时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | -Good morning.-Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[00:14] | Charlie,right? | 是查理吧? |
[00:15] | Well,I guess it’s too late to deny it. | 是啊 不承认也来不及了 |
[00:19] | Would you like some coffee? | 想来点咖啡吗 |
[00:21] | Sure… | 好啊 |
[00:25] | …I would. | 要的 |
[00:28] | You have a beautiful house. | 你家真漂亮 |
[00:32] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[00:37] | …so much. | 非常 |
[00:40] | My name’s Sandy. | 噢 我叫珊迪 |
[00:41] | Yes,of course it is. | 是啊 当然是 |
[00:45] | How could I forget? | 我怎么会忘记呢 |
[00:47] | Sandy like the beach,or the Koufax. | 珊迪 如同比奇或者科法克斯 |
[00:53] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[00:54] | You know,Sandy Koufax.Great Dodger pitcher,hall-of-famer….Never mind. | 是啊 那是珊迪·科法克斯.入选名人堂的 道奇队伟大投球手 算了 |
[00:59] | So,Sandy how did you sleep? | 那么 珊迪睡的还好吗 |
[01:03] | Just fine.How about you? | 我还好 你呢 |
[01:05] | Great.Like a drunk baby. | 很好 醉得不省人事 |
[01:08] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[01:10] | Not yet.Maybe after I throw up. | 还不饿 也许等我呕吐之后会饿 |
[01:13] | What did you do last night? | 昨晚你做什么了 |
[01:15] | I was hoping you could fill me in. | 说实话 我希望你能帮我回忆 |
[01:17] | There’s my little Sandy Beach. | 我的小可爱 珊迪·比奇 |
[01:21] | Good morning,Alley-Oop. | 早上好 艾伦 |
[01:24] | Oh,thank God.I was afraid I was gonna have to quit drinking. | 谢天谢地 真害怕又得戒酒 |
[01:37] | So,what do you think of Sandy? | 你觉得珊迪如何 |
[01:40] | Arguably the greatest southpaw in the history of baseball. | 我认为他是棒球史上伟大的投手 |
[01:44] | My Sandy. | 我的珊迪 |
[01:46] | I don’t know,I’ve never seen her pitch. | 不知道 我没见过她投球 |
[01:50] | But she sure can cook. | 论做饭她肯定没问题 |
[01:52] | Well,guess how we met. | 好吧 猜猜我们在哪儿遇见的 |
[01:55] | I suppose we can rule out Dodger Stadium. | 应该不是在道奇体育馆 |
[01:59] | In cooking class. | 在烹饪课上 |
[02:01] | You’ve been taking a class? | 你在上烹饪课 |
[02:03] | Where do you think I go every Tuesday? | 那我每周二晚上 又能去哪儿 |
[02:05] | You’re not here on Tuesday nights? | 周二晚上 你不在这儿? |
[02:08] | No,I’m in cooking class. | 不在 我去上烹饪课了 |
[02:11] | And guess who’s the teacher? | 猜猜谁是老师 |
[02:12] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:13] | sandy | 珊迪 |
[02:17] | Who’s Sandy? | 谁是珊迪 |
[02:20] | That’s Sandy. | 那就是珊迪 |
[02:23] | Great story. | 真会讲故事 |
[02:25] | Alan is my star pupil. | 艾伦是我最好的学生 |
[02:29] | And you are my star teacher. | 你是我最好的老师 |
[02:33] | -So cute. -Hello | -你真可爱 -打扰 |
[02:37] | Can I have some more bacon? | 我能再要点培根吗 |
[02:39] | Oh,in a jiff. | 马上就好 |
[02:42] | My mother always said, | 我妈妈总是说 |
[02:44] | “A well-fed man is a happy man.” | 把男人餵好了 他就会觉得幸福 |
[02:47] | Our mother always said, | 我妈妈也说 |
[02:48] | “Here’s 1 0 bucks for pizza,don’t wait up.” | 给你10块钱买匹萨 別等我做饭了 |
[02:52] | Oh,that reminds me | 哦对了 那个提醒我了 |
[02:54] | she called and invited us for Christmas. | 她打电话来 邀请我们共度圣诞节 |
[02:57] | -You told her yes,right? -Absolutely. | -你答应她了 对吧? -当然 |
[02:59] | You and I were going to spend Christmas together. | 我以为 你会和我一起过圣诞节 |
[03:02] | We are. | 是啊 |
[03:03] | But you’re going to your mother’s. | 但你要去妈妈家 |
[03:05] | What gave you that idea? | 谁说的 |
[03:07] | You see,Sandy,it’s kind of a family tradition. | 珊迪那是某种家族惯例 |
[03:10] | Our mother invites us even though she doesn’t want us to come. | 妈妈每年都邀请我们 即使她不想我们去 |
[03:13] | We say yes even though we don’t wanna go. | 我们答应她 即使我们也不想去 |
[03:16] | When we don’t show,though she’s relieved… | 於是我们不去 她也得到解脱 |
[03:18] | she gets to complain about what horrible children she has. | 开始和朋友抱怨 生了两个糟糕的儿子 |
[03:22] | It’s the perfect gift. | 这是给她的最佳礼物 |
[03:26] | Christmas is supposed to be about spending time with your loved ones. | 但是圣诞应该是 和所爱的人共度美好时光 |
[03:29] | Yeah,going to our mother’s would cut into that. | 是啊 去我妈妈那儿就不是那回事儿了 |
[03:33] | Alan gets to spend it with his son | 所以艾伦将和他儿子一起过节 |
[03:35] | I get to play Stuff the Stocking in Vegas | 我要去维加斯和一群 |
[03:37] | with a couple of saline-enhanced elves. | 淘气的圣诞老人玩枕头大战 |
[03:41] | Does this mean that I’m finally going to meet your son? | 这意味着 我终于能见到你儿子了 |
[03:44] | I guess it does. | 我想是的 |
[03:46] | Gosh,I so hope he likes me. | 我希望他能喜欢我 |
[03:49] | The way you cook | 照你的厨艺 |
[03:51] | the only problem is gonna be keeping him from humping your leg. | 唯一的麻烦就是 別让他抱着你的大腿不放 |
[03:56] | That’s the sheets. | 床单洗好了 |
[03:58] | If you fold them while they’re warm,they don’t wrinkle. | 趁床单柔暖时叠起来 就不会起皱 |
[04:05] | Beauty,sex,cooking,laundry. | 漂亮 性感 会烧 会洗 |
[04:08] | Marriage,boredom,alimony,death. | 结婚 厌烦 赡养费 死亡? |
[04:11] | You are such a cynic. | 你真是心理阴暗 |
[04:12] | And you are such a sap. | 你也真是愚蠢好骗 |
[04:14] | How am I a sap? | 说我愚蠢好骗 |
[04:15] | Are you blind? She’s a nester. | 你眼睛瞎了吗?她是个抢巢者 |
[04:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:19] | She throws you some tail,a couple of pieces of bacon… | 意思是 她给你点甜头 好比几片培根 |
[04:22] | and bibbidi-bobbidi-boo,got a roommate. | 然后三下五除二 你就有了个室友 |
[04:25] | “Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo”? Isn’t that from Cinderella? | 三下五除二 这说法出自童话灰姑娘吗 |
[04:28] | You don’t think that bitch was a nester? | 你不认为那贱货也是个占巢者吗? |
[04:31] | Anyway,I find that a couple of drops of lemon juice on the dryer sheet… | 我跟你说 烘干机里加几滴柠檬汁 |
[04:36] | …really freshens up the whole load. | 洗出的衣物清新自然 |
[04:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:39] | I find that just a couple valiums in | 我发现 在我咖啡里加几片镇定药 |
[04:41] | my coffee keeps me from snapping necks. | 可以防止我扭断別人的脖子 |
[04:49] | Well,hold this,please.I’m just going to pop | 好吧 请帮忙拿着 我要 |
[04:53] | these on the bed while they’re still warm and toasty. | 在刚烘好时把床单铺好 |
[04:58] | So which one of you guys is slipping the high hard one to Martha Stewart? | 那么 你们两人之中谁睡了家政女王 |
[05:09] | Hey,Brandi.It’s Charlie Harper. | 嗨 布兰迪 我是查理·哈珀 |
[05:12] | I’m coming to Vegas for Christmas… | 听着 今年我还去拉斯维加斯过圣诞 |
[05:14] | and was wondering if you and your sister wanted to celebrate again. | 我在想 你们姐妹俩 是否还想和我一起庆祝圣诞 |
[05:22] | Oh,wait,it’s possible that you remember me as Dr.Philip Gonzalez. | 噢等等 如果实在想不起来 试试”菲尔普· 冈萨雷斯医生”这名字 |
[05:28] | Right.Yeah,ola. | 对了 是我 “Ola” [西班牙语 你好] |
[05:36] | Anyway,I’m sitting here making vacation plans and I’m thinking: | 总之 我正在做度假计划 我在想 |
[05:39] | “Where better to commemorate the birth of our lord than Caesar’s Palace? “ | 庆祝我主的生日 难道还有比”凯撒宫”更好的地方吗? |
[05:45] | Hey,Charlie.Hungry? | 嗨 查理 饿了吗 |
[05:47] | Hold on,Brandi. | 稍等 布兰迪 |
[05:49] | -Not really,but listen -last chance. | -不太饿 但听我说 珊迪 -最后的机会 |
[05:51] | I’m gonna start dinner so the kitchen’s gonna be off limits. | 我要开始准备晚餐了 所以 厨房将有段时间内 閒人免进 |
[05:54] | But it’s my kitchen. | 但那是我的厨房 |
[05:56] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[05:57] | I just thought it was important to point out. | 只是觉得有必要指出 |
[06:00] | You’re so cute. | 你真逗 |
[06:04] | Look,Brandi,talk to your sister,work up an estimate and I’ll call you back. | 听着 布兰迪 和你姐妹谈谈 出个评估方案 稍后我再打来 |
[06:11] | Oh,hi,Berta. | 嗨 波塔 |
[06:13] | I’ve got a surprise for you. | 有个惊喜给你 |
[06:15] | A mini-blind brush. | 一把迷你掸子 |
[06:18] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[06:19] | I don’t think Alan’s blinds have been dusted. | 艾伦房间的百叶窗有几个月没除尘了 |
[06:21] | Probably because you didn’t have the proper tool. | 可能是你没有趁手的工具 |
[06:24] | Gee,thanks. | 天 谢谢 |
[06:31] | -We gotta talk. -I’m on it. | -我们得谈谈 -我来处理 |
[06:33] | You better be,or else she’s gonna be on it. | 你最好是 否则她就会被处理了 |
[06:35] | Because now I have the proper tool. | 因为现在我有了趁手的工具 |
[06:41] | Hey,listen.Sandy | 嗨 听着 珊迪 |
[06:42] | You had your chance,Charlie. | 我已经问过你了 查理 |
[06:44] | If you’re hungry,take a pudding cup. | 如果你饿了 拿个布丁杯 |
[06:46] | I don’t want a pudding cup. | 我不想要布丁杯 |
[06:48] | We need to establish ground rules. | 我们得定些基本家规 |
[06:50] | Oh,okay,I’m listening. | 噢好啊 我在听 |
[06:52] | Okay,well,first of all,Berta’s been with me for a long time. | 好吧 首先 波塔为我工作很长时间了 |
[06:56] | And what she lacks in housekeeping skills… | 她的家务整理技能不太好 |
[06:58] | she more than makes up for in upper-body strength. | 但是上半身力量十分发达 |
[07:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:06] | Rack of lamb. | 烤羊排 |
[07:08] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:09] | You’re making that for us? | 给我们做的 |
[07:10] | Yep.with roasted baby potatoes and caramelized carrots. | 是滴 配上烤小土豆 和焦糖胡萝卜 |
[07:18] | Anyway,anyway. | 总之 |
[07:21] | Ground rules. | 基本家规 |
[07:23] | I wanna be supportive of you and Alan.. | 我本想支持你和艾伦… |
[07:25] | Sorry.One quick question. | 噢 抱歉 一个紧急问题 |
[07:26] | Chocolate or raspberry souffi? | 舒芙蕾皮 用巧克力还是黑莓? |
[07:28] | -lt doesn’t matter,the point is -I’ll just make raspberry. | -这不重要 关键是 -我就用黑莓吧 |
[07:33] | Actually,I prefer chocolate. | 事实上 我更喜欢巧克力 |
[07:36] | Chocolate it is. | 噢 那就用巧克力了 |
[07:38] | Now,why don’t I mix you up a little cocktail… | 要不现在 再给你做些鸡尾酒 |
[07:41] | and you can take a nap before dinner? | 这样你就能在晚餐前 小睡一会儿 |
[07:43] | A nap would be nice. | 小睡一会儿 会很不错 |
[07:47] | Can I still have the pudding cup? | 我现在还能要布丁杯吗 |
[07:50] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[07:51] | but just one. | 但只能一个 |
[07:53] | I don’t want you spoiling your appetite before dinner. | 我不想你吃太多 弄得晚餐没胃口 |
[07:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:00] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[08:03] | Well? | 如何 |
[08:04] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[08:05] | We’re having rack of lamb. | 晚饭有烤羊排吃了 |
[08:19] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[08:26] | I’m hungry.Where’s Sandy? | 我饿了 珊迪在哪儿 |
[08:29] | She went to get a honey-baked ham for Christmas Eve dinner. | 她去买圣诞晚餐的蜜汁培根火腿了 |
[08:32] | Honey-baked ham. | 哇 蜜汁培根火腿 |
[08:36] | I find it a little ironic that despite your warnings about her | 知道吗 我觉得有点讽刺是你警告我 |
[08:39] | nesting instincts you haven’t missed a single one of her meals. | 她会占巢 但每顿饭你都不少吃 |
[08:42] | Yeah,I’m a master of irony. | 是啊 我以讽刺为生 |
[08:45] | I thought you were going to Vegas. | 还以为你圣诞节 会去拉斯维加斯 |
[08:47] | Oh,you’d like that,wouldn’t you? | 噢 你巴不得我去 对吧 |
[08:49] | Then you’d have the whole ham to yourself. | 那样你就能独享整个火腿了 |
[08:53] | You should talk,Porky. | 那是你吧 肥猪 |
[08:55] | Who took the lasagna under the deck so we wouldn’t see him eat it all himself? | 是谁躲在露台下面吃光所有千层饼的 |
[09:00] | Who made a meatloaf sandwich by taking a slice of meatloaf… | 是谁拿两个肉饼夹第三个肉饼 |
[09:03] | and putting it between two other slices of meatloaf? | 说这是肉饼三明治的? |
[09:08] | I am cutting down on carbs. | 我那是为了少摄入碳水化合物 |
[09:12] | Yeah,it’s working for you. | 是啊 看来挺”有效” |
[09:15] | When’s the last time you looked down in the shower and saw your testicles? | 你洗澡时低头应该看不到蛋蛋了吧 |
[09:19] | I don’t need to see them.I know they’re there. | 不需要看 我知道它们在那里 |
[09:23] | And what about you? | 那么你呢 |
[09:25] | What do you call this? | 这玩意儿叫什么 |
[09:27] | Goodyear or Pirelli? | “固特异”还是”倍耐力” [两个轮胎品牌] |
[09:29] | This,my chunky friend,is water weight. | 我的胖老友 这只是水分 |
[09:32] | Water weight. | 水分 |
[09:34] | It’s genetic.I retain water. | 是遗传的 我较易囤积水分 |
[09:36] | You also retain German chocolate cake, | 同时还保存 德国巧克力蛋糕 |
[09:39] | lamb stew and Belgian waffles. | 炖羊肉 和比利时华夫饼 |
[09:44] | Hey,people who live in fat asses shouldn’t throw waffles. | 嘿 屁股这么肥的人 还敢穿大花格子 |
[09:49] | Don’t talk about my ass.I am very self-conscious about my ass. | 別提我的屁股 我非常在意我的屁股 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:56] | I’m just lashing out because I haven’t eaten in 75 minutes. | 我只是75分钟没吃东西了 有点抓狂 |
[10:01] | you want some of Sandy’s homemade fudge? | 想吃珊迪秘制的软糕吗 |
[10:04] | Don’t play with me,Alan. | 別耍我 艾伦 |
[10:08] | -You’ve got fudge up here? -Close your eyes. | -你这儿有她做的软糕 -闭上眼睛 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:22] | Fudge. | 嗯 软糕 |
[10:26] | You know what would be great? | 知道啥是好上加好吗 |
[10:28] | Honey-baked fudge. | 蜜汁培根软糕 |
[10:31] | Or… | 或者 |
[10:33] | fudge-covered ham. | 软糕包火腿 |
[10:41] | Well,I’m really happy we get to spend Christmas together. | 我真高兴 咱们能一起过圣诞节 |
[10:44] | We don’t have to go to your mom’s,do we? | 不用去你妈妈家 是吧 |
[10:46] | Don’t be silly. | 別犯傻了 |
[10:49] | Hey,you hungry? | 嗨 你饿了吗 |
[10:51] | I could eat. | 还能吃 |
[10:52] | Well,you’re gonna. | 是啊 你是能 |
[10:55] | Can we order Chinese like we did last year? | 我们会像去年那样吃中餐吗 |
[10:58] | No,this year we’re gonna do something a little more traditional. | 噢不 今年的菜会更传统一些 |
[11:01] | Deli? | 汉堡三明治? |
[11:03] | No,we’re gonna have a real,home-cooked Christmas dinner. | 不 是一顿真正的 精心制作的家庭圣诞晚餐 |
[11:07] | Whose home? | 在谁家 |
[11:09] | Our home. | 我们家 |
[11:11] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[11:13] | Well,I am dating a lady who’s gonna | 是这样 正和我约会的一位女士 |
[11:16] | make us a wonderful dinner. | 会给我们做一顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[11:18] | Oh,okay. | 哦 好的 |
[11:21] | Are you at all curious? | 你一点都不好奇吗 |
[11:23] | Yeah,a little. | 嗯 有一点 |
[11:24] | Okay,you can ask me any question and I’ll try and answer it for you. | 好吧 你有任何疑问 我都会尽力回答 |
[11:28] | What are we having? | 有什么好菜 |
[11:30] | No,about the lady. | 不 是关于那位女士 |
[11:32] | No,not really. | 噢 那我确实没兴趣 |
[11:35] | Well,I just want you to know that I really like her… | 我只是想你知道 我真的很喜欢她 |
[11:38] | and you’re probably gonna be seeing her a lot. | 而且很可能 以后你会常见到她 |
[11:41] | Do I have to like her? | 我也得喜欢她吗 |
[11:43] | Well,of course not. | 当然不 |
[11:44] | Then I probably won’t. | 那我可能不会 |
[11:48] | Why would you say that? | 为什么那么说 |
[11:50] | We’re very different people,Dad. | 我和你是两类人 老爸 |
[11:54] | So true. | 完全正确 |
[11:56] | Is she gonna be staying over? | 她会让我留下来过夜吗 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:01] | Where is she gonna sleep? | 那她睡哪儿 |
[12:02] | In my room. | 我房间 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:06] | Just remember,the walls are thin and I’m impressionable. | 只是你们切记 墙壁很薄 我很敏感 |
[12:19] | Hey,what are you doing out here? | 嗨 你在这儿干什么 |
[12:22] | I thought I should prepare you. | 我想 该给你们先打个预防针 |
[12:24] | For what? | 预防什么 |
[12:25] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:32] | Well,some are hummingbirds,some are robins. | 这世上有蜂鸟 有知更鸟 |
[12:36] | But you,my friend… | 但你 我的老友 |
[12:48] | you’ve got yourself a partridge in a freaking pear tree. | 你找上的是一只野林松鸡 |
[12:57] | Sandy did all this? | 全是珊迪做的 |
[12:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[13:00] | I think it’s cool.It’s like an amusement park. | 我觉得这挺酷 就像个娱乐公园 |
[13:02] | Yeah,Six Flags Over Crazy-Ass-Chick Land. | 是啊 加6面旗 就是疯狂的野鸡乐园了 |
[13:07] | This cannot be Jake.You’re too grown-up-looking. | 不会是杰克吧 比我想的大多了 |
[13:11] | Yeah,thanks.Are those for anybody? | 是啊 谢谢 这些能吃吗 |
[13:14] | Help yourselves. | 随便吃吧 |
[13:20] | Gingerbread. | 姜饼面包 |
[13:22] | Jake,you can help me in the kitchen if you like | 杰克 如果你愿意 可以来厨房帮我 |
[13:24] | I’m making chocolate dessert | 我在做餐后甜点的巧克力 |
[13:26] | and I need an official taster. | 需要一个正式的品嚐师 |
[13:27] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[13:33] | Will you look at that? They’re bonding already. | 看看他们 已经打成一片了 |
[13:36] | Alan,your kid would join the Taliban if they made their own s’mores. | 艾伦 如果塔利班会烤棉花糖 你儿子也会加入他们 |
[13:41] | So when did she do all this decorating? | 她什么时候弄的这些装饰 |
[13:44] | Hard to say.everything was normal until lunchtime. | 不清楚 午饭前一切都还是原样 |
[13:46] | Oh,I missed lunch. | 噢 我错过了午饭 |
[13:49] | What did you have? | 都吃了什么 |
[13:51] | She made me a bacon,lettuce and tomato sandwich… | 她给我做了培根生菜番茄三明治 |
[13:55] | with garlic mayonnaise on sourdough toast. | 和抹了蒜容蛋黄醬的 酸酵母烤面包 |
[13:59] | damn. | 靠 |
[14:01] | Anyway,after lunch I took a little nap… | 总之 午饭之后 我小睡了一会儿 |
[14:04] | and woke up in Santa’s Village of the Damned. | 等我醒来 万恶的圣诞村 横空出世 |
[14:08] | Why do you have to be so cynical? | 为什么你要如此悲观厌世 |
[14:10] | There is nothing wrong with decorating your home | 装饰你家没什么不妥 |
[14:12] | to show a little holiday spirit. | 只是添些节日的喜气而已 |
[14:16] | But it’s not her home,is it? | 但这不是她的家 对吧 |
[14:18] | Well,no. | 不是 |
[14:19] | Whose home is it,Alan? | 那是谁的家 艾伦 |
[14:21] | Okay,fine,I will have a talk with her. | 好吧 我去和她谈谈 |
[14:23] | -Hold it.-What? | -且慢 -怎么 |
[14:25] | After dinner,you nimrod. | 吃完饭再去 你个弱智 |
[14:35] | Anybody have room for another eclair? | 谁还能再吃甜点? |
[14:37] | Not unless I unbutton my pants. | 除非我解开裤子扣 |
[14:39] | Mine are already unbuttoned. | 我已经解开了 |
[14:42] | I took mine off when she brought out the marshmallow yams. | 之前软糖糕端上来时 我已经解开了 |
[14:46] | Okay,then.What do you say we all go into | 好啊 那我们都去客厅 |
[14:49] | the living room and sing some Christmas carols? | 唱一些圣诞颂歌如何 |
[14:52] | You mean stand up? | 你是指 站起来 |
[14:53] | I don’t think I can. | 我可能站不起来了 |
[14:55] | I’m not wearing pants. | 我裤子都掉了 |
[14:57] | Come on,you guys,what’s Christmas without caroling? | 不是吧 圣诞不唱颂歌 算什么节日呀 |
[15:01] | Hanukkah? | 光明节?[犹太节日] |
[15:19] | Sandy? Something wrong? | 珊迪怎么了 |
[15:20] | Who moved the reindeer? | 谁动过雪撬鹿了 |
[15:23] | I don’t know that one,but I’ll wing it. | 我不知道 但我能即兴配乐 |
[15:25] | Who moved the reindeer? | * 谁动了雪撬鹿 * |
[15:27] | The savior’s come | * 就好自为之吧 * |
[15:30] | He ‘s coming to check on the rein | * 他要去检查套绳了 * |
[15:33] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:36] | -These reindeer.-What about them? | -这些雪撬鹿 -他们怎么了 |
[15:40] | Donner and Blitzen are out of order. | 唐纳和布利岑次序乱了 |
[15:42] | -Somebody’s been playing with them.-So? | -谁动过他们了 -那么又怎么了 |
[15:44] | So I wanna know who it was. | 那么我想知道是谁动的 |
[15:47] | -Jake? -I didn’t do it. | -杰克 -我没动 |
[15:50] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[15:52] | Oh,all right,I may have used one of them as a swizzle stick. | 好吧 也许我拿过其中一个 当作搅拌棒用过 |
[15:58] | Well,no harm done. | 好吧 没造成损坏 |
[16:00] | If you must play with them,please remember… | 如果你要再动他们 请牢记以下次序 |
[16:02] | …it’s Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,Blitzen. | [8只雪撬鹿的名字和队列次序] |
[16:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:11] | -Got it.-Say it. | -知道了 -说出来 |
[16:17] | Okay,then. | 那就好 |
[16:19] | “The Little Drummer Boy.” | 《小鼓手》 |
[16:59] | Alan.Why aren’t you asleep? | 艾伦 你为什么不睡? |
[17:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:04] | Just excited about Christmas,I guess. | 可能 圣诞节挺兴奋 |
[17:08] | Well,Santa won’t come while you’re awake. | 我们醒著 圣诞老人是不会来的 |
[17:11] | Yeah.Yeah,I’ve heard that. | 是啊 有这说法 |
[17:15] | Now close your eyes | 闭上眼睛 |
[17:16] | and let visions of sugarplums dance through your wee little head. | 想像甜蜜的场景就在眼前 |
[17:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:26] | -Oh,no.-What? | -噢不 -怎么 |
[17:28] | I forgot to put out cookies and milk for Santa. | 忘了给圣诞老人泡牛奶饼干了 |
[17:33] | You’re kidding,right? | 开玩笑吧 |
[17:35] | Do you want coal in your stocking? | 你要他在你袜子里放煤块吗 |
[17:38] | because That’s what you’re gonna get | 因为那将是你应得的 |
[17:39] | if Santa doesn’t find a snack when he comes chimney | 如果圣诞老人滑下烟囪没找到吃的 |
[17:42] | I see. | 明白了 |
[17:44] | So you believe in the vengeful,Old Testament Santa. | 你信仰的可能是 “旧约全书”里那个圣诞老人 |
[17:49] | Are you mocking Christmas? | 你在嘲笑圣诞节吗 |
[17:51] | No,no,no.You know what? | 噢不 听我说 |
[17:53] | I’ll take care of the milk and cookies. | 我去泡牛奶饼干 |
[17:55] | You just relax and go to sleep. | 你放松心情继续睡 |
[17:59] | He sees us when we’re sleeping,you know? | 知道吗 我们睡着的时候 他会盯着我们看的 |
[18:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:06] | I don’t make the rules. | 圣诞节又不是我说了算 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:15] | Oh,God,oh,God | * 天啊天啊 天啊天啊 * |
[18:23] | -Charlie? -Hang on. | -查理? -稍等 |
[18:31] | Okay, | 好了 |
[18:32] | I’m ready for more pie. | 再多的馅饼都不怕了 |
[18:35] | We have a serious problem here. | 有个严重的问题 |
[18:37] | We’re out of pie? | 没馅饼了? |
[18:39] | Will you listen to me,there’s something wrong with Sandy. | 你先听我说 珊迪可能有毛病 |
[18:42] | Well,didn’t we know that when she agreed to sleep with you? | 没毛病会同意跟你上床吗? |
[18:45] | No,no,even wronger than that.She actually believes in Santa Claus. | 不 比那更糟 她竟然相信 圣诞老人是真人 |
[18:49] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[18:51] | aw | 哇 |
[18:52] | But we still have pie? | 但我们还有馅饼吧 |
[18:54] | Yes,we still have pie. | 是的 还有馅饼 |
[18:55] | Then what are we doing up here? | 那我们还在这儿干嘛 |
[19:00] | I guess I could have a little sliver. | 估计我还能吃一小块 |
[19:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:21] | I think something’s wrong with Sandy. | 我觉得珊迪可能有毛病 |
[19:24] | I just said that.Do you ever listen to me? | 我刚说过 你有听我说话吗 |
[19:29] | Sandy,sweetheart?You okay? | 珊迪宝贝 你还好吗 |
[19:33] | He’s not coming. | 他不会来了 |
[19:36] | Who’s not coming? Listen to this. | 谁不会来了 仔细听 |
[19:39] | Santa. | 圣诞老人 |
[19:42] | Every year,I try to make things perfect. | 每年 我都尽力想让诸事完美 |
[19:46] | And every year I fail. | 每年 我都失败 |
[19:50] | Mama was right. | 妈妈说的对 |
[19:52] | I am a naughty girl. | 我是个不争气的小女孩 |
[19:57] | Come on,Alan. | 来吧 艾伦 |
[19:59] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[20:02] | I want you to teach this naughty girl a lesson. | 我要你教训一下 这个不争气的小女孩 |
[20:05] | She needs to be punished. | 她需要惩罚 |
[20:10] | You lucky dog. | 你这幸运的死狗 |
[20:13] | What? I’m not going in there.She’s nuts. | 什么 我才不去 她疯了 |
[20:15] | Yeah,so? Sex with crazy chicks is great. | 是啊 那又怎样 长得靓又上得床 |
[20:19] | Just make sure you pick positions where | 只是确保换体位时 |
[20:21] | you can see what her hands are doing. | 能看到她手在哪儿 [参考电影 “本能”] |
[20:23] | No.No,that would be taking advantage of a mentally unbalanced person. | 不 那是去佔智障人士的便宜 |
[20:27] | Oh,Alan,that boat has sailed. | 噢 艾伦 机会稍纵即逝 |
[20:30] | You might as well hop on board for a farewell cruise. | 不想跳上去做个告別观光吗 |
[20:34] | I don’t think so.It just wouldn’t be right. | 我不这样认为 那不合适 |
[20:36] | Come on,Alan, | 来吧 艾伦 |
[20:38] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:55] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[20:56] | pie for everybody. | 馅饼无限量 |
[21:04] | Merry Christmas | 圣诞快乐 |
[21:06] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子进水了吗 |
[21:08] | You’ve been nagging us for years to spend Christmas with you. | 妈妈 你唠叨我们不和你过圣诞好多年了 |
[21:11] | Only because I knew you’d never show up. | 那是因为我知道你们肯定不会来 |
[21:14] | Well,we had to get out of the house. | 现在我们必须离开我家 |
[21:16] | Y eah,the walls are thin and I’m impressionable. | 是啊 墙壁很薄 我很敏感 |
[21:20] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[21:20] | Stanley,put your pants on.We’ll exchange gifts later. | 史坦利穿上裤子 我们稍后交换礼物 |
[21:26] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[21:29] | Dear God,look at the size of your ass. | 上帝啊 瞧你那屁股的尺寸 |