时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I have my own room at Mom’s house too. | 我在妈妈家有自己的房间 |
[00:03] | My dad doesn’t. | 爸爸却没有 |
[00:04] | His stuff’s in the garage. | 他的东西全都在车库里 |
[00:07] | Do you know how to play Vampire Hunter? Cos I just got it. | 你知道怎么玩”吸血鬼猎人”吗? 我才刚弄懂 |
[00:09] | No, sorry. | 对不起 不知道 |
[00:10] | You got to chop off their heads. Otherwise they’ll keep coming at you. | 你得砍掉它们的头 否则还会再来追你 |
[00:14] | Do you know where your Uncle keeps the paper towels? | 你知道你叔叔把卫生纸放哪里吗? |
[00:17] | I think there’s some up there. | 可能在那上面 |
[00:22] | Woah. | 哇哦 |
[00:27] | Woah. | 哇 |
[00:29] | Hi, you must be Alan. I’m Cindy. | 嗨 你一定是艾伦吧 我是辛迪 |
[00:33] | Hi. Uh, hey, Jake, it’s time to get dressed. | 杰克 该整理好出门了 |
[00:37] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[00:40] | Can you get me a bowl from that top shelf? | 能帮我拿下顶层架子的碗吗? |
[00:42] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[00:45] | What happened to “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”? | 不是都说早餐是一天当中最重要的一顿饭? |
[00:48] | Just go get dressed. | 快去穿衣服 |
[00:50] | Charlie, there is a half naked woman in our kitchen. | 查理 厨房里有个半裸的女人 |
[00:53] | Which half? | 哪半是裸的? |
[00:57] | Hey Cindy. | 嘿 辛迪 |
[00:58] | Hey Charlie. How you doing? | 嘿 查理 最近好吗? |
[01:01] | Not bad. How about yourself? | 还行吧 你呢? |
[01:02] | Thanks again.I’ll see you soon. | 非常好 再次谢谢你 以后见 |
[01:06] | – Anytime. – Bye. | -随时奉陪 -拜拜 |
[01:11] | “How you doing?” “Thanks again”? | “最近好吗?” “再次谢谢?” |
[01:14] | Charlie, casual sex is one thing but this is just lazy. | 查理 你们一夜情之后 就这两句话? |
[01:18] | What are you talking about? I didn’t have sex with her. | 你在说些什么? 我没和她做爱 |
[01:21] | She just surfs out on the Point, uses my shower and goes to work. | 她只是刚刚冲浪完 顺便来洗了个澡 然后就去上班了 |
[01:24] | So, you’re not sleeping with her? | 那么 你没和她睡觉咯? |
[01:26] | Jeez, Alan, I don’t sleep with every buff surfer chick that uses my shower. | 天哪 艾伦 我并不是和每一个冲浪后用我浴室的女人睡觉的 |
[01:30] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | 你把我当成什么人了? |
[01:32] | I think you’re the luckiest bastard to walk the face of the earth, | 我以为你是这个地球上最幸运的混蛋 |
[01:36] | but that’s not my point. | 这不是主要的 |
[01:36] | I don’t want women flashing their butt tattoos at my son. | 我是不想有女人把她屁股上的纹身给我儿子看到 |
[01:40] | Cindy has a tattoo? | 辛迪有纹身? |
[01:41] | Yes, a butterfly. | 是的 蝴蝶 |
[01:43] | Huh. Right cheek or left? | 左边还是右边? |
[01:45] | No, wait, don’t tell me. | 不 等等 别告诉我 |
[01:45] | I want to be surprised. | 我想来个惊喜 |
[01:48] | So, you’re not sleeping with her but you want to? | 那你是说你虽没和她睡觉但是你想? |
[01:51] | Well, yea. | 恩 是的 |
[01:53] | What kind of guy do you think I am? | 你把我当成什么人了? |
[01:56] | Charlie, when I moved in here, | 查理 我搬进来的时候 |
[01:58] | I said that it was vital that we create a wholesome atmosphere for Jake. | 就告诉过你 为杰克创造一个健康的成长环境非常重要 |
[02:00] | And you said “I understand”. | 而且你说”我明白” |
[02:02] | Alan, there’s something you should know about me. | 艾伦 你必须了解一些关于我的规则 |
[02:05] | When I say I understand, it doesn’t mean I agree. | 当我说”我明白” 并不代表我同意 |
[02:08] | It doesn’t mean I understand. | 也不代表我明白 |
[02:10] | It doesn’t even mean I’m listening. | 更不代表我在听 |
[02:11] | Then why do you say it? | 那你为什么要说呢? |
[02:13] | It seems to make people happy and that’s what I’m all about. | 因为能使人们高兴 这就是我的目的 |
[02:18] | Well, that’s very altruistic, | 哦 你真是太无私了 |
[02:19] | but I would prefer if you’d just be straight with me. | 但是我更喜欢你对我坦白说 |
[02:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:21] | All I’m asking is that you keep in mind that | 我只想你记住 |
[02:23] | we have an impressionable 10 year old boy living here. | 一个10岁而且易受影响的男孩在与我们同住 |
[02:25] | – I understand. – Thank you. | -我明白 -谢谢 |
[02:47] | That sounds nice. | 弹得很不错 |
[02:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:50] | So, where are Jake and Alan today? | 杰克和艾伦去哪了? |
[02:52] | Uh, Jake’s at school and Alan’s at work. | 杰克在学校 艾伦上班去了 |
[02:55] | It’s just you and me. | 就只剩了我和你 |
[02:56] | Well, tell them I said hi. Thanks again for the shower. | 向他们问好 再次谢谢你给我用浴室 |
[03:00] | You bet. | 别客气 |
[03:00] | – You look really nice. – Thank you. Bye. | -你看起来非常漂亮 -谢谢你 再见 |
[03:04] | Yea, I got work to do. | 好 我也得上班了 |
[03:09] | Oh Charlie, seeing you strike out like that just makes me love you more. | 查理 看着你受打击的样子让我更爱你了 |
[03:15] | Rose, you’ve got to get a hobby. | 罗斯 你应该找个爱好 |
[03:18] | Oh, I’ve got a hobby. | 是的 我已经有了个爱好了 |
[03:21] | I thought we agreed we were just friends. | 我觉得我们已经说好了只做朋友 |
[03:23] | We are. We’re friends who slept together once | 是啊 是一起睡过一次的朋友 |
[03:26] | and then one friend never called the other friend | 而且之后一个朋友再没打电话给另一个朋友 |
[03:29] | but luckily, the other friend forgave him. | 但幸运的是 另一个朋友原谅了他 |
[03:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[03:34] | To make my friend a grilled cheese sandwich. | 为我的朋友做�h芝士三文治 |
[03:37] | Rose, Rose, I don’t want a grilled cheese sandwich. | 罗斯 罗斯 我不想吃�h芝士三文治 |
[03:40] | Would you prefer a quesadilla? | 那墨西哥炸面饼呢? |
[03:42] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[03:45] | But then you have to leave. | 但等会儿你还是得离开 |
[03:51] | Hey Judith, Alan’s at work. | 嘿朱蒂丝 艾伦上班去了 |
[03:54] | I know where Alan is. I came to talk to you. | 我知道 我来是找你的 |
[03:56] | Me? But you don’t like me? | 我? 但你并不怎么喜欢我啊? |
[03:58] | I don’t. | 是不喜欢 |
[04:02] | I like you. | 但我喜欢你 |
[04:04] | Jake’s fourth grade class was given a simple assignment. | 杰克的四年级班布置了一个很简单的作业 |
[04:07] | Draw something interesting you see around the house. | 画一些你房子周围有趣的东西 |
[04:10] | One child drew a record player, | 有个小孩画了电唱机 |
[04:11] | another drew a parrot. | 有个人画了只鹦鹉 |
[04:13] | My son drew this. | 可我儿子画了这个 |
[04:18] | A woman’s behind with a butterfly tattoo. | 一个女人的屁股上有一只蝴蝶纹身 |
[04:22] | On the right cheek. | 在右臀上 |
[04:26] | I’ll have to just act surprised. | 看来我只有假装惊喜了 |
[04:29] | I asked him where he saw this, | 我问他在哪里看到的 |
[04:31] | he said “In Uncle Charlie’s kitchen.” | 他说:”在查理叔叔的厨房.” |
[04:34] | Well, you gotta admit, it beats the hell out of a parrot. | 你得承认 这对画鹦鹉的人的确是个不小的打击 |
[04:37] | Charlie, I am not in the mood. | 拜托查理 我现在没心情跟开玩笑 |
[04:39] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[04:41] | I got it. Hello? | 我来接 你好? |
[04:43] | Are you in for your mother? | 你妈妈的电话 接不接? |
[04:50] | Charlie’s in a meeting right now. | 查理正在开会 |
[04:53] | But you can talk to me. Heck, I feel like we’re practically related. | 有什么事你可以跟我说 我觉得咱俩都快成母女了 |
[04:58] | Is that the girl in the picture? | 那就是画中的女孩? |
[05:00] | Rose? | 罗斯? |
[05:01] | No, she doesn’t have a tattoo on her butt. | 不是 她屁股上没有纹身 |
[05:04] | I’m guessing. | 我猜的 |
[05:07] | Look, I don’t care what you do in your private time | 听着 我不在乎你的私生活 |
[05:10] | but when my son is here, I expect you to clean up your act. | 但是在我儿子面前 我希望你能端正自己的行为 |
[05:12] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[05:13] | I don’t like coming over here and being the bad guy, but I have to protect my son. | 我并不是想来扮红脸 但我得保护我儿子 |
[05:18] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[05:20] | It’s hard enough going through this transition all by myself. | 我自己一个人真的很难熬过这个过渡时期 |
[05:24] | Alan, at least, has you. | 艾伦至少还有你陪着 |
[05:25] | I have no one. Except my parents | 我没有任何人陪 除了我父母 |
[05:27] | and they’re completely toxic. | 不过他们使情况更糟 |
[05:29] | I understand. | 我也明白 |
[05:31] | Do you? | 真的吗? |
[05:33] | I think I do. | 我认为是的 |
[05:36] | Thank you. That means a lot to me. | 谢谢你 这对于我来说很重要 |
[05:39] | I mean, I’ve always been the good daughter or the good wife, | 我过去总想做个好女儿好太太 |
[05:42] | and you know what? | 但是你知道吗? |
[05:43] | Outside of those relationships, I don’t know who I am. | 如果没有这两个称谓 我不清楚自己到底是谁 |
[05:46] | Am I gay? Am I straight? | 我是同性恋? 还是异性恋? |
[05:48] | Who the hell knows? | 谁他妈的知道呢? |
[05:50] | I’m scared about this Charlie, and I’m totally alone. | 这一切真的令我恐惧 我孤身一人 |
[05:54] | I, well, you know what? | 我 这个 你知道吗? |
[05:59] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[06:08] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你愿意倾听 |
[06:10] | Oh, hey… | 嘿… |
[06:12] | I’m so sorry to take up your time with all of this. | 我很抱歉占用了你的时间 |
[06:15] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[06:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:24] | Thank you Charlie. | 谢谢你 查理 |
[06:25] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[06:30] | There’s five minutes of my life I’ll never get back. | 我生命中的这五分钟算是一去不复返 |
[06:34] | Don’t fill up, your mom’s taking us out for lunch. | 别吃太饱 你妈妈打算请我们吃午餐 |
[06:46] | Hey. Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[06:48] | I just had lunch with my mother and my stalker. | 我刚和我妈还有个尾随狂吃了午饭 |
[06:53] | They spent the afternoon eating off each other’s plates | 她们用整个下午吃光对方盘里的食物 |
[06:57] | and discussing my fear of intimacy. | 而且讨论我的亲昵恐惧症 |
[07:00] | You do have that, you know. | 你得知道你确实有这个症状 |
[07:03] | Well, anyway, look, can we talk about this picture Jake drew? | 我们能谈谈关于杰克画的那幅画吗? |
[07:06] | What’s to talk about? | 有什么好谈的? |
[07:08] | He’s a boy. | 他是个男孩 |
[07:09] | He saw a woman’s ass. He liked it. | 他看见了女人的屁股 他很喜欢 |
[07:13] | Thank your lucky stars it wasn’t the cable guy’s ass and move on. | 你还是谢天谢地他画的不是维修工的屁股从此一发不可收拾 |
[07:18] | Hey, Dad, where’s Cankun? | 嘿爸爸 坎康在哪里? |
[07:24] | Cankun? | 坎昆? |
[07:26] | No, it’s spelled Cankun. | 不 它该拼为坎康 |
[07:30] | It’s in Mexico, why? | 它在墨西哥 怎么了? |
[07:31] | We should go there for Christmas instead of Aunt Betty’s. | 我们应该去那里过圣诞 而不是去贝蒂姑妈家 |
[07:34] | What are you reading? | 书上说了什么? |
[07:36] | Sports Illustrated. | 只是些运动插图 |
[07:37] | But it’s mostly ladies in bathing suits. | 但全是些泳装美女 |
[07:39] | Jake, Jake, come back here. | 杰克 杰克 回来 |
[07:42] | Are you happy? | 这下你高兴了吧? |
[07:43] | I have my moments but they’re becoming further apart. | 我只给了他一点光 没想到他扩大成了一个太阳 |
[07:48] | Jake, sit down, sit. | 杰克 坐下 坐好 |
[07:50] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了? |
[07:51] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[07:51] | It’s perfectly natural for you to be interested in women’s bodies. | 你对女人的身体有兴趣是很自然的事 |
[07:55] | Great, I’ll be in my room. | 好吧 那我回房间去了 |
[07:56] | Wait. Let’s, let’s talk a minute here. | 等等 我们来谈一下 |
[08:00] | I don’t mind you looking at these pictures | 我不介意你看这些图片 |
[08:02] | but it’s important that you know what they mean. | 但重要的是你得知道这意味着什么 |
[08:08] | Ooh, I’d like to know that too, Alan. | 哦 我也想知道 艾伦 |
[08:12] | Okay, first of all, real women don’t look like this. | 首先 现实中的女人并不是这个样子 |
[08:15] | These pictures have been retouched and airbrushed | 这些照片是被润色修改过的 |
[08:17] | so that the women look like they’re perfect, but they’re really not. | 所以她们看起来非常完美但现实中并不是这样 |
[08:19] | Uh, excuse me, | 打断一下 |
[08:20] | but I met that one and she was perfect. | 但我见过那个女人 她十分完美 |
[08:24] | What I’m trying to explain to Jake is | 我想向杰克解释的是 |
[08:26] | that this is not what regular women look like. | 那不是普通女人应该有的样子 |
[08:28] | Then why don’t they use regular women? | 那他们为什么不用普通女人的图片? |
[08:31] | Because the only way regular women can sell magazines is door to door. | 因为普通女人销售杂志的唯一方法是挨家挨户地推销 |
[08:41] | My point is that these women are three dimensional human beings. | 我意思是说这些女人是实实在在的人 |
[08:44] | They’re not just sex objects. | 她们不只是性物 |
[08:46] | Which explains why this one’s on all fours in the surf. | 这倒是解释了为什么这位穿着四号泳衣冲浪 |
[08:51] | Are you quite done? | 你够了吧? |
[08:53] | No, I think you’re being very unfair. | 没有 我觉得你很不公平 |
[08:55] | These women worked very hard, ate very little | 这些女人锻炼得那么辛苦 吃得又很少 |
[08:58] | and spent a lot of money to become sex objects. | 花了很多钱才能变成性物 |
[09:03] | Those breasts alone cost ten grand. | 那些胸部单算一个都得上万美元 |
[09:07] | You can buy these? | 这些还可以买? |
[09:10] | Thank you Charlie. | 谢谢你查理 |
[09:13] | Some women choose to, er, | 有些女人选择去 恩 |
[09:16] | to make their breasts larger uh, | 把她们的胸部做大 呃 |
[09:18] | with, uh, with what’s called surgical implants. | 通过外科手术植入一些东西 |
[09:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:23] | Uh, well, they think bigger is better. | 恩 因为她们觉得越大越好 |
[09:25] | I can see that. | 我也觉得是 |
[09:28] | What really matters, Jake, | 真正重要的…杰克 |
[09:31] | is what’s inside a person. See, that’s the lesson here. | 是人的内在美 这才是我说的关键 |
[09:33] | Do you get what I’m saying? | 你明白了吗? |
[09:35] | I think so. | 我想我明白了 |
[09:36] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[09:37] | There’s nothing to be embarrassed about, | 没有什么好尴尬的 |
[09:40] | I mean, do you have any questions? | 我是说 你还有什么疑惑吗? |
[09:42] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[09:44] | Fire away. | 说出来 |
[09:45] | Can I have my magazine back? | 我能把杂志要回来吗? |
[09:52] | Congratulations, Alan. | 恭喜你 艾伦 |
[09:54] | You’ve managed to take the fun out of boobs. | 你已经成功地让女人的胸部变得索然无趣 |
[10:04] | Hello? Oh, hi, hi Judith. | 你好? 哦 嗨 朱蒂丝 |
[10:07] | Yea, I’m so glad you called. | 我很高兴你打电话来 |
[10:08] | I just… what? | 我只是…什么? |
[10:12] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想和你说话 |
[10:15] | Why does my wife want to talk to you? | 为什么我妻子想和你说话? |
[10:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:20] | Hey Judith, what’s up? | 嘿朱蒂丝 怎么了? |
[10:25] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[10:27] | What do you understand? | 你明白了什么? |
[10:29] | Not a thing. | 没什么 |
[10:34] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[10:37] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么? |
[10:39] | Hang on Judith, | 别挂电话 朱蒂丝 |
[10:40] | that’s my other line. | 我有个插播 |
[10:41] | She’s upset because her parents want to take Jake to SeaWorld | 她很沮丧 因为她的父母想要把杰克带去海底世界 |
[10:45] | and she feels like this is crossing a boundary | 因为她觉得没有人支持她 |
[10:47] | since they’ve been so unsupportive recently. | 而且这件事已经超过了她的底线 |
[10:49] | And she’s not sure if her anger is misplaced. | 她不知道能向谁吐苦水 |
[10:51] | Since when are you her new best friend? | 什么时候你成了她最好的新朋友? |
[10:54] | I don’t know, something’s gone horribly wrong. | 我不知道 有些事错得离谱 |
[10:59] | Sorry, you were saying? | 不好意思 你还在吗? |
[11:02] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[11:07] | You’re the coolest? Love Cindy. | 你是最酷的! 爱你的辛迪 |
[11:11] | Are you sure your nephews gonna like this? | 你确定你侄子会喜欢这个吗? |
[11:16] | Who says it’s for my nephew? | 谁说是给我侄子的? |
[11:19] | You’re really cute. | 你太可爱了 |
[11:20] | Good. | 好 |
[11:24] | I’m sorry there’s no waves. | 很遗憾今天没有大浪 |
[11:26] | Yea, I don’t know how I’m gonna get my exercise today. | 是啊 我都不知道今天能做什么运动 |
[11:31] | It’s a puzzler. | 这是个难题 |
[11:37] | Why don’t you open up another bottle of wine | 你为什么不打开另外一瓶呢? |
[11:39] | and we’ll figure something out? | 那我们就可以再出出主意 |
[11:40] | OK | 好的 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry to just drop by but I had to talk to somebody. | 我很抱歉突然造访 但是我得找人说说话 |
[11:49] | I just left Jake with my parents | 我刚把杰克留在我父母那边 |
[11:51] | so they could take him to San Diego | 这样他们就会带他去圣地亚哥 |
[11:52] | and I got in this terrible argument with my father. | 我和爸爸大吵一架 |
[11:55] | He thinks it’s my fault that Alan and I are breaking up | 他觉得我和艾伦分手是我的错 |
[11:57] | and he knows exactly how to push my buttons. | 而且他句句伤我要害 |
[11:59] | The question is, why do I need his approval? | 问题就是 我为什么要得到他同意? |
[12:01] | Why do I need approval from any man? | 为什么我必须求得任何人的同意? |
[12:07] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:10] | Charlie, how could you possibly understand? | 查理 你怎么可能明白呢? |
[12:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you had company. | 很抱歉 我没注意到有朋友在这里 |
[12:15] | No, we were just hanging out. I’m Cindy. | 没有 我们只是闲着聊天 我辛迪 |
[12:17] | Oh, hi, Judith. | 嗨 朱蒂丝 |
[12:19] | Hi. You know, I’ve spent the better part of my life trying to win my father’s approval. | 你知道吗 我的花样年华都用在获取我父亲的认可 |
[12:23] | Oh, you too, huh? | 你也是 啊? |
[12:24] | Yea, I almost married a guy just cause my father liked him. | 是啊 我差点嫁给一个我父亲喜欢的男人 |
[12:27] | I married a guy just like my father. | 我嫁给了一个像我父亲一样的男人 |
[12:29] | Oh, disaster, right? | 真是灾难啊 是吗? |
[12:30] | Mmm. It’s his brother. | 恩 这是他哥哥 |
[12:32] | Oh, I met him. He’s pretty tightly wound. | 我认识他 他挺神经质的 |
[12:35] | He is. | 是的 |
[12:36] | Do you want some wine? | 你想来点酒吗? |
[12:37] | I want a lot of wine. | 我真想一醉方休 |
[12:38] | Yea. | 好的 |
[12:40] | You know it’s so funny about relationships and men. | 感情和男人真是很有意思的事 |
[12:43] | You just wonder all the time… | 你总想明白… |
[12:44] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[12:48] | I do not understand. | 我不明白了 |
[13:15] | Morning, neighbour. | 早上好 邻居 |
[13:18] | Charlie’s not up yet, Rose. | 查理还没起床 罗斯 |
[13:20] | Oh, Alan, | 艾伦 |
[13:22] | don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗? |
[13:25] | I brought a Frisbee for your son. | 我给你儿子买了个飞盘 |
[13:26] | It’s a Glow-In-The-Dark pro model. | 是夜光的 |
[13:29] | There are teeth marks in it | 这上面有牙印 |
[13:30] | They’re not mine. | 不是我咬的 |
[13:35] | Um, actually, | 事实上 |
[13:36] | Jake’s in San Diego with his mom’s parents. | 杰克和他外公外婆去了圣地亚哥 |
[13:39] | Boy, that hardly seems fair. | 那看起来一点儿也不公平 |
[13:41] | Evelyn never gets any quality time with him. | 伊夫林几乎就没有时间陪他玩 |
[13:44] | Evelyn? | 伊夫林? |
[13:45] | Your mom. | 你的妈妈 |
[13:47] | I know her name. | 我知道她的名字 |
[13:50] | But do you know how much she loves you | 你知道她有多爱你吗 |
[13:51] | and would appreciate a call once in a while? | 会因为你偶尔打个电话而高兴很久 |
[13:56] | Hi Alan, shower open? | 艾伦 浴室有人吗? |
[13:58] | Uh, yea, help yourself. | 没 请自便 |
[14:00] | Hi Alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[14:03] | Judith. What are you doing here? | 朱蒂丝 你在这儿做什么? |
[14:06] | Cindy’s teaching me to surf. | 辛迪教我冲浪 |
[14:07] | She says I’m a natural. | 她说我很有天赋 |
[14:09] | Cause she’s got the upper body strength for it. | 因为她有力的上身适合冲浪 |
[14:11] | Nothing like yours. | 还不如你呢 |
[14:13] | Oh, you will, you just gotta build up your lats. | 你会的 你应该多锻炼你的背阔肌 |
[14:17] | Oh wow, they’re so firm. | 哇哦 好结实 |
[14:20] | Come on, I’ll show you some exercises before we hit the shower. | 洗澡之前我来教你怎么练习肌肉 |
[14:24] | So, when’s Charlie getting up? | 查理到底什么时候起床? |
[14:28] | In about nine seconds. | 大概还有9秒钟 |
[14:31] | Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! | 起来! 起来! 起来! |
[14:35] | What? I was having a great dream. | 怎么了? 我正在做好梦呢 |
[14:38] | Your girlfriend and my wife. | 你女朋友和我老婆 |
[14:39] | Surfing. Showering. Rubber suits. | 冲浪 洗澡 橡胶泳衣 |
[14:42] | Okay, this might be better. | 好吧 现在好多了 |
[14:46] | Charlie, Charlie, you’ve got to do something. | 查理 查理 你得做点什么吧 |
[14:49] | You’re right. | 对啊 |
[14:55] | Charlie? What are you gonna do? | 查理? 你要做什么? |
[14:57] | What do you think? I just woke up. | 你觉得呢? 我刚起床 |
[15:00] | Come on, come on! They could be lathering each other up right now. | 拜托 快点! 她们可能正在互为对方抹香皂呢! |
[15:04] | Alan, you’re not helping this go any faster. | 艾伦 你这样一说 我更憋住了 |
[15:07] | I can’t believe this is going on under my own roof. | 真不敢相信这一切发生在我房子里 |
[15:10] | Well, under your roof. | 不是 是在你房子 |
[15:11] | God knows what’s going on under my roof. | 鬼才知道我房子里现在发生了什么 |
[15:16] | You know, there is good news here. | 不过还算是个好消息 |
[15:19] | Oh really? What’s that? | 真的吗? 为什么? |
[15:20] | Now we know why I never got anywhere with Cindy. | 现在我终于知道为什么我老是泡不到辛迪了 |
[15:24] | Hello? Me? | 拜托? 是我的原因? |
[15:27] | Okay, listen. What do we really know here? | 好吧 听着 我们现在真的了解了什么呢? |
[15:31] | Your wife has taken up surfing. We’re good so far, right? | 你老婆来冲浪 这个没问题是吧? |
[15:36] | She made a new friend. Still good? | 她结交了新的朋友 也不错吧? |
[15:39] | Yea, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[15:40] | Do we know for a fact that they’re showering together? | 我们能确定她们真的一起洗澡吗? |
[15:44] | No. | 不确定 |
[15:46] | Okay. So what do we know for sure about Cindy and Judith? | 好的 关于辛迪和朱蒂丝我们又能确定些什么呢? |
[15:51] | Cindy’s not interested in you, | 辛迪对你没兴趣 |
[15:53] | and Judith thinks she’s gay. | 朱蒂丝觉得她自己是个同性恋 |
[16:01] | Well, there you go. | 这下你懂了吧 |
[16:07] | And I got to see penguins, and a manta ray. And I got to pet a shark. | 我去看了企鹅 蝠鲼 而且我还摸了小鲨鱼 |
[16:11] | And the coolest thing was the whales. They splashed everybody. | 最酷的就是鲸了 它们的水花溅到了每个人身上 |
[16:14] | You could see right through this one lady’s shirt. | 能很清楚地看穿一个女人的T恤 |
[16:18] | And I think maybe she had plants. | 我想她做了植物 |
[16:23] | Implants. | 植入 |
[16:28] | Yea, implants. | 对 植入 |
[16:30] | I asked Grandma if she had them and Grandpa said “I wish”. | 我问外婆她做没有 外公说那倒好了 |
[16:35] | And then she got mad at him, | 外婆对他十分生气 |
[16:36] | and then they bought me an ice cream. | 然后就给我买了个冰激凌 |
[16:39] | So, you, er, you had a good trip? | 那么 呃 你旅行很愉快咯? |
[16:41] | Yea. When I got home, | 当然 我回家以后 |
[16:41] | I went to the movies with Mom and Cindy. | 同妈妈和辛迪一起看了电影 |
[16:48] | Ow. Wait, wait, | 等等 等下 |
[16:50] | er, you, Mom and Cindy? | 你妈妈和辛迪? |
[16:52] | There you go. | 这下你明白了 |
[16:55] | She’s gonna teach me to surf. | 她打算教我冲浪 |
[16:57] | Of course she is. | 预料之中 |
[16:58] | She’s not gonna be happy until the whole damn family surfs. | 等我们全家都会冲浪了她就高兴了 |
[17:03] | Why don’t we give her Aunt Betty’s number? | 为什么不把贝蒂姑妈的号码给她? |
[17:04] | Squeeze that fat ass into a wetsuit. | 把那个肥屁股塞到湿泳衣里面去 |
[17:10] | Uh, here, Jake, take your pizza and go watch TV in your room. | 杰克 拿着匹萨 去你房间看电视 |
[17:13] | Dad said “fat ass”. | 爸爸刚才说了”肥屁股” |
[17:15] | You’ve seen Aunt Betty. | 你见过贝蒂阿姨的 |
[17:16] | It’s not swearing if it’s true. Now go. | 如果是真的就不算说脏话 快去 |
[17:20] | She gets all bent out of shape | 她本来还大发雷霆 |
[17:21] | when Cindy is prancing round here with her butterfly butt sticking out. | 就因为辛迪的那个蝴蝶屁股 |
[17:25] | But all of a sudden it’s okay, | 但是突然之间一切都好了 |
[17:26] | because the butt is on the other foot. | 因为屁股长在了脚上 |
[17:29] | Alan, Alan, chill out, buddy. | 艾伦 艾伦 冷静 老兄 |
[17:30] | No, no. This is the worst kind of hypocrisy and it will not stand. | 不不 这真是虚伪到了极点 这种情况是不会长久的 |
[17:34] | Forgive me, Alan, | 原谅我 艾伦 |
[17:35] | but that self-righteous attitude is a big part of | 但是你这种自以为是的态度 |
[17:38] | what drove Judith away in the first place. | 正是朱蒂丝离开你的首要原因 |
[17:40] | What? What? Where did you get…? Where? | 什么? 你又是从哪里得知…? 哪里? |
[17:42] | Did she tell you that? | 她跟讲过吗? |
[17:44] | Hey, girlfriends tell each other everything. | 嘿 女孩儿们之间总是无话不谈的 |
[17:49] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别像那样看着我 |
[17:52] | Listen, if she really is gay, | 听着 如果她真的是个同性恋 |
[17:54] | then there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你就无能为力了 |
[17:56] | Except maybe try and figure out why a lesbian married you in the first place. | 除非你自己反省一下 当初为什么娶了个女同性恋做老婆 |
[18:02] | But if she’s just experimenting | 但是如果她只是在做尝试 |
[18:04] | and you act all loving and supportive | 而你又假装出你爱她并且支持她 |
[18:06] | then maybe, maybe she comes back to the home team. | 或许 或许她还会回心转意的 |
[18:12] | Huh. Or maybe I could find it in my heart to actually be loving and supportive. | 或许 我能发自内心的爱她支持她 |
[18:18] | Well, sure, if you want to reinvent the wheel. | 是的 如果你想在我的意见上有所创新 |
[18:25] | Hey, you know, I would have been more than happy to drop Jake to your house. | 你知道 我很乐意让杰克去你家住 |
[18:28] | Oh, no problem, this worked out great. | 没问题 这个决定非常棒 |
[18:30] | I’ve been surfing all day with Cindy and we just had a bite to eat. | 我和辛迪整天冲浪 而且我们还节食 |
[18:33] | Isn’t that nice. | 真不错 |
[18:35] | Listen, are you in a hurry? | 你很着急回家吗? |
[18:37] | Because there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 因为我有点事想跟你说 |
[18:39] | No, I guess not. What’s up? | 不着急 什么事? |
[18:41] | Um, I just wanted to let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[18:48] | that I’m okay with this. | 我能接受这一切 |
[18:49] | More than okay.I understand, | 不仅接受 我还非常理解 |
[18:53] | love and respect you for your courage to explore things. | 爱你并且尊重你去勇于探索的勇气 |
[18:59] | Thank you. I’m really starting to enjoy it. | 谢谢你 我真的很享受其中 |
[19:04] | And I support that. | 我也很支持你 |
[19:07] | Yea, I’ve only done it on my knees so far | 目前为止我还只能用跪姿 |
[19:09] | but Cindy says I’m almost ready to try it standing up. | 但辛迪说我很快就能站着了 |
[19:12] | You know what? I don’t need to hear the details. | 我并不想知道细节 |
[19:16] | The more important thing is that I accept you and Cindy as lovers. | 最重要的是 我能接受你和辛迪的恋人关系了 |
[19:21] | And more power to you, sister. | 而且加油啊 好姐妹 |
[19:27] | You pompous, assuming bastard. | 你这个自大又乱猜疑的混帐 |
[19:34] | You think I’m sleeping with her? | 你认为我和她睡觉了? |
[19:36] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[19:39] | I just got out of a 12 year marriage | 我刚走出一段12年的婚姻 |
[19:41] | and you think I would jump into bed with someone I just met? | 你就以为我会和刚认识的人上床? |
[19:44] | Man or woman? | 无论男女? |
[19:45] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[19:46] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你该为你的想法感到羞耻 |
[19:48] | I am. I am. | 对 我应该 |
[19:49] | Two women become friends | 两个女人成为了朋友 |
[19:50] | and you jump to the conclusion they’re having sex. | 你却直接得出结论 她们做爱了 |
[19:53] | Where do you get that kind of sleazy thinking? | 谁让你有这么浅薄肮脏的想法? |
[20:02] | The jogger. The one on the left. | 左边的那个慢跑者 |
[20:05] | Real? | 是真的吧? |
[20:07] | Good eye. | 好眼力 |
[20:09] | With the sports bra that could have gone either way. | 带运动胸罩的话 胸部有可能会小兔乱跳 |
[20:12] | Of course, if they do go either way, they’re usually fake. | 当然如果真的到处乱跳 通常都是假的 |
[20:17] | Jake, honey, | 杰克 宝贝 |
[20:18] | get your stuff, we’re going home. | 收拾好东西 我们回家吧 |
[20:20] | Okay, see you Uncle Charlie. | 好吧 再见查理叔叔 |
[20:21] | See you, buddy. | 再见 老兄 |
[20:22] | Hey girlfriend. | 嘿 女朋友 |
[20:23] | Don’t “girlfriend” me, you shallow piece of crap. | 别叫我”女朋友” 你这个浅薄的垃圾 |
[20:38] | Fake. | 假的 |
[20:44] | Real. | 真的 |
[20:47] | Jake | 杰克 |
[20:49] | Who does she think she’s kidding with those things? | 她以为能骗得了谁啊? |
[20:53] | Jake, I swear,if you don’t stop it, I’m taking you home. | 杰克 我发誓 如果你再不停止 我就把你带回家 |
[20:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |