途而废 |
[27:11] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[27:13] | Dalia Hassan will sit down at the table | 达莉亚·哈桑会去与 |
[27:15] | with the people | 谋杀他丈夫的人 |
[27:16] | who murdered her husband? | 坐下来谈判 |
[27:18] | Who says she has to know? | 你不说她又怎会知道呢 |
[27:23] | Believe me, I know how hard you worked for this, | 相信我 我知道你为此付出的心血 |
[27:27] | how you sweated and prayed, the sleepless nights. | 日夜祈祷 乃至彻夜难眠 |
[27:30] | I know. | 我都了解 |
[27:31] | The power to make a difference– | 这种扭转乾坤的影响力 |
[27:33] | that’s why we came into politics. | 那就是我们从政所追求的 |
[27:35] | How few of us | 而我们之中又有几人 |
[27:36] | get to achieve it, | 能达到这样的高度 |
[27:38] | but you have… | 可你达到了 |
[27:41] | You so nearly have. | 就近在咫尺 |
[27:44] | Ethan will tell you to make a stand. | 伊桑却告诉你就此罢手 |
[27:46] | I applaud his-his moral clarity, | 我赞赏他在道德方面的明确立场 |
[27:47] | but then he’s on the sidelines. | 但不管怎样他只是旁观者的立场 |
[27:49] | He can afford it. | 无论作何决定他都承受的起 |
[27:50] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[27:51] | Is the situation ideal? No! | 这是理想中的局面吗 不 |
[27:53] | Far from it, | 差得远了 |
[27:55] | but you have a real chance | 而你有一个天赐良机 |
[27:59] | to make the world a better place. | 来造福世界 |
[28:05] | Don’t listen to this, Allison. | 别听他的 艾莉森 |
[28:08] | If the treaty’s not signed today, it’s not the end. | 今天协议签不了 并不意味着世界末日 |
[28:12] | You can build a better peace, | 你还能与真诚的盟友 |
[28:14] | with honest partners. | 构建更好的和平局面 |
[28:16] | “There is a tide in the affairs of men, | 人生如潮 世事如浪 |
[28:18] | which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.” | 唯有一浪 运筹乾坤 |
[28:21] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:25] | The president knows. | 总统阁下心知肚明 |
[28:27] | It’s from Julius Caesar. | 这话出自尤利乌斯·恺撒之口 |
[28:30] | It means “Now or never.” | 意思是 机不可失 失不再来 |
[28:36] | Madam President, I have Jack Bauer for you. | 总统阁下 杰克·鲍尔来电 |
[28:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:42] | He’s at CTU. He wants to talk to you | 他在 反恐小组 他想就批准豁免 |
[28:44] | about an immunity agreement | 丹娜·沃什的事宜 |
[28:45] | for a Dana Walsh. | 与你通话 |
[28:52] | I’ll have to call him back. | 我会打给他的 |
[28:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 阁下 |
[28:56] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[28:58] | there is no choice here. | 这别无选择 |
[29:02] | But there is a choice, Ethan, | 但这还有所选择 伊桑 |
[29:06] | and unfortunately, only I can make it. | 而不幸的是 只有我能做出选择 |
[29:18] | I’m going to CTU. | 我要去反恐小组 |
[29:20] | To do what? | 去干什么 |
[29:23] | To see Jack Bauer. | 去见杰克·鲍尔 |
[29:44] | Has the president called back yet? | 总统回电话了吗 |
[29:45] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:47] | Jack, are you sure you want to do this to yourself? | 杰克 你确定要对自己这样做吗 |
[29:49] | We can take it from here. | 我们可以从这里接手 |
[29:51] | The minute Dana’s immunity deal is back in place, | 当丹娜得豁免协议就位之时 |
[29:53] | we can roll up the names, | 我们可以篡改人名 |
[29:54] | close this out. | 使之作废 |
[29:55] | I need to see this through. | 我要目睹全程 |
[29:59] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:59] | The president’s on the phone, line 3. | 总统打来电话 在3号线 |
[30:02] | She asked for Chloe. | 她要克罗伊接电话 |
[30:11] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[30:13] | Ms. O’Brian, | 奥布赖恩女士 |
[30:14] | I’m on my way to see you. | 我在去见你的路上 |
[30:16] | You’re coming to CTU? | 您要来反恐小组 |
[30:17] | Yes, I’m almost there. | 是的 我快到了 |
[30:18] | I need to talk to Jack Bauer. | 我要和杰克·鲍尔谈话 |
[30:20] | Make sure he doesn’t leave. | 确保他不要离开 |
[30:22] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[30:25] | Let Security know the president will be here any minute. | 通知警卫总统马上会到达 |
[30:27] | She’s coming here? | 她要来这里 |
[30:28] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚才就说了 |
[30:29] | Have them standing by. | 让他们就位待命 |
[30:33] | Why’s she doing this? | 他来这是为什么 |
[30:35] | She said she wants to talk to you. | 他说她要和你谈谈 |
[30:36] | Why doesn’t she just talk to me on the phone? | 那她为什么不在电话里跟我谈 |
[30:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:39] | You should probably meet her in Hastings’ office. | 你应该在黑斯廷斯的办公室与她会面 |
[30:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:11] | Madame President, | 总统阁下 |
[31:12] | Welcome to CTU. I’m Chloe O’Brian. | 欢迎来反恐小组 我是克罗伊’奥布赖恩 |
[31:14] | Thank you, Ms. O’Brian. | 谢谢 奥布赖恩女士 |
[31:15] | Is Jack inside? | 杰克在里面吗 |
[31:16] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[31:32] | I want to say how grateful I am | 我想说我非常感激 |
[31:34] | for all your efforts today. | 今天你们所付出的努力 |
[31:37] | We’ve taken some pretty hard hits, | 我们遭受过相当沉重的打击 |
[31:40] | but we’ve managed to keep ourselves in the game. | 但我们成功坚持下来了 |
[31:42] | The peace process is still alive, | 和平谈判进程仍然有效 |
[31:45] | and I am counting on your hard work and your vigilance | 而我是完全依仗你们的努力工作和 |
[31:49] | to keep it that way. | 警觉的意识才得以使谈判正常进行 |
[31:50] | I know you won’t let me down. | 我知道你们不会让我失望的 |
[32:11] | Thank you, Miss O’Brian. | 谢谢 奥布赖恩小姐 |
[32:12] | Um, I’ll go up alone. | 我自己上去就可以 |
[32:28] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[32:29] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[32:32] | I am so sorry | 我对沃克探员 |
[32:34] | about Agent Walker. | 的牺牲感到非常难过 |
[32:38] | I gather she meant a lot to you. | 我了解到他跟你的关系非同一般 |
[32:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[32:43] | Which makes what I’m about to ask so very, very hard. | 这让我如下的请求如此难以启齿 |
[32:48] | Please, Jack. | 请坐 杰克 |
[32:56] | I need you to stand down. | 我请你不要插手 |
[32:59] | I-I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 抱歉 我不明白 |
[33:02] | I do not want you to question Dana Walsh. | 我不想让你去审问丹娜·沃什 |
[33:06] | Madam President, the information that I can extract | 总统阁下 我能从丹娜·沃什那里 |
[33:08] | from Dana Walsh is not limited to the murder of Renee Walker. | 问出的情报不仅限于谋杀蕾妮·沃克的人 |
[33:12] | I believe she knows the names of the people | 我确信她知道那些 |
[33:13] | who facilitated the assassination of President Hassan, | 为暗杀哈桑总统开方便之门的人的名字 |
[33:16] | people working within the Russian government. | 就是那些俄罗斯政府里的人 |
[33:19] | That is pure speculation. | 这纯属推测 |
[33:20] | Then grant her immunity. Let me question her. | 那就给她豁免权 让我审问她 |
[33:22] | If she’s lying, you lose nothing. | 即便她撒谎 你也没什么损失 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry. I won’t give Dana Walsh immunity. | 很遗憾 我不会给丹娜·沃什豁免权的 |
[33:27] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:29] | The peace process is back on track. | 和平进程回到了正轨 |
[33:32] | Dalia Hassan will represent her country at the signing. | 达莉亚·哈桑会代表她的国家签署协议 |
[33:35] | The Russians have accepted her | 俄罗斯人也接纳了她 |
[33:36] | and have undertaken to support the treaty. | 并保证会支持这个协议 |
[33:39] | Madam President, the Russians have been trying | 总统阁下 俄罗斯人曾试图 |
[33:40] | to destroy the treaty. | 破坏这个协议 |
[33:41] | You can’t trust them. | 你不能信任他们 |
[33:42] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道呢 |
[33:43] | The information that I have came from Sergei Bazhaev, | 我是从瑟吉·彼得罗维奇那里得到情报 |
[33:45] | and I believe him. | 而且我相信他 |
[33:46] | If you let me question Dana Walsh, | 如果你让我审问丹娜·沃什 |
[33:48] | I can prove it to you. | 我就能给你证据 |
[33:49] | No. | 不行 |
[33:50] | I won’t allow it. | 我不会允许的 |
[33:58] | You don’t want to know the truth. | 你不想知道真相 |
[34:00] | What I want is to keep the Russians at the table. | 我想让俄罗斯人坐在谈判桌上 |
[34:04] | Allegations of this sort will drive them away. | 这时候指责他们等于赶他们走 |
[34:07] | What if the allegations are true? | 如果这些指责有凭有据呢 |
[34:08] | If I keep the Russians at the table, | 如果我把俄罗斯人留在谈判桌上 |
[34:10] | I can bring peace to a part of the world | 一个长期陷于战火的地区 |
[34:12] | that has known nothing but war for generations. | 就会恢复和平 |
[34:16] | That is the greater good that I am working toward. | 这是顾全大局 我一直为之努力 |
[34:20] | And to achieve it, there have to be sacrifices! | 为了实现它 必然会有牺牲 |
[34:22] | With all due respect, Madam President, | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[34:24] | these people gave nuclear weapons to terrorists | 这些人把核武器交给恐怖分子 |
[34:25] | who were willing to obliterate half of Manhattan! | 而这些恐怖分子要毁灭半个曼哈顿 |
[34:27] | You don’t know that! | 你不能确定 |
[34:29] | And I’m telling you, we have to move on. | 我要告诉你 我们必须继续谈判 |
[34:33] | Even Hassan’s widow has picked up the torch | 就连哈桑的遗孀都继承了遗志 |
[34:36] | and is continuing the peace process. | 继续推动谈判进程 |
[34:37] | Does she know the Russians helped murder her husband? | 她知不知道俄罗斯人参与谋杀他丈夫 |
[34:40] | Do you think she’d be willing to sign that treaty | 你认为她知道了这些后还会 |
[34:41] | if she knew that? Have you even told her? | 签这个协议吗 你告诉她这些了吗 |
[34:43] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:43] | Have you told her?! | 你告诉她了吗 |
[34:44] | I said that’s enough! | 我说 够了 |
[34:50] | This peace treaty is in the interests | 美国和整个世界都对这个协议 |
[34:53] | of the United States and of the world. | 抱着很高的期望 |
[34:56] | That makes it a good in itself, and certainly | 它本身有着深远影响 |
[34:59] | more important than your desire for revenge. | 远比你复仇的渴望更加重要 |
[35:01] | Madam President, I don’t want revenge; I want justice. | 总统阁下 我不想复仇 只想追求正义 |
[35:05] | And I want peace. | 而我需要和平 |
[35:08] | If there were another way, I would take it, | 如果有别选择 我会考虑 |
[35:09] | but there’s not. | 但是没有 |
[35:11] | That’s my decision. | 就这么决定了 |
[35:14] | Do you understand? | 清楚了吗 |
[35:18] | Do you understand, Jack? | 清楚了吗 杰克 |
[35:23] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[35:29] | I’ve arranged a helicopter | 我会安排一架直升机 |
[35:30] | to fly you from CTU to McGuire Air Force Base. | 把你从反恐组送到麦圭尔空军基地 |
[35:34] | You’re locking me down. | 你要把我关起来 |
[35:37] | You’ll be debriefed there. | 你得在那里做汇报 |
[35:43] | Good-bye, Jack. | 再见 杰克 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:08] | I had them gather your things. | 我让他们帮你把东西收拾好了 |
[36:10] | – Thanks. – What happened up there? | -多谢 -发生什么事了 |
[36:12] | – Nothing. – What do you mean? | -没事 -什么意思 |
[36:14] | I mean nothing. | 意思就是没事 |
[36:15] | Nothing happened. | 什么事也没发生 |
[36:38] | What I need is a meeting with Dalia Hassan | 我要跟达莉亚·哈桑会面 |
[36:40] | to coordinate our response to the likely questions. | 对可能被问到的问题统一口径 |
[36:42] | Will you set that up? | 能安排一下吗 |
[36:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | I’m leaving CTU now. | 我现在从反恐组出发 |
[36:47] | I’ll be with you | 10分钟之内 |
[36:48] | in ten minutes. | 同你会面 |
[36:51] | They said you wanted to see me. | 他们说你要见我 |
[36:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:57] | Dana Walsh is to remain locked down until further notice. | 在得到通知前 丹娜·沃什将继续被羁押 |
[37:00] | No one gets access to her without | 未经我授权 任何人不得 |
[37:02] | my express permission. Is that clear? | 同她进行接触 清楚吗 |
[37:05] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[37:07] | What about Jack? | 那杰克怎么办 |
[37:08] | Jack is going to McGuire Air Force Base to be debriefed. | 杰克要前往麦圭尔空军基地进行汇报 |
[37:12] | He didn’t seem very happy about that. | 他好像对此感到有些不悦 |
[37:15] | He was disappointed | 他很失望 |
[37:16] | that I wouldn’t grant Dana Walsh immunity | 因为我没有给丹娜·沃什豁免权 |
[37:18] | in exchange for her testimony. | 来换取她的口供 |
[37:20] | But Dana knows who’s responsible | 但是丹娜知道 |
[37:22] | for everything that’s happened today. | 策划今天这些事情的主谋是谁 |
[37:23] | She is a sociopath. | 她是个反社会者 |
[37:25] | She’ll say anything. | 她什么都敢说 |
[37:27] | And the last thing we need right now | 我们现在最不希望看到的 |
[37:29] | is a bunch of unfounded allegations | 就是一堆无端的指责 |
[37:30] | derailing the peace that we’ve all worked so hard for. | 将我们苦心经营的和平毁掉 |
[37:33] | Do you understand, Chloe? | 你明白吗 克洛伊 |
[37:38] | We’re having a press conference at the UN in two hours | 2小时内 我们会在联合国总部举行新闻发布会 |
[37:41] | to present Dalia Hassan as the new leader of the IRK | 宣布达莉亚·哈桑成为伊斯兰共和国新领导人 |
[37:44] | and to announce that the peace talks are still on track. | 而和平谈判也依旧正常进行 |
[37:46] | What we need CTU to do | 反恐小组现在的任务是 |
[37:47] | is to make sure security is airtight. | 保证安保工作万无一失 |
[37:50] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[37:59] | Tim Woods speaks very highly of you. | 蒂姆·伍兹对你评价颇高 |
[38:02] | When the situation got out of control, | 当局势失控的时候 |
[38:04] | he was quite adamant that you were the one to take over. | 他坚信你是接替这项工作的最佳人选 |
[38:08] | I’m surprised he even knows who I am. | 我很惊讶 他居然认识我 |
[38:12] | It was a pleasure to meet you finally, Chloe. | 非常高兴终于有机会见到了你 克洛伊 |
[38:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | Cole, we’re gonna be back on UN detail. | 科尔 我们要在联合国总部重新部署 |
[38:34] | What’s happening with Dana? | 丹娜那边出什么事了 |
[38:35] | As of now, nothing. | 目前来看 什么都没有 |
[38:37] | What about the immunity agreement? | 那豁免协议呢 |
[38:38] | – There isn’t gonna be one. – Why not? | -不会有什么豁免协议了 -为什么 |
[38:40] | The president says that Dana’s a lying sociopath | 总统说丹娜是个撒谎的反社会者 |
[38:42] | who will wreck the peace treaty. | 会破坏和平协议 |
[38:44] | What’s Jack say about that? | 杰克有什么反应 |
[38:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:47] | He’s being choppered to McGuire | 他正被直升机送往麦圭尔 |
[38:48] | for debriefing. | 去做汇报 |
[38:50] | Chloe, what the hell’s going on? | 克洛伊 这到底是怎么回事 |
[38:52] | There’s gonna be a press conference soon, | 马上会有一个新闻发布会 |
[38:54] | and the president needs us to guarantee security. | 总统需要我们做好安保工作 |
[38:56] | You’ll need to get your teams ready. | 你需要让你的队伍做好准备 |
[38:57] | Okay. Fine. | 恩 好的 |
[39:18] | So Jack’s being taken away for a debrief? | 那么 杰克被带走去汇报了 |
[39:21] | About what, may I ask? | 关于什么 我能问吗 |
[39:23] | No. | 不能 |
[39:24] | Director O’Brian, | 奥布莱恩主管 |
[39:25] | this is Falcon One. | 我是飞鹰一号 |
[39:26] | We’re touching down at CTU, ma’am. | 我们正在反恐组降落 长官 |
[39:28] | Copy that. Security personnel en route to the roof with Jack Bauer now. | 明白 保安人员正在带杰克·鲍尔前往楼顶 |
[39:52] | Mr. Bauer, Agent Winnick. | 鲍尔先生 我是温尼克探员 |
[39:54] | The White House has instructed me to escort you | 白宫指派我来护送你去 |
[39:55] | to McGuire Air Force Base for a debrief. | 麦圭尔空军基地做汇报 |
[40:06] | Heard a lot about you, sir. | 久闻大名 长官 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry we had to meet under these circumstances. | 很抱歉同你在这种情况下见面 |
[40:10] | There’s no reason to be sorry. | 没必要抱歉 |
[40:21] | Get in this helicopter. | 到直升机里边去 |
[40:22] | Tell your men to drop their weapons | 告诉你的人放下武器 |
[40:23] | or you’re gonna die. Do it. | 不然你就得死 照我说的做 |
[40:30] | Arlo, pull up the audio. | 阿洛 把声音调出来 |
[40:31] | Something’s happening. | 有状况 |
[40:32] | Coming up. | 来了 |
[40:34] | Put your weapons down now! | 放下你们的武器 |
[40:35] | I will kill him! | 我会杀了他的 |
[40:37] | All security to the helipad. | 所有保安去停机坪 |
[40:38] | All security to the helipad now. | 所有保安马上去停机坪 |
[40:40] | What the hell is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[40:40] | He’s gonna steal that helicopter. | 他要偷那架直升机 |
[40:42] | We have a hostage situation. | 他劫持了人质 |
[40:46] | Out of the copter now! | 马上从直升机里出来 |
[40:48] | Bauer took a hostage. | 鲍尔劫持了一个人质 |
[40:49] | Hijacking the helicopter. | 抢走了直升机 |
[40:56] | Hold your fire! Lower your weapons! | 别开枪 把武器放下 |
[41:01] | Give me your walkie. | 把对讲机给我 |
[41:03] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[41:04] | Please land the chopper now. | 求你把直升机降下来 |
[41:07] | Jack, you know I have to call this in. | 杰克 你知道我不得不报告 |
[41:08] | The Air Force will force you down. | 空军会迫使你降落的 |
[41:10] | This is a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[41:12] | Land the chopper | 把直升机降下来 |
[41:13] | now. | 快 |
[41:16] | Call the FAA, the Air Force. | 联系航空局 空军 |
[41:17] | Tell them we have a stolen helicopter | 告诉他们有一架直升机被偷 |
[41:19] | flying West over Manhattan | 正从西面飞过曼哈顿 |
[41:20] | that needs to be intercepted and forced down. | 需要进行拦截并迫使其降落 |
[41:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |