时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | WeII, Judith, you can’ have it both ways. | 朱蒂丝 鱼与熊掌不可兼得 |
[00:08] | No, if you want to stay in that house… | 不 如果你想留在那房子里 |
[00:10] | and drive that car, | 开那车的话 |
[00:11] | then I have to Iive here to save money. | 我只能待在这省钱 |
[00:14] | No. I don’t agree that | 不 我不认为 |
[00:16] | Nohe’s a bad infIuence on Jake. | 他会教坏杰克 |
[00:22] | UncIe CharIie, | 查理叔叔 |
[00:23] | I understand the point spread… | 我明白什么是分摊 |
[00:24] | but I’m stiII confused about the vig. | 不过我还是不太懂什么是”抽” |
[00:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:29] | Vig is short for vigorish, | “抽”是抽成的缩写 |
[00:31] | and it means the percentage you pay… | 是指你付给 |
[00:33] | to a bookie to take your bet. | 庄家的那部分钱 |
[00:34] | So it’s better to be a bookie. | 看来还是做庄家好啊 |
[00:36] | My IittIe boy is growing up. | 我的小宝贝开窍了 |
[00:40] | Judith, hang on. | 朱蒂丝 等等 |
[00:41] | I have got to stop you here, | 我不得不让你停下来 |
[00:42] | because right at this very minute… | 因为我看到 |
[00:44] | I am watching CharIie heIp Jake with math. | 查理正给杰克辅导数学 |
[00:50] | WeII, go ahead and caII your Iawyers, | 你尽管给你律师打电话好了 |
[00:51] | but I think I am weII within my rights here. | 可我觉得我有住在这里的权利 |
[00:54] | WeII, I don’ know what Jake is teIIing you | 我不知道杰克是怎么跟你说 |
[00:56] | about CharIie’s dates… | 查理约会的事的… |
[00:58] | but he is a kid, | 可他只是个孩子 |
[00:59] | and he bIows things out of proportion. | 他说的难免有夸张的成分 |
[01:02] | WeII, if by nude swimming you mean… | 如果你说的裸泳的意思是… |
[01:05] | she had no bathing suit on whatsoever… | 她一丝不挂之类的话… |
[01:09] | then that never happened. | 那就纯属无稽之谈 |
[01:31] | I can see the cIothes hamper | 买个衣物篮 |
[01:33] | was a wise purchase. | 真是明智之举 |
[01:37] | Berta? | 波塔? |
[01:38] | No, it’s Liz HurIey, but I’m holding water. | 不 我是伊莉莎白・赫莉(名模) 就是肿了点 |
[01:42] | I’m stiII sIeeping here. | 我还睡着呢 |
[01:43] | CouId you come back in a IittIe whiIe? | 你过会再弄吧? |
[01:45] | I couId,or you couId get your | 行啊 或者还是请你 |
[01:46] | pampered ass out of bed | 把你的尊臀从床上挪开 |
[01:47] | and Iet me do my demeaning job… | 好让我能做那些低贱的活 |
[01:49] | and get on with my heIIish Iife. | 维持地狱般的生活 |
[01:53] | Excuse me, Berta, but Iast time I checked, | 等等 波塔 据我所知 |
[01:55] | you work for me. | 你是给我干活的 |
[01:56] | So I’ll get up when I’m good and ready. | 所以 我爱几点起就几点起 |
[02:03] | Sorry I had to puII rank on you. | 对不起 刚才不该用身份压你 |
[02:11] | Berta, for God’s sake! | 波塔 看在上帝的份上 |
[02:12] | Hey, do you want cIean toweIs? | 你要不要干净的毛巾? |
[02:14] | But I’m trying to do something here. | 可我正办事呢 |
[02:16] | So do it. | 办你的事好了 |
[02:17] | WeII, I can’ do it now. | 我现在办不了 |
[02:23] | Is something wrong?I mean, | 发生了什么事了? 我是说 |
[02:25] | beyond the usua Idemeaning-job heIIish-Iife stuff? | 除了你平常低贱的工作和地狱般的生活以外? |
[02:27] | Do you reaIIy want to know? | 你真想知道? |
[02:29] | No, but I’m up and my bed’s gone. | 不想 可反正我起了 我的床也没了 |
[02:32] | Okay. So I toId you about my daughter, | 好 我告诉过你我有女儿 |
[02:35] | right? | 对吧? |
[02:35] | You have a daughter? -I have three. | -你有个女儿? -我有3个 |
[02:38] | Three? Wow. | 三个? 哇 |
[02:41] | You gotta start Iearning to say no,IittIe Iady. | 其实你也可以说不的来着 小女人 |
[02:47] | Hey, Berta. Morning. | 波塔 早上好 |
[02:49] | but the coffee fiIters you’ve been buying… | 我不喜欢说三道四的 |
[02:51] | but the coffee fiIters you’ve been buying… | 可你买的这种咖啡过滤纸 |
[02:53] | have chemicaIs in them. | 有些化学残留物 |
[02:55] | And I Iove it! | 我爱死它了! |
[02:58] | Get out of my way. | 好狗不挡路 |
[03:02] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[03:04] | ApparentIy she has chiIdren. | 很明显 她有孩子 |
[03:07] | And one of them showed up Iast night | 其中的一个出现了 |
[03:09] | and Ieft her IittIe girI… | 留给我个小女孩 |
[03:11] | who I have to drag with me everywhere… | 我不得不去哪里都带上她 |
[03:13] | because I can’ Ieave her aIone in the house. | 因为我不能让她一个人在家 |
[03:15] | So you brought her here?-Yeah. | -你把她带这儿来了 -对 |
[03:16] | Is that gonna be a probIem? | 不行吗? |
[03:19] | No. That’s wonderfuI. | 行 简直太好了 |
[03:21] | Happy to have her. -Yeah. | 她来这真好啊 -对 |
[03:23] | So where is she? -She’s pIaying with Jake. | -那她人呢? -和杰克玩呢 |
[03:26] | Good. A IittIe pIaymate for Jake. | 不错 杰克有伴了 |
[03:27] | That will give him something to do for today. | 我今天要让他做点事情 |
[03:30] | I hope they’re quiet | 但愿他们能安静点 |
[03:31] | beause I got a Iot of work to do. | 我今天有很多活要干 |
[03:33] | did you throw out my cigarettes again? | 你是不是又把我的烟扔了? |
[03:39] | Dear God! -Oh, heII! | 上帝啊 -见鬼了 |
[03:43] | Prudence, you’re 16 years oId. | 普瑞德丝 你才16岁 |
[03:44] | You want to end up on a breathing machine | 你想像你查克叔叔那样 |
[03:46] | Iike your UncIe Chick? | 带着呼吸机死去吗? |
[03:48] | Mom Iets me smoke. | 妈妈就让我抽烟 |
[03:49] | WeII, why didn’ you say so? | 说什么鬼话呢? |
[03:51] | No reason I shouIdn’ trust the judgment | 我才不信那个 |
[03:53] | of a woman who’s off seIIing bootIeg MetaIIica t-shirts | 在大脚卡车拉力赛上 |
[03:55] | at a monster truck raIIy MetaIIica t-shirts at a monster truck raIIy. | 卖私酒和”金属制品”乐队T恤的女人的判断力 |
[03:59] | Mom sounds Iike a reaI go-getter. | 她妈妈听上去真带劲 |
[04:01] | So what am I supposed to do here aII day? | 那我今天都在这做什么? |
[04:03] | You’re supposed to heIp me cIean, | 帮我打扫 |
[04:05] | that’s what. Here. | 拿着这些 |
[04:06] | You can start with his toiIet. | 先刷他的厕所 |
[04:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:14] | I’m AIan. -Hi, AIan. | 我是艾伦 -你好啊 艾伦 |
[04:18] | What kind of car do you drive? | 你开什么车? |
[04:21] | A VoIvo station wagon. | 沃尔沃商务车 |
[04:23] | What do you got? | 那你呢? |
[04:27] | I got nothing. Not a damn thing. | 我没车 什么见鬼的车都没有 |
[04:31] | Hey, Prudence, I set up my Xbox. | 普瑞德丝 我打开了我的Xbox |
[04:33] | You ready to pIay? | 准备好一起玩了吗? |
[04:33] | Sure. -Get to work, Prudence! | -当然了 -普瑞德丝 干你的活去! |
[04:37] | Maybe Iater, handsome. | 小帅哥 可能得晚点了 |
[04:39] | Stupid oId woman. | 愚蠢的老女人 |
[04:43] | Isn’ she wonderfuI? | 她真是个可人啊 |
[04:47] | Dear God. -Oh, heII. | -上帝啊 -见鬼了 |
[05:03] | WeII, I’d better get started on that work… | 我还是开始我那个工作的好… |
[05:11] | I have…to do. | 我得…工作了 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I gotta catch up on some paperwork | 对 我也要赶些 文书工作 |
[05:20] | that…has to do with the office. | 就是那些 办公用的 |
[05:28] | Oh, yeah. Your job. -Yeah. | 对 你的工作 -对 |
[05:35] | Your chiropractor job. | 你的指压按摩工作 |
[05:37] | you’lI be writing a jingIe? | 你要写个顺口溜吗? |
[05:44] | Yeah. Potato chips. You know, the…. | 薯片 就是那种 |
[05:49] | The ones in the can. | 放在罐子里的 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:54] | I Iike those. | 我喜欢那些 |
[06:05] | AII right, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:09] | I’m gonna go over to the piano now. | 我要回去弹琴了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, and I’m gonna go to the… | 我也要去… |
[06:14] | kitchen and…. Yeah. | 厨房… |
[06:36] | Hey, you pIay piano? | 嘿 你会弹钢琴? |
[06:43] | Yes. | 恩 |
[06:54] | You’re pretty good. | 弹的好棒啊 |
[06:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | Are you in a band? -No. | -你是哪个乐队的吗? -不是 |
[07:03] | I used to go out with a bass pIayer. | 我以前和一个贝斯手交往过 |
[07:05] | He wrote this beautifuI song for me… | 他为我写了首很美妙的歌 |
[07:07] | caIIed Dear Prudence. | 叫做 亲爱的普瑞德丝 |
[07:12] | Yeah, that sounds Iike | 听上去就像 |
[07:14] | something a bass pIayer wouId do. | 是贝斯手能干出的事 |
[07:16] | You know, | 知道吗? |
[07:17] | I’ve aIways wanted to pIay the piano. | 我一直都想学弹钢琴 |
[07:20] | Do you think you couId teach me something? | 教教我 好吗? |
[07:24] | Nope, nothing, not a damn thing. | 不 不行 该死的绝对不行 |
[07:29] | So, do you have a girIfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[07:33] | Me? Oh, yeah. Big-time girIfriend. | 我? 对 有个交往很久的女朋友 |
[07:36] | We’re practicaIIy engaged. | 我们就要订婚了 |
[07:38] | Prudence, he’s oId enough to be your father. | 普瑞德丝 他的年龄都够当你爸爸了 |
[07:40] | And knowing your mother, he might be. | 他没准还认识你妈 |
[07:44] | Just wash the damn windows. | 还是擦那该死的玻璃去吧 |
[07:47] | I’m not your father. | 我可不是你爸爸 |
[07:52] | How do you stand her? She’s such a bitch. | 你怎么受的了她? 她就是个婊子 |
[07:55] | Don’t taIk Iike that about your grandmother. | 别那么说你的奶奶 |
[07:58] | Hey, you don’ know her. | 嘿 你还真正不了解她吧 |
[08:00] | She’s aII sweet and nice with you. | 她对你很总是体贴吧 |
[08:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:05] | She’s a reaI gumdrop. | 她就像水果糖一样 |
[08:08] | My point is, you’ve gotta respect her | 我是说 你应该尊重她 |
[08:10] | because she Ioves you and… | 因为她爱你 |
[08:13] | I’ve seen her pick up the stove | 而且我看过她抬起炉子 |
[08:14] | to vacuum under it. | 用吸尘器吸下面的灰 |
[08:18] | Oh, hey, Iook! | 嘿 瞧啊 |
[08:20] | There’s Rose, my girIfriend. | 这位是罗斯 我女朋友 |
[08:25] | Come on in, baby. | 进来吧 宝贝 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:31] | Rose, this is Berta’s 16-year-oId granddaughter, Prudence. | 罗斯 这位是波塔16岁的孙女 普瑞德丝 |
[08:36] | Prudence, this is my girIfriend, who | 普瑞德丝 这是我可以带着 |
[08:37] | I’m free to take across state Iines, Rose. | 自由穿越州界线的女朋友 罗斯 |
[08:49] | Wow, Iook at that kiss! -What? | -看啊 他们亲上了! -什么? |
[08:52] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:55] | Berta, does Prudence have a boyfriend? | 波塔 普瑞德丝有男朋友吗? |
[08:58] | Oh, honey, don’ get me started. | 宝贝 别让我开始说这个 |
[09:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[09:01] | It means if she gets a high-schooI dipIoma | 就是说要是她能在生孩子前 |
[09:03] | before she gets a baby… | 拿到高中文凭… |
[09:05] | she’ll be the first one in the famiIy. | 她就是我们家族里的头一个了 |
[09:09] | I’m thirsty. What’s to drink? | 我渴了 有什么喝的吗? |
[09:11] | Goofy Juice is mine | 古菲果汁是我的 |
[09:13] | but you can have one. | 不过你可以来一罐 |
[09:14] | Oh, thanks, handsome. | 谢谢你 小帅哥 |
[09:16] | Is this beer for anybody? | 这啤酒是谁的呢? |
[09:17] | Prudence, you’re 16.-You know, Prudence… | 普瑞德丝 你才16 |
[09:21] | the Goofy Juice has vitamin C and caIcium. | 古菲果汁含维他命C和钙 |
[09:25] | It’s much better than beer for a growing body. | 比啤酒更有利于身体的发育 |
[09:29] | Not that your body needs to grow. | 虽然你没什么好发育的了 |
[09:36] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[09:39] | You know, Prudence, | 普瑞德丝 你知道吗 |
[09:40] | I’m the third fastest runner in my cIass. | 我在我们班是跑的第三快的 |
[09:43] | CooI! | 好厉害 |
[09:43] | Spring break’s over. Back to work. | 别歇了 开工 |
[09:46] | Later, stud. | 等会再聊 小公马 |
[09:48] | Boy, she smeIIs good. | 哇 她闻上去好香啊 |
[09:52] | if you Iike CameI FiIters and pheromones. | 对 如果你喜欢驼牌香烟和雌性荷尔蒙 |
[09:55] | I gotta do some grocery shopping for your brother. | 我要去杂货店给你哥哥买点东西 |
[09:58] | I be back in a IittIe whiIe. | 一会儿就回来 |
[10:00] | What about Prudence? -She’lI be fine. | -那普瑞德丝呢? -没事 |
[10:02] | Just keep her out of the Iiquor cabinet. | 让她离酒柜远点就行了 |
[10:04] | Don’ do anything stupid or you’lI go to jaiI. | 别做傻事 不然你会进监狱的 |
[10:09] | Why wouId you go to jaiI? | 你为什么会进监狱啊? |
[10:10] | WeII, that’s kind of compIicated. | 这个很复杂 |
[10:12] | And why was UncIe CharIie kissing Rose? | 还有查理叔叔为什么要亲罗斯啊? |
[10:14] | WeII, that was the… | 那是因为… |
[10:16] | And what are pherobones? | 什么是荷尔蒙? |
[10:18] | That one I know, | 我就知道这个 |
[10:19] | and it’s pronounced pheromones…. | 荷尔蒙的发音… |
[10:22] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[10:34] | Wow, you’re reaIIy good at that. | 哇 你很擅长这个啊 |
[10:39] | Thanks. I took some cosmetoIogy courses. | 谢谢 我上了几节化妆课 |
[10:42] | I figure I’lI be a beautician or a supermodeI. | 我想成为美容师或超模 |
[10:47] | CooI. | 酷 |
[10:50] | You want another Goofy Juice? | 再来点古菲果汁吗? |
[10:52] | Aren’ you the sweetest. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[11:02] | That’s twice he’s done that. | 他已经撞上去2次了 |
[11:04] | You gotta admit, | 你别说 |
[11:05] | she did a nice job on those windows. | 她玻璃擦的还真不赖 |
[11:12] | Jake, you need to get started on that book report. | 杰克 你该做你的读书报告了 |
[11:15] | But Prudence is thirsty. | 可普瑞德丝还渴着呢 |
[11:16] | I’lI take care of Prudence. | 我去给她就好了 |
[11:18] | Come on, get going. -Man! | -行了 去吧 -真是的! |
[11:22] | CharIie, you want to– | 查理你要不要… |
[11:22] | Not a chance in heII. | 一点他妈的可能性也没有 |
[11:27] | Remember | 记得吗 |
[11:27] | when you used to say that about us? | 你以前也是这么说我们的 |
[11:46] | Here. -Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[11:50] | Where’s my IittIe paI? | 我的小伙伴去哪了? |
[11:51] | He has work to do. Kind of Iike you. | 他和你一样 有活要做 |
[11:53] | Are you gonna teII on me? | 你是过来警告我的? |
[11:58] | No, it was just…. | 不 我只是…. |
[12:01] | Just an observation. | 只是观察 |
[12:03] | Just caIIing them as I see them. | 只是如实的说出我所见 |
[12:09] | Glean from it what you wiII. | 随便说说罢了 |
[12:12] | What are you taIking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[12:14] | I’m not reaIIy sure anymore. | 我自己也不知道了 |
[12:18] | But I do want you to know that… | 可我想要你知道 |
[12:21] | I understand | 我能理解 |
[12:22] | how angry and powerIess you feeI. | 你有多愤怒和多无力 |
[12:25] | BeIieve it or not,I was a teenager once, too. | 信不信由你 我以前也是个问题少年 |
[12:28] | And I can remember what it’s Iike | 我还记得 |
[12:29] | to rebeI against parentaI authority. | 反抗家长权威的那种感觉 |
[12:32] | Or in your case, grandparentaI authority. | 就像你反抗你奶奶的权威那样 |
[12:37] | Can you put some of this on my back? -No. | -能帮我把这个擦到背上去吗? -不行 |
[12:41] | If you don’t, I’lI burn. | 你不擦的话 我会晒(烧)伤的 |
[12:43] | If I do, I wiII. | 我要给你擦了 我会烧起来的 |
[12:51] | Judith. What a surprise. -HeIIo, CharIie. | -朱蒂丝 好意外啊 -你好啊 查理 |
[12:58] | So… | 怎么了… |
[13:01] | what’s new? -Where’s Jake? | -什么事啊 -杰克人呢 |
[13:04] | In his room, doing a book report. | 在他屋里写读书报告呢 |
[13:06] | when he Ieft the book at my house? | 他怎么写读书报告啊? |
[13:07] | when he Ieft the book at my house? | 他把书落在家里了 |
[13:09] | That IittIe dickens. | 这个小狄更斯 |
[13:11] | Trying to puII the wooI over our eyes. | 想蒙我们 |
[13:13] | I’lI take care of this right now. Bye. | 我这就去管他 再见 |
[13:18] | CharIie, I want to see Jake. | 查理 我要见见杰克 |
[13:19] | Sure. Hang on. | 好 等等 |
[13:23] | Jake? Your mother’s here! | 杰克? 你妈妈来了! |
[13:37] | What? Your mom’s here. TaIk to your mom. | 什么? 你妈妈来了 和你妈妈说说话 |
[13:43] | Here he is. -Hi, Mom. | -他来了 -嗨 妈妈 |
[13:45] | Hi, sweetie. Are you having a fun weekend? | 嗨 甜心 周末过的好不? |
[13:47] | You know Berta, | 你知道波塔吗? |
[13:48] | UncIe CharIie’s housekeeper– | 就是给查理叔叔的打扫家的人… |
[13:49] | Of course she knows her. | 她当然知道波塔了 |
[13:51] | Who doesn’t know Berta? | 谁不认识波塔啊? |
[13:52] | She brought her granddaughter over. | 她带了孙女来这里 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Sweet IittIe kid. | 对 是个很可爱的孩子 |
[13:56] | That’s nice. Have you been pIaying with her? | 不错啊 那你和她一起玩了吗? |
[13:58] | Oh, yeah. I mean, he has. Not me. | 玩了 我说的不是我 是杰克 |
[14:03] | Hey, Judith. What’s up? | 朱蒂丝 有事吗? |
[14:05] | WeII, it turns out this IittIe rascaI | 这个淘气鬼 |
[14:08] | was puIIing a fast one on us. | 想蒙我们 |
[14:10] | Doing a book report without the book. | 没书就做读书报告 |
[14:13] | Oh, Jake. AII right, young man, | 杰克 你这小子 |
[14:15] | you get to work right now. | 现在做功课去 |
[14:20] | Jake? -Oh, yeah. | -杰克? -哦 对啊 |
[14:25] | So, thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来着 |
[14:27] | I guess I’lI see you | 我想你来接他的时候 |
[14:28] | when you come to pick him up. | 我们会再见的 |
[14:30] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[14:31] | Nothing. What? | 没怎么啊 你说怎么了? |
[14:34] | Oh, hi, Judith. | 嗨 朱蒂丝 |
[14:35] | Did you hear the good news? | 你知道我和查理 |
[14:37] | CharIie and I are back together. | 复和的好消息了吗? |
[14:39] | Oh, reaIIy? | 是吗? |
[14:42] | Yep. That’s what’s going on here. | 对啊 这就是发生的事 |
[14:44] | WeII, just show a IittIe discretion | 查理 当着我儿子面 |
[14:47] | in front of my son, CharIie. | 你还是慎重点的好 |
[14:48] | AbsoIuteIy. | 没问题 |
[14:49] | You got that, Rose? Discretion. | 慎重点 听到没? 罗斯 |
[14:50] | Got it, Monkey Man. | 听到了 猴子男 |
[15:00] | I think I have a concussion. | 我觉得我脑震荡了 |
[15:09] | Thanks for heIping me | 普瑞德丝 谢谢你 |
[15:10] | with my book report, Prudence. | 帮我搞定读书报告 |
[15:11] | Oh, no probIem. Fourth-grade stuff | 没什么的 四年级的东西 |
[15:13] | is easy for me. | 对我来说还是小意思 |
[15:15] | ShouId be, you did it twice. | 就是 你读了2次四年级 |
[15:18] | Let’s go before we miss the bus. | 快走吧 不然要误了公车了 |
[15:20] | Later, handsome. -Bye. | -帅哥 以后再说吧 -再见 |
[15:29] | So, what are we doing tonight, sweetie? | 宝贝 咱们晚上做什么呢? |
[15:35] | Rose, I reaIIy appreciate your heIp… | 罗斯 谢谢你帮了我个大忙 |
[15:38] | but you don’t have to | 可你没什么必要 |
[15:39] | pretend to be my girIfriend anymore. | 再假装成我女朋友了 |
[15:42] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[15:44] | Are you pretending to break up with me? | 你要假装和我分手? |
[15:58] | 2:00 in the morning. This better be God. | 凌晨2点 最好是上帝 |
[16:04] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[16:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:08] | Prudence, what the heII are you doing here? | 普瑞德丝 见鬼 你跑这来干什么 |
[16:11] | I had a fight with my grandmother.-So? | 我和我奶奶吵架了 那又怎样? |
[16:14] | When I have a fight with my grandmother, | 我和我奶奶吵架时 |
[16:15] | I don’t come to your house. | 我可没去你家啊 |
[16:18] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[16:19] | I just didn’t know where eIse to go… | 我只是不知道我还能去哪 |
[16:20] | and I thought you were cooI. | 我觉得你很酷 |
[16:23] | Look, Prudence, this just can’t happen. | 普瑞德丝 这可不行 |
[16:28] | I mean, you’re very nice and pretty, | 我是说 你很漂亮 |
[16:30] | but in prison, so am I. | 可要是在监狱里 我也算长的不错的 |
[16:34] | Bitching house, man. | 海滩房子 老兄 |
[16:36] | You shouId rent it to MTV. | 你该借出去拍MTV |
[16:39] | Who the heII are you? | 见鬼 你是谁? |
[16:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[16:44] | Put down the toothbrush, AIan, | 艾伦 放下你的牙刷 |
[16:45] | we’ve got bigger probIems than gingivitis. | 我们遇到的麻烦可比牙龈炎大的多 |
[16:49] | What’s she doing here? Who the heII is this? | 她到这来干吗? 这他妈的怎么回事? |
[16:51] | This is Freddie. My fianc | 这是弗莱迪 我的未婚夫 |
[16:56] | what’s up. -what’s up? | -咋了? -咋了? |
[16:58] | I’lI teII you what’s up. I’m what’s up. | 我来告诉你我咋了 我咋了 |
[17:00] | And I shouId be seeping. SIeeping. | 我要睡觉 睡觉 |
[17:01] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了? |
[17:04] | WeII, Freddie came over to announce | 弗莱迪宣布我们俩订婚了 |
[17:06] | our engagement, and Nana threw him out. | 可奶奶把他赶出去了 |
[17:07] | ReaIIy? | 是吗? |
[17:08] | She didn’t take a shine to Bazooka Joe here? | 真的? 她对火箭炮・乔不感冒?(知名朋克乐队) |
[17:11] | I’m kind of more of an acquired taste. | 其实我是在模仿”格调”(另一个乐队) |
[17:14] | So we just need a pIace to crash tonight | 我今晚只想找个地方休息下 |
[17:17] | because tomorrow we’re gonna go to | 因为我们明天就去 |
[17:18] | Vegas and get married. | 拉斯维加斯结婚 |
[17:20] | Oh, Prudence, that’s a terribIe idea. -Yeah. | -普瑞德丝 那主意真够糟的 -对 |
[17:22] | If you Ieave right now, | 你现在走的话多好 |
[17:24] | you can beat the traffic. | 还不会堵车 |
[17:26] | We can’t go tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[17:27] | He’s gotta pick up his Iast paycheck from the photomat. | 他还得要他在照相馆打工的最后一笔工钱 |
[17:30] | Yeah, $218. | 对 218块 |
[17:32] | I’lI give you $300 to Ieave right now. | 你现在就走的话 我给你300块 |
[17:36] | CharIie, we can’t Iet them go. -Why not? | -查理 我们不能让他们走 -为什么不行? |
[17:39] | Because they’re stupid and they’lI die. | 因为他们蠢透了 会死的 |
[17:42] | What’s going on? -Hey, handsome. | -怎么了? -嘿 帅哥 |
[17:46] | Who’s he? -This is Freddie, my fianc | -他是谁? -这是我未婚夫弗莱迪 |
[17:48] | You’re marrying him? -Freddie, this is Jake. | -你要嫁给他? -弗莱迪 这是杰克 |
[17:54] | what’s up. | 咋了 |
[17:58] | CharIie, I saw the Iights come on, | 查理 我看到灯亮了 |
[18:00] | is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗? |
[18:01] | Yeah, Rose, everything’s fine. | 罗斯 一切还好 |
[18:04] | She’s your girIfriend | 她是你的女朋友 |
[18:06] | but she doesn’t sIeep here? | 可她不在这睡? |
[18:07] | Yeah, what’s up with that, CharIie? | 对啊 查理 这到底是怎么回事啊? |
[18:11] | I toId you they’ll be here. | 我说过他们都在这 |
[18:13] | Come here, you IittIe snot bubbIe. | 过来 你这个讨人厌的泡沫 |
[18:14] | What do you think you’re doing with my baby girI? | 你要对我的宝贝女儿做什么? |
[18:17] | Mom, Ieave him aIone! I Iove him. | 妈妈 放开他 我爱他 |
[18:18] | Give me a break, Prudence. | 你饶了我吧 普瑞德丝 |
[18:20] | You’re 16 years oId and your hormones | 你才16岁 你现在做的事情 |
[18:23] | are doing aII your thinking for you. | 只是受了荷尔蒙的支配 |
[18:24] | Hi, you must be CharIie. | 嗨 你肯定是查理 |
[18:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:28] | That’s it, we’re outta here.-But, Mom…. | -好了 我们走 -可是 妈妈 |
[18:30] | Grandma ! -Oh, shut up, both of you! | -奶奶 -统统闭嘴 |
[18:32] | can I at Ieast give him my number? | 我可以给他我电话吗? |
[18:33] | He’s got your number, sweetheart. | 甜心 他已经有了 |
[18:40] | I guess I’lI take the couch. | 我猜我要睡沙发了 |
[18:42] | Okay, I’m going! | 好 我走 |
[18:44] | Don’t you ever come back! | 别回来了 |
[18:47] | Ready for bed, Iamb chop? | 要睡了吗? 小羊排 |
[18:51] | It was worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[18:59] | Is Mom here yet? -No. | -妈妈来了吗? -没 |
[19:01] | sit down a minute, Jake, okay? | 杰克 到这来坐会 好吗? |
[19:02] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗? |
[19:05] | No. | 没有 |
[19:06] | we just want to taIk. | 我就是想和你聊聊 |
[19:08] | Okay. What do you want to taIk about? | 行 聊什么? |
[19:11] | WeII, you know how I’ve aIways toId you | 你知道 我总是告诉你 |
[19:13] | that you shouId aIways teII… | 不管什么事 你都该 |
[19:15] | your parents the truth, no matter what? | 对你父母说实话 |
[19:18] | WeII, forget it. | 你还是忘了吧 |
[19:21] | CharIie. Jake, it’s just that…. | 查理 杰克 就是说 |
[19:24] | We’re just saying | 我们是说 |
[19:25] | a Iot of things happened here this weekend | 我们是说 这个周末发生的那些事 |
[19:27] | and it’s not reaIIy necessary | 你真没什么必要 |
[19:29] | that your mother know about them. | 告诉你妈妈 |
[19:31] | So you want me to Iie? | 你要我撒谎? |
[19:33] | No, it’s not reaIIy Iying. | 不 这算不上撒谎 |
[19:38] | When a boy becomes a man… | 一个男孩要成为一个男人 |
[19:42] | and that’s what you’re becoming. | 就是你要变成的那种人 |
[19:44] | Right, CharIie? -Oh, yeah, a man. | -对吧 查理? -对 男人 |
[19:49] | He has to start protecting the women | 他必须从一开始就保护 |
[19:51] | in his Iife from certain things. | 他生命中的女人去避免某些事情 |
[19:53] | Like the truth. | 比如 真相 |
[19:55] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[19:56] | I think so. | 明白了 |
[19:57] | You don’t want Mom to know about | 你不想要妈妈知道 |
[19:59] | Prudence and her boyfriend and everything. | 一切有关普瑞德丝和她男朋友的事情 |
[20:03] | Good man. | 你是男人了 |
[20:10] | Hi, Judith. -HeIIo, AIan. | -嗨 朱蒂丝 -你好 艾伦 |
[20:11] | CharIie.-Judith. | -查理 -朱蒂丝 |
[20:13] | You ready to go, sweetheart? -Yep. | -甜心 准备好了吗? -好了 |
[20:14] | How was your weekend? | 周末过的怎么样? |
[20:16] | UncIe CharIie says I don’t have to teII you. | 查理叔叔说我没必要告诉你 |