时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | This is Meredith Reed. | 我是梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[00:16] | Ms. Reed, | 里德小姐 |
[00:17] | the people that you think are responsible for killing President Hassan | 那些你认为该对哈桑总统的死负责的人 |
[00:19] | were not working alone. | 他们不是单打独斗 |
[00:21] | They were being funded and managed by people working | 他们得到俄当局内部人士的资助 |
[00:22] | inside the Russian government. | 并受他们操纵 |
[00:24] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:26] | I’m being set up, just like you were yesterday. | 我被人陷害了 就像你昨天一样 |
[00:27] | I need to get this evidence to you. | 我得把这证据交给你 |
[00:29] | Arlo got a cell phone intercept report off NSA’s Echelon. | 阿洛从国安局梯队情报系统获得了一份监听报告 |
[00:32] | Key words: “Jack Bauer.” | 关键词是”杰克·鲍尔” |
[00:34] | We confirmed the voiceprint. | 我们确定了声纹 |
[00:36] | Reed’s connection to Hassan means | 以里德与哈桑的关系 |
[00:37] | she’d be highly motivated to help him. | 她打心眼里愿意帮助杰克 |
[00:38] | Take it to the press. That’s his next move. | 他下一步棋就是把证据送媒体曝光 |
[00:40] | This is a major opportunity to make everything go away, sir. | 这是一个扫除一切障碍的大好时机 长官 |
[00:44] | Bauer and the evidence. | 鲍尔和证据 |
[00:46] | I need to find Jack… | 我得找到杰克 |
[00:47] | or else they’re gonna kill him. | 不然他们会杀了他 |
[00:49] | If we can get to him, | 如果我们能找到他 |
[00:50] | we can expose the cover-up. | 我们就能揭穿这个掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[00:52] | – Jack’s gotta be working with someone. – Who? | -杰克一定有个帮手 -谁 |
[00:54] | I don’t know. I never saw ’em, | 我不知道 我没见过他 |
[00:55] | but Jack showed up with state-of-the-art weapons and comms. | 但从杰克配备有最尖端的武器和通讯系统判断 |
[00:58] | Pavel, do you see Bauer? | 帕维尔 发现鲍尔了吗 |
[00:59] | If you have a shot, take it. | 有机会就开枪 |
[01:01] | I’ve got him. | 我看见他了 |
[01:03] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[01:05] | Everything’s all clear up on top, Jack. | 上面都处理好了 杰克 |
[01:07] | Come with me. Do exactly what I say. | 跟我走 照我说的做 |
[01:14] | Move! | 走 |
[01:15] | He knew it was a trap. | 他早知道这是个陷阱 |
[01:16] | The evidence is on this memory card. | 证据在这张记忆卡里 |
[01:18] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[01:19] | When you see it, you’ll know it’s real. | 你一看到视频就知道一切是真的 |
[01:21] | The hit on Hassan is all arranged. | 刺杀哈桑的行动已万事俱备 |
[01:23] | Bazhaev and his people are taking care of everything. | 巴扎耶夫及其手下正在处理一切 |
[01:25] | I already know that you killed Renee Walker. | 我已知道是你杀了蕾妮·沃克 |
[01:27] | What I want to know is the name of the Russian pig | 我现在要知道的是俄罗斯政府里面 |
[01:30] | inside your government that gave the order. | 那头下命令的俄国猪的名字 |
[01:33] | Where’s the SIM card for your phone? | 你的手机SIM卡在哪里 |
[01:36] | You dumb bastard, you swallowed it. | 你这蠢货 你吞了下去 |
[01:40] | This is for my friend. | 这一下是为了我的朋友 |
[01:50] | You’ve reached the mobile number of President Charles Logan. | 您所拨打的是查尔斯·罗根总统的移动电话 |
[01:54] | The following takes place between 1:00 P.M. and 2:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于下午一点到两点间 |
[02:02] | As a principal player in this | 作为参与开创这一 |
[02:04] | unprecedented and historic peace initiative, | 史无前例和平盛事的重要一员 |
[02:07] | Secretary of State Kanin’s untimely decision | 国务卿卡宁出于健康原因 |
[02:10] | to withdrew for health reasons was a difficult one. | 不得不放弃参加协议签署 |
[02:14] | However, the president wishes it to be known | 然而 总统希望大家知道 |
[02:17] | that in Secretary Kanin’s absence and per his own recommendation, | 鉴于国务卿卡宁已离开以及罗根的毛遂自荐 |
[02:21] | she has sought and gained the counsel of former President Charles Logan. | 已由前总统查尔斯·罗根担任总统顾问 |
[02:27] | Now, the president is acutely aware | 此时 总统很清楚 |
[02:30] | that this decision bears some controversy. | 此项决定会引起一些争议 |
[02:33] | But President Logan’s experience with foreign policy | 但罗根总统在外交政策方面的经验 |
[02:37] | and his skills in negotiation have already proven to be a great asset | 以及谈判的技巧已被证明是在与伊斯兰共和国 |
[02:40] | in these final hours before the signing of the peace agreement | 签署和平协议之前的最后几个小时内 |
[02:43] | with the Islamic Republic. | 难能可贵的财富 |
[02:46] | Once Mrs. Hassan… | 一旦哈桑夫人 |
[02:47] | Excuse me, Mr. President. | 打搅了 总统阁下 |
[02:48] | …and the IRK delegation… | 与伊斯兰共和国代表团 |
[02:50] | Your car to the heliport is ready and waiting downstairs. | 去直升机场的车已经为您准备好了 就在楼下 |
[02:52] | Has, uh, President Suvarov’s plane arrived yet? | 萨瓦洛夫总统的飞机到了没 |
[02:54] | It should be touching down at JFK within the next 20 to 30 minutes, | 应该再有二三十分钟就到肯尼迪机场了 |
[02:57] | and then he’ll be choppered in to the 93rd Street Heliport. | 然后会有直升机送他去93号大道直升机场 |
[03:00] | Thank you, Ellen. | 谢谢你 艾伦 |
[03:01] | Tell them I’ll be down in a moment. | 通知他们我马上下去 |
[03:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 阁下 |
[03:04] | Once Mrs. Hassan and the IRK delegation | 一旦哈桑夫人及伊斯兰共和国代表团 |
[03:07] | have hashed out a few remaining points of protocol with President Taylor… | 与泰勒总统解决了协议剩余的几个问题 |
[03:12] | …the signing will commence as scheduled. | 签署工作将如期进行 |
[03:20] | Tell me you have a lead on Bauer. | 告诉我你们有鲍尔的线索了 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[03:24] | We tracked him to an adjacent building, | 我们跟踪他到一栋邻近的大楼 |
[03:26] | but Bauer managed to get out of the cordon, | 但鲍尔还是设法逃出了包围圈 |
[03:28] | along with the reporter Meredith Reed. | 还带走了记者梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[03:31] | Also, he’s killed Pavel. | 他还杀了帕维尔 |
[03:33] | I’ve taken jurisdictional control over the scene from NYPD. | 我已从纽约警局那接过现场的管辖权 |
[03:36] | We should be able to keep this contained, but it… | 我们应该能够控制住局面 但是… |
[03:39] | it’s not gonna matter if Bauer’s already passed along the evidence | 如果鲍尔已将丹娜·沃什的证据交给媒体 |
[03:42] | he got from Dana Walsh to the press. | 再怎么控制也没有意义了 |
[03:44] | The story’s going to come out. | 事情就要败露了 |
[03:46] | No, not necessarily. | 不 不一定 |
[03:47] | We still might be able to manage this. | 我们还是可以控制住的 |
[03:49] | Look, sir, I- I know you’ve told me | 长官 我知道您说过 |
[03:51] | that you’re committed to seeing this through, | 承诺要把事情摆平 |
[03:52] | but you can still extricate yourself from this mess. | 但您现在还有机会抽身保持清白 |
[03:55] | There’s no evidence of your involvement yet. | 还没有证据牵扯到您 |
[03:56] | You can still delay the press announcement. | 您还可以推迟新闻发布会 |
[03:58] | It’s too late for that, Jason. | 来不及了 杰森 |
[04:00] | The White House Press Secretary just announced | 白宫新闻发言人刚刚宣布了 |
[04:01] | my role in the peace process. | 我在和平进程中的地位 |
[04:03] | There is no turning back. | 已无路可退了 |
[04:05] | And there’s something else you should know. | 还有件事该让您知道 |
[04:07] | Bauer didn’t just kill Pavel. | 鲍尔不仅仅是杀了帕维尔 |
[04:09] | He butchered him. | 而且是以开膛破肚的方式杀 |
[04:11] | He beat him savagely, and then he eviscerated him. | 他对他一顿痛扁 还挖了他的内脏 |
[04:14] | I don’t think Bauer’s just looking | 我认为鲍尔不仅仅是想 |
[04:15] | to expose the Russians’ involvement in the plot against Hassan. | 曝光俄罗斯政府杀害哈桑的阴谋 |
[04:18] | This guy’s out for blood. | 这家伙是来报仇雪恨的 |
[04:22] | Then you’d better find him and stop him, hadn’t you? | 那你最好找到并阻止他 明白吗 |
[04:25] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:27] | Keep me posted. | 随时向我汇报 |
[04:34] | I’m not going any further till you tell me | 你要是不告诉我刚才在那发生什么了 |
[04:36] | what happened back there. | 我就不走了 |
[04:38] | You killed that man, didn’t you? | 你杀了那个人 对不对 |
[04:39] | Ms. Reed, your life is in danger. | 里德女士 你现在有生命危险 |
[04:41] | You want to get through this thing alive, | 你要是想活着度过难关 |
[04:42] | you’re gonna do exactly what I say. | 你就得严格照我说的做 |
[04:44] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[04:46] | Jack, I can’t get a locate | 杰克 我无法对你刚刚 |
[04:48] | on the number you called from this phone. | 用这个手机拨的号码进行定位 |
[04:49] | It’s restricted. | 被限制了 |
[04:51] | I’m gonna have to route a back trace. | 我打算再逆向追踪一次 |
[04:52] | Can you do it here? | 你在这能做吗 |
[04:53] | No. I need the equipment at my place. | 不能 我需要我那里的设备 |
[04:54] | Get back to me as soon as you got a location. | 你找出方位后马上给我电话 |
[04:56] | – All right. – Let’s go. | -好的 -咱们走 |
[04:57] | Who is it you’re looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[04:58] | Someone who can give me the names of everyone else involved. | 一个能告诉我所有涉案人员名单的人 |
[05:00] | And what are you gonna do when you find them? | 等你找到他们你会怎么做 |
[05:02] | It doesn’t concern you. | 这与你无关 |
[05:03] | How can I trust you if you don’t tell me what you’re doing? | 如果你不告诉我你在干嘛我怎么能相信你 |
[05:06] | Because I’m not the person who’s trying to kill you. | 因为想杀你的人不是我 |
[05:08] | The video file that I gave you | 我给你的那个视频文件 |
[05:11] | is the only proof of the Russians’ complicity president Hassan’s assassination. | 是俄罗斯人合谋刺杀哈桑总统的唯一证据 |
[05:14] | But the conspiracy doesn’t end with the Russians. | 但这场阴谋并不仅仅牵扯到俄罗斯人 |
[05:16] | There are people within our own government | 我们政府内部有人 |
[05:17] | that are trying cover this up, including President Taylor. | 包括泰勒总统在内 正试图掩盖真相 |
[05:20] | Why would the president want this covered up? | 总统为什么要掩盖真相 |
[05:22] | Because she’s trying to keep the peace accord alive with the IRK. | 因为她想继续与伊斯兰共和国签署和平协议 |
[05:25] | And she knows if Dalia Hassan finds out | 她清楚如果让达莉亚·哈桑发觉 |
[05:26] | that the Russians had a hand in the death of her husband, | 俄罗斯人跟她丈夫的死脱不了干系 |
[05:28] | she’ll never sign the agreement. | 她将决不会签署协议 |
[05:31] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[05:33] | I need you to break the story in case I don’t make it. | 如果我死了 我要你把事实公之于众 |
[05:37] | I think Presidt Hassan deserves that, don’t you? | 该还哈桑总统一个事实真相 你觉得呢 |
[05:41] | Let me see your cell phone. | 把你手机给我 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:47] | Wait. What are you doing? I.. | 等等 你干什么 |
[05:48] | They’ve seen you with me. | 他们见过你和我在一起 |
[05:49] | The authorities are going to start monitoring | 当局会开始监控 |
[05:51] | your usual forms of communicaon. | 你常用的通讯方式 |
[05:52] | You can’t go home, you can’t go back to your office. | 你不能回家 不能回办公室 |
[05:55] | Is there anyone that you work with that you trust? | 你有可以信任的同事吗 |
[05:57] | Uh, my editor Gary Klausner. | 我的编辑盖里·克劳斯纳 |
[05:59] | You need to try and get him the evidence. | 你得试试把证据给他 |
[06:01] | I can get you as far as a pay phone. | 我就只能把你带到公用电话那里了 |
[06:02] | After that, you’re on your own. | 以后的事 你就只能靠自己了 |
[06:06] | I’m glad we were able to come to terms. | 很高兴我们能达成协议 |
[06:07] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[06:09] | Thank you, Madam President, for your patience with me. | 总统阁下 感谢您的耐心 |
[06:11] | I am still new to this. | 对谈判 我还是新手 |
[06:12] | You are a natural leader, Dalia, | 您天生就是当领袖的料 达莉亚 |
[06:14] | and you have a superb advisor in Minister Jamot. | 而且您有位很棒的顾问 贾莫特部长 |
[06:17] | I appreciate the endorsement, Madam President. | 感谢您的认可 总统阁下 |
[06:19] | Pardon me… | 请原谅 |
[06:20] | for interrupting. | 我的打扰 |
[06:22] | We were just finishing up. | 我们刚刚结束 |
[06:23] | Dalia Hassan. | 达莉亚·哈桑 |
[06:24] | Charles Logan. | 查尔斯·罗根 |
[06:26] | I’m honored to finally meet you, Mrs. Hassan. | 很荣幸终于见到了您 哈桑夫人 |
[06:28] | I was a great admirer of your husband. | 我很崇敬您的丈夫 |
[06:30] | I’m so sorry for you loss. | 请节哀 |
[06:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[06:33] | President Taylor tells me | 泰勒总统告诉我 |
[06:35] | you were instrumental in convincing the Russian delegates | 您对于说服俄罗斯代表回到谈判桌前 |
[06:37] | to stay at the negotiating table. | 有很大帮助 |
[06:38] | I’m honored to play even a small part | 值此历史性的一刻 |
[06:40] | in such an historic event. | 我为能尽微薄之力倍感荣幸 |
[06:44] | Madam President, may I have a few moments with you? | 总统阁下 我能跟您谈谈吗 |
[06:50] | I’ll see you at the signing. | 签署仪式上见 |
[06:57] | You still haven’t found out | 你还没查清 |
[06:58] | how Logan convinced the Russians to stay? | 罗根如何说服俄罗斯人继续谈判的 |
[07:00] | I’ve investigated it, | 我调查过 |
[07:01] | but I learned nothing from the delegates. | 可在代表团那边我一无所获 |
[07:02] | I can have our intelligence service look into it. | 我可以让我们的情报部门调查一下 |
[07:05] | No. Thank you, Jamot. | 不用了 谢谢你 贾莫特 |
[07:06] | I trust President Taylor. | 我相信泰勒总统 |
[07:08] | We have to assume that if she involved Logan, | 我们必须相信她让罗根参与 |
[07:10] | it was for a good reason. | 必定是有强有力的理由 |
[07:21] | The operation to capture Jack Bauer was unsuccessful. | 逮捕杰克·鲍尔的行动失败了 |
[07:24] | He got away, along with the evidence that he took from Dana Walsh. | 他带着从丹娜·沃什手上拿到的证据逃脱了 |
[07:27] | You said you had the situation under control. | 你说过你已经控制了形势 |
[07:29] | Clearly, I was overly optimistic. | 显然我是过于乐观了 |
[07:33] | And in my optimism, | 也是由于我的乐观 |
[07:34] | I neglected to tell you | 我忘了告诉您 |
[07:36] | that Bauer made contact with a journalist. | 鲍尔跟一位记者 |
[07:38] | Meredith Reed. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德取得了联络 |
[07:39] | My God… | 天哪 |
[07:40] | You need to call her publisher right away. | 您必须马上给她的出版商打电话 |
[07:43] | Deny any foreknowledge of whatever evidence she has, | 宣布您对她所提供的任何证据事先都不知情 |
[07:46] | and demand that they do not run the story. | 并要求他们不要报道 |
[07:49] | You’re suggesting muzzling the press? | 你在建议我封住媒体的嘴吗 |
[07:51] | Have you forgotten that freedom of the press is Constitutionally protected? | 你忘了报道自由受到宪法保护吗 |
[07:54] | You are the president, for God’s sake. | 我的天啊 您可是总统啊 |
[07:57] | Invoke national security. | 您就说事关国家安全 |
[07:58] | You tell them this story will start a war. | 告诉他们此事会成为战争的导火索 |
[08:01] | Innocent lives will be lost. | 会让无辜者性命难保 |
[08:02] | New lies to cover the old ones. | 谎言复谎言 谎言何其多 |
[08:04] | The time has passed for hand wringing, Madam President. | 总统阁下 现在已经不是悲天悯人的时候了 |
[08:07] | If you don’t use the power of your office | 如果您不动用白宫的力量 |
[08:08] | to shut this story down, | 阻止此事见报 |
[08:10] | your peace agreement won’t be the only casualty. | 损失的将不止是您的和平进程 |
[08:16] | You don’t need me to tell you the damage | 不用我来告诉您 |
[08:17] | that your criminal prosecution | 对您诉诸刑事诉讼 |
[08:20] | will do to this country. | 将对这个国家产生的不良影响吧 |
[08:22] | This country survived your presidency. | 你在任时犯法 这个国家都挺过来了 |
[08:24] | But it won’t survive yours. | 但您在任期间就不一定了 |
[08:26] | Me- I inherited my presidency. | 我的总统之职是继任而来 |
[08:29] | I was never nearly as popular as you are. | 我从未像您这么受公众欢迎 |
[08:33] | And most of my alleged misdeeds never made the press. | 而且大多数我所谓的罪行都没见报 |
[08:37] | But if you were to bare your sins | 可如果您将自己的罪过 |
[08:41] | to the people who put you in office…? | 透露给将您推上总统宝座的人民… |
[08:44] | You are a beacon of righteousness, | 您是正义的导航明灯 |
[08:48] | not only for Americans, but for the rest of the world. | 不止在美国人心中 也在全球民众心中 |
[08:52] | You are the president who had her own daughter arrested | 您是位宁可让亲生女儿被捕 |
[08:56] | rather than see justice go unserved. | 都不愿让正义蒙羞的总统 |
[08:59] | You’re a poison. | 你真是条蛊惑人心的毒蛇 |
[09:02] | I never should have let you do this. | 我真不该让你插手 |
[09:08] | With due respect, Madam President, | 恕我直言 总统阁下 |
[09:10] | I- I gave recommendations, | 我是给过些建议 |
[09:13] | I made whatever arrangements needed to be made. | 我是做了些需要的安排 |
[09:17] | But every decision was yours. | 但一切决定都是您作出的 |
[09:20] | Let’s not pretend otherwise. | 咱们没法自欺欺人 |
[09:24] | I’ve-I’ve studied you | 我研究您这个人 |
[09:26] | for a number of years, Allison. | 好几年了 艾莉森 |
[09:29] | I pride myself on being a good judge of character. | 我自负很会看人 |
[09:31] | You’re a smart woman. | 您是个聪明的女人 |
[09:33] | You’ve always known what needed to be done | 您总知道需要做什么 |
[09:35] | and were willing to do it. | 并且会下定决心去做 |
[09:37] | Which is why I know | 所以我知道 |
[09:38] | you will call Meredith Reed’s publisher | 您会打给梅瑞狄斯·里德的出版商 |
[09:40] | and make sure he kills the story. | 确保他不让那事见报 |
[09:44] | I would suggest you do it now. | 我建议您现在就打 |
[09:46] | You, uh… | 您… |
[09:47] | You have a signing ceremony to prepare for. | 您有个签署仪式要准备 |
[09:53] | And I need to go meet President Suvarov. | 我得去见萨瓦洛夫总统了 |
[10:09] | Facial Recognition Process Initiated | 面部识别处理已启动 |
[10:11] | Chloe, | 克罗伊 |
[10:12] | you need to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[10:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | I just tapped into a live feed from Pillar’s team. | 我刚接入了皮勒小队的现场视频 |
[10:17] | This guy was found strung up | 发现这个人在百货公司对面 |
[10:19] | and sliced open in an abandoned building across from the department store. | 一幢废弃的大楼里被吊起来并被开膛破肚 |
[10:22] | He’s got Russian papers on him, | 他身上有俄罗斯证件 |
[10:23] | but I can’t make ’em out; the rez is too low. | 但我看不清 分辨率太低了 |
[10:27] | Looks like someone left a sniper rifle at the scene. | 好像现场有人留了杆狙击枪 |
[10:29] | What’s the caliber? Bring it up. | 是什么口径的 调出来看看 |
[10:31] | They tagged it as a.308 Springfield. | 上面标着是春田军工厂造 点308口径 |
[10:36] | That’s the gun that killed Renee. | 那把就是杀死蕾妮的枪 |
[10:38] | That’s got to be the shooter. | 肯定就是那个狙击手 |
[10:39] | Jack did this, you’re gonna be able to talk him down? | 是杰克干的 你还觉得能通过谈话阻止他吗 |
[10:42] | I gotta try. | 我必须一试 |
[10:45] | Pillar and his people are just gonna kill him, | 皮勒和他的手下只想杀掉他 |
[10:47] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[10:50] | Got a match from the department store security feed- 82%. | 与百货公司获得的监控画面 82%匹配 |
[10:53] | That’s the guy helping Jack? | 那就是杰克的帮手 |
[10:54] | Yeah, James Ricker- Ex-Green Beret, Special Ops. | 对 詹姆斯·理查尔 前美军特种部队队员 |
[10:57] | He served with Jack in the Gulf | 他在杰克被召入反恐小组前 |
[10:58] | before Jack was enlisted by CTU. | 曾在海湾战争时期与他一起服役 |
[11:00] | Just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[11:01] | He’s dead. | 上面说他死了 |
[11:02] | It says he was killed in a chemical plant explosion in Basra seven years ago. | 七年前 在巴士拉一次化工厂爆炸中身亡 |
[11:05] | Yeah, well, then he must have a twin who was there | 没错 那他肯定有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[11:07] | when Jack reversed the ambush. | 在杰克打反埋伏战时在场 |
[11:13] | You better go back to your station. | 你最好回到自己的工作站去 |
[11:15] | Pillar’s watchdog is getting suspicious. | 皮勒的眼线要起疑心了 |
[11:18] | Arlo, | 阿洛 |
[11:19] | cross-reference Ricker’s photo with State DMV database. | 在车管所数据库里交叉比对理查尔的照片 |
[11:22] | He must be living under an alias in the city. | 他在城里生活肯定用了化名 |
[11:24] | We find Ricker, we find Jack. | 只要找到了理查尔 就能找到杰克 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:33] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[11:33] | You get the location? | 弄清他在哪了吗 |
[11:35] | You didn’t tell me that was Logan’s phone that I was tracing, Jack. | 你可没告诉我追踪的是罗根的电话 杰克 |
[11:38] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah, it kind of does. | 当然了 |
[11:40] | I think you know it, too, | 我认为你也清楚 |
[11:42] | or else you would’ve been straight with me. | 要不然你早就告诉我实话了 |
[11:44] | Listen, taking out a bunch of Russian spooks is one thing, | 听着 解决一群俄罗斯间谍是一回事 |
[11:47] | moving on an ex-president, that’s quite another. | 但要动前总统 又是另外一回事了 |
[11:49] | That’s a serious line you’re crossing there, pal. | 你这是在玩火 哥们 |
[11:51] | I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我很清楚我在干什么 |
[11:52] | Are you gonna give me the location or not? | 你到底告不告诉我他在哪 |
[11:57] | Logan’s in a vehicle. | 罗根在车上 |
[11:58] | He’s moving west from the U.N. | 他从联合国总部出来正向西行驶 |
[12:00] | I’m syncing up with the Secret Service deployment grid. | 我正在同步特勤局的部署网络 |
[12:03] | I’ll upload his route to your tablet. | 我会把他的路线传到你的平板电脑上 |
[12:05] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[12:08] | Receiving Datafile Secret Service Grid Map Vehicle Route | 正接收特勤局部署网之车辆路线文件 |
[12:10] | Okay, I’ve got it. | 好了 我收到了 |
[12:11] | Listen, Jack, I sure hope you know what you’re doing, | 杰克 真希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[12:14] | because this path you’re on, there ain’t no coming back from it. | 因为你走上的是一条不归路 |
[12:17] | I wasn’t planning on coming back. | 我就没想过有退路 |
[12:19] | Look, you’re right, you’ve already done more than I had right to ask for. | 你是对的 你为我所做的已经够多了 |
[12:22] | I want you to start erasing all your connections to me. | 我要你现在开始清除和我一切的瓜葛 |
[12:25] | Jim… thanks for everything. Good-bye. | 吉姆 感谢你为我所做的一切 再见 |
[13:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:12] | Are you sure that’s all you need? Should I call the doctor? | 这些就够了吗 我是否该去叫医生 |
[13:14] | It’s just a headache. | 只是头疼而已 |
[13:15] | I’m fine. Thank you. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[13:17] | – You wanted to see me, Madame President? – Yes, Tim. | -您找我吗 总统阁下 -是的 蒂姆 |
[13:19] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[13:26] | You remember the reporter CTU arrested last night? | 还记得反恐组昨晚逮捕的那个记者吗 |
[13:29] | Yes, uh, Meredith Reed. | 记得 梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[13:31] | It has been brought to my attention | 据我所知 |
[13:33] | that she intends to publish an unfounded story | 她打算发表一则关于奥马·哈桑之死的 |
[13:35] | regarding Omar Hassan’s murder. | 毫无事实根据的报道 |
[13:38] | What is she gonna be writing? | 她要写什么 |
[13:42] | I need you to contact the FBI, | 我需要你与联邦调查局取得联系 |
[13:45] | have them search the Sunday Magazine offices, | 叫他们搜查星期日杂志社办公室 |
[13:47] | locate Reed, | 找到里德 |
[13:48] | and seize whatever evidence she purports to have. | 并截获她声称拥有的任何证据 |
[13:52] | Um, I-I… I don’t understand. | 我不是很明白 |
[13:55] | Her allegations are false, | 她宣称的一切都是假象 |
[13:56] | but the allegations alone could derail the peace process. | 但光这谣言就能破坏和谈进程 |
[13:59] | Well, even so, Madam President, you have to be aware, | 即便如此 总统阁下 您得清楚 |
[14:00] | they’ll accuse you of censoring the press. | 他们会控告您审查媒体 |
[14:02] | Tim, I did not ask for your counsel. | 蒂姆 我叫你来不是给我忠告的 |
[14:04] | I know exactly what I’m ordering you to do, | 我给你下的命令 我非常清楚 |
[14:06] | so please just do it. | 你只管执行就是了 |
[14:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 总统阁下 |
[15:00] | Hey, drop-off and receiving? | 下客接待处怎么走 |
[15:01] | Uh, yeah, straight ahead. | 往前走 |
[15:02] | – Right there. – Thanks. | -就在那边 -谢谢 |
[15:07] | Just make sure Duggan knows he’s covering the Logan profile. | 告诉道根让他来报道罗根的人物概评 |
[15:10] | Tell him we’ll work out the byline later. | 告诉他 我们会决定最后的署名 |
[15:14] | Editor’s desk. This is Klausner. | 主编办公室 我是克劳斯纳 |
[15:16] | Gary, it’s me. | 盖里 是我 |
[15:17] | Look, a-are you alone? | 旁边有人吗 |
[15:18] | Can you speak freely? | 说话方便吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 方便 |
[15:21] | Yeah, wh-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | I don’t have a lot of time; I have a lead on a story. | 我时间不多 我有一则报道的线索 |
[15:25] | – I’m listening. – I have a digital video recording | -愿闻其详 -我有一份视频文件 |
[15:27] | indicating that the IRK terrorists who killed Hassan | 表明杀害哈桑总统的伊斯兰共和国恐怖份子 |
[15:30] | were being funded and run by Russian operatives. | 幕后的资助者和操纵者是俄罗斯间谍 |
[15:34] | Uh, y-you sure it’s legit? | 你确定是合法的吗 |
[15:35] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[15:37] | From Jack Bauer. | 杰克·鲍尔那 |
[15:39] | Bauer?! | 鲍尔 |
[15:40] | The man’s a fugitive. | 他是个逃犯 |
[15:41] | Look, Gary, it’s really not safe for me to talk. | 听着 盖里 现在说话真的很不安全 |
[15:43] | I’ll explain more when I see you. | 见面再说吧 |
[15:45] | Can you meet me? | 你能和我见一面吗 |
[15:46] | Sure, of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:47] | All right, that diner with the coffee you hate. | 好 去那家咖啡让你反胃的餐馆 |
[15:50] | I can be there in, uh, 15 minutes. | 十五分钟内到 |
[15:53] | Okay. And, Gary, don’t tell anyone. | 好的 盖里 别告诉任何人 |
[15:55] | All right? | 好吗 |
[15:56] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[15:57] | Meredith… be safe. | 梅瑞狄斯 多加小心 |
[15:59] | Yeah. You, too. | 嗯 你也要小心 |
[16:27] | There’s no need to panic. | 完全没必要恐慌 |
[16:29] | Do you know what he did to Pavel? | 你知道他都对帕维尔干了什么吗 |
[16:31] | He was beaten savagely, gutted like a pig. | 他遭受了毒打 然后像猪一样被开膛破肚 |
[16:34] | His men shot dead. | 他手下全被枪杀了 |
[16:35] | I’m… I’m sorry to hear that, | 我很遗憾 |
[16:37] | but we both knew that, uh… | 但你我彼此心知肚明… |
[16:39] | Bauer would be a difficult problem to solve. | 鲍尔不是一盏省油的灯 |
[16:42] | You know what he’s doing, don’t you? | 你清楚他在干什么 对吧 |
[16:43] | He’s eliminating everyone involved, | 他在除掉任何与事件有牵连的人 |
[16:45] | working his way up- how long before he gets to me? | 照他这样一路杀过来 找上我是迟早的事 |
[16:47] | That’s not going to happen. | 那不太可能 |
[16:48] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么就那么肯定 |
[16:50] | Because you told me yourself | 因为是你自己对我说的 |
[16:52] | your man would never talk, | 你的手下嘴很严 |
[16:53] | and if that’s true, then… | 如果是真的 |
[16:54] | nobody outside of your inner circle can point the finger at you. | 那么在你的核心集团之外就没人能指控你了 |
[16:59] | I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[17:01] | Bauer’s never going to know. | 鲍尔是绝对不会知道的 |
[17:05] | And on the upside, his recent activities | 好消息是 鉴于他最近的行为 |
[17:07] | have given us a bit of an advantage. | 已给我们带来了一些好处 |
[17:10] | What advantage? | 什么好处 |
[17:11] | CTU orders concerning him have been upgraded | 反恐组奉命已将处置他的方式升级为 |
[17:15] | to “Shoot on sight.” | “格杀勿论” |
[17:17] | First you have to find him. | 但首先你得找到他 |
[17:19] | They’re going to find him; don’t worry. | 他们会找到他的 别担心 |
[17:21] | He can’t… he can’t stay under the radar forever. | 他是不可能一直销声匿迹的 |
[17:25] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有情况我会通知你 |
[17:53] | Come in! | 请回话 |
[17:54] | We’re under assault! | 我们遭到袭击 |
[17:54] | We are trapped in the 4th Street underpass. | 我们被困在了第四街的地下车道里 |
[17:59] | This is unit LEZ-1, requesting immediate backup. | 我是L-1小组 请求立即支援 |
[18:02] | Both entrances are blocked. We are boxed in. | 两边的入口都堵住了 我们被围困了 |
[18:04] | Oh, that’s… that’s Jack Bauer. | 那是杰克·鲍尔 |
[18:06] | That’s got to be. | 一定是他 |
[18:08] | Did you hear what I said?! | 没听到我说的吗 |
[18:10] | That’s Jack Bauer! | 那是杰克·鲍尔 |
[18:13] | Don’t just sit there! | 别干坐在那啊 |
[18:15] | He’s coming for me! | 他是冲我来的 |
[18:18] | Sir, stay in the vehicle. | 长官 待在车里 |
[18:19] | We’re armored and the glass is bulletproof. | 这是防弹车 玻璃也是防弹的 |
[18:25] | Close the door! | 关上门 |
[18:39] | The assailant is masked. | 袭击我们的人戴着面具 |
[18:40] | It may be Jack Bauer. | 可能是杰克·鲍尔 |
[18:48] | – Close the door! Secure the vehicle! – Close the door! | -关门 保护车的安全 -关门 |
[18:55] | Stay down, Mr. President! | 卧倒 总统阁下 |
[19:07] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[20:01] | Mr. President, get up, or I will kill you right here. | 总统阁下 给我起来 否则我就地宰了你 |
[20:05] | Move! | 快走 |
[20:32] | I just got your flash. | 我刚收到你的短讯 |
[20:33] | What’d you find out about Ricker? | 对理查尔的调查有什么发现吗 |
[20:35] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[20:36] | DMV records show Ricker living in Suffolk County | 车管所记录显示理查尔住在萨福克郡 |
[20:38] | under the name Simon Strocker. | 化名西蒙·斯托克 |
[20:40] | I tried to confirm, found out he moved from there 18 months ago, | 我试图确认 发现他十八个月前搬走了 |
[20:42] | but he left a forwarding address with the postal service- | 但他留了新住址给邮局 |
[20:45] | it’s right here in SoHo. | 他就住在本市苏荷区 |
[20:48] | Hey, Devon, what’s going on? | 迪芬 出什么事了 |
[20:50] | Pillar’s people are requesting backup for the team in the field. | 皮勒的人请求外勤支援 |
[20:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:54] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[20:55] | Jack Bauer just kidnapped Charles Logan. | 杰克·鲍尔刚刚绑架了查尔斯·罗根 |
[21:00] | How the hell did he pull that off? | 他怎么可能做得到 |
[21:03] | Charles Logan? | 把查尔斯·罗根绑了 |
[21:07] | I need to hear what’s going on in that room. Follow me. | 我得弄清他们在那屋里的勾当 跟我来 |
[21:15] | How far out are you? | 你们还有多远 |
[21:16] | We’re approaching the tunnel now. | 正在接近地下车道 |
[21:18] | How the hell did Secret Service let this happen? | 特勤局是干什么吃的 |
[21:20] | Bauer hit the town car with tear gas. | 鲍尔用催泪弹袭击了加长礼宾车 |
[21:21] | The agents were too incapacitated to pursue. | 探员们全部中毒无力追赶 |
[21:23] | PD’s got the tunnel locked down. | 警局已经封锁了地下车道 |
[21:25] | I’m working on getting you schematics. | 我正在给你找地下车道图纸 |
[21:26] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[21:34] | CTU! Make a hole! | 反恐组 让一下 |
[21:49] | Where did Bauer take President Logan? | 鲍尔挟持罗根总统去哪了 |
[21:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:53] | You must have seen something. | 你总不能什么也没看到吧 |
[21:58] | Come on, tell me you saw something. | 你告诉我 你看见什么了 |
[22:00] | – Sorry, sir. – Nothing? | -抱歉 长官 -也没看到 |
[22:01] | No one saw anything. | 谁也没看见 |
[22:14] | Eden, they went through an underground service gate. | 伊登 他们走了地下维护通道 |
[22:16] | I need those schematics. | 我要通道的图纸 |
[22:17] | Sending them to you now. | 正在发送给你 |
[22:19] | Go. | 上 |
[22:28] | All right, Kirsch, take the corridor. | 好的 科什 搜索过道 |
[22:29] | Brown, you’re down there. Ames, you’re with me. | 布朗 你到那下面去 埃姆斯 你跟我来 |
[22:31] | Remember, unless it poses an immediate threat to President Logan, | 记住 只要不对罗根总统构成直接威胁 |
[22:33] | you shoot Bauer on sight, and you shoot to kill. | 你们一见到杰克就开枪击毙他 |
[22:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:42] | Through here. | 走这边 |
[22:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[22:49] | I said look at me! | 我叫你看着我 |
[22:51] | You’re going to tell me everything I want to know. | 我问你的你都得老实交代 |
[22:53] | Jack, you’re making a mistake. | 杰克 你误会了 |
[22:55] | Don’t you even try and pretend you’re not a part of this. | 别给我装蒜说你跟这事没半点关系 |
[22:57] | I found the man who killed Renee Walker: | 我找到了杀死蕾妮·沃克的人 |
[22:59] | the Russian operative Pavel Tokarev. | 那个俄罗斯间谍 帕维尔·托卡列夫 |
[23:01] | I got his cell phone. | 我拿到了他的手机 |
[23:02] | The last call he got was from you. | 他接的最后一个电话就是你打的 |
[23:03] | I know how it looks. You got to let me explain. | 我知道你一定认为是我 但你得听我解释 |
[23:05] | Explain what? | 还解释什么 |
[23:06] | That you sent for him to kill me? | 就是你派他来杀我的吗 |
[23:08] | You sent him to kill me, right? | 是你派他来杀我的 对吧 |
[23:10] | Yes! Damn it, yes! | 对 见鬼 是我 |
[23:11] | Why did you take out a hit on Renee Walker? | 那你为什么还要杀蕾妮·沃克 |
[23:13] | I had nothing to do with that. | 那事跟我没关系 |
[23:14] | I was brought in after that happened. | 那事之后我才卷进来的 |
[23:16] | Who brought you in? | 是谁拉你入伙的 |
[23:17] | President Taylor needed my help | 泰勒总统要我帮她 |
[23:19] | to bring the Russians back to the table. | 说服俄罗斯人回到谈判桌前 |
[23:20] | I- I called my sources in Moscow. | 我打电话给我莫斯科的线人 |
[23:22] | They told me that people in their government | 他们告诉我他们政府里的人 |
[23:23] | were behind Hassan’s assassination. | 是暗杀哈桑的幕后主使 |
[23:25] | I- I told the Russian delegation I had evidence of that fact | 我告诉俄罗斯代表团我有相关证据 |
[23:28] | and the names of everybody involved. | 和所有涉案人员的名单 |
[23:29] | It was just to keep them at the conference. | 我只是想让他们继续谈判罢了 |
[23:30] | What evidence?! | 是什么证据 |
[23:31] | It doesn’t exist. | 根本没什么证据 |
[23:33] | I was playing poker. | 我赌上了一把 |
[23:34] | It was a bluff. It worked. | 只是虚张声势 这招见效了 |
[23:35] | It kept Taylor’s peace agreement on the table, but you… | 这让泰勒的和谈得以继续 但你… |
[23:38] | You were determined to screw things up. | 但你却决意要把这事搅黄了 |
[23:39] | And to… | 而且… |
[23:41] | Ow! Easy. Jack! Jack! Jack! I admit. | 哎呦 息怒 杰克 别打了 我承认 |
[23:43] | I admit, I was part of the cover-up, | 我承认 我参与了掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[23:45] | but I’m not part of the Russian conspiracy. | 但我并没有参与俄罗斯人的阴谋 |
[23:47] | I had nothing to do with the terrorist attack or your friend’s death. | 恐怖袭击和你朋友的死都跟我都毫无关系 |
[23:50] | I- I… I’m… I’m not the bad guy here. | 我真不是干那种勾当的坏人 |
[23:53] | Okay, but you know who is. | 好啊 可你知道谁是 |
[23:55] | You know the name of the person inside the Russian government | 你知道那个俄罗斯政府内部 |
[23:57] | who’s giving the orders. I want that name. | 负责此事的人的名字 告诉我那个名字 |
[23:59] | – Jack… – Give me the name! | -杰克 -快告诉我名字 |
[24:00] | – Jack… – You got five seconds | -杰克 -在你脑袋开花之前 |
[24:02] | – before I put a bullet through your head. – No! No! You don’t have to do that. | -你还有五秒钟时间考虑 -不 请别这样 |
[24:04] | – Five… – I’ll tell you. | -5… -我说 我说 |
[24:05] | four… three… Mikhail Novakovich. | 4 3… 是米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇 |
[24:07] | He’s the head of the Russian delegation. | 他是俄罗斯代表团的头 |
[24:08] | He’s been trying to kill the peace treaty from the start. | 他从一开始就想让和平协议胎死腹中 |
[24:13] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[24:14] | No! No! No! I’m not lying to you! No! No! No! No! | 不 不 我绝没撒谎 不要 不要啊 |
[24:16] | You got my call from Pavel’s phone. | 你不是从帕维尔的手机查到我的电话吗 |
[24:17] | You check the previous calls. | 你去查查之前的通话 |
[24:19] | There’s a dozen more from Novakovich. | 保准有一大堆诺瓦科维奇的电话 |
[24:21] | I’m telling you. He’s the one you want. | 听我的没错 他就是你要找的人 |
[24:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[24:24] | Say another word, and I’ll drop you right here. | 再敢出声 我立马宰了你 |
[24:32] | Go! | 上 |
[24:39] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[24:39] | Oh, no. Please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[24:41] | Don’t shoot me, Jack. | 不要杀我 杰克 |
[24:43] | If I was gonna kill you, you’d already be dead. | 我要是想杀你 你早就挂了 |
[25:18] | Bauer was just here- find him! | 鲍尔刚才就在这里 找到他 |
[25:20] | Mr. President? | 总统阁下 |
[25:22] | Mr. President, are you okay? Can you hear me? | 总统阁下 您没事吧 能听见我说话吗 |
[25:25] | Eden, I need a med unit at the 49th junction. | 伊登 给我派个医疗小组到49号大街交叉口 |
[25:27] | On its way. | 已经派出 |
[25:28] | Is it Bauer? | 是抓到鲍尔了吗 |
[25:30] | No. It’s the president. | 不 只发现了总统 |
[25:32] | He’s unconscious. | 他昏过去了 |
[25:33] | Bauer escaped. I’m gonna need you to redirect the pursuit. | 鲍尔跑了 我要你重新部署追捕 |
[25:35] | I’ll stay with the president. | 我在这陪护总统 |
[25:37] | Understood. | 明白 |
[25:40] | They still might catch up to him. | 他们还是可能会抓到他 |
[25:41] | They haven’t yet. Do you have Ricker’s file? | 至少现在还没 有理查尔的档案了吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, including his current address. | 有 包括目前的住址 |
[25:45] | I’m sending it to you now. | 我马上传你 |
[25:48] | How are you planning to handle this? | 你准备怎么处理这事 |
[25:49] | We can’t send any tactical units | 为了不让皮勒知道 |
[25:50] | to pick this guy up without Pillar finding out about it. | 我们又不能派任何战术小组去找他 |
[25:52] | I’m not using any of them. | 我不会用他们 |
[25:54] | Then who are you going to get? | 那你打算派谁去 |
[25:55] | All of our agents are fully deployed in the field. | 我们的所有探员都出任务了 |
[25:57] | There’s nobody to send. | 无人可调遣了 |
[25:59] | There’s one. | 还有一个人 |
[26:19] | Ms. O’Brian? | 奥布赖恩女士 |
[26:21] | Ms. O’Brian?! | 奥布赖恩女士 |
[26:22] | I just saw the flash from division. | 我刚看到总部的通知 |
[26:23] | They approved your request | 他们同意了你的请求 |
[26:24] | to release Agent Ortiz into your custody? | 释放奥迪斯探员交你监管 |
[26:26] | Yeah, I’m in a hurry, so… | 对 我还有急事 失陪 |
[26:27] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[26:28] | He’s a non-cooperative witness who is facing federal charges. | 他是名因拒不配合被联邦法院起诉的目击证人 |
[26:31] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 或许你没发现 |
[26:32] | I’m still in charge of UN Security, | 我仍负责联合国总部的安全 |
[26:34] | and you’ve taken away all my resources. | 而你占用了我的所有可调配资源 |
[26:35] | And not that it’s any of your business, | 而且这本来就不是你管的 |
[26:36] | but Agent Ortiz designed the entire UN operation. | 而是奥迪斯探员计划了整个联合国的安全事宜 |
[26:39] | The signing is in less than two hours. | 还有不到两小时就要进行签署仪式了 |
[26:41] | His assistance in the field is vital. | 他在外勤任务中的作用至关重要 |
[26:43] | I’m going to have to clear this with Pillar. | 我得让皮勒批准此事才行 |
[26:45] | Do what you want, but to me, you have bigger problems, | 悉听尊便 但我看你还有更大的麻烦要处理 |
[26:47] | like not finding Jack Bauer. | 比如先去找到杰克·鲍尔 |
[27:12] | Are you Meredith? | 你是梅瑞狄斯吗 |
[27:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:16] | There’s a Gary Klausner on the phone for you. | 有个叫盖里·克劳斯纳的打电话找你 |
[27:18] | – It’s up by the cashier. – Thank you. | -电话在收银台的边上 -谢谢 |
[27:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:30] | Meredith, the FBI is here. | 梅瑞狄斯 联调局来人了 |
[27:32] | Showed up before I could leave. | 我能离开之前他们就到了 |
[27:34] | They’re looking for you, questioning everyone, including me. | 他们在找你 盘问包括我在内的所有人 |
[27:36] | You didn’t tell them anything, did you? | 你什么都没说 对吗 |
[27:38] | Of course not. | 当然没有了 |
[27:40] | But they’ve got an executive order from the president. | 但他们有总统签署的行政命令 |
[27:42] | They say you’re in possession of materials | 他们说你手上的东西 |
[27:43] | that pose a national security risk. | 对国家安全构成了威胁 |
[27:45] | It’s a cover-up, Gary. | 这是在掩盖真相 盖里 |
[27:47] | The White House is trying to suppress the story. | 白宫想要禁止此事见报 |
[27:49] | You can’t let them. | 你不能让他们得逞 |
[27:50] | Look, until we clear this up, | 听着 在我们渡过这一关前 |
[27:52] | you have to protect that evidence. | 你得保护好证据 |
[27:55] | I told them I haven’t had any contact with you, | 我告诉他们我已经跟你撇清关系了 |
[27:57] | but for all I know, they’re tracing this call. | 但据我所知 他们正在追踪这个电话 |
[27:58] | You better get the hell out of there. | 你最好马上离开那里 |
[28:00] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[28:02] | Mr. Klausner. | 克劳斯纳先生 |
[28:03] | We said no communication outside of our presence. | 我们说过不要跟外界联系 |
[28:05] | I- I I’m canceling an appointment. | 我只是在取消一个约会 |
[28:08] | Gary, they’re going to bury the truth. | 盖里 他们想掩盖真相 |
[28:10] | Not if I can help it. | 有我在他们就休想 |
[28:10] | I’ll try to put a call into Ed Sampson at the Justice Department, | 我会设法和司法部的爱德·桑普森联系 |
[28:13] | but until then, lay low. Now go. | 但在那之前 躲起来 现在赶紧离开 |
[28:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:39] | – Let’s go. – Where are we going? | -我们走 -去哪 |
[28:41] | I have to go to the U.N., | 我得去一趟联合国总部 |
[28:42] | and division has given you a temporary furlough into my custody. | 总部已准许暂时释放你并由我监管 |
[28:45] | Since you had earlier command of UN security, | 因为你之前是联合国的安保工作的总指挥 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna need your help | 现在我要你帮助我 |
[28:48] | coordinating protocols and deployment for the signing ceremony. | 协调好签署仪式的安保方案及部署工作 |
[28:51] | And Pillar’s okay with this? | 皮勒同意了吗 |
[28:53] | I’m still provisional Director of Operations. | 我依然是临时主管 |
[28:55] | I don’t need his consent. | 我不需要获得他的批准 |
[28:56] | So, are you coming, | 那么你是跟我来 |
[28:57] | or would you rather wait here for your federal prosecution? | 还是更愿意在这等候对你的联邦诉讼 |
[29:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:04] | I’ll take him from here. | 他就交给我了 |
[29:07] | – You want to tell me what’s really going on? – Yeah. | -你要告诉我到底是怎么回事吗 -是的 |
[29:13] | You were right about Jack. He is working with somebody. | 你说的没错 确实有人帮杰克 |
[29:19] | It’s James Ricker, ex-CIA Op. | 詹姆斯·理查尔 前中情局情报特工 |
[29:21] | We found him living at a place on Mercer Street | 我们已经找到他的在梅瑟大街的住所了 |
[29:23] | under the alias Simon Strocker. | 他的化名叫西蒙·斯托克 |
[29:25] | Maybe he’s still with the company. | 或许他还在为政府工作 |
[29:26] | No. I checked with Langley. He was listed as deceased. | 不 我向中情局确认过了 他被列为已死亡 |
[29:28] | More than likely, he’s gone into business for himself, | 他更有可能在以军火或情报交易 |
[29:30] | dealing arms or intel. In any case, | 为自己牟利 无论怎样 |
[29:32] | he’s not going to be happy we tracked him down. | 我们找到他的话他一定不会高兴的 |
[29:34] | Wait a second. Why are you telling me this? | 等等 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[29:37] | I need you to talk to him. | 我要你去跟他谈谈 |
[29:38] | Get him to tell us where Jack is. | 让他说出杰克的下落 |
[29:41] | Are you good with that, or have you still not taken sides? | 你能处理好吗 或者你还没想好该站哪边 |
[29:43] | I want to expose this cover-up as much as you. I’m in. | 我跟你一样想让真相大白于天下 算上我 |
[29:46] | Good. Log sheets will show you accompanying me to the UN. | 好 登记表上会显示你跟我一同去了联合国 |
[29:49] | I’ve secured you a separate vehicle waiting at the gate. | 我找了一辆车在门口等你 |
[29:51] | Is there any more intel on Jack? Has he resurfaced again? | 有更多关于杰克的消息吗 他重新露面了吗 |
[29:55] | Yeah, you could say that. | 是的 可以那么说 |
[29:58] | Sir, I just received word. | 阁下 我刚收到消息 |
[30:01] | President Suvarov’s plane has touched down at Kennedy Airport. | 萨瓦洛夫总统的专机已抵达肯尼迪机场 |
[30:04] | Tell Ivan to bring the car around. | 告诉伊万把车开来 |
[30:06] | I want to be at the UN when the president arrives. | 我要在联合国总部等候总统大驾 |
[30:34] | Where’s Novakovich? | 诺瓦科维奇在哪 |
[30:37] | – I’m not going to ask you again. – 11th. | -我不会再问第二遍 -十一楼 |
[30:38] | 11th floor, suite 1170. | 十一楼 1170套房内 |
[30:40] | How do I get up there? | 我怎么上去 |
[30:42] | Secure elevator inside of garage. | 停车场里有安全电梯 |
[30:43] | – Where’s your keycard? – I don’t have one. | -你的门卡在哪 -我没有门卡 |
[30:47] | Where is your keycard? | 你的门卡在哪 |
[30:49] | I don’t have one, I swear. | 我真的没有 我发誓 |
[30:50] | His personal guards have them at elevator. | 他的贴身保镖在电梯那 他们有门卡 |
[30:52] | – How many? – Two. | -有多少人 -两人 |
[30:54] | And upstairs? | 楼上呢 |
[30:54] | One outside the suite, two inside. | 房间外一名 里面有两名 |
[30:56] | Another by elevator. | 还有一名守在电梯那 |
[30:57] | Where else? Where else?! | 还有哪里有 还有吗 |
[31:00] | That’s all. That’s all I know. | 就这些 我就知道这么多了 |
[32:22] | Do you really need an arsenal? | 你真需要那么多武器吗 |
[32:24] | Better to have it than to not. | 有备无患 |
[32:26] | Besides, Ricker’s a trained killer. | 毕竟理查尔是个训练有素的杀手 |
[32:28] | He’s gone to a lot of trouble to stay off the grid. | 他肯定身经百战才得以隐姓埋名 |
[32:30] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[32:31] | I also have to consider the possibility that Jack’s with him. | 我还得考虑到万一杰克和他在一起呢 |
[32:35] | Listen, Chloe, | 听着 克罗伊 |
[32:36] | I can’t be worried about Jack anymore, | 从你告诉我他对罗根的所作所为后 |
[32:38] | not after what you told me he did to Logan. | 我不能再考虑杰克的安全了 |
[32:40] | Obviously, Logan’s part of the conspiracy. | 显然 罗根也参与了此次阴谋 |
[32:42] | He terrorized a tunnel full of commuters with automatic weapon fire. | 他手持自动步枪暴力突袭了满是上班族的隧道 |
[32:45] | He shot Secret Service agents. | 他居然对特勤组探员开枪 |
[32:49] | He shot to wound. | 他只是打伤了他们 |
[32:50] | He’s careless, and he only cares about revenge. | 他根本不在乎 他在乎的只是复仇 |
[32:53] | Does that sound like the man you know? | 你觉得他还是你认识的那个人吗 |
[32:54] | Like the man you’re trying to save? | 还是你想保护的那个人吗 |
[32:58] | This is about exposing the Russians’ cover-up. | 这一切只是为了揭穿俄罗斯人掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[33:00] | It’s not about Jack. | 不是为了杰克 |
[33:01] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[33:05] | Because if Jack’s there, | 因为如果杰克在那 |
[33:06] | and he makes any move other than complete surrender… | 他如果有任何拘捕的举动 |
[33:09] | I’m putting him down. | 我会把他放倒的 |
[33:12] | You still want me to go? | 你还想要我去吗 |
[33:15] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:19] | Whatever happens, call me at the U.N. | 无论发生什么 打电话到联合国找我 |
[33:21] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[33:32] | You’ll approach the rostrum immediately prior to the signing ceremony, | 在签署仪式之前 您可以直接进入会场 |
[33:35] | and take a seat here in position three, next to your mother. | 就坐在这 三号位置 您母亲身边 |
[33:38] | I’m honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[33:39] | But is that appropriate? | 但这合适吗 |
[33:41] | I may be her daughter, | 我虽然是她的女儿 |
[33:42] | but I don’t have any official role in government. | 但我在政府中没有任何正式职位 |
[33:48] | Excuse me. Ms. Hassan, | 打扰下 哈桑女士 |
[33:50] | there’s a call on your father’s secure line- | 您父亲的安全线路上有一个电话 |
[33:52] | a woman demanding to speak with your mother. | 有位女士要求和您的母亲通话 |
[33:54] | She’s in a meeting. | 她正在开会 |
[33:55] | That’s what I said, but this woman is quite insistent. | 我说了 不过她执意要见您母亲 |
[33:57] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[33:58] | She won’t say. | 她不愿说 |
[33:59] | We’re done, Ms. Hassan. | 我这边汇报完毕了 哈桑女士 |
[34:01] | I’ll see you in the staging area. | 等候区见 |
[34:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:03] | Line two. | 二号线 |
[34:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | Hello. Who is this? | 你好 哪位 |
[34:09] | Is this Kayla? | 是凯拉吗 |
[34:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:11] | Sorry, um… | 抱歉… |
[34:13] | my name is Meredith Reed. | 我叫梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[34:14] | I need to speak to your mother. | 我需要跟你母亲通话 |
[34:17] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[34:18] | What do you think you’re doing calling here? | 你居然有脸往这里打电话 |
[34:20] | I- I know I’m the last person | 我知道你和你母亲现在 |
[34:21] | that either of you wants to talk to right now… | 最不愿听到的就是我的声音 |
[34:23] | You’re right. I’m hanging up now. | 知道就好 我要挂了 |
[34:25] | No, please, please, | 不 求求你 |
[34:26] | your mother needs to hear what I have to say | 在你母亲同泰勒总统签署协议前 |
[34:27] | before she signs the agreement with President Taylor. | 一定要听听我说的 |
[34:31] | What is it that is so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[34:34] | I- I’m sorry, I need to speak to your mother directly. | 抱歉 我必须直接同你母亲讲 |
[34:36] | Haven’t you caused my mother enough pain? | 你给我母亲带来的伤害还不够吗 |
[34:39] | Leave us alone! | 离我们远点 |
[34:40] | It’s about the people who really murdered your father. | 此事事关谋杀你父亲的真凶 |
[34:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[34:46] | We know who was responsible. | 我们知道凶手是谁 |
[34:48] | What you don’t know is, | 但你不知道 |
[34:49] | those people were working under the orders of Russian agents. | 这些凶手听命于一群俄罗斯间谍 |
[34:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[34:58] | – Hello? – When your mother gets back from her meetings, | -喂 -你母亲开会回来时 |
[35:01] | have her call me at this number- can you take this down? | 让她打我这个号码 请记一下 |
[35:07] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[35:08] | 212-555-0121 It’s 212-555-0121. | |
[35:12] | I’ll explain everything to her then. | 那时我会跟她把一切解释清楚的 |
[35:14] | Wait…! | 等一下 |
[35:23] | Meredith Reed? | 梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[35:24] | FBI. Get your hands where we can see ’em. | 联邦调查局 把手举起来 |
[35:26] | What-what is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:27] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[35:28] | Wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[35:30] | You have no right to take that. | 你们无权拿走它 |
[35:31] | I- I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我什么坏事也没做 |
[35:33] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:36] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[35:37] | – I – I’ve done nothing wrong. – Let’s go. | -我什么坏事也没做 -我们走 |
[35:39] | I’ve done nothing wrong! | 我什么坏事也没做 |
[35:54] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[35:55] | Mr. Woods, ma’am. | 伍兹先生来了 总统阁下 |
[35:59] | I’ve just received word from the FBI. | 我刚从联邦调查局那得到消息 |
[36:02] | Reed is in custody, | 里德已经被捕 |
[36:03] | and they’ve secured a data card they found on her. | 他们在她身上搜出了一张数据卡 |
[36:09] | No one sees what’s on it but me. | 除了我谁都不许看卡里的内容 |
[36:11] | Understood. | 明白 |
[36:24] | Sir, we’ll take it from here. | 长官 下面交给我们了 |
[36:25] | No, you won’t – I’m riding with him to the hospital. | 不行 我要陪他一起去医院 |
[36:28] | Give him some space. | 回避一下 |
[36:30] | Nova… Novakov… | 诺瓦..诺瓦科维.. |
[36:33] | Nova… | 诺瓦.. |
[36:35] | Novakovich. | 诺瓦科维奇 |
[36:39] | Bauer knows. | 鲍尔知道了 |
[36:42] | Warn Novakovich Bauer’s coming after him. | 快去警告诺瓦科维奇 鲍尔去找他了 |
[36:43] | Sir, we gotta get going. | 长官 我们得走了 |
[36:45] | Not yet. Just do what you can for him here. | 还不行 在这里把他照顾好就是了 |
[36:47] | Understood. | 明白 |
[37:21] | Yes? | 喂 |
[37:22] | Mr. Novakovich? | 诺瓦科维奇先生吗 |
[37:24] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[37:26] | It’s Berkov. | 我是伯科夫 |
[37:28] | We’ve been attacked. | 我们遭到了袭击 |
[37:29] | It was Bauer. | 是鲍尔干的 |
[37:31] | Where’s Novakovich? | 诺瓦科维奇在哪 |
[37:33] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[37:34] | Everyone is dead. | 所有人都死了 |
[37:39] | Berkov, did Novakovich say anything to Bauer? | 伯科夫 诺瓦科维奇对鲍尔说过什么吗 |
[37:43] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要辆救护车 |
[37:44] | Just answer my question. | 赶快回答我的问题 |
[37:46] | What did Novakovich say to Bauer? | 诺瓦科维奇跟鲍尔说什么了 |
[37:47] | Nothing. Bauer just came in shooting. | 什么也没说 鲍尔进来就开枪 |
[37:51] | But he was bleeding. | 不过他在流血 |
[37:52] | I think he was wounded by one of the guards. | 估计是被一个保镖刺伤的 |
[37:55] | All right, sit tight; an ambulance is on the way. | 好吧 别乱动 救护车马上就到 |
[38:01] | Go. | 走开 |
[38:04] | Novakovich is dead. | 诺瓦科维奇死了 |
[38:06] | Bauer killed him, killed all of his men… | 鲍尔把他杀了 还有他全部手下 |
[38:09] | I don’t know if Novakovich said anything to Bauer. | 我不知道诺瓦科维奇是否跟鲍尔说过什么 |
[38:38] | Yes? | 喂 |
[38:39] | Yuri. | 尤里 |
[38:40] | Charles Logan. | 我是查尔斯·罗根 |
[38:41] | I was under the impression you were going to be at the heliport for my arrival. | 我本以为你会来直升机场接我 |
[38:45] | Yes, well… | 这个嘛 |
[38:47] | …I ran into some trouble. | 我这边遇到点麻烦 |
[38:49] | I’m afraid I have bad news. | 恐怕是坏消息 |
[38:51] | It appears that Mikhail Novakovich | 看起来米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇 |
[38:54] | was just murdered by Jack Bauer. | 刚被杰克·鲍尔给杀了 |
[38:56] | – What?! – Yeah, | -什么 -是的 |
[38:57] | and Bauer learned that Novakovich was responsible for ordering and… | 鲍尔了解到诺瓦科维奇负责指挥并协调 |
[39:02] | coordinating Omar Hassan’s assassination, | 对奥马·哈桑的刺杀行动 |
[39:05] | as well as the rest of Samir’s activities. | 以及萨米尔的那些勾当 |
[39:08] | Where would he get that idea? | 他从何处得知的 |
[39:09] | From me. | 从我这里 |
[39:11] | The lunatic was gonna kill me, Yuri. | 那疯子要杀了我 尤里 |
[39:13] | What can I say? | 你还能指望我说什么 |
[39:14] | Think of it as sacrificing a rook for a king. | 我想这也算是弃车保帅啊 |
[39:18] | Then Bauer has no idea | 那么 鲍尔还不知道 |
[39:20] | that Novakovich was operating under my orders? | 诺瓦科维奇是遵从我的命令行事的 对吗 |
[39:23] | None. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Uh, according to a witness, | 据目击者所讲 |
[39:26] | Mikhail didn’t have a chance to give you up, even he wanted to. | 米哈伊尔就算想供你出来 都没机会 |
[39:30] | As far as Bauer is concerned… | 对鲍尔来说 |
[39:33] | the trail ended with Novakovich. | 做了诺瓦科维奇就完事了 |
[39:35] | And he’s being hunted by every law enforcement agency in the city. | 而且全城各执法部门都在搜捕他 |
[39:39] | And I’ve-I’ve heard that, uh…he’s been wounded. | 而且我听说他受伤了 |
[39:44] | There is nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal. | 受伤的猛兽才是最可怕的 |
[39:47] | Look, if you’re so worried about Bauer, | 如果你这么担心鲍尔的话 |
[39:49] | you never should have given the order to kill Renee Walker. | 就不应该下令杀掉蕾妮·沃克 |
[39:52] | That’s what stirred up the hornet’s nest. | 就是这事捅了马蜂窝 |
[39:55] | If I had known that you were going to find out about our activities | 如果我早知道你会发现我们的行动 |
[39:58] | and use that information | 并且用你所获得的情报 |
[39:59] | to blackmail me into signing Taylor’s peace agreement, | 来要挟我签署泰勒的和平协议的话 |
[40:03] | I wouldn’t have bothered with the woman. | 我根本就不会动那个女人 |
[40:05] | Water under the bridge, Yuri. | 木已成舟了 尤里 |
[40:07] | I needed an opportunity to put myself back in the game. | 我当时需要一个重返政坛的机会 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry that it has come at your expense. | 很抱歉只能以牺牲你为代价了 |
[40:13] | You wouldn’t begrudge an old friend his second chance in the sun. | 你不会同一个想东山再起的老朋友计较这些的吧 |
[40:19] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[40:20] | I will- I will meet you at the United Nations… | 我会在联合国总部跟你会面 |
[40:23] | as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |