时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | The following takes place between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. | 以下事件发生于下午三点到四点间 |
[01:59] | Events occur in real time. | 事件实时发生 |
[02:04] | As we gather together | 我们齐聚于此 |
[02:06] | for this great occasion, we must not forget | 来见证这个伟大的时刻 我们不能忘记 |
[02:10] | that we all stand in the shadow | 我们仍沉浸在 |
[02:12] | of Omar Hassan’s tragic death. | 奥马·哈桑悲壮牺牲的哀伤中 |
[02:16] | But… | 然而 |
[02:18] | the peace agreement we’re about to sign | 我们即将签署的和平协议 |
[02:20] | will be his living memorial. | 是对他的纪念 |
[02:23] | His courage brought us all to this historic day, | 他的胆识成就了我们今天历史性的一刻 |
[02:26] | and his vision | 他对未来的愿景 |
[02:28] | will continue to guide us as we move into the future… | 将继续指引我们大家 向着未来 |
[02:32] | together. | 共同前进 |
[02:34] | So on behalf of the people of Russia, | 在此我谨代表俄罗斯人民 |
[02:36] | I extend the open hand of friendship to my partners in peace: | 伸出友好的手 欢迎我们的和谈伙伴 |
[02:40] | President Taylor, | 泰勒总统 |
[02:42] | President Hassan. | 及哈桑总统 |
[02:45] | Thank you very much. | 感谢大家 |
[02:49] | There’ll be time for questions after the signing ceremony. | 签署仪式结束后会有答记者问时间 |
[02:51] | Please, please. | 请稍安勿躁 |
[02:52] | If there’s nothing more, | 要是没有其它事情的话 |
[02:54] | I will see you both at the signing. | 我们签署仪式上见 |
[03:01] | It appears I am not the only one who does not want to be here. | 看上去不只我一人不想待在这啊 |
[03:05] | Mrs. Hassan is distraught. | 哈桑夫人已心力交瘁 |
[03:07] | Understandably– her husband was killed six hours ago. | 可以理解 他丈夫六小时之前刚刚被害 |
[03:10] | Is that why she refuses to look at me? | 就因为这个她才不想正视我吗 |
[03:15] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[03:19] | A reporter told her of your complicity | 有一个记者告诉她是你们密谋 |
[03:22] | in her husband’s murder. | 杀害了她丈夫 |
[03:24] | Dalia came to me. | 达莉亚就来找我了 |
[03:26] | And you confirmed this journalist’s allegations. | 而你承认了这个记者所述的 |
[03:29] | I told her the truth. | 我告诉了她真相 |
[03:32] | And yet, knowing what she knows, she’s still here. | 既然都知道了 她怎么还在这 |
[03:36] | Mrs. Hassan understands the benefits of peace. | 哈桑夫人理解和平协议的意义 |
[03:40] | Because you helped her come to that understanding. | 少不了你的煽风点火吧 |
[03:44] | Excuse me, Madam President. | 抱歉打扰了 总统阁下 |
[03:49] | Whatever it was you said to Mrs. Hassan to keep her here | 无论你对哈桑夫人说了什么使她留下 |
[03:53] | must have been very convincing. | 那一定非常有说服力 |
[03:58] | Take your call, Yuri. | 去接电话吧 尤里 |
[04:17] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[04:18] | Yuri. We need to talk. | 尤里 我们得谈谈 |
[04:22] | So talk. | 那就谈吧 |
[04:23] | Uh, it’s a sensitive matter; | 这事挺敏感的 |
[04:24] | something that, uh, that can’t be discussed on the phone. | 不太方便在电话里谈 |
[04:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | Come to my suite. | 来我套房吧 |
[04:29] | No. You need to come to mine. | 不行 你得来我这 |
[04:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:33] | Just trust me, Yuri. | 相信我就是了 尤里 |
[04:35] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[04:37] | I don’t need to remind you | 不用我提醒吧 |
[04:38] | that it is in our mutual self-interest | 保证某些秘密不被泄露 |
[04:40] | to make sure that certain secrets stay secret. | 对你我都有好处 |
[04:43] | Stop talking in riddles, Charles. | 查尔斯 别再跟我拐弯抹角了 |
[04:45] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你玩 |
[04:47] | There’s a possible leak inside of your camp, | 你的阵营里可能有人泄密 |
[04:49] | which is why we need to discuss this in my office. | 所以我们才必须在我办公室谈 |
[04:53] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[05:01] | I hope I was convincing enough for you. | 我希望你满意我的演技 |
[05:03] | You’re a world-class liar; | 你可是世界顶级撒谎高手 |
[05:04] | I would have expected nothing else. | 我非常满意 |
[05:08] | What exactly do you think you’re doing by killing Suvarov? | 你觉得杀了萨瓦洛夫到底能怎样 |
[05:13] | Getting justice for Renee Walker? | 为蕾妮·沃克讨回公道吗 |
[05:15] | Yes, and for all the other people that died today | 对 也为了所有在今天因为保护这个国家 |
[05:16] | trying to protect this country. | 而牺牲的人们 |
[05:18] | Now, sit at the desk and keep the line open. | 现在给我坐到桌子那并保持连线 |
[05:22] | Jack, the audio file you recorded– | 杰克 你录的音频文件 |
[05:24] | we can use it to expose Suvarov. | 我们可以用来揭穿萨瓦洛夫 |
[05:27] | We can use the CTU servers | 我们可以用反恐小组的服务器 |
[05:28] | to distribute it to every government agency and media outlet. | 把它散布到所有政府机构及媒体那里 |
[05:30] | President Taylor’s already censored the press. | 泰勒总统已经封住了媒体的嘴 |
[05:32] | NSA’s putting up firewalls. | 国家安全局也建立了防火墙 |
[05:34] | Arlo’s working on getting through them right now. | 阿洛正忙着突破防火墙呢 |
[05:35] | The president can’t lock down every media outlet. | 总统无法限制住所有媒体 |
[05:39] | That’s Cole. | 是科尔 |
[05:40] | If I don’t answer that, he’s sending a TAC team in here. | 要是我不接的话 他会派战术小队过来 |
[05:43] | It’ll be too late. | 那样也来不及了 |
[05:44] | I’m gonna finish what I’ve started. | 我马上就可以了结这件事了 |
[05:48] | You’ve reached Chloe O’Brian’s voicemail. Please leave a message. | 您已被转接到克罗伊·奥布赖恩的语音信箱 有事请留言 |
[06:01] | Delta groups, this is base. Come in, Delta. | D组 我是总部 D组请回话 |
[06:03] | This is Delta One. Go ahead. | 我是D组一号 请讲 |
[06:04] | I need you to deploy all available TAC units | 我命令你调派所有可用的战术小队 |
[06:06] | to the 22nd floor of the Hart Building. | 到哈特大楼22层 |
[06:07] | I have intel on a possible sniper. | 我收到线报 可能有一名狙击手 |
[06:09] | You got I.D. on this hostile? | 确定敌人身份了吗 |
[06:11] | Affirmative. | 已确定 |
[06:12] | It’s Jack Bauer. | 是杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:14] | With regard to Bauer, sir, | 关于鲍尔 长官 |
[06:16] | the standing order is to use lethal force. | 现行命令是 可使用致命武器 |
[06:20] | The order stands. | 命令仍然有效 |
[06:21] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 收到 我们这就过去 |
[06:22] | Delta teams two and three, this is a priority mobilization. | D组二号三号 这是优先调动 |
[06:25] | The suspect is Jack Bauer. | 嫌犯是杰克·鲍尔 |
[06:26] | Considered armed and dangerous. | 他可能携带武器且极其危险 |
[06:27] | Maintain shoot-on-sight protocol. | 格杀勿论的指令不变 |
[06:38] | Listen to me, Jack. Please. | 听我说 杰克 求你了 |
[06:40] | Jack, put down your rifle, | 杰克 放下你的枪 |
[06:41] | and let me walk you out of here before they get here. | 趁他们还没到让我带你出去 |
[06:46] | Killing Pavel and Novakovich was one thing, | 杀掉帕维尔和诺瓦科维奇是一码事 |
[06:47] | but killing Suvarov? | 但是杀掉萨瓦洛夫呢 |
[06:49] | The Russians will consider an assassination of their president | 俄罗斯人会把自己总统在美国本土遇刺 |
[06:51] | on American soil an act of war. | 视为挑起战争的信号 |
[06:53] | He facilitated a terrorist attack against this country. | 是他协助了对我国的恐怖袭击 |
[06:54] | That’s an act of war. He’s a murderer. | 是他挑起了战争 他才是元凶 |
[06:57] | You’re provoking a war with a nuclear-armed country. | 你正挑起与一个拥有武器装备国家的战争 |
[06:59] | Shut up, Chloe! | 闭嘴 克罗伊 |
[07:00] | Or what? You’re gonna kill me, too? | 不然怎样 你连我一起杀掉吗 |
[07:05] | These people need to be stopped. | 必须得阻止他们 |
[07:06] | They need to be held accountable. | 并让他们为此承担责任 |
[07:07] | They brought this on themselves. | 这是他们自食其果 |
[07:08] | I don’t need to remind you of the collateral damage you’re causing. | 我无需提醒你 你所造成的连带损害 |
[07:11] | Not to mention the innocent lives that are at stake. | 更不用提那些无辜的生命还危在旦夕 |
[07:17] | Sir, uh, President Suvarov is outside. | 阁下 萨瓦洛夫总统在外面等候了 |
[07:20] | He says you’re expecting him. | 他说您在等他 |
[07:29] | Excuse me, sir? | 阁下 您在听吗 |
[07:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:31] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[07:34] | Send him in. | 让他进来吧 |
[07:37] | You’re gonna start a war because you lost someone? | 你要因为一个人的死而引发一场战争吗 |
[07:40] | This isn’t about me. | 重点不是因为我 |
[07:42] | Renee wouldn’t want you to do this. | 若是蕾妮 她也不会希望你这么做 |
[07:43] | I said shut up, Chloe! | 我叫你闭嘴 克罗伊 |
[07:44] | You know she wouldn’t. | 你知道她不愿看到这事发生 |
[07:46] | She would want you to use that data card to get justice. | 若是她 她也会让你用那张记忆卡来伸张正义 |
[07:49] | The last thing Renee would want is for you to start a war in her name. | 蕾妮最不希望你以她的名义来引发战争 |
[07:54] | Jack, please, | 杰克 求你了 |
[07:55] | don’t dishonor her memory like this. | 不要让她的名誉受损了 |
[07:59] | We should speak alone. | 我们俩要单独聊聊 |
[08:00] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[08:12] | This person, the one you say is leaking information… | 你说的那个泄漏情报的人… |
[08:16] | who is it? | 是谁 |
[08:21] | I’m talking to you. | 我在和你说话 |
[08:28] | Okay, we’ll do it your way. | 好吧 按你说的做 |
[08:30] | But you got to promise me you’ll see this through. | 但你要向我保证 你会把这件事了结了 |
[08:32] | Because there’s no way I’m getting out of this building alive. | 因为我没法活着走出这栋楼 |
[08:34] | – Jack… – You got to promise me that | -杰克 -你要向我保证 |
[08:35] | you will see this through | 你会把这件事了结了 |
[08:36] | and that you will do exactly what I say. | 并完全按照我说的去做 |
[08:38] | I need to hear it! | 你得向我亲口保证 |
[08:40] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:47] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[08:49] | I’m sorry… for calling you so urgently. | 我很抱歉 这么急着打给您 |
[08:52] | I was, uh, mistaken. | 我搞错了 |
[08:56] | My concern appeared to have been unfounded. | 我的担心似乎没有什么根据 |
[08:59] | I-I got a call from my source just a moment ago. | 不久前 我刚接到我的线人电话 |
[09:03] | His information was wrong. | 他的情报有误 |
[09:06] | I’m so sorry for wasting your time, Yuri. | 很抱歉浪费了您的时间 尤里 |
[09:09] | Gregor. Vasily. | 格雷戈尔 瓦西里 |
[09:19] | See you after the signing. | 签署仪式后见 |
[09:26] | Find Pillar. | 去找皮勒 |
[09:29] | Sweeping equipment 22nd floor! | 对22层进行地毯式搜索 |
[09:34] | Jack, the TAC team’s almost here. | 杰克 战术小队差不多到了 |
[09:36] | I just need to make it to mobile command. | 我只要到移动指挥部就可以了 |
[09:39] | You won’t even get that far; | 你走不了那么远 |
[09:40] | you won’t make it out of the building. | 你连这幢楼都出不去 |
[09:42] | You and Cole found me first by circumventing CTU. | 你和科尔瞒着反恐小组找到我在先 |
[09:44] | If Logan hasn’t figured that out yet, he will soon enough. | 就算罗根之前没想到这点 但他很快就会察觉 |
[09:47] | CTU gave you a standing order with regards to me: | 反恐小组给你的现行命令是 |
[09:49] | to terminate with extreme prejudice. | 对我格杀勿论 |
[09:51] | If you don’t shoot me, | 如果你不开枪打我 |
[09:52] | that file’s not going anywhere. | 那文件哪都去不了 |
[09:54] | Take your weapon. Take it! | 拿着你的枪 拿着 |
[09:56] | Point it at me. | 指向我 |
[09:57] | Point it! | 指着我 |
[09:58] | And when they come through the door, | 他们进门时 |
[09:59] | you tell them you found me at the sniper rifle, | 你告诉他们你在狙击枪旁发现了我 |
[10:00] | I turned on you, and you opened fire. | 我袭击你 接着你开枪 |
[10:02] | Don’t ask me to do something I can’t do. | 别逼我做我办不到的事 |
[10:03] | Damn it, Chloe, pull the trigger! | 见鬼 克罗伊 扣动扳机 |
[10:05] | We are running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[10:07] | They are gonna find us soon. | 他们很快就会找到我们 |
[10:08] | You said you’d do exactly what I would say, | 你说过会按照我说的办 |
[10:09] | that you would follow this through. | 你说过会坚持到底 |
[10:10] | Now, pull the trigger! | 快 扣动扳机 |
[10:11] | – I can’t! – Yes, you can, | -我做不到 -不 你做得到 |
[10:13] | and you will! | 你就得这么做 |
[10:13] | – Now, pull the trigger! – No! | -扣动扳机 -不 |
[10:15] | Damn you, Chloe, | 见鬼 克罗伊 |
[10:15] | – Pull the trigger! – Jack… | -快扣扳机 -杰克 |
[10:17] | We are running out of time! Pull the trigger! | 我们没时间了 快扣扳机 |
[10:19] | Please don’t make me do this. | 别逼我 |
[10:20] | Chloe, I know how hard this is for you, | 克罗伊 我知道这让你很为难 |
[10:21] | but if you care about me at all, you will pull the trigger. | 但如果你真的在乎我 你就会扣动扳机 |
[10:23] | – Do it! – I’m sorry, I can’t. | -快 -抱歉 我办不到 |
[10:24] | Chloe, pull the trigger! | 克罗伊 快扣扳机 |
[10:25] | – No, Jack! – Pull the trigger! | -不 杰克 -快扣扳机 |
[10:27] | – I’m not gonna do it! – Damn you! | -我办不到 -见鬼 |
[10:33] | – What happened? – He drew his weapon. | -怎么回事 -他掏出了武器 |
[10:35] | I shot him first. | 我先击中了他 |
[10:36] | Jack Bauer’s down with a gunshot wound to the upper chest. | 杰克·鲍尔中枪倒下 胸腔上部中弹 |
[10:38] | Send medical to our position. | 快派医疗小组来 |
[10:39] | I repeat, Bauer is down. | 重复一遍 鲍尔中枪了 |
[10:59] | Chloe, I’ve been trying to reach you. | 克罗伊 我一直试着打你电话 |
[11:00] | Burke’s reporting you shot Jack. | 伯克报告说你向杰克开枪了 |
[11:01] | I had to. Listen… | 我必须这么做 听着… |
[11:02] | – I’m on my way there right now. – No. | -我在来的路上了 -别来 |
[11:04] | I need you at mobile command. | 我要你留在移动指挥部 |
[11:06] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[11:07] | I have the recording of Logan and Suvarov’s conversation. | 我有罗根和萨瓦洛夫的谈话录音 |
[11:09] | Jack gave it to me. | 杰克把它交给我了 |
[11:10] | If he gave it to you, why did you shoot him? | 既然他交给你了 为什么还要开枪打他 |
[11:12] | I’ll explain later. Right now, you need to make sure | 我回头再解释 现在 你要确保 |
[11:14] | that Arlo is ready to upload that file. | 阿洛做好了上传那文件的准备 |
[11:17] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[11:18] | Just… What’s Jack’s status? | 只是 杰克情况怎么样 |
[11:21] | EMTs are working on him right now. | 急救医师正在抢救他 |
[11:23] | – Is he going to make it? – I don’t know. | -他会没事吧 -我不知道 |
[11:25] | I’ll explain everything to you when I get there. | 我到了以后再向你解释一切 |
[11:26] | I’ll see you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[11:42] | Ms. O’Brian! | 奥布赖恩女士 |
[11:44] | NYPD found Mr. Pillar in the garage. | 纽约警方在车库发现了皮勒 |
[11:46] | He was locked in the back of his SUV. | 他被锁在他的越野车的后备箱里 |
[11:48] | – He wants me to hold you here. – Why? | -他要我把你留下 -为什么 |
[11:50] | He’s been apprised of the situation, | 他已经得知了情况 |
[11:51] | and he wants to debrief you. | 他想要听取你的简报 |
[11:53] | We can do it later at CTU. | 稍后回了反恐小组再说吧 |
[11:54] | – I’m still running security here. – I’m sorry. | -我还要指挥这里的安保工作 -抱歉 |
[11:56] | Ms. O’Brian, he was adamant. | 奥布赖恩女士 他态度很强硬 |
[11:58] | I’ve got to get back to mobile command. | 我要回移动指挥部 |
[11:59] | Ma’am, his authority, comes from the president. | 长官 他是由总统直接授权 |
[12:02] | If you want to make a call to the White House, we can do that. | 如果你想打给白宫 我们可以马上打 |
[12:08] | When will he be here? | 他什么时候来 |
[12:09] | He’s on his way up here now. | 他正赶过来 |
[12:42] | I’m sure it was a terrible ordeal, Mr. President. | 我清楚这是一次严峻的考验 总统阁下 |
[12:46] | But they told me Bauer’s down. | 但他们告诉我 杰克中枪了 |
[12:47] | – It’s over. – No. No. | -一切都过去了 -不 还没有 |
[12:49] | It’s not over, Jason. | 还没完事大吉 杰森 |
[12:52] | Bauer has a recording | 鲍尔手里有一段录音 |
[12:53] | that implicates me along with Suvarov. | 能证明我跟萨瓦洛夫有牵连 |
[12:55] | How do you know? | 您怎么知道的 |
[12:56] | Because the son of a bitch played the damn thing for me. | 因为这该死的一切都是那狗杂种设计我的 |
[12:59] | He must’ve put a bug on me somewhere | 袭击车队的时候 |
[13:01] | when he attacked the car. | 他一定在我身上放了窃听器 |
[13:02] | For all I know, | 据我所知 |
[13:03] | he has recorded every conversation I’ve had for the past two hours. | 他录下了我过去两小时的所有对话 |
[13:07] | I’m on site now. | 我就在现场 |
[13:09] | I’ll recover whatever he’s got. | 我会叫他把一切都吐出来 |
[13:12] | You’re on the line here, too. | 你也是这绳上的蚂蚱 |
[13:14] | If this evidence gets out, | 这证据要是给抖了出去 |
[13:17] | we all go down together. | 咱们都得吃不了兜着走 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I understand what’s at stake, Mr. President. | 没错 我知道形势岌岌可危 总统阁下 |
[13:20] | I’ll call you back when I have the recording. | 录音一到手我就给您打电话 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:28] | Is he stable? | 他情况稳定了吗 |
[13:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[13:30] | Sir, as you requested, I searched Bauer. | 长官 按您的指示 我搜了鲍尔的身 |
[13:33] | We’re still combing the site, but that’s what we found so far. | 我们仍在搜查现场 但目前只找到这些 |
[13:41] | Is there nothing else? | 就这些吗 |
[13:42] | Like I said, sir, we’re still sweeping. | 如我所言 长官 我们仍在排查 |
[13:44] | I believe this phone is yours. | 这部电话该是您的吧 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:53] | It’s a, uh, | 这个是… |
[13:54] | digital recorder, sir, but it’s clean. | 一个数码录音机 长官 不过是空的 |
[13:55] | There’s nothing in it. | 里面什么也没有 |
[13:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:01] | Excuse us. | 回避一下 |
[14:04] | The data card is missing. | 数据卡丢失了 |
[14:06] | Bauer has a digital file | 鲍尔有个数字录音文件 |
[14:07] | that poses a threat to national security. | 会威胁到国家安全 |
[14:09] | We need to find it. | 我们得找到它 |
[14:10] | Yes, sir. We’ll keep looking. | 是 长官 我们会继续搜查 |
[14:19] | What happened up here? | 刚才都发生了什么 |
[14:20] | He drew his gun and I shot him. | 看他掏枪我就开枪打了他 |
[14:21] | What more do you need to know? | 你还想问什么 |
[14:23] | Did Bauer give you anything? | 鲍尔给你什么东西了吗 |
[14:25] | What would he have given me? | 他会有什么东西给我 |
[14:26] | Bauer had a digital recorder. | 鲍尔的数码录音机 |
[14:28] | The data card’s missing. | 里面的数据卡失踪了 |
[14:29] | I thought you might know where it is. | 我想你该知道它的下落 |
[14:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[14:33] | You didn’t see him stash it anywhere? | 你有没有看见他把它藏到哪了 |
[14:35] | If I did, I would’ve taken it and already logged it as evidence. | 我要是看见了 早就拿去作为证据登记了 |
[14:40] | Then you don’t mind emptying your pockets. | 那你不介意把口袋掏干净吧 |
[14:44] | I just shot my friend, so… | 我刚枪击了我的朋友 所以… |
[14:45] | Unless you want me to do it for you, | 要是不想逼我亲自动手的话 |
[14:46] | I need you to empty your pockets now. | 就赶紧给我把口袋掏空 |
[14:49] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
[14:50] | National security. | 国家安全 |
[14:53] | Let’s go. | 快掏吧 |
[15:09] | If I search you, will I find that data card? | 要是我搜你的身 会不会找到数据卡呢 |
[15:12] | This is ridiculous. | 真是无理取闹 |
[15:13] | Put your hands up here. | 手抬起来 |
[15:20] | I just told you, I shot Jack. | 我告诉你了 我开枪打了杰克 |
[15:22] | Why would I be helping him? | 我又怎么会去帮他 |
[15:24] | Sorry, Ms. O’Brian, I have to be absolutely sure. | 抱歉 奥布赖恩女士 我是为了保险起见 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:47] | Hope you enjoyed yourself. | 希望你摸得尽兴 |
[16:27] | It’s over, Jack. | 都结束了 杰克 |
[16:29] | You need to talk to me; maybe do yourself some good. | 你跟我交代的话 还能给自己留点后路 |
[16:31] | Where’s the data card? | 数据卡在哪 |
[16:36] | Is he stable enough to be treated at CTU instead of the hospital? | 他的情况能不去医院就在反恐组接受治疗吗 |
[16:39] | He should be. | 应该可以 |
[16:40] | He got lucky. It’s a through and through. | 他真走运 是子弹贯穿伤 |
[16:42] | Through and through. | 子弹贯穿伤 |
[16:43] | Bullet didn’t hit any of his organs or his arteries. | 子弹没有伤及他的任何脏器和动脉 |
[16:45] | If you’re going to get shot anywhere, that’s where you want it to happen. | 如果要选择枪击的部位 你就该选择打那里 |
[16:49] | Son of a bitch! | 这狗杂种 |
[16:50] | Get me mobile command. | 给我接移动指挥部 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:54] | You got something to say to me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[16:56] | If you’ve got something to say, you’d better say it now. | 有话就快说 |
[16:59] | Talk to me. | 快说 |
[17:03] | What? | 说的什么 |
[17:12] | Get him out of here! | 把他弄走 |
[17:14] | Lock down O’Brian! | 拘禁奥布赖恩 |
[17:19] | Arlo’s ready to receive the file. | 阿洛准备好接收文件了 |
[17:21] | Chloe, you need to tell me why you shot Jack. | 克罗伊 你得告诉我为什么枪击杰克 |
[17:24] | Jack said they’d suspect me if I didn’t; | 杰克说如果不开枪他们会怀疑我 |
[17:26] | He said my only way out of there with the evidence is to shoot him. | 他说我把证据带出去的唯一出路就是朝他开枪 |
[17:28] | Medical report said it went clean through. | 医疗报告上说是贯穿伤 |
[17:29] | That no vital organs were hit. | 无脏器损伤 |
[17:30] | You’re telling me you meant to miss them? | 你别说你是故意要避开的吧 |
[17:34] | How did you know you wouldn’t kill him? | 你怎么有把握你不会打死他 |
[17:36] | I didn’t. | 我没把握 |
[17:37] | It’s uploading now. It shouldn’t take long. | 开始上传了 这用不了多久 |
[17:39] | Upload In Progress | 上传进行中 |
[17:40] | Chloe… | 克罗伊 |
[17:42] | I just need a few more seconds. | 再给我争取几秒钟的时间 |
[17:44] | – What’s going on? – We just got orders | -什么事 -我们奉命 |
[17:45] | – to lock down Chloe O’Brian. – What orders? | -来拘禁克罗伊·奥布赖恩 -什么命令 |
[17:47] | – Please step aside. – I’m not going anywhere | -请让开 -除非你给我解释清楚 |
[17:48] | till you tell me what’s going on. | 否则我绝不会让道 |
[17:49] | Sir, we’re not going to ask you again. | 长官 警告你最后一遍 |
[17:50] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[17:53] | Don’t– I order you– stop! | 别 我命令你住手 |
[17:54] | I’m ordering you to stop! Don’t! | 我命令你住手 不要啊 |
[17:56] | Data Transfer Incomplete Upload Failure | 数据传输未完成 上传失败 |
[17:57] | Ms. O’Brian, is this the data card that Jack Bauer gave you? | 奥布赖恩女士 这是杰克·鲍尔给你的数据卡吗 |
[17:59] | Yes. You need to listen to what’s on it. | 是的 你该听听里面的内容 |
[18:01] | Mr. Pillar will make that determination. | 这个由皮勒先生决定 |
[18:02] | Pillar is part of the cover-up. | 皮勒也参与了掩盖真相的阴谋 |
[18:03] | That data card will never make it to evidence. | 他不会让数据卡作为证据存在 |
[18:06] | Please! | 求你了 |
[18:07] | – Hold them here. – Don’t do this! | -把他们押在这里 -别这样 |
[18:08] | Burke! | 伯克 |
[18:09] | Burke, stop what you’re doing! | 伯克 别这么做 |
[18:11] | Think about what you’re doing! | 想清楚你在做什么 |
[18:13] | Burke, stop! | 伯克 别走 |
[18:18] | – Pillar. – Mr. Pillar, | -我是皮勒 -皮勒先生 |
[18:20] | I locked down O’Brian. | 我拘禁了奥布赖恩 |
[18:22] | Looks like she was working with Agent Ortiz. | 看起来奥迪斯探员和她是同伙 |
[18:23] | He’s in custody, too. | 他也被我们拘禁了 |
[18:24] | Get the data card? | 找到数据卡了吗 |
[18:26] | Yes, sir. | 找到了 长官 |
[18:27] | O’Brian was trying to upload the file to the main servers at CTU, | 奥布赖恩正试图向反恐组主服务器上传那文件 |
[18:29] | but I stopped the transmission. | 但被我及时终止了 |
[18:31] | Good work, Agent Burke. | 干得好 伯克探员 |
[18:33] | All right, send O’Brian and Ortiz to CTU lockdown | 现在把奥布赖恩和奥迪斯带去反恐组关押起来 |
[18:36] | and talk to no one. | 禁止任何人和他们说话 |
[18:37] | Get that data card to President Logan. | 把那张数据卡交给罗根总统 |
[18:39] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[18:41] | Take them to CTU. | 带他们去反恐小组 |
[19:01] | This is it. | 就是这东西 |
[19:04] | This is the recording that Jack Bauer made. | 这就是杰克·鲍尔录下的那段录音 |
[19:07] | Bauer was working with Chloe O’Brian | 鲍尔当时正和克罗伊·奥布赖恩 |
[19:09] | and a field agent called Cole Ortiz. | 以及一个叫科尔·奥迪斯的外勤探员合作 |
[19:12] | They were planning to use CTU’s servers | 他们企图用反恐小组的服务器 |
[19:14] | to disseminate this recording | 把这段录音 |
[19:16] | to news organizations, and-and government officials | 大面积散布给新闻机构 政府官员 |
[19:19] | and watchdog groups on a massive scale. | 以及舆论监督组织 |
[19:22] | It almost worked. | 这计划险些就得逞了 |
[19:24] | My people, they never gave up, | 我的人 通过他们锲而不舍的努力 |
[19:25] | and now it’s over. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[19:26] | You won. | 您赢了 |
[19:29] | Congratulations. | 祝贺您 |
[19:33] | Have you listened to this? | 你听过这段录音吗 |
[19:34] | Yes, yes, but frankly, it’s not worth hearing. | 听过 但说实话 根本不值得一听 |
[19:37] | Where is Jack now? | 杰克现在人在哪 |
[19:40] | He’s about to be transported to CTU under heavy guard. | 他将在我们的严密看守下被押送去反恐小组 |
[19:44] | I realize that this is a difficult area, | 我明白这让您很为难 |
[19:48] | but the one thing we can be certain of | 但有一点我们可以肯定 |
[19:50] | is that Jack Bauer will never let this go. | 就是杰克·鲍尔永远都不会善罢甘休 |
[19:55] | No. | 对 |
[19:57] | I don’t suppose he will. | 我没指望他会罢手 |
[20:00] | All great achievements in state… | 一切丰功伟绩 |
[20:04] | are fragile things, | 都十分脆弱 |
[20:06] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[20:08] | Especially in their infancy. | 尤其在其萌芽阶段 |
[20:11] | They need to be protected. | 它们需要呵护 |
[20:14] | Our peace agreement– very vulnerable. | 我们的和平协议 是经不起打击的 |
[20:16] | As long as Jack Bauer is out there, | 杰克·鲍尔一天不除 |
[20:18] | the agreement will never be safe. | 这协议就永远不能安全 |
[20:21] | Then we will lock him away | 那我们就把他关起来 |
[20:23] | in a black site halfway around the world. | 关到远离我国的秘密监狱去 |
[20:25] | He will find a way, | 他还是会设法回来报复的 |
[20:27] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[20:29] | Mark my words. | 仔细听我说 |
[20:30] | He will rise out of the deepest hole in the ground. | 他即便身处绝境亦能卷土重来 |
[20:34] | He will claw his way back | 就算沦落到世界的尽头 |
[20:37] | from the ends of the earth, | 他也一定会杀回来 |
[20:39] | unless we stop him before that can happen. | 除非斩草除根 以绝后患 |
[20:49] | Pending approval, I have taken upon myself to, uh… | 请您批准在下斗胆承担起了… |
[20:53] | put a plan in motion. | 执行此计划的责任 |
[20:56] | Of course you have. | 你是够大胆 |
[21:04] | I will take your silence as tacit approval. | 我将把您的沉默 看作是默许 |
[21:33] | A lot of good people died today, | 很多好人都在今天丧生 |
[21:35] | not just President Hassan, | 不止是哈桑总统 |
[21:38] | operatives from CTU, members of other law enforcement agencies. | 反恐组探员们 其他执法机构的工作人员们 |
[21:44] | Renee Walker. | 还有蕾妮·沃克 |
[21:48] | Who I was very close to. | 她和我关系非常亲密 |
[21:52] | These people died today because President Suvarov | 今天他们的死就是因为萨瓦洛夫总统 |
[21:55] | wanted to destroy the peace treaty for his own interests, | 为一己之私利企图撕毁和平协议造成的 |
[21:58] | and President Taylor knows this because I told her, | 而我将这一切都告诉了泰勒总统 |
[22:00] | but she’s willing to cover it up | 但她却想掩盖事实真相 |
[22:01] | because she believes the peace accord will serve the greater good. | 因为她认为和平协议的意义更为重大 |
[22:04] | She is wrong; it won’t. | 她错了 那毫无用处 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[22:10] | Both delegations are here, ma’am. | 总统阁下 双方的代表团都到了 |
[22:13] | What about the secretary general? | 秘书长到了吗 |
[22:15] | He’s just outside in the atrium. | 他就在外面大厅里 |
[22:19] | Thank you, Tim. | 谢谢你 蒂姆 |
[22:28] | Lasting peace cannot simply be political. | 仅靠政治博弈并不能获得持久和平 |
[22:32] | It has to be born out of trust and honesty | 和平必须建立在相互信任 真诚相待 |
[22:35] | and understanding | 和相互理解的基础上 |
[22:36] | and most importantly, a will on both sides to move forward. | 最重要的 就是双方维持和平的共同意愿 |
[22:42] | Currently, that will does not exist. | 而现在 这一意愿不存在 |
[22:44] | This peace is fraudulent, | 这种和平是骗来的 |
[22:45] | and I cannot in good conscience | 而我的良心也绝不允许 |
[22:46] | allow the people that lost their lives today to go unspoken for. | 今天死去的人们就这么含恨而终 |
[22:51] | You reminded me of that earlier today. | 而你在今天早些时候还提醒过我这些 |
[22:54] | That’s who I am. | 这就是我 |
[23:17] | Bauer is being handled. | 正在处理鲍尔了 |
[23:18] | – Is it done? – Yes, sir. | -搞定了吗 -是的 阁下 |
[23:19] | All right, then. | 好 |
[23:24] | You know, I wasn’t sure | 知道吗 我之前没把握 |
[23:27] | the president had the balls to see this through. | 总统会有胆量完成这件事 |
[23:30] | Clearly, I underestimated her. | 显然 我低估她了 |
[23:32] | We both did, sir. | 我们都低估她了 阁下 |
[23:39] | Good luck, Madam President. | 总统阁下 祝您好运 |
[24:04] | This calls for a celebration. | 我们一定要办一个庆功会 |
[24:07] | Huh, a little something to numb that ear pain? | 来缓解下你耳朵的疼痛 |
[24:10] | What are you drinking? | 喝点什么 |
[24:12] | Whatever you’re having, Mr. President. | 我随意 总统阁下 |
[24:17] | You did well, Jason. | 杰森 干得漂亮 |
[24:21] | You kept your eye on the prize. | 你一直在向着目标奋斗 |
[24:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 阁下 |
[24:26] | Here’s to, uh, all the political capital | 恭喜总统即将在楼下 |
[24:29] | the president is about to bank downstairs. | 将所有的政治资本押在和平协议上 |
[24:33] | And here’s to helping her spend it. | 让我们为帮助她挥霍掉这些资本干杯 |
[24:46] | I keep having to remind myself that we will be home tomorrow, | 我不得不一直提醒自己 我们明天就要回家了 |
[24:49] | and this day will be behind us. | 今天的一切都会过去 |
[25:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, please, please, | 女士们先生们 请就坐 |
[25:18] | please take your seats. | 请就坐 |
[25:23] | Honored delegates | 尊敬的代表们 |
[25:24] | and distinguished guests, | 以及各位嘉宾 |
[25:27] | on behalf of the United Nations, | 我谨代表联合国 |
[25:29] | please allow me to welcome you | 向你们致以热烈的欢迎 |
[25:31] | to this great occasion of hope and peace. | 欢迎你们出席这象征希望与和平的隆重庆典 |
[25:34] | Today we bear witness to | 今天 我们有幸见证 |
[25:36] | an extraordinary act in one of the world’s defining dramas. | 一个属于全球重大事件之一的非同寻常的举措 |
[25:40] | If you would allow me now | 现在请允许我 |
[25:42] | just to offer a few private words to those of us | 与我们有幸能请到的几位来宾 |
[25:44] | that are fortunate enough to be here now. | 单独讲几句话 |
[25:48] | May we all pledge | 请让我们共同宣誓 |
[25:50] | to make the spirit of this moment… | 将这一振奋人心的时刻 |
[25:54] | a new chapter in the history of all nations. | 谱写成一个全世界历史的新篇章 |
[26:00] | The President of the United States of America, | 美利坚合众国总统 |
[26:02] | please, would you join me? | 请您上台好吗 |
[26:06] | The President of the Russian Federation | 俄罗斯联邦共和国总统 |
[26:09] | and the President of the Islamic Republic of Kamistan, | 以及卡米斯坦伊斯兰共和国总统 |
[26:13] | would you please join me? | 请二位上台好吗 |
[26:28] | Before you | 在你们面前的 |
[26:30] | is the final draft of the agreement that has been negotiated | 是你们以及你们的代表 |
[26:33] | by you and your representatives in good faith. | 真诚磋商达成的最终协议 |
[26:36] | By signing its pages, | 签署协议意味着 |
[26:37] | you commit your respective countries to abide by | 你们承诺各自国家将履行 |
[26:40] | the terms set forth therein, as stipulated by international law. | 由国际法规定的各项协议条款 |
[26:48] | President Suvarov, I believe you are to go first. | 萨瓦洛夫总统 您应该是第一个 |
[27:12] | President Hassan. | 哈桑总统 |
[29:02] | Your husband wanted me to have this. | 您丈夫想把它送给我 |
[29:06] | I cannot accept it. | 我不能接受它 |
[29:11] | Madam President, what are you doing? | 总统阁下 您这是在干什么 |
[29:13] | What I should have done hours ago. | 我几个小时之前就应该做的事 |
[29:15] | I urge you to stop what you are about to do. | 我劝您不要这样做 |
[29:20] | Mr. Secretary General, | 秘书长先生 |
[29:23] | my fellow delegates. | 在座的代表们 |
[29:27] | Grave crimes have been committed | 在协议的准备阶段 |
[29:29] | in the run-up to this treaty. | 出现了很多罪恶的行径 |
[29:32] | I have participated in a conspiracy | 我参与了一个阴谋 |
[29:36] | to hide those crimes. | 来掩盖这些罪恶行径 |
[29:40] | Before there can be a meaningful peace, | 在成就一段有意义的和平之前 |
[29:43] | justice must be served. | 正义必须得到伸张 |
[29:50] | I will be giving a more complete statement within the hour, | 我将会在一小时之内作一段更详尽的陈述 |
[29:54] | but for now, this peace process has come to an end. | 而现在 本次和平进程就此终止 |
[30:13] | Contact CTU and have them alert | 联系反恐组 让他们警告 |
[30:15] | Jack Bauer’s medical transport. | 护送杰克·鲍尔的救护队 |
[30:17] | Madam President… | 总统阁下 |
[30:18] | He is about to be ambushed. | 他将会遭到伏击 |
[30:20] | Just make the call, Tim! | 赶紧打电话 蒂姆 |
[30:21] | We may already be too late. | 我们可能已经太迟了 |
[30:29] | Dispatch, this is Tim Woods. I have an emergency. | 指挥中心 我是蒂姆·伍兹 有紧急情况 |
[30:31] | The convoy transporting Jack Bauer is about to be ambushed. | 护送杰克·鲍尔的救护队会遭遇埋伏 |
[30:34] | Alert Medical One immediately. | 立即通知救护一号 |
[30:36] | W– do it. | 赶快 |
[30:41] | Madam President, talk to me. | 总统阁下 快告诉我 |
[30:45] | Tell me what’s happening. | 告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[30:48] | Ma’am. | 阁下 |
[30:50] | I have made a terrible mistake, Tim, | 我犯了个重大的错误 蒂姆 |
[30:53] | one that I can never undo… | 一个永远无法挽回的错误 |
[30:57] | but I need you to help me stop it from becoming worse. | 但我需要你帮我避免事态进一步恶化 |
[31:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 阁下 |
[31:24] | This is Woods. | 我是伍兹 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | We didn’t make it. | 我们还是晚了一步 |
[31:37] | They got Bauer. | 他们抓到鲍尔了 |
[31:46] | My statement is brief, and I will take no questions. | 我将做一段简要陈述 不回答任何提问 |
[31:50] | Moments ago, | 较早之前 |
[31:52] | President Taylor declined to sign the peace accord | 泰勒总统放弃签署和平协议 |
[31:55] | and excused herself from the proceedings. | 并中途离场 |
[31:57] | She did so after making allegations of crimes which she did not specify, | 在此之前 她宣称有犯罪行为但未透露详情 |
[32:01] | and which the United Nations has no knowledge of. | 联合国方面亦不知情 |
[32:05] | President Taylor said that she would come forward within the hour | 泰勒总统说她一小时之内将会出面 |
[32:07] | to explain the reasons for her actions. | 来解释她此举的原由 |
[32:12] | Until then, please, direct all queries | 在此之前 如有疑问 |
[32:14] | to the White House Communications Office. | 请联系白宫通信办公室 |
[32:17] | A shocking event at the UN | 刚才在联合国发生了一件令人震惊的事情 |
[32:19] | President Taylor herself, after… | 泰勒总统自己… |
[32:25] | That’s the President asking about Bauer. | 一定是总统来问鲍尔的事 |
[32:32] | No. | 别接 |
[32:37] | Let it ring. | 让它响去吧 |
[32:38] | With due respect, sir, what good will it do? | 恕我直言 阁下 这有什么好处 |
[32:43] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[32:45] | Let’s not add murder to the list of charges already against us. | 不要再罪上加罪被告谋杀了 |
[32:58] | You know what, Jason? You’re right. | 杰森 你说的有道理 |
[33:01] | Go ahead. Pick it up. | 去吧 接电话 |
[33:07] | – Hello? – This is President Taylor. | -喂 -我是泰勒总统 |
[33:09] | I need to speak to Charles Logan immediately. | 我要马上跟查尔斯·罗根通话 |
[33:12] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[33:19] | This was my last chance, | 这是我最后的机会 |
[33:21] | and Bauer took it away. | 却让鲍尔给毁了 |
[33:30] | It’s come to this because of him. | 就因为他才落到这般田地 |
[33:40] | It’s locked. | 锁着呢 |
[33:43] | Open the door, Charles! | 开门 查尔斯 |
[33:45] | This is Tim Woods. I’m with the President on the 22nd floor. | 我是蒂姆·伍兹 我在22楼同总统在一起 |
[33:47] | We need the master key to room 2206 immediately. | 马上把2206房间的万能钥匙拿过来 |
[33:51] | Damn it, Charles! Open the door! | 该死 查尔斯 开门 |
[34:02] | Tim, I need Logan alive! | 蒂姆 别让罗根死了 |
[34:24] | Can they save him? | 能救过来吗 |
[34:25] | They think so, but Madam President, | 他们认为可以 不过总统阁下 |
[34:27] | they’re saying that even if he regains consciousness, | 他们说即便他恢复了意识 |
[34:28] | he’s probably suffered severe brain damage. | 也很可能受到了严重的脑损伤 |
[34:31] | He knew he was the only one who could locate Jack. | 他知道自己是唯一能够找到杰克的人 |
[34:35] | Not necessarily. | 未必如此 |
[34:36] | CTU’s drones have been in the air for the last four hours. | 反恐组的无人机在最近四小时内一直在巡航 |
[34:38] | They may be able to back-trace Jack from the ambush site | 他们也许可以通过之前的监控录像 |
[34:41] | using archived surveillance video. | 从伏击地点逆向追踪到杰克的下落 |
[34:42] | Where is Chloe O’Brian? | 克罗伊·奥布赖恩在哪 |
[34:44] | She and Agent Ortiz returned to CTU about ten minutes ago, | 她和奥迪斯约十分钟前返回了反恐组 |
[34:46] | – under arrest. – I want them released immediately. | -被拘捕了 -马上把他们放出来 |
[34:49] | Tell Chloe to use whatever resources | 告诉克罗伊 一切资源都归她调遣 |
[34:50] | are at her disposal to find Jack. | 全力寻找杰克的下落 |
[34:52] | I’ve already done that, Madam President. | 我已经这么做了 总统阁下 |
[34:55] | Thank you, Tim. | 谢谢 蒂姆 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:04] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[35:05] | O’Brian, you have no authority. | 奥布赖恩 你没有权力这么做 |
[35:07] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing. | 我不知道你清不清楚自己在做什么 |
[35:08] | – Shut up and keep moving. – What the hell is going on? | -把嘴闭上往前走 -这是怎么回事 |
[35:11] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[35:12] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:13] | President Taylor didn’t sign the agreement. | 泰勒总统没签署协议 |
[35:15] | She backed out at the last minute, but she had already ordered | 她最后时刻毁约了 但是她已经下令 |
[35:17] | – the hit on Jack. – Did she call it off? | -袭击杰克了 -她中止行动了吗 |
[35:18] | She tried, but his ambulance has been ambushed. | 她试了 但是送杰克的救护车已遭遇了伏击 |
[35:20] | She has no way of contacting the hitters. | 她联系不到那些杀手 |
[35:22] | – How does she even know Jack’s still alive? – She doesn’t. | -她怎么可能知道杰克还活着 -她不知道 |
[35:24] | She’s had everyone cleared from the floor | 她让其他人都离开了 |
[35:25] | except for you, me and Arlo. | 现在只剩你 我 还有阿洛 |
[35:27] | Arlo’s redirecting the drone to over the ambush site. | 阿洛正调动无人机飞向伏击地点上空 |
[35:29] | We just got police reports of an incident downtown. | 我们刚收到警方从市区发来的事故报告 |
[35:31] | CTU convoy ambushed, three agents wounded, | 反恐组护卫队遭到伏击 三名探员受伤 |
[35:33] | but they didn’t find jack’s body on site. | 不过他们没在现场发现杰克的尸体 |
[35:36] | Can you pull up archived video of the same location? | 你能调出同一地点的录像吗 |
[35:38] | Already on it. | 已经在做了 |
[35:44] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[35:45] | Five minutes ago. | 五分钟之前 |
[35:48] | Shuttle forward. | 快进 |
[35:53] | Come on, Arlo. Give me something. | 拜托 阿洛 别让我失望 |
[35:55] | Okay, 30 seconds ago, the van pulled off of Delancey. | 30秒之前 这辆货车停在了德兰西大街 |
[35:58] | – Damn it. – What? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[35:59] | Lost it under the Williamsburg Bridge. | 到了威廉斯堡大桥下就看不到了 |
[36:01] | Go to real time. | 切到当前时间 |
[36:12] | That’s it. That’s the van. | 就是它 就是这辆货车 |
[36:14] | Have NYPD send all units to the vicinity. | 让纽约警局把所有行动小组派去那附近 |
[36:16] | They’re never going to make it in time. | 他们决不可能及时赶到 |
[36:24] | Okay, uh, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[36:29] | Prepare for departure run-through with Team B in 20 minutes. | 准备好二十分钟后与B组一起快速离开 |
[36:31] | I got this! | 这里交给我好了 |
[36:34] | Turn around. Down on your knees. | 转身 跪下 |
[36:42] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[36:45] | So I’m going to make this, uh, quick and clean. | 所以我会利索些 给你个痛快 |
[36:50] | Am I supposed to say thank you? | 我是不是该谢谢你 |
[37:03] | Stand down! Stand down! | 别过来 别过来 |
[37:28] | I really don’t want to do this, but orders are orders. | 我真的不想这么做 但军令如山 |
[37:31] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:35] | Pull the trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[37:38] | Sir! Sir! | 长官 长官 |
[37:39] | Wait! Hold your fire! | 等等 别开枪 |
[37:47] | It’s President Taylor. | 是泰勒总统 |
[37:48] | I don’t have positive confirmation, | 我无法确认她的身份 |
[37:50] | but it sounds like her. | 但声音很像 |
[37:51] | She says CTU has a drone overhead. | 她说反恐小组的无人机就在我们头顶 |
[37:53] | They’re got a directed microwave signal. | 他们扫描到了定向微波信号 |
[37:54] | That’s how they got through to the phone. | 才接进这个电话中来 |
[38:05] | Madam President? | 总统阁下 |
[38:06] | I am ordering you to release Jack Bauer immediately! | 我命令你立刻释放杰克·鲍尔 |
[38:09] | – Ma’am? – You heard me! | -阁下 -你听不懂吗 |
[38:12] | You and your men are to leave Mr. Bauer where he is. | 你和你的手下马上释放鲍尔先生 |
[38:15] | Stand down and withdraw outside the west gate | 停止行动并撤退到西门之外 |
[38:18] | until the FBI arrives. | 一直等到联调局的人到达 |
[38:21] | If you have any thoughts of fleeing before then, | 如果在那之前你有任何逃离现场的企图 |
[38:24] | the drone is equipped with | 那架无人机可是装备了 |
[38:25] | two AGM-114 hellfire missiles. | 两枚AGM-114地狱火导弹 |
[38:27] | I will not hesitate to use them. | 我会毫不犹豫地使用它们 |
[38:29] | – Are we clear? – Yes, ma’am. | -听明白了吗 -是的 阁下 |
[38:31] | Now, put Mr. Bauer on the phone. | 现在 让鲍尔先生接电话 |
[38:36] | Uncuff him. | 把手铐打开 |
[38:38] | – Sir? – I said, “Uncuff him.” | -阁下 -我叫你把手铐打开 |
[38:52] | You’re ordered to stand down and evacuate. | 我命令你停止行动并撤离现场 |
[38:54] | We’re rolling up and evacuating. | 过来集合 我们要撤离了 |
[38:56] | Let’s get in the van. | 上车吧 |
[38:58] | Let’s move. Now. | 行动起来 快点 |
[39:02] | The President wants to talk to you. | 总统想要和你通话 |
[39:16] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[39:19] | You should’ve let them kill me… | 你真该让他们杀了我 |
[39:22] | ’cause I’m not going to quit until this is over. | 此事不做个了结 我决不善罢甘休 |
[39:25] | It is over. | 这事已经了结了 |
[39:29] | I withdrew 15 minutes ago from the signing of the peace treaty. | 我一刻钟前退出了和平协议的签署仪式 |
[39:33] | Within the hour, I will tell the world | 一小时之内 我会告诉全世界 |
[39:35] | what happened today. | 今天到底发生了什么 |
[39:38] | I will tender my resignation | 我会提出辞职 |
[39:39] | and remand myself to the attorney general… | 并向司法部长提出将自己还押候审 |
[39:42] | and face the consequences of my actions. | 面对我自己酿下的苦果 |
[39:46] | Unfortunately, you will have to do the same. | 不幸的是 你也要同样这么做 |
[39:51] | I wanted this peace so badly, Jack. | 我一心想要求得这份和平 杰克 |
[39:54] | And for that, I have betrayed | 为此 我违背了 |
[39:56] | every principle that I have ever stood for. | 自己曾坚持的每一条原则 |
[40:01] | And I betrayed you. | 我也背叛了你 |
[40:04] | If I had listened to you, | 如果我听了你的话 |
[40:06] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[40:09] | We’ve both made mistakes we’re going to have to live with. | 我们都犯过错误 也必须直面这些错误 |
[40:13] | I would give anything to take back the time. | 我愿用一切来换取时间倒流 |
[40:17] | But all I can do is tell you | 但我现在能做到的 只有告诉你 |
[40:19] | to leave the country while you still have a chance. | 趁还有机会 逃出国去吧 |
[40:23] | The Russians will be coming after you. | 俄罗斯人不会放过你的 |
[40:26] | And so will we. | 我们的人也不会 |
[40:31] | Jack, I am so sorry. | 杰克 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:37] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说些什么 |
[41:09] | – Jack? – Chloe, | -杰克 -克罗伊 |
[41:11] | the president just told me what was happening. | 总统刚刚把情况向我说明了 |
[41:13] | She said she was going to give me a little time | 她说她会给我一点时间 |
[41:14] | to try and get out of the country. | 想办法逃出国去 |
[41:15] | – I know. I was on the call. – My daughter… | -我知道 我听到通话了 -我女儿 |
[41:17] | her family– they’re going to try and use her to get to me. | 她的家人 那帮人会试图利用她来抓我 |
[41:20] | I’ll make sure they’re protected. | 我会确保他们的安全 |
[41:21] | No. Chloe, you’ve got to promise me. | 不 克罗伊 你要向我保证 |
[41:23] | You’ve got to promise me you’ll keep them safe. | 向我保证他们不会出任何事 |
[41:25] | I’ll make sure they’re protected. I promise. | 我会保护他们的 我向你保证 |
[41:28] | How much time do you think I’ve got? | 我还有多长时间 |
[41:30] | I don’t know. I’ll get you as much time as I can. | 我不知道 我会尽量帮你争取时间 |
[41:34] | Chloe… | 克罗伊 |
[41:37] | What? | 什么 |
[41:44] | When you first came to CTU… | 你刚来反恐小组的时候 |
[41:50] | I never thought it was going to be you | 我真的没有想到 会是你 |
[41:52] | that was going to cover my back all those years. | 这么多年来一直支持帮助我 |
[41:55] | And I know that everything that you did today | 我知道你今天所做的一切 |
[41:57] | was to try to protect me. I know that. | 都是为了保护我 我了解 |
[42:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:12] | Good luck, Jack. | 好运 杰克 |
[42:15] | Yeah… | 好的 |
[42:31] | Bring the drone back to the base. | 把无人机召回基地 |
[42:34] | Whatever happened here didn’t happen. | 刚才的事 就当没发生过 |
[42:36] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[42:57] | Shut it down. | 把画面关掉 |