时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Well, this is gonna be a sucky weekend. | 这个周末会很遭罪的 |
[00:05] | Try spending it with an 11 -year-old who does nothing but complain. | 尤其还碰上个只会抱怨的11岁小子 |
[00:10] | You mean me? | 你是说我吗? |
[00:12] | Boy, no wonder they got to write your name in your underwear. | 天 怪不得要把你名字写在内裤上呢 |
[00:16] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能干什么呢? |
[00:19] | -Watch TV. -There’s nothing on. | -看电视 -没什么可看的 |
[00:21] | -Play a video game. -I’ve played them all. | -打电玩 -都玩遍了 |
[00:24] | -Read a book. -Yeah, right. | -读书 -是啊 |
[00:26] | Who’s the moron now? | 这回就看出谁是呆瓜了 |
[00:29] | Okay. Here’s a rainy day activity. | 好吧 这有个适合雨天的活动 |
[00:32] | There are 12 college basketball games on this weekend. | 这个周末有12场大学篮球队的比赛 |
[00:36] | Dial this number, and ask for Coop. | 拨这个号码 找酷哥 |
[00:38] | Tell him you’re calling for Mr. | 就说这是柏·井葛先生打来的 |
[00:40] | Bojingles and write down everything he tells you. | 然后记下他告诉你的一切 |
[00:42] | Do I get to make some picks this time? | 我可以从中选一些下注吗? |
[00:44] | -You got money? -lf you pay me what you owe me. | -你有钱吗 -只要你把你欠的还我 |
[00:48] | Well, you’re getting an education here. That’s priceless. | 你会从中受到教育 那可是无价之宝 |
[00:52] | -What’s going on? -Just talking about picking colleges. | -在做什么呢? -正在谈论选择哪个大学 |
[00:56] | -I like Duke. -Over Wake Forest? | -我喜欢杜克队 -那么维克森林呢? |
[00:59] | Got a hunch. | 我有预感 |
[01:01] | You’ve got him thinking about college? | 你已经让他开始考虑上大学了? |
[01:03] | You’re welcome. So how’d it go at the doctor? | 不用谢 医生看的怎么样? |
[01:08] | Sit down, I have to tell you something. | 你先坐下 我得跟你说点事 |
[01:10] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:14] | The doctor wants me to have a procedure. | 大夫要我做个医疗检查 |
[01:17] | -What kind of procedure? -He says I’m fine… | -什么样的医疗检查? -大夫说只是例行检查 |
[01:19] | …and it’s routine, but I’m really freaked out about it. | …我也很健康 但我却越发担心 |
[01:22] | What procedure? | 什么样的医疗检查? |
[01:25] | A colonoscopy. | 结肠镜检查 |
[01:26] | Oh, jeez, Alan, that’s no big deal. | 艾伦 这有什么大不了的 |
[01:29] | They’re just gonna shove a camera up your ass. | 只不过把透镜从屁眼”捅”进去而已 |
[01:34] | Okay, in all future references to this procedure… | 好吧 今后一旦再谈论这个医疗检查 我们是否… |
[01:37] | …can we please use the word “glide” or “slide”… | …可以用像是“平移” 或是“滑入”这样的词… |
[01:42] | …as opposed to “shove.” | …而不是“捅” |
[01:45] | Don’t sweat it. Every guy eventually has to get one of those. | 别小题大做了 每个人都会经历一次的 |
[01:48] | -It’s strictly a fact-finding mission. -You’ve had one? | -只不过是仔细检查一下 -你做过吗? |
[01:51] | No, you crazy? | 没有 你疯了吗? |
[01:52] | But I hear there’s nothing to worry about. It’s a tiny little camera. | 不过我听说没什么可担心的 就是个小小的窥镜 |
[01:56] | In the old days, they’d send a sketch artist up there. | 知足吧 从前他们都要派个写生画家去的 |
[02:00] | Besides, you’re unconscious. | 另外你从始至终都会处于昏迷状态 |
[02:02] | That’s what I’m worried about. I’ll be in a very vulnerable position. | 这正是我所担心的 我会处于一个任人摆布的状态 |
[02:06] | -They could do anything. -Alan, it’s not a pirate ship. | -他们可以为所欲为 -艾伦 你又没在海盗船上 |
[02:11] | Just relax. It’ll be over before you know it. | 放松些吧 在你恢复意识前就结束了 |
[02:14] | Yeah. I’ll bet that’s what they say on pirate ships. | 是啊 我打赌在海盗船上他们也这么说 |
[02:51] | -Damn it. -What? | -噢 见鬼 -怎么了? |
[02:52] | The sink’s stopped up again. | 水槽又堵了 |
[02:54] | That kid doesn’t know the difference between the garbage and the drain. | 这孩子总是分不清楚 垃圾通道和下水道的区别 |
[02:58] | -What do you want? He’s 11. -That’s no excuse. | -你还指望什么?他只有11岁 -那可不是个借口 |
[03:01] | If he can’t tell which hole | 如果他到这年龄 |
[03:02] | is which at his age, he’s headed for trouble. | 还区分不出不同的“洞” 那他的问题就大了 |
[03:27] | How about that? | 这又怎么样呢? |
[03:29] | Oh, God, I had the worst nightmares. | 老天 我做了个可怕的噩梦 |
[03:32] | Pirate ships? | 海盗船的? |
[03:33] | Full-service gas stations. | 全套服务的加油站 |
[03:36] | I fail to see the connection. | 我看不出有什么关联 |
[03:38] | Cold steel nozzles going into openings. | 冰冷的金属油嘴插进汽车油箱 |
[03:43] | Dipsticks being pulled out. | 量油计被拔出来 |
[03:47] | Do I have to draw you a picture? | 还需要我给你画个画看吗? |
[03:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[03:51] | You need to get your mind off this colonoscopy. | 你不应该再去想结肠镜检查那事了 |
[03:53] | Come on! Get in there, you sucker! | 来吧 给我捅进去啊 你这混账 |
[04:04] | Easy for you to say. | 你说起来倒容易啊 |
[04:07] | How about this? | 这么办吧 |
[04:08] | How about we hop in the car and go to Vegas for a couple of days? | 你我开车 去拉斯维加斯玩几天怎么样? |
[04:12] | Just like that? What about Jake? | 那样行吗?杰克怎么办?(赌场禁止未成年人) |
[04:14] | Oh, yeah, Jake. | 噢对 还有杰克 |
[04:16] | Okay, how about this, we get him a fake mustache and a hat… | 好吧 这么办吧 给他挂上八字胡戴个帽子… |
[04:20] | …and tell everybody his mother was a heavy smoker. | …跟别人解释说他妈妈是个烟鬼 |
[04:23] | -I don’t think so. -We can still bring him… | -我看不行 -我们还是可以带着他… |
[04:26] | …come on, it’s the perfect solution. The kid’s bored… | …拜托 这可是个完美的点子 这孩子也不用再嫌无聊 |
[04:29] | …and you’re all puckered up over this colonoscopy thing. | …你也可以把结肠镜检查那事给忘了 |
[04:32] | It just won’t go in. | 它就是捅不进去啊 |
[04:39] | -Well, it is a three-day weekend. -Exactly. | -是啊 反正是3天的大周末 -就是 |
[04:42] | And I got 2 grand in my pocket | 我口袋里的两千块跃跃欲试 |
[04:44] | that’s itching to turn into $ 12 and a hangover. | 想变为一万二 再来场宿醉 |
[04:47] | Come on, we can be there in like four hours. | 走吧 四个小时后就到了 |
[04:50] | Unless you drive, in which case I’m not going. | 除非是你开车 但如果你真要开 我可就不去了 |
[04:52] | Perfect, now I can’t get it out. | 太好了 这下子搞不出来了 |
[04:57] | You know what? Why not? One way or another… | 为什么不呢? 无论如何… |
[04:59] | I’m gonna get reamed. I might as well enjoy a free buffet. | 反正我也会被钻孔了 何不顺便享受下那里的海鲜自助大餐 |
[05:03] | Great. Go grab a toothbrush and we’ll hit the road. | 好极了 去给你和孩子拿两支牙刷 我们就出发上路 |
[05:13] | Pinky? Berta. | 萍姬? 我是波塔 |
[05:15] | Order a keg and call the gang, I got the house until Tuesday. | 买一小桶然后召集小伙子们 到下周二房子都是我的了 |
[05:20] | Okay, we’re gonna need two rooms. | 我需要两个房间 |
[05:21] | One for Alan Harper and son… | 一个给艾伦·哈勃和他的儿子… |
[05:24] | …and one for Charlie Harper and a cocktail waitress to be named later. | …一个给查理·哈勃和他的调酒女郎 名字回头再说 |
[05:29] | No, I don’t want connecting rooms. | 不 我不要相邻的两个房间 |
[05:31] | Weren’t you listening? | 你没好好听吗? |
[05:34] | In fact, put mine on a different floor. | 最好把我安排在另一层楼上 |
[05:37] | Come on, let’s go. | 快啊 该出发了 |
[05:39] | Now, what’s playing in your showroom? | 你们目前的表演场有什么节目? |
[05:41] | Nude Legends on Ice. Sweet. | “冰上裸女” 太棒了 |
[05:45] | Okay, this may sound like a dumb question… | 还有个问题可能听起来挺蠢… |
[05:47] | …but is it a family show? | …这秀老少皆宜吗? |
[05:51] | Well, what if the kid had a mustache? | 那么如果那孩子有胡子了呢? |
[05:55] | All right. He’ll just have to stay in the room and watch scrambled porn. | 那也行 可以让他呆在房间里看些A片 |
[06:02] | You could help me, you know. | 你可以帮我一把的 你知道吗 |
[06:04] | No, you’re doing okay. | 不用了 我看你弄得很好 |
[06:07] | -Where’s your clean underwear? -I’m wearing it. | -你干净的内裤在哪里? -穿在身上了 |
[06:11] | -That’s all you brought for the weekend? -It’s only three days. | -整个周末就带了一条吗? -不就只有三天嘛 |
[06:15] | All right, we’ll pick some up there. | 算了 去了再买吧 |
[06:17] | They’d last five days if I turn them inside out. | 如果我翻个面 能穿5天呢 |
[06:24] | What’s going on? Aren’t you ready? | 出什么事了? 还没弄好? |
[06:25] | -I’m packing Jake. -For what, college? | -我在给杰克打包呢 -去哪里? 上大学? |
[06:29] | -What the hell’s this? -So he can go swimming. | -带这鬼东西干吗? -这样他可以去游泳啊 |
[06:32] | -Where? -They have pools in Vegas, Charlie. | -去哪游? -在维加斯也有游泳池啊 查理 |
[06:36] | Why don’t you bring a frying pan, they got kitchens too. | 他们还有厨房呢 你不再带口锅去? |
[06:40] | -Let’s see. Sport jacket. -He doesn’t need a sport jacket. | -我再想想 对了西便服 -干吗带着西便服? |
[06:44] | What if we take him someplace nice? | 也许有个吃晚餐的正规场合呢 |
[06:46] | Take him someplace nice? | 带他去正规场合? |
[06:48] | Alan, if I wanna throw away money, I’ll play keno. | 艾伦 我的钱只想花到基诺上 (keno: 一种赌博) |
[06:51] | -Can I gamble in Vegas? -No. | -我可以在维加斯赌吗? -不行 |
[06:54] | -Why am I going? -Because all the kennels are full. | -那我去干什么? -因为所有的狗场都满了 |
[06:59] | Now, come on. Let’s go. | 快点走吧 |
[07:01] | Charlie, I haven’t packed myself yet. | 查理 我的包还没打呢 |
[07:03] | What’ve you been doing? | 开玩笑 你一直在干什么呢? |
[07:05] | I changed the phone message… | 我把电话留言改了… |
[07:07] | …to tell people we’d be out of town, I put together a first aid kit… | …交代我们出城了 我准备了一个急救包… |
[07:11] | …I turned the fridge thermostat down, | …我把冰箱温度也调了 |
[07:12] | because it doesn’t have to be cold… | 我们不用的话 就没有必要调那么低的温度… |
[07:15] | …I called the paper and stopped delivery… | …我打电话通知暂停送报纸… |
[07:17] | …and I erased an old Mad Libs book… | …我还把填词游戏的答案全擦了… |
[07:19] | …so we’d have something to entertain us in the car. | …以用来在路上娱乐 |
[07:23] | -Mad Libs, huh? -Yeah. | -填词游戏? -对 |
[07:25] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[07:26] | Go get packed! | 快 打 包 |
[07:34] | Wait until you see Vegas, Jake. | 等你到了维加斯 杰克 |
[07:36] | There’s action everywhere you look, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. | 不管看哪里每天24小时 每周七天都永远热火朝天 |
[07:40] | How does that help me? | 那关我什么事? |
[07:42] | I can’t gamble, and I have to be in bed at 9:30. | 我又不能赌 还必须9点半上床睡觉 |
[07:45] | Hey, when we go to Disneyland do I complain that I hate… | 在我们去迪斯尼乐园的时候 我有抱怨过… |
[07:48] | …every aspect of the entire experience? -Yeah. | …我痛恨那里的一切吗? -有 |
[07:55] | Well, then you know how irritating it is. | 那你马上就会明白那恼人的程度了 |
[07:59] | -Blackjack. -That’s it? | -我21点 -就完了? |
[08:01] | Yep. You owe me another dollar. | 对 你又欠我一美元 |
[08:04] | -This stinks. -You wanna quit? | -这太恶心了 -你想退出了? |
[08:06] | Just deal the cards. | 再发张牌 |
[08:08] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[08:11] | Uncle Charlie, what’s a colonoscopy? | 查理叔叔 什么是结肠镜检查? |
[08:14] | -Didn’t your dad tell you? -He said it was just a test… | -你爸爸没跟你说过吗? -他说只不过是个检查… |
[08:17] | …and it was no big deal, so I looked it up. | …没什么大不了的 所以我在网上查了查 |
[08:20] | -And? -I don’t believe it. | -然后呢? -我不敢相信 |
[08:24] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[08:27] | Wouldn’t it be easier to go in the other way? | 难道换另外头不会更容易些吗? |
[08:32] | -You’d think, but no. -Why do they have to do it? | -你想…不过 不行 -为什么非要做那个呢? |
[08:36] | -They just wanna see what’s going on. -Did Dad lose something? | -只不过看看里面怎么样 -是爸爸弄丢了什么东西吗? |
[08:42] | Because when I swallowed 35 cents, we just waited for it to come out. | 因为我曾吞了3毛5分钱 然后我只需等着把它拉出来 |
[08:47] | -No kidding. -Yeah, but I only got 30 cents back. | -没开玩笑吧 -但是我只找回了3毛钱 |
[08:53] | Well, the house always takes a cut. | 也对 庄家总是要抽头的 |
[08:58] | -What’re you gonna do? -Hit me. | -你要怎么着? -要牌 |
[09:01] | Okay, okay. In Vegas, you don’t say, “Hit me.” | 在维加斯大家不说“要牌” |
[09:04] | If you want a card, you go like this. | 如果你想要牌 你得这样做 |
[09:06] | Okay, fine. | 好啊 |
[09:11] | -Busted. You owe me another dollar. -What if I didn’t want another card? | -爆牌了 你又欠我一块了 -那我不要牌怎么做? |
[09:15] | You go like this. | 你这样做 |
[09:17] | That’s what I meant to do. | 我刚才就这个意思 |
[09:21] | There’s no do-overs in Vegas. | 在维加斯可没有“悔牌”这一说 |
[09:23] | What’s the signal to go to the bathroom? | 那么去卫生间用什么手势? |
[09:26] | There is no signal, you just get up and go. | 那就不用手势了 你就起身去卫生间就行了 |
[09:28] | Unless you’re on a hot streak, in which case you sit and wet yourself. | 除非你手气正旺 那你只好 悄没声的在裤子里解决了 |
[09:32] | -You’re kidding, right? -You’re wearing a $50 pair of slacks… | -你开玩笑的吧? -如果你穿了条就50块钱的裤子… |
[09:36] | …and you got $600 on the table, do the math. | …而你在桌面上正赢着600块 你自己算算帐? |
[09:39] | I have to do math and pee my pants? | 我还得一边算账一边往裤子上尿尿? |
[09:47] | Alan, are you ready yet? | 艾伦 好了没有? |
[09:48] | Just about. | 就差不多了 |
[09:50] | -And where’d I get the $600? -You’ve been saying that for 20 minutes. | -我去哪拿600块钱? -你已经这样说了20分钟了 |
[09:54] | -What are you doing? -Financial planning. | -你在干吗? -在做财务预算 |
[09:59] | I don’t wanna look, but I gotta. | 我不想去看 但我必须去 |
[10:03] | In class, if we have to go the bathroom, we do this or this. | 在课堂上 如果我们要去卫生间 我们做这个动作 或这个 |
[10:06] | -Get it? -Yeah. I got it. | -明白了吗? -是 我知道了 |
[10:12] | 280 280 280 Two hundred and eighty, 280, 280. | |
[10:15] | -What the hell are you doing? -Hang on. Two… Oh, thanks. | -你搞什么鬼? -等等 拜托 |
[10:19] | Now you made me lose count. | 害我忘了数哪了 |
[10:25] | Stop it, stop it. Why are you doing this? | 停停 你做这个干什么? |
[10:29] | -I have a system. -Do tell. | -我有一套方法 -说来听听 |
[10:32] | I divide my gambling money into three equal piles. | 我把我的赌资分成3个等份 |
[10:35] | The first one is for day one. | 第一天用第一份 |
[10:37] | That I’ll put in my money belt. | 这份钱放到我的贴身腰包里 |
[10:39] | You’re wearing a money belt? | 你要戴贴身腰包? |
[10:42] | Oh, good, you can’t tell. | 不错 你没看出来 |
[10:44] | I was afraid it made me look chunky. | 我还怕会显得很胖 |
[10:47] | Anyway, the second pile is for day two. I’ll give that to you… | 不管如何 第二天用第二份 我把这份钱给你 |
[10:51] | …under no circumstances do you give it back to me before midnight… | 但你无论如何 也别在第一天晚上12点以前给我… |
[10:55] | …which would be the start of day two. | …当然 第二天才正式开始 |
[10:57] | Un-freaking-believable. What’s the last pile for? | 真让人无法相信 那最后一份钱是干什么的? |
[11:01] | That’s the most important pile. | 那是最重要的一个环节 |
[11:03] | That’s the money I hide in my Frye boot. | 我把那份钱藏在我的长筒靴里 |
[11:08] | -In your boot? -But I pretend that I don’t have it… | -在靴子里? -但我会假装它并不存在… |
[11:13] | …so that if disaster strikes and I’ve lost piles one and two… | …如果我灾难性的把头两份都输光了 |
[11:16] | …then I can pull it out, and poof, I’m solvent again. | …我把它抽出来 就又可以下场子了 |
[11:22] | -Okay. I think I understand. -Pretty clever, huh? | -好了 我想我明白了 -很聪明吧? |
[11:25] | Yeah. That’s a nice boot. | 是 靴子很漂亮 |
[11:26] | -Let me see it. -Oh, sure. | -让我看看 -当然了 |
[11:28] | Get dressed and let’s go! | 穿上 衣服! 赶紧 出发! |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | -Twenty-one! -Turn over your hole card. | -21点 -把底牌翻过来 |
[11:54] | Oh, 27. | 是27点了 |
[11:56] | Close, 29. | 是29点吧 |
[12:00] | Okay, I’m good. | 好了 不要牌了 |
[12:02] | Alrighty. | 万事俱备了 |
[12:13] | Viva Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯万岁 |
[12:17] | -Oh, Alan. -What? | -拜托 艾伦 -咋了? |
[12:19] | We’re going in a Mercedes, not a time machine. | 你是要上奔驰 又不是时光机器 |
[12:25] | Should I change? | 该换一件吗? |
[12:27] | You should, but after all these years, I doubt you will. | 应该换 不过照这么多年的交情 我很怀疑你是否会换 |
[12:34] | -What’s this? -Oh, toiletries, sundries, whatnot. | -这是什么? -化妆品 防晒霜 架子 |
[12:37] | -Really. -Yeah, you’ll thank me. | -是吗 -你会谢我的 |
[12:40] | Not all hotels supply shower caps and sewing kits. | 不是所有的酒店都提供浴帽针线包之类 |
[12:45] | Get in the car. Jake, come on. | 快上车吧 杰克 快点 |
[12:47] | -Hold on a second. -Oh, for God’s sake. Now what? | -等一下 -看在上帝的份上 又怎么了? |
[12:56] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[13:05] | -Well, you don’t have a fever. -I told you, he’s fine. Let’s go. | -你没发烧 -我跟你说过他没事的 走吧 |
[13:09] | Charlie, he threw up in your umbrella stand. Did you miss that? | 查理 他吐在了你的伞架上 你忘了这码事了吗? |
[13:13] | So? Vegas is full of people who throw up. | 那又怎样? 维加斯满是呕吐的人 |
[13:17] | They built that city on a sea of vomit. | 那个城市本身就建立在呕吐物的海洋之上 |
[13:21] | -I’m okay, I can go. -That’s the spirit. | -我没事 我可以走 -瞧这精神 |
[13:24] | You wanna drive five hours with a puking kid in the back of your Mercedes? | 你真的想带着一个呕吐的孩子在你崭新的奔驰车上开5个小时吗? |
[13:28] | He can stick his head out the window. Let the guy behind us worry. | 他可以把脑袋伸到窗户外面 让后面的人担心吧 |
[13:33] | -We’re not going. -Oh, come on. | -我们不去了 -拜托 |
[13:35] | -It’s probably just something he ate. -All right. | -可能就是吃了点脏东西 -好吧 |
[13:38] | What have you eaten in the last 24 hours? | 过去24小时内你都吃了什么? |
[13:40] | Well, let’s see, two bowls of Cocoa Puffs… | 好吧 我想想 2份麦片粥 |
[13:43] | …a couple blueberry Pop-Tarts, bag of string cheese. | …几个蓝莓味果陷饼 一袋奶酪丝 |
[13:47] | That reminds me, we need more string cheese. | 这倒提醒我了 家里没奶酪丝了 |
[13:50] | Then, for lunch, a Hot Pocket and a Bagel Bite. | 然后是中午饭 热锅套餐和面包圈 |
[13:54] | Then dinner, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and a baloney sandwich. | 然后晚饭 炸鸡块 土豆泥 以及布郎尼火腿三明治 |
[14:00] | Okay, it’s not what he ate. | 好了 不是吃的问题 |
[14:03] | Then, for a snack, I had a glass of Tang and some Cheetos. | 然后还有零嘴和1大杯汤力果珍 |
[14:07] | That explains the orange vomit. | 这解释了呕吐物里的橙子味 |
[14:09] | It’s probably a stomach virus. | 也许是肠胃里的病毒 |
[14:11] | Oh, please. I throw up all the time. | 算了吧 我经常吐东西 |
[14:13] | It’s just nature’s way of saying, “Everybody out of the pool.” | 换种正常点的说法 “所有人都要从游泳池里出去!” |
[14:17] | -I’m putting him to bed. Come on. -They have beds in Vegas. | -我要让他去床上睡会 走吧 -维加斯也有床 |
[14:20] | -What if he needs a doctor? -They have doctors in Vegas. | -如果需要大夫呢? -维加斯也有大夫啊 |
[14:23] | I bet if we looked around, we could find a casino with a hospital theme. | 如果我们转一转 肯定会找到一个医院主题的赌场 |
[14:27] | You know, Caesars Sinai or something. | 比如凯撒西奈什么的 |
[14:31] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[14:35] | Hello? Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:38] | Fine. Nothing. | 很好 没事 |
[14:40] | I threw up in Uncle Charlie’s umbrella stand… | 对了 我吐在查理叔叔的伞架上了… |
[14:43] | …and we’re going to Vegas. -No! | …我们要去维加斯 -不 |
[14:47] | What kind of a father are you? | 你是怎么做爸爸的? |
[14:49] | I am a good father. When he threw up, I cancelled the trip. | 我是个好爸爸 一看他吐了 我就取消了旅行 |
[14:52] | But you were planning to take my 11 -year-old to Las Vegas. | 但是你计划带一个11岁的小孩去拉斯维加斯 |
[14:56] | It’s really a family town now. | 现在已经是很适合家庭游玩的城市了 |
[15:00] | The mob hardly has any influence at all anymore. | 黑手党在那里已经没有势力了 |
[15:04] | Oh, good, Charlie. That helps. | 太好了 查理 你真会说话 |
[15:06] | Were you planning on telling me about this? | 你们想过要告诉我这件事吗? |
[15:09] | What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, Mom. | 妈妈 俗话说的好 “无论在维加斯发生了什么都呆在那里” |
[15:13] | Oh, good, Jake. That helps. | 太好了 杰克 你真会说话 |
[15:16] | -Honey, why don’t you go lie down. -Why? I’m fine. | -宝贝 你干吗不躺下来呢? -干吗? 我没事 |
[15:19] | Is it too late to get our bets down with Coop? | 查理叔叔 现在和酷哥下注还来得及吗? |
[15:22] | -What bets? -Who’s Coop? | -什么赌注? -酷哥是谁? |
[15:24] | Go lie down. You’re delirious. | 去躺下吧 你烧昏头了 |
[15:29] | Listen, Judith, | 听着 朱蒂丝 |
[15:30] | I don’t think you understand what’s going on here. | 我认为你并不明白事情的缘由和发生的这一切 |
[15:33] | -Oh, really? -Yeah. | -哦 是吗? -是的 |
[15:34] | -You see, this trip was my idea. -I’m shocked. | -你知道吗 旅行的主意是我出的 -我很震惊 |
[15:37] | Let me finish. | 让我把话讲完 |
[15:39] | You see, I wanted to cheer Alan up… | 我本来是为了给艾伦鼓劲 因为… |
[15:41] | Charlie, don’t. It’s personal. | 查理 不要 这是个人隐私 |
[15:43] | She has a right to know. | 她有权知道 |
[15:45] | Judith, Alan got some bad news from the doctor yesterday. | 朱蒂丝 艾伦昨天从大夫那里得到了个坏消息 |
[15:49] | Oh, my God, Alan. What is it? | 我的天哪 艾伦 怎么回事? |
[15:51] | Well, the doctor says I have to have a colonoscopy. | 大夫说我必须作个结肠镜检查 |
[15:56] | -Are you having problems? -No, it’s just routine. | -你有什么大麻烦吗? -没有 只是例行检查 |
[16:00] | -So? -So I’m really nervous about it. | -那么… -我因此非常紧张 |
[16:05] | That’s it? | 就这个? |
[16:07] | Well, it’s a long, snaky thing with a camera. | 那可是个长长的带镜头的小玩意 |
[16:11] | Oh, please. Your son was 10 pounds at birth… | 拜托 你儿子出生时足足10磅重… |
[16:13] | …and his head was the same size it is now. | …而且脑袋几乎和现在一样大 |
[16:16] | That’s kind of apples and oranges, isn’t it? | 就是类似苹果或是橙子大小 不是吗? |
[16:19] | -Goodbye, Alan. -Wait, wait, wait, Judith. | -再见 艾伦 -等等 朱蒂丝 |
[16:21] | -Aren’t you gonna take Jake with you? -No, I’m not taking him. He’s fine. | -你不带走杰克吗? -不 我不带 他没什么事 |
[16:25] | Don’t think I don’t see what’s going. You put Jake up to telling me he’s sick | 不要以为我不明白怎么回事 你们把杰克弄成病号 |
[16:29] | …so you could pawn him off while you went to Las Vegas. | …然后丢给我 以便摆脱他去维加斯 |
[16:32] | He did throw up. Smell the umbrella stand. | 他的确吐了 你闻闻那个雨伞架子 |
[16:34] | I’m not buying it. I’ll get him Monday night. | 我不买你的账 我周一晚上过来 |
[16:37] | And if I find out you took him to Vegas… | 如果我发现你们带他去了维加斯… |
[16:39] | …you’ll get a colonoscopy from my attorney. | …你的结肠镜检查就是由我的律师来做了 |
[16:43] | I’ve seen your alimony checks. | 我看过你开的赡养费支票了 |
[16:46] | You already got one. | 你已经有个律师了 |
[16:52] | So, what’s the deal? Are we going? | 做什么呢? 我们出发吧 |
[16:53] | -I don’t think so. -Why? I’m fine. | -我不这么想 -为什么? 我没事 |
[16:56] | -Yeah, but your mom said, “No.” -Oh, man. | -是 但是你妈妈说不行 -真没劲 |
[17:00] | Don’t eat anything orange. | 不要吃任何含橙的东西 |
[17:03] | -You wanna know what I think? -Not at all. | -你想知道我怎么想的吗? -一点都不想 |
[17:06] | I think if she wanted to keep you on a leash… | 我认为如果她还管你管的这么紧的话… |
[17:09] | …she shouldn’t have divorced you. -I’m not on a leash. I never was. | …就不该跟你离婚 -我没有被管束 从来就没有过 |
[17:13] | You were living here for three weeks… | 你在这住了整整三周后… |
[17:15] | …before you were getting up on the couch without permission. | …才习惯自由从沙发上起来 |
[17:18] | Can we just drop it? It was a bad idea. | 我们能别再提这码子事了吗? 那是个坏主意 |
[17:21] | There are no bad ideas. There’s just a lack of will to execute them. | 那不是坏主意 只是有人没意愿去努力争取 |
[17:26] | We’re men, Alan. Single men. | 我们是男人 艾伦 单身 |
[17:29] | We go where we want, when we want and how we want. | 我们自己决定去哪里 何时去 还有怎么去 |
[17:32] | Usually without so much toiletries… | 通常不用带卫生用品… |
[17:34] | …but I’m trying to be flexible here. -I explained about the toiletries. | …我们何不尝试更灵活些呢 -我解释过那些卫生用品了 |
[17:38] | The point is, you can’t let your ex-wife control your behavior… | 问题关键在于你不能让你的前妻还控制你的一举一动… |
[17:42] | …no matter how stupid or self-destructive it might be. | …不管是多么自残的行为 |
[17:45] | -Charlie, l… -What profit a man… | -查理 我不得不… -做男人还有什么意思呢… |
[17:48] | …if he escapes the iron shackles of matrimony… | …如果你不从婚姻的镣铐中挣脱出来… |
[17:51] | …only to surrender to sexually frustrated tyranny of a vengeful ex-wife? | …就只能屈服于性空虚前妻的专制报复的淫威之下 |
[18:00] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说的有道理 |
[18:01] | -We’re men. -Right, are you with me? | -我们是男人 -对 你站在我这边吗? |
[18:03] | -I’m with you. -Grab your pack, we’re going to Vegas. | -我站在你这边 -去拿你的行李 我们去拉斯维加斯 |
[18:08] | -Jake? -Just a sec. | -杰克? -等一下 |
[18:13] | It’s okay. It’s mostly water. | 没事了 就吐了点水 |
[18:20] | I’m fine. Let’s go. We’re men. | 没事 走吧 我们是男人 |
[18:23] | Nope. You’re too sick. | 不 你病的不轻了 |
[18:25] | Some other time. | 改个时间吧 |
[18:27] | I’m really sorry I ruined the trip, Uncle Charlie. | 非常抱歉 查理叔叔 我把这个行程毁了 |
[18:30] | Hey, it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[18:32] | It’s your dad who won’t let you go. | 是你爸爸不让你去 |
[18:35] | -Thanks, Charlie. -Why should he feel guilty? | -谢谢你 查理 -为什么让他有负疚感呢? |
[18:39] | Here. Put this on Wake Forest. | 给 押威克森林队吧 |
[18:44] | Game’s over, Jake. They lost. | 比赛结束了 他们输球了 |
[18:46] | -What about the spread? -They didn’t cover. | -那些内线消息呢? -那个不管用 |
[18:52] | Give me back my money. | 把钱还给我吧 |
[18:56] | Get some rest. | 休息会吧 |
[18:57] | -I’m hungry. -Get used to it. | -我饿了 -设法适应吧 |
[19:03] | -That’s some great kid. -Yeah. | -真是个好孩子 -是 |
[19:06] | Sick as a dog, and all he wants is a little action. | 刚准备行动起来就像个小狗一样病了 |
[19:09] | Well, he gets that from you. | 那是和你学的 |
[19:11] | You think so? | 你真的这样认为吗? |
[19:13] | -Because I do try to be a role model. -I know you do. | -我的确试着做了个榜样 -我知道你是 |
[19:17] | Listen, there’s no reason you have to stick around. | 听着 你没有必要陪在这了 |
[19:20] | He’s gonna sleep. I can keep an eye on him. | 我看着他睡觉就好了 |
[19:22] | No, no, I couldn’t go now. | 不 我现在不能走 |
[19:24] | Why not? You wanted to go to Vegas. You should go. | 为什么不呢? 你想去维加斯的你去呗 |
[19:27] | You’re probably gonna have a better time without Jake and me. | 大概没有我和杰克你会玩的更好 |
[19:30] | Probably? Unquestionably. | 大概? 是毫无疑问 |
[19:32] | -Then why don’t you go? -I don’t know. | -那么你为什么不还去? -不知道为什么 |
[19:35] | It just feels somehow wrong to abandon the kid when he’s sick. | 撇下你生病的儿子我感觉不对劲 |
[19:38] | Now you know what it feels like to be a parent. | 祝贺你 你开始体会做父母的感觉了 |
[19:42] | How inconvenient. | 多不方便啊 |
[19:45] | -What’s that? -It sounds like Lynyrd Skynyrd. | -那是什么? -听起来像是摇滚乐 |
[20:00] | Berta? | 波塔? |
[20:06] | Surprise! | 意外惊喜! |
[20:20] | I’m gonna start the IV. | 我要开始注射了 |
[20:21] | In a few seconds, you’re gonna feel drowsy. | 马上你就会感觉有些困意 |
[20:24] | No. No drowsy. I wanna be out. Completely out. | 不 不要困意 我要完全沉睡 |
[20:27] | Don’t worry, you will be. | 好不用担心 你会的 |
[20:29] | -Right, doctor? -Aye. | -对吗 大夫? -当然 |
[20:32] | You won’t be remembering anything, me bucko. | 你不会记得任何事的 船员小子 |
[20:44] | Thanks, doc. Here’s the 2 grand for your children’s hospital. | 谢谢大夫 这是两千块钱 给医院里的孩子们 |
[20:49] | And remember, when he wakes up, you’re a gas station attendant. | 然后记住了 等他醒过来时 你是个加油站的服务生 |