时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Charlie? Honey? Wake up. | 查理? 亲爱的? 快醒醒 |
[00:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:09] | You lied to me, Charlie. | 你居然骗我 查理 |
[00:13] | You said it was just gonna be the two of us. | 你说过只会有我们俩 |
[00:17] | I didn’t lie, Berta, things change. | 我没撒谎 波塔 事情起变化了 |
[00:19] | Goodbye Charlie. | 再见了 查理 |
[00:22] | Don’t leave me, Berta. | 别抛弃我 波塔 |
[00:25] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[00:27] | Can we talk about this? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[00:28] | Sorry, I do single men only. | 抱歉 我只为单身汉服务 |
[00:30] | I’m in, I’m out, there are no complications. | 我来也好我去也罢 没得商量 |
[00:34] | But I am single. | 可我是单身汉 |
[00:35] | Er, Berta? I hate to bring this up again | 波塔? 我真的不想再提这事 |
[00:38] | but you just… you cannot put the peanut butter in the refrigerator | 可是你…你不能把花生酱放在冰箱里 |
[00:41] | It gets hard. | 这样它会变硬的 |
[00:43] | And on a related subject, | 顺便说一句 |
[00:45] | the peanut butter stains on Jake’s shirts | 杰克衬衫上的花生酱渍在洗之前 |
[00:47] | really require an enzyme pre-soak. | 需要用酶好好浸一下 |
[00:50] | I hope you two will be very happy together. | 愿你们俩在一起能幸福快乐 |
[00:54] | But who’s gonna take care of me? | 那谁来照顾我呢 |
[00:56] | Who’s gonna do the laundry, | 谁来帮我洗衣服 |
[00:57] | the shopping and the cleaning and all the other stuff? | 谁来帮我购物 打扫还有其他什么的呢 |
[00:59] | Ask the Scrubbing Bubble there. | 让那个嘴角冒泡的帮你啊 |
[01:05] | Uncle Charlie, why is Berta leaving? | 查理叔叔 波塔为什么走了 |
[01:07] | Why? It doesn’t matter Jake. | 为什么并不重要 杰克 |
[01:10] | What matters is she’s gone. | 重要的是她已经走了 |
[01:14] | And we’re all gonna die. | 而我们都会死的 |
[01:27] | She left before she made the coffee. | 她连咖啡都没煮就走了 |
[01:31] | So? We’ll make our own coffee. | 那我们自己煮好了 |
[01:34] | How? | 怎么煮 |
[01:45] | So, now we just wait? | 那我们就在旁边干等着? |
[01:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:48] | It takes a couple of minutes. | 这得花上几分钟 |
[01:52] | Alan, this goes beyond coffee. | 艾伦 这不是咖啡的事 |
[01:54] | Berta’s been with me forever, she does everything. | 波塔一直跟我在一起 她什么都干 |
[01:57] | She’s like a wife that leaves before you wake up | 她就像一个完美的妻子 在你醒来之前就走 |
[02:00] | and doesn’t mind if you sleep around. | 还不介意你到处乱搞 |
[02:03] | Is that the coffee? | 咖啡好了? |
[02:05] | It’s my peanut butter. I made it soft. | 是我的花生酱 我要软点的 |
[02:09] | Charlie, I’ve been trying to figure out a way | 查理 我是在试着去报答 |
[02:11] | to repay you for letting me and Jake stay here. | 你让我和杰克呆在这儿的恩情 |
[02:13] | Why don’t I take over the housework? | 不如让我接管家里所有家务吧 |
[02:14] | Berta did the shopping too. | 波塔还负责购物呢 |
[02:16] | I can do that. | 我也可以 |
[02:17] | She did my laundry. | 她还洗衣服 |
[02:19] | In her way, yes. | 用她的方式也算是吧 |
[02:21] | But I can handle that too, | 不过我也能搞定 |
[02:23] | and look… | 瞧瞧 |
[02:25] | I even made your coffee. | 我还帮你煮咖啡 |
[02:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | No, uh-uh. | 不对 |
[02:35] | Not as good as Berta’s. | 没波塔的好 |
[02:36] | It’s her coffee! I just pressed the button. | 这就是她的咖啡 我不过是按了按钮 |
[02:40] | Berta’s tasted, I don’t know, | 波塔的喝起来…我也不知道 |
[02:44] | Christmassy. | 有圣诞味儿 |
[02:45] | What does that mean “Christmassy”? What…? | “圣诞味儿”是什么意思 什么… |
[02:48] | It means “like Christmas”. | 意思就是”像圣诞节一样” |
[02:51] | Now, you got to work with me Charlie, | 查理 你得配合我才行啊 |
[02:52] | I mean, nutmeg, cinnamon, powdered reindeer? | 是肉豆蔻? 肉桂? 还是鹿茸? |
[02:56] | I don’t know, it’s just that when you drank it, | 我也不知道 就是喝的时候 |
[02:58] | it felt like Christmas morning and anything was possible. | 感觉好像是圣诞节的早上 一切皆有可能 |
[03:01] | Sweet N Low? Half and Half? Mocha milk? | 低糖? 对半? 咖啡奶? |
[03:05] | Oh, forget it, I’ll just read my paper. | 算了吧 我就看我的报纸吧 |
[03:08] | Uh-oh, where’s my paper? | 我的报纸呢 |
[03:12] | I don’t know. You might try looking by the front door. | 我不知道 你该去看看门口 |
[03:14] | No, no, it’s usually right here, on the table. | 不不 通常就放在这儿 在桌上 |
[03:17] | Okay, so before you got up, | 好吧 你起床之前 |
[03:19] | Berta started the coffee and got you your paper? | 波塔帮你煮好咖啡拿好报纸? |
[03:21] | Well, I don’t know the mechanics of it, but yea. | 我不懂具体的中间环节 不过是啊 |
[03:24] | I’ll go get it. | 我去取吧 |
[03:30] | He’s not off to a very good start. | 这可不算什么良好的开端啊 |
[03:33] | Want a glass of peanut butter? | 想来杯花生酱吗 |
[03:55] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[03:56] | yea? | 怎么 |
[03:57] | I can see you. | 我能看见你 |
[04:00] | And I can see you too. | 我也能看见你哟 |
[04:05] | No, I mean, Berta never cleaned when I was in the room. | 不 我是说 我在房间里的时候波塔从来不打扫 |
[04:07] | She was like, invisible. | 她就像是隐身的一样 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry. I’ll try to be more transparent. | 很抱歉 我会尽量透明化的 |
[04:13] | Appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[04:21] | Oh, no. I see you. | 天那 我看见你了 |
[04:24] | Oh, give me a break! | 饶了我吧 |
[04:26] | Not you, | 不是你 |
[04:27] | that girl that’s been stalking me. | 是那个老跟踪我的女人 |
[04:30] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[04:32] | Oh, there you are. | 你原来在这儿啊 |
[04:35] | What are you doing sneaking up on me like that? | 干嘛那么鬼鬼祟祟地跟着我 |
[04:39] | Rose, honey. | 罗斯 宝贝 |
[04:41] | We spent one night together | 我们是过了一夜 |
[04:43] | and it was very nice but… | 也的确非常美妙 可… |
[04:44] | What was your favourite part? | 你最喜欢哪一部分 |
[04:48] | Gee, | 天啊 |
[04:48] | I’d have to say finding out you live just two doors down. | 我要说的是 我发现你就住在我家隔壁 |
[04:52] | Sometimes it’s all I can do is | 有时候我真想 |
[04:55] | not to chew through that house in the middle. | 把隔在我们两家房子中间的房子吃掉 |
[05:00] | but see, I’m not looking for a relationship right now. | 可你瞧 我现在没想认真开始一段恋情 |
[05:02] | So, maybe you should find someone | 所以你最好去找个 |
[05:05] | who can give you the attention you want… | 会拜倒在你石榴裙下的… |
[05:07] | need… deserve… require. | 男人…女人…火星人 |
[05:14] | Are you saying we should see other people? | 你是说我们该去各奔东西吗 |
[05:16] | Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我说的就是这么回事 |
[05:17] | You have so much love to give | 你有着如此之多的爱能给予 |
[05:19] | and somewhere out there is a guy who… | 而某个地方有个人… |
[05:22] | can take it. | 能承受得了 |
[05:25] | Well, there is this one guy… | 倒的确有那么个人… |
[05:26] | He sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[05:29] | His name is Andy. He works at Jamba Juice. | 他叫做安迪 他在贾巴果汁店工作 |
[05:32] | He always gives me a free wheatgrass shooter | 他老是送我免费的麦芽饮料 |
[05:34] | and chuckles when I gag. | 当我一打嗝 他就偷笑 |
[05:38] | Then ask him out. | 那约他出去啊 |
[05:40] | That seems kinda forward, don’t you think? | 这样未免也太主动了点 你不觉得吗 |
[05:42] | No, come on, women ask guys out all the time. | 哪的话 很多女的都主动约男人的 |
[05:44] | What they don’t do is handcuff themselves to the refrigerator | 女的不常干的是 当男人说你该回家时 |
[05:48] | when he says it’s time to go home. | 就把自己铐在冰箱上 死活不愿走 |
[05:51] | That’s where you and I went off the track, isn’t it? | 就是这导致你我分道扬镳的 是吧 |
[05:55] | Hey, I’m the past. | 嘿 本人已成过去 |
[05:57] | Andy’s the future. | 安迪才是未来 |
[05:59] | Bye-bye now. Good luck… | 拜拜了 祝你好运… |
[06:02] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[06:21] | Alan? What did you do to my piano? | 艾伦 你对我钢琴干了什么 |
[06:24] | Nothing. I just dusted. | 没干什么 我就是擦了一下 |
[06:26] | Yea, well, I’m sitting here | 是吗 我坐在这儿 |
[06:27] | trying to write a jingle about a chocolate bar | 想写首巧克力棒的广告歌 |
[06:30] | and my piano smells like lemons. | 可我的钢琴闻起来像柠檬 |
[06:32] | Gee, I’m sorry, Charlie, | 很抱歉 查理 |
[06:34] | but they don’t make chocolate Pledge. | 可我买不到巧克力味的碧丽珠 |
[06:36] | Maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 可能是我没跟你讲清楚 |
[06:38] | The rest of the house can smell like any fruit you want | 家里的其他家具闻起来什么味随便你 |
[06:43] | but my piano needs to smell… | 可我的钢琴就得闻起来… |
[06:46] | – Piano-y? – There you go. | -钢琴味儿? -理解正确 |
[06:49] | Fine. I’ll get an unscented polish. | 好 我会买瓶无味的光亮剂 |
[06:52] | Well, that’s not gonna help me now, is it? | 可现在已经没办法了 对吧 |
[06:57] | Nope. | 没 |
[06:58] | You know what, Charlie? You are a child. | 你知道吗 查理? 你就是个小孩子 |
[06:59] | You are a big, high-maintenance child. | 你是个娇生惯养的大孩子 |
[07:02] | I am not a child. | 我可不是什么小孩 |
[07:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[07:06] | Well, if I can’t write my chocolate song, | 好吧 既然我写不了巧克力歌 |
[07:08] | I’m going to take a nap. | 我就去打个盹 |
[07:17] | Charlie? You asleep? | 查理? 睡着了吗 |
[07:21] | I’m doing a load of whites. | 我在洗白色的衣物 |
[08:13] | Jeez! Charlie? | 天那 查理? |
[08:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:16] | You kicked me in your sleep. | 你睡着时踢了我 |
[08:18] | Who said I was asleep? | 谁说我睡着了 |
[08:20] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我实在是受不了了 |
[08:21] | You are impossible. | 你简直不可理喻 |
[08:22] | Hey, don’t blame me. | 嘿 别怪我 |
[08:23] | I tried to make it work. | 我可是一直试着去配合你 |
[08:24] | Excuse me? Berta quit at 9 o’clock. | 你说啥 波塔早上九点辞职 |
[08:27] | It’s not 2:30. | 现在是下午两点半 |
[08:28] | When did you try? Where was the trying? | 你什么时候试过 你哪里配合我了 |
[08:30] | Hey, you’re the one who made Berta quit. | 是你把波塔逼走的 |
[08:33] | I didn’t make her quit. | 我可没逼走她 |
[08:34] | I simply raised the bar of quality housework | 我是旨在提高她干家务的水准 |
[08:36] | and she insisted on limboing under it. | 可她却坚持要保持在水平线以下 |
[08:39] | But since you obviously can’t live without her, | 不过既然很显然你离了她活不了 |
[08:41] | you big baby, | 你这个大孩子 |
[08:43] | I will go and apologise and get her back. | 我去向她道歉求她回来 |
[08:45] | – Great. – So, where does she live? | -太好了 -那她住在哪儿 |
[08:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:52] | Okay, what’s her last name? | 好吧 那她姓什么 |
[08:58] | Your entire life depends on this woman | 你的整个生活都依赖于她 |
[09:00] | and you know nothing about her. | 你却对她一无所知 |
[09:01] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[09:04] | She took a bus. | 她坐公交来的 |
[09:06] | I stand corrected. | 我更正 |
[09:08] | Oh, oh, after she works here in the morning, | 她早上干完这儿的活以后 |
[09:11] | she cleans some rock star’s house. | 她会去什么摇滚歌星家干活 |
[09:13] | Okay. What rock star? Where? | 好吧 什么摇滚歌星 在哪儿 |
[09:15] | Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. 4456 Malibu Canyon Road. | 空中铁匠的斯蒂芬・泰勒 住在马里布峡谷路4456号 |
[09:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | Now listen, Now, | 现在听好 |
[09:26] | Judith is coming by at 5 | 朱蒂丝五点过来 |
[09:27] | to pick up Jake for dinner with her parents. | 接杰克去和她父母吃晚饭 |
[09:29] | I should be back by then | 那时候估计我该回来了 |
[09:30] | but you need to make sure that he is dressed and ready to go. | 不过你得确保他那时候已经穿戴整齐准备好了 |
[09:32] | – No problem. – No, no, it is a problem, | -没问题 -不 这里面有问题 |
[09:34] | charlie I’m trying desperately to reconcile with my wife | 查理 我拼命地想跟我妻子和好 |
[09:37] | so I don’t want to do anything that’s gonna tick her off. | 所以我不希望有什么事会让她发飙 |
[09:39] | So, you telling me “it’s no problem” does not reassure me. | 所以 你告诉我的”没问题”可没打消我的疑虑 |
[09:42] | Here. Take my sock. I wanna show you a trick. | 给 脱下我的袜子 我来给你演个把戏 |
[09:48] | I’ll go get Berta. You make sure Jake is ready. | 我去找波塔 你确保杰克准备就绪 |
[09:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:56] | There are security cameras up front so come up from the back | 那里前门有监控摄像头 所以最好从后门进 |
[09:58] | and bring some dog treats, in case the rottweilers are out. | 最好再带点狗食 以防他家的德国黑背跑出来 |
[10:04] | Again, thank you. | 再次 感谢 |
[10:10] | I asked Andy out and he said yes. | 我约安迪 他答应了 |
[10:13] | Andy? | 安迪? |
[10:14] | That guy you told me to ask out. | 你要我约他出去的那人 |
[10:17] | I just don’t know what to wear. | 我不知道该穿什么好 |
[10:19] | I love this one but it still smells like pepper spray. | 我喜欢这件 可上面还有防狼喷雾的味道 |
[10:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[10:27] | To roll around naked on your bed. | 光着身子在你床上打滚 |
[10:31] | I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna try on the dress, silly. | 我要去试试衣服 小傻瓜 |
[10:37] | Is that lady your girlfriend? | 那女的是你女朋友吗 |
[10:38] | No, she’s just… | 不是 她只是… |
[10:40] | it’s complicated. | 说起来很复杂 |
[10:46] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么回事啊 |
[10:47] | You know what else is complicated? | 你知道还有什么很复杂吗 |
[10:49] | Fractions. | 分数 |
[10:52] | You got grease all over you. | 你全身都是油 |
[10:55] | It’s in your hair, man. | 头发上都有 |
[10:57] | Yea, | 是啊 |
[10:58] | my bike chain broke. | 我自行车链条断了 |
[10:59] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[11:01] | Kid, I’m a piano player, what do you think? | 孩子 我是个弹钢琴的 你觉得可能吗 |
[11:05] | Look, your mom’s gonna be here soon to take you to dinner. | 听着 你妈就要来这儿接你去吃晚饭了 |
[11:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:09] | So, how about a shower? | 那么 先洗个澡如何 |
[11:11] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[11:13] | That wasn’t a question. | 我可不是在询问你的意见 |
[11:20] | Sorry pal, but you need a shower. | 抱歉了老兄 可你必须得洗个澡 |
[11:22] | But my bike’s still broken. | 可我自行车还是坏的 |
[11:24] | I think you made it worse. | 我觉得你是越帮越忙 |
[11:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[11:26] | Now you got a unicycle. | 现在你有辆独轮车了 |
[11:28] | Get in the shower. | 给我洗澡去 |
[11:32] | I’m so worried he’s not going to like me. | 我真担心他会不喜欢我 |
[11:33] | He’s going to love you, Rose. | 他是绝对会爱上你的 罗斯 |
[11:36] | Just go out, have a great time, | 出去吧 好好玩 |
[11:37] | and don’t come on too strong. | 就是别太强悍了 |
[11:39] | Me? Too strong? What do you mean? | 我? 太强悍? 这话什么意思 |
[11:43] | Okay, well, speaking from my own experience, | 那好吧 个人的经验之谈 |
[11:46] | there’s nothing wrong with asking a guy for a blood test | 要求别人验个血倒没什么 |
[11:48] | but actually trying to take the blood yourself is a little strong. | 可你真要亲自来抽我的血 就有点太强硬了 |
[11:51] | I see. | 明白 |
[11:53] | Where are you going now? | 你现在又去哪里 |
[11:55] | Well, you got me thinking this dress comes on too strong. | 显然你觉得我这件衣服表现得太强悍了 |
[11:57] | So, I’m gonna put on something a little less… | 所以我要换件少些…(惊吓) |
[12:00] | and a little more… oooh. | 多点…(赞美) |
[12:07] | Jake, why aren’t you in the shower? | 杰克 你怎么没在洗澡 |
[12:11] | Oh yea. | 对啊 |
[12:27] | Hi Berta, | 嗨 波塔 |
[12:28] | it’s me, the scrubbing bubble | 是我 嘴角冒泡那位 |
[12:32] | I came to apologise. | 我是来道歉的 |
[12:33] | Okay, thank you, bye bye. | 好 谢谢 再见 |
[12:36] | Come on, can’t..can’t we put aside our petty differences | 拜托 我们就不能把我们小小的不同意见放在一边 |
[12:39] | and find a way to work together out of a, | 求同存异一下 |
[12:42] | a mutual love for Charlie? | 像对查理的共同的爱? |
[12:44] | Yea, that’s why I do this. For love. | 是啊 我干这个就是为了爱 |
[12:47] | The thing is, I’m going through a really tough time right now. | 问题是 我这段日子真的非常不好过 |
[12:51] | My marriage is collapsing, my business is slow. | 我的婚姻正在崩溃 我的生意也进展缓慢 |
[12:54] | My little boy is being dragged back and forth | 我的儿子被人不停地 |
[12:57] | from his mother’s house to…to Malibu. | 从他妈家到马里布海滩拖来拽去 |
[12:59] | My alcoholic husband ran off with my daughter’s parole officer | 我的酒鬼老公跟着我女儿的假释官私奔了 |
[13:02] | and I clean rich people’s toilets for a living. | 而我靠帮有钱人洗厕所讨口饭吃 |
[13:05] | Okay, let’s not make this a competition. | 好啦 我们别互相攀比这事 |
[13:14] | Jake, you’ve been in there for a while. | 杰克 你在里面有一阵子了 |
[13:15] | How’s it going? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:16] | Good. | 没事 |
[13:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[13:27] | Washing my bike chain. | 洗我的自行车链条 |
[13:29] | It’s real dirty. | 真的很脏 |
[13:30] | Forget about the chain. | 别弄链条了 |
[13:32] | You got to take a shower before your mother gets here. | 你得在你妈来之前洗个澡 |
[13:41] | We’re gonna need a new chain. | 我们得要条新链条了 |
[13:50] | Hello, Charlie’s house. May I help you? | 你好 查理府邸 有什么需要吗 |
[13:52] | Oh, hi Alan, it’s Rose. | 嗨 艾伦 我是罗斯 |
[13:54] | I got in. How’d you do? | 我进来了 你呢 |
[13:56] | Oh, here he is. | 他来了 |
[13:58] | It’s your brother. | 是你弟弟 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | How’s it going? Did you talk to Berta? | 进展如何 跟波塔谈过了吗 |
[14:08] | Yes, I’m here with her now. | 是啊 我正和她在一起 |
[14:10] | Is Jake ready? | 杰克准备好了? |
[14:11] | Yea, yea, we’re just applying the finishing touches. | 是啊 我们在做最后的扫尾工作 |
[14:17] | What about Berta? | 波塔如何 |
[14:18] | The same. Finishing touches. | 一样 扫尾工作 |
[14:20] | She’s really a delight. | 她实在真是个人物 |
[14:26] | Just make sure Jake is ready when Judith gets there. | 一定要确保茱迪丝来的时候杰克已经准备好了 |
[14:29] | Relax. Everything’s under control. I gotta go. | 放轻松 一切尽在掌握 我得挂了 |
[14:34] | So, you like this dress better? | 那么 你比较喜欢这件吗 |
[14:36] | Hang on, Rose. | 慢着 罗斯 |
[14:37] | The kid’s running around the deck in his underwear. | 孩子正穿着内裤在阳台上乱串呢 |
[14:39] | Oh sure. But when I do it, you just ignore me. | 看见了 可我这么做的时候 你缺忽视我 |
[14:43] | Jake, what are you doing? | 杰克 你在干嘛呢 |
[14:45] | Air drying. | 风干 |
[14:46] | You still have grease in your hair. Didn’t you wash it? | 你头发上还有油 你没洗吗 |
[14:48] | You didn’t say to wash my hair. | 你没要我洗头发 |
[14:52] | Wash your hair. | 去洗头 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | You didn’t tell him to rinse. | 你没要他冲净 |
[14:59] | Good, that’s good. Thank you. | 很好 非常好 谢谢 |
[15:02] | Jake, rinse! | 杰克 要冲净! |
[15:06] | Alright, so you won’t come back? | 好吧 既然你不肯回来 |
[15:07] | Will you at least tell me | 至少告诉我 |
[15:09] | how you made the damn coffee Christmassy? | 怎么让那该死的咖啡有圣诞味儿 |
[15:10] | Christmassy? | 圣诞味儿? |
[15:11] | Yea, Charlie said your coffee tastes Christmassy. | 是啊 查理说你的咖啡喝起来有圣诞味儿 |
[15:14] | Oh, cinnamon. | 噢 是肉桂 |
[15:15] | I said cinnamon! | 我说了有肉桂! |
[15:18] | Oh, lower back? You do a lot of lifting? | 后腰疼? 你常举重物? |
[15:23] | Of course you do, you’re a maid and I’m an ass. | 当然 你是个女佣而我是个混帐 |
[15:26] | – I’m a housekeeper. – Of course. | -我是个女管家 -当然 |
[15:28] | And you’re an ass. | 而你是个混帐 |
[15:30] | Yes. Hey, why don’t you sit down? | 没错 你何不坐下? |
[15:33] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我来帮你瞧瞧 |
[15:34] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:35] | I’m a chiropractor. | 我是个脊椎指压治疗师 |
[15:37] | Okay, but no funny business. | 好吧 不过不准吃我豆腐 |
[15:42] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[15:47] | Looks like you washed your hair instead of mine. | 看起来是你洗了头而不是我 |
[15:52] | I’m not in the mood, Jake. | 我没那心情 杰克 |
[15:55] | These clothes look stupid. | 这衣服傻透了 |
[15:57] | You’re 10. No one cares. | 你才10岁 没人在乎 |
[16:01] | You’re choking me. | 你要闷死我了 |
[16:03] | Trust me, you’ll know when I’m choking you. | 相信我 我要闷死你的时候你会知道的 |
[16:07] | I think my socks are on the wrong feet. | 我觉得我的袜子穿错脚了 |
[16:10] | Jake, dude. I’m right on the edge. | 杰克 老兄 我正处于崩溃边缘 |
[16:15] | Don’t push me. | 别把我逼急了 |
[16:18] | I can’t do this on someone else. | 我不能在别人身上打领带 |
[16:20] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[16:21] | You look great, Rose. | 你看起来很不错 罗斯 |
[16:25] | I don’t think I can go through with this. | 我觉得我不能这样做 |
[16:28] | What? No, sure you can. | 什么 你当然可以 |
[16:30] | No, I’m gonna call Andy and cancel. | 不 我要打给安迪取消掉 |
[16:32] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不能 |
[16:34] | Now, listen to me. You’re a wonderful woman | 听我说 你是个很棒的女人 |
[16:35] | and this guy, Andy, is going to love you. | 而这男的 安迪 会爱上你的 |
[16:38] | Thanks, but you’re saying that just to get me out of your hair. | 谢谢 可你这么说只是为了甩掉我 |
[16:40] | No, not just. | 不 不只是 |
[16:46] | Now, go out and have a great time. | 现在 出去好好玩 |
[16:47] | But… | 可… |
[16:49] | Shh. No goodbyes. | 嘘 不说再见 |
[16:51] | Just turn around and walk away. | 转身然后离开 |
[16:53] | Okay. Goodbye. | 好吧 再见 |
[17:00] | Goodbye Rose. | 再见 罗斯 |
[17:08] | What happened? | 又怎么了 |
[17:09] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得上厕所 |
[17:12] | Why did you take your clothes off? | 干嘛要脱衣服 |
[17:14] | Sometimes I miss! | 怕撒在身上! |
[17:17] | Okay, that’s it. I give up. | 好吧 就这样了 我放弃 |
[17:22] | You are a child, Jake. | 你是个孩子 杰克 |
[17:26] | Dress, don’t dress. | 衣服 别穿了 |
[17:28] | Wash, don’t wash. | 洗澡 别洗了 |
[17:30] | I don’t care. You’re on your own. | 我不在乎 随你大小便 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:40] | Oh god, that feels so good. | 天啊 感觉太棒了 |
[17:44] | Hey Berta, | 嘿 波塔 |
[17:46] | I can’t find my… | 我找不着我的… |
[17:49] | Berta, if you’re gonna do a guy in the laundry room, | 波塔 如果你要在洗衣房里干 |
[17:53] | put a scarf on the doorknob or something. | 至少在门把手上挂根围巾什么的 |
[17:57] | I’m a big fan! | 我是你的粉丝! |
[18:03] | Is Jake ready? Where’s Jake? | 杰克准备好了? 杰克呢 |
[18:09] | -I don’t know. -You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道? |
[18:12] | My wife just pulled in behind me. | 我老婆在我后面停的车 |
[18:13] | You said you’d have him ready. | 你说你都搞定了 |
[18:14] | It can’t be done. | 不可能完成的任务 |
[18:17] | What do you mean, it can’t be done? | 你什么意思 不可能完成? |
[18:19] | I’m not strong enough. | 我不够强硬 |
[18:23] | His will is greater than mine. | 他的意志比我强 |
[18:27] | I’m just going to get drunk | 我就是要喝个烂醉 |
[18:29] | and stay out of his way. | 然后离他远点 |
[18:33] | Please tell me he’s ready. My parents are driving me nuts. | 请告诉我他已经准备好了 我爸妈要把我逼疯了 |
[18:36] | Uh, well… um | 那个… |
[18:38] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[18:40] | Oh, don’t you look handsome? | 看起来真是英俊啊 |
[18:43] | Uncle Charlie took my tie. | 查理叔叔抢走了我的领带 |
[18:45] | You don’t need a tie. | 你不需要领带 |
[18:49] | Grow up Charlie. | 成熟点吧 查理 |
[18:51] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:53] | I thought you said he beat you? | 我以为你说他打败了你? |
[18:55] | He did. | 他的确打败我了 |
[18:57] | Now he’s just screwing with me. | 他就是喜欢拿我当猴耍 |
[19:03] | What happened with Berta? | 波塔那边如何 |
[19:05] | Well, it wasn’t easy, but I did it. | 不太容易 不过还是搞定了 |
[19:08] | She won’t do my laundry or get my groceries | 他不帮我洗衣服 也不帮我买杂物 |
[19:11] | and I have to give her a lower back adjustment twice a week. | 而我得每周两次帮她做后腰康复治疗 |
[19:15] | And Steven Tyler thinks I’m doing her. | 而斯蒂芬・泰勒以为我在干她 |
[19:20] | But she is coming back? | 不过她会回来吧 |
[19:23] | Yes, Charlie, she is coming back. | 是的 查理 她会回来 |
[19:27] | Right on. | 太好了 |
[19:32] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[19:36] | It’s been a very emotional day. | 这实在是很情绪化的一天 |
[19:42] | Here you go buddy, drink your vodka. | 给你老兄 喝你的伏特加吧 |
[20:04] | You look great, Rose, I swear. | 你看起来很棒 罗斯 我发誓 |
[20:08] | He stood me up. | 他放我鸽子了 |
[20:10] | What? | 什么 |
[20:11] | After we spent all day getting ready? | 在我们花了一整天做准备之后? |
[20:17] | I don’t know what I did wrong. | 我不知道我做错了什么 |
[20:19] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你什么也没做错 |
[20:20] | Then why did he stand me up? | 那他干嘛放我鸽子 |
[20:21] | Because he’s an idiot. | 因为他是个白痴 |
[20:23] | He doesn’t get what a truly… rare person you are. | 他不明白你是个多么真实…稀有的女人 |
[20:28] | Thanks. I wish Randy could see what you see. | 谢谢 我希望兰迪也能像你这么看我 |
[20:32] | Forget about him, come on, I’m gonna take you to dinner. | 别提他了 走 我请你吃晚饭 |
[20:35] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:36] | Yea, sure, why not? | 是啊 当然 为什么不呢 |
[20:45] | Hey, I thought you said his name was Andy. | 嘿 我以为你说他的名字叫安迪 |
[20:49] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[20:51] | You said Randy. | 你说兰迪 |
[20:53] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没说 |
[20:55] | Andy’s a real guy, I didn’t make him up. | 安迪是个真人 我没凭空捏造 |
[21:00] | I love your little tie | 我爱死你这条小领带了 |