英文名称:Twin Daggers
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Sorry about the noise. | 抱歉 有劳清静 |
[01:18] | lt’s just such a pleasure to use the abacus again. | 算盘很好玩 |
[01:29] | Sorry again. | 再次抱歉 |
[01:31] | Must be all the coffee l had this morning. | 一定是今早咖啡起作用了 |
[02:54] | Ah, Yakuza. | 啊 如龙 |
[02:56] | Sorry about your boss. | 对不起你的主子了 |
[02:58] | Heard he had a heck of a funeral. | 听闻他葬的不怎么样 |
[03:10] | Baka! | 巴嘎! |
[03:21] | That was for cussing. | 谁叫你骂人 |
[03:25] | Ah, ”Romeo and Juliet.” | “罗米欧与朱丽叶” |
[03:27] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[04:23] | You got my sub sandwich there, Bobby? | 你拿了我的潜艇三明治 鲍比? |
[04:26] | Funny, most people call be ”Body.” | 有意思 一般别人叫我”爆体” |
[04:31] | Well, you certainly are. | 你绝对是的 |
[04:34] | Did you watch my performance? | 看过我表演吗? |
[04:38] | Very nice, very nice. | 很赞 真的很赞 |
[04:40] | You obviously know a thing or two about dancing, don’t you? | 你该会扭几下舞蹈吧? |
[04:43] | See any rough edges that need to be smoothed? | 有没有毛边要抚平呢? |
[04:47] | Oh, maybe a tad here or there. | 这里 那里 需要来一下 |
[04:49] | But nothing we can’t work out. | 你我没有解决不了的事情 |
[04:51] | Then show me how to smooth them. | 让我看看 你抚平的技巧 |
[04:53] | l suppose my vast experience could be helpful, couldn’t it, doll? | 我经验丰富 巨有帮助 是不是 漂亮娃娃? |
[05:10] | You like what you see? | 喜欢所见吗? |
[05:12] | Very good. | 很好 |
[05:30] | By the way, your Russian friend sends his regards. | 还有 你的俄罗斯朋友向你致意 |
[05:33] | No! | 不要! |
[06:02] | Best mother in the joint. | 辣块妈妈 |
[06:14] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[06:24] | Oh, shit! | 干! |
[06:25] | – Put it down! – Hey, don’t shoot. | -放下! -别开枪 |
[06:27] | – Put it down! – Don’t shoot! | -放下! -别开枪! |
[06:28] | Look, l was just looking. Don’t shoot. | 我只是随便看看 别开枪 |
[06:30] | – Here, catch this. – Whoa! | -接住 -哇! |
[06:33] | Now you don’t move! | 现在你不许动! |
[06:39] | Oh, shit! | 干! |
[06:41] | – Shit! – Oh, bingo! | -干! -宾果! |
[06:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:46] | This one. Take the little one. | 这只 拿这只小的 |
[06:47] | How about another one, huh? This one’s better. | 再来一个? 这个还要好 |
[06:49] | – Take this one. – No more, please. | -接住了 -不要了 拜托 |
[06:51] | – How about this one? – No more, please! | -这个怎么样? -不要了 拜托 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:901个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:141个,六级词汇:69个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:114个,考研词汇:155个,专四词汇:131个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:242个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:54] | – Ha, yeah, take this. – No more, no more, no more. | -接住 -不要了 不要了 不要了 |
[06:57] | Ha ha! Hey, you look a little full. | 貌似你拿满了 |
[06:59] | lt’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 与你配合非常开心 |
[07:02] | Hey, you look a little stuck up. | 你看起来有点囧 |
[07:05] | Oh no, oh no! | 不! |
[07:07] | – Ha! – Oh no, oh no. | -哈! -不 |
[07:09] | Oh God, oh God, oh no! | 天 天 不! |
[07:12] | Oh no, hold on. Not this one, oh no. | 不 坚持 别这个 别 |
[07:15] | – Oh no, oh no! – Ha ha! | -不 不! -哈 哈! |
[07:17] | Not this one, not this one, not this one. | 别这个 别这个 别这个 |
[07:20] | Oh, shit. | 干 |
[07:23] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[07:29] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了? |
[07:31] | Are you nervous about tomorrow? | 你紧张明天的事? |
[07:32] | Nervous? l was a made man | 紧张? 我是过来人 |
[07:35] | when you were puking on your prom night. | 那时你还在灯红酒绿杀人夜 狂吐呢 |
[07:38] | What are you gonna do after the trial? | 审理结束后你去哪? |
[07:41] | Are you gonna lay low for the rest of your life? | 余生低调做人? |
[07:44] | Hey, l’m gonna enjoy myself. | 我要享受人生 |
[07:45] | What are you gonna do on your puny salary, huh? | 你那些低微的工资能干吗? |
[07:48] | At least nobody put a contract on my head. | 至少没人拿合同抵我头 |
[07:56] | Relax, it’s the wind. | 别紧张 是风 |
[08:07] | All right. l know. | 好了 |
[10:03] | Well well well. | 好极了 |
[10:05] | lf it isn’t my good old team captain. | 那不是我的老友队长吗 |
[10:07] | Hello, Body. | 你好 爆体 |
[10:09] | Nice to see you’ve maintained that namesake of yours. | 很高兴你 宝刀未老 |
[10:12] | Oh well, you know, work out, | 如你所知 努力工作 |
[10:15] | diet… the usual suffering. | 拼命节食 |
[10:18] | The witch and her body. | 婊子和她的身体 |
[10:22] | The jackass and his muscle. | 呆驴和他的驴肉 |
[10:24] | Flex, nice to see you as well. | 曲体 很高兴你一如既往 |
[10:28] | You both here for the unique culture? | 你们两个同时出现有什么要事? |
[10:31] | l was told it was a unique spa treatment. | 有人告诉我这里有高级SPA |
[10:36] | Well, if the three of us are here, then… | 若我们三人同时出现 那么… |
[10:57] | Well, that’s an unexpected reunion. | 可是意料之外的重聚 |
[11:00] | Wonder who knows about the four of us then? | 那么四人相聚 何解? |
[11:19] | Scholar, | 同学们 |
[11:21] | Body, Flex and Ghost. | 爆体 曲体 和 魅影 |
[11:25] | Welcome. The Army Intelligence | 欢迎 头脑武力组 |
[11:27] | Gifted Ops Team which specializes in ancient weaponry. | 天才冷兵器专业组合 |
[11:31] | That’s ancient history. | 那可是个曾经的传奇 |
[11:33] | Hey, how did you know about the Go team? | 你怎么知道爆走组? |
[11:35] | Most people who knew about it didn’t live to tell it. | 认识我们的人可都没活多久 |
[11:37] | Let me introduce myself. | 容我自我介绍 |
[11:40] | l’m Lan. l apologize for the false advertising. | 我是 蓝 首先为骗你们上钩道歉 |
[11:44] | And l’m guessing you have some friends at Army Intel | 我猜你在军情处有些关系 |
[11:46] | in order to get these photos. | 才能拿到这些照片 |
[11:48] | lt took me a long while to track down the four of you | 花了我很长时间来找到你们4个 |
[11:51] | who went AWOL all of a sudden. | 突然间全体参加AWOL |
[11:54] | And have you figured out why we went AWOL yet? | 你有没有想出我们为什么参加AWOL? |
[11:56] | The records show you guys had a fiasco of a mission | 档案显示你们任务失败 |
[11:59] | six years ago. | 6年前 |
[12:04] | lt’s an invitation-only game, l’m afraid. | 恐怕是非请莫入的游戏 |
[12:17] | Shit! | 干! |
[12:19] | What? | 什么? |
[12:20] | FBI The FBl. | |
[12:24] | You stupid idiots. | 你个蠢蛋 |
[12:28] | So much for the Go team. | 爆走组仅此而已 |
[12:31] | Word has it now it’s four new guns for hire. | 话说你们又是4条好枪 |
[12:37] | Forgot you guys don’t use guns. | 忘记你们不用枪 |
[12:40] | Let’s just say ”problem solvers.” | 我们不如说 “解困者” |
[12:45] | What do you want from us? | 你想我们怎样? |
[12:49] | A job offer. | 有件任务 |
[12:51] | Yeah, well, the photos should have tipped you off… | 很好 照片有警示你… |
[12:55] | working together ain’t our thing. | 我们不善协同工作 |
[12:57] | Thought you guys might’ve gotten along better | 那你们在训练期间 |
[12:59] | during the course of training. | 最好前嫌尽释 |
[13:01] | Hmm, that’s a laugh. | 很可笑 |
[13:03] | You still owe me one. | 你还欠我一回 |
[13:18] | Shit! | 干! |
[13:27] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[13:33] | $4oo,ooo. | 40万美元 |
[13:42] | My English… no good. | 我的英语…很差 |
[13:44] | l heard 400 grand Ioud and clear. | 我听到有400大钞(面额1000元的) 清楚又明白 |
[13:48] | l Hay Moi. | 我是梅海 |
[13:51] | She is my cousin. | 她是我表妹 |
[13:53] | And she needs a job done… | 她有活要你们干… |
[13:55] | if you guys are still interested. | 如果你们还有兴趣 |
[13:59] | Looks like we’re still here. | 好像我们还没走 |
[14:13] | ls this a joke? | 开玩笑? |
[14:15] | You want us to whack you? | 目标是你? |
[14:17] | She Sue. My twin. | 她是苏 我的孪生姐妹 |
[14:20] | She’s worth that much, is she? | 她那么值钱 是吗? |
[14:26] | Are you interested? No? | 你有兴趣? 没有? |
[14:30] | You want us to go all the way to… | 你想我们参加 去… |
[14:33] | China? | 中国? |
[14:35] | First and foremost… | 重中之重… |
[14:38] | show me the moolah. | 先给我看钱 |
[14:42] | Here. | 在这 |
[14:45] | Your advance… $20,OOO each. | 先付每人2万 |
[14:54] | Whoo! Looks like a real deal. | 看上去像大单 |
[14:57] | Two conditions. | 2个条件 |
[15:02] | First, no one else hurt. | 首先 不得伤害无辜 |
[15:05] | Only your target alone. | 除了目标对象 |
[15:07] | Otherwise, no pay. | 否则 免谈 |
[15:10] | All right. | 好 |
[15:12] | l’m a precision kind of gal. | 我一枪爆头 |
[15:14] | Collateral damage is bad for business anyway. | 拖泥带水可是做不好买卖的 |
[15:20] | One more thing. | 还有 |
[15:23] | No witness. | 不得有目击者 |
[15:25] | No witnesses? | 没有目击者? |
[15:27] | But yet, we can’t whack any witnesses. | 我们也不能伤害目击者 |
[15:31] | Oh, man! | 伙计! |
[15:34] | lt must be done quiet. | 必须手脚麻利 |
[15:36] | Afterward, l’ll be Sue. | 完事后 我扮作苏 |
[15:40] | You assume her identity. | 你冒充她的身份 |
[15:43] | Would you mind clari_ing the situation a little? | 你可以再多讲点吗? |
[15:45] | Why many questions? | 怎么这么多问题? |
[15:47] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[15:49] | Stick to the business at hand. | 管好你的手头事情 |
[15:52] | Let’s say one of us can nail your twin alone? | 我们中的任意一人 就可轻易摆平你的孪生子 |
[15:55] | Wouldn’t it be unfair to split it four ways? | 用4个人来对付是否有所不公? |
[15:58] | We thought the four of you together | 我认为 你们必须4人合作 |
[16:00] | would guarantee a result. | 才能保证成功 |
[16:02] | Yeah, well, suppose one or two of us | 假设我们其中1或2个人 |
[16:05] | can get the job done. | 完成了工作 |
[16:07] | You know what l mean? | 知我意思吗? |
[16:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:11] | One person brings me Sue’s body, | 一人带苏的尸体来 |
[16:14] | take all the money. | 拿走所有的钱 |
[16:24] | Hey, you still want to know | 你仍旧想知道 |
[16:26] | what’s going on with the twins? | 双生子有什么事情? |
[16:29] | Not that l have to check my moral compass or anything. | 不如我去检查一下我的道德准则 |
[16:32] | Okay. For your information, | 给你点信息 |
[16:35] | Moi International was founded by their parents | 梅氏国际由其父母创建 |
[16:38] | until the evil twin could arrange an early exit. | 直到她们其中之一可以脱颖而出 |
[16:42] | Yes, l warned her dad too. | 我已经预先警告过她父亲 |
[16:45] | An original Shakespeare tragedy. | 又一出莎士比亚悲剧 |
[16:48] | l believe revenge is justified | 我认为相互寻仇是恰当的 |
[16:50] | where the law couldn’t serve the purpose. | 只是不能通过司法途径 |
[16:55] | Then it will be delivered cold. | 等着收尸吧 |
[18:01] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早安 |
[18:33] | Yes? | 怎样? |
[18:38] | Yeah yeah. | 好 |
[18:47] | Miss Moi This is Mr. Ho’gan. | 梅小姐 这位是霍根先生 |
[18:50] | Sue Moi. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hogan. | 梅苏 幸会 霍根先生 |
[18:53] | The pleasure’s all mine. Please, call me Bart. | 荣幸之至 请叫我巴特 |
[18:56] | Then call me Sue. | 那叫我苏 |
[18:59] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[19:11] | Can l bring you some coffee or tea? | 来点咖啡或茶? |
[19:14] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[19:15] | Buzz me if you need anything. | 需要什么请呼我 |
[19:21] | You have a beautiful office. | 你办公室很漂亮 |
[19:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | lt feels very homey, very… | 有家的感觉 很… |
[19:27] | safe. | 安全感 |
[19:29] | l didn’t have to kill anyone to get it. | 我不是靠杀人达成目的的人 |
[19:36] | Excuse my lousy joke. | 原谅我不恰当的玩笑 |
[19:38] | Your English is much better. | 你英语好多了 |
[19:40] | Better than who? | 比谁好? |
[19:42] | Somebody… | 某些… |
[19:45] | somebody you really don’t know at all. | 某些你根本没兴趣知道的人 |
[19:49] | l still have an accent | 我口音很重 |
[19:52] | despite all my years in America. | 尽管我在美国呆了多年 |
[19:54] | Well, just makes your voice that much more appealing. | 所以你的嗓音纯正多了 |
[19:58] | Are you trying to sweet talk me into a deal? | 你想对我用糖衣炮弹? |
[20:01] | lt depends… is it working? | 那要看… 是否起作用? |
[20:04] | No. | 没有 |
[20:05] | Damn. | 很不幸 |
[20:08] | Let’s talk business. | 谈正事吧 |
[20:12] | l have the feeling it’s going to be a very long talk. | 我预感会是马拉松谈话 |
[20:48] | This is good. Almost as good as my favorite food. | 很好 和我最爱的食物一样美味 |
[20:51] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[20:53] | Maine lobster. | 缅因龙虾 |
[20:55] | Could eat them all day. | 能吃上一整天 |
[20:57] | Are you from Maine? | 你来自缅因州? |
[20:59] | Mm, you bet. Beautiful New England. | 的确 美丽的新式英格兰 |
[21:02] | lt’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[21:03] | But isn’t it very cold? | 气候冷吗? |
[21:06] | Ah, not if you’ve got someone to hold at night. | 还不至于你晚上要抱个人才能入睡 |
[21:09] | Or a fireplace. | 或壁炉 |
[21:12] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[21:14] | Have a fireplace? | 有壁炉? |
[21:17] | Have someone to hold? | 有人抱? |
[21:21] | Not for a long time now. l’ve been working too hard. | 很久没有了 我是工作狂人 |
[21:27] | – Me neither. – That’s hard to believe. | -我也没有 -难以置信 |
[21:30] | – You’re beautiful. – What do they say? | -你很美 -俗话怎讲? |
[21:33] | ”Lonely at the top”? | “高处不胜寒”? |
[21:36] | Well, perhaps it’s just that smart, powerful women | 也许女人太成功 |
[21:39] | tend to scare men off. | 吓跑了男人 |
[21:42] | – More water? – Yes, please. | -加水? -请 |
[21:47] | – Look out. Here. – So sorry! | -注意 -对不起! |
[21:49] | The first day on the job. | 我第一天上班 |
[21:51] | Well, the way you’re going, it could very well be your last. | 希望这是你的最后一次 |
[21:54] | You okay? | 你如何? |
[21:56] | l’m fine. Where is the ladies’ room? | 我没事 女洗手间在哪里? |
[21:59] | Over there. | 那边 |
[22:01] | l’m just so clumsy. | 我够笨的 |
[22:03] | Don’t worry. You’re fine. | 别担心 没你的事 |
[22:36] | You too? | 你也? |
[22:37] | Pardon me? | 不好意思? |
[22:39] | You got doused from that incompetent waitress too? | 你也是被那女服务生泼的水? |
[22:47] | Honey, you’ve got it all wrong. | 甜心 你弄错了 |
[22:49] | Let me show you. | 我来告诉你 |
[22:54] | See, like this. | 看见吗 象这样 |
[22:59] | Come on, come on. All right, your turn. | 来 来 该你了 |
[23:01] | No, that won’t be necessary. | 不需要了吧 |
[23:03] | Oh, come on. | 来呀 |
[23:05] | Don’t be shy. Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 别害羞 |
[23:08] | Come on. | 来 |
[23:09] | Whoo! Mangos. | 芒果 |
[23:12] | Sweeten those mangos, honey. | 甜蜜的芒果 甜心 |
[23:14] | Come on. You too! Swing it! | 你也来 来摇摆 |
[23:17] | Come on, swing it. | 来 摇摆 |
[23:35] | ls everything all right? | 没事吗? |
[23:39] | Just some lady taught me how to dance. | 只是个老女士教我跳舞 |
[23:42] | Well, l’m sure you dance beautifully. | 我猜你跳舞优雅 |
[23:44] | l’ve taken a class or two. | 我上过几次课程 |
[23:46] | Unfortunately, l have two left feet. | 很不幸 我长了2只左脚 |
[23:52] | Miss, may l have this dance? | 小姐 可以请你跳舞吗? |
[23:57] | Have fun. | 去吧 |
[24:56] | Staking out your turf? | 监视自己的领地? |
[24:59] | You’re not touching her tonight. | 今晚你别动她 |
[25:05] | May l? | 我可以吗? |
[25:24] | ls there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[25:28] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[25:31] | You made me feel teCUre. | 你让我感觉安全 |
[25:34] | l feel l can trust in you. | 我感觉可以信任你 |
[25:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:39] | What if l wasn’t the person you thought l was? | 如果我并非今晚之人呢? |
[25:42] | Then you are insulting my judgment of character. | 那你就是蔑视我看人的准度 |
[25:46] | Then you have my sincere apologies. | 诚挚的道歉 |
[25:55] | Thanks for a wonderful evening. | 谢谢今晚很愉快 |
[25:57] | The pleasure was all mine. | 客气 |
[26:04] | l’m warm now. | 我现在很温暖 |
[26:06] | Right you are. | 没错 |
[26:08] | So, should we talk in your office tomorrow? | 明天到你办公室谈? |
[26:11] | Talk? Oh, yes. | 谈? 是的 |
[26:15] | ln my office, | 我办公室 |
[26:17] | nO. | 不 |
[26:26] | l’ll call you. | 等我电话 |
[26:53] | Love or money, Cap’n? | 爱情还是钱财 队长? |
[26:56] | What a choice. | 两难的选择 |
[27:38] | Oh, shit! | 干! |
[27:48] | Are… are you… | 你…你是… |
[27:50] | Me Hay. | 是我 嘿 |
[27:54] | l am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:58] | At least you noticed this! | 好在你还记得这个! |
[28:00] | Yeah, almost blew my hem payday on a mix-up, huh? | 差点搞混了 |
[28:04] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:06] | Let me finish my shopping, all right? | 让我买好东西 行不? |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:11] | Those pants… | 那些裤子… |
[28:14] | make you look a bit fat, don’t you think? | 让你显胖 不是吗? |
[28:16] | Get out. | 出去 |
[28:20] | Get out! | 出去! |
[28:28] | Mr. Hogan? l’m Miss Moi’s butler. | 霍根先生? 我是梅小姐的管家 |
[28:30] | Pleased to meet you. | 幸会 |
[28:36] | Miss Moi is waiting for you in the garden. | 梅小姐在花园等你 |
[29:35] | You have a beautiful garden. | 你有个漂亮花园 |
[29:37] | Very unique style to it. | 风格独特 |
[29:39] | l inherited my father’s style. | 我父亲的风格 |
[29:42] | Western on our side, but Eastern at its core. | 洋为中用 |
[29:46] | A reflection of a changing world. | 是我们的处事之道 |
[29:50] | Do you know what l just wrote? | 知道我写什么吗? |
[29:53] | lt’s a famous Chinese poem about something we all need. | 是首尽人皆知的中国诗 |
[29:58] | May l? | 我可以吗? |
[30:17] | l had no idea. | 没话讲了 |
[30:19] | Poetry is one of my true appreciations. | 诗词是我的珍爱 |
[30:23] | But this is in Chinese. | 但这是汉语 |
[30:25] | English, Asian, African… | 英国人 亚洲人 非洲人… |
[30:27] | l love them all. | 我统统都爱 |
[30:32] | You’re full of surprises. | 你真令人意外 |
[30:34] | You don’t know the half of it. | 还有更多呢 |
[30:46] | Hmm, an antique fan. | 古董迷 |
[30:48] | 500 years old. | 500年历史了 |
[30:51] | Remarkable. | 不同寻常 |
[30:53] | Still looks like new. | 象新的一样 |
[30:55] | lt’s made of rare metal. | 由稀有金属制造 |
[30:56] | Flexible, but it’s still as strong. | 能弯曲 强度十足 |
[30:59] | Sharp as a butcher’s knife, l bet. | 和厨子的刀一样锋利 |
[31:02] | l chop meat with it sometimes. | 有时我用它来砍肉 |
[31:13] | Ah, ”Romeo and Juliet.” | “罗密欧与朱丽叶” |
[31:15] | My favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[31:19] | ”lt’s the East, and Juliet is the sun. | “那就是东方 朱丽叶就是太阳 |
[31:22] | Arise, fair sun, to kill the envious moon… | 起来吧 美丽的太阳! 赶走那妒忌的月亮… |
[31:25] | The brightness of her cheeks would shame those stars. | 她脸庞的光辉 可使群星羞愧 |
[31:28] | See how she rests her cheek upon her hand. | 看!她手托香腮的模样 |
[31:31] | Oh, that l could be a glove upon the hand, | 我愿化为她的手套 |
[31:34] | that l might touch that cheek.” | 那样便可轻抚她的脸庞” |
[31:37] | ”So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called, | “罗密欧如果不叫罗密欧 |
[31:40] | retain that clear perfection which he owes.” | 还是一样亲切完美” |
[31:50] | Can l ask you something? | 可以问你件事情吗? |
[31:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:54] | All these bodyguards… | 这些保镖… |
[31:57] | are they really necessary? | 真的有必要? |
[31:58] | This is reality. Not like in the books. | 那可是现实 不像在书里 |
[32:03] | Are you in some sort of trouble? | 你有麻烦? |
[32:07] | Do you understand the price of getting to the top? | 你了解成功的代价吗? |
[32:12] | l knew people who got kidnapped and killed. | 我认识的一些人被绑架并杀害 |
[32:15] | Someone may be after me too. | 有人可能在跟踪我 |
[32:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[32:39] | We should stick to the business at hand. | 我们该着手谈正事 |
[33:11] | You went inside her house. | 你去过她房子 |
[33:13] | What happened? You did it? | 怎么了? 成功了吗? |
[33:16] | Just a scouting mission. | 只是去侦查 |
[33:18] | Why not? Waiting for what? | 为什么不下手? 等什么? |
[33:21] | The butler was there. | 管家在 |
[33:23] | No witnesses, remember? | 没有目击者 记得吗? |
[33:25] | You can’t even fool a butler? | 引开管家都不会? |
[33:28] | Her bodyguards were everywhere as well. | 她的保镖到处都是 |
[33:49] | Then find other ways. | 那么另外找办法 |
[33:51] | l will. | 我会的 |
[33:54] | But first l have a question for you. | 但我有问题问你 |
[33:57] | Shoot. | 说 |
[33:59] | Did she really kill your parents? | 她真的杀了你双亲? |
[34:01] | l mean, she doesn’t seem the type. | 我意思 她看上去不像 |
[34:03] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[34:05] | Me the vicious type? | 我就是狠毒的巫婆? |
[34:07] | l’m not saying that. | 我不是那意思 |
[34:08] | Your type… | 你是… |
[34:10] | read books, study arts. | 博览群书 修习艺术 |
[34:13] | Almost forgot… | 差点忘了… |
[34:16] | kill people for a living. | 靠杀人谋生 |
[34:18] | Easy. | 放松 |
[34:20] | Are you okay? | 你如何? |
[34:21] | What did l run over? | 我压到了什么? |
[34:25] | One of those days, huh? | 倒霉的一天 |
[34:27] | Well, l got a spare. | 那么 我可稍作放松 |
[34:29] | – Need some help? – No, it’s my job. | -需要帮助? -不用 那是我的职责 |
[34:31] | My boss is inside. l better hurry. | 我老板在里面 我得快点 |
[34:48] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干吗? |
[34:56] | Hey, collateral damage means no paycheck. | 间接伤害意思是 没有报酬 |
[34:59] | – Who’s gonna know? – l will. | -谁会知道? -我会 |
[35:01] | You want to get me disqualified? | 你想我失去资格? |
[35:04] | She’s mine. | 她是我的 |
[35:05] | l set her up first. She’s mine. | 我先设的计 她是我的 |
[35:08] | You have to pass through me. | 你得过我这关 |
[35:09] | You took my money. Do the job. | 你拿了我的钱 做好你的事 |
[35:15] | lf you don’t, somebody else will. | 你不做 自有人做 |
[35:19] | You can count on it. | 你信得过我 |
[35:28] | What are you gonna do different? | 你打算怎么办? |
[35:32] | One spray of this herbal sedative, | 一支草本镇静喷剂 |
[35:36] | he’ll be out for a half an hour. | 他还要半小时 |
[35:37] | What collateral damage? | 需要 间接伤害吗? |
[35:39] | You take care of the driver, | 你看住司机 |
[35:41] | l’ll finish off the woman inside. | 我去了断里面的女人 |
[35:43] | We deliver the body together, | 我们一起送尸体 |
[35:45] | agreed? | 同意? |
[35:47] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[35:57] | What’s going on here? You’re blocking the road. | 怎么了? 你堵住了路 |
[36:00] | Officer. | 长官 |
[36:02] | We’re just helping him change his tire. | 我们在帮他换胎 |
[36:04] | So you’re helping him? | 所以你们在帮他? |
[36:06] | What’s the story here? | 怎么回事? |
[36:08] | Oh, l had a blowout. | 我爆胎了 |
[36:10] | – A blowout? – Yeah. | -爆胎? -对 |
[36:11] | Okay, so you need any more help? | 所以你还需要帮助? |
[36:14] | Oh no, almost done, sir. | 差不多好了 长官 |
[36:15] | Good good, move out of here before l give you a ticket. | 快点走 免得我贴你条 |
[36:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:19] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[36:20] | l need to see both your and your ID. | 我要看你还有你的身份证 |
[36:25] | Officer, | 长官 |
[36:27] | you wouldn’t give a ticket to a good Samaritan, now would you? | 你不会给好心人贴条吧 现在还会吗? |
[36:35] | Well, l suppose l could make exception in this case. | 那这次算例外吧 |
[36:39] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:41] | Yeah, thanks, copper. | 谢谢 警官 |
[36:52] | Thanks, copper. | 谢谢 警官 |
[36:58] | Aren’t you gonna call me a greedy bastard or something? | 你打算叫我贪婪的混蛋? |
[37:00] | Easy come, easy go. | 来也匆匆 去也匆匆 |
[37:04] | l’ll locate her again. | 我会盯着她 |
[37:27] | So does everybody like what they see? | 大家情况如何? |
[37:32] | The worry in his eyes Iooks genuine. | 他眼中的担心很真实 |
[37:35] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[37:38] | Then l think l’m gonna have to fold. | 我该收网了 |
[37:47] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[38:38] | Sorry, it’s an invitation-only game. | 抱歉 非请莫入 |
[38:47] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[38:49] | Resume your seats. | 坐回去 |
[39:07] | Shit! | 干! |
[39:09] | What? | 怎么? |
[39:10] | FBI The FBl. | |
[39:14] | You stupid idiots. | 傻子 |
[39:17] | You two jumped the gun. | 你们搅的浑水 |
[39:19] | Now we’re in deep shit. | 这下麻烦大了 |
[39:21] | That’s how l was trained. That’s how l operate. | 我受训如此 我就这么干 |
[39:27] | Enough, the both of you. It’s been done. | 你们两个 够了 别吵了 |
[39:30] | So let’s just deal with it. | 想办法解决吧 |
[39:37] | Flex, glad you could come. | 曲体 很高兴你来了 |
[39:40] | What’s on your mind, man? | 你想什么呢? |
[39:43] | Think you can collect that 400,OOO by yourself? | 自以为可以单枪匹马40万? |
[39:46] | l got just as good a chance as anybody else. | 我曾有个千载难逢的机会 |
[39:49] | l have a proposition for you. | 我有建议给你 |
[39:53] | What say we team up and work together? | 我们协同作战 |
[39:54] | lncrease our odds. | 可提高成功率 |
[39:56] | lnteresting proposal. | 有趣的建议 |
[39:58] | We work well together, you and l. | 我们一起干 你和我 |
[40:01] | Unlike the other two. | 不象另外两个 |
[40:02] | You liked it ’cause you were in charge | 你喜欢因为你负责 |
[40:04] | telling us what to do. | 告诉我们去做什么 |
[40:05] | l got the job done and kept everyone in line. | 我得做好此事 保证所有人不出线 |
[40:07] | Whatever, man. | 谁管 伙计 |
[40:09] | Don’t you want to kill Body? | 你不想杀爆体? |
[40:10] | l don’t need help. | 我不需要帮助 |
[40:12] | You ever wonder what happened on that mission six years ago? | 6年前的任务你就没有疑问吗? |
[40:15] | What about it? | 怎么? |
[40:17] | Those two killed those agents on purpose. | 那两人故意杀死探员 |
[40:21] | You saying Body or Ghost? | 你说的是爆体 还是 魅影? |
[40:23] | Think about it. Go all the way back. | 想想吧 仔细回想 |
[40:25] | When did Army Intelligence recruit you? | 军情处几时吸收你的? |
[40:27] | – When l was in the slammer. – Same as the other two. | -当时我在服刑 -那两人也是 |
[40:30] | They arranged your release… | 他们释放了你… |
[40:32] | …and assigned me to train the three of you. | …派我训练你们3个 |
[40:34] | Unfortunately, only you were ever grateful for the opportunity. | 很不幸 只有你懂得感恩 |
[40:36] | The other two could wait to get out, | 那两人等不及要出来 |
[40:38] | though if they left, they would have been thrown back in the slammer | 他们只要一离开 马上就会被重新投监 |
[40:41] | faster than they could have blinked. | 比一眨眼还快 |
[40:43] | After they killed those agents, | 他们杀了探员后 |
[40:46] | Army Intelligence had to deny any knowledge of us | 军情处开始抹掉我们的所有信息 |
[40:48] | to avoid a scandal. | 以遮掩丑闻 |
[40:50] | They gave the Feds false leads, | 他们提供FBI错误信息 |
[40:52] | and two months later arrested the wrong people | 2个月后抓替罪羊 |
[40:55] | and closed the case. | 结束此案 |
[40:57] | Which is when they started freelancing for themselves. | 他们获得了自由 |
[40:59] | And l’ve had to watch my back ever since. | 而我则得时刻提防背后 |
[41:02] | And what about me? My career, gone. | 我又怎么样呢? 丢了我的职业工作 |
[41:05] | l have to sleep with one eye open. | 我睡觉也得睁只眼 |
[41:08] | This isn’t the life l chose. Is yours? | 这可不是我想要的生活 你呢? |
[41:13] | Okay, Captain. Let’s get ’em. | 好 队长 我们去抓他们 |
[41:51] | Well well well. | 赫 赫 赫 |
[41:52] | Fishing, Captain? | 钓鱼呢 队长? |
[41:55] | Catch anything yet? | 抓到什么没有? |
[41:57] | The only thing biting today… | 今天唯一咬钩的… |
[41:59] | is you. | 是你 |
[43:02] | Ah, shit! | 干! |
[45:28] | ls she dead? | 她死了吗? |
[45:34] | One down. | 消灭1个 |
[46:34] | – Thirsty? – Thank you. | -渴吗? -谢谢 |
[46:37] | Ah, this is Lan, my cousin. | 这位是蓝 我表兄 |
[46:40] | And this is Bart, my new friend. | 这位是巴特 我的新朋友 |
[46:44] | Pleased to meet you. | 幸会 |
[46:45] | Likewise. | 彼此 |
[46:49] | Either of you care to join me here for some exercise? | 你们谁想和我一起锻炼? |
[46:52] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑? |
[46:54] | l’m afraid of heights. | 我恐高 |
[46:56] | Don’t mind if l do. | 我来试试看 |
[46:58] | And l’ll be exercising all the way to… | 我宁可到… |
[47:01] | …the kitchen for some ice cream. | …厨房间找点冰淇淋吃 |
[47:19] | Need some practice, pal. | 多加锻炼 老兄 |
[47:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:42] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[47:44] | Piece of cake. | 易如反掌 |
[48:15] | l’ll catch you! | 我会抓到你! |
[48:16] | Not so easy. | 可不那么容易 |
[48:25] | Come on. | 来 |
[48:33] | Guess you’re hard to catch. | 猜你很难抓 |
[48:35] | lf you want to catch me, Iure me. | 如果你想抓住我 得诱惑我 |
[48:39] | Don’t chase. | 别死追 |
[48:40] | How shall l do that? | 我该怎么做? |
[48:42] | Tell me sweet little lies. | 例如对我甜言蜜语 |
[48:45] | Butter me up. l’m gullible. | 阿谀奉承 我很容易受骗的 |
[48:51] | You think l’m beautiful? | 觉得我漂亮吗? |
[48:53] | No, drop dead gorgeous are the words. | 语言无法形容 |
[48:57] | Your sweet little lies are working. | 你的甜言蜜语有点作用了 |
[49:00] | Yes, but l’m not lying. | 但那可是事实 |
[49:32] | You work and play hard. | 你工作娱乐两不误 |
[49:35] | Must be tough. | 很难吧 |
[49:36] | l have no choice. | 我没得选 |
[49:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[49:44] | Being on top means there is a price to pay. | 成功的代价 |
[49:47] | l have enemies. | 我树敌过多 |
[49:50] | l’m sure they’re just people jealous of your success. | 我肯定那些只是嫉妒你成功的人 |
[49:55] | Didn’t you ask me about my bodyguards? | 你不是问过我保镖的事吗? |
[49:59] | Yes. What about them? | 对 他们怎么了? |
[50:08] | l’m afraid. | 我怕 |
[50:11] | lt’s my… | 是我… |
[50:13] | my sister. | 我姐姐 |
[50:17] | What about her? | 她怎么? |
[50:20] | She is consumed with hatred. | 她妒火中烧 |
[50:24] | She will do anything to take my place. | 她会为取代我的位置而不惜代价 |
[50:27] | Surely things aren’t as bad as they seem. | 事情并没有看上去那么糟 |
[50:31] | You wouldn’t understand what type of person she is. | 你不知道她是什么样的人 |
[50:36] | That’s why l need… | 所以我… |
[50:40] | need protection. | 需要保护 |
[50:51] | You have goose bumps. | 你有看家鹅 |
[51:30] | So whose side are you on? | 你站哪一边? |
[51:32] | – Does it matter? – Maybe. Maybe not. | -有关系吗? -也许有 也许没有 |
[51:35] | Look, Sue and Hay are both my cousins. | 苏和海都是我表亲 |
[51:38] | l love them both. | 我爱她们 |
[51:43] | And who’s the less manipulative? | 哪个最容易控制? |
[51:45] | You want the truth? | 想要真相? |
[51:48] | Lie to me and see if you live till tomorrow. | 对我撒谎看你活不活得到明天 |
[51:54] | The truth is l don’t know. | 真相是我不知道 |
[51:57] | Neither do l care. | 我也不关心 |
[51:59] | So you’d let one kill the other? | 所以你让其中一个杀另外一个? |
[52:02] | This is business. | 公事公办 |
[52:04] | One of them will be the head of the company | 她们其中之一会成为公司的老板 |
[52:07] | that l’m partner to. | 与我搭档 |
[52:11] | so you have a share in the company? | 所以公司也有你股份? |
[52:13] | See how complicated this is? | 多复杂啊? |
[52:16] | Don’t think that l didn’t try to settle their disputes. | 我可没有设计她们 |
[52:19] | The two of them have been going at each other | 她们两个打小就 |
[52:22] | since childhood. | 相互看不顺眼 |
[52:23] | All l can say is, they are a messed up pair. | 我只能说 她们是混蛋的一对 |
[52:27] | l call them ”Twin Daggers.” | 我叫她们 “双镖” |
[52:31] | Sort of reminds me of the messed up daughters | 让我想起莎士比亚 |
[52:33] | of Shakespeare’s Hing Lear. | 李尔王那双混蛋女儿 |
[52:35] | My best advice to you is | 我建议你最好 |
[52:38] | do the job and take the money. | 干你该干的 拿了钱跑路 |
[52:55] | Scholar? Scholar? | 斯高勒? 斯高勒? |
[53:01] | Get down. Ghost is here. | 伏低 魅影在这里 |
[54:00] | Where’s Ghost? | 魅影呢? |
[54:05] | Man, what the… what’s wrong with you? | 你… 你有什么毛病? |
[54:07] | My apologies, Flex. | 抱歉 曲体 |
[54:10] | l’ve decided to go halves with Ghost. | 我决定和魅影合作 |
[54:13] | Say what? | 说什么? |
[54:15] | You two-faced son of a bitch. | 你这个两面派 |
[54:19] | Don’t try it. | 别试 |
[54:41] | You… | 你… |
[55:04] | l’m gonna cut your ass! l’m gonna cut your ass! | l我要砍你屁股! l我要砍你屁股! |
[55:21] | You missed! | 没打中! |
[55:23] | l never miss. | 我从不失手 |
[55:33] | Two down. | 消灭2个 |
[55:56] | Those were better days. | 过去的好日子 |
[56:00] | l’m sorry for intruding. | 抱歉闯进来 |
[56:02] | lt’s okay. | 没关系 |
[56:04] | Do you have siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[56:07] | Only child, l’m afraid. | 只是小孩 |
[56:10] | Was it hard to be alone? | 一个人过难么? |
[56:14] | You get used to it. | 习惯了 |
[56:16] | You’re free to do as you please. | 你请随便 |
[56:21] | No security in here. | 这里没保安 |
[56:23] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑? |
[56:25] | l need privacy here. | 这里需要隐私 |
[56:37] | You mind? | 介意吗? |
[57:02] | Hey, easy. | 放松 |
[57:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:08] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[57:13] | What do you think of my skin? | 我皮肤怎么样? |
[57:18] | Soft, supple… | 柔软 润滑… |
[57:23] | vulnerable. | 娇嫩 |
[57:28] | Here. | 这里 |
[58:04] | Come in. | 进来 |
[58:10] | Miss Moi, Mr. Hogan, your fruit juice. | 梅小姐 霍根先生 你的果汁 |
[58:14] | ls Mr. Hogan staying here for dinner? | 霍根先生留下吃午餐吗? |
[58:18] | Unfortunately, l have a prior engagement. | 我有约了 |
[58:21] | Please excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[58:41] | You did it? | 成功了? |
[58:43] | l didn’t have the chance. | 我没机会 |
[58:46] | You called me here to tell me this? | 你叫我来就说这个? |
[58:49] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[58:52] | did your sister do something to you, or are you the bitter one? | 你妹妹做了什么对不起你的事? |
[58:56] | What’s the matter with you? | 你有什么问题? |
[58:58] | l want to know. | 我想知道而已 |
[58:59] | She killed my parents. Not enough? | 她杀了我父母 还不够? |
[59:02] | Talk’s cheap. l need proof. | 说说容易 我需要证据 |
[59:11] | This is goodbye, sis. | 永别了 |
[59:15] | Don’t… don’t kill me. | 不要…不要杀我 |
[59:21] | Hill you? | 杀你? |
[59:22] | No no! | 不! |
[59:25] | Don’t tell me l’m a monster. | 别说我是魔鬼 |
[59:27] | Please, Sue, you’re my sister. | 不要 苏 我是你姐姐 |
[59:32] | We’re just having a little fun. | 我们找点乐子 |
[59:43] | This your proof. | 这就是证据 |
[59:47] | She fooled you. | 我玩弄了你 |
[59:50] | She doesn’t appear so brutal. | 她没有那么无情 |
[59:57] | lt’s her gift. | 那是她的天赋 |
[59:59] | That sweet, gentle Sue. | 甜蜜淑女的苏 |
[1:00:04] | l’m sorry l doubted you. | 抱歉我怀疑你 |
[1:00:09] | She fooled me too. | 她也玩弄了我 |
[1:00:12] | l never saw it coming. | 我从不曾想到过 |
[1:00:16] | And my parents, | 还有我的父母 |
[1:00:18] | they loved her so much. | 那么爱她 |
[1:00:23] | Just have your money ready. | 准备好钱 |
[1:00:37] | Mom, Dad… | 妈 爸… |
[1:00:41] | your revenge is coming. | 该报仇了 |
[1:01:18] | This your proof. | 这就是证据 |
[1:01:20] | She killed my parents. Not enough? | 她杀了我父母 还不够? |
[1:01:23] | One person brings me Sue’s body, | 一个人带给我苏的尸体 |
[1:01:26] | take all the money. | 拿走所有的钱 |
[1:02:23] | Okay, same time tomorrow. | 明天同一时间 |
[1:02:25] | – See you tomorrow, Sue. – See you tomorrow. | -明天见 苏 -明天见 |
[1:02:27] | – See you tomorrow. – Thank you. | -明天见 -谢谢 |
[1:02:33] | She’s really good. Yeah. | 她很棒 对 |
[1:02:36] | Yeah, she’s done very well for herself. | 她表现出色 |
[1:02:38] | l think she can afford it. | 我认为她能担重任 |
[1:02:40] | Okay, who fancies a coffee? | 谁想喝咖啡? |
[1:02:42] | – l do. – Yeah, me too. | -我 -我也要 |
[1:02:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah, l’m up. | -耶 -我来了 |
[1:03:06] | Anyone there? | 谁? |
[1:05:57] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[1:07:09] | Are you okay? | 你怎么样? |
[1:07:13] | Thank God you came. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[1:07:46] | – Hello? – Scholar? | -喂? -斯高勒? |
[1:07:50] | May l ask who’s calling? | 请问是谁? |
[1:07:51] | Do it tonight. Finish her. | 今晚 了结她 |
[1:07:55] | What’s the hurry? | 那么着急? |
[1:07:57] | l’m sick and tired of waiting. | 我等烦了 |
[1:07:59] | Tomorrow… no more $4oo,ooo. | 明天 -不得拖延 40万美元 |
[1:08:04] | Understand? | 清楚了吗? |
[1:08:35] | Let me take you to Miss Moi. | 我带你去梅小姐那里 |
[1:08:46] | Hello, Sue. | 你好 苏 |
[1:08:51] | Bart? | 巴特? |
[1:08:53] | What a surprise. | 多么惊喜 |
[1:08:56] | l need to ask you something, Sue. | 我还有事问你 苏 |
[1:08:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:09:00] | The contract we’ll be negotiating is yours. | 合同是你的了 |
[1:09:03] | And we should celebrate tonight. | 我们今晚庆祝一下 |
[1:09:10] | l want the truth. | 我要真相 |
[1:09:14] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:15] | Your parents, | 你父母 |
[1:09:17] | who killed them? | 是谁杀的? |
[1:09:20] | My parents? | 我父母? |
[1:09:29] | Why would you care? | 为什么你关心? |
[1:09:31] | And your sister? What happened to her hand? | 还有你姐姐? 她的手怎么弄的? |
[1:09:34] | You’ve been talking to my sister? | 你跟我姐姐谈过? |
[1:09:40] | Why would you want to know? | 你为什么想知道? |
[1:09:42] | Because l care about you | 因为我在乎你 |
[1:09:43] | and have a difficult decision ahead of me to make. | 很难的抉择 |
[1:09:46] | lf you care about me, accept me. | 如果你在乎我 包容我 |
[1:09:49] | Forget the past. Wipe the slate clean. | 忘记过去 |
[1:09:52] | l can’t. l need to know your history. | 我不能 我得对你知根知底 |
[1:09:56] | You can’t let go of the past? | 你不能遗忘过去? |
[1:10:00] | That makes two of us. | 那会让我俩 |
[1:10:03] | Stay here. | 等着 |
[1:10:05] | Let me show you the proof. | 给你看证据 |
[1:10:28] | – You idiot. – Hay? | -白痴 -海? |
[1:10:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来作什么? |
[1:10:35] | Want the truth? | 想要真相? |
[1:10:38] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:10:43] | My parents. Jog your memory? | 我父母 想起来了吗? |
[1:10:50] | Who killed them? | 谁杀了他们? |
[1:10:51] | Sue? | 苏? |
[1:10:53] | Me? | 我? |
[1:10:55] | Or you? | 还是你? |
[1:11:05] | Deal with it. | 好好处理 |
[1:11:12] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:11:13] | Who the hell are you two? | 你们两个是谁? |
[1:11:15] | – We own the clubhouse. – Yes. | -我们是俱乐部老板 -对 |
[1:11:18] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:11:40] | You set us up. | 你设计我们 |
[1:11:42] | No twins. We are one and the same. | 不是孪生子 我们是同一个人 |
[1:11:47] | Bravo. | 精彩 |
[1:11:50] | Well played. | 演得好 |
[1:11:53] | You heard of the Chinese story | 知不知道中国古书 |
[1:11:56] | about an empty city where the prime minister | 空城计 |
[1:12:00] | played music on the city wall alone? | 军师只一人在城墙空弹琴? |
[1:12:03] | The enemy troops thought he was harboring an army inside the walls, | 敌军以为他将军队埋伏在城中 |
[1:12:06] | so never attacked. | 所有不敢进攻 |
[1:12:08] | Let me guess, your bodyguards… | 我猜猜 你的保镖… |
[1:12:11] | Mmm, l just hired them to stand there. | 我只是雇他们站岗 |
[1:12:15] | l could have killed you at many opportunities. | 我随时可以杀你 |
[1:12:19] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[1:12:21] | No, l didn’t. | 我确实没有 |
[1:12:26] | Your feelings were my best protection. | 你的感情是我最好的武器 |
[1:12:29] | And how did you reach me so well? | 你玩弄我于股掌? |
[1:12:33] | lt wasn’t easy. | 真不容易 |
[1:12:35] | My friend at Army Intel gave me a hand. | 我军情处的朋友乐于助人 |
[1:12:39] | Not only did he track down you guys, | 他不但跟踪你们 |
[1:12:41] | he also gave me a profile of each one of you. | 还给了我你们所有人的档案 |
[1:12:45] | That’s how Hay, or Sue, Iearned what button to push. | 那就是海或者苏知道如何操作的原因 |
[1:12:49] | Hmm, so why the whole twin sister act? | 孪生子又作何解? |
[1:12:52] | There are four of you and one of her. | 你们4个 她就1个 |
[1:12:55] | The only chance we had would be | 我们唯一的机会 |
[1:12:57] | if you guys go after one another. | 就是你们自相残杀 |
[1:12:59] | So we kind of stirred up the pot a bit. | 我们只是给汤加点料 |
[1:13:03] | Now you are the only one left. | 现在你是最后一人了 |
[1:13:05] | l believe congratulations are in order then. | 我相信庆功宴也准备好了吧 |
[1:13:09] | What for? | 庆什么? |
[1:13:10] | Because you’ve already had your revenge. What do you mean? | 因为你已报仇 711 你什么意思? |
[1:13:21] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个干吗? |
[1:13:22] | This is our clubhouse. | 这是我们的俱乐部 |
[1:13:24] | We’ve come to stock up everything ourselves. | 我们前来备货 |
[1:13:27] | Wrong time today. | 选今天是错误的 |
[1:13:30] | They’ve done nothing wrong. | 他们什么也没做错 |
[1:13:31] | – If they talk… – No. | -如果他们说出去… -不 |
[1:13:33] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[1:13:35] | They will talk. | 他们会说出去 |
[1:13:37] | And l ain’t going to jail again because of them. | 我不想再因为他们入狱 |
[1:13:42] | We don’t kill innocent people. | 我们不滥杀无辜 |
[1:13:46] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 队长 |
[1:13:48] | You just can’t do it! Let me go, God damn it! | 快干活! 让我走 妈的! |
[1:13:53] | Sorry l couldn’t save them. | 抱歉 我没能救他们 |
[1:13:57] | Though l’ve avenged two of the murderers. | 所以我杀了其中2个 |
[1:13:59] | And you’ve taken care of the third. | 你聊了了第3个 |
[1:14:03] | l’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上了你 |
[1:14:06] | Let’s start over with a clean slate. | 我们重新开始吧 |
[1:14:11] | Scholar… | 斯高勒… |
[1:14:14] | l truly underestimated you. | 我真的低估了你 |
[1:14:16] | l still have a heart. | 我爱心尚存 |
[1:14:20] | You freaking liar! | 你这个十足骗子! |
[1:14:23] | Unfortunately, the wrong time of day today. | 很不幸 今天来错时间了 |
[1:14:25] | Come on, man, they’re just some old folks. | 老兄 他们只是老人 |
[1:14:30] | Ghost, watch them. You two, with me. | 魅影 看好他们 你们2个 跟我来 |
[1:14:35] | You want to do time for killing federal agents? | 杀害联邦探员争取时间? |
[1:14:37] | That was an accident. We were trained to respond fast. | 那是意外 我们受训就是为了反映快速 |
[1:14:39] | Yeah, try telling that to the Feds. | 跟FBI去说吧 |
[1:14:41] | Body’s right. Our superiors will deny knowing anything about us. | 爆体是对的 我们的长官会否认我们的存在 |
[1:14:45] | Okay Okay. | |
[1:14:47] | Just do it painlessly. | 无痛了结 |
[1:15:00] | The Feds could be here any second. | FBI随时会来 |
[1:15:01] | Just take the money and disappear. | 拿好钱 走人 |
[1:15:03] | Thanks, Captain, but… | 谢谢队长 但… |
[1:15:06] | these two are witnesses. | 有2个证人 |
[1:15:08] | Leave these two to me. Just go. | 留给我 你们走 |
[1:15:29] | Did you get the account number? | 你拿到帐号了吗? |
[1:15:31] | l was interrupted. | 没有 |
[1:15:33] | 5-5-7-7-3 5-5-7-7-3. | |
[1:15:38] | Deposit the money into my account tomorrow | 明天存到我账户 |
[1:15:40] | and these designs will be yours. | 这些图归你们了 |
[1:15:42] | How you gonna explain these bodies? | 你拿这些尸体怎么办? |
[1:15:44] | My three colleagues betrayed me, stole your money, | 我的3个同伙背叛了我 拿了你的钱 |
[1:15:46] | killed the agents | 杀死探员 |
[1:15:48] | And l survived with slight wounds. Now leave. | 而我轻伤活了下来 现在走人 |
[1:15:52] | Then l’ll be in touch. | 日后保持联络 |
[1:16:15] | When can you stop lying? | 你几时不再说谎? |
[1:16:18] | l knew when we had the four of you together | 我知道把你们4人放在一起 |
[1:16:23] | you would try to knock off the others. | 你会杀死其余人 |
[1:16:25] | lt was never about your money. | 根本与你的钱无关 |
[1:16:29] | lf the others were ever caught, | 其他人被抓 |
[1:16:30] | they would have implicated me. | 一定会供我出来 |
[1:16:32] | This was my chance to shut them up for good. | 我这么做是让他们永远闭嘴 |
[1:16:39] | This is your moment to shine. | 该你上了 |
[1:16:47] | lt doesn’t have to end this way. | 不需如此了结 |
[1:18:15] | You think l’m beautiful? | 你觉得我漂亮? |
[1:18:17] | No, drop dead gorgeous are the words. | 言语无法形容 |
[1:18:20] | Your sweet little lies are working. | 糖衣炮弹真有用 |
[1:18:23] | Yes, but l’m not lying. | 但我说的是事实 |
[1:20:27] | Bart? | 巴特? |
[1:20:29] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:20:35] | Sue? | 苏? |
[1:20:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:20:54] | Oh, am l bleeding? | 我流血了? |
[1:20:56] | What a workout. | 怎么搞的 |
[1:20:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:21:30] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:21:57] | Just tell me one last thing. | 最后再告诉我一件事 |
[1:21:59] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[1:22:01] | What’s your real name? | 你真名是什么? |
[1:22:06] | Juliet. | 朱丽叶 |
[1:22:18] | ”The brightness of her cheeks would shame those stars. | “她脸上的光辉会掩盖了星星的明亮 |
[1:22:21] | See how she rests her cheek upon her hand. | 瞧!她用纤手托住了脸 |
[1:22:25] | Oh, that l could be a glove upon the hand, | 啊 但愿我是那一只手上的手套 |
[1:22:28] | that l might touch that cheek.” | 好让我亲一亲她脸上的香泽” |
[1:22:38] | ”lt is but thy name | “只有你的名字 |
[1:22:40] | that is my enemy.” | 才是我的仇敌” |
[1:22:43] | You knew your end… | 你知道你的结局… |
[1:22:46] | Romeo. | 罗密欧 |
[1:23:01] | Going to miss this place. | 会想念这个地方 |
[1:23:04] | lt made me feel like a big shot. | 让我感觉大干一场 |
[1:23:08] | And that fancy house l rented… | 我租的那个大房子 |
[1:23:10] | wish l could afford to stay there. | 真希望可以永远住下去 |
[1:23:14] | You sold everything for this whole charade. | 你为此事变卖了一切 |
[1:23:17] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗? |
[1:23:22] | Now l can look at them without tears. | 现在我可以不用以泪洗面了 |
[1:23:27] | l needed closure. | 完美结局 |
[1:23:30] | Thanks for trusting me. | 感谢相信我 |
[1:23:32] | The gang is waiting for you. Let’s go. | 戏班在等你 走吧 |
[1:23:59] | l did it. | 我成功了 |
[1:24:02] | lt’s over. | 一切结束 |
[1:24:03] | Thanks for being my staff | 感谢你们 |
[1:24:06] | in my dummy corporation. | 参加我的扮戏 |
[1:24:11] | Miss Moi… | 梅小姐… |
[1:24:12] | Can l bring you some coffee or tea? | 要咖啡还是茶? |
[1:24:22] | You saved my life. | 你救过我 |
[1:24:25] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:24:30] | l was so glad you came on time that night. | 我很感谢你那晚及时出现 |
[1:24:33] | He was about to do something. | 他已经蠢蠢欲动了 |
[1:24:35] | Your father hired me when l was an alcoholic | 你父亲在我失意时给了我工作 |
[1:24:38] | and helped me stay sober. l owe him my life. | 让我理智人生 我欠他一生一世 |
[1:24:52] | All right, l’m gonna need everyone’s ID. | 很好 出示所有人的身份证 |
[1:24:55] | …your and your ID. | …你还有你的身份证 |
[1:24:58] | Officer… | 长官… |
[1:25:01] | Things starving actors will do to keep a producer alive. | 好演员才是导演需要的 |
[1:25:07] | Hello hello hello! | 你好 你好 你好! |
[1:25:11] | You’ve got to show me that move again. | 让我再看一次那舞步 |
[1:25:13] | Okay, swing those mangos, honey! | 芒果 摆动 甜心! |
[1:25:16] | Ah, yes! | 没错 |
[1:25:28] | Honey, we were all touched by your parents | 我们都受你父母恩泽 |
[1:25:31] | in one way or another. | 以各种方式 |
[1:25:33] | And since we couldn’t keep you from your revenge, | 我们不能阻止你复仇 |
[1:25:36] | at least we could protect you. At least. | 但我们至少保护了你 |
[1:25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:51] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[1:25:53] | l couldn’t say l wasn’t scared | 我不得不说 我不怕 |
[1:25:55] | around that ruthless assassin. | 那些冷面杀手 |
[1:25:57] | lf you think that was scary, | 如果你觉得那可怕的话 |
[1:25:59] | wait until the opening night. | 等到开幕式那晚吧 |
[1:26:01] | Yeah, we’ve got a show to put on. | 对 我们有戏要上演 |