时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | This is such a beautiful sunset. | 多美的日落啊 |
[00:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:17] | “Thanks”? | “谢谢”? |
[00:18] | You’re taking credit for the sunset? | 你有功於日落 |
[00:20] | Well,no,not the sunset,per se, | 不 不是日落本身 |
[00:22] | but I did buy a very expensive house on the beach | 但我确实有座海滩豪宅 |
[00:24] | so we can stand here and watch the sunset,so… | 能让我们在此欣赏日落 所以 |
[00:28] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | The fancy beach house works with a lot of women,doesn’t it? | 海滩豪宅对很多女人都有效 是吧 |
[00:33] | Honestly? | 老实讲 |
[00:34] | It’s like a G-spot with two mortgages. | 简直像G点 有两份按揭的G点 |
[00:38] | just so you know, | 要知道 我和你在一起 |
[00:39] | I’m not with you for your house or your money. | 不是为了你的钱 或者豪宅 |
[00:42] | So it’s the car. | 那是为了车 |
[00:44] | Why would I care about your car? | 为什么我要在乎你的车 |
[00:45] | It’s an $80,000 Mercedes. | 那是辆8万块的奔驰 |
[00:48] | Yeah,so?What does it do that other cars don’t do? | 那又怎样 比起其他车 它又能多做什么 |
[00:50] | It costs $80,000. | 它值8万块 |
[00:53] | Hey,I almost forgot.I have something for you. | 嗨 差点忘了 有样东西给你 |
[00:57] | Oh,Charlie,you don’t have to buy me expensive jewelry. | 噢 查理 你不用给我买昂贵首饰的 |
[00:59] | Okay,nothing but cheap crap from now on. | 好吧 从今以后 只送廉价的地摊货 |
[01:05] | -It’s beautiful. -Read the inscription. | -好漂亮 -读读铭文 |
[01:10] | “One month,two weeks,four days.” What-what does it mean? | 一月两周又四天 什么意思 |
[01:14] | Well,since we’ve decided to go ahead and consummate our relationship, | 自从我们决定 携手共创真爱 |
[01:18] | finally, | 终于 |
[01:20] | I thought I should honor the time we’ve already spent together… | 我觉得 应该纪念一起走过的日子 |
[01:23] | exclusively… | 专一的 |
[01:24] | in a committed relationship… | 忠贞的关系 |
[01:26] | without any sex… | 没有性 |
[01:28] | what-so-ever. | 到此-为-止 |
[01:32] | So unless we have sex before midnight tonight, | 那么 除非今晚零点前我们OOXX |
[01:34] | you’re going to need to buy a new bracelet? | 否则 你又得买根新手链了 |
[01:37] | You’re pretty sure of yourself,aren’t you? | 你倒很自信哦 |
[01:41] | Well,since you went to all the trouble to engrave it… | 好吧 既然你大费周章刻了这些 |
[01:44] | Don’t even ask what I used as a chisel. | 你都不知道我用什么刻上去的 |
[01:52] | Kandi.. | 康迪 |
[01:53] | Hello,Alan.Is Charlie available? | 你好 艾伦 查理有空吗? |
[01:55] | Because I wish to speak with him. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[02:00] | Um,okay why don’t you wait here,and I’ll,uh,let him know. | 好的 要不你在此稍等 我去通知他 |
[02:03] | I would be immensely appreciative if you would. | 那样的话我会感激不尽的 |
[02:07] | All righty. | 好滴 |
[02:50] | What the hell does…this mean? | 这些 什么鬼意思 |
[02:53] | -I was sending you a message. -What… | -传递信息 -什么信息 |
[02:55] | that you’re a woman trapped in a man’s body? | 你是个困在男人身体里的女人? |
[02:58] | Kandi’s here. | 康迪来了 |
[02:59] | And you want me to call you candy? | 你还想让我叫你小甜甜? |
[03:02] | No,Kandi,the girl you were seeing before Mia. | 不 是康迪 你在米亚之前约会的女人 |
[03:07] | Charlie,she’s been calling here for days. | 查理 这些天她一直给你打电话 |
[03:08] | Don’t you think it’s time you let her know | 你不觉得 是时候你告诉她 |
[03:09] | you’re in an exclusive relationship with another woman? | 你已经和另一个女人热恋了吗 |
[03:11] | Yeah,Charlie. | 是啊 查理 |
[03:12] | After all,it’s been “one month,two weeks,four days.” | 毕竟 已经一月两周带四天了 |
[03:19] | Did you know that Alan’s a woman trapped in a man’s body? | 你知道艾伦是个困在男人身体里的女人吗? |
[03:30] | So… | 那么 |
[03:32] | are you going to go talk to your ex-girlfriend? | 你打算告诉前女友实情吗 |
[03:34] | Okay,first of all,sweetheart, | 好吧 首先 宝贝 |
[03:36] | she’s not really an ex-girlfriend. | 她不是 真正的前女友 |
[03:38] | Her name’s Kandi. | 她叫康迪 |
[03:41] | Thanks,Alan. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[03:43] | With a “K.” | K 开头 |
[03:46] | And an “I.” | I 结尾 |
[03:49] | Okay,so if Kandi with a “K” and and “I” isn’t your ex-girlfriend, | 好吧 如果名字带有K和I的康迪 不是你前女友 |
[03:52] | then what is she? | 那她是什么? |
[03:53] | Well,I’d…I would say she’s more of a, | 我会说 她更像是 |
[03:56] | person who would…drop by from time to time and | 一个…时不时来我家玩玩的人 |
[04:02] | yeah,that. | 唉 是前女友 |
[04:05] | And why haven’t you told this person | 那为何不告诉这个人 |
[04:06] | that you’re in a committed relationship? | 你和別人正式恋爱了 |
[04:08] | Her name’s Kandi. | 她叫康迪 |
[04:11] | Boy,you’re on thin ice. | 伙计 你得小心了 |
[04:14] | I think we both know why you didn’t tell her. | 为什么你没告诉她 我想我们都清楚 |
[04:16] | Well,if that’s the case,then this discussion is moot… | 如果真是那样 那再讨论也没意义 |
[04:20] | and we should go upstairs while Alan goes back out there | 不如我们上楼 同时艾伦去门口 |
[04:22] | and delivers a very credible lie as to my whereabouts.Alan? | 编个很可信的关于我的行踪的谎话 |
[04:24] | Well,I’m not half the liar you are but… | 嗯 论说谎 我及不上你的一半 |
[04:27] | I’ll give it a shot. | 但我会尽力试试 |
[04:30] | Shall we go upstairs and continue this conversation? | 我们可以上楼 继续本次谈话吗 |
[04:32] | Are you out of your freakin’ mind? | 你大脑是不是进水了 |
[04:35] | Okay.You’re mad.I get that. | 好吧 你生气了 我知道了 |
[04:39] | So? | 怎样 |
[04:40] | Uh,well,Kandi,it’s like this. | 康迪 情况是这样 |
[04:45] | Charlie’s with another woman. | 查理有了另一个女人 |
[04:48] | Don’t lie to me,Alan. | 別骗我了 艾伦 |
[04:52] | Okay,uh… | 好吧 |
[04:53] | he’s in Africa working as | 他去非洲工作了 |
[04:56] | a scrub nurse for Doctors without Borders. | 当了个无国界医生的助理护士 |
[04:59] | Story of my life! | 我一生如此 |
[05:03] | That’s the story of your life? | 你一生如此? |
[05:04] | It’s not always a scrub nurse,but it’s always Africa. | 倒不常是助理护士 但总是去了非洲 |
[05:11] | Before you say anything else, | 在你继续开口前 |
[05:12] | I want you to know I’ve anticipated problems like this. | 我想说 对于这种局面 我早有预防 |
[05:15] | Look on the other side of the bracelet. | 看看手链的另一面 |
[05:19] | “I’m very,very sorry.” | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[05:25] | You know what your problem is,Charlie? | 知道问题出在哪儿吗 查理 |
[05:27] | It’s that you don’t really believe in this relationship. | 你并未真正相信我们的感情 |
[05:30] | Not believe in it? | 不相信? |
[05:31] | It’s kept me from having sex for over six weeks. | 为此我都六周多没OOXX了 |
[05:34] | That’d be like not believing in a serious groin pull. | 那就像不相信 股沟严重拉伤而不OOXX一样 |
[05:38] | You know what Kandi is? | 知道康迪是什么吗 |
[05:39] | I try not to judge. | 不太想评价 |
[05:41] | She’s a lifeboat. | 她是个后备救生艇 |
[05:43] | You’re keeping a lifeboat for when this ship sinks. | 当我们这艘船沉时 你还有艘后备救生艇 |
[05:46] | lifeboats don’t mean you expect the ship to sink | 有后备救生艇 并不代表你希望船沉 |
[05:48] | the relation-ship,if I may. | 我们感情的那艘船 |
[05:52] | What they mean is that you have a healthy respect for the… | 如果能这么说那只是表明 你相当重视 |
[05:56] | power of the sea. | 大海的力量 |
[05:59] | Are you listening to yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah,I just caught the last part.Not well thought out.No. | 是啊 刚想到最后一句 没经过深思熟虑 |
[06:06] | All my life,guys have looked at me like I’m just some kind of sex toy. | 我这一生 都被男人看成某种性玩具 |
[06:11] | Well,they’re wrong. | 哦 他们都错了 |
[06:14] | Yeah.Just because you’re good at something doesn’t | 是啊 不能因为你擅长某事 |
[06:17] | mean you should be pigeonholed. | 就表明你只能专职於此 |
[06:27] | And the only reason I’m so good at it is ’cause I practice. | 而我之所以擅长此道 全靠多多实践 |
[06:35] | Of course, | 当然 |
[06:36] | all the practice in the world isn’t going to | 如果你不爱做此事 |
[06:37] | help if you don’t love what you’re doing. | 再多实践也没用 |
[06:44] | What do you want me to do,Mia, | 你要我怎么做 米亚 |
[06:46] | call every woman I’ve ever known just to | 打电话给每个认识的女人 |
[06:48] | announce that I’m now in a committed relationship? | 宣布从现在起 我有感情归属了 |
[06:50] | “Hi,Shirley?This is Charlie Harper. | 嗨 雪丽 我是查理·哈珀 |
[06:52] | “We met at Disneyland about 22 years ago… | 22年前在迪斯尼乐园 我们认识的 |
[06:56] | “Yeah,Mr.Toad’s Wild Ride.That was me. | 对 和你一起玩”小蟾蜍大冒险”的那个 |
[07:00] | “Anyway,I just thought I should let you know I have a girlfriend now, | 总之我想 应该告诉你 现在我有女友了 |
[07:04] | so I’d appreciate it if you didn’t call me.Okay,bye-bye.” | 请別再来电话了 不胜感激 再见 |
[07:09] | Well,that takes care of Shirley.Now what about Kandi? | 好 搞定雪丽 现在怎么处理康迪 |
[07:12] | You want me to tell her?Fine. | 要我告诉她吗 行 |
[07:14] | I’ll tell her. | 我去告诉她 |
[07:15] | I’ll go tell her right now. | 我现在就去告诉她 |
[07:19] | But before I cut her loose completely, | 但是 在我彻底摆脱她之前 |
[07:22] | let me float a crazy idea by ya. | 允许我自已不停意淫 |
[07:26] | Sort of a win-win… | 达成某种双赢的 |
[07:28] | win. | 共赢局面 |
[07:30] | Are you out of your freakin’ mind? | 你大脑又进水了吗 |
[07:33] | It was worth a shot. | 问问又不会怀孕 |
[07:38] | Kandi,before you say anything, | 康迪 在你开口之前 |
[07:40] | I just want you to know that I’m in a committed relationship now | 我想告诉你 我有感情归属了 |
[07:42] | and I’m really in love with this woman. | 而且 我很爱这个女人 |
[07:45] | She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me, | 她是我遇到过最好的归属 |
[07:46] | and I can’t imagine being with anyone else. | 我都无法想像 换作其他人会如何 |
[07:50] | Now,sweetheart… | 现在 甜心 |
[07:53] | don’t cry. | 別哭了 |
[07:55] | I’m sure you’ll find someone else. | 我相信 你会再找到合适的人的 |
[08:00] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[08:02] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[08:02] | What?I thought we were going upstairs. | 怎么了 我们不是要上楼吗 |
[08:05] | Okay.You’re still mad.I get that. | 好吧 你还在生气 我知道了 |
[08:14] | I made your bed. | 帮你铺好床了 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | It’s been real easy lately. | 最近铺床 异常轻松 |
[08:19] | How nice for you. | 你爽了吧 |
[08:22] | You haven’t even been flying solo,have you? | 你甚至都没打过手枪 是吧? |
[08:25] | That’s a little personal,isn’t it? | 那是隐私 对吧? |
[08:26] | Hey,you want privacy,wash your own sheets. | 嘿 想要隐私 自己洗床单 |
[08:29] | Once I get my mitts on ’em,they’re in the public domain. | 只要我碰到床单 即刻路人皆知 |
[08:32] | -Good morning. -Morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[08:34] | -How’d it go with Mia last night? -Based on his laundry,not well. | -昨晚和米亚过得如何 -从换洗床单看 没戏 |
[08:38] | Why don’t you tell the neighbors? | 你怎么不去告诉左邻右舍? |
[08:40] | Where do you think I’m going?! | 你以为我现在去哪儿? |
[08:44] | Oh,by the way,thanks for getting rid of Kandi for me. | 顺便谢谢你 帮我摆脱康迪 |
[08:47] | Hey,I’m your brother.I got your back. | 嗨 我是你兄弟 永远的后援 |
[08:49] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[08:50] | Hey,as long as we’re on the subject, | 嘿 既然谈到这个话题 |
[08:52] | I was wondering… | 我在想 |
[08:53] | since you’re… | 既然 |
[08:55] | swimming in Lake Monogamy,as it were… | 你在一夫一妻的水里畅游 |
[08:58] | would you mind if I,you know… | 你会不会介意 如果我 比如 |
[09:01] | asked Kandi out sometime? | 某天约会康迪 |
[09:03] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[09:04] | Just wanted to make sure you’re okay with it. | 只是想确定 你不会介意 |
[09:05] | I’m fine with it. | 我没问题 |
[09:07] | I just don’t want you to feel weird. | 只是不想你感觉奇怪 |
[09:08] | Thanks for your consideration. | 多谢关心 |
[09:10] | Morning,Huggy Bear! | 早安 抱抱熊 |
[09:19] | So,Kandi,you want to go out sometime? | 那么 康迪 有空出来玩吗 |
[09:31] | Okay,I want you to know I tracked down Kandi. | 我想告诉你 我找到了康迪 |
[09:33] | I told her she needs to move on,and she has, | 我让她忘了我 她也照做了 |
[09:35] | so I’ve got no lifeboats,no life preservers,no water wings. | 所以我没后备救生艇了 也没救生衣 救生圈 |
[09:38] | If the ship goes down,I’m going down with it. | 如果船沉了 我会跟它一起沉 |
[09:40] | -Charlie… -So there’s no longer any reason | -查理 -所以再没任何理由 |
[09:41] | to put off you and me getting naked | 阻止我们吃果果的相对 |
[09:43] | and rutting like a couple of pigs. | 像一对发情的猪 |
[09:45] | Charlie,I’d like you to meet my parents. | 查理 我想你见见我的父母 |
[09:53] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:01] | What if Dad says I can stay up to watch it? | 如果老爸说 我能熬夜看电视怎么办? |
[10:03] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[10:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:06] | Your father and I talk about these things, | 你爸爸和我已经谈过此事 |
[10:08] | so don’t try to play us against each other. | 所以 別想离间我们 |
[10:10] | I got to try.It’s what I do. | 总得试试 我就是做这一行的 |
[10:14] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:17] | Hello.Is,uh,Alan here? | 你好 艾伦在吗 |
[10:20] | Father Huggy Bear! | 抱抱熊神父 |
[10:23] | Yes,my child? | 什么事 我的孩子 |
[10:26] | You’ve got company. | 有人找你 |
[10:28] | Alan…? | 艾伦? |
[10:30] | -Stall ’em!Stall ’em!Stall ’em! -Okay. | -拖住他们!快拖信他们 -好的 |
[10:35] | You must be Jake. | 你一定是杰克 |
[10:37] | And you must be Jake’s grandma. | 你一定是杰克的奶奶 |
[10:46] | Judith,hi. | 朱蒂斯 嗨 |
[10:49] | Why don’t you go watch some cartoons. | 去看动画片吧 |
[10:50] | -Okay. -Cool! | -好 -酷 |
[10:57] | Are you proud of yourself? | 你很自豪吗 |
[10:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:59] | Oh,please,she has to be half your age. | 噢得了 她的岁数 可能只有你一半 |
[11:01] | Oh,that. | 哦 你是说那个 |
[11:03] | Yeah,I am pretty proud of that. | 是啊 对此我很自豪 |
[11:06] | What could you possibly have in common? What do you talk about? | 你们能有共同语言吗 你们谈些什么? |
[11:09] | Talk? | 谈 |
[11:11] | To tell you the truth,we haven’t really done a lot of talking. | 说实话 我们还真没好好谈过 |
[11:14] | I mean,I did hear her confession. | 不过 我有听过她的忏悔 |
[11:19] | She’s been a very bad girl. | 她曾是个很坏的女孩 |
[11:26] | And I’m supposed to leave Jake here? | 杰克将会留这儿 |
[11:27] | What kind of message does that send him? | 这又会教给他什么? |
[11:30] | I don’t know,dreams can come true? | 我不知道 梦想能成真? |
[11:31] | Life is beautiful?There is a God? | 人生多美好?举头三尺有神灵? |
[11:34] | Hey,Jude. | 嘿 朱蒂斯 |
[11:36] | Father. | 神父 |
[11:38] | I suppose you’re the one | 我猜是你 |
[11:39] | that introduced Alan to that slutty little… | 给艾伦介绍了那淫荡的小… |
[11:41] | Don’t say it,Judith.You’ll just be demeaning all women. | 別说那词 朱蒂斯 那会贬低所有的女人 |
[11:45] | And yes. | 是我介绍的 |
[11:47] | Figures.Well,I don’t want her around my son. | 那发情的小妹纸 我不希望 她在我儿子身边 |
[11:50] | Oh,really? | 噢 是吗 |
[11:51] | So do I get to screen the men that you’re dating? | 那我也可以筛选一下和你约会的男人? |
[11:53] | And let’s not forget, | 別忘了那个 |
[11:54] | I know about that guy who delivered the truckload of sod. | 送整车草皮来的男人我知道是怎么回事 |
[11:57] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:58] | It doesn’t take two months to put down a new lawn,Judith. | 换草皮用不著两个月 朱蒂斯 |
[12:02] | Sounds like she got laid before the sod did. | 听着像 草皮没放倒 她先被”放倒”了 |
[12:07] | I’m not going to dignify that with a response. | 对此我不屑作答 |
[12:11] | Watch out for crabgrass. | 小心杂草 |
[12:17] | So what’s Kandi,a nun? | 康迪扮什么 修女? |
[12:20] | Mm,catholic school girl. | 天主教女学生 |
[12:21] | Oh,excellent choice. | 喔 选的好 |
[12:24] | Oh,uh,hey,how are things with Mia? | 嗨 和米亚怎样了 |
[12:27] | Not bad.She forgives me.introduced me to her parents. | 还行 她原谅了我 给我介绍她的父母 |
[12:30] | Oh,yeah? How’d that go? | 哦 是吗 结果如何? |
[12:33] | Well,you know,those things are always awkward. | 你知道的 那种事难免尴尬 |
[12:36] | But the big news is,I’m taking Mia to the Bel Air Hotel tonight, | 但好消息是今晚我带米亚去Bel-Air酒店 |
[12:39] | where we will finally express our love for | 最终我们在那儿 |
[12:41] | one another in the way that we were meant to. | 水到渠成 共浴爱河 |
[12:43] | -Drunk and in a hurry. -You got it. | -酒后速战 -你说的对 |
[12:50] | -How’s the caviar? -It’s perfect. | -鱼子醬如何 -完美 |
[12:52] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[12:54] | Would you like me to build a fire? | 要我生火吗 |
[12:55] | Oh,don’t go to any trouble. | 噢 別太麻烦了 |
[12:56] | It’s no trouble. | 不麻烦 |
[13:02] | Luckily,I was a Boy Scout in Beverly Hills. | 幸好 我在贝弗利山做过童子军 |
[13:05] | Champagne? | 香槟 |
[13:06] | No,thanks.I want to be completely present | 不了谢谢 我们第一次 |
[13:08] | for the first time we make love. | 我想完全清醒状态 |
[13:09] | Oh.Good for you. | 噢 真有你的 |
[13:13] | Don’t you want to be present? | 你不想保持清醒吗 |
[13:15] | Uh,well,within reason. | 嗯 是啊 一定程度的清醒 |
[13:18] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:21] | What do you say we save the champagne? | 你说 我们留着香槟好不好 |
[13:24] | But I already opened it. | 但已经打开了 |
[13:25] | Do you really need alcohol to make love to me? | 你真需要喝酒 才能和我OOXX吗 |
[13:28] | No,no. | 不 |
[13:29] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[13:31] | Well,then… | 那么 |
[13:39] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:42] | I mean | 我指 |
[13:43] | we didn’t hop into bed on the first date, | 我们没有初次见面就上床 |
[13:45] | we’ve gotten to know each other really well,we’re not drinking– | 我们逐步相互熟悉 我们不喝酒 |
[13:48] | it’s all so new to me. | 对我 都是全新的经历 |
[13:51] | That’s what makes it special. | 正因如此 今晚才这么特別 |
[13:53] | I just don’t want either of us to be disappointed because… | 我只是不想 你或我失望 只因 |
[13:56] | one of us might not be… | 其中一人 今晚可能无法 |
[13:59] | throwing their “A” game tonight. | 发挥最佳状态 |
[14:01] | -Are you nervous? -No,no,of course not. | -你紧张了 -不 当然没有 |
[14:04] | But,you know,of the two of us,only one can… | 但你知道 我们之中 只有一人 |
[14:06] | fake an “A” game. | 能假装最佳状态 |
[14:09] | There is nothing that you could do to disappoint me tonight,Charlie. | 今夜随你想干嘛 我都不会失望 查理 |
[14:12] | No,no.It’s what I can’t do that might disappoint you. | 不 正是我不能做的 可能会让你失望 |
[14:15] | You just relax.I’ll be right back. | 放松吧 我就回来 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:17] | Why don’t you put some music on? | 要不来点音乐 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:25] | Should I ask? | 我该问你在干嘛吗? |
[15:27] | I wish you wouldn’t. | 希望你別问 |
[15:33] | I’m not supposed to play this game,’cause my mom says it’s too violent. | 我本不该玩这游戏 妈妈说它太暴力了 |
[15:37] | It has to be violent.You can’t negotiate with zombies. | 必须得用暴力 没法和僵尸用说的 |
[15:42] | -Don’t tell me,tell her. -I don’t think she likes me. | -別跟我说 跟她说 -我觉得她不喜欢我 |
[15:45] | She doesn’t really like anybody. | 她谁都不喜欢 |
[15:47] | Except the guy who keeps putting grass in our backyard. | 除了一直在我家后院铺草皮的那人 |
[15:52] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[15:53] | time for bed. | 该睡觉了 |
[15:55] | -Just a little longer? -I’m not sleepy! | -再过会儿吧 -我不困呀 |
[15:58] | No,him. | 不 是他 |
[16:00] | Oh…I get to stay up. | 噢 我可以晚睡哦 |
[16:04] | -That’s not fair! -Jake. | -不公平 -闭嘴 |
[16:06] | Just ’cause she is a girl. | 就因为她是女生 |
[16:09] | Want to play? | 想玩吗 |
[16:11] | Oh,no,thanks.I thought maybe we could just talk. | 不了谢谢 也许 我们正好可以说说话 |
[16:14] | Hang on,let me just saw off this zombie’s head. | 稍等 我先把这个僵尸的头 锯下来 |
[16:19] | Good Lord! | 上帝啊 |
[16:20] | There we go. | 干掉了 |
[16:22] | Now let me save my work. | 让我保存进度 |
[16:25] | Okay.All done.Want to have sex? | 好了 全搞定 想OOXX吗 |
[16:32] | Uh,actually,I do. | 老实说 我是想 |
[16:34] | Um,but… | 但是 |
[16:35] | maybe we could spend a little time | 也许我们能花点时间 |
[16:37] | getting to know each other first. | 先互相瞭解一下 |
[16:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:40] | What do you want to know? | 你想瞭解什么 |
[16:42] | Uh…well, | 好吧 |
[16:44] | do you have any brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[16:46] | I do not.How about you? | 我没有 你呢 |
[16:53] | Well…Charlie. | 那个 查理 |
[16:55] | Oh,right,Charlie. | 对呀 查理 |
[17:02] | Uh,do you like to read? | 你喜欢阅读吗 |
[17:04] | Oh,yeah,I love reading. | 是啊 我喜欢阅读 |
[17:05] | Oh,great,great,me,too.Read anything good lately? | 好啊 我也是 最近读过什么好东西 |
[17:09] | You mean like books and magazines, | 你是指 书籍或杂志之类 |
[17:11] | not billboards and text messages,right? | 而非广告牌和短消息之类 是吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:16] | Then no. | 那么 没有 |
[17:22] | Do menus count? | 菜单 算吗 |
[17:29] | Are you ready for me? | 準备好了吗 |
[17:31] | Mia,if I were any more ready, | 米亚 再多点準备的话 |
[17:34] | I’d be done. | 我就掛了 |
[17:44] | -Oh!Geez.I’m sorry.Are you okay? -I think so. | -噢对不起 没事吧 -我想是的 |
[17:47] | Are you sure? | 你肯定 |
[17:48] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[17:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:10] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -是的 |
[18:12] | But I think that’s enough foreplay. | 只是觉得 已经”玩”得太多了 |
[18:17] | See,the thing for me was that I never should have gotten married. | 对我来说 永远都不该结婚 |
[18:20] | I was young,I didn’t know who I was,and,to be completely honest, | 我那时年轻 完全状况外 坦白的说 |
[18:24] | I was just afraid of being alone. | 我只是害怕独自一人 |
[18:27] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:29] | Can I share something with you? | 我能和你分享点东西吗 |
[18:32] | Uh,yes,please.This is communicating.This is how we connect. | 可以 说吧 这才是交流.是我们拉近距离的方式 |
[18:35] | You shouldn’t tell people that stuff. | 你不该跟別人说那些事 |
[18:37] | It makes you sound like a loser. | 让人听起来 你像是个废柴 |
[18:44] | No,it makes me sound like a real human being, | 不 这让我更像一个真实的人 |
[18:47] | a person with feelings and flaws. | 一个有情感 有缺失的人 |
[18:49] | a person with feelings and flaws. | [头上写著”Loser-废柴”] |
[18:56] | Tell you what,why don’t we just go have sex. | 这么说吧 为什么我们不去OOXX |
[18:58] | Finally! | 终于 |
[19:07] | Oh,cheer up. | 振作点 |
[19:10] | It wasn’t that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[19:13] | There were…parts of it that I liked. | 有些部分 我还是喜欢的 |
[19:17] | Would you please not go over the game film now? | 请別回放刚才的片段 行吗 |
[19:21] | What’s the big deal? | 没啥大不了的 |
[19:22] | What’s the big deal? | 没啥大不了? |
[19:24] | This is supposed to be the part of the relationship that I’m good at. | 这本该是我俩关系中 我最擅长的部分 |
[19:26] | You are. | 你是啊 |
[19:28] | It…was… | 你 |
[19:29] | fine. | 不错 |
[19:32] | I don’t want to hear “fine.” | 我不想听到不错 |
[19:34] | I want to see your eyes roll back and the top of your head blow off. | 我想看到你白眼乱翻 头冒青烟 |
[19:37] | This isn’t a carnival game, | 这不是嘉年华游艺 |
[19:39] | and the object is not just to swing your mallet and ring my bell. | 目标也不是 抡动棒槌 然后就冲顶撞铃 |
[19:42] | Well,we disagree. | 我不这么看 |
[19:44] | That’s just your ego talking. | 那只是你自负的说法 |
[19:46] | Charlie,listen to me. | 查理 听我说 |
[19:48] | I love you,not your money or | 我爱的是你 不是你的钱 |
[19:50] | your car or your house or your skills in bed. | 你的汽车 房子 和床上功夫 |
[19:53] | What’s left?! | 那我还剩下什么 |
[19:55] | -Charlie… -Oh,come on, | -查理 -噢 得了 |
[19:57] | come on,You’re saying that if I was some pencil-weenie guy and living in a shack and | 你是说 如果我是个骨瘦如柴并住着破房烂瓦 每天 |
[20:01] | taking the bus to my job selling oranges on the freeway off-ramp, | 坐公车上班 在高速路下道口卖橘子 |
[20:04] | you’d still love me? | 你也依然爱我 |
[20:06] | Yes,I would still love you. | 是的 我会依然爱你 |
[20:09] | Okay.I understand now. | 嗯 我现在明白了 |
[20:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:12] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[20:14] | Why,because I love the real you? | 为什么 因为我爱真实的你 |
[20:16] | No,no,because you think there is a real me. | 不 因为你竟认为 真实的我确实存在 |
[20:20] | Would you believe I loved you if my eyes | 那如果我 白眼乱翻 头冒青烟 |
[20:23] | had rolledback and my head had blown off? | 你会相信我爱你吗 |
[20:25] | It would be a start. | 是个起点 |
[20:28] | All right… | 好吧 |
[20:29] | I guess we’re just going to have to try again. | 那我们就再试一次 |
[20:34] | Hang on,hang on. | 稍等 |
[20:36] | How am I going to know you’re not faking it just to make me feel better? | 我怎知你不是做戏 只为让我感觉好些 |
[20:39] | Honey,if I was going to fake it, | 亲爱的 如果我要做戏 |
[20:40] | don’t you think I would’ve done it the first time? | 你不觉得 我本可以刚才就做吗 |
[20:44] | Fair enough. | 理由充分 |
[20:49] | Hey,you want to hear something amusing? | 嗨 想听点趣事吗 |
[20:50] | Always. | 一直都想 |
[20:52] | According to my girlfriend, | 照我女友的看法 |
[20:54] | underneath all the superficial cool stuff in my life,there’s… | 在我所有快乐生活的表象之下 |
[20:57] | actually a real me. | 居然还有个真实的我 |
[20:59] | No kidding? | 开玩笑吧? |
[21:00] | Apparently,he’s quite a guy. | 明显的 是个很不错的家伙 |
[21:02] | Well,I’d like to meet him sometime. | 有时间 我想会会他 |
[21:04] | Don’t hold your breath. | 別抱太大希望 |
[21:08] | My girlfriend,on the other hand, | 我女友 从另一方面讲 |
[21:09] | has no idea who I really am, | 对真实的我 根本没概念 也不想知道 |
[21:11] | damn little desire to find out, | 唯一热衷的 |
[21:13] | and is only interested in riding me like a wild mustang | 就是把我当野马骑 |
[21:16] | and draining me of all bodily fluids. | 耗尽我所有的体液 |
[21:20] | Oh.How do you feel about that? | 哦 对此有何感想 |
[21:23] | I think I love her. | 我想 我爱她 |
[21:26] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:27] | Love isn’t blind, | 爱情并非瞎子 [源于谚语Love is blind 爱情是盲目的] |
[21:29] | it’s retarded. | 而是傻子 |