时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Jake, why don’t you tell Grandma about your spring break. | 杰克 干嘛不告诉你奶奶春假干了些什么 |
[00:04] | – Bad idea. – What? | – 坏主意 – 怎么了? |
[00:06] | Nothing. I just saw that they’re moving the L.A. Gardening Exposition… | 我只是刚看到他们把洛杉矶园艺展 |
[00:08] | …to the Convention Center, which I think is a very bad idea. | 从神圣大礼堂移到会议中心 这我觉得是个”相当坏的主意” |
[00:15] | Thanks for the update. Go ahead, Jake, tell Grandma. | 谢谢你的新闻 杰克 告诉奶奶 |
[00:18] | – It was really cool, l… – Hang on a second, Jake. | – 真是相当酷来着… – 慢着 杰克 |
[00:21] | I’m not sure you understand how serious this gardening thing is. | 我觉得你还没有意识到 我说的那园艺展的事有多严重 |
[00:24] | It’s a really bad idea. | 真的是个”非常坏的主意” |
[00:27] | I get it. Bad idea. | 我听到了 坏主意 |
[00:30] | Go ahead, Jake. | 说吧 杰克 |
[00:32] | I went camping with Grandma and Grandpa. | 我跟外公外婆去野营了 |
[00:33] | We slept in a tent, we cooked on an open fire. | 住帐篷 生篝火 还远足 |
[00:37] | And we went hiking and saw a bear. | 还看见了熊 |
[00:39] | You let him spend an entire vacation with his other grandparents… | 你让他在外公外婆家过了整个春假 |
[00:41] | …and I haven’t had him for a night? | 我却连一个晚上都没跟他过过? |
[00:44] | Oh, bad idea. | 哦 坏主意 |
[01:15] | This is unfair and unacceptable. | 既不公平 而且也无法接受 |
[01:17] | From the moment that boy was born… | 那孩子刚出生的时候 |
[01:19] | …Judith’s parents squeezed me out. And you let them. | 茱迪丝的父母把我挤出全家福照片 你也放任不管 |
[01:22] | Interesting point. | 说得不错 |
[01:24] | Excuse me, Mom, but when Jake was born… | 不好意思 妈 可杰克出生时 |
[01:26] | …Judith’s mother stayed with us, cooking and cleaning… | 茱迪丝的父母放下了一切 跟我们呆了个把月 |
[01:29] | …and taking care of him. – Valid counterpoint. | 帮忙照料吃喝拉撒 -艾伦也得一分 |
[01:32] | Exactly. She’s a pushy, pushy woman. | 说得没错 她是个灰常灰常热心的女人 |
[01:36] | Personal opinion. | 个人观点 |
[01:38] | No, no. You went on a cruise. | 不 你当时坐观光车去旅游了 |
[01:40] | But Judith was two days late. | 要不是茱迪丝晚产两天 |
[01:43] | And I had nonrefundable reservations. | 我当时定的票也不能退 |
[01:45] | Like it would have killed her to get a C-section. | 好像剖腹产会要了她的命一样 |
[01:50] | Self-obsessed psychotic rant. | 自大狂的激情演说 |
[01:53] | – Mom, are you listening to yourself? – Stupid question. | -妈 你听见自己在说什么了吗 -蠢问题 |
[01:59] | Awkward silence. | 尴尬的沉默 |
[02:02] | You wanna spend more time with your grandson, he’s right here. | 你想多陪陪孙子就陪好了 他就在这儿 |
[02:05] | No. He goes to visit his other grandparents. | 不 他去他外公外婆家玩了 |
[02:08] | He should come to visit me. | 他也该来我家玩一个礼拜? |
[02:10] | – So you wanna spend a week with him? – A week? | -那我让他去你那里住一礼拜? -一个礼拜? |
[02:14] | Alan, I do have a life. | 艾伦 我也有自己的生活 |
[02:17] | I’m confused. What exactly do you want? | 我都搞糊涂了 那你到底想干嘛 |
[02:20] | The same quality time Jake spends with his other grandparents. | 跟杰克的外公外婆的同等待遇 |
[02:24] | But, you know, less. | 不过你也明白 时间上少些 |
[02:27] | I’ll tell you what. Bring him to my place around 6-ish tonight. | 我跟你讲 下午6点左右把他带到我家来 |
[02:31] | I’ll make him dinner, we’ll have a fun sleepover. | 让我给他做一顿晚饭 然后快乐的在我家过一夜 |
[02:33] | – Gee, Mom, I don’t know. – Well, why not? | -妈 我不知道 -为什么不? |
[02:36] | Are you afraid one night with me will irreparably damage him? | 难道你觉得让他跟我过一夜 会给他幼小心灵造成什么创伤? |
[02:46] | – Yeah. – A little. | -是啊 -有点 |
[02:48] | Excuse me. I didn’t hear any complaints when I was raising you two. | 不好意思 我把你们俩拉扯大的时候可没听见有什么抱怨 |
[02:52] | The teenage drinking and constant running away wasn’t a slight tip-off? | 真的吗 青少年酗酒还有逃家 难道不是一点小提示吗? |
[02:57] | Oh, you were just a little drama queen, Charlie. | 拜托 你只不过是有点小题大做 |
[03:01] | And let’s not forget, you always came back. | 再说你每次到最后总还是会回来的 |
[03:03] | Kind of hard to find steady work when you’re 9. | 那时我才9岁 半工半读的工作还蛮难找的 |
[03:06] | Whatever. My place, 6-ish. | 随你们怎么说 6点左右来我家 |
[03:17] | Judith! I can’t just leave him with you without discussing it with his mother. | 茱迪丝 我不可能不跟她通报就把孩子交给你 |
[03:22] | Are you telling me you need to get your ex-wife’s approval… | 你在跟我讲你要得到你前妻的许可 |
[03:25] | …to let your own son spend time with your own mother? | 才能让你的亲生儿子 和你的亲生母亲相处? |
[03:28] | He had a really bad lawyer. | 他的律师可不是一般的差劲 |
[03:34] | You know what your problem is, Alan. You let women walk all over you. | 你知道你有啥问题吗 艾伦 你总是让女人骑在你头上 |
[03:37] | You get that from your father. | 这一点上随你爸 |
[03:41] | Well, nevertheless, I still have to clear it with Judith. | 随你怎么说 我还是要跟茱迪丝说清楚 |
[03:44] | – Well, fine, call her. – Right now? | -行啊 打吧 -要我现在打? |
[03:47] | Well, why not? Unless you’d rather I make the call. | 干嘛不? 或者你想让我打? |
[04:02] | Probably not home. I’ll just… I’ll leave a message. | 很可能不在家 要不我就… 留个口信 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Hi, Judith. | 通了 嗨 茱迪丝 |
[04:12] | Listen, it’s Alan. Call me back when you get a chance. | 听着 我是艾伦 有时间就给我回个电 |
[04:21] | Hello? Oh, hi, Judith, you old call-screener, you. | 喂? 嗨 茱迪丝 你电话屏蔽功能呢 |
[04:28] | Listen, I just wanted to run something past you. | 听着 我就是想跟你商量个事 |
[04:30] | Jake was telling my mom about the fun time he had with your parents… | 杰克告诉我妈跟你爸妈度假的事 |
[04:34] | …and she thought that… | 她觉得… |
[04:37] | What do you mean, “no”? I haven’t even asked yet. | 你说”不”是什么意思 我都还没问呢 |
[04:41] | Oh, really? Well, I’ve got news for you, lady. | 果真? 听着 女士 |
[04:43] | You can’t say no, she’s his grandmother. | 你不能说不 她是杰克的奶奶 |
[04:47] | Well, she may be that too… | 那个…她可能是那样子的 |
[04:49] | …but she’s still his grandmother and this is my weekend with him. | 可她还是他奶奶 这个周末监护权是我的 |
[04:54] | Charlie and I turned out fine. | 她把我和查理养得很好 |
[04:56] | We did too. | 我们也是 |
[04:58] | Look, he’s going, and that’s that. | 他会去的 就这么定了 |
[05:01] | All right then, goodbye. | 行了 再见 |
[05:03] | – It’s settled. He’ll be there at 6. – Thank you. | -定了 他六点过去 -谢谢 |
[05:07] | Of course, it is rather short notice. | 不过时间是有点紧啊 |
[05:09] | – Mom! – Okay. Fine. | -妈! -好吧 行啊 |
[05:14] | But don’t get used to this. | 可别觉得是理所当然 |
[05:16] | I’m not your full-time babysitter. | 我可不是你的全职保姆 |
[05:24] | I played that wrong, didn’t I? | 这步棋走错了是吧? |
[05:26] | No, no. You called mom’s bluff and you stood up to your ex-wife. | 不 不 你将了老妈一军 还勇于反抗前妻 |
[05:29] | You maintained your self-respect, I’m proud of you. | 给自己保留了自尊 我以你为傲 |
[05:32] | – Yeah, but what about Jake? – Oh, Jake. | -是吗 那杰克呢? -喔 杰克 |
[05:35] | Jake’s screwed. | 杰克完蛋了 |
[05:40] | This has been the greatest day of my life. | 今天简直是我这辈子最棒的一天 |
[05:42] | Movies, laser tag, video arcade. | 看电影 激光枪大战 去游戏房! |
[05:45] | Well, that’s good. I wanted today to be special. | 我希望今天对你来说很特别 |
[05:48] | – How come? – Just because I love you. | -怎么讲? -就因为我很爱你 |
[05:53] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 老爸 |
[05:55] | You know how people say you can’t buy love? | 要知道 别人说过金钱买不来爱 |
[05:58] | I think they’re wrong. | 我觉得他们说错了 |
[06:01] | You hold on to that sentiment. | 这话你还是等会再说 |
[06:03] | What’s the plan for tonight? Is it gonna be special too? | 那今晚还有啥安排? 也会很特别吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, God, I can’t watch this. | 老天爷 简直看不下去了 |
[06:10] | – What? – Nothing. | -咋了? -没啥 |
[06:12] | Oh, hey, here’s $20. | 嘿 再给你二十块钱 |
[06:16] | Wow, thanks. | 哇 谢谢 |
[06:18] | – You’re spending tonight at Grandma’s. – Great. Wait, what? | -今晚你得去奶奶家过夜 -行啊 慢着 啥? |
[06:23] | You’re gonna have lots of fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[06:25] | – Right, Charlie? – This is the first I’m hearing of it. | -对吧 查理 -还是第一次听说 |
[06:29] | I don’t want to go to Grandma’s. Here, take your money. | 我不去奶奶家 拿着你的臭钱 |
[06:33] | Come on, buddy. She loves you very much. | 拜托 老兄 她很爱你的 |
[06:35] | And it’s just for one night. | 再说了就一晚上 |
[06:37] | But we were having so much fun. | 可我们刚才多开心啊 |
[06:41] | Think it through, Jake. Why were you having so much fun? | 再想想 杰克 你为什么会玩得这么开心 |
[06:45] | – You tricked me. – Attaboy. | -你骗了我 -真聪明 |
[06:49] | What did I ever do to you? | 我到底怎么你了? |
[06:53] | It’s not a punishment. | 这不是什么惩罚 |
[06:55] | It’s not a prize. | 这绝对不是什么奖励 |
[06:57] | – I’m calling Mom. – No. No, no calling Mom. | -我要给妈妈打电话 -别别 别给妈妈打电话 |
[07:00] | I know my rights. I get one phone call. | 我知道我的权利 我有权打一个电话 |
[07:03] | – I’ve already told your mother. – She agreed? | -我跟她说过了 -她同意了? |
[07:08] | She knows about it. | 她知道这事 |
[07:10] | Uncle Charlie, can you get me out of this? | 查理叔叔 能帮我脱身吗 |
[07:13] | It depends. Are you willing to live in Mexico for a few years? | 得看情况了 你肯去墨西哥避几年风头吗 |
[07:18] | Jake, please. Do it as a favor to your grandmother, who loves you. | 杰克 求你了 就当是帮你奶奶个忙 她真的很爱你的 |
[07:22] | For me. For Uncle Charlie. | 为了我 为了查理叔叔 |
[07:24] | But most of all, for me. | 可主要是 为了我 |
[07:28] | What do I get? | 我有啥好处? |
[07:31] | What do you mean? I spent a fortune on you today. | 什么叫”你有啥好处”? 我今天都花了大笔银子在你身上了 |
[07:34] | That was because you love me. Now you need me. | 那是因为你”爱”我 而现在是你”需要”我 |
[07:38] | Oh, God, this is a great kid. | 老天爷 这孩子太牛了 |
[07:43] | Okay. What do you want? | 好吧 你想要什么? |
[07:45] | A motorized Razor scooter, the new Dragon Ball Z game… | 一辆摩托滑车 新出的”七龙珠”游戏 |
[07:48] | …an iPod mini and not to go to Grandma’s. | ipod随身听 还有不去奶奶家 |
[07:52] | – I’ll give you three out of four. – Okay. | -四个里面选三个 -行啊 |
[07:54] | Forget the iPod. | 那我不要ipod |
[07:58] | – This is the worst day of my life. – Come on. | -简直是我这辈子最衰的一天 -拜托 |
[08:03] | You’re gonna eat your dinner, watch some videos, play some games… | 你就吃掉晚饭 看看录像 玩些游戏 |
[08:06] | …and you’re gonna go to bed and we’ll pick you up tomorrow. Promise. | 然后就上床睡觉好了 我保证明天一早来接你 |
[08:10] | Your word means nothing to me. | 你的话对我来说毫无意义 |
[08:13] | Hey, give your dad a break. So he lied. | 让你老爸喘口气吧 他是撒谎了 |
[08:16] | You don’t get the virgin to | 但送羊入虎口的时候 |
[08:18] | the volcano by telling her you’re gonna push her in. | 你会告诉柔弱的小绵羊要去虎口了吗? |
[08:21] | – Can’t we just go home? – No. Now, enough of this. | -我们就不能回家吗? -不行 你得听我的 |
[08:24] | – I am the adult and you are the child. – And this is the volcano. | -我是大人你是小孩 -而这儿就是虎口了 |
[08:28] | Now, you’re gonna go in there and you’re gonna have a nice evening. | 你今晚就得安份点待在这儿 好好过一夜 |
[08:32] | – Do we understand each other? – Yes. | -明白了吗 -知道了 |
[08:35] | Thank you. Now, ring the bell. | 谢谢 那就按门铃吧 |
[08:45] | So exactly what time are you…? Hey! | 那你们明天几点… 嘿! |
[08:56] | We’ve done a terrible thing. | 我们干了件极糟的事 |
[09:00] | Yeah. If only there was a magical liquid that could erase bad memories. | 是啊 真希望世界上有孟婆汤可以喝 |
[09:09] | I am absolutely racked with guilt. | 我现在心里非常内疚 |
[09:11] | Alan, don’t beat yourself up. | 艾伦 你也别太自责 |
[09:13] | You’re a good dad who, in a moment of weakness, betrayed his only son. | 你这个老爸干得很出色 只不过也有弱点 背叛了亲生独子 |
[09:19] | Come on, he’s not in any real danger. | 拜托 他又不是真有啥危险 |
[09:21] | Not physically, but you know as well I do… | 肉体上是不会有啥 可你也知道她是怎么对咱俩的 |
[09:23] | …that Mom has the ability to say things that stick with you. | 老妈说的话能像噩梦缠绕你一生 |
[09:28] | Yeah, forever and ever. | 没错 永远永远 |
[09:31] | My favorite was, ” They must have mixed you up with another baby… | 我最喜欢的是: 我肯定是把你和其他宝宝搞混了 |
[09:35] | …because I could never have given birth to such a hateful child.” | 因为我不可能生出这么讨人厌的孩子 |
[09:39] | Who writes that on a fifth-grader’s birthday card? | 哪种人会把这写在 五年级小学生的生日贺卡上? |
[09:42] | How about, ” It’s no wonder your father stays at work. | 这个如何: 怪不得你老爸赖在公司不肯回家 |
[09:46] | If I could get out of here, I would too.” | 如果可以的话 我也不会回家的 |
[09:49] | Did I ever tell you about the time I wrote my first jingle? | 我有没有告诉过你 我第一次广告歌成了国际性广告? |
[09:53] | Pepsi. I invited Mom over to watch the prime-time network debut. | 是百事 我邀请妈妈来观看首映式 |
[09:58] | For 30 seconds, 20 million people were listening to my music. | 有三十秒钟 两千万观众在听我的音乐 |
[10:02] | And at the end, Mom turned to me and said: | 结果妈妈转过头对我说 |
[10:04] | “You couldn’t get Coke to hire you?” | 可口可乐不要你吗 |
[10:07] | – Nice. But I can top it. – Go. | -真不错 不过我有更棒的 |
[10:09] | It’s the day of my wedding. She’s sitting there crying. | 那是我大喜的日子 她坐在那里哭了 |
[10:12] | And I think it’s because she’s happy. | 我还以为她是喜极而泣 |
[10:14] | Turns out it was because she was, and I quote: | 结果那是因为 我引用她的原话 |
[10:17] | “So relieved you finally found someone who could love you.” | “你最终还是能找到肯爱你的人 总算是让我放心了” |
[10:24] | – We gotta go get Jake. – You’re right. Come on. | -我们该去接杰克回来 -没错 我们走 |
[10:28] | Great game, ladies. | 今天这场玩得不赖啊 |
[10:35] | – He’ll be fine. – Who? | -他会没事的 -谁? |
[10:36] | – Jake. – Oh, yeah. He’ll be fine. | -杰克 -是啊 他会没事的 |
[10:39] | – Who? – Jake. | -谁? -杰克 |
[10:40] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[10:53] | I thought we’d eat Japanese-style. | 来点日本风味的 |
[10:56] | Good Lord, are you picking your nose? | 老天爷 你在挖鼻孔吗 |
[10:59] | I had to. There was stuff in it. | 我被逼无奈 里面有东西 |
[11:01] | And where were you planning to put it? | 那你打算往哪儿擦? |
[11:03] | I really didn’t have a plan. | 我还真是没想过 |
[11:06] | Don’t you dare wipe that on my furniture. | 你可别抹在我家具上 |
[11:09] | And not on your clothes either. | 也不准抹在你衣服上 |
[11:14] | – What are you doing now? – Putting it back. | -现在又在干嘛? -我只好再塞回去 |
[11:19] | Here, just wipe your hands. | 擦擦你的手 |
[11:23] | – Why? – Because we’re going to eat dinner. | -为什么? -我们要吃晚饭 |
[11:26] | And you’ve been rooting around in your nostril. | 而你一直在扣鼻孔 |
[11:29] | It’s okay. I don’t eat with my hands. I use a fork. | 没关系 我不用我的手 我会用叉子 |
[11:32] | – Wipe your hands. – Okay. | -擦手 -也行 |
[11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Has your mother or father ever taken you out for sushi? | 你爸妈以前带你出去吃过寿司吗 |
[11:40] | No. I don’t like raw fish. | 没 我不喜欢吃生鱼片 |
[11:42] | – Well, have you ever had it? – No. | -那你吃过吗 -没 |
[11:46] | How do you know you don’t like it? | 那你怎么会知道自己不喜欢吃呢 |
[11:48] | It’s an educated guess. | 我推断出来的 |
[11:50] | Well, why don’t you just try it. | 那么 干吗不试试呢 |
[11:53] | Let’s start with the tuna, shall we? There you go. | 我们先试试看吞拿鱼 好吗 |
[11:56] | That’s not tuna. | 这不是吞拿鱼 |
[11:59] | Oh, yes, it is. | 不 这是的 |
[12:00] | I’ve had tuna. | 不 吞拿鱼我吃过 |
[12:03] | Jake, it’s tuna. | 杰克 这是吞拿鱼 |
[12:06] | Now, why don’t you just take a little bite. Here. | 干嘛不先咬一口尝尝 |
[12:09] | Dip it in the soy sauce first. | 先蘸点酱油 再来尝一口 |
[12:10] | There you go. Have a bite. | 先蘸点酱油 再来尝一口 |
[12:13] | You know, there’s a girl at school, Elizabeth Kurzner… | 你知道吗 我们学校有个女生 叫伊丽莎白·克洛泽 |
[12:16] | …and her mom ate a bunch of sushi, and it had worms. | 有次她吃了她妈做的有虫的寿司 那些虫子就在她胃里长阿长 |
[12:19] | And they grew in her and crawled out of her eyes. | 最后从她眼睛里爬出来了 |
[12:23] | – Oh, no, they didn’t. – How do you know? | -不 他们没有 -你怎么会知道 |
[12:28] | – Just take a little bite. – Okay. | -就尝尝再说吧 -那好吧 |
[12:35] | – Jake! – It’s gross. It tastes like worms. | -杰克! -太恶心了 吃起来像虫 |
[12:40] | Jake, stop spitting on my rug. | 杰克 别再往我地毯上吐了 |
[12:42] | – Where do you want me to spit? – Don’t spit at all. | -那你要我往哪里吐? -哪也别吐 |
[12:45] | – I gotta get the taste out. – Have some ginger. | -我要把那个味道吐掉 -那吃点姜吧 |
[12:49] | – No, Jake, that’s wasabi. – What? | -不 杰克 那是芥末 -啥? |
[12:52] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想要杀了我吗 |
[12:55] | No, Jake, don’t. That’s an expensive pillow. | 不! 这个靠垫很贵的! |
[12:57] | Let… Give me that! | 给我 |
[13:05] | Okay, here. | 好吧 给你 |
[13:09] | I’ve just gotta ask. | 我想问问你们 |
[13:10] | Playing volleyball on the beach every day, don’t you worry about melanoma? | 整天玩沙滩排球 你们就不担心得皮肤癌吗 |
[13:15] | Alan, walk with me. | 艾伦 跟我来 |
[13:18] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[13:21] | – What? – Listen closely: | -咋了? -听我这句忠言 |
[13:23] | No man has ever gotten into a woman’s pants chitchatting about skin cancer. | 男人靠讨论皮肤癌 是不可能抱得美人归的 |
[13:29] | You can’t possibly know that. | 你怎么能这么肯定呢 |
[13:33] | Nevertheless. | 随你怎么说 |
[13:38] | Let’s steer the conversation away from tumors, okay? | 让我们把这场讨论离肿瘤远点好吧 |
[13:42] | – Okay. So which one do you like? – One? | -行啊 那么 你看上了哪一个? -一个? |
[13:50] | God, in his infinite wisdom, has given us a big box of assorted chocolates… | 艾伦 无比睿智的上帝 赐予我们一整盒各种口味的巧克力 |
[13:54] | …and you’re just gonna try one? | 而你只想尝一粒? |
[13:57] | So are you thinking, like, two? | 那你是在考虑… 两个? |
[14:01] | I was thinking, like, nine. | 我在考虑九个 |
[14:04] | – But we’ll see what happens. – You’re not serious. | -我们走着瞧吧 -你开什么玩笑 |
[14:08] | His will be done. | 有志者事竟成 |
[14:12] | What else do we have to eat? | 我们还有啥吃的? |
[14:14] | You mean other than the $50 worth of sushi in my carpet? | 你是指除了我地毯上值50块钱的寿司? |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:22] | – I don’t suppose you’d eat squab. – No. | -我猜你也不吃乳鸽? -不吃 |
[14:26] | – Do you even know what it is? – No. | -那你知道乳鸽是什么吗? -不知道 |
[14:29] | But it sounds pretty creepy. “Squab.” | 不过听起来很恶心 乳鸽 |
[14:33] | Well, what would you eat? | 那你想吃什么 |
[14:35] | Pretty much anything, except sushi and squab. | 随便什么都行 除了寿司 还有乳鸽 |
[14:39] | Squab, squab. | “乳鸽” “乳鸽” |
[14:41] | Squab, squab, squab, squab, squab, squab… | “乳鸽” “乳鸽” “乳鸽” “乳鸽” |
[14:43] | – Stop it. – Sorry. | -打住 -抱歉 |
[14:46] | Squab. | “乳鸽” |
[14:52] | Would you eat spaghetti? | 那你吃意大利通心粉吗 |
[14:54] | – I love spaghetti. – Great. | -我喜欢吃通心粉 -太好了 |
[14:56] | Would you prefer vermicelli or linguine? | 你喜欢线面还是细面? |
[14:59] | Spaghetti. | 通 心 粉 |
[15:02] | All right. What would you like on it? | 行啊 那你想放什么配料呢? |
[15:06] | Puttanesca, Bolognese, Milanese, olive oil with truffles? | 妓女酱汁 肉酱 米兰酱 还是松露油酱? |
[15:11] | How about squab? | 乳鸽怎么样? |
[15:15] | I’m just kidding. Ketchup. | 我开玩笑来着 番茄酱吧 |
[15:18] | – Of course. – And sliced-up hot dogs. | -当然 -再来点热狗也行 |
[15:21] | Unbelievable. My grandson is a hillbilly. | 真不可思议 我孙子是个土包子 |
[15:30] | You know, I’m thinking we should move this party over to my place. | 我觉得该把这个派对移到我别墅去 |
[15:34] | But we’ve been playing volleyball all day. | 可我们玩了一整天的排球 |
[15:36] | We’re all sweaty and sticky. | 全身又是汗又是臭 |
[15:38] | No problem. Mi shower es su shower. | 没问题 我冲凉你冲凉 |
[15:42] | – What? – I have a shower. | -什么? -我有浴室 |
[15:47] | – Good. You live alone? – Pretty much. | -太好了 你一个人住? -差不多吧 |
[15:50] | My brother stays with me and he’s got a kid, but he’s at his grandmother’s. | 我弟弟跟我住一起 他有个儿子 但是去奶奶家度周末了 |
[15:54] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 喔 那真是太窝心了 |
[15:57] | Yeah, well, we’re sweet people. | 那是 我们都是大好人 |
[16:00] | I was raised by my grandma. I called her Nana. | 是我奶奶抚养的我 我叫她”婆婆” |
[16:04] | – Is that so? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[16:06] | I was raised by my grandma. I called her Nana. | 是我奶奶抚养的我 我叫她”婆婆” |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah. She was a big influence on me. | 啊哈 是啊 她对我影响很大 |
[16:16] | She raised me. I called her Nana. | 是她抚养的我 我叫她”婆婆” |
[16:23] | Oh, Jake, what have we done to you? | 喔 杰克啊 我们对你做了什么 |
[16:28] | Dinner, such as it is, is served. | 好啦杰克 你的要求我都满足了 |
[16:31] | Jake? Where are you? Come into the dining room! | 杰克 你在哪儿? 快来餐厅吃饭 |
[16:35] | Squab! | 乳鸽! |
[16:51] | Alan. Alan, I’m worried about the kid. | 艾伦 艾伦 我很担心那孩子 |
[16:55] | What kid? | 啥孩子? |
[16:58] | Your kid. Our kid. I think we should go to Mom’s and get him. | 你的孩子 我们的孩子 我觉得我们该去把他接回来 |
[17:01] | Oh, come on, he’s fine. And it’s just for one night. | 放心 他没事 不过是一个晚上 |
[17:05] | Which, by the way, is rapidly becoming one of the best nights of my life. | 再说了 这极可能会成为我这辈子最棒的一夜 |
[17:10] | And grind, and grind. And step and step and turn. | 脖子扭扭 屁股扭扭 踩踩再来转个圈 |
[17:14] | Alan. Alan, please. | 艾伦 艾伦 求你了 |
[17:16] | Hey, if you’re worried, why don’t you call. | 你这么担心干嘛不打个电话去 |
[17:18] | And grind, and grind. And grind and grind and grind. | 脖子扭扭 屁股扭扭 扭啊扭啊 扭扭扭 |
[17:22] | – What’s her number? – You don’t have her on speed dial? | -她号码多少? -你没记在快速拨号上? |
[17:26] | Hey, if I can’t eat it, | 想在我手机里有立足之地 |
[17:27] | bang it or bet on it, it’s not in my phone. | 她要么满足我食欲 要么满足我性欲 |
[17:32] | It’s ringing. | 响了 |
[17:34] | And grind, and grind. And I’m a lucky boy. | 脖子扭扭 屁股扭扭 我是狗屎运男孩 |
[17:40] | Hello? Mom? | 喂 妈? |
[17:41] | I can’t talk to you now, Charlie. | 我现在不能跟你说话 |
[17:44] | Get that out of your mouth. Are you an animal? | 快吐出来 你是畜生吗? |
[17:48] | Mom? Hello? Hello? | 妈? 喂 喂 |
[17:51] | And grind, and grind. And step and step and… | 脖子扭扭 屁股扭扭 踩踩再来转个圈 |
[17:58] | You don’t understand, Charlie. | 你还是不明白 查理 |
[18:00] | It was a women’s volleyball team and I could’ve been the volleyball. | 那是个女子排球队 而我很可能会变成那个排球 |
[18:04] | – Get your priorities straight, will you? – I’ve got my priorities straight. | -你真是不知道轻重缓急啊 -轻重缓急我清楚得很 |
[18:08] | I’ve had a kid for 11 years, but I’ve never had group sex. | 我有个孩子都11年了 可从来没有过群交 |
[18:12] | Alan, you didn’t miss anything. It’s an overrated male fantasy. | 就没有群交这码子事 都是男人幻想出来的 |
[18:15] | – Really? – No, are you kidding? | -当真? -当然不 开什么玩笑 |
[18:24] | He’d better be scarred for life. | 他最好很受伤很受伤 |
[18:31] | – Mom? – Oh, hello, boys. | -妈? -好啊 孩子们 |
[18:35] | What happened? Where’s Jake? | 怎么了? 杰克呢? |
[18:38] | I sent him up to take a bath. | 我让他去洗澡了 |
[18:39] | He had hot dogs and spaghetti in his hair. | 他头上有热狗和通心粉 |
[18:43] | Why would he have hot dogs and spaghetti in his hair? | 他头上怎么会有热狗和通心粉 |
[18:46] | Because he wouldn’t eat squab. | 因为他不吃乳鸽 |
[18:50] | Squab. | 乳 鸽… |
[18:53] | – What are you guys doing here? – We wanted to see how things were. | -嘿 你们在这儿干吗呢 -我就是来看看你怎么样 |
[18:57] | – They’re okay. – See, he’s fine. | -还行啊 -看见没有? 他没事 |
[19:00] | – Let’s go back to the bar. – And take me with you. | -我们回酒吧去 -把我也带上 |
[19:09] | – Jake? – Yeah? | -杰克 -怎么? |
[19:15] | Did you turn the water off in the bathtub? | 你把浴缸的水龙头关掉了吧? |
[19:32] | – Say goodbye to Grandma. – Goodbye, Grandma. | -跟奶奶说再见 -再见 奶奶 |
[19:34] | Night, Mom. | 晚安 妈 |
[19:42] | You realize that in one night, | 你有没有意识到 |
[19:44] | he did what we couldn’t do in a lifetime. | 这小子一晚上就完成了我们毕生未竟的事业 |
[19:48] | He broke her. | 他瓦解了她 |
[19:50] | He chewed her up and spit her out. | 嚼碎了又吐了出来 |
[19:54] | It was a beautiful thing. | 真是太美妙了 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna be truthful here, Alan. | 说实话 艾伦 |
[19:58] | I always thought your kid was a little bit of a simpleton. | 我以前以为这孩子是个小傻子 |
[20:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:04] | But clearly, he is the chosen one. | 很显然 他就是那个蒙选之人 |
[20:09] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 嘿 伙计们 瞧瞧这个 |
[20:11] | Pull my finger. | 拉我的手指 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:17] | And they shall call him Jake. | 而世人都称他为 杰克 |