时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -hey, what are you doing? -picking out a shirt. | -你在干吗 -选衣服 |
[00:07] | That one looks nice. | 这件不错 |
[00:08] | -you like it? -yeah. | -你喜欢? -是啊 |
[00:10] | Then, no. | 那就不要这件了 |
[00:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:14] | Listen, I was wondering, do you have any plans for thanksgiving? | 我想问你一下 感恩节那天你有安排吗 |
[00:18] | -alan, I don’t think that far ahead. -it’s this thursday. | -我不会提前那么久考虑这种事情的 -就是这个星期四啊 |
[00:24] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[00:25] | Didn’t we just get through that whole pumpkin, | 我们不是刚和那孩子搞完关于南瓜 |
[00:28] | The costume thing with the kid? | 和戏装的事情吗 |
[00:30] | -halloween? -yeah. | -万圣节? -对 |
[00:32] | Three weeks ago. | 这是三周之前的事情 |
[00:34] | -no, I got no plans. why? -i was thinking, | -我没安排 怎么了 -我想 |
[00:37] | Jake’s gonna be with his mom and her parents, | 杰克会和他妈妈还有外公外婆在一起 |
[00:40] | And I thought, maybe you and I could do something. | 我想我们应该去做点什么 |
[00:42] | Okay, want to go to vegas? | 好啊 想去拉斯维加斯吗 |
[00:44] | I was thinking something a little more traditional. | 我觉得我们应该做点传统的事 |
[00:47] | Reno? | 离婚去(里诺是离婚圣地)? |
[00:50] | -charlie, it’s a family holiday. -yeah, so, I’m your family. | -查理 这是一个关于家庭的节日 -是啊 我是你家人 |
[00:53] | Unless you want to spend a perfectly good thursday | 除非你想和你那个”程咬金老妈” |
[00:56] | With “mom, the lmpaler.” | 一起度过美好的星期四 |
[00:58] | -think we can get into the bellagio? -leave it to me. | -我们能去美丽湖酒店吗(维加斯著名酒店) -交给我 |
[01:03] | That one’s nice. | 这件不错 |
[01:08] | Here’s what we’ll do. | 计划是这样的 |
[01:10] | We’ll fly to vegas, have a big steak dinner, | 我们飞去维加斯 晚饭吃牛排 |
[01:12] | Get you a lap dance and a bucket of nickels. | 给你买一段大腿舞 再给你一桶硬币 |
[01:14] | -what are the nickels for? -i’ll explain it on the plane. | -硬币用来干吗的 -坐飞机的时候跟你解释 |
[01:18] | That sounds kind of fun. two single guys, rocking out in vegas, | 听上去不错 两个单身男人 去维加斯找乐子 |
[01:23] | -the glitz, the glamour… -dude, don’t gay it up. | -华丽 闪耀 -老兄 别说得我们像同性恋一样 |
[01:32] | You know, I like this shirt much better. | 这件衣服比前面的更好 |
[01:35] | Stop screwing with me, alan. | 别再捣乱了好不好 艾伦 |
[01:38] | So, who’s the lucky gal? | 哪个女孩如此幸运 |
[01:41] | -remember lisa? -lisa-who-used-to-live-here, lisa? | -记得利莎吗 -以前住在这里的那个利莎? |
[01:44] | She lived here, she moved out, she lived here, I moved out. | 她住在这儿 然后搬出去 然后又住回来 然后我搬出去 |
[01:49] | At one point, neither one of us lived here. yeah, that lisa. | 有一段时间我们两个都搬出去了 就是那个利莎 |
[01:53] | Wow. so, she’s gonna take you back again? | 她想和你和好吗 |
[01:56] | Hey, who said she’s the one who broke up with… | 谁说她和我分… |
[01:59] | Yeah, I’m hoping. | 我希望是这样 |
[02:01] | -good luck. -thanks. | -好运 -谢谢 |
[02:06] | I’ve completely lost confidence in this shirt. | 我对这件衣服一点也没信心了 |
[02:17] | -hey, lees! sorry I’m late. -hey. | -利莎 对不起我迟到了 -你好 |
[02:20] | How many times did you change your shirt before you left the house? | 你出门前换了几次衣服啊 |
[02:24] | -i wanted to look pretty for you. -you’re such a girl. | -我想穿得好看点来见你 -你真像女孩 |
[02:28] | Thanks, you, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[02:32] | -it’s good to see you. -it’s good to see you, too. | -很高兴能见到你 -我也是 |
[02:38] | So, you want to just blow this place and get a room? | 你想离开这里去开个房间吗 |
[02:44] | -i can’t. -why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[02:46] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[02:49] | Yeah. ha, ha. me, too. | 哈哈 我也是 |
[02:53] | -i’m not kidding. -you can’t do that, you love me. | -我没开玩笑 -你不能这样做 你爱我 |
[02:57] | That’s not the point. | 不是这样说的 |
[02:59] | I’m tired of doing this dance of death with you. | 我不想再和你跳死亡之舞了 |
[03:01] | Hooking up, breaking up, making up. | 拍拖 分手 再和好 |
[03:04] | That’s not a dance of death. that’s the circle of life. | 这不是死亡之舞 这是生命的轮回啊 |
[03:09] | It may be your life, but it’s not mine. not anymore. | 也许对你来说是的 但是我不想再这样了 |
[03:12] | -i’m moving on. -to what? | -我要改变了 -改成什么样 |
[03:15] | To settling down, to having a family, | 安定下来 建立家庭 |
[03:18] | To not having my heart constantly broken by a man who refuses to grow up. | 不想再让一个不肯成熟起来的男人来伤我心了 |
[03:24] | And that would be me? | 你是说我吗 |
[03:27] | Yes, you, you big ass. | 是的 就是你 蠢货 |
[03:32] | But the sex was awesome though, right? | 但是我们做爱感觉很棒是吗 |
[03:35] | Yes, it was. but there’s more to relationships… | 是的 但是感情更重要 |
[03:38] | -ls it awesome with your fianc? -none of your business. | -和你未婚夫做爱感觉也这么棒吗 -关你屁事 |
[03:42] | It’s not, is it? | 没我棒是吧 |
[03:44] | God, why did I call you? | 我为什么要叫你出来啊 |
[03:46] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你 |
[03:48] | Because in your heart, you know you’re about to make a huge mistake | 因为从内心里你知道自己要犯大错了 |
[03:51] | And you want me to talk you out of it. | 你想让我来说服你别去做 |
[03:53] | No, I was hoping you and l could have some closure. | 不是的 我是希望我们做个了断 |
[03:57] | Then I refer you back to my suggestion that we blow this place and get a room. | 这样的话我还是提议 我们离开这个地方去开个房间 |
[04:03] | Same old charlie. | 你还是老样子 |
[04:07] | What if I wasn’t? would you still be marrying this clown? | 如果不是呢 你还会和那个小丑结婚吗 |
[04:10] | Bo is not a clown. | 波不是小丑 |
[04:12] | -bo? -bo. | -波? -波 |
[04:14] | I’m sorry, bo-bo is a clown. | 对不起 叫波波是小丑的名字 |
[04:18] | Charlie, you’ll never change. | 查理 你永远也不会变的 |
[04:21] | Look at you, a grown man who can’t even commit to long pants. | 看看你 一个成年人还不愿意穿长裤 |
[04:24] | Hey, I can commit to long pants. I was just focused on the shirt today. | 我能穿长裤的 今天我把精力都用于选上衣了 |
[04:29] | And for your information, I’ve gone through changes | 你应该知道的是 我已经有所改变了 |
[04:31] | Iike you wouldn’t believe since the last time we were together. | 你绝对不会相信的改变 |
[04:34] | -like what? -well, I have a kid now. | -什么 -我有个孩子了 |
[04:38] | God, charlie, what poor girl did you knock up? | 天呐 查理 你把哪个可怜的姑娘肚子搞大了 |
[04:43] | No. it’s my nephew. he and my brother are living with me now. | 不 是我的外甥 现在他和我弟弟跟我一起住 |
[04:46] | -i’m like, mr. family guy. -yeah, right, “family guy.” | -我是一个顾家的人了 -哈 是啊 “顾家了” |
[04:51] | How’s it going with your mom? | 你和你妈关系怎么样了 |
[04:53] | What the hell’s my mom got to do with family? | 我老妈和我家有什么关系啊 |
[04:57] | Come on, charlie, we both know | 查理 我们都很清楚 |
[05:00] | You’ll never have a successful relationship with any woman, let alone me, | 你永远不会和一个女人有长久的感情的 |
[05:04] | Until you resolve your issues with your mother. | 在解决了和你妈的问题之后再来找我 |
[05:07] | Well, | 好吧 |
[05:09] | As a matter of fact, it just so happens | 实际上 你刚才说的条件 |
[05:12] | On that note, since you mentioned it, | 我已经达到了 |
[05:16] | -those issues are resolved. -really. how’d that happen? | -问题已经解决了 -是吗 怎么解决的 |
[05:22] | You know, communication, self-reflection, | 你知道的啊 交流 反省 |
[05:26] | Personal growth, crap like that. | 成长 之类的什么什么 |
[05:30] | The important thing is, I now have a much deeper appreciation | 重要的是 现在我已经懂得欣赏 |
[05:34] | For what do you call them, traditional values. | 那个叫什么来着 传统价值观念 |
[05:37] | “traditional values?” | 传统价值观念? |
[05:39] | This from a guy who offered my sister a car | 这话是从一个同意给我妹妹一辆车 |
[05:41] | If she’d come to bed with us? | 只要她肯和我们一起上床的男人嘴里说出的? |
[05:46] | It was a joke, and I was drunk. | 那是开玩笑 我喝醉了 |
[05:50] | But still, it shows a yearning for family. | 这仍然表达了对家人的渴望啊 |
[05:55] | -okay, this is going nowhere. -lisa, wait. I’m sorry. | -真是在说废话 -利莎 等等 对不起 |
[05:59] | I don’t want you to not be in my life anymore. | 我不想在生活中再失去你 |
[06:02] | I’d like us to be friends. | 我们做朋友吧 |
[06:04] | -i’d like that, too. -good. | -我同意 -好 |
[06:07] | -so when are you getting married? -we haven’t set a date. | -你准备什么时候结婚 -日子还没选定 |
[06:09] | We’re gonna talk about it when bo gets back from new york on monday. | 波星期一从纽约工作回来之后我们再讨论 |
[06:13] | -so, you’re all alone for thanksgiving? -yeah, why? | -那你一个人过感恩节了? -是啊 怎么了 |
[06:22] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[06:33] | What’s so tough to understand? | 有什么不能理解的 |
[06:33] | We’re gonna have a big family dinner right here. | 我们全家在这里吃晚饭 |
[06:37] | And whose big family were you planning on inviting? | 你打算邀请哪家人来啊 |
[06:40] | You know, you, me, jake, mom, turkey, just like the good old days. | 你 我 杰克 老妈 火鸡 就像美好的当年 |
[06:45] | What good old days? | 什么美好的当年 |
[06:47] | It’s just an expression, don’t get hung up on it. | 只是表达这个意思而已 别跟我抬杠 |
[06:50] | -oh, and lisa might come. -okay, what’s going on? | -利莎也可能来 -到底怎么了 |
[06:53] | -i need to show lisa that I’m a family guy. -but you’re not. | -我得在利莎面前表现得像一个顾家的人 -可你不是啊 |
[06:59] | That’s not the point. | 这不重要 |
[07:01] | She’s about to go off and marry some jerk | 她快要和一个混蛋结婚了 |
[07:03] | Just because he loves her and wants to settle down. | 就因为他爱她 想建立一个家庭 |
[07:06] | I get it, you’re satan. | 我懂了 你是魔鬼 |
[07:10] | Alan, this is serious. I could lose her forever. | 艾伦 说真的 我有可能永远失去她 |
[07:13] | Wow, and you care? | 你很在乎吗 |
[07:16] | I love her, alan. | 我爱她 艾伦 |
[07:17] | She’s the only one I ever thought I might eventually wind up with. | 只有她让我感到过她可能就是我的唯一 |
[07:22] | “eventually wind up with.” | “我的唯一” |
[07:26] | I’m touched. | 我很感动啊 |
[07:28] | So you want to, what, keep her warming up in your bullpen | 那么你是希望她一直在场边热身 |
[07:31] | Until the bottom of the ninth when you lose your arm? | 知道你断臂了实在没办法了再让她上场? |
[07:38] | Okay, I don’t know how we got onto sports, | 我不知道我们什么时候开始聊体育了 |
[07:42] | But the thing is, I really care for lisa | 但是 我真的很关心利莎 |
[07:44] | And she needs to believe I’m capable of changing. | 我需要她知道我肯作出改变 |
[07:47] | But the thing is, you’re not. | 但事实是你不会的 |
[07:50] | You don’t know that. I might be. | 你又不知道 有可能的啊 |
[07:53] | Who knows what would happen if I actually tried. | 如果我尝试一下的话 谁知道会怎么样呢 |
[07:56] | You’re really serious about this. | 那你真的是很认真的 |
[07:58] | Alan, I’ve got a 200-pound turkey melting in my lap. | 艾伦 一只两百磅的火鸡在我大腿上融化着 |
[08:02] | -what do you think? -okay, how can I help? | -你觉得呢 -好吧 我能帮忙吗 |
[08:06] | Obviously, we can’t have a family thanksgiving without a kid. | 很明显 家庭聚餐肯定需要有孩子 |
[08:10] | So you need to get jake back from your wife. | 你得把杰克从你老婆那里抢回来 |
[08:13] | Simple as that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[08:15] | Okay, so I go to judith and I say, | 好吧 我去和朱蒂丝说 |
[08:17] | “forget the fact that we agreed on a custody schedule, | 别管我们协议的监护时间表 |
[08:20] | “forget that your parents are driving all the way from sacramento | 也别管你父母从萨克拉门托开车到这里 |
[08:23] | “to spend time with their grandson. charlie needs to use our son as a prop | 来看他们的孙子 查理需要用我们的孩子作为道具 |
[08:28] | “so he that can maintain an on-again-off-again relationship | 来维持一段跟他和和分分的 |
[08:31] | “with a woman with whom he might eventually wind up.” | 可能将来是他的唯一的女人的一段关系 |
[08:36] | -you know what, I’ll talk to her. -yeah. | -还是我来跟她说吧 -好的 |
[08:39] | No way in hell. are you insane? what’s wrong with you? | 想都别想 你疯了吗 你脑子出什么毛病了 |
[08:42] | Okay, maybe I didn’t explain it correctly. | 好吧 也许我没解释清楚 |
[08:44] | You explained it fine. you’re not taking jake for thanksgiving. | 你解释得很清楚 你不能带走杰克 |
[08:48] | Not just jake. you can come, too, and your parents. | 不止是杰克啊 你也能来 还有你的父母 |
[08:50] | Think of it, the whole family, just like the good old days. | 想想 一大家子 就像美好的当年 |
[08:53] | What good old days? | 什么美好的当年 |
[08:55] | Why is everybody so damn literal? | 为什么人人都咬文嚼字 |
[08:59] | Judith, what is thanksgiving about, if not family? | 朱蒂丝 感恩节不是家庭团聚的话又是什么呢 |
[09:02] | Wouldn’t it be good for jake to spend thanksgiving with his whole family, | 让杰克跟全家一起过感恩节不是更好吗 |
[09:05] | Because that’s what thanksgiving is about, family and stuff. | 这才是感恩节的主题 家庭什么的 |
[09:12] | -i don’t know. -you wouldn’t have to lift a finger. | -我还没想好 -你什么也不用做 |
[09:15] | I’ll have someone there to do the cooking, the serving, and the cleaning. | 我会叫人来烧饭端菜洗碗 |
[09:18] | -really? who? -my housekeeper, berta. | -真的吗 谁 -我的管家 波塔 |
[09:21] | She’s a saint, and she’s really looking forward to this. | 她是个圣人 她很期待那天 |
[09:23] | No way in hell. are you insane? what’s wrong with you? | 想都别想 你疯了吗 你脑子出什么毛病了 |
[09:28] | -come on. -i don’t work holidays, charlie. | -求你了 -我节日不工作 查理 |
[09:31] | -please. -i’ve got a life, you know. | -求你了 -我有自己的生活 |
[09:33] | Pretty, please. | 靓姐 求你了 |
[09:34] | My brother is in the witness protection program, | 我弟弟正在受美国司法部保护因为他做过证人 |
[09:37] | And I’ve been invited to spend thanksgiving with him | 他邀请我去一个无名地带 |
[09:39] | At an undisclosed location. | 和他一起过感恩节 |
[09:43] | -i’ll give you $1,000. -done. | -我付你一千块 -成交 |
[09:52] | -hi, you must be jake. -yes, I am. | -你好 你一定就是杰克了 -是的 |
[09:55] | My wonderful uncle charlie has opened his home | 好心的查理叔叔张开他温暖的怀抱 |
[09:58] | To me and my father cause we had nowhere else to go. | 接受了我们这对居无定所的父子 |
[10:05] | Hey, merry thanksgiving. | 感恩节幸福 |
[10:13] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 你的房子不错 |
[10:15] | You picked out everything here. | 这些东西都是你挑选的 |
[10:18] | I know. just wanted to make sure you did. | 是啊 我只是想确实你记不记得 |
[10:21] | Charlie, I’ve got to admit, I never thought I’d see the day | 查理 我必须承认 我没想到有一天你会 |
[10:25] | When you’d be hosting a family thanksgiving. | 叫上一大家子来过感恩节 |
[10:27] | Like I’ve been telling you, I’ve changed. | 我告诉过你的 我改变了 |
[10:29] | So, with that in mind, | 这样说的话 |
[10:31] | You wanna blow this place and get a room? | 你想离开这里去开个房间吗 |
[10:33] | -charlie, stop it. come on, introduce me. -fine. | -查理 别这样 给我介绍一下 -好吧 |
[10:38] | Lisa, this is judith, my former sister-in-law, | 利莎 这是朱蒂丝 我的前嫂子 |
[10:41] | -but still, you know, family. -hi. | -但是仍然是家人 -你好 |
[10:43] | -it’s nice to meet you. -nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:45] | And these, of course, are her wonderful parents, | 那两位是她的老爸老妈 |
[10:47] | -sherman and lorraine. -sheldon and lenore. | -谢尔曼和罗瑞恩 -谢尔顿和兰纳 |
[10:51] | Sheldon and lenore. it’s great to see you, folks. | 谢尔顿和兰纳 很高兴见到你们 |
[10:53] | -so, shelley, how you liking california? -we live in california. | -谢利 你喜欢加州吗 -我们住在加州 |
[10:58] | So you must really like it. | 那你肯定很喜欢了 |
[11:01] | -hi, lisa. so nice to see you again. -hi, alan, long time. | -利莎 很高兴再次见到你 -艾伦 很长时间没见了 |
[11:05] | See, isn’t this great? this is why we all come together. | 这很好 不是吗 我们聚在一起的理由 |
[11:08] | We break up, we make up, | 我们分开 我们重聚 |
[11:09] | But in the end, the love is the love and the family is the family. | 但到最后 爱还是爱 家庭还是家庭 |
[11:13] | Ease up on the wine, charlie. | 少喝点酒吧 查理 |
[11:17] | No, he’s right, and alan, sheldon and I want you to know | 他说的没错 艾伦 谢尔顿和我都想让你知道 |
[11:20] | That even though you and our daughter are no longer married, | 虽然你和我们的女儿离婚了 |
[11:23] | We will always think of you as our son. | 我们还是把你当孩子来看待 |
[11:26] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean, ma? | 这算什么意思 老妈 |
[11:28] | It means that, even though you loused up your marriage, | 意思是 虽然你的婚姻失败了 |
[11:31] | We still love him. | 但是我们仍然爱他 |
[11:32] | Thanks a lot, dad. I appreciate the blame. | 太谢谢了 老爸 谢谢你责怪我 |
[11:35] | This is really judith’s family. let’s go find mine. | 这是朱蒂丝的家庭 我们去找我的 |
[11:40] | -hey, berta. look who’s here. -hi, berta. | -你好 波塔 看谁来了 -你好啊 波塔 |
[11:44] | Honey, don’t tell me you’re back here again. | 亲爱的 别告诉你我你又要住这儿了 |
[11:47] | Don’t you ever learn? | 你的教训还不够多吗 |
[11:49] | As a matter of fact, I think I have. | 实际上 我觉得够多了 |
[11:52] | Good for you. you can do so much better. | 不错 你还能做得更好 |
[11:59] | And remember, you may have two grandmothers, | 记住 你可能有两个祖母 |
[12:03] | But only one of them has enough money to send you to medical school. | 但只有一个有钱让你上医学院 |
[12:07] | What if I don’t want to go to medical school? | 如果我不想去医学院呢 |
[12:10] | Then you’d break your grandmommy’s heart | 那我就要伤心了 |
[12:12] | -just like your father did. -dad’s a doctor. | -就像你老爸一样伤我心 -我爸是个医生 |
[12:15] | No, sweetheart. your father’s a chiropractor. | 不是的宝贝 你老爸是个脊椎指压按摩师 |
[12:19] | That’s a masseuse without the hot oil. | 那就是不用油的按摩 |
[12:23] | -go play with your friends. -i’m the only kid here. | -去和你的朋友玩 -这里只有我一个小孩 |
[12:26] | You might want to think about why that is. | 这是为什么你得好好想想了 |
[12:32] | I want more money. | 我要加薪 |
[12:35] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[12:37] | You remember lisa, right? we used to live together. | 你还记得利莎的对吗 我们以前同居过 |
[12:39] | No, I don’t. I’m sorry. hello, dear. | 噢 我不记得 对不起 |
[12:43] | My son has had so many little roommates. | 我儿子的室友实在太多了 |
[12:47] | I just hope you’ve got better taste | 我希望你的要品味比 |
[12:49] | Than the one who picked out his hideous furniture. | 那个帮他挑这些破家具的人高 |
[12:56] | Hey, who’s got unresolved issues with her now? | 现在谁还和她会有问题呢 |
[13:00] | Did it ever occur to you that you might want to support me, | 你有没有想过要帮我说话 |
[13:03] | -your daughter? -why can’t we support alan, too? | -你们的女儿 -为什么我们不能也帮艾伦说话 |
[13:07] | -because I’m divorcing him. -who told you to go and do that? | -因为我要和他离婚了 -谁叫你这么干的 |
[13:13] | It’s very sweet of you | 你真是太好了 |
[13:15] | To go to all this trouble, but who are you kidding? | 搞得这么麻烦 你在骗谁啊 |
[13:17] | The plaid shirt, the sweater vest, the kid actor. | 花格子衬衫 汗衫背心 演员孩子 |
[13:21] | No, that’s really my nephew. | 那真的是我的外甥 |
[13:24] | I love you, charlie, but you’re not gonna change my mind. | 我爱你查理 但是我不会改变主意的 |
[13:28] | -live with me. -charlie. | -搬来和我住吧 -查理 |
[13:30] | -no, I’m serious. move back in. -really? and then what? | -我是认真的 搬进来吧 -是吗 然后呢 |
[13:34] | And then, we’ll see. | 然后等着瞧啊 |
[13:36] | Wow, a commitment to “see.” | 哇喔 “等着瞧”的承诺 |
[13:40] | And what finger does that ring go on, charlie? | 这个戒指该戴在哪根手指上啊 查理 |
[13:44] | -you know what I mean. -i know exactly what you mean. | -你知道我的意思 -我完全知道 |
[13:47] | You want me to waste a couple of more years of my life | 你还想让我在一段肯定要失败的感情上 |
[13:50] | On a relationship that’s absolutely doomed to fail. | 再浪费几年的时光吗 |
[13:52] | Not your life, our life. | 不是你的时光 是我们的 |
[13:57] | Look, I appreciate your feelings for me, but I have to tell you, | 我很感谢你们支持我 但我得告诉你们 |
[14:01] | I really think your daughter deserves a lot of respect. | 我认为你们的女儿应该得到更多尊重 |
[14:04] | It takes real courage to make changes in your life and not worry | 作出生活上的改变而且不在乎别人的观点 |
[14:07] | -about what everybody thinks. -thank you, alan. | -是很需要勇气的 -谢谢 艾伦 |
[14:09] | That’s true. | 这到没错 |
[14:11] | The lesbians of my generation were too scared to come out of the closet. | 我年轻时候的女同性恋没几个敢出柜的(承认自己是同志) |
[14:21] | Does that mean what I think it means? | 这话的意思是我想的那样吗 |
[14:23] | -you haven’t told them? -no. | -你没告诉他们吗 -没 |
[14:26] | I thought it would be more appropriate coming from your mother. | 我觉得从你妈口中得知会比较好 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry, did I faux pas? | 对不起 我失言了吗 |
[14:34] | -yes, just get her out of here. -mom… | -是的 让她出去 -妈妈 |
[14:40] | What was I thinking? | 我在打什么如意算盘呢 |
[14:46] | Happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[14:49] | Sorry I’m late, but I didn’t realize you’re having a party. | 对不起我迟到了 没想到你在开派对 |
[14:53] | -hi, I’m rose. -hi. | -你好 我是罗斯 -你好 |
[14:55] | Don’t worry. charlie and I had sex once, but now we’re just friends. | 别担心 查理和我上过床 但现在我们只是朋友 |
[14:59] | Who’s ready for mystery pie? | 谁要吃我做的神秘馅饼 |
[15:03] | If you were living here, these kinds of things | 如果你住这儿的话 这些事情 |
[15:06] | Probably wouldn’t happen. | 也许就不会发生 |
[15:17] | Here it is. | 来了 |
[15:24] | Berta, nice looking bird, | 波塔 火鸡看上去不错 |
[15:25] | Thanks for blowing off your family and cooking for ours. | 谢谢你放了你家人鸽子来给我们烧饭 |
[15:29] | Shove over. | 挪过去点 |
[15:33] | Are we gonna go around the table and say what we’re thankful for? | 我们是不是应该轮流说我们都感谢什么 |
[15:39] | Me, I got one. | 我 我想到了 |
[15:42] | I’m thankful for the food we eat, and thankful for the friends we meet. | 我感谢食物和我遇到的朋友 |
[15:46] | I’m thankful for my comfy seat. | 我感谢我舒适的座位 |
[15:49] | I’m thankful for the birdie’s feet. | 感谢火鸡的脚 |
[15:55] | White with foam, god bless america | 因泡沫而变白 天佑美国 |
[15:59] | -pull up, rose. -sorry. | -停下来吧 罗斯 -对不起 |
[16:03] | -jake, why don’t you go? -okay. | -杰克 你来说吧 -好的 |
[16:05] | I’m thankful for my mom and dad, and my uncle charlie, | 我感谢我的父母还有查理叔叔 |
[16:08] | “who has shown in the few short months that I’ve been here | “他在最近我们住在这里的几个月里 |
[16:12] | “that he is capable of…” | “作出了… |
[16:15] | Significant. | 惊人的 |
[16:16] | “…significant change and growth.” | 惊人的改变和成长” |
[16:22] | -too obvious? -little bit. | -太做作了吗 -有点 |
[16:26] | Okay, well, I’m thankful that I can spend the holiday with | 我想感谢我能和我爱的人 |
[16:30] | All the people I love, and all the people who love me, | 和爱我的人一起度过这个节日 |
[16:35] | And judith. | 还有朱蒂丝 |
[16:40] | I’m thankful I’ll be dead someday and you’ll all feel horrible | 我很感谢有一天当我死的时候 |
[16:43] | You weren’t nicer to me. | 你们会后悔没对我好一点 |
[16:48] | And I’m thankful that our daughter | 我感谢我们的女儿至少给我们带来了 |
[16:50] | Gave us at least one grandchild before she… | 一个外孙 在她变成… |
[16:57] | I’m thankful I finally found a therapist | 我很感谢我终于能找到一个能为我 |
[16:59] | Who has no compunction about prescribing powerful sedatives. | 开出强力镇静剂处方而不后悔的治疗师 |
[17:02] | I’m thankful I can sit here and listen to you rich people whine | 我很感谢能在这里听你们这些富人抱怨 |
[17:06] | While my family’s scrabbling for a corn dog at the pomona fairgrounds. | 而我的家人在游乐场里玩拼字游戏决定谁吃玉米热狗 |
[17:15] | -charlie? -no, you first. | -查理 -不 你先来 |
[17:21] | I’m thankful for you, | 我感谢你 |
[17:24] | And I hope you’ll always be my friend. | 我希望你永远是我的朋友 |
[17:28] | Okay, well, I’m thankful for you, too. | 我也感谢你 |
[17:32] | And I’m thankful for everybody coming together today | 我感谢每个到场的人 |
[17:35] | As unwitting participants in my desperate charade. | 你们都在无意中参加了我绝望的滑稽戏 |
[17:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[17:46] | Okay, maybe I should carve the turkey. | 我来切火鸡吧 |
[17:49] | I’ll handle that for you, son. | 我来帮你 儿子 |
[17:50] | -no, you both sit down. I’ll do it. -no, mom, I can do it. | -你们都坐好 我来弄 -妈妈 你不会的 |
[17:53] | No, don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[17:54] | -no, I insist. I would love to. -i appreciate the hospitality. | -我坚持要切 -很感激你的好客 |
[17:57] | Okay, everybody, stop! | 大家都停下 |
[18:01] | Mom, give me the knife. | 妈妈 把刀给我 |
[18:03] | Charlie, don’t be silly. you don’t know how to carve a turkey. | 查理 别傻了 你不知道怎么切火鸡 |
[18:07] | Maybe not, but I’m the head of this household, | 也许是不知道 但是我是这里的主人 |
[18:09] | And the head of the household is supposed to carve the turkey. | 房子的主人应该来切火鸡 |
[18:12] | Why, because you saw it on some tv show? | 为什么 你在什么电视节目上看到的 |
[18:14] | -i swear, you are just like your father. -no, | -你肯定和你老爸一模一样 -不是的 |
[18:17] | i am not just not like my father. | 我和我老爸不一样 |
[18:19] | My father was afraid of you, and I’m not | 我爸怕你 我不怕 |
[18:23] | Anymore. | 不再怕了 |
[18:26] | Okay, there was one unresolved issue. | 好吧 还有一个没解决的问题 |
[18:29] | Charlie, now you’re being foolish. give me the knife and sit down. | 查理 你太傻了 把刀给我 去坐好 |
[18:32] | Back off, lady. | 退后 女士 |
[18:36] | Every thanksgiving, you took the knife away from dad, | 每个感恩节 你都把刀从爸爸手中夺过 |
[18:39] | And when you did that, you took away his manhood. | 你这样做的时候 把他的男子汉气概也拿走了 |
[18:42] | You’re not gonna take it away from me. | 你不能拿走我的男子汉气概 |
[18:45] | There, see, it’s carved. | 看到没 我在切了 |
[18:51] | It’s carved with my manhood. | 用我的男子汉气概来切 |
[19:00] | I don’t think I’m very hungry anymore. | 我觉得我不是很饿了 |
[19:03] | Lisa, marry me. | 利莎 嫁给我吧 |
[19:05] | -marry you? you want me to marry you? -yes, | -嫁给你? 你想要我嫁给你? -是的 |
[19:10] | You know, eventually. | 你知道的 以后 |
[19:18] | You sure you don’t want some turkey for the road? | 你肯定不需要带点火鸡上路吗 |
[19:21] | No, I’m fine. | 不用不用 |
[19:24] | So, are you gonna invite me to your wedding? | 你会邀请我参加你的婚礼吗 |
[19:26] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[19:28] | Will you at least call me when you get divorced? | 那如果你离婚的话 给我打电话吧 |
[19:31] | You’ll be first on my list. | 你会是我第一个找的人 |
[19:38] | -for what it’s worth, I do love you. -i know that. | -不管如何 我爱你 -我知道 |
[19:46] | -best of luck. -thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[19:50] | You look good in long pants. | 你穿长裤很好看 |
[19:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:24] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[20:30] | We’re still eating. | 我们还在吃饭 |