时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -hey! there he is! high five! -down low. too slow. | -小家伙来了 击掌 -向下 太慢了 |
[00:07] | Come here, clown. upside down. | 过来 调皮蛋 倒立 |
[00:13] | -hello, charlie. -judith, how’s it going? | -你好 查理 -朱蒂丝 你好 |
[00:16] | Hey, uncle charlie, show mom how l mop the floor with my hair. | 查理叔叔 让妈妈瞧瞧我用头发拖地的功夫 |
[00:20] | Well, it’s not really mopping. lt’s more like dusting. | 不像是拖地 更像是掸灰尘 |
[00:23] | -what if you drop him on his head? -then l guess l will have to mop. | -把他摔了怎么办 -那我真的得拖地了 |
[00:27] | -wonderful. where’s alan? -he’s in the kitchen. | -好极了 艾伦人呢? -在厨房 |
[00:32] | Walk this way. master, | 请这边走 主人(模仿钟楼怪人) |
[00:42] | Your sexually ambivalent ex-wife is here. | 你性取向矛盾的前妻来了 |
[00:46] | -l’m not ambivalent, l’m exploring. -yes, mistress. | -不是矛盾 是在探索当中 -是的 女主人 |
[00:52] | -thanks for bringing jake over. -well, l wanted to give you this anyway. | -谢谢你把杰克带来 -反正我要拿给你这个 |
[00:56] | -what is it? -lt’s the bill from my divorce lawyer. | -什么东西? -是我的离婚律师的账单 |
[00:59] | -you haven’t been paying them. -told you they’d notice. | -你没付帐 -告诉过你他们早晚会注意到的 |
[01:03] | I also need you to look this over and sign it. | 还需要你看看这份文件 然后签下字 |
[01:06] | And what is this? | 这又是什么 |
[01:08] | My lawyer recommended l take out a bigger life-insurance policy on you | 我的律师建议替你买一份更全面的保单 |
[01:11] | In case you should die and can’t pay the alimony and legal fees. | 不然万一你死了 你就付不了抚养费和其他法定费用 |
[01:16] | Why don’t you have him frozen? | 你把他冰冻起来得了 |
[01:18] | Then you can use him to keep your drinks cold, too. | 这样他还能给你冷冻饮料 |
[01:21] | And who’s supposed to pay for this policy? | 保单的钱谁付? |
[01:23] | You are. and please, try to be on time with the premiums. | 你呀 记得按时去缴纳保险费 |
[01:27] | Boy, my shallow, empty lifestyle is looking pretty good right about now. | 现在看来我肤浅空虚的生活真是相当的爽啊 |
[01:31] | Okay, as long as we’re on the subject of lawyers and death, | 好吧 既然我们说到了律师和身后事 |
[01:36] | My lawyer recommended that l redraft my will. and you know what? | 我的律师建议我重拟遗嘱 你知道不? |
[01:39] | If l die after you die, guess who gets custody of jake? | 若我死在你后面 猜猜谁会得到杰克的监护权 |
[01:43] | -charlie. -charlie? | -查理 -查理? |
[01:46] | -me? -what about my sister? | -我? -为什么不是我妹妹? |
[01:49] | -l never liked your sister. -ls this the sister l slept with? | -我从不喜欢你妹妹 -是我睡过的那个妹妹吗 |
[01:53] | Shut up, charlie. | 查理 闭嘴 |
[01:55] | Alan, you can’t be serious. he’s immature, he drinks too much, | 艾伦 你不是认真的吧 他幼稚 酗酒 |
[01:59] | He sleeps around, he is completely irresponsible. | 四处留情 他毫无责任心 |
[02:01] | Yeah, you should’ve thought of that before you threw me out. | 没错 你在扫我出门之前就该想到这些 |
[02:05] | yeah. | 对 |
[02:07] | All right. you’re obviously angry and trying to get even with me, | 好吧 显然你在生气并想报复我 |
[02:10] | But l am not gonna take the bait. l will see you on sunday. bye-bye. | -我才不吃你那一套 星期天再见 -拜拜 |
[02:18] | -hey, man. thanks. -for what? | -老弟 谢谢你 -谢我什么 |
[02:21] | For trusting me to take care of jake when you croak. | 谢谢你信任我 你歇菜了以后肯让我来抚养杰克 |
[02:26] | I’m sorry. you didn’t think l was serious, did you? | 对不起 你不会认为我认真的吧 |
[02:29] | I just said that to piss her off. | 我说那些话只是想惹她生气 |
[02:32] | Right. good one. hey! | 这招真高 嘿! |
[02:47] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[02:49] | Why don’t l get to keep the kid when you’re dead? | 为什么当你死后我不能照顾杰克 |
[02:53] | If l’m dead. | 是”如果我死了” |
[02:55] | And judith would have to die before me for it to even be an issue. | 那还要朱蒂丝比我先死 才会有这个问题 |
[02:58] | It’s a contingency plan for a hypothetical worst-case scenario. | 只是假设出现最糟糕的情况时才用的应急方案 |
[03:02] | I know it’s a long shot, but l had the marlins in the world series. | 我知道可能性很小 就像世赛中我挺马林队 |
[03:05] | Don’t tell me they don’t come in. | 别告诉我他们打不进比赛 |
[03:07] | It never occurred to me that you’d want to be a full-time parent. | 我还不知道你原来想当全职老爸 |
[03:10] | This isn’t about what l want. this is about what you want, | 不是我想要什么 而是你想要什么 |
[03:12] | -and you don’t want me to have jake. -what? nothing. | -总之你不想让我照顾杰克 -怎么了 |
[03:15] | nothing. | 没事 |
[03:16] | Why’d you say my name? | 那为什么提我名字 |
[03:18] | Get over yourself, no one said your name. | 没睡醒吧你 没人提你名字 |
[03:21] | So what’s wrong with me? | 我到底有什么不好啊 |
[03:22] | Charlie, you’re a great uncle. you’re there for all the fun stuff. | 查理 你是个很好的叔叔 你很会逗乐 |
[03:25] | I don’t think you’re up to the hard work of being a full-time parent to jake. | 我不认为你能挑起作杰克全职老爸的重任 |
[03:29] | -what? -nothing. nothing. | -啥? -没事 |
[03:38] | So if not me, then who are you giving him to? | 若不给我 那你准备给谁 |
[03:40] | I’m not giving him to anybody. he’s not a 5-pound ham. | 不会给任何人 他又不是五磅火腿 |
[03:45] | You know what l mean. who gets him in that scenario thing? | 你知道我在说什么 假如真发生了谁能得到他 |
[03:48] | -cousin jerry and his wife faye. -jerry and faye? why jerry and faye? | -堂弟杰瑞和他的妻子菲伊 -杰瑞和菲伊? 为什么 |
[03:52] | They’ve got a good marriage, three kids, lots of dogs, a big backyard, | 他们婚姻美满 有三个小孩 很多狗 还有一个大后院 |
[03:57] | And they live in a great school district. | 他们还住在一个很棒的学区里 |
[03:59] | Yeah, but l’m your brother! | 但是我是你哥哥 |
[04:02] | -charlie, it’s not… -and l live right here. | -查理 不是… -我还住在这里 |
[04:04] | You wouldn’t have to ship him off to corn hole, kansas. | 你不需要把他送到堪萨斯州的玉米地里 |
[04:09] | Coventry, rhode lsland. | 是罗德岛科文特瑞的那家 |
[04:12] | Who am l thinking of that lives in kansas? | 那住在堪萨斯州的是谁啊 |
[04:14] | I don’t know, dorothy and toto? | 我不知道 也许是桃乐西和托托吧(童话绿野仙踪人物) |
[04:19] | All right, alan, let me ask you something. | 好吧 艾伦 我问你 |
[04:22] | Lf l’m here, and jake’s in rhode lsland, | 如果我在这 杰克却在罗德岛 |
[04:24] | Who’s gonna teach him all the things he needs to know? | 谁去教他所有他该懂得的事 |
[04:27] | Jerry and faye are both college professors. | 杰瑞和菲伊夫妇俩都是大学教授 |
[04:30] | L’m talking about the important stuff. about life. | 我说的可是更重要的 关于人生的道理 |
[04:32] | Face it. when the time comes, | 面对它吧 若真有那么一天 |
[04:34] | Are those two eggheads gonna step up and get your kid laid? | 那两个”蛋头”先生能教你小孩泡妞吗? |
[04:39] | you’re not helping your case, charlie. | 查理 说这个起不了好效果 |
[04:43] | fine, you’ve made your decision. | 算了 反正你已经决定好了 |
[04:45] | Despite all l’ve been through with your son, | 尽管我对你儿子 我侄子 |
[04:47] | My nephew, obviously l have no say in the matter. | 做那么多事 可在这件事上我还是没有任何发言权 |
[04:50] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[04:52] | Alan, quite frankly, l’m a little hurt and a little disappointed, | 艾伦 坦白说 我有点受伤还有点失落 |
[04:55] | So l’m gonna go make myself a big glass of vodka | 所以我要给自己灌一大杯伏特加 |
[04:57] | And sit and think about things. | 然后坐下来反思一下 |
[04:59] | Charlie, wait. okay, how about this? | 查理 等等 你看这样怎么样 |
[05:04] | Lf judith dies and then l die, and then jerry and faye die, | 若朱蒂丝死了我死了 杰瑞和菲伊也都死了 |
[05:08] | Jake will come and live with you. | 那么杰克就过来和你住 |
[05:10] | Yeah, like l’m gonna outlive jerry and faye the way l drink. | 像我这样喝酒比他们活的长才怪呢 |
[05:17] | -what do you say to grandma? -can l at least open it first? | -该跟奶奶说什么? -至少我得先打开吧 |
[05:21] | -jake. -no, he’s right. | -杰克 -没事 他说的对 |
[05:23] | Wait and see if he likes it. | 等他先看看礼物喜不喜欢 |
[05:29] | -now you can thank me. -thank you. | -现在你可以谢我了 -谢谢 |
[05:34] | I’m kidding. | 我逗你的 |
[05:36] | No little boy wants a framed picture of his grandmommy. | 没有哪个小男孩想要他奶奶的照片 |
[05:40] | This is for your daddy. | 这是给你老爸的 |
[05:44] | -what do you say, dad? -don’t push me, jake. | -你该说什么啊 老爸 -别欺人太甚了 杰克 |
[05:48] | That’s my new photo for the sunday real estate section. | 这是周日报上房地产版登的照片 |
[05:50] | L thought maybe you’d like a color print of it for your office. | 想你可能需要一张彩照挂在你办公室里 |
[05:53] | Gee, mom, we’ve already got the one of you swimming with dolphins. | 妈妈 已经有一张你和海豚游泳的照片了 |
[05:57] | So you didn’t bring me anything? | 您给我带礼物了吗 |
[06:00] | Is that all grandmommy is good for, to bring you gifts? | 难道奶奶唯一用处就是给你带礼物 |
[06:04] | Of course l brought you something. there. | 当然也给你带了 这呢 |
[06:11] | Crayons? l’m 10. | 蜡笔? 我都10岁了 |
[06:15] | Well, it’s not just crayons, sweetheart. | 宝贝儿 不仅仅是蜡笔哦 |
[06:18] | Lt’s also a dinosaur coloring book. | 还有一本恐龙着色书 |
[06:22] | -but l’m 10. -you want to trade? | -但我已经10岁了 -想跟我换吗 |
[06:28] | No, l’m good. | 算了 我还是要这个吧 |
[06:31] | -so, where’s your brother? -why? what’d he get? | -你哥哥呢? -为什么? 他也有礼物吗 |
[06:37] | Nothing. l just want to make sure he knows why. | 没有 我只是想让他知道为什么没礼物 |
[06:41] | He’s in his room. he’s been sulking all weekend. | 他呆在房里 整个周末都在郁闷 |
[06:43] | -sulking? about what? -well, it’s the silliest thing. | -郁闷? 郁闷什么? -一件很荒唐的事 |
[06:47] | L just happened to mention | 我只是碰巧提到 |
[06:49] | That in the unlikely event that judith should die, and l should die, | 一件不可能的事 我和朱蒂丝都死了 |
[06:52] | That custody of jake would go to… | 杰克的监护权会交给… |
[07:00] | -custody of jake would go to who? -actually, it would be ”whom.” | -监护权给谁? -实际上”谁”用宾格才正确 |
[07:07] | -alan, who gets jake? -now, see, that’s grammatically correct. | -艾伦 谁会得到? -现在语法正确了 |
[07:13] | -alan. -jerry and faye. | -艾伦 -是杰瑞和菲伊 |
[07:16] | Jerry and faye who? | 他们是谁 |
[07:18] | -your sister’s son and his wife. -them? | -你妹妹的儿子和他的妻子 -他们? |
[07:24] | You would bypass your own mother | 你竟然跳过你亲妈 |
[07:27] | In favor of two potato farmers on long lsland? | 交给住长岛上种土豆的农民 |
[07:31] | They’re agriculture professors in rhode lsland. really? | -他们是罗德岛的农学教授 -真的吗? |
[07:36] | Who am l thinking of who lives on long lsland? | 那住长岛上又是谁啊 |
[07:39] | L have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:41] | -well, regardless, l am deeply insulted. -come on, mom. | -总之 这真是奇耻大辱啊 -妈妈 别这么说 |
[07:46] | This is only if judith and l both die, and we’re not dying. | 只在我和朱蒂丝死的情况下 我们不会死的 |
[07:49] | -at least, not before you. -now you’re wishing me dead. | -至少不会死在你之前 -那你现在咒我早死 |
[07:53] | -no, mom. no, it’s… -give me back my picture. | -不是的 妈妈 是… -还我的照片 |
[08:04] | No. better you should look at it and feel shame. | 不 你还是看着它反省反省的好 |
[08:22] | -hey, want to play one-on-one? -sure. | -想跟我单挑吗 -好啊 |
[08:25] | Check it out. | 来吧 |
[08:32] | One, nothing. | 1比0 |
[08:37] | You know that rhode lsland isn’t really an island? | 你知道罗德岛不是真的一个岛 |
[08:39] | That’s just a flat-out lie. | 只是随口胡诌出来的 |
[08:48] | Two, nothing. | 2比0 |
[08:49] | Hey, l’ve got to run some errands, so l’ll be back in about an hour. | 我出去办点事 大概一小时后回来 |
[08:52] | You guys gonna be okay? | 你们可以吧 |
[08:53] | Gee, alan, you sure l can handle the responsibility? | 艾伦 你相信我能承担起这个责任吗 |
[08:56] | What if he wants to go to college or something? | 若他想念大学或其他什么怎么办 |
[09:00] | Charlie, please don’t start. l’ll see you later. | 查理 打住 待会见 |
[09:02] | -hey! -three, nothing. | 3比0 |
[09:08] | -that was a time-out. -you didn’t call it. | -刚刚暂停 -你没说啊 |
[09:10] | -fine. three, nothing. -you want a do-over? | -好吧 就3比0吧 -要重来吗 |
[09:14] | No, l don’t want a do-over. just bring it on. | 才不要呢 放马过来吧 |
[09:21] | Not so easy when l’m paying attention, is it? | 我专心的时候可不好对付 |
[09:23] | Not so hard, either. | 也没什么难的 |
[09:31] | -my head! -oh, god. | -我的头 -天啊 |
[09:37] | -you okay? -no. | -还好吗 -不好 |
[09:39] | -all right, don’t panic. -l’m not panicking. | -好的 别惊慌 -我不惊慌 |
[09:42] | Good. you’re gonna be fine. | 好的 你会没事的 |
[09:46] | -we’ve just got to stop the bleeding. -l’m bleeding? | -只是需要止血 -我流血了? |
[09:53] | -what? -nothing. just a little trickle. | -怎么了? -没事 只是有个小口 |
[09:56] | Here, take my shirt. hold it up here. | 来 用我的衬衫止住血 |
[09:59] | L’m sorry. okay, let’s get you up, nice and slow. | 对不起 站起来 小心慢慢地 |
[10:03] | Attaboy. l’ll grab my car keys and we’ll head to the hospital. | 好啊 我去拿车钥匙 然后送你去医院 |
[10:06] | A hospital? l don’t want to go to a hospital! | 医院? 我不想去医院 |
[10:09] | Did l say ”hospital”? l meant disneyland. | 我说”医院”了吗? 我是说迪斯尼乐园 |
[10:13] | How’s it going there, pal? you still bleeding? | 还好吗? 还流血吗 |
[10:16] | -l don’t know. -no, don’t look. | -我不知道 -千万别看 |
[10:19] | You just hang in there, we’ll get you fixed up, | 你坚持一会 马上就去处理伤口 |
[10:22] | And you’ll be back home before you know it. | 然后很快就能回家了 |
[10:24] | Just as soon as we find the freaking hospital. | 先得找到那该死的医院 |
[10:27] | -you don’t know where the hospital is? -of course l know where it is. | -你不知道医院在哪? -当然知道 |
[10:34] | L’m kind of hungry. can we stop for a chili cheeseburger? | 我好饿 能停下来去个吃辣芝士汉堡吗 |
[10:37] | You’re hungry? how could you even think about food? | 你饿了? 这时候你怎么还在想吃的 |
[10:40] | What do you think about when you’re hungry? | 那你饿的时候想什么啊 |
[10:44] | Fair enough. | 说的也是 |
[10:47] | We’ll get you a chili cheeseburger at the hospital. | 等一下我们到医院买汉堡吧 |
[10:49] | -will they have fries at the hospital? -they have everything. | -医院他们有薯条吗? -什么都有 |
[10:53] | Some people go just for the food. | 有些人甚至专门跑医院买吃的 |
[10:57] | -Man, we’d better call your dad. -hello? | -最好给你老爸打个电话吧 -喂 |
[11:08] | -why do you have your father’s phone? -l don’t know. | -你怎么有你老爸的手机 -不知道 |
[11:13] | -that’s great. -bye. | -好吧 -再见 |
[11:19] | Yes! an ambulance. fifty-fifty shot he’s going to a hospital. hang on! | 太好了! 救护车50%的可能往医院开的 坐稳了 |
[11:28] | L can’t believe we beat the ambulance. | 真难以相信我们比救护车开的还猛 |
[11:30] | Yeah, well, those things are just ice-cream trucks with blood bags. | 那只不过是一辆载血袋的冰激淋货车 |
[11:33] | Hi, we need to see a doctor. | 你好 我们需要看医生 |
[11:35] | -all right. just fill this out and have a seat. -no, you don’t understand. | -好的 把这个表填了然后坐下来等 -不 你不了解状况 |
[11:39] | He hit his head, he’s bleeding. | 他撞破头了 还在流血 |
[11:41] | -did he lose consciousness? -no. | -还有知觉吗 -有 |
[11:43] | L got a little woozy, though. | 我倒是有点犯晕 |
[11:46] | Follow my finger. | 盯着我的手指 |
[11:49] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他没关系 |
[11:52] | That’s it? he’s gonna be fine? | 这样就知道他没事了? |
[11:56] | That’s not a medical test, that’s how you hypnotize a chicken. | 这不像是医学检查 倒像你在催眠一只鸡 |
[12:00] | L’d like a chili cheeseburger and fries, please. | 我想要一份辣芝士汉堡和薯条 谢谢 |
[12:04] | You see, he’s hallucinating. can you please just get him in to a doctor? | 你看 他都说胡话了 你能给他找个大夫吗 |
[12:08] | Well, you need to fill this out first. | 你得先把表填好 |
[12:10] | Come on, this is gonna take forever. can’t we do this later? | 拜托 这太花时间 能不能等会填 |
[12:15] | Over dinner? | 晚饭过后 |
[12:17] | Now you’re hallucinating. | 现在是你在说胡话了 |
[12:20] | Come on, buddy. | 下来吧 小家伙 |
[12:26] | All right. let’s see. last name, harper. | 好吧 看看 姓氏哈勃 |
[12:29] | First name, jake. ob? | 名字 杰克 布? |
[12:33] | Jacob. l knew that. middle name? | 杰克布 我知道 教名呢 |
[12:36] | -you don’t know? -of course l know. | -你不知道? -我当然知道 |
[12:39] | L want to see if you know. you fell on your head, dude. david. | -我只是想检测一下你的意识 你可摔到头了 -大卫 |
[12:43] | Jacob david. they went full old testament on you, didn’t they? | 杰克布・大卫 你爸妈是不是看着旧约给你起的名 |
[12:48] | -age, 10. allergies? -l don’t know. | -年龄 10 有过敏症吗? -不知道 |
[12:52] | Ls there anything you eat that makes you sick? | 有没有吃过什么东西让你恶心的 |
[12:56] | L ate a worm once. | 吃虫子那次恶心了 |
[12:59] | No allergies. have you had any of the following? | 没有过敏症 有以下症状吗 |
[13:02] | -measles? -l don’t know. | -麻疹? -不知道 |
[13:04] | -mumps? -l don’t know. | -腮腺炎? -不知道 |
[13:05] | -chicken pox? -ls that the one with the spots? | -水痘呢? -是生很多小痘的吗 |
[13:07] | -yeah. -l don’t know. | -是的 -不知道 |
[13:11] | All right. we’re just gonna vote the straight ”no” ticket. | 好吧 我们直接跳过去都添没有好了 |
[13:14] | Family history? | 有家族病史吗 |
[13:17] | Your grandmother’s always been a pain in the ass. gonzales? | -你奶奶一直让人头痛 -冈萨雷斯? |
[13:22] | -right here! -l’m gonzales. | -这呢 -我才是冈萨雷斯 |
[13:28] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[13:32] | Right. he’s gonzales. | 好吧 他是冈萨雷斯 |
[13:38] | -okay, you’re gonna feel a little sting. -nobody said l had to get a shot! | -好的 会感觉有点刺痛 -没人说我要打针啊 |
[13:43] | Lt’s just to numb your skin so you won’t feel the stitches. | 只是麻醉一下 缝针时就感觉不到痛了 |
[13:46] | What are you gonna give me to not feel the shot? | 你有什么办法让打这针时也不痛吗 |
[13:49] | Lt’s all right, pal. l’m right here with you. | 没事的 小家伙 我就在旁边陪你 |
[13:52] | Big deal. l’m still gonna get a shot in my head. | 有啥了不起的 我还是要在头上打针 |
[13:56] | Come on, just hold my hand, look me in the eyes. | 来吧 握着我的手 看着我的眼睛 |
[14:00] | Go ahead, doc. | 打吧 大夫 |
[14:02] | -hey, go easy on the kid! -no, you’re squishing my hand! | -喂 对小孩温柔点 -不 你把我手都压扁了 |
[14:08] | Sorry. but you didn’t feel the shot, did you? | 对不起 但是你也没感觉到针疼吧 |
[14:11] | -no. -you’re welcome. | -没有 -别客气 |
[14:14] | Maybe you’d prefer to wait outside. | 或许你更愿意在外面等 |
[14:16] | L’d prefer a morphine drip and a sponge bath, | 我更想要来点吗啡擦个海绵澡 |
[14:18] | But the kid needs me. | 但是孩子现在需要我 |
[14:21] | -how many stitches am l gonna get? -l don’t know, three or four. | -我要缝几针啊? -还不知道 或许三四针吧 |
[14:25] | That’s all? scott pressman got nine | 这么点啊? 斯科特被他妹妹 |
[14:27] | When his sister hit him with the etch-a-sketch. | 用一块白板打了以后 他可缝了九针 |
[14:30] | Help us out here, doc. | 医生 帮帮忙吧 |
[14:32] | Okay, l’ll go five, but one is purely decorative. thank you. | -好吧 那我缝5针 但最后一针只是装饰用 -谢谢 |
[14:36] | -ls this gonna leave a scar? -l’m afraid so. | -会留下疤吗 -可能这样 |
[14:38] | -no. -yes! | -不会吧 -好耶! |
[14:41] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好啦 开始了 |
[14:44] | Good, maybe that’s your father. | 太好了 或许是你老爸打的 |
[14:47] | Hello. hey, judith. | 你好 朱蒂丝 |
[14:53] | No, it’s me, charlie. | 不 是我查理 |
[14:55] | What am l doing with alan’s phone? why? do you want custody of that, too? | 我拿艾伦的手机干什么? 咋了 连手机监护权你也想要 |
[15:03] | Come on, that’s funny. | 拜托 开玩笑的 |
[15:07] | L don’t know. maybe alan and l accidentally switched phones. | 不知道 或许是我和艾伦不小心拿错了手机 |
[15:10] | Why don’t you try calling him on mine? 310-llckme. | 为什么你不试着打我电话找他 310舔我 |
[15:19] | L didn’t pick it, but that’s what it spells. | 不是我选的 它就是这样拼的 |
[15:23] | Okay. goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[15:25] | Are you doing it? cause l can’t feel anything. | 开始缝了吗 怎么我什么也感觉不到啊 |
[15:27] | -yeah, that’s the idea. -can you see my brain? | -要的就是这效果 -看到我大脑了吗 |
[15:32] | Sure, it’s a big brain. you must be very smart. | 看到了 是很大的大脑 你一定很聪明 |
[15:37] | -phone’s ringing. -no, it’s not. | -电话响了 -不 没有 |
[15:42] | The doctor’s just stimulating the phone-ring part of your brain. | 医生只是刺激到了你大脑中的电话铃神经 |
[15:46] | -right, doc? -sure, why not? | -对吧 医生 -对 有何不可啊 |
[15:49] | L ordered a chili cheeseburger out there. will they know to bring it in? | 我在外面点了辣芝士汉堡 他们知道要送进来吗 |
[15:57] | Come on, mom. those are two completely different scenarios. | 老妈 别那么说 那两种情形完全不同 |
[16:02] | hey. cool hats | 嘿 帽子很酷 |
[16:08] | So, you’re saying that because l didn’t name you as jake’s guardian, | 你是说因为我没让你作杰克的监护人 |
[16:11] | You’re switching your medical power of attorney from me to charlie? | 你就准备把法定医疗权从我转给查理 |
[16:15] | -what’s going on? -hang on. | -怎么了 -等一下 |
[16:17] | Lf mom’s ever in a coma, | 如果妈妈处于昏迷状态 |
[16:18] | You’re the one who has to decide to pull the plug. | 由你来决定拔不拔插管 |
[16:25] | pull. | 拔呀 |
[16:27] | All right, mom, charlie’s onboard. yeah, got to go. | 好了 妈妈 查理上了 好的 那挂了 |
[16:31] | Hey, where have you guys been? | 你们刚去哪啦 |
[16:32] | You know, we went and got a couple of hamburgers, | 你知道 我们出去吃点汉堡 |
[16:35] | Bought some hats. | 买两顶帽子 |
[16:39] | -Ate the hamburgers, wearing the hats. -okay. | -戴着帽子吃汉堡 -哦 |
[16:44] | -you’re right, he bought it. -bought what? | -你说对了 他还真相信了 -相信什么 |
[16:50] | Dude, you can forget about a life of crime. | 伙计 你别打算拿到”犯罪生涯”(游戏) |
[16:55] | Oh, my god. what happened? | 天呐 怎么回事 |
[16:58] | We were playing basketball, and it got a little rough. | 我们打篮球时候轻微地撞了一下 |
[17:00] | -he fouled me. -you charged. | -你犯规 -你撞人 |
[17:02] | -did not. -did, too! | -我没 -你撞了 |
[17:03] | hold on. | 别说了 |
[17:04] | -so you took him to the emergency room? -yes. | -所以你带他去急诊室了 -是的 |
[17:06] | Where the cheeseburgers sucked, by the way. | 顺便说一下 那里的汉堡真难吃 |
[17:09] | But he’s okay? there’s no concussion or anything? | 他怎么样 没得脑震荡或什么吧 |
[17:12] | -no. -we saw my brain. | -没有 -看到了我大脑 |
[17:14] | No, we didn’t. we didn’t see any brains. | 不 我们没看见 没看见任何大脑 |
[17:17] | Hey, why didn’t you call me? | 那你为什么不打电话给我 |
[17:20] | There it is. why do you have my cell phone? | 原来在这呢 你怎么有我手机 |
[17:23] | L don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:25] | All right. you sure you’re okay? | 好吧 你确定没事 |
[17:28] | -can l go watch tv? -sure. | -我能去看电视吗 -当然 |
[17:35] | L am really sorry, alan. | 我很抱歉 艾伦 |
[17:37] | -don’t worry about it. he’s fine. -yeah, but l’m not. | -不用担心 他没事 -但我有事啊 |
[17:41] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[17:42] | L obviously can’t be trusted to take care of jake. | 我显然不值得信任 不能去照顾杰克 |
[17:46] | Believe me, the second you’re in the ground, | 相信我 你翘辫子的第一秒 |
[17:48] | L’m sticking that kid on a plane to rhode lsland. | 我就把孩子送到去罗德岛的飞机上 |
[17:52] | Charlie, let me tell you something. | 查理 让你跟你说 |
[17:54] | You can’t keep jake from ever getting hurt. | 你不可能保护着杰克不受任何伤害 |
[17:56] | L mean, he’s a boy. that’s… getting hurt is like his job. | 我意思是说 他是个男孩子 那么…受伤就像他的工作 |
[17:59] | Last summer, | 去年夏天 |
[18:00] | He actually fractured his ass doing a cannonball into the bathtub. | 他在澡盆里玩模拟炮弹结果摔破了屁股 |
[18:05] | All l care about is that he has somebody who loves him | 我最想要的是有一个爱他的人在他身边 |
[18:08] | And who’ll step up when it really counts. and that’s what you did today. | 当需要时就会有人站出来 就像今天你做的 |
[18:13] | Yeah, l guess l did, didn’t l? | 对啊 我想我做到了 不是吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah. and if, god forbid, | 是的 如果万一 |
[18:19] | Something should ever happen to judith and me, | 我和朱蒂丝真有什么不测发生 |
[18:23] | L would be very comfortable knowing that you were looking after my son. | 知道你在照顾我儿子我会很安心的 |
[18:28] | Dead, but comfortable. | 即使我死也会安息的 |
[18:34] | Does this mean you’re putting me in the will? | 你意思是把我写到你遗嘱里 |
[18:38] | -yeah. -wow. thanks, man. | -对 -谢谢 老兄 |
[18:45] | That means a lot. | 对我来说意义非比寻常 |
[18:47] | -just do me a favor, all right? -what’s that? | -帮个忙行吗 -什么? |
[18:51] | don’t die. | 别死 |
[18:59] | -that’s a very cute hat. -thank you. | -帽子很可爱啊 -谢谢 |
[19:03] | Lt makes my hair sweat. | 捂的我一头汗 |
[19:06] | Oh, my god! what happened to your head? | 天啊! 你头怎么了 |
[19:09] | L got five stitches. there was blood everywhere. | 我缝了五针 血流的到处都是 |
[19:13] | -why didn’t anyone tell me? -l just did. | -为什么没人告诉我 -我刚不告诉你了吗 |
[19:16] | -can we stop for pizza? -l can’t believe this. | -能停下来买披萨吃吗 -真不敢相信 |
[19:19] | L’m going to have a little talk with your father. hello? | -我要跟你老爸谈谈 -你好? |