时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Who is it you’re looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[00:15] | Someone who can give me the names of everyone else involved. | 一个能告诉我所有涉案人员名单的人 |
[00:18] | I need you to break the story in case I don’t make it. | 如果我死了 我要你把真相公之于众 |
[00:21] | If Dalia Hassan finds out | 如果让达莉亚·哈桑发觉 |
[00:22] | that the Russians had a hand in the death of her husband, | 俄罗斯人跟她丈夫的死脱不了干系 |
[00:24] | she’ll never sign the agreement. | 她决不会签署协议的 |
[00:26] | I need to speak to your mother. | 我需要跟你母亲通话 |
[00:27] | It’s about the people who really murdered your father. | 此事关系到谋杀令尊的真凶 |
[00:29] | We know who is responsible. | 我们知道凶手是谁 |
[00:31] | What you don’t know is, | 但你不知道 |
[00:32] | those people were working under the orders of Russian agents. | 这些凶手听命于一群俄罗斯间谍 |
[00:35] | Bauer made contact with Meredith Reed. | 鲍尔跟梅瑞狄斯·里德取得了联络 |
[00:38] | – My God. – You need to call her publisher | -天哪 -您必须给她的出版商打电话 |
[00:40] | and demand that they do not run the story. | 并要求他们不要报道此事 |
[00:43] | You’re suggesting muzzling the press? | 你在建议我封住媒体的嘴吗 |
[00:45] | If you don’t use the power of your office | 如果您不动用白宫的力量 |
[00:47] | to shut this story down, | 阻止此事见报 |
[00:48] | your peace agreement won’t be the only casualty. | 损失的将不止是您的和平进程 |
[00:52] | I need you to contact the FBI. | 我需要你与联邦调查局取得联系 |
[00:54] | Have them locate Reed | 让他们找到里德 |
[00:55] | and seize whatever evidence she purports to have. | 并截获她声称拥有的任何证据 |
[00:59] | Meredith Reed? FBI. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德 联邦调查局 |
[01:01] | You’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[01:01] | – Let’s go. – But I… | -我们走吧 -但我… |
[01:03] | You were right about Jack. | 你说的没错 |
[01:04] | He is working with somebody. | 确实有人在帮助杰克 |
[01:06] | It’s James Ricker, ex-CIA Op. | 是詹姆斯·理查尔 前中情局情报特工 |
[01:08] | We found him living in a place on Mercer Street. | 我们已经找到他在梅瑟大街的住所 |
[01:09] | He’s not gonna be happy we tracked him down. | 被我们挖出来 他一定不会高兴的 |
[01:12] | I need you to talk to him. | 我要你去跟他谈谈 |
[01:13] | Get him to tell us where Jack is. | 让他说出杰克的下落 |
[01:15] | Are you good with that, or have you still not taken sides? | 你能处理好吗 或者你还没想好该站哪边 |
[01:17] | I want to expose this cover-up as much as you. I’m in. | 我跟你一样想让真相大白于天下 算上我 |
[01:23] | That’s Jack Bauer! | 那是杰克·鲍尔 |
[01:26] | Get up. I could just kill you right here. | 给我起来 否则我就地宰了你 |
[01:29] | You know the name of the person inside | 你知道那个俄罗斯政府内部 |
[01:31] | the Russian government who’s giving the orders. | 负责此事的人的名字 |
[01:32] | I want that name. | 告诉我那个名字 |
[01:33] | – Jack… – Give me the name! | -杰克 -快告诉我名字 |
[01:34] | I’ll tell you. | 我说 我说 |
[01:35] | – Four. Three… – Mikhail Novakovich! | -4 3… -是米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇 |
[01:37] | Where’s Novakovich? | 诺瓦科维奇在哪 |
[01:39] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:40] | Bauer just came in shooting. | 鲍尔进来就开枪 |
[01:42] | Mikhail Novakovich was just murdered by Jack Bauer. | 米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇刚被杰克·鲍尔给杀了 |
[01:45] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | As far as, uh, bauer is concerned, | 对鲍尔来说 |
[01:49] | the trail ended with Novakovich. | 做了诺瓦科维奇就完事了 |
[01:51] | Then Bauer has no idea | 那么 鲍尔还不知道 |
[01:53] | that Novakovich was operating under my orders? | 诺瓦科维奇是遵从我的命令行事的 对吗 |
[01:55] | None. | 是的 |
[01:56] | If you’re so worried about Bauer, | 如果你这么担心鲍尔的话 |
[01:57] | you never should have given the order to kill Renee Walker. | 就不应该下令杀掉蕾妮·沃克 |
[02:01] | The following takes place between 2:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于下午两点到三点间 |
[02:08] | Events occur in real time. | 事件实时发生 |
[02:22] | Arlo. | 阿洛 |
[02:24] | Cole, I just picked up a preliminary flash. | 科尔 我刚得到一条初步的信息 |
[02:25] | Jack murdered Novakovich at his hotel, | 杰克在诺瓦克维奇下榻的酒店里杀了他 |
[02:27] | and six of his security guards. | 以及他的六个保镖 |
[02:29] | According to a witness, | 据一名目击者称 |
[02:30] | Jack killed all seven men on his own. | 杰克以一己之力做掉七人 |
[02:32] | Then fell right back off the radar. | 然后就此从我们的视野里消失了 |
[02:34] | Eden can’t find any trace of him. | 伊登找不到他的任何踪迹 |
[02:36] | Does Chloe know about this? | 克罗伊知道这事吗 |
[02:38] | I just talked to her, | 我刚向她报告了此事 |
[02:38] | and she should be at the U.N. any minute. | 她应该马上就到联合国总部了 |
[02:41] | Cole, I know that we need this evidence that Jack has, | 科尔 我知道我们必须拿到杰克手上的证据 |
[02:44] | but this crime scene is a slaughterhouse. | 但这个凶案现场形同屠宰场 |
[02:47] | Does Chloe really still think she can pull this off? | 克罗伊还坚持认为她能成功阻止事态发展吗 |
[02:49] | If anyone can talk Jack down, it’s Chloe. | 如果还有人能说服杰克 那就只有克罗伊了 |
[02:51] | And if she can’t? | 如果她办不到呢 |
[02:52] | Then we’re both prepared to do whatever it takes to stop him. | 那我俩就得做好准备 不惜一切阻止他了 |
[02:55] | Even when Novakovich’s whole security staff couldn’t? | 可连诺瓦科维奇那些保镖也阻止不了他 |
[02:58] | What do you want me to do, Arlo? | 你还有什么好办法吗 阿洛 |
[02:59] | The truth about what went down today needs to get out, | 今天事件的真相得大白于天下 |
[03:01] | and that’s not going to happen unless we get to Jack. | 但找不到杰克 一切都是枉然 |
[03:04] | Look, I’m coming up on Ricker’s apartment. | 我快到理查尔的公寓了 |
[03:05] | I’m going in. | 我准备硬闯了 |
[03:06] | – Cole. – What? | -科尔 -怎么了 |
[03:07] | Ricker went to a lot of trouble to disappear. | 理查尔费尽周折才掩盖掉自己的行踪 |
[03:10] | He’s not going to like that you found him. | 被你挖出来 他不会很高兴的 |
[03:12] | I’m not expecting him to. | 我也没指望他欢迎我 |
[03:23] | You’re looking at the U.N. Plaza gardens and the podium | 您现在看到的是联合国广场花园以及演讲台 |
[03:26] | from which all three co-sponsors | 在那里签署和平协议的三方签署国 |
[03:28] | of the peace treaty will address the public | 在公开演讲结束后 |
[03:30] | following a private signing ceremony inside the U.N.’s | 各方将在联合国会议中心举行 |
[03:32] | Council Chamber. | 和平协议的签署仪式 |
[03:34] | Russian President Yuri Suvarov, | 俄罗斯总统尤里·萨瓦洛夫 |
[03:36] | the third co-sponsor of the treaty, | 协议的第三方签署国 |
[03:37] | is en route to the U.N. | 正在前往联合国总部的途中 |
[03:39] | where he will join President Taylor | 在那里 他将和泰勒总统 |
[03:41] | and acting IRK President Dalia Hassan… | 以及伊斯兰共和国代理总统达莉亚·哈桑一起… |
[04:28] | Initiate GlobalSystem Wipe | 启动全球系统清除程序 |
[04:29] | Mr. Ricker, this is Agent Ortiz, CTU! | 理查尔先生 我是反恐小组的奥迪斯 |
[04:31] | Open that door. | 把门打开 |
[04:44] | Before you pull that trigger, | 在你开枪前 |
[04:45] | there’s something you ought to know. | 你得知道些情况 |
[04:46] | I don’t place a call in 15 minutes, | 如果我十五分钟内不打电话报告 |
[04:48] | every intelligence agency in the country gets alerted about you. | 国内各个情报机构都将收到关于你的警报 |
[04:52] | Weapon charges alone will get you locked up for the duration, | 光被控军火交易就会让你在牢里待很长一段时间 |
[04:54] | Or you can help us find Jack Bauer, | 或者你可以帮我们找到杰克·鲍尔 |
[04:57] | and we’ll keep our mouths shut. | 我们会对你的存在守口如瓶 |
[05:03] | You think you’re protecting him? | 你觉得自己是在保护他吗 |
[05:06] | The order on Jack Bauer is shoot to kill. | 对杰克·鲍尔的命令是格杀勿论 |
[05:10] | He knew what he was getting himself into. | 他知道自己正惹上什么麻烦 |
[05:12] | Jack’s not thinking straight. | 现在的杰克头脑并不清醒 |
[05:15] | Look, I read your file. | 我看过你的档案 |
[05:17] | I know Jack saved your life in Damascus. | 我知道杰克曾在大马士革救过你一命 |
[05:19] | This is your opportunity to pay back that debt. | 而现在正是你报答他的时候 |
[05:23] | You know how this is gonna end, right? | 你知道这事会怎么收场 对吧 |
[05:25] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[05:32] | If Jack dies today, it’s on you. | 如果今天杰克死了 都是你的错 |
[05:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:51] | Wait a minute. | 留步 |
[06:02] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢 亚当 |
[06:08] | Arrested | 已被逮捕 |
[06:11] | Director O’Brian, Agent Burke. | 奥布赖恩主管 我是伯克探员 |
[06:13] | I have the revised security assessment for you. | 这里有一份修订后的安全评估给你 |
[06:15] | Ma’am, I noticed that Agent Ortiz’s name | 长官 我注意到奥迪斯探员的名字 |
[06:16] | – was back on the duty roster. – That’s right. | -出现在轮值表中 -没错 |
[06:20] | He was arrested for helping Jack Bauer. | 他不是因协助杰克·鲍尔被逮捕了吗 |
[06:22] | I got him a temporary clearance so he could help us out here. | 他已获临时豁免来此协助我们工作 |
[06:24] | He was the one who designed the U.N. protocols in the first place. | 他当初是设计联合国安保部署的主要负责人 |
[06:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:28] | Do you really think we can trust him? | 我们真的可以信任他吗 |
[06:31] | I wouldn’t have gotten him a release if I didn’t. | 我不信任他就不会放他出来了 |
[06:34] | – Yes, ma’am. – Excuse me. | -明白 长官 -失陪了 |
[06:42] | – What happened? – Not good, Chloe. | -怎么了 -情况不妙 克罗伊 |
[06:44] | I think Jack’s targeting Suvarov. | 我觉得杰克正冲着萨瓦洛夫去了 |
[06:46] | – Is that what Ricker said? – Yeah. | -是理查尔说的吗 -是的 |
[06:48] | Jack planted a bug on Charles Logan, | 杰克在查尔斯·罗根身上放了个窃听器 |
[06:50] | overheard a conversation between the two men. | 偷听到了他们俩的对话 |
[06:52] | Turns out Suvarov’s the one who gave the order for Renee to be killed. | 原来是萨瓦洛夫下令杀死蕾妮的 |
[06:56] | Does Ricker have a recording of that conversation? | 理查尔有没有那次对话的录音 |
[06:58] | No. He wiped his system clean | 没有 他一看见我过来 |
[06:59] | as soon as he saw me coming. | 就清空了系统 |
[07:01] | But the surveillance rig he gave Jack records everything to a backup, | 但他给杰克的监视设备录下了一切 作为备份 |
[07:04] | so Jack has a copy. | 所以杰克有一个副本 |
[07:05] | Good. We’re gonna need it. | 很好 我们会用到它的 |
[07:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:07] | The White House just arrested Meredith Reed. | 白宫刚刚拘捕了梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[07:09] | They confiscated a data card from her. | 没收了她的数据卡 |
[07:11] | Dana’s evidence. | 就是丹娜的证据 |
[07:12] | Exactly. The recording that Jack has | 没错 杰克现在手里的那份录音 |
[07:14] | is the only proof we have now. | 是我们手里的唯一一份证据了 |
[07:18] | Chloe, I don’t know | 克罗伊 我还不知道 |
[07:19] | that getting proof is our first priority anymore. | 获取证据是我们的首要任务 |
[07:21] | We have to put an alert out on Jack. | 我们得发布一条关于杰克的警报 |
[07:23] | If we do that, then Pillar will get to him first. | 如果我们那么做的话 皮勒就会先下手 |
[07:25] | He’ll kill Jack, and he’ll destroy the recording. | 他会杀了杰克 然后再毁掉录音 |
[07:27] | Chloe, we can’t stand by | 克罗伊 我们不能就这么袖手旁观 |
[07:28] | and let Jack assassinate the president of Russia. | 任凭杰克刺杀俄罗斯总统 |
[07:33] | No, but we can buy ourselves time. | 当然不能 但是我们可以争取到时间 |
[07:37] | Can change Suvarov’s motorcade route, | 可以改变萨瓦洛夫的车队行驶路线 |
[07:39] | sequester him in the U.N. | 让他隐蔽在联合国总部内 |
[07:40] | Make it impossible for Jack to get to him. | 不给杰克得手的机会 |
[07:42] | Yeah, except Suvarov’s gonna be standing at that podium soon, | 只是萨瓦洛夫很快就要上演讲台了 |
[07:44] | and once he’s exposed like that, | 而且一旦他的目标那么明显 |
[07:45] | we can’t protect him. | 我们就没办法保护他了 |
[07:46] | That’s not happening for over an hour. | 还要一个多小时呢 |
[07:49] | If we haven’t found Jack by then, | 如果到时候我们还没找到杰克 |
[07:50] | then we can put out the alert. | 那我们就可以发出警报了 |
[07:51] | It’s still taking a big risk, Chloe. | 这还是在冒很大的风险 克罗伊 |
[07:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:54] | All right, get Suvarov’s route changed. | 好吧 改变萨瓦洛夫的行进路线 |
[07:56] | But you’re putting me in charge of his security | 但是他一到联合国总部 |
[07:57] | as soon as he gets to the U.N. | 你必须让我负责他的安全 |
[07:59] | How far out are you? | 你还有多远 |
[08:00] | I’ll be there in ten. | 十分钟后到 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:20] | Sir, the flash about Novakovich is going out. | 长官 诺瓦科维奇的报道就要播出了 |
[08:23] | You wanted to speak with the president before that happened. | 你说过你想在那之前要和总统谈谈 |
[08:27] | Thank you, Jason. | 谢谢 杰森 |
[08:30] | Do we know anything about Bauer? | 有鲍尔的消息了吗 |
[08:32] | No. Nothing. | 没有 |
[08:34] | If you don’t mind me asking, sir. | 长官 如果您不介意我问个问题的话 |
[08:35] | What are you going to tell the president? | 您打算和总统怎么说 |
[08:40] | I think it’s time she… she knows everything. | 我想是时候向总统坦白一切了 |
[08:51] | All the delegates are present with the exception of Suvarov, | 除了还在途中的萨瓦洛夫之外 |
[08:53] | who’s still in transit. | 所有的代表都到了 |
[08:54] | He’ll be given the details once he arrives. | 他到之后就会马上告诉他详细的会议流程 |
[08:59] | Excuse me, Tim. | 等一下 蒂姆 |
[09:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 总统阁下 |
[09:03] | I’m about to go into the protocol meeting. | 我马上就要开准备会了 |
[09:04] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:06] | I wanted you to hear this news from me first. | 我想让您先从我这里听说这条消息 |
[09:08] | What news? | 什么消息 |
[09:09] | I tried to insulate you as long as I could, | 我一直尽全力 让您与此事没有瓜葛 |
[09:11] | preserve your plausible deniability, but… | 保住您有推诿责任的余地 可… |
[09:13] | Just tell me what you’re talking about, Charles. | 你到底想要说什么 查尔斯 |
[09:15] | Jack Bauer isn’t just trying to | 杰克·鲍尔不只在 |
[09:18] | gather evidence about the conspiracy. | 搜集这次阴谋的证据 |
[09:20] | He’s… | 他… |
[09:22] | He’s seeking retribution. | 他要复仇 |
[09:26] | Go on. | 继续 |
[09:28] | Bauer just murdered Mikhail Novakovich, | 鲍尔刚谋杀了米哈伊尔·诺瓦科维奇 |
[09:30] | along with a good number of his staff. | 及其众多手下 |
[09:33] | So Novakovich was responsible for the assassination of President Hassan? | 那诺瓦科维奇是刺杀哈桑总统的幕后黑手吗 |
[09:38] | Yes. Yes, ma’am. | 是的 阁下 |
[09:42] | Novakovich was the ranking member of the Russian Delegation. | 诺瓦科维奇是俄罗斯代表团的高级官员 |
[09:45] | President Suvarov is going to demand an explanation. | 萨瓦洛夫总统会要求给出解释 |
[09:50] | Actually, he’s not. | 实际上 他不会 |
[09:54] | Are you telling me | 难道你想告诉我 |
[09:55] | that Hassan’s murder goes all the way up to Suvarov? | 谋杀哈桑全都是萨瓦洛夫指使的吗 |
[09:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:01] | But the good news is that Bauer doesn’t know that. | 不过好消息是鲍尔还不知道这件事 |
[10:04] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[10:06] | Because according to a witness, | 因为据一名目击者称 |
[10:07] | Bauer killed Novakovich | 鲍尔在诺瓦科维奇开口说话前 |
[10:09] | before he could talk. | 就把他杀了 |
[10:11] | And aside from me, | 除了我以外 |
[10:13] | Novakavich is the only person who ever knew | 诺瓦科维奇是唯一一个知道 |
[10:15] | that Suvarov was calling the shots. | 萨瓦洛夫是幕后黑手的人 |
[10:18] | Madam President, Bauer’s finished what he started, | 总统阁下 鲍尔已经达到了他的目的 |
[10:21] | an-and Suvarov will be happy to sweep this under the rug. | 萨瓦洛夫也会很高兴解决了这个烫手的山芋 |
[10:23] | An-and the peace agreement can go forward as planned. | 和平协议可以按原计划进行下去了 |
[10:26] | This is… | 这… |
[10:28] | Really, we couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. | 真的 我们不能再奢求更好的结果了 |
[10:31] | Except that I am asking Dalia Hassan to shake hands with her husband’s murderer. | 只是我要求达莉亚·哈桑和他的杀夫凶手握手 |
[10:36] | Call Suvarov. | 给萨瓦洛夫打电话 |
[10:38] | Tell him that I am aware of his involvement in this, | 告诉他我已经知道了他参与了这个阴谋 |
[10:43] | and that I will see him at the signing. | 我会在签署仪式上和他见面 |
[10:57] | My apologies. | 非常抱歉 |
[11:01] | Thank you for waiting. | 让大家久等了 |
[11:06] | – How did the call go? – I told the president | -电话怎么说的 -我已经告诉总统 |
[11:08] | about Suvarov’s involvement, and, um… | 萨瓦洛夫也参与其中 |
[11:11] | she understood– not that she has an alternative. | 而她也明白 自己没有别的选择 |
[11:15] | Well, that’s good news, sir. | 是个好消息 长官 |
[11:17] | Your new Secret Service detail’s here | 您的新特勤局侍卫队已经到了 |
[11:18] | to escort you to the U.N. | 他们会护送您到联合国总部 |
[11:21] | Thank you, Jason. | 谢谢 杰森 |
[11:23] | It’s been a long road, but, uh… | 长路漫漫 不过… |
[11:25] | we’re almost there. | 曙光就在眼前 |
[11:51] | Anything new on Bauer? | 有鲍尔的最新消息吗 |
[11:53] | A security camera picked him up leaving Novakovich’s hotel. | 一个监控探头拍到了他离开诺瓦科维奇下榻的酒店 |
[11:56] | Confirmed what Berkov told us. | 证实了伯科夫所说的 |
[11:57] | Bauer was definitely wounded during the attack. | 鲍尔在攻击时确实受伤了 |
[12:00] | How badly? | 多严重 |
[12:01] | Badly enough that he’s gonna need treatment. | 严重到他需要接受治疗 |
[12:03] | Getting alerts out to medical facilities now. | 正在向医疗机构发布警报 |
[12:06] | All right, also let Port Authority and INS know | 好的 也让港务局和移民局知道 |
[12:07] | Bauer might be trying to get out of the country. | 鲍尔可能试图逃到国外去 |
[12:09] | We’ll find him– It’s only a question of time. | 我们会找到他的 这只不过是时间问题 |
[12:12] | Maybe a little quicker than you thought. | 也许会比你预想的还要快 |
[12:16] | Slowly, take your weapon out and pass it back to me. | 慢慢地拿出你的枪 递给我 |
[12:19] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[12:26] | Start the car and drive. | 开车 |
[12:30] | You saw what I did to Pavel. | 你看见我对帕维尔做了什么了 |
[12:32] | I didn’t have a lot of time with him. | 我没有太多时间和他纠缠 |
[12:33] | You, I’ve got all the time in the world. | 至于你 我有的是时间 |
[12:35] | So you either do what I say, or I will take you apart piece by piece. | 所以你要么照我说的做 要么我将你大卸八块 |
[12:37] | Now, drive! | 开车 |
[12:48] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[12:49] | The U.N. | 联合国总部 |
[12:52] | Why? You already got what you wanted. | 为什么去那 你已经得到你想要的了 |
[12:55] | You killed everyone involved. | 你杀了所有有牵连的人 |
[12:56] | Save your breath. | 别废话了 |
[12:58] | I know about President Suvarov. | 我知道萨瓦洛夫总统也参与了 |
[13:14] | Your delegations will be joining you at the reception | 您的代表团会在签署仪式结束后 |
[13:16] | after the post-signing ceremony. | 在招待会与您回合 |
[13:18] | And finally, on behalf of the U.N. Staff, | 最后 我谨代表联合国工作人员 |
[13:22] | I would like to say that we are all honored | 想说的是 能见证这一历史时刻 |
[13:24] | to be part of this historic occasion. | 我们所有成员都感到非常荣幸 |
[13:27] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢各位的聆听 |
[13:36] | Your daughter’s been waiting outside to speak to you. | 您的女儿一直在外面等着 有事要对您说 |
[13:39] | She says it’s important. | 她说事关重大 |
[13:43] | – Let her know I’ll be right there. – Yes, ma’am. | -告诉她我马上去找她 -是 阁下 |
[13:50] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[13:52] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给您 |
[13:54] | It’s from Omar. | 是奥马赠送的 |
[13:57] | He wanted to give it to you to sign the agreement, and… | 他原本打算在签署协议的时候给您用的 |
[14:03] | I’m grateful that I can do so on his behalf. | 有幸我能代表他转交给您 |
[14:09] | It reads “All religions, | 上面写道 “所有的宗教信仰 |
[14:12] | “All this singing, | “一切的歌颂 |
[14:14] | “One song, | “皆为一愿 |
[14:16] | peace be with you.” | 愿真主[和平]与您同在” [双关语] |
[14:22] | It is a verse Omar would quote from Rumi | 当奥马谈到你们共同为之奋斗的事业时 |
[14:25] | when he was talking about what you and he were trying to achieve. | 他总会引用鲁米的这首诗 |
[14:29] | Thank you for seeing this through | 感谢您同我们一起共度难关 |
[14:31] | and for helping us all do justice to his memory. | 并感谢您帮助我们重新认识了哈桑 |
[14:42] | Dalia, I am… | 达莉亚 我… |
[14:45] | I am honored. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[14:48] | I’m very honored. | 我倍感荣幸 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | Kayla, what is it? | 凯拉 怎么了 |
[15:12] | Meredith Reed called the residence looking for you. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德打过电话到您的住所找您 |
[15:15] | I am not interested in that woman’s condolences. | 我不想听那女人所谓的慰问 |
[15:17] | That is not why she called. | 她不是为这个打电话来的 |
[15:19] | She says she has information about the people who are behind father’s murder. | 她说她有杀害父亲幕后凶手的情报 |
[15:23] | But we know who was behind your father’s death– | 但我们都知道谁是幕后凶手了 |
[15:26] | extremists in our country. | 是我们国家的极端主义分子 |
[15:27] | She claims that they had outside help. | 她声称他们有外国势力协助 |
[15:30] | That the Russians were involved. | 是俄罗斯人 |
[15:31] | Why would she say such a thing? | 她为什么会说这些 |
[15:33] | Does she have evidence, or is this just a rumor? | 她有证据吗 还是只是谣言 |
[15:35] | I don’t know, but it can’t have been easy for her to call you. | 我不知道 但她也不会草率打电话给您的 |
[15:38] | I don’t think she would have done so because of a rumor. | 我认为她不会因为一个谣言就来告诉我们 |
[15:41] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 |
[15:43] | She wouldn’t say anything more until she talked to you. | 在和您讲上话之前 她不愿再透露更多 |
[15:45] | She left her number. | 她留了她的电话号码 |
[15:51] | Let’s call her from the residence. | 我们回住所给她打电话 |
[16:05] | Ann, President Suvarov’s motorcade is delayed | 安 萨瓦洛夫总统的车队因为路线改变 |
[16:07] | five minutes because of the new route– put out an all-agency. | 要晚五分钟 把这通知所有机构 |
[16:09] | How do you want it coded? | 机密等级如何设置 |
[16:11] | Eyes only. | 绝密 |
[16:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[16:16] | Lanza, make sure Burke reports here | 兰扎 确保伯克到这里报告的时候 |
[16:18] | with a set of tactical gear for Agent Ortiz. | 给奥迪斯探员带套战术装备 |
[16:19] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[16:22] | Arlo’s at CTU, running the surveillance video | 阿洛正在反恐组用面部识别软件 |
[16:24] | through facial recognition software. | 扫描监控录像 |
[16:25] | – Still no sign of Jack. – Look, I’ve been thinking. | -还是没有发现杰克 -我一直在想 |
[16:27] | Let’s say we do get this recording from Jack. | 假如我们确实从杰克那里拿到了这个录音 |
[16:29] | What are we supposed to do with it? | 我们要怎么处理它 |
[16:30] | I mean, if the president’s willing to lock down Meredith Reed… | 我是说 总统既然决心扣押梅瑞狄斯… |
[16:33] | She can’t shut down every media outlet in the world, | 但她无法封上全球所有媒体的嘴 |
[16:35] | which is where we’re gonna send this file. | 这意味着我们能把证据传出去 |
[16:37] | We’re also gonna send it to every government employee in the country. | 我们还要把证据发给国内所有政府部门的公务员 |
[16:40] | Legislative, military, judiciary– | 包括立法机构 军方 以及司法部 |
[16:41] | that’s over a hundred thousand people. | 那就是十万多人 |
[16:43] | How are we doing this? | 我们怎么才能做到 |
[16:44] | By using CTU servers, | 通过反恐组的服务器 |
[16:45] | we can distribute it simultaneously to everyone. | 我们能够把证据同时发给所有人 |
[16:47] | President Taylor won’t be able to stop the truth from getting out. | 真相终会大白 就算是泰勒总统也拦不住 |
[16:51] | Burke. | 伯克 |
[16:52] | – Good to see you. – Sir. | -很高兴见到你 -长官 |
[16:54] | Did you use the revised protocol for President Suvarov’s arrival? | 你用了萨瓦洛夫总统到达路线的修改方案吗 |
[16:56] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[16:56] | We’re now bringing the motorcade into the FDR Drive ramp. | 我们正让车队行驶到罗斯福大道的匝道上去 |
[16:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:59] | Make sure that Agent Ortiz has the revised protocols. | 确保奥迪斯探员拿到车队路线的修改方案 |
[17:01] | He’s back in charge. | 他已恢复外勤指挥权 |
[17:04] | Let’s take a look. | 去看看情况吧 |
[17:39] | We’re going to the Hart Building. | 我们要开到哈特大厦 |
[17:41] | I want you to park underground. | 我要你把车停到地下停车场 |
[17:48] | This guard’s life is in your hands. | 这个守卫的命掌握在你手里 |
[17:50] | You make one move that I don’t like, I’m gonna kill you both, you understand? | 你敢乱来 我就杀了你们两个 明白吗 |
[17:59] | Jason Pillar. | 杰森·皮勒 |
[18:10] | There’s no one inside. | 里面没人 |
[18:12] | They left the building two hours ago. | 他们在两小时前离开了大厦 |
[18:13] | Yeah, I’m just running a last-minute security check. | 我只是进行最后的安检工作 |
[18:16] | Of course, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[18:22] | Is there anything else, sir? | 还有什么问题吗 长官 |
[18:27] | No. Thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[18:33] | Drive. | 开车 |
[18:45] | Pull in over here. | 就在这停车 |
[18:54] | Slowly, with your right hand, | 慢慢地 用你的右手 |
[18:55] | take the keys out of the ignition | 把车钥匙拔出来 |
[18:57] | and pass them back. | 然后递给我 |
[19:04] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[19:07] | Now! | 快点 |
[19:09] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[19:11] | Put your hands on the roof. | 把手放在车顶上 |
[19:14] | Don’t you move. | 不许动 |
[19:16] | Suvarov’s not gonna be out on the podium for another hour. | 萨瓦洛夫要再过一小时才会出现在演讲台上 |
[19:19] | You’re not gonna make it that long, | 按你流血的速度 |
[19:21] | not the way you’re bleeding. | 你撑不到那个时候 |
[19:27] | Slowly, | 慢慢地 |
[19:28] | back up towards me. | 背着走向我 |
[19:37] | Stop. Turn around. | 停下 转过来 |
[19:42] | Good. | 好 |
[19:43] | You’re gonna suture me up. | 你帮我缝合伤口 |
[19:48] | You try and make a move on me, | 你要敢对我乱来 |
[19:50] | the slightest twitch, | 哪怕是很小的动作 |
[19:52] | I will put a bullet in your brain. | 我就一枪崩了你 |
[19:54] | You got it? | 你明白吗 |
[19:56] | Yes. | 明白 |
[20:10] | I don’t understand something. | 我有点不明白 |
[20:12] | You’ve spent your entire career working outside the system; | 你的整个职业生涯都在干着出格的事 |
[20:15] | you’ve always had a good reason. | 而你总有一个合理的原因 |
[20:17] | But this… it’s just blood lost. | 但这次… 纯粹是白白流血 |
[20:20] | You’re destroying an agreement that took years to put together. | 你这是在葬送一个耗费了数年才得以实现的协议 |
[20:23] | An agreement made by murderers and liars. | 一个由凶手和骗子达成的协议吗 |
[20:27] | Murderers? | 凶手 |
[20:28] | You’re the one killing people in cold blood. | 你才是杀人不眨眼的凶手吧 |
[20:30] | Everybody I took out had a hand in today’s attack. | 我杀的每个人都参与了今天的袭击 |
[20:33] | But who makes you judge and jury? | 但是谁给你权力充当法官和陪审团 |
[20:36] | President Taylor, | 是泰勒总统 |
[20:37] | when she agreed to the cover-up. | 就是当她同意掩盖真相的时候 |
[20:41] | I would have accepted justice by law… | 我本愿意接受通过法律途径裁决… |
[20:44] | but that was taken away from me by people like you. | 但你们这些人剥夺了我的这一正当途径 |
[20:46] | So you’re right– I am judge and jury. | 所以你说得对 我就是法官和陪审团 |
[20:51] | Now, step back. | 现在 给我退后 |
[20:53] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[20:56] | Start to move back towards the car. | 往车那边走 |
[20:57] | Look, I came in after Hassan and Renee were killed. | 我是在哈桑和蕾妮被杀后才参与进来的 |
[21:00] | I didn’t have anything to do with that, you have to believe me. | 这一切与我无关 你得相信我 |
[21:01] | Get on your knees! | 给我跪下 |
[21:02] | Please, Bauer, I’m telling you the truth. | 求你了 鲍尔 我说的是实话 |
[21:03] | I’ve got a family; I’ve got a little girl. | 我有个家 还有个女儿 |
[21:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:07] | Bauer, please… | 鲍尔 求你了… |
[21:10] | Please, don’t kill me. | 求求你 别杀我 |
[21:11] | Please. Please. | 求你 求你了 |
[22:03] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[22:04] | Are you sure this is Meredith Reed’s number? | 你确定这是梅瑞狄斯·里德的号码吗 |
[22:06] | – It’s the number she gave me. – Then why isn’t she answering? | -她给我留的就这号 -那她为什么不接 |
[22:09] | I just spoked to Gary Klausner, | 我刚和盖里·克劳斯纳谈过了 |
[22:10] | Ms. Reed’s editor. | 他是里德女士的编辑 |
[22:11] | He doesn’t know where she is and has no way to reach her. | 他也不知道她的下落 也无法与她取得联系 |
[22:14] | He seemed very anxious to get off the phone. | 不过他好像急着挂电话 |
[22:23] | Where are you going? | 您要去哪 |
[22:24] | President Taylor and I are supposed to be sitting across the table | 泰勒总统和我将在不到一小时内 |
[22:26] | from Yuri Suvarov in less than an hour. | 与尤里·萨瓦洛夫坐下会面了 |
[22:29] | If his government was involved in murdering your father, | 如果他的政府与你父亲的死有关 |
[22:31] | President Taylor needs to know. | 那泰勒总统必须得知道 |
[22:39] | Following the death of Omar Hassan, | 伴随奥马·哈桑的死 |
[22:41] | President Suvarov was reportedly pessimistic | 据传萨瓦洛夫总统曾一度对和谈 |
[22:44] | about the viability of the peace treaty. | 能否继续持悲观态度 |
[22:46] | But rumors of a Russian withdrawal | 但关于俄罗斯方面要退出和谈的谣言 |
[22:48] | were soon dismissed by the White House, | 很快就被白宫方面澄清 |
[22:50] | and President Suvarov is expected to arrive at the U.N. Shortly. | 萨瓦洛夫总统将即刻抵达联合国总部 |
[22:53] | Yes? | 请进 |
[22:54] | Excuse me, Madam President. | 请恕打扰 总统阁下 |
[22:56] | It’s Dalia Hassan. | 是达莉亚·哈桑 |
[22:57] | I’ll have to call her back. | 我会给她回电的 |
[22:59] | She’s outside, ma’am. | 她就在外面 总统阁下 |
[23:01] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说事情很紧急 |
[23:06] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[23:23] | Madam President, forgive me. | 总统阁下 请原谅 |
[23:26] | I have just heard something that is very disturbing. | 我刚听到了让我非常不安的消息 |
[23:28] | What did you hear? | 您听到了什么 |
[23:30] | That the Russian government, | 俄罗斯政府 |
[23:31] | or people within the Russian government, | 或者说是俄罗斯政府内部的人 |
[23:33] | were involved in the murder of my husband. | 与我丈夫的死有关 |
[23:37] | Where did you hear this? | 您从哪听到的 |
[23:38] | My daughter received a phone call | 我女儿接到了一个电话 |
[23:40] | from the journalist, Meredith Reed. | 来自梅瑞狄斯·里德 就是那个记者 |
[23:43] | Have you spoken with her yourself? | 您亲自和她谈过吗 |
[23:45] | No. | 没有 |
[23:46] | I’ve tried everything, | 我试过了一切方法 |
[23:47] | but I’ve been unable to reach her. | 但还是无法与她取得联系 |
[23:51] | I came here to ask for your help finding Miss Reed. | 我来这是寻求您的帮助 帮我找寻里德小姐 |
[23:53] | I need to know if there is any truth in what she said. | 我要知道她所说的是否属实 |
[23:58] | Dalia, we heard a rumor | 达莉亚 我们也听到过 |
[24:00] | about the Russians being involved as well. | 关于俄罗斯牵涉其中的一个谣言 |
[24:03] | And you didn’t tell me? | 而您却没有告诉我 |
[24:05] | No. Because we looked into it | 没有 因为我们调查过了 |
[24:07] | and found that there was nothing backing it up. | 发现这纯属谣言 |
[24:09] | It was just a frivolous accusation. | 只是个轻率的指控罢了 |
[24:11] | Whatever else she may be, | 且不说她其他方面的是非 |
[24:13] | Meredith Reed is not a frivolous woman. | 梅瑞狄斯·里德可不是个轻率的人 |
[24:15] | She came to me, | 她来找我 |
[24:17] | someone she knew would have every reason to doubt her. | 明知道我完全有理由来质疑她 |
[24:21] | Dalia… | 达莉亚 |
[24:22] | I know that you want answers… | 我知道你需要答案 |
[24:25] | but we are signing the agreement in less than an hour. | 但再过不到一小时 我们就要签署和平协议了 |
[24:28] | Madam President, I feel like you’re not listening to me. | 总统阁下 我想我说得不够清楚 |
[24:32] | Before I sign a treaty with people who may have murdered my husband, | 在我和这个可能是我杀夫凶手的人签署协议前 |
[24:36] | I need help finding this woman. | 必须得帮我找到这个女人 |
[24:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:40] | I will do the best I can in the time that we have left. | 我会在我们剩余的时间内尽全力去找的 |
[24:44] | I don’t think I’m making myself clear. | 我想我说得还不够清楚 |
[24:46] | Until I determine if her allegations are true, | 在我没弄清她所言是否属实之前 |
[24:49] | I will not sign this treaty. | 我是不会签署这份协议的 |
[24:51] | Dalia… | 达莉亚 |
[24:52] | please, be reasonable. | 拜托 别意气用事 |
[24:55] | This is my position, Madam President. | 这就是我的立场 总统阁下 |
[24:56] | I will not change my mind. | 我意已决 |
[25:03] | Then you… You leave me no choice. | 那么你… 让我没得选择 |
[25:11] | I had Meredith Reed arrested. | 是我下令逮捕了梅瑞狄斯·里德 |
[25:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:16] | Because her allegations would be too damaging. | 因为她所说的话破坏性太强了 |
[25:19] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这也说不通啊 |
[25:21] | You wouldn’t arrest someone for making false allegations. | 就算她所言非实 您也不会逮捕她吧 |
[25:27] | Unless they aren’t false. | 除非她说的是真的 |
[25:33] | You knew! | 你早就知道了 |
[25:36] | You knew the Russians were behind my husband’s death, | 你早就知道俄罗斯政府是杀我丈夫的幕后黑手 |
[25:39] | and you said nothing?! | 而你却缄口不言 |
[25:42] | Dalia, | 达莉亚 |
[25:43] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[25:46] | It-it was an im-impossible situation. | 当时的处境根本让我没得选择 |
[25:51] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是在设法保护你 |
[25:53] | Protect me? | 保护我 |
[25:55] | You betrayed me! | 你背叛了我 |
[25:56] | Dalia, we are about to complete the most important | 达莉亚 我们即将完成数代人的心血 |
[25:59] | diplomatic action in generations. | 实现举世瞩目的外交壮举 |
[26:02] | Your husband sacrificed his life to preserve this treaty… | 您丈夫为了保住这一协议牺牲了自己的生命… |
[26:06] | How dare you invoke my husband! | 你还有脸提起我丈夫 |
[26:08] | He never would have stood for this! | 他还活着的话 绝无可能容忍此事 |
[26:14] | This treaty happened because he trusted you. | 之所以有这个协议是因为他信任你 |
[26:17] | And even though every fiber in my being wanted to go home and grieve, | 即便是当时我迫切地想回家哀悼他 |
[26:21] | I carried on because I trusted you. | 我还是选择继续 因为我信任你 |
[26:24] | But not anymore. | 但我再也不会信任你了 |
[26:25] | I will not make peace | 我是绝对不会 |
[26:27] | with the people who murdered my husband. Or with you. | 与谋杀我丈夫的人和谈 包括你 |
[26:31] | There will be no agreement. | 不会再有什么和平协议 |
[26:36] | I will be entering a formal complaint with the United Nations, | 我会向联合国提交一份正式的控诉 |
[26:39] | demanding that you release Ms. Reed, | 要求你释放里德女士 |
[26:41] | and disclose whatever evidence you’ve kept from me | 并公开一切你隐瞒我 |
[26:44] | and from the rest of the world! | 和世人的证据 |
[26:49] | Stop! | 站住 |
[26:55] | In one hour, you will stand beside me in the council chamber, | 一小时内 你会和我并肩出现在会议中心 |
[27:00] | and you will sign the treaty your husband and I agreed to. | 你将签署你丈夫之前与我达成的和平协议 |
[27:03] | – I will not! – You will! | -做梦 -你会签的 |
[27:06] | Because if you don’t, | 因为如果你不签 |
[27:08] | my administration will disclose hard, indisputable evidence | 我方政府将公开确凿而有力的证据 |
[27:12] | that agents inside your intelligence service | 贵国情报部门的间谍 |
[27:15] | attempted to detonate a nuclear device on our soil, | 企图在我国领土引爆核弹 |
[27:19] | which will give me all the justification I need | 这让我有一切所需的正当理由 |
[27:22] | to retaliate against the IRK | 对伊斯兰共和国进行报复性打击 |
[27:24] | with the full force of the American military. | 打击将倾注美军全部军力 |
[27:27] | It will be decades before your country recovers. | 这将让贵国在数十年内无法恢复 |
[27:35] | But it doesn’t need to come to that. | 不过我们不必非要走到那一步 |
[27:38] | All you have to do is sign the agreement. | 你只需签署协议 |
[27:50] | Dalia?! | 达莉亚 |
[30:03] | First they murder my husband, | 先是我丈夫遇刺身亡 |
[30:05] | and now this woman who has lied to me is threatening my country! | 现在这个欺骗了我的女人又来威胁我的国家 |
[30:14] | I don’t see a way out of this, Madam President. | 我现在一筹莫展 总统阁下 |
[30:19] | We can tell the world what these Russian bastards did, | 我们可以向全世界揭露这些俄罗斯杂种干的好事 |
[30:22] | and how President Taylor protected them. | 而泰勒总统又是怎样护着他们的 |
[30:25] | We can take our case directly to The Hague. | 我们可以直接上诉海牙国际法庭 |
[30:27] | There is no case. | 罪名根本不成立 |
[30:28] | No proof to support any of these accusations. | 我们的任何一项指控都没有证据支持 |
[30:31] | More important, | 更重要的是 |
[30:32] | there are President Taylor’s threats to consider. | 还要考虑泰勒总统对我国的威胁 |
[30:34] | We cannot dismiss them. | 我们不能忽略这些因素 |
[30:35] | Our military can protect us from incursion. | 我们的军队能保护我们不受侵犯 |
[30:37] | And if necessary, we can reactivate our nuclear program! | 如有必要 我们可以重启核子计划 |
[30:43] | Giving your husband’s enemies exactly what they wanted in the first place. | 这正中您丈夫敌人的下怀 |
[30:48] | In addition to providing her with even more of an excuse | 也给了她更充足的借口 |
[30:51] | to launch a preemptive military strike against us. | 先行对我国发动军事打击 |
[30:53] | I don’t care what President Taylor said; she wouldn’t dare. | 我才不管泰勒说过什么 她没那胆子 |
[30:58] | Can you really take that chance? | 您真的能冒那个险吗 |
[31:09] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:18] | Yuri Suvarov’s delegation will be arriving any moment. | 尤里·萨瓦洛夫的代表团随时都会达到 |
[31:23] | President Taylor is expecting you there to greet him. | 泰勒总统希望您去迎接他 |
[31:41] | Agent Ortiz? | 奥迪斯探员 |
[31:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:45] | I just spoke with Arlo. | 我刚和阿洛通过话 |
[31:46] | He got a facial recognition hit on Jack. | 他刚获得了杰克的脸部识别匹配图 |
[31:49] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[31:51] | Inside our perimeter. | 就在我们的警戒范围内 |
[31:52] | He’s here, Cole. | 他就在这里 科尔 |
[31:55] | He’s been careful to avoid all the security cameras, | 他很谨慎 躲过了所有监控探头 |
[31:57] | but Arlo found this. | 不过阿洛发现了这个 |
[31:59] | It’s from the 22nd floor of the Hart Building across the street from the U.N. | 是从联合国街对面的哈特大厦第22层拍到的 |
[32:02] | The software picked up his reflection. | 软件系统识别出了他在玻璃中的样子 |
[32:05] | How did he get into the building? | 他怎么进到大厦里去的 |
[32:06] | According to the logs, the only person that entered the building | 根据记录 过去二十分钟内 |
[32:08] | within the past 20 minutes was Pillar. | 唯一进入那栋大厦的是皮勒 |
[32:10] | Jack must have taken him hostage. | 杰克一定已挟持了他 |
[32:12] | The windows on the east side of the building | 透过大厦东边的窗户 |
[32:13] | give him a clean line of sight down onto the podium. | 让他能清楚地看到演讲台 |
[32:17] | I’m going to go find him. | 我去找他 |
[32:18] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[32:20] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[32:20] | It would just cause a fight. | 这样只会燃起”战火” |
[32:21] | I’m the only one that Jack will listen to. | 杰克只愿意听我的劝 |
[32:23] | And what if he doesn’t? | 如果他不听你的呢 |
[32:27] | Give me 20 minutes. | 给我二十分钟 |
[32:28] | If you don’t hear from me, | 如果还没有我的消息 |
[32:29] | we’ll follow through with our plan. | 我们就按原计划进行 |
[32:30] | Sound the alarm about Jack and secure Suvarov. | 启动对杰克的警报 并保护萨瓦洛夫 |
[32:35] | 20 minutes. | 就二十分钟 |
[32:36] | – Okay. – And keep your comm open. | -好 -别关掉通讯器 |
[32:38] | – I want to know what’s going on. – I can’t. | -我要掌握一切动态 -不行 |
[32:40] | CTU is monitoring all frequencies. | 反恐组正监控所有频率 |
[32:41] | It’s too risky. | 这样太冒险了 |
[32:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:46] | At least take this. | 那最起码带上这个 |
[32:49] | – Thanks. – Be careful. | -谢谢 -要多加小心 |
[32:58] | Where’s O’Brian headed? | 奥布赖恩去哪了 |
[33:00] | She’s running a last-minute perimeter sweep. | 她要再最后清查一下警戒区 |
[33:02] | By herself? | 她一个人干吗 |
[33:03] | Keep a real-time uplink open with Suvarov’s security people. | 保持与萨瓦洛夫的保镖实时通讯和图像传输畅通 |
[33:06] | Let me know when it’s up and running. | 一切开始运作了就通知我 |
[33:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[33:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:26] | As long as I can remember, | 就我所记得的 |
[33:27] | every time I’ve had to talk to you, | 过去每次我不得已和你谈话 |
[33:31] | it seems, for one reason or another, | 似乎总是因各种原因 |
[33:32] | I’ve started out by telling you how sorry I am. | 我总先以抱歉作为开场白 |
[33:36] | I’m not going to do that to you now. | 但今天我不会对你那么说了 |
[33:39] | You’re going to hear a lot of stories about what I’ve done today. | 你将听到关于我今天行为的各种版本的说法 |
[33:42] | Some of them may even be true. | 有些可能是事实 |
[33:43] | But no one, and I mean no one | 可没有人 我是说除我之外 |
[33:45] | can tell you why I did what I did except for me. | 没人能告诉你 我为何那么干的原因 |
[33:51] | And a lot of good people died today. | 今天很多好人丧生了 |
[33:53] | Not just President Hassan. | 不止是哈桑总统 |
[33:55] | Operatives from CTU, members of other law enforcement agencies. | 反恐组的探员们 其他执法机构的工作人员们 |
[34:01] | Renee Walker. | 还有蕾妮·沃克 |
[34:05] | Who I was very close to. | 她和我关系非常亲密 |
[34:21] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:26] | President Suvarov’s motorcade has just rounded the corner. | 萨瓦洛夫总统的车队快到了 |
[34:29] | Was Mrs. Hassan notified of his arrival? | 此事通知哈桑夫人了吗 |
[34:31] | I believe so, ma’am. | 应该通知了 阁下 |
[34:32] | Yes or no, Tim? Which is it? | 到底通知了没 蒂姆 |
[34:34] | Is she coming or not? | 她到底来还是不来 |
[34:36] | Why wouldn’t she be? | 她有什么理由不来 |
[35:17] | President Taylor, that we are all here together | 泰勒总统 我们齐聚一堂 |
[35:22] | is a tribute to your persistence. | 是您坚持不懈的成果 |
[35:26] | Mrs. Hassan, I am sorry for your loss. | 哈桑夫人 请节哀 |
[35:31] | I admired your husband very much. | 我非常欣赏您的丈夫 |
[35:33] | We’re wanted upstairs for the press conference. | 我们该上楼参加记者招待会了 |
[35:36] | Yes, of course. | 那是当然 |
[35:39] | Mr. President. | 总统阁下 |
[35:45] | Dalia, I know that this is very difficult for you. | 达莉亚 我知道你现在很不好受 |
[35:47] | There is nothing left for either of us to say, | 我们彼此间没什么好说的了 |
[35:50] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[36:08] | Chloe O’Brian, Director of CTU. | 我是克罗伊·奥布赖恩 反恐组主管 |
[36:09] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[36:10] | Master key and building schematics you requested. | 这是您要求的万能钥匙和大厦结构图 |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:27] | Good afternoon, fellow delegates | 下午好 各位与会代表 |
[36:29] | and ladies and gentlemen of the press. | 及新闻界的女士们先生们 |
[36:31] | The last 24 hours have been the most difficult in this | 在这条我们同舟共济的漫长而荆棘丛生的道路上 |
[36:35] | long and challenging road that we’ve all traveled together | 我们经历了无比艰难的24小时 |
[36:38] | to reach this moment. | 才迎来了这一时刻 |
[36:39] | Now, the eyes of the entire world are looking | 此刻 全世界的目光都聚焦到 |
[36:41] | to the leaders standing here with me now, | 站在我身边的这些领袖们身上 |
[36:44] | ready to usher in a new era of | 准备着迎来一个 |
[36:46] | transparency, honesty and trust. | 透明 诚实 互信的新纪元 |
[36:51] | President Taylor, President Hassan | 泰勒总统 哈桑总统 |
[36:54] | President Suvarov have each risen | 萨瓦洛夫总统都为世界和平 |
[36:57] | to this challenge for the sake of world peace. | 成功地应对了这一挑战 |
[37:00] | And the treaty that they have created together | 他们一同创定的这份协议 |
[37:02] | represents the culmination of their courageous efforts. | 代表着他们无畏努力所取得的高峰 |
[37:13] | Agent Burke? | 伯克探员 |
[37:14] | – Sir. – I need you to assemble a ten-man squad | -长官 -你去召集一支十人小队 |
[37:16] | and deploy them to Sector C-7. | 将他们部署在C-7区 |
[37:18] | The Hart Building, sir? We already have men on post there. | 是哈特大厦吗 长官 已经有人上岗了 |
[37:20] | Not nearly enough if there’s a threat | 如果那条长廊任一地点产生威胁 |
[37:21] | anywhere along that corridor. | 这些人手远远不够用 |
[37:22] | Keep your men outside the building | 让你的手下待在大厦外 |
[37:23] | until you hear otherwise. | 直到你接到其它命令 |
[37:24] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[38:38] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[38:39] | You don’t have to kill Suvarov. There’s another way. | 你不必杀死萨瓦洛夫 还有其它法子 |
[38:41] | Who else knows where I am? | 还有谁知道我在这里 |
[38:42] | – Please listen. – Who else knows?! | -请听我说 -还有谁知道 |
[38:45] | Cole and Arlo. | 科尔和阿洛 |
[38:49] | If I don’t get you out of here in ten minutes, | 如果我不在十分钟内把你带出去 |
[38:50] | Cole’s gonna send in every agent we have. | 科尔会派出所有探员 |
[38:55] | Jack, they’re going to kill you. | 杰克 他们会置你于死地 |
[38:57] | There’s a standing order to shoot you on sight. | 现行指令要求对你格杀勿论 |
[39:00] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能坐视不管 |
[39:01] | You shouldn’t have come after me. | 你不该来找我 |
[39:04] | You’re my friend. | 你是我朋友 |
[39:05] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:08] | Neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[39:11] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 |
[39:13] | Don’t fight it. | 别挣扎 |
[40:20] | Jason, you watching this? | 杰森 你在看电视吗 |
[40:23] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[40:24] | I have a five-five-six rifle pointed straight at your head. | 我正将556口径步枪对准你的脑袋 |
[40:32] | Bauer. | 鲍尔 |
[40:32] | The bullet travels 2,900 feet per second. | 子弹射速每秒2900英尺 |
[40:34] | If you try and move, you’re a dead man. | 你胆敢动一下 就必死无疑 |
[40:36] | Which means you need to do exactly what I say. | 所以你得照我说的做 |
[40:37] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[40:40] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[40:43] | Uh, Jack, I told you everything I know. | 杰克 我已对你和盘托出了 |
[40:47] | And you thought I believed you? | 你以为我会相信你吗 |
[40:52] | And aside from me, Novakovich was the only one | 除了我 只有诺瓦科维奇知道 |
[40:55] | who knew that Suvarov was calling the shots. | 是萨瓦洛夫在幕后操控 |
[41:03] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[41:04] | I want you to call President Suvarov | 我想让你给萨瓦洛夫总统打个电话 |
[41:06] | and have him meet you where you are | 让他记者招待会一结束 |
[41:07] | as soon as the press conference is over. | 就去你现在所在地见你 |
[41:14] | What am I supposed to tell him? | 我该怎么跟他讲 |
[41:15] | Try the truth for a change. | 换个方式 试试讲讲真相 |
[41:17] | Tell him you’ve got credible intelligence about a threat to his life. | 告诉他 你掌握了事关他性命之危的可靠情报 |