时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Never mix tequila and scotch. | 永远别把龙舌兰酒和威士忌混在一起喝 |
[00:17] | Morning, Uncle Charlie. | 早上好 查理伯伯 |
[00:20] | Jake, buddy. | 杰克老兄 |
[00:21] | Dad said you’d never get up to go to soccer with me. | 爸爸说你一定起不来看我踢球的 |
[00:24] | But I said, he promised. So he was wrong. | 但我说 他答应我的 看来他错了 |
[00:34] | What? | 什么? |
[00:37] | You know, most of the parents wear shorts and lots of sunscreen, | 你知道吗 大多数父母穿短裤还抹防晒霜 |
[00:41] | but that’s another way to go. | 不过你这样打扮也没问题 |
[00:43] | Alan, I can’t go to a soccer game. I just got home from Vegas. | 艾伦 足球赛我去看不成 我刚从拉斯维加斯回来 |
[00:47] | You went out last night to return a video. | 你昨晚是去还录像带的呀 |
[00:51] | I ran into a friend of mine who was getting married at the Bellagio. | 我碰巧遇到个准备在美丽湖酒店结婚的朋友 |
[00:55] | That explains the tuxedo. | 难怪你会穿这身燕尾服 |
[01:01] | No, I think this was for something else entirely. | 不 我印象中穿这个好像是为了别的事儿 |
[01:05] | I’m sure I’ll read about it in the paper. | 我相信我会在报纸上读到的 |
[01:08] | Anyway, I am the Soccer Snack Buddy this week, | 我是这周负责足球赛供应点心的小二 |
[01:11] | so I’ve gotta stop at the grocery store. | 所以我得去趟杂货店 |
[01:12] | Why don’t you ride to the game with Jake when the van gets here? | 要不等车来了之后你和杰克去比赛场吧? |
[01:15] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:17] | Why don’t I go upstairs, throw up and sleep in my clothes for 12 hours? | 我还是上楼呕吐之后 穿着衣服睡上12个小时好些吧? |
[01:20] | Fine, but if you’re not gonna come, | 行啊 但如果你不去看比赛 |
[01:23] | -you gotta tell Jake yourself. -Fine. He’ll understand. | -你得自己跟杰克说去 -好啊 他会理解我的 |
[01:30] | -Jake? -I got new cleats. | -杰克? -我有新鞋子啦 |
[01:34] | Nice. Listen, Jake, buddy. | 不错 听着 杰克 宝贝 |
[01:41] | Have you ever been to Vegas? | 你有没有去过拉斯维加斯? |
[01:47] | So you’re the infamous Uncle Charlie. | 你就是那个臭名昭著的查理伯伯? |
[01:51] | I’ve heard about you. | 久仰大名 |
[02:03] | Everybody out. Watch your heads. One at a time. | 所有人下车 小心碰头 一个接一个下 |
[02:07] | -Party time. -Come on. | -游戏时间 -快呀 |
[02:15] | Here’s the deal, Uncle Charlie. I find you attractive. | 是这样的 查理伯伯 我觉得你很迷人 |
[02:18] | I have three kids, a bastard of an ex-husband, | 我有三个孩子 一个混球前夫 |
[02:20] | I work 50 hours a week at my own travel agency, | 一周在我自己开的旅行社工作50个小时 |
[02:22] | I’m at the peak of my sexuality, | 我现在是性高涨时期 |
[02:23] | I have a three-hour window Wednesdays when the kids are at tae kwon do. | 周三孩子们去学跆拳道的时候我有空 |
[02:28] | You in or out? | 你意下如何? |
[02:30] | I’m sorry, I’m terminally hung over and I just took a cleat in the groin. | 不好意思 我宿醉后还没完全清醒而且刚还被鞋子踢到要害了 |
[02:36] | E-mail me. Allaboardgloria @aol.com. | 有空给我发邮件吧 人人都上歌罗瑞亚@aol.com |
[02:48] | So, which one’s yours? | 哪一个是你家小孩? |
[02:50] | Please don’t make me talk. | 请不要让我讲话 |
[02:54] | This is Charlie Harper. Alan Harper’s brother. | 这位是查理・哈勃 艾伦・哈勃的兄长 |
[03:02] | -So, who’s winning? -No one. | -哪边赢家? -没有赢家 |
[03:04] | We don’t keep score. We think it’s healthier if the kids just play for fun. | 我们不计分的 我们认为小孩儿只是为了乐趣而玩比较健康 |
[03:09] | You’re yanking me, right? | 你说笑呢 对吧? |
[03:12] | Judith warned us that you were a pistol. | 朱蒂丝提醒我们说你是个刺头 |
[03:15] | By the way, we were so sorry to hear about her and Alan. | 对了 我们对于她和艾伦的事感到遗憾 |
[03:18] | So tell us, is it true? | 跟我们说说 那是真的吗? |
[03:19] | Did Judith leave your brother for another woman? | 朱蒂丝真是因为别的女人才离开你弟弟的吗? |
[03:22] | -Why don’t you ask Judith? -We wouldn’t want to pry. | -你们干嘛不自己问朱蒂丝? -我们不想太过八卦而已 |
[03:29] | Ladies, if you’ll excuse me, | 女士们 我失陪一下 |
[03:31] | I have to go because, hell, I don’t need a reason. | 因为我得离开 见鬼 我干嘛要解释原因 |
[03:37] | Someone’s a little full of himself. | 有些人很自以为是嘛 |
[03:39] | Forget him. His brother’s the one who’s in play. | 不管他 赛场上的那个是他弟弟的小孩 |
[03:43] | How’s Jake doing? | 杰克怎么样了? |
[03:44] | Jake’s fine. He’s 10. He’s got his whole life ahead of him. | 杰克多好 他才十岁 他还有大好前程呢 |
[03:48] | Me, on the other hand, | 而我 从另一方面讲 |
[03:50] | I’m sitting in the hot sun, in rented pants listening to myself blink. | 坐在大太阳下 穿着租来的裤子还得听着自己眨眼睛的噪音 |
[03:54] | I’ll ask somebody else. | 我还是问别人吧 |
[04:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:03] | Sorry. I couldn’t help overhearing, and you just look so | 抱歉 我忍不住偷听到 你看起来实在太 |
[04:08] | pathetic. | 可悲了 |
[04:10] | Really? The guy at the tux shop said I looked dashing. | 是么? 晚礼服店的人说我看起来光彩夺目 |
[04:14] | Of course, that was yesterday. | 当然 那是昨天说的 |
[04:16] | And I found his phone number in my pocket. | 之后我就在口袋里发现了他的电话号码 |
[04:19] | -What was the occasion? -Just returning a video. | -什么情况? -还录影带而已 |
[04:23] | -Charlie Harper. -Kate McLaughlin. | -查理・哈勃 -凯特・麦克拉林 |
[04:26] | Let me ask you something, Kate McLaughlin. | 让我来问你几个问题 凯特・麦克拉林 |
[04:28] | What’s your take on this whole no-keeping-score thing? | 你对于比赛不计分这事儿怎么看? |
[04:32] | I think it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. | 我觉得这是我见过最蠢的事儿 |
[04:36] | Can I stay here next to you where it’s safe? | 我能坐你旁边吗 这里比较安全 |
[04:39] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[04:42] | So, which one’s yours? | 哪个是你家小孩? |
[04:44] | Number nine. But I’m not the father. | 九号 不过我不是他爸 |
[04:48] | Aren’t you a good sport? | 看来你不擅长运动啊 |
[04:53] | Jake, for the last time, | 杰克 我再说最后一次 |
[04:55] | nobody got “creamed.” No one won, no one lost. | 没有人”兴奋” 没人赢也没人输 |
[04:58] | Yeah. Except for us. 12-2. | 好啊 除了我们 12比2 |
[05:02] | It doesn’t matter if you win or lose. It’s whether or not you beat the spread. | 输赢并不重要 重要的是你有没有被痛宰 |
[05:08] | Thank you, Charlie. Jake, go take a shower. | 真是谢谢你了 查理 杰克 洗澡去 |
[05:12] | Charlie, we are trying to teach the kids not to keep score. | 查理 我们在教孩子不要去计分 |
[05:15] | You should’ve thought of that before you taught them to count. | 你在教他们数数前应该想到这个 |
[05:20] | By the way, what are you doing with Jake tomorrow? | 顺便问一下 你和杰克明天有什么安排? |
[05:23] | I don’t know. Why? | 没计划呢 怎么啦? |
[05:24] | I made a play date for him with one of the kids from the game. | 我帮他和球队的孩子约了个”游玩日” |
[05:28] | You’re hitting on the mother, aren’t you? | 你想吊人家小孩的妈了 对吧? |
[05:31] | Can’t slip one past you, can I? | 什么都逃不过你的法眼 对吧? |
[05:33] | That’s not what a play date is for. | “游玩日”不该是为了这个 |
[05:36] | What? The kid plays, I have a date. Everybody wins. | 怎么? 小孩可以玩 我也可以约会 一举多得啊 |
[05:40] | -Everybody wins? -Yes. | -一举多得? -是呀 |
[05:42] | But I promise not to keep score. | 但我保证不计分好吧 |
[05:45] | Charlie, you cannot use my son to pick up single mothers. | 查理 你不能利用我儿子去钓单身母亲的 |
[05:48] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[05:51] | Good night, Snack Buddy. | 晚安 点心大叔 |
[05:53] | No going in the water, no throwing rocks, and remember, | 不准去水边 不准扔石头 还有记住 |
[05:56] | if you can’t see us, we can’t see you. | 如果你们看不到我们 我们也看不到你们 |
[05:59] | Is there anything you’d like to add, Charlie? | 你还有什么要补充的 查理? |
[06:01] | -Why can’t they throw rocks? -Go. | -为什么他们不能扔石头? -玩去吧 |
[06:05] | Ernie loves the beach. Thanks for inviting him. | 厄尼喜欢在海滩玩 谢谢你邀请他 |
[06:08] | Anything for the kids. They’re our future. | 为了孩子怎么都好 他们可是我们的未来 |
[06:13] | -So, where’s Alan? -I sent him to the movies. | -艾伦在哪儿呢? -我让他看电影去了 |
[06:15] | He deserves a break, and I get some quality uncle time with Jake. | 他应该休息休息 这样我也可以好好陪陪杰克 |
[06:18] | I think that is really nice of you. | 我觉得你人真好 |
[06:20] | Ernie, keep your socks with your shoes. | 厄尼 别脱鞋袜 |
[06:23] | I’m sorry, where was l? | 抱歉 说到哪儿了? |
[06:25] | You were saying I was nice about something. | 你说我人很好之类的 |
[06:28] | How long have you lived in Sherman Oaks? | 你在雪曼橡树区住了多久啦? |
[06:30] | We moved in and… Ernie, put that down, it’s dead. | 我们搬来有… 厄尼 把那个放下 那是死的 |
[06:34] | That kid’ll pick up anything, no matter what it looks like. | 小孩什么都捡 无论那东西看起来像什么 |
[06:37] | Been there. | 明白 |
[06:40] | Anyway, We moved in just in time for the earthquake… | 我们搬来的时候正好赶上地震… |
[06:42] | Ernie, I am not gonna say it again. | 厄尼 我不会再说一遍了 |
[06:45] | Put the dead thing down. | 把那个死东西放下 |
[06:48] | Jake, you should probably put your dead thing down, too. | 杰克 你可能也该把你那个死东西放下 |
[06:53] | -Kids. -I know. They’re just… | -小孩嘛 -我明白 他们只是… |
[06:56] | Ernie, put it down or we’re leaving right now. | 厄尼 把那放下否则我们立马离开 |
[06:59] | I’m counting to three. One, two… | 我数到三 一 二 |
[07:02] | Ernie, for God’s sake, you’re killing me here. | 厄尼 求你了 我要被你整死了 |
[07:05] | -Thank you. -No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:08] | -So, did you grow up in L.A.? -No. | -你在洛杉矶长大的吗? -不是 |
[07:10] | My dad was in the Army so we moved around… | 我爸参了军所以我们搬到… |
[07:13] | Hell, that thing’s not dead. | 见鬼 那东西还没死 |
[07:15] | I’d like to get to know you, it’s not gonna happen on a play date. | 我很希望深入了解你 但带着孩子绝对不行 |
[07:18] | -why donn’t you ask me out sometime? -That’s a really good… | -不如改天约我好了? -那真是太好… |
[07:20] | Are you happy? I told you to put it down, Ernie. | 你满意了吧? 我早让你放下的 厄尼 |
[07:24] | Get the sand off of it. No. Don’t touch it. | 把沙子拍掉 别 别碰它 |
[07:27] | -What night’s good for you? -Jake, you’re not helping. | -你哪天有空啊? -杰克 你别帮倒忙了 |
[07:39] | -Don’t wait up. -Back to Vegas? | -不要等我啦 -回拉斯维加斯呀? |
[07:42] | Even better. Sherman Oaks. | 比那儿更好 雪曼橡树区 |
[07:46] | The gateway to Van Nuys. | 通往凡奈之路(加利福尼亚) |
[07:50] | Kate again? | 又是凯特? |
[07:52] | Charlie, You have no clue what you’re getting involved in | 查理 你根本不知道牵扯上这些足球小子的妈妈 |
[07:54] | -with these divorced soccer moms. -You’re right. | -会有什么结果 -你说的没错 |
[07:56] | I don’t have a clue. I’ve never had a clue. It’s part of my charm. | 我是不明白 也没明白过 这就是我的魅力之所在 |
[08:00] | At least keep in mind that all these women talk to each other. | 那至少记住这些妇女会互通有无的 |
[08:04] | So anything you do will get back to my wife, | 所以不管你做什么 都会传到我老婆那儿 |
[08:06] | and somehow become my fault. | 最后无端变成我的错 |
[08:08] | That doesn’t seem fair. | 这貌似不公平 |
[08:13] | So, where are you going? | 你要干嘛去? |
[08:15] | I’m helping Gloria with the soccer league newsletter. | 我去帮歌罗瑞亚弄足球联盟的简报 |
[08:17] | I’m thinking of calling it “Just For Kicks.” | 我想命名为”只为踢球” |
[08:22] | wait a minute. This is the same Gloria who drives the kid van? | 等等 这和开车送小孩的歌罗瑞亚是同一个人么? |
[08:24] | -Yeah. Why? -Nothing. Have fun. | -是呀 怎么啦? -没什么 玩的愉快 |
[08:29] | Talk about not having a clue. | 走着瞧 看谁不明白 |
[08:34] | And I designed a logo, | 我设计了一个标识 |
[08:36] | the “K” in “Kicks” is a little foot. | “踢”的偏旁旁边有个小脚丫 |
[08:39] | Sounds wonderful. | 听起来不错 |
[08:42] | I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to do this. | 让你花时间来做这个我真是不知道怎么感谢你 |
[08:46] | Anything for the kids. | 为了孩子嘛 |
[08:48] | You’re such a good father. | 你真是个好父亲 |
[08:50] | It’s a shame that Judith didn’t appreciate you. | 朱蒂丝不懂得欣赏你是她的损失 |
[08:52] | She just needed a little time to sort things out. | 她只是需要点时间整理思绪 |
[08:55] | But, yeah. It’s a shame. | 但没错 是她的损失 |
[08:59] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[09:00] | A successful chiropractor, intelligent, dedicated. | 一个成功的脊椎按摩师 集智慧和细心于一身 |
[09:05] | You’re embarrassing me. | 说的我都不好意思了 |
[09:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[09:09] | Let’s get back to your little logo. | 咱们还是说说你的小标识吧 |
[09:16] | -What’s wrong? -Nothing. | -怎么啦? -没事儿 |
[09:19] | It’s my neck. I must have slept wrong. | 是我的脖子 大概睡姿有问题吧 |
[09:22] | Make an appointment with my office, we’ll see if we can fix that. | 到我诊所预约好了 我看看能不能治好 |
[09:26] | No, I’d feel funny. | 别呀 我会不好意思的 |
[09:29] | We know each other. | 我们可认识对方呀 |
[09:31] | Don’t be silly. It’s what I do. | 别傻了 那是我该做的 |
[09:34] | Turn around. Turn around. Go ahead. | 转身 转过去 转吧 |
[09:39] | -Are you getting enough calcium? -I guess. | -你补钙补得够着呢吧? -是吧 |
[09:42] | It’s really important for a woman your age. | 钙质对于你这个年纪的女人很重要的 |
[09:47] | Osteoporosis is a real problem. | 骨质疏松可是个严重问题 |
[09:50] | Curvature of the spine. | 还有椎间盘突出啦 |
[09:52] | Last thing you want is to wind up with a hump. | 你肯定不想变成驼背吧 |
[09:58] | I hope you didn’t start without me. | 希望你们没在我来之前就开始了 |
[10:09] | -What are you talking about? -Bill, you did this on purpose. | -你说什么呢? -比尔 你是故意那么做的 |
[10:12] | You showed up late so you could snoop on me. | 你故意来晚好能偷偷监视我 |
[10:14] | -You got to meet my girlfriend. -What meet? She was our babysitter. | -你见过我女朋友了啊 -什么呀 她是我们的保姆 |
[10:19] | Will you get out of here, Bill? | 你能不能给我滚出去 比尔? |
[10:21] | Kate, I’m trying. Ernie, would you put your shoes on? | 凯特 我也想呀 厄尼 能不能把鞋穿上? |
[10:38] | -Bill. -Charlie. | -比尔 -查理 |
[10:47] | That your Jag? | 那是你的捷豹(福特跑车)? |
[10:50] | -Yeah. -It’s nice. | -是呀 -不错 |
[10:56] | I got the Navigator over there. | 我的领航者(林肯越野车)在那儿 |
[11:01] | That’s nice, too. | 也很不错嘛 |
[11:03] | Let’s go, Dad. | 走吧 老爸 |
[11:09] | All right, then. You try and make her happy. | 那就这样吧 你想办法哄她开心好了 |
[11:18] | Truthfully, I think that my ex was intimidated | 事实上 我觉得吓到我前夫的是 |
[11:21] | by my sexual… | 我的性的… |
[11:24] | I don’t even know, how to say it. Appetite. | 我不知道该怎么说 胃口吧 |
[11:32] | So we’re agreed we’ll set aside six inches for the editorial column? | 所以我们都同意了编辑区旁留六英寸? |
[11:36] | I’m sorry. Yes, six inches. | 抱歉哈 是的 六英寸 |
[11:39] | I don’t know how I got so off-topic. | 我不知道怎么就跑题了 |
[11:42] | I know exactly how you got off-topic. | 我很清楚你是怎么跑题的 |
[11:45] | ok. I think the next piece of business is to decide on the paper color. | 好了 我想下来该决定纸的颜色了 |
[11:49] | I brought some samples. We’ve got | 我带了些样本 我们有 |
[11:51] | goldenrod, salmon, mustard… | 菊花色 鲑鱼色 芥末色… |
[11:54] | You had me at goldenrod. | 听到你说小菊花我就动心了 |
[11:58] | Everybody has you at goldenrod. | 人人都知道你喜欢小菊花 |
[12:05] | My brother, Alan, warned me not to go out with you tonight. | 我弟弟艾伦提醒我今晚不要和你约会 |
[12:08] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[12:09] | Everybody warned me not to go out with you. | 每个人都提醒我不要和你出来约会 |
[12:12] | It worked for Romeo and Juliet, | 对罗密欧和朱丽叶来说就没问题 |
[12:15] | up until the poison and the stabbing. | 直到他们喝下毒药和自杀之前 |
[12:19] | Charlie, I have a confession. | 查理 我要坦白件事儿 |
[12:21] | I haven’t been out with a man other than my husband in 12 years. | 十二年来除了我老公我没和其他男人约会过 |
[12:25] | That’s not a problem. | 这不是问题 |
[12:27] | A couple of things have changed, I can bring you up to date. | 虽然很多事变了 但我可以帮你跟上时代的步伐 |
[12:29] | Please do. | 愿闻其详 |
[12:31] | All right, well, nowadays, women pay for dinner. | 好吧 如今的用餐都是女人付账 |
[12:38] | And of course, sex is a given. | 当然 饭后嘿咻是死规定 |
[12:42] | I’ll tell you one thing, I am not paying for dinner. | 那我至少要告诉你 我是不会为晚餐付账的 |
[12:45] | Rats. | 可恶 |
[12:50] | Look at the time. Maybe we should get going. | 时间不早 我们也该走了 |
[12:53] | Give Gloria a chance for a little quiet time before | 在歌罗瑞亚那么多孩子回来之前 |
[12:55] | her many, many kids come home. | 我们还是让她享受一下这片刻的宁静吧 |
[12:58] | I don’t need any quiet time. | 我不需要宁静 |
[13:01] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻啦 |
[13:02] | Alan, would you mind driving me home? | 艾伦 你介不介意送我回家啊? |
[13:04] | I’m feeling a little tipsy. | 我有点儿醉意 |
[13:06] | A little tipsy? How about a little obvious? | 有点儿醉意? 是有点明显吧? |
[13:09] | -I’m sorry? -Could I talk to you for a minute? | -你说什么? -我能单独跟你谈谈么? |
[13:12] | -lt is getting a little late. -Sit down. | -时间不早了 -给我坐下 |
[13:17] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[13:19] | I think she’s going through the change. | 我觉得她是更年期综合征 |
[13:23] | -What do you think you’re doing? -What? | -你以为你在干什么? -什么? |
[13:25] | He’s in play. I’m playing. | 他在我的游戏之中 我掌控着游戏 |
[13:27] | I’m the one who told you he’s in play. | 是我告诉你他在游戏之中的吧 |
[13:30] | Please. I told you two years ago that marriage was toast. | 拜托 两年前我就告诉过你他的婚姻快黄了 |
[13:33] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[13:35] | He’s in my house on tae kwon do Wednesday, | 周三跆拳道的空档他在我家 |
[13:37] | and I don’t have time to mess around with you. | 我没时间跟你胡闹 |
[13:40] | Why don’t we just let him decide? | 我们不如让他决定好了? |
[13:42] | Let him decide? | 让他决定? |
[13:43] | He still thinks we’re doing a soccer newsletter. | 他还以为我们在做足球简报呢 |
[13:48] | -You don’t even like him, do you? -He’s okay. | -你甚至都不喜欢他 不是吗 -他还好啦 |
[13:53] | He’s here and it’s Wednesday. | 他在这儿而且又是周三 |
[13:56] | I happen to think he’s hot. | 我正好觉得他很性感 |
[13:58] | You wouldn’t know what to do with a hot guy. | 性感的家伙你应付不来的 |
[14:01] | Yeah? Well, watch me. | 是么? 瞧我的吧 |
[14:08] | Great. You broke him. | 很好 你把他弄坏了 |
[14:13] | The biggest surprise was how much I loved having him around. | 最意外的是我喜欢他在我身边 |
[14:16] | I mean, Jake’s amazing. | 我是说杰克很棒 |
[14:18] | Do you know I have, on occasion, actually put his needs ahead of my own? | 你知道吗 我有时候会把他的需求放在我的之前? |
[14:25] | Like going to a soccer game at 8:00 am on a Saturday? | 就像是周六早上八点看球赛? |
[14:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:29] | At 8:00 am, I can barely get out of bed to go to the bathroom. | 早上八点我连下床去厕所都难 |
[14:32] | What you’re saying is having a child in your life | 你是说在你的生命中有个孩子 |
[14:35] | totally changes the way you look at things. | 完全改变的你看待事物的方式 |
[14:37] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[14:40] | Of course, you probably know that already. | 当然 也许你已经知道了 |
[14:44] | But I like that you know it. | 但我很高兴你也知道 |
[14:47] | -I had a really great time. -Me, too. | -今晚很愉快 -我也是 |
[14:51] | -Can we do this again? -I would love that. | -我们能再出来玩吗 -我很乐意啊 |
[14:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:07] | What happened? Did I do something wrong? | 发生什么事儿了? 我做错什么了吗? |
[15:12] | Please don’t tell Alan’s wife. | 千万别告诉艾伦他老婆 |
[15:16] | No, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 不 你什么也没做错 |
[15:19] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[15:24] | Okay. This is new for me. | 好吧 这对我还是新鲜事儿 |
[15:28] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[15:31] | Charlie, I have a 10-year-old son. | 查理 我有个十岁的儿子 |
[15:33] | I have two mortgages, private school bills, | 还有两份抵押贷款 私立学校的账单 |
[15:36] | a full-time job, custody battles, alimony battles, | 一份全职工作 还要争取监护权 赡养费 |
[15:38] | child support battles, car pools and drum lessons. | 育儿费 还要拼车去上鼓课 |
[15:44] | How can we possibly do this again? | 我们怎么可能再出来约会? |
[15:47] | You bought a 10-year-old a drum set? | 你给十岁的小孩子买了架子鼓? |
[15:52] | Don’t change the subject. You know what I’m saying. | 别转移话题 你知道我在说什么 |
[15:56] | Do you really want to be involved in this? | 你真的想牵扯进来吗? |
[16:02] | I hadn’t really thought that far ahead. | 我还真没想那么远 |
[16:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:10] | All right. I guess I’ll see you around. | 好啦 我们改天见吧 |
[16:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿呀? |
[16:17] | -Home. -Why? | -回家呀 -为什么? |
[16:19] | I said we couldn’t do it again. That doesn’t mean we can’t | 我说我们不能再约 可那不代表我们今晚 |
[16:23] | do it tonight. | 也不能做 |
[16:30] | Boy, you really don’t have a clue, do you, Charlie? | 老兄 你还真是什么都不明白 对吧 查理? |
[16:33] | No. | 不明白 |
[16:35] | But it seems to be working for me. | 不过似乎对我很管用 |
[16:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[16:58] | Regular or decaf? | 一般咖啡还是低咖啡因的? |
[17:01] | -Regular. -Thank God. | -一般的吧 -谢天谢地 |
[17:15] | Aren’t you even curious? | 你都不好奇吗? |
[17:18] | -You went to Gloria’s last night. -Yeah. | -你昨晚去歌罗瑞亚家了嘛 -是呀 |
[17:21] | I can fill in the blanks. | 其他就不言自明了 |
[17:31] | We’re getting killed. | 我们输惨了 |
[17:33] | We’re here for fun, right? Nobody wins or loses. | 我们是来玩的 对吧? 不分输赢的 |
[17:36] | Come on. Somebody always loses. | 得了吧 有人老输 |
[17:40] | Who are we kidding? | 我们要骗谁呀? |
[17:42] | It’s 8-1 out there, and everybody here knows it. | 已经是8比1了,大家都心知肚明 |
[17:45] | And you know, I’ll tell you another thing. | 知道吗 我还要说一件事儿 |
[17:48] | We haven’t won a game all season. | 我们这季都没有赢过 |
[17:51] | And I’ll put that in the newsletter. | 而且我会把它写入简报的 |
[17:53] | And as God as my witness, | 老天作证 |
[17:56] | there will be a newsletter! | 简报一定会有的! |
[18:00] | Dad, you’re kind of freaking everybody out here. | 老爸 你吓到大家了 |
[18:05] | Forget it, Jake. It’s Sherman Oaks. | 别管他 杰克 这里是雪曼橡树区 |