时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -Jake -Yeah? | -杰克 -什么? |
[00:09] | Are you praying? | 你在祈祷吗 |
[00:10] | It’s okay,I’m not in school. | 没事 不是在学校 |
[00:13] | No,no,it’s fine.What are you praying for? | 不 这很好 你在祈祷什么 |
[00:16] | I have a math test on Monday. | 礼拜一有数学考试 |
[00:19] | Oh,so you’re praying for a good grade? | 那么 你在祈祷考高分 |
[00:21] | No,that never works. | 没用 那种祈祷从没成功过 |
[00:23] | I’m praying for the teacher to get sick. | 我在祈祷老师生病 |
[00:27] | Have you considered just studying for the test? | 你就没想过 认真复习备考 |
[00:30] | How would that help? | 祈祷那个有用吗 |
[00:33] | Okay,listen to me. | 好的 听我说 |
[00:34] | Even if we were to assume | 就算我们假定 |
[00:36] | a God who would be willing to give your teacher a cold… | 上帝愿意帮你 让老师感冒 |
[00:39] | Anthrax. | 炭疽热 |
[00:42] | All right,that’s it,no more praying. | 呃 够了 祷告结束 |
[00:44] | What are you,the Supreme Court? | 你这算什么 最高法院 |
[00:47] | How do you know about the Supreme Court and prayer? | 你怎么知道最高法院和祈祷者的争执? |
[00:49] | This guy on TV,Reverend Don,he talks to God. | 电视里叫唐纳德牧师那个人 他是个祈祷者 |
[00:53] | And he said you should pray to strike down your teacher? | 他说你应该祈求上帝 帮你对付老师 |
[00:56] | No,activist judges. | 不 对付鹰派的法官们 |
[01:00] | But I figured why can’t it work on Miss Stanley? | 我琢磨 对付史坦利老师 应该也可以吧 |
[01:04] | Oh,and you know what else? | 还有件事你知道吗 |
[01:05] | If I send Reverend Don money,God will make me rich. | 如果我捐钱给唐纳德牧师 上帝会让我发财 |
[01:09] | And did you send him money? | 那你寄钱了吗 |
[01:11] | Wouldn’t you? | 你没吗 |
[01:13] | No…God doesn’t make people rich. | 不 上帝不会让人发财 |
[01:15] | And even if He did,it wouldn’t make you happy. | 就算他让你发财了 你也不会快乐 |
[01:18] | Well,I disagree. | 是吗?我不这么认为 |
[01:22] | Jake.Reward without effort is meaningless. | 不劳而获是毫无意义的 |
[01:26] | Money alone will not give you fulfillment. | 单单钱并不能让你生活充实 |
[01:28] | What about Uncle Charlie? | 那查理叔叔呢 |
[01:29] | He seems pretty fulfilled and he doesn’t do anything. | 看他过的很充实的样子 什么都不用做 |
[01:31] | Hey,let me tell you about your Uncle Charlie. | 嗨 那我就告诉你查理叔叔是怎样的 |
[01:34] | He puts on a happy face, | 他天天强颜欢笑 |
[01:36] | but on the inside he is a sad,lonely man. | 其实内心是个忧郁孤独的人 |
[01:51] | You see? | 明白了吧? |
[02:23] | I’m about to do a load of laundry. | 我在集中洗衣服 |
[02:25] | Last chance to change your underwear. | 给你最后的机会去换裤头 |
[02:28] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[02:30] | Oh,uh,but you might want to hold off on the washing machine. | 噢 但你可能要停一下洗衣机 |
[02:32] | I think Charlie and his friend are still in the shower. | 查理和女友应该还在洗澡 |
[02:36] | I’ll check. | 我去查查 |
[02:49] | You were right. | 被你说中 |
[02:53] | I wouldn’t wait for me to get that. | 我不会等”我”去开门的 |
[03:02] | – Hello.- Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[03:07] | Uh,we haven’t met. | 我们没见过 |
[03:09] | I’m Norma Seabury from next door. | 我是诺玛·希布里 你们的邻居 |
[03:11] | Oh,it’s nice to finally meet you.I’m Alan Harper. | 喔 终于幸会 我是艾伦·哈珀 |
[03:14] | Harper? Are you related to that dreadful Charlie? | 哈珀?你是那个混蛋查理的兄弟吗? |
[03:18] | My mother says I am,but frankly, | 我妈说是我的 但老实说 |
[03:20] | I have my doubtsI’m related to her. | 我都怀疑 我是不是她的儿子 |
[03:24] | Well,Alan,there’s a little red sports car blocking my driveway. | 好吧 艾伦 有辆红色小跑车挡了我的车道 |
[03:28] | I assume it belongs to one of your brother’s hooers. | 我猜测 那车是你兄弟的某个床友的 |
[03:36] | -One of his what? -Hooers. | -某个什么? -床友 |
[03:40] | Ever since he moved in here, | 从他搬过来到现在 |
[03:41] | it’s been one endless parade of hooers. | 这么多的床友 都可以搞一次大型阅兵了 |
[03:46] | Oh,whores. | 噢 妓女 |
[03:49] | Well,in all fairness, | 这个 凭心而论 |
[03:51] | most of them don’t have the math skills to be whores. | 她们大多数学不行 做不了妓友 |
[03:54] | Be that as it may, | 即便如此 |
[03:56] | I’m late for my hair appointment,and I want that car moved immediately. | 我赶时间去做头发 希望那辆车能立即移开 |
[03:59] | Oh,absolutely.I am so sorry.Let me track down the… | 噢 那是那是 非常抱歉 我现在就去找那个 |
[04:03] | hooer in question | 涉嫌的床友 |
[04:05] | and ask her to move it. | 让她把车移开 |
[04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[04:15] | He’d better,I sent in five bucks. | 他最好是 我已经捐了五块钱了 |
[04:20] | Charlie,we have a situation. | 查理 有情况 |
[04:24] | Okay,that looks pretty clean. | 好的 看起来真干净 |
[04:26] | Now do me. | 现在该帮我洗了 |
[04:30] | This is so unfair. | 真不公平 |
[04:35] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[04:37] | Not now,Alan,I’m making bubbles. | 现在不行 艾伦 我正在做泡泡 |
[04:39] | I don’t care what her name is, | 我不管你做的谁 |
[04:43] | her car is blocking our neighbor’s driveway. | 但她的车挡住了邻居的车道 |
[04:45] | Oh,sorry,I’ll move it. | 喔 抱歉 我就去移开 |
[04:48] | You can’t go now,you’re busy. | 你不能走 你正忙着呢 |
[04:50] | Oh,yeah.I’m busy. | 哦对 我正忙着呢 |
[04:53] | All right,just-just tell me where the keys are,and I’ll move it. | 好吧 告诉我车钥匙在哪儿 我去移车 |
[04:56] | Oh,gosh,no.I don’t let strange men touch my car. | 噢 天啊 別.我不让陌生男人碰我车的 |
[04:59] | Oh,good.At least you have respect for your car. | 行啊 至少你还懂得尊重车 |
[05:04] | Alan,do we need to have another boundaries talk? | 艾伦 需要单独深谈一次吗 |
[05:09] | No,I’m leaving. | 算了 我这就走 |
[05:12] | -Uh-oh,look what’s dirty again.-Uh-oh! Okay… | -哎呦 又弄脏了哦 -哎呦 嘿嘿 |
[05:24] | I have located the owner of the sports car. | 我找到了跑车的主人 |
[05:27] | Is she going to pull it out? | 她弄完了吗 |
[05:35] | Not for a while. | 还得等会儿 |
[05:36] | Well,how am I supposed to get to my hair appointment? | 那我怎么去做头发 |
[05:40] | Gee,I’d say you really don’t need one. | 我想说 你真没必要做头发 |
[05:42] | I think your hair looks lovely as it is. | 我觉得你的发型很好 |
[05:45] | Well, aren’t you sweet. | 噢 好甜蜜 |
[05:47] | Are you homosexual? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[05:50] | No,just sweet. | 不 只是甜蜜 |
[05:51] | Listen,you don’t have to miss your appointment.I’ll drive you. | 这样 你不会失约的 我开车送你 |
[05:55] | -You would do that for me? -It would be my pleasure. | -你会那样帮我? -那是我的荣幸. |
[05:58] | Sure you’re not homosexual? | 你确信不是同志? |
[06:02] | Positive. | 绝对不是 |
[06:04] | You would’ve made a good one. | 你要当同志一定是最优秀的 |
[06:11] | Going home already? | 回去这么早 |
[06:12] | Nah,I’m going to the opera. | 不 去歌剧院 |
[06:14] | They can’t end it until I sing. | 我不献声 他们没法结束 |
[06:17] | There’s no call for sarcasm. | 没必要怪声怪气吧 |
[06:26] | Oh,no. | 哦不 |
[06:34] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:35] | What is that old witch doing here? | 那老巫婆来这儿干什么 |
[06:37] | Old witch?She’s a charming woman. | 老巫婆?她是位迷人的女士. |
[06:39] | Of course she’s charming.They’re all charming. | 她是迷人 她们都很迷人 |
[06:41] | That’s how they lure you into their houses made out of candy and gingerbread. | 这样才能把你骗进她的糖果小屋 |
[06:45] | What exactly is the deal between you two? | 你们俩之间到底怎么回事 |
[06:47] | Why do you hate her so much? | 为什么你这么恨她 |
[06:48] | Why don’t you ask her why she hates me? | 那你去问问她 为什么这么恨我 |
[06:50] | I did.She told me you’re a horrible neighbor | 我问过 她说你是个讨厌的邻居 |
[06:52] | who doesn’t care about anyone but himself. | 自私自利 不讲公德 |
[06:54] | Well,there you go. | 正如你说的 |
[06:55] | How can I like somebody who talks about me like that? | 我能喜欢一个这么说我的人吗 |
[07:01] | Hello,Mr.Harper. | 你好 哈珀先生 |
[07:03] | Hey,Norma. | 嗨 诺玛 |
[07:06] | Eat any little kids lately? | 最近吃过小孩吗 |
[07:08] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我可以同样这么问你 |
[07:11] | Oh,and by the way, | 哦 顺便问问 |
[07:13] | will she be moving her car out of my driveway any time soon? | 她能尽快把车移出我的车道吗 |
[07:16] | Well,maybe people wouldn’t park in front of your driveway | 如果你家的垃圾桶没放在 我家的访客车位上 |
[07:18] | if you didn’t put your trash cans in my guest parking spot. | 那么她可能不会把车 停在你的车道中间 |
[07:21] | You don’t have a guest parking spot. | 你没有访客车位 |
[07:24] | There’s no such thing as a guest parking spot. | 也没有访客车位这个说法 |
[07:26] | It’s called a curb and it belongs to the City of Malibu. | 那叫做路肩 属于马里布市 |
[07:31] | Hey,if I can pass out on it,I figure it’s mine. | 如果我喝多了能睡在上面 我就认为那是我的地盘 |
[07:34] | Well,with that logic,I…I guess you own my doghouse too. | 照这个逻辑 我想 我家狗舍也是你的了 |
[07:40] | That only happened once and Bruno was fine with it. | 那只发生过一次 而且布鲁诺[狗名]并不介意 |
[07:44] | Alan, | 艾伦 |
[07:47] | thank you so much for a wonderful day. | 非常感谢 今天真荣幸 |
[07:50] | I’m looking forward to next Saturday. | 期待下周六再见 |
[07:52] | Oh,me,too. | 喔 我也是 |
[07:54] | And as for you,Mr.Harper, | 至於你 哈珀先生 |
[07:57] | Bruno never had fleas before that night. | 那晚之前 布鲁诺从没得过跳蚤 |
[08:06] | You passed out in her doghouse? | 你醉倒在她家狗舍里? |
[08:08] | Hey,I’ve passed out in wheelbarrows, | 嘿 我还曾醉倒在手推车里 |
[08:09] | but this isn’t about me. | 但现在讨论的不是我 |
[08:11] | Oh,really? Who is it about? | 哦 是吗?那是谁 |
[08:13] | You. | 你 |
[08:15] | Why are you dating a woman | 你怎么看上这么一个女人? |
[08:16] | who most likely lost her virginity during WW2? | 她在二战时就不是处女之身了 |
[08:19] | And knowing her,probably not to one of our guys. | 有可能还是献身给了敌方人员 |
[08:22] | Okay,first of all,we’re not dating, | 好的 首先 我们没约会 |
[08:24] | I am escorting her to a charity event. | 我只是送她去了一场慈善会 |
[08:26] | And second of all,her age is irrelevant. | 其次 她多大岁数 跟这没一点关系 |
[08:28] | The only thing that matters is what’s inside a person. | 我们注重的 应该是一个人的内在 |
[08:30] | Yeah,only thing inside her is dust and undigested mastodon meat. | 是啊 她内在的 是一坨还没消化的史前野象肉 |
[08:35] | She isn’t that old,Charlie. | 她真没那么老 查理 |
[08:37] | Oh,come on,I’ll bet she was an eyewitness to the birth of agriculture. | 拉倒吧 我敢打赌 她见证过人类农业的起源 |
[08:40] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[08:41] | Her high school graduation picture’s probably on a cave wall in France. | 她高中毕业的照片 可能还贴在法国的史前洞穴里 |
[08:45] | Are you done? | 你说够了没 |
[08:49] | Her prom theme was “Fire.” | 她毕业舞会的主题是「火」 |
[08:53] | Charlie,I can’t figure out how to turn off the shower. | 查理 我不知道怎么关淋浴喷头 |
[08:57] | There’s so many knobs. | 太多凸起的物体了 |
[09:01] | That’s okay,honey. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[09:02] | You just dry off,and I’ll take care of it. | 你先擦干自己 一会儿我去关 |
[09:03] | Thanks. | 好呀 |
[09:05] | How does it feel to be dating a woman whose IQ is the same as her age? | 跟一个智商和岁数一样高的女人约会 是什么感觉 |
[09:09] | I can ask you the same thing. | 我可以同样这么问你 |
[09:12] | Oh,here’s something else we have in common. | 喔 有件事我们是一样的 |
[09:16] | Both our girls are pruney, | 咱俩的女人都不怎么样 |
[09:17] | but mine’s gonna plump back up in a little while. | 不过我的女人吸饱了水就会变新鲜 |
[09:27] | Well,thank you for a lovely evening. | 谢谢你 如此美好的夜晚 |
[09:29] | Oh,no,thank you for taking me. | 噢不 该我谢谢你陪我 |
[09:32] | I so loathe going to these things by myself. | 我实在不喜欢一个人去这些场合 |
[09:35] | And dancing. | 还有跳舞 |
[09:37] | I can’t remember the last time I danced. | 都忘了上次跳舞是啥时候的事了 |
[09:39] | That was fun. | 那很有趣 |
[09:40] | One more spin? | 再转一次 |
[09:42] | Okay,sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[09:51] | Oh,thank you for being so kind to a lonely old gal. | 谢谢你 对一位年老孤独的女士如此体贴 |
[09:56] | Stop saying that.You are not old. | 別那么说 你不老 |
[09:58] | You’re a vibrant,fascinating woman, | 你是一位活力依旧的魅力女士 |
[10:00] | and I had a great time with you tonight. | 今晚有你 我也过的很开心 |
[10:02] | Oh,likewise. | 我也是 |
[10:03] | Alan,I want you to give some serious thought to my offer. | 艾伦 希望你能认真考虑我的建议 |
[10:08] | I will.I will. | 我会的 会的 |
[10:09] | Okay,so,uh,so good night. | 好的 那么 晚安 |
[10:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:22] | Oh,all right. | 噢 好吧 |
[10:36] | -Morning.-morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[10:38] | Who sent the flowers? | 谁送的花 |
[10:40] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[10:58] | Wait ’til you see the card. | 等你看祝福卡哪 |
[11:00] | You read the card? | 你看过了 |
[11:01] | I couldn’t.It’s in Aramaic. | 我看不懂唉 是亚拉姆语 |
[11:04] | Okay,I get it.She’s old. | 好的 我明白 她老了 |
[11:07] | It was delivered by a Roman centurion. | 一个古罗马的百夫长送过来的 |
[11:14] | Oh,geez.I’ve got a problem. | 噢惨了 有麻烦了 |
[11:16] | Hey,if yougot her pregnant,we can get a full page in Ripley’s. | 嗨 如果你让她怀孕了黎普利专栏能给你出一个整版 |
[11:21] | Give it a rest,Charlie. | 休息一下吧 查理 |
[11:22] | Oh,come on,I’ve been working on these all morning. | 別啊 我準备这些笑料一个早上了 |
[11:26] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[11:27] | Her first car was a chariot. | 她的第一辆车 是马拉战车 |
[11:32] | She called her first husband “hun” ’cause he was one. | 她称呼第一个老公为”亲爱的” 因为他就是匈奴人 |
[11:40] | Her first Christmas,was the first Christmas. | 她的第一个圣诞节 就是史上第一个圣诞节 |
[11:46] | Likes to take long walks on the beach after | 从海洋爬上陆地并长出腿以后 |
[11:48] | crawling out of the ocean and growing legs. | 喜欢在海滩长时间散步 |
[11:52] | Her birthstone is lava. | 她的诞生石 是火山熔岩 |
[11:56] | And finally,the Big Bang. | 最后 “终极”笑料[big bang 原指宇宙大爆发] |
[12:00] | I don’t have a joke,for that but I know there’s something there. | 目前还没有 但肯定就在某个地方 |
[12:04] | I’m leaving. | 我闪了 |
[12:06] | Oh,come on,I’m your brother.You can talk to me. | 噢 別啊 我是你哥哥.你可以和我聊聊的 |
[12:10] | Okay,I promise,no more jokes.Tell me what the problem is. | 好的 我保证 不再开玩笑了 告诉我是什么麻烦 |
[12:14] | Okay.Well.You know she’s rich,right? | 好的 那个 你知道她很有钱吧 |
[12:17] | Richer than God. | 比上帝还富 |
[12:19] | Who she’s known since he was yay high. | 当然 她认识上帝时 上帝才长这么高 |
[12:23] | You promised. | 说了不开玩笑的 |
[12:25] | Sorry.Yeah,yeah. | 抱歉 |
[12:27] | Well,last night, | 好吧 是这样的 昨晚 |
[12:29] | Norma made me a business proposition. | 诺玛给我一个商业建议 |
[12:31] | A business proposition? I bet it involved… | 商业建议? 我打赌肯定是关于… |
[12:32] | No!No!No telegraphs,no flying machines, | 別 別 別.和发明电话无关 和发明飞机无关 |
[12:35] | no Nina,no Pinta,no Santa Maria! | 和妮娜\皮塔\圣·玛丽亚无关 |
[12:38] | You don’t have to bite my head off. | 你没必要冲我发火吧 |
[12:41] | I was talking about what I do for a living, | 我说起我的工作 |
[12:43] | and she said she wanted to invest.In me.. | 她说她要对我投资 |
[12:47] | Invest in you? How? | 对你投资 怎么投 |
[12:49] | She wants to buy a building and create the Alan Harper Healing Center. | 她打算买幢楼 建成艾伦·哈珀康复中心 |
[12:53] | Uh,chiropractic,acupuncture, | 指压疗法 针刺疗法 |
[12:56] | uh,holistic pharmacy,aroma therapy… | 整体疗法 芳香疗法 |
[12:59] | Why don’t you just call it the Alan Harper House o’ Crap? | 为什么不叫艾伦·哈珀废物之家 |
[13:05] | Norma chose the name. | 诺玛定的名字 |
[13:08] | I see. | 明白了 |
[13:09] | And in exchange for this she expects you to… | 作为交换 她要求你… |
[13:15] | Nothing has been said explicitly,but…yeah. | 还没明确说过 但是… |
[13:23] | And you’re considering it? | 那你正在权衡中 |
[13:24] | No.No,of course not. | 不 不 当然不… |
[13:26] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[13:27] | Not really? | 不完全是 |
[13:28] | Well,the building would be in Beverly Hills | 那幢楼将会在贝弗利山 |
[13:31] | and it would have my name on the top. | 我的名字会高掛在上面 |
[13:34] | Big letters,but,you know,with a real classy font. | 很大的字 你知道 用高雅的字体 |
[13:37] | I’m thinking Helvetica. | 我正在考虑用瑞士体 |
[13:39] | Okay,I see your dilemma. | 好的 我知道你的难处了 |
[13:42] | -We gotta think this through.-Thanks,thanks.I really need to. | -我们要通盘考虑.-谢谢 我真的需要 |
[13:46] | You’d do her for free if she was young and beautiful,right? | 如果她年轻漂亮 你上她就不考虑回报对吗 |
[13:49] | Well,sure,I suppose. | 是的 我估计是 |
[13:52] | And you’d stick your dingus in a beehive for, | 让你把小弟弟塞进蜂箱 |
[13:54] | say,a hundred million,wouldn’t you? | 代价是 比如100万 你干吗? |
[14:02] | A hundred million dollars?Probably. | 100万美元 可能会 |
[14:08] | But where are we going with this? | 但是 这又意味了什么 |
[14:10] | Well,we’ve established that you’re a man whore, | 这个 我们已经确定了你是只鸭 |
[14:12] | and now we’re just trying to zero in on your price. | 现在只是想确定一下你的肉价 |
[14:16] | Charlie,you’re not helping at all. | 查理 你一点都没帮上忙 |
[14:18] | Alan,did you really think I would? | 艾伦 你真以为我会帮忙吗 |
[14:29] | -Good to see you again,Ms.Seabury.-Thank you,Bobby. | -很高兴又见到您 希布里夫人 -谢谢 鲍比 |
[14:32] | -My pleasure.-Thank you. | -我的荣幸.-谢谢 |
[14:35] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:37] | Get away,Bobby. | 走开 鲍比 |
[14:40] | So,Alan… | 那么 艾伦… |
[14:42] | have you given any more thought to my little business proposal? | 仔细考虑过我的商业计划了吗 |
[14:45] | Well,actually,I have and,uh… | 实际上 我想过了 |
[14:49] | Oh,wait,I forgot. | 噢 等一下 差点忘了 |
[14:52] | I brought you a little gifty. | 给你的小小礼物 |
[14:54] | Oh,no,Norma,please,you’ve been too kind already. | 噢 不 诺玛 你已经很客气了 |
[14:57] | Oh,my God,a Rolex. | 噢 上帝啊 劳力士 |
[14:59] | -A platinum Rolex.-A platinum Rolex! | -铂金劳力士.-铂金劳力士 |
[15:01] | I have always wanted a platinum Rolex. | 我一直想要一只铂金劳力士 |
[15:04] | I almost bought one for myself,but silly me, | 差点就给自己买了一只 但我蠢啊 |
[15:06] | I got health insurance for my family instead. | 我把钱花在买家庭健康险上了 |
[15:09] | -Let me put it on you.-Okay | -我来给你带上.-谢谢 |
[15:12] | It’s a lot heavier than my calculator Swatch. | 比我的Swatch电子表重多了 |
[15:17] | I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[15:19] | Champagne for madame and her…special friend. | 香槟给女士和她的 密友 |
[15:24] | Hey,Bobby,look. | 鲍比 看 |
[15:27] | Very nice,sir. | 非常漂亮 |
[15:30] | Oh… | 噢 |
[15:32] | This is too much.I…can’t accept this. | 这个太贵了 我不可以接受. |
[15:34] | Oh,I think you can. | 我认为你可以 |
[15:38] | Yeah,I probably can. | 我也许可以 |
[15:41] | A toast. | 祝词. |
[15:43] | To the Alan Harper Healing Center. | 为了艾伦·哈珀康复中心 |
[15:45] | -Okay.-And to us. | -谢啦 -也为了我们 |
[15:52] | to us as business partners and friends,right? | 为了我们是商业伙伴和朋友 是吧 |
[15:54] | Wrong. | 错 |
[15:57] | Oh… | 我杯具了 |
[16:02] | -Alan? -What? | -艾伦 -什么? |
[16:04] | I’ve proposed a toast. | 祝酒词已经说了 |
[16:06] | Oh,yes.I’m sorry.This is all happening so fast. | 噢 是的 对不起.只是这一切发生的太快 |
[16:12] | well,the heart wants what the heart wants. | 当然 心随所愿 |
[16:17] | The question is,Alan… | 问题是 艾伦 |
[16:20] | what do you want? | 你的愿望是什么 |
[16:39] | Hurry up,sugar-buns.I’m not getting any younger. | 快点 小屁孩 我的岁数不等人. |
[16:58] | Charlie…wake up. | 查理 醒醒 |
[17:01] | What?What’s wrong? | 怎么了 什么事? |
[17:04] | I had sex with Norma. | 我和诺玛上床了 |
[17:10] | -What? -I gave in.I folded. | -什么? -我缴械了 彻底投降 |
[17:14] | I let her have her way with me. | 任凭她处置 |
[17:18] | How was it? | 感觉如何 |
[17:19] | Actually,it was great. | 说实话 感觉相当好 |
[17:26] | She…knew stuff. | 她 功夫了得 |
[17:32] | Is that a Rolex? | 那是劳力士吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah.Platinum. | 是的 铂金 |
[17:38] | Nice. | 不错 |
[17:40] | And you’re gonna get a building in Beverly Hills. | 你还会得到贝弗利山一幢楼 |
[17:41] | Not bad for a night’s work. | 这一晚干下来收获不错啊 |
[17:45] | Well,actually,I don’t think I’m gonna be getting the building. | 实际上 我估计得不到那幢楼了 |
[17:49] | She reneged? | 她反悔了? |
[17:51] | She… | 她… |
[17:52] | died. | 死了 |
[17:59] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:01] | After we were done,she looked at me, | 我们做完之后 她看着我 |
[18:06] | mumbled a couple of words, | 咕哝了几句 |
[18:08] | closed her eyes and then…poof.Dead. | 闭上了眼睛 然后”噗” 就死了 |
[18:13] | That’s it. | 找到了 |
[18:15] | I knew there was a Big Bang joke. | 我就知道肯定有”终极”笑料 |
[18:21] | I mean,I’m sorry. | 我的意思是 很遗憾 |
[18:24] | I just can’t believe it. | 我只是无法相信 |
[18:26] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[18:28] | After all those years of making me miserable, | 这么多年来整得我苦不堪言 |
[18:30] | she’s actually gone. | 突然就这么走了 |
[18:33] | It’s weird,I feel a little sad. | 诡异的是 我还有点伤感 |
[18:35] | Imagine how I feel. | 想想我的感受 |
[18:36] | Yeah,you killed her. | 嗯 你杀了她 |
[18:43] | So what did she mumble before she,you know…? | 那她都咕哝了些什么 在那个之前 |
[18:47] | Well,I’m not sure,but I think she said… | 不是很肯定 但我觉得她是在说 |
[18:51] | “I want my watch back.” | 我想要回那只表 |
[18:56] | Hey,I tried my best to keep up with her. | 嗨 我已经尽力去听她在说什么了 |
[19:00] | Anyway,I’ve been up half the night with the police and the coroners. | 总之 我同警察和验尸官混了半个晚上 |
[19:04] | You have no idea how judgmental those people are. | 那些家伙一个个太偏见了 |
[19:09] | You can’t worry about what anyone else thinks,Alan. | 你管不了別人怎么看你 |
[19:12] | The thing you got to remember and keep close to your heart is… | 唯一应该记住并保密的就是 |
[19:16] | I get an extra parking space and you get to keep the watch. | 我得了她的车位 你得了她的手表 |
[19:22] | Enjoy it,buddy. | 慢慢享用吧 伙计 |
[19:23] | How can I enjoy it? | 我怎么享用啊 |
[19:26] | Same way I enjoy that grand piano downstairs. | 就像我享用楼下的名牌钢琴那样 |
[19:28] | What does the piano have any…? | 但那钢琴和这有什么 |
[19:31] | Wait a minute. | 不对 |
[19:33] | Are you saying that you slept with Norma? | 你是说 你也和诺玛睡过 |
[19:36] | Hey,I needed a piano. | 嗨 我想要一台钢琴 |
[19:45] | So…so if you slept with Norma,why did she hate you so much? | 那 如果你和她睡过 为什么她还如此恨你 |
[19:49] | Probably because I only needed one piano. | 可能是我只想要”一台钢琴” |
[19:55] | You’re right,though. | 你是对的 伙计 |
[19:57] | She did know stuff. | 她确实功夫了得 |
[20:09] | Hey,can you put on channel 84? | 嗨 能不能切到84频道 |
[20:11] | I want to watch Reverend Don. | 我要看唐纳德牧师 |
[20:12] | Well,I want to watch football. | 我要看橄榄球 |
[20:15] | It’s the Lord’s day. | 今天是主日 |
[20:17] | Ye,but it’s my TV. | 是的 但电视是我的 |
[20:21] | Who’d you bet on? | 买了哪个队 |
[20:22] | Packers,minus one and a half. | 绿湾包装工队 赔率1.5 |
[20:23] | If the Vikings don’t score in the next two minutes,I’m up a grand. | 维京人队两分钟内不得分 我就能收钱了 |
[20:26] | Okay | 那好呗 |
[20:30] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[20:31] | Praying for the Vikings to score. | 祈祷维京人队得分 |
[20:34] | Don’t do that.Are you crazy? | 快停下 你疯了吧 |
[20:36] | Change the channel to Reverend Don. | 换到唐纳德牧师的频道 |
[20:37] | No! | 不 |
[20:39] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那我没办法了 |
[20:42] | Okay,you want to play that way? Fine. | 好的 想和我玩 好 |
[20:45] | It won’t work. | 你那没用的 |
[20:46] | God answers kids’ prayers first. | 上帝面前小孩优先 |
[20:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[20:50] | Nobody.It just makes sense. | 没人 只是合乎常理 |
[20:55] | Oh,God oh,God… | 噢 上帝 上帝 |
[20:58] | Too little,too late. | 祷告太少 也太晚了 |
[21:00] | Here comes the Vikings kicking unit out onto the field. | 现在是维京人队开球 |
[21:03] | Okay,tell you what. | 好的 这样吧 |
[21:04] | Pray for my side,I’ll give you a piece of my winnings. | 帮我祈祷 赢了钱分你一份 |
[21:06] | -How much? -Five percent. | -分我多少? -5% |
[21:08] | No deal. | 免谈 |
[21:09] | Edinger has yet to miss from this distance. | 这个距离埃丁格从没失误过 |
[21:12] | – Okay,ten.. | 好的 10% |
[21:13] | -20% -20%? -Twenty -Twenty? | |
[21:15] | And the snap…Deal. | 急传球 成交 |
[21:17] | The kick is up.It’s good! | 踢出来了 好球 |
[21:19] | Oh,no! | 噢 不 |
[21:24] | Don’t blame me.You’re a sinner. | 不能怪我 只怪你不信神 |