时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[00:21] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[00:22] | Renee! | 蕾妮 |
[00:26] | Oh, God… | 天哪 |
[00:29] | You said you had video file implicating people inside | 你说你有一份视频文件能证明 |
[00:31] | the Russian government who were responsible for Renee’s murder. | 杀害蕾妮的是俄罗斯政府里的人 |
[00:33] | I want that file. | 我要那份文件 |
[00:35] | You’re gonna tell me where that file is, now! | 告诉我文件在哪 快说 |
[00:37] | It’s in a safety deposit box! | 在一个银行保险箱里 |
[00:39] | Where? | 在哪 |
[00:40] | First Unity Savings. | 第一联合储蓄 |
[00:41] | I had nothing to do with Renee’s death, Jack. | 蕾妮的死跟我一点关系都没有 杰克 |
[00:44] | No. | 别动 |
[00:48] | You never give up, do you? | 你还想耍花招 不是吗 |
[00:56] | Bauer may have Walsh, | 也许沃什就在鲍尔手里 |
[00:58] | but he can’t have the evidence yet. | 但他还没拿到证据 |
[00:59] | We’ve still got a chance to stop him. | 我们还有机会阻止他 |
[01:01] | I’m not the only one who can prove that elements | 不止我一人有证据证明 |
[01:04] | in your government conspired to undermine the peace process. | 贵国政府内有人阴谋破坏和平进程 |
[01:07] | So you expect me to kill Bauer for you? | 所以你希望我来替你干掉杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:08] | You have the covert assets here to do the job. | 你有专干这行的秘密杀手 |
[01:11] | Maybe I do. | 或许我是有 |
[01:13] | But I don’t have the resources to find him. | 但我没有相关资源来找到并跟踪他 |
[01:15] | CTU does. | 反恐小组有 |
[01:16] | And the man in charge of the search now reports to me. | 而且那里负责搜捕的人现在都归我管 |
[01:21] | We got him. | 我们发现他了 |
[01:23] | Once they have Bauer, | 一旦他们抓到鲍尔 |
[01:24] | I’ll find out where they’re holding him. | 我就会得知他们把他关在哪里 |
[01:25] | You’ll have to take him out while he’s in custody. | 我们趁着他被关押干掉他 |
[01:27] | Freeze! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[01:29] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[01:42] | Jack… tell me what I can do. | 杰克 告诉我 我还能做什么 |
[01:45] | Nothing. | 用不着 |
[02:03] | The following takes place between 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于中午十二点到一点间 |
[02:10] | Mund, this is Captain Walleki. | 蒙德 我是沃莱基队长 |
[02:12] | I’m on scene. You got that guy from the bank yet? | 我在现场 你把那人从银行带过来了吗 |
[02:14] | Just bringing him up, Captain. | 报告队长 我正带他上来 |
[02:15] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:29] | His name’s Cole Ortiz. | 他叫科尔·奥迪斯 |
[02:30] | And he says he’s with CTU. | 他说他是反恐小组的 |
[02:33] | You were with this woman at the bank. | 你当时和这个女人在银行 |
[02:35] | You can tell me who she is? | 你能告诉我她是谁吗 |
[02:44] | Her name is Dana Walsh. | 她叫丹娜·沃什 |
[02:46] | Shot twice at close range | 她被近距离射中两枪 |
[02:48] | lot of powder residue around one of the entries, | 其中一枪 近弹孔处留有大量弹药残留物 |
[02:50] | like an execution. | 就像是被执行了死刑一样 |
[02:52] | Thank you, Mund. Get him to CTU, | 谢了 蒙德 带他去反恐小组 |
[02:55] | now. | 现在就去 |
[03:12] | The hit on Hassan is all arranged. | 刺杀哈桑的行动已万事俱备 |
[03:14] | Bazhaev and his people are taking care of everything. | 巴扎耶夫及其手下正在处理一切 |
[03:17] | Well, I’m pleased to hear it, | 很高兴听到这些 |
[03:18] | but you could have just as easily called to tell me that. | 但你打个电话告诉我不就行了 |
[03:22] | I wanted to know if you’ve spoken to your superiors… | 我想知道你是否已向上级请示 |
[03:26] | told them that I’m out after this goes down. | 这事一完我就金盆洗手了 |
[03:29] | I told them what you wanted. | 我反映了你的要求 |
[03:32] | He feels the same as me: | 他和我的感受一样 |
[03:33] | we have too much invested in you to let you walk away. | 我们对你投入太多 不能让你就此退出 |
[03:37] | You should be focused on getting the E.M.P. device into CTU, | 你应专注于把电磁脉冲设备带进反恐小组 |
[03:40] | not on your boyfriend, Ortiz. | 而不是你的男友奥迪斯 |
[03:43] | He’s my fiance, and I told you to leave him out of this. | 他是我的未婚夫 我说了别把他卷进来 |
[03:47] | I warned you to stay away from him, but you didn’t listen. | 我警告过你离他远点 但你不听 |
[03:51] | And now you think you have feelings for him? | 现在你对他动真情了吗 |
[03:55] | You think you love him, going to marry him? | 你觉得你爱上他了 要嫁给他吗 |
[03:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:59] | I am. | 我要嫁给他 |
[04:01] | And if you have a problem wrapping your brain around that fact, | 如果你无法接受这个事实的话 |
[04:06] | maybe I should talk to your boss in Moscow. | 也许我该找你莫斯科的头儿谈谈 |
[04:09] | You talk to no one but me. | 你只能和我单线联系 |
[04:14] | We’re done here. | 就此打住 |
[04:16] | Don’t contact me again until Hassan is dead. | 哈桑死之前不许再联系我 |
[04:32] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[04:33] | Hey, it’s me. I sent you a DAT video file. | 是我 给你发了一个dat格式的视频 |
[04:38] | I got it. It’s uploading right now. | 收到了 正在上传 |
[04:41] | Okay, I need you to get me an I.D. of the man in the video. | 我需要你帮我查出视频中那名男子的身份 |
[04:43] | Also, I’m coming in hot, | 另外 我在逃亡中 |
[04:44] | so whatever you have to do to protect your systems from getting flagged, do it now. | 你必须想尽办法避免暴露你的系统 |
[04:47] | What about the woman? You need an I.D. on her? | 那个女人呢 也需要查明身份吗 |
[04:49] | She’s dead. I’ll see you in a few minutes. | 她已经死了 一会儿见 |
[04:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Jack Bauer’s last known location | 杰克·鲍尔最后出现在 |
[04:55] | was First Unity Savings Bank on Lexington, | 莱克星敦市的第一联合储蓄银行 |
[04:57] | where police responded to a 911 call, apparently from Dana Walsh. | 警方收到报警 显然是丹娜·沃什打的 |
[05:00] | She’s dead now. Bauer killed her. | 现在她死了 鲍尔杀了她 |
[05:03] | Cole Ortiz, who is known to be aiding and abetting Bauer | 从犯科尔·奥迪斯协助了鲍尔 |
[05:06] | is being brought here for questioning. | 他正被带过来接受审讯 |
[05:08] | Now, I need everybody not committed to the U.N. Security task | 现在我需要大家别再管联合国安全事务了 |
[05:11] | to devote their full attention to finding him. | 集中全部精力找到鲍尔 |
[05:13] | I want all cameras routed through facial recognition | 我需要对所有的摄像头画面进行面部识别 |
[05:15] | and all phone calls monitored. | 并监听所有的电话 |
[05:17] | You don’t have the bandwidth, | 要是带宽不够 |
[05:18] | you steal it from other tasks. | 就从别的任务那里腾出来用 |
[05:20] | If you think you have a lead, you bring it to me immediately. | 要是发现任何线索 立刻向我汇报 |
[05:23] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[05:25] | Why did they go to the bank? | 他们为什么要去银行 |
[05:27] | Dana said she had evidence of Russian involvement in Hassan’s murder. | 丹娜说过她有俄罗斯人刺杀哈桑的证据 |
[05:29] | Maybe that’s where she was stashing it. | 也许她就把证据藏到那了 |
[05:31] | There’s no evidence; the president dismissed this. | 根本没有证据 这一点总统已不予考虑 |
[05:33] | Well, she went to the bank with Jack to get something. | 但她带着杰克去银行是为了去取东西 |
[05:36] | Yeah, what she got was an explosive device | 没错 她取的是个爆炸装置 |
[05:39] | that made possible her escape. | 此装置能让她趁机逃跑 |
[05:40] | It was her plan all along. | 这自始至终就是她设计好了的 |
[05:42] | Look, Jack Bauer can’t accept the fact | 听着 杰克·鲍尔不能接受 |
[05:44] | that Dana Walsh was an enemy agent working solely | 仅丹娜·沃什一人为伊斯兰共和国中 |
[05:46] | with the I.R.K. opposition to Hassan’s government. | 哈桑政府的反对派们卖命这一事实 |
[05:49] | His… grief over Renee Walker’s murder | 蕾妮·沃克的被害让他悲痛至极 |
[05:52] | is causing him to create this fantasy about a Russian conspiracy. | 导致他胡思乱想 认为这是俄当局的阴谋 |
[05:55] | The simple truth is, he’s lost it, | 事实就这么简单 他失去了理智 |
[05:58] | and he’s a danger to himself and the community. | 他不仅危及自身 还危及整个社区 |
[06:01] | So let’s stop second-guessing the operation, | 所以大家别再对本次行动充当事后诸葛了 |
[06:03] | and find him. | 还是赶紧找到他吧 |
[06:12] | Something is seriously wrong here. | 事情越发不对劲了 |
[06:14] | Pillar’s ignoring the key questions, | 皮勒正无视最关键的问题 |
[06:15] | and the questions that he is answering, no one’s asking. | 他根本就是在答非所问 |
[06:18] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[06:19] | I think Jack’s right: | 我认为杰克是对的 |
[06:20] | this is a cover-up, and Pillar’s involved. | 这是个试图隐瞒真相的阴谋 皮勒也有份 |
[06:22] | That evidence was at the bank, and Jack has it. | 银行里确实有证据 现在杰克拿到了 |
[06:24] | You don’t know that. | 你敢确定吗 |
[06:25] | It’s all speculation. It may be just like Pillar says. | 都是猜测而已 可能事情就像皮勒说的那样 |
[06:29] | Until I know otherwise, I got my orders. | 除非我知道其它情况 否则我只按命令行事 |
[06:33] | I’m clear. | 没被发现 |
[06:34] | Well, you weren’t kidding. | 你刚没开玩笑 |
[06:36] | You said you were coming in hot. | 你确实在逃亡中 |
[06:38] | All the police scanners are talking about you. | 所有的警用步话机里都在讨论你 |
[06:40] | They said you shot and killed some woman. | 他们说你射杀了一个女人 |
[06:43] | Construction site on the East Side. | 就在东部贫民区的一个建筑工地 |
[06:45] | Is that the same woman in the video you sent me? | 是你发给我的视频里的那个女人吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah. Did you I.D. the man? | 没错 查出那男人的身份了吗 |
[06:48] | No. I’m not going to, either… | 没有 除非你告诉我到底发生什么了 |
[06:51] | till you tell me what the hell is going on, Jack. | 否则我不帮你查他的身份 杰克 |
[06:53] | You saw the video. | 你看过那段视频了 |
[06:54] | Dana Walsh is a Russian operative. | 丹娜·沃什是俄罗斯间谍 |
[06:56] | She facilitated the assassination of President Hassan and the dirty bomb attack | 她协助了此次暗杀哈桑总统行动和核弹袭击事件 |
[06:59] | that would have wiped out the entire Upper West Side if we hadn’t stopped it. | 要是我们没及时阻止 整个上西区都将被夷为平地 |
[07:02] | I don’t want to know about what happened today, and I don’t care; | 我不关心也不想知道今天发生什么了 |
[07:05] | I want to know why you’re out there on your own | 我想知道为何你一个人单枪匹马 |
[07:07] | and why everybody’s after you. | 为什么大家都在抓你 |
[07:08] | Because the president tried to lock me down. | 因为总统想把我关起来 |
[07:10] | – Why? – Because I know she’s trying to cover up | -为什么 -因为我知道她试图掩盖 |
[07:11] | the Russian’s involvement in today’s attack. | 今天的袭击与俄方有关这一真相 |
[07:14] | Then why didn’t you disappear? | 那你干嘛不逃之夭夭 |
[07:15] | Because I can’t! | 因为我办不到 |
[07:18] | Listen, I want to help you, Jack. | 听着 杰克 我想帮你 |
[07:21] | I really do. | 真的想 |
[07:23] | I need you to be straight with me. | 我要你对我开诚布公 |
[07:24] | Tell me exactly what’s going on. | 实话告诉我到底发生什么了 |
[07:37] | The Russians took something from me. | 俄罗斯人夺走了我的所爱 |
[07:42] | Her name was Renee Walker. | 她叫蕾妮·沃克 |
[07:46] | They killed her inside my apartment. | 他们就在我的公寓里杀害了她 |
[07:50] | And I need to make them pay. | 我要让他们血债血偿 |
[07:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:01] | Actually, I did I.D. the guy. | 事实上 我确实查出了那个人的身份 |
[08:05] | There he is: Pavel Tokarev. | 就是他 帕维尔·托卡列夫 |
[08:10] | Primary operative, Russian intelligence. | 俄情报部门首席特工 |
[08:16] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[08:18] | I don’t know exactly. | 具体我也不清楚 |
[08:20] | He’s in the USA. | 目前在美国境内 |
[08:22] | Came in a month ago on a diplomatic visa. | 一月以前靠外交签证入境的 |
[08:24] | Diplomat. | 外交签证 |
[08:26] | I tried to access the Russian database in the embassy. | 我试图访问俄大使馆的数据库 |
[08:28] | He didn’t show up in the consulate. | 他没在领事馆出现过 |
[08:30] | He could be anywhere, Jack. | 所以说不好他在哪 杰克 |
[08:33] | To keep everything quiet, they’d have to be a small unit, right? | 为保密起见 他们必须得小队行动对吧 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:38] | I think I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[08:39] | Get me a secure line. | 给我接条安全线路 |
[08:42] | Meredith. I didn’t expect you’d still be here. | 梅瑞狄斯 没想到你还在这 |
[08:45] | Oh, fact check called: there are a few items left on the Hassan piece. | 还有几个关于哈桑的新闻发布稿要审校 |
[08:49] | Abby can follow up on it for you. | 艾比可以帮你继续跟进报道啊 |
[08:50] | I know. I just… I need to make sure it’s right. | 我知道 只是…我想确保一切都没问题 |
[08:55] | I know what he meant to you. | 我知道他对你很重要 |
[08:57] | It shows in this piece you wrote. | 从你写的这篇文章就看得出来 |
[08:59] | What a great man he was. | 他的确是个伟人 |
[09:01] | You’ve done him justice. | 你已经还他公正了 |
[09:05] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[09:07] | – Miss Reed, there’s a call for you on 3. – Thank you. | -里德小姐 3号线有你的电话 -谢谢 |
[09:10] | Let me know if there’s anything you need. | 如有何需要 请尽管告诉我 |
[09:13] | Thanks, Gary. | 谢谢 加里 |
[09:24] | This is Meredith Reed. | 我是梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[09:26] | Miss Reed. | 里德小姐 |
[09:27] | -Who is this? -My name is Jack Bauer. | -你是谁 -我叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[09:29] | Please don’t say anything; just listen. | 请别声张 听我说 |
[09:31] | The people that you think are responsible for killing President Hassan | 那些你认为该对哈桑总统的死负责的人 |
[09:33] | were not working alone. | 他们不是单打独斗 |
[09:34] | They were being funded and managed | 他们得到俄当局内部人士的资助 |
[09:36] | by people working inside the Russian government. | 并受他们操纵 |
[09:37] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:39] | I have proof of this: a video file that was made | 我有证据 是打入反恐组内部的 |
[09:41] | by a Russian agent working out of CTU. | 俄方间谍留下的一个视频文件 |
[09:42] | She made it for her own protection. | 她做这文件的初衷是为求自保 |
[09:44] | It explains everything that happened in the last 24 hours. | 视频可以解释过去24小时发生的一切 |
[09:46] | Have you contacted the authorities about any of this? | 你和当局取得联系了吗 |
[09:48] | I can’t. I’m being set up, just like you were yesterday. | 我不能去 我被人陷害了 就像你昨天一样 |
[09:50] | I need to get this evidence to you. | 我得把这证据交给你 |
[09:52] | There’s a coffee stand on the third floor of Turner’s Department Store. | 特纳百货公司3楼 有一间咖啡厅 |
[09:55] | Do you think you can get there in the next 20 minutes? | 你看20分钟内你能赶到吗 |
[09:57] | Miss Reed… | 里德小姐 |
[09:59] | yesterday I helped clear your name. | 昨天是我帮你洗脱了罪名 |
[10:01] | Right now I need you to help clear mine. | 现在该你帮我洗清冤屈了 |
[10:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:05] | Of course I’ll help you. | 我当然会帮你 |
[10:07] | I-I want to know the truth as much as you do. | 我也和你一样迫切想要了解真相 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:38] | Where’s Bauer? | 鲍尔在哪 |
[10:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:42] | You’re in some trouble here, Cole. | 你现在麻烦大了 科尔 |
[10:44] | I assume you’re aware of that. | 我想你应该清楚 |
[10:45] | Luckily for you, | 不过幸运的是 |
[10:47] | I’m in a position to make all that go away. | 我能解决你所有的麻烦 |
[10:49] | I reviewed your record. | 我看过你的档案 |
[10:51] | You’ve had a exemplary career up to now. | 到目前为止 简直可以说是模范 |
[10:53] | You’re Pillar. | 你就是皮勒 |
[10:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:57] | Jason Pillar. | 杰森·皮勒 |
[10:58] | I’ve been asked by the president to oversee the effort to retrieve Jack Bauer. | 我受命于总统 负责监督缉捕杰克的行动 |
[11:02] | Madam President? | 总统阁下 |
[11:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:05] | So you’re a part of the cover-up? | 这么说你也是帮忙掩盖真相的 |
[11:10] | Oh, I see here you served in Fallujah. | 我看到档案里写道 你在费卢杰服过役 |
[11:12] | I-I spent two tours | 我本人也曾两度 |
[11:13] | in command of a marine unit in Baquba myself. | 指挥过驻巴古拜的海军陆战队行动小组 |
[11:16] | We’re both soldiers. | 我们都是军人 |
[11:20] | So you understand, when the commander-in-chief | 所以你应该明白 当最高统帅 |
[11:22] | deems a course of action necessary to the national good, | 认为此次行动是为了国家利益 |
[11:25] | it’s not our place to question it. | 那我们就无权质疑 |
[11:28] | The truth is: we’re on the same side. | 事实上 我们是同一阵营的 |
[11:30] | We both want what’s best for our country. | 我们都是为了国家至高利益考虑 |
[11:33] | Bauer doesn’t care about that. | 鲍尔才不关心那些 |
[11:34] | He didn’t give a damn about what happened to you, | 他对你的遭遇也丝毫不在乎 |
[11:36] | just as long as it served his needs. | 只要满足了他的需求即可 |
[11:38] | He used you. | 他利用了你 |
[11:41] | So let’s start over. | 我再问你一次 |
[11:46] | Do you know where Jack Bauer is? | 你知道杰克·鲍尔在哪吗 |
[11:51] | Probably somewhere with the evidence you guys | 可能在某处吧 手里掌握着你们 |
[11:52] | keep saying doesn’t exist. | 想极力掩盖的证据 |
[11:55] | You really don’t want to be playing with me. | 跟我耍花招没有好下场的 |
[11:59] | What? | 什么事 |
[12:01] | Good news, we may have a line on Bauer. | 好消息 我们可能有鲍尔的线索了 |
[12:03] | We intercepted a call. | 我们窃听到一个电话 |
[12:08] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[12:10] | You don’t take it, there’s nothing anyone can do for you. | 如果再执迷不悟 谁也救不了你 |
[12:23] | Take him to holding. | 把他带走收押 |
[12:27] | Arlo got a cell phone intercept report | 阿洛从国安局梯队情报系统获得了 |
[12:29] | of NSA’s Echelon. | 一份手机监听报告 |
[12:30] | Key words are Hassan, Russian government, Jack Bauer. | 关键词是 哈桑 俄罗斯政府 杰克·鲍尔 |
[12:32] | – Did Arlo hear any of the conversation? – No, not yet– | -阿洛听到对话内容了吗 -暂时还没 |
[12:34] | all he’s got so far are the data handles, | 目前他只是在处理数据 |
[12:36] | but he’s processing the voice matrix now. | 但他已经在进行声音识别了 |
[12:37] | Are we sure it’s Bauer? | 能确定是鲍尔吗 |
[12:38] | No, not yet, but the other side of the call | 暂时还不能 但是电话的另外一方 |
[12:40] | was a phone registered to Meredith Reed. | 登记的是 梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[12:42] | She’s the reporter CTU arrested last night | 她是反恐组昨晚抓的那名记者 |
[12:44] | before the first attempt on Hassan’s life. | 是在第一次暗杀哈桑之前抓的 |
[12:46] | Rumor has it she was also his mistress. | 有传言说她是哈桑的情妇 |
[12:47] | If Bauer was going to reach out to someone with the evidence, | 如果鲍尔要把证据交给其他人的话 |
[12:49] | she would be an excellent choice. | 她肯定是首选 |
[12:51] | Arlo, stop what you’re doing. | 阿洛 先放下手头的工作 |
[12:52] | Tag and lock the intercept download | 给监听内容做好警示标记并加密上锁 |
[12:53] | and send it directly to Eden’s system. | 然后直接传到伊登的系统里 |
[12:55] | – She’ll take it from there. – That’s not necessary, sir. | -由她来接手 -没必要 长官 |
[12:57] | I said I want Eden to handle it. Thanks, Arlo. | 我叫你让伊登来处理 谢了 阿洛 |
[13:23] | There’s a video file that was made | 有一个视频文件 |
[13:24] | by a Russian agent working out of CTU. | 是打入反恐组内部的俄方间谍留下的 |
[13:26] | She made it for her own protection. | 她做这文件的初衷是为求自保 |
[13:28] | It explains everything that happened in the last 24 hours. | 视频可以解释过去24小时发生的一切 |
[13:30] | Have you contacted the authorities about any of this? | 你和当局取得联系了吗 |
[13:32] | I can’t. I’m being set up just like you were yesterday. | 我不能去 我被人陷害 就像你昨天一样 |
[13:34] | I need to get this evidence to you. | 我得把这证据交给你 |
[13:36] | There’s a coffee stand on the third floor of Turner’s Department Store. | 特纳百货公司3楼 有一间咖啡厅 |
[13:39] | Do you think you can get there in the next 20 minutes? | 你看20分钟内你能赶到吗 |
[13:40] | Jack Bauer. | 是杰克·鲍尔 |
[13:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:42] | We confirmed the voiceprint. | 我们确定了声纹 |
[13:44] | So… | 这么说… |
[13:45] | take it to the press– that’s his next move. | 他下一步棋就是把证据送媒体曝光 |
[13:48] | It appears to be. | 看来是的 |
[13:49] | Reed’s connection to Hassan means | 以里德与哈桑的关系 |
[13:50] | she’d be highly motivated to help him. | 她打心眼里愿意帮助杰克 |
[13:52] | And he hasn’t shown her anything yet? | 杰克还没给她看过什么 对吧 |
[13:54] | – No, sir. – Which still means that we, | -没有 长官 -那就是说 |
[13:56] | we don’t know what the evidence actually is. | 我们仍然不知道到底是什么证据 |
[13:58] | Well, it will be in our hands soon enough. | 反正我们很快就会把证据搞到手的 |
[14:00] | This is a major opportunity to make everything go away, sir. | 这是一个扫除一切障碍的大好时机 长官 |
[14:04] | Bauer and the evidence. | 鲍尔和证据 |
[14:06] | I’ve already dispatched the Russian ops team to the location. | 我已经派遣了俄方行动小组前往那里 |
[14:08] | They’ll be in position well before the meet. | 他们会在杰克和里德见面之前就位 |
[14:10] | You need to deal with local law enforcement, | 你得摆平当地的执法部门 |
[14:11] | make sure Pavel has room to move. | 确保帕维尔能施展拳脚 |
[14:13] | Yes, we’re deploying NYPD away from the site, | 我们正把纽约警局的人调离那里 |
[14:16] | but we’ll still need your guys in and out as quickly as possible. | 但我们仍需要你们的人尽可能地速战速决 |
[14:18] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[14:19] | Jason, this is, this is a major break you’ve got, | 杰森 这是你们取得的重大突破 |
[14:22] | a major break. | 这是决定性的突破 |
[14:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[14:25] | We’ll shut this down. | 我们会把事办妥的 |
[14:27] | I want to stay on top of this personally, Mikhail. | 我想亲自监督此事 米哈伊尔 |
[14:29] | So will you let me have Pavel’s number? | 你能把帕维尔的电话号码给我吗 |
[14:40] | Can you make this room less public? | 能让这房间有点私密空间吗 |
[14:51] | You wanted me for something? | 你找我有何吩咐吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah, the call you intercepted– | 对 你拦截到的那个电话 |
[14:54] | the one that Pillar hijacked– | 就是皮勒强行插手的那个 |
[14:56] | do you think it was from Jack? | 你觉得是杰克打来的吗 |
[14:57] | I can’t be sure. | 无法确定 |
[14:58] | The program hit on keywords Hassan, nuclear, Bauer, | 程序筛选出的关键词是 哈桑 核 鲍尔 |
[15:01] | but all three have been in the news in the last few hours. | 但这三个词在过去几小时内都在新闻上出现过 |
[15:03] | But the call was to Meredith Reed’s cell phone. | 可这电话是打给梅瑞狄斯·里德手机的 |
[15:04] | She’s a journalist with an interest in the Hassan story. | 她是一名追踪报道哈桑人物传记的记者 |
[15:07] | Plenty of people could be calling her. | 所以有很多人会给她打电话 |
[15:09] | Doesn’t have to be Jack. | 不一定非得是杰克 |
[15:10] | Okay, then explain this. | 好吧 那这个怎么解释 |
[15:12] | Cell intercept report comes in here. | 电话截获报告刚发到这里 |
[15:14] | Two minutes later | 而两分钟之后 |
[15:15] | Pillar downloads the entire conversation into a segregated server | 皮勒就把整个对话录音下载到一个独立服务器 |
[15:18] | surrounded by firewalls like I’ve never seen. | 并且安装有我从未见过的防火墙 |
[15:20] | Then what does he do? | 知道他后来又做了什么吗 |
[15:21] | Call one, call two, call three. | 拨出了 一个 两个 三个电话 |
[15:22] | Pillar Restricted | 机主: 皮勒 保密线路 |
[15:24] | Who’d he call? | 他会打给谁 |
[15:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:26] | They’re outside of CTU and they’re all completely masked. | 均超出了反恐组的监控范围 且全部加密 |
[15:29] | So the question is this: if the call was nothing, | 所以现在问题是 如果这电话无关紧要 |
[15:31] | then why are they still hiding it? | 那他们为什么还要掩饰 |
[15:32] | If the call was Jack, | 若这电话是杰克打来的 |
[15:33] | then why haven’t they dispatched CTU SWAT team? | 那他们为何还不派出反恐组特警队 |
[15:36] | Why haven’t they alerted NYPD? | 又为何不向纽约警局发警报 |
[15:39] | Arlo, they’re in on the cover-up. | 阿洛 他们也参与了企图掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[15:41] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[15:44] | What’s worse is, they’re planning on taking Jack out. | 更糟的是 他们正打算干掉杰克 |
[15:49] | Why? Why would they want to do that? | 为什么 为什么他们要那么做 |
[15:50] | Because he knows too much. | 因为他知道的太多了 |
[15:52] | He’s gotten a hold of Dana’s evidence, | 他已拿到了丹娜的证据 |
[15:53] | which proves the Russian involvement in Hassan’s assassination. | 从而证明俄当局介入了暗杀哈桑的行动 |
[15:55] | They can’t let him go public with that. | 他们不能让他把真相公之于众 |
[15:57] | That’s why I have to find him, and I need your help. | 因此我要找到他 而我需要你的帮助 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | How do you want to do it? | 你想怎么干 |
[16:11] | I’m gonna talk to Cole. | 我要去跟科尔谈谈 |
[16:12] | He just spent the past two hours with Jack and Dana. | 在过去两小时里 他一直跟杰克和丹娜在一起 |
[16:14] | He must have some idea of what Jack’s up to. | 他一定知道杰克想干什么 |
[16:17] | Pillar’s got Cole continuously monitored. | 皮勒在时刻监视科尔 |
[16:18] | You can’t get in there without being seen. | 你不可能偷着溜进去的 |
[16:20] | We’ll create a loop | 我们来剪辑一段循环视频 |
[16:21] | and graft it into the security feed. | 插入到监控录像的信号中 |
[16:23] | That’s the other problem: | 我们就会碰到另一个问题 |
[16:24] | they added an extra layer of oversight to our system. | 他们在我们系统上增加了一层额外的监控 |
[16:27] | Second I try to move beyond my security clearance, | 我试图进行超越我安全许可的操作时 |
[16:29] | I get an on-screen warning. | 我屏幕上就会出现警告 |
[16:30] | They’re watching everything we’re doing. | 他们在监视着我们的一举一动 |
[16:33] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[16:41] | We’ll use this, create a mobile hot spot. | 我们这么办 创建一个无线信号发射点 |
[16:44] | That way we can work off our own net without Pillar breathing down our necks. | 那样我们就可以用独立网络而不用受皮勒监视 |
[16:49] | Got it. | 明白 |
[16:54] | Setting up alternate network now. | 正在配置备用网络 |
[17:03] | We’re up. | 接入网络了 |
[17:05] | Okay, I’m restricting access to you and me. | 好了 我正在限制对你我的访问 |
[17:07] | How long will it take you to make the loop? | 循环录像的时长是多长 |
[17:10] | I can only give you 90 seconds. | 只能给你90秒的时间 |
[17:12] | Anything more than that, somebody will notice. | 一超时 就会有人发现 |
[17:13] | Okay, text me when you’re set up. | 好吧 你设置好了给我发信息 |
[17:23] | Start Loop Point Logged | 画面起始及循环点已记录 |
[17:24] | Recording: 90 Seconds Maximum Time Allowed | 录制中 最大时长 90秒 |
[17:45] | Fredericks, McDermott was injured in the E.M.P. Blast, | 弗雷德里克斯 麦克德蒙特被电磁脉冲弹炸伤了 |
[17:48] | so I need you to collect the night shift time cards | 我需要你把夜班卡给我收好 |
[17:50] | and take them to my office. | 送到我办公室来 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:53] | Like now? | 可否现在就去 |
[17:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[18:01] | You’re clear for 90 seconds. -Arlo | 你有90秒的行动时间 -阿洛 |
[18:12] | We put a loop in the security feed. | 我们给监控信号插入了循环录像 |
[18:14] | I’ve only got 90 seconds, | 我只有90秒时间 |
[18:15] | so I’m gonna get straight to the point. | 所以我得直扑主题 |
[18:16] | I need to find Jack | 我要找到杰克 |
[18:18] | – or else they’re gonna kill him. – Who’s gonna kill him? | -不然他们会杀了他 -谁要杀他 |
[18:20] | Pillar and whoever is working with him. | 皮勒和他的部下 |
[18:22] | You need to tell me where he is. | 你得告诉我他在哪 |
[18:23] | I got no idea. | 我不知道 |
[18:24] | You were at the bank with him; | 你和他都在银行 |
[18:24] | he must have said something. | 他一定说过什么 |
[18:26] | Hey, what Jack says and what he does are two very different things. | 听着 杰克出尔反尔说一套做一套 |
[18:29] | He’s trying to expose the cover-up. | 他要去揭穿阴谋 披露真相 |
[18:30] | He doesn’t give a damn about any cover-up. | 他才不管什么企图掩盖真相的阴谋呢 |
[18:33] | He’s taking out anyone who was anywhere near Renee’s death, | 他要把所有与蕾妮的死有关的人统统杀光 |
[18:36] | starting with Dana. | 首先拿丹娜开刀 |
[18:38] | She gave him the evidence and he killed her anyway. | 她已经给了他证据 可他还是杀了她 |
[18:40] | She took the gun out of the safety deposit box. | 她拿了保险箱里的枪 |
[18:42] | She was probably shooting at him. | 她可能在朝他开枪 |
[18:43] | He shot her point-blank. | 他朝她近距离平射 |
[18:45] | He executed her, just like she said he would. | 杰克处决了她 正如她所预料的 |
[18:49] | There are no good guys here. | 整件事里根本就没有好人 |
[18:52] | Jack, Pillar… they end up killing each other, | 杰克 皮勒 让他们互相残杀 |
[18:56] | maybe it’s the best thing. | 也许才是最好的结局 |
[18:58] | No, Jack’s my friend. | 不行 杰克是我的朋友 |
[19:00] | If I can find him, I can talk him down. | 如果我能找到他 我就能说服他 |
[19:01] | These people are just going to kill him. | 而这些人只会去要他的命 |
[19:03] | I need you to be on my side. | 我需要你站在我一边 |
[19:05] | Everybody wants me on their side. | 所有人都想要拉拢我 |
[19:07] | Who am I fighting for? | 我却又为谁而战呢 |
[19:11] | If we can get to him, | 如果我们能找到他 |
[19:12] | we can expose the cover-up. | 我们就能揭穿这个掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[19:18] | You just stay here and feel sorry for yourself. | 你就待在这里继续自我忏悔吧 |
[19:19] | I’m gonna go find him. | 我自己去找他 |
[19:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:26] | Look, it’s not much, but Jack’s got to be working with someone. | 听着 我知道的不多 杰克可能有个帮手 |
[19:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:30] | I don’t know; I never saw him, | 我不知道 我没见过他 |
[19:31] | but Jack showed up with state-of-the-art weapons and comms, | 但从杰克配备有最尖端的武器和通讯系统判断 |
[19:33] | so he’s got to have a contact in the city. | 他一定在城里有联络人 |
[19:35] | You want to find Jack, | 你要想找到杰克 |
[19:36] | you find his supplier. | 得先找到这个帮手 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | Arlo. | 阿洛 |
[19:46] | You got out in time. You okay? | 出来得很及时 你没事吧 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 我没事 |
[19:48] | Listen, I know what Jack’s doing. | 听着 我知道杰克的动向了 |
[19:49] | Pull up his files, get me the list of his known associates in the tri-state area, | 调出他的档案 把他在三州交界的联系人 |
[19:52] | anyone he’s worked with in the past. | 还有他以前的同事的名单给我 |
[19:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:55] | In the next half hour, | 在接下来的半小时里 |
[19:56] | the man who has widely been acknowledged | 被广泛认为是和平协议的 |
[19:58] | as the vital “Third partner” in the peace process– | “关键的第三方”人物 |
[20:01] | Russian President Yuri Suvarov– | 俄国总统尤里·萨瓦洛夫 |
[20:03] | will touch down at JFK. | 将飞抵肯尼迪国际机场 |
[20:05] | He’ll be ferried into Manhattan by helicopter | 他将转乘直升机前往曼哈顿 |
[20:07] | and then to the U.N. | 之后会前往联合国大厦 |
[20:24] | Yes. | 喂 |
[20:25] | Pavel, update, please. | 帕维尔 请报告最新情况 |
[20:27] | My team is in position. | 我的小队已就位 |
[20:29] | Any sign of Bauer? | 发现鲍尔了吗 |
[20:31] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:34] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[20:37] | What about the woman? | 怎么处理那女人 |
[20:39] | The woman? | 那女人 |
[20:40] | The journalist, her disposition. | 就是那个记者 怎么处置她 |
[20:44] | Ms. Reed is aiding and abetting a terrorist. | 里德女士一直协助和煽动恐怖活动 |
[20:46] | She’s a serious threat to both our countries. | 她对我们两国都是个严重的威胁 |
[20:49] | Do what you have to. | 你看着办 |
[21:25] | I see from Ethan’s notes that we still have not completely resolved | 我从伊桑的笔记上看到我们仍未彻底解决 |
[21:28] | the issue of site access for the inspection teams. | 检查团通行许可的问题 |
[21:31] | I believe it was resolved. | 我认为这问题已经解决了 |
[21:33] | President Hassan agreed | 哈桑总统同意了 |
[21:34] | the inspectors would have right of passage over our entire country. | 观察员将获得在全国的通行许可 |
[21:37] | But he exempted schools. | 但是他将学校列在范围之外 |
[21:39] | Only primary schools. | 只有小学 |
[21:40] | Omar didn’t think | 奥马可不认为 |
[21:42] | ten-year-old children would be building nuclear missiles. | 10岁小孩会去造核弹 |
[21:48] | Of course. | 当然不会 |
[21:49] | I remember now. | 我想起来了 |
[21:50] | I-I do apologize. | 我深表歉意 |
[21:54] | Are you all right, Madam President? | 您没事吧 总统阁下 |
[21:57] | It’s been a long day. | 今天太漫长了 |
[21:59] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[22:02] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[22:07] | If you’ll excuse me for a few minutes, | 请恕我失陪几分钟 |
[22:09] | there’s someone I need to see. | 我有人要接见 |
[22:11] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[22:14] | He’s in the conference room, ma’am. | 他在会议室 总统阁下 |
[22:24] | Thank you for seeing me, Madam President. | 感谢您能和我见面 总统阁下 |
[22:26] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[22:27] | We’ve located Bauer. | 我们掌握了鲍尔的方位 |
[22:29] | He-He has the evidence, but… | 我手里有证据 但… |
[22:29] | Charles, you assured me | 查尔斯 你向我保证过 |
[22:32] | that that wouldn’t happen. | 事情不会走到这一步 |
[22:33] | Please, let me finish. | 请让我说完 |
[22:34] | We know exactly where Bauer will be | 我们知道鲍尔将会现身的确切位置 |
[22:36] | and when, and-and we have an operation underway | 和确切时间 而且此时此刻 |
[22:39] | to reacquire him even as we speak. | 我们已经展开了对他的抓捕行动了 |
[22:40] | Believe me, this is good news. | 相信我 这是个好消息 |
[22:46] | Let me know as soon as it’s resolved. | 事情一完就立刻通知我 |
[22:49] | I need to get back to the negotiations. | 我要回去谈判了 |
[22:51] | Just… There’s just one thing, Madam President. | 还有件事 总统阁下 |
[22:54] | Uh, we are three hours away from the signing of the treaty. | 还有三个小时就要签署条约 |
[22:59] | Isn’t it time for my role in the process | 我在这次和平进程中扮演的角色 |
[23:03] | to be officially recognized? | 是否该获得官方承认了 |
[23:06] | I was thinking some kind of, uh, | 我在想的是类似于… |
[23:09] | announcement to the media, | 向媒体发布一份声明 |
[23:11] | perhaps by your press secretary, | 或许由您的新闻秘书发布 |
[23:13] | or maybe even by you yourself, Madam President. | 甚至由您亲自宣布也可以 总统阁下 |
[23:17] | It was, you’ll recall, our agreement | 您该记得我们协商好 |
[23:20] | that I would have a public face on this historic day. | 我会以官方身份出现在这历史性的一天 |
[23:27] | I believe I’ve earned it. | 我相信这是我应得的 |
[23:33] | I will talk to my press secretary. | 我会告诉我的新闻秘书 |
[23:36] | She will make the announcement in time for the 1:00 o’clock news. | 她会在一点的新闻上及时发表这份声明 |
[23:40] | Thank you very much, Madam President. | 非常感谢 总统阁下 |
[23:58] | We have contact. | 已接触目标 |
[24:00] | Target heading to the third floor escalator. | 目标直奔三楼的电梯处去了 |
[24:02] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[24:04] | I see her now. | 我看见她了 |
[24:06] | We have eyes on Reed. | 已锁定里德 |
[24:13] | Reed is confirmed. | 确认是里德 |
[24:15] | Units 2 and 3, Reed is approaching you. | 二号和三号小组 里德正向你处靠近 |
[24:18] | Confirm contact. | 请确认 |
[24:21] | Reed confirmed. | 确认是里德 |
[24:23] | Approaching the meeting place. | 正向约定地点靠近 |
[24:25] | – Any sign of Bauer? – Where is he? | -发现鲍尔了吗 -他在哪 |
[24:28] | He should be here. | 他该在现场 |
[24:30] | No sign. | 没有发现 |
[24:38] | – Pavel, do you see Bauer? – Not yet. | -帕维尔 发现鲍尔了吗 -还没 |
[24:43] | Unit 1, report. | 一号小组 请报告 |
[24:45] | We have no visual of Bauer. | 我们没有看见鲍尔 |
[24:58] | Jason, where are you going? | 杰森 你去哪 |
[25:01] | There he is. He’s heading up towards… | 发现他了 他正要去… |
[25:03] | Damn it, I lost him. | 该死 我看不见他了 |
[25:04] | All units, bauer is on the third floor. Do you see him? | 各小组注意 鲍尔在三楼 你们看见他了吗 |
[25:08] | I do not have him. | 没发现 |
[25:09] | What? He’s there. We see him. | 什么 他就在那里 我们看见他了 |
[25:10] | Get your eyes open, damn it! | 把眼睛睁大点 该死 |
[25:12] | I have not seen him. | 我还是没看见他 |
[25:14] | Got him. | 发现他了 |
[25:15] | Bauer is approaching the target from the southwest. | 鲍尔从西南角处 快接近目标了 |
[25:16] | He’s got a brown leather jacket and jeans. | 身穿棕色皮夹克和牛仔裤 |
[25:23] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[25:24] | Pavel, he’s in view. | 帕维尔 他已在视线范围内 |
[25:26] | He’s closing in on the cafe. | 他快要到咖啡厅了 |
[25:27] | You should have a clean line on him. | 你应该已对他有清晰的瞄准视野了 |
[25:36] | Pavel, if you have a shot, take it. | 帕维尔 有机会就开枪 |
[25:37] | I’ve got him. | 我看见他了 |
[25:42] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[25:48] | Everything’s all clear up at the top, Jack. | 上面都处理好了 杰克 |
[25:50] | Gopy that. Come with me. | 收到 跟我走 |
[25:52] | Do exactly what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[25:55] | All units, target is in the open. Take him out. | 各小组注意 目标已暴露 把他干掉 |
[25:58] | I repeat, take him out. | 重复 把他干掉 |
[26:05] | – You stay down here. You don’t move. – Oh, okay. | -蹲在这 别动 -好的 |
[26:07] | – Don’t move! – All right. | -别动 -好的 |
[26:29] | – Move! – Okay. | -走 -好的 |
[26:32] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[26:35] | He knew it was a trap. | 他知道这是个陷阱 |
[26:37] | Don’t let them out of your sight. | 别让他们脱离视线 |
[26:40] | We lost him. | 我们跟丢他了 |
[26:40] | Just keep looking! | 继续找 |
[26:44] | Those people you shot– who were they? | 你开枪杀的是些什么人 |
[26:45] | – Russian operatives. You have any problems? – No. | -俄国间谍 你有问题吗 -没有 |
[26:51] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[27:17] | Jason. Tell me. | 杰森 说吧 |
[27:19] | I’m afraid I have bad news, sir. | 恐怕我得告诉您一个坏消息 长官 |
[27:21] | All of Pavel’s team is dead, | 帕维尔的小队全军覆没 |
[27:23] | and Bauer has Pavel. | 帕维尔也被鲍尔抓走了 |
[27:25] | He was ahead of us from the get-go, sir. | 他从一开始就比我们捷足先登 长官 |
[27:27] | He must have anticipated that we’d use Echelon, | 他肯定早料到我们会使用梯形情报系统 |
[27:29] | and he put out a series of keywords, | 然后他设计了一系列关键词 |
[27:31] | knowing the listening stations would pick them up. | 并料到监听站会截获这些关键词 |
[27:33] | He played us, sir. | 他耍了我们 长官 |
[27:34] | He knew we’d use off-book resources to deal with him. | 他知道我们会动用非常规人员来对付他 |
[27:37] | He used that journalist to draw them out. | 他利用那个记者引蛇出洞 |
[27:39] | Now, sir, I hardly need to tell you that the situation is grave. | 长官 现在情况的严重性已不言而喻 |
[27:43] | Pavel knows everything. | 帕维尔知道一切 |
[27:45] | He ran Walsh, he set up the Russian ops. | 他安插了沃什 他主导了俄方的一系列行动 |
[27:48] | If Bauer gets Pavel to talk… | 要是鲍尔撬开了帕维尔的嘴… |
[27:51] | But at the moment, sir, | 但目前来说 长官 |
[27:53] | you still have complete deniability. | 您仍然可以否认一切 |
[27:56] | President Taylor made all the decisions. | 所有的决定都是泰勒总统作出的 |
[27:59] | I think the time has come | 我觉得现在是时候 |
[28:01] | for you to distance yourself from this mess. | 让您远离是非了 |
[28:04] | It’s regrettable, sir, deeply so, | 虽然非常的遗憾 长官 |
[28:06] | but I believe it’s what’s best for you. | 但我觉得这是目前对您最好的选择 |
[28:07] | You… | 你… |
[28:11] | 20 minutes from now, | 二十分钟后 |
[28:13] | the president’s press secretary | 总统的新闻秘书 |
[28:15] | is going to make an announcement. | 就要发表一份声明 |
[28:16] | She will say… | 她会宣布… |
[28:18] | I have become part of the president’s team, | 我已成为总统政府的一员 |
[28:20] | and-and I have been indispensable in bringing this peace process | 在让和平进程功德圆满的过程中 |
[28:23] | to a successful close. | 我发挥了无可取代的作用 |
[28:25] | Sir, may I say that that is a bad idea? | 长官 请原谅我告诉您这是个坏主意 |
[28:27] | You need to distance yourself. | 您现在得远离是非 |
[28:28] | What? You keep using that phrase. | 什么 你一直在用那个词 |
[28:30] | What-What does distance myself mean? | 什么叫远离是非 |
[28:32] | Do I just slink away? | 是要我偷偷溜走吗 |
[28:33] | This isn’t your fault, sir. | 这不是您的错 长官 |
[28:34] | There were circumstances we couldn’t have anticipated. | 有些情况是我们始料未及的 |
[28:36] | Namely Bauer. | 也就是鲍尔 |
[28:37] | Well, then, we find Bauer, and we neutralize him. | 那就找到他 干掉他 |
[28:40] | We’re public now, Jason. | 我们从幕后走向了台前 杰森 |
[28:43] | We’re committed. | 我们致力于此 |
[28:45] | And I have worked… We… | 而且我已经… 是我们 |
[28:48] | We have worked too hard | 我们已经付诸了太多心血 |
[28:50] | just to throw this all away. | 不能让其付之东流 |
[28:52] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[28:53] | – Yes, of course, sir, but Pavel… – No. | -当然 长官 但是帕维尔… -不 |
[28:56] | Pavel is a good soldier. | 帕维尔是出色的战士 |
[28:57] | He won’t talk, whatever Bauer does to him. | 无论鲍尔怎么拷问 他都不会招供的 |
[29:02] | I, uh… I put you at CTU, Jason, for a reason. | 我让你进反恐小组 是有原因的 杰森 |
[29:07] | They have huge resources. | 他们拥有丰富的资源 |
[29:09] | You have intelligence and tenacity. | 而你有勇有谋 |
[29:11] | You use those capabilities. Find Bauer. | 利用好这一切 找到鲍尔 |
[29:16] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:18] | – I’ll head down to the scene myself. – Good. | -我会亲自前往现场 -很好 |
[29:21] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我报告 |
[29:26] | He wants to move forward. | 他想继续下去 |
[29:28] | Does he understand what actually happened? | 他真的明白现在的状况吗 |
[29:31] | Yes, but he says we still have options. | 是的 但他说我们仍有选择的余地 |
[29:37] | I need to know you’re with me on this. | 告诉我 你会跟我同舟共济 |
[29:41] | Yes. Yes, I’m with you. | 是的 同舟共济 |
[29:43] | Good. I’m heading out. | 好 我要出去了 |
[29:45] | I’ll clean up the scene, remove all trace of the Russians, | 我会清理现场留下的一切俄罗斯人的证据 |
[29:47] | and get on Bauer’s trail. | 然后设法找到鲍尔的下落 |
[29:48] | I’ll take CTU SWAT with me. | 我会带上反恐小组的特警队 |
[29:50] | Tell NYPD to put a two-block perimeter around the store. | 命令纽约警局以商店为圆心警戒周围两个街区 |
[29:52] | No one goes in or out without my say-so. | 没有我的命令不得让任何人出入 |
[29:54] | What reason do I give them? | 我该以什么理由命令他们 |
[29:55] | National security. | 国家安全 |
[29:55] | Anyone gives you a hard time, invoke the White House. | 如有任何人阻挠 就以白宫的名义行使权力 |
[30:05] | Any luck with Jack’s associates? | 有杰克帮手的线索了吗 |
[30:07] | No. Even discounting dead people, | 没有 即使排除死去的人 |
[30:09] | and people from foreign countries, | 以及外国人 |
[30:10] | it’s still going to take hours. | 还是得花上几个小时 |
[30:11] | I think I can narrow it down. | 我可以缩小范围 |
[30:12] | I just picked up a 911 call | 我刚监听到市中心特纳百货公司 |
[30:14] | from Turner’s in Midtown. | 打来的一个报警电话 |
[30:15] | There was a shoot-out, people killed. | 那里发生了枪击事件 造成了人员伤亡 |
[30:17] | I managed to get into the store’s security system. | 我成功进入了那家商店的监控系统 |
[30:21] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[30:26] | That’s Jack. | 是杰克 |
[30:28] | They’re trying to kill him. | 他们想杀他 |
[30:29] | Yeah, that part of the plan didn’t go so well. | 是的 不过计划没有成功 |
[30:31] | I tagged the footage 5 minutes before | 我对监控录像从枪战开始前五分钟 |
[30:33] | to 5 minutes after the shooting. | 到结束后五分钟做了标记 |
[30:34] | If we run facial recognition on the camera feeds… | 如果我们对录像中的人进行面部识别 |
[30:36] | We can match it to the database of Jack’s associates, | 就能与杰克帮手们的数据库进行比对 |
[30:39] | maybe find out who he’s working with. | 也许就能找出杰克是和谁联手了 |
[30:41] | Thanks, Arlo. | 多谢 阿洛 |
[30:43] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[30:45] | Copy the camera footage to my screen. | 把那些录像画面复制到我屏幕上 |
[30:46] | I’ll send you half the personnel files. | 我会把一半的人员档案发给你 |
[30:52] | We’re clear. Let’s go. | 安全 我们走 |
[31:01] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[31:21] | Empty your pockets right now here. | 快掏空你口袋里的东西 |
[31:23] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[31:24] | We’ll be safe here for a while. | 在这我们暂时是安全的 |
[31:35] | Jack? We don’t have much time. | 杰克 我们时间不多 |
[31:42] | Take off your coat. | 脱下你的外套 |
[31:44] | Now! | 快 |
[31:48] | Those people you killed… | 你刚杀的那些人… |
[31:50] | you were ready for them, weren’t you? | 你准备好要杀他们 是吗 |
[31:53] | You knew they were coming. | 你早知道他们会来的 |
[31:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:55] | So you… you knew they’d be listening to our phone call. | 那你 你早知道他们会窃听我们的电话 |
[31:59] | Isn’t that right? | 是这样吗 |
[32:02] | You used me to draw them out, right? | 你利用我引他们出来 对吗 |
[32:06] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:07] | I could have been killed back there! | 我可能会死在那里 |
[32:09] | You weren’t. | 你没死 |
[32:13] | Now, pick it up. | 快捡起来 |
[32:15] | I said pick it up! | 我叫你把它捡起来 |
[32:16] | What about the evidence you said you’d tell me? | 你说过要给我证据 |
[32:18] | Was that a lie, too? | 那也是谎言 是不是 |
[32:22] | No. | 不是 |
[32:25] | The evidence is on this memory card. | 证据在这张记忆卡里 |
[32:27] | When you see it, you’ll know it’s real. | 你看到视频 就会知道一切是真的 |
[32:32] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[32:35] | My partner’s gonna take you somewhere to show it to you. | 我搭档会带你去个地方 给你看 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry things had to play out like this. | 我很抱歉 是我不得已而为之 |
[32:41] | I didn’t see another choice. | 我别无选择 |
[32:45] | What are you gonna do? | 那你接着要干什么 |
[32:47] | Put your hands behind your back. Now! | 把双手放到背后 快 |
[32:50] | Don’t do this, please. You don’t want to do this. | 不要这么做 求你 你不想这么做的 |
[32:52] | Take her to the storeroom. | 把她带到储藏室 |
[32:53] | No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪也不去 |
[32:55] | Please, you cannot do this. | 求你了 你不能这样做 |
[32:57] | The evidence I gave you | 我给你的证据 |
[32:58] | doesn’t tell me how Walsh was involved. | 没能告诉我沃什是怎么卷入这勾当的 |
[33:00] | He will. | 他能告诉我 |
[33:01] | – Come on. – No. | -走吧 -不 |
[33:03] | You cannot do this this way! | 你不能这样做 |
[33:09] | Sit over there. | 坐在那 |
[33:19] | Springfield, M1A rifle. | 春田造M1A式步枪 |
[33:24] | .308 round. | 点308口径弹药 |
[33:30] | You know, about four hours ago, | 约四小时之前 |
[33:33] | I had a friend of mine– very good friend– | 我的一个朋友 一个非常要好的朋友 |
[33:36] | named Renee Walker was killed by a rifle just like that. | 名叫蕾妮·沃克 就死在这型号的枪下 |
[33:40] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[33:48] | You first. | 我先送你一程 |
[34:03] | The hit on Hassan is all arranged. | 刺杀哈桑的行动已万事俱备 |
[34:06] | Bazhaev and his people are taking care of everything. | 巴扎耶夫及其手下正在处理一切 |
[34:08] | You talk to no one but me. | 你只能和我单线联系 |
[34:12] | We’re done here. | 就此打住 |
[34:13] | Don’t contact me again until Hassan is dead. | 哈桑死之前不许再联系我 |
[34:26] | To be honest with you, | 老实和你说 |
[34:28] | Renee Walker was more than just my friend. | 蕾妮·沃克不只是我的普通朋友 |
[34:32] | But you already know that, don’t you? | 你应该已经知道了 不是吗 |
[34:34] | Because you saw us in the bedroom of my apartment. | 你看到我们在我公寓的卧室里 |
[34:38] | Now, you’re either not very good at what you do… | 这么说 要么是你狙击手的枪法太烂 |
[34:43] | or you wanted her to suffer. | 要么就是你想让她生不如死 |
[34:45] | Because with that rifle from that range, | 因为以这把枪的射程 |
[34:46] | it was an easy kill shot. | 轻而易举就能一枪毙命 |
[34:49] | But instead, | 但你却 |
[34:50] | you shot her… | 把枪眼对准她… |
[34:52] | right there… | 就是这里 |
[34:53] | two inches below her heart, | 心脏以下两英寸 |
[34:56] | so she would bleed out slowly. | 让她慢慢放血 |
[34:58] | I watched her | 我看着她 |
[34:59] | gasping for air… | 因为血液慢慢填满肺部 |
[35:01] | as the blood slowly filled her lungs. | 而艰难呼吸 |
[35:04] | She died in agony, | 在痛苦中死去 |
[35:05] | which is exactly what I’m gonna make you do | 除非你告诉我 我想知道的 |
[35:08] | unless you tell me what I want to know. | 否则我也让你尝尝这滋味 |
[35:22] | Start talking to me! | 快说 |
[35:26] | You want to know I killed your girlfriend? | 你想知道 是不是我杀了你女朋友 |
[35:31] | I killed her. | 是我杀的她 |
[35:33] | I kill your bitch! | 是我杀了你那婊子 |
[35:34] | I did it! | 是我干的 |
[35:41] | Please… please, you’ve got to stop him. Please. | 求你 求你 你得让他住手 求你 |
[35:43] | He needs answers, and he’s gonna get ’em. | 你要得到答案 他会给他的 |
[35:46] | I can use this. There’s enough here. | 我能用这向大众证明 这足够了 |
[35:47] | I don’t need any more. | 我不需要更多了 |
[35:48] | Tell him I don’t need any more. Please. | 告诉他 我不需要更多了 求你了 |
[35:50] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不能去 |
[36:17] | Move aside. Move. Move. | 请让开 让开 让开 |
[36:20] | Please step back from the bodies. | 请离开尸体 |
[36:21] | This is now a CTU crime scene. | 我宣布这里是反恐小组罪案现场 |
[36:24] | I need all weapons and documents you found on these people. | 我要所有从这些人身上搜到的武器和文件 |
[36:27] | This is all we got, sir. | 长官 这是所有我们找到的 |
[36:28] | None of them had I.D.s on them. | 但所有人身上都没有身份证明 |
[36:36] | This is the man we’re looking for. | 这就是我们在找的人 |
[36:38] | His name is Jack Bauer. | 他名叫杰克·鲍尔 |
[36:40] | Now, you need to spread out | 现在 你们分头去找他 |
[36:41] | and check every floor and every exit. | 检查每层楼面和每个出口 |
[36:43] | He has a hostage with him, so he won’t have gotten far. | 他手上有人质 所以不会走远 |
[36:47] | Bauer’s armed and extremely dangerous, | 鲍尔携带武器 是个非常危险的人物 |
[36:48] | so if you don’t want to end up like these people, | 如果你们不想下场和这些人一样 |
[36:50] | shoot on sight. | 见到他格杀勿论 |
[36:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:03] | Hey. | 听好了 |
[37:08] | So, why don’t we start this again. | 你醒了 我们接着玩如何 |
[37:12] | I already know that you killed Renee Walker. | 我已知道是你杀了蕾妮·沃克 |
[37:14] | What I want to know… | 我现在要知道的是… |
[37:17] | is the name… | 俄罗斯政府里面 |
[37:19] | of the Russian pig | 那头下命令的 |
[37:21] | inside your government | 俄国猪的 |
[37:23] | …that gave the order. | 名字 |
[37:28] | Give me a name, and I’ll end this quickly. | 告诉我名字 我会给你个痛快 |
[37:30] | I give you my word. | 我说话算话 |
[37:47] | You think you know about pain? | 你觉得你了解痛苦是吗 |
[37:51] | You don’t know anything yet. | 现在才刚开始 |
[37:56] | Give me the name of the person | 告诉我你们政府里 |
[37:58] | inside your government | 想要蕾妮·沃克死的 |
[37:59] | who wanted Renee Walker dead! | 那个人的名字 |
[38:02] | Give me the name! | 告诉我名字 |
[38:04] | Who gave the order?! | 是谁下的命令 |
[38:06] | Who inside your government | 你们政府里的谁 |
[38:08] | wanted Renee Walker dead? | 想要置蕾妮·沃克于死地 |
[38:10] | All you got to do is give me the name! | 你只要把名字告诉我 |
[38:26] | You people are so stupid. | 你们这些人蠢到家了 |
[38:28] | Renee Walker wasn’t a threat to you. | 蕾妮·沃克对你们不是什么威胁 |
[38:31] | Her work was finished. She was done. We were out. | 她任务完成了 完成了 我们退出行动了 |
[38:34] | All you had to do is leave us alone. | 你们要做的 就是别再来找我们麻烦 |
[38:39] | Now, why couldn’t you just leave us alone? | 你们为什么就不能放过我们呢 |
[38:47] | I want the name of the person | 我要那个给你命令 |
[38:48] | who gave the order to pull the trigger! | 让你开枪的人的名字 |
[38:53] | Who gave the order?! | 是谁下的命令 |
[38:55] | Now! | 快说 |
[38:55] | Did it on my own! | 是我一个人干的 |
[38:57] | You’re lying. You’re nothing. | 你在说谎 你只是个无名小卒 |
[38:59] | You didn’t have the authority. | 你没有权力 |
[39:01] | I want the name! | 我要那人的名字 |
[39:02] | Give me the name! | 告诉我那人的名字 |
[39:03] | My name is Pavel Tokarev. | 我的名字叫帕维尔·托卡列夫 |
[39:22] | This isn’t working. | 这个也没用 |
[39:24] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[39:36] | Where’s the SIM card for your phone? | 你的手机SIM卡在哪里 |
[39:41] | Where’s the SIM card?! | 手机卡在哪里 |
[39:46] | Where’d you drop it? | 你会扔在哪里 |
[40:00] | You dumb bastard, you swallowed it. | 你这蠢货 你吞了下去 |
[40:03] | You swallowed it. | 你刚吞了下去 |
[40:06] | This is for my friend. | 这一下是为了我的朋友 |
[40:23] | – What do you got? – This side’s clear, sir. | -你们找到什么了 -这边没人 长官 |
[40:25] | Fine. There’s another service hallway. | 好 那还有一个员工通道 |
[40:27] | Check all the service hallways over there. | 检查那边所有的员工通道 |
[40:28] | Make sure they’re locked down. | 确保都是锁着的 |
[40:29] | You guys, I want you to go up there, stay on the third floor. | 你们 我要你们上去 到三楼 |
[40:31] | Do it now. | 马上去 |
[41:16] | You’ve reached the mobile number of President Charles Logan. | 您所拨打的是查尔斯·罗根总统的移动电话 |
[41:18] | We can’t take your call right now, | 我们不能马上为您接通 |
[41:19] | but if you leave your name and number, | 但如果您留下姓名和电话号码 |
[41:21] | we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. | 我们将尽快给您回电 |