时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, Doc, how many more adjustments you think I’m going to need? | 医生 您觉得我还需要再来做几次按摩? |
[00:05] | Well, Mr. Malinkovich, let’s see. | 哦 Malinkovich先生 让我们来算一下 |
[00:09] | Um, my son won’t graduate college till 2015, so… | 嗯..我儿子大学毕业是2015年 所以… |
[00:13] | a lot. | 很多次… |
[00:16] | See you next time. | 下次见咯~ |
[00:20] | Okay, Mr. Dunlop. | 现在到你啦 Dunlop先生 |
[00:22] | It’s good to see you again, sir. | 很高心再次见到你. |
[00:22] | And, uh, how are we doing today? | 今天感觉怎么样啊? |
[00:25] | Not good. | 哦 不是很好 |
[00:28] | I was making love to my wife last night. | 我昨天晚上和老婆嘿咻了 |
[00:30] | Oh, my God, is she okay? | 额滴神呀 她还好么? |
[00:32] | She’s fine. She was on top. | 额..没事 她一直在上面的 |
[00:35] | But my back went out, Doc. | 但是我感觉我的腰脱臼了 医生 |
[00:37] | Okay, well, let’s, uh, get you on the table and get to work. | OK 那你过去趴到桌子上 我给你做些按摩 |
[00:40] | Steady there, big fella. | 喔喔喔!站稳点 大块头 |
[00:44] | I took some pain pills my wife had left over from her C-section. | 我吃了一点我老婆做剖腹产时候剩下的止痛药 |
[00:48] | I guess my legs are a little rubbery. | 我觉得现在腿都站不直了 |
[00:50] | How many pills did you take? | 你..你吃了多少止痛药啊 |
[00:52] | Well, let’s see. | 让我算一下.. |
[00:53] | One when I went to bed… | 睡觉前一粒 |
[00:54] | One when I got up… | 起床后一粒 |
[00:56] | Seven. | 一共七粒… |
[00:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[00:59] | You know, it’s not usually a good idea to pop Class-A narcotics like Skittles. | 你知道把这种危险的麻醉药当糖豆吃可不是个好主意 |
[01:04] | I gotta lie down. | 我不行了 好困… |
[01:06] | Okay, okay, but not here, n-not now. | OK 但是不要在这儿 也不要现在睡.. |
[01:10] | Oh, my God! | 别倒 别倒下来 天哪 |
[01:13] | Mr Dunlop! | Dunlop先生 |
[01:16] | Mr. Dunlop, you need to get up. | Dunlop先生 拜托你醒醒啊 |
[01:18] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[01:22] | Fire! | 着火啦 |
[01:25] | Big giant guy! | 巨人袭击诊所啦 |
[01:33] | Oh, perfect. | 哦 真是时候 |
[01:43] | Dr. Harper speaking. | 你好 Harper医生诊所 |
[01:47] | Judith, this is not a good time. | 噢..Judith 我现在没空和你说这些 |
[01:52] | I’m with a patient. | 我和病人在一起 |
[01:56] | Well, what about Jake? | 什么?那Jake怎么办? |
[01:58] | Well, no, I can’t pick him up at school now. | 让我去接他?我现在正忙着呢 |
[02:00] | Why can’t you do it? | 你为什么不能去 |
[02:02] | You’re not the only one under pressure, Judith! | Judith 我承受的压力比你要大得多 |
[02:07] | All right, I’ll call Charlie and have him pick him up. | 好吧好吧 我打电话叫Charlie去接他好了 |
[02:11] | Hey, hey, stop that. | 嘿 嘿 别这样.. |
[02:20] | Stop that. | 嘿 别这样… |
[02:25] | Do you need to get it? | 你要去接么? |
[02:26] | Nah, the machine’ll pick up. | 不用 电话会自动帮我打发掉他的 |
[02:28] | Hey, it’s Charly. | 嘿 我是Charlie |
[02:30] | Do your thing when you hear the beep. | 听到beep声后请留言…”beep” |
[02:33] | Charlie, I need your help. | Charlie 帮帮我吧 |
[02:36] | Oh, pick up, pick up, pick up! | 噢 快点接电话啊… |
[02:38] | For God’s sake! | 噢..真倒霉 |
[02:41] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[02:51] | Hey, look who’s here! | 嘿~~看谁回来了 |
[02:56] | How come you’re not in school? | 今天怎么没去学校 |
[02:57] | He got sent home– for misbehaving. | 他被老师赶回来了 因为行为不端 |
[02:59] | Well, it’s about time. | 哦 那是迟早的事 |
[03:01] | Hey, when I was your age, I had already been arrested twice. | 我像你这么大的时候已经被拘留过两次了 |
[03:06] | Charlie, don’t. | Charlie 别在Jake面前说你那些光辉事迹 |
[03:07] | No convictions. | 那又不算什么的 我当时又没被定罪 |
[03:09] | Come on. I’ve had a really bad day. | 我今天真是糟透了 |
[03:11] | I had to cancel all my patients | 为了去接他 |
[03:12] | and close my office to go pick him up. | 我取消了所有病人的预约还关掉了我的诊所 |
[03:14] | Wow, what a drag. | 哦 太可怜了 |
[03:16] | Hey, I got some new video games. You wanna play with me? | 嘿 我买了一些新游戏 要一起玩么 |
[03:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:19] | Did you forget you’re being punished? | 你现在还在受罚呢 忘记了? |
[03:21] | No, but why does Uncle Charlie | 我没忘啊 但是Charlie叔叔没犯错 |
[03:22] | have to suffer? | 干嘛要惩罚他 |
[03:23] | Go to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[03:26] | You know, in some countries you’re innocent until proven guilty. | 你知道吗?在某些国家你这样对待孩子已经就会被定罪了 |
[03:28] | You confessed. | 别废话 赶紧给我写检讨去 |
[03:30] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 对 差点忘了 |
[03:31] | And that country you’re thinking of is this one, genius! | 你想到的那个国家就是这里 小天才 |
[03:38] | What’d he do? | 他到底做了什么 |
[03:40] | Something awful. | 很恶劣的事 |
[03:41] | How awful? | 怎么个恶劣法 |
[03:42] | These are all multi-player games. | 这些可都是多人游戏 没有他我都玩不成了 |
[03:44] | Apparently, there is a little girl in | Jake的班里 |
[03:45] | Jake’s class named Barbara Schmidt | 有个小女孩叫Barbara Schmidt |
[03:49] | who is a little more physically developed than the other girls, | 比起其他女孩来 发育的..咳咳..有些早 |
[03:53] | and Jake decided to make a picture of her and pass it around. | 于是Jake给她画了张画 还在全班传阅 |
[04:04] | I only passed it to one person. | 我只传给一个人看了 |
[04:08] | What happened after that was not my responsibility. | 那后面发生的事情 就不是我的责任了 |
[04:12] | Aw, dude! Why’d you sign it? | 噢 傻孩子..你干嘛要签上自己的名字 |
[04:15] | Okay, that part I regret. | 额..我最后悔的就是这个了 |
[04:20] | Go back to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[04:22] | “Boobra Schmidt.” “Boobra Schmidt.” | |
[04:25] | I’m putting this one on the refrigerator. | 我要把这张画贴到冰箱上 |
[04:28] | Charlie, this is serious. | Charlie 严肃点 这是很严重的事 |
[04:30] | It really speaks to me. | 画的真不错 |
[04:32] | The girl went home in tears, her mother is on the warpath | 那个女孩是哭着回家的 |
[04:34] | and Jake could get expelled. | 她妈妈正准备跟学校交涉 Jake可能因此被开除 |
[04:36] | For a silly drawing? | 就为了一张漫画? |
[04:37] | It’s considered sexual harassment. | 这已经被认为是性骚扰了 |
[04:41] | Oh, for the good old days | 噢 还是咱们上学的那个年代好啊 |
[04:43] | when you could wander into the girls’ locker room pretending you were blind. | 男生能装作一个瞎子游荡到女生更衣室里 |
[04:46] | You actually did that? That’s horrible. | 你真这么做了?太可恶了 |
[04:50] | No, the horrible part was stealing the dog from the blind kid. | 最可恶的部分其实是我偷了盲人同学的导盲犬 |
[04:54] | Well, unfortunately, | 现在时代变了 |
[04:56] | times have changed and we no longer live in a Porky’s movie. | 我们不能再生活在肥肉电影中 对你来说还真是不幸啊 |
[05:01] | What’s a Porky’s movie?! | 肥肉电影是什么 |
[05:03] | Close the door! I’ll be in to talk with you in a minute! | 关上你的门 我等会要和你谈谈 |
[05:07] | Alan, go easy on him. | Alan 别对他那么凶 |
[05:09] | He doesn’t understand what he did wrong. | 他还小 不明白自己哪儿做错了 |
[05:11] | He’s right! I don’t have a clue! | 他说的对 我的确一点头绪都没有 |
[05:14] | I thought I told you to close the door! | 我说过了 关上你的门 |
[05:16] | It is closed. | 门是关着的 |
[05:18] | Go in your room! | 我说的是把你关在里面 |
[05:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | You know what? Maybe I should talk to him. | 你知道吗 或许我和他谈比较合适 |
[05:25] | Oh. Oh, now you want to help? | 噢 现在?你现在才想到要帮忙? |
[05:27] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[05:29] | It means why didn’t you pick up the phone | 意思是 今天下午我需要你帮忙的时候.. |
[05:32] | when I needed you this afternoon? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[05:33] | I didn’t want to? | 额..因为我不想接? |
[05:36] | See? See? | 看吧看吧 |
[05:38] | I can’t depend on you. | 我没办法依靠你 |
[05:39] | I never have been able to depend on you, | 我从来都不能依靠你 |
[05:41] | and I never will be able to depend on you, | 而且我永远不能依靠你 |
[05:42] | and you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[05:44] | Because I’m undependable? | 因为我靠不住? |
[05:45] | Yes! Yes! Undependable and, an-and selfish, | 对 靠不住…而且自私 |
[05:48] | and frankly, I’m the idiot | 而且坦白的说 我就像个白痴一样 |
[05:50] | because I deluded myself into believing that | 因为我天真的认为我哥哥会在我非常困难的时候 |
[05:53] | when I desperately needed my brother to go pick up my kid at school, | 来帮我去学校接孩子的时候 |
[05:55] | he might actually bother to pick up the freaking phone! | 他却因为烦而不接我电话 |
[05:59] | Okay, okay, in my defense, I really didn’t want to. | 那…如果是这样的话 我真的不想接 |
[06:06] | Ok, you’re right. I’m sorry, I-I should’ve picked up the phone. | 好吧 你是对的 我当时应该接你电话的 |
[06:09] | Forget it. What’s done is done. No sense grinding on it. | 算了 过去就过去了 计较这个没有意义 |
[06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | I just have to accept the fact that I-I can’t count on anyone, | 我只是开始接受这个事实了 我指望不上任何人 |
[06:17] | least of all an emotionally immature narcissist who thinks that | 尤其不能指望我面前这个心里不成熟的自恋狂 |
[06:21] | the sun rises out of his navel and sets in his scrotum | 他以为太阳是从自己的肚脐升起 阴囊落下 |
[06:23] | and only cares about what lies between two. | 而且只在乎这两者之间那根东西的感受 |
[06:27] | Okay, I’m no expert, but that sounds a lot like “grinding.” | 这就是你所谓的”不计较”么 |
[06:30] | I am done talking to you. | 我和你已经没话说了 |
[06:33] | Come on, Alan, I said I was sorry. | 别闹了 Alan 我已经道歉了 |
[06:35] | Give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会好吗 |
[06:36] | For what? To let me down again? | 给你什么机会 再次伤害我么 |
[06:38] | Tell me what I can do. Name something. Anything. | 告诉我吧 我能为你做些什么 什么都可以 |
[06:40] | I have to go to Jake’s school tomorrow | 好吧好吧 我明天要去Jake的学校一趟 |
[06:45] | to see if I can keep him from being expelled. | 看看有什么办法能不让学校开除他 |
[06:46] | You want me to go with you? | 你要我和你一起去么? |
[06:47] | I am there. You can count on me. | 没问题 我会过去 你可以依靠我 |
[06:49] | No, my receptionist is out sick all week and | 不是..我诊所的接待员已经病了一周了 |
[06:51] | I need somebody to handle the phones while I’m gone. | 我需要一个人在我走了以后能帮忙接电话 |
[06:54] | In your office? | 在你的办公室? |
[06:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:57] | Way out in the Valley? | 在Valley镇的那个? |
[06:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:00] | All day? | 一整天? |
[07:02] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:03] | Gee, tomorrow’s not really good for me. | 啊..明天我好像还真的不方便诶 |
[07:09] | All right, all right, what time? | 好吧好吧 什么时候? |
[07:11] | The office opens at eight. | 办公室八点开门 |
[07:13] | O’clock? | 早上八点么? |
[07:14] | No, degrees. | 不 晚上八点 |
[07:17] | No reason to be snide. I just don’t want to be late. | 我并不是在想办法骗你 我只是不想迟到 |
[07:21] | Fine. We leave at seven. | 太好了 我们七点出发 |
[07:24] | O’clock? | 晚上七点么? |
[07:29] | Okay, Charlie! Time to get up and go to work! | 好了 Charlie 是时候起床上班了 |
[07:33] | Charlie? Charlie? | |
[07:35] | Of course. | 果然 |
[07:38] | Never even came home. | 昨晚根本就没回家 |
[07:44] | Why help your only brother | 当你可以和陌生人作乐的时候 |
[07:46] | when you can be out boffing total strangers? | 还有什么理由来帮助自己唯一的弟弟呢 |
[07:51] | “I’ll be there for you.” “You can count on me.” | 我会在那儿等你的 你可以依靠我 |
[07:55] | My own fault. I’m just stupid and gullible. | 这都是我的错 我太笨太容易受骗了 |
[07:59] | And annoying, don’t forget annoying. | 还很烦人 别忘记这点 |
[08:02] | You’re here. | 你在这儿 |
[08:04] | You said 7:00, right? | 你说的是七点钟 不是么? |
[08:05] | You got yourself up? | 你自己醒的? |
[08:05] | Didn’t have to. | 完全不需要 |
[08:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:07] | Didn’t sleep. | 因为我就没睡 |
[08:10] | You haven’t been to bed? | 你昨晚就没上床? |
[08:12] | Not my bed. | 上的不是我的床 |
[08:13] | Hey, you want some coffee? I made some coffee. | 嘿 你想来点咖啡么? |
[08:15] | It’s really good coffee. Oop, no more coffee. | 我煮了点咖啡 真是不错的咖啡 啊 咖啡喝完了 |
[08:17] | Why don’t you make some more coffee while I go take a squirt? | 为什么你不煮点咖啡?我要先去解决点个人问题 |
[08:22] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[08:23] | Yo, Berta. Berta, Bert, Bert, Bert. | 呦 贝塔 贝塔 贝塔贝塔贝塔 |
[08:27] | He just getting home? | 他刚回家么? |
[08:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:29] | He gotta wonder how long he can keep burnin’ that penis at both ends. | 你不想知道他一次能坚持多久么 |
[08:33] | I try not to think about it. | 我在试着不想这个问题 |
[08:36] | Listen, | 听着 |
[08:38] | Charlie is coming with me to work today, | Charlie今天要和我一起去工作 |
[08:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:41] | He’s gonna help me at the office. | 他要在办公室帮我一点忙 |
[08:42] | You want to bet? | 你想求我么? |
[08:44] | What’s up with Uncle Charlie? | Charlie叔叔怎么了? |
[08:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[08:46] | He’s peein’ off the deck. | 他往阳台外面尿尿 |
[08:49] | I thought we weren’t allowed to do that. | 我觉得他肯定不会同意我们这么做 |
[08:51] | We’re not. | 我们不会这么做 |
[08:52] | We’re not?! | 我们不会? |
[08:54] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不会 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好吧 不说这个 |
[08:59] | What’s the Oompa Loompa doing here on a weekday? | 那这个小混混在上学的时间在这里做什么 |
[09:02] | He got suspended from school. | 他被学校停课了 |
[09:03] | Why isn’t he with his mother? | 那他为什么不跟他妈妈在一起 |
[09:06] | Judith had a little liposuction yesterday | 呃..Judith昨天做了一个….吸脂手术 |
[09:10] | and she needs to stay in bed until she… | 她需要一直卧床 |
[09:11] | stops leaking fat. | 直到她停止..泄漏..脂肪 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I hate it when that happens. | 是啊 那样的确很讨厌 |
[09:21] | So what did the melonhead do? | 那么..这个蠢材到底做了些什么 |
[09:23] | Oh, it’s a long story. | 额 那要和你解释很久了 |
[09:25] | Worth a thousand words. | 啊..这个可以说明一切了 |
[09:29] | Come on, Charlie! | 快点 Charlie |
[09:31] | Let’s go! | 我们该走啦 |
[09:32] | Hang on. I’m not done yet! | 等会 我还没完事呢 |
[09:35] | Oh, will you leave the seagulls alone?! For crying out loud! | 噢..你能饶了那只海鸥么 它叫的好可怜 |
[09:39] | So… | 那么.. |
[09:43] | You like making fun of girls with big boobs. | 你开起来很喜欢取笑丰满的女人啊? |
[09:52] | Not anymore. | 我不会再这么做了 |
[09:55] | Gridlock! | (堵车ing…) |
[10:26] | Stop. | 好了 停下吧 |
[10:30] | People do this every day? | 人们每天都要这么做么? |
[10:31] | Drive to work at eight miles an hour? | 以八英里每小时的速度开车上班? |
[10:33] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[10:34] | I’d have to kill myself. | 我都想自杀了 |
[10:36] | Oh, click. | 哦 我想到了 |
[10:38] | What? | 想到什么了? |
[10:40] | I just had a phenomenal business idea. | 我刚刚想到了一个很棒的赚钱方法 |
[10:41] | They haven’t perfected personal jet packs yet. | 现在还没有开发出个人使用的喷气发动机呢 |
[10:46] | Okay, I have another one. | 我又想到了一个 |
[10:48] | We buy a donut machine and put it in your trunk. | 我们买一个甜甜圈机器放到你的后备厢里 |
[10:52] | Let’s go back to the jet packs. | 我们还是再来说说喷气发动机吧 |
[10:54] | Hear me out. | 你听我说 |
[10:55] | The next time you’re stuck in a traffic jam, | 下一次你再被堵车困住的时候 |
[10:57] | you just pop your trunk and start selling donuts to all the other drivers. | 你就可以打开你的后备厢然后向别的司机卖甜甜圈了 |
[11:01] | We’ll call ’em… | 我们把这个产品叫做…. |
[11:03] | Gridnuts… | “好甜圈” |
[11:05] | Trunk Crullers… | “汽车煎饼” |
[11:09] | Stop ‘n’ Go-Nuts. | “启停果” |
[11:11] | Charlie? Charlie? | |
[11:12] | Yeah? | 啥事? |
[11:13] | Please stop talking. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:17] | I got it! | 哈 我想到了 |
[11:19] | Trunkin’ Donuts. | “甜圈新干线” |
[11:29] | Here it is. | 我们到啦 |
[11:32] | The chiropractic offices of Dr. Alan Harper. | Alan Harper医生的脊椎指压治疗诊所 |
[11:36] | So this is where you come every day, huh? | 这就是你每天上班的地方 |
[11:40] | Yep, for 11 years. | 是啊 11年了 |
[11:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[11:44] | I would’ve killed myself ten and a half years ago. | 要是我的话10年半以前就自杀了 |
[11:49] | Okay, now, all you have to do is sit here | 好吧 现在你需要做的就是坐在这儿. |
[11:53] | and when the phone rings, | 当电话响起的时候 |
[11:54] | pick it up and say, “Dr. Harper’s office.” | 拿起来 然后说:”你好 Harper医生诊所” |
[11:56] | So right off the bat, I lie? | 也就是说要我撒谎咯? |
[12:01] | I am a doctor, Charlie. | 我确实是一个医生 Charlie |
[12:03] | Yeah, and I’m king of the traffic donuts. | 哈 那我还是”交通甜甜圈大王”呢 |
[12:09] | Moving on… | 我们继续说… |
[12:11] | I have canceled all the morning appointments, | 我取消了所有上午的预约 |
[12:13] | so the only thing you’re going to have to deal with is walk-ins. | 所以你需要应对的只是那些没有预约过的人 |
[12:16] | Just have them make an appointment for another time. | 只要让他们约另外的时间就可以了 |
[12:18] | So I don’t get to crack anybody’s back? | 那…我不需要拍打别人的后背么 |
[12:22] | Charlie, listen to me very carefully. | Charlie 请你认真听我说 |
[12:25] | You must not touch the patients. | 你千万不要去碰那些病人 |
[12:31] | This is not me talking. This is the State of California. | 这不是我的要求 这是加利福尼亚法律的规定 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:37] | Let me be absolutely clear. | 让我把话再说的明白点 |
[12:40] | No touching the patients. | 不 要 碰 病 人 |
[12:43] | Got it. | 了解 |
[12:45] | What did I just say you? Repeat it back to me. | 我刚才和你说了什么 你重复一遍 |
[12:47] | Boy, you’re really not a morning person, are you? | 噢 看来你的确不适合早上工作啊 |
[12:50] | All right, I’ve got to go get to Jake’s school. | 好了 我要赶去Jake的学校了 |
[12:53] | Say a prayer that I can keep him from being expelled. | 祈祷我能让他不被开除吧 |
[12:55] | Don’t worry about a thing. It’s under control. | 不要担心 这些都在我的掌握中 |
[12:57] | You can count on me. | 你可以信任我 |
[12:59] | Oh, if I could believe even one of those things. | 噢 我觉得每一件事都不能放心交给你 |
[13:37] | Okay, where can I hang myself? | 太无聊了 哪儿能让我上吊啊 |
[13:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:49] | Oh, hey, Alan… | 噢 你好 Alan |
[13:51] | I said “Dr. Harper’s office.” | 我说 “Harper医生诊所” 了 |
[13:54] | I did. | 我确实说了 |
[13:56] | You know what, call back and give me another chance. | 那好吧 你再打一次 再给我一次机会 |
[14:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:04] | Damn, try it again. | 该死 再来一次 |
[14:12] | Are you waiting to see the principal? | 你是在等着见校长么 |
[14:14] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[14:16] | Oh, have a seat. | 哦 请坐 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | Uh, Alan. | 呃 我叫Alan |
[14:26] | Mindy Oh, Mindy. | |
[14:27] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:27] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[14:39] | You must be Boobra’s mom… | 喔 你一定是波波拉的妈妈 |
[14:50] | Barbara’s mams… | 芭芭拉的馒馒 |
[15:05] | Don’t worry, Alan. I’m not touching the patients. | 别担心 Alan 我没有碰病人 |
[15:09] | There are human lives at stake here, man. | 这里有急诊病人 |
[15:14] | I need those spines delivered immediately. | 马上把那些脊椎送过来 |
[15:19] | Hello. Can I give you a complimentary adjustment? | 你好 我能给你做一次免费的按摩么 |
[15:22] | I’m here for the masseuse position. | 我是来应聘女按摩师的 |
[15:25] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[15:26] | Well, I’m really not authorized to do any hiring, | 我虽然没有资格雇佣你 |
[15:29] | but you’re obviously qualified. | 但是你看起来…一定很称职 |
[15:34] | So the hell with protocol, welcome aboard. | 别管什么协议了 欢迎你来上班 |
[15:40] | Let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你一些事 |
[15:41] | Puberty is hard enough for a young girl without having to be | 青春期的女孩总是会被那些讨厌的男孩子们偷看或者捉弄 |
[15:44] | leered at and made fun of by obnoxious little boys. | 这对女孩来说太难了 |
[15:47] | I couldn’t agree with you more. | 我不能赞同你的看法 |
[15:51] | And I can assure you that I’ve had a long talk with Jake | 我向你保证我已经和Jake好好的谈过一次了 |
[15:52] | about how wrong it is to objectify women’s… | 并且告诉他嘲笑女同学是多么的错误 |
[15:54] | Up here. I’m up here. | 你看哪儿呢 我在这儿哦 |
[15:57] | I know. I know. I see you. | 我知道 我知道 我在看着你 |
[15:59] | A-A-And let me tell you something. | 现 现 现在我来告诉你一些事情.. |
[16:01] | There is no one more sympathetic than I to the plight of the large-breasted woman. | 没有人比我更同情大胸女人的难处了 |
[16:07] | “Plight”? It’s not an affliction. | “难处”? 这并不是什么痛苦啊 |
[16:10] | Well, no, not the breasts themselves, | 不..我不是说波波本身… |
[16:12] | but the attendant back problems associated with carrying the enormous load. | 而是说伴随着这种巨大的负担所带来的各种问题… |
[16:18] | So now my breasts are a “load”? | 就是说 我的胸部是种负担咯? |
[16:22] | From a strictly engineering standpoint, yes. | 从工程学的角度 严格的讲..是的 |
[16:25] | See-see, I am a chiropractor and | 你看 我是一个脊椎指压治疗师 |
[16:27] | I deal with the heartache of MMS all the time. | 我每天都会接触受到MMS困扰的人 |
[16:29] | MMS? | MMS是什么? |
[16:30] | Massive Mammary Syndrome. | 宏伟 乳房 综合症 |
[16:33] | It’s a term I coined in an article I submitted to | 这是我在一篇论文里提到的称法 |
[16:35] | the Journal of the American Chiropractic Association. | 我已经把这篇文章投给美国脊椎指压治疗协会杂志了 |
[16:39] | It hasn’t really caught on. | 但是..目前..还没有刊登 |
[16:41] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[16:42] | MMS is particularly acute among strippers, | MMS在脱衣舞女人群中是十分普遍和严重的 |
[16:44] | but they bring it on themselves with those humongous implants. | 但是她们巨大是因为植入了硅胶 |
[16:48] | Yours, on the other hand, appear quite natural. | 另一方面 你的这种巨大一看就是纯天然的 |
[16:50] | God-given, am I right? | 天赐的 我说的对么 |
[16:55] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你脑袋是不是秀逗了 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:02] | I was a bottle baby. | 我是个试管婴儿 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry, Dr. Harper’s not in this morning, | 不好意思 Harper医生今天上午没有来 |
[17:17] | but if your back’s really bothering you, | 但是如果你的后背真的很折磨你的话 |
[17:18] | we do have a masseuse on duty. | 我们现在有个女按摩师可以为您服务 |
[17:20] | Fine. Anything. | 可以 谁都可以 |
[17:21] | Well, let’s see, | 好吧 让我们来看看 |
[17:23] | she just went in with a patient about five minutes ago, | 5分钟前她刚刚和一个病人进去了 |
[17:25] | so if you don’t mind waiting- | 如果你不介意多等会的话 |
[17:26] | Thank you, that was great. | 谢谢 刚才真是太棒了 |
[17:28] | Good. Come back soon. | 很好 欢迎您以后再来 |
[17:31] | Soon? I’ll be back after lunch. | 以后?午饭后我还会回来 |
[17:35] | – You next? – Oh, please. | -你是下一个? -是的 请快点 |
[17:38] | Let’s go. | 好的 那进来吧 |
[17:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[17:43] | Your cut. | 你的回扣 |
[17:47] | Ha,click! | 哈 我想到了 |
[17:50] | – I am really sorry. – Just drop it. | -我真的很抱歉 -好了 不要再说了 |
[17:56] | You know, in my defense… | 你知道吗?在我的内心深处 |
[17:58] | well, in defense of all men, | 在所有男人的内心深处 |
[18:00] | we do live in a mammo-centric society. | 我们都活在一个以馒馒为中心的社会 |
[18:03] | Mammo-centric? | 以馒馒为中心? |
[18:05] | Another coinage of mine. | 我创造的另一个词 |
[18:08] | Hasn’t really premiered the cultural zeitgeist. | 还没有正式在文化界推广 |
[18:12] | Hey, bottle baby. I’m up here! | 嘿 试管男 我在这儿 往上看 |
[18:15] | That that perfectly illustrates my points… | 这完全阐述了我的观点们 |
[18:17] | point. | 这个观点 |
[18:20] | From the moment we are born, | 从我们出生的那一刻起 |
[18:22] | we are basically bombarded by breasts. | 几乎无时无刻不看到女人的胸部 |
[18:24] | Breasts in advertising, breasts in television, breasts in movies. | 广告里 电视里 电影里 |
[18:28] | Here a breast, there a breast, everywhere a breast, breast… | 这儿也是 那儿也是 走到哪儿都是满眼的胸部 |
[18:32] | Heck, you can understand the fixation. | 嘿 你应该理解男人的这种情结 |
[18:35] | You’re a horrible little man. | 你这个可恶的小人 |
[18:37] | Okay, okay, | 好吧好吧 |
[18:38] | I had hoped that we could have a spirited exchange of ideas here, | 我本来是以为我们能在这里互相交换彼此的想法的 |
[18:43] | but if we’re going to just degenerate into name-calling, | 但如果你只是在不断考虑如何用更伤人的称呼来喊我的话 |
[18:45] | perhaps we should wait for the principal | 也许我们应该等校长 |
[18:47] | to decide what reasonable punishment for my son would be. | 让他来决定我的儿子应该受到什么合理的惩罚 |
[18:50] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[18:50] | We’ll let the principal decide. | 我们来让校长决定 |
[18:55] | I’m Principal Gallagher. | 我是Gallagher校长 |
[19:00] | Oh, God, my boy’s gonna get the chair. | 天啊 我儿子死定了 |
[19:08] | Time! | 时间到咯 |
[19:12] | Man, is this day ever gonna end? | 噢 今天看来没办法打烊了 |
[19:21] | Hey, Alan. | 嘿 Alan |
[19:26] | What’s going on here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[19:28] | I had another business idea. | 我有了另一个赚钱计划 |
[19:29] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[19:31] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[19:32] | What do men like better than donuts? | 什么能比甜甜圈更讨男人的喜欢 |
[19:37] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[19:41] | Time! | 时间到 |
[19:51] | 4200 4300 4301 4302 4,200, 4,300, 4,301, 4,302. | |
[19:55] | I hate singles. Don’t you hate singles? | 我讨厌零钱 你讨厌零钱么? |
[19:57] | You turned my business into a brothel! | 你把我的诊所变成了妓院 |
[20:02] | I thought you’d be proud of me. | 我还以为你会为我骄傲呢 |
[20:03] | I didn’t touch a single patient. | 我可一点都没有碰那些病人哦 |
[20:05] | I left you alone for a couple of hours | 我只把你一个人留在那儿几个小时 |
[20:09] | and you turned my business into a brothel! | 你就把我的诊所变成了妓院 |
[20:12] | You know what you need? A nice, relaxing massage. | 你知道你现在需要什么么 一次舒服的放松按摩 |
[20:15] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:17] | There is a happy ending here. | 今天的收获不错哦 |
[20:19] | From what I saw, there was, like, 40 of ’em. | 我看到大概有40个人在里面 |
[20:21] | And that’s just what’s on the books. | 那些只是在表面上的哦 |
[20:24] | I don’t want to know about it. | 我不想知道 |
[20:26] | I never want to know about it. | 永远不想知道 |
[20:28] | Okay, we’ll change the subject. | 好吧 我们来换个话题 |
[20:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:31] | How’d it go at Jake’s school? | Jake学校里的事情怎么样了 |
[20:32] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[20:34] | I never want to talk about it. | 永远不想 |
[20:37] | You screwed up, huh? | 你搞砸了 对吧 |
[20:38] | In ways you can’t imagine. | 过程你绝对想象不到 |
[20:40] | So he’s expelled? | 那他会被开除么? |
[20:42] | No, he’s just suspended for the week. | 不 只是这个星期被停课了 |
[20:45] | That’s not so bad. It’s already Wednesday. | 那还不算坏啊 已经是周三了 |
[20:47] | I, on the other hand, | 另一个惩罚呢 |
[20:48] | have been asked never to set foot on the grounds of Woodward Avenue Elementy School again. | 就是我被永远禁止在踏进Jake的学校一步 |
[20:52] | No kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[20:53] | And it was strongly suggested that I resign from the PTA. | 而且强烈建议我从PTA辞职 |
[20:56] | And there was talk of a civil suit. | 还将有一次民事诉讼的约谈 |
[20:59] | Oh, and Principal Gallagher’s lesbian lover | 哦 还有 Gallagher校长的女同情人 |
[21:02] | might just drop by tonight to kick my ass. | 有可能会在今晚来打我一顿 |
[21:04] | Remind me to charge the camcorder. | 记得提醒我准备好摄像机 |
[21:06] | Oh, click! Another great business idea. | 哈 我又想到一个赚钱的好主意 |
[21:09] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[21:09] | Just listen. | 听就好了 |
[21:10] | We put a massage table in the trunk of your car… | 我们把一个按摩台放到你的后备厢里 |
[21:13] | Forget it, Charlie. | 想都别想 |
[21:14] | Actually, we’d probably need a van… | 事实上 一个大篷车或许会更好些 |
[21:15] | – I’m not listening. – Oh, come on. | -我没在听哦 -拜托 |
[21:17] | Who need their tension relieved more than guys stuck in traffic? | 有谁会比正在堵车的男人更需要减压呢 |
[21:20] | We’ll call it… | 我们应该把这叫做 |
[21:23] | Bumper to Humper… | 保险杠到保险套 |
[21:26] | Speed Humps… | 极速快车 |
[21:28] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[21:29] | Jiffy Lube. | 瞬间润滑 |
[21:30] | Oh, wait, somebody already has that. | 等等 好像有人用过这个名字了 |