时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on two and a half men. | 好汉两个半上集概要 |
[00:04] | That is a very sexy woman. | 那是一个非常性感的女人 |
[00:07] | -so whose car is it? -psychiatrist. | -这是谁的车 -心理医生的 |
[00:11] | Let’s get out of here, charlie. | 我们快走吧 查理 |
[00:12] | You are not just going to leave me here, are you? | 你们不会就这样把我丢下吧 |
[00:14] | Here we are. chez charlie. | 我们到了 查理的家 |
[00:18] | -she’s taking her clothes off. -ls this a great country or what? | -她把衣服脱掉了 -这真是一个伟大的国家 不是吗 |
[00:22] | You guys are so cute. | 你们太可爱了 |
[00:23] | Right back at you. | 你也是 |
[00:24] | Good, charlie. keep hitting on the deranged woman. | 好啊 查理 继续和疯女人调情吧 |
[00:27] | Hey, charlie, you’re a really cool guy. | 查理 你是个很酷的人 |
[00:30] | But I’m not going to have sex with you. | 不过我不会和你做爱的 |
[00:32] | Ever? | 永远? |
[00:35] | Deep tissue massage, pancakes. | 深度按摩 煎饼 |
[00:37] | If you had a tv on your forehead | 如果你脑门上有个电视 |
[00:39] | and could breathe through the ears you’d be perfect. | 而且还能用耳朵呼吸的话你就完美了 |
[00:42] | You just assume that if we are both interested in the same woman | 你觉得如果我们对同一个女人有兴趣的话 |
[00:46] | -you would come out on top? -of course I would. | -肯定是你得手了 -当然是 |
[00:48] | What are you afraid of? | 你怕什么 |
[00:50] | I’m afraid I’m going to hit you so hard I’ll be an only child. | 我怕我下手太狠 我要变成家里的独子了 |
[00:52] | -are you sure? -it’s settled. you are staying with us. | -你确定吗 -就这样决定了 你和我们住 |
[00:55] | Of course, we still don’t know a damn thing about her. | 当然 我们对她还一无所知 |
[00:57] | I’m joanie. | 我叫琼尼 |
[01:00] | We are going to go to charlie and alan’s house, hon. | 我们要去查理和艾伦的家 宝贝 |
[01:03] | It’s a wonderful place where those awful people will never find us. | 那是一个坏人们永远找不到的好地方 |
[01:09] | So, frankie, | 弗兰基 |
[01:12] | Why didn’t you tell us you had a daughter? | 你为什么没告诉我们你有个女儿 |
[01:15] | Okay, guys, here’s the deal. | 老兄们 是这样的 |
[01:18] | I didn’t want you to know. | 我不想让你们知道 |
[01:22] | Okay. I feel better. | 我感觉好些了 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry, it’s a long story. | 对不起 说来话长 |
[01:26] | We got time. I’m not doing anything. alan, you doing anything? | 我们有时间 我没事做 艾伦 你呢 |
[01:29] | No, I’m free. | 我也很空 |
[01:32] | I was staying with my grandma and grandpa, who are really rich, | 我和我超级有钱的爷爷奶奶住在一起 |
[01:35] | And they don’t want my mom to have me, so they said she’s crazy. | 他们不想让妈妈把我带走 所以他们说她是疯子 |
[01:40] | That wasn’t so long. | 这故事一点也不长 |
[01:42] | -can we please talk about this later? -okay. what shall we talk about? | -我们等会儿再说这个行吗 -行 那我们说什么呢 |
[01:48] | Are you guys gay? | 你们是同性恋吗 |
[01:53] | Isn’t she something? | 她有两下子吧 |
[02:04] | Okay, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[02:07] | This is it, right? one kid, no pets? | 就这样 是吗 一个孩子 没有宠物 |
[02:11] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是这样 |
[02:13] | -can I go look at the ocean? -sure, just stay on the deck. | -我能去看海吗 -行 就在露台上看 |
[02:22] | Okay, who has the first question? | 谁问第一个问题 |
[02:27] | -alan. -thank you. | -艾伦 -谢谢 |
[02:31] | -what the hell is going on? -good one. | -这到底他妈的是怎么回事 -问得好 |
[02:35] | Here it is. I married a really rich guy, and his parents always hated me. | 是这样的 我和一个很有钱的结婚了 他的父母一直很讨厌我 |
[02:38] | I don’t know. maybe it was because when we met, | 我不知道 也许是因为我碰到他的时候 |
[02:41] | He was on the road to becoming a u.s. congressman | 他正在走在努力成为国会议员的路上 |
[02:43] | And I was just, you know, on the road. | 而我呢 就是走在路上 |
[02:47] | Joanie, get off the railing. | 琼尼 别爬在栏杆上 |
[02:49] | Anyway, they were not happy when we got married, | 总之 他们对我们的成婚很不高兴 |
[02:52] | And they were even less happy when we used part of his trust fund | 而且他把他一部分的信托基金拿出来 |
[02:56] | To finance my recording career. | 支持我的歌唱事业后 他们更不高兴了 |
[02:57] | -you’re a singer? -well, as it turns out, no. but… | -那你是歌手了? -根据后来的结果来看 不是的 |
[03:03] | Then two years ago, brad died. | 两年前 布拉德去世了 |
[03:04] | And ever since, his parents have been trying to take joanie away from me. | 自从那时候开始 他的父母就不想让琼尼跟着我 |
[03:08] | -so, the psychiatrist… -court ordered. | -那么 这个心理医生 -是法院指令的 |
[03:10] | They’re suing me for custody, saying I’m an unfit parent. | 他们告我非法监禁 说我不适合做家长 |
[03:13] | -unfit, how? -you know… | -为什么不适合 -你知道的… |
[03:18] | I’m not a lawyer, | 我不是律师 |
[03:19] | But taking a baseball bat to the shrink’s beamer | 但是用棒球棍砸你心理医生的靓车 |
[03:22] | Might not have helped your case. | 对你这个案子是没有帮助的 |
[03:24] | Yeah, they’ll probably spin that one in their favor. | 是啊 他们肯定会拿这个来说事的 |
[03:27] | But I was screwed anyway | 不过我本来就没戏 |
[03:28] | Because they were paying him to make me look bad. | 他们付他钱 叫他把我说得一无是处 |
[03:30] | -that’s horrible. -so what are your plans now? | -这太糟糕了 -你现在有什么计划 |
[03:33] | I don’t know. I didn’t think past just getting her out of there. | 我不知道 想着过去没用 我只想把她带出来 |
[03:36] | You don’t have to know. | 你不需要知道 |
[03:37] | You can stay here for a while and figure it out. right? | 你可以在这儿住一段时间 想想办法 对吗查理 |
[03:39] | -absolutely. -thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[03:42] | That’d be great. I’ll go tell joanie. | 太好了 我去告诉琼尼 |
[03:46] | Terrific. we’re happy to have you. | 好 我们很高兴你住这儿 |
[03:51] | Okay, we’ve got to get her out of here. | 我们得把她赶出去 |
[03:55] | -charlie, she needs us. -she doesn’t need us. | -查理 她需要我们 -她不需要 |
[03:57] | She needs a lawyer and probably a new shrink. | 她需要一个律师 也许还需要一个新的心理医生 |
[04:00] | Well, then we’ll get her those. | 我们去帮她找 |
[04:02] | At this point, I think I’d like to stop using the word “we.” | 在这点上 还是不要说”我们”吧 |
[04:05] | You’re going to bail on her? | 你要抛弃她吗 |
[04:07] | Two days ago, you couldn’t wait to get her in bed. | 两天前你还说等不及要和她上床呢 |
[04:09] | That’s because two days ago, she was just a crazy stranger. | 那是因为两天前她只是一个我们不认识的疯女人 |
[04:12] | If I remember correctly, you couldn’t wait to get rid of her. | 如果我没记错的话 你根本就不想理她 |
[04:15] | Yes, because she was a crazy stranger. | 是的 因为那时候她是一个我们不认识的疯女人 |
[04:17] | Now I’ve gotten to know her and I want her to stay. | 现在我了解她了 我想让她住下 |
[04:19] | All right, alan, but I’m warning you. this girl’s got a lot of baggage. | 艾伦 我可警告你 这个女孩有很多”拖油瓶”的 |
[04:23] | I don’t know if you have enough sky cabs to get her to the curb. | 我不知道你是否载得动她 |
[04:29] | What? | 什么 |
[04:33] | So, joanie, what grade are you in? | 琼尼 你读几年级 |
[04:36] | -second. -really? | -二年级 -真的吗 |
[04:38] | -i have a little boy who’s in fourth. -so? | -我有一个读四年级的儿子 -那又怎么了 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. I thought it’d be germane to the conversation. | 不知道 我觉得这很符合我们谈话的主题 |
[04:48] | Wow. doesn’t matter how old they are, you still strike out. | 哇 不管多大的女人 你都一样没戏 |
[04:55] | You know, joanie, you are just as pretty as your mom. | 琼尼 你知道吗 你和你妈妈一样漂亮 |
[04:59] | So? | 那又怎么了 |
[05:01] | I bow to the master. | 向大师致敬 |
[05:05] | Hold on, let me finish. | 别挂 让我是说完 |
[05:07] | All right, I’m going to say this one more time | 好吧 这次我会说得很慢 |
[05:10] | Real slow so there’s no confusion. | 这样你就不会听错了 |
[05:12] | You can take your damn money | 你把你那该死的钱拿去 |
[05:14] | And stick it up your “white bread, country club, | 然后插到你这个无聊的 去乡村俱乐部的 |
[05:16] | “tournament of roses, liposuctioned” ass. | 参加玫瑰花车大游行 做吸脂手术的屁股里去 |
[05:25] | -really? I’m garbage. -ls alan here? | -是吗 我是垃圾 -艾伦在这儿吗 |
[05:30] | Really? is that right? | 是吗 是这样的吗 |
[05:32] | Well, I got news for you, lady. the term is white trash. | 告诉你个消息 正确的说法叫垃圾白人 |
[05:36] | -do you know her? -nope, that’s a new one. | -你认识她吗 -不认识 是新来的 |
[05:41] | -hi, dad. -jake, judith. what are you doing here? | -老爸 -杰克 朱蒂丝 你们怎么来这儿了 |
[05:43] | Alan, I told you yesterday I was going to visit my parents. | 艾伦 我昨天告诉过你的 我要去看我父母 |
[05:46] | Dad’s having another colonoscopy. | 我爸爸要去做结肠镜检查 |
[05:48] | If I’m not there, I’ll have to watch the video. | 如果我不去的话 我就得看录像 |
[05:50] | Yeah, right. I’m sorry. there’s just been a lot of stuff going on. | 哦对 不好意思 最近我事情太多了 |
[05:54] | Yeah. I just met your brother’s latest stuff. | 是啊 我刚碰到了你哥哥最近的”事情” |
[05:57] | -why do you assume it’s his stuff? -what? is it yours? | -为什么你那么肯定是他的 -是你的吗 |
[06:00] | No, but it’s not his, either. | 不是 但也不是他的 |
[06:01] | -but it could be. -says who? | -可能是的 -谁说的 |
[06:04] | Says your ex-wife. | 你前妻说的 |
[06:05] | Okay, I really don’t need to hear this. jake, honey, have a good time. | 我真是不想听这些 杰克 玩得高兴点 |
[06:09] | Charlie, behave yourself. | 查理 你做事规矩点 |
[06:12] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[06:14] | I am completely capable of having my own stuff. | 我自己完全能处理自己的事情 |
[06:17] | -hi, I’m joanie. -hey. I’m going to go play in my room. | -我叫琼尼 -我要去自己的房间里玩了 |
[06:22] | -can I come with you? -whatever. | -我能一起去吗 -随你便 |
[06:25] | If he can just keep that attitude for another 30 years, he’s gold. | 如果他这种态度再能保持30年的话 那他就是万人迷了 |
[06:30] | I’m not afraid of your lawyers or your shrinks. | 我不怕你那些律师和心理医生 |
[06:34] | Fine, bring them on, because you know what? | 好啊 放马过来吧 告诉你 |
[06:36] | We’re going to run away and hide. | 我们会逃走 然后躲起来 |
[06:40] | Now they’re really unhappy with me. | 现在他们真的看我不爽了 |
[06:42] | -ls there anything we can do? -thanks, you’ve already done so much. | -有什么需要我们帮忙的吗 -谢谢 你们已经帮了我很多了 |
[06:46] | -i just hate to put you out like this. -lt is not a problem. | -让你们这么麻烦我很不好意思 -没问题 |
[06:49] | We have plenty of space. you and joanie can stay in my room | 我们腾得出很多空地方 你和琼尼住我房间 |
[06:52] | And I’ll bunk with charlie. | 我和查理挤一挤 |
[06:56] | You’ll bunk with charlie? | 你和查理挤一挤? |
[07:00] | -hold on there, pecos bill. -no, it’ll be fun. | -打住 旋风牛仔 -会很好玩的 |
[07:04] | It’ll be like when we were kids. | 就像小时候一样 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:08] | But just remember, this time mom won’t be around to hear you scream. | 不过记住 妈妈这回听不到你的救命声了 |
[07:16] | Why are those people here? | 这些人干吗来这儿 |
[07:18] | They’re going through a tough time, and we’re helping them out. | 她们最近有麻烦 我们在帮她们忙 |
[07:21] | That girl is really annoying. | 那个女孩子真的很烦人 |
[07:23] | -i think maybe she has a crush on you. -yeah, that’s what’s annoying. | -我觉得她好像对你有好感 -是啊 就是因为这个 太烦了 |
[07:30] | -you don’t really like girls yet? -no, I like girls. | -你还不喜欢女孩子是吗 -我喜欢 |
[07:34] | Just not into eight-year-olds. | 只是不喜欢8岁的 |
[07:43] | Is joanie okay? | 琼尼好吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah. she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. | 很好 她一躺下就睡着了 |
[07:48] | -lt was a long day for her. -yeah. | -她今天玩得够疯 -是啊 |
[07:52] | The good news is I think my in-laws are going to back off. | 好消息是 我的姻亲们要作出让步了 |
[07:56] | The bad news is that wasn’t my shrink’s car. | 坏消息是 那不是我的心理医生的车 |
[08:01] | Yeah, well, we all make mistakes. | 谁不犯错呢 |
[08:04] | But at least you made this one for the right reason. | 但至少你犯错的动机是正确的 |
[08:07] | You love your daughter. | 你爱你的女儿 |
[08:12] | I just wish I knew where to go from here. | 我真想知道我们接下来该去哪儿 |
[08:15] | Because I know I seem like I’ve got it all together, | 因为我看上去是很胸有成竹的 |
[08:21] | -but this is a little… -scary? | -不过这真是有点 -可怕? |
[08:24] | Yeah. I understand. | 是的 我能理解 |
[08:26] | When my marriage ended, I was terrified. | 我的婚姻结束后 我的状态糟糕透了 |
[08:31] | It’s the unknown. | 路在何方 |
[08:34] | -yeah. -no, don’t cry. | -是啊 -别哭 |
[08:42] | Everything will work out, you’ll see. | 总有办法的 你会找到的 |
[09:09] | -what’s the matter? -i don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[09:14] | It’s been so long since anybody’s touched me. | 很长时间都没人碰过我了 |
[09:19] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[09:57] | -alan? -yeah? | -艾伦 -什么 |
[09:59] | It’s been so long since anybody’s touched me. | 很长时间都没人碰过我了 |
[10:10] | How much did you see? | 你看到了多少 |
[10:12] | Just enough to make sleep impossible. | 反正看得我不想睡觉了 |
[10:17] | Okay, that’s great. I am dying to talk about this. | 好吧 正好 我正想说说这事 |
[10:22] | All we did was kiss, but, charlie, what a kiss. | 我们只是接吻 但是 查理 那个吻 |
[10:24] | It was like our souls were merging. | 好像我们的灵魂融合了 |
[10:27] | -that was saliva, alan. -no, seriously. | -是口水融合了 艾伦 -不 我是说真的 |
[10:31] | I mean, frankie is incredible. think about it. | 弗兰基太不可思议了 想想吧 |
[10:33] | First she loses her husband, then she has to fight to keep her daughter, | 首先 她失去了丈夫 然后 她不得不拼命保住她女儿 |
[10:37] | And yet, still she has such incredible spirit, such joie de vivre. | 然而她还这么充满精力 享受生活的乐趣 |
[10:40] | Okay, would you like to hear my take on this? | 好吧 你想听听我是怎么想的吗 |
[10:43] | Is it positive and life affirming? | 是积极和向上的吗 |
[10:46] | Good night, alan. | 晚安 艾伦 |
[10:49] | Okay, no. tell me what you think. | 好吧 说说你怎么想的 |
[10:52] | All right. | 好 |
[10:53] | I’ve known you all your life, and if there’s one thing I’ve noticed, | 自从你出生我就认识你了 我可以肯定地说出一点 |
[10:56] | You are a stone sucker for the damsel in distress. | 你特别喜欢身陷困境的女人 |
[10:59] | -i am not. -come on, alan. | -我没有 -得了吧 艾伦 |
[11:02] | Every woman you’ve ever been involved with | 每个和你交往过的女人 |
[11:04] | Has been damaged and needy. | 现在都可怜兮兮的 |
[11:05] | Wait, what about… okay, go on. | 等等 那个 你继续 |
[11:10] | You devote all your time and energy into fixing them up | 你把自己的时间和精力都用在帮她们解决问题上了 |
[11:14] | Instead of doing the humane thing, | 而不是去做有人性的事 |
[11:15] | Which is to have sex with them and run away. | 和她们做爱 然后走人 |
[11:19] | Exactly how is that the humane thing? | 这怎么叫有人性了 |
[11:21] | My way, they have a good time, you have a good time, nobody suffers. | 我的方法是 她们爽到了 我也爽到了 没人痛苦 |
[11:26] | Your way, you get married, you take over their lives, | 你的方法是 你们结婚 然后你来控制她们的生活 |
[11:30] | They start to hate you, and you end up moving in with me. | 她们开始恨你 然后你不得不搬来和我住 |
[11:34] | You know what, charlie? I think you’re jealous. | 告诉你 查理 我觉得你是在妒忌 |
[11:37] | -of who? -of me. | -妒忌谁 -我 |
[11:39] | For the first time in our lives, a woman picked me | 有史以来第一次 一个女人选了我 |
[11:42] | Over you, and you can’t deal with it. | 而不是你 你接受不了了 |
[11:44] | I can deal with it. I don’t get it, but I can deal with it. | 我能接受 我不明白为什么 但是我能接受 |
[11:48] | I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that your heart | 我为你感到悲伤 为你的心灵感到悲伤 |
[11:51] | Has become so hard and small that you’ve lost the capacity | 你的心变得又小又冰冷 已经失去了 |
[11:55] | To connect with another human being on any level any more meaningful | 和其他人类心灵相通的能力 |
[11:59] | Than the inebriated exchange of bodily fluids. | 只会喝醉了然后跟别人交换体液 |
[12:05] | Boy, leave it to you to take a beautiful thing | 我的天 你怎么能把酒后乱性 |
[12:08] | Iike drunken sex and make it sound dirty. | 说得这么肮脏呢 |
[12:12] | I don’t know why I even bother talking to you. | 我不知道我为什么要和你说话 |
[12:19] | -alan? -what? | -艾伦 -干吗 |
[12:21] | I thought we had a pact to never go to bed mad. | 我们不是说好不许吵着上床的吗 |
[12:27] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[12:30] | Come on. don’t you want to spoon? | 来吧 你不想来个勺式拥抱吗 |
[12:35] | I swear to god, you are going to lose that hand. | 我向上帝发誓你别想再要这只手了 |
[12:40] | -that’s not my hand. -mom! | -这不是我的手 -妈妈 |
[12:50] | -do you know where jake is? -no, honey, I’m sorry. | -你知道杰克在哪吗 -不知道 对不起 |
[12:54] | -we’re playing hide-and-seek. -i don’t know where he’s hiding. | -我们在玩捉迷藏 -我不知道他躲哪儿了 |
[12:58] | No, I was hiding, and he was supposed to find me. | 不不 是我在躲 应该是他来找我 |
[13:03] | It’s been over an hour. | 已经一个多小时了 |
[13:06] | -lf I see him, I’ll let him know. -thank you. | -如果我看见他的话我会和他说的 -谢谢 |
[13:10] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[13:14] | -thank you. -you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -别客气 |
[13:19] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:22] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[13:47] | -coffee? -thank you. | -咖啡? -谢谢 |
[13:51] | So, I thought maybe today, you, me, | 我想 今天你跟我 |
[13:53] | and the kids might go do something fun. | 还有孩子们可以去玩一玩 |
[13:55] | -what about charlie? -he’s had his fun. | -那查理呢 -他已经玩过了 |
[13:59] | I know. why don’t we go | 我知道 我们去 |
[14:01] | To will rogers state park and have a picnic? | 威尔罗杰斯州立公园野餐吧 |
[14:03] | -that sounds nice. -great. | -听起来不错 -好 |
[14:10] | -morning. -morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[14:20] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[14:23] | I’m the extra guy. | 我是多余的人 |
[14:26] | Don’t call yourself extra. | 别说自己是多余的 |
[14:28] | -try superfluous. -alan. | -说是可以无视的 -艾伦 |
[14:32] | -fifth wheel, eleventh toe, third nipple. -alan! | -第5个轮子 第11个脚趾 第3个乳头 -艾伦 |
[14:37] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:39] | -what’s interesting? -this is new for me. | -什么有意思 -这是全新的体验 |
[14:43] | Don’t really like it. | 我不太喜欢 |
[14:47] | -charlie, you’re a great guy. -no, please, stop. | -查理 你是个很好的人 -不不 别说了 |
[14:51] | Do not call me a great guy. | 别说我是好人 |
[14:53] | That’s what you call the schmuck loser friend | 好人是用来描述那些 |
[14:55] | Who has to dance with the | 和靓妞的丑姐妹跳舞的 |
[14:56] | Hot chick’s ugly cousin. | 傻子朋友的 |
[15:03] | -what? -nothing. just having a really good day. | -干吗 -没什么 我今天特别高兴 |
[15:12] | -hey, coming on the picnic, uncle charlie? -no. couldn’t find a date. | -查理叔叔 来一起野餐吗 -不去 我找不到女伴 |
[15:18] | Jake, | 杰克 |
[15:19] | Mom wants to know if you want egg salad or tuna for lunch. | 妈妈想问你午饭喜欢吃鸡蛋沙拉还是金枪鱼 |
[15:22] | -tuna. -me, too. | -金枪鱼 -我也是 |
[15:28] | God, she’s annoying. | 她太烦了 |
[15:31] | At least you’re not a third nipple. | 至少你不是第3个乳头 |
[15:34] | Jake, why don’t you go in the kitchen | 杰克 你去厨房 |
[15:36] | And help joanie pick out some snacks for the picnic basket? | 帮琼尼一起挑点野餐的小点心吧 |
[15:45] | You sure you don’t want to come with us? | 你真的不和我们一起去吗 |
[15:47] | -do you really want me to come with you? -no, I was just being polite. | -你真的想叫我去? -不 我只是在客气 |
[15:52] | Listen, frankie, we need to talk about you and alan. | 弗兰基 我想我们要谈谈你和艾伦的事情 |
[15:57] | Come on, stud. | 说吧 帅哥 |
[15:59] | -you’re not jealous, are you? -no. dumbfounded, maybe. | -你没嫉妒吧 -没有 只是有点惊讶 |
[16:04] | Mystified, astounded, flabbergasted, but not jealous. | 觉得有点神秘 有点吓呆了 有点大吃一惊 不过不是嫉妒 |
[16:08] | I just want to make sure that you understand how vulnerable he is. | 我只是想让你知道他有多脆弱 |
[16:11] | You don’t think I’m vulnerable, too? | 你不觉得我脆弱吗 |
[16:14] | Maybe you haven’t noticed, charlie, | 也许你没注意到 查理 |
[16:16] | But I’m wrapped tighter than an airport sandwich. | 不过我被比飞机场卖的三明治包得还紧 |
[16:20] | Okay, let me put it this way, my brother is crazy about you. | 好吧 那我们这么说 我弟弟对你很痴迷 |
[16:23] | Well, I’m crazy about him, too. | 我对他也是 |
[16:26] | No, you don’t understand. alan’s a nester. | 你不知道 艾伦是一个超级想成家的人 |
[16:29] | He’s already imagining the two of you walking through lkea, | 他已经在想象和你一起去宜家 |
[16:32] | Picking out flatware and throw pillows. | 挑餐具和抱枕了 |
[16:35] | -come on. -he did it with me. | -得了吧 -他和我都这样过 |
[16:43] | You really care about him, don’t you? | 你真的很关心他 是吗 |
[16:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:49] | You’re a great guy, charlie. | 你是个好人 查理 |
[16:58] | Great guy and a kiss on the cheek. | 说我好人 还给我脸上一个吻 |
[17:01] | Why doesn’t she just kick me in the balls? | 她还不如对着我蛋蛋踢一脚呢 |
[17:08] | -want to play tag? -no. | -想玩抓人吗 -不想 |
[17:10] | -hide-and-seek? -no. | -捉迷藏 -不想 |
[17:11] | -want to chase me? -no. | -想追着我跑吗 -不想 |
[17:15] | -the kids are having a great time. -this is a wonderful idea, alan. | -孩子们很开心 -这真是个好主意 艾伦 |
[17:18] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | Hey, what makes it wonderful is the company. | 最好之处是有人陪伴 |
[17:22] | Do you always say exactly the right thing? | 你的话总是那么正确吗 |
[17:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:27] | I suppose I try to be sensitive to the moment | 我总是很注意我的感受 |
[17:31] | And weigh my words so that they’re emotional… | 然后衡量一下我的话 好让它们在感情上 |
[17:34] | No, not always. | 不是 不总是正确的 |
[17:42] | Listen, frankie, I was thinking. | 弗兰基 我在想 |
[17:47] | We get along so well, and our kids get along, | 我们是这么合得来 我们的孩子也这么合得来 |
[17:51] | And since neither one of us really has our own place… | 而我们两个也都没有属于自己的住处 |
[17:54] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[18:00] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[18:03] | -but… -no. my life is such a mess, | -但是 -不行 我的生活是一团糟 |
[18:05] | And I’ve got to straighten out a bunch of things | 我需要把这些事情都理清楚 |
[18:08] | Before I can even think about a relationship. | 然后才能考虑感情的问题 |
[18:11] | Yes, you’ve got a lot of baggage, | 是的 你有很多”拖油瓶” |
[18:14] | but it’s nothing I can’t get to the curb. | 但是我绝对载得动你的 |
[18:19] | -what? -lt was something charlie said. | -什么 -这是查理说的 |
[18:21] | I was hoping you’d know what it meant. | 我还以为你会知道是什么意思 |
[18:24] | No. alan, | 不行 艾伦 |
[18:26] | I talked to my brother in seattle today, | 我今天和我西雅图的兄弟通过话了 |
[18:29] | And he and his wife are going to put me and joanie up for a while. | 他和他老婆同意让我和琼尼住一段时间 |
[18:36] | -you’re leaving? -tomorrow morning. | -你要走了吗 -明天早上 |
[18:41] | Cause, you know, I can enroll her in school there and get a job | 在那里我可以给她找个学校 给自己找份工作 |
[18:45] | And start putting my life back together again. | 重新开始生活 |
[18:47] | Yeah, no. that makes sense. sure. | 是啊 这样的确有理 |
[18:52] | -i’m sorry. -no. you’re doing the right thing. | -对不起 -不 你是在做正确的决定 |
[18:57] | -look on the bright side, alan. -what bright side? | -看看好的一面吧 -什么好的一面 |
[19:02] | You’re going to get laid tonight. | 今晚有人陪你上床了 |
[19:10] | Oh, boy. I think I’m going to cry again. | 天呐 我又要哭了 |
[19:18] | Okay, hon, the cab’s waiting. say goodbye to jake. | 宝贝 出租车在等了 和杰克说再见吧 |
[19:21] | -bye, jake. -bye. | -再见杰克 -再见 |
[19:29] | -charlie, what can I say? -i know. I’m a great guy. | -查理 我怎么说呢 -我知道 我是一个好人 |
[19:41] | You know, I would’ve been happy to drive you to the airport. | 你知道 我可以开车送你去机场的 |
[19:44] | No, it’s better to say goodbye here, because lax is hectic and crazy, | 不 还是在这里说再见吧 洛杉矶国际机场一直很繁忙的 |
[19:48] | And the underwire in my bra always sets off the metal detectors. | 我胸罩里的金属线总是会让检测器叫 |
[19:54] | You know, this doesn’t have to be goodbye forever. | 这不是永别 |
[19:57] | Once we get all settled, you can come visit us. | 等我们安顿好了之后 你可以来看我们 |
[20:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:17] | Bye. | 再见 |
[20:39] | Here, I’m running late. | 给 我要迟到了 |
[20:54] | -it’s tough seeing her go, isn’t it? -yeah. | -看着她走很不好受吧 -是啊 |
[20:58] | i’m really going to miss joanie. | 我会很想念琼尼的 |