时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | That’s a cool snake tattoo on your back. | 你背上的蛇形纹身很酷. |
[00:08] | Thanks. | 谢了. |
[00:09] | That’s Anacoth,the demon who eats human souls. | 这是阿纳卡斯 是吃人类灵魂的恶魔. |
[00:13] | My friend Jeffrey has a dog that eats his own poop. | 我朋友杰弗里的狗是吃自己的排泄物. |
[00:16] | He tries to lick our face,but we don’t let him. | 它还想舔我们的脸 但我们可不能让它得逞. |
[00:19] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[00:21] | Who’s that one? | 那个是谁? |
[00:22] | That’s the Goddess of the Damned | 那是被诅咒的女神 |
[00:25] | she whose name cannot be spoken. | 她的名字是不能说的. |
[00:27] | Why,is it hard to pronounce? | 为什么 她名字的音很难发吗? |
[00:29] | What? | 什么? |
[00:30] | We have a friend at school like that. | 我有个学校的朋友就是那样. |
[00:32] | He’s from India.We just call him Rusty. | 他从印度来.我们就叫他锈桶. |
[00:35] | No kidding. | 別搞笑了. |
[00:37] | Does it hurt to get tattoos? | 纹身很疼吗? |
[00:38] | Yeah,but it’s worth it,you know? | 对 但绝对值 你明白吗? |
[00:41] | Sure. | 当然. |
[00:42] | Once I bit my tongue really hard eating a frozen Milky Way, | 有次我吃冰冻银河(巧克力)时狠命的咬到了舌头 |
[00:45] | but it was totally worth it. | 但是我觉得很值. |
[00:50] | Good morning. | 早啊. |
[00:51] | Hey,Dad. | 嘿 老爸. |
[00:52] | Hey. | 嘿. |
[00:54] | Hi,I’m Alan,Jake’s dad. | 嗨 我叫艾伦 杰克他爸. |
[00:56] | -Isabella -She’s a friend of Uncle Charlie’s. | -伊莎贝拉 -她是查理叔叔的朋友. |
[00:59] | I would hope so. | 我希望是这样. |
[01:02] | Yeah,and she was showing me her tattoos. | 是啊 她在给我看她的纹身. |
[01:04] | Oh,lucky you. | 噢 走运了你. |
[01:05] | There was a time when you had to pay a quarter | 曾经有段时间你需要付二角五分钱 |
[01:06] | and go into a tent to see that. | 才能进帐篷欣赏到. |
[01:09] | Now,it’s right at your breakfast table. | 现在 她就在你早餐桌前. |
[01:13] | Uh,go get dressed. | 呃 去穿好衣服. |
[01:15] | -I want to see the rest of her tattoos. -Go. | -我想看她剩下的纹身. -快去. |
[01:17] | I have a quarter. -Jake?! | -我有二角五分钱. -杰克?! |
[01:20] | All right. | 好吧好吧. |
[01:23] | Isabella,I hate to be a fuddy-duddy, | 伊莎贝拉 我不想成为唠叨的老爸 |
[01:25] | but we try to keep the house smoke-free. | 但我们想保持室内无烟. |
[01:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉. |
[01:32] | Charlie didn’t say anything when I was smoking in bed last night. | 当我昨晚在床上吸烟时查理就没说什么. |
[01:35] | Yeah,well,Charlie’s lungs aren’t always on the same page as his penis. | 是啊 对 查理的肺和老二并不是总达成一致意见. |
[01:41] | Morning,baby. | 早安 宝贝. |
[01:52] | If you don’t like it,don’t watch. | 如果你不喜欢 就不要看. |
[01:58] | I’m gonna go upstairs and take a shower. | 我要上楼冲个澡. |
[02:00] | You want to join me? | 你想一起来吗? |
[02:01] | Sure.Just let me get some fluids in so I got something to work with. | 当然.给我些液体我才能好好工作. |
[02:05] | Hurry. | 快点. |
[02:07] | Anacoth is hungry. | 阿纳卡斯很饥渴. |
[02:12] | “Anacoth is hungry”? | “阿纳卡斯很饥渴”? |
[02:13] | She’s referring to her snaketattoo. | 她喜欢这么称呼她的蛇形纹身. |
[02:18] | Her vagina’s called Linda. | 她的私处叫琳达. |
[02:22] | Pretty name. | 名字不错. |
[02:23] | Uh,listen,I don’t want to overstep my bounds. | 呃 听着 我不想越界. |
[02:25] | This is your house and you’re free to bring into it | 这是你的房子你可以随便带 |
[02:29] | whoever or…whatever you choose. | 谁或者…什么东西进来. |
[02:31] | But I do think that I have the right to protect Jake | 但我想我有义务保护杰克 |
[02:33] | from being exposed to certain people. | 不会被一些人带坏. |
[02:35] | Then you better take him to a hotel for a couple days, | 那你最好带他到旅馆住几天 |
[02:37] | ’cause that girl ain’t leaving till one of us is dead. | 原因是那个女人在我们有生之年是不会离开了. |
[02:40] | -Come on,Charlie.-No,no,no,you come on. | -別这样 查理.-不 不 不 你別这样. |
[02:43] | You see a little body ink and a cigarette | 你仅看到一点墨水和香烟 |
[02:44] | and you immediately condemn her,but let me tell you something. | 你就立马指责她 但是我要告诉你. |
[02:47] | She’s smart,she’s got a great sense of humor,and in bed, | 她很聪明 她有很好的幽默感 至於在床上的表现 |
[02:50] | she moves like one of those paint shakers at Sherwin Williams. | 她就像是舍温·威廉斯公司的涂料搅拌器一样. |
[02:57] | Nevertheless…I would rather she didn’t hang around Jake. | 不管怎样…我不希望杰克看到她. |
[03:01] | Fine.I’ll talk to her. | 好吧.我告诉她. |
[03:03] | -Thank you.-You’re welcome. | -谢了.-不客气. |
[03:05] | Now,unless you want to lather up my fanny, | 现在 除非你想为我屁屁上肥皂沫 |
[03:07] | I’m gonna go hop in the shower with Anacoth and Linda. | 否则我要加入阿纳卡斯和琳达的冲澡行列了. |
[03:49] | Isabella,I,uh…I didn’t hear you come in. | 伊莎贝拉 我 呃…我没听到你进来. |
[03:52] | You weren’t meant to. | 你不是这个意思吧. |
[03:54] | So… | 那么… |
[03:58] | You think I’m a bad influence on your kid? | 你认为我对你孩子有不良影响? |
[04:01] | Uh,well,gee,I wouldn’t put it that way. | 呃 这个 哈 我不是这个意思. |
[04:04] | But,you know,kids are,uh,impressionable and the … | 但是 你要明白 小孩子们是 呃 易受影响的并且… |
[04:07] | violent,psychosexual imagery of your… | 你身上强烈的 精神性慾的影像… |
[04:10] | body art…um,not to mention the smoking | 身体艺术…嗯 更不要说吸烟 |
[04:14] | aren’t necessarily something a young boy needs to… | 是对青少年身体不宜的东西… |
[04:15] | Why are you taking my hair? | 你为什么拿我头发? |
[04:18] | Just a little quirk of mine. | 仅仅是我的怪癖. |
[04:25] | I used to collect stamps. | 我曾经集邮. |
[04:28] | You know,people like you have been persecuting people like me | 你知道吗 你这样的人曾经迫害我们这些人 |
[04:31] | for thousands of years. | 几千年了. |
[04:35] | Well,that’s a bit hard to believe,seeing as | 嗯 有点难以置信的是 |
[04:38] | people like me have historically been victims and food. | 像我这样的人在历史上曾经是受害者和食物. |
[04:43] | But,uh,just for clarity, | 但是 呃 仅仅是为了搞清楚 |
[04:46] | who exactly are the people like you? | 你们这样的人到底是什么人? |
[04:49] | Those whose eyes are open to a greater reality | 那些超出你想像的 |
[04:51] | than you could ever imagine. | 眼睛更能看清楚真实的人. |
[04:54] | I see. | 我明白了. |
[04:56] | And do they all collect hair? | 他们也收集头发吗? |
[05:00] | Don’t mock what you don’t understand. | 不要嘲笑你不明白的东西. |
[05:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉. |
[05:03] | I tend to resort to mocking when I’m…totally creeped out. | 当我感到…恐惧时我就想用嘲笑来缓解一下. |
[05:09] | I don’t like you. | 我一点也不喜欢你. |
[05:12] | Yeah,well…I’m rubber,you’re glue… | 是啊 嗯…我是青菜 你是萝卜… |
[05:17] | something,something,something you. | 之类 之类的 就是啦. |
[05:22] | So be it. | 就是吧. |
[05:28] | So be it. | 就是吧. |
[05:34] | So be it. | 就是吧. |
[05:42] | Ah,damn it. | 啊 可恶. |
[05:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[05:59] | I don’t think so,Mom. | 我不这么认为 妈. |
[06:01] | First of all,I’m just not a big fan of costume parties. | 首先 我不喜欢化妆舞会. |
[06:06] | Well…yeah,Jake likes “The Wizard of Oz,” | 嗯…是啊 杰克喜欢”绿野僊踪 “ |
[06:09] | but I just don’t think he’d enjoy hanging out | 但我认为他可不愿意和一群 |
[06:11] | with a bunch of drunken real estate agents dressed like Judy Garland. | 穿着像朱迪·迦兰的醉醺醺的房地产代理商鬼混. |
[06:16] | Okay,I’ll get him. | 好吧 我带上他. |
[06:19] | Mom wants to ask you something. | 老妈 想问你些问题. |
[06:22] | Hi,Mom.No. | 嗨 妈.不行. |
[06:27] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[06:29] | Nothing,I just thought I’d put | 没事 我就想贴几片 |
[06:31] | little blood-soaked pieces of toilet paper on it. | 沾血的卫生纸. |
[06:34] | What do you think? | 你看怎么样? |
[06:36] | It suits you. | 挺适合你. |
[06:39] | What’s the deal with your eye? | 你的眼睛又怎么了? |
[06:41] | I don’t know.I think I’m getting a sty. | 我不知道.我想我得了麦粒肿. |
[06:43] | Might be a bit much with the toilet paper. | 可能与卫生纸不相配. |
[06:47] | I’d go with one or the other. | 是我就把两眼弄一样. |
[06:48] | -Thank you for your input.-No problem. | -谢谢你的建议. -不客气. |
[06:52] | -Where are you going?-Isabella’s taking me to a party. | -你去哪儿? -伊莎贝拉要带我去个聚会. |
[06:54] | She said it’s going to be out of control. | 她说将会很混乱. |
[06:56] | Can you imagine what this girl considers to be out of control? | 你能想像这个女人所谓的混乱场面吗? |
[06:59] | Well,let’s see. | 嗯 让我猜猜. |
[07:01] | Uh,biting the head off a live chicken? | 呃 咬断鸡的脖子? |
[07:04] | Vivisecting homeless people | 活体解剖流浪者 |
[07:06] | and playing hacky-sack with their still-beating hearts? | 还有打活人沙袋? |
[07:10] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你胡言乱语什么? |
[07:11] | Do you have any idea what Isabella’s really into? | 你真的知道伊莎贝拉是什么样的人? |
[07:14] | So she’s a little kinky. | 她只是有点怪. |
[07:16] | No,no,no,kinky is a feather duster up your butt. | 不 不 不 有点怪指的是拿鸡毛掸子打你屁屁. |
[07:20] | I think this woman tried to put a curse on me. | 而这个女人想给我下诅咒. |
[07:23] | Oh,please.Who of us hasn’t done that? | 噢 少来.谁没干过? |
[07:26] | To know you is to curse you. | 知道你就是诅咒你. |
[07:28] | She took my hair. | 她收集我头发. |
[07:31] | -She took your hair? -Yeah,and then she laughed like… | -她收集你头发? -是啊 接着她笑起来就像… |
[07:39] | Oh,well,that’s different. | 噢 嗯 这就不同了. |
[07:40] | -So you see my concern? -Yes,I do. | -你知道我的担忧了? -是的 我知道了. |
[07:43] | Good night. | 晚安. |
[07:44] | Where are you going? | 你还去哪儿? |
[07:46] | To pick up a bottle of wine and a feather duster. | 去挑瓶酒和一个鸡毛掸子. |
[07:55] | You sure my Mercedes is okay parked on the street? | 你觉得我的奔驰停在街上安全吗? |
[07:58] | I mean I gave that crack whore $10 to watch it,but now I’m thinking, | 我已经给了那个邋遢妓女10美元帮我看着 但我现在担心的是 |
[08:01] | who’s watching the crack whore? | 谁看着那婊子? |
[08:03] | Don’t worry about your car. | 別担心你的车了. |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[08:16] | So were are all the guys? | 男人都在哪儿呢? |
[08:18] | How come I’m the only weenie in this pot of beans? | 我是”三千佳丽”外仅存的男性? |
[08:21] | Because this party is in your honor. | 这个聚会可全是为你而开. |
[08:24] | Really?What’d I do? | 真的?我积了什么德? |
[08:25] | You’re a vessel of the masculine life force. | 你就是一瓶男性生命力的容器. |
[08:28] | You picked up on that? | 你是这么想的? |
[08:29] | I tell people that all the time and they just get snotty. | 我经常这么对大家说可他们都嗤之以鼻. |
[08:33] | These women are all my sisters. | 这些人都是我的好姐妹. |
[08:35] | They all want to please you. | 她们都想取悅於你. |
[08:41] | Well,gosh,that’s swell. | 嗯 糟了 我有些自鸣得意了. |
[08:45] | Then you’re okay with this? | 你对此没有意见吗? |
[08:46] | It was my idea. | 这就是我的主意. |
[08:47] | Let me tell you something,Isabella, | 我告诉你吧 伊莎贝拉 |
[08:49] | you are just tops in my book. | 你已被我列为重要联系人之一. |
[08:53] | Hey,this is very tasty. | 嘿 这个味道真不错. |
[08:54] | What’d you say this was? | 你们管这个叫什么? |
[08:55] | Secret elixir. | 神秘万灵药. |
[08:57] | Secret elixir,huh? | 神秘万灵药 呃? |
[08:59] | Well,I’m usually more of a bourbon guy but, | 嗯 我通常喝波旁酒 |
[09:01] | push comes to shove,I don’t know what the hell’s in that,either. | 但问起来 我也不知道它是什么做的. |
[09:05] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天啊. |
[09:07] | Getting a little fuzzy around the edges. | 棱角有些模糊. |
[09:11] | You got any crackers? | 你有薄脆饼干吗? |
[09:14] | He’s ready. | 他已经準备好了. |
[09:15] | You bet your gothic ass I am. | 以你的哥特式屁屁保证. |
[09:20] | Whee! | 哈! |
[09:23] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[09:24] | To the altar room. | 去祭坛室. |
[09:25] | Oh,boy! | 噢 天啊! |
[09:27] | What’s the altar room? | 什么是祭坛室? |
[09:28] | It’s where we anoint you. | 是我们给你施涂油礼的地方. |
[09:30] | Oh,boy! | 噢 天啊! |
[09:31] | I’m getting anointed! | 我要上油了! |
[09:33] | Sounds nasty! | 听起来挺下流的! |
[09:35] | Anoint him. | 涂油. |
[09:36] | Anoint him. | 涂油. |
[09:38] | Anoint him.Anoint him. | 涂油.涂油. |
[09:40] | * I can’t stop this feeling * | *妹纸 你只是不知道这…* |
[09:45] | * Deep inside of me * | *灵魂嗨出来的感受* |
[09:49] | * Girl,you just don’t realize * | *妹纸 你只是不明白…* |
[09:53] | * What you do to me…* | *魔法湿有多寂寞…* |
[10:04] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早啊. -早啊. |
[10:06] | Great googly-mooglies! | 我亲娘的七舅姥爷啊! |
[10:09] | What the hell happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[10:11] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚. |
[10:13] | Looks like you got bit on the face by one of them ebola monkeys. | 看起来像你被患埃博拉病毒的猴子咬了一口. |
[10:17] | I don’t think so Berta. | 我可不这么想 波塔. |
[10:18] | I mean,you weren’t exactly eye candy going in,but… | 我的意思是 你的眼珠不在眼眶里 而是… |
[10:22] | …now,woof! | …现在 嗷! |
[10:24] | you could scare the flies off a manure truck. | 你可以把苍蝇吓得滚落粪车. |
[10:27] | Thank you.Until you said that,I was feeling a little self-conscious. | 谢谢.在你说之前 我还感觉有些难为情. |
[10:31] | Aw,you know I’m razzing you,don’t you? | 哇 你明白我是在嘲笑你 是吗? |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 是啊. |
[10:34] | I mean,it’s really not that… | 我的意思是 它实则上没有… |
[10:35] | Oh sweet Lord,I’m gonna lose my eggoes! | 噢上帝啊 我的眼珠要掉了! |
[10:39] | Okay,if open mike night in the burn ward is over, | 好吧 如果真心话大考验聚会已经结束 |
[10:44] | I am just gonna make myself some breakfast | 我得赶快给自己做些早餐 |
[10:46] | and get out of here before Charlie’s new girlfriend gets up. | 然后在查理的新女友起床前离开这里. |
[10:48] | Why,is she not as compassionate as me? | 为什么 难道她不像我一样有同情心? |
[10:51] | She’s just a very creepy woman. | 她就是个怪女人. |
[10:53] | Well,putting aside the whole pot-kettle thing,creepy how? | 嗯 撇开你的问题 她怎么怪了? |
[10:57] | Well,she’s got tattoos all over her. | 嗯 她全身布满纹身. |
[11:01] | I’ve got tattoos. | 我也有纹身. |
[11:04] | And she’s got this very dark,hostile attitude. | 但她的是非常黑暗 有敌意的. |
[11:08] | Okay,you might actually like her. | 好 你大概会喜欢她. |
[11:11] | But I just don’t want to have anything to do with her. | 但我-我就是不想和她扯上任何关系. |
[11:13] | Good morning. | 早啊. |
[11:16] | Isabella.Hello. | 伊莎贝拉.你好. |
[11:18] | That’s a nasty looking eye you’ve got there. | 你的眼睛看起来挺吓人的. |
[11:22] | It’s…just a stye. | 这是…个人风格. |
[11:25] | Right? | 是吗? |
[11:28] | What else would it be? | 不然会是什么? |
[11:32] | Hey,Vampira… | 嘿 女吸血鬼… |
[11:36] | tell Count Humpula to get out of bed so I can change his sheets. | 告诉汉普拉伯爵(男吸血鬼)该起床了我要换床单. |
[11:41] | Charlie and I are spending the entire day in bed. | 我和查理要整天呆在床上. |
[11:44] | We do not want to be disturbed. | 我们不想被打扰. |
[11:46] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[11:49] | Is it getting cold in here? | 怎么突然变冷了? |
[11:53] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[11:56] | Yep,you betcha. | 好啊 当然. |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[12:00] | Bye,Alan. | 走了 艾伦. |
[12:02] | Take care of that eye. | 好好养著眼睛. |
[12:03] | I will.Thank you. | 我会的.谢谢. |
[12:05] | See what I mean about… | 看到了吧… |
[12:10] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[12:10] | -Leaving.-Why? | -回家 -为什么? |
[12:12] | Did you see that bitch? | 你难道没有看到那个婊子吗? |
[12:17] | You got to put a whole lot of gone | 你要”退避三舍” |
[12:19] | between you and a broad like that. | 和她保持距离. |
[12:22] | -But wait a sec…-goodbye and good luck. | -但是-等一会儿…-再见祝好运. |
[12:40] | Ho! | 噢! |
[12:44] | Ho! | 噢! |
[12:48] | That is some stye. | 真个性. |
[12:50] | Oh,this is no stye.This is something else.Something evil. | 噢 这不是个性.这是其它邪门的东西. |
[12:53] | Something ugly. | 真难看 |
[12:55] | And you know what,I’m starting to think your girlfriend did this. | 你知道吗 我觉得是你女朋友做的. |
[12:58] | Oh,come on. | 噢 少来了. |
[12:59] | Charlie,this isn’t just about me. | 查理 不仅是我这么认为. |
[13:01] | Have you taken a look at yourself recently? | 你最近没有照照自己? |
[13:05] | Oh,man. | 噢 天啊. |
[13:08] | It’s gonna take more than a little spray-on tan to fix that. | 需要多喷点茶色漆才能掩饰住. |
[13:11] | Do you realize how long you’ve been upstairs with her? | 你有没有意识到和她在楼上呆了多长时间? |
[13:14] | -That depends.-On what? | -那取决於. -取决於什么? |
[13:16] | On what day it is. | 取决於今天是星期几. |
[13:18] | It’s sunday evening. | 今天是星期天晚上. |
[13:19] | I haven’t seen you since last night when you went to that party. | 自从昨天你去了那个聚会我就再没看到你. |
[13:21] | Oh yeah,the party. | 噢是啊 聚会. |
[13:23] | That was some great party. | 那是个很不错的聚会. |
[13:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[13:26] | I have no idea. | 我也不记得了. |
[13:28] | Although,I did wake up with this. | 尽管如此 我醒来后就有了这个. |
[13:33] | Oh my God! | 神啊! |
[13:34] | Am I Jewish now? | 我成犹太人了吗? |
[13:41] | Charlie,that’s not a star of David,it’s a pentagram. | 查理 那不是戴维之星 那是五角星形. |
[13:44] | It’s a…satanic symbol used to call for demons from hell. | 它是…用来召唤恶魔的邪恶符号. |
[13:48] | Oh that’s not good. | 噢这样可不好. |
[13:51] | You need to cut Isabella loose. | 你得离开伊莎贝拉. |
[13:53] | -I can’t do that. -Why not? | -我不能. -为什么? |
[13:55] | Because together we shall spawn a child named Giglamesh | 因为我们要孕育个叫做”吉尔伽美什”的小子.(苏美尔人的邪神) |
[13:57] | and he shall bring forth a new age of darkness. | 而他将带来新黑暗时代. |
[14:02] | You know what,maybe it is time | 知道吗 也许是时候 |
[14:04] | to slow this relationship down a little bit. | 冷却一下这段关系了. |
[14:06] | Slow it down?You need to drive a stake through its heart! | 冷却?你需要拿个木桩钉入它的心脏(制服狼人办法)! |
[14:10] | -Is she still here? -Yeah | -她还在这儿吗? -是啊 |
[14:12] | Okay,here’s the plan. | 好吧 我有个计划. |
[14:14] | Um,so,uh,we’ll submit to her will | 嗯 所以 呃 我们将要服从她的意志 |
[14:17] | and,uh,serve the Lord Beelzebub with all our hearts. | 并且 呃 全心全意服侍比尔泽布大人(魔王). |
[14:20] | I’ll grab Jake,you start the car. | 我带上杰克 你发动好车. |
[14:22] | We’ll drive somewhere safe,I’m thinking the Vatican. | 我们逃到安全的地方 我想大概是梵蒂冈. |
[14:26] | -Don’t be ridiculous. -What are you gonna do? | -別搞笑了. -那你怎么办? |
[14:29] | Well,you said it:we have to cut her loose. | 嗯 你说过:我们要除掉她. |
[14:31] | “We?” No,I didn’t say “we.”I never said “we.” | “我们?”不 我没说过”我们.”我从没说过”我们.” |
[14:35] | Hear us,O Horned One. | 天灵灵 快显灵. |
[14:39] | Wrap your dark wings around this young soul | 魔王啊用你的黑暗翅膀裹住这个年轻的灵魂 |
[14:42] | and grant him all the rewards he desires. | 并满足他所有的请求吧. |
[14:48] | Okay,um,hi,Mr.Horned One. | 好吧 嗯 嗨 长角魔王. |
[14:55] | Here’s the deal:I’ll trade you my soul for… | 我们做个交易:我用我的灵魂换取… |
[14:57] | Well,what do I get,like,three wishes? | 好吧 我可以得到什么 是不是 三个愿望? |
[15:01] | He’s the Lord of the Underworld,not a genie. | 他是地下之主 不是精灵. |
[15:04] | Oh,okay.Can I talk to a genie? | 噢 好吧.我可以和精灵谈谈吗? |
[15:09] | Jake,get over here! | 杰克 快过来! |
[15:11] | Sorry,Dad,but you’re no longer my master. | 对不起 老爸 你不再是我的主人了. |
[15:14] | The hell I’m not!Go to your room! | 不是你个头!回你的房间去! |
[15:16] | You know,I’m old enough to choose my own religion. | 我已经有足够年龄选择自己的宗教信仰了. |
[15:18] | Go! | 快去! |
[15:23] | How dare you interfere? | 你胆敢干涉我们? |
[15:25] | Good question. | 问得好. |
[15:27] | Alan,tell her…how we dare. | 艾伦 告诉她…我们为什么干涉. |
[15:31] | Hey,you brought her here,you get her out. | 嘿 你带来的 你带走. |
[15:33] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | 你们想摆脱我? |
[15:36] | Ok,well,no,not-not-not you personally. | 好的 嗯 不 不是…不是针对你啦. |
[15:39] | This is more of a legal issue. | 这是法律上的问题. |
[15:41] | Uh,it turns out Malibu is not zoned for Satanic rituals. | 呃 事实上是马里布地区禁止撒旦仪式. |
[15:46] | Or any of the black arts,really.Right,Alan? | 或者是任何黑暗艺术 真的.对不对 艾伦? |
[15:49] | Uh,that’s true.Uh…You’re fine in Hollywood.Um… | 呃 这个千真万确.你在好莱坞就不会遇到这情况.嗯… |
[15:53] | Pretty much anywhere east to the 405 freeway actually. | 实则上405国道以东任何地方都可以. |
[15:58] | -Shut up,Alan. -Just trying to help. | -闭嘴 艾伦. -仅仅想帮忙. |
[16:01] | Did you really think that you could just end this? | 你真的以为可以这么轻易结束? |
[16:03] | Uh,I was kinda hopin’. | 呃 我希望可以. |
[16:05] | Don’t you realize that our souls are now bound together, | 你没有意识到我们现在已经心神相依 |
[16:09] | destined to writhe ecstatically in blessed hellfire for all eternity? | 冥火永祝 此生不渝了吗? |
[16:16] | Boy,I know how to pick ’em,don’t I? | 噢 我知道该怎么做了 是吗? |
[16:20] | Charlie,do you remember the vows you took last night? | 查理 你不记得昨晚的誓言了吗? |
[16:25] | -Vows?-You took vows?What kind of vows? | -誓言? -你许下了誓言?什么样的誓言? |
[16:27] | If you’ll shut up,maybe we’ll find out. | 如果你闭嘴 也许我会记起来. |
[16:31] | You vowed unending fealty to the sisterhood of the coven. | 你发誓效忠于十三女巫大集会的成员们. |
[16:34] | You did that?Why would you do that? | 你发过那种誓?你为什么发那种誓? |
[16:36] | Will you please shut up. | 请你闭嘴. |
[16:40] | I did that?Why would I do that? | 我发过那种誓? 我为什么发那种誓? |
[16:42] | Did you think that all those beautiful women | 你以为所有的美女 |
[16:44] | were pleasuring you because of your boyish charm? | 取悅於你就是因为你有男性魅力? |
[16:47] | Well,no,not-not-not-not all of them. | 嗯 不 不是-不是-不是-不是所有人. |
[16:51] | I just figured after the first three or four, | 我是在和三到四个相处后才发现 |
[16:54] | word-of-mouth started to spread. | 已经口耳相传开了. |
[16:59] | Wait,wait,uh, | 等会 等一下 呃 |
[17:00] | how many women are we talking about here? | 我们所说的究竟包含多少女性? |
[17:01] | I don’t know,nine,ten… | 我也不知道 9个 10个… |
[17:03] | 13,the sacred number. | 13 不祥数字. |
[17:07] | And a personal best for me. | 但我却最喜欢. |
[17:12] | How do you have sex with 13 women at one time? | 你怎么能同时和13个女人做? |
[17:14] | Well,apparently,you have take some vows. | 嗯 显然 你需要发些誓才行. |
[17:19] | okay,listen,uh,thank the girls for me, | 好吧 听着 呃 替我谢谢那些女性 |
[17:23] | tell ’em I had a wonderful time,but… | 就说我度过了美好的一刻 但是… |
[17:25] | I’m gonna have to pass on the fealty stuff. | 我可不会遵守那些誓言. |
[17:27] | I have a previous commitment to,you know…God. | 我有个更早的承诺 你要知道…是上帝. |
[17:32] | It doesn’t work that way,Charlie. | 那可不行 查理. |
[17:34] | If you break your vows, | 如果你不遵守誓言 |
[17:35] | you bring down upon yourself the ancient curse of betrayal. | 你将会被降古叛变者诅咒. |
[17:38] | Well,that’s just the chance I’ll have to take. | 嗯 我到愿试一试. |
[17:40] | So be it. | 就试吧. |
[17:42] | So be it. | 就试吧. |
[17:49] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑. |
[17:50] | Um,simply out of curiosity, | 嗯 仅仅是好奇 |
[17:53] | what exactly is this curse? | 究竟-究竟那个诅咒是什么? |
[17:55] | What should I be on the lookout for? | 我需…需要注意什么? |
[17:57] | Your crops will wither in the field. | 你的庄稼会在地里枯萎. |
[18:00] | Yeah,okay. | 是啊 好吧. |
[18:02] | Your cattle will sicken and die. | 你的牲畜会生病并且死亡. |
[18:05] | Uh..ah | 好吧 |
[18:08] | Your manhood will shrivel and become a useless husk. | 你的男性气概会丧失殆尽变成不举的废物. |
[18:16] | I gotta fold here,Alan. | 我得屈服了 艾伦. |
[18:19] | Okay,you got me. | 好吧 你赢了. |
[18:21] | What do you say we call the girls over | 你认为把你姐妹都叫过来 |
[18:23] | and start spawning baby Giglamesh? | 我们开始孵育吉尔伽美什宝宝怎么样? |
[18:25] | Charlie,don’t do this! | 查理 不要这样! |
[18:26] | Hey,when she’s shriveling your husk,then you get a vote. | 嘿 等你被她下咒丧失了男性气概后再发言吧. |
[18:32] | Go ahead,call the coven. | 继续 召唤十三女巫大集会吧. |
[18:38] | you gals could make a fortune delivering pizzas. | 你的姐妹送皮萨一定会大赚一笔. |
[18:45] | Mom? | 妈? |
[18:47] | Boo,everybody. | 崩 大家好. |
[18:53] | Now,not a word,Charlie. | 现在 不许反对 查理. |
[18:55] | You are all coming with me to my costume party, | 你们都得给我去化妆舞会 |
[18:58] | and I’m not taking no for an answer. | 我不接受拒绝. |
[19:00] | Evelyn? | 伊夫琳? |
[19:03] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[19:07] | You know each other? | 你们认识? |
[19:09] | In a manner of speaking. | 仅仅是浅交. |
[19:15] | -What are you doing here? -Nothing. | -你在这儿干什么? -没什么. |
[19:19] | These are my sons. | 他们是我儿子. |
[19:24] | It was an accident. | 只是碰巧. |
[19:25] | I had…I had no idea. | 我-我是…我是不知道. |
[19:28] | Please believe me. | 请相信我. |
[19:30] | goodbye,Isabella. | 再见 伊莎贝拉. |
[19:31] | Yes.goodbye. | 是.再见. |
[19:35] | Bye,Charlie. | 別了 查理. |
[19:37] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,hold on,hold on. | 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等会儿 等会儿. |
[19:40] | What about the vows,the curse and the shriveling? | 那誓言-誓言怎么办 那个诅咒和那个不举的事? |
[19:44] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么. |
[19:53] | What?She’s in my Pilates class. | 怎么了?她是我在庞蒂乌斯班上认识的人. |
[19:58] | -I’ll buy that.-Okay. | -我信. -好吧. |
[20:00] | Now,are you coming to my party, | 现在 你去不去我的聚会 |
[20:02] | or are you gonna give me a hard time? | 还是你想让我难受? |
[20:08] | -I’m coming to the party. -Me,too. | -我去. -我也去. |
[20:10] | Jake!Come get your costume! | 杰克!过来拿你的戏服! |
[20:12] | -What’s Mom gonna wear?-Shut up. | -老妈会穿什么? -闭嘴. |
[20:19] | Let’s go,grandmommy doesn’t want to be late to her costume party. | 快点 奶奶不想迟到哦. |
[20:55] | Oh,come on,boys,sell it. | 噢 来吧 孩子们 展示一下. |
[21:12] | Very nice! | 非常好! |
[21:15] | Now fly,my pets,fly! | 现在飞吧 我的猪猪 飞吧! |
[21:21] | I call shotgun. | 我替你们注意猎枪. |