时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Will you please stop that?! | 你丫能停下吗?! |
[00:24] | I got a piece of popcorn stuck in my teeth. | 有块爆米花塞我牙缝里了 |
[00:26] | So go brush them. | 那你就去刷牙啊 |
[00:28] | I brushed them this morning. | 我早上已经刷过一次了 |
[00:29] | So go floss them. | 那就用牙线啊 |
[00:30] | Oh,gross! | 你真烦人 |
[00:34] | Wait.I got it. | 等等 我把它弄出来了 |
[00:37] | No,that’s chicken. | 原来是鸡肉啊 |
[00:40] | When did we have chicken? | 我们上次吃鸡肉是什么时候的事 |
[00:42] | You didn’t really brush this morning,did you? | 你今天早晨其实并没有刷牙吧 |
[00:45] | Between you and me,I lost my toothbrush three days ago. | 这事我只跟你说 我的牙刷其实三天前就找不到了 |
[00:54] | Still good. | 吃起来还不错~ |
[00:58] | Hey,have you met any of the ladies my dad’s been dating? | 嘿 你见过我爸爸约会的那些对像么 |
[01:01] | -No.You? -No. | -没有 你呢 -我也没 |
[01:07] | More chicken? | 又一块鸡肉? |
[01:09] | Fingernail. | 手指甲 |
[01:12] | Yours? | 你自己的? |
[01:15] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[01:20] | So,how come I don’t get to meet Dad’s dates? | 为什么爸爸不带我一起去他的约会呢 |
[01:23] | I don’t know.Maybe ’cause you’re disgusting. | 知不道 可能因为你太恶心了 |
[01:26] | No,come on,really. | 得了吧 別骗我 到底为什么 |
[01:29] | I’m not kidding. | 我没和你开玩笑 |
[01:30] | For most women,you’re a deal-breaker. | 对大多数女人来说 你就是个”约会破坏者” |
[01:32] | But you used to say I was a babe magnet. | 你以前还说我是个”美女磁石”呢 |
[01:34] | You used to be little and cute. | 那时候你还小啊 长的也可爱 |
[01:37] | Now you’re just old and in the way. | 现在已经长大了 而且很碍事 |
[01:41] | That’s very hurtful,Uncle Charlie. | 你这样说太伤人了 查理叔叔 |
[01:44] | All right,the truth is that | 好吧 我骗你的 事实上 |
[01:45] | your dad doesn’t want you to get attached to any of these women | 你爸爸怕万一约会失败了 |
[01:48] | in case the relationship doesn’t work out. | 你会继续对那些女人产生依恋 |
[01:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:51] | Because he loves you very much,and he cares about your feelings. | 因为他很关心你 而且在乎你的感受啊 |
[01:54] | You let me meet your dates. | 你从来不介意带我去见你约会对象的啊 |
[01:57] | And what does that tell you? | 那又怎么样 |
[02:00] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[02:18] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[02:19] | Hey,Dad. | 爸 你回来啦 |
[02:21] | What are you doing up so late? | 都这么晚了 你不睡觉在做什么啊 |
[02:23] | Charlie,what is he doing up? | 查理 你怎么可以让他这么晚还待在这儿的 |
[02:25] | Shh,he’s asleep. | 嘘 他睡着了 |
[02:27] | Oh,oh,I’m sorry. | 喔 对不起 |
[02:29] | -Charlie!-What?! | -查理 -什么! |
[02:32] | Oh,hey,Alan. | 哦 嘿 艾伦 你回来啦 |
[02:33] | What is he doing up so late? | 他为什么这么晚还不睡觉 |
[02:35] | I told him to go to bed. | 我告诉他去睡觉了 |
[02:36] | How many times did I tell you to go to bed? | 我告诉你多少次让你去睡觉了 |
[02:38] | Boy,I lost count. | 嘿嘿 我忘记数了 |
[02:41] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[02:43] | So how was your date? | 那么 你的约会怎么样 |
[02:44] | It was fine. | 很好 |
[02:45] | Did you get any? | 你得到什么了? |
[02:51] | Did I get any what? | 我认为应该得到什么? |
[02:53] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[02:55] | What’s he supposed to get? | 他想得到什么? |
[02:57] | I swear,I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我发誓 我一点都不知道他在说什么 |
[02:59] | Go to bed! | 赶紧给我回去睡觉 |
[03:06] | What are you teaching him? | 你都教了他点什么! |
[03:07] | What difference does it make? | 我就算教 他又能记住什么 |
[03:08] | The only thing he retains is little shards of chicken. | 他唯一能剩下的就是 牙缝里的鸡肉 |
[03:14] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[03:15] | So,did you get any? | 那 你得到什么了? |
[03:17] | It was a nice evening.We had a lovely dinner. | 今晚我们过的很好 还吃了一顿可口的晚餐 |
[03:19] | You know,for the record, | 以我的经验来看 |
[03:21] | “a lovely dinner”doesn’t necessarily preclude | 一顿可口的晚餐比那之后 |
[03:23] | carpet burns and a bite mark on your ass. | 要做的事情来讲那只是可有可无的 |
[03:25] | In this case,it was just dinner and pleasant conversation. | 对我这次来说 只有晚餐和愉快的谈话 |
[03:28] | Well,that’s why God gave us Cinemax and an opposable thumb. | 上帝创造事物都是相对的嘛 |
[03:36] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[03:38] | Oh,hey,Alan. | 艾伦 等一下 |
[03:40] | The kid was asking about these women you’ve been going out with, | 孩子刚才问起一件事 |
[03:42] | why he never gets to meet any of them. | 他想知道你为什么总是不带他去你的约会 |
[03:44] | Really? Uh,what…what did you tell him? | 真的?你怎么和他说的 |
[03:46] | I said it’s probably because he’s disgusting. | 我和他说 也许是因为他太恶心了 |
[03:48] | Oh,Charlie… | 查理 你怎么能这么说 |
[03:50] | I also told him that you love him and that | 我还告诉他因为你爱他 |
[03:52] | you don’t want him to get attached to somebody and then be | 而且不想让他依赖上你约会的人 |
[03:54] | disappointed if things don’t work out. | 这样如果约会失败的话他也不会伤心 |
[03:56] | Good.Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[03:57] | But how come I don’t get to meet them? | 但是 为什么你不让我见见她们 |
[03:59] | ‘Cause you’re disgusting. | 因为你太恶心了 |
[04:02] | That’s very hurtful,Alan. | 你这么说太伤人了 艾伦 |
[04:06] | Come on,really. | 得了吧 说真的 |
[04:08] | What’s the big secret with these women? | 有必要把这些女人弄那么神秘吗 |
[04:11] | Oh,boy,I-I really don’t want to get into it. | 事实上我真的不想与她们之中的任何一个扯上关系 |
[04:13] | -They’re hideous,right? -No. | -因为她们长相太丑了么? -不是 |
[04:14] | -Insufferable? -No. | -因为不可理喻? -不是 |
[04:15] | Inflatable? | 那是太自负了? |
[04:19] | Are you insane? | 你脑子进水了么? |
[04:20] | Ooh,insane.Are they insane? | 哈 脑子进水 是因为她们脑子进水了? |
[04:23] | Leave me alone. | 让我静静好么 |
[04:24] | Come on,give me a hint. | 说嘛 给我点提示总行吧 |
[04:26] | When you go to pick them up,do you need a border collie to | 你再去约会的时候想不想带上 |
[04:27] | cut them off from the herd? | 一只牧羊犬来显的更有魅力些啊 |
[04:30] | Stop it! | 停 別说了 |
[04:32] | I’m never going to stop,Alan.You know me better than that. | 我才不停呢 你瞭解我的 |
[04:35] | Okay,fine.I’ll-I’ll tell you. | 好吧好吧 我 我告诉你吧 |
[04:37] | First of all, | 首先呢 |
[04:39] | there’s no women. | 其实并没有那些女人们 |
[04:40] | Imaginary.My next guess was gonna be imaginary. | 原来是假的 哎 我差一点就要猜到的 |
[04:44] | Let me finish. | 你听我说完 |
[04:46] | It’s just one woman. | 是只有一个女人 |
[04:48] | I’ve been seeing the same woman for several weeks now. | 这几个星期以来我一直见的都是同一个女人 |
[04:50] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[04:51] | -You’ve been playing it slow.-Yes. | -你想慢慢来 -是的 |
[04:53] | And by “slow,”I mean “gay.” | “慢慢来”的意思是说你有同性恋倾向 |
[04:56] | I can’t talk to you about this. | 我不能再和你说这些了 |
[04:59] | Alan,you hook a fish and play it too long, | 艾伦 你有一条鱼上钩了 但是却一直一直在玩弄它 |
[05:02] | you know what you’re gonna finally have when you reel it in? | 你知道你最后收杆的时候会得到什么吗? |
[05:04] | What? | 什么? |
[05:05] | A tired fish that thinks you’re gay. | 一条已经厌倦并且认为你是个同性恋的鱼 |
[05:09] | Do you drink while you’re baby-sitting my son? | 你帮我照看孩子的时候是不是喝酒了 |
[05:11] | Not at first,but he wears me down. | 一开始没有 但他实在是太烦人了 |
[05:15] | So,what’s the deal with this broad? | 那 你和那个贱人到底是怎么回事啊 |
[05:16] | She’s not a broad. | 她可不是个贱人 |
[05:22] | It’s Judith. | 她是朱蒂丝 |
[05:24] | -Your ex-wife? -Yeah | -你的前妻? -没错 |
[05:26] | Okay.Okay,that’s not fair. | 这 这不公平 |
[05:28] | You said “no” to insufferable and insane. | 我问你她是不是不可理喻和脑子进水时 你竟然说”不是” |
[05:32] | -Very funny.-Are you serious? | -很好笑 -你是认真的吗? |
[05:34] | And by “serious,” I mean dumber than a bag of doorknobs. | “认真”的意思是 你比一袋门把手还要愚蠢 |
[05:37] | Look,we went out to dinner a couple of weeks ago | 听着 我们两个一起出去吃饭已经好几个星期了 |
[05:40] | to talk about getting Jake into a good middle school, | 本来是想在一起讨论如何让杰克进入一所好的中学 |
[05:42] | before you know it,we were laughing and having a great time. | 后来我们发现在一起真的很开心 |
[05:45] | Well,I can see the humor in trying to get the little bonehead into a good school. | 让那个小笨蛋上一个好学校…你们还真是幽默 |
[05:51] | But that doesn’t mean you start dating your ex-wife. | 但这也不能成为你跟前妻约会的借口啊 |
[05:53] | I-I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:54] | I’m being naive,and romantic… | 我太幼稚 太浪漫了 |
[05:56] | Not even close! | 我才不是这个意思呢 |
[05:59] | Charlie,you can’t overlook the fact that we still have a lot in common. | 查理 你不能忽略一个事实 我和她之间还是有很多共同点的 |
[06:02] | Yeah,neither of you have any respect for you. | 是啊 你们两个都看不起你 |
[06:06] | The point is,she wants to give it another try,and so do I. | 重点是 她想要再尝试一次 我也一样 |
[06:10] | But we can’t let Jake know | 但是我们不能让杰克知道 |
[06:11] | because we don’t want him to get his hopes up. | 因为我们不想给他任何希望 |
[06:13] | Oh,buddy,why don’t you just take an electric sander to your testicles? | 兄弟 你干嘛不直接买个电动打磨机自己爽下就好了 |
[06:20] | We’re both adults,we are aware of the pitfalls, | 我们都是成年人 我们互相吸引 |
[06:23] | and we think it’s worth the risk. | 而且我们认为值得冒险一试 |
[06:27] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | -I wish you both nothing but happiness.-Thank you. | -我祝你们幸福 -谢谢 |
[06:51] | -Hello.-Hello. | -你们好 -你好 |
[06:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:58] | Sit down,Alan.We need to talk. | 你坐这儿 我们需要好好谈谈了 |
[07:01] | Yeah,well,uh…listen,I’d love to, | 呃 听着 我非常愿意和你们谈 |
[07:04] | but I’ve got to wake up Jake so that we can… | 但是我现在要去叫杰克起床了 所以我们.. |
[07:09] | Let him sleep. | 让他再睡会吧 |
[07:13] | Am I getting whacked? | 你们想要打我么? |
[07:15] | It was discussed,but I was overruled. | 我们曾经讨论过 不过被我否决了 |
[07:19] | Sit down. | 给我坐那儿去 |
[07:25] | Alan,we’re all here because we love you. | 艾伦 我们在这儿和你谈是因为我们爱你 |
[07:29] | And we don’t want to see you make a terrible mistake. | 而且我们不想看到你犯一个严重的错误 |
[07:33] | I’m just waiting for my toaster strudel to pop. | 我只是在等我的点心烤好 |
[07:40] | There we go. | 搞定 |
[07:44] | You told on me. | 你居然告发了我 |
[07:45] | Hey,you wouldn’t listen to reason,so now, | 嘿 你不听我的劝告 所以 |
[07:48] | you’re going to listen to mom. | 你就要听妈妈的 |
[07:51] | Alan,sweetheart, | 艾伦 亲爱的 |
[07:53] | you know I only want the best for you,right? | 你知道我总是希望你过的好 对吧 |
[07:57] | I do. | 是真的 |
[08:01] | I do. | 是 真 的 |
[08:04] | Which is why,when Judith threw you out, | 那就是为什么当朱蒂丝把你赶出来的时候 |
[08:05] | I was right there supporting you. | 我始终都在支持你的原因 |
[08:07] | You had other options? | 那是因为你没別的选择 |
[08:09] | Don’t be naive. | 別那么幼稚! |
[08:11] | I could have sucked up to Judith in order to have more access to my grandson. | 我本来可以讨好朱蒂丝来更亲近孙子的 |
[08:14] | But,no,I burned that bridge. | 但是我没有 我放弃了那条路 |
[08:17] | I said horrible things to her that I can never take back. | 我大骂了她一顿 而且再也没有给自己留余地 |
[08:20] | And,keep in mind,this is a woman who worked the phrase | 而且你要记住 妈妈还在她的 |
[08:22] | “mousy bitch” into her wedding toast. | 婚礼上骂过她”无耻的婊子” |
[08:29] | So,if you two reconcile,I’ll have to apologize to her. | 所以 如果你们复合的话 我就必须要向她道歉了 |
[08:34] | So? | 那又如何? |
[08:35] | I’d rather kill us all. | 那样还不如让我和你一起去死 |
[08:39] | Okay,Moving on. | 好吧 我们继续 |
[08:42] | Rose,do you have something you’d like to say to Alan? | 萝丝 你有什么话想对艾伦说的? |
[08:44] | Yes,thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[08:47] | Alan,when I first met you,I didn’t care for you at all. | 艾伦 当我第一次见到你的时候 我根本不在乎你 |
[08:51] | You were a fussy,whiny control freak. | 我觉得你是个挑剔 爱发牢骚的控制狂 |
[09:00] | Yes,and-and now? | 好吧 那现在呢 |
[09:03] | Now it doesn’t bother me so much. | 我现在已经不在乎了 |
[09:07] | I think what Rose means is that, | 我觉得萝丝的意思是 |
[09:08] | since the divorce,you’ve grown,you’ve been reborn. | 你离婚以后变得成熟了 你获得了新生 |
[09:13] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:13] | If that was what I meant,that’s what I would’ve said. | 如果我要表达这个意思的话我会说出来的 |
[09:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:18] | Yeah,you’ll get your turn. | 没关系 你做好自己的事就行了 |
[09:24] | Alan,life is all about moving on. | 艾伦 人生是要向前看的 |
[09:27] | Now,in the animal kingdom,sharks move forward while crabs move sideways. | 在自然界中呢 鲨鱼是不断向前的 只有螃蟹才走弯路 |
[09:33] | So the question you have to ask yourself is, | 那么 你要问自己的问题是 |
[09:36] | are you a shark or a crab? | 你要做鲨鱼还是螃蟹呢 |
[09:43] | Which way do sea monkeys move? | 那猴子走的是什么路 |
[09:48] | Okay,that’s Judith. | 朱蒂丝要来了 |
[09:49] | Now,I thank you for your concern, | 谢谢你们的关心 |
[09:51] | but,uh,I would appreciate it | 如果你们大家都能保持沉默并且不再管这件事的话 |
[09:53] | if nobody said anything and everybody just stayed out of it. | 那我将会很感激的 |
[09:59] | Yeah,right. | 哼 他太天真了 |
[10:02] | Hey,Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[10:03] | Hi,honey.Why aren’t you dressed? | 嗨 亲爱的 你怎么还没有穿好衣服 |
[10:05] | Alan,I told you I was picking him up early. | 艾伦 我告诉过你我今天会早点来了 |
[10:07] | Why isn’t he ready? | 他怎么还没準备好 |
[10:08] | -Go get dressed.-I’m sorry. | -快进去穿衣服 -对不起 |
[10:09] | Yeah,you’re always sorry,but I’m always the one who has to play the bad guy. | 是啊 你总是说对不起 我就总是要充当坏人的角色 |
[10:12] | -Damn it,Alan…-Okay,he’s gone. | -真该死 -他已经回屋了 |
[10:15] | I was thinking about you last night. | 我昨天晚上一直在想你 |
[10:17] | What?what were you thinking? | 真的?你想我什么了 |
[10:19] | Just what a nice time I had. | 在想我们在一起是多么开心 |
[10:21] | Yes,yes it was. | 是啊 的确如此 |
[10:29] | -Alan? -Uh,ah? | -艾伦 -嗯哼? |
[10:39] | Turn around. | 我是说你身后 |
[10:42] | Hi,Judith. | 你好 朱蒂丝 ! |
[10:44] | -Hello.How are you? -Fine. | -嘿 你们好吗 -我们很好 |
[10:48] | -Bye dad.Bye,everybody.-Bye,Jake. | -爸爸再见 大家再见 -再见 杰克 |
[10:53] | -Good-bye.-Good-bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[10:59] | Thanks for staying out of it. | 谢谢你们不再管我的事了 |
[11:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:06] | Hey,Alan,come on out. | 艾伦 快出来看看 |
[11:08] | I got a surprise for you. | 有惊喜哦 |
[11:09] | Can it wait? | 能等等么? |
[11:10] | Jake forgot his math book.I’m going to run it over to Judith’s. | 杰克忘记拿他的数学课本了 我要送去朱蒂丝那里 |
[11:12] | No,no,no,no,no,you can’t go to Judith’s. | 不不不 你不能去朱蒂丝那儿 |
[11:14] | The surprise is ready now. | 惊喜已经为你準备好了 |
[11:16] | Okay.What is it? | 好吧 什么惊喜 |
[11:22] | Oh,for God’s sake. | 噢 算了吧 |
[11:24] | Wait,there’s more. | 別走 这边还有吶 |
[11:31] | Twins,Alan! | 双胞胎哦~ |
[11:33] | I got ’em for you,but you can share if you want. | 我为你找来的 你愿意的话可以和我分享啊 |
[11:35] | Charlie,no. | 查理 我拒绝 |
[11:37] | Fine,you can have them both. | 好吧 两个都是你的 |
[11:39] | Bad luck to split sisters anyway. | 把姐妹俩分开是不好的 |
[11:42] | I don’t want either of ’em.I’m going over to Judith’s. | 我一个都不想要 我要去找朱蒂丝了 |
[11:44] | I don’t think you’re getting the full picture here. | 我想你还没有看到全部的惊喜 |
[11:47] | Turn around!Show him the full picture! | 转一圈 让他看看 |
[11:53] | That’s daily Pilates classes and one meal a month. | 这可是超高级的享受哦 |
[11:59] | -I’ll see you later.-Are you sure? | -我要走了 回头见 -你确定? |
[12:01] | Even put together,these girls aren’t as old as your ex-wife. | 这两个女孩年龄加起来都比你前妻要年轻 |
[12:04] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[12:08] | Oh,for the love of God. | 额滴神啊 |
[12:10] | Stop turning! | 別转了 |
[12:13] | Show’s over! | 演出结束了 |
[12:16] | Isn’t he adorable? | 他是不是很可爱 |
[12:17] | Yeah.When’s he’s sleeping,he’s like a little angel. | 是啊 他睡觉的样子就像个小天使 |
[12:28] | I was planning to have a glass of wine and | 你来之前我正计划 |
[12:30] | sit in the hot tub before you came over. | 到浴缸里泡澡喝红酒呢 |
[12:32] | Oh,oh,I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[12:33] | I just wanted to be sure he got the book.I’ll get out of your way. | 看他拿到书我就可以放心走了 你可以做你自己的事了 |
[12:36] | Alan,would you like to join me? | 艾伦?你愿意和我一起么 |
[12:38] | Oh,well,uh,I didn’t bring a bathing suit. | 呃 我忘记带浴衣了 |
[12:41] | You don’t need a bathing suit. | 你并不需要穿浴衣啊 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 那好吧. |
[12:47] | Have you been keeping up the chlorine treatments? | 你还在进行氯护理么? |
[12:48] | ‘Cause,you know,without a bathing suit, | 因为 如果不穿浴衣的话 |
[12:50] | you’re just inviting algae into your privates. | 你知道之后会发生什么 |
[12:55] | I like the,uh…the new patio furniture. | 我喜欢露台上那个新家俱 |
[12:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:59] | What is that,uh,uh,redwood? | 那是什么做的?红木么 |
[13:00] | -Teak.-Whoa,teak. | -柚木 -噢 柚木 |
[13:03] | That must have set me back a few bucks. | 那要花掉我不少钱了 |
[13:06] | The salesman said it would pay for itself in five years. | 推销员说5年后它就会升值一倍了 |
[13:09] | Oh,really? Really?How-how’s it going to do that? | 真的?它要如何做到呢? |
[13:11] | Is it going to get a paper route? | 变成造纸生产线? |
[13:15] | -It’s very nice.-Thank you. | -它太漂亮了 -谢谢 |
[13:17] | Uh,of course,it’s,uh,going to require a lot of upkeep. | 呃 这个家俱看起来需要好好保养啊 |
[13:21] | Um,actually,all wood that’s outside requires upkeep… | 其实 实际上 世界上所有的木头都需要保养 |
[13:25] | except trees. | 除了…树 |
[13:28] | They seem to have it down. | 但是人们似乎想把他们都砍倒 |
[13:30] | Alan,are you nervous? | 艾伦 你紧张么 |
[13:32] | Yeah,a-a little.I mean,uh… | 是的 有一点 额 我是说 |
[13:34] | we’ve been separated for two years. | 我们已经分居两年了 |
[13:37] | I haven’t seen you naked for four… | 而且我已经四年没见过你全裸的样子了 |
[13:41] | except,you know,that-that one time I walked in on you on the toilet… | 除了有一次 我 我不小心碰到你在上厕所 |
[13:49] | Mom,you out there? | 妈 你在里面吗 |
[13:51] | Oh,my God,what are we going to do?! | 天哪 我们要怎么办 |
[13:53] | -Take a deep breath.-What? | -深呼吸…-什么? |
[13:56] | I’m thirsty. | 我好渴 |
[13:58] | Uh,so have something to drink. | 呃 那就去喝点东西啊 |
[13:59] | There’s no more Goofy Juice. | 我的古菲果汁没有了 |
[14:00] | So have some water. | 那就喝点水呗 |
[14:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Hey,Mom? | 妈~~ |
[14:08] | What?! | 什么事 |
[14:11] | I’m hungry,too. | 我还很饿啊 |
[14:13] | Can you make me a sandwich? | 你能给我做个三明治么 |
[14:14] | No.Have your drink and go to bed. | 我没空 喝点水赶紧回去睡觉吧 |
[14:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | Mom? | 妈~~~ |
[14:23] | How about a cookie? | 那做点饼干总可以吧 |
[14:25] | You already brushed your teeth. | 刷牙以后不要再吃东西了 |
[14:26] | No,I didn’t. | 但我没刷啊 |
[14:27] | You said you did. | 你和我说你刷过了 |
[14:29] | I always say that. | 我总是那么说的 |
[14:30] | Well,then brush them and go to bed. | 那就去刷牙 然后上床睡觉 |
[14:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:47] | There was a bright light,and I saw my dead grandma. | 刚才我眼前出现了一片光亮 我居然看到了我死去的奶奶 |
[14:53] | She seemed happy. | 她看起来倒是很高兴 |
[14:55] | -Have a little wine.-Thank you.Thank you. | -喝点酒吧 -谢谢 |
[15:00] | That was close. | 刚才好险 |
[15:01] | Oh,relax,he didn’t see you. | 没事的 他刚才没看到你 |
[15:03] | And what if he comes back? | 那他再回来怎么办 |
[15:04] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我真该走了 |
[15:06] | Or we could go upstairs and get in bed. | 或者我们可以上楼 上床睡觉好了 |
[15:09] | Bed?Our old bed? | 床?我们的旧床么? |
[15:12] | My new bed. | 我买的新床 |
[15:13] | Oh,what was wrong with the old one? | 哦 我们以前那张床呢 |
[15:16] | Too many memories. | 那张床有太多回忆了 |
[15:17] | Of what?You pretending to sleep and me watching Letterman? | 什么回忆?你假装睡觉 让我只能看电视剧? |
[15:22] | Alan,do you really want to have this conversation? | 艾伦 你真的愿意总是这样和我交谈么 |
[15:24] | No,I don’t,but apparently my mouth has a mind of its own. | 不 我不想 但显然我的嘴巴总有自己的想法 |
[15:27] | Well,let’s put your mouth to better use. | 那好吧 我们来发掘下你嘴巴更好的用处 |
[15:30] | I can’t go back underwater,Judith. | 我已经不能再憋气了 朱蒂丝. |
[15:38] | -Hey,Charlie? -Yeah? | -嘿 查理? -什么? |
[15:41] | Not that it’s any of my business,but I couldn’t help noticing | 虽然不关我的事 但我不能假装没看见 |
[15:44] | the matched set of rotating floozies on your deck earlier. | 早些时候你阳台上转圈的那些花枝招展的妓女 |
[15:48] | They were for Alan.I was trying to get his mind off of Judith. | 那些是给艾伦準备的 我在试着让他忘掉朱蒂丝 |
[15:51] | With a night of meaningless,impersonal group sex? | 通过一次毫无意义的群交? |
[15:55] | What a good brother. | 你真是个好哥哥 |
[15:57] | No,no.A good brother gets him a couple of girls. | 不 不 好哥哥只能给他两个女孩 |
[16:00] | It takes a great brother to get him two from the same egg. | 给他找来一对双胞胎的简直就是个伟大的哥哥 |
[16:06] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[16:07] | there is a possibility that we were wrong about this. | 在这件事情上我们可能都错了 |
[16:11] | Maybe Alan and Judith can work things out. | 也许艾伦和朱蒂丝能够自己解决好这些问题 |
[16:13] | Maybe,but if they do,what happens to Jake? | 也许吧 但如果他们复合的话 杰克会怎么样 |
[16:16] | He grows up in a happy home with a mommy and daddy who love each other. | 他将在一个父母彼此相爱的幸福家庭中长大 |
[16:20] | Yeah,but what about me? | 是啊 那我会怎么样呢 |
[16:23] | It’s too late for you,Charlie. | 对你来说太晚了 查理 |
[16:26] | No,I mean,what happens to me and Jake? | 不 我是说我和杰克之间会怎么样 |
[16:29] | I’ll never get to see him. | 我可能再也见不到他了 |
[16:32] | You really love the little guy,huh? | 看来你确实喜欢这小子 对吧 |
[16:35] | Yeah,I guess I do. | 是啊 我想我是的 |
[16:38] | -Love hurts,Rose.-Yes,it does. | -爱真的太伤人了 萝丝 -是啊 的确 |
[16:43] | Especially when you’ve given your heart to someone who barely knows you exist, | 尤其是当你把你的心交给了一个根本意识不到你的存在 |
[16:47] | who insists on plowing through strange,stupid women | 而且总是把精力放在那些奇怪而又愚蠢 |
[16:52] | who could never love him the way you do, | 却又绝对不会像你一样爱他的女人身上的人 |
[16:54] | leaving you to stand outside,alone in the night, | 他晚上把你一个人关在门外 |
[16:58] | wishing with all your heart that he would come to his senses | 而你却还满怀希望着他能够醒悟过来 |
[17:01] | and realize that his true happiness lies with you and no one else, | 意识到除你之外的任何人都不能给他带来真正幸福 |
[17:07] | but knowing all the while that it’ll never happen | 但却又明知道这是永远也等不到的 |
[17:10] | because he’s a selfish,immature,heartless jerk! | 就因为他是个自私 幼稚 没心没肺的混蛋 |
[17:18] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[17:20] | poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[17:27] | Okay,I’m going to stick my neck out here | OK 我以项上人头发誓 |
[17:30] | and say that was the best sex we ever had. | 这是我们之间最棒的一次了 |
[17:32] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[17:33] | Not that it wasn’t good before… | 我可并不是说以前的不好 |
[17:35] | It wasn’t. | 以前的确不怎么样 |
[17:39] | Granted. | 就算是吧 |
[17:42] | Which raises the question… | 不过我有个疑问 |
[17:44] | Why is it so much better now? | 为什么现在好多了? |
[17:46] | Does it matter? | 这很重要吗? |
[17:47] | No,not-not really.I mean,just-just curious. | 不 没 没有.我只 只是好奇而已 |
[17:51] | I mean,I,uh… | 我是说 我 呃… |
[17:53] | I noticed,uh,some new moves on your part, | 我注意到 呃 你会了一些新的动作 |
[17:56] | and I can’t help wondering where you might have picked them up. | 於是不禁想知道 你是从哪儿学到的咧 |
[17:59] | Are you saying you haven’t been with other women in the last two years? | 你是说在过去的两年里你从来没有跟其他女人来往过么? |
[18:02] | Oh,no,no,I-I’ve been with other women. | 噢不 不是 我 我和其他女人交往过 |
[18:03] | I just didn’t learn anything. | 我只是没有学到什么新的东西 |
[18:06] | You,on the other hand,have an entirely new sexual repertoire, | 而你 换句话说 则有过全新的体验 |
[18:10] | including a-a couple of numbers I repeatedly requested when we were married. | 我们结婚后 我不断地要求很多次 |
[18:14] | -Alan -And by “requested,”I mean “begged.” | -艾伦 -“要求” 我的意思是”恳求” |
[18:17] | Please don’t go there. | 別说了 我不想谈这个 |
[18:19] | Oh.Now,see,that’s,that’s what I’m used to hearing from you in bed. | 哦 瞧 这就是以前我常常听你在床上说的话 |
[18:23] | “Don’t go there.” | “我不想谈这个” |
[18:24] | “Ooh,don’t touch that.” | “哦 別碰那儿” |
[18:26] | “Leave that alone.It’s not a toy.” | “別动那个 那不是玩具” |
[18:30] | So I’ve changed.I would think that you would be happy. | 对 我是改变了一些 但是我原以为你会喜欢的 |
[18:32] | Well,I was…very happy, | 对 没错 我是很喜欢 |
[18:35] | but then I started to think about it, | 但之后我就开始考虑了 |
[18:37] | and there’s no reason you couldn’t have changed with me. | 为什么以前你和我在一起的时候就不会改变呢 没道理啊 |
[18:40] | -Oh,please.-I gave you every chance. | -哦 得了吧 -我给了你很多机会啊 |
[18:42] | I bought tickets to sex seminars. | 我 我买了性爱座谈会的票 |
[18:44] | I brought home books and tapes and accessories, | 我 我买了很多书 磁带 各种各样的东西回家 |
[18:47] | and-and-and what happened? | 结 结果如何呢? |
[18:49] | I sat right here reading and watching by myself | 我只能坐在这里自己看 |
[18:51] | while eating low-fat love jelly straight out of the tube. | 边看边用管子吸低脂爱心果冻吃 |
[18:54] | Okay,I can see this was a bad idea. | 噢 我发现和你复合真不是个坏主意 |
[18:56] | The bad idea was sitting in that filthy hot tub without a bathing suit. | 不 更糟的是坐在那个又热又脏的浴盆里 还没有浴衣穿 |
[19:00] | I can feel mushrooms growing in my crack as we speak. | 我们说话时我都能感觉到身体下面有蘑菇在生长 |
[19:03] | Just go home,Alan. | 你还是回家吧 艾伦 |
[19:04] | Hey,we’re not married anymore.You can’t tell me what to do. | 嘿 我们早就已经离婚了 我凭什么要全听你的 |
[19:07] | Hey,Mom,does this look infected? | 妈妈 你看这个坏掉了么? |
[19:09] | Okay,bye. | 好吧 我闪 |
[19:16] | It’s okay.I didn’t see anything. | 没关系 我什么都没看到 |
[19:48] | -What are you watching? -Soft-core porn. | -你在看什么呢? -“情色夹心” |
[19:55] | -Sound’s not on.-I don’t need to hear ’em. | -为什么不开声音? -我不用听 |
[20:01] | Aren’t those the-the twins from the deck? | 那不是阳台上的那对双胞胎么 |
[20:04] | Too late now,Alan. | 现在后悔已经晚了 艾伦 |
[20:05] | You could have been delivering that pizza. | 你本来可以送那份比萨的 |
[20:12] | So,how’s Judith? | 朱蒂丝怎么样 |
[20:15] | Fine.She got some new patio furniture. | 她很好 还置备了几件新家俱 |
[20:19] | -That’s nice.-Teak. | -还真会享受 -柚木家俱 |
[20:22] | Put in some rose bushes,too. | 还放了一些玫瑰花枝在里面 |
[20:24] | How about that? | 还有什么 |
[20:26] | And I think the neighbors got a new dog. | 我想她的邻居买了条新狗 |
[20:31] | A mean dog. | 一只非常讨厌的狗 |
[20:36] | Really? | 是么 |
[20:38] | Might have been a coyote. | 可能是小狼 |
[20:45] | Hard to say.It was dark,and I was crying. | 我也不太确定 因为那边很黑 而我又在喊叫 |
[20:54] | -Anything else? -No. | -还有什么? -没了 |
[20:57] | Oh,yeah,um…I saw our dead grandmother. | 哦 还有 呃…我见到了我们死去的祖母 |
[21:01] | -Where? -In the hot tub. | -在哪儿 -浴缸里 |
[21:05] | Oh,that’s the cab. | 噢 出租车在催了 |
[21:08] | Could you,uh,lend me 60 bucks? | 你能 额 借我60块钱么 |
[21:11] | I don’t have my wallet on me. | 我钱包不在身上 |
[21:16] | Sure. | 好的 |
[21:19] | Oh,thank you. | 哦 多谢 |
[21:29] | I suddenly have a craving for pizza. | 喔 突然特別想吃披萨了 |