时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | -but l don’t want to go to summer camp. -are you kidding? | -我才不想去参加什么夏令营呢 -开什么玩笑 |
[00:04] | You’ll have a great time. look at this one. | 那儿肯定特别好玩 看看这个 |
[00:06] | It’s a computer camp with a theater program. | 那是个计算机夏令营 还有戏剧看呢 |
[00:08] | Ethernet by day,no,no,nanette by night. | 日日上网 夜夜看戏(“不不 纳奈特”) |
[00:12] | I don’t want to go to camp. | 可我不想去 |
[00:15] | If the kid doesn’t want to go,don’t make him go. -yeah. | -孩子不想去 就别强迫他嘛 -就是嘛 |
[00:17] | -he’s 10,he’s old enough to work. -what? | -他都10岁了 都可以开始工作了 -什么? |
[00:19] | When I was your age,l spent my summers hosing tarantulas off bananas | 我像他这么大的时候 我整个夏天都在我后爸的卡车屁股后面 |
[00:24] | In the back of my stepfather’s truck. | 用水管冲香蕉上的毒蜘蛛 |
[00:27] | -what’s going on? -l’m going to camp. | -你们聊什么呢? -我要去夏令营了 |
[00:31] | Okay. morning,all. beautiful day. | 不错啊 大家早上好啊 天气也不错 |
[00:35] | -you’re in a good mood. -well,l suppose l am. | -你心情不错嘛 -嗯 是啊 我也觉得 |
[00:39] | I got a little e-mail this morning from an ex-girlfriend, | 我早上一不小心收到一个前女友的邮件 |
[00:42] | Who says she needs to “see” me. | 说想要”见见”我 |
[00:44] | No kidding. l wonder if she’s ”knocked up.” | 真的啊 我估计她是”搞大肚子了” |
[00:48] | Nobody’s knocked up. l haven’t heard from her in five years. | 没人被搞大肚子 我有五年没她的消息了 |
[00:53] | So she’s bringing you a 4-year-old. | 哦 那她会给你领个四岁大的来 |
[00:56] | Believe me,nobody’s bringing anything. | 相信我 没人会领啥过来 |
[00:58] | -remember jill? -jill the slob? | -你记得吉尔么? -那个邋遢的吉尔? |
[01:01] | Yeah,but do you remember how hot she was? | 是的 可是你记得她有多火辣吗 |
[01:04] | Sure,she was a tight unit,but she left dirty dishes everywhere. | 她身材是挺不错 但是她把脏盘子到处扔 |
[01:09] | -Swear to god,this broad left half eaten casseroles in the bathtub. | -上帝证明 这娘门把吃了一半的炖砂锅都忘在浴缸里 |
[01:13] | -so? | -那又怎样 |
[01:14] | With a body like that she could drink out of the toilet if she wanted to. | 有那么好的身材 她想从马桶里喝水都没问题 |
[01:18] | Wait a minute. lsn’t she the one who dumped you? | 等一等 我记得是她把你甩了吧? |
[01:22] | Somebody dumped charlie? | 还会有人把查理甩了? |
[01:23] | Broke his little black heart. lt was pathetic. | 伤了他那颗全黑的心 太可悲了 |
[01:26] | She didn’t dump me. | 她没甩我 |
[01:29] | She had personal problems and moved to europe to,you know,find herself. | 她因为些私人的事情搬到欧洲去了 找寻自我 |
[01:32] | -berta? -he wept. | -波塔? -他哭了 |
[01:36] | I did not. l felt the appropriate amount of sadness | 我才没有 我只是觉得世事难料 |
[01:38] | For a good relationship that had run its course. | 天下无不散之宴席 有点感叹 |
[01:41] | I had to carry him to bed three nights in a row. | 我连着三个晚上得把他抱上床睡觉 |
[01:44] | I was perfectly happy sleeping under the deck. | 我在露台底下睡的挺舒服 |
[01:47] | You bring her home,you clean up after. | 你要是把他带回来 你就自己打扫卫生 |
[01:50] | Thank god you never get any. | 感谢上帝 你没这样的女人 |
[02:19] | -what can l get for you? -white wine,please. | -想喝点什么? -白酒 谢谢 |
[02:22] | Maybe a chablis. | 要不来杯白葡萄酒吧 |
[02:25] | You know,make it a beer. light beer. | 呃 还是来瓶啤酒吧 淡啤 |
[02:29] | Just a beer. | 不 是啤酒就行了 |
[02:32] | Another one? | 那你呢? |
[02:34] | Might as well. looks like l’m getting stood up. | 可以阿 我好像被放鸽子了 |
[02:38] | Chicks,huh? | 女人呐 |
[02:41] | Maybe she’s got a good reason. | 也许她有个充分的理由 |
[02:45] | I tell you what,if it were any other woman, | 告诉你吧 如果换个女人 |
[02:47] | I’d have been out of here an hour ago. | 我一个小时前就不等了 |
[02:49] | -really? -oh,yeah. | -真的么? -哦 当然 |
[02:51] | -This girl? this girl’s something different. -how so? | -这个女人 这个女人很特别 -怎么讲? |
[02:59] | Well,did you ever go out with somebody who’s not only | 呃 你有没有跟这样的女人约会过 |
[03:03] | Great in bed but also like a really cool friend? | 不仅床上功夫了得 而且是个很酷的朋友 |
[03:06] | Yeah. once. | 是啊 有过一个 |
[03:10] | In fact,now that l think about it, | 其实现在我想起来 |
[03:11] | The friendship was the best part of our relationship. | 友情才是我们关系中最值得回忆的 |
[03:14] | No kidding? | 真的吗? |
[03:16] | Yeah. the sex was a little weird. | 是啊 做爱倒总是有点奇怪 |
[03:21] | We would like wrestle to get on top. | 我们总是争着要在上面 |
[03:25] | She would actually get angry if she wasn’t up there. | 要是她不在上面的话 她还真的会生气 |
[03:32] | Maybe she had a good reason. maybe. | -也许她有个充分的理由 -也许是吧 |
[03:38] | Charlie,look at me. | 查理 看着我 |
[03:44] | -how do you know my name? -lt’s me. | -你怎么知道我叫什么? -是我啊 |
[03:49] | -me who? | -我谁? |
[03:59] | -no. -yes. | -不会吧 -会 |
[04:06] | -Jill? -bill. | -吉尔? -比尔 |
[04:14] | no. | 天啊 |
[04:24] | We’re gonna need two shots of tequila. | 我们再来两杯龙舌兰 |
[04:27] | -that’s okay,l don’t want to… -they’re not for you. | -没关系 我不想… -不是给你叫的 |
[04:30] | This girl you’re waiting for really must be something. | 你等的这个女孩肯定很不一般啊 |
[04:33] | Just serve the hooch and mind your own business. | 只管倒好你的酒 少管闲事 |
[04:36] | -listen,charlie,l know… -hang on. okay,go. | -查理 我知道… -等等 好了 说吧 |
[04:45] | I know this comes as a shock to you. | 我知道这对你来说很突然 |
[04:48] | Please,if l had a nickel for every time | 拜托 如果每次甩掉我的人都消失五年 |
[04:50] | A girl dumped me and disappeared for five years | 然后变成个男人再回来 我都能得到个硬币 |
[04:52] | And came back as a guy,l’d have a nickel. | 我就有一个硬币了 |
[04:56] | Keep them coming. | 继续倒 |
[04:58] | I think l owe you an explanation. | 我想我需要跟你解释清楚 |
[05:00] | Who pays the nickel,by the way? | 顺便问一句 是谁付的手术费? |
[05:02] | Is it you or just out of some general fund? | 是你自己付的还是什么基金之类的? |
[05:11] | Remember,when we broke up and l said,’lt’s not you,it’s me”? | 你记得么 我们分手的时候我说 不是你的问题 是我 |
[05:20] | Yes. and l believe you now. | 记得 现在我相信你了 |
[05:25] | I was so mixed up and unhappy as a woman. | 我作女人的时候很混乱很忧郁 |
[05:29] | So? l know lots of mixed up,unhappy women. | 那又怎么样 我认识很多混乱忧郁的女人 |
[05:31] | They go shopping and eat ice cream. did you even try that? | 她们逛街吃冰激凌 你难道没试试吗 |
[05:34] | I tried everything,but the truth is, | 我什么都试过了 但是事实上 |
[05:36] | I was always a man trapped in a woman’s body. | 我一直是个困在女人身体里的男人 |
[05:39] | No,l’m not buying this. | 不不不 我才不信你那套呢 |
[05:42] | If you were really a man back then,you would’ve jumped at that | 如果那时候你真是个男人 你在卡梅尔的时候就会迫不及待的 |
[05:45] | Threeway with the cocktail waitress in carmel. | 想跟我和那个鸡尾酒女招待一起三人世界了 |
[05:48] | I begged you. | 我当时就差跪下来求你了 |
[05:51] | -you haven’t changed. -l wish l could say the same. | -你一点也没变 -多希望我也能这么说 |
[05:55] | Charlie,how could l have explained it to you back then? | 查理 那个时候我怎么跟你解释 |
[05:58] | I couldn’t even explain it to myself. | 连我自己都没法理解 |
[06:00] | Okay,now you’ve explained. thank you. | 好吧 现在你解释清楚了 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Nice to see you again. | 再次见到你非常高兴 |
[06:05] | -Good luck with the penis. -wait. | -祝你的小弟弟好运 -等等 |
[06:12] | -A few minutes ago you said l was a really cool friend. -yeah. | -几分钟之前你还说我是个真正的好朋友 -是啊 |
[06:18] | Well,l’m back in la and l’m kind of starting a new life. | 我现在回到洛杉矶 重新开始新生活 |
[06:22] | -and l could really use a friend. -oh,boy. | -我现在真的很需要朋友 -噢天哪 |
[06:28] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[06:30] | You know,l’m completely alone, | 你知道吗 我非常孤单 |
[06:33] | -And l’m really scared. -jeez. | -而且我真的很害怕 -天那 |
[06:41] | -lt’s gonna be okay,jill. -bill. | -都会好起来的 吉尔 -比尔 |
[06:46] | Yeah,bill,whatever. lt’s okay. | 好吧 比尔 管它的 会好起来的 |
[06:50] | I’m still your friend. | 我还是你的朋友 |
[06:52] | Charlie,you’re the best. | 查理 还是你最好了 |
[06:56] | I wish l could’ve loved you the way you deserve to be loved. | 我多希望我能给你应得的爱 |
[07:06] | Thanks for the ride,bill. you’re a good friend. | 谢谢你送我回来 比尔 你确实是个不错的朋友 |
[07:10] | -you called me bill. -that’s your name,lady. | -你叫我比尔 -这是你的名字 女士 |
[07:14] | Just like old times,huh? | 感觉像回到了以前 是吧 |
[07:16] | Drag your drunk ass home,take you upstairs, | 把你醉醺醺的拖回家 扶你上楼 |
[07:20] | Get you undressed and…. | 脱掉你的衣服 然后… |
[07:29] | alan.You never met my brother,alan,did you? | 艾伦 你没见过我弟弟艾伦吧? |
[07:32] | No,l never met anyone in your family,charlie. | 不 我没见过你的家人 查理 |
[07:35] | Yeah,different rules now. | 是啊 今时不同往日了 |
[07:37] | Bill,this is my brother alan. alan,this is my old friend,bill. | 比尔 这是我弟弟艾伦 这是我的老朋友 比尔 |
[07:42] | -nice to meet you,bill. -same here. | -见到你很高兴 比尔 -我也一样 |
[07:44] | I thought you were gonna hook up with that girlfriend who wanted to “see” you | 我以为你会跟那个想”见”你的小妞粘在一起呢 |
[07:49] | right.Turns out she changed her ”mind.” | 是啊 看起来她改变”主意”了 |
[07:57] | Anyway,l ran into my old friend,bill,here. | 不过我碰见了我以前的老朋友 比尔 就是他 |
[08:04] | So,stood up by jill,ran into bill. | 这样啊 被吉尔放鸽子 又碰见了比尔 |
[08:08] | That’s funny. | 挺有意思的 |
[08:11] | You have a sick sense of humor,alan. | 你的幽默感真病态 艾伦 |
[08:13] | The house is clean,l’m going home now. | 房子打扫干净了 我要回家了 |
[08:16] | I’ll pick that up on monday. | 我下周一再收拾这件 |
[08:19] | I’m sorry,that’s mine. | 不好意思 这是我的 |
[08:25] | -hi. -hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[08:31] | Okay,l’m out of here. | 好了 我走了 |
[08:45] | So,bill,you from around here? | 恩 比尔 你是本地人吗? |
[08:47] | I was,but l moved away for a couple years. | 我以前是的 但是我离开了几年 |
[08:49] | -I’m planning on moving back and buying a place. -hello. | -现在我计划搬回来 再买间房子 -你好 |
[08:53] | Evelyn harper,evelyn harper real estate. | 我是伊夫琳・哈勃 伊夫琳・哈勃房地产公司的 |
[08:57] | -yeah,mom’s here. -no problem,l’m drunk. | -呃 是的 妈妈在这 -没关系 我喝醉了 |
[09:03] | I’m bill shraeder. l’m a friend of charlie’s. | 我是比尔・史雷德 我是查理的朋友 |
[09:05] | No need to apologize. | 用不着道歉 |
[09:07] | So,are you interested in renting or buying? | 那么 你是想租房还是买房? |
[09:10] | -buying. -excellent. | -买房 -太好了 |
[09:12] | Price range? | 价格呢? |
[09:14] | -l’m flexible. -l’ll bet you are. | -我很灵活的 -我猜也是 |
[09:17] | -but l was talking money. -so was l. | -当然我是在说价钱 -我也是 |
[09:21] | Sexy and liquid. l like that in a man. | 性感灵活 我喜欢这样的男人 |
[09:28] | -nice guy. poker buddy? -used to. | -挺不错的人 一起打牌的密友? -以前是 |
[09:32] | And don’t call me ”buddy.” | 不要叫我”密友” |
[09:38] | There it is. | 在那呢 |
[09:44] | Thank you so much for showing me the condos,evelyn. | 伊夫琳 非常谢谢你带我看了那几套公寓 |
[09:47] | Thank you for dinner,bill. | 谢谢你的晚餐 比尔 |
[09:49] | Thank you for dessert. | 谢谢你的甜点 |
[09:55] | Shall we go to my place for coffee and cigars? | 要不要到我家去喝杯咖啡 抽支雪茄? |
[09:58] | -l don’t smoke. -you will when l’m done with you. | -我不会抽烟 -等我们完事了你就会抽了 |
[10:04] | Oh,my god. | 天那 |
[10:09] | He’s like half her age. | 他几乎比她小一半 |
[10:13] | Yeah. that’s the problem. | 是啊 就当问题出在这儿吧 |
[10:20] | I’m trying,charlie. l’m trying to be openminded. | 我已经尽力了 查理 我已经够开明的了 |
[10:24] | But our mom with a guy who’s younger than us,it’s just freaking me out. | 但是我们的妈妈 跟一个比我们还小的男人约会…太可怕了 |
[10:31] | Trust me,alan. | 相信我 艾伦 |
[10:32] | Very soon you’re gonna be looking back on this moment with fond nostalgia. | 很快你就会非常想念现在这个时刻 |
[10:36] | -what do you mean? -look. | -什么意思? -你看这个 |
[10:39] | -who’s this? -this is jill. | -这是什么? -吉尔的照片 |
[10:42] | The woman who dumped you? | 甩了你的那个女人? |
[10:44] | Get over that. nobody dumped me. | 说过了 没人甩过我 |
[10:46] | All right,l’m sorry. why are we looking at jill? | 好吧 对不起 看吉尔的照片干什么? |
[10:48] | -just look at it. -okay. | -仔细看看 -好吧 |
[10:51] | She’s cute. very tall. | 她挺可爱的 长的挺高 |
[10:54] | Broad shoulders. holy mother of god! | 肩膀也挺宽 圣母玛利亚! |
[10:59] | Welcome to the matrix. | “欢迎来到黑客帝国” |
[11:06] | -so jill is… -yep. | -吉尔是… -是的 |
[11:11] | -and you and jill used to… -every chance we got. | -你跟吉尔以前… -只要一有机会 |
[11:16] | -and mom is… -at this very moment. | -而妈妈… -此时此刻 |
[11:22] | Holy mother of god! | 圣母玛利亚! |
[11:25] | What are you guys yelling about? | 你们在吵什么? |
[11:27] | -go to bed. -go to bed. | -快睡觉去 -快睡觉去 |
[11:30] | -do you realize what this means? -yes. | -你知道这意味着什么吗? -当然 |
[11:33] | I slept with a woman who wanted to be a man. | 我跟一个想做男人的女人上了床 |
[11:36] | Or,l slept with a man in a woman’s body. | 或者说 我跟一个有女人身体的男人上了床 |
[11:41] | Or,and this is my new favorite,and the title of my autobiography, | 又或者说 这是我最喜欢的自传标题 |
[11:46] | My mom and l slept with the same dude. | “我妈妈和我睡了同一个男人” |
[11:52] | Excuse me,could we just table that for now and discuss | 等等 我们能不能考虑现在的问题 |
[11:56] | How this impacts on our mother? | 讨论讨论这个事情对我们的妈妈影响 |
[12:00] | Why? the damage has been done. | 怎么了 事情已经这样了 |
[12:02] | All that’s left to do now is drink | 我们只能喝酒了 |
[12:04] | Until the part of the brain that creates mental pictures is dead. | 直到大脑里闪出画面的那部分功能消失 |
[12:07] | Charlie,stay with me. | 查理 集中精力 |
[12:09] | Do you think l’m gay? | 你觉得我像同志吗? |
[12:12] | For god’s sake,charlie,this is not about you. | 上帝啊 查理 现在讨论的不是你 |
[12:16] | I like musical theater. | 我是挺喜欢音乐剧的 |
[12:19] | Maybe all these years l’ve been pathologically chasing women | 可能这些年我一直变态地泡妞 |
[12:24] | Because l’ve been overcompensating. | 是因为我已经过度满足了 |
[12:26] | You know,l’ve often thought that. | 其实我经常这么想 |
[12:30] | What? l’m agreeing with you. what do you want to hear? | 怎么了? 我跟你的想法一样 你想怎么样? |
[12:34] | I want you to tell me that there is no chance | 我只是想要你告诉我 我们将来绝对不会 |
[12:37] | That either of us will ever have to call a woman l slept with ”daddy.” | 管一个跟我上过床的女人叫”爸爸” |
[12:53] | Jill the slob. | 邋遢吉尔 |
[13:03] | gadzooks! | 太恶心了! |
[13:08] | -morning. -morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[13:17] | So,how was your weekend? | 周末过的怎么样? |
[13:21] | -fine. -okay. | -挺好的 -不错 |
[13:24] | Nothing exciting happening in your world,charlie? | 查理 你身边没啥有趣的事发生吗? |
[13:27] | -like what? -l don’t know. | -比如说? -不知道 |
[13:30] | Go to a fun party? see a great movie? | 参加派对啦…看场电影啦… |
[13:33] | Run into an old flame with a new wick? | 跟一个新朋友旧情复燃? |
[13:40] | What are the odds? | 世界之大 无奇不有阿 |
[13:42] | One brother turns them gay,and the other turns them guy. | 兄弟俩一个把女的变同志 一个把女的变男人 |
[13:46] | If you don’t mind,berta,l’d rather not talk about it. | 如果你不介意的话 波塔 我不想讨论这个问题 |
[13:50] | Okay. l’ll fix you something to eat. | 好吧 我给你们弄点吃的 |
[13:53] | How about a sausage link and a couple eggs? | 香肠和双黄蛋怎么样? |
[13:57] | -Hello? anybody home? -oh,no. | -有人在家吗? -天那 |
[14:02] | Charlie,l need to talk to you about your friend,bill. | 查理 我得跟你谈谈你的朋友比尔 |
[14:07] | -oh,boy. -oh,boy. | -天那 -天那 |
[14:10] | You know,l’d really rather not discuss this in front of the help. | 要知道 我不太习惯在下人面前讨论这个话题 |
[14:16] | -berta,could you give us some privacy? -hell,no. | -波塔 回避一下好吗 -才不呢 |
[14:21] | -sorry. -okay. | -没办法 -那好吧 |
[14:29] | Bill and l shared something very special this weekend. | 比尔周末的时候和我分享了一些很特别的事情 |
[14:36] | I realize that might be awkward for you, | 我觉得这件事对你来说可能会有点怪 |
[14:39] | So l thought l’d come by to discuss it. | 所以我来跟你商量商量 |
[14:42] | That’s nice,mom. lsn’t that nice,alan? | 哦 好啊 妈妈 你觉得呢 艾伦? |
[14:47] | You’re the expert,charlie. ls it too early to start drinking? | 查理 你是这方面的专家 现在开始喝酒是不是太早了? |
[14:51] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这句话是什么意思? |
[14:53] | Mom,how much do you know about bill? | 妈妈 你到底了解比尔多少? |
[14:58] | Charlie,l have no doubt that you two shared | 查理 毫无疑问你们过去有很多 |
[15:02] | Some sordid adventures together,but that’s the past. | 难忘的经历 但是那是过去的事情了 |
[15:07] | The only thing that matters to me now is | 对我来说唯一重要的是 |
[15:10] | That bill is a handsome,sensitive,wonderful man. | 比尔现在是一个既英俊又感性还非常优秀的男人 |
[15:13] | -excuse me? -Nothing. l’m just happy to be here. | -怎么了? -没什么 只是觉得在这里非常开心 |
[15:20] | Frankly,mom,l’m a little uncomfortable with this. | 妈妈 其实我对这件事有一点介意 |
[15:23] | A little? l think l’m having a stroke. | 一点? 我都快中风了 |
[15:28] | I knew it. you hypocrites. | 我就知道 你们这些伪君子 |
[15:32] | It’s perfectly all right for you to date younger women. | 你们去泡那些年轻女人就没问题 |
[15:35] | But when a mature woman gets involved with a younger man, | 可是成熟女人跟年轻男人在一起 |
[15:39] | Somehow it’s scandalous and immoral. | 就违背道德 成了丑闻 |
[15:41] | -no,mom,it’s not the age. -well,what then? | -不是的 妈妈 不是年龄的问题 -是吗 那是什么问题? |
[15:46] | Because he’s your friend? | 因为他是你的朋友? |
[15:47] | I didn’t object when you dated that friend of mine. | 你跟我的朋友约会我可没反对啊 |
[15:50] | -you what? -one time. | -你跟谁? -只有那一次 |
[15:52] | I was 19 and she was a very doable 42. | 我才19岁 那个女的是42岁的虎狼期 |
[15:56] | And if you heard how she talked about you,you wouldn’t call her a friend. | 如果你知道她是怎么说你的 你绝对不会把她当成你朋友的 |
[16:00] | I’ve heard enough. l’m going to continue to see bill, | 就这样了 我会继续跟比尔约会 |
[16:04] | And if you don’t like it,that’s just too bad. | 如果你们不满意 那真是太糟糕了 |
[16:07] | Wait,mom,l thought you came here so that we could discuss it. | 等等 妈妈 你不是说你过来跟我们商量商量吗 |
[16:10] | Please,l came here to brag. l just needed an opening line. | 拜托 我是来炫耀的 那么说只是个开场白 |
[16:17] | -wow,she doesn’t know. -someone’s going to have to tell her. | -天那 她还不知道 -得有人告诉她 |
[16:20] | -charlie? -what? | -查理? -怎么了? |
[16:22] | I’ll clean your house free for a month if you let me do it. | 如果你让我告诉她 我免费给你打扫一个月房子 |
[16:31] | Come on,it is a little funny. | 你看 是不是很有意思 |
[16:34] | When we were dating you never wanted me to meet your mom. | 我们约会的时候 你从来不让我见你妈妈 |
[16:39] | All right,maybe not so much funny as ironic. | 好吧 也许应该说有点讽刺 |
[16:43] | -look,jill. bill. -you’re angry with me. | -你看 吉尔 比尔 -你生我的气了 |
[16:48] | Not angry. not thrilled. | 我没生气 也不开心 |
[16:51] | Charlie,l never planned for this to happen. | 查理 我从来没想到事情会这样 |
[16:53] | I mean,your mom and l just hit it off. | 我是说 我们真的很来电 |
[16:56] | She beautiful,intelligent,selfassured, | 她又漂亮又聪明又自信 |
[16:59] | And she’s just exploding with this raw sexuality. | 而且她浑身上下充满了狂野的性感 |
[17:03] | No,listen,fella, | 不 听着 伙计 |
[17:07] | I don’t know what they told you in orientation, | 我不知道你男人入门培训都学了些什么 |
[17:10] | But,rule number 1,when a guy talks like that about another guy’s mom, | 但是 第一课 如果一个男人在另一个男人面前这么说他妈妈 |
[17:15] | He’s likely to get his ass kicked. | 他纯属找抽 |
[17:17] | Come on,charlie,please don’t get all macho on me. | 得了吧 查理 别看你现在一口一个”男人” |
[17:21] | You couldn’t take me when l was a girl. | 我是女人的时候你都摆不平我 |
[17:24] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[17:25] | We’re talking about you and my mother. why haven’t you told her? | 现在说的是你和我妈的事情 你怎么还没告诉她? |
[17:28] | -told her what? -that you’re lactose intolerant. | -告诉她什么? -说你对乳糖过敏 |
[17:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[17:32] | -stop yelling at me. -l’m not yelling at you! | -别对我那么凶 -我没凶 |
[17:34] | Yes,you are! | 你怎么没凶! |
[17:37] | Okay,l’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[17:41] | Look,you need to understand | 你应该明白 |
[17:44] | That no matter how much l hate my mother,l love my mother, | 无论我多讨厌我妈妈 我还是爱她的 |
[17:46] | And l don’t want to see her get hurt. | 我不想看见她受伤害 |
[17:48] | So,you got to tell her before she finds out the hard way. | 所以你不能等到她在床上发现才告诉她 |
[17:52] | Or whatever way she finds out. | 或者在什么别的地方 |
[17:55] | But what if she rejects me? | 如果她不要我了呢? |
[17:58] | Welcome to the rodeo,calamity jane. | 欢迎回到西部 野姑娘杰恩(1984年西部电影中的女牛仔) |
[18:01] | You want to be a real man? | 你要是想做个真正的男人 |
[18:03] | Grab hold of those storebought balls and just tell the truth. | 就揣着你买来的种 鼓起勇气告诉她 |
[18:07] | Yeah,you’re right. | 是啊 你说的对 |
[18:14] | We still friends? | 我们还是朋友吗? |
[18:17] | Yeah. sure. | 当然了 |
[18:22] | I’m glad. they’re made out of teflon,you know. | 太好了 知道吗 那个是用特氟纶做的 |
[18:27] | Okay,rule number 2… | 好吧 第二课 |
[18:33] | What’d l miss? | 我没错过什么吧? |
[18:35] | Nothing. l don’t think he’s told her yet. | 没什么 我猜他还没说呢 |
[18:37] | What are you doing here? you finished cleaning hours ago. | 你还在这干什么呢?你几个小时前就干完活了 |
[18:40] | I took a nap in the laundry room so l’d be fresh for the big show. | 我在洗衣间打了个盹 看好戏要养足精神 |
[18:47] | Okay,l think he’s going for it. | 好了 他好像要说了 |
[18:59] | -wow,that went surprisingly well. -damn. | -嗯 出奇的顺利啊 -见鬼 |
[19:09] | Wait a minute,what’s he doing? | 等等 他干什么呢 |
[19:25] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[19:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[19:40] | Okay,we’ll make a list. | 好啦 我们来列张表 |
[19:43] | The pros and cons of continuing your relationship with bill. | 你继续和比尔约会的利和弊 |
[19:49] | -mom? -well,he certainly understands women. | -妈妈? -嗯 他自然是很了解女人的 |
[19:55] | Okay,that’s a pro. | 嗯 这是利 |
[19:57] | He used to be a woman. | 他以前就是个女人 |
[20:00] | I’ll put con. | 这是弊 |
[20:03] | He slept with charlie when he was a woman. | 他是女人的时候跟查理上过床 |
[20:08] | Pro. no,wait,con. definitely con. | 利 不 等等 应该是弊 肯定是劣势 |
[20:12] | -he knows what l like in bed. -he knows what l like in bed. | -他知道怎么样做爱我最舒服 -他也知道怎么样我最舒服 |
[20:18] | We’ll call that a wash. | 这个算是扯平吧 |
[20:21] | -what’s the score? -lt’s about even. | -结果怎么样? -差不多平手 |
[20:26] | He’s gorgeous. | 他人长得帅 |
[20:27] | He can afford beachfront property | 他买得起海滩豪宅 |
[20:30] | And he’s got a trunk full of fabulous shoes that fit me perfectly. | 他有一大箱漂亮的鞋子 刚好是我的尺码 |
[20:35] | Don’t wait up,mommy’s got a date. | 晚上别等我了 老娘我去约会了 |