时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Crap. | 靠 |
[00:16] | Oopsie. | 啊哦 |
[00:19] | Oh, Charlie! | 喔 查理! |
[00:48] | Okay, I guess I’ll give you a call. | 好啦 那我回头给你电话 |
[00:58] | Alrighty, that’d be great. | 如果你娶我 我就能留在这国家帮你生很多宝宝 |
[01:07] | Sounds good. Looking forward to it. | 听上去不错 我也很期待 |
[01:09] | Bye-bye now. | 拜拜了 |
[01:15] | Swell. | 真不错 |
[01:17] | Hey, Alan. You know how to say: | 艾伦 知道怎么用波兰语说”再快点”吗? |
[01:19] | “Please go faster,” in Polish? | “别拉我头发” |
[01:26] | – Funny language, isn’t it? – Yeah, hilarious. | -很有趣的语言吧? -对 很搞笑 |
[01:28] | The earthquake hit Sherman Oaks a lot harder than Malibu. | 很显然这次地震 对马里布海滩影响很大 |
[01:31] | – What earthquake? – What earthquake? | -什么地震? -什么地震? |
[01:34] | About an hour ago. You didn’t feel the house shaking? | 一小时前 你没觉得天摇地动吗? |
[01:43] | Unbelievable. You actually thought that was you? | 简直不敢相信 你还真以为那是你搞出来的? |
[01:46] | No, I thought it was her, you know, because of me. | 不是 其实我以为是她 你明白 因为我的缘故 |
[01:50] | The good news is, unless they report it on Polish TV… | 不过好消息是 只要不在波兰语电视台上报道 |
[01:53] | …I still get the credit. | 那功劳还是我的 |
[01:55] | I’m thrilled for you. Anyway, Judith called. | I服了U 不管怎样 茱迪丝打电话来了 |
[01:58] | A pipe broke, soaked her living room carpet… | 她厨房里一根水管爆裂 房子全部被水淹没 |
[02:00] | …and she’s completely freaking out. | 她完全吓傻了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, well, that’s the difference between wife and ex-wife. | 这就是妻子和前妻之间的区别了 |
[02:06] | With ex-wife, you don’t even have to pretend to care. | 对付前妻 你甚至都不用去装成在乎的样子 |
[02:10] | Well, I’m sorry. I can’t be that callous. | 很抱歉 不过我不是那种人 |
[02:12] | Have you even tried? | 那你试过没有 |
[02:15] | She’s the mother of my son. I’m concerned about her welfare. | 她毕竟是我孩子他妈 我还很关心她的状况 |
[02:18] | I told her she could stay here until repairs. | 而且我跟她说 她可以呆在这儿直到修好为止 |
[02:20] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up. Back up. | 慢着 慢着 |
[02:23] | When you told her, did you have, like, a sarcastic chuckle in your voice? | 你在说她能呆在这儿的时候 有没有发出点怪笑之类的 |
[02:27] | Like, you know, ” Yeah, right, Judith, you can stay here.” | 例如 “嘻嘻 茱迪丝你能住这儿才怪” |
[02:31] | – It’s just for a couple of days. – A couple of days? | -不过几天而已 -“几天而已”? |
[02:33] | Jack The Ripper just killed a couple of prostitutes. | 开膛手杰克也才杀了”几个妓女”而已 |
[02:36] | It was still wrong. | 但他还是杀人恶魔 |
[02:38] | Do you want me to put her in a hotel? | 那你要我怎么办 把她安顿在旅馆里? |
[02:40] | – Yeah, put her in a hotel. | 对啊 把她安顿在旅馆里 |
[02:41] | Put her in a space capsule. | 或者把她安顿在太空船里 |
[02:43] | Put her in a catapult and see how far she flies. | 把她安顿在人肉炮弹里 看看她能飞多远 |
[02:45] | Charlie, I can’t do that to her. | 查理 我不能那么对她 |
[02:47] | Again, have you even tried? | 再说一次 那你试过没有 |
[02:49] | – She’s afraid of another quake. – Well, what about what I’m afraid of? | -她怕还会有余震 -那我怕的东西怎么办? |
[02:53] | – What are you afraid of? – Oh, let’s see. Large birds. Small bugs. | -你又怕什么? -让来我数数 大鸟 小虫 |
[02:57] | Unplanned pregnancies. And your ex-wife living in my house. | 大肚皮孕妇 还有你的前妻住在我房子里 |
[03:00] | Come on, Charlie. She’s just a small, frightened woman. | 拜托啦 查理 她不过是个受惊的小女人 |
[03:03] | There are no small, frightened women. That’s a myth. | 世上压根就没 “受惊的小女人”这种东西 |
[03:06] | Perpetrated by the large, angry women | 那也许是个由秘密掌控世界的 |
[03:08] | who secretly run the world. | 愤怒的大女人们所编造出来的神话 |
[03:10] | I think it would be healthy for Jake to see his mother and father… | 我觉得如果让杰克知道自己的父母 还能在同一屋檐下… |
[03:14] | …living together as friends. | …像朋友一样和睦相处会比较好 |
[03:15] | Oh, Alan, grow up. | 拜托 艾伦 成熟点吧 |
[03:17] | As long as he’s got pizza with cheese and TV with 150 channels… | 只要他还有芝士批萨吃 有150个频道的电视看 |
[03:20] | …he doesn’t give a rat’s ass what you guys do. | 他才不鸟你们在干吗呢 |
[03:24] | Now that I think about it, neither do I. | 我现在想想 其实我也是 |
[03:28] | That had better be a big, pregnant bird covered with spiders. | 那最好是只被蜘蛛覆盖的怀孕大鸟 |
[03:37] | – I don’t know how to thank you. – I’m glad you’re okay. | -你的大恩大德我无以为报 -你没事我就安心了 |
[03:40] | Charlie, I know this is a big imposition. | 查理 我明白这对你很过分 |
[03:42] | I really appreciate you inviting me. | 不过你能邀请我来住真的是很感激 |
[03:48] | I thought she should know this was your idea. | 我觉得该让她知道这是你的主意 |
[03:50] | Actually, I had several other ideas. Wanna hear them? | 其实我还有好几个主意 想听听吗 |
[03:54] | Tell Jake you’re here. I’ll take your bags. | 你何不去告诉杰克你在这儿 我来帮你拎包 |
[03:56] | Thank you, Alan. Thank you both. | 谢谢 艾伦 谢谢你们俩 |
[03:58] | I promise I’ll be out of here in a couple of days. | 我保证最多只住几天而已 |
[04:07] | Judith, sit down. I’ve got it covered. | 茱迪丝 坐着好了 我能搞得定 |
[04:10] | No. I can pitch in. | 我也可以帮你的忙的 |
[04:11] | Where do you keep the salad tongs? Wait, I got them. | 沙拉夹在哪儿? 哈 找到了 |
[04:15] | – Better use the wooden ones. – What’s wrong with these? | -最好用木制的那个 -这个怎么了? |
[04:17] | I use those whenever I drop my watch in the toilet. | 我用这个捞过掉马桶里的手表 |
[04:21] | This is a regular occurrence? | 这是正常事件? |
[04:23] | – You’d think I’d learn. – And you keep them in the kitchen? | -我觉得我吸取教训了 -你还把这放在厨房? |
[04:27] | I used to hang them in the bathroom, but it freaked some chicks out. | 我曾把这个挂在厕所里 可吓走了几个小妞 |
[04:32] | He’s just kidding with you. Use the wooden ones. | 他是在跟你开玩笑 还是用这木头的吧 |
[04:37] | I don’t want any salad. | 我不想吃沙拉 |
[04:38] | – Well, you have to have some. – Dad doesn’t make me have salad. | -你还是得吃点的 -爸就从来不逼我吃沙拉 |
[04:42] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[04:43] | He’s exaggerating. We have salad all the time. | 他胡说 我们以前一直都有沙拉的 |
[04:46] | I just don’t eat it. | 但我没吃 |
[04:49] | It’s kind of our compromise. | 还是妥协一下吧 |
[04:51] | Okay. Fine. Your house, your rules. | 好吧 你的房子你的规矩 |
[04:53] | Technically, it’s my house, his rules. | 事实上 是我的房子他的规矩 |
[04:56] | Of course. Just have a little salad. | 当然了 还是吃点沙拉吧 |
[05:00] | So I spoke with the plumbing company… | 那么 我跟水管修理公司谈过了 |
[05:02] | …and they’ll be there in the morning. | 而他们将在明天一早就处理这事 |
[05:05] | So I’ll drop off Jake and meet them on my way to work. | 那我到时候开车送杰克 在我上班路上去见他们 |
[05:07] | – Thank you, Alan. – You’re welcome. | -太好了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[05:11] | This is really weird. | 现在还真是诡异 |
[05:14] | Why? Your mom and I may not be living | 有什么诡异的 |
[05:15] | together anymore, but we’re still friends. | 我和你妈虽然不住在一起了 可我们还是朋友的 |
[05:18] | I don’t flip off my friends when I talk to them on the phone. | 可不像跟我煲电话粥的那种朋友 |
[05:23] | Nice shooting. | 说得好 |
[05:25] | Two with one bullet. | 一石二鸟 |
[05:28] | Well, if either of us did, in fact, do that, it was wrong. | 如果我们两个之一真的这么做了 那就是不对的 |
[05:31] | The important thing is we’re making an effort to be nicer to each other. | 但重要的是 我们确实很努力的保持友好关系 |
[05:35] | That’s right. And your mom staying here is a good example of that. | 你妈在等待房子维修期间 和我们住在一起就是个很好的例子 |
[05:38] | Very nicely put, Alan. | 说得好 艾伦 |
[05:40] | If we leave now, we can be in Mexico in two hours. | 如果我们现在就走 两小时后就能到墨西哥 |
[05:48] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:52] | – Where’s Alan? – Don’t know. | -艾伦在哪儿? -我不知道 |
[05:55] | Mind if I join you? | 不介意和你一起看吧? |
[05:59] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[06:10] | Thanks again for your hospitality. | 再次感谢你的好客之道 |
[06:13] | Don’t mention it. | 别提了 |
[06:15] | You know, the TV in your room works. | 要知道 你房间的电视没坏 |
[06:19] | Oh, okay. Good to know. | 好的 很高兴知道 |
[06:25] | I just tucked Jake in. He loves you very much. | 我只是深受感动 杰克非常爱你 |
[06:29] | Yeah. I love him too. | 是啊 我也爱他 |
[06:32] | You got cable, satellite, DVD. The whole shebang. | 你房间有有线电视 卫星 DVD 一应俱全 |
[06:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:40] | I’m surprised you’re home on a Saturday night. | 我很惊讶你在星期六晚上居然在家 |
[06:42] | What, with your fun bachelor lifestyle. | 没按你自己的生活方式去寻欢作乐 |
[06:45] | Well, I got laid this morning. | 其实是今早跟个妞上床了 |
[06:48] | So I thought I’d kick back tonight. | 所以就想晚上休息休息 |
[06:51] | Oh, my. Well, isn’t that something. | 呃 这倒也是 |
[06:56] | – Nice girl? – I guess. | -女孩还算靓? -我觉得还成 |
[06:58] | She doesn’t speak English. | 不过说不了英语 |
[07:02] | Well, hey. What are you guys doing? | 你们俩在干嘛 |
[07:04] | Just watching a little TV. | 也就是小看一下电视 |
[07:05] | – What’s on? – I don’t know. I just sat down. | -在播什么? -我不知道 才刚坐下 |
[07:13] | Oh, we’ve seen this movie before. | 我们俩以前看过这电影 |
[07:15] | – No, we didn’t. – Sure we have. | -不 -我们没有 |
[07:17] | That guy’s girlfriend turns out to be the murderer. | 还记得那家伙的女朋友就是真凶 |
[07:20] | Really? I did not know that. | 当真? 我还真不知道呢 |
[07:23] | Oh, right. And she’s not really a girl. | 对啊 其实那人根本就不是女的 |
[07:26] | I did not know that either. | 那个我也不知道 |
[07:29] | When did we see this? | 我们什么时候看的? |
[07:30] | The first movie after Jake was born. | 这是打杰克出生之后 我们俩看的第一部电影 |
[07:33] | Oh, right. | 对啊 |
[07:35] | It was so hard to leave him with the sitter. | 想把他丢给保姆照看可真难啊 |
[07:37] | As soon as we got to the door, the sobbing started. | 我们才刚出门 大哭声就开始了 |
[07:40] | Yeah, well, it was hard for me. | 还真挺难的 |
[07:42] | You were such a softy. | 你真是太慈祥了 |
[07:45] | Alcohol. | 灌黄汤去 |
[07:47] | While you’re up, you wanna make popcorn? | 反正你也站起来了 干脆再做点爆米花吧 |
[07:49] | – Sure. – No butter for me. | -行啊 -我的不要放黄油 |
[07:51] | Got it. | 收到 |
[07:57] | – Hey, Charlie. – Hey, Rose. | -好 查理 -好 罗斯 |
[08:18] | Anybody here? | 这儿有人吗? |
[08:21] | Good. | 老天爷 |
[08:31] | Jeez. | 老天爷 |
[08:33] | – I’m sorry. I thought you were asleep. – That’s all right. Relax. | -抱歉 还以为你在睡觉呢 -行了 没关系 放轻松 |
[08:37] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s fine. | -你确定? -是啊 没事 |
[08:40] | – Where’s Alan? – He took Jake to school… | -艾伦呢? -送艾伦去学校 |
[08:42] | then went to meet with the plumber. – Right, right. Okay, I’ll leave you to it | -然后去见水管工 -对啊 对啊 行啊 你继续 |
[08:46] | Charlie, wait. | 查理 等等 |
[08:48] | This is your home. Sit down. Drink your coffee. | 这里是你家 坐下 喝你的咖啡好了 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 也成 |
[09:22] | Oh, and I’m white trash. | 这个白种人的败类 |
[09:45] | What are you, a farm animal? | 你是什么低等动物吗? |
[09:48] | – What? – That’s your brother’s ex-wife out there. | -什么? -那可是你弟弟的前妻啊 |
[09:51] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是啊 |
[09:53] | Oh, no, no. She’s just staying here because of the earthquake. | 不不 她在这儿是因为那场地震 |
[09:56] | I’m not. I would never. I couldn’t. | 我永远也不会 也不可能… |
[10:00] | Okay, I could. But I’m not. | 好吧 也许是可能 可我不会 |
[10:04] | Yeah. That’s what I used to stay about my stepbrother, Cousin Dewey. | 我以前也这么说我的继表弟杜伊的 |
[10:15] | How’s it going? Used to having your mom here? | 过的怎样 你妈在这有什么好事吗? |
[10:18] | Nope. You? | 没 你呢 |
[10:21] | I’m still thinking Mexico. | 我还在考虑墨西哥 |
[10:24] | I liked it better when they weren’t talking. | 我倒宁愿他们不跟对方说话呢 |
[10:26] | Can’t get away with much when they compare notes. | 他们互通消息的日子不好过吧? |
[10:29] | It’s hell. | 人间地狱 |
[10:31] | Jake, your mom wants to say goodbye. | 杰克 来跟你妈说声再见 |
[10:34] | – She’s leaving? – Just for a little while. | -她要走了? -不过是出去一会儿 |
[10:40] | – Where’s she going? – Just out to dinner. | -她要去哪儿? -也就是出去吃饭 |
[10:43] | You know, with a friend. I guess it’s a date of some sort. | 和她的朋友 类似于约会之类的 |
[10:47] | She’s going on a date? | 她要去约会? |
[10:49] | Of some sort. | 差不多吧 |
[10:52] | – And you’re okay with this? – Oh, yeah. | -而你觉得无所谓? -是啊是啊 |
[10:54] | We talked about it. I think it’s a sign of maturity that our relationship… | 我们谈过了 我们都觉得各自过自己的感情生活 |
[10:58] | …has evolved enough that we can be honest that we see other people. | 显得更加成熟些 所以我们俩尽管跟别人约会好了 |
[11:01] | Yeah, except the people you’re seeing are in magazines and videos. | 是啊 只不过跟你约会的 是些咸湿杂志和成人录像 |
[11:06] | Hey, I told you to stay out of my room. | 嘿 我警告过你离我房间远点 |
[11:10] | And that’s not the point. If I were dating… | 那不是重点 如果我跟别人交往 |
[11:12] | …she’d be just as supportive of me as I am of her. | 她也会像我一样全力支持的 |
[11:15] | We’re no longer ex-husband and ex-wife. | 我们再也不是前夫和前妻了 |
[11:17] | We are friends getting on with our lives. | 我们现在只是两个各自过活的密友 |
[11:20] | She’s happy and I’m happy. | 她开心我也开心 |
[11:22] | – Okay. I’m leaving. – Oh, have fun. | -好啦我要走了 -玩得开心 |
[11:27] | Wow, I’m impressed. | 哇 我对你印象彻底改变 |
[11:29] | What happened to my jealous, tightly-wrapped, neurotic brother? | 我那个嫉妒成性 小气巴拉的弟弟哪儿去了 |
[11:34] | Oh, there he is. | 原来还在这儿呢 |
[11:55] | Well, well, well. | 好 很好 非常好 |
[11:58] | – Alan? – Oh, you remember me? | -艾伦 -喔 你还记得我? |
[12:03] | What are you doing up so late? | 你这么晚在干嘛啊? |
[12:05] | That’s funny, I was about to ask you the same thing. | 这很好笑 我正要问你同样的问题 |
[12:07] | Don’t tell me you were waiting up for me? | 别告诉我你在给我等门 |
[12:10] | This isn’t about what I was doing, Judith. | 这不是关于我在干什么 朱蒂斯 |
[12:12] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:13] | This is about what you were doing until… | 这是关于你一直在干什么 直到… |
[12:18] | …now. | …现在 |
[12:20] | I told you I had a date. You said you were fine with it. | 我说过我佳人有约 你说你不介意 |
[12:23] | In theory, I was. In practice, I think we can both see I’m not. | 理论上来说我不介意 但是我们两个 都可以看得出我很介意 |
[12:30] | What did you want me to do, sit here and do nothing? | 那你想要我怎么样 在这里干坐一晚上啥都不干? |
[12:33] | Why not? It was good enough for me. | 为什么不? 我觉得那样挺好 |
[12:36] | You know what, you haven’t changed at all. | 你知道吗 你一点也没有改变 |
[12:38] | You’re still the same neurotic, overbearing, control freak I threw out. | 你还是一年以前的 那个神经质的控制狂 |
[12:42] | Neurotic? Maybe. Overbearing? Perhaps. But you know what? | 神经质? 可能 太关心? 也许 可你猜怎么 |
[12:46] | You’re not gonna throw me out, because I have changed. | 可你别想再把我赶出去 因为我已经改变了 |
[12:49] | Tonight, I’m leaving you. | 今天晚上我自己离开你 |
[13:01] | As it turns out, a distinction without a difference. | 现在看起来 跟当初也没啥区别 |
[13:09] | Fine, Alan. Suit yourself. | 好吧 艾伦 随你的便吧 |
[13:12] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢? |
[13:14] | – He’s at our house. – How come? | -嗯 他在我们家里 -怎么会? |
[13:18] | Well, we decided we needed a little time apart. | 我想我们需要分开一段时间 |
[13:21] | Isn’t that why you got a divorce? | 你们不就是因为这样才离的婚吗? |
[13:23] | It’s hard to explain, Jake. | 这很难解释 杰克 |
[13:26] | – Do I get any presents this time? – No. | -我这一次会拿到礼物吗? -不会 |
[13:30] | What happens now? You gonna live here? | -那接下来会怎么 你会住在这里? |
[13:33] | – No. – Are you gonna buy a new house? | -不会 -那你会买个新房? |
[13:35] | No. | 不会 |
[13:37] | Wanna go to Mexico with me and Uncle Charlie? | 想跟我和查理叔叔一起去墨西哥吗? |
[13:41] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[13:43] | Where’s Alan? | 艾伦呢? |
[13:45] | – Well, it’s a long story. – You’re not gonna believe it. | -说来话长 -说了你也不信 |
[13:58] | Hi. I just stopped by to say I told you so. | 我过来就想跟你说声”早知当初” |
[14:13] | I told you so. | 早知当初 |
[14:16] | Oh, come on, Alan. If you can’t laugh at yourself, at least let me do it. | 拜托 艾伦 如果你不能嘲笑你自己 至少让我嘲笑你 |
[14:22] | What do you want, Charlie? | 想怎么样 查理? |
[14:23] | Well… | 那… |
[14:29] | …first of all, I’d like to know exactly how you managed… | 首先 我想知道的是 你是怎么样被你的前妻 |
[14:32] | …to let your ex-wife throw you out of my house. | 从我的房子里踢出来的? |
[14:37] | Because that’s the first thing people are gonna ask when I tell this story. | 因为当我告诉人们这故事的时候 他们会最先问这个问题 |
[14:41] | She didn’t throw me out, I left. | 她没有赶我出来 我自己走的 |
[14:44] | Oh, good, there’s a twist. You see, | 啊 好的 有转折 你要知道 |
[14:46] | that’s what makes a good story. | 这是让故事变得有趣的重要因素 |
[14:49] | – Leave me alone, Charlie. – Oh, lighten up. | -别理我 查理 -打起精神来 |
[14:52] | You tried to be friends with the woman who wrecked your life and failed. | 你只是想和那个 毁了你生活的女人做朋友 但失败了 |
[14:55] | No damage done. Just a little personal humiliation… | 苦酒已经酿成 只是在你人生中稍微有点丢脸 |
[14:58] | …and at this point in your life, how would you even notice that? | 但是谁会注意? |
[15:03] | – Are you finished? – Did I mention I told you so? | -你说完了吗? -我说过”早知当初”没有? |
[15:07] | – Twice. – Counting this one? | -两次 -这次算不算 |
[15:10] | – Okay, I’m finished. – Thank you. | -好吧 我说完了 -谢谢你 |
[15:13] | Now, on to new business. | 现在 我们来谈点正事 |
[15:16] | Currently, you and I are sitting in a house that belongs to neither one of us. | 很显然 我们两个坐在一间 不属于我们俩中任何人的房子里 |
[15:21] | While your ex-wife is sitting in the house that belongs to me. | 与此同时 你的前妻住在属于我的房子里 |
[15:25] | – You see the paradox? – I can’t go back there, Charlie. | -你知道我在说什么吗? -我不能回去 查理 |
[15:29] | She’s running around, having a great time, and I’ve got nothing. | 她在和别的男人卿卿我我 而我什么也没有 |
[15:32] | – You’ve got me. – Drop dead. | -你有我啊 -不要提了 |
[15:36] | Okay, now you got nothing. | 好吧 那你现在什么都没了 |
[15:39] | It would be different if Judith and I were both dating. | 你知道吗 如果朱蒂斯和我都在约会的话 事情会简单得多 |
[15:42] | True, but moot. | 或许 但不太可能 |
[15:44] | – Unless… – What unless? | -除非… -除非什么? |
[15:48] | – It’s stupid. – Stupider than this? | -算了 那很傻 -比现在还傻? |
[15:50] | Come on. What do you got? | 到底是什么? |
[15:53] | Well, what if you were dating? | 好吧 如果你在约会 |
[15:56] | – But I’m not. – But if you looked like you were? | -但是我没有 -但是如果看起来很像的话 |
[16:01] | Oh, you mean? No, no way. | 哦 你的意思是? 不不 不行 |
[16:03] | I’m not gonna let you fix me up with one of your bimbo girlfriends. | 我不会让你 把我和你那些浪妹放一起 |
[16:07] | Okay, forget it. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[16:10] | She’d have to be really pretty. | 她必须特别漂亮! |
[16:12] | Like a 10. And young. Like a 20. | 而且必须非常年轻 非常嫩 比如20来岁 |
[16:17] | – Anything else? – And smart. | -还有别的吗? -还要聪明 |
[16:20] | And a sense of humor is important. Well-read, good with kids… | 还要有幽默感 这也很重要 博览群书 能和孩子相处好 |
[16:24] | …non-smoking, of course. Oh, and easy on the piercings. | 当然不能抽烟 还有不能是身上到处打洞那种 |
[16:27] | Nothing south of the equator. | 以你的条件来说 |
[16:30] | You’re mighty picky for a guy with an adult newsstand in his sock drawer. | 还不算太挑剔 |
[16:44] | Okay. Homework is taken care of. He’s taking a shower. | 好啦 作业搞定了 他正在洗澡 |
[16:48] | You may wanna check in on him, make sure he’s not goofing around. | 你最好隔一会儿 查一下他没有在里面玩 |
[16:51] | – Where are you going? – Oh, I have dinner plans. | -你要去哪里? -我佳人有约 |
[16:54] | – Really? – Yeah. Hard to believe, huh? | -当真? -对 很难相信吗? |
[16:57] | – I didn’t say that, I’m happy for you. – Well, thank you. | -我没有这么说 我为你高兴 -谢谢 |
[17:01] | Again, I’m sorry I overreacted the other night. | 还有我为我 那天晚上的过激行为道歉 |
[17:04] | I want us to have the kind of friendship | 我很希望可以 维持那种朋友关系 |
[17:06] | that can be mutually supportive. | 你知道 成熟朋友之间的支持 |
[17:08] | – Me too. – You’ll go out, I’ll go out. | -我也是 -你要出去,正好我也要出去 |
[17:10] | Right. So is this someone you’ve been seeing for a while? | 你和她有一段时间了吗? |
[17:19] | Yeah, a while. But, you know, not exclusive. | 是的 有段时间了 不过也不算太长 |
[17:23] | I don’t wanna get tied down. | 我暂时还不想敲定关系 |
[17:25] | Oh, that must be Camille. | 这应该就是卡蜜尔了 |
[17:31] | – She picks you up? – Well, what can I say? | -她来接你? -我能说什么呢? |
[17:34] | It’s a new world, Judith. | 这是一个全新的世界 |
[17:43] | Hey, wow. | 嘿 哇 |
[17:49] | You are so good for my ego. | 你跟我真是太般配了 |
[17:52] | – Hi, Charlie. – Hi, Camille. | -嗨 查理 -嗨 卡蜜尔 |
[17:54] | – Hello, I’m Judith. – You’re Alan’s ex? | -你好 我是朱蒂斯 -你就是艾伦的前妻? |
[17:58] | Wow, I didn’t expect you to be so young looking. | 哇 我没有想到你看起来这么年轻 |
[18:06] | – Thank you. – I mean, you have such beautiful skin… | -谢谢 -我是说 作为一个11岁孩子的母亲… |
[18:09] | …for the mother of an 11 -year-old. | …来说你的皮肤真好 |
[18:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:16] | Okay. Well, we should get going. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[18:18] | It was nice meeting you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[18:21] | I just hope I look half as good as her when I’m that old. | 我只希望当我像她那么老的时候 能有她一半漂亮 |
[18:27] | I’m betting you will. | 我赌你会的 |
[18:31] | Man, I don’t know how he does it. | 我不知道他怎么办到的 |
[18:33] | I made a big play for her, nothing. | 我本来想勾引她的 可没有成功 |
[18:35] | – She’s so young. – Yeah, some guys like that. | -她好年轻 -是啊 男人就喜欢这样的 |
[18:41] | I gotta hand it to you, Judith. | 我得告诉你 朱蒂斯 |
[18:43] | You were very mature. | 你对待这件事的态度很成熟 |
[18:45] | I guess that’s because you’re a very mature woman. | 也许是因为 你是一个很成熟的女人吧 |
[18:49] | Yeah, thanks. Jake, say goodbye to Mommy! | 谢谢 杰克 和你妈妈说再见 |
[18:52] | She’s going home! | 她现在要回家了 |
[19:04] | – Good morning, everybody. – Good morning. | -大家早上好 -早上好 |
[19:07] | Sounds like somebody cracked open the sock drawer last night. | 看来昨晚某人跟充气娃娃 大战了三百回合? |
[19:12] | I’m going to ignore that because I am in such a good mood. | 我会假装没听见 因为我现在心情非常好 |
[19:15] | Charlie, thank you. | 查理 感谢你 |
[19:17] | Your ex-wife breaking the sound barrier on her way out was thanks enough. | 你前妻离开之前 能打破隔音玻璃的尖叫声就够了 |
[19:22] | I don’t even care about that anymore. That was the best date of my life. | 我都不在乎这个了 那是我这辈子最好的一次约会 |
[19:25] | I mean, Camille is smart and funny. And, oh, boy, talk about pretty. | 卡蜜尔又幽默 又聪明 而且非常漂亮 |
[19:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I bet she rocked your world in the sack, huh? | 我赌你在被窝里闹翻了天吧? |
[19:32] | What? No, no. Get your mind out of the gutter. | 啥? 不 没有 别把我们想的那么恶心 |
[19:35] | We just talked all night… | 我们只是彻夜聊天 |
[19:37] | …and then there was a little kissing. Maybe on our next date, who knows? | 然后稍微小亲了下嘴 也许在我们下一次约会 谁知道呢 |
[19:41] | But for now, I’m just gonna play it slow. | 但是现在我只想慢慢来 |
[19:43] | – You’re playing it slow? – Yeah. | -你想慢慢来? -是啊 |
[19:46] | I don’t know where you found Camille, but she’s a bit old-fashioned. | 我不知道你在哪里找到她的 她有点守旧 |
[19:50] | She’s not like the ones you usually go out with. | 她不像以前和你约会的那些女孩那样 |
[19:52] | No, I guess not. | 嗯 我猜也是 |
[19:57] | A thousand dollars a night and he’s playing it slow. | 上千美元一夜 他要慢慢来 |
[20:02] | You’re a good brother, Charlie. | 查理 你是个好哥哥 |
[20:06] | He’s playing it slow. | 他要慢慢来 |
[20:11] | She demanded cash. | 她只收现钞 |
[20:15] | He’s playing it slow. | 他要慢慢来 |