时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -Charlie? -Yeah? | -查理? -怎么了? |
[00:09] | I thought we said we were gonna take things slow. | 我们好像说过 要放慢节奏 |
[00:11] | We did say that. | 我们是说过 |
[00:12] | I guess we can’t be trusted. | 可能 我俩不可信任 |
[00:16] | Charlie,talk to me. | 查理 和我说话 |
[00:18] | All right. | 好啊 |
[00:19] | You know what I’m gonna do to you,you dirty,filthy girl? | 知道我要干什么 你这放荡好色的小妞 |
[00:22] | No,not like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[00:24] | Wrong way? Am I a dirty,filthy boy? | 说反了 那我是放荡好色的小子 |
[00:27] | No,I want to talk about us. | 不 我想说的是我们 |
[00:30] | We’re a dirty,filthy couple. | 我们是放荡好色的一对 |
[00:33] | No,I want to talk about our relationship. | 不 我想谈谈我们的关系 |
[00:37] | Well,that redirects the old blood flow. | 那得让血液改道 流向大脑了 |
[00:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | So what about it? | 想谈什么? |
[00:46] | Well,you know that I really care about you? | 你知道我非常在乎你 是吧 |
[00:48] | And I care about you,too. | 我也在乎你 |
[00:50] | All right,good talk. | 好了 谈话愉快 |
[00:52] | I just want to make sure that if we do this, | 我只想确信 如果我们真做了 |
[00:54] | we’re doing it for the right reasons. | 那是出于正确的理由 |
[00:56] | Well,not to be contrary, | 不是我故意驳你 |
[00:57] | but sometimes the wrong reasons kick everything up a notch. | 有些时候 没有理由会更好 |
[01:01] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确信 |
[01:02] | we give our relationship a chance to grow. | 能给感情一个慢慢发展的机会 |
[01:05] | So you want to stop? | 那你想现在停下 |
[01:06] | No,I really want you. | 不 我很想要你 |
[01:09] | Mia,all this starting and stopping is | 米亚 所有这些开始和停下的事 |
[01:13] | really not good for my transmission. | 实在是让我的血液流向 紊乱抓狂 |
[01:16] | I’m sorry. I’m just so confused. | 对不起 我只是很困惑 |
[01:20] | That’s why you’re gonna have to make this decision for the both of us. | 所以 你得为咱俩 就此做个决定 |
[01:23] | Me?I have to make this decision? | 我?必须做出决定? |
[01:26] | That’s like asking the fat kid to guard the pie. | 那就像让 胖小子看守馅饼 |
[01:30] | I trust you,Charlie. | 我相信你 查理 |
[01:31] | Well,that is really low. | 那真是强人所难 |
[01:34] | -Okay,we’ll wait. -Thank you. | -好吧 我们等它发展. -谢谢 |
[01:38] | So what do we do now? | 那现在干什么 |
[01:40] | We could take a walk on the beach. | 可以去海滩散步 |
[01:41] | No,seriously. | 不 我认真的 |
[01:45] | Oh,yeah. | 噢呀 |
[01:47] | Walk on the beach. Great. | 海滩散步 好极了 |
[01:49] | I’ve always been meaning to do that. | 我早有此意 |
[02:00] | Good morning,everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[02:02] | Good morning. | 早 |
[02:03] | Looks to be a beautiful day. | 今天天气不错 |
[02:05] | Slightly overcast,but that should burn off in a few hours, | 有点雨云 但估计几小时后就蒸发了 |
[02:07] | leaving us with another sun-dappled afternoon in paradise. | 剩下光影绰约的 又一个天堂里的下午 |
[02:11] | You still drunk from last night | 你是昨晚酒还没醒 |
[02:12] | or did you get a fresh buzz this morning? | 还是今早又喝多了 |
[02:15] | No,ma’am. I am quite simply high on life. | 不 女士 我只是热爱生活 |
[02:19] | Blotto. | 喝高了 |
[02:22] | I am not drunk. | 我没醉 |
[02:23] | Alan,guess what I did last night. | 艾伦 猜猜昨晚我做了什么 |
[02:26] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[02:27] | I’m leaving. | 我走 |
[02:28] | No,Jake can hear this. | 不 杰克可以听的 |
[02:30] | -Last night… -Wait,wait,wait. Hang on,Charlie. | -昨晚 -慢著 查理 |
[02:32] | You’re about to tell us something that | 你想告诉我们 |
[02:33] | happened last night that made you happy? | 昨晚让你开心的事 |
[02:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:36] | -Jake. -I’m leaving. | -杰克 -我走 |
[02:38] | Jake,stay. | 杰克 不用走 |
[02:39] | I want to share this with my entire family. | 我想和全家人一起分享 |
[02:41] | Okay,I’m leaving. | 好吧 我走 |
[02:43] | Berta,I consider you part of my family. | 波塔 我认为你是我家的一员 |
[02:45] | Am I in your will? | 你的遗嘱里有我吗? |
[02:47] | No,but neither are the rest of them. | 不 但也没有其他人 |
[02:51] | Now,listen. | 现在听着 |
[02:52] | Last night,I,Charlie Harper,delayed gratification. | 昨晚我 查理·哈珀 没快速上垒 |
[02:57] | What’d you do,wait till she fell asleep? | 你干什么了 等她睡着后再做 |
[03:02] | Wait for what? | 等着做什么 |
[03:04] | -Jake. -I’m leaving. | 我走 |
[03:06] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[03:08] | What happened last night is I… | 昨晚发生的 是我可能 |
[03:09] | may have actually started a meaningful relationship. | 已经开始了一段有意义的感情 |
[03:12] | Charlie,seriously, | 查理 不开玩笑 |
[03:13] | go sleep it off. You’re embarrassing yourself. | 再去休息睡会儿 你在损自己 |
[03:18] | Come on,listen to me. | 別啊 听我说 |
[03:20] | I think I might be in love with Mia. | 我想 我可能爱上了米亚 |
[03:22] | Big deal. | 有啥了不起 |
[03:23] | You’ve always been in love with you-a. | 你一直都爱”你自己啊” |
[03:26] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[03:27] | I thought so. Did you think so? | 我想也是 你呢 |
[03:29] | -That was pretty good. -Yeah. | -相当不错 -是啊 |
[03:31] | He’s eleven. | 他才11岁 |
[03:31] | He still thinks “milk,milk,lemonade” is funny. | 还认为”牛奶-牛奶-柠檬水”很有趣 |
[03:34] | Oh,yeah. | 哈 是啊 |
[03:37] | Hello! Grandmommy’s here. | 伙计们 奶奶来了 |
[03:39] | Oh,great,tell Mom what you told us,Charlie. | 好极了 告诉妈妈你刚说的事 查理 |
[03:42] | No. | 不 |
[03:43] | Tell me what. | 告诉我什么 |
[03:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:45] | -Do you need a good lawyer? -No. | -你需要个好律师 -不 |
[03:47] | -Discreet doctor? -No. | -守口如瓶的医生 -不 |
[03:49] | -Knock-off Gucci handbag? -What? | -古琦的山寨手包 -什么 |
[03:51] | There’s only so many ways I can help you dear. | 我能帮你的 就这有限几样了 |
[03:56] | It’s no big deal. I’ve just been seeing this ballet dancer | 没啥大事 我在约会一个芭蕾舞者 |
[03:58] | and I think she might be the one. | 她可能就是我 命中注定的人 |
[04:01] | Drunk? | 醉了 |
[04:04] | He says no. | 他说没有 |
[04:05] | I think it might be one of those designer drugs. | 我想 他可能吃了那些设计师迷幻药 |
[04:07] | Charlie,what did you take? | 查理 你吃了什么? |
[04:13] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[04:15] | We’ve been seeing each other for over a month | 我们约会一个多月了 |
[04:16] | and we’re waiting to sleep together until | 感情没真正牢固之前 |
[04:18] | our relationship has a solid foundation. | 我们不上床 |
[04:20] | Well,we can rule out ecstasy. | 他应该没吃摇头丸 |
[04:21] | I mean,that’s a powerful aphrodisiac. | 要知道 摇头丸可是强烈的春药 |
[04:26] | I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[04:28] | Nowadays you’re supposed to say African American-disiac. | 如今该说 非裔美国人的爆炸头 |
[04:35] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[04:35] | -You sure this time? -Yeah. | -你确定要这样? -是的 |
[04:37] | I’m leaving. | 我走 |
[04:39] | Has it occurred to any of you that maybe I’ve finally matured? | 你们就都没想过 我是深思熟虑的 |
[04:42] | Maybe I’m finally ready to build something | 也许我终于想找个女人建立 |
[04:44] | with a woman that isn’t solely based on sex. | 除了性还有爱的关系 |
[04:47] | -Has that occurred to you,Alan? -Nope. | -你想过吗 艾伦 -没有 |
[04:49] | Berta? | 波塔? |
[04:50] | So it’s not just me. | 看来没那样想你的 不止我一个 |
[04:52] | You know,I can understand your skepticism. | 我能理解你们的怀疑 |
[04:54] | I’ve earned it. | 我自找的 |
[04:56] | But this girl is different. | 但这妹纸不一样 |
[04:58] | And I’m gonna make it work. | 我要说到做到 |
[05:01] | I give him another week before | 最多一礼拜 |
[05:03] | he’s out on the beach humping wet sand. | 他就会憋不住 去海边蹭沙子”解渴” |
[06:00] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[06:03] | How was your date? | 约会如何 |
[06:10] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[06:12] | We went bowling. | 我们去打保龄球了 |
[06:15] | Still playing it slow? | 还在慢慢发展? |
[06:19] | Ketchup slow. | 番茄醬要慢慢的倒 |
[06:22] | Glacier slow. | 冰川融化也快不了 |
[06:26] | Continental drift slow. | 大陆漂移慢慢到蛋疼 |
[06:30] | -So,slow. -I’m saying. | -就是很慢 -如我所述 |
[06:33] | Hey,listen,about this living without sex thing, | 嗨 听着 关于这种没OOXX的生活 |
[06:37] | I was hoping you can give me a little advice. | 我希望 你能给我些建议 |
[06:39] | Me? | 我? |
[06:40] | What would make you think of me? | 你怎么会想起来问我 |
[06:43] | Well,I figured you get laid less often than | 我猜 满脸疥子的矮子 |
[06:45] | a boil-covered dwarf,am I right? | 做的次数都比你多 对吗? |
[06:48] | I don’t have the actual statistics,but go on. | 我没实际统计过 但是 继续说 |
[06:52] | Well,you must get really frustrated. | 你一定很空虚 |
[06:55] | I mean,how do you stop yourself from,you know, | 我指 你怎么控制自己不去 比如 |
[06:57] | running a red light and then taunting the cop till he shoots you? | 闯红灯 嘲笑警察 直到他一枪崩了你 |
[07:01] | Ah,good question. | 哦 问得好 |
[07:03] | I found that the best thing to do is to focus on your career, | 我发现 最好的方法就是专心工作 |
[07:06] | uh,get a hobby,become involved in community activities, | 找个兴趣爱好 参与团体活动 |
[07:10] | and at the end of the day,if you have any energy left, | 一天结束时 如果你还有力气的话 |
[07:13] | find a quiet space | 找个安静的地方 |
[07:14] | and yank it like a monkey in a mango tree. | 自己解决问题 就像猴子和芒果树 |
[07:19] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[07:21] | What kind of hobbies are we talking about? | 哪些兴趣爱好 可以一试 |
[07:24] | Uh,well I tried collecting stamps, | 我会尝试集邮 |
[07:26] | uh,building model trains, | 做火车模型 |
[07:28] | but,in the end,all roads led back up the mango tree. | 但最终 条条大路都通芒果树 |
[07:34] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 那正是我害怕的 |
[07:38] | Hey,where’re you going? | 嗨 你去哪儿 |
[07:40] | I’m gonna go get in my car, | 我去开车 |
[07:43] | run a red light | 闯个红灯 |
[07:44] | and hope for a clean head shot. | 希望警察能给我个干脆的爆头 |
[07:52] | The great thing about this piece | 这一段最精彩的就是 |
[07:54] | is that it fuses a classical score with jazz choreography. | 把爵士舞融合进了古典乐章 |
[07:58] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:02] | You know,on a counter programming note, | 知道吗 与此同时 |
[08:04] | the Lakers are playing Miami tonight. | 湖人队今晚在迈阿密打客场 |
[08:06] | Would you rather watch that? | 你更想看篮球吗 |
[08:07] | No,no,this is fine. | 不 这个挺好 |
[08:09] | Of course,I don’t have a $500 bet down on the ballet. | 当然 我没押500块在芭蕾上 |
[08:15] | What channel? | 哪个频道 |
[08:16] | No,seriously,this is… | 不 认真的 这个 |
[08:17] | Channel 2. | 2频道 |
[08:21] | You know,Charlie. | 知道吗 查理? |
[08:22] | you don’t have to give up things that you like just because of me. | 你无须为我放弃自己喜欢的东西 |
[08:33] | Okay,great. Good to know. | 嗯 太好了 很高兴知道 |
[08:37] | Hey, | 嗨 |
[08:38] | as long as we’re on that subject… | 正好在说我们的关系 |
[08:45] | …there’s something I want to run past you. | 有些事 我想和你商量 |
[08:47] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[08:48] | Well,let me just preface it by saying that | 先这么说吧 |
[08:50] | I am all for holding off on the sex | 我完全禁慾 |
[08:52] | so our relationship can develop more,you know… | 是为了我们的感情能更加 那个 |
[08:55] | deepness. | 深厚 |
[08:56] | I’m glad. I think it’s working,too. | 我也很高兴 感觉效果不错 |
[08:58] | We’re getting so much closer than we would have had we just jumped into bed together. | 比起直接上床 我们现在感觉更亲密 |
[09:02] | Good. Sounds like we’re on the same page. | 好 看来我们想法一致 |
[09:05] | And just to make sure we don’t jump the gun, | 为了确保 我们不会功亏一篑 |
[09:07] | I was thinking | 我在考虑 |
[09:08] | maybe it’d be a good idea if I had an outlet that,you know, | 也许我有个发洩口会更好 你知道的 |
[09:13] | took the pressure off. | 释放压力 |
[09:15] | An outlet? | 一个发洩口 |
[09:16] | Yeah,an outlet. | 是啊 一个发洩口 |
[09:17] | Something casual,meaningless. | 临时的 无意义的 |
[09:20] | If I work it right,it could even be anonymous. | 如果我处理的好 没人会知道 |
[09:26] | You mean another woman? | 你是指 另一个女人 |
[09:27] | Well,that would be my first choice. | 那会是我的首选 |
[09:32] | But for the purposes of this discussion, | 但为了本次谈话的目的 |
[09:34] | let’s stay with the more neutral term “outlet”. | 让我们更中性地称呼发洩口 |
[09:36] | I don’t care what you call it. | 我不管你怎么称呼 |
[09:38] | You’re asking for permission to have sex with another woman. | 你在请求许可 和另一个女人上床 |
[09:40] | Only because I care about you too much | 正因为我太在乎你 |
[09:42] | to whore around without permission. | 不想没有你的许可 就去打野食 |
[09:45] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[09:47] | I can’t go back to the mango tree,Mia. | 我不能回到芒果树 米亚 |
[09:51] | What? | 什么 |
[09:52] | Look, | 你看 |
[09:53] | I think this is a mature,thoughtful suggestion. | 我觉得这是个深思熟虑的建议 |
[09:56] | In fact,there are many cultures that embrace the whole | 事实上”发洩口”的概念 在许多文化下很受欢迎 |
[09:59] | outlet concept as a way of strengthening | 被认为是有助於稳固 |
[10:02] | and nurturing the primary love relationship. | 培育重要的爱情关系 |
[10:08] | You can’t dismiss entire cultures with… | 你不能这样轻视其他文化 |
[10:11] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[10:13] | Oh,come on,we’re just talking here. | 別啊 我们还在讨论中 |
[10:16] | I propose an idea, | 我提议 |
[10:17] | we bat it around a little bit and then we compromise. | 再稍稍讨论 折衷一下 |
[10:19] | That’s the cornerstone of a healthy relationship. | 这是健康关系的基石 |
[10:21] | How are we gonna compromise,Charlie? | 我们怎么折衷 查理 |
[10:22] | Are you gonna have sex with half a woman? | 你会和半个女人上床吗 |
[10:24] | Is that an option? | 那是个选择吗 |
[10:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:33] | We had our first fight. | 我们第一次吵架 |
[10:35] | Oh. What about? | 噢 为了什么 |
[10:36] | I simply suggested that as long as we weren’t having sex, | 我只是提议 既然我们不上床 |
[10:39] | it would be good for our relationship if I had sex with somebody else. | 那我上其他人 会有益于我俩的感情 |
[10:44] | And she didn’t buy that? | 那她没接受 |
[10:47] | Wouldn’t even discuss it. | 都不愿意讨论 |
[10:50] | Women,huh? | 女人啊 |
[10:53] | They say they want to talk,but they don’t want to talk. | 她们都说想谈谈 实际都不愿谈 |
[11:01] | What’s the matter with Uncle Charlie? | 查理叔叔怎么了 |
[11:04] | Oh,he’s just a little down ’cause he had a fight with his girlfriend. | 他和女友吵架了 心情有点低落 |
[11:07] | That’s too bad. | 够糟的 |
[11:08] | Why don’t you go out and talk to him? | 要不你去和他聊聊 |
[11:10] | Maybe you can cheer him up a little. | 说不定能让他振作一点 |
[11:11] | How? | 怎么聊 |
[11:12] | I don’t know. Tell him a joke or something. | 不知道 说个笑话或什么 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:17] | Might as well just give him a bowl of Milky Ways. | 或者给他一罐巧克力糖 |
[11:20] | Hey,Uncle Charlie, | 嗨 查理叔叔 |
[11:22] | what’s green,has four legs | 什么东西是绿色的 有四条腿 |
[11:24] | and would kill you if it fell out of a tree and landed on you? | 如果从树上掉落到你头上 会让你只呼不吸 |
[11:28] | What? | 什么 |
[11:29] | A pool table. | 一张台球桌 |
[11:32] | That’s funny ’cause you wouldn’t expect it to be in a tree. | 很搞笑的 因为你想不到它会在树上 |
[11:40] | Nothin’. | 没效果 |
[11:43] | Okay,I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去和他聊聊 |
[11:45] | Hey,if you can work up a fart, | 嗨 如果你能酝酿个屁 |
[11:47] | ask him to pull your finger. | 记得让他扯你的手指 |
[11:53] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[11:57] | Still haven’t heard from Mia? | 还没米亚的消息 |
[12:00] | She won’t return my calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[12:04] | You do realize that suggesting it would be good for | 你肯定认识到提及和 |
[12:06] | you to have sex with other women was | 其他女人上床会有好处 |
[12:08] | a monumentally stupid thing to do. | 是一件极其愚蠢的事 |
[12:11] | Yes,Alan,I realize it. | 是的 艾伦 我认识到了 |
[12:17] | The question now is | 现在的问题是 |
[12:18] | how do I apologize? | 我该怎么道歉 |
[12:20] | You mean grovel. | 你指屈服 |
[12:22] | No,I mean apologize | 不 我指道歉 |
[12:24] | with my dignity and pride intact. | 带着完整的尊严和自尊 |
[12:28] | Oh,you | 噢 你真是个 |
[12:29] | sad,naive fool. | 可悲的 天真的傻子 |
[12:33] | If 12 years of marriage taught me anything,it’s that | 如果说 12年婚姻让我学到了什么 |
[12:36] | there is no apologizing without groveling. | 那就是 要道歉 先屈服 |
[12:39] | Mia and I aren’t married. | 米亚和我没结婚 |
[12:41] | Are you having sex? | 你们有做吗 |
[12:43] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[12:45] | First of all,the phone’s no good. | 首先 打电话是没用的 |
[12:46] | You must grovel in person. | 你必须当面屈服 |
[12:48] | Humiliation is a visual medium. | 羞愧 是一种视觉手段 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[12:51] | Next,uh,don’t go empty-handed. | 接着 別空手去 |
[12:53] | But,uh,keep in mind that any gifts you do offer | 但是切记 你带去的所有礼物 |
[12:55] | may well end up being thrown at your head. | 可能最后都会被 扔回到你头上 |
[12:57] | Uh,flowers,lingerie,jewelry…all good. | 鲜花 内衣 珠宝 这些都没事 |
[13:01] | Picture frames,waffle irons,steak knives…not so much. | 相片框 压饼模 剔骨刀 最好少送 |
[13:06] | You actually bought your wife a waffle iron? | 你真给你老婆 送过压饼的铁模 |
[13:08] | I was young. | 我那时候年轻 |
[13:10] | She liked waffles. | 她喜欢华夫饼 |
[13:13] | Anyway,the most important thing is sincerity. | 总之 最重要的是诚恳 |
[13:17] | Sincerity? | 诚恳 |
[13:18] | Yes,you absolutely must be able to fake sincerity. | 是的 你一定一定要假装诚恳 |
[13:22] | You know what?I’ve underestimated you. | 知道吗 我以前低估你了 |
[13:23] | You are far more deceitful and manipulative than I’ve given you credit for. | 你比我信任的你 更加狡猾老辣 |
[13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:28] | No,I was faking sincerity. | 不 我在假装诚恳 |
[13:31] | Oh,that’s very good. | 噢 做的很好 |
[13:33] | But all kidding aside,I really appreciate your help. | 但玩笑归玩笑 我还是很感谢你 |
[13:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:36] | Ah!Got ya again. | 哈 又骗到你了 |
[13:39] | That’s… that was good. | 非常不错 |
[13:40] | Oh,hey,can you do me a favor? | 哦 对了 能帮我个忙吗 |
[13:42] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[13:43] | Uh,pull my finger. | 扯我的手指 |
[13:45] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
[13:46] | Try me. | 你试试 |
[13:51] | Give me another chance. | 让我再试一次 |
[13:53] | I thought I had one. | 我觉得我有屁的 |
[14:07] | -Hi. -Hi. | 好啊 -好 |
[14:09] | These are for you. | 这些是给你的 |
[14:10] | Aw,you didn’t have to do that. | 噢 你没必要这样 |
[14:12] | Really? My brother said I did. | 真的 我弟弟说有必要 |
[14:16] | Well,thank him for me. | 好吧 帮我谢谢他 |
[14:18] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[14:20] | I just want you to know how sorry I am. | 我只是想表达 我的深深歉意 |
[14:22] | Actually,I think I owe you an apology. | 实际上 我觉得我欠你一个道歉 |
[14:25] | You do?! | 真的 |
[14:26] | Yeah,these are for you. | 是的 这些是给你的 |
[14:28] | Aw,you didn’t have to do that. | 哇 你没必要这样的 |
[14:31] | I shouldn’t have gotten so angry with you.Not to say that | 我不该冲你发火 就算 |
[14:34] | your “outlet” idea wasn’t incredibly juvenile,selfish,moronic… | 你那发洩口的想法惊人的幼稚 自私 愚蠢 |
[14:37] | Whoa,whoa,whoa. I accept your apology. | 喔 我接受你的道歉 |
[14:41] | The point is,is that I really don’t have any right | 关键是 我确实没有任何权利 |
[14:44] | to object to you sleeping with other women. | 反对你和其他女人上床 |
[14:47] | We don’t have a commitment. You’re free to do whatever you want. | 我们互无承诺 你能做任何想做的事 |
[14:49] | Thanks. That’s great. Very mature. | 谢谢 那太好了 非常理智 |
[14:53] | So everything’s okay now? | 那现在雨过天晴了 |
[14:54] | No,you ass! | 不 你这个混球 |
[14:59] | If we’re gonna keep seeing each other,I want a commitment. | 如果我们继续交往 我要一个承诺 |
[15:01] | -A commitment? -Yes,a commitment. | -一个承诺 -是的 一个承诺 |
[15:03] | Does that mean we can start having sex? | 那么承诺之后 我们就能做了 |
[15:05] | Is that the only reason you’d be willing to make a commitment? | 那是你愿意承诺的唯一理由吗 |
[15:08] | It’s in the top two. | 排在理由榜前两名 |
[15:11] | Well,I think sex should wait until we get our relationship on track. | 好吧 等我们关系步入正轨后 才能有性 |
[15:15] | Okay,okay,let me make sure I understand this. | 好吧 我确定一下 是否理解正确 |
[15:18] | You want me to make a commitment that I will | 你要我做个承诺 |
[15:20] | not have sex with anyone else while,at the same time, | 不和其他任何人上床的同时 |
[15:23] | -I’m not having sex with you? -Yes. | -我也不和你上床 -是的 |
[15:27] | All right,let’s come at this from another angle. | 好吧 再从另一个角度说 |
[15:33] | We’re gonna be sexually exclusive,but without the sex? | 我们性生活彼此专一 我俩却不做 |
[15:37] | Well,I suppose you could look at it that way. | 嗯 我想 你可以那么理解 |
[15:46] | So bottom line… | 所以 底线是 |
[15:50] | No sex for Charlie… | 在可预见的将来 查理没有性生活 |
[15:55] | …with you or anyone else,for the foreseeable future. | 不管是和你 还是和其他任何人 |
[15:58] | Correct. | 正确 |
[16:02] | Are you insane?! | 你有病吧 |
[16:04] | Charlie,if you care about us, | 查理 如果你在乎我们的关系 |
[16:06] | it should be something that you want to do. | 你应该愿意这么做 |
[16:07] | What about you? What are you giving up? | 那你呢 你放弃了什么 |
[16:09] | I’m giving up the same thing you are. | 我放弃的和你放弃的一样 |
[16:11] | -Do you want to sleep with other guys? -Of course not. | -你想和其他男人上床吗 -当然不 |
[16:12] | Then you’re giving up nothing! | 那你什么也没有放弃 |
[16:16] | Tell you what, | 这么和你说吧 |
[16:18] | I’ll give up sex,you give up… | 我放弃性 你就放弃… |
[16:19] | I don’t know…a kidney. | 你的肾 |
[16:21] | Oh,don’t be stupid. | 噢 別傻了 |
[16:23] | Okay,okay…dancing. | 好吧 放弃舞蹈 |
[16:25] | Dancing’s my life,Charlie. | 舞蹈是我的生命 查理 |
[16:27] | Aha! Now we have a level playing field. | 啊哈 现在我们筹码平等了[公平竞争] |
[16:31] | You know what,maybe you should just go. | 知道吗 也许你该立即走人 |
[16:33] | You’re right…why stay here, | 对啊 为什么不走 |
[16:34] | when I can just as easily not have sex | 既然不能和你做 |
[16:36] | with you in the comfort of my own home. | 我呆家里更舒服 |
[16:38] | Oh,go to hell! | 噢 去死吧 |
[16:43] | See? | 看见没 |
[16:44] | That’s why you didn’t get a waffle iron. | 这就是为何 不送你压饼模的缘故 |
[16:54] | Hey,how’d it go with Mia? | 嗨 和米亚怎样了 |
[16:56] | Great. | 好极了 |
[16:57] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[16:58] | How’s that great? | 为什么好极了 |
[16:59] | Because now I can go back to being who I really am. | 因为现在 我能重回老样了 |
[17:01] | And who’s that? | 什么样 |
[17:03] | Someone who doesn’t care who he really is. | 不用在乎自己是什么样的人 |
[17:06] | Somebody who just has fun. | 只想游戏人生 |
[17:07] | Oh,I see. | 哦 明白了 |
[17:08] | Someone who spends his life in a drunken haze | 成天醉生梦死 |
[17:10] | having meaningless sex with strangers. | 纵慾无度 |
[17:13] | If you knew who I am,why’d you ask? | 你知道我是这样 为什么还要问 |
[17:16] | Hurry,Charlie. I’m starting to sober up. | 快点 查理 我酒劲要过了 |
[17:21] | Well,we can’t have that. | 啊 那样可不行 |
[17:23] | No | 不一定 |
[17:25] | you might find out who she is. | 也许那样 会让你发现她是谁 |
[17:31] | Here you go. | 酒来了 |
[17:32] | Good. | 好啊 |
[17:33] | Boy, | 好家伙 |
[17:34] | I haven’t been this drunk since I took my S.A.T.’s. | 自从SAT考试之后 我还没这么醉过 |
[17:39] | Doesn’t seem to have held you back much. | 你应该没留很多级吧 |
[17:41] | No,just one year.Sixth grade. | 对 就一年.六年级 |
[17:48] | Charlie,you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:51] | Yeah,I just got a lot on my mind. | 是的 只是心事太多 |
[17:55] | Do you wanna look at my boobs? | 想看我的胸吗 |
[18:00] | No,thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:01] | You sure?It always cheers me up. | 你确定?那总能让我振作 |
[18:09] | Oh,Mia. Hi. | 噢 米亚 嗨 |
[18:12] | Is Charlie here? | 查理在吗 |
[18:14] | -Tickle,tickle. -Cut it out! | -挠痒痒 -快停下 |
[18:23] | That was great. Do it again. | 好棒 再来一次 |
[18:29] | Alan,don’t you think it’s time you went out | 艾伦 你不觉得现在 |
[18:31] | and kept your girlfriend company? | 该是你出去 陪你女友玩了吗 |
[18:33] | My what?! | 我的什么 |
[18:34] | Thanks for playing along. | 多谢合作 |
[18:36] | Oh,yes,my girlfriend.Yes,uh,excuse me. | 噢对 我女友 请见谅 |
[18:39] | Coming…Pookie. | 我来了 爱人 |
[18:45] | Well,this is an awkward moment. | 唉 尴尬的场面 |
[18:47] | You are such a schmuck. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[18:50] | Okay,the ice is broken. | 好吧 僵局打破了 |
[18:52] | Good-bye,Charlie. | 再见 查理 |
[18:54] | Oh,come on,you said yourself we don’t have a commitment. | 噢別 你自己说的 我们没有承诺 |
[18:56] | We don’t even have a relationship anymore. | 甚至都不再有任何关系 |
[18:57] | You know what? You’re right,Charlie. | 知道吗 你说的对 查理 |
[18:58] | Go back to your bimbo. | 回你的浪女身边去吧 |
[19:00] | Hey,hey,hey,she’s not a bimbo. | 嗨 她不是浪女 |
[19:07] | I’m not saying she’s a brain surgeon. | 我也没说她聪明到能做脑科医生 |
[19:10] | No,wait. Mia. | 等等 米亚 |
[19:11] | At least tell me why you came. | 至少告诉我 为什么你要来 |
[19:13] | You wanna know why I came? | 你想知道我为什么要来? |
[19:14] | I came because,after I cooled down,I started to miss you. | 那是因为我冷静下来后 开始想你 |
[19:18] | And I wanted to make love to you. | 想和你OOXX |
[19:20] | That’s great,it’s wonderful. | 那太好了 妙极 |
[19:21] | And it’s not gonna happen. | 但现在不可能了 |
[19:23] | Why,’cause of that bimbo? | 为什么 就因为那个浪女 |
[19:25] | Let me tell you something. | 听我说 |
[19:28] | The entire time I was out there drinking & fooling around with her, | 跟她喝酒打闹时 |
[19:31] | I was thinking of you. | 我一直在想你 |
[19:32] | Oh,swell. | 噢 好极 |
[19:34] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[19:36] | I would trade a hundred of her for one of you. | 我愿意用100个她 来换一个你 |
[19:39] | Are you saying you’re ready to make a commitment? | 你是说 你准备好做承诺了 |
[19:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:43] | Maybe you want some time to think about it. | 要不再给你点时间 考虑考虑 |
[19:45] | How could that help? | 那有用吗 |
[19:48] | Look,I don’t want to be with anybody but you,so… | 我只想和你在一起 所以 |
[19:51] | I might as well be committed. | 不如我还是对你一心一意吧 |
[19:53] | Yes,you should. | 是的 你应该 |
[19:59] | You wanna go upstairs? | 想上楼吗 |
[20:01] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[20:03] | Oh,please don’t tell me you’ve got somebody in your room. | 噢 別跟我说 你房间里还有別人 |
[20:06] | No,no,no. | 没有 |
[20:09] | No. | 没有 |
[20:11] | I just think if we’re gonna do this commitment thing,that | 我只是想 如果我们都信守承诺 |
[20:13] | the first time should be really special. | 那就应该郑重对待 我们的第一次 |
[20:17] | What have you got in mind?Well,you know, | 有什么计划 你知道的 |
[20:20] | candles,music and… | 烛光 音乐 |
[20:22] | maybe not having the girl I was trying to rebound with | 也许旁边不会有那个 我曾想纵慾的女孩 |
[20:23] | dancing half-naked on the deck with my idiot brother. | 在阳台上 和我那傻弟弟 半裸起舞 |
[20:28] | -Are you sure? -Oh,yeah,he’s an idiot. | -你肯定? -没错 他就是个傻瓜 |
[20:31] | Call me later. | 记得给我电话 |
[20:39] | Well,back to the mango tree. | 好吧 回到芒果树 |
[20:53] | Ugh,what is this? | 噢 这是什么 |
[20:56] | It’s a healthy cereal that won’t rot your teeth. | 无糖麦片粥 不会导致龋齿 |
[20:58] | You got that right,’cause I’m not eating it. | 说的没错 我不吃就不龋齿了 |
[21:01] | Well,that’s all you’re getting. | 你能吃到的就这些了 |
[21:03] | Morning. | 早安 |
[21:04] | Morning. | 安 |
[21:05] | Is he in a better mood today? | 今天 他心情好些了没 |
[21:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:08] | Uncle Charlie,I got another joke for you. | 查理叔叔 说个笑话给你听 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:17] | There’s two muffins sitting side by side in a muffin tin in the oven. | 两个松饼 并排躺在烤炉内的托盘上 |
[21:21] | One muffin says to the other, | 一个松饼对另一个说 |
[21:22] | “Boy,it’s hot in here.” | 好家伙 这儿真热 |
[21:23] | And the other one says: “Holy crap,a talking muffin!” | 另一个松饼说:”靠 松饼开口说话了” |
[21:30] | I just don’t think he knows what’s funny. | 我想 他不懂幽默 |