英文名称:Twilight
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | I’d never given much thought to how I would die. | 我从未认真想过我会如何死去 |
[00:32] | But dying in the place of someone I love | 如果能代替自己所爱的人而死 |
[00:36] | Seems like a good way to go. | 似乎也是个不错的抉择 |
[01:10] | So I can’t bring myself to regret the decision to leave home. | 所以我并不后悔当初离开家的决定 |
[01:15] | I would miss Phoenix | 我会想念凤凰城的 |
[01:19] | I’d miss the heat | 我会想念那里的炎热 |
[01:25] | I would miss my loving erratic harebrained mother | 也会想念我挚爱的那个粗心大意 稳定性奇差的母亲 |
[01:31] | And her new husband. | 和她的新丈夫 |
[01:32] | Guys come on! I love you both we got a plain to catch. | 来 快点!我爱你们 但我们还得去赶飞机 |
[01:35] | But they wanna go on the road | 但他们即将去巡回比赛 |
[01:37] | So I’m gonna spend some time with my dad | 而我必须去跟父亲住一阵子了 |
[01:40] | And this will be a good thing | 这应该是件好事 |
[01:44] | I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[02:13] | In the state of Washington | 在华盛顿州里 |
[02:14] | Under a near constant cover of clouds and rain | 有一个常年拢罩着乌云和雨的地方 |
[02:17] | There’s a small town named Forks. | 一个名为福克斯的小镇 |
[02:19] | Population: 3120 people. | 人口数只有 3,120人 |
[02:25] | This is where I’m moving | 那正是我要搬去的地方 |
[02:29] | My dad’s Charlie. | 我的父亲 – 查理 |
[02:32] | He’s the Chief of Police. | 他是这里的警长 |
[02:44] | Your hair’s longer. | 你的头发变长了 |
[02:48] | I cut since last time I saw you. | 上次见你之后 我剪过了 |
[02:54] | I guess it grew a lot again. | 我猜它大概长得挺快的吧 |
[03:04] | I used to spend two weeks here almost every summer | 每年夏天 我都会来这里住两个礼拜左右 |
[03:08] | But it’s been years… | 但那已经是多年前的事了 |
[03:25] | I cleared some shelves up in the bathroom. | 我把浴室的架子清理干净了 |
[03:27] | Oh right | 好的 |
[03:28] | One bathroom. | 只有一间浴室 |
[03:35] | It’s a pretty good work lamp. | 蛮实用的工作台灯 |
[03:39] | The Sears lady picked up the bed stuff. | 席尔斯的销售小姐帮我选的床组 |
[03:42] | You like purple right? | 你喜欢紫色 对吧? |
[03:44] | Purple’s cool. | 紫色很正点 |
[03:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:00] | One of the best things about Charlie… | 查理最大的优点之一就是 |
[04:04] | He doesn’t hover. | 他不会啰嗦 |
[04:13] | I heard you guys coming all the way down the road. | 我听说你们一路赶过来 |
[04:15] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:18] | Bella you remember Billy Black? | 贝拉 你还记得比利·布雷克吗? |
[04:20] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[04:21] | You’re looking good. | 你气色看来不错 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1201个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:169个,六级词汇:92个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:120个,考研词汇:195个,专四词汇:156个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:338个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:23] | I’m still dancing. | 我还有持续在练舞呢 |
[04:25] | I’m glad you are finally here. | 我很高兴你终于来了 |
[04:26] | Charlie here hasn’t shut up about it since you told him you were coming. | 听说你要来 查理就一直说个不停 |
[04:30] | Alright keep exaggerating I’ll roll you into the mud | 好啦 少在那夸张了 小心我拖你去喂泥巴 |
[04:33] | Until I ram you in the ankles. | 你敢我就辗你的脚丫子 |
[04:36] | Yeah bring it! | 好 来啊! |
[04:38] | Hi I’m Jacob. | 嗨 我是雅各布 |
[04:40] | We used to make mud pies when we were little. | 我们小时候经常一起玩泥巴作成派 |
[04:43] | Right I remember. | 对 我还记得 |
[04:47] | Are they always like this? | 他们经常这样闹吗? |
[04:49] | It’s getting worse with old age. | 越老越严重 |
[04:52] | So what do you think? | 所以 你觉得如何? |
[04:55] | What? | 什么? |
[04:56] | Your homecoming present. | 你回家的礼物 |
[04:58] | This? | 这个吗? |
[04:59] | Just bought it off Billy here. | 刚向比利买来的 |
[05:01] | Yep. | 没错 |
[05:02] | I totally rebuilt the engine for you. | 我帮你重新整修了引擎 |
[05:04] | Oh God | 喔 老天 |
[05:05] | Come on.Oh My Gosh! | 不会吧 我的~天啊! |
[05:07] | This is perfect! | 这真是太棒了! |
[05:10] | You must be joking! | 这不是开玩笑吧! |
[05:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:13] | I told you she’d love it. | 我就说她会喜欢的 |
[05:16] | I’m down with the kids. | 我最懂得怎么安抚小孩子了 |
[05:17] | Oh yeah dude. You’re the bomb. | 是阿 老兄 你就是个爱吹嘘的家伙 |
[05:20] | Okay | 好吧 |
[05:22] | You gotta double pump the clutch when you shift but… | 你换挡的时候要踩两下离合器 |
[05:25] | Besides that you should be good. | 除了这个 你应该没甚么问题的 |
[05:27] | That’s this one? | 是这个吗? |
[05:28] | Yeah right there. | 对 就是那个 |
[05:29] | Alright. | 好的 |
[05:31] | You want a ride to school or something? | 你要搭便车去学校吗? |
[05:33] | I go to school on the reservation. | 我上的是印地安人保留区里的学校 |
[05:35] | Oh right. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | That’s too bad. It would’ve been good to know one person. | 太糟了 我好不容易才有个认识的人 |
[05:47] | My first day in a new school. | 我到新学校的第一天 |
[05:49] | It’s March the middle of the semester. | 那是三月 正好是学期中 |
[05:53] | Great. | 好极了 |
[06:01] | Nice ride. | 车不错 |
[06:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | You’re Isabella Swan the new girl. | 你是伊莎贝拉·史旺 新来的女生 |
[06:16] | Hi! I’m Eric the eyes and ears of this place. | 嗨! 我叫艾瑞克 我是本地的万事通 |
[06:19] | Anything you need? Tour guide lunch date… | 你需要什么协助吗?导游 餐饮伙伴 |
[06:22] | A shoulder to cry on. | 还是诉苦的对象? |
[06:27] | I’m really kind of a more suffer in silence’ type | 我是个能默默承受兼内向型的人 |
[06:32] | Good headline for your feature. | 这可以作成一个专访喔 |
[06:34] | I’m on the paper and you’re news baby | 我是校刊社的 而你是本校的新闻了 宝贝 |
[06:36] | front page. | 上头版头条 |
[06:37] | Oh I am not… | 喔 我不是 |
[06:39] | Please don’t… | 拜托别这样 |
[06:41] | Whoa! Relax. | 喔喔! 别紧张啦 |
[06:43] | No feature. | 就取消专访吧 |
[06:44] | Okay…thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:59] | I told them not to let me play. | 我本来就不该答应玩球的 |
[07:01] | No no…That’s… | 不 不是 那是 |
[07:04] | You’re Isabella right? | 你是伊莎贝拉 对吧? |
[07:07] | Just Bella. | 叫我贝拉 |
[07:08] | Yeah hey! I’m Mike… Newton. | 是啦 嗨 我是麦克·纽顿 |
[07:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:13] | She’s got a great spike huh? | 她让你碰了个大钉子 哈?! |
[07:15] | I’m Jessica by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫洁西卡 |
[07:17] | Hey you’re from Arizona right? | 嘿 你从亚利桑那州来的对吧? |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:20] | Aren’t people from Arizona supposed to be like…really tan? | 亚利桑那州的人不都是 小麦肤色吗? |
[07:24] | Yeah maybe that’s why they kicked me out. | 是啊 这大概就是我被他们踢出来的原因吧 |
[07:32] | You’re good. | 你好样的 |
[07:34] | That’s so funny | 很有趣 |
[07:42] | A Master Piece. | 在这一个片段中 |
[07:44] | We’re gonna have like this crazy pyramid fall from the sky. | 我们可以让像是金字塔从天上掉下来一样 |
[07:50] | Hey Mikey! You met my home girl Bella. | 嗨 麦克 见见我邻家的女孩 贝拉 |
[07:52] | Oh your home girl? | 喔 你的邻家女孩? |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:55] | My girl | 我的女孩 |
[07:59] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[08:03] | Oh my God | 喔 天哪 |
[08:04] | it’s like first grade all over again. | 真像是又回到一年级的幼稚模样 |
[08:06] | You’re the shiny new toy. | 你就像是最闪亮的新玩具 |
[08:09] | Smile! | 笑一个! |
[08:11] | Okay… | 好 |
[08:12] | Sorry I needed the candid for the feature. | 抱歉 我的专访需要一个照片 |
[08:13] | Feature’s dead Angela.Don’t bring it up again. | 你的专访早就没了 安杰拉 别再提了 |
[08:17] | It’s okay I just… | 好吧 我只是 |
[08:19] | I got your back baby. | 我挺你 宝贝 |
[08:21] | I guess we’ll just turn another editorial on teen drinking. | 我想将讨论的方向转为青少年酗酒 |
[08:24] | You can always go for… | 其实你可以讨论 |
[08:27] | The eating disorders… | 像是暴饮暴食 |
[08:30] | Speedo padding on the swim team… | 游泳队的竞速计划 |
[08:31] | Actually that’s a good one. | 说真的 这个点子不错 |
[08:33] | Yeah right. That’s exactly what I thought. | 是啊 对 我就是这么想的 |
[08:36] | We’re talking Olympic size. | 我们是在讨论奥林匹克的规格了 |
[08:39] | There’s no way he’s so skinny.It doesn’t make sense. | 那是不可能的 他太瘦了 太不协调了 |
[08:41] | Totally | 绝对 |
[08:45] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[08:47] | The Cullens. | 库伦家族 |
[08:50] | They’re um… | 他们 |
[08:51] | Dr. and Mrs. Cullen foster kids. | 库伦医生夫妇领养的孩子 |
[08:53] | They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago. | 几年前他们从阿拉斯加搬来这儿 |
[08:57] | They kind of keep to themselves. | 他们只和自己人相处 |
[09:00] | Yeah ’cause they’re all together. | 对 因为他们都同进同出 |
[09:02] | Like together together. | 就像是双双对对 |
[09:07] | The blond girl that’s Rosalie | 那个金发的叫罗丝莉 |
[09:10] | and the big dark-haired guy Emmett. | 而那个大个子的黑发男生是艾密特 |
[09:12] | They’re like a thing. | 看起来还真像是情侣 |
[09:13] | I’m not even sure that’s legal. | 我有点怀疑是不是亲兄妹 |
[09:15] | Jess they’re not actually related. | 洁西 他们没有血缘关系 |
[09:17] | Yeah but they live together…It’s weird. | 对啊 但他们竟然住一起 这太怪了 |
[09:20] | And… OK… | 然后 |
[09:22] | The little dark-haired girl is Alice. | 那个身材娇小的黑发女生叫艾莉丝 |
[09:24] | She’s really weird. | 她才真诡异呢 |
[09:26] | And…She’s with Jasper the blonde one | 还有 她与贾斯柏是一对 金发的那个 |
[09:28] | who looks like he’s in pain. | 他看起来好像生病似的 |
[09:34] | Dr.Cullen is like this foster dad-slash-match maker. | 库伦医生就像个婚姻中介所的养父 |
[09:39] | Maybe he’ll adopt me. | 也许他会收养我 |
[09:41] | Who’s he? | 这又是谁? |
[09:49] | That’s…Edward Cullen. | 他是 爱德华·库伦 |
[09:51] | He’s totally gorgeous obviously. | 很明显的 他倒是挺迷人的 |
[09:54] | But apparently nobody here is good enough for him. | 但更明显的是 这儿还找不到能与他匹配的人 |
[09:58] | Like I care… You know. | 我才不在乎呢 懂吧 |
[10:01] | So…Yeah… | 所以 |
[10:05] | Seriously don’t waste your time… | 说真的 你可别浪费时间去 |
[10:08] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我才没那个兴趣 |
[10:20] | Mr. Molina? | 莫利纳先生? |
[10:21] | Hey Mike. | 嗨 麦克 |
[10:23] | Oh yes… Ms.Swan. | 喔 好的 史旺小姐 |
[10:39] | Hi your pass? | 嗨 你的上课证呢? |
[10:44] | Here’s your stuff okay? | 这是你的讲义 好吗? |
[10:45] | And…I got a seat for you right here | 还有 我帮你安排了个位子 |
[10:47] | it’s the last one so… | 是在最后一个 所以 |
[10:49] | Just tag along until you catch up. | 跟紧点 你会跟上进度的 |
[10:51] | Alright guys today we’re gonna be observing the behavior of Planaria | 好了 同学们 今天我们要观察涡虫的行为 |
[10:54] | A.K.A. flatworms… | 简称A. K. A的扁形虫 |
[11:35] | There must be something open. | 应该还有其它的课可选吧 |
[11:37] | Physics? Biochem? | 物理?生物化学? |
[11:39] | Every class is full my dear. | 每个课程人数都额满了 亲爱的 |
[11:41] | I just checked in here. | 我刚刚查过了 |
[11:42] | I’m afraid you’ll have to stay in Biology. | 恐怕你只能继续上生物课了 |
[11:48] | Fine I’ll just…accept to endure it. | 好吧 我只能 试着去忍受了 |
[12:06] | I just can’t get over how grown up you are. | 我只是还不能习惯你已经长这么大了 |
[12:08] | And so gorgeous. | 而且还这么漂亮 |
[12:11] | Hey Bella! | 嗨 贝拉! |
[12:13] | You remember me? | 你还记得我吗? |
[12:15] | I played Santa one year… | 有一年我扮圣诞老人 |
[12:17] | Yeah Waylon.She hasn’t had a Christmas here since she was four. | 是阿 维隆 她四岁以后就没在这里过圣诞节了 |
[12:21] | I bet I made an impression didn’t I? | 我打赌我给你留下印象了 不是吗? |
[12:23] | You always do. | 你一直都是这样的 |
[12:24] | Bad crack Santa. | 露股沟的圣诞老人 |
[12:27] | Hey! Kids love those little bottles though. | 嘿 孩子们可喜欢那些小瓶子了 |
[12:28] | Let the girl eat her Garden Burger Waylon. | 维隆 你让她好好的享受黄金汉堡吧 |
[12:32] | As soon as you done I will bring you your favorite… | 等你吃完后 我会尽快送来你最爱的 |
[12:34] | Berry Cobbler remember? | 草莓馅饼 记得吗? |
[12:35] | Your dad still has it. | 也是你老爸的最爱 |
[12:37] | Every Thursday. | 他每周四都吃 |
[12:39] | Thank you that will be great. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[12:58] | Hey baby! So listen | 嘿 宝贝 听着 |
[12:59] | if Phil’s training goes well | 假如费尔的训练结束了 |
[13:00] | we could be moving to Florida. | 我们可能搬到佛罗里达 |
[13:02] | Please insert a dollar twenty five for an additional three minutes. | 请投入1美元25美分 延长通话时间 |
[13:05] | Mom where’s your cel? | 妈妈 你的手机呢 |
[13:06] | Okay don’t laugh. | 好吧 不准笑 |
[13:07] | I didn’t lose my power cord it ran away. | 我的充电器没有掉 只是它跑走了 |
[13:11] | Screaming. | 笑死人了 |
[13:12] | I literally repel technology now. | 我现在渐渐讨厌高科技了 |
[13:15] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[13:16] | Oh Baby! I miss you too. | 喔 宝贝 我也很想你 |
[13:19] | But tell me more about your school…What are the kids like? | 告诉我些你学校的事吧 那里的孩子怎么样? |
[13:21] | Are there any cute guys? | 有没有可爱的男生? |
[13:24] | Are they being nice to you? | 他们对你好吗? |
[13:28] | Well…They’re all very welcoming. | 他们都很”欢迎”我 |
[13:32] | Uh-oh. Tell me all about it. | 喔 都说来听听吧 |
[13:33] | It doesn’t even matter. | 也没什么重要的 |
[13:35] | Yes it does honey! | 都很重要 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | I have homework to do. | 可是我要做作业了 |
[13:39] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我晚点打给你吧 |
[13:41] | Okay I love you. | 好吧 我爱你 |
[13:42] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:53] | I planned to confront him. | 我打算直接面对他 |
[13:55] | And demand to know what his problem was. | 去搞清楚他到底有什么毛病 |
[14:06] | But he never showed. | 但他没再出现了 |
[14:14] | Bella! | 贝拉! |
[14:29] | And the next day… | 过了一天 |
[14:32] | Another no-show. | 还是没出现 |
[14:38] | More days passed. | 几天过去了 |
[14:40] | And things were getting a little… | 事情似乎变得有点 |
[14:41] | Strange. | 怪怪的 |
[15:32] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[15:33] | Yeah I’m good. | 是 我没事 |
[15:34] | Ice doesn’t really help the uncoordinated. | 地上结冰后就无法止滑 |
[15:37] | Yeah that’s why I had some new tires put on the truck. | 对啊 所以我帮你的卡车换上新轮胎了 |
[15:41] | The old ones were getting really bold. | 旧的轮胎表面已经磨平了 |
[15:43] | Well I’ll probably be late for dinner. | 嗯 我可能来不及回来吃晚餐了 |
[15:45] | Gotta head down to Mason County. | 我必须赶到梅森郡 |
[15:47] | A security guard at the Grisham mill got killed by some kind of animal. | 有个杰里逊面粉厂的警卫 不知道被甚么野兽咬死了 |
[15:51] | An animal? | 野兽? |
[15:54] | You’re not in Phoenix anymore Bells. | 你现在不是在凤凰城了 贝拉 |
[15:57] | Anyway I figured I’d lend a hand. | 总之 我打算增加人手 |
[15:59] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[16:00] | Always am. | 我一向都如此 |
[16:03] | And thanks for the tires. | 谢谢你帮我换轮胎 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[16:22] | Prom Committee is a chick thing | 舞会委员就像是个乌合之众 |
[16:24] | but I got it covered for the paper anyway | 但我帮他们把文宣的部分搞定了 |
[16:26] | and they need a guy to help choose the music so… | 他们还需要个人帮忙选音乐 所以 |
[16:28] | I need your playlist. | 我需要你的播放清单 |
[16:29] | Hey! Listen I was wondering… | 嘿 听好 我在想 |
[16:31] | Um Did you have a date to the… | 嗯 你是否已经有约 |
[16:33] | What’s up Arizona! Huh? | 怎么了 亚利桑纳女孩 |
[16:34] | You’re liking the rain girl? | 小妞 你喜欢淋雨吗? |
[16:36] | You gotta get used to it girl. | 你会渐渐适应的 |
[16:38] | Hey Mike you’re real cute man. | 嘿 麦克 你真好笑 |
[16:40] | Oh no… | 不 |
[16:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to introduce myself last week. | 我很抱歉 上个礼拜没机会自我介绍 |
[17:04] | I’m Edward Cullen. | 我是爱德华·库伦 |
[17:06] | You’re Bella? | 你叫贝拉? |
[17:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:10] | Onion root tip cells! | 洋葱根端细胞 |
[17:11] | That’s what’s on your slides right now.Okay? | 就在你显微镜片上的东西 没问题吧? |
[17:13] | So separate and label them into the phases of Mitosis. | 把它分开 并且将不同的分裂阶段记下来 |
[17:18] | And the first partners to get it right are gonna win. | 第一对完成的会拿到这个奖品 |
[17:22] | The golden onion! | 金洋葱! |
[17:28] | Ladies first… | 女士优先 |
[17:35] | You were gone… | 你很多天没出现了 |
[17:37] | Yeah. Um I was out of town for a couple of days. | 是的 我出城了几天 |
[17:41] | Personal reasons. | 私人原因 |
[17:44] | Prophase. | 初期 |
[17:47] | You mind if I… look? | 你介意 我看一下吗? |
[17:54] | It’s prophase. | 的确是初期 |
[17:57] | Like I said. | 我就说了吧 |
[18:04] | So… You’re enjoying the rain? | 那么 你喜欢下雨天吗? |
[18:08] | What? | 什么? |
[18:10] | You’re asking me about the weather? | 你是在问我天气吗? |
[18:12] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[18:14] | I guess I am. | 我想是吧 |
[18:20] | Well I don’t really like the rain. | 其实 我不太喜欢下雨 |
[18:23] | Any cold | 或是寒冷 |
[18:25] | wet thing… | 潮湿的 |
[18:26] | And I’m really… | 而且我真的 |
[18:31] | What? | 什么? |
[18:33] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:38] | It’s… Anaphase | 这是 第三期 |
[18:41] | You mind if I check? | 介意我检查一下吗? |
[18:42] | Sure. | 当然不介意 |
[18:52] | Anaphase. | 第三期 |
[18:53] | Like I said. | 我就说了吧 |
[18:59] | If you hate the cold and the rain so much | 要是你那么讨厌寒冷和下雨的话 |
[19:01] | why did you move to wettest place in the continental U.S.? | 你怎会想搬来全美最潮湿的地方呢? |
[19:11] | It’s complicated. | 这说来很复杂 |
[19:13] | I’m sure I can keep up. | 我确定我有耐心听你讲 |
[19:20] | Um my mom remarried and… | 我妈妈再婚了 而且 |
[19:23] | So you don’t like the guy? | 所以你不喜欢那个男的? |
[19:27] | No that’s not…Phil’s really nice. | 不 不是那样的 费尔人不错 |
[19:46] | It’s Metaphase. You wanna check it? | 中期 你要检查吗? |
[19:50] | No I believe you. | 不了 我相信你 |
[19:52] | Why didn’t you move with your mother and Phil? | 你怎么不跟你妈妈和费尔住? |
[19:57] | Well Phil’s a minor league baseball player. | 费尔是小联盟的棒球员 |
[20:01] | And he travels a lot. | 他经常要巡回比赛 |
[20:04] | My mom stayed home with me | 我妈妈待在家陪我 |
[20:06] | But I knew it didn’t make her happy so… | 但是我知道她不太开心 所以 |
[20:09] | I figured I’d stay with my dad for a while… | 我想我应该和我爸住一段时间 |
[20:14] | And now you’re unhappy. | 所以现在变成你不快乐了? |
[20:17] | No… | 没有 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry I’m just trying to figure you out. | 抱歉 我只是想试着了解你 |
[20:22] | You’re very difficult for me to read. | 你对我来说很难看透 |
[20:25] | Hey did you get contacts? | 你戴隐形眼镜吗? |
[20:28] | No. | 没有 |
[20:30] | Your eyes were black the last time I saw you and now… | 上次我看见你时 你的眼睛是黑色的 可是现在 |
[20:36] | They’re like golden-brown. | 是金棕色了 |
[20:36] | Yeah I know. It’s the… Um | 喔 我知道 那是 |
[20:39] | it’s the fluorescence. | 是荧光效应 |
[21:43] | Bella I’m so sorry… I panicked. | 贝拉 真的很抱歉 我吓坏了 |
[21:47] | Bella! I’ve got 911 on the phone now. | 贝拉 我已经打给 911 了 |
[21:55] | Bella | 贝拉 |
[21:56] | are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[21:57] | You and I are gonna talk. | 你给我好好说清楚 |
[21:59] | You alright? | 你没事吧? |
[22:00] | I’m fine dad calm down. | 爸 我没事 冷静点 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry Bella I tried to stop. | 我真的很对不起你 贝拉 我煞不住车 |
[22:04] | I know it’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[22:05] | No as sure as hell it’s not okay. | 不 混蛋 我很确定那很不好 |
[22:07] | Dad it wasn’t his fault. | 爸 他不是故意的 |
[22:09] | You could’ve been killed. You understand that? | 你差点没命了 你知道吗? |
[22:11] | Yes. But I wasn’t so… | 是的 可是我没有 所以 |
[22:14] | You can kiss your license goodbye. | 你可以和你的驾照吻别了! |
[22:17] | I heard the Chief’s daughter was in. | 我听说警长的女儿在这儿 |
[22:19] | Oh Dr.Cullen. | 喔 库伦医师 |
[22:20] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[22:21] | I got this one Jackie. | 交给我吧 杰克 |
[22:25] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[22:26] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[22:28] | Well Bella. Looks like it’s a quiet spill.How do you feel? | 好的 贝拉 这看起来是轻微摔伤 你感觉怎样? |
[22:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:33] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[22:35] | You might experience some post-traumatic stress… | 你可能处于创伤后压力症候群 |
[22:38] | or disorientation but your vitals are good. | 有些迷惘症状 但没伤到要害 |
[22:41] | No signs of any head trauma. | 也没有头部外伤 |
[22:44] | I think you’ll be just fine. | 我认为你应该没事 |
[22:45] | I’m so sorry Bella I’m really… | 贝拉 我真的很抱歉 我实在是 |
[22:51] | It would have been a lot worse if Edward wasn’t there. | 幸好爱德华正在那里 不然我就惨了 |
[22:53] | He knocked me out of the way. | 他及时把我推开了 |
[22:55] | Edward? Your boy? | 爱德华?你的孩子? |
[22:57] | Yeah it was amazing. | 是的 那真是令人惊讶 |
[22:59] | I mean he got to me so fast. | 我意思是 他突然出现在我身边 |
[23:01] | He was nowhere near me. | 他原本不是在那里的 |
[23:02] | Sounds like you were very lucky. | 看来你运气很好 |
[23:04] | Charlie | 查理 |
[23:10] | I need to sign some paperwork. | 我还有些文件要处理 |
[23:13] | You should probably call your mom. | 你该给你妈打电话报个平安 |
[23:16] | Did you tell her? | 你告诉她了? |
[23:20] | She’s probably just…freaking out. | 她恐怕早已 吓坏了 |
[23:27] | What happened. | 发生了甚么事? |
[23:28] | What was I supposed to do?Let her die? | 不然我该做什么?让她死吗? |
[23:30] | This isn’t just about you.It’s about all of us. | 这不只是你的事 这关系到我们整个家族 |
[23:33] | I think we should talk this in my office… | 我觉得我们应该到我的办公室谈 |
[23:38] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[23:39] | Rosalie… | 罗丝莉 |
[23:47] | What? | 什么事? |
[23:51] | How…how did you get over to me so fast? | 你 你怎么能那么快就来到我身边? |
[23:54] | I was standing right next to you Bella. | 我当时就站在你的身边啊 贝拉 |
[23:57] | No | 不 |
[23:58] | you were next to your car… Across the lot. | 你是站在你的车旁边 离我很远 |
[24:01] | No I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[24:05] | Yes you were! | 是 你确实是这样的 |
[24:09] | Bella you hit your head… I think you’re confused. | 贝拉 你撞到了头 我想你有点精神错乱了 |
[24:14] | I know what I saw. | 我很清楚我看见了什么 |
[24:15] | What exactly was that? | 嗯 那究竟是怎么回事? |
[24:19] | You…You stopped the van. | 你 你把车子挡下来了 |
[24:23] | You pushed it…away with your hand. | 你只用一只手就把它推开了 |
[24:27] | Well nobody’s gonna believe you so… | 我想没有人会相信你说的 所以 |
[24:31] | I wasn’t gonna tell anybody. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[24:34] | I just need to know…the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[24:38] | Can’t you just thank me and get over it? | 你就不能谢谢我然后忘了这件事吗? |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:44] | You’re not gonna let this go are you? | 你不能让这件事就这么过去吗? |
[24:46] | No | 不能 |
[24:47] | Well then I hope you enjoy disappointment. | 那好吧 我想你会尽情享受失望的 |
[25:24] | That was the first night I dreamt with Edward Cullen. | 那是我第一次梦见爱德华·库伦 |
[25:30] | I need everybody’s permission slips so… | 每个人把通行证拿出来 所以 |
[25:37] | Let’s go | 走吧 |
[25:51] | Look at you huh? | 看看你 哼? |
[25:52] | You’re alive! | 你还活着! |
[25:54] | I know Yeah… False alarm I guess. | 我知道 是啊 我猜是个假警报 |
[25:57] | Um now I wanted to ask you you know… | 嗯 我想问你 你知道的 |
[26:00] | If… It’s like a month away but… | 假如 实际上是一个月后 但 |
[26:04] | Do you wanna go to Prom…? | 你想去 舞会吗? |
[26:11] | So… What do you think? | 所以 你觉得呢? |
[26:14] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[26:15] | Do you wanna go…? | 你会去 ? |
[26:19] | To Prom…? | 舞会吗? |
[26:20] | With…me? | 跟 我一起? |
[26:22] | Oh! I… Prom… | 喔 我 舞会 |
[26:28] | Dancing… | 跳舞 |
[26:29] | Not such a good idea for me. | 对我来说不是好主意 |
[26:33] | I have something that weekend anyway. | 无论如何 那个周末我有事 |
[26:36] | I’m going to Jacksonville that weekend. | 我刚好那个周末要去杰克逊维州 |
[26:38] | You can’t go another weekend? | 你不能在另一个周末去吗? |
[26:40] | Non-refundable ticket. | 我买的是不能退的车票 |
[26:43] | You should ask Jessica. | 你应该去邀请洁西卡的 |
[26:45] | I know she wants to go with you. | 我知道她想和你一起去 |
[26:49] | Yo yo yo | 呦 呦 呦 |
[26:50] | hey guys! Come on! | 嘿 大伙们 拜托一下 |
[26:52] | We gotta go we gotta go! Green is what? | 我们该走了吧!绿色代表什么意思? |
[26:55] | Good! Let’s go! | 对!咱们出发啦! |
[26:56] | Guys come on! | 大伙们 走啰 |
[26:59] | Other bus.Other bus…Let’s go | 搭另一部.另一部车 走吧 |
[27:01] | Eggshells carrot-tops… | 蛋壳 胡萝卜叶端 |
[27:03] | Compost is cool! Now stuff it in there… | 堆肥是很酷的!里面的这些原料 |
[27:05] | Yes sir! Yes sir! | 是的 是的老师 |
[27:06] | Very good very good. | 很棒 很棒 |
[27:07] | Now I’m gonna make a steaming cup of compost-tea. | 现在我要做一杯热腾腾的堆肥茶 |
[27:13] | Give me that… | 给我 |
[27:14] | Yeah this is recycling in its most basic form guys | 对啊 同学们 这是资源回收的最基本模式 |
[27:17] | Don’t drink it! It’s for the plants… | 那个不能喝啦!那是给植物喝的 |
[27:21] | What’s in Jacksonville? | 去杰克逊维州做什么呢? |
[27:25] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:28] | I…You didn’t answer my question. | 我 你没回答我的问题 |
[27:31] | Well you don’t answer any of mine so… | 这个嘛 你也没回答过我的问题 所以 |
[27:33] | I mean you don’t even say ‘Hi’ to me. | 我是说 你甚至连对我说”嗨”都没有 |
[27:37] | Hi | 嗨 |
[27:40] | Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van? | 你愿意告诉我 你是怎么挡住车子的吗? |
[27:42] | Yeah…I had an adrenaline rush. | 是啊 我的肾上腺素上升 |
[27:46] | It’s very common. | 那很正常 |
[27:47] | You can Google-it. | 你可以上Google查 |
[27:52] | Floridians… | 佛罗里达人 |
[27:54] | That’s what’s in Jacksonville. | 这就是杰克逊维的事 |
[27:57] | Can you at least watch where you walk?! | 拜托你至少走路小心点好吗!? |
[28:02] | Look… I’m sorry I’m being rude all the time. | 听我说 我很抱歉一直都不太有礼貌 |
[28:05] | I just think it’s the best way. | 我认为这样是最好的方式 |
[28:06] | Bella! Guess who’s just asked me to Prom. | 贝拉!猜猜谁约我去舞会 |
[28:12] | Um yeah…I actually thought Mike was gonna ask you. | 嗯 我一直以为麦克会邀请你 |
[28:16] | Um it’s not gonna be weird though right? | 你不觉得这有点奇怪吗? |
[28:18] | No zero weirdness. | 不会 一点都不奇怪 |
[28:20] | You guys are great together. | 大伙儿都在 真好 |
[28:21] | I know right? | 对呀 我知道 |
[28:25] | Bella look. | 贝拉 你看 |
[28:26] | It’s a worm… It’s a worm… | 一条虫 一条虫 |
[28:32] | Bella…We shouldn’t be friends. | 贝拉 我们不应该做朋友的 |
[28:38] | You really should figured that out a little earlier. | 你未免太杞人忧天了吧 |
[28:41] | I mean why didn’t you just let the van crush me. | 我意思是 你当初为什么不让车子压扁我 |
[28:43] | And save yourself all this… regret? | 省的你在这里 后悔了? |
[28:48] | You think I regret saving you? | 你认为我后悔救了你? |
[28:50] | I can see that you do… I just… | 我以为你是这样的 我只是 |
[28:52] | Don’t know why. | 不知道为什么 |
[28:54] | You don’t know anything. | 你还真是什么都不知道 |
[28:57] | Hi! Um.Are you gonna be riding with us? | 嗨! 你要搭我们的车吗? |
[29:00] | No our bus is full. | 不 我们的巴士坐满了 |
[29:12] | Your mom called…Again. | 你妈妈又 打来了 |
[29:16] | Well that’s your fault. | 好吧 都怪你 |
[29:17] | You shouldn’t have told her about the almost-accident. | 你不该告诉她这件小意外的 |
[29:18] | Are you finished? | 你吃完了吗? |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:22] | I suppose you’re right.She always did know how to worry. | 你说的对 她总是最擅长担心了 |
[29:27] | She seems different. | 她似乎跟以前不太一样 |
[29:30] | She seems happy. | 她变的好像比较开心了 |
[29:35] | Phil sounds like an alright guy. | 费尔听起来像是个不错的男人 |
[29:39] | Yeah he is. | 是阿 他是不错 |
[29:47] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[30:00] | Hey! La Push baby… Are you in? | 嘿! 拉布席(印地安保留区) 宝贝 你要加入吗? |
[30:03] | Should I know what that means? | 那代表什么意思? |
[30:05] | La Push Beach down the Quileute Rez. | 库利特斯保留区的拉布席海滩 |
[30:06] | We’re all going tomorrow. | 我们明天都要去那里玩 |
[30:07] | Yeah there’s a big fun coming in. | 对啊 那儿很好玩的 |
[30:09] | And I don’t just surf the Internet. | 我可不只会在网络上冲浪而已 |
[30:11] | Eric you stood up once. | 艾瑞克 你才只站起来过一次而已 |
[30:12] | And it was a foam board. | 那不过是一块发泡的板子 |
[30:13] | But there’s whale watching too. Come with us. | 那边还有鲸鱼可以看呢 和我们一起去吧 |
[30:15] | La Push baby… | 拉布席 宝贝 |
[30:16] | It’s… La Push. | 是 拉布席 |
[30:19] | I’ll go if you stop saying that okay? | 你只要别再碎碎念 我就去 好吗? |
[30:21] | Seriously dude… It’s creepy man. | 说真的 你那种语气真恶心阿 兄弟 |
[30:24] | Edible art? | 食物摆设艺术? |
[30:29] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[30:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:33] | You know your mood swings are kind of giving me a whiplash. | 你知道吗 你的态度反反复覆真令人难以捉摸 |
[30:38] | I only said it’d be better for you if we weren’t friends | 我只说我们不做朋友会比较好 |
[30:40] | Not that I didn’t want to be. | 但那不是我所想要的 |
[30:41] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[30:44] | It means if you’re smart you’d stay away from me. | 意思是你够聪明的话 应该离我远些 |
[30:48] | Well let’s say for argument sake that I’m not smart. | 就理论上而言 我是不够机伶的 |
[30:51] | Will you tell me truth? | 你愿意告诉我真相吗? |
[30:52] | No probably not. | 不 可能不会 |
[30:55] | I’d rather hear your theories. | 我宁可听听你的理论 |
[30:59] | I have considered… radioactive | 我有想过放射线辐射变种的 |
[31:03] | spiders and Kryptonite. | 蜘蛛人或是摸过氪星石的超人 |
[31:07] | That’s all super-hero stuff right? | 都是些超级英雄 对吗? |
[31:09] | What if I’m not the hero? | 那如果我不是英雄呢? |
[31:11] | What if I’m… | 如果我是 |
[31:12] | The bad guy? | 坏人呢? |
[31:13] | You’re not. | 你不是的 |
[31:16] | I can see what you’re trying to put off. | 我能理解你为何想推拖 |
[31:18] | But I can see that it’s just to keep people away from you. | 但我明白你只是不希望别人接近你 |
[31:20] | That’s a mask. | 那只是伪装而已 |
[31:26] | Why don’t we just… | 不如我们 |
[31:29] | Hang out? | 一起聚会? |
[31:32] | Everybody is going to the beach. | 大家都要去海边 |
[31:33] | Come | 一起来吧 |
[31:36] | I mean have fun. | 我的意思是 很好玩 |
[31:42] | Which beach? | 哪个海滩? |
[31:43] | La Push. | 拉布席 |
[31:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:49] | Is there something wrong with that beach? | 那个海滩有什么不好吗? |
[31:55] | It’s just a little crowded. | 只是有点拥挤 |
[32:02] | Its freezing. | 冷死了 |
[32:03] | You gotta go out folks. | 你应该出来走走的 伙计 |
[32:05] | I don’t know if it’s worth it anymore. | 我都不知道是否值得这么做 |
[32:07] | We’re all the way out here | 我们都大老远开车来这了 |
[32:08] | -I’m at Ieast paddIing out. -Yeah | -至少也要拿桨划一下 -是啊 |
[32:10] | -She’s right. -You guys are babies. | – 她是对的 -你们这群宝贝蛋 – |
[32:12] | So I keep thinking that Eric’s gonna ask me to the Prom | 所以我一直期待艾瑞克邀请我去舞会 |
[32:15] | And he just…doesn’t. | 但 他却没有 |
[32:20] | You should ask him. | 你应该去邀请他 |
[32:23] | Take control. You are a strong independent woman. | 主动点 你是个独立的女强人 |
[32:27] | I am? | 我是吗? |
[32:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:30] | Can you help me out? | 你能帮帮我吗? |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[32:34] | Bella! | 贝拉! |
[32:35] | Hi Jacob!Guys this is Jacob. | 嗨 雅各布!大伙们 这是雅各布 |
[32:38] | Hey Guys. How you doing? | 嗨 大家好! |
[32:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[32:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:42] | What are you like stalking me? | 你想干嘛 跟踪我吗? |
[32:44] | You’re on my rez remember? | 你可是在我的地盘呢 记得吗? |
[32:46] | Are you surfing? | 你冲浪吗? |
[32:48] | Definitely not. | 当然不是 |
[32:50] | You guys should keep Bella company. | 你们应该陪陪贝拉 |
[32:52] | Um her date bailed. | 她的约会泡汤了 |
[32:53] | What date? | 什么约会? |
[32:54] | She invited Edward. | 她邀请了爱德华 |
[32:56] | To be polite that’s it. | 只是出于礼貌而已 |
[32:58] | I think it’s nice she invited him.Nobody ever does. | 我觉得她不错 敢去约爱德华 没有人试过 |
[33:00] | Yeah ’cause Cullen’s a freak. | 是啊 因为库伦家都是怪胎 |
[33:02] | You got that right! | 你还真说对了 |
[33:04] | You guys know him? | 你们认识他? |
[33:06] | The Cullens don’t come here. | 库伦家族不会来这里的 |
[33:16] | What did your friends mean about. | 你的朋友说的是什么意思 |
[33:18] | You know ‘The Cullens don’t come here’? | 你知道的 “库伦家族不会来这里的”? |
[33:21] | You caught that huh? | 你听到了 ? |
[33:24] | I’m not really supposed to say anything about it. | 我不该说任何关于这件事的 |
[33:29] | Hey I can keep a secret. | 嘿 我会保密的 |
[33:31] | Um really it’s just like an old scary story. | 这就像是个古老的恐怖故事 |
[33:38] | Well I want to know. | 好 我想知道 |
[33:43] | Okay did you know that Quileutes are supposedly descendants from wolves? | 好吧 你知道库利特斯部族传说是狼的后裔吗? |
[33:48] | What? | 什么? |
[33:49] | Like wolves… Real wolves? | 像狼 真的野狼? |
[33:54] | Yeah…That’s a legend of our tribe. | 是的 其实那就是我们部族的传说 |
[33:56] | Okay.So what’s the story about the Cullens? | 好吧 那这个跟库伦家族有什么关系? |
[34:01] | Well they’re supposedly descendants from this | 嗯 他们可能也是像类似这样的后裔 |
[34:04] | Like…Enemy clan. | 但与我们部族是敌对的关系 |
[34:09] | My great-grandfather the chief found them hunting on our land. | 我的曾祖父 酋长 曾发现他们在我们的土地狩猎 |
[34:14] | But they claimed to be something different so… We made a treaty with them. | 但他们自认为是异类 所以我们就缔结了约定 |
[34:19] | If they promised to say off Quileute lands | 如果他们不踏入库利特斯这片领地 |
[34:21] | hen we wouldn’t expose what they really were… | 那我们也不会泄露他们真正的身份 |
[34:24] | to the pale faces. | 给白种人知道 |
[34:27] | I thought they just moved here. | 我以为他们才刚搬来这 |
[34:30] | Or just moved back. | 或者是刚搬回来 |
[34:40] | What are they really? | 那他们到底是什么东西? |
[34:42] | It’s just a story Bella. | 这只是个故事 贝拉 |
[34:45] | Come on let’s go. | 来吧 我们走吧 |
[34:58] | My mamma said I didn’t know how to make a kitten meow… | 我妈妈说我不会哄小猫叫 |
[35:10] | Hello? | 你好? |
[35:18] | Girl? | 小妞? |
[35:21] | Girl! | 小妞! |
[35:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:44] | Nice jacket. | 外套很好看 |
[35:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:50] | It’s always the same inane questions. | 总是千篇一律的蠢问题 |
[35:52] | ‘Who are you?’ | “你是谁?” |
[35:54] | ‘What do you want?’ | “你想干什么” |
[35:56] | ‘Why are you doing this?’ | “你为什么这么做?” |
[35:58] | James… | 詹姆斯 |
[36:00] | Let’s not play with our food. | 别再戏弄我们的食物了 |
[36:51] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[36:55] | Whenever the weather’s nice the Cullens disappear. | 每当天气好的时候 库伦家族就消失了 |
[36:59] | What? They just ditch? | 什么? 他们放弃好天气了? |
[37:01] | No Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for hiking and camping and stuff. | 不是啦 库伦夫妇会带着他们去旅行 露营 吃东西 |
[37:05] | I tried that on my parents…Not even close. | 我对我父母用过这招 一点也没用 |
[37:08] | Guys! I’m going to the Prom with Eric. | 嘿 我要跟艾瑞克去参加舞会了! |
[37:10] | I just asked him… I took control. | 我邀请他 我采取主动了 |
[37:13] | I told you that would happen. | 我就说过这会管用的 |
[37:14] | Are you sure you have to go out of town? | 你确定你一定要出远门吗? |
[37:17] | Oh yeah. It’s a weird family thing. | 是的 家里的一些杂事要处理 |
[37:19] | Okay we should go shopping to Port Angeles | 好吧 我们该去安吉拉斯港购物了 |
[37:22] | before all the good dresses get cleaned out. | 免得被别人抢先买光了 |
[37:27] | Port Angeles? | 安吉拉斯港? |
[37:29] | You mind if I come? | 你们介意我去吗? |
[37:30] | Yeah! I need your opinion | 当然不 我需要你的建议 |
[37:34] | I like this one | 我喜欢这件 |
[37:35] | That’s cool. | 很正点 |
[37:36] | But I don’t know about the one-shoulder thing | 但是我搞不懂这种细肩带的 |
[37:38] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这件 |
[37:38] | Yeah I like the knitting. | 对 我喜欢这种编织 |
[37:40] | Jess what do you think? Lavender? | 洁西 你觉得怎么样?熏衣草色? |
[37:42] | Is that good? Is that my color? | 那个好吗? 颜色适合我吗? |
[37:43] | I like it. I like that dusty-rose one too. | 我喜欢 我偏好暗玫瑰色这件 |
[37:46] | Okay I like this one… | 喔 我喜欢这件 |
[37:47] | It makes my boobs look good. | 它让我的大胸脯看来不错 |
[37:49] | Hey! Nice! | (嘿 水喔!) |
[37:53] | That is uncomfortable. | 那感觉满不舒服的 |
[37:55] | Oh it’s disgusting… | 蛮恶心的 |
[37:57] | Bella what do you think? | 贝拉 你觉得怎么样? |
[38:00] | Looks great. | 看起来不错 |
[38:02] | You said that about the last five dresses though. | 前五件礼服 你都说一样的话耶 |
[38:05] | I thought they were pretty good. | 我觉得都很不错啊 |
[38:07] | Not really into this are you? | 你对这不感兴趣 对吗? |
[38:10] | I actually really just wanna go to this bookstore. | 其实 我只是想去书店 |
[38:14] | Meet you guys at the restaurant? | 那我们在餐厅见吧? |
[38:15] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[38:16] | Yeah see you in a minute. | 嗯 待会见 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:21] | She’s right though… It looks awesome. | 她虽然说的对 但她看起来满严肃的 |
[38:27] | Here you go. | 你要的书 |
[38:30] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | We saw you at the dress shop. | 我们在服饰店见过 |
[39:06] | Hey where are you running to? | 嘿 你要去哪里? |
[39:09] | There she is… | 她在这呢 |
[39:12] | How are you guys doing? | 大家好吗? |
[39:13] | What’s up girl? | 怎么了 小妞? |
[39:14] | Whoa! Where are you going? | 哇 你要去哪? |
[39:17] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[39:18] | Hang out with us. | 跟我们一起聚聚吧 |
[39:21] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[39:23] | You’re pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[39:24] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[39:25] | Seriously you should… | 说真的 你应该 |
[39:26] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我! |
[39:36] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[39:39] | That was a very dangerous… move. | 刚刚真的是个很危险的 举动 |
[40:08] | I should go back there and rip those guy’s heads off. | 我应该回去把那些家伙的头拧下来的 |
[40:10] | No you shouldn’t. | 不 你不可以 |
[40:12] | You don’t know the vile repulsive things they’re thinking. | 你不知道他们卑鄙下流的脑袋在想什么 |
[40:15] | And you do? | 你知道? |
[40:17] | It was not hard to guess. | 这并不难猜 |
[40:20] | Can you talk about something else… | 你能说些别的话题 |
[40:22] | And distract me so I won’t turn around? | 来分散我的注意力 好让我不调头回去吗? |
[40:26] | Can you just put your seatbelt on? | 你能系上安全带吗? |
[40:30] | Put your own seatbelt on. | 呵 系上你自己的就可以了 |
[40:39] | Hey! Guys I’m sorry. I just… | 嘿 抱歉 我刚刚 |
[40:40] | Where were you? We left you messages. | 你去哪了? 我们有留讯息给你 |
[40:42] | We waited but we were starving so we… | 我们有等你 但是肚子饿了 所以我们 |
[40:46] | I’m sorry I kept Bella from dinner. | 我很抱歉我耽误了贝拉的晚餐 |
[40:49] | We just ran into each other and got talking. | 我们凑巧遇到 然后聊太久了 |
[40:54] | No we totally understand I mean… | 没事 我们能理解 我的意思是 |
[40:57] | That happens right? | 碰巧 对吗? |
[41:00] | Um we were just leaving so… | 嗯 我们要走了 那么 |
[41:04] | Bella you wanna… | 贝拉 你要 |
[41:06] | I think I should make sure Bella gets something to eat. | 我想我该让贝拉吃点东西 |
[41:09] | If you’d like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[41:12] | I’ll drive you home myself. | 我会开车送你回家的 |
[41:14] | That’s so… thoughtful. | 那真是 太体贴了 |
[41:17] | It’s really thoughtful yeah. | 对啊 真是贴心 |
[41:20] | Yeah I should eat something. | 对 我该吃点东西 |
[41:24] | Okay so… I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 那就 明天见了 |
[41:26] | See you… | 再见 |
[41:28] | kay. | 好 |
[41:39] | All right one mushroom ravioli. | 好的 一份蘑菇馄饨 |
[41:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:44] | Yeah no problem. | 不客气 |
[41:46] | So…Are you sure there isn’t anything I can get for you? | 真的不必帮你点什么吗? |
[41:48] | No no. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[41:51] | Let me know. | 有需要可以叫我 |
[41:58] | You’re really not gonna eat? | 你真的不吃点东西吗? |
[42:03] | No I’m on a… special diet. | 不 我只是在 节食中 |
[42:08] | You gotta give me some answers. | 你真的该给我一些解释 |
[42:12] | Yes… No… | 是的 不 |
[42:13] | To get to the other side… | 去了解事情的另一面 |
[42:17] | 1,77245 1 77245 | |
[42:19] | I don’t want to know what the square root of Pi is. | 我不想知道圆周率的平方根 |
[42:21] | You knew that? | 你早就知道? |
[42:23] | How did you know where I was? | 你怎么知道我在哪里的? |
[42:25] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[42:27] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[42:29] | Don’t leave… | 别走 |
[42:35] | Did you…follow me? | 你在 跟踪我吗? |
[42:40] | I feel very… protective of you. | 我只是感觉 很想保护你 |
[42:47] | So you followed me. | 所以你跟踪我了 |
[42:48] | I was trying to keep a distance | 我试着与你保持距离 |
[42:51] | unless you needed my help and then… | 除非你需要我帮助 然后 |
[42:52] | I heard what those low-lives were thinking… | 接着我听见那些人渣在想的事情 |
[42:56] | Wait | 等等 |
[42:58] | You say you heard what they were thinking? | 你说你能听见他们在想什么? |
[43:04] | So what…You read minds… | 那是什么 你会读人的心思 |
[43:11] | I can read every mind in this room. | 我能读这屋子里每个人的心思 |
[43:16] | Apart from yours. | 除了你之外 |
[43:21] | Money…Sex… | 钱 性 |
[43:26] | Money…Sex… | 钱 性 |
[43:29] | Cat. | 猫 |
[43:33] | And then you… Nothing. | 然后你 完全没有 |
[43:38] | It’s very frustrating. | 那让我很有挫折感 |
[43:43] | There’s something wrong with me? | 我算不正常吗? |
[43:46] | I tell you I can read minds and you think there’s something wrong with you. | 我说我能读心 而你却说你不正常 |
[43:59] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[44:01] | I don’t have… | 我已没有 |
[44:03] | The strength… | 能力 |
[44:06] | To stay away from you anymore. | 再和你保持距离了 |
[44:10] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[44:32] | Okay I think I’m warm enough now. | 好了 我觉得我够暖和了 |
[44:41] | Your hand is so cold. | 你的手很冰 |
[44:54] | Whoa! What is going on? | 哇 怎么回事? |
[44:58] | My dad’s still here.Can you pull in? | 我爸的车还在这 你能开进去吗? |
[45:05] | It’s my father’s car in there. | 我爸的车也在这 |
[45:08] | What is he doing here? | 他在这做什么? |
[45:12] | Carlisle what’s going on? | 卡莱尔 发生甚么事了? |
[45:16] | Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place. | 维隆福治被发现死在离他家不远的一艘船上 |
[45:20] | I just examined the body. | 我刚验完尸 |
[45:22] | He died? | 他死了? |
[45:25] | How? | 怎么会? |
[45:26] | Animal attack. | 被野兽袭击 |
[45:29] | Was it the same one that got that security guard down at Mason? | 跟攻击梅森郡的警卫是同一只野兽吗? |
[45:32] | Most likely. | 看来很像 |
[45:34] | It must be getting closer to town then. | 那表示它离镇上不远了 |
[45:35] | Bella | 贝拉 |
[45:36] | you should go inside. | 你该进去里面 |
[45:38] | Waylon was your father’s friend. | 维隆是你父亲的朋友 |
[45:40] | Okay | 好的 |
[45:45] | Um I’ll see you later. | 等会儿见 |
[45:59] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[46:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:05] | Dad I’m really sorry. | 爸爸 我很难过 |
[46:11] | Not one gone in thirty years. | 三十年没发生过大事了 |
[46:29] | Don’t worry we’re gonna find this thing. | 别担心 我们会查出真凶的 |
[46:33] | In the meantime | 还有 |
[46:36] | I want you to carry this with you. | 我要你随身携带这个 |
[46:40] | -I don’t know if… -It would give your old man some peace of mind. | -我不觉得有 -这能让你老爸安心点 |
[46:49] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[47:36] | Cold One… | 冷血的生物 |
[49:44] | You’re impossibly fast. | 你有令人难以置信的速度 |
[49:47] | And strong. | 而且强而有力 |
[49:49] | Your skin is pale white and ice cold. | 你的皮肤苍白且寒冷如冰 |
[49:53] | Your eyes change color… | 你的眼睛会变色 |
[49:56] | And sometimes you speak like… | 有时候你的说话的方式像是 |
[49:58] | Like you’re from a different time. | 就像你来自不同的年代 |
[50:02] | You never eat or drink anything. | 你不吃也不喝任何东西 |
[50:03] | You don’t go out in the sunlight. | 也从不出现在阳光下 |
[50:09] | How old are you? | 你到底几岁了? |
[50:12] | Seventeen. | 17岁 |
[50:15] | How long have you been seventeen? | 17岁多久了? |
[50:21] | A while. | 有一段时间了 |
[50:36] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么了 |
[50:40] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[50:45] | Out loud… | 大声的说出来 |
[50:49] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[50:57] | Vampire. | 吸血鬼 |
[51:01] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗? |
[51:11] | No. | 不 |
[51:15] | Then ask me the most basic question | 那问我一个最基本的问题 |
[51:18] | ‘What do we eat?’ | “我们吃什么” |
[51:23] | You won’t hurt me. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[51:29] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[51:32] | Up the mountain out of the cloud bag. | 到山顶上 没有云雾垄罩的地方 |
[51:36] | You need to see what I look like in the sunlight. | 你必须看看我在阳光下的样子 |
[51:57] | This is why we don’t show ourselves in sunlight. | 这就是为何我们不在阳光下暴露的原因 |
[52:00] | People would know we’re different. | 人们会发现我们是异类 |
[52:13] | This is what I am. | 这就是真正的我 |
[52:20] | It’s like diamonds… | 看起来像钻石似的 |
[52:31] | You’re beautiful. | 你好美 |
[52:36] | Beautiful?This is the skin of a killer Bella. | 美?这可是杀人魔的皮肤呢 贝拉 |
[52:46] | I’m a killer. | 我就是一个杀人魔 |
[52:50] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[52:52] | That’s because you believe the lie… | 那是因为你只相信谎言 |
[52:56] | It’s camouflage. | 那都是骗人的 |
[53:00] | I’m the world’s most dangerous predator. | 我是世界上最危险的掠食者 |
[53:03] | Everything about me invites you in. | 我所有的一切都在引诱你过来 |
[53:07] | My voice my face… Even my smell. | 我的声音 容貌 甚至我的气味 |
[53:11] | As if I would need any of that. | 其实我并不需要这些伪装 |
[53:17] | As if you could outrun me! | 你根本跑不过我! |
[53:25] | As if you could fight me off. | 你根本无法抵抗我! |
[53:30] | I’m designed to kill. | 我天生就是个掠杀者 |
[53:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[53:38] | I’ve killed people before. | 我以前杀过人 |
[53:41] | It doesn’t matter. | 那没关系 |
[53:48] | I wanted to kill you. | 我曾想过要杀了你 |
[53:53] | I’ve never wanted a human’s blood so much in my life. | 我一生从未如此渴望的想要一个人的血 |
[53:59] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[54:03] | Don’t. | 别这么想 |
[54:06] | I’m here I trust you. | 我就在这 我相信你 |
[54:12] | My family we’re different from others of our kind. | 我的家族 我们跟同类有所不同 |
[54:15] | We only hunt animals. | 我们只猎杀动物 |
[54:17] | We’ve learned to control our thirst. | 我们已经学会控制身体的欲望 |
[54:22] | As to you… Your scent… | 而你 你的气息 |
[54:25] | Is like a drug to me. | 却好像是专门为我配制的毒品 |
[54:30] | Like my own personal brand of heroin. | 简直是我个人品牌的海洛因 |
[54:40] | Then Why did you hate me so much when we met? | 那就是我们初次见面为何你那么讨厌我的原因? |
[54:44] | I did. | 确实如此 |
[54:45] | Only for making me want you so badly. | 就是因为发觉自己多么渴望想得到你 |
[54:49] | I still don’t know if I can control myself. | 我到现在还不知道是否控制得了自己 |
[54:53] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[55:04] | I can’t read your mind | 我读不到你的心 |
[55:06] | you have to tell me what you’re thinking. | 你得告诉我你现在在想什么 |
[55:12] | Now I’m afraid. | 现在我害怕了 |
[55:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:21] | I’m not afraid of you… | 我不是害怕你 |
[55:26] | I’m only afraid of losing you. | 我只是害怕失去你 |
[55:28] | Like you’re going to disappear… | 害怕你会突然消失 |
[55:38] | You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you. | 你不知道我等了你多久 |
[55:49] | And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. | 就这样 狮子爱上了羔羊 |
[55:56] | What a stupid lamb. | 多蠢的羔羊 |
[55:58] | What a sick masochistic lion. | 多病态又自虐的狮子 |
[57:26] | About three things I was absolutely positive. | 现在有三件事我很肯定 |
[57:30] | First Edward was a vampire. | 首先 爱德华是个吸血鬼 |
[57:39] | Second there was a part of him | 第二 他体内天性的一部分 |
[57:43] | and I didn’t know how dominant that part might be | 而我不知道这个部分有多大 |
[57:46] | that thirsted for my blood. | 会渴望喝我的血 |
[57:53] | And third | 第三 |
[57:55] | I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. | 我已经毫无保留地 无可救药地爱上了他 |
[58:05] | Monte Carlo? That’s our Prom theme? | 蒙地卡罗?这是我们舞会的主题? |
[58:08] | Uhu gambling…Tuxedos… | 嗯 赌博 燕尾服 |
[58:12] | And Bond…James Bond. | 还有庞德 詹姆士庞德 |
[58:17] | Oh…My…God | 喔 我的 天啊 |
[58:31] | You know everybody’s staring… | 你知道吗 大家都开始盯着我们看 |
[58:37] | Not that guy… | 那个人不是 |
[58:39] | No he just looked. | 不 他只是看看 |
[58:43] | I’m breaking all the rules now anyway. | 反正我已经打破所有规矩了 |
[58:46] | Since I’m going to hell. | 我迟早都要下地狱的 |
[58:52] | So… Does a person have to be dying… | 所以 一个人必须要濒临死亡的时候 |
[58:58] | To become like you? | 才能变成像你一样? |
[59:00] | No that’s just …Carlisle. | 不 只有卡莱尔办得到 |
[59:05] | He’d never do this to someone… | 他从不强迫别人变成吸血鬼 |
[59:07] | who had another choice. | 只要对方还有一线生机的话 |
[59:10] | So how long have you been like this? | 那你这样已经多久了? |
[59:14] | Since 1918… | 从1918年起 |
[59:16] | That’s when Carlisle found me… | 那是卡莱尔发现我 |
[59:18] | Dying of Spanish Influenza. | 即将要死于西班牙流感 |
[59:21] | What was it like? | 那是甚么样的感觉? |
[59:24] | The venom …was excruciating | 那毒液 让人很难忍受 |
[59:27] | But what Carlisle did was much harder. | 但卡莱尔要承受更多的痛苦与挣扎 |
[59:29] | Not many of us have the restraint to do that. | 我们之中没几个能控制得那么好 |
[59:32] | But didn’t he just have to… bite? | 但是 他不是只需要 咬一口吗? |
[59:37] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[59:39] | When we taste… | 当我们尝到了 |
[59:43] | Human blood. | 人类的血 |
[59:44] | A sort of frenzy begins. | 会产生一种狂乱的欲望 |
[59:48] | It’s almost impossible to stop. | 那种狂乱几乎无法停止 |
[59:52] | But Carlisle did. | 但卡莱尔却办到了 |
[59:54] | First with me… | 首先是我 |
[59:55] | And then with his wife Esme. | 然后是他的妻子 艾丝蜜 |
[59:57] | So is Carlisle the real reason that you don’t… kill people? | 所以 卡莱尔是让你不会杀人的真正原因? |
[1:00:05] | No that’s not the only reason. | 不 那不是唯一的原因 |
[1:00:10] | I don’t want to be a monster. | 我不想变成一个怪物 |
[1:00:15] | My family we think of ourselves as vegetarians. | 我们家族自认为是素食者 |
[1:00:18] | Cause we only survive on the blood of animals. | 因为我们是靠动物的血维生的 |
[1:00:22] | It’s…like a human only living on toffee. | 就像是人类只靠奶糖过活一样 |
[1:00:27] | It keeps you strong but you’re never fully satisfied. | 它可以保持体力但无法吃的饱 |
[1:00:35] | It wouldn’t be like drinking your blood for instance. | 绝对跟吸你的血完全不同 呵 |
[1:00:44] | Was it other vampires that killed Waylon? | 是不是有其它的吸血鬼杀了维隆? |
[1:00:47] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:00:48] | there are others out there. | 外头还有其它的吸血鬼 |
[1:00:50] | We run into them from time to time. | 我们时常会碰巧遇到他们 |
[1:00:54] | Can the rest of your family read people’s minds like you can? | 你家族的人也和你一样会读心术吗? |
[1:01:01] | No no. That’s just me. | 不 只有我可以 |
[1:01:04] | But Alice can see the future. | 不过艾莉丝能预见未来 |
[1:01:08] | I bet she saw me coming. | 我打赌她看见我来了 |
[1:01:11] | Alice’s vision is subjective. | 艾莉丝的预知是有主观性的 |
[1:01:14] | I mean the future can always change. | 我的意思是 未来随时会改变的 |
[1:01:27] | God…can you act human? | 天啊 你的行为能像个人一样吗? |
[1:01:29] | I mean I’ve got neighbors. | 我的意思是我还有邻居 |
[1:01:30] | I’m gonna take you to my place tomorrow. | 我明天想要带你去我家 |
[1:01:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:01:36] | Wait with your family? | 等等 是要去见你家人吗? |
[1:01:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:01:41] | What if they don’t like me? | 万一他们不喜欢我怎么办? |
[1:01:43] | So you’re worried … | 所以 你担心的是 |
[1:01:45] | not because you’ll be in a house full of vampires but… | 不是因为你在一个满是吸血鬼的屋子里 |
[1:01:47] | Because you think they won’t approve of you? | 而是因为你觉得他们不会接受你? |
[1:01:51] | I’m glad I amuse you. | 我很高兴我逗你笑了 |
[1:01:54] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:57] | A complication. | 这说来复杂 |
[1:02:00] | I’ll pick you up tomorrow. | 我明天来接你 |
[1:02:29] | Hey! Come to visit your truck? | 嘿 来拜访你的卡车吗? |
[1:02:33] | Looks good. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[1:02:34] | Got that dent out. | 凹痕没了 |
[1:02:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:02:36] | Actually we came to visit your flat-screen. | 其实我们是来拜访你家电视的 |
[1:02:38] | First Mariners game of the season. | 本季水手队的首场比赛阿 非看不可 |
[1:02:40] | Plus Jacob here keeps bugging me about seeing you again. | 再加上雅各布老是嚷着要见你 |
[1:02:44] | Great dad…Thanks. | 好样的 爸 谢了 |
[1:02:46] | Just keeping it real son. | 诚实点吧 孩子 |
[1:02:50] | Pale Ale. | 麦芽白酒 |
[1:02:51] | Well done Chief. | 干的好 警长 |
[1:02:53] | Harry Clearwater’s homemade fish fry. | 克尔渥特哈利家传的美味炸鱼 |
[1:02:56] | Good. | 非常好 |
[1:02:59] | Any luck with that Waylon case? | 维隆的案子有什么进展吗? |
[1:03:01] | Well I don’t think it was an animal that killed him. | 嗯 我总觉得不是野兽所为 |
[1:03:04] | I never thought it was. | 我从不这么认为 |
[1:03:08] | You spread the word out at the rez huh? | 你在保留区放话了没 ? |
[1:03:10] | Keep the kids out of the woods. | 让孩子们远离森林 |
[1:03:11] | Will do. | 会照办的 |
[1:03:13] | Don’t want no one else getting hurt do we? | 不希望再有任何人受伤了 对吧? |
[1:03:51] | This is incredible. | 真是令人难以置信 |
[1:03:56] | It’s so white and open you know. | 这地方宽敞又明亮 你知道的 |
[1:04:00] | What did you expect. | 你以为这里是什么模样? |
[1:04:02] | Coffins and dungeons and moats? | 棺木 地窖和壕沟? |
[1:04:05] | No not the moats. | 不 壕沟就不必了 |
[1:04:08] | Not the moats… | 壕沟不必 呵 |
[1:04:16] | This is the one place we don’t have to hide. | 这是我们唯一不必躲藏的地方 |
[1:04:22] | I told them not to do this. | 我吩咐过他们别如此大费周章的 |
[1:04:24] | You add a little of olive oil to a non-stick saut’s pan. | 加点橄榄油在这个平底锅上 |
[1:04:31] | What I do I cut this in strips and then… | 再来把这些肉切成小块的 然后 |
[1:04:35] | Is she even Italian? | 她是意大利人? |
[1:04:37] | Her name is Bella. | 她的名字叫贝拉 |
[1:04:38] | I’m sure she’ll love it no matter what. | 我肯定不管吃什么她都会喜欢的 |
[1:04:40] | Get a whiff of that | 喔 深呼吸看看 |
[1:04:44] | Here comes the human. | 有人类来啰 |
[1:04:50] | Bella! We’re making Italiano for you. | 贝拉! 我们为了你做意大利料理呢 |
[1:04:52] | Oh! | |
[1:04:54] | Bella this is Esme. | 贝拉 这是艾丝蜜 |
[1:04:56] | My mother for all intents and purposes. | 我把她当作是亲妈妈 |
[1:04:58] | Buon giorno. | 早安(意大利语) |
[1:04:59] | Molto Bene! | 非常好(意大利语) |
[1:05:00] | You’ve given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time. | 你让我们第一次有机会用到厨房 |
[1:05:03] | I hope you’re hungry. | 我想你一定饿了吧 |
[1:05:04] | Yeah absolutely. | 是的 我真的满饿的 |
[1:05:06] | She already ate. | 她吃过了 |
[1:05:13] | Perfect! | 好极了! |
[1:05:15] | Yeah it’s just… | 这实在 |
[1:05:17] | I…I know you guys don’t eat… | 我 我知道你们不吃这些 |
[1:05:19] | Of course it’s very considerate of you. | 当然啰 你真善解人意 |
[1:05:22] | Just ignore Rosalie. I do. | 别在意罗莎莉 像我这样 |
[1:05:24] | Yeah let’s just keep pretending like this isn’t dangerous for all of us. | 好吧 让我们假装这样对我们大家都很安全 |
[1:05:28] | I would never tell anybody anything | 我绝不会告诉任何人的 |
[1:05:32] | She knows that. | 她知道该怎么作 |
[1:05:33] | Yeah well the problem is… | 对 好吧 但问题是 |
[1:05:35] | You two have become public now so… | 你们两个现在是公开的了 所以 |
[1:05:37] | Emmett! | 艾密特! |
[1:05:38] | No she should know. | 不 她必须明白 |
[1:05:40] | The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly. | 如果你们结局不好 整个家族都会被牵连的 |
[1:05:44] | Badly as in… | 最坏的结果就是 |
[1:05:47] | I…I become the meal. | 我 我变成食物 |
[1:05:57] | Hi Bella! | 嗨 贝拉! |
[1:06:02] | I’m Alice. | 我是艾莉丝 |
[1:06:05] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[1:06:07] | Oh you do smell good. | 你闻起来确实很不错 |
[1:06:09] | Alice what are you…? | 艾莉丝 你在 ? |
[1:06:11] | It’s ok. Bella and I are gonna be great friends. | 别担心啦 贝拉和我会成为好朋友的 |
[1:06:18] | Sorry Jasper’s our newest vegetarian. | 抱歉 贾斯柏是最后加入的素食者 |
[1:06:20] | It’s a little difficult for him. | 对他来说还有点难适应 |
[1:06:22] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很荣幸认识你 |
[1:06:24] | It’s okay Jasper. You won’t hurt her. | 没问题的 贾斯柏 你不会伤害她的 |
[1:06:28] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[1:06:29] | I’m gonna take you on a tour of the rest of the house. | 我带你去四处参观一下吧 |
[1:06:33] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们待会儿见 |
[1:06:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:39] | Cute… | 很可爱呢 |
[1:06:40] | I think that went well. | 看来进展的不错 |
[1:06:41] | Clean this up. | 把这里弄干净 |
[1:06:43] | Now! | 马上! |
[1:06:44] | Was that as weird for you as it was for me? | 你应该也跟我一样觉得不自在吧? |
[1:06:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:55] | Graduation caps? | 毕业帽? |
[1:06:57] | Yeah | 对 |
[1:06:58] | it’s a private joke. | 这是私下的玩笑 |
[1:07:01] | We matriculate a lot. | 我们入学很多次 |
[1:07:04] | That’s kind of miserable. | 那有点可怜 |
[1:07:06] | I mean repeating High School over and over. | 我指的是 不断的重复念高中 |
[1:07:09] | Sure but the younger we start out in a new place | 只有在新的地方我们出现的时候越年轻 |
[1:07:12] | the longer we can stay there. | 我们才能停留的越久 |
[1:07:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:07:26] | Um yeah.This is my room. | 嗯 对 这就是我的房间 |
[1:07:40] | No bed? | 没有床? |
[1:07:41] | No | 没有 |
[1:07:45] | I don’t sleep. | 我不睡觉的 |
[1:07:47] | Ever? | 从不? |
[1:07:48] | No.no.no | 是的 从不 |
[1:07:52] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:08:02] | You have so much music. | 看起来你很喜欢听音乐 |
[1:08:05] | What were you listening to? | 你都听些什么音乐? |
[1:08:10] | It’s Debussy. | 德布西 |
[1:08:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:08:21] | Clair de Lune is great. | 这首”月光”很棒 |
[1:08:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:08:59] | I can’t dance. | 我不会跳舞 |
[1:09:10] | Well I can always make you. | 没关系 我会想办法让你跳舞的 |
[1:09:14] | I’m not scared of you. | 我可不怕你 |
[1:09:18] | Well you really shouldn’t have said that. | 很好 你会后悔说这话的 |
[1:09:27] | You better hold on tight spider monkey. | 你最好抓紧了 蜘蛛猴 |
[1:09:35] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[1:09:37] | In theory. | 理论上是的 |
[1:09:39] | Then close your eyes. | 那就闭上眼睛 |
[1:10:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:09] | This isn’t real. | 这不像真的 |
[1:10:11] | This kind of stuff just doesn’t exist. | 这么美的地方根本不可能存在的 |
[1:10:13] | It does in my world. | 在我的世界里是存在的 |
[1:11:45] | Whoa! Hold on. | 哇 别动 |
[1:11:52] | It’s human. | 是人的脚印 |
[1:11:57] | Arizona! Yo what’s happening? | 亚历桑纳! 呦 怎么回事? |
[1:12:00] | So…You and Cullen huh? | 所以你和库伦是来真的吗? |
[1:12:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:12:04] | I don’t like it | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:12:07] | I mean…He looks at you like you’re something to eat | 我意思是 他看你的眼神好像要吃掉你一样 |
[1:12:14] | Here’s your veggie plate. | 这是你的有机套餐(吃套餐的临演是小说作者) |
[1:12:17] | I’m sorry I’m late. Biology Projects. | 抱歉来晚了 生物课作业 |
[1:12:20] | I ordered you the Spam Salad. | 我帮你点了猪肉色拉 |
[1:12:22] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望合你胃口 |
[1:12:23] | You should order one for yourself next time. | 下次你也该点点看这个 |
[1:12:25] | Cup-egg on a steak… | 牛排加双蛋 |
[1:12:28] | Hey I’m as healthy as a horse. | 嘿 我可壮的跟马一样呢 |
[1:12:31] | So Chief… Boys wanna know | 警长 大伙儿都想知道 |
[1:12:35] | Did you find anything down by Creek Silver today? | 今天在银溪沿岸有没有找到什么线索? |
[1:12:41] | Yeah We found a bare human footprint. | 有 我们发现一个像是人类的赤脚足迹 |
[1:12:44] | But it looks like whatever that is it’s headed to east. | 不管它看起来像什么 它往东边逃了 |
[1:12:46] | So Ketsap’s County sheriff is gonna take over from here. | 而凯赛普州治安官会接手这个案子 |
[1:12:49] | Okay | 好 |
[1:12:50] | Okay? | 没问题吧? |
[1:12:51] | I just hope they catch them fast. | 我只希望他们能尽快抓到凶手 |
[1:13:03] | Looks like your friends are flagging you. | 你朋友似乎在和你打招呼呢 |
[1:13:07] | It’s okay. If you wanna go join them. | 没事的 如果你想去就去吧 |
[1:13:09] | I was gonna try to leave early anyway. | 反正我本来就想早点走 |
[1:13:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:13:13] | Bella Friday night…Go out. | 贝拉 今天是周末 出去玩吧 |
[1:13:16] | Looks like the Newton boy’s got a big smile for you. | 看来纽顿家的孩子对你很友善 |
[1:13:19] | Yeah he’s a good buddy. | 是啊 他人还不错 |
[1:13:21] | Better than any of these other yahoos in town. | 比镇上其它粗鲁的人好多了 |
[1:13:24] | Anybody you’re interested? | 对哪一个有兴趣? |
[1:13:27] | Dad we’re gonna talk about boys? | 爸 我们一定要谈男孩子吗? |
[1:13:31] | I guess not. | 倒不用 |
[1:13:33] | I just feel like I leave alone too much. | 我只是觉得我常留你一个人 |
[1:13:37] | You should be around people. | 你应该多去接触人群的 |
[1:13:40] | I don’t mind being alone. | 我不介意一个人啊 |
[1:13:43] | I guess I’m kind of like my dad in that way. | 我想这点是老爸遗传给我的 |
[1:13:51] | So how’s all the baseball stuff going? | 那么 球赛进行的怎么样了? |
[1:13:53] | Oh Phil’s working so hard. | 喔 费尔似乎很努力 |
[1:13:56] | You know…Spring training. | 你知道的 春季训练开始了 |
[1:13:59] | We’re looking for a house to rent in case thinks become more permanent. | 在一切敲定之前 我们要找到出租的房子 |
[1:14:02] | You’d like Jacksonville baby. | 你会喜欢杰克逊维尔州的 宝贝 |
[1:14:04] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:14:05] | I’m really liking Forks. | 我真的很喜欢福克斯的人 |
[1:14:07] | What?! | 什么? |
[1:14:10] | Forks is getting to me. | 福克斯镇征服我了 |
[1:14:12] | Could a guy have anything to do with that? | 是不是和哪个男孩有关? |
[1:14:16] | Yeah… | 对 |
[1:14:17] | I knew it! Tell me everything.What is he? A jock? | 我就知道 都说给我听吧 他是什么样的?运动员? |
[1:14:21] | Indie? I bet he’s smart.Is he smart? | 玩音乐的?我打赌他一定很聪明 对吧? |
[1:14:25] | Mom can I talk to you later? | 妈 我晚点再跟你聊 好吗? |
[1:14:28] | Come on we gotta talk boys!Are you being safe? | 哎哟 我们正讨论男孩子呢 你们俩有作安全措施吗? |
[1:14:36] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[1:14:39] | The window. | 从窗户 |
[1:14:41] | Do you do that a lot? | 你经常这么做? |
[1:14:44] | Just the past couple months. | 几个月前才开始的而已 |
[1:14:50] | I like watching you sleep. | 我喜欢看你睡觉的样子 |
[1:14:52] | It’s um… | 这个 |
[1:14:54] | Kind of fascinating to me. | 那对我来说很有吸引力 |
[1:15:01] | Um I just want to try one thing… | 我只想试试看一件事 |
[1:15:05] | Stay very still. | 只要别动就好 |
[1:15:14] | Don’t move… | 别动 |
[1:16:00] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:16:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:08] | I’m stronger than I thought. | 我比想象中的我更能自制 |
[1:16:11] | Yeah… I wish I could say the same. | 对 真希望我也能这么说 |
[1:16:18] | I can never lose control with you. | 我不能因为你而失控 |
[1:16:27] | Hey don’t go. | 嘿 别走 |
[1:17:17] | Hey I got you another one. | 嘿 我给你再拿一罐 |
[1:17:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:20] | I have a date with Edward Cullen. | 我跟爱德华·库伦在约会 |
[1:17:25] | He’s a little old for you isn’t he? | 他对你来说有点老 不是吗? |
[1:17:28] | No.he’s a junior I’m a junior. | 不会啊 我们俩都是高中生 |
[1:17:32] | I thought you liked the Cullens. | 我以为你喜欢库伦家的人 |
[1:17:35] | I thought you didn’t like any of the boys in town. | 我以为你不会喜欢镇上的男孩 |
[1:17:38] | Edward doesn’t live in town.Technically. | 就专业角度来说 爱德华不算住在镇上 |
[1:17:45] | He’s right outside. | 他现在就在门外 |
[1:17:47] | He is? | 是吗? |
[1:17:49] | Yeah he wanted to meet you…Officially. | 是啊 他想要与你见面 正式的 |
[1:17:54] | Alright | 好啊 |
[1:17:55] | Bring him in. | 带他来吧 |
[1:17:58] | Could you be nice? | 你会对他友善点吗? |
[1:18:01] | He is important. | 他对我很重要 |
[1:18:14] | Chief Swan | 史旺警长 |
[1:18:15] | I want to formally introduce myself. I’m Edward Cullen. | 我想正式介绍我自己 我是爱德华·库伦 |
[1:18:19] | Hi Edward. | 嗨 爱德华 |
[1:18:22] | Bella won’t be out too late tonight. | 贝拉今晚不会太晚回家的 |
[1:18:23] | She’s just gonna play baseball with my family. | 她只是与我的家人玩棒球 |
[1:18:25] | Baseball? | 棒球? |
[1:18:26] | Yes sir that’s the plan. | 是的 长官 这是预订的行程 |
[1:18:28] | Bella’s gonna play baseball? | 贝拉要玩棒球? |
[1:18:32] | Well good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运了 |
[1:18:34] | I’ll take good care of her I promise. | 我会照顾她的 我保证 |
[1:18:42] | You still got that pepper spray? | 你还拿着我给你的防狼喷雾剂吧? |
[1:18:44] | Yeah dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[1:18:50] | Since when do vampires like baseball? | 什么时候吸血鬼也喜欢棒球了? |
[1:18:53] | Well it’s the American pastime. | 那是美式消遣 |
[1:18:56] | And there’s a thunderstorm coming. | 而且刚好有个大雷雨要来了 |
[1:18:58] | It’s the only time we can play. | 那是我们唯一可以玩的时候 |
[1:19:00] | You’ll see why. | 你会知道原因的 |
[1:19:16] | I’m glad you’re here we need an umpire. | 我很高兴你能来 因为我们需要一个裁判 |
[1:19:18] | She thinks we cheat. | 她觉得我们作弊 |
[1:19:20] | I know you cheat. | 我知道你会作弊 |
[1:19:22] | Call them as you see them Bella. | 看到他们作弊你就喊出来 贝拉 |
[1:19:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:19:35] | It’s time | 开始了 |
[1:19:45] | Okay now I see why you need the thunder. | 好吧 现在我知道为何你们需要打雷了 |
[1:19:53] | That’s gonna be a homerun right? | 那应该是个全垒打 对吧? |
[1:19:55] | Edward’s very fast. | 爱德华速度很快 |
[1:20:10] | You’re out. | 你出局了 |
[1:20:11] | Out! Whoo! | 出局 ! |
[1:20:13] | Babe come on! It’s just a game. | 宝贝 别这样 只是场游戏罢了 |
[1:20:21] | Nice kid. | 很好 孩子 |
[1:21:03] | My monkey-man. | 我的猿人 |
[1:21:19] | Stop! | 停! |
[1:21:37] | They were leaving then they heard us. | 他们本来要离开 但却听见了我们 |
[1:21:40] | Let’s go. | 我们离开这吧 |
[1:21:40] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:21:43] | Get your hair up. | 把你的头发放下来 |
[1:21:46] | Like that would help. | 那没什么用 |
[1:21:47] | I could smell her from across the field. | 我从很远就能闻到她的气味了 |
[1:21:55] | I shouldn’t have brought you here.I’m so sorry… | 我真不该带你来这里的 很对不起 |
[1:21:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:21:59] | Just be quiet and stand behind me. | 站在我后面别出声 |
[1:22:23] | I believe this belongs to you. | 我相信这是你们的吧 |
[1:22:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:30] | I’m Laurent | 我叫劳伦特 |
[1:22:32] | And this is Victoria | 这是维多莉亚 |
[1:22:35] | And James. | 还有詹姆斯 |
[1:22:37] | I’m Carlisle | 我叫卡莱尔 |
[1:22:39] | This is my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[1:22:42] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:22:43] | I’m afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us. | 我怕你们的捕猎活动会造成我们的困扰 |
[1:22:47] | Our apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[1:22:49] | We didn’t realize the territory had been claimed. | 我们不知道这个区域已经被认领了 |
[1:22:52] | Yes well.We maintain a permanent residence nearby. | 是的 我们在附近有个固定住所 |
[1:22:57] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:23:00] | Well we won’t be a problem anymore. | 好吧 我们不会再让你们困扰了 |
[1:23:05] | We were just passing through. | 我们只是路过这里而已 |
[1:23:06] | The humans were tracking us but we lead them east. | 人类在追捕我们 但我们误导他们去东边了 |
[1:23:09] | You should be safe. | 你们会安全的 |
[1:23:12] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[1:23:13] | So… | 那么 |
[1:23:15] | Could you use three more players? | 你们可以再加三个球员吗? |
[1:23:20] | Oh come on. Just one game. | 喔 别这样 不过是场游戏而已 |
[1:23:23] | Sure | 当然 |
[1:23:24] | why not? | 有何不可呢? |
[1:23:25] | Three of us were leaving. | 我们有三位正好要离开 |
[1:23:26] | You can take their place. | 你们可以补上他们的位置 |
[1:23:27] | You go first. | 你们先投吧 |
[1:23:29] | I’m the one with the wicked curve-ball. | 我是个擅长投诡异曲球的人 |
[1:23:32] | Well I think we can handle that. | 嗯 我认为我们应付的来 |
[1:23:36] | We shall see… | 我们走着瞧 |
[1:23:58] | You brought a snack. | 你们带了点心 |
[1:24:02] | You’re human? | 你是人类? |
[1:24:07] | The girl is with us. | 这个女孩和我们是一起的 |
[1:24:09] | I think it best if you leave. | 我想你们最好还是离开吧 |
[1:24:15] | I can see the game is over. | 我知道游戏结束了 |
[1:24:17] | We’ll go now. | 我们现在就走 |
[1:24:22] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[1:24:35] | Get Bella out of here…Go. | 带贝拉离开这里 快走 |
[1:24:49] | Okay I’ve got it! I’ve got it! I’m alright. | 好啦 我知道了! 我知道了! 我没事 |
[1:24:54] | What? Now James is coming after me? | 什么? 詹姆斯要追杀我? |
[1:25:06] | Listen to me James is a tracker. | 听我说 詹姆斯是个追踪者 |
[1:25:08] | The hunt is his obsession. I read his mind. | 我读出他的心思 猎杀是他的嗜好 |
[1:25:10] | My reaction at the field set him off. | 我在场地的反应刺激了他 |
[1:25:12] | I just made this his most exciting game ever. | 我让他觉得这是他生平最刺激的游戏 |
[1:25:15] | He’s never gonna stop. | 他不会就此罢手的 |
[1:25:17] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[1:25:17] | We have to kill him. | 我们必须杀了他 |
[1:25:18] | Rip him apart and burn the pieces. | 把他撕成一片片的 然后烧掉 |
[1:25:21] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪? |
[1:25:21] | Away from Forks. | 离开福克斯 |
[1:25:23] | We’ll get a ferry to Vancouver. | 我们搭渡轮去温哥华 |
[1:25:24] | I have to go home now!You should take me home. | 我现在必须回家!你应该带我回去 |
[1:25:26] | You can’t go home. | 你不能回家 |
[1:25:29] | He’s just gonna trace your scent there. | 他会从那里追踪你的气味 |
[1:25:31] | It’s the first place he’s gonna look. | 那里将是他观察的首要地点 |
[1:25:32] | But my dad is there. | 但我爸爸在那 |
[1:25:33] | It doesn’t matter! | 那不重要! |
[1:25:34] | Yes it does!He could get killed because of us. | 不 那有关系的!他可能会因为我们而死 |
[1:25:39] | Just let me get you out of here first alright? | 让我先带你离开这里 好吗? |
[1:25:40] | It’s my dad! We have to go back. | 那是我爸爸 我们必须回去 |
[1:25:43] | We’ll figure how to lead the tracker | 我们得想办法引开他 |
[1:25:44] | away somehow I don’t know! | 我不知道该怎么作 |
[1:25:45] | But we have to do something. | 但我们一定要想个办法 |
[1:25:53] | Edward I said leave me alone! | 爱德华 我说了别管我! |
[1:25:54] | Bella don’t do this please… | 贝拉 别这样 拜托 |
[1:25:56] | It’s over get out! | 我们结束了 滚! |
[1:25:58] | Hey…Hey hey! | 嘿 嘿! 嘿! |
[1:25:59] | Bella what’s going on? | 贝拉 怎么回事? |
[1:26:02] | I just gotta get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[1:26:03] | I’m leaving…Now! | 现在就走! |
[1:26:11] | Bella? | 贝拉? |
[1:26:13] | What am I gonna say to him? | 我要怎么对他说? |
[1:26:15] | I can’t hurt him. | 我不能伤害他 |
[1:26:17] | Bella what’s going on? | 贝拉 发生什么事了? |
[1:26:18] | You’ll just have to. | 你必须这么做 |
[1:26:21] | I’ll be down at the truck. | 我在卡车里等你 |
[1:26:28] | Did he hurt you? | 他伤害了你? |
[1:26:30] | No | 不 |
[1:26:34] | Break up with you or something? | 和你分手还是什么? |
[1:26:36] | No I… I broke up with him. | 不 我 是我甩了他 |
[1:26:40] | I thought you liked him. | 我以为你喜欢他 |
[1:26:45] | Yeah that’s just why I have to leave. | 对 这就是为什么我要走 |
[1:26:47] | I don’t want this I have to go home. | 我 我不想这样 我要回家 |
[1:26:51] | Home? Your mom is not even in Phoenix. | 家?你妈妈甚至不在凤凰城 |
[1:26:56] | She’ll come home.I’ll call her from the road. | 她会回来的 我在路上会打给她 |
[1:26:57] | You don’t have to drive home right now. | 你没必要现在开车回去 |
[1:26:59] | You can sleep on it. | 你可以先去睡觉 |
[1:27:02] | If you still feel like going in the morning I’ll take you to the airport. | 如果明早你还想走 我可以带你去机场 |
[1:27:04] | No I want to drive it will give more time to think. | 不 我想开车走 这样比较有时间思考 |
[1:27:07] | If I get really tired I’ll pull into a motel.I promise. | 你放心 如果我真的累了 我会找个汽车旅馆 |
[1:27:11] | Look Bella.I know I’m not that much fun to be around. | 贝拉 我知道跟我相处很无趣 |
[1:27:13] | But I can change that. | 但是 ..我可以改的 |
[1:27:16] | We can do more stuff together. | 我们可以一起做很多事情的 |
[1:27:21] | Like what? Like watch baseball on the flatscreen? | 例如?整天盯着电视看棒球比赛? |
[1:27:26] | Eat at the dinner every night?Steak and Cobbler? | 每晚一起吃晚饭?牛排和馅饼? |
[1:27:28] | Dad that’s you… That’s not me. | 爸 那是你的生活 但不是我的 |
[1:27:34] | Bella come on. I just… got you back. | 贝拉 别这样 我只是 想让你留下 |
[1:27:41] | Yeah you know… If I don’t get out now | 是啊 你知道 如果我现在不走 |
[1:27:43] | I’m just gonna be just stuck here like mom. | 我就会像妈一样永远陷在这里 |
[1:28:11] | Your father’s gonna forgive you. | 你爸爸会原谅你的 |
[1:28:15] | Why don’t you let me drive? | 让我来开吧? |
[1:28:22] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[1:28:25] | You should have seen his face. | 你没看到他的表情 |
[1:28:28] | I told him the same thing that… | 我对他说了一样的话 |
[1:28:30] | my mom told him when she was leaving him. | 跟我妈离开他时说的那样 |
[1:28:32] | It was the only way he’d let you go. | 那是唯一能让你走的方法 |
[1:28:37] | Just don’t worry about him now.He’s safe. | 现在先别担心他了 他很安全 |
[1:28:40] | The tracker’s following us. | 追踪者正在跟着我们 |
[1:28:46] | It’s just Emmett. | 那是艾密特 |
[1:28:49] | Alice is in the car behind us. | 艾莉丝的车跟在后面 |
[1:29:13] | Wait! | 等一下! |
[1:29:15] | He came to warn us About James. | 他是来警告我们关于詹姆斯的事 |
[1:29:18] | This isn’t my fight | 这不是我引起的战争 |
[1:29:19] | And I’ve grown tired of his games. | 而且我早已厌倦他的游戏了 |
[1:29:22] | But he’s got unparalleled senses absolutely lethal. | 但他拥有空前的感官能力 绝对是致命性的 |
[1:29:25] | I’ve never seen anything like him in my three hundred years. | 三百年来 我从没见过像他那么厉害的 |
[1:29:28] | And the woman Victoria…Don’t underestimate her. | 还有那个女的 维多莉亚 绝不要低估了她 |
[1:29:37] | I’ve had to fight our kind before.We’re not easy to kill. | 我以前被迫与同类作战过 很难杀的死对方 |
[1:29:39] | But not impossible. | 但并不是不可能 |
[1:29:42] | We’ll rip him apart and burn the pieces. | 我们会把他撕成一片片然后烧了 |
[1:29:44] | I don’t relish the thought of killing another creature. | 我并不喜好杀死另一种同类 |
[1:29:46] | Even a sadistic one like James. | 即使是像詹姆斯这样残暴的 |
[1:29:48] | What if he kills one of us first? | 要是他先杀了我们其中一个呢? |
[1:29:50] | I’m gonna run Bella south and then lead the tracker away from here. | 我会带贝拉逃到南方 把追踪者引开这里 |
[1:29:53] | No Edward. James knows you’d never leave Bella. | 不 爱德华 詹姆斯知道你不可能离开贝拉 |
[1:29:55] | He’ll follow you. | 他会跟踪你的 |
[1:29:56] | I’ll go with Bella.Jasper and I will drive her south. | 我和贝拉一起走 贾斯柏和我开车带她南下 |
[1:29:59] | I’ll keep her safe Edward. | 我会保护她的 爱德华 |
[1:30:01] | Can you keep your thoughts to yourself? | 你们控制得住自己吗? |
[1:30:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:30:08] | Rosalie… Esme. | 罗丝莉 艾丝蜜 |
[1:30:10] | Could you put these on so… | 能请你们换上这些外套 |
[1:30:13] | The tracker will pick up Bella’s scent? | 让对方追踪贝拉的气味吗? |
[1:30:17] | Why? What is she to me? | 为什么?她和我是什么关系? |
[1:30:19] | Rosalie. | 罗丝莉 |
[1:30:21] | Bella is with Edward. | 贝拉与爱德华现在是情侣 |
[1:30:23] | She is part of this family now. | 她现在是我们家族的一份子 |
[1:30:26] | And we protect our family. | 而我们永远会保护家人 |
[1:30:47] | If anything happens I swear to God… | 如果发生了什么意外 我发誓 |
[1:30:52] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 不会有事的 |
[1:30:53] | There’s seven of us against two of them. | 我们是七个对付他们两个呢 |
[1:30:55] | And when everything’s done | 等事情结束后 |
[1:30:57] | I’m gonna come back and get you. | 我就会去接你的 |
[1:31:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:31:02] | Bella you are my life now. | 贝拉 从现在起你就是我的生命了 |
[1:31:22] | Hey mom. It’s me again. | 嘿 妈妈 又是我 |
[1:31:24] | Um you must have let your phone die or something. | 你的手机不通耶 是没电还是怎样 |
[1:31:26] | I’m not in Forks but everything’s okay and I’ll explain it later. | 我现在不在福克斯 但我没事 下次再跟你解释 |
[1:31:37] | Rose among the three. | 罗丝 在树群中作标记 |
[1:31:41] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:32:30] | What is it? What did you see? | 怎么了? 你看见什么? |
[1:32:44] | He figured it out. | 被他识破了 |
[1:32:46] | The tracker. He just changed course. | 追踪者 他改变路线了 |
[1:32:51] | Where will it take him Alice? | 他往哪个方向了 艾莉丝? |
[1:32:52] | Mirrors…A room full of mirrors. | 镜子 一个全是镜子的房间 |
[1:32:59] | Edward said the visions weren’t always certain. | 艾德华说你看到的不一定是正确的 |
[1:33:01] | She sees the course people are on while they’re on it. | 她看到的过程必须是那个人刚好在那里 |
[1:33:04] | If they change their minds the vision changes. | 如果他们改变主意了 看到的也会变 |
[1:33:06] | So the course that the tracker’s on now is gonna… | 那么 追踪者现在的路线 |
[1:33:09] | lead him to …a ballet studio? | 是去一间芭蕾教室? |
[1:33:12] | You’ve been here? | 你去过? |
[1:33:13] | I took lessons as a kid. | 我小时候在那上过课 |
[1:33:16] | The school I went to had an arch just like that. | 我去的学校有个这样的拱门 |
[1:33:18] | Was your school here in Phoenix? | 你的学校也在凤凰城? |
[1:33:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:33:22] | Edward you okay? | 艾德华 你没事吧? |
[1:33:23] | We’ve lost the tracker.The woman’s still in the area. | 我们找不到追踪者 那个女的还在镇内 |
[1:33:25] | Rosalie and Esme have gone back to Forks to protect your father. | 罗丝莉和艾丝蜜回到福克斯去保护你爸爸 |
[1:33:28] | I’m coming to get you. | 我马上过去找你 |
[1:33:30] | Then you and I are gonna go somewhere. | 然后我们一起去别的地方 |
[1:33:33] | Alone. | 单独的 |
[1:33:34] | And the others will keep hunting. | 其它人会继续追捕他 |
[1:33:36] | I’ll do whatever it takes to make you safe again. | 我会不惜一切代价保护你的安全 |
[1:33:51] | Hey mom! I’m glad you got my message. | 嘿 妈!我很高兴你收到我的信息了 |
[1:33:53] | What are you doing home? | 你在家做什么? |
[1:33:55] | Bella! Bella Bella?! Where are you? | 贝拉! 贝拉! 贝拉?! 你在哪儿? |
[1:33:58] | Calm down everything’s fine. | 冷静点 没事的 |
[1:34:00] | Bella! | 贝拉! |
[1:34:01] | I’ll explain everything later…Mom are you alright? | 我晚点再跟你解释 妈 你还好吗? |
[1:34:05] | Forks High School doesn’t protect | 福克斯高中对保护学生的隐私资料 |
[1:34:07] | its students’ privacy very well. | 实在不怎么样 |
[1:34:09] | It was just too easy for Victoria | 让维多利亚很简单的就 |
[1:34:11] | to find your previous address. | 找到了你以前的地址 |
[1:34:13] | It’s a nice house you have here. | 你住过的房子还不错 |
[1:34:15] | I was prepared to wait for you. | 我本来就打算好在这等你来的 |
[1:34:18] | But then mom came home after she received. | 但是当你妈妈接到一通 |
[1:34:20] | A very worried call from your dad. | 你爸焦急的电话后就回家来了 |
[1:34:23] | It all worked out quite well. | 一切都进展的相当顺利 |
[1:34:27] | Wait wait… | 等等 |
[1:34:28] | Don’t touch her! Don’t…! | 别伤害她 不 ! |
[1:34:29] | You can still save her. | 你还有机会救她的 |
[1:34:31] | But you’re gonna have to get away from your friends. | 但是你必须离开你的朋友们 |
[1:34:34] | Can you handle that? | 你能做到吗? |
[1:34:36] | Where should I meet you? | 我去哪里见你? |
[1:34:39] | How about your old ballet studio? | 你以前的芭蕾教室如何? |
[1:34:42] | And I’d know if you bring anyone along… | 如果让我发现你带任何人来 |
[1:34:47] | Poor mommy would pay the price for that mistake. | 可怜的妈咪会为你的错误付出代价的 |
[1:35:07] | I’d never given much thought to how I would die… | 我从来都没想过我会怎么死 |
[1:35:11] | But dying in the place of someone I love | 但如果能代替自己所爱的人而死 |
[1:35:14] | seems like a good way to go. | 似乎也是个正确的抉择 |
[1:35:24] | I can’t bring myself to regret … | 我不会因为这个让我自己 |
[1:35:26] | the decisions that brought me face to face with dead. | 面对死亡的决定而感到后悔 |
[1:35:28] | They also brought me to Edward. | 他们也会把我带到爱德华身边 |
[1:36:00] | Bella! Bella Bella?! Where are you? | 贝拉! 贝拉 贝拉?!你在哪? |
[1:36:03] | Mom | 妈妈 |
[1:36:04] | -Bella? – Mom! | -贝拉? -妈! |
[1:36:05] | Here you are! What are you doing in here? | 你在这啊 你在这里做什么? |
[1:36:07] | Everyone makes fun of me. | 每个人都取笑我 |
[1:36:10] | You are a wonderful dancer. | 你是个很棒的舞者 |
[1:36:13] | Mom I suck! | 妈妈 我糟透了 |
[1:36:16] | You do not suck. | 你一点都不糟糕 |
[1:36:28] | That’s my favorite part. | 这段是我最喜欢的部分 |
[1:36:31] | You were a stubborn child weren’t you? | 你是个固执的孩子 不是吗? |
[1:36:35] | She’s not even here | 她根本不在这里 |
[1:36:41] | Sorry…But you really made it too easy. | 抱歉 不过你真的太好骗了 |
[1:36:45] | so… To make things more entertaining | 所以 为了有更多的娱乐效果 |
[1:36:49] | we are gonna make a little film of our time together. | 我们来拍一点我们在一起的影片 |
[1:36:54] | I borrowed this from your house.I hope you don’t mind. | 我从你家里带来这个 希望你别介意 |
[1:36:57] | Okay… | 好的 |
[1:36:58] | And…Action! | 然后 开始! |
[1:37:05] | That will break Edward’s little heart. | 这会让艾德华心碎的 |
[1:37:08] | Edward has nothing to do with this! | 艾德华跟这事无关! |
[1:37:10] | He does… | 有关系的 |
[1:37:12] | His rage will leave for more interesting sporthings… | 他的愤怒会让这场游戏更加有趣 |
[1:37:16] | Than this feeble attempt to protect you. | 远比这场无力保护你的游戏好玩多了 |
[1:37:19] | And let’s continue. | 我们继续吧 |
[1:37:36] | Beautiful… Very visually dynamic. | 真美 非常有视觉动感 |
[1:37:42] | I chose my stage well. | 我真是选对了舞台 |
[1:37:50] | It’s too bad he didn’t have the strength to turn you. | 他没勇气改造你真是太糟糕了 |
[1:37:54] | Instead he kept you this fragile little human. | 却让你停留在弱小的人类 |
[1:37:56] | It’s cruel really. | 这可真是残忍 |
[1:38:03] | Tell him to avenge you. | 跟他说为你报仇吧 |
[1:38:05] | Tell him to avenge you! Tell him! | 告诉他为你报仇!说! |
[1:38:07] | Edward don’t! | 艾德华 不要! |
[1:38:09] | Tell him! | 告诉他! |
[1:38:23] | You’re alone…cause you’re faster than the others. | 你落单了 因为你比其它人都快 |
[1:38:28] | But not stronger. | 但不够强壮 |
[1:38:31] | I’m strong enough to kill you. | 我强到能杀了你 |
[1:38:41] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:39:46] | Bella Bella! It’s okay. | 贝拉 贝拉! 没事了 |
[1:39:47] | Son… | 孩子 |
[1:39:49] | Enough! Remember who you are. | 够了 别失去了你的本性 |
[1:39:58] | Bella needs you. | 贝拉需要你 |
[1:40:03] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[1:40:08] | Carlisle! The blood… | 卡莱尔! 这血 |
[1:40:10] | Your brothers will take care of it. | 你的兄弟们会解决他的 |
[1:40:12] | Start the fire with the floor boards. | 用地上的木板生火 |
[1:40:16] | Alice! | 艾莉丝! |
[1:40:17] | Alice go. | 艾莉丝 快 |
[1:40:27] | Her femoral artery has been savaged. She’s losing too much blood. | 她的股动脉被割伤了 正在大量出血 |
[1:40:30] | No no my hand… Is burning! | 不 不 我的手 烧起来了! |
[1:40:33] | It’s the venom. | 那是毒液的关系 |
[1:40:36] | You have to make a choice to prevent the change happen. | 为了不让她转化 你必须做个选择 |
[1:40:39] | No… | 不 |
[1:40:42] | No! | 不! |
[1:40:44] | It’s gonna happen Edward. I’ve seen it. | 这会发生的 艾德华 我预见到了 |
[1:40:47] | It doesn’t have to be that way. | 不一定非要这样做 |
[1:40:48] | She’s still hemorrhaging…Alice | 她还在出血 艾莉丝 |
[1:40:50] | Make me a tourniquet with your belt. | 把你的皮带给我当止血带 |
[1:40:51] | Carlisle what’s my other option? | 卡莱尔 我还有其它选择吗? |
[1:40:55] | Tie it above my hands. | 把它绑在我的手上 |
[1:40:57] | Carlisle! | 卡莱尔! |
[1:41:00] | Go. | 快 |
[1:41:06] | To try to suck the venom out. | 试着把毒液吸出来 |
[1:41:08] | You know I won’t be able to stop. | 你知道我可能没办法停下来的 |
[1:41:09] | Then find the will…To stop. | 那就用你的意志力 去阻止 |
[1:41:12] | But choose. She only has minutes left. | 快点决定 她没几分钟可活了 |
[1:41:18] | I can’t make you go away Bella. | 我不会让你离开我的 贝拉 |
[1:41:22] | But I’ll make it go away. | 但我会让痛苦离开你的 |
[1:41:43] | Edward stop! | 艾德华 停下来! |
[1:41:44] | The blood is clean you’re killing her. | 血已经干净了 再下去你会杀死她的 |
[1:41:48] | Edward stop! | 爱德华 停下来! |
[1:41:52] | Stop. Find the will. | 快停下来 意志力要坚定 |
[1:42:21] | Dead is peaceful… Easy… | 死亡是那么安详 简单 |
[1:42:31] | Life is harder. | 活着却是如此困难 |
[1:42:38] | Bella? | 贝拉? |
[1:42:42] | Baby? | 宝贝? |
[1:42:45] | Bella? | 贝拉? |
[1:42:47] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[1:42:48] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:42:50] | Where is he? Where’s… Where is Edward? | 他在哪里? 在哪 爱德华在哪儿? |
[1:42:54] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[1:42:57] | He never leaves. | 他一直没离开过 |
[1:42:59] | And your dad is down at the cafeteria. | 而你爸爸在楼下的餐厅 |
[1:43:02] | What happened? | 发生了甚么事? |
[1:43:04] | Well when you fell you broke your leg. | 你跌倒的时候 摔断了腿 |
[1:43:08] | And you lost a lot of blood. | 而且流了很多血 |
[1:43:11] | You don’t remember any of this do you? | 你一点都不记得了吗? |
[1:43:15] | Edward came down with his dad | 艾德华和他父亲 |
[1:43:17] | to try to convince to come back to Forks. | 试着要劝你回去福克斯 |
[1:43:19] | So you went over to their hotel and you tripped… | 所以你去他们饭店时 就这么滑倒了 |
[1:43:23] | And fell down two flights of stairs. | 摔下两段楼梯 |
[1:43:26] | And through a window! | 还撞破了玻璃窗 |
[1:43:35] | Yeah it sounds like me. | 是的 那听起来蛮像我的 |
[1:43:36] | Oh honey. I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[1:43:43] | It’s Phil. | 是费尔 |
[1:43:44] | He’s so worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[1:43:48] | You’re texting? | 你会发简讯了? |
[1:43:49] | Finally yeah. | 是啊 终于会了 |
[1:43:53] | I told him to stay down in Florida. | 我要他留在佛罗里达 |
[1:43:55] | Oh honey. You are gonna love Jacksonville. | 亲爱的 你会喜欢杰克逊维尔州的 |
[1:43:57] | It’s sunny everyday day. | 那里每天都阳光明媚 |
[1:44:00] | And we found the cutest little house | 而且我们找到了一间很可爱的房子 |
[1:44:01] | and you’ve got your own bathroom | 你会有你自己的浴室 |
[1:44:03] | No Mom. I still wanna live in Forks. | 不 妈妈 我还是想住在福克斯镇 |
[1:44:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:44:07] | I wanna live in Forks. | 我想住在福克斯 |
[1:44:09] | Well okay. We’ll talk about it. | 好吧 我们再说吧 |
[1:44:13] | Do you mind getting dad? | 你介意去找一下爸爸吗? |
[1:44:16] | I have to talk to him. Apologize. | 我有话要跟他说 跟他道歉 |
[1:44:20] | Okay baby.I’ll go get him. | 好的 宝贝 我去叫他 |
[1:44:23] | And I’ll go get a nurse okay? | 我也会找护士过来的 好吗? |
[1:44:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:44:39] | What happened? Where is James? | 发生了甚么事? 詹姆斯哪里去了? |
[1:44:43] | We took care of him. | 我们摆平他了 |
[1:44:51] | And the woman Victoria she ran off. | 而那个女的 维多莉亚 她逃走了 |
[1:44:54] | I’m alive because of you. | 都是因为你我才能活着 |
[1:44:56] | No you’re in here because of me. | 不 你是因为我才沦落成这样的 |
[1:45:00] | The worst part of it was… | 最糟糕的是 |
[1:45:04] | I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to stop. | 我以为我没办法停止 |
[1:45:07] | You did stop. | 可是你停下来了 |
[1:45:10] | Bella you gotta go to Jacksonville | 贝拉 你应该去杰克森维尔的 |
[1:45:12] | So I can’t hurt you anymore. | 这样我就不会再伤害你了 |
[1:45:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:45:21] | No no! | 不 不! |
[1:45:25] | I don’t even know what you’re…how…? | 我甚至都不知道你 怎么会 |
[1:45:27] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[1:45:29] | You want me to go away?…no…I can’t… | 你希望我走吗? 不 我不能 |
[1:45:31] | I…I can’t …I can’t just leave you. | 我 我不能离开你 |
[1:45:33] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[1:45:36] | We can’t be apart. You can’t leave me. | 我们不能分开 你不能离开我 |
[1:45:40] | I’m here. | 我会在这的 |
[1:45:45] | Okay. You just can’t just say stuff like that to me. | 好了 你不准再对我说那种话了 |
[1:45:50] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:45:55] | Where else…am I gonna go? | 哪里还有 我的容身之处呢? |
[1:46:47] | Alice lent me the dress. | 艾莉丝借给我的礼服 |
[1:46:50] | The cast is… | 款式很 |
[1:46:52] | Perfect. | 无可挑剔 |
[1:46:56] | I’ll take care of her Chief Swan. | 我会照顾她的 史旺警长 |
[1:47:00] | Uhu. I’ve heard that before. | 这句话好像有听你说过 |
[1:47:07] | Hey Bells. | 嘿 贝拉 |
[1:47:09] | I put a new can of Pepper spray on your bag. | 我在你包包里放了一罐新的防狼喷雾剂 |
[1:47:12] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[1:47:14] | And um… | 还有 |
[1:47:19] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真的好美 |
[1:47:22] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[1:47:25] | See you | 再见 |
[1:47:33] | Hey. Be right back. | 嘿 我马上回来 |
[1:47:39] | Bella | 贝拉 |
[1:47:40] | Jacob hey! | 雅各布 嘿 |
[1:47:44] | Nice | 你很优 |
[1:47:45] | You too | 你也是 |
[1:47:46] | Are you crashing the prom or something? | 你是来舞会捣乱的? |
[1:47:48] | Did you come with a date? | 还是和舞伴一起来的? |
[1:47:50] | No. | 不 |
[1:47:55] | My dad paid me to come talk to you. | 我爸付钱让我来跟你说话 |
[1:47:58] | Twenty bucks. | 有20块美金呢 |
[1:48:00] | Let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[1:48:03] | Just don’t get mad okay? | 先别生气 好吗 |
[1:48:06] | He wants you to break up with your boyfriend. | 他希望你跟男朋友分手 |
[1:48:10] | He’s just …He said | 他只是 他说 |
[1:48:12] | quote: | 引用他的话 |
[1:48:14] | “We’ll be watching you.” | “我们会看着你的” |
[1:48:18] | -Okay. Well tell him thanks. -Okay… | -好啦 跟他说谢谢 -好的 |
[1:48:21] | -And to pay up. -Okay. | -去拿钱吧 -嗯 |
[1:48:23] | Oh let me help you. | 喔 让我帮你吧 |
[1:48:24] | Jacob | 雅各布 |
[1:48:25] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来就可以了 |
[1:48:31] | I guess I’ll see you around Bella. | 我会常来看你的 贝拉 |
[1:48:43] | I leave you alone for two minutes and the wolves descend. | 我只离开你2分钟 狼人就趁虚而入了 |
[1:48:54] | I can’t believe you’re making me do this. | 我不敢相信你真的让我来参加舞会了 |
[1:48:56] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[1:49:18] | Wow! You are really trying to kill me. | 哇喔! 你还真想害死我呢 |
[1:49:21] | Prom is an important rite of passage. | 舞会是进行的一个重要仪式 |
[1:49:23] | I don’t want you to miss anything. | 我不希望你错过任何过程 |
[1:49:53] | Bella! | 贝拉! |
[1:49:58] | You wanna go? | 想出去吗? |
[1:49:59] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:50:01] | Alright… Slowing it down… | 好的 慢慢地 |
[1:50:08] | Shall we? | 跳舞吗? |
[1:50:11] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[1:50:14] | Oh why not? | 有何不可呢? |
[1:50:31] | See? You’re dancing. | 瞧?你正在跳舞呢 |
[1:50:35] | At Prom… | 在舞会上 |
[1:50:57] | Edward why did you save me? | 爱德华 你为什么救我? |
[1:50:59] | If you just had let the venom spread… | 假如当时你让毒液扩散 |
[1:51:02] | I could be like you right now. | 现在我就和你一样了 |
[1:51:06] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[1:51:09] | You don’t want this. | 你不会想要这样的 |
[1:51:11] | I want you.Always. | 我想要你 永远地 |
[1:51:19] | I’m not gonna end your life for you. | 我不会帮你结束生命的 |
[1:51:22] | I’m dying…Already. | 我已经在 慢慢死亡了 |
[1:51:26] | Every second I get closer… Older. | 每一秒我都 离衰老越来越近 |
[1:51:31] | That’s the way it’s supposed to be. | 它本来就是会这样的 |
[1:51:34] | Alice said that she saw me like you.I heard her. | 艾莉丝说她看到我像你一样 我有听她说了 |
[1:51:38] | Her visions change. | 她预见的变了 |
[1:51:40] | Yeah but someday people decide. | 是啊 某一天有人抉择了 |
[1:51:43] | I’ve decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[1:51:48] | Is that what you dream about? | 这就是你梦到的吗? |
[1:51:50] | Becoming a monster? | 变成一个怪物? |
[1:51:55] | I dream about being with you forever. | 我梦到和你永远在一起 |
[1:51:58] | Forever… | 永远 |
[1:52:05] | Are you ready right now? | 你现在准备好了吗? |
[1:52:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:52:27] | Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me? | 跟我快乐度过一生难道还不够吗? |
[1:52:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:52:43] | For now. | 就现在 |
[1:53:12] | No one will surrender tonight. | 今晚没人会投降的 |
[1:53:16] | But I won’t give in. | 我也不会让步的 |
[1:53:19] | I know what I want. | 我知道我要的是什么 |